Speaker 1: Oh, Fred des are, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Dracobon and tonight is Cult Member Live show. If you want to be a part of this event that is regularly occurring on Tuesday nights tonight, it's actually on Monday night because you know, things and stuff, family and all that fun jazz, so we have to move it around from time to time, but for the most part, it is on Tuesday nights at nine pm CenTra. If you want to be a part of that, come check out patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts. That's in the links below. But anyway, look, we got a bunch of Cult members that are already hanging out ready to get in here and get this party started.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, uh before we got started here this evening there, I was perusing, just scrolling through the interwebs, and uh, my man, I don't know if you saw what has been going down in Washington, DC these past few days. Okay, I'm just gonna warn you now before I even say what I'm about to say. It's a bit of a clusterfuck, which we already knew. Usually they knew to report on that front, but Zelenski called JD. Vans a bitch to his face. Okay, now Trump is making a massive announcement tomorrow. It is very possible that he announces that we are leaving NATO, that that's a real thing that's probably about to happen. All of that to say NATO is gearing up for a World War three, that America is about to remove ourselves from that team. All right, it is a wild time to be uh, to be an American right now, A good time, very good time to be an American. To be honest with you, don't think there's a fucking bad time to be an American, neither here nor there. But uh, yeah, it's it's some wild shit right now. And I'm gonna be honest that I've heard a couple of uninformed and uneducated people in the uh what would you call them, the influencer sphere if they even want to call themselves influencers whatever. They're basically saying that what this would do is put America in a bad position for World War three, as if these other nations would slash could step up to the complete And they're saying that wouldn't be very good for America. And I'm just listening to them, like, bro, you understand that the entire world collectively does not want that fucking problem like that, that's really not a good idea for anybody. But the fact that Trump is now making moves about like us just getting out of NATO altogether, NATO getting ready for a World War three going on, and it's just it's a wild time. Have you heard anything about this man?
Speaker 2: Not a whole lot. I kind of saw it coming down the pipeline, if I'm being honest, Like you know, with Trump offering Trudeau to turn Canada into the fifty first stage, Trump going.
Speaker 4: To trying to step into the void as America is getting ready to leave NATO. Trudeau is talking that shit as if Canada, fucking Canadian boy is about to step up and be like the muscle of NATO. And it's like, sir, sir, your vagina is showing, please sit back down. Okay, that's enough of all. Mad, isn't he on the way out anyway? Like that's it's fucking he resigned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look, Jacob, I don't know if you notice a special guest in here tonight, Prometheus, Lens, Doc Brown, what of Justin?
Speaker 5: It was going on, guys, Yeah, this is my first time. I was just kind of laying back and playing around the text. I was like, who kidnapped Jonathan and subbed in this beardless clone?
Speaker 2: You see that too?
Speaker 4: You see what he does to himself. Every three months he goes into this tearabout oh, I'm gonna grow it out. Then he comes in with the hairlessness, and it's like, well, I'm what over.
Speaker 2: I go through phases, you know. Sometimes I like to rock a beard, and sometimes I like to look like a member of a boy band. I mean it's just you know, you gotta mix things up from time to time. And uh, to.
Speaker 4: Be honest, I remember of a boy band.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean, ninety eight degrees up in this bitch.
Speaker 5: But yeah, buddy's that's that's a flex.
Speaker 2: That is a flex, Yeah dude. So I mean, yeah, it's just I got sensitive skin, and I try beard oil and I try beard wash and all these other things, and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, and they just so happen to not like, my skin gets more irritated in the winter time. And I don't know if that's a common thing amongst everybody else. But during the winter time, Jude, oh my god, so dry and scratch it. I'm like, get this shit off of my face. And so then I just, you know, go back to high school days where I couldn't grow beard.
Speaker 4: Usually people grow their beard in the winter to stay more warm and shave it in the summer.
Speaker 2: It makes more sense, Yeah, it does make more sense. But whatever, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 5: Definitely the sexy dimples now.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to features, you know, gotta show them off from time to time. But I do plan on growing my hair back long at least. I've gone multiple stints with long hair and then short hair. To be honest, dude, I'm I'm just gonna be real with you. I don't necessarily have an avatar are for this reality, sir. I like to change it up from time to time. And sometimes I want a beard, sometimes I want no beard. Sometimes I want long hair, sometimes I want short hair. It's all a fucking matrix anyway, dude, I mean, who goes this shit? Like, if you want to dress your sims up, your sims character up this way today in another way tomorrow. That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 4: Heard that I'm still rocking that long hair and beard until further notice, So don't nobody frit. Jacob's avatar is gonna stay about the same. I do hope the gray comes in more solid than the little sprigs of gray I have. Now I'm trying to look like a full on steel fox in this bitch, but you know it takes time and.
Speaker 2: To take time. So all right, let's get over the chap here for a chat. Here for a second chap Uh, Kenny or Kay and Benny? Sorry, say hey all?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: K and Benny?
Speaker 4: What is up?
Speaker 6: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Goth Alex said, what is up? Thagets?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Our resident trans correspondent. Glad to have you here. Also, happy lundy grawl to everybody as this comes out, you know won't be anymore, but today is Lundie Gral. Tomorrow is Mardi Gras, joyousness and things and stuff. So happy happy almost ash Wednesday to all of our Catholics out there. Have fun with Lynt and uh yeah all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah dude.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, sup, you sexy motherfuckers?
Speaker 4: What I'm Samuel, glad to have you with.
Speaker 2: Us, sir sam Hey, guys, hey, uh Justin said, what up, guys? Ali Ali said, Hey, guys, finally able to catch a live show. Is there is anyone else waiting for the IRS to be abolished? In hopes I'm not paying taxes this year? That would be me. I'm waiting for that. I would like to. You know, you can't wait too long. But you know, if we can hold out another month or two, you know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: We shall. I'm hoping that the IRS does go by the wayside. I just I don't have my hopes up too high. I'm hoping I'm so wrong and that some drastic things will happen that just nobody sees coming. But maybe I'm just too much of a pessimist, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes, like whenever you get something that sounds too good to be true, it's easy to be a pessimist in that sense. Like if you could abolish anything, it's the IRS, right, Like that's number one.
Speaker 4: Eh, gun laws that I'd probably take away gun laws before I took away the IRS. But that's just me.
Speaker 2: You can still have them, you can still have the majority of your guns right now, though taxes, I mean they're taking it six ways to Sunday.
Speaker 4: Not the guns I want.
Speaker 2: I mean, what do you want? A grenade launcher?
Speaker 4: Yes, actually, although the not the civilian version. They have a thirty seven millimeter grenade launcher that you can buy, and that's all fine and dandy. I would like my forty Mike mic you know, I would like some RPGs. I would like some actual explosives, not the kind of gotta make in the back alleys that are probably gonna blow up in my face. Again, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Understandable? What else? So white boy Wizard said, what up?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Homo sapiens sub Homo sapien sapien at some point where fagot's another point where Homo sapiens. It's like, I mean, I guess you can be both.
Speaker 4: Take that by scientific measure, Yes, you can in fact be both at the same time.
Speaker 2: Uh, honey Badger, what do you think about that?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm just so fascinated on the booty face man, throw the beard and everything's gone.
Speaker 4: You see it? To draw a change, for sure?
Speaker 8: You you went from I'm gonna eat your so middle linebacker to fucking thirst ring scout defense free safety bro.
Speaker 4: Throw They are alive right now. First of all, I don't have the speed to play safety, to keep up with those four five and four four receivers.
Speaker 2: I ain't got that in me. I can. I can smash some heads and go up against some big linemen and try and hold my own. But yeah, I mean, you know what, all right, you just convinced me I'm growing it back. I ain't about to be no third string bench ask safety. Get out of here with that.
Speaker 4: You say that you're gonna shave it off.
Speaker 2: Again in three months whatever, Maybe I will. I just won't shave it all the way down like with a razor. I'll probably just go with the manscaped or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hit it with the little bit. You gotta have some coverage, you know. Yeah, I got way too.
Speaker 5: That makes your face look like six inches shorter. Every time you have your friend that has that nice beard and it cuts it all off and it looks like Jackie Chan kicked him in a freaking chin he's drunk, like six inches It's like, where'd your chin go?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: I mean to be honest, Jacob, with the length of his beard, it does kind of look like he has an elongated skull.
Speaker 4: Shit the hair plus the beard yeah, no doubt. My shit's been stan.
Speaker 3: I've got a question mark. Shit, that's where I keep my hair along one shoes a question.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 4: The last time I shaved, like fully shaved was twenty eighteen, and uh I still had that photo saved in my phone. No one believes me that that's me whenever I show them. My youngest has never seen me without a beard. If I ever shaved like he really wouldn't know who the fuck I even am anymore. At this point, I'm just committed to the bit, you know.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I kind of like just going into it for the shock factor, like I'll, i'll, you know, I like doing it on the show. But like for Louisa and the kids and shit like that, they're like, oh, who just walked out of the bathroom. You know, it's like a funny kind of thing. Bus I'm just I'm not attached to it, you know, Like it looks cool, but I'm not, like, you know, fas.
Speaker 4: Athlete, it literally is attached to your face at that point.
Speaker 2: I'm not emotionally attached to it, you know, I'm not spiritually attached to the beard.
Speaker 4: Oh man, if I was to shave this thing, I think I would even I feel like I would lose my sense of self, Like if I shave my beard, I might as well just shave the head and go back to looking like I just got out of boot camp, because I mean, fuck me at that point.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know, there was there was this girl who used to live in my neighborhood back in Louisiana, and I overheard overheard her talking. I think she was talking to her mom or something, and I was just like driving by and I had the window down, wasn't really trying to pay attention, just hurt it. And she was like, who am I if I don't have my tattoos and my colored hair and my facial piercing. So I'm like, bro, like, that's you have no depth to your character. That's that's all you got is just what's on the surface. And you know you almost feel bad for people like, no, I'm not judging you, Jacob, of course, I mean it's all part of your gimmick, looking like fucking Forrest Gumpus going on a run.
Speaker 4: Fucking eh, I'm out there trying to have a whole life. That's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you get unless you look at the fucking lid. Forrest Gump was a fucking retard, is what I'm saying. The lid shows the depictions of what chocolate is. What my boy couldn't read. But he did graduate from BAMA, so that makes sense. Yeah, I said it, Sam, Yeah, I fucking said it, Sam, deal with it. Roll tied my ass all time. Motherfucking I don't understand.
Speaker 2: You live in Georgia. Georgia's got a really good football team. Why are you not a Georgia fan?
Speaker 9: Okay, so only about that. I don't really give a shit about football.
Speaker 6: But when I came home from the Marine Corps, I moved back in with my dad.
Speaker 9: I didn't move in with my mom. My parents are divorced. Well, long story shot.
Speaker 6: My dad had a wife and three other kids and meet the wife.
Speaker 9: Uh they're getting divorced now, fuck that bitch.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: Well, while my dad went to the got locked up.
Speaker 6: When I was younger, she beat the shit out of us, well and everything, and specifically me because I never really told her shit. It was my grandmother's house. I knew what I could do. I could go out, I could run up and down the creek. I could be in the field. I could even go to the store. I knew what I could do. I knew everybody in that neighborhood. Yeah there was drug there was drug dealers and gang members, but they all knew me.
Speaker 9: That's little stocks boy. Don't fuck me. Yeah no, she beat the share out of us.
Speaker 6: But uh yeah, everything's going good because uh she's getting what the fuck she deserves.
Speaker 2: Now what does that got to do with Alabama?
Speaker 6: And Georgia got kicked out because of that bitch, And I moved in with my best fund and in his house, Bama is better than God.
Speaker 9: Bet Alabama football is God in that household.
Speaker 6: I live there for about a year, and I now watch every game with him if I can. And it's just I don't really care about football, but I like seeing people get smashed, so it's the best part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, to be honest, I think a lot of people in Louisiana look at LSU football that same way.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a religion, it really is.
Speaker 9: I've watched a couple LSU games with my uncle Chuck.
Speaker 6: He's not my actual uncle, but he's my dad's buddy, glowing up and everything.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no, whenever he does Lsu.
Speaker 6: He'll throw stakes on and we start taking shots, and every time that they flag or whatever, he has to take two shots, he gets fucked up.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure Go Tigers spelled geaux might actually be a recognized religion. We don't exactly claim a house of worship unless you want to claim Death Valley. But it's more like a it's more like maybe a holt maybe if we want to call it by something, but it's more like a religious ideology. I believe, Oh, Marine Corps is absolutely a cult, like no no effens or buts about that, and we were wonderful cult members at one point in time. But yeah, it's it's a whole thing. I believe L.
Speaker 2: S U's version of neck is actually canonized within Psalms right and suck that tiger dick is part of the Bible, I think, So.
Speaker 4: It's right there. It's right there. And tigerations yepier Christians anyway.
Speaker 2: So Spirit Animals said, Canada has been booing America, first in hockey whenever it was Canada versus United States up in Canada and then got smoked. Yeah, and then the elimination chamber was just the other day and they were booing Americans again, booing the the national anthem.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that's fine. They literally can't exist without us, so they can boo all they want. But honestly, like a ninety percent of their nation lives within one hundred miles of our border.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now Jacob loves talking shit on the Canadians.
Speaker 4: What why why do you have such a love Canadians. I hate the ones that are elitists, That's that's true. And I hate most of Quebec because they're all snobs.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's nothing, you know, nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from.
Speaker 4: No, of course not, but like, don't don't all of a sudden pretend like they're better than us for some reason. Like you know, and I will say that the vast majority of Canadians really hate their government and hate Trudeau and hate what Canada has become. I am not talking about the Canadian population by any means. I'm talking about Trudeau and his ilk.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could kind of say that about Americans too.
Speaker 4: I like Trump, you know, I don't like him as a person, but I like him in the role he's in right now. I mean, yeah, no, there's tons of people that throw shaded America, and some people would say rightfully, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but you no, I'm also living in the side of the winning team. So I'm kind of chilling where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a good that's a good place to chill. Do do do Uh, we.
Speaker 4: Don't move the Canadian national anthem is all I'm saying. You know, we we don't. I a person have never seen Americas do that. Winning winning by winning, win here to win there.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal, just out of curiosity. You're the resident of my wrestling cohort over here. Whenever you see see him Punk, tell me he doesn't look like Charlie Sheen. Bro I think of Charlie Sheen every time I see this guy.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, but yeah, well he's just not the cool uh Charlie Sheen hit.
Speaker 9: Sam Punk's a bit of a punk ass bit. If you ask me, I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge fan. I like his music, that's about it.
Speaker 6: I liked him as a kid mostly because, hey, he has tattoos, long hair, and he don't give a foot.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's respect it is.
Speaker 4: Sammy's a Canadian too, he.
Speaker 9: Is, actually, he's sense. He's also Pachi.
Speaker 6: He also has dual cisms with Canadian and the Pakistan and all.
Speaker 4: He's kind that makes sense, but whatever.
Speaker 5: He was a knockout of Diamond Dallas Page Man down there. Page was the original King of the Trailer Park.
Speaker 9: About that, because that is very fucking accurate.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you roll with the bloodline for so long. You're as pasty as white can be, and you think you're about to step into a Samoan group and then we're shocked when they threw you aside. It's like, bro, and I'm sorry you tried to really cold cock the fucking champ, the tribal king and all that you you really like. I'm sorry, Sammy's ay, just just go go suck your thumb in the corner. We don't need that kind of ilk.
Speaker 2: In this house. We are, sam He's a lovers okay, I'm every time they go up to Canada. Oh his song is awesome and I just love dude. If you ever noticed, Sammy's ain is never in a short match. He always is in the long, drawn out, like never giving up kind of matches.
Speaker 4: I just like that, you know, drama queen. No, he just he just doesn't quit easy that's.
Speaker 6: What I like. Okay, uh, I mean the match he just have with Kevin Owens was pretty good and I called Orton was gonna come back and punt kick Kevin, but he didn't.
Speaker 9: It was an attempt though, so I'm happy.
Speaker 4: Wait. I thought him and Ko were tight again. I know they were on the outs and then they were cool again. What They're back on the outs again?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Kevin Owens ambushed Sammy z Ayin and hit him with a package pile driver and blames Sammy for not stepping in and jumping on Cody with Kevin Owens to keep the ringed title belt, which I believe they should bring back anyway.
Speaker 9: But he blames Kevin. But I meant Kevin blames Zamy.
Speaker 6: But he Kevin is a He blames every fucking about He's a genas Naso sist.
Speaker 4: Isn't he Canadian too? Yeah?
Speaker 2: For twenty years, which why they keep on having the fuse. They just want to keep on fighting each other. It's it's like a brotherly thing. Anyway. I'm not trying to turn this into a whole WWE thing. I know that I am a dork in loving it. I just don't want to push that on everybody else and spirit Animals said, World War two Canadians are the are the best.
Speaker 4: I will not talk shit about the World War two Canadians. They they did a lot of war crimes, a lot of heinous acts that I think are glorious. But uh, you know, yeah, that was a part of the same that was like the Greatest generation. They went through the Great Depression too, and when it was time for war they came for skulls, which is excellent. And then that generation is now like you know, going to the grave. And now we're left with you know, Andre, and it's not just towards can America's got the same shit. Our greatest generation is no longer around. You know, we're trying to have a renaissance of it, but you know it's very very localized, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy goth Alex said, fuck Trudeau, he can suck on my pro last apps are pro last prolapsed appshole aps hoole, what the fuck, asshole, prolapsed asshole. There we go.
Speaker 4: Well, now we know that Alex. You you are at the bottom. Good, good to go, and apparently you like large cocks.
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: I'm here to judge you man, I mean, hey, get it.
Speaker 2: How you live?
