Speaker 1: Billy Cunning out the Great America and welcome with glorious Wednesday afternoon the tri State. Tomorrow is going to be the hottest day of the year, hotter than the hinges of Hell. And then by the weekend things are going to work out a little bit. REDS Baseball kicks off about five forty to night lost of course last night to one run the Oakland Athletics, too soon to be the Vegas Athletics. I guess we'll see what happens there. But number one, with all this stuff going on with the EEE virus and I supposed to get another COVID shot, Tony Benner tells me he's gonna line up for another COVID shot. Plus we have shingle vaccines going to help with Alzheimer's. So much going on. And Liz Bonus, the health reporter, of course at channel to twelve Local twelve. Where the fireworks will be on Sunday night? Liz Bonus, where will you be for the fireworks on Sunday night? The Western and Southern WEBN Fireworks the forty eighth edition. Where will you be if anywhere?
Speaker 2: Well? I have friends that have the ideal watching plate. They literally one of my girlfriends, uh purposely rents this apartment every year just to watch it right by the river. So I was down in Covington hanging out there, and everyone brings something, and there's like food that literally covers like four house fronts, you know, just to like feed everyone. So I brought like a veggie tray last year, and no one ate it.
Speaker 1: No chicken wings, Margarita's I'm not a vegete.
Speaker 3: You looked.
Speaker 1: You seem to me to be a veggie tray kind of a woman. Is that correct? You would not bring like meat loaf and ice cream, you'd bring a veggie tray, right, Well.
Speaker 4: So I would, because I like vegetables. Like even if I want a burger or something, I still want something like with it to balance it out.
Speaker 2: So I always make sure I bring something I would like. And then I'm amazed that no one else would like that.
Speaker 1: Nobody. What about Zips? You have ever go to Zips and Zips the best?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I have been to Zips. Yeah, but I tried the meat burger. There they have that, now, do you know?
Speaker 1: There you go? There you go again, the non meat. If you go to Zips, damn it. Get a double chase burger with ketch, a onion and pickle fries on the side and a coke. Would that be possible?
Speaker 6: Well coke no, no cold power.
Speaker 1: Megan Ally, let's get on to this. I saw the other nine on Local twelve. The EEE virus. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there is We've had the first death sadly in the United States. It was a New Hampshire of a forty one year old guy who died from ee E.
Speaker 4: And it is this equestrine.
Speaker 2: Equestrine which is you know, usually horse related we think of or equine, but it's a virus that you get from mosquitoes. And what we know is that we've been looking out for westn Allen all the rest and we've not really.
Speaker 4: Been paying attention to this and so what yeah, what it does.
Speaker 2: It's Eastern equine encephalitis is what they die. But it's something commonly called triple E. And sometimes you hear of it as like the sleeping sickness where you get bit and all of a sudden, all you want to do is sleep. But it's similar to something like West Nile, where a mosquito bites you. You don't know you have it, you start to get fevers and muscle pain, and usually the bad sign is when your mental status goes off and then your body just shuts down. And it's really sad because you don't even often know you have the virus until it's pretty advanced in your body.
Speaker 1: Is that in the Tri State the EEE is had here along with the West Nile.
Speaker 4: Well, so here's what we did yesterday.
Speaker 2: We went out with Hamilton County Public Health and we had them show us how they track and trap mosquitos, and then they send them in the state Health Department. They say, hey, check these for West Nile. And we've got West Nile in most of our mosquito pools in just about every part of the Tri State.
Speaker 4: But they would have to specifically check those mosquitoes then for this EEE. And so far we've not had reports of this. Here's the problem with the EEE. It's that you can have Eastern equine. You can also have Venezualen equine.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of different That same problem can be have several different types. And so I'm working with something really interesting that we're doing a story on later today. I'm Local twelve Velocity Clinical Research, which has a whole bunch of research studies. They did the COVID vaccines and all that. They're actually working out a vaccine for one type of this EE, and the military really wants it because you know, you're out in like swamps and stuff like that, and it's and they're using have you ever seen those air guns rather than injectables. Whether they'll put it right up against your arm and it shoots it into the muscle without you having.
Speaker 4: To have a needle. Yeah, they're testing it with air guns. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 1: Love it right now? I give myself a high cholesterol instead of taking satins. That was messing me up my muscles. You know, I have a six pack and eight pack, my bulging muscles everywhere. And the more satins I used, the more pain I felt. So carryokas game this injectable deal. I put an injectable deal in my thigh every other week and the pain is gone. It's unbelievable. So I like the injectable As long as talking about injectibles, well, what about these weight loss drugs that are injectable and many men and women are doing them? You know more about it than most is that something we know the results. I think a fen Fen in Kentucky, what happened with Hart Valves when someone used fen Fen? Are these injectable drugs for weight loss? Do we know the long term effects?
Speaker 4: So we do know a lot of them. They started testing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been following some of those what they call what they are is GLP ones and they delay the gut emptying. And I've been following that research, I have to tell you for more than a decade.
Speaker 4: So we have some.
Speaker 2: Idea of what will happen if you delay gastric emptying. And essentially usually it makes you feel less hungry and then you eat less and you will lose weight.
Speaker 4: But if you talk to people who just like.
Speaker 2: A shops, they were not prepared for the fact that if you look at there's what they call a number of side effects that we we don't know how or how many people get them or how bad they get them. They're kind of what they call, you know, side effects and numbers unknown, but they'll be things like shaking and fevers and like I feel like I'm going to pass out. There's very weird things that people will tell you that they'll find from the stomach glue, tide or any of those weight loss injections, And that's what we're just starting to see because we didn't know until half.
Speaker 4: The world went on them. The biggest thing is, you know, if you're going to stay on or if you're going to go on those, they have what they call rebound weight game. If you don't stay on them.
Speaker 2: Most people can't even keep it off. And I don't mean to get like.
Speaker 4: Kind of gross if you're eating lunch right now, but people will tell you that you start out on that and you get constipated for like you won't go to the bathroom for like nine day, Like it's so bad that a lot of them are like I can't stay on this.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why, but things like you know this constipation, the stomach pain, hair loss, blistering, burning sensations, like all kinds of weird things that like we don't know really how prevalent they are because not everybody was on it until now.
Speaker 1: Tony Benner tells me about side effects and include flatulence. What can you tell me about flatulence at work? That's always an embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I know that is so true.
Speaker 2: We I grew up with brothers so We rarely had a meal conversation that somebody wasn't talking about passing gas. So I'm very comfortable talking about this. And there's there is a product that's still out there, but a lot of people don't know about it. Yeah, where it's called pino before quiet after remember.
Speaker 4: That after Okay, yeah, bino, And you take it with some of the foods that are gassy and.
Speaker 2: It will write, it'll break down.
Speaker 4: The gassiness that usually it comes from things like you know, brock, glee or fiber. And you know, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It's not a pleasant side effect. But when you eat the way you should, you probably should have plenty of passing gas going on.
Speaker 1: Well, if nothing but fruit trays and salads, you probably have less flatulence than a double change burner from zips. Is that fair to say that salad doesn't produce flatulence?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it does though, because it has fiber in it, So you know, I wouldn't rule that out.
Speaker 4: And that's not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: All right, To go back to GLP DASH one side effects, aren't there a I've read somewhere that there may be positive side effects. In addition to losing weight, you've got to stay on it, maybe for the rest of your life. It was just something I read of the JAMA about positive side effects, much like Tony tells me about viagra, that it was it was developed for one reason and then it had the an effect that, shall we say, enhanced male performance on the other and didn't know about it until they went through it. And so yeah, and between GLP one and viager, I think Tony's trying everything, But what what can you tell me about a positive side effect of GLP one?
Speaker 4: Poor Tony, He's become our experimental person, like it. Let's Tony trying.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's a lot of them. There are sexual side effects, they think. Some people are reporting that it simulates the same center in the brain where you would have an orgasm, and they're better because of that. You'd have to talk to those people who say that, and why that happens, we don't know. There are some people who say they can quit drinking alcohol if they want, or they're drinking less because they don't have the same addiction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, usually you know, those two things you think about going hand in hand. So I thought I'd mentioned this, But and then there's some thought that there's a reduced risk for certain cancer, specifically looking at colon cancer right now, where they might see a difference in people who are on this drug. Now, whether that's because you lose weight and and weight we know influences hormones, and hormones influences cancer, we're not really sure, or whether there's actually something in the gut that gets your gut better balance, because gut balance, now we know, is really important. You know that, right, That's the whole I.
Speaker 1: Worry about my gut balance all the time. I had a pork chop last night from Montgomery, and I was thinking about my gut balance. But damn it tasted pretty good. So yeah, So on this sexual effect on GLP one, does that involve women in addition to men or just men, because you know, sometimes women need a little jump start, according to Tony Bender, So is this something that might get a woman all excited if you.
Speaker 4: Look up the research about what we know? Now, keep in mind, we don't know how.
Speaker 2: Frequent these are because we're just getting them. But both women and men.
Speaker 4: Report sexual side effects.
