Speaker 1: Yo, yo, yo, yo yo.
Speaker 2: This is your mother favorite podcast. I'm your mother a favorite podcast host. It's your boy quick and welcome.
Speaker 1: To I'm just chilling, Little White.
Speaker 3: Let's go looking up so good the way for doing the dirty I say no, I can't say now. It's calls stump in the north.
Speaker 1: Up, wake up, we up, wake up.
Speaker 4: It's the first of the mom let us go a wake.
Speaker 5: Up, get up, get up, Get.
Speaker 3: Up, Joe drunk.
Speaker 4: John Child, let's go, let's go get up.
Speaker 6: Babing Catel Girl by jos.
Speaker 7: Jo with my po sound you know and sheesu a.
Speaker 2: Now, if you listening to this right now, change your energy because y'all's not giving me the energy, just not giving me what this game man, because this is your favorite podcast, bro, this is I'm just chilling. Bro.
Speaker 1: Why the negative energy? You can keep?
Speaker 2: Get over there with the ragby podcasts. You feel what I'm saying on this podcast. You know we chose, you know, we all WoT like if this is.
Speaker 4: Your first time here, I'm just chilling. I thank you. Welcome to the Bomb.
Speaker 1: You're feel me your officially your family member.
Speaker 4: Next episode, but for right now, welcome, that's you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, if you are returning listener, what's sub nights?
Speaker 1: Mike guys, Mike guys, what do you do?
Speaker 6: What it does?
Speaker 4: How the family man?
Speaker 1: How little dream bugs going?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 4: I like to hear that. You know, this is the say I guess podcast on the airwaves.
Speaker 1: That's why you listen, you know, because it sucks to assume.
Speaker 2: Because I was having a conversation about checks and balances and savings.
Speaker 4: Okay, look, this is a new month.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 6: We gotta make sure.
Speaker 4: That we're managing our money properly. I know how we get.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You stacked so much, you get the spending, You be like, damn, how did I just spend?
Speaker 4: Like my whole check is seven seconds? Like I understand. But we're still gonna make sure that we're doing the proper things.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So we can put the generation.
Speaker 4: On wealth in place, so we can get residual income.
Speaker 2: So then when we do spend hundreds and thousands of dollars, it ain't it's it's just pennies from what we got.
Speaker 6: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Remember credits when you when you go to the snow and you and use your credit card, or if they've like debit credit and you press credit because you don't feel like putting it in the pin.
Speaker 4: Remember, credits is like borrowing money. You fool.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They not gonna take that money right then and there. That's why when you go back out to the car, you be oh, damn, I still got twenty dollars.
Speaker 5: No you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 2: They just not gonna take it right then in there, because they are based off your last balance check. You were okay, you fote what I'm saying, So remember that credits don't get taken right then in there.
Speaker 1: That's why some of y'all, y'all buy so.
Speaker 4: Much stuff at once, and you and you not.
Speaker 1: Paying attention how you buy it.
Speaker 4: That's why on Friday, but oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting on the rack, and then on on Saturday, now you owe fifteen hundred. It's crazy. I know how it happened that auto pay come you feel what I'm saying. You thought you had money for raising canes. You don't, right, So we gotta be more conscious of what we're using. Debits come right out right then and there. If you ain't got twenty dollars. That's why they rejected. You feel me, That's why they got overdraft for niggas.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying that that need the extra fifty cents.
Speaker 1: You feel me because of debit.
Speaker 2: If you ain't got it, you can't spend it, can't spin it.
Speaker 6: If we ain't got it.
Speaker 2: Even what I'm saying, credit is a tricky game because if you don't have any credit, you got bad credit. You use your credit too much, you got bad credit. If you don't pay on it or do her thing, you got bad credit. If I'm get good credit, you still gotta learn how to balance to checking the save names and how you spend it, because that's what your credit could turn your bad credit.
Speaker 4: But that was from just a little teacher blind.
Speaker 6: We gonna know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm get busy boy cool because.
Speaker 2: You know, hold on Tuesday like that le me like the chillst.
Speaker 6: So guys, I'm oky.
Speaker 2: So these I can't go live on the airwaves like I want to. And when I'm in like airwaves, i mean like on social media for programs like I want to because I need another laptop.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna get another laptop.
Speaker 2: So that's cool.
Speaker 4: So I messed up, y'all.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: I messed up because can I tell you my story? All right, don't look at the don't look at whatever device you will sitting time, y'all messed up to so I'm senior after I mine not my business. You go.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, just being in the.