Speaker 4: Do you do?
Speaker 3: You booboo? Go home?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You right?
Speaker 5: Like to see Homo's naked.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Bro, the zombie said naked mole rat. Oh you're talking about me. Oh, that's.
Speaker 4: I've seen that earlier.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 4: I thought you're gonna peruse on by that, not read it out loud. Damn that was great.
Speaker 2: I mean at a certain point, I kind of opened the door for all of these comments. Anyway, I get it. It's okay like that. The white white boy wizard said, dimples gang. You know how it be? My mama thinks I'm handsome. That's all that matters.
Speaker 4: Ship real quick, Matthew Collins, I believe I can't see the name because that bro. Is it daytime where you are? Where the hell are you? Hmm?
Speaker 2: Cody said, nice.
Speaker 4: Oh you're in Japan right now? Okay. I'm like, bro, it is it is nine thirty at night our time, and I see daylight and I can't tell that's rain or snow. But my boy, I just had to make sure what side of the globe you were on and or flat Japan.
Speaker 3: I spent four.
Speaker 5: Oh that's where I was at dude. Yeah, man o, so on.
Speaker 4: All the way up. The sounds like a good time joining us from across the place.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's awesome, Cody said, nisorowl shampoo takes the itch out of beards. I'll look into it and thank.
Speaker 4: You, thank you.
Speaker 2: Spirited animal said, long hair. Don't care, spirited animal, where is your long hair?
Speaker 5: Didn't you?
Speaker 2: At one point you were It looked like you were growing your hair out. Wasn't you? Or weren't you?
Speaker 4: Wasn't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had a mullet, but I had to cut my hair and everything.
Speaker 9: I was trying to make a good question question, So.
Speaker 4: I fucked that. Grow back to Tennessee top hat, big dog. I think the mullet fits on you see top at.
Speaker 3: That's cleo.
Speaker 6: I mean next time I'm gonna do I plan on growing it down past my shoulders.
Speaker 9: I want to get a I gonna get a bade bunning down.
Speaker 4: There, you girl. I'm working on that my damn self. So hell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, wash a horse sauce.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Did nice to see you? I you know, I think we actually just had that conversation last week about how you like correctly pronounced that and man, wash a horse House is as good as one I can think of.
Speaker 4: I like it. I actually wasn't even mine.
Speaker 11: That was this girl over here.
Speaker 4: She's a she was a kid.
Speaker 2: Oh nice?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh uh uh.
Speaker 2: Rose Chaos said, what upm uh what up? Rose w D said, what's up? Uh? Honey Badger said, couldn't wait to see y'all again? Dude, all right, So the reason why we're actually shooting tonight and not tomorrow night is because the Texas Rodeo is tomorrow and I ain't missing that. So that's just how it's gonna be. We're gonna go see Reba McIntyre and watch some mutton busting and watch some count like some some uh bull riding and all that fun shitting.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah bro Okay. So, speaking of famous country singers, I saw a post last week saying that Dolly Parton died. Okay, it was like three big ones in the same week, Gene Hackman, Dolly Parton, and the redheaded chick from euro Trip I forget her name, neither here nor there. But then come to find out the post about Dolly completely fake. Dolly is still killing it right now. Everything's fine, but yeah, Gene Hackman that that whole situation. We may be doing an episode on week because there is a lot of questionable goings on that were discovered at the house that day. I'm they're not saying if it was foul play, They're saying that it was suspicious as fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the same with the with the chick from your Trip. She was also Harriet the Spy. I think she was in Gossip Girl or some other shit too. But yeah, it was weird because they said that she died from natural causes, and then you like go in there and look and find out what the natural causes was. It was like, uh, I think she was getting some maybe like work on her kidney or something like that done and then died in there. I was like, is that natural? Like if you die from surgery she.
Speaker 4: Had, Like was it like a liver transplant or something. She had a bit a major surgery recently. She was in recovery and seemed like she was doing well, even though she looked like she had lost like forty pounds that she did not have to lose, I might add, and then she drops it. Now again, there may be some suspicious activity with that one as well. The gene Hackman one has got me a little flipped over on my head. Man, him, his wife, and one of his three dogs all died and they're not exactly sure what to call it. I just watched the police chief of that, not Reno, damn it helped me out. Here was a Santa Fe, the Santa Fe police chief speak on it and gave pretty much no information that we didn't already have. So I don't know what to make of it. I love Gene Hackman.
Speaker 2: To me, it kind of seems like, and I saw this somebody posted on this on Instagram or something like that about the possible occult reasons why they may sacrifice the almighty Gene Ackman or Hackman rather, is it Ackman or Hackman Hackman? Yeah, with H and so it's strange, especially with all this new AI vaccines that are getting ready to be coming out right, and his name is Gene hack Men. Oh what I'm just saying, you know, like it wouldn't be that crazy, especially in the occult world, to sacrifice something in order for your thing to go right. Like we've talked about the wrestler Kamala dying just weeks before Joe Biden announced her as the VP, and this shit happens all the time, dude, especially in Hollywood. Dude, Hollywood, are we questioning Hollywood going occult?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: And it's like that's probably the most occult place there is, at least in America that we're aware of. And I just watched a video just earlier today about how there are people within the record industry, in the music industry that literally they'll they'll like sacrifice something doesn't have to be necessarily a person, maybe it's a chicken or a rabbit or whatever, and then they'll say like a satanic prayer over the album. And that's what gets it to your kind of selling your soulder the devil kind of thing. And I mean, dude, they're weird out there. Like so if they can do like a little oh, like a little play like a word on names or a play on names rather, you know, that would be the guy to go after if you're trying to build AI, which, by the way, are mRNA vaccines. The AI vaccines are mRNA vaccines, the modified RNA vaccines. So I don't know, I mean, it sounds crazy, but is it.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping Gene Hackman wasn't involved in any of that shit. I mean, I'm not saying he's one of my heroes. I'm not gonna be broken harder like it was over Tom Hanks or anything. But at the same time, like, I've never seen that dude in a bad movie except for one, The Royal Ten of Bombs, which was a dog shit movie with star study cast neither here nor there. But like pretty much, if I saw Gene Hackman was in the movie, it was gonna be a great one to watch, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The replacements, great movee.
Speaker 4: Come on now, footsteps Falco, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Honey Badger, what are your thoughts on old Gene Hackman dying like that?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 8: Well, shit, it's a lot of celebrity that's that's dying right now. Angie Stone just got killed in a car accident a few days ago. If you all heard above that and the Jenie Hackman thing, Man, that's sad they did that to that dog.
Speaker 3: Man. What the dog gotta do with it?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: What the dog gotta do with the dog sings some ship and the dog on snitch? I mean, what what can a dog do?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: That's fucked up? With the dog alone? Man?
Speaker 2: I mean and think about it too. We just talked about the Replacements. He was the head coach in the Replacements movie. And who was his quarterback?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Joves though John Wick was his fucking quarterback? Had his dog killed?
Speaker 4: Come on, dude, now, why kill that one dog instead of the other two? It was the German shepherd that died? Why what was significant about that? I mean, that's probably the most dangerous already had.
Speaker 8: See maybe yeah, look at the Angie Stone thing too, that's fucked up.
Speaker 4: She the only one that died, Angie Stone, I don't remember that name, Samuel. Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 6: What if the reason why they killed that the German shepherd is that if if that's like his favorite thing, his like the one thing that he loved the most, And why did I won't know why they find it made look like his old lady committed suicide by taking a bunch of pills. Pill bottles standing straight up, but pills scattered everywhere. Oh, I won't know.
Speaker 9: If maybe they had some dirt on.
Speaker 6: He had some dirt on since season Hollywood and all, he has dirt on the elitist bullshit.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if he just died naturally, he's an older guy. Dude, it wouldn't have been that crazy. But then he had to go take out almost everybody in the fucking house, you know, like scream that you want everybody to look at this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. They were trying to say it was a gas leak at first, right, and the other two dogs were outside and that's why they were spared. Say that, but that's the problem though, And I know it's still an ongoing investigation. Yes, yes, fine, fair, all right, cool, but they saw no evidence of that. They were worried that the residence was unsafe for officers to go inside, so they called their units and they'd tell the sniffing testing in the little with the monitors found nothing, so they were able to go in and take the bodies and the dog and all this stuff. But it's like, okay, what the fuck? What did y'all drug the dog? As well? You're telling me that Gene all right to say that maybe him or the wife was uh, you know, suffering from depression and decided to off themselves and take the other one without them knowing something. Whatever, Well, you're telling me they forced the dog to swallow pills too, like that that's completely out of the question. Here. They saw no signs of struggle, or at least that's what they're saying. But now they're pulling, uh, they're pulling statistics or Jesus fuck listen to me, statistics data off of Gene Hackman's pacemaker, right, so they're able to see like, when was the actual TOD When did his heart actually stop beating? Did he or his wife die first? They're trying to do these investigations, but as of time of recording, no answers and no idea.
Speaker 2: Actually, I got a little something here that says that Gene Hackman was likely dead for nine days before he and his wife were found nine days. Yeah, it's pretty crazy. It says data from actor Gene Hackman's pacemaker shows that he was likely dead for nine days before he and his wife were found dead at their New Mexico home. The pacemakers show Hackman's last event was recorded on February seventeenth. It says, according to the pathologist, I think that is a very good assumption that this was his last day of his life. Hackman and his wife, along with their dog, were found dead this week in circumstances Officially officials deemed suspicious enough to warrant thorough investigation. As authorities investigate their deaths, several items have been taken from the couple's home. Two green cellular devices were removed, along with three medicines, a thyroid medicine used to treat high blood pressure, chest pain, and thailanol. Okay, how would you even know if these things were taken? How would you know that they were there?
Speaker 4: You could, I mean, you could look in the body in an autopsy and see like the what kind of particulates or excuse me, outside, like drugs were taken prior to You could look at blood toxicity levels and things like that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think this is pharmacy records. Well yeah, but no, I'm saying the several items have been taken from their home, not that they took them.
Speaker 4: Oh, so the police came in and they took a couple of bottles of stuff because they're trying to think, maybe this is what the cause was. Maybe this was the cause. Like, bro, are you telling me? My boy Gene Hackman took like fifteen thailand all and took the long Forever sleep. I know, I'm sorry, I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: It says. Also seized by sheriff deputies were records from my quest, a medical diagnostic service, and a twenty twenty five monthly plan. The causes of death of Hackman, who was ninety five. Holy shit, he was old, and Betsy ur ra Kawa are not known. I guess that's his wife. The pair did not show any external external trauma, and there were no immediate signs of foul play, according to preliminary autopsies and officials. Oh and there were also no immediate signs of carbon dioxide or a natural gas leak.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just crazy to come in and find a man, a wife, and his and their dog all dead, and the.
Speaker 4: Dog bro I'm just saying that's highly suspect all the way through. So I'm not for sure saying foul play. I'm saying I'm ninety five percent sure there was some foul play here. But then that's the other thing. Who Gene Hackman pissed off? Perhaps it's something like you said, nicult ritual, and maybe it was just the name symbology they were going off of. I'm gonna say there's a greater than zero percent chance of that for sure. It's not like my boy owed anybody money. He's one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. Again, he didn't really do a movie if it was dog shit, except for one. I just I don't know, man, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Are your thoughts are spirit animal? You think he was sacrifice bro or you think they just also happened to die at the same exact time for no given reason.
Speaker 9: I think he probably.
Speaker 6: I think maybe he was on Epstein's island, honestly, and they're just systematically killing everybody on the list.
Speaker 9: But that's just Stune saying you right now.
Speaker 4: So that would break my heart. If I did find that one out.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be unbelievable, though, mm. I mean, I'm not saying that he was that kind of I'm not saying he was that kind of person. But he was in Hollywood for how long, dude.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. Like, I don't know this for a fact, but I know that the earliest movie I ever saw him in was a young Frankenstein, right. He played the blind monk when Frankenstein's Monster went in, they shared cigars and shit. That was a young Gene Hackman. He had hair, for fuck's sake. But like, that was it. After that, I want to say, the next movie of note was Gator, which was a badass movie. And then he just always played the old, stoic man who was here to kick ass and didn't give a shit. And now it's like his role, you know.
Speaker 2: Gator, don't take no shit except for when he's ninety five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not the same thing, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah. Anyway, moving on. Uh uh a spirit animal post and a meme saying veteran revived after being after nearly an hour of being dead. Holy shit. And then you got what's his name from a gun? Yeah, what's the name of that movie?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Full Metal Jackets, Full Metal Jacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that guy. Uh he goes you will not die until you are instructed to do.
Speaker 4: So, fucking right. I met him once. He was every bit of the legend that you hoped he was, really and truly solid dude.
Speaker 2: Kind of seems like he was that same character on Texas Chainsawn Masker too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I mean that was the thing. He wasn't even supposed to be an actor. He was brought on a full metal jacket to be a uh what's it called whenever, like a liaison to like help the drill instructors act like drill instructors, and he was so good at it because he was a drill instructor. At one point in time, They're like, look, do you just want to like put on your uniform and just do what you do?
Speaker 2: Oh he actually was a drill instructor. I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he did three cycles on the island.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Him, Your boy had earned his fucking smoky bear the old fashioned way back when drill instructors could actually take you in the tree line and fuck you up and make you question if you're going to live through the experience. But uh yeah, then he pretty much just continued to be that guy every time they needed an actor to be that guy. You know, did imagine imagine the Uh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, imagine being one of those people or one of those kids over at boot camp that eventually watched that movie and they were like, yeah, I'm glad that motherfucker died in that movie, you know, like all that shit I had to go through that.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I will say I would have been terrified of him on the island. Looks, my droll instructors did scare the actual shit out of me a few times. That guy. You could see it in his eyes, like he just he woke up that morning wishing to die, like he can give a fuck, you know. He's Yeah, that's the best ones.
Speaker 2: They don't make too many men like that anymore.
Speaker 4: Like that, like the scary as fuck like that dude, like people you're like, you're hesitant to even approach, to say a word to kind of thing. Yeah, I will say that they still have some great drill instructors and drill sergeants and all that, still doing the Lord's work. But we keep hearing more stories about how the standards are dropping. Okay, they're they're getting more soft. They're not allowed to speak to the recruits a certain way, they're not allowed to put hands on them, they're not allowed to sucker punch them for being bitches anymore. They got to treat them like human beings. And it's the standards. You know, I bring back the days where you had to scare a kid straight, you know, not not in that way, Alex. I'm saying like he had to, he had to scare the bitch asses out of them, and that's gone by the wayside.
Speaker 2: You know, well, honey Badger, I mean, did you have an experience with a drill instructor that that maybe scared you straight a little a little bit during that time.
Speaker 8: No, man, what I did have was this drill instructure in a different platoon. It's a motherfucker had a personal vandetta against me because for the simple fact that Jacob should notice it's like doing the mcmap face like, and they let you brawl.
Speaker 3: In the pit, right.
Speaker 8: Fuck yeah, I had out beaten like three of his guys ashes by myself. I had there his guy in the headlock, a squat leader in the headlock, and I have thumping him.
Speaker 3: Out of the other guy.
Speaker 4: So he felt some type of way about you, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: So he was on my ast the whole fucking cycle. But when my drums just caught onto it and put him inutes to place.
Speaker 4: Though I tried very hard to fly under the radar through the entirety of boot camp, I wasn't. I wasn't trying to be that stud and I wasn't trying to be the bitch. I was trying to float somewhere in the middle, out of side, out of mind.
Speaker 3: Man. I was on the black kid on my platoon, So it was hard to stand out.
Speaker 4: You were the only black kid in your platoon. Oh god, they called you snowball the whole fucking time, didn't they.
Speaker 8: No, No really, Oh they just called me Iron Duck and shit like that.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, I could see. Wait wait, what was your swim call level?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: All jokes aside four? God damn the jokes right themselves and you.
Speaker 8: I got to I got to what three? I passed three when I got to the fleet. Okay, being with the air teeth and ship.
Speaker 4: I heard that, Jonathan, Just so you know, for the swim call levels or old school swim call levels, they've revamped it and it's different shit now. But back in the day, four was like the lowest level. One was like survival swimming level shit, like you you clearly were a part of the swim team or you know, you could hold your breath for five minutes. Where the case was so the steel ducks aka those that can't swim. And no, that wasn't always for the black recruits, but for your case, Honey Badger. You yeah, that that Joe kind of wrote itself on that one, Big dog.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, it's funny, dude, because you know I always say that you know, like all of my friends, all of them went to the Marines whenever we graduated high school, and I just never did. But you know, I've been around nothing but Marine friends pretty much ever since I graduated high school. And so you know, whenever me and Jacob Man, I was just like, ah, you're just another one of my friends now, you know, like everybody was, you know, kind of cut from that cloth.
Speaker 4: I will say when I got out went straight into construction. The crews that I ended up working with. Basically, if you out act like an outlaw like in you know, with that Marine Corps mentality, if you come out and you get in with that kind of crew, you just typically it goes better for you. You know, like like Honey Badgers said, we're cult members. That's doing through. We some thieving, lion stealing sons of bitches, and that's the way we should be, you know. And that translating the standard, remember like that transition that translates to other countries and shit too, because remember we were talking about the Korean Marines even they were like the same thing, same ones, the Dutch Marines, the same way the British Royal Marines. They're the same way you need those guys. You need the assholes that are willing to do really mean shit for good reasons. That's the point. But yeah, yeah, looking at it now, me uh, I still got to get a picture of that that bus we allegedly stole from the Pentagon. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Allegedly not allegedly.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the statute of limitations is from stealing something from the Pentagon. So may or may not have stolen a bust of Teddy Roosevelt from the Pentagon. It's upon a gap. I'm you know, the memories are fuzzy, as they tend to be as they do.