Speaker 2: Some say that it changes the libido, It can go up or go down.
Speaker 4: Some say that it increases the sensation. Some people say that their bodies have less energy, so they don't have as much dizaz in the bedroom. You know, you have to ask the person that's feeling that.
Speaker 2: I don't think we know enough, but we're definitely seeing it from both genders.
Speaker 4: I will have you know.
Speaker 1: So you need some research. We need some real life research on this. Is that correct? If you ever thought about going to Zips, get double cheeseburger and get some onion rings, maybe fries, and then have a coke, then drive around the corner, go to Greaters and get like a banana split as Liz Bonus ever done that.
Speaker 4: I have not done that. But now that you've planted the idea, maybe maybe I should dry.
Speaker 1: You're in great shape. I'm thinking maybe you need a cheeseburger and some malt now and then. But let's talk about the COVID vaccine. I've taken six versions because according to christ Hospital, I had to, and I'm in the mode now I'm not taking any more COVID vacs. Tell me why I'm right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, did you get it yet this summer, because but everybody else did not.
Speaker 1: To my knowledge, I don't know if I got a call. You know, I refuse to test anyway, and I don't want the vacuo. So I might have it, but I don't. I'd rather be ignorant than smart. So I don't know. You know, and I don't know. I don't know, and I don't care, so I don't. I don't know should I, should I get the vax or not.
Speaker 4: So you need to ask your personal position whether you should get it, and I'll tell you why. If you are a person of compromised immunity, we are so far away from the variants that were in the original vaccines.
Speaker 2: We're now into the kp ones, twos and threes, and those previous vaccines don't give you any coverage. The problem is, even if you had COVID before, you might not get any coverage either.
Speaker 4: There are people who say, I got COVID this summer with these new variants, and it was like I got it for the first time, right. And I have to tell you, I have a brother who's a complete no vaxed person, won't do it, and he just got out of the hospital. He at a lung clot.
Speaker 2: And the last time he had COVID he got clots. I mean, like we were looking for it this time. But it's be very serious. So I think you need to look at your risk profile. And if you're a person you know what happened to you when the first time you go did end up in the hospital, you might want to consider the vaccine. If you are like, okay, now that you've got your wonderful Heart team following you and they say you're gonna be all right, then you know, maybe you can go without it. But we have a summer surge, I mean, you know, a significant like numbers tripled now, nothing like they were when it first started. But we're going to get a winter surge we always do, of.
Speaker 4: Pretty much any virus that thrives when people get next to each other indoors. And you know, as you always say, like if you're kissing Tony, we're going to have some problems here because that's gonna spread.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, though the version of COVID now out are putting people in the hospital who otherwise would not have been there. But then if you get the vaccine and you still I know one guy who got the vaccine, he still went to the hospital because he was so sick, sick as a dog. So getting the new vaccine doesn't mean you won't go to the hospital. But it does mean you're like they have less effect. So it was up to you, would you get the vaccine yes or no? Liz Bonus, you're the man. You make it happen, and the new vaccine, yes or no.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've had three. I did not get the fourth one just be hounce, and I just didn't. I felt like I wasn't at risk in that I might get this next one moving into the October time, just because I think we're gonna, if it's anything like summer, we're going to have this kind of nasty season of it.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of considering it. And it's mainly just because think about where I go. I go into all the hospitals to interview people I go, and you know, some of it is about me saying well, and some of it is like, man, I feel really bad I gave it to you know, one of the people that I'm interviewing that has some kind of compromised immunity, and I, you know, I feel some sense of responsibility for all that.
Speaker 1: I don't feel any responsibility, So that's good. Tony Bonner feels no responsibility. So and and the other thing is, uh, this is going to be around for the rest of our lives. And uh, some people I know got the vax and the vaccine made them sick as a dog immediately. And someone very close to me, a woman got the vaccine three times, and each time she was in bed for a week after getting the vaccine, and she's now saying, look, I'm not getting any more vaccines. And what do you say about that person?
Speaker 2: There are people who say that they get flu like symptoms when they get that, and that usually means that you have actually a pretty strong response to the vaccine, which isn't all bad. It's your body making into bodies to fight back.
Speaker 4: But you know, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I have had very few people tell me that they got so thick that they had to stay at BET. Most people just steel kind of achy and have a sore arm and that kind of thing. And that's why they do a lot of those studies. They can measure that you build up immunity. But some people when they're building that up, you know, you feel kind of crummy, right, So I wouldn't tell you not to get.
Speaker 4: It for that reason.
Speaker 2: I'd tell you that you probably had a pretty good response to it, which means that you should be better protected.
Speaker 4: Are pretty well protected compared to some this winter. But like you said, it's going to be here every year.
Speaker 2: So just like you make a decision about the flu vaccine, right, And you know, if you ever had the flu and you got to crawl downstairs to try to give a glass of water, you get a flu shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had the flu ten years ago and I never had a flu shot every year. I now get it at Adrian Pharmacy and madeir I get it because I don't want to feel like my body has died. And I thought, oh, and I haven't had the flu since I got it, But I will see what happens. But Liz Bonus, I'm glad you're there. And I guess the number one piece of advice is have trust in your doctor. And if your doctor says yes, do it. If he says no, don't do it. If he says maybe, it's up to you. I always tell my accountant, I want a one armed accountant. Don't tell me on this hand you can do this and on that hand you can do that. I'd like a one armed doctor. Tell me yes or no. Don't put it on me to make the decision. You tell me what to do, and I'll do it. But Liz Bonus, once again, thank you, and we'll be watching Thursday night for the fireworks. I'm sorry. Sunday Night for the fireworks is going to be a great evening. Liz Bonus, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Liz Bonus, you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Back at you, Willie.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more flatulence, viagra and more at your home. Of the Reds playing tonight. Hopefully they'll win by one or two runs. Unlike last night. They called another one up on news radio seven hundred Wlwright, Billy Cunningham, Let's get things organized. Red's Baseball kicks off about five forty tonight. You see bearcut football this weekend. Lots of other football going on week From Sunday, of course, is the Bengals home opener against the Patriots, then on to Kansas City. It's an exciting time. Plus the fireworks, the Western Southern WEBN fireworks Sunday night. These are amount the best times to be in River City. It's fabulous. Also, I want to acknowledge that Sandy Manning who's been with Alvin Rohor for forty one years. Sandy Manning is her last day of work today. She's in the insurance business and she's a great American. So if you know Sandy Manning of the Roar Insurance Agency, gives Sandy a call and tell her she's the Bill Cunningham Citizen of the day. Worked hard, work, smart, did her job, kept her nose to the grindstone, her foot to the pedal, showed up for work every day, and she set the standards of insurance excellence. So if you know Sandy Manning, give her a call and tell her she's the cod under the leadership of Alvin Roar and so much more. Secondly, Secondly, the debate, of course is allegedly September tenth. Then tomorrow night at nine o'clock there's going to be a replay of an interview involving Dana Bash of CNN with both of the Democratic nominees, Tim Wallas and of course Kamala Harris. And I thought it would be a live interview, but it is not CNN. It leaked through Axios dot com a sometime earlier in the day. Tomorrow, CNN is going to do the interview and CNN wanted to do one hour with Kamala Harris in thirty minutes with Tim Waltz, that would make sense. It should be. I would hope a hard hitting interview, but Dan and Bash is an anti Trump bigot. It's unlikely Dan and Bash is gonna put herself out there of making Kamala Harris look so bad. You could play on the issues, whether it's the open border or sanctuary city, sanctuary states, the riots in Minneapolis as she bailed out the murderers and the rapists. Talk about racial reparations, or how about her price controls or no cash bonds if you're charged with the crime, no matter what it is, get out of jail. Maybe one of those ankle monitors. We know how great they work. The EVY mandates that she wants, and no vouchers for public education kids. That means Ohio passed a voucher system that said that if you're in a failing school or a public school you don't like, here's the voucher. Put it in the parents' hands. Then the parent can take that to a Catholic school or a monatssory or some charter school. And Kamala Harris has given many statements in the past that needs to be eliminated. You can't send your kid with a voucher that you've paid for indirectly through taxes to a different school. Or also EV's she has said repeatedly she loves EV's. There has to be an ev mandate by twenty thirty, or DEI training for corporations, for companies and for public employees, or stopping energy production. The military has fourteen ships that cannot equip with sailors, abortion on demand through birth and beyond. So those are just some of the issues coming off the top of my head. You could run the tape of Kamala Harris talking about open borders, decriminalizing the border, spending literally hundreds of billions of dollars for illegals who don't belong here, and they talk about reparations, no cash bonds, ev Man dates and then let her say why she flipped. She was fort and now she's saying, according to her staff, she wants to build a border wall. Build that wall. I anticipate she might say on Thursday night, Drill, baby, Drill, who knows what she's gonna say. So a legitimate reporter would have prepared to say this is what you said when you ran for president in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty, and this is what you're saying now. How's that possible help me to understand how you're going through the process of going from a left wing Berkeley, San Francisco liberal to a member a mega Kamala