Speaker 4: Chill food individual that I ain't all right? But then I get an urge for orange juice. I don't know if it's just me or it'sween and you.
Speaker 2: But when I get to eat and eating oranges, when I get to drinking oranguice, y'all, I get to drinking orange.
Speaker 4: Juice, mine, I'm drinking nice by the gung, we just go.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Don't judge me.
Speaker 5: It's not me.
Speaker 4: It's just it's me.
Speaker 1: But it's not me.
Speaker 6: Look, let's get it.
Speaker 4: So I drink out of origins in sight. So then since you drink out oranges house, you got a question. So I'm like, all right, cool, but you know me, my memory only go so far.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, We don't go too far.
Speaker 4: So what happened was what happened. I went to the store, and I was looking.
Speaker 8: And I'm sorry to a point where my stomach, oh, we want to offen too the store. So now we are you seeing those my brain because now I want and I need.
Speaker 4: All the actually stuff.
Speaker 5: So long story.
Speaker 4: Short, guys, I am your life is close of the grocery store orange. Now you're making decisions.
Speaker 5: About one k apartment.
Speaker 9: I want about your dating life, make it official or unofficial, consider a non daily birth.
Speaker 2: That is why for you, you've done it too. Like that's the worst shot remember to do is when you go shopping and your stomach is still thinking for you, because when.
Speaker 4: You'll walk out with things that you don't even eat for real, it just sounds like good for that moment in time, you know.
Speaker 2: But one day work today it's my say, of Chillney, look, don't I might fumble.
Speaker 3: For for.
Speaker 4: Like nice ten you probably for you see what I'm saying. We'll see, but I don't think it's wrong.
Speaker 5: I'll go to you like.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes we have to take a recent guys, in order to get things that we never have.
Speaker 6: We have new things that we've never did.
Speaker 2: And so for me, the thing I've never done is put down cannabis. So we're gonna see how that works out for me.
Speaker 5: So I have a great time.
Speaker 6: A chill person because with the resoughter, I always look.
Speaker 5: Like I'm always fried and act like I'm tried anyway like.
Speaker 10: The other.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm just fried, Like I'm just like a Fridays age in the little.
Speaker 6: This summer's gonna look better.
Speaker 2: I try to do better.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 6: I trying to be better, but right the.
Speaker 4: Natural instincts of the being for I is just taking.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's like brain deal.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Three avenues I got calm or nobody being right because I don't say you can bring them from truth.
Speaker 10: Canna bus in just the can of beans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do have a lot of things in hockeyhol and cannabis does stow that now and I can focus?
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 5: My man is not like a.
Speaker 6: Three D of sugar. Cannabis sells it better because it's hurt. It's just it's it's a flower.
Speaker 10: How can I fly with hurt?
Speaker 5: How can right?
Speaker 6: So nature is so deep? Nothing better but nature is beautiful. They're eight color.
Speaker 4: I don't nature beautiful canny beautiful?
Speaker 6: Nature? Why beautiful?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: They bugs? But nature beautiful and all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I just want to let you all know, like I'm just chilling.
Speaker 6: Turns one in about three weeks. So go to girls that.
Speaker 2: I'm going here and they're gonna be acting pass and you don't want to message. This is gonna be the hypest vibe in the state, in the city, in the country.
Speaker 4: Like you know, what I'm saying is like we're still climbing up.
Speaker 6: The charts on podcast charts. I'm just killing Goby one number one girls. So then the number one stat because it is the first of the month. You have to set your attentions.
Speaker 2: You have to set your attentions or what do you want from this month, whether it's to grow in a certain area, whether it's to get better, get.
Speaker 6: Better and your girls the same thing, okay, whether.
Speaker 2: To get more of something you know, do less of something. Make sure you set your intentions.
Speaker 4: And then you always have to look back and look at that every day so you can.
Speaker 6: Be on the right path that you need to be on it, so you don't care.
Speaker 2: Distract it and have to make you turn because you know how one you turn. You think, oh did you turn only five minutes? Now that you turn just just take you thirty minutes off the path. It's like, now you better extra forty for a minute.
Speaker 10: Drive just because you had wi you turn.
Speaker 4: One chur.
Speaker 6: You feel always are.
Speaker 4: Like, it's gonna be a very real we are still a new and healthy habits.
Speaker 9: It's been a long time.
Speaker 6: Because it takes twenty one days form, so you do the same.
Speaker 4: Thing because it's not for twel days. That's how a day you don't really have it to spend your eating right now, you want to know you like, I okay, that's the challenge.
Speaker 6: I want everybody to get this big grade right now.
Speaker 5: All you don't have.
Speaker 4: And the and then right now wants.
Speaker 5: Have it started.
Speaker 6: You're gonna go bo. I didn't even realize that started thing and gonna take twenty days. And yeah, it's easier to create this creative happy than it is. The breaking happen because once you already into that habit, you like, you can't tell me nothing. I'm brown, you can't tell me nothing. I've been doing this, blunker dude, ever been doing it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: So somebody hit me with this self in the day that blew my mind. They was like when people tell you that they have forty years, right, four Now.
Speaker 5: Like you go to the job, you're gonna all head at the job.
Speaker 4: I'm doing this sent you with in your my my stomic.
Speaker 5: I got forty years of experience.
Speaker 4: My man, I wouldn't say you have four years of experience.
Speaker 2: I'll say you have two weeks of training and you've been doing the same thing for four the same.
Speaker 5: Repetition for forty years.
Speaker 4: Bro that blew my.
Speaker 2: Mind because it's like, yo, like we really don't have years of experience because I have years of experience.
Speaker 5: You're learning more.
Speaker 6: You're wrong, You're wrong.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that works because it's like like a toe motor drill. Right, I was a tot motive driven.
Speaker 6: Back in time, So I have to talk about this, right, it's like a two three week class.
Speaker 2: I could drive toe motors. But that don't mean I got four years of experience. I got a two week training class, and I know I got four years of repetition. Like I got you on that, like I've repeated it so much, but I don't think experience would be the right word.
Speaker 5: And when I heard that, I'm like, oh that is way right, Like how that broke down that? But today you know it's the lighter five.
Speaker 4: I feel it's the first time. I know some of y'all need to go grocery shopping.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go grocery shopping guys, because you are you know, you go through the hours, you go, oh yeah, let me go get my h go out.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me go get my oh.
Speaker 2: Y'all out, Let me go get my oh, y'all out, because you already know how that first go. It's first come, first served. I think that's why they go the first of them.
Speaker 6: My forca, this first come first series, you're gonna have to wait till like the fourteen until they re up.
Speaker 4: For for I don't know why you take them someone to re up, but I think they do their strategic.
Speaker 5: Through you U fuel whatever saying.
Speaker 1: Because if you the first, it's like the first.
Speaker 2: It seemed like it's the first through the thirtieth foot it's like the first through through the fifth, like everything just be gone.
Speaker 4: They re up on the sixth like ain't nothing happened? Like what in the world.
Speaker 2: I haven't been able to find X cream box for two weeks, but now y'all got X cream Box. The first just be hecktic but it's new money, new money, new money and money, new blessing, new opportunity, new help, new joy and new love, new light for men. Were still gonna keep the same positivity even though we elevating, But now we're elevating a different levels because guess what, y'all, I'm Just Chilling us still in the podcast charts this week number fas and we're coming up on the one year anniversary of I'm Just Chilling, So there's a lot to celebrate. There's let to be positive. You know, we're still expanding and we're still growing. It doesn't look like how I've I envisioned it, but it's all happening how we're supposed to happen, you foolus. That's why I'm not even impressing it.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, we always live, always hear, whether whether smoking with the tip this or not going to get here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did a little mixed for you quickly.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna turn out.
Speaker 8: All I know is that I did like a little ten minute mix. So that's gonna be. That's gonna be playing, you know, I'm I like that.
Speaker 2: Don't judge me on the song choices because I was just going on, kind of like sing that song how I felt in that moment.
Speaker 4: But it's still still work in progress. I think I did really good with them. Hug somebody, tell somebody you love them. Get somebody a high five. It's my handshake. You know, even though it's coronavirus, you still give somebody a fishbunk before me.
Speaker 1: Be kind.
Speaker 4: Whatever you put into this world, you know you get it right back.
Speaker 2: Make sure your thoughts are always positive, because your thoughts control everything.
Speaker 4: They control everything. I know you don't want to hear it, but it's absolutely correct. Until next time.
Speaker 6: You know, it's your mood.
Speaker 8: Cool, this is up.
Speaker 4: It's showing him.
Speaker 5: I guess your you're.
Speaker 4: About to get into this mixed rock with the kid.
Speaker 5: Let's get it until the next time. Then you'll see him.
Speaker 10: Show Joe, Joe, Nigga. You the long ball man. Man, it came up. Pressure dead't out, It's up, damn pres that should be. You get to know.
Speaker 9: I'm living my life at the ring of the game and they call him the boy ain't out.
Speaker 10: Out money with money with all of my homas and fucking with no out something.
Speaker 9: Just to show how buddy fixed. You know, Long love but you ain't never got to push you out.
Speaker 1: Man over man, we need to turn that to one.
Speaker 10: No no love buck per same man. I don't fucking that at all, and I don't he just can't be picking boy.
Speaker 9: No nigga that out little should be beeing old bitch, that's.
Speaker 10: Out per same man. I don't fucking that all it out.
Speaker 9: I just can't beat them about no niggas that loud nig shoot be people over bitch, that's aft.
Speaker 12: Don't fuck no beach.
Speaker 10: They're fucking with your dog then loved me.
Speaker 1: You come up.
Speaker 9: You don't fu give up about your dogs they loved almost drink niggas of it's f the.
Speaker 10: Law you broke, and that should be gets the law. Fuck no beach then borking with your no beach, then borking with your dot bother.
Speaker 9: They'll lock you.
Speaker 1: Come up. Don't look give about no dog.
Speaker 10: That loved all dream niggas his mood.
Speaker 4: Law can't hold on.
Speaker 3: Just drank tea the head you the thing, this snails.
Speaker 10: Ship sticks it's hers and to a hate, I just got too worse. Tell I hate that I said, and tell your picture said.
Speaker 9: Ut and them bitches that you came with I don't lem me say, you drinking about ship. She ain't fucking, she ain't sucking. What you doing out inte grammy taking pictures? You don't knock it out that, she said, she your pan. Yeah, I understand, but I want to get into her pants because she's thinking, because she's picking up her tongue. Got she said, she don't fuck with reference. I'm like, what you tongued out, bitch?
Speaker 10: Got you do it? Telling my head out. I said, it ain't joke the hope. It ain't Joe the Hope, shake.
Speaker 1: Your ahead.
Speaker 10: Joint hope. It ain't jo the Hope. That'll be fucking hop. Okay, my bees go to school.
Speaker 13: She a good girl, but she's gonna shake your nasty till let's go. She's going like it's magic, see it as soon as she gets out of class out here, let's go running from home in the mouth, wait outside my hotel.
Speaker 10: Stop.
Speaker 13: And she didn't gonna chell that it's lost. No really what that really the time? Let's go gotta watch you do it that that can't let you be close. You know I got that for my child. She called me here bro, and she horned, like you paint I'm gonna call it my show up and make a whole lot of noise when I fucking from the back of the clip.
Speaker 1: It's annoying.
Speaker 13: It's if it's on the real nigga he bought you make that jump out the gym like a joy and bitch gonna make it.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 10: Put your bitch ain't your bitch brand? You need to stop that ain't your cousin? It isn't your brother the hope, y'all be fucking hold stop what your ben friend truck? That ain't your cousin. Hope it isn't your brother the hope y'all be fucking ho He think we feel?
Speaker 13: Do we not?
Speaker 10: I'll be burunning up the top. I called her to this. She wants to dick with my head on the pulling her friends together, call my home.
Speaker 4: Dad on the.
Speaker 10: Spot chair, pulling her friends together, call us my own girl or whatever. But she got a nigga. She in love. But I'll be fucking on the bet on Y'all'm a friend friend. I wanna fuck her again. Yeah, introduce me as up from a friend. This big Captain we pre tend ted big old got somebody game. Your niggas be lame and that just finished. You should be the shot, the big from the hood. I took her the waf ain't got no change all of my twins.
Speaker 2: She with the gag.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 10: I'm okay, big nigga, big old st kick this chuck for Wheelworth. Six fishes fell in here, residents eight sixty you, I ain't.
Speaker 12: Know this to her just touching me and I've been done, the cooking up the beach from the bed, spent over everybody three six who run trot, shake your head in, put.
Speaker 10: Your best friends stop. Ain't joke hood hope he ain't joke. Brother the hope y'all be oh the changing the way the father. I ain't need to kill yet. She ain't hurrified that much. Hip Holdo pokes pus you know to posh pups. I yell my hum pulse.
Speaker 12: It's a photo shift double rumbo polo root photos make me Carol Norts.
Speaker 14: Another camel fault, rumble fault. If this should I be trying to be telling, trying to make a block which which hold on? I ain't wanta to the mall which not me talking y'all all over the radio.
Speaker 10: I should take a picture.
Speaker 1: You got the loss with you.
Speaker 14: She was sending me picts in the X right right right on the street that I excite X ain't doing lame ship and.
Speaker 10: I'm there taking long foshit nobody everything. She don't even be gonna camel cam Yeah like him broxy good rights, camel toe.
Speaker 6: Interesting.
Speaker 4: You're waiting for my shads. Man, be witty because I know that I am man. I'm doing that and it just put like American face plains.
Speaker 10: They brush the death like in neighborhood don't play. It has a big rman tupice.
Speaker 11: I keep coming with dog plays they watch is stilling, but there ain't no hope playing.
Speaker 10: You're dealing with something big and if you.
Speaker 11: Weren't out paying, it's no joking fresh like that place is a gooky prop saying I keep from smoke paying young but ready, so that means some strong playing.
Speaker 5: If you take me nowadays you're a dog is some pain.
Speaker 10: I think it take detail.
Speaker 4: I got it bad eighteen. They don't make it more than you dance.
Speaker 10: They think they're doing it.
Speaker 11: But I'm an out room if you know somebody like that, but up the sake two years.
Speaker 7: If the right yeah right, ye bother like I'm bing saying, let he crushes. I mean he ain't got it, he ain't gotta young. Keep it doug like I keep it double money rush, I mean you ain't big thing with thy Ti the little girl. Get in on me, laint fresh as I'm.
Speaker 10: Any crumb.
Speaker 4: Let me put your dad he breaking dead and make.
Speaker 6: Him trying to get a box stop made.
Speaker 11: Hey card, I'm trying to say a Bob Bay compact power like day.
Speaker 5: Represent your love, but answer so made.
Speaker 7: I think you're my crime, breaking your neck top pay baking be so pay anything, give it to me.
Speaker 4: You've got a report? Careak, God, what's your respect?
Speaker 11: Make just the kind and pitts girls regular Nick made planning by the like listening not the bread.
Speaker 9: Place out How this step I lost no step.
Speaker 11: Pretty shirt nicause I'm trying to go breath like these a little arrey groups.
Speaker 2: That need my help.
Speaker 4: Whish they have my staff, they.
Speaker 10: Have my breakfast.
Speaker 4: Oh Dad, have been like Nick Man and you can't understand this.
Speaker 11: Is what I'm saying, right, ye right, mother, Like I'm moming, I'm saying you ain't right.
Speaker 4: He ain't bumping like I'm bumming.
Speaker 10: He's saying that mommy, impressious.
Speaker 1: I mean he ain't got it.
Speaker 2: You ain't got you keep it dugging like that, keep me ben nugget like I keep it dug up money.
Speaker 10: You ain't freshes. I mean you ain't big. Make me ain't studying tip tipping, No girl getting on me. You impressions on meg? What any crumb like me with your dame? I that's my my he getting away from them?
Speaker 1: Call what the ram trailers?
Speaker 5: If I'm with some.
Speaker 10: Crazy that ship right eighty eight?
Speaker 5: Really, that's.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 10: I keep my guning my trous that can said.
Speaker 2: Said, call don't know.
Speaker 10: Starting shot. I ain't even know sly so bad.
Speaker 7: I gotta cute the family fit.
Speaker 10: Just talked about about the fists.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna like, Yeah me scared.
Speaker 4: I am coming to nigga.
Speaker 2: I keep gonna run a nigga down bad keeping the honey nigga spent some time.
Speaker 10: I can get some time now.
Speaker 4: I gotta get what's my I'll be talking until the end of time niggas.
Speaker 10: Because they lay they were saying.
Speaker 1: Make sure you write the choice of the.
Speaker 10: Mother fucking came to my mind.
Speaker 2: Motherfucking game on troomstone and they buried me al they were carrying me.
Speaker 1: Finally, I'll be rested in Finally.
Speaker 6: How do you do flying in so well son days?
Speaker 10: But yas because they had the girl saying my name.
Speaker 4: You write the story through.
Speaker 10: Sea, sweet storm and bay.
Speaker 7: Finally, Rember they were carrying, finally in the instident.
Speaker 4: Finally, finally, Yeah, storm
Speaker 10: Shouldn't a lot of slack pressure, a lot of small pressure.