Speaker 2: Sheikh Villain said, can't abolish something that isn't a government entity. I don't remember what that was in regards to I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: RS.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: RS isn't a government entity. It's a third party consultant.
Speaker 2: So it should be easier to get rid of them, then, you would think, you would think.
Speaker 4: But then that's the thing. It's a company, So you'd have to what mandate that the company? Well, I mean, you just don't give them the contract. Again, the r S as a organization won't get shut down, but they just won't get the contract to audit America's taxes anymore. I guess that'd be the better way to go about it. That'd be like abolishing Walmart, Like it's a company. You can't abolish it. You can make it easier. Yeah, you can executive order and make it illegal to operate within the continental US. Perhaps that's the way to go. I don't know. I don't know. I'm not enough to think of the you know, legal ways of doing these things. But there's I'm sure there's a way.
Speaker 2: Well, we got one stupid fuck coming back on in less than a month, so maybe we can ask him.
Speaker 4: I would love to. I still wanting to know if the Native American reservations or states, then how the fuck are they tax free with their casinos? Because I completely missed the answer on that one.
Speaker 2: We'll find out, we just got to ask. He's a great guy, oh dude, very informed. I think, like knows his shit. Like you can definitely tell that he's been studying it for a long time. I mean, does that necessarily mean that he's absolutely correct and everything? Who am I to say? I don't understand laws and tax codes and all that other shit, But I mean he makes a pretty interesting point with all of his stuff. Like if what he's saying is true, that changes a lot.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Well anyhow, uh Nory explorer said, let the good times roll, motherfuck us?
Speaker 4: Indeed, happy Mardi grawl.
Speaker 2: What's that one?
Speaker 4: Maybe let the good turns roll?
Speaker 2: No, it's let's say, but let's say lebon toon roulay. I thought.
Speaker 4: Joyo would be the cajun French version phone home is uh regular French for good times?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm sorry, Oh good thing only no proper French. I'm just getting that frong glaze, you know what I'm saying. Let's see. Spirit animals said, if you don't have a home, are you a homeless sexual?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I guess that depends on if you're fucking or not. I will be fucking.
Speaker 2: Some people say they're home free, not homeless.
Speaker 4: Again. I guess that's a matter of perspective. Some of them are there by choice, some of them are there because they have no other options. It's all about perspective, you know, and imagination.
Speaker 2: Imagination. Tony said, uh, UK and e U, you are hostile to Russia. To distract from their sovereign debt crisis, UK made a mineral deal with Ukraine already, which is why Zelenski cannot give minerals to Trump. Screw the minerals, just end the war, he says.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: Britain is now talking that shit like they're about to go step in with their troops and all of this. They're gonna go defend Russia's borders. Meanwhile, they're dealing with a full on invasion from Islamic fundamentalist right now. To date, there was a giant protest in a march. They can't even defend their island, the fucking island. It's not like they're a giant part off. It's an island. How the fuck did the illegals even get their dog? Bro, And they're talking about sending troops to Ukraine. It's a fucking fiascan.
Speaker 2: No, it's not an invasion. They were allowed in, just like they were allowed in over here. Everybody is trying to allow in these poor refugees that just couldn't make it in their own country. It's like, I don't know, like I believe that for some for some countries and some people sure or maybe get a little displaced because of a war, Okay, but why is it that whenever you come into the country.
Speaker 4: Yes, start you.
Speaker 2: It feels like if I was displaced and I had to go to another country, I'd probably be, you know, raising that flag saying thank you my God. It's so awesome to finally be in a place where I don't have to worry about fucking being bombed in the middle of the night. But no, it's like you want to cause a ruckus, And whenever I see that, that leads me to believe that this was something playing problem.
Speaker 3: I guess so that both of those things are deliberate.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, we bringing in a new population and also beating the war drums against Russia. But yeah, I was really excited to see Trump and Vance going after Zelenski. I don't really hate Zelenski. I don't really think he runs that country. I think that he's a puppet of people who threaten and control him anyway. But still, I'm glad that, you know, them dressing him down really sent a message to everyone else that America is not on board with this war anymore. And I'm I'm so glad we got Trump in there instead of Biden, because for all Trump's faults, yeah, we need to stay out of that war and screw the minerals just get a deal. You might have also heard that there's talk of rebuilding the nord Stream two pipeline. Yeah, so yeah, I hope that gets done. And then another related piece of news. I missed this until my dad told me, but the far right party in Austria got a plurality of the votes. This is right after the German election. But all the other parties in Austria are conspiring or making a coalition against them, so they're not gonna get any of their policies advanced.
Speaker 3: And I was just.
Speaker 12: Trying to look this up on Wikipedia. Guess what, there's no Wikipedia page for the twenty twenty five Austrian election.
Speaker 4: Shocker, or maybe it's maybe it's still being made. You know, I will say, oh, go ahead, justin I'll just go.
Speaker 5: Say it that I want to play devils a for just a second. Give people perspective, because that's something I always talk about on the show, you know, look at stuff from a different perspective. I always like to play Devil's advocate. So let me preface this. I'm not a Poutin sympathizer. I'm not a Russian sympathizer. Okay, but even when all this this shit first started. Okay, you know, you guys know me well enough. You know I'm a big history buff, right, And so I tell people, I'm like, okay, let me ask you a question. And they got all worked up about Russia going into Ukraine. I said, if you had one hundred acres, it was your great great great great grandfathers, it was your family for generations. And it gets handed to you and you get to hold onto it for a few years. But then your neighbor comes over with a gun, pistol, whips, she beats the shit out of you, shoe, she in the leg and takes your back twenty acres. And your back twenty acres is where your oil fields are, your your goal lithium. That is your most mineral rich piece of your property. What are you gonna do if you got anything at all about you, when you're gonna heal up, you're gonna ammo up, and you're gonna go get your land back. And that's what Putin's doing. That was Russia's land. They had it forever. It's part of the USSR. And what happened the good old boys, the Americans went over there and give a dose of freedom and took that land away from them, and that land's so important, just like the Tony was saying, is the minerals. You know, a lot of people are are ignorant if you look. Yeah, they don't have all kinds of big oil fields like Saudi Arabia and everything else, but they are the most rich, diverse piece of land in the world because it's it's multifacett there's so many different kinds of minerals and resources there.
Speaker 4: It's rich.
Speaker 5: And that's why Putin wants it back, because it was theirs to begin with. They got their ass kicked and got their land tooken from them, and they lost all the minerals, so they want it back. Anybody, any one of us, if we had any testicular fortitude, would be doing the same.
Speaker 12: I hear that, Okay, Yeah, I also understand why Ukraine thinks it's theirs. And I don't know a heck of a lot about minerals, but I understand that there's a lot of valuable ones there. But I can't speak about where this border came from. It basically came from the Central Powers toward the end of World War One in March of nineteen eighteen, with the Treaty of Breslatovsk, which was attended by a delegation from the Kaiser kaiserville Helm, and he carved out Ukraine from the Russian Empire as deep into Russia as possible as a way of punishing them for the First World War, and the British sustained the British and the French sustained that border to punish Russia fir there for the Bolshevik Revolution that took place right after that. But then right after the nineteen eighteen by nineteen twenty two, Ukraine was communist anyway, so the border ceased to matter. But Ukrainian nationalists in the West have really tried to be gaining independence from Russia for a long time, even including in the interwar and post World War two period. But Ukraine is unsustainable as a political entity because it is so polarized. It's like America right before and during the American Civil War. The you know, popularity, the public opinion regarding Russia or step On Bandera varies so drastically from east to west. Yea like eighty percent in favor of Bandera in the west, and the eastern half of the country thinks he's a Nazi. So yeah, these people, it's been unstable, they can't coexist easily, and a partition is probably the most reasonable thing to do. I would have said the same thing even in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say that. I think it will be very interesting when Ukraine holds elections again, whenever the fuck that's gonna be. I think it'll be interesting if Zelenski maintains his position or if he'll be voted out. I think that'll be very telling as too. And again, yes, I understand elections can absolutely be rigged. Look how many of them America has rigged all over South America and Africa over the decades. I get it. But if they are able to hold a fair election, I think that would be more of a telltale sign. Maybe they see Zelensky as the hero that he thinks himself to be. Maybe they see him as an incompetent leader who really shouldn't have been in that position when this ship popped off. I don't know, but you were talking about the Austrian the Austrian election that just took place, the German election that just took place. I thought that was very interesting how that one shook out. It was the right of center party that took it at twenty three percent. The far right party got twenty percent of the vote, which is huge. The party that everybody thinks is Nazi sympathizing and all that. Keep in mind their leader is a lesbian woman who's married to a Sri Lankan woman. Then they have two kids, clearly a Nazi. It fucking ridiculous things, but uh yeah, it's the pendulum is swinging across the world, not just in America, not just in Canada, not just in Germany, all over the place. The pendulum is swinging back from the way things have been done in the past few decades. And I'm not just gonna say overwoke, because that's kind of a that's an overused term these days. Let's just say the overly progressive quote unquote, even though it's more like overly regressive and retarded. Uh, that is going the opposite direction in a lot of countries. And I think it's a great thing that being said. If everybody isn't that gearing up for some sort of a World War three hypothetically speaking of course, and America is talking about separating itself from NATO, which hypothetically of course, the other NATO countries in Europe that are super scared of putin right, and we have been saying this for a while, foot the fucking bill. Then send your guy stop poutin in Ukraine if you're worried about him going to your country next, whatever the case is now, they'll be forced to do so or shut the fuck up about it, you know, like you look at Poland for example, Poland gets invaded whenever one of these fuckers gets the bright idea to do so. What has Poland been doing for the past two to three years, gearing the fuck up? We cannot develop a new weapon system without Poland buying a hundred of them that day. Poland's ready for the smoke. All these other European countries that they're so worried about it should have been doing the same fucking thing that. I don't know. Maybe I'm just looking at it as an armchair general here, but it seems to stand to reason that if you are really that worried about invasion, you would take the steps in order to prevent said invasion rather than hope that your friends from across the pond do all the work for you instead. So I'm hoping that with these elections going the way that they're going, maybe people will start, you know, you know, not just manning up, but essentially gearing up if that's the case, or start putting in the diplomatic pressures that you need to stop the shit. I don't know. I don't know. It's wild times, y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough to about about it to even speak on it. To be real with you, I don't keep up with like geopolitics and shit. It just it drains me reading about it all the time and talking about it and learning about it because you know that surface level news bullshit. Most of it's it's directed to to like split you up and divide and stuff like that. I don't know. It's just I don't have the mental capacity, not even I'm sure I have the medical capacity. I don't have the will to look into this kind of shit.
Speaker 4: To be real with you, I feel that I feel that it's some some people care about this stuff, some people don't. All I'm saying is that if we are going into some sort of a World War three, and if these influencer types are correct and NATO will soon declare war on America, I it's gonna be so bad for them. That's gonna be so bad so fast.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there would Do you think that there would need to be a draft?
Speaker 4: I honestly don't think so. And I get shipped on for this statement. I've said it a few times before. But look, it's not Jacob's opinion when I say this. For the war colleges and these places that actually run real world war simulations, okay, and they look at the numbers, and they look at the statistics. If every and we talked about this, I think, fuck a couple episodes ago, if every country on Earth was to declare war in America at the same time, it would be over in worst case scenario a month, like real shit. Not Jacob's opinion. That's number, statistics and facts, okay. And it would have to politics removed from it, okay, Congressional hearings removed from it. Donnie t basically saying, nah, it's time to slap the dick down on these boys right now. The best case scenario, we own the world in three days. Mid tier scenario, we own the world in two weeks. Worst case scenario, we own the world in thirty days. That's how it plays out, America is about forty years ahead of everybody else as far as military to advanced technology goes like confirmed, not hypothetical stuff that people say, oh, we totally have this. You don't want to see this. We haven't even seen a test of it yet, like that kind of shit. I mean, China's got new fighters that they keep coming out with that we call antiquated technology from the nineties.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Not to piss on you, Tony, I know, we talk about hypersonics a good bit. We have yet to see Russia even test fire a hypersonic of any type. Is it possible they're holding it close to their chest to not show their hand. Possibly. I am of the belief they don't actually have hypersonics and that it's all fluff. That's just my personal opinion. But I mean, even still, Russia wouldn't come at us, especially if NATO was to come after US. Russia would chill. They got their own shit to worry about. It's if that was to happen and NATO countries attacked America or declared war on US, they would lose so hard and so fast. Most of them don't even spend more than two percent of their GDP on their military and you're coming up against the country that has a military budget to fight God, Like, no, no, it's not even it would be embarrassing, but I don't know it's it would. I hope it doesn't happen. And if that was to happen, to answer your question, and if they were to implement a draft, like you have to understand it. For that to happen, all of our technology is out the window, all of our strategy is out the window, and we actually have to have boots on the ground invasion into these countries. Possibly I could see a draft happening, but that there are so many other levels of things that would have to happen first before that took place. I don't see it. And to be honest with you, I forget what the statistic was. It's like sixty five percent of military aged males aren't even suitable for service, Like even if we got attacked and they felt the call of their country and went to the recruiting station, it'soning like sixty f five percent of dudes from eighteen to thirty five are either overweight on some sort of medication or antidepressant, some sort of debilitating issue, diabetic, asthmatic brain things like there's so many things in criteria that like they couldn't they're not fit enough to serve. So it's I don't know. And I mean when a draft happens, those kind of go by the wayside for bodies, and I get that, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I really am not in fear of us going into a draft.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that were to happen, I'm not gonna lie to you, I'd consider changing my name to Mohammad, and I would have sent praises be to the prophet Yakub all day long before I get drafted in some fucking war.
Speaker 4: Fuck that, that's bullshit, dude. They have Muslims that serve in the United States military. So that whole thing that Muhammad Ali, Oh, I'm sorry, cash is fucking Clay tried to pull because it's a religion of peace. Like, I'm sorry, that doesn't play it well anymore.
Speaker 5: Is Mama Clague.
Speaker 2: I'm a calling playing right.
Speaker 4: Cassius Clay is an amazing man to be named after, and he's probably the most certified badass in American history that no one talks about.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anyhow, I'm moving on. Ali Katz says, my husband shaved his beard and he looked like a serial killer. If beardless, Uh, if beardless him was on his dating profile when we met, we probably wouldn't be together right now, damn. Luisa said the same thing about me, Like I had. I had so right before we met, I had like long hair as I've had in the past, and then like right before we met, I ended up getting like a regular white boy haircut whatever. Right and uh and she goes, oh my god, Like I guess she didn't see the older pictures of me with long hair. She goes, if you would have had long hair, No, that just wasn't happening. And she needed the beard too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what if I don't know, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Why Why is there such a grunge against long hair? I think it looks awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, on the long hair. I thought we were talking beards. Wellisa, calm down about the long hair.
Speaker 2: Now take those tits, calm them. That's what I always tell her, just to calm them down.
Speaker 4: I mean, the handlebars work two ways, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They do they do anyhow, Zombie said, fuck Bama Go Tigers and Ducks Oregon Ducks.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, appreciate you, Raven.
Speaker 2: And then Nora the Explora Explorer sorry said Roll tied you glorious bastards.
Speaker 4: Ah, Jesus Nora, Okay, not.
Speaker 2: Gonna lie, Nora. I thought you were a little bit more intelligent than that. But I'm not judging.
Speaker 4: I expected from I expected from the spirit animal to go full on sped for the fucking Alabama side.
Speaker 2: But Nora, I mean, what what are you doing anyway? I'm just fucking with you, Jesus, Norah said. Half my family is Alabama, half his Auburn. Honestly, I actually root for both when whenever either team is on makes the Iron Bowl hell interesting.
Speaker 4: I'll say that is a true house divided. Half your family's Auburn fans and half of them are Bama fans. Yo. I've seen fist fights break out for less, so I feel this. The other Tigers, Oh yeah, which, the only thing that's the Tigers is their like football team. The rest of the school sees them as the Warhawks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know, what is that?
Speaker 4: Because they're fucking retarded. That's weird. I don't understand when I've been to Auburn's campus more than a few times, and I saw everything going. Was it war Eagles or Warhawks? One of the two? And I was like, wait, I thought it was the Tigers. Like, no, Noah, it's just it's just the sports teams. And I'm like, really, well some of the sports teams. I'm like, wait, huh, that doesn't even make sense out loud, but sure, that's just one of them things. The nobody questions it.
Speaker 2: Cody put out a good old to cho euphemism. Here go tigers, fucking.
Speaker 4: Hey uh Joe, all he wanted to do was do cocaine and bang college chicks.
Speaker 2: You know, an idol?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep. And then he got fired and he didn't give a shit. Who found out? Dude, No, what do you want to do? He just won a national championship. Funck with him and it's like, yo, I like your heads that you're you're you're having your fun, but you understand you're about to get fired. Go talkers, all right, shit, And he got fired show nuff did. But he had a blast while he was there. Boy, he is my favorite coach in LSU history. I know.
Speaker 2: Some people say less Miles, some people say Nick Saban, dude, coach, oh is my favorite one.
Speaker 4: I'll say Nick Saban all day. Honestly, he's he is h I think there's nobody better as far as college football coaching is concerned. And he's a better recruiter than he is a coach. And I mean, and he's still a goat of a coach as is. It's just I don't think there's much to You can compare him against maybe Bear Bryant from back in the day, but it's different day and age. That's like comparing Wilt Chamberlain to Lebron James. It's just it's a different day and age and a different ballgame altogether, you know the lorax.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing you want to speak on Nick Saban, sir.
Speaker 4: Of course he is.
Speaker 9: He is a damn good coach.