Harris. Can you explain why you're doing that other than political expediency? Wink wink, non nod. We all know what you're gonna be once you get in office. You're going to be left to Bernie Sanders. But now you're mouthing these words and saying these things for political benefit. Explain that to the American people. This should be but won't be a devastating interview. In addition to that, they wanted one hour with her Mono Imano than thirty minutes with Governor Tim Waltz, who's a disaster in the state of Minnesota, but she said, no, let's do it together. I need my chaperone, I need my emotional support animal with me. I need my binkie, I need my baby blanket. His name is Tim Waltz. Which presidential candidate is saying to a so called legitimate news media operation, I'm not capable of answering your questions one on one. I need my daddy here, I need my chaperone here to assist me, to deflect from what I might say, to help me. Who does that, Well, that's Kamala Harris. Could you imagine George Bush saying I can't do an interview without Dick Cheney, Obama saying, you know what, I can't do an interview without my vice president, Joe Bid Are you kidding me? Doesn't work that way. You're the president, It's you're it. And if you want to demonstrate you have the mental sharpness to answer questions on the fly, which happens all the time in the Oval office. Problems hit the desk, and you've got to make a snap decision that right now no one is making because Joe Biden has checked out and the media has let him check out. You got to demonstrate, especially if you're a woman. You know, I love women. My wife's a woman, My sister Diane Redden is a woman, My granddaughter is a woman, my daughter in law is a woman. I love women, my mother. Women are the best people in the world. You know that. But there's a sense by some that a woman can't be the president for whatever reason. The way to refute that is to stand up by yourself like a tenfold beacon in the night and answer questions from the media and the press conference without your emotional support animal at your side. Tim Waltz, by the way, they look like they're ten years apart, but both are sixty years old. It's a mistake just structurally. I would ask her to begin with, how come you want him to be here? You're going to be the president supposedly, why do you need him to sit here? We want to interview him separately. But Dana Bash, who bashes Trump, why not answer that question? Why not ask the question? And I won't be answered either. It's just the way the media game is played. And CNN to curry favor with Democrats. They're all Democrats. Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer and Dana Bash and all the rest. They're all Democrats, liberal Democrats. They believe that they're going to help elect Kamala Harris, and they want inroads to get more interviews. You might recall the Lester Holt, in a rare moment of journalistic integrity, got into Kamala Harris a bit by talking about the southern border in the interview where he asked, have you been to the southern border, and she with that cackle, laughs and say, well, I've not been to Europe either, So I can only imagine that this interview is going to be softballs. A good interviewer could pin her to the wall and make her look ridiculous and make her look the truth is, she's flip flopping on the border wall in order to get elected, when left wingers and left wing Democrats surely know it's all a bunch of bs, and she'll return to water level once she gets elected. If she gets elected, we know that's going to happen. Especially if you're a woman, you need to demonstrate alone that you're can answer questions. I could not imagine Hillary Clinton only doing interviews if Tim Kaine was with her. That was Tim Kaynes, the senator from Virginia who was Hillary Clinton's VP nominee. Thank god it didn't happen as VP. But nonetheless, it would have been ridiculous for Hillary Clinton to say, oh, you know, I can't do an interview unless Tim Kaine is with me. Would that ever happen, of course not, But it's happening now. Because Kamala Harris, in her own heart, minds, and soul, does not believe that she can sit in front of Dana Bash and not to be made to look like a fool. And if she is, then Daddy'll be there Tim Waltz to jump in and save her. Well, that is utterly ridiculous. Secondly, yesterday, once again there was a restatement of the indictment against Donald Trump and Washington d C. District Court under Jack Smith's leadership. There's a policy by the Department of Justice not institutionalize her written down that you don't want to conduct any political moves on the eve of some election because it may influence the outcome. So and Jack Smith wanted to get this indictment. He could go before Washington D C. Grand Jury and get a ham Sandwich indicted and so so much for the rule about influencing an election by the Department of Injustice. He wanted the big headlines, which ABC, NBCCBS, all the cable outlets had yesterday pounding Donald Trump again about the restatement a superseding indictment, it's called because of the Supreme Court ruling on July the first. Could he have waited until November tenth or December one. Absolutely. In fact, this matter will not be resolved for the next one to three years, and that's assuming Donald Trump loses. If Donald Trump wins, he's going to pardon himself and he's going to also cause dismissal of these indictments. So that's not going to metastasize at all. So the only reason, because it's going to take one to three years from now, and that's assuming Donald Trump loses that Jack Smith wanted to have as much political benefit to Kamala Harris as possible, which is why he superseded the new indictment in the news media getting ready for the weekend news reports. He didn't wait until Friday evening. He had to do it when he had to do it Tuesday night, to give the media three four, five, six days to pound on Donald Trump again for political reasons. I'm not going on a limb by saying none of these federal indictments are going to amount to hill of beans. None of them are going to work. The Supreme Court decision July the first takes the legs out from under both sets of indictments from Florida and from Washington, d C. And the Florida indictment by Judge Cannon was dismissed anyway because of the way in which jack Smith was appointed. That'll be resolved in the next one to three years. So the only motivation of the Department of Justice Justice slash jack Smith was to have a political benefit to Kamala Harris by indicting Donald Trump again last night, which is stupid unless you understand that the Department of Justice and the FBI leadership and this CIA leadership do not want Donald Trump to be the president and they will work hard to convince you of the lie that Donald Trump committed some criminal act. And they could have waited until December first, after the election, but they wanted to have election interference, Democratic party style. This is pure and simple election interference. That's why they indicted on Tuesday instead of December first. Time is not of the essence here. It'll be years before this is resolved, and that assumes that Donald Trump loses. If he wins, the cases go away anyway. If he loses, these cases won't be resolved for the next one to three years. There was no reason to rush unless it's for political reasons to hurt Donald Trump and to help Kamala Harris. Just for a moment, conjure up and think of the forces currently a raid against Donald Trump to make sure he loses by any means necessary. You have all the mainstream media, the CBS, the ABC's, the NBCs, the PBS's ninety percent of cable. You have all of high tech against Donald Trump. They're regulated by the Democrats and they want to curry favor with their regulators. Have social media completely against Donald Trump. You have the Democratic Party, of course against them. The big city newspapers are against them. The leadership of the FBI, leadership of the CIA, the leadership of DOJ all against Donald Trump because he's coming after them if he gets back in office. You have the Russians and the Chinese who have given the Biden family invested in them tens of millions of dollars BT and bribes directly and indirectly to Hunter and Joe and Jim Biden. They want Kamala Harris to win. You have NATO, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization once Donald Trump to lose and keep Kamala Harris in charge, along with Iran, along with Hesbala and a Moss and by the way, it has been reported in The Washington Post that Iran has sent assassination teams inside of America through the southern border to kill Donald Trump. Put all those forces together, along with the morning talk shows, the evening newscast, the late night comics that are not funny. They're all against Donald Trump. How does he win in that environment? It's up to you and me to make sure he wins, and that Kamala Harris and Tim Walltz loses because the nation's economic system is in play. Whether we have wage and price controls, and gasoline through the roof and increase groceries and no cash bonds, whether we have ev mandates, and whether we have DEI training and no energy production. It's all on the ballot. Don't believe the lies of Kamala Harris that she's had some political epiphany, She's seen the light, and now she says, build wall. Do you believe that? So pray for Donald Trump, and every now and then I say the prayers to assist him to overcome what lies before him, including the prayer of Saint Michael. Let's continue with more coming up after one o'clock is Grant Barry to talk about situations in the Middle East. And more plus later on Reds Baseball A week from Sunday, the Bengals weekend, all weekend long. Lots of stuff happening here, including the Great Web and fireworks sponsored by Western Southern. So if you're Donald Trump, be careful because you're in the crosshairs literally of large numbers of people who want you dead. And they've tried once unsuccessfully, and they're going to try again. And when you read with his secret Service did not do implicitly, it almost looks as if somebody at the highest level of government of our government wanted Trump killed by this fool on the rooftop, and the cover up is ongoing. Let's continue with more twelve fifty six, Home of your Reds News Radio seven hundred. You ought to be Bill Cunningham, the Great American. So many events were taking place now in the Middle East. Of course, on Saturday night once again hes balassent about two hundred rockets from the northern Israel. And was that at fake? Was that at head fake or was that real? Israel took care of most of them. Was that sufficient to quiet things down? Or things going to get worse? And of course the main reason many Israelis are exercised about this is that there may be as many as one hundred hostages still being held by Hamas likely in terrible conditions. So can a resolution be found? Grant Barry. Grant Barry is the founder of Reconnecting Ministries, discussing whether a resolution is at hand, especially with Anthony at Lincoln's assistance and grand Berry. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So can you give the American people some sort of overview? Is where you think the negotiations are at this point, and what is nets and Yaho and Benjamin Yahu's position, and whether or not that is something an Israel's interest, in the world's interest. Just give the American people an overview before we get into particular.