Speaker 6: I agree, but I would have cut I would equate to him, would be to like how Stone Colde was in wrestling, and Rick flairt and how he was just in the accomplishments and the name brand is just as.
Speaker 9: Great as dale on Hart. Mmmm that I mean, they're all They're all great.
Speaker 5: I bet that your cruci speaks when you mentioned Dale Son.
Speaker 4: That's right with the three fingers of course.
Speaker 13: Amen.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, Marines is my first called, but this is my favorite. And Canadians hate us because they ain't us. And also Quebec is also closer to true French than the Cajun, at least the Cajun can cook and our badass.
Speaker 4: I'll say that the people in Montreal speak proper French. We do not. We do not. People in France do not understand our native tongue, very similar to how people in Spain do not understand what people in Ecuador are saying, like, not even a little bit. So I feel that.
Speaker 2: It's called kun Assari Zombie said. I will say Canada has a lot of really good looking people up there in the frozen wasteland.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pam Anderson's from there.
Speaker 2: Oh shout out. Rose said, that's not very nice of our fifty first state.
Speaker 4: I don't even want Canada be our fifty first state, to be honest. I like that there are a whole other country that protects our entire northern border. I'm good with it.
Speaker 2: Goth Alex said, prolapsed apps whole. Yeah, that's a tough thing to it doesn't roll off the tongue. That's a bad one.
Speaker 4: But Ali Kads said, you do kinda got a Rufus vibe going on.
Speaker 2: I mean that with love, Jonathan, thank you?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm happy everybody's getting their kicks off of my face. I appreciate that all love. I see it. It comes from a place of endearment. I I'm that's at least how I'm interpreting it. Anyway, Rufus was a beloved character. Okay, nobody, Yeah, do do doo doo.
Speaker 5: Counting toothpeaks over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see. Uh, Jacob, have you checked out Dead Underscore hidden yet on?
Speaker 4: I don't. I'm not on TikTok so no to answer that. Jonathan's gonna have to be the one to do that. I deleted it off my phone. I don't like Chinese malware spying all my shit. I got enough. I got the US government spying on my ship. I don't need the CCP doing it as well.
Speaker 2: I'll get on it. I'm sorry I keep on forgetting you know what. Let me write it down. Where's my little notepad? All right, I'm gonna write it down. I'm terrible at remembering things. Dead Underscore. I got a guideline.
Speaker 5: Strike on TikTok today, which I'm on all social media platforms. I've never been hit for guidelines or got strikes on anything, man, but I've got hit repeatedly on TikTok. I don't understand. But I was like getting into debate with somebody and they were, I mean, a complete idiot, and I just said, your ignorance on this subject, I said, is really showing.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I give them like a reference to what we were talking about. And I don't know if they found it or they are the person reported me, but they ended up getting hit with it and got a warning and said that I broke community standards because I said that their ignorance was showing. I was like, oh my god, man, yeah, I was like, man, look up the definition of that word. Good god, it's offensive. Yeah, he did hurt someone's feelings.
Speaker 4: I got told that our video about the fog got taken down off of TikTok because it broke some rule or standard or something. Dude.
Speaker 2: One of actually, the last time we got kicked off of YouTube was because we were talking about how because we were talking about how Hillary Clinton was ripping kids' face off and then you know, eating the pineal gland and shit like that. We got kicked off not because we were talking about adrenachrum, but because we were bullying in that episode, and we were like, who the fuck are we bought?
Speaker 4: Hillary?
Speaker 2: Is that who we're bullying in this episode? It was just so strange.
Speaker 4: Public figures are open to conjecture and bullying. That's like an unspoken rule. Actually, I think that might be a spoken rule as a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Okay, you put yourself out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So Spirit Animal posted that's fucked up. You guys kind of like it. It's a meme that says, so, are you like gay or something? The other person goes what? The other person goes? What pride flag is that? And it's a marine flag.
Speaker 4: I've seen that meme before. It's hilarious. And yeah, the Marines of the gayest group were straight man you'll ever meet. That's that's also unspoken rule. It's a part of it.
Speaker 2: Tony said, run soddom me. And the lash is the Navy, which I almost joined.
Speaker 4: Ha I get it, I get it. Uh, But honestly, you know the Navy, they have their men's department. It be us and the Seals and the CBS. I'll give them their props as well, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Dougie Mannic Monday, Blunkin said at Jacob, I was listening to the Tartaria episode on the way to work, and you mentioned Zelenski called Vance Asuka the ominous, Uh, the ominous. They are trying to filter that out. I had to watch four clips, and two of four had him saying Zuka that audio was scrubbed. They're trying to make Trump and Vance look like bullies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he straight up called Vance a bitch in his native language to his face. And now they're trying to make it to where you can't hear, like they're they're bleeping out his mic at that moment, and I'm sure they're saying it's because it was an offensive word. And it's like, bro, no, you you literally just bit the hand that the only hand that could feed you, and now you're feeling some type of way about it, like he's done here about that.
Speaker 5: He caught him a bitch in his own language.
Speaker 4: So Trump was speaking on something and then I'll try to replay the scene as best I can. They were talking.
Speaker 5: Hear the part of him saying that in his language.
Speaker 4: I missed that. He said it as soon as JD kind of chimed in and was saying, like, it's about and he had his hand like this, and I remember that very well. Wasn't the full knife hand, although I did see later he threw the knife hand. I'm just like, fucking right, vance guns up. But anyway, he was going like this. He's like, we're talking about a ceasefire agreement. He's like, we had them sign a ceasefire in twenty nineteen and they still broke it, So what deal were we talking about? And JD kind of cut in with saying something and he heard him go and he goes su It's like, oh, now they don't know what you just said, but the internet knows that you just said. And they found out and kicked Joe Ass out the White House immediately after that press conference, and like, I'm sorry, bro, what are you doing here? You asking for help or trying to piss in more cheerios here and make more enemies.
Speaker 2: Look, dude, everything is on the internet and people are serious sleuths whenever it comes to trying to break down certain things. I mean, for Fox's sake, whenever TikTok got kicked off or got you know, exterminated or whatever. For a week or whatever it was. People were literally going to Red Note and learning Mandarin within a couple of days. So people are going to be picking up on shit like this. If you gotta look. If you're saying something and people want to interpret it, it's very easy. It's like Google Translate all day, so like it's easy to figure the shit out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honey, badger, what you got?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 8: Hey, yeah, I heard I heard about that. Called him a bitch, hey Oak in California. I've seen motherfuckers get knocked out. The less it would have been some funny shift. Trump would have swan on it.
Speaker 4: Oh, bro, I would have loved to have seen it. But that would have been a whole international.
Speaker 8: Incident exactly like what you just sleepy ship on National TV.
Speaker 3: That'd have been some funny sh I.
Speaker 2: Mean, what the fuck you gonna do?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Step up?
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like, be a man to say the English motherfucker agree exactly.
Speaker 4: The man speaks English. He could have just said it like that, but now he wanted to be a bitch about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, be a fucking man, say to English service, whoop your heads.
Speaker 4: It's funny. The guy who five years ago was dancing in a in a dress on TV as a part of a skitch shaking his ass is now calling Donnie T and jd Vance a bitch to their face on TV. I'm just like you cool, You just you just making every single wrong decision, ain't you? But Okay, that's a move. It's a bold strategy, Cottonlet's see if it works out for him.
Speaker 2: I mean not gonna lie. My wife her first language is Portuguese, so whenever she's talking to anybody in her family, I am I wrong to just assume that they're talking shit about me? Like, you know, like I just assume that that's what's going Like, why you know how to speak English? You can speak English, and I get it. You know, it's your native tongue. Maybe it's a little bit more comfortable, maybe it rolls off the tongue a little bit easier. But why are you talking English and then like convert over to Portuguese as soon as I walk in the room. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's gonna cut to that.
Speaker 4: Scene from Forty year Old Virgin with Kevin Hart and they were in the TV store. He's like, Okay, now you're being condescending. Look, let's just move forward amicably. He's like, all right, right, so first of all, I don't know what those words mean, so I'm just going to naturally assume that you're insulting me. Watch your mouth like that, straight up, straight up basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So save your money. Jonathan can get one of those fancy earpieces that live translates and don't tailor about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've honestly just been thinking about picking up the language and trying to see if I can figure it out. I know a couple of words. I mean, I I know some things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I can't speak a whole sentence or anything, but I can pick up on certain words.
Speaker 4: You know, get on babble and do a lingo. Man, fucking right, pick up Portuguese? Why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? WD said Hackman might have had dirt on Hollywood e Leits most likely.
Speaker 4: Actually I hope that's the reason. I hope that he was out there doing the lord's work and they got him right at least that would be a justified quote unquote reason for it. But he was out there trying to do the good. I hope he wasn't on the fucking flight logs.
Speaker 2: So he was saying he was living in New Mexico. He wasn't even out there in California or anything.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Hell no, who wants to live it. I don't want to piss off nobody listening. California is a beautiful place. It's just the big cities that ruin it for everybody. I get it.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, Zombie said, uh uh uh, how yo, how's the game board looking? Anything been checked off yet? And it's funny you bring that up because the Pope dying is one of the main ones on there, and he's knocking on death's door, is he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Big time dude.
Speaker 4: Oh, Pope Francis might be going to meet the dolet soon. I didn't know this. I mean, he don't remember, you know.
Speaker 2: Uhh yeah. It says the Pope suffers new breathing issues and is put back on non invasive mechanical ventilation.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, they got a breathing tube up in his throat. Yo, watch him die from COVID.
Speaker 2: I mean I could not tell, have to sound heartless, but you know, old people go, that's just something that happens.
Speaker 4: They do, they do, and oh my god, the conspiratorial Oh man, I could just imagine when he dies, even if it is like peacefully in his sleep and there is no conspiracy around him. The first just when Pope died Illuminati, I could already see the people losing their shit on it, and we're obviously going to do an episode about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what was it. There was that old theory. I can't remember who it was that basically if you look at the line of popes that this one prophising, yeah, that this one was going to be the last pope, right.
Speaker 4: There's something to say that he's the last pope. There's something to say that he's the last pope before things go sideways, so before the end of the world, the end of the church, the end of dit There's tons of different interpretations to it. But you know, we'll see how it goes. I have a weird feeling that the cardinals will have their meeting and still select somebody. I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tom Horne wrote a book about it, what I think it was called Shoot something Romanus or something like that. It was a big old book, but it was talking about the pope and how this was going to be the last one. And even in that book he predicted the pope before this one, predicted his retirement like a month or two before it even happened.
Speaker 3: It was wild.
Speaker 4: M What is that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Is that like Albert Pike making his predictions about the world wars and shit. Was he tuned into something that the rest of us weren't, or was he more had his finger on the pulse of the situation and could see the things playing out and made a educated guess. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is weird, Iburt probably calling out all the world wars like that, like that is that's spooky, you know, like just to see that none of this shit is organic, bro, Like it's all been planned for so fucking long. And that's why I really don't get too hung up in politics. I mean, outside of this show, I literally never talk about politics because it just it's got It gives me the ick even talking about it, because you know, here we are cheering for a team, thinking that something's you know, going right for us, you know, with with Doge and Trump being in office, I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop, like I And I know that might sound pessimistic of me, but I'm when has a president actually done I mean Trump, you know he did. He did a good job back whenever he was the president the first time, but it was still also the one who shut down half the country or most of the country. He was still the one that brought in the original COVID vaccines. And it's like, yeah, I know that you're gonna have some people that are just like, oh, well, he had to do that in order to prevent the bad vaccine, and there is precedence for that. I mean, you know, Biden and Kamala they didn't want to take the vaccine. I'm not gonna take his vaccine or you gonna take his vaccine? Right, And so I get it. I'm just like just politic titians and presidents in general, they're usually full of.
Speaker 4: Shit, dude, right right, But it's and I'll say this, and I said this about when Biden took over as well. Hoping that they fail is like hoping that the pilot in the plane that you're in right now crashes the plane. Like you don't want that. You want whoever's in the Oval office to do a good job. But yeah, of the selection choices that we had this last go around, it really wasn't even a judgment call. So I mean, I'm not saying Trump is the savior. I'm saying that, yes, of the two options, he was clearly the one that needs to be there. I'm hoping he does a good job and I'm hoping he doesn't fuck things up worse like you know the other ones have done in the past.
Speaker 2: That's all Dougie roses are red, violets are blunking, said. I love the changes here, said, ladies and gentlemen. The real Lex Luthor. Oh is this on me? Is this a fucking me thing?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: If so, Lex Luthor was a rich genius, So take that one as a compliment.
Speaker 2: Bro, I mean, it depends on which Lex Luthor we're talking about. If you're talking about what's his name that I can't stand from Zombie Land, know, the Zombie Land guy he was in the Facebook movie Jesse Eisenberg.
Speaker 4: Oh god, yeah, the one whose only role was to play the awkward nerd every time.
Speaker 2: And then he was the new Lex Luthor. I'm like him, of all of them, of all actors, you pick him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he's calling you Jesse Eisenberg, dog, I not even a little bit. You don't look like him.
Speaker 2: Oh, g Lex Luthor, all right, I'm alright with it. I don't have a bald head. I mean, I have a shaved head, but I do have a little bit of hair up there. Anyway, a bold he said, I had thought Killery was to blame. But Gene Hackman did not die by self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head, so I must so it must have been old age.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe maybe a drug overdose. I mean, Jimmy Hendrix died uote unquote naturally, even though that wasn't natural. Pills being involved in all these things. I look, I don't know. Ninety five though the investigation brings reality to it and not, you know, just covers up more and more things to where nobody actually knows the truth.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, we're looking at Joe Biden being what is he eighty something years old? As he's senile now I had another ten to twelve years on top of that, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I know that some people, you know, they can keep their coherence for a little bit longer than others. Everybody's different with that. There's some old like real old heads that are just sharp as a whip, dude. But then there's other people. I don't know. I don't know what kind of mental shape Gene Hackman was in. That's a that's an interesting pot.
Speaker 4: I'm curious. Warren Buffett is ninety four years old right now. Coo just throwing it out like age is nothing but a number. It's about how you live, you know what I mean. I I don't know. I haven't seen Gene Hackman in a movie in quite some time. I don't know when he officially retired, or if he ever actually officially retired or just kind of started taking a step back from it all. But I don't know. Like I said, I'm hoping the investigation will give us some actual answers and we uh there won't be any conspiracy behind it, and maybe it was an accident or something like that, but we will be keeping everybody posted as we do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Zombie said, I wish I could have floated in the middle we'll talking about boot camp. I'm too loud, have zero bearing and I'm tall. Ain't no way I would slide, plus my facial expressions would give me away anyways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Raven, you that makes sense. You kind of you do that to yourself on that shit. I get it.
Speaker 2: I love you though, That's why we love you absolutely. Spirit Animal said, I broke my leg before the night night nave my kill had came came up, cleaned, came up, leaned in and said, if he caught me, I'm done. Also new my leg was fucked up. Looking back, I think he was warning me. But got there, but I did, but I hid well and didn't do well on the nightcrawl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the those land nav courses were bullshit anyway. There's trails cut like they're not supposed to be cut, but there's hundreds of recruits that use them every single week. I mean, you just follow the trail from Ammo Can to Ammo Can. I will say the land nav course in Quatico, Virginia, the one the officers use in the hills, and shit fuck that place. And I'm sure the one in California also sucks because you're going up and down and left and right on these hills, so you're having to basically like climb mountains to find the Ammo can and get your points. That sounds shitty as fucked too, But people, I never understood how people sucked at Land nav that bad You shoot your asthmuth, you get your map, you get your compass, you make it happen. Oh honey, badger, you sucked at Land NAF too.
Speaker 2: Nah so uh wd said Andrew Tait is back in Florida. He was on the PbD podcast today.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was. I just saw it drop. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. Andrew Tate, Now, he's a openly devout Muslim, and his reason for it is whenever he was in jail, no Christians send him letters in mail telling him that they supported him. Only Muslims did. And I he's saying, but let's yeah, I would say, keep in mind of what he was in jail four right, Obviously the Muslim fundamentalist would be the one sending him fan mail when you're in jail for trafficking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying, like, for real, bro, that's why you're all about Allah and Mohammad now. But he's yeah, he's a he's a talking head.
Speaker 2: I gotta be real. I've never been a fan of Andrew Tait. It just seems like a dickhead to me.
Speaker 4: I've liked some of the things he said, but not all of them. Like he's all about basically like men need to be men. Okay, I can agree with that, but you don't need to be somebody who's fucking fifty girls a week, chain smoking cigars and like doing powerlifting to be a man like. But that's what he thinks a man is, and it's very it's very sad, you know that. That's what his caricature of a man is. It's like so owning up to your responsibilities and taking care of your friends and family, that doesn't matter. It's about how many bitches you fucked like that? Okay, cool bro, there's tons of frat boys that look up to you. Congratulations, just like Nickelback. That that's what you you basically are, the quote unquote more macho version of Nickelback. Rats.
Speaker 2: I don't like him. I don't like him enough, said Steph, what's up? Nice to see you?
Speaker 11: Hello? Hello? Yeah, so Andrew Tait is you piece of shit? But I did watch that PbD podcast. He was asked if Trump had anything to do with him, you know, leaving Romania. He denied that said, you know, as far as you know is basically no, like basically I don't. I don't know if he had anything to do with it. Trump was asked if you knew about Andrew Tate. He said no, I didn't know he was here. Desanta's was asked about Andrew Tate. Desantas said something along the lines of we're going to look into him to see if he's done anything to get here illegally. So, as far as I know, with his charges in Romania, he's denied everything and they released him basically because falsely, I guess false evidence. His case has been I forget the legal word, but what what's the legal word when there's like accusations but no crime, When yeah, everything's alleged and he has been convicted, That's that's the word I was looking for. I guess he hasn't been convicted, But super interesting that he's kind of released and there's Mike's in front of De Santa's and Trump on the same day asking about him, and uh, yeah, I've never been a big fan of him. I think he's definitely just one of these world stage actors.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, he got famous off of Call girls. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's how he made his money, was having a call girl website?
Speaker 4: Is that really how he made his money? Was he was basically a pimp? Yeah?
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 2: It was an online pimp. Is really what he was just for, like, you know, men to jerk off to on the phone or something Craigslist I was before Craigslist. I think it was actually like a website that he had had and it was something that that maybe maybe it was a direct message kind of platform or a phone call or something like that. It was something greasy like that.
Speaker 4: Let me find out. Andrew Tait was one of the like original investors of backpage Jesus Christ. Okay, bags that checks out for his personality. That makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spirit animal, be your thoughts on the Uh what is his name? Andrew Tate?
Speaker 9: I think he's a dumb ass. And uh but no, uh do y'all do any of y'all like BUCkies?
Speaker 6: Okay, so don't look up, just type in BUCkies co founder's son.
Speaker 4: I'm scared of what we're about to see. Samuel is like Magic Johnson's son slash daughter these days.
Speaker 6: No, it's they're no longer a person and I don't.
Speaker 9: Please don't call me that. The only time I get called Samuels when I fucked up.
Speaker 2: Please don't bad a ship out of me.
Speaker 4: A rightie badger, you had unmuted yourself for this? What the hell?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: The son of Bucky's co founder faces new felony charge for child pornography in Travis County.
Speaker 4: Fucking skull dragon, Bye.
Speaker 3: I heard about that?
Speaker 2: Looks like it looks like fucking method on his lip and shit, look at him, says the son of fiction. Yeah, the son of a Bucky's co founder is facing a new felony child pornography charge in Travis County. This comes less than a year after twenty nine year old Mitchell Wassick was indicted on multiple counts of invasive visual recordings. Wasack is now being charged with third degree felony possession or promotion of child pornography. According to court documents, a search warrant executed by the Travis County Sheriff's Office during their initial investigation in September of twenty three, twenty twenty three, led to the seizure of several visual recordings and data storage devices from Wassick's room. Digital forensics. Forensic analysts found two files of suspected child sexual assault material. Those images were submitted to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to compare to known identified victims. One juvenile was identified as a seven year old girl who was recorded by his suspect, who pleaded guilty in April twenty fourteen, and, according to court records, Wasik's first quart appearance for the new charges is slated from March nineteenth, A couple of days away.
Speaker 4: Fucking frimem alive boy, And that's a black eye on the BUCkies wholesome name, you know what I mean, Like that's supposed to be a wholesome place where families go, you know what I mean. I understand that he's I don't even know if he's associated with the company or if he's just you know, a trust fund baby or whatever. I don't know, but man, fuck that guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, Bucky's been around a lot longer than he's even been alive, So I don't I don't want to put that on BUCkies, has it. I dude, Bucket has been around for a hot minute, right.
Speaker 4: I thought it's only been around since the last few decades. I didn't think that's like a long standing traditional American institution. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Well let's find out. So I just said, how long has Bucky's been around? Buckets was founded in nineteen eighty two, So yeah, older than him.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right enough, yeah.
Speaker 2: So quite old older than him anyway, welcome, Yeah, bye, I'm good. I'm not gonna not go to BUCkies though.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think anybody who's ever been to a Buckie says not about to start boycotting because of this asshole. That's a fact right.
Speaker 2: Now, right. Uh, Samuel, what do you say about bucket? Do you have BUCkies around you?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh in all, Bennie, I believe. But no, I actually been the one time. It was pretty cool, I guess. I mean it was just like, oh, it's instead of hunting fish and like fast po, it's just nick knacks and gasoline here, Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean you don't go there for the nick knacks, you go there for the snacks.
Speaker 6: Oh it was not what I expected.
Speaker 2: Fresh brisket on the board.
Speaker 6: I did try the biscuit savonchin. It was pretty dope. I will say that I bought, sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, saying dude, Boosies is the way my daughter has a Bucky for a Bucky stuffed animal for every holiday. We have two giant, six foot tall BUCkies inflatables at my house, one for Christmas and one for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, yeah, I get it. It is a full on cult, like there's no doubt about it. But it's a fun cult to be a part of. It's like the jeep cult.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that one, dude. I'm sorry. I understand the little rubber duckies are like a fun thing, but I also know people that have had jeeps that have fucking hated them.
Speaker 2: Oh they're not good machines.
Speaker 4: I don't understand it. I don't understand the cult vibe of the whole jeep thing, but sure to certain people, that's one of the most vehicles that have ever been created, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, Dougie said Jonathan. Did you ever see Universal Soldier with Jean claud van Damm. He plays a Cajun character, Louke Devereux from Moreau, Louisiana.
Speaker 4: I have no Yeah, Jean Claude van Dam stopped being super badass to me whenever I saw him go by in that one movie. I can't I can't unsee it, you know what I mean. It's it's oh.
Speaker 2: Bye sexual, you mean yeah?
Speaker 4: Watching him make out with another dude kind of took a lot of it out of it for me. I'm just like, damn, I'm used to seeing you roundhouse motherfuckers, and that just it took it down a notch for sure. I haven't seen this one where he played a a Cajun from judging from the Patch Delta operator, I haven't seen this.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a lot of like badass actors who are either by or gay, like Vin Diesel right gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's a bitch in real life, Like he's not. It's a character.
Speaker 2: How about Tom Hardy?
Speaker 4: He and no bitch? He ain't by, Yeah, he is Tom Hardy.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 2: He admits it openly that he's by or that he at least has fancied both of them in the past.
Speaker 4: I've never heard this before, but all right, you got me on that one.
Speaker 2: Turn Yeah, dude, full on liking both sides. Nothing wrong with that. Do do as thou wilt as they say, do you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But again, same thing though, if you were to see Tom Hardy make out with a dude on camera, in a movie. It would kind of take away some of the bad assory, wouldn't it. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a.
Speaker 2: Bigot as long as he's a top.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding no for real, all right, And that shouldn't matter. But if you found out that one of your homeboys was like closeted gay and they were finally coming out, Okay, fine, cool, you're still a homeboy, Like, you're still the same dude I've been chilling with and drinking beer with for years. It's not going to change anything now, but it matters to me. If you're on top, it shouldn't what you do behind closed doors shouldn't matter. But I just want my boys to be the ones slanging that dick and not taking it, you know what I mean that maybe I'm just crazy for this, that's just me.
Speaker 2: I mean one of my friends I didn't find out. I'm not going to drop names, but I didn't. I was friends with him for over a decade before he eventually like came out of the closet to me, and I was like, bro, I don't give a fuck. And then he was like, you know, doing the whole gay thing, and and I was just doing the whole gay Yeah. Yeah, because we used to live together, like we had an apartment together at one point. And as soon as he told me about that, he like felt comfortable to dressing drag and shit around me.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, buddy, you know, like whatever, it's a flex.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, dude, wait a minute. Speaking of people dressing some type.
Speaker 4: Of ways, dirt, dirty sand, Jess has joined us, looking like she's at a parade as we speak. Marty Grass, Uh, Jess, if you can hear us right now, which parade are you at?
Speaker 8: In?
Speaker 4: What city?
Speaker 2: Kind of looks like Nola.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm in your city. I'm in your city.
Speaker 14: We just did the I don't even know what it is, Hamburg.
Speaker 2: It nice.
Speaker 14: I'm in New Orleans right now. I can't remember the parade we just went to. Hell yeah wa di g get fucked up on bourbon.
Speaker 2: Absolutely drinking. You drinking some hand grenades out there?
Speaker 10: Gunshots? We just heard gunshots. I was like, here he goes.
Speaker 4: I was just about to ask, how many gunshots have you heard?
Speaker 10: Just like four?
Speaker 4: That's it, Okay, it's a pretty calm, lundy girl than if you've only heard four gun shots this evening good things. There may not even be a dead person yet.
Speaker 10: Well yeah, but we're both strapped, so we'll see all.
Speaker 4: The night goes good as you should.
Speaker 10: I just believe checking with you guys, does do they have standard what do you do? You guys have standard ground laws here?
Speaker 4: We have constitutional carry and non fucks given, so y'all are good to carry. So I will say that certain bars have metal detectors to get inside. Not all of them on Bourbon Street, but some of them. Just you know, if you see the bouncer with a wand maybe not go to that one, and I'll say, just be careful, you know, And honestly, if you do shoot somebody, don't wait for the cops, like run like it's okay. Bodies are gonna be there regardless if there's a sailant there or not, like it's okay.
Speaker 10: I just gotta keep my footing and then I'm gone for sure.
Speaker 2: New Orleans is full on shy rack during Marty Gaul Like, no question.
Speaker 14: I'm be I'm gonna be listening with you guys all walking down, but uh I am this guy.
Speaker 10: I have a good night, all right?
Speaker 4: What are you sitting?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: There is that a Is that a hurricane?
Speaker 10: It sure as fuck is, my dude.
Speaker 4: Where pad O'Brien's or where'd you get it from?
Speaker 14: Oh no, not padd O'Brien's. We're too far from that. It's a cocoa bongos.
Speaker 4: Nice, nice, I do like there. They're hurricanes. Ibody to say. Hand grenades, yo, when you go to Bourbon Street, stop in the tropical aisle and get you a hand grenade as well. They're amazing.
Speaker 2: They're dangerous because they don't even taste like alcohol, but they're delicious and they'll smack you hard.
Speaker 10: Sure. I don't need to get smacked every now.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Hey, I like it either a hand grenade or a horny gaiter, both of which are delicious and excellent.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you guys. It's a pleasure to see y'all.
Speaker 2: You in the night, all right, Ya had a good night.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: I'm actually a little jealous. I kind of wish I was there right now, dude.
Speaker 4: Today was a gorgeous day as well, and so is yesterday, and you the weather was perfect. It would have been a great day to go to a parade. I just can't bring myself to do it anymore. Man, there's too much wild shit, and I'm just I can't I can't enjoy myself because it's like I'm waiting for the wild shit to pop off, you know what I mean? Literally, I just maybe one day things will settle down and we'll be able to go to them. But apparently Spanish Town calmed the fuck down this year and it was like more kid friendly this year. Oh how I've never heard of Spanish Town being a kid friendly parade, but they they toned it way down and everybody was being being grown ups about it, which was kind of nice to hear.
Speaker 2: There wasn't dildo beads being thrown around over there from what.
Speaker 4: I was told. No, they it wasn't the Pride parade or the hedonist parade like it usually is. It was a and I don't know this for a fact, but I heard it was way more family friendly than it's ever been before.
Speaker 2: So hey, shout out to b Aarra.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah, I mean br is becoming a whole other hood in and of itself. But maybe again, hopefully all the gangs and stuff toned it down and let the parades just go off like they did. I didn't hear of any deaths, So that's a positive.
Speaker 2: Spanish Town's out by the levee, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's through downtown.
Speaker 2: Bad Ruge, so pretty close. I think, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: A few blocks away from the levee, but.
Speaker 2: Like where you go to see the fireworks off the levee.
Speaker 4: Like by the USS kid and shit, yeah, that's not Spanish. Well I don't know if the parade goes that way, but Spanish Town, the neighborhood is. It's like when you get off of I ten before you hit the Centriplex, you're driving through the outskirts of Spanish Town, and then you're going to like the downtown area with like the offices and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, well, all right, well moving on. The honey Badger said Wendy's needs curly fries there, I said it.
Speaker 4: I ain't mad at this, but I'm more of a if we're going off of that, because I like to dip my fries and ketch up like a motherfucker. I'm more of a how Chick fil A does than waffle fries because one dip gets so much more ketchup coverage. So if Wendy's was to start doing them, waffle fries. I'd be here for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And then you know, this is something a lot of people hate on. But I'm gonna have to agree with you here, Honey Badger. You had Arby's last night and he said Arby's is underrated. I personally love Arby's. That is one of my favorite fast food places. I'm a huge roast bee fan, and stand for.
Speaker 3: What you believe in Arby's is underrated.
Speaker 2: Fuck it is. They have the meats erect.
Speaker 3: That rule bit is fucking delicious.
Speaker 2: I love it. Arby sauce too. Count me in baby meat, Kamala as.
Speaker 4: You know who else has the meats, big mic, just throwing it out, just telling it. It's got a whole meat log.
Speaker 2: Slapping that swinging meat over there. That's a different kind of meat than what Kamala got.
Speaker 4: I just I don't like Arby's, dude. I'm not a big fan of roast beef, and I know they have more options there, but it's like, you know, not good ones.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people have a problem with it personally and always anyway, moving on.
Speaker 4: Oh God, goth Alex said, I may not be Jewish, but the drip is real. Wait, what did that have to do with being Jewish? I must have missed it. Hold on is the jew Oh? I see it now, the meme the drip is real? I like, nice.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course, then Royce had to go Hey, now I remember I resemble at least one of those things.
Speaker 4: Bro. I can't believe I actually upset a real life gypsy with my rhetoric. You know, you know, whenever we say mean things about Gypsies, people get offended. You say mean things about Jews, and everybody's like, yeah, fuck the Jews, Like wait, yo, yo, hey, why can't we throw hate equally at a bunch of people? You know, while we gotta why can't we diversify our hatred?
Speaker 2: H Jr. Said we definitely about to be in a one world order or complete destruction.
Speaker 4: Agree age possible. I don't know if we're gonna. I'm hoping. I'm hoping that the changes are being made right now to kind of steer us away from that. But at this point that just might be blind optimism. I don't even know anymore, dude.
Speaker 2: My fear is is that Trump could be implementing the new one World order. I think about that, like, that's definitely not impossible.
Speaker 4: There's definitely a greater than zero percent chance at that. So he's doing is he's prime in the fucking powder keg right now to go kaboom, and then he would present himself as some savior figure and have a one world under Trump. That's very possible. I as of this very moment, don't believe that's gonna happen. But there's a lot of people that are of that mindset, for sure, a lot of them liberal. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be very well, like how people have talked to and kind of compared him to Biff from Back to the Future, you know, like when back got the sports book, became super rich and started running the world.
Speaker 4: I'm still not of the belief that Trump or any of his family or time travelers. I know, I know, unpopular opinion. I mean, as of now, I don't believe it. Anyway, It's a fun talk though. It's a fun thing to look into, for sure. I just I don't. Is it possible that he comes from money and when his dad gave him that small business loan of ten million dollars, when he first broke out, small business loan of ten million dollars, to start out whatever, and seeing as how he was brought up in that world and in that type of business mindset, that he knew exactly what to do and when to do it, and that's how he's built himself to this level of success.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, just think about the possibilities here. They they have proven that, like remote viewing has been a thing in you know, the CIA and stuff like that since the sixties. And so when you think about remote viewing and a lot of that shit's been proven, like they I mean, you just give them coordinates and most of the time they can knock that down, dude. And so if you already know exactly where something was thirty years ago, and you get somebody who is a qualified, you know, remote viewer like Joe mcmonagall, like they'll go like first ever, like real true remote viewer, at least within the CIA. I mean, he was calling shit out helping the military, you know, find certain people and and find like certain codes and shit like that. I'm just saying it is it is it impossible to remote view to a pastime to find some information to help you get to where you are now? I don't know, Like that's that's like a whole nother that's like Q conversation kind of shit. Bro, if you even we did an episode on that on the CIA Stargate program or whatever it was called. When they were having these people, they're trying to train people on how to be psychics in a remote view and they saw little, little success. But then whenever you read their papers, they audited themselves. So like that'd be like saying the IRS has never found corruption within the IRS obviously, right, So the people that were running the remote viewing program found only positive things to say about the remote viewing program. Now, I'll say that there was like five people within the program that may have had some psychic abilities, but of the rest of the organization of the program, it's questionable at best.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's I mean, try imagine teaching somebody how to be psychic. You know, it's probably one of those things that is not necessarily taught you. Maybe it's kind of like a thing that you got it or you don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Maybe you can develop that maybe, Yeah, Like you're born with an ability or a talent and a psychic ability, Okay, possibly, and for those people that were able to possibly do something like that. Sure that you might be able to have that kind of conversation, but for the other people that were a part of the group, the.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: When I remember when I was doing the research for it, it was sketchy at absolute best, but it didn't detract from a few of the things that actually did come out to be true. But that doesn't mean that everything was based in concrete, you know what I mean. So, I mean, I'm not saying that Trump. Yeah, it's possible, there is a greater than zero percent chance that he and his family have time travel capabilities. I just I personally, at this moment in time, this opinion may change.
Speaker 2: I'm not even saying that he's a time traveler. I'm just suggesting that maybe he got with somebody like that who could remote view to a to a time where there was some kind of sensitive information that was available that would help him out in the future.
Speaker 4: I think Elon has a better chance of being a time traveler than Trump.
Speaker 2: No, I disagree, really, yeah, because Elon is more technological.
Speaker 4: You know, he's in the time traveler would be a technology guru, would he not?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean not at he wouldn't be awesome at remote viewing, which that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I'm talking about time travel.
Speaker 3: My bad.
Speaker 2: You're talking about like getting into a machine and it's sending you back to a time. And Elon would be good at that. Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, is it possible because he came from and I'm not saying abject poverty. It's not like his family was broke in South Africa, but I mean, you know, relatively normal beginnings.
Speaker 2: No, his family was rich as bro they were fucking emerald miners.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's right. I forgot about it. I mean, like I said, it wasn't poverty. I thought it was kind of an upper middle class. They had a maid, that's right, that's right. But I mean that doesn't mean much. We know people that came from poverty stricken countries that grew up with maids, something that's a cultural thing.