Speaker 7: Well, currently, Bill, we've got there were six thousand rockets that were planned to be pointed and sent into Tel Aviv that the IDF intercepted over the weekend and actually took them out as a miracle operation. One hundred Israeli jets took those bombings out, and I think the most recent was a smaller retaliation that's been happening almost Hates said, but almost daily. I mean we've had over thirty close to thirty five thousand rockets being sent into Israel's October seventh. Can you imagine living with that and what it's doing to the psyche of the Israeli and our people actually living in Israel. So is there a solution at hand? They were honestly at the moment, I think there needs to be a change of heart. How can you live with people that are determined to take you out, whereas Israel is looking to live at peace with its neighbors. So I think there needs to be a change of heart. I think you know that. I don't think there's any immediate solution to this situation. I think exactly the opposite. I think it's about to expand into a major conflict between the two organizations. And I think we need to pray for the Lebanese people to turn against Hezbola.
Speaker 8: We need to pray for the.
Speaker 7: Palestinians to turn against Hamas, and for a new movement of younger people not to be wanting to live in hostility with Israel, but rather with peace.
Speaker 1: And you know, Grant Barry, I would say that for decades, Lebanon and Beyroot Bayroot was known as the Paris of the Middle East. In the fifties, sixties and seventies, it was a functional society. Lebanon was with schools operating and hospitals operating. There was lots of tourism in the Bay Root Lebanon. And after Hesbelah was implanted there by Iran, they've taken Lebanon, much like Syria, much like Iraq, back to the dark ages, much like South Yemen. And so how does Israel make peace with an organization committed to the ugly destruction of all Jews wherever they're located. And if you would leave the Gaza war with the thousands of Israelis that have been killed, and leave that and say, okay, Hamas is still in charge of Gaza. Hamas is going to collect billions of dollars of aid to be used to help the Gosins the Palestinians, which will be used by Hamas to build more tunnels and buy more guns and rockets and artillery shells. How can Israel make peace with an enemy that doesn't want peace.
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 1: And I don't know, and the other approach I want to you're a religious man. But Senator Graham a few mornings ago, was on one of the morning talk shows and he said, the only way to end this is to destroy the head of the snake, which is Iran, and that Israel has the military power to destroy Iran using non nuclear means. How would you like that approach because it would mean the death of thousands of largely innocent Iranians. How would you respond to that?
Speaker 7: Well, very interestingly, Bill, there is a spiritual awakening going on in Iran, perhaps one of the greatest Christian revivals right now the world is happening in Iran with thousands and thousands of people coming to know Jesus at the immediate expense of their lives. And yet the spirit is moving. You know, any conflict that takes out innocent people has always got to be some kind of a last resort. So exactly how Israel deals with Iran, there needs to be great wisdom for the IDF and for the government in Israel to be able to deal with this.
Speaker 3: But I hope.
Speaker 7: Recently I was listening to a man that actually supports Christian ministry in Iran, and he said that that the people are just not they're not in favor of this conflict, and so, you know, there's a real there's a real issue politically with the Iranian government wanting to take on Israel and yet people are against it. So a game bill we come back to this place where perhaps the best possible solution is prayer for the people in those areas to have a change of heart and to want to turn against those political forces. And obviously I don't think that's going to happen overnight, So I'm sorry I cannot be the conveyor of more decent news.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: This branch of Islam has been on the march for more than a half a century since Munich and even before that, and when it takes over a country, it destroys it. For example, Iraq, even though with all the evils and the horrors of sodom of the leader of Iraq, Let's face it, at that point Iraq was in better shape than it is today. It took over Levin, and look what happened there. It took over this line. This branch of Islam took over afghanist In, Look what happened there, and Sadim Hussein was terrible, but let's face it, it was better living as an Iraqi under Sadom Hussein than it was what's happening now with Isis and Iran in charge, and South Yemen is a terrible place to be because of what's happening with the Hudis, and they are also attacking. And I want you to address yourself to this, Grant Barrett, because we think of the Islamic world as monolithic. However it is not. What Saudi Arabia, the Sunni controlled governments cutter Iran, Bahrain and an air of Emirates. They also want the destruction of the Iranian government. Can you explain that kind of kind of the interplay between the Shias and the Sunnis and why Saudi Arabia and a lot of the Sunni led governments that are much more functional for its citizens kind of want Iran to go away completely. As far as the religious group.
Speaker 7: In charge, well, I think ultimately, Bill, I think that that is going to create a pathway for a potential peace to take place in the Middle East. I don't know how long it will last, but you have two major Islamic forces and both of them have extremes. I mean, most of the terrorists that came in at ninety ninety eleven were actually from a Sunni background, So they both have extreme amongst them. The soon Is are.
Speaker 9: Politically that the way that their control of their religion works is is it's advanced through more of a voting governing authority, whereas the Shiites kind of trace there that look for a bloodline.
Speaker 7: Of the Ayatollahs.
Speaker 5: So and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Sunni, the Saudi Arabia would like this negative force dealt with. So I mean, ultimately, again, if we go to scripture, there is a major conflict in the Middle East, and that's prophesied in the uh the last few chapters of Ezekiel where there is a major conflict. I'm not so sure we're in that time phase at the moment, but we're heading. We're heading towards it, and for sure, you know, there has to be some kind of pathway to piece even if it's if it's temporal, and the Western world can function better with a Sunni type of governing authority than than a Shii though I would tell you they they both have extreme amongst them, and either isis actually comes out of the Sunni, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And one of the worst things that Natzi and y'all who could do is to have peace with Gaza and allow Hamas And they're ten to fifteen thousand murderers and thieves still in charge of Gaza, and so everything the past ten months would have meant nothing at all, because if you give up thousands of Israeli lives, spend billions of dollars, the Israeli economy is on its back, and say, okay, well, let's go back to the status quo with Hamas still in charge of Gaza, getting billions of aid to be used by Hamasa not the Palestinian people. Wouldn't that be the worst of both worlds.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, We've got to let Israel finish the job. And one of the problems with our existing government is we are supportive, but then we pull back the reins. And Israel is doing it everything it can to limit the loss of life in an extremely challenging conflict. But her must needs to be removed. And I think the only way that's going to happen is if with the people, the Palestinian people, beginning to make new choices in their lives. I mean, think about it for a moment. Israel moved out fifty thousand Jewish people from Gaza in two thousand and five and gave that land to the Palestinians. The Palestinians received hundreds of millions of dollars from all over the world in different governments, and look what they did with that money. Instead of building up their people and building up their economy, they built tunnels and weapons. And Israel just can't live with that, and so it You know, there has to be a place where there's no ceasefire, not a cease file with her must but where Hamas is totally removed from Gaza and from the Palestinian people.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Grant Berry, a founder of Reconnecting ministries, No country in the world other than Israel is permitted not to win a war that was thrust upon them against their wishes. And Israel time and time and time again has been subjected to terrible attacks. You mentioned thirty five thousand rockets in the past eleven months. My god, it's been worse than that over the years. And they simply take it and take it and take it when they have the military power short of a nuclear weapon, to destroy Iran, which is the head of the snake. And when Trump left office, Iran was in trouble. Hesbela Hamas was in trouble, The Hoodies were in trouble. But now that they get billions of dollars of oil revenue and are part of the international trade once again, they can build up and instead of helping the Iranian people themselves, who can be a great people, and the Iranians do not want war. The average citizen in Iran was simply wants to live his or her life in a good and fashionable way. But instead of that, we're left with constant war. And at some point the strategy of the Shia militias, etc. Is to bleed Israel dry, to make it impossible for them to function, and then they collapse under their own weight. But Grand Barry, we got to run once again. Great heaven you on founder of reconnecting ministries, and much of your work is available. But Grand Barry, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Grant will do it again, and thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Pleasure Bill, good to be with you.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more and one thing. Israel could end this thing without nuclear weapons by the weekend, and they're refrained from doing so because of America and Joe Biden. I would say, let Israel do what Israel must do to save the world from the scourge of Islamic terrorism. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred. Wow.
Speaker 3: I just want all of the Ohios to know I am the Ohio Martin Luther King of Marijuana. Amen, You're welcome. You're welcome. Go ahead, medicate, get you some cannabis. The Adams County Sheriff Kate rairouse they can't steal your money and disconnect your cameras.
Speaker 5: No more.
Speaker 11: Oh hello, yet I'm spoke, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Say did you know that afromn is the Martin Luther King Junior of marijuana in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 8: You learn something new every day on this program.
Speaker 1: Remember the Afro man had his son got sideways for the Adams County Sheriff of the.
Speaker 3: Song, Yes, yes, Yes, what's going on, y'all, mister humphry, hustling American dream, afro money making marijuana smoking in an Yes. Now, I want to make a toast to my fellow Ohians. Love to Yes, marijuana is now legal in the state of Ohio. Today is our Liberation Day.
Speaker 1: And fro Man Laying down the Wall a classic? Would you agree?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 12: Remember that song is like what the Adams County police didn't get me? Oh, they wanted was cherry Pye or what?
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 1: He said, I'm not shapple pie or something. Adams County Sheriff raided Theroman's lemon lemon pound cake, pound cake? What the piece of here? It is right here?
Speaker 5: You say it?
Speaker 8: We play it Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Classic classic performance by Afromn Yes, think you gotta be a firm.
Speaker 6: But Adams County Share.
Speaker 4: Get down my door.
Speaker 3: Then I heard the glass prey.
Speaker 10: They found no kidnapping victims, just some lemon pound.
Speaker 11: Mama's limmingown.
Speaker 1: It takes so.
Speaker 10: It made the sheriff want to put down his gun and cut him up.
Speaker 6: What limit, okay, everybody want to put down.
Speaker 1: Okay, trend.
Speaker 10: M okay, he's a family god limit okay, Bunchi's because he got living okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't tell me that. I'm sorry. What if he got Afro?
Speaker 12: What if less Games was still around and team up in a duo with the Afro man in the song along with Shaking Blade talking about a hit lest gains with Shaking Blade the best.
Speaker 1: Remember he's going going through the what was it?
Speaker 12: Going through the going through gasolene drawings, jasoline drawers, going through the hell here we go again, singing Less.
Speaker 1: I love this man. I love this guy. Should be up from music video word on MTV.
Speaker 3: Every time I get a little bread, try to get a little bit of Hey, yeah, singing Less. If they'd take it away from me and push back my family to the way all my employ put me back on unemployed when I thought I was doing time.
Speaker 8: He write this all himself.
Speaker 3: If you went back on the welfare Now.
Speaker 1: I gave him a line or two.
Speaker 10: Why can't somebody see hell this.
Speaker 12: Dude, it's about to kill Ryonomic Blues, about to kill me Less Gaines and Afromanway, Yes.
Speaker 8: You're speaking about it in a.
Speaker 12: Packed arenas around the world, and James Bogan and I both worked for.
Speaker 1: You would have nothing on Taylor Swift. Unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Andy mack Plea, Willy the.
Speaker 12: Stuart reporters of Proud Service, Every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Call the experts at Preferred Home Comforts five, one, three, eight, nine to two hv A C.
Speaker 1: You take Bootsy Less and Afroman oh unique lemon pound cake. All the Adams County Sheriff won. It was lemon pound Cake, Pound Cake.
Speaker 12: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town. The twenty twenty four limited edition Bengals Crown Royal bags are now in stock. Get yours today, had great had Good Spirits and Wine and Tobacco and Party Town.
Speaker 1: We walk into a bar somewhere in Avondale. Les Gaines is in front of me and I'm behind him, and it's pitch black. All I saw was eyeballs, and Less turns around and says to me, Cousin Willie, stay close.
Speaker 12: I'm going really, I'm holding on Less. I'm not so where we're going right here behind you had to get some more business, Cousin Willie, make sure the money's right.
Speaker 8: Bengals claim a defensive end.
Speaker 10: K J.
Speaker 12: Henry today off waivers from the Washington Commanders, fifth round pick out of Clemson last year. Former teammate of Miles Murphy played in ten games with three starts last season. They're going to bring back tackle Devin Cochrane, wide receiver Sedrick set Hello, Cedric Jackson, and corner Jalen Davis.
Speaker 8: Now som A J. P Ryan.
Speaker 12: How about that I was let go by the britt Denver Broncos. He's staying out west while he's coming east a little bit. He is signing with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: So you're saying the second game of the year is going to be Joe Burrow on one side and p Ryan on the other. They have a pretty good quarterback Kansas City too? Is that Thursday? Pretty good tight end too? Right?
Speaker 8: Slightly?
Speaker 1: How about the Kel's brother signing a deal deal with Amazon one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 8: I thought you'd get that, gig.
Speaker 1: I was hoping. I mean, do they need to play football? They don't need to.
Speaker 8: Well, one of them doesn't. The didn't play football anymore. The other one doesn't either.
Speaker 1: Did he quit, mister Taylor Swift? Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't think he's got money problems to you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I would be shocked, because I've been shocked before.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, let's see Red's update.
Speaker 12: Athletics hold off those Reds last night five to four afro Man Game two tonight five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game. I haven't heard anything. Maybe some disciplinary action? What coming down on reliever Sam Mall. What last night he walked off the mound before David Bell got there.
Speaker 1: Not happy. David Bell doesn't like that.
Speaker 12: Oh see if he's been disciplined, Sam Mall. Of course, Nicolodolo has got that finger strain.
Speaker 1: Middle finger right there in the middle.
Speaker 12: Alfred or Stewart Fairchild is sidelined now with a left thumb strain, and your man, Reese Hines is back.
Speaker 8: I saw that home run.
Speaker 1: I saw that he should have come up a long time ago. I like Reese Hines, Graham Ashcraft his resume throwing. He heard from the elbow injury it is unlikely to return this year. What about Hunter Green?
Speaker 12: Uh, he's still still out with the elbow banging into the cabinets. Did he forcefully frosted flakes or something? Was getting a milk bone dog biscuit for Ross?
Speaker 1: We have the uh, we have the entire starting staff. It's a it's just it's a mess.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Montaz, who was the opening day starter.
Speaker 12: Straight, he's laughing in Milwaukee in first place, loving life.
Speaker 1: He's walking to Milwaukee.
Speaker 12: Lefty Brandon Williamson. I saw that in the miners out since spring training with that left shoulder injury has begun. A rehab assignment at Louisville. Saw that Matt McClain what still being tested? What about his red They're trying to figure out the root of the cause of some pain. He's having it still in his side. He may start swinging a bat soon.
Speaker 1: He's got pain.
Speaker 12: It's August twenty eighth. We got a pain somewhere else watching this ball club, so.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to watch the next Yeah, what about thirty games left? Yeah, and we'll see what I have. No pitching staff. Montaz is gone. The opening day starter, right, Fairchild is hurt. Yeah, And of course McClain, who might be their best player, hadn't played. He didn't play last September either, he was hurt. Dad, What was wrong last year with him?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I can't remember that.
Speaker 12: He's had so many problems. He's had more injuries than Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: And he's twenty four years old. He's not like thirty four. Right, Matt McClain can't stay on the field.
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 5: Why that?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Good news here, Willy that the University of Cincinnati is going to rename their Space Research Center after the one and only Neil Armstrong of Indian Hill and of Warren count first man on the Moon fame.
Speaker 1: They wanted to do that during the Living years, but Neil Armstrong would not allow it. Wow last September and oblique obleak, that's over there. Yeah, now he's got what it's round over there? Until I said the same side as the rib injury. It could be related.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, what about his shoulder? How's that? I guess he's okay, twenty four years old and can't get on the field.
Speaker 8: I don't get it.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 12: We also say congratulations to this young lady today out of Mason Willie with the girls golf team.
Speaker 1: There home in the comments, Ali is it k e I m Ali? I'm going with Kahn Kime, Ali Kime and.
Speaker 12: Girls golf at the Lakody East Invitational on Monday, held at the Hamilton Elks. Right there on round four, the home of Joe knuxall par three, one hundred and forty yard third hole.
Speaker 1: Once she hit.
Speaker 12: Right in a cup cold hole in one cookie jar. So we say congratulations to young Ali.
Speaker 1: Pretty good. What club did she use? If any one? Forty probably hit a seven or eight, didn't say don't know.
Speaker 12: They didn't say all he is the hole in one par three hundred and forty yards, third hole.
Speaker 1: What about p Rhyn? I wish he would have come to Cincinnati.
Speaker 12: That's whether that's that was the speculation. But I guess he's going to wear red instead.
Speaker 1: Of Kelsey needs it, not p Rhyn. So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't either.
Speaker 1: Got to see what happens. Oh, see what happens. Well, Sega's out in sports yep. I want to meet afro Man at some point. Have you ever met Afro Man?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 8: I haven't. You got to get him on a show on you call him, you.
Speaker 1: Get a hold of him, what do you?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Somebody Dan Carroll knows, he knows, he knows that for Man, they run around together.
Speaker 8: He's probably in Chopper nine with him.
Speaker 1: Huh. I doubt it though, I don't know. And you know one thing about the Department of Injustice, they have a policy of not interfering with elections. You don't want to interfere with an election. So with Donald Trump last night Tuesday, they decided to reissue an indictment against him. Of course, that has nothing to do with the election. Oh no, you could have done that three months from this. That prosecutor looks alone, Jack Smith. Yeah, looks a little goofy to me. But don't say that. You'll be indicted. You'll be indicted.
Speaker 8: What states he from?
Speaker 1: State of Anxiety, that's where he's from. And at this point Ohio, and I'm an American. Well, well, at least we're in the Republican confines of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. You get to Washington, d C. Is not good with the main man, Sheriff Jones with Ted McKay, Richard K. Jones wants to charge a strip center in Liberty Township for the crimes committed by probably Cincinnati residents.
Speaker 8: Were they run it out of there like crazy with free stuff.