Speaker 2: Like in Brazil, it's pretty normal to have a maid. It's not even like a rich person thing exactly.
Speaker 4: Then Meanwhile, in America, if you grew up with a maid, it's like, oh, I see, so you're one of those kinds of trust fun babies. I mean it's down Yeah, I don't know how it's down in South Africa, but yeah, I forgot his family was a part of the Emerald mining situation. So you all right, let's see it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Dan, it all just seems sketchy to me. I don't know. There's like I want to believe that these people are doing great and not to you know, be glass out full with all this kind of shit. It's just that, look, we've been lying to so many times. Why are we now to believe that absolutely now is the time where everything's going to be awesome. I'm more of like I want to wait and see it first, you know, That's that's what I want to see.
Speaker 4: It still kills me these people that are saying that Elon are they're scared of him getting into having your social Security number, jud Jo. It's like he's worth like four hundred billion dollars. What do you think he's gonna do you think he's gonna steal your identities and your little credit card numbers? He owned PayPal at one point, Like, what do you think he's gonna do with your banking information? The fuck out of here, dude.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's a point that they were making, like that's what he the point that he was making. He was like, look, if I wanted your information, don't you think I would have already done that with PayPal for real.
Speaker 4: Or with the vast amounts of money he has hire a team of hackers to just rob everyone blind. He could do that. I've said that before. He is like one step away from being an evil villain if he ever decided to do so. Oh, people are just crazy, you know.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal said, Ukraine and Russia forever war.
Speaker 4: Possibly, it's possible.
Speaker 2: Tony said, I think it's reaching its natural natural end though thankfully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, Russia doesn't get involved in an armed conflict without losing half a million people. That's their stick. So they have lost a little over a half mil so it's about time for them to start, you know, making their ends meet on this one. But it's not like this is gonna be the only thing to pop off in Europe. That there's gonna be other spinoff conflicts come from this. That's I definitely see that. The military industrial complex, not saying the American military industrial car, just the overarching global military industrial complex. The machine's gonna eat like no matter what they've got, they're gonna be fed. So if this one dies off, I wouldn't be surprised if some other situation pops off to take its place and have a bunch of people, you know, trying to get funding and weapons and all this stuff to go into that situation. I mean, how Africa's got like four major conflicts that I could just name off the top of my head going on right now. South America's got wild shit popping off at this moment. Asia geez, only gonna be started on them. It's you know, either way it goes, someone's gonna be buying the big boomsticks. That's just gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I just think that it probably naturally will start to fade out because we're no longer supplying them with weapons and money and and all that other shit. And yeah, like you're gonna have like certain certain European countries that are gonna try and step in and step up to the plate, but I mean that they should. That's like pennies compared to what we were helping with as far as like whenever you start looking at the numbers as to what we contributed to that as like in compare in comparison to every other country that was contributing to that. It was like they were just giving like their their loose dollars compared to what we were given.
Speaker 4: I forget what the real numbers were, but I remember hearing something like two hundred and forty billion dollars went to Ukraine, right, collectively, one hundred and forty of that was from America, the other one hundred was from a collection of countries. Like, yeah, we've done our part for a war that's in a whole other fucking continent.
Speaker 2: Dude, But no, you're a bitch because now you don't want to give me anymore. It's like a little temper tantrum, I feel like.
Speaker 4: And also, bro, you're stepping into the Oval office and you can't put on a suit. You're gonna wear a black tracksuit to come meet the guy who might have the ability to save your ass. Like all right, all right, I know, anything to point out, but also like, come on, bra.
Speaker 2: There was somebody that made a video on that that I had seen about how there were people calling him out about why he wasn't wearing a suit, and somebody was like, this man is over there for his country, and all we're worried about is if he's wearing a suit, and it's like, all right, yeah, I guess it is kind of petty. But also that guy's a fucking puppet, dude, Like, look at him. Do you think he's out there with any kind of gun? Do you think, like I, he's a he's a patsy in my eyes? Anyway? Well, I mean, what do I know? But just looking at him, he's he's he's a step in, he's a face.
Speaker 4: I mean, while you're in Ukraine, in your home country that's got a war going on. If you want to dress, you know, and some sort of thing to make you look like a military leader, I get it. You wear a black on black tracksuit as you're trying to shit on Russia, you're gonna walk up wearing a tracksuit, my boy? Like again, the jokes right themselves here anyway.
Speaker 2: He got them Ricky from Trailer Park Boys track pants on right now to just write it a fucking go and at a moment's notice.
Speaker 4: Bro, I mean, if it would have been in a Didas name brand track suit, and if he would have been wearing a gold chain with a wife beater and a cigarett hanging out of the lip, I think that would have just brought the entire ensemble together. But yeah, again, I know we're being petty about shit. I'm still pissed off that he called them a bitch to their face as he's begging for help.
Speaker 2: You know, just burn that bridge.
Speaker 4: Why don't you, I mean, just torch that bitch with you still standing on it. You out of your goddamn mind, bro.
Speaker 2: Too soon, I think I think it was a little too soon to be saying shit like that.
Speaker 4: Uh maybe wait till you get on the plane, not in the fucking Oval office. You gonna come up into this man's house, sit on his chair and speak to him in such a way. Yeah, that's a move. That's a move.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: I've had people that come and ask me for some kind of help, like friends or family, or it could be somebody out in the Walmart parking lot, and they seem very nice, Oh please, can you help me? And you know I'm really on hard times, and you know you feel bad for him and you want to be able to help. But the moment you say, ah, you know what, I don't have any cash because we basically live in a cashle of society. Now ah, well fuck you, you don't care you piece of shit, and it's like, what bro?
Speaker 4: What bro?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So when I was living in DC, right when I was stationed there, I went into the seven eleven, grabbed my pack of smokes as I did, and uh, there was a beggar outside. He was not homeless at all. He was the local crackhead. There was like eight of them that hung out outside of that specific seven eleven. And usually if I had a few dollars, I would ask, you know, hey, I don't have any money, but I'll go across street and buy you a sandwich from subway or something. You know, have you eaten to day? That kind of shit, But uh, this dude asked me. He's like, hey, bro, you got any spare change or any money. I was like, nah, I don't have any cash on I just got my car. That's because you were broke bitch then. And I'm like, oh my god, as you're the guy standing outside the seven eleven asking for money, I'm the broke bitch. And I was like, you know what, he's gonna go on about my day. But it's like, yeah, I feel like that was Zelensky just now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all god blels, bless you. As long as you have money. But if you don't, roasting hell, bitch, let's take a little extra step there, spirit animal. Sorry, we've been having you keep your hand up there for a little while. What'd it do?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, sir, I learned something new today. The there was there's only a few female serial killers in America that's been documented in all and one of them actually, hell's from my hometown. And it's kind of fucked like the whole scenario of it. Her name is Jamie Luke Gibbs. If y'a would like to look at it.
Speaker 4: What was her target that made her a serial killer?
Speaker 6: She killed her She killed her husband, her three sons, and her go ahead baby, oh okay aw snake poison and ate it pretty well, got two uh life insurance policies. And it was only after her son lost their baby. She poisoned the baby with austinick and that the hospital said, hey, wait a second, and then they called the Chris Canna Shifts and they hauled that bitch off to jail.
Speaker 9: She got denied pool seventeen times, and she.
Speaker 5: Died of Parkinston's in twenty ten.
Speaker 6: But get this kick it, she said, when asked why she killed a family, said a hit and she said, and I quote, I do not question God's work. The Bible says that they will get their award, and I believe they have. And I'm just like that, bitch. I hope you roasting the lake of fire, you dumb hunt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll hear some of those extremists say some shit like that. Oh no, I'm crazy because I said that there are Christian people that do that.
Speaker 2: Now, there's people that do that. Now that's the rare exception. No, it's not very rare. I mean there's all shitload of stories like that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you said that they are Christians that are sacrificing and I said, no, that is not sacrificing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just in another I guess.
Speaker 4: No, there's absolutely Christian extremists out there. But if we're looking at just throwing it out here, like Buddhist extremists, they have them. That's a rarity, right, Islamic extremists not so much rarity, Not so much rarity. It's at this point it's almost kind of expected in some regards. Christian extremists. It's out there, but it's a rarity, that's all I was saying, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I'd never heard of Buddhist extremism, but it says. Buddhist extremism refers to the rise of militant nationalist movements within Buddhism to promote violence and discrimination against religious minorities, particularly Muslims, often using religious rhetoric to justify their actions. This phenomenon has been notably observed in countries like Myanmar and Sri Lanka, where certain monks and groups have incited violence and communal tensions.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, there was a whole thing in China. A bunch of Buddhist monks went out and beheaded a bunch of weager muslim Like a group of monks went out and genocidally slaughtered a bunch of Muslims because they existed. Like, yeah, that's a thing, But that is the rarity. When you think of a Buddhist you don't think of a of a genocide going on.
Speaker 2: They don't even they fucking like to kill insects. Like I don't understand this, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Christians do not like to go out and genocide people. But yes, there have been psychos that have done so in the name of God. And there are some psychos that do it in the name of Buddha. That's the exceptions, that's not the norm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so, Honey Badger said, I'd sign back up for an invasion of Klondathu.
Speaker 4: Clendathu. No, yes, yes, I love Starship Trooper. I will say this, dude, if they do enact a draft and I get called up and this is not me trying to sound like Billy Badass by any means, but just I'm not coming back like I'm going to be committing the most hate this war crimes known to man. I'm gonna die over there. I'm good. I don't want to do this. But if they make me go there, like oh I'm going and y'all will hear about me.
Speaker 2: You gonna be skull fucking over there, jacobsh something. I would love to clap some alien cheeks, not maybe not illegal alien cheeks, but like intergalactic alien cheeks.
Speaker 4: I mean, remember, so, now that the UFOs have been declassified or they're going to be declassified, I want to be in the press room when this happens and it's like, uh, mister President, we are press secretary or whatever the case is. In twenty nineteen, there was a move to invade or take over Area fifty one to quote see dem aliens and clap alien cheeks. Now that we are acknowledging that there are in fact UFOs and ets, can we get clarification if aliens do in fact have dem cheeks to clap, and also how many sets of cheeks to clap and where on the body are they are? Are there cheeks clappable? The public needs to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so, dude.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, according to Ready for the Answers, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, according to what people have said about the gray aliens, they can't reproduce anymore.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that means that their holes have been slowed like sewed up, but I think they don't even eat or anything like that either, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: The depictions of the grays do not indicate that there are in fact cheeks to clap there.
Speaker 2: They're more they look like little kids, They're tiny.
Speaker 4: They feel like Miley's cyrus. Yeah, there's nothing clapping or jiggling or even slightly appealing.
Speaker 2: Got that chicken butt on her, dude.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. So, like that's not a cheek to clap. There's nothing going on there.
Speaker 2: Those are lips on the backside.
Speaker 4: It's more just like a slit. Honestly, there's just straight hip bones trying to gyrate, looking like a complete retard out there. But yeah, anyway, honey, badger, way in on this.
Speaker 3: If it doesn't have a hole, it does. If it doesn't have a hole, you make one.
Speaker 4: Okay that that is a type of kink. It's it's yep, rank corps. I mean, you know you assert dominance and asserted quickly.
Speaker 8: My sex game for in Macley, I could clap cheeks whether it has ass cheeks or not. Goddamn, I can make an ask clip.
Speaker 2: I mean, all you need is a whole.
Speaker 8: You know, I got more stroked than the Olympic road team. Goddamn uh oh man, I love this. I fucking love when we do lives.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Sam, got any holes of gold with boot bangs?
Speaker 4: Hey, you're right, you can make one happen. I mean, what's the old adage if you give something to a to a young lance corporal, he's either going to break it, kill it, or get it pregnant. This is this is what young marines do there you go terminal lance all day. But anyway, Sam said, if shit hit homeland, I'm gonna use the ways of the ancestors hashtag grunge life. I was special education, to be honest, I was slow. I just hyper fixed on history and Greek mythology. If if an attack was to hit the homeland, oh my god. That first of all, we gotta understand. That means that so many things have gone wrong and so many defense deterrents have gone by the wayside. That would be like, as I'm talking about, if America was to get set upon by every country on Earth, how quickly we would ascertain dominance. If somehow those plans went awry and they actually got boots on the ground in America, that bro again, they may be able to take certain areas, certain you know, uninhabited groups like Montana. It's a lot of open terrain and not a big population. Okay, fine, good luck with the fucking ranch hands and shit, uh California against certain areas. Yea, certain areas, nay, dude, as soon as they hit the Great Plains, or if they're coming from the North, as soon as they were to hit the Midwest, or from the northeast as soon as you were to hit I'll even give you Pennsylvania. There's no way they could come from the South. Good fucking luck getting boots on the ground in the Bible Belt, ri ip to your grandchildren at that point, like I just I don't, I don't. They would not be positive for them, It'd be great for us. We'd have a blast.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I would dying, and I would die very happy. Man if they came.
Speaker 6: I'm I came in this folk kicking and skimming, covering somebody else's blood.
Speaker 9: I don't mind going out the same way.
Speaker 2: M No said, Steph, what are your thoughts on all this craziness.
Speaker 11: Well, I wanted to talk about Jesus for a second.
Speaker 4: Oh go aheah, Yes, let's bring the wholesomeness and stuff. Well, I.
Speaker 11: Recently have been doing some deep dives. I consume podcasts, but I don't do my own research, and I definitely need to spend time doing my own research. And I've been looking into the Little Season and there's which is kind of this theory that well, I think, Jacob, you probably know more than I do, but it's this idea that Christ has came and that there's this little season. I think it's inn Revelations twenty in which afterwards Satan will be unleashed and kind of roman and reign the land. And one of the reasons that like it kind of resonates with me as like a potential truth is because I've never understood if Jesus hasn't came for a second time, then what would be the benefit of the people in power that, you know, maybe leaders of a different countries, leaders of different religions, What would be the benefit of having like building the temple, whatever they're doing with the heifers, all the things that need to be done in order to have Christ come again. What would be the benefit if many of them are actually not good people, if they are satanic, evil people, why would they be, you know, doing the work in preparation for the second coming if they know what the end of it is going to be the result of it. And so it just makes me wonder if they're doing it because they need to prolong this idea that Jesus is going to come. Maybe it's you know, the next year or the next decade. What are your thoughts about that, Jacob.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 4: Long story kind of a loaded question and kind of a loaded answer. It's gonna get a little complicated. Bear with me here. So, the Jews that are currently living in Israel, they want to rebuild the Temple because it's their temple to rebuild. They don't acknowledge anything from the Book of Revelations or any of these things. So they want to rebuild it as their sanctuary, their house of worship, the holding place for the ark of the Covenant and all these things. Right, that's what they're after here. The Christians that are Zionists are wanting to give them this so that they can be appeased, because this not We're not trying to you know, I say we. I'm not one of them. I'm more I wouldn't even call myself a Zionist these days, because that term has gotten so muddied up. Like I believe the nation of Israel should be a nation like yeah, it's fine, but not to the extreme levels that Zionists have taken it by any means. Christians looking at the building of the Temple being a sign of the coming of the end times, we only see it that way because of the Book of Revelation. The Jews do not see it as such. They don't see this as bringing on the escaton. They see it as them fulfilling their birthright as Jews in the land to rebuild this temple. So that's kind of what it is now. The political figures, you know, some of them are of certain religious beliefs, some of them are not. They are trying to help the ones that are trying to help anyway, they're trying to help it to appease their you know, what's the organization called Jonathan that they hold dual citizenship and it's some pack a pack a pack that's the one they're trying to appease their apac benefactors, you know. And if they're Israeli benefactors, say that they need a temple, well, Israel needs a temple, you know. But then you have other Christians they are saying, wait, y'all, hold on, don't bring about the temple because that will bring about the end times. But the inhabitants of that land do not agree with that. So the Red Heifers are so that once the temple is rebuilt, they can do the sacrifices which have been done or have supposed to be have been done by this group since the laws were originally laid down. So it's we are the only ones that see this as a sign of the end times. And when I say we, I mean Christianity as a whole. The Muslims do not see this as a sign of the end times. Hell, they want to eradicate the Jews, you know. The Jews don't see it as a sign of the end times. They see it as them fulfilling their duty, so, you know, and it's all part of it, and it's not I'm not of the belief that once the temple is rebuilt that same day, shit's gonna hit the fan. It very well may, it very well may. But again, certain people say that it doesn't actually have to be rebuilt. And we are in the little season in that twenty thirty slash twenty to you know, give or take the year that Jesus actually died, is gonna be when things pop off, regardless if there's a temple there or not. I'm you know, I see the Book of Revelation as a book to be interpreted, because that's, you know, what it's supposed to be. And a lot of these things have been interpreted and have been said to be so many things. Right, the the Seven Headed Beast with ten horns raised from its head. Well that's seven heads clearly, like seven hills, like Rome, like the Vatican not saying that's wrong. That's that's an interpretation. Some believe that that would be an army of seven nations with ten generals that are leading them. That's another interpretation that there's there's all kinds of different things that could be extrapolated from it. But I feel like none of it's gonna make sense until the time comes and it's all gonna check all the boxes and it's gonna be undeniable. But only two Christians that have discernment, which the Bible does tell us to have. And uh yeah, I'm I'm personally not of the belief that Jesus has already come and that we are living in that time frame. I know there's tons of Christians that disagree with me on that, and that's fine. That's you know, no no hatred or shade thrown. I do find it to be an interesting, uh thought to go into. But it's like that, and that's the thing. It's not a salvation issue, so I don't put a lot of weight behind it. That's and the same thing with like flat Earth, it's not a it's not a salvation issue, so I don't like put a lot of thought behind it. If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I know it's uh, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna answer your question, Steph or not really?
Speaker 11: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely really. And I think there's you know, because I grew up so damn Mormon, there's so much about other religions that I don't and Christianity as a whole that I don't understand, you know, from the lens of like my upbringing. But there's something about the Little Season just kind of there's a couple of pieces with like Tertaria and this idea of like, you know, you look at these like old world structures and how beautiful and you know, just the thought that goes into those structures that it makes you wonder like what type of people used to create these structures and like, you know, did they have you know, more connection to the creator than we have. And if we were in some sort of little season, if Satan would reign, he certainly has chosen the right tom the right you know leaders like most of these leaders and politicians and religious leaders, you know they they I wouldn't say that the best, you know, the best people, so there's just something about it just kind of connected a few dots, but there's a lot I need to look into in regards to other religions and their perspectives and that, and that makes a ton of sense. So I appre that going easy on me. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hope I did it justice anyway. I will say another sign to look for is that it says basically the entire earth is going to be as Sodom and Gomorrah was. And I'm not saying we're there now. Some people absolutely believe that we are living in a world of Sodom and Gomorrah. Right, I'm not of that belief. I believe we are daily inching closer and closer to that mark, for sure, but I don't believe we are currently there at this moment.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah had porn available to them in their pocket whenever they wanted it either.
Speaker 4: No, no, no. But I'll give you an example of what I mean by that. When the two angels came to visit Lot in his family, the townsfolk gathered outside of the home because they wanted to rape the angels because beautiful men are to be butt fucked in Sodom and Gomorrah, like without question, we must this is what happens here. I don't. I don't think we're there just yet. Yeah, now I could be wrong, but again, I feel like we are every day just inching closer and closer to that point. I don't. I don't know. I mean, maybe it it probably matters where they would show up to, because I feel like there are definitely some places that would probably do that. You know, there's pockets of it, for sure, but it's not I don't think it's a global thing at this moment. But supposed to be.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be, like the whole world is supposed to be Sodom and Gomorrah.
Speaker 4: I mean, not every single person acting like that. I mean, keep in mind a lot and his family were righteous in that town. So I mean, there's gonna be pockets of good and virtuousness in that time, but it's gonna be to a point to like, Okay, it's gonna be to a point to where like owning a Bible will be illegal, like and and Christians meeting will be outlawed like that. That's kind of what we can expect before the end times. And I don't think we're there just yet. I do think that we are getting closer and closer every day as progressivism and secularism and hedonism take more and more root in all cultures and societies, not just America, not just Europe, not just all over. I think it's getting closer and closer by the day. Honestly, I hope that this doesn't happen while I'm alive. I would like to live a good, long life, but I also never really plan to live past fifty, so I mean, you know, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 11: What that makes me think of this actually COVID when the liquor stores were open but the churches were close.
Speaker 4: It's a very good point. It's a very good point. Yeah, you know. And I could realistically envision a world where well, separation of church and state, right, and so religion is outlawed, but not all religion, somehow, just Christianity is outlawed. I could very easily see a world like that happening in the next decade or two.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gonna happen in Trump's reign for sure, because he's kind of trying to turn back the wheels of time and turn this into like a legit like Christian nation again, you know, from my understanding. And also I mean, dude, they're talking about like signing something into law that if anybody says any anti Semitic rhetoric to jail, to jail and death sentence.
Speaker 4: Have you heard this, not the death sentence part. I've heard that they're trying to make anti semitism illegal, which I am of the belief that racism should be illegal, like, not just anti semitism, Like I don't believe that if you're just inherently racist against black people, like and you're going around spitting that type of rhetoric. I believe in freedom of speech, and yes I will, I will fight to the death for your right to say whatever you want. But also I'm not gonna stand for hatefield bullshit either, Like I'm just I have no tolerance for it, and I will also fight not til the death over that shit. But I mean, I will havesolutely draw some fucking blood over it, you know. And whether it's against the Jews or I've made jokes about things against the Gypsies for the same thing. If I saw a group of Gypsies being persecute against. Yo, I'm fucking I'm down. Let's strap up, let's handle up on the haters like I'm about it. But yeah, anti Semitism, I don't know when that became cool again in the Internet world. I don't know, Like, could you imagine like old school American anabellum racism becoming cool again? And I don't mean like people hating on Obama for being the first black person. I mean like true anabellums, like racism, Jim Crow law racism. Could you imagine that becoming cool again in the internet space.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, but this I pulled up to this law website that was talking about certain key takeaways. If if the act be so, it's already h well, it says. Republican majorities in the House and Senate will likely passed the Anti Anti Semitism Awareness Act in twenty twenty five. This act directs the Department of Education to consider the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance's broad definition of anti Semitism and specific examples of anti Semitism, including certain criticism of the State of Israel, when enforcing federal anti discrimination laws. See That's where I have an issue. Look sure, like I don't think that you should be hating on anybody for their their their heritage, or their religion. Like that's come on, Like what don't do that. But whenever you start saying, including certain criticism of the state of Israel, that's anti Semitism, I have a problem with that because now that is a broad ass brush, bro, Like that is that's too fucking far.
Speaker 4: I hear you, and I agree, like, if Israel's doing some foul ass shit, you should be able to acknowledge it some foul ass shit, right, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Imagine like imagine if we're seeing as a Christian nation and somebody talks shit on America, well that's anti Christian and you should you'd go to jail. Now, Like that's how ridiculous that is if you're talking shit on if you're talking shit on Israel, it has nothing to do not necessarily does it have something to do with the religion of Judaism, you know, like yes and.
Speaker 4: No, Yes and no, that's the problem. That's the problem. It shouldn't. But all right, so out of one hundred and ninety two or something acknowledged sovereign states in the world. Do you know how many of them are like we have? I could look up the numbers real quick, as a matter of fact, how many Muslim nations there are, how many Christian nations there are? How many Buddhist nations there are? Do you know how many Jewish nations there are?
Speaker 10: One?
Speaker 4: One? Yeah, just one. So to say something anti Jewish or to say something anti Israel, certain thought are lines of thought anyway, will say that saying something anti Israel is to say something anti Jewish. I disagree with that, and I hear what you're saying one hundred percent. But there that's the thing. When you're talking about laws and blanket policies, they're gonna they're gonna be messy and they're gonna bleed like that.
Speaker 2: And and the you know what, this screams a pack to me, because you know, whenever we started learning about, you know, all the goings on of a pack, it's that Israel was basically funding certain politicians to be able to give Israel in a nice light and always make them look like the good guys. Which I don't have a problem with that whatever, but you're literally paying people to say that you're good. It's like can't you just like kind of lead by example in a certain way, Like imagine if we went over to like we were funding fucking I don't know, uh, I mean.
Speaker 4: That's all of your neighbors once you eradicated.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just think that it's it's a very broad brushstroke, and somebody could literally go to jail just for saying, oh you jude me out of five dollars bank jail and possibly electric care. Like that's too far.
Speaker 4: It's the fucking gypsies, y'all. It says, whole time, fucking gypsies.
Speaker 2: It says. If the Act becomes law, colleges and universities may be required to prohibit conduct captured by this broad definition of anti Semitism. Furthermore, critical comments about Israel may become sufficient to find that acts of violence, discrimination, or harassment on college campuses are motivated by anti Jewish animus and violation of federal anti discrimination laws. In preparation for the anticipated passing of the Anti Semitism Awareness Act and heightened scrutiny from the new Congress and the incoming Trump administration, educational institutions should review their policies and procedures to consider whether any changes would need to be made to comply with the Act. Now, first of all, you know, whenever you're talking about college campuses, it's a fucking cesspool, and they be come so brainwashed and so infiltrated by people like you know, the the what is it called the Open Foundation or the Open Source Foundation from George Soros Palestine movement. Uh, some of the it's called open something foundation that George Soros funded for Black Lives Matter and all that other bullshit. Yeah, but you know, a lot of these things are are not necessarily happening organically on college campuses. It seems like certain people are coming in from out of town pertaining or pretending to be college students and like almost infiltrating the college campuses. And it also doesn't help whenever you have fucking professors out there that are teaching politically motivated classes to to like sway the entire student population to go to one way. It's like, I'm sorry, I came here for to learn electricity. Why are you telling me that Trump is a racist?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I what?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: You know, Like I'm over here trying to understand how to source code and now you're you're going on on your fucking soapbox telling me about why Republicans are biggots. It's like, what does that got to do with anything?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: And and you see this all the time, you know, like certain college students will you know, pull out their phone and you know, they'll be in the middle of a regular, regular class and the professor is just going on and on and on about how a certain political party is just full of all these horrible people and uh, you know, literally Antichrist. It's like, what is this shit turned into? It's turned into literally a propaganda machine.
Speaker 4: You should be able to be critical of the Israeli government without being deemed an anti Semite. I agree with you one hundred percent on that. It's but that's the thing in the in the political space, they don't see that is, uh, they don't see one without the other. Now I don't. I don't see this act getting past is a very positive thing at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and also it doesn't help, you know, Brandon grow always likes to bring up about how there are you know, there's Jewish people, and then there's like it's a heritage and a religion, you know, and you know, so it's kind of a wide spread kind of thing whenever you just say jew were you talking about the religious people or the actual heritage of the people. And I don't know, it's a messy ass situation, dude.
Speaker 4: I wish Royce was here. He was here earlier in the night. Our resident Jewish correspondent had to dip out early. I wish he could have waighed in on this, but.
Speaker 2: He would probably agree that it should be it should be going into law, Like why wouldn't he.
Speaker 4: I don't know what his police saw on this. I don't know, to be completely honest with you. I mean, he's Jewish. He could return to the homeland if he so chose, but he likes living in America. There's a reason.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, it is pretty cool over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're literally the best country on earth, like by pretty much every metric that's worth a fuck. I might add, yeah, China might be. The Asian countries are probably beating us in our math proficiency in our schools. Yeah fine, but you know, we're We're still the ones that you know, kick ass and take names, and the time comes, we're the ones that are handing out all the money to all these other countries because capitalism works, just saying.
Speaker 2: For the most part, in every part hmm, not in every part. It has its downfalls.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm not saying it's a perfect system, but it's better than any system that we have ever had ever on earth to date.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: Sure. And you know what's funny too, is that you know I had mentioned about how people went over to Red Note whenever TikTok got banned and stuff like that, and people are like conversating with people living in China and they're like, they're like, yo, China is not what I thought it was, you know, And so I wonder because we get like this, we get like this weird understanding of what China is. And I'm not saying that it is one way or another. I don't know, but to hear it from other people to where the people in China seem to be pretty happy with how things are going over there, Like they're not necessarily like jealous that we have freedom over.
Speaker 4: Here because they don't know any different. Maybe they've never experienced it.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that communism works. I'm just saying there are some people within the communist regime and China that are like, eh, seems to be working for me.
Speaker 4: It does as long as y'all get food, which China struggling with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, not to stay on that. I don't. I really don't have an opinion on it either way, to be honest, it's it's just interesting to you know, think about all right, Well, we know that there are literally, what is it a it was Germany that has a college class that teaches American propaganda, you know, and I just wonder how much and we know that there's propaganda like it's been understood, you know, Project Mocking Burden all the other shit, right, But it just makes me wonder if what we think of as reality about all the other you know, the the countries of the world and stuff like that. It makes me wonder if we've been kind of brainwashed to think the way that we do, when in actuality it's another way. And that's I'm not saying that that's the way it is. I don't personally know. It's just a fun thought, you know, program to run in your mind.
Speaker 4: I'll give you an example, okay, and this is an American example as a matter of fact. Had a guy served with right, one of the new boots that got to our unit, and the barracks that we were staying in, by anybody who's ever lived in like a middle class situation, was dog shit. They had black mold in the ceilings. Are sinks backed up with shit water, like actual septic water was coming up through the pipes and into the sinks where we brushed our teeth. Okay, the electrics completely fucked. All the time, there were rats. They would name the thing this was that it was fucking dilapidated building. One of the new boots was from Chicago. He got there and he told us this is the nicest living accommodations he's ever experienced in his entire life. Okay, perception is reality. Now, I'm not saying that China is living in dilapidated conditions, although we're not saying that they're not either. What I'm saying is, yeah, people in China are happy because they think that what they're experiencing is like really good.
Speaker 2: But couldn't we also couldn't we also be experiencing that? Is that not possible? I'm just playing America. I'm the beautiful Land. I'm just playing devil, Devil's advocate. I don't necessarily have an opinion. I'm just like I like the the like the fun mind game of thinking like, dude, is it possible that we're also duped and that the Chinese are looking at us the same way that we look at the Chinese and the North Koreans and shit like that, where they're like totally brainwashed, but we think that we're free.
Speaker 4: I mean, China, if you talk shit on the CCP, you get arrested. Right If you come to America on a student visa and you make a post that's a little too pro American or a little too anti CCP, they come and take you in the middle of the night and send you back home.
Speaker 2: No, didn't we just read the anti semi bill that just passed and is going to be going into effect. That that's what they're going to be doing if you talk shit about so it's not necessarily free speech. And to be honest, I'm actually I think that there should be as few laws as possible. I don't think that there should be any law on Personally, this is going to sound maybe like an extreme point of view. I think it's ridiculous to have so many laws about what you can say and what you can say. Like, yes, I agree that you shouldn't say certain things, and you shouldn't have certain opinions, but to go to jail for it like it's it's a victimless crime. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree that we should have full freedom of speech one hundred percent. Otherwise are no better than Canada or Australia or New Zealand or Britain or anything else of the British Commonwealth. It's a slippery fucking slope whenever you're starting that. That's all I'm saying. And I agree, that's what I'm saying. I don't like this act that they're talking about passing by any stretch of the imagination. But currently, yeah, no America. They the Chinese people probably think that Americans are duped and lied to by their government. And this that, and third which we are we are. We can agree we've been propagandized. All of us are subject to it to some degree. But even to what's looking in due huh.
Speaker 2: But to what degree though? Is the game we are.
Speaker 4: At least and this isn't even like a debatable topic. We are way more free to do in whatever we want and say whatever we want than China is. And they are way more free than North Korea is like, yeah, there's levels to freedom.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's our perception of it, But do we do I've never met somebody that was from China that had anything necessarily negative to say about it.
Speaker 4: How many people have you met from China?
Speaker 2: I mean not a whole lot. I'm just saying, you know, like, I don't know. I think that perception is reality, and I think that if if you're kind of I'm not going to say brainwashed, but kind of you know, if you're propagandized through through the school system and through politics and through your family and shit like that, into believing something is a certain way without actually experiencing it yourself or knowing somebody who actually experienced it themselves. Now you're kind of just taking somebody's word on it. And that's pretty much the whole idea around propaganda in the first place. You're taking somebody else's word and you're believing, you're having faith and those that are that that you believe are you know, the the true history tellers and the and you know what I mean, Like, that's that's why I liked to I'm I'm not even saying that I'm pro China or any any of that shit. It's just a fun little game.
Speaker 4: I feel you. I feel you. I've never met somebody that's uh and you know, an escape ee from North Korea. I have met a few people that came from China. Not a lot of positive things to say about it, not at all. I have met people that were living in Cuba under communism and they have nothing good to say about it. Yeah, it's kind of an understood thing. Communists are not people like it, you know, it's not even a.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, anyway, spared animal, what are your thoughts on all this?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Sorry.
Speaker 6: There was two Chinese students who on visa that are being deported of China right now because they led a pro Palestina march or tried to set one up at U c l A.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 9: I'm like, how the fun?
Speaker 4: How bad?
Speaker 14: How like?
Speaker 6: How that's like the most commy fucking state in America.
Speaker 4: Wow, they're getting a little too American eyes. They're setting up a protest. Oh, China does not like that at all? Shall we mention T and square? No, students don't need.
Speaker 6: To be speaking, so they swept it down. It did not happen, And I watched the video of the dude getting one over by the tank. They swear he stepped out the way.
Speaker 4: Bro. There was guys that just watched that were at Shot Show as a matter of fact, and every year there's Chinese nationals that are there at shot Show to just take pictures of every single gun so that they can go back to China and try to reverse engineer this shit. Right, one of them walked up and was like t Square and all these like they posed with them and they're like, oh, Tianamen Square. The Chinese dudes took the SD card out of the camera and threw it away for fear of what would happen if that made it back to China, they would have been arrested and executed. Like yeah, that's that's not that how they do business over there.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 4: They don't have much of a crime rate because criminals only make that mistake one time. It's you know, that's how communism does business, and it works as long as you have money. As soon as you run out of money, communism collapses. And China's really trying hard to make bricks happen, but that is also crumbling beneath their feet as we speak anyway, anyway, wild shit. I don't know anyway to to too. A spirit Animals said, I'm attempting to learn Korean and the shit is hieroglyphics. Good luck with that, actually is.
Speaker 13: It's supposedly one of the easiest languages to learn, allegedly, and I'm over here like, okay, I only want to learn more about filming history, so I got to learn this shit in Japanese.
Speaker 9: This shit's given me a headache.
Speaker 4: If you can learn their alphabet and the sounds they make, I feel like you'd have a better go of it. But that, dude, I'm I'm not afraid to learn it means I would love to learn Greek. I would love to learn Latin, I would love to learn Hebrew. But going off of entirely different alphabets and learning an entire new language that is that level of foreign to me. I don't know if I'll ever actually be able to do it. I'm not that type of brainiac. But people do it every day. I know it's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, alright, I have like so many pop ups that are on the computer right now. Okay, back to it. The honey Badger said, Houston has a bow Jangles Now whoever in the area. I never had a bull Jangles before. Is that like a burger.
Speaker 4: Joint or something.
Speaker 3: Chicken dude, chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh, chicken place.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not going to say they're better than Canes. I'm gonna say that they're damn good.