Speaker 1: Guess what now they're not running. And those kids in Claremont County that used a stolen car, they break into a gun shop, they're going to discover the Claremont County Justice is a little bit different than Hamilon, the county justice. In fact, they're all in their high bonds right now and they're not gonna let them go. It's a one way trip to Claremont County. The Hotel California. You can check in. You never can check out if you commit crimes there. Like David Thornshell, the Warren County prosecutor, they had some difficulties at King's Island. Guess what brought down the hammer? They're not leaving no, Richard K. Jones Butler County, guess what you're not leaving?
Speaker 8: Rob Sanders Northern he in Kentucky like anybody.
Speaker 1: And the new mayor, Ron Washington says, you do crime here, you do time here in Hamilty County, you do crime, you get an ankle monitor and then go and take a hatchet and kill your father. Your comments on that one, I don't know. Shaka Khan, Shaka Khan, Shaka Shaka Shaka, Heyward Hayward. They signed Shaka? Is that related to Shaka Khan?
Speaker 8: Might be?
Speaker 1: Might be? I think she had one hell of a song. I know that, I forget what it was. My segment is that in sports, as is my desires. At two o'clock, I'm going to take calls from the American people and let them voice concerns.
Speaker 8: The fourth effect I know you're doing this is this like I like, is the heat getting to you?
Speaker 1: I played golf yesterday. I carried my own bag and pulled the cart with my teeth. I'm tough because Mike Lane beat the crap out of me. But that's a different one, different story. But nonetheless, I like to work hard in hot weather. Tomorrow at three ten, back to the golf course. Carry my own bag, carry my opponent's bag. I played doubles, put the bags down, then hit the ball, pick them up, pull the cart with my teeth, and away we go.
Speaker 8: Willie.
Speaker 12: We will say on this Wednesday afternoon, August the twenty eighth, a happy birthday the former Reds manager who's headed.
Speaker 8: To the Hall of Fame one day. Sweet like lou Panila.
Speaker 1: Plus Sandy Manning, who is an Alvin Roor employee for forty one years, is leaving the insurance business after forty one years, and Sandy Manning's.
Speaker 12: Moving to Cleveland. She's our citizen other day, no question, She's a good woman. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 1: This is Nancy Pelosi's riding a horse. She's walking down the hall. We're gonna play layer later. A clearer version, a little bit down on this story is her comments in a car January sixth, and what she says we should have done better. I take responsibility for what happened on January sixth. We're gonna play that later. Chew that one up, David. At some point, feel is she feeling all right? So yeah? Seven hundred ww Hi, Billy Cunningham, Now is your time to speak to the American people on your behalf. We have three lines in use and three lines available. Five one three, seven four, nine seven thousand pounds seven hundred. Let me know what's your review. One last thought I had before I go to uh Dan and Mount Washington, and then lou and Missouri, many others five one, three, seven four, nine seven thousand. There's a column written by Rich Lowry in the New York Times. Of course I read the New York Times so you don't have to, and that what needs to happen from his viewpoint is that Kamala Harris is weak and that she's a phony and will say anything to get elected to the presidency. And the Liberals know this, of course, they understand that are flip flopping on the wall. She's now saying, build that wall. According to her staff, build that wall. She's now saying, drill, Baby, Drill. Kamala Harris is now saying no evy mandate. Kamala Harris is now saying no reparations, Kamala Harris is now saying no price controls. Kamala Harris is now saying we got to require cash bonds. And Kamala Harris is now saying, I don't want to get rid of private private insurance. There's about seventy five million Americans who work that have private insurance. And Kamala Harris has believed for decades all the things a liberal would believe in San Francisco and Berkeley. That's where she's from. And of course she had to be the left of everyone in San Francisco so that she could be elected to the positions in San Francisco. Now that she's running in states like Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, that doesn't play too well. She also has said that there should be mandatory DEI training and that there should be no school vouchers allowing your child to get out of a public school. She also said that at some point that putting up a border wall would be a stupid idea, so waste the time and money, and that coming into this country illegally should not be illegal. Let's go to the calls. But Dana Bash is going to tape an interview from CNN sometime tomorrow and then replay it at nine o'clock tomorrow night. I'm wondering if the word salats will be cut out. And of course CNN, to their credit, wanted to have a one hour interview with Kamala Harris in a thirty minute interview with Tim Walls and the Camp. Payne turned it down, saying she needs her emotional support animal with her, she needs her custodian, she needs her chaperone. She can't do it alone. She needs Tim Waltz at her side. Are you kidding me? As a woman, you must show forthright dedication to the issue. I could not have imagined that Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen would have demanded that Tim Kaine sit with her for an interview. I don't think. So let's go to the calls. Number to call is five one, three, seven four nine, seven thousand, and we have several calls. We have two lines available. Let's get to the calls, and Don and Mount Washington don give me a full report than John and Dayton. Don go ahead, Gon, Hey, Willie two things.
Speaker 15: First of all, I think that this was all planned by Obama and Pelosi from the beginning about knowing that Tamala Harris could not win a primary to run for president. So they just, you know, just used Biden to get them close enough so that they could force him out and then she would have to be the one the candidate to run. And I think as a way of getting back what Biden should do after the election his pardon Trump for all the things that he's being charged with as a way of just giving the Pelosi and Obama the middle.
Speaker 1: Finger right back. And they also he's going to pardon his son Hunter at some point, and so part of the package. I like what you said, because on June twenty seventh, that was the debate. There's never been an earlier debate than that one. You don't have a debate until the til the nominee is known, and so the Democratic Party pushed out an early debate, knowing from their practice sessions that Joe Biden would be terrible, terrible in the debate and that would cause there to be an outcry from Democrats get rid of Joe Biden. And then Kamala Harris there she was too weak to win any Democratic primary, and she was too weak from keeping the left practically giving and everything they wanted. So they wanted her to run because she would be a Putts, she'd be easily manipulated. But they couldn't put her out there against Gavin Newsom or Governor Whitmer or some of the other strong candidates. So they conjured up a scheme to get Biden out of office and put Kamala Harris in without anyone voting for her. And isn't that a threat to democracy?
Speaker 15: Absolutely? I think I think Biden was just a paw and he didn't know he was being used. I think he really thought that they were behind him.
Speaker 6: And I mean, it's just it's just a.
Speaker 1: Sad way, you know.
Speaker 15: And I'm not I don't like anybody to bed, not the president. I don't care if it's somebody support or not. I don't think it's appropriate. Like when de Niro said f Trump, I don't think it. I would have been just upset if he said that Biden. But to take this guy and use him like they did and then throw him away like garbage, I mean, it's just it's just as that's the way they are. That's the way the Democratic Party has been with don answer.
Speaker 1: We sit here this August the twenty eighth. We need a president right now. The world is on fire, all hell's breaking loose everywhere. Where's Joe Biden.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, I agree. I don't know how he got elected in the first place. But uh, it's whoever's been running the government for the last three years is still running.
Speaker 1: It now and they're gonna keep it. And if she gets elected, they're gonna keep running that. It's Ron Clane, it's Susan Rice, it's those forces around Joe Biden who they inform him what to do instead of the other way around. And if Kamala Harris's win, the left wing of the Democratic Party, of the nameless bureaucrats, will continue to run everything. Let's continue now with John and Dayton and seven four nine, seven thousand, we have two lines open, John and Dayton, give me a full report.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Willie, I was just thinking it's supposed to be Trump's policies against the Democrats, would they were they more or less say in their personalities? And I'm just wondering, you know, during the debate, when Trump and Kamala get on stage, what would happen If Trump would say something, Kamala would just start breaking down and cry what would happen?
Speaker 1: So well, she his her support animal with her Tim Walls the chaperone. He'll be there to jump in and complete the answer.
Speaker 14: You know, the last thing I'm talking about the one on one debate, I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: About one on one. Well, in that case, we got a problem, goes Kamala Harrison, and what would happen? Well, I can recall a debate between Mike Pence and Kamala Harris that was the VP debate in twenty twenty, and when she was speaking, there was a time when Mike Pence kind of interrupted her and she put her fist down on the podium and said, I'm speaking now, it's my turn, and Pence shut down. And so I don't She's going to play the weak female card as much as possible against don Donald Trump. It's going to be and Trump the muted microphones, so possibly Trump will not interrupt, which gives her the opportunity to play the feminist card. And and uh, I you know, Dana Bash, if she's a journalist Tomorrow Night, John, she had to have all the cuts of Kamala Harris on the wide open borders and the sanctuary cities and reparations and price controls and no cash bond and EVY mandates and stopping energy production and UH private insurance elimination and the border walls. Kama, miss Harris, can you explain? And then according to her campaign, she's now saying build that wall. She's now saying drill, baby, drill according to her campaign, not according to her.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 14: You know she's going to say all that in order to get elected. Absolute democratic way.
Speaker 1: And that's why liberal Democrats aren't complaining about this metamorphosis because wink wink, nod, nod. They know who she is. And she's sixty years old, been in public life for about thirty five years since she took up with Willie Brown, and she's been These are well developed positions of hers. They're not going to change if she was thirty five or forty and she changes her position, okay, But if you held the same position for thirty five years and you have to switch to get elected, I hope the American people see through it. I've had many of my buddies John say to me, do you think there's more of them than us? More people willing to be manipulated by the media and listen to the media instead of listening to their own heart. Do you think this is a watershed moment in American electoral politics?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Amazing, it is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for your call. Let's continue. Now we have Mike on a cell phone, and then many others and Mike on a cell phone. Mike, give me a full report.
Speaker 15: Well willing, here's my problem with this AaB bram. You know she wants to aboard babies at full term. You know what, what person in their right in mind ever wants to kill a baby at full term? I mean, I just I don't get it, Willie.
Speaker 1: And there's about eight thousand third trimester late term abortions. There are many times a mother or woman, by the way, women have babies and not men. There's many times that a woman at the end gets very emotional, frightened, scared. And I know I would if I had something like that inside me growing and it was gonna pop, I'd be frightened scared too. But I'm not a woman. But they're about eight thousand times a year late in pregnancy where a healthy woman wants to abort a healthy baby eight thousand times. Now, that may not seem like a lot compared to one point one million abortions every year, but eight thousand deaths, eight thousand babies being decapitated and sucked out of the womb because a healthy mother says I don't want to have this baby. Isn't that serious?
Speaker 5: It's very serious?
Speaker 15: Will I mean, I just what mentality? Of course, I'm not a woman neither, you know. I just I don't get her mentality that things that's okay to do something like yet I really don't.
Speaker 1: And you know, one other thing, I'm glad you brought this up, Mike, that Roe versus Wade had a three trimester test on getting an abortion, and the first trimester, like the first thirteen fourteen weeks, the states could have no regulation, so it gave a woman thirteen to fourteen weeks. Then the second trimester there's a balancing of interest between the health of the baby and whether or not the reason for the abortion makes some sense, and so that and then the third trimester was that when the baby was viable and healthy. Look at sonograms. I'm not sure in nineteen seventy two there were sonograms. I don't think so and you can look at a baby, say that's a baby right there. And so states it's like, Ohio, we passed no restrictions on abortion through birth, which is far to the left of Roe versus weight, and most Americans don't understand that. And so the only issue of ballot an issue one last and last election was abortion should be should be legal? Now what kind of abortion? At what point in the pregnancy are you protecting unborn human life or not? That was irrelevant and fifty seven percent, fifty seven percent of Ohioans said abortion through birth is okay. And that was a shock to me.
Speaker 15: Well, it's the sad state that we live in this these days.
Speaker 1: So oh, thank you, thank you for your call. Let's go to Lisa in Fairfield, the home of the Indians. Lisa in Fairfield, the new home of Jay Phillips, the superintendent of Deer Park Schools going to Fairfield to be the treasurer. Give me a full report, Lisa. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Willie?
Speaker 16: I am kind of like a woman, and I don't I think that Kamala can use her feminine wows or say, oh, Donald can't talk to me like that because I'm a woman. If you're going to be in this game, and you're going to be in this position, you have to show you are a strong demand.
Speaker 11: What are you going to do?
Speaker 16: Are you going to cry if some foreign leader yelled at you, you know, the.
Speaker 4: Leader of Iran threatens you, You're going to sit there and cry.
Speaker 16: No, if you're going to be a woman and being a physician, gets to be as strong as a man.
Speaker 1: I think women are stronger than men, and I know many strong women that would recoil at the idea of having a man next to them so that they can answer a question with a man. Most women I know are stronger than the husbands that they lead. And to me, when you play into a stereotype, that's a problem. So if a woman, for the first time ever may elect a woman to the presidency, that woman's got to demonstrate and not play into a stereotype. Then I'm weak and mindless and I'll need a man to tell me what to do.
Speaker 4: And she's exactly.
Speaker 2: You have to be equal.
Speaker 16: You are equal to any It doesn't matter whether you're a woman or a man. It depends on the person that you are. And honestly, I am embarrassed that she made go down in history as our first woman president. It's got enough that she was the first woman PP, but for her to be the first woman's president would just be a same on us.
Speaker 4: I think, well at least deserving of it.
Speaker 1: And we're told by axios dot com that CNN requested all of them requested the interview, David Muir, Lester Holt, they all wanted the interview sixteen Minutes and New York Times and CNN said, we'd like to do the interview and then and they said okay, and they said, what are the parameters you want? And they said, well, we want both of them together. And CNN said, well, we would prefer that we have an hour with Kamala Harris and then a half an hour with uh with Tim Waltz, that's want an hour. Later it came back, no, that's unacceptable to do this interview. You must accept to have them both together, sitting next to each other in front of Dana Bash. And secondly, it can't be live. It's got to be taped and then run later.
Speaker 4: So seeing up because.
Speaker 16: They're afraid shall mess up. She'll say something or walk be able to answer it, and he'll step in and smooth.
Speaker 4: It over and that's not acceptable.
Speaker 16: She has to prove that she's worthy of the office. She can't be handed it because she fits, you know, the narrative that they want, that she's black or a minority or a woman. That's I don't want the first woman president to be someone like her who is not deserving of it.
Speaker 4: I want it to be someone who has earned it.
Speaker 1: Lisa, when she's sitting at the resolute desk, if she wins, which I think would be a disaster, and the call comes in from Putin or from Shijiao Ping Komaney, when she has to talk to Kim John Unn, she can't have some guy sitting there passing her answers to the questions.
Speaker 4: You can't do that exactly.
Speaker 16: She has to make these decisions on her own. And it's Afghanistan. You know, if she pushed Biden into doing Afghanistan, if that's any example of her foreign policy and how she's going to react, we definitely don't need anything like that.
Speaker 1: Well, she said she was the last person in the room exactly, and she said she supported the Afghan situation. This was after this was like a month after the disaster. Out of it, she said, I'm proud of the thirteen men and women that were slaughtered, the hundreds of soldiers that were hurt, and the fact that we have destroyed We've destroyed America. I'm proud about that. Well, Lisa, you're like a woman type person and thank you for that perspective.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Willie.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Lisa from Fairfield, the home of the Indians and the new home at Jay Phillips, the superintendent of schools a deer Park is going to Fairfield, which is our loss in their game. Jay Phillips is a great American. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred w Automio.
Speaker 6: What's wrong.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 5: What you would.
Speaker 11: Crap?
Speaker 6: Are you seriously?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: Hello, by, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 10: God.
Speaker 1: This is a cute three year old. My daddy called me a Democrats?
Speaker 8: This at is this at Rocky Boyman's house?
Speaker 12: Yes, hit this again, Dave, hit this again the pebbles, get into it again, get into.
Speaker 1: My Danny called me a democrats. Danny he did what what segment? What don't we call John Barrett?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 5: What you would.
Speaker 8: Crap?
Speaker 6: Are a serious?
Speaker 12: I didn't know we had hit microphones inside of Rocky Boymans Rocky Boyman's house.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say. But let's call John Barrett.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 1: Let's see what he's doing, the king of them all. He's gonna uh set off Southern Chris Collins, the fireworks. It's gonna be unbelieved. Le's see if we can catch him. I don't know where he is. Where do you think he is? Probably get some board, meeting somewhere. I'll be buying half a downtown buying, playing tennis riverfront. It's unbelievable. I hit the number. Let's see what happens here. Still waiting, might be might be uh, might be busy executive lunch, might be busy getting ready. Maybe oh there, let's see John Barrett.
Speaker 5: How are you, Willie?
Speaker 1: I had a report from Gotham City that you were in the cash cab and that you mentioned five questions.
Speaker 8: So far are we are we your mobile? Shout out? What's the question for you to win big money?
Speaker 5: Okay, I just rove by Sart give me the address.
Speaker 1: I'd say, fen eleven Fifth Avenue.
Speaker 5: Nope.
Speaker 1: Now you're in the cash cab in New York City. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable. I mean, we're raising Kane up here.
Speaker 1: Raising kine. I'm not sure you can do that legally, but that's a different issue. Now tell me about the fire. I'm gonna ask you a question about the drones. I'm watching you with Paula Tody the other night and you're talking about the drones. Segment has a bad image of drones because of Iran. These are not weaponized drones, is that correct? Like fire, Explain, explain what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is for Bill and Dennis's ears. Okay, Bill, Yes, he's drones. One of one of them is live. The rest of them are unarmed. The one going going for your tent, you know wherever the wv WB in tent is. We're gonna hit that thing hard.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, you're on the air. I should tell you that you're on their on the air, so you get there's one live drone that's gonna head toward d J Hodge. What the and Scott reinhard. Well, it's only one, so that's that's not bad.
Speaker 8: But the any jobs downtown like.
Speaker 5: It doesn't like white goats. That's just go for DJ's white to.
Speaker 1: Go teas white go to go for it. But I'll tell you what this is. The forty eighth year, and we have a I would think a few more. I'm getting reports that this will be great as always, But you're looking forward toward the fiftieth anniversary of the WBN Fireworks in which the whole city Newport and Comington may both explode. Can you explain what's planning? What's planned to end our hope?
Speaker 5: Our hope, Willie, is that the fiftieth Fireworks show is the biggest invest anywhere in the United States and maybe even bearer with that. So we got two years to work on it. Well, we will go to start work on it after this one's over, because it'll take some choreography, it'll take some moo lah, it'll take some creativity.
Speaker 1: Well, you got two of those three issues resolved, so we'll see. Well, what's the music soundtrack? I mean, the music is a big deal.
Speaker 5: This will be the night, This will be the nineteen nineties, this coming year, this coming year, and you know Nirvana, bands like that. There's a great music time. Yeah, if you're if you were like in your twenties, then it was like the best, right, absolutely, and everybody loves the music in their teens and twenties of us get my gut is everybody who will find something to like.
Speaker 1: May I asked this question, why do you do it? Because you don't have to do this. You sponsor the races, you sponsor the tennis, you sponsor so much stuff.
Speaker 5: Why do this? This is okay, this is since a tradition. It would possibly have, you know, stopped happening. It's the forty eighth year. People love it. Half to me and people see alive. We get like a thirty seven market share on TV, which is unheard of. It's just everyone loves it and everyone has good memories from it. One of the things we want to do is a company is create a city that everybody wants to be and that makes it much easier to recruit to and retain in. Those are the two big things, and I think to saying is different that way, and that's why it should be.
Speaker 1: John Barrett, many American cities are having difficulties, are collapsing. When you speak to the political leadership, you speak to the CBC, what are the two or three issues that Cincinnati as a government and Hamiley County as a government must continue to do to keep the Procter and gambles, to keep the John Barrett's in the Western and Southern and to keep fit you have.
Speaker 5: To you have to have a safe place. I was talking to a guy who bought the Macy's building and the Crew Tower, and I said, what caused you to spend the kind of money are on those two buildings? And he said, because you get it. He was referring to my cogs, Western, Southern Downtown's food, fun and the feeling of safety. You've got all three and that's where we have to We have to continue to have all three. And the safety piece is huge, no.
Speaker 1: Question about that, the safety piece. And also what about taxes. What about the idea of increasing municipal taxes.
Speaker 5: And you got to ask yourself what's the money going to? Not everybody agrees with the uses. So I think we've got to do a better job of managing our assets. We've got some things like the water situation whatnot where we can create some main time and we have to. And you're going to get some money off of the railroad money that can pay for some of the infrastructure stuff. There's things we've just got to sit down, and you know, people need to get together of opposite legal persuasions. What can we do for the best of everybody.
Speaker 1: How's amp to a pure of all and then present city council to deal with?
Speaker 5: Are they okay, haven't had any issues and I'm not going to work because I don't want any So far, so good.
Speaker 1: Yes, Where would you be? For the fireworks itself? The segment thought he might be tethered with some ropes and be floating over the Ohio River like Ghostbusters? Where would you be?
Speaker 5: We thought? We thought you and kid Chris should be up on top of the Purple People Bridge. Yeah, army helmets on there you go, Maybe some on your ears.
Speaker 1: With cos make sure Collins worn't there. He gets that's well, that's true, you're right, Swan Dogars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I'm thinking the fiftieth anniversary. You know, I don't like I don't like people that much. I don't like lights, and I don't like loud music. Other than that, I'm good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a rumor that you used to have a room in your basement painted totally black. You can get away from everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't like?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 8: What roomor you're talking about? Truth?
Speaker 1: John Barrett? Thanks may.
Speaker 5: Talk about that?
Speaker 1: Good luck with cash cab and if you need a lifeline, give us a call. They're trying to get a few extra bucks there. Somebody Segments sit in cash cab, John Barrett, the guy lost twenty eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: Don't take the If you get big money, John, don't take the video. Don't take the video thing at the end. You'll lose it all double or nothing. Don't do it right. I will do it okay, John Barrett. Good luck to You're a great American. Thank you, John Segment. How about that John Barrett's in a cash cab somewhere in New York City.
Speaker 1: Unbelievunbelievable.
Speaker 12: Will he the stood report us a proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality. You could feel the Northern Kentucky Call any weather Heating and air at eight five, nine, seven, eight one forty eight twenty two.
Speaker 1: Dan Carroll is here because of AFRO. Man is that correct?
Speaker 6: And I gave him the hotline number? Is he called in yet?
Speaker 1: John Barrett was just on it.
Speaker 6: Oh, I didn't take it and he couldn't call in.
Speaker 1: Had a choice of John Barrett or AFRO man. Now there are two individuals not on the same page.
Speaker 14: Do you know.
Speaker 6: Do you know what his beef is with the sheriff out there in Adams County.
Speaker 1: I think it's about poundcake or something.
Speaker 13: Well, they came in, they had a warrant to search his place, and they came in. They broke down the gate that he's got in front of his property. They broke down, they broke down the door to get in his kitchen, and they had a warrant and it said something about there might be a kidnapping victim there, there might be drugs on the property, all this stuff.
Speaker 6: And then he said all they had to do was knock on the door. I would have let him in. And so he's got surveillance cameras all around his house.
Speaker 1: He's seeing the ninja warriors.
Speaker 13: So after this happened, he wrote this song and another one, and he used the video from these guys bumping around his house destroying his property. And then these deputies from Outas County.
Speaker 1: Darren hit it Afroman.
Speaker 3: Help me repair my door?
Speaker 11: Did you find what you look?
Speaker 1: A good voice too?
Speaker 7: Hell?
Speaker 11: You help me?
Speaker 3: Reaper game end?
Speaker 13: And then the depheny sued him because he used a surveillance video from his own house in his song, saying they're using a minute, they're using these deputies said, they're using his their images without their permission in his music.
Speaker 6: By the Sarah Stephane are using the video from him from his own his own surveillance.
Speaker 1: He's not making money off this, is he?
Speaker 14: He?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: Come on? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well yeah, he's a commercial artist.
Speaker 8: What's the matter with you? You ignorant?
Speaker 6: That's what he does for a hit the music.
Speaker 10: The warrants said, narcotics and kidnapping.
Speaker 11: There you go, narcotics.
Speaker 10: The warrant said, narcotics and kidnapping.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 6: You can't make my money wrapping. But I've had him on the show a cople let's sayctic.
Speaker 1: I told him to call you John Barrett, was taking John Barrett one of the other.
Speaker 6: The cash cabin he's in again. You can't do much better than that.
Speaker 1: Trying to pay for the fireworks and it was in the cash cabin. How about this himpos and elephants killed in Namibia for their meat. They're killing the elephants and the hippos in Africa. Speaking of hippos, segment, give me some sports, Willy, let's see what's going on here?
Speaker 12: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town. The twenty twenty four limited edition Bengals Crowned Royal bags are now in stock.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 12: Let's see at the beginning of practice, Jamar Chase not there? What he walked in thirteen minutes late, not in uniform, in street clothes, one day after Tay coach Zach Taylor said he would be a full go this week in practice, he just kind of wallzed in off the street.
Speaker 1: Now are we looking good?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: And also.
Speaker 12: Joe Burrow, what he's hurt? No, No, he's worrying his actual game jersey and practice. There's something going on there too. He's thinking that maybe the season starts tomorrow or something.
Speaker 1: At the wrong date. Then, I don't know. He doesn't belong in the cash cam. He's got plenty of he can ye, John Barrett or Afroman?
Speaker 8: True?
Speaker 1: Who's richer? Afroman or John Barrett or Joe Burrow?
Speaker 15: Dan?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's a toss up.
Speaker 12: That's I think it's out one A and one B John, John Barrett and Joe Burrow. Afroman's been out there for a long time, made a lot of money, a lot of money.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a rapper.
Speaker 13: Is that he's a rapper. He's been he's been putting stuff out there for years now. Never heard of him, not until this thing started with the with the Sheriff. Now, I never heard of Afroman. Say you ever heard of Afroman?
Speaker 8: Not until the Adams.
Speaker 6: Some of it is more popular tunes we could not play on the air.
Speaker 1: And I would say that I don't see Dan Carroll and afro Man running in the same circles here and here's the big one.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Sure you can play this. It's a big song here, they're all big. Go to an Afroman concert he has?
Speaker 11: Sure does?
Speaker 6: People go absolutely? Places are packed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm ignorant. I gotta meet this guy. He's a guy I would think so. Thank you, Anne say in America, give me out of the students. You're bored. We got afro Man and Dan Carroll together as one.
Speaker 12: And Jason Williams coming up. The Pride of Marshall doesn't get any better now on.
Speaker 6: The way with here at four or five today I got to hang out with Jason Williams today.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 6: He does the Eddie and Rocky show more than any Rocky do their show.
Speaker 1: Is he like Afferman too? Jason and Afreman run in the same circles, can't say segment, give me out of the Student's Report? Please?
Speaker 8: Will you?
Speaker 12: Hunter Rivitz hot outside and you need tempstar quality you can feel.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Report.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, good welcome, Carol, thank you, thank you, segment, thank you, Yes, Sir John Barrett and the Cash Cab, thank you. News Radio seven hundred WLW