Speaker 8: Hey, just fucking flavorless. Bro It tastes like they season they fool with water.
Speaker 2: Whoa now, all right, all right, that's a little offensive. All right.
Speaker 4: I will say canes went down in the last ten years from what The.
Speaker 8: Only thing that's good at Canes is they bread and they sauce.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: With the sauce too much. I'm not a big fan of Thousand Island dressing.
Speaker 3: That is white chicken like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I've heard other people say that too, where the chicken doesn't necessarily have a whole lot of flavor. I love the cane sauce. I don't really care if it has flavor or not. Personally I'm dipping it into the flavor. But yeah, eating that chicken by itself probably not.
Speaker 4: It used to be better. They they've gone downhill. Their tenders used to be like that fucking big you get it. Now it's like a glorified nugget.
Speaker 8: I want flavor. Yeah, you can give me a funkle and ship like that. That ship tastes like boiled rocks. I don't want that ship.
Speaker 4: God, damn, dude.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 2: I mean their fries are delicious.
Speaker 4: Though, and their toast, which I mean you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, Justin, I didn't even see when Justin, Damn Justin got out of here over an hour ago. He said, uh, love you guys, thank you for letting me hang out with you guys tonight. I'm going to bed almost midnight here. I got to get up at five am later. Cult members.
Speaker 4: Ee, yeah, Justin, I understand you having to dip out. Damn.
Speaker 2: Oh, the whole Lex Luthor thing was not about me. I was just getting mirage, so I assumed that it was about me. But Washa Horse Sauce said Gene Hackman was the og Lex Luthor. I didn't know that. I can't picture that.
Speaker 4: I don't even I don't know. I'm not a big fan of DC comics or their movies for the most part, so I wouldn't know. But all right, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Oh how about that, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The time when Lex Luthor put kryptonite in his Dick, so he could fuck Superman. Okay, Gota Alex. I didn't know the Lex Luthor did that. That's a next level thing.
Speaker 2: Oh he was the lex Luthor back whenever. What's his name that ended up in a wheelchair, the original Superman. What's his name?
Speaker 3: Christopher Reve?
Speaker 2: Christopher Reeves?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, Shiti, Yeah, dude, I did meet a I met a Superman one time, one of them.
Speaker 2: He was only a Superman in one of the movies. But uh, Brandon Routh or Roth, however you say his name, he was. He was a Superman for one I think he was actually the Superman before. Uh, what's his sexy face? That's Superman.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Henry Cavill, Henry Cavill, he was You met him at a comic con, didn't you. No, No, I was actually I was an extra in a movie that he was in.
Speaker 5: No ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty freaking cool. It was a movie that didn't even go to the movie theaters. It was just like straight to movie or straight to TV or whatever. But it was called Dylan Dog Dead of Night. That was the last movie extra movie that I was in, and it was like some kind of British vampire movie that I guess. It was a comic and it was real big over there, and they tried to bring it over here and didn't really work out very well. But it was basically Dylan Dog was like this vampire Hunter and or something like that, and I don't know, I watched it. It was okay, you know, nothing too crazy. It was kind of like a rip off of like I feel like they were trying to go for the Underworld vibe and it didn't really work out. It had Tay Diggs in it, though, Okay, so I got to meet him too. That was pretty sweet. What else Scott Alex said the time when Lex Luthor.
Speaker 4: That's all I said, put his put kryptonite in his dick so he could fuck Superman. I didn't know that happened. That's that's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that either. Who is Oh is this uh what's his name?
Speaker 4: Albert Pike?
Speaker 2: That's Albert Pike.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A Third World War will occur between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Islamic world. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam, the Muslim Arabic world, and political Zionism the state of Israel mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile, the other nations, once more divided on this issue, will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual, and economical exhaustion. Doesn't sound that crazy.
Speaker 4: No it doesn't. But if that was to happen, that means there will be no temple rebuilt, Israel will be completely destroyed and all these things. So like what will bring upon the escaton? Then you know what I mean. I'm not saying it's impossible by any means. I just I don't know that one little strip of land has been fought over for what two millennia three, give or take. I don't know if they're ever going to finally destroy it all. That's like that section of King of Heaven or Orlando bloom Is finally having his conversation with Salad Din and he's like, fine, you'll have the city, but I'm going to destroy every single bit of it, every stone, everything that drives mid and mad. I mean like, yeah, know, And then Saladin was like, I wonder if the world wouldn't be better if you did?
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: I you know, if that's the case, if this land is so special, does that mean that it will never be glassed because it is so special and protected by everybody. Or does that mean that it's gonna get fought over so hard that it's inevitable that it will get glassed. It's interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if the World War III does break out in the way that he's saying it between the political Zionists and the Islamic world, which seems to be kind of happening now, but it's also seemed to have been happening for a long time, does it.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: My thing is is that at that point, why would you even worry about a temple being rebuilt? Because Christians have been waiting on Jesus to return for over two thousand years now, and what's another two thousand to rebuild that whole civilization, you know, looking at it through those goggles big facts.
Speaker 4: I don't know. The last time that all of their neighbors inside to attack Israel, the Six Day War, they took over so much that everybody on earth had to tell them, all right, all right, stop, give them their land back. They're sorry. If that was to happen again, I just I don't know, especially now that history has already had a practice run of what to do and how to do it. I just have a hard time believing that they'll be so easily taken over by their Islamic neighbors. I could be wrong, just don't see.
Speaker 2: It would be interesting.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Sam, I do have a question about how everybody's opinion of why so many people hate the Jews and everything.
Speaker 9: I mean, I understand that they.
Speaker 6: Killed Jesus or whatever, but like, no all of them, not all of them could be bad. But I also can understand why people don't like the Albs, and I understand why they each other. And it goes back to to to Abraham's sons, Shmael and Isaac.
Speaker 9: Because guy Abraham did not listen to God.
Speaker 6: So why does hit that one bloodline fuck up and everybody else gets fucked up?
Speaker 4: Well, over complicated answer Again, it's about which prophecy you want to believe. Some believe that it was the first born of Abraham. Some believe that it's supposed to be the first born of Abraham and Sarah that that one discrepancy has led to all of this shit.
Speaker 6: Well, God also says that shall not commit adultery, and Abraham technically did, well, he did commit adultery, he said, with his wife's handmade an i e.
Speaker 9: Slave.
Speaker 4: Correct, correct, But you also look at the U in this. I'm not I'm not saying that this is acceptable behavior because that was a different time and a different set of laws they were operating under. But in that time, when you took a wife, you were permitted their handmaids as well. I I don't agree with this. I'm not saying that's acceptable behavior, but that's not uncommon practice for the time and era.
Speaker 9: That's kind of fucked.
Speaker 4: I mean you look at Saul, right, the king had like again, I'm not accepting this behavior as good things. He lost his mind towards the end of his life, but he had, like I know for sure, over one hundred concubines.
Speaker 2: I mean you're also talking about over two thousand years ago, like times change.
Speaker 4: Oh this is this is fuck four thousand years ago, dude, this was own testament.
Speaker 2: Right, like even even more farther away. So at that point, it's like, you know, times were what they were, and times are now what they are now, and so you know, things might have been fucked the way we look back at him, but maybe back in those times that was just regular. You know, it's just normal way of life.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that doesn't mean that we should live by that today. Again, we're not supposed to live by the Old Testament these days, you know, but per the day and age. And also it was because God made a promise to Abraham that he would have many sons of a birth the nation. He and his wife were in their nineties. They they kind of saw that as out of their possibility at that time. They didn't understand that God is God and he's going to do what he said he's going to do. So he took things into his own hands and then ended up playing himself, which has led to all of this shit sight, you know. And then it's not even that honestly, if you want to go even further down that path. It's Isaac's sons of Esau and Jacob, which is its whole other thing. Jacob who later became Israel, and that's a whole other other things. Far who and what and when and how and why this all has played out this way, I mean, you know, you wanna get real technical on it. Kane's son was the first person who's practiced polygamy in the Bible. After he killed his brother Abel and all this shit. So it's a whole other other thing if you really want to go all the way back to who started the dumb shit? You know, yeah, I mean, hell, everybody on earth died except for Noah and the people on the arc. That was three families. How much cousin fucking you think they got before they finally had a non retard as a child. I mean, look, look, look, okay, god, I'm not saying we accept this as things we should practice today. It's more or less an overarching story to tell us how we got from point A to point B to point fucking Z where we're at now, you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, facts all right, Well, moving on, Nora said we She said, hell, yeah, dirty Sanchez from earlier. We literally just came back from the Order of Mystic Magnolia is Marty Grass Parade and fair Hope, Alabama. It's a ton more tame, like PG versus the R rated. Nola still had a good time, but me and my toddler got decked in the face with beads sore as fuck. That do be happening.
Speaker 4: That do be happening. Although I'll say Nola's more X rated rs R might be like Madaiane Covington Parades, Nola, and you go in there for the freak show. Ain't ain't nutting family friendly happening within the city, you know, even the day parades at this point, it's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially after the sun goes down. Good luck. Goth Alex said, I'm a different I'm indifferent towards parades, but I do wish I was fucking hammered, Alex.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you're, well, you might be a work, they might be away. So okay, fine, you'll get hammered after you get home, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, let's see what else we got here. Uh, okay, I'm just gonna skip over some of these. Uh, some of them are quite fucked. Honey Badger said, I'm gonna write erotic novels under the pen name Eric clapping cheeks. Oh god, why not?
Speaker 4: Ivana? Ivanna clapped him cheeks, hum like it. Yeah, buddy, you know that awestin powers reference, of course, grew up on going oh oh source, damn, damn. I like some of these memes. They're great.
Speaker 2: Goth Alex said, fuck any type of restrictions to free speech. I agree, agreed, Yeah, I just feel like it's just such a slippery slope, dude.
Speaker 4: It is. It's the same like gun laws. It's a slippery slope to where they get it to where you don't not allowed to have any guns. So again, I'm very hopeful that cash Betel, being the head of the FBI and the head of the ATF, will undo some of the damage that's been done over the past century to free lawbiding Americans. We shall hope and see.
Speaker 2: Uh God is Love said, gonna make it hard to expose the Zionist collaboration with the Nazis and completely shared responsibilities for the events of World War Two and outlaw the Bible.
Speaker 4: We shall see.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said, y'all keep talking about gypsies ever ran into a witch, they'll steal your semen. I will not have my steamen stolen again.
Speaker 4: Again. God damn yo ah Man to our boy mister Kelly in Ireland, we are joking, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Gods alas you're a fucking savage dude.
Speaker 4: Um said.
Speaker 2: I couldn't fucking agree more. Hence why I encourage people to say faggot whenever they want to fuck all the free speech restrictions.
Speaker 4: Our resident trans correspondent has spoken on it. It is acceptable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see do do do? The loric said Lex and Superman have a hybrid kid and young Justice Superboy. Oh that's right, yeah, yeah, yeah that was what's the name of that show?
Speaker 9: It's not Justice?
Speaker 4: So who gave birth? Superman got like he was a pregnant dude.
Speaker 9: Sorry, you can tell him if you want.
Speaker 7: God, Okay, So Lex Luthor took sales from Superman Superman and his sales and he created a cone of both of them that had both of their DNA, Like, yeah, but he wanted to do it so he could try to it's been a wild since I watched him, but either to kill Superman or to or to fight him.
Speaker 9: It's been a while so or to uh you stuff him. It's been a while since I watched it though.
Speaker 4: That's fucking diabolical, man, You're trying to have a gay love child with your arch enemy as a long form way of destroying him later.
Speaker 9: Good God, I will say they.
Speaker 2: HBO has a series called It's it's a like a like a spin off of like teen Titans where it's just called Titans. Dude, that show is fucking awesome. If anybody ever gets a chance to watch that it has.
Speaker 4: Isn't that the one that made Star Starfire black Chick with red Hair? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but they have.
Speaker 4: Negativity towards that when it first came out. Is it good?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's It's probably one of my favorite shows. I think it's done now. But you know, it had Robin Hood and then the transition to night Wing. It was so sick.
Speaker 4: But Hood was it Robin than Redhood then night Wing or just Robin to.
Speaker 2: Well, there was multiple Robin Hoods and so.
Speaker 4: Whatever not Robin Hood.
Speaker 2: Robin Hood is I mean, not Robin Hood.
Speaker 4: I'm tripping my bad my Robin with red Hood because rob Yeah, yeah, there was Robin and Robin stepped away from Batman and so Batman got a new Robin that Robin stepped away become became uh, red Hood I think, and the original Robin transitioned into Nightwing.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they show that in the New Titans show.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they showed about how what's his name Lex Luthor and Superman's baby ended up becoming It was like made in a lab. They didn't fuck or anything, but that eventually they made super Boy which he was basically just really strong, and I think he had laser eyes.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: How did he get Superman's DNA if they didn't, fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 6: From the countless battles they got. I mean, dude does have cryptonite, and the writers have it. It's called homer Man.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: An apeaking to the DC verse. I like their villains more than I like their heroes, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: But all right, I love it all, Give it all to me.
Speaker 4: That's what Lex told him. Hey, uh, the Lorax aka spirit animal aka sam a k a. The Platypus said Noah's family on Arc on the Arc can't go to the mall, got across the hall. That's supposed to be a rhyme, tell my fine things to stick a dick in top of the malls. You gotta go across the hall. Yeah yeah. And then there's also conjecture on the whole Noah's flood story. Was it in fact the entire earth or was it that section of the earth where they were currently living? And so the people writing it, who saw nothing except for their borders of their territories, saw the floodwaters and said that was the entire earth. In reality, it was just their section, like they there's conjecture. You know again, I'm there are certain people that take these stories to be literal truths, and there are certain store people that take this to be more of the legends and lore. To me, just how we got to the point of needing X, Y and Z thing to happen next? And it all ties in and it's not the entire story, but it's like our portion that we need to know. It's the pertinent information.
Speaker 2: Who knows God is Love said, just went to Carnival in Aruba. Highly recommend it here. It's awesome. Well, the one in Brazil is the one that I'm aware of, but I don't know about Aruba.
Speaker 4: We'd love to check it out one of these days, but if I'm not allowed to carry, then I don't want to fucking go.
Speaker 2: I thought it said Carnival at first, I thought you're talking about Carnival Cruz. We're going on a Cruz here in forty days, I think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Never been on one, dude. Further drinking awesome, like best bang for your buck ever, It's like literally everything is included. There's no hotel, there's no gas, there's no food you have to pay for. It is literally the best bang for buck vacation you can go on. Oh yeah, but I think we're gonna be going to I know for sure. Shit where are we going? I don't remember. No, it's oh, Costamaya, one of them, and then I can't remember the other place. Anyway. Yeah, it's it's freaking awesome. I highly recommend that too. M mmm.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 2: Luthifer said, if you haven't watched The Penguin, do it. It's amazing. It is really good.
Speaker 3: I've heard that.
Speaker 4: I heard Colin Farrell did a great job with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, dude, it's really good. I it's better than I thought it would it was going to be because they went back to their roots of it being a dark comic as the way it should be, you know, whenever they started making it all fruity and colorful, I'm like, no, Gotham is supposed to be a small, gridden shithole. It's not supposed to be awesome.
Speaker 4: There, you know, right, right, absolutely right?
Speaker 2: Anyhow, all right, well, oh goth Alex said, I don't go anywhere except work where I can't carre.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel that, and that's I understand why certain businesses don't want you carrying a weapon on premises. I get it. I'm not a fan of it, but okay, but yeah, if I've had people say like, oh, bro, you need to come check us out over here in this country and this and this, like okay, can I carry a weapon there? Or can I buy one when I get there? Like I'm cool. I know I can't carry a weapon on an airplane. Okay, I understand. When I land, can you bring me to a gun store and like then I can carry I'm good with this, but you know, all of a sudden, people get all whatever whenever you're in I got a buddy of mine in Pakistan. He's been begging me to come check him out for like three years, and I'm like, bro, unless I can carry there, I'm not going like no. I mean, I don't even know if that's acceptable or not. If I walk around looking like white Jesus over here, if I walk around with an ak on my back, or people gonna feel some type of way or they're gonna mind or fucking business.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to know, probably feel some type of way.
Speaker 4: I would imagine, Well, then they can get clapped and I'm not trying to start an international incident to prove a point, So I'll just stay my ass at home. You see what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying. It's anyway, I get it all right.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're gonna wrap it up here. It has been a fun night. Thank you to all of the good cult members who have joined us here. And like I said earlier, if you're listening to this the next day of the day after whenever we release it, then and you want to be a part of that patreon dot com slash cultive conspiracy podcast that links down on the show notes below, and just sign up for the Third Eye all the way open tier and uh you get all the amenities like completely commercial free. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, all the fun things. It's I mean speaking, a bank for your buck. That's really the bank for your buck right there signing up for Patreon, I think. But anyway, Jacob off to you, sir.
Speaker 4: If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver bullion, go check out ccsilver dot com link of the description below. It is the best way to get started and help support the show. So we appreciate everybody's already gone and done so. But if you would like to support the show in another way, then what you could do right now as you are listening to this is please, at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares, who like, subscribes to comments, leave a post review, and shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. So could that become potential cult members our curs You fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and getting the same love over there. Go check out Cajun Night and give them the same love and follows and subscribes on that channel. Come check both of us out on Patreon if you would like to join the Metalives and the Cajun Night Lives. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: Lutha first said, have a great night all peace, love and bomb rips, and uh goth Alex said, good night, faggots, stay faggy.
Speaker 4: There you go the lower as if you could please give us your sind off at this time, sir.
Speaker 10: Lord chesin Fallow wherever you.
Speaker 9: Are impressed be the chaos must off from the quick boys.
Speaker 4: Ye love indeed, And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult