Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just the curk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm only a curb and I'm dirtity dirping on the end to work.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a long long skirt to the viral serf.
Speaker 2: It's a long long word while I'm sucking the khmerf. But I know I'll go some merp at least I hope and pray that I work. But today I'm skilled just a car Well, I'm just the curfing, a dirt pity dirty old you come men dirt with merph from.
Speaker 1: The gets of the firk.
Speaker 2: I start as a smurf, hoping for likes and shirts to climb the werp.
Speaker 1: Then it's off to the trups when it big dirts the surf.
Speaker 3: If I pass all the chirps, I'll be sharing far re word with it. If I get flagged, don't we dirt back to the draft out dirt. We work in returb, in the endless constant for irf. Please buy your T shirt? Help kid curve off served?
Speaker 4: Have you read there?
Speaker 1: Penetics?
Speaker 5: Oh you come mendrt merp are recording yet? Remember and Lucy what's his name? Luke Bessett? All? Yeah, so yeah, it's it's Scarlett Johansson imagine, Uh if a woman could use her entire brain.
Speaker 1: What the premise of movie and and is god?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she takes like sure, he absorbs the drug and then like it shows her getting smarter through animals. It's like stage one. Oh no, she's as smart as a dolphin now.
Speaker 1: And she looks into the eyes of the first monkey girl Lucy right?
Speaker 5: Oh is that what that was supposed to be?
Speaker 1: She's the first conscious? They call her Lucy right.
Speaker 5: Well, that Luke best song is a real creep, isn't he? I mean, what a French weirdo. I bet he had a fetish four. Oh. By the way, Welcome to the Dope with Kurb. I'm your host Gerb and joining me is Jay Dyer wearing a bucket.
Speaker 1: Hat representing the elderly.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty hard. We look like two old experts on hip hop, just getting together to talk about.
Speaker 1: Talk about William Gallagher an Oasis. Yeah, which is why I'm wearing this hat.
Speaker 5: Yeah right. Anyway, Jay gave me this book as Derek Hollywood U. This is the book three of it, But already I was getting into it because, uh boy, is this ship lousy? Is Hollywood lousy with symbology? Isn't it.
Speaker 1: They're low tier now, but they were better and that book kind of went through when they were better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you mean what do you mean by that low tier compared to when they were better?
Speaker 1: I mean I think like the last ten years of movies is trash now, but like the further you go back, the better movies were.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's better like programming. You know, all my I got a bunch of friends might have vote, like complain about Star Wars and you know, all fucking dude like media and uh, I mean, I got a point. But also, let's face it, always with some kind of programming, you know that's true. Well I got it the Gate. I mean, what is uh what is like you have all stole? Is all that in here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: What do you got? Was that in another volume?
Speaker 1: That's in an other ones? We get into that kind of stuff. That one is like Christopher Nolan comic book Ship. It's uh uh gnostic feminist work type.
Speaker 5: Remember handcock, it's not handcock, it's handcock.
Speaker 1: Will Smith, yeah, Will Smith, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He's got the guy loves a pretty lady. I'll tell you that, and uh he uh, he's like a superhero. And then Charlie.
Speaker 1: Throne is his handcock.
Speaker 5: Yes, and when they're separated, they are less powerful. That's why they have to be separated, because they get too much power. And I didn't know that's the stupid uh you know, esoteric. I don't know if it's cobalt what. But it was like God wanted to separate theseuld be one creature that Adam the rebis, and they separate them because they'd be way too powerful together. Like this sounds just like stupid Hancock. Yeah, exactly what I mean, what a bizarre thing to me.
Speaker 1: The I mean, well, yeah, Will Smith is a character. It's it's an allegory for black dudes in Hollywood on the download though, did you not know that?
Speaker 5: Not at all?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was way over my my naive.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm just bullshitting.
Speaker 5: Oh, because I think fight Club is the whole time was about. Yeah, I mean, okay, let's so, so there's only he is himself. So they're fighting in the parking lot. He was fighting himself in the parking.
Speaker 1: Lot, right his inner desires.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, and then a guy goes, can I go next? That's a jerk off club. He was jerking off at that parking lot. That's where those guys go to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've seen the Quentin Tarantino clip about top Guing, I feel like that's this right now.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of great bro I mean, I could pick up that. And then I like when he beats up Jared Leto, you know, and Jared Leado is all deformed. He's like, why did you do that? Because I wanted to destroy something beautiful. He's talking about Jered Leno's butthole. He wanted to not he wanted to be in a special.
Speaker 1: This is for the rest of his life clip. This is the viral clip right now. Yeah, if you don't because he's like, so listen top Gun Okay, because fucking it's about gay guys. Okay, because it's like you can ride by but anytime.
Speaker 5: It's about gay feet. Okay. So I've been talking to Roger Avery, so I want to I want to you did, Yeah, I've been a little bit. I want to get him on the show. Nice and uh so, I don't know his whole Rogan interview is awesome. I know that's how I got I go. I want to talk to Roger hooked me up with awesome because I want to, yeah, immediately, because uh, I'm so curious about that. Because Quenton, I mean, I don't want to bring this up to him when he comes on, but I'm curious about it. And by the way, went right over my head when happened. But when he's on Stern Quenton talking about Polanski, did you ever hear that him defending room plays?
Speaker 1: I haven't heard that.
Speaker 5: Yes, Okay, I don't feel bad if he's thirteen year old party girls, Like what, I've never heard of such a thing. You sound like you're so accustomed to it. You're sick of them. You're sick of these thirteen year old party girls going around and they were dating, they were not dating.
Speaker 1: It's tarantine toe Okay, it's fucking tarantine toe tuarantine too.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 1: You don't smoke, but you have the pipe.
Speaker 5: I stole from Scott Wharton. Scott Horton has a pipe. I was like, this is like, we're.
Speaker 1: Like Sherlock but not solving ship.
Speaker 5: You're just no, I'm a dirt. You could tell him a dirt protective if you want.
Speaker 1: Let's getting retarded, But.
Speaker 5: I like it. That's right. So I just got some weird news that professor Jang who I had on this show.
Speaker 1: No, no, not this guy.
Speaker 5: Well, well maybe he's taking a channel down. He's not. He's not doing he's not saying sh it no more. I think his last interview is with my engineer Mark, in fact he took it down or YouTube took it down. No he I'm gonna clap here for Mark said, because I'm want to set this up that uh, because I'm Mark my engineer, because you normally I stream and Mark did like I think the last interview with him where he's like, yeah, I'm getting I'm gonna have to take all my stuff down and so I'm gonna it's Mark's pod. I'm just gonna put on my channel. So people say, because that's wild. And I think he had been in trouble before in in China because somebody like smeared him into his CIA, which he I don't think he is, Otherwise it'd be weird for him to just keep living there. I know how China is with if you get accused of something, they're gonna arrest you, sure to talk to you. I don't mean you're gonna have anything gonna happen. When I did comedy there.
Speaker 1: Up in China.
Speaker 5: I did a tour there, wow, And it was technically banned to do stand up and there because, uh, someone got jealous. It's very popular. So some other bar, you know, some karaoke bar got jealous or something and said they were spreading communist propaganda. So if you're an expat and that's your thing, like, you got no chance at hell. But these guys were smart and friends with the local politicians, and you know, they were in good with everybody's supposed to be in good with, right, so they brought him in there. We know you didn't do that, but you just can't do calm stand up for a month because somebody said something, so we have to look, we can't have like foreigners and we didn't put a stop to it, and blah blah blah. It was that kind of bullshit. So he's been and he kind of talked surprisingly critically of China, where I was like, that's a wet weird. I think he's in Beijing, And I was like, all right, I hope, Uh that's cool. It sounded like the way you put it was as long as you stay in your lane, they don't really come after you. So like the guy from Ali Baba who disappeared for a few months. Yeah, and then he stopped doing those stupid guitar shows for I mean, don't make me love you China anyway, Uh, there might be something like that. I think it's something Chinese because I can't. I don't know why they're so Oh, because he predicted the Iran war, which is anybody would have a lot of people thought, but somebody spread that he caused it by predicting it. Apparently that's I'm gonna I'm gonna show this preamble a little bit and then play the thing, and then people could say I haven't seen him myself yet, but yeah, that's all done. But I'm still waiting on the prediction he said to me, which I still think about it because here's two things. One, George R. Martin can never finish the books because that it's keeping him alive. The tension with the fans is some kind of uh.
Speaker 1: A sexual tension with the fans and George Martin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well occult dick but therefore sexual and know how they do all that shit. But if you ever finishes the book, he'd be dead, so he can never So there's almost like a Dory and Gray thing in a way going on with never finishing the book. So I laughed, but he was being kind of serious and it kind of probably is. But dude, like almost twelve years ago, I seen George R. Martin at the Emmys and I remember being like, what the fuck he? He didn't look like he was gonna be alive. Now, I'll tell you back then, look like I did have much time left?
Speaker 1: Are you like physically ailing?
Speaker 5: Fat fuck with the captain's at all?
Speaker 1: Take him out.
Speaker 5: He's built like Peter Griffin, will a little sea captain hat on. Okay, yeah, it's a heart'll take him out. I'm like, why are you out of here dicking around at the Emmys when you should finish that book years ago? But now he can never finish as so that way, just attention, we'll keep him alive. I think that. I think Jane's right about that. And when Madua remember the kidnapped Madurea and energy weapons were used, and he goes, I think that's misinformation. I think Mduro's CIA, maybe the previous iteration of CIA asked that the entire time, so he had to be in on his own kidnapping he went with his wife. That's right. I forgot uh And I was like, wellhy would Venezuela be cool? I thought his own people got sick of him and betrayed him. It never occurred to me that that he was CIA the whole time. But the guy we've had, we've been had the CIA run Grease before. Yeah, the dude that uh, Philip Seehoffen played and Charlie Wilson's were ran Grease.
Speaker 1: Did you know that the villain and mission possib.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the villainy yeah, right, like yeah, and he ran so that we done all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Also, you know most odd runs are country, so it's not out of the around possibility. And he said, uh, watch, he'll go to trial and then he'll say the Democrats read the twenty twenty election and then he'll be let off or something like. I had already heard him say some dumb ship about that when they grabbed a Maduro about them Venezuela rigging the election. I'm like, we said, rushing gay. Don't hear this dumb ship? So those are honest say this for Professor Jank. There are two intriguing things that he told me that I'm waiting to see. We'll find out. I guess.
Speaker 1: Given rabs foot, I don't want the rabbits foot. What I'm gonna find her, I'm gonna hurt her. Impossible.
Speaker 5: Three, you're like you have any kids? Will find him, eat it, make him into a pizza, and I'm gonna eat them. I'm gonna make them in a pizza. Your girlfriend, I'm gonna make her do jerky. I don't want the rabbits foot. I don't want to tickle it. So how what kind of funny have you had with the Epstein files? Did you read it on empty stomach?
Speaker 1: Because they're say, hours of live stream on the Epstein files.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, don't read it on an empty stomach. You'll get a real grumble and you tumble because all the pizza talk.
Speaker 1: Well, you've gone crazy with your coder. Now you're essentially coding AI videos NonStop.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I used rock and Sono, but I'm gonna try the others. Yeah, I know you really could. Uh, any stupid thing I think of, I pretty much could make it.
Speaker 1: Now it's fun. I've got some ideas I want to make with with it. But also yeah, you're right that, I mean, we've got elite pdf stuff, compromise. We've got sex Magic. We just covered that a minute ago with Alex. He's buying Croley books on sex Magic. I even I didn't expect that scene would be that explicit in terms of like what he was buying book wise. His Amazon wish list was pretty wide.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the same as Bannon's exactly. Yeah. The title bomb book, which I had never read. But doctor Heather Lane, like a couple episodes ago, said this one's good because it's not like just some shit lib' it's actually about his and that dude's a dark magician. I promise you've had you read it for five seconds all I'm saying, oh, let me gets and he's got the author's theosophy to oh here we are right. And I didn't know traditionalism is a very specific thing and not just.
Speaker 1: You know and Jills, Evila, all those guys. And it's funny too, because I got into debate with a guy about Evila because I've read Evela and people were coming on the livestream a while back and they were like, oh, well, it doesn't say anything about doing bought stuff with young people, and yes he does. He has a whole section where he says, it's a noble vice where you can if you're a noble.
Speaker 5: Person, that's a great as intellectual magazine to start. Noble vice magazine.
Speaker 1: Noble vices right, which is essentially just.
Speaker 5: Have the same mustache's Gavin mcginner is, when I started to.
Speaker 1: There's Vice and Noble Vice.
Speaker 5: So Cecil Rhoades knew he wanted No part of women right away.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's in the author's biography. They're like, yeah, and Cecil was really into boy scouts.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't say, I just love the I heard some like it was like some young kid that looks like flints bait, you know, is the boy's British. And so he's putting this out because you could tell he really admires the shit out of this guy. Is right away he knew he watched No Part of Women and he went to the Diamond and he goes then a clever Jew hooked up with him, and then but then he gets to the Rothschilds and he does, I have nothing bad to say. It's amazing watching these people's like weird because we now know the whole thing is rigged by Epstein and Bannon and and I guess Epstein's a fucking mouth of soron of the Rothschilds.
Speaker 1: Apparently that that was a big revelation in the files. And it's weird because I had just been revisiting a Rothschild's biography by Morton, which basically lays out all the conspiracy stuff in the biography they brag about. So they're like, they're like, oh, yes, this legend about us gaming the stock market in eighteen hundreds after Waterloo on advanced intelligence. Of course they're bracking about it. Of course we did.
Speaker 5: Oh you were who was watching talking about that's the history of intelligence. Banking is bank cheating, and it is. That's right.
Speaker 1: You think it's James Bond. It's freaking boring as bankers, dude, Yeah, right, boring shit. Yeah, it's not sex and assassinations, that's like a little bit of it, but it's it's origins are banking.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, you take a jerky break sometimes, but it's not you know, twenty four to seven. You gotta get your what.
Speaker 1: Did you think the jerky is? You think it's eating like flesh?
Speaker 5: Well, I know nobody freezes real beef turkey they're real connoisseurs. These are vas your volume. No need to get an analyzed by a lab to see what's in it. Also, there should be zero redactions in a legitimate agreed beef turkey keeping. No, we don't want anybody know those herbs and spaces. You gotta keep that low. To me, the fact they redacted any of it means guilty, motherfucker. The fact that there's no arrest any dipshit is going Oh good Democrats where yeah, Oh I agree. They sound like real monsters. Where's the arrest? Where the fuck's the arrest? Where's it? Witch?
Speaker 1: They're like, we're going to protect the victims and everybody blacked out as a perpetrator.
Speaker 5: Right, And they revealed all their names of victims exactly like they did the exactly.
Speaker 1: We all know who Jeffrey is and all these people the victims, but no one knows.
Speaker 5: Well, they can never be honest about it because it's the truth is so bad.
Speaker 1: It's the top of the pyramid, exactly like, uh.
Speaker 5: Just disclosure. The whole idea makes me all have every time, because if they told people the ship they did, dude, I mean, they'd be torn apart like a Georgia Marrow zombie movie by hand, and I promise you they have they in those words they say it, those words they go, if people found out, give me the human the crazy ship, we get up here to.
Speaker 1: Give me a human foot, give me give me the right now.
Speaker 5: I don't want the foot now because here's the thing I know. I was trying to explain it to people, and people don't understand because you watch to study the symbology a lot, like it's very mundane, these kind of spells and ship and so just explain a little bit with you, in your opinion, what these rituals are, and like exactly what it is that they're doing. You like halftime to me, the halftime super Bowl between Bad Bunny. What do you like? Do you like hermaphrodite weirdness or do you like an old fashioned rock and roll petal?
Speaker 1: I want it just smooth. I want all of the parts removed and it just smooth. That would be true transcending of the genders, right, So.
Speaker 5: What have you just smoothed?
Speaker 1: Like the because if you're a hermaphrod that you've got them both right well, But like vampire.
Speaker 5: Brett Weinstein's mentor doctor Robert Rivers. I had a great email about how we can make these hermaphrodites and how it's perfect. Okay, it's quite a Sean Atwood read it to me. I like I'd make a clip of it because it was horrific.
Speaker 1: That one was horrific. The well, some of these I don't even want to say, like the one about the pacifiers. Alex has mentioned this like twenty times the past fires get the infant, So you.
Speaker 5: Know this is quite I mean, I'm into a show with him. I think I think it's being set up now, but so on Jimmy Dore, Alex is talking, Nick foint does again. Not sure why anyone still talks. I assume that kids and everybody's blind spot because I watched this asshole sell Epstein merchandise and say Epstein's got a lot of aura and that there's no way Israel could have killed Charlie Kirk and that. So so I'm like, that's weird. This anti Semite is like when it push comes this shove, he comes through, he comes through. Also, I noticed people that say I don't like the Jews kind of aren't helping. It's almost like they're helping Zionist more because, as you know, any Semitism is a vital fuel to run the state of Israel. Jews never wanted to traditionally live in a nice shithole. They want to live in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: So that's why it's necessary to enact false flags and pogroms and shit to encourage them to move there. And right now when they really are on the cusp of something great, of course they're gonna scare as many of the trauma based mind control of slaves yea. And this little piece of shit out of the gate has been a very obvious guy that's supposed to stink up your reputation with like gamete can't kijim. He chooses his words like a piece of shit, and I think it's on purpose. I've watched him do it. Watch emerge people in the Capitol on January sixth. Haven't got an explanation for why I didn't go to jail? Right? Didn't people not even there go to jail? His followers went to jail. Why didn't he go to jail? He said, disregard to police and break down the barriers.
Speaker 1: You ever see that, I have seen that. I'm curious because you are you would raise those witnesses. But are you Metzker? Is that Jewish?
Speaker 5: No, well, it could be. It's just means Butcher and German. So there's that Nazi and then there's some rabbi. I think there's a wrestler. There's a Nazi rabbi. He's Ukrainian, so he's from right Sech. Yeah. No, I talked to the guy from the Atlantic Council, who's a fucking.
Speaker 1: Council.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of Vlad Davidson and Lev took the fucking is the Breaking the Rules podcast? I feel like it was some kind of ambushy debate me about still giving money to Ukraine. To Ukraine, motherfucker? Is that where we're at? You're gonna jump? They want to tell me Epstein files. But then it became about that.
Speaker 1: Well, you asked about the rituals first, so go back to the inversion of the ritual. What is it? I think what they're doing with the high profile like Super Bowl all that stuff, it's a gradual degrading of the population. Because it began with the little member of the titty slip of Janet Jackson and Timberlake back in the day. That was like the big first Super Bowl thing that was like a big deal, but then it turned into all Britney Spears is like sucking on a serpent. And then it became Pink is up there doing an actual Masonic ritual in stage, and it was you know, a those events they got crazier though, they like they doubled up, tripled up. Then it became you know, Lady Gaga's hanging in the VMA is like a sacrificed human with blood everywhere.
Speaker 5: Remember the Little Monster's Tour where she comes out of the egg shart of my podcast which was ushering in. Yes, and that's just before that's right, because this is just before like so at the time it sneaks in under I don't care if you're I don't care if you're gay. I don't know why you're not you, But I don't know why you're in the closet. Why are you in the closet still in this day and age when there's the most loud and proud because you're a fucking psychopath. That's just still in the fucking closet. So but but it's so I thought with all that ship at the time that we could stop talking about how gay you are, I don't give a fuck about it. And I was like, there's some people do what they want, so they're adults, right, all of a sudden that blossom into nothing is anything and we're all just fucking gender blob monsters. And I'm being hashed out of an egg and do that. It's so gross. It's on one of the earlier episodes in my podcast, we watched that, here's that news report where it's just and you don't. When I watch it again, I'm like, oh, this is really creepy, Like you can see what this is. It's just another certain tunnel opening, just like any other thing. But then all the sporting events are rituals, aren't they isn't baseball that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, when you came on my podcast, it was about uh, I call I title it esoteric booty cults because it was about portals being open and how the booty hole is a portal in their religion. In their religion, it is.
Speaker 5: It's probably the key to time travel.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, no, in Kenneth Grant right in his book it's uh Typhonian O t O and it's Transugothian magic where you travel through the booty hole. Yeah, dude, which is essentially Mario Brothers.
Speaker 5: The pipes, well, yeah right, the pipes, the mustaches.
Speaker 1: The shrooms, Oh, the tunnels of Typhon. Oh my god, the mushrooms that Mario does. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Cash Hotel has been down the tunnels of Typhon. We know that that's one thing that's clear, that little fucking sweetie pie. Oh the tunnels. But I do like doctors strange comic booked by the Tunnels of Typhon.
Speaker 1: What is the doctor who is?
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly, yeah, doctor who dresses like every Emmy Award winning lesbian exactly. But Jill, well, now it's like Joe Soloway. But when the last time I was there and where Jeffrey Tamboury is on Trans America, he gets fired on trumped up harassment charges because they resented that he wasn't trans the co stars, I mean, I didn't believe their story at all. It sounded absolute ridiculous. What harassing though trans No, I know he's not. That's why they know he's a woman. Jeffrey tambour Yeah, I don't think I'm just well, yeah, I know you are. Because he gave his speech that he goes first of all nobody watched the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember it was a controversy.
Speaker 5: I bet most people in that crowd did not watch the show. I'll bet you my friend that wrote on his show didn't watch a fucking show. But it's the thing. They had to be like, Oh finally, and he comes out, Jeffrey Dambour, and he goes, if I could be the last Cispan to play a trans woman, I wouldn't be disappointed. Everybody's like, yea, they love him, and I'm looking like, what the what are you doing?
Speaker 1: All this trend stuff is the hermaphrodite. It's the oto Chroleian ritual. It's it's what Croley said would be the new aon where everything is about booty stuff. It's the aon of the booty right.
Speaker 5: Basically, sweet baby Rebis he says, the uh.
Speaker 1: I of Horace is better than the mouth of Venus, mouth of Venus being the vagina.
Speaker 5: This guy just has to not use any hole the right way, doesn't he?
Speaker 1: That is the ritual?
Speaker 5: Can we find it all the ways? Did not? I'm not under warranty for this whole, correct, I'm gonna jail break this whole exactly. There's a reason you're not supposed to jail break?
Speaker 1: Is this your writing? How do you write jokes? Kurt, I'm I'm curious.
Speaker 5: Is this the it's a no chemical process drama followed by like stream rage and then to sit with it a little bit and then it comes out of Oh I get traumatized three days a week doing Jimmy Doris Show and looking at news and it's not learning the news, That's what I mean. That's pretty upsetting because you can't really get this fucking news again. It's not like we're reporters or something on you know, showing up. I mean, it's the same job as fucking fake reporters are all just buying stories from AP and whatever. If people understand that, they probably don't. But just Jimmy knows good news sources, so he would talk about the stuff that he'd see. So that's like Max and Aaron grey Zone always fucking and he they're like good.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and they're very not.
Speaker 5: I'm not in the Overton window. I'm in the Rick Overton window. I can't. I'm like way out there now of what I'm into. So I need to have like good sources of like terrestrial not anything weird, so that I have like a base to compare other shit too, because when you're dealing in like esoteric horseshit, it gets real nebulous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like astra.
Speaker 5: You know, it's too far out.
Speaker 1: Probably it's just speak into a comedy crowd.
Speaker 5: Once you get in these realms that these people are in where it's consciousness and blobby, you're already in some trippy shit. I've saw this guy Lin Buchanan, that remote viewer who said, like, because I don't really understand the difference between that and Nashville projecting, Okay, I go, so why not just ask for projected? And he goes, No, it's useless. It's absolutely if you ask for projector, it's so subjective that the things you're seeing are completely being determined by your subjective whereas a remote viewer that's all about not having any other thing interfering. And so they're basically people that are there's I'm not maybe it's all made up, but I'm just saying, this is what the was explained to me. Is a difference, and uh, there's a I just watched it with a been a dick to humper badge to fucking it's cucumber snatch. Well yeah, been Edictine Huborner snatch, wonderful Henry Sugars or something so roll doll book.
Speaker 1: But it's all about a guy British intelligence by the way, yea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I know. And then and then so the main what's the main? He's in it. Somebody's playing royal dollars. Uh Ray finds playing him, okay, and then Benedict is playing this guy who finds I think they're calling it it's a Gurdjieff book or something he found. I'm guessing that's the reference. Some Indian guy who has hair come out of his ears could easily be an Armenian mystic to me. Also a spy, oh, I was not aware of that. Spy for who.
Speaker 1: It's unclear, but he was suspected of being a spy when he left Russia. They thought he was a Russian spy. Other countries thought he was a Russian spy. I'm not saying he was, but they thought he was.
Speaker 5: Well, a lot of people are spying. Don't have to be for a state. Well people, I don't know what the fuck Bannon is a spy for bomb I think he's a spy.
Speaker 1: You could be a self contracted sort of corporate spy.
Speaker 5: Well, the guy's into the traditionalist thing. That's a very he's real tye with moonies. As soon as I see them hanging out with moonies, that's a giveaway.
Speaker 1: That's a CI. I think that was the Washington Post used to be on by the Moonies, and then that was bush Water sold that. But the c I also set up the k C I A and that was all connected to the Moonies, which is.
Speaker 5: Crazy, right, So the SO and the k C I A is from the American CIA because it is kind of a general correct, because I think that's funny. The k C I A.
Speaker 1: I think a C I A Yeah, I mean, which is just the K pop is well, because you know, well K pops a mind control thing.
Speaker 5: I think, how good? How could it be anything but that it's crazy. I'd rather live in North Korea than be a South Korean K pop. Boy, you're gonna have a better time in North Korea, I promise you than South Korea as a K pop Yeah, like North Korea. Not that I want to live in North Korea, but you know that little own of their lights are off at night. I don't know if that's big and own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody was. I was on Timcass and he was bringing that up.
Speaker 5: Oh no, they natural sleep him.
Speaker 1: Well. We had a huge debate, h and I was trying to remember, but they brought that up, and I was like, is it really the case that the lights go out? That's not that the lats went out in North Korea? I mean, is that true? I don't know. I'm serious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh, you know. I'm a big fan of Tempool just his music, believe it or not. Nothing else. You have heard some of the his politic commentary is horseship. But my goodness, what a talented band.
Speaker 1: He was from Hooting in the Bluefish who Tim?
Speaker 5: You know he's from Chicago. We half Korean family.
Speaker 1: I thought he was in Hooting. You see the music, right, you're talking about Hoodie Darius.
Speaker 5: I don't know what his band's called.
Speaker 1: What you like the music? I know the name of the band.
Speaker 5: Ship it's Hoodie. It's uh. I think I wouldn't insult Darius Rucker the way you just did. Let me take something us, sucker. Name's not fucking hoody, Okay, Cray, Yeah, it calls moody. It's not name SAME's Darius.
Speaker 1: Darius, it's black.
Speaker 5: Is uh yeah, but wow, there's a countrified uh version of it, you know, I I know we hear him in Nashville lot. So uh yeah. Anyway, Now there's all these people I resent the ship out of when I watch them because I'm watching them knowingly, like to me knowingly, Like, first of all, if you're pretending the Israel thing didn't, is it what it is and that's got nothing to do with anybody's religious prejudices, but well don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all know that's what that is.
Speaker 5: But you know the genocide they did in broad daylight, the thing that irritates they just kill let people in God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, So.
Speaker 5: When I got to hear people that are rational, fucking whatever, tell me, like some stupid ship about you can't hide like UFOs or whatever anything. You just hit a fucking genocide and broad daylight front of your dumb cow face. What are you talking about? They hide it in front of you all day long?
Speaker 1: Was it hidden or I mean this just like they did it and they didn't.
Speaker 5: Play insight would go, it's tied it. If you're taught not to look at something, then you're not going to look at it.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, we got them all, we killed them all, but it's not genocide.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't want I thought. I was like a real Charlie Kirk about it, saying it's ethnic cleansing because I wasn'tcomfortable saying genocide. Then I looked up what genocide means as defined by the victims of it. Oh, and guess what, that's what it is. So I don't want to call it that. The people that were in the Holocaust call it that. So that's a little bit of a bitter pill to swallow. I'm not sure what color of a pill that would be. I know the Holocaust definitely happened, because there ain't no way you'd be that vicious and that mind controlled, the level of trauma inflicted to be able to cause that level of mind control. And the only thing closed is like that Depression era, hiding your money and your mattress instead of a bank, kind of old person that they'll never trust a bank again, no matter what I mean, they're probably right, but that's the only I don't know what else is that solid.
Speaker 1: Well, it was interesting that Bibi did just recently re reference because I remember when he said it to Oah. I remember when he said it to three years ago, and I mentioned it the other day on Twitter, and everybody was, well, who never actually said those I mentioned on a podcast?
Speaker 5: Somebody said he never said that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the gas lighting that the people who defend that will go. They'll just be like they never said that.
Speaker 5: Vlad Davidson, dipshit from the Atlantic Council. He talked to me like I have never heard any information before. He set me up. That's why I think it was Benjamin No, I'm not even familiar with. Oh well, I have the clip from some fan recorded because they took the podcast down because I guess I broke the rules to break the rules podcast. But to have a guy in a foreign accent telling me how we got to give our fucking money to a war to kill the last of the fucking I mean, I go, do put on a KIPA when you talk to me like that? And then he hung up. He got off the thing, Oh wow, you're have a fucking Eastern European accent talking that ship to me. And then you don't got nothing to say except like Slanner about Max Bluemtal.
Speaker 1: Right. I read Max's book Management of Savagery, and we did a whole podcast and that it was a pretty killer Like the way that.
Speaker 5: The Max was a true believer, dude is why I really like him, because that guy went there intending to prove quite the opposite of what he thinks. So anybody that's got to just look at the facts and not not be precious with their ship, that could just respect that.
Speaker 1: You respect absolutely. Yeah, his book was great management savagery.
Speaker 5: That's the thing I get from the Jehovis is that that where you're like a true believer and then you're like, fuck you, then you don't believe right, Like it's in every walk. I mean it's in jobs. You know, everybody's got a career that like is a big disappointment when you get to the top, you take your pick of things, but that point where you realize is bullshit. That's like the thing that everybody needs to be focused on right now because I'm watching people focus on real horseshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See John Hagy was like, we must support the Bud Moon of Israel.
Speaker 5: Yo that sec I think his brother got caught in some pedal scheme. Really, Yeah, he's Cornerstone Church they're fucked up. I think Cornerstone, the guy who made the Weapons movie, I messaged him. I messaged him actually because I wanted to because I, well.
Speaker 1: You talking about the guy from web Wise, because you know the Camadian.
Speaker 5: And he got he got molested at a Cornerstone church in Arlington.
Speaker 1: I want to say, well, I didn't know that. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm very he's he's talked about it on things. I'm not like figure and that movie he made was like nightmares I had as a kid, I mean very specific.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I used to be so terrified. I would start lucid dreaming because the nightmares were persistent.
Speaker 1: Of or were you actual projecting or removing? Okay, I think I was precise. Well i'll tell you what is it scientific?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I would see uh not they call it the night Hag, but was and frozen. I would be like alone getting stalked through a house and it'd be like some horrific and I up the stairs. I hear people noises, so I'm like, I know someone's waiting to get me, like that lady from that movie, right, And I go up the stairs and there's light coming on of my parents' bedroom and like there's like a get together in the room. So I'm like relieve, you know, because I see it and I open it up and there's just a spotlight on a record player playing people noises. It's a trick me and I feel like grab into my ribs.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a David Lynch movie.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, David Lynch is the closest has ever come to the fucking nightmares I had, And that thing in Mahan Drive is the closest to the thing in my drink. I think it's an agrot bot Mahalat, who is the niece of Lilith if you want to get but I don't know. That's based on a burnt up party.
Speaker 1: Good demon genealogies on the Curt Mets Group podcast. This is great.
Speaker 5: Oh I got real into looking sh up, but uh, you know, let's just throwing that out there because the appearance is like she's to be like a real party dance girl who's like, you know, kind of burnt up looking. Yeah, So that's why I associate with that. But the knowledge that they were going to get me every time made me so terrified in my dreams. I was like, oh, I'm dreaming, and I would fly away to escape. Okay, then I would fly to people I know, I like check it out and flying they wouldn't look at me. I'd be like, dude, I'm flying, like check it out. And so now looking back, I'm like, maybe that's what that was.
Speaker 1: Or you were like Muhammed and you were flying to Jerusalem on a steed.
Speaker 5: Never been, never been, I've never been. To quote the great Douglas Murray, this few.
Speaker 1: I've never been. Haven't you been been inside Joel's clooney, I've actually been.
Speaker 5: I would just think I should think you would have been. He called Dave Smith a shape shifter, the only fucking jew in the room that's come back this Why is a comedian talking about it? That's what he was saying to Dave Smith, who laid him the funckt he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dominated love to stream that debate. It was crazy. He dominated him.
Speaker 5: That's how people tell me they thought Douglas Murray did really well? What because, like I said, dude, the part that makes you crazy is looking at the same reality and watching somebody just take somebody different, a whole overlay over everything, right, like everybody lives under the same vinyl covering, and then you can add extra layers to get different.
Speaker 1: In fact, you know, this is a very mare hall and dry podcast to you, Like with the if you remember the scene where there's the stage and they're like, everything is the tape, but the tape is blank.
Speaker 5: This is the brown Lodge.
Speaker 1: We're in the Okay, we just got the black Lodge.
Speaker 5: We discussed the tunnels of Ti Fi normally women on a laugh.
Speaker 1: This is the Poo Poo Lodge where we talked about the brown.
Speaker 5: This is a real groyper hangout, no tune all out. Oh how is that little ship still around? Anyway? I heard Alex's feelings, says, I was like, why the fuck would he even be talking about any of this? I watched Nick what does go where? You gotta vote Democrats because they're gonna do an investigation?
Speaker 1: I asked me about that today. He said, I don't know, we don't even I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: But why are you talking to this piece of ship that just that Epstein has a lot of aura. Fuck, I'm just gonna say it. Epstein's really I can't remember what moronic thing he said, but I watched him. Yeah, no, he's selling the shirts the Epstein like Zipro.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying the young terms motion and auras.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: You don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I'm innocent of those, so I don't know about what kids say.
Speaker 1: Gooner maxing, mogging, Yeah, the new terms.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I heard curricular got mogged. Pretty I heard Peter Teal's blood boy got mogged. Did you just mock my blood boy?
Speaker 1: No, I gooner maxed him in the tunnels of Typhoon.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to goon max my blood boy and this guy comes over and bogs him.
Speaker 1: A new blood boy. We're ruled by vampire real vampires.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, on every level, on every level, because I think it has something to do with, uh, you know, the idea of God's finite and then the people separate or God is infinite, people separated or finite, so they can't make anything new. They've got to continuously siphon off little bits of God floating into the ship bag world they made for you, and so everything is vampiric at the end of the day, and then they're planning who's gonna get what. When the heat Death of the Universe happened, what unit of energy to the last dime of that they're gonna plan that out for trillions of years energy because what would be inevitable if you if you have to face that there's either eternal or you know, infinite or not infinite. Right, So if you're something that's uh, can only be can only live by getting sipping off of the.
Speaker 1: Its energy cubes? Man? Yeah Rightthaniel Woodwiki, it's energy cubes, transformers, energy keubes.
Speaker 5: Anyway, after all that fucking genocide shit and especially the pedo cannibal stuff, and I I know you're gonna say I'm in a bit of a purity spiral here, Jay, but I and I admit it, I get a little extreme about pedro canabalism. Uh, why had I want to ask Alex? Why had you already not given up on Trump? He betrayed everyone pretty much immediately I watched it. I had to watch it.
Speaker 1: Alex said the other day, Look, I don't want to give up a Trump goes, I'm going to jail. Okay, Christs come out and going jail. That's why.
Speaker 5: So that's what I thought. But why would he be hurt by me thinking that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know Alex was hurt.
Speaker 5: He said that to Duncan and he might have been Yeah, he was hurt by he was hurt by Kerb. That's exactly right. I feel bad because the thing all he said about him is I don't think he's out of the woods with his lawsuit, is what I was. Okay, like, he's kind of but not really. And if he turns against you know, in prison. We all saw the fucking one with Ed Norton where he turns against his former allies and he gets a you know, so I'm like, or with what's his name? The he was great during the pandemic and now he don't say shit? Uh Darius Rutger, Derek Sweet with Darius Rucker. No, the dude from getting to the Greek. I'm blanking on this, fucking oh Russell So Russell Brand, Russell b Rand. Okay, So we used to play clips all the time because during the pandemic he was dead on hello. Yeah. And then the EU was like, we're bringing these like sexistault, which, by the way, what a laugh to bring these charges against Russell Brand when your king fucking hung out with Jimmy Savile and his pedal uncle and the all of black berets to commemorate. Oh and also Jimmy Saville was his marriage counselor.
Speaker 1: And Jimmy Salvile gets a papal knighthood award from the Pope himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, maybe shut the fuck up, rot, It's clear what this is about. So how are they do? You the dialectic? Right, So first you get or how they used to do in the twenties to Italian and Jewish pimps, like look, Charlie Lucky and his buddy Mile Lansky, you have her, you have the chick graped. Then you come to the rescue like they did to Jordan Peterson, like they did too.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, dude.
Speaker 5: Hear things out with Gail Pooley. That's bad news.
Speaker 1: Jordan Pearson was grapes.
Speaker 5: What are you saying, I'm saying it's metaphorically. Yeah, you get fucking some bullshit. Then so they got sick. Then I show off in a daily whire. I give you sixty million dollars and you're just coming off of benzos and your wife's in the hospital, and now you're obligated to me because I gave you sixty million, and and like you know, you almost lost your wife. Now you, I don't care about nothing else. My wife was sick. I'm not gonna go die. You know, I'm gonna go talk what I want. I'll just stay away from this one issue. Yeah right, it's not like so sister.
Speaker 1: First, well, I remember early on they were like asking Jordan, hey, what about uh Soviet Union? And what about gulags? And my kn't no, kn't go here? Why wait?
Speaker 5: Why would he be hesitant to go there about gulags in the Soviet Union?
Speaker 1: Because of it? Eventually getting back to topics of Middle Eastern countries.
Speaker 5: That's pretty far seeing ahead to dodge a question.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because so Soldanesen's book references the relationship between the Russians and Middle Eastern peoples, and Jordan knew that because he's read the book and this was like twenty eighteen and he asked this question. He was like, well, you're just not going to go here.
Speaker 5: So ever since that, and then we start having split color suits because there's a Youngian guy, his cognitive dissonance has to express. It's like a like a chick cutting their bangs to have a change in life. Joan Peterson had to show up with these split suits because I supposed to hold these things together when you know better exactly how the fuck you do that without it coming out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then people asked him later, you know, what about genocide? What about genocide?
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go there. You know, why would you not go there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Buck? All clean your room of gossins.
Speaker 1: Your room's filthy with gossins. You gotta cleaning. Yeah, no, dude.
Speaker 5: Put in Kyle Dunn again. Jordan Peterson, will you This is one of my favorite so we made a long time ago. Me and Dunn again made this, but it was Jordan Peterson making an emotional plea to women, and uh, Kyles. I think Kyle is one of the better impressions of him, although Tyler Fisher did have a good one. Oh yeah, there it is, Jordan. You don't like mine. I've been working on mine. It's not bad, but you know, I'm used to like real. I thought I thought you had Seymour Hoffman though, could really some microphone could could go far? All right, kick this up so that everybody can hear his wonderful Jordan Peterson emotional plea.
Speaker 1: To going well. Jordan Peterson joins me.
Speaker 4: Now, Jordan Paterson, welcome I'm sorry for getting emotional, but I'm afraid every minute women are gaining more weight. It's not coming the other way. I'm sorry to say they won't stop eating. It's not like it makes me.
Speaker 1: Happy to say this. I wish it did.
Speaker 4: I wish I could say, Yay, look how fat they are. Hooray, let's throw a parade.
Speaker 1: And what do the men do?
Speaker 4: Cooha? They supposed to make love to. Men can't reach their holes. It's like, sure, you want to get on top, well you bloody well sign my will and testament, because I'm not gonna make it through this happy birthday to who, not me, not any man. I know.
Speaker 1: I've been to.
Speaker 4: McDonald's, I've been to Wendy's.
Speaker 1: It's all women in there.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh god, how about a meat too, for she also ate all my fries. No child should go to bed hungry because their mother ate all their food.
Speaker 1: When I was a boy.
Speaker 4: In Canada, used to be able to leave your pies cooling on the windowsill.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that.
Speaker 4: Now, don't blink.
Speaker 1: There's a fat woman eating.
Speaker 5: Your pie, which is last thing.
Speaker 4: I was a friendless It was gonna eat that flute.
Speaker 5: Wi Lisso played that crystal flute and a fucking fat uh played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kurt's podcast is like one hundred mile per hour organized schizophrenia, but it's good.
Speaker 5: Well, schizophrenia is really just a collection of symptoms, some of which I exhibit but not all that.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's a stream of a stream of consciousness of association.
Speaker 5: It all comes back around, I promise everyone you know. But it's called dirpe with Kirk because it was nice. That is how we get into those things when you because I did what's the redacted after you because you were talking of what's her heead Natalie about? Uh, you know, the William Branham cults, Yes, the naar bullshit that took over America.
Speaker 1: The evangelical sort of charismatic New Apostolic Reformation stuff.
Speaker 5: And then He's the thing that blows my mind is really where we get these charismatics like the most because they started out with snake you know, they're all jumping rope with snakes, and then they get bit a lot, so they need safe for tricks. They had to come up with safe for tricks, say for tricks, and then they had some Armenian faith healer evoc or something Hagobian. Okay, there's a guy who's a former nar guy that he just talks about all this Shitgobian's last name, I think it's evoc but some ship like a ghostbuster villain name. Yeah, and uh, he's like a guy looks like Jesus, like that other guy that was making the rounds. It looks like Jesus. That isn't Russell Brandt. No, he's a guy who starred in some Jesus movie. And I know you've seen him on and oh the Mormon chosen guy. Maybe, Okay, but he goes. He shows up to Palm Springs. They had a these faith healers, Like all these people came because I heard someone could heal the sick. Well, these rich people like Jesus Christ a lot of people here, and we got to like really get rid of them. So it was like this weird opportunity to make money and get the people the fuck out. And anyway, long stide short, the reason we have the evangelicals we have down is because of the Kardashian family.
Speaker 1: Yes, what, my wife went on a deep dive studying that. She went deep understanding the history of the Kardashians connected to faith healing, which I didn't even know this, but a lot of.
Speaker 5: These do we anything come from will you? Does this work it? Well?
Speaker 1: No, I know that part. They come from the tunnels of Typhon, they pop up out of it. Yeah, but so yeah, and and and a lot of these influencer people of that caliber have also followed the trend of starting their own little churches, which is I think a way to hide tax money and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: But yeah.
Speaker 1: But also, as I was talking with Natalie, it redacted like the evangelical movement as a whole has always had the CIA's hands in it.
Speaker 5: It's a huge I try to explain this to people because it's so when I was a kid, all my little my friends that were like born again and I was at Jehovy, we would argue because they were all hardcore Christian Zionist jes Waits are neutral politically, So I was like, I don't think that the literal state of Israel is what you gotta worry about. The right No, and then the red half, I'm not here, this red helfer shit, where's this coming? I'd heard that red heafer shit. It was baffling to me.
Speaker 1: I've heard it since I was a kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I'll bring up people now they don't know what the fuck it is. But temple had one of that that Jonathan Kahan fuck and some other maniacs. One guy holds up a baggie of red heifer dust. Yeah, you gonna snort some, you fucking freak. What is that ship?
Speaker 1: Like a their version of a relic, I guess. So the idea is that it's coming soon. But again, I've been hearing that from that crowd since I was a kid in the evangelical world. But they believe, yeah, they have to, you know, rebuild the Third Temple, that that will be the masciak for the Jews. Traditional Christian interpretation is that that would be the anti christ Temple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because why would a Christian So, I mean, whatever you believe with it, if you Jewish, I don't care, But why would a Christian give a fuck about the whaling wall of the Third Temple. Didn't Christ say the Temple is going to be destroyed, so don't cry about it.
Speaker 1: No, that's the traditional Christian view. But then Evangelical Zionism, which was promoted by the Rothschilds, promoted by Simon Winter, Myer in America to the Scofield Study Bible to get America on board with Balfour Declaration and all of that. Uh, which again, the modern nation of Israel is found that has a socialist atheist state, which is weird because that has really nothing to do with Christianity or even traditional believing Judaism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Like, do you know there's like, I know this sounds insane, but it's so crazy, but there's like a far right like dolphin cult. Now I'm really being reductive about what there is.
Speaker 1: But the dolphins, Mary cry again, it's I don't know, a dolphin cult.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna tell you the name of it. Because so I had doctor Heather lynn On who was talking about the Anaky, which as you know, is a real and who recommended the Bandon book to me. And uh, she knows some wild, very interesting ship because all of the ant Docky ship. I've always been disinterested in it because all that Zach Ryce sitching both, you know, that Rockefeller horseship. But uh, she had some really interesting facts about it. And okay, so I'm gonna tell you what she told me because i'd.
Speaker 1: Heard this right wing dolphin call.
Speaker 5: This is me.
Speaker 1: Le's your joke.
Speaker 5: I'm condensing it, but I'm not, dude, I'm not. I'm not far from Okay.
Speaker 1: You're not talking about John cy Lilly? Are you the Dolphins? The Dolphins made him cry lant it Cray. Let's see it's uh.
Speaker 5: Are you Billy? You big Billy Carson guy.
Speaker 1: By the way, Billy Corson. No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: He's an ext Jehovah.
Speaker 1: He's an ex jah interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and his thing is three figures came in through his wall and oh here we go. Wait, so let's see is this the same? Let's see Ashcanazi a cult to see themselves as the competing blood line to the Meravingians because our aristocracy back through Byzantine and Central Europpean intermarried into the same Merivingian dragon blood line, effectively arguing that certain Jewish elite families carry the same sacred or serpentine bloodliness European royalty. Does that sound like Larry Lumer's messages of will mak an Ashkarannazi Arian baby? Remember Laura Lumer's fucking stupid emails that were baffling to me when I saw them, But now I'm looking at it and I think I know why.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, okay, so I see Dagon meravingians, that's where you're getting the dolphin cult.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, but I thought Dagon is not a fucking fish god. I thought Dagon is a grain god. Maybe great to make fish. But I thought that's some Jordan Maxwell nonsense. He was saying, Jordan Maxwell because I just looked at God's ass. Yeah, and the Tamar knock tiles that again, flying over Los Angeles. I do know a handful of people I've spoken with who are members of both the London and Paris Masonic Lodgists and consider themselves Illuminati, believe some of that dolphin narrative. Now I'd heard this. This is like a thing I view as retarded. Just you understand, is it dolphin?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, this town is very tied into what the thing. Okay, so supposedly and Yahoo are aligned with some dolphin thing creatures that I saw. Dude, there's a random thing I saw I get on a flight on like ador.
Speaker 1: Back to Darius Rutger, this is straight up hoody.
Speaker 5: It was always sish. So when I hear the yeah the fish, well blowfish. But anyway, when I when I heard that. It stuck with me because it's retarded, right, So I go, I go, how come? But if you watch Darryl James, a secret space program guy who has a Who's I just watch it just to hear the story, not to tell you to believe it, just to hear it, because it's very interesting. Okay, it's just fascinating. It's like the Star Trek Mirror Universe, his whole thing. It's all Nazis. And in space there's a Nazi star Trek where nobody tells hear if there's a star Trek. Okay. And anyways, I would when I was looking for alien shit, I would watch all these things because I just want to hear something. I haven't heard that, so I'm not bored anyway. So I hear this dolphin thing and I said to her, and she goes, and I go, this is like really retarded, but have you ever heard it? She goes, well, I know some people that are that believe some of that dolphin narrative. They link it to the Marivingians, who claimed their bloodline came from a sea creature called the Quino Tar, the Queen o Tar, a beast of Neptune that traces back even further than the Sumerian app cloo, the amphibious sages who brought civilization from the water is at the aquatic beings in elite bloodline mythology is ancient. The Starbucks logo is Melussoon Siren uh Melissoon was the serpent woman waterfair associated with the Lucinian dynasty. But the broader symbolic three connects back with his whole current of sacred blood lines descending from amphibious or aquatic non human beings. Now, all that Nhi bullshit they talk about, and how they keep saying, from under this under Dussie, all the tic TACs come from under us.
Speaker 1: See up there, it is a mess Ariel. Ariel. That's another name for went down here you wrap with a crab. Yeah yeah. Ariel, by the way, is a name for Israel. It's an Isaiah, I think.
Speaker 5: But I had this guy r a Castaldoon, who's a he's into the uh he's Gary Wayne's guy. They do they do research together. You know Gary Wayne. You have never seen Gary Wayne? Do you should check him? Shit out? I had him on one of my podcasts. I'm a bad interviewer, you know. Uh. So you're not gonna get the best out of it. But it was a good talking to him, and he wrote gen six sixth conspiracy. Now why I like that guy is I think that guy's are genuine christian. I think he's not phony at all. And I'm really harsh on people I think are phony with their Christianity, especially if.
Speaker 1: I passed the Kurt Tester do. How do I come out?
Speaker 5: It depends on I guess how pro war you are. But but uh, I'm talking about like, uh, here's an example of what I would think is who I think is a fake? And for one reason, Elie Marzouli, who a lot of people like who who I like? But I watch that motherfucker call these Palestinian kids amelek. He said there are malachites. And I did watch on Jimmy a bunch of Orthodox Jews fucking fucks on the border of Gaza. You know, they have the offense who's kids starving? On one side? They on purpose set up carnival like you know, shit, kids like like cotton, candy and and shit so they could look at it. They did that on purpose. So that disturbed me for a long time. And then I come to find out. There's like forty three more of than video since then on TikTok. That's why Larry Ellison bought it because the psychopaths in Israel were bragging about their crimes so much, and you know they have they're like in a time warp without wokeness that was inflicted on us by Wall Street. So they have no concept of how to do Hasbar anymore. They just have no concept of it. And so that shit I find very upsetting. So call this little starving kind. I had to look at an amalekite, you know, really uh rustles my Jimmy's you.
Speaker 1: Know, So where do I rank on the Kurt meter or I don't know, I've never I've never seen you.
Speaker 5: Do it. I don't know. I mean for me to for me to make a judgement. It ain't up to me for me to judge somebody, though. You had to say some outrageous thing where I'm like, all right, so yeah, I know you're on the wrong side. Look I'm not this ship where uh it's okay that oh Trump's got a secret plan, but we're gonna have to genocide these kids. Fuck you dude, no more. You've I never heard you say some ship like that. But I've watched people talk like that, and I'm just like, are you do you not get how they do, how they're working. This whole candy canny peto thing is because some jerkov is gonna be like I don't feel like thinking about that. Never mind the secret hit what with the last We haven't won a war in eighty years?
Speaker 1: We haven't won.
Speaker 5: How does that happen where you have a military industrial complex and then go on to never win? Yeah, well somebody won. They're just not anybody that. I mean, I guess we got some valuable Gilgamesh treasures or something. And also, I'm not a fucking racist, so it bothers me when I hear, uh like anybody being cute and trolley about it. I'm like, tell me what the fuck y'all are? Don't don't be a god damn.
Speaker 1: I mean about Gaza or just race in general.
Speaker 5: I find Nick Flint has to be the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen, because that motherfucker say some retard shit, and you know, like pedos do online, they like to say like they're just kidding, you know, they gotta be like like the kid from Kibi Farms is right. There's these horrific YouTubers that they call it kannie posting. You know, it's a crab or something. It means in Japanese. It sounds like coney see U N N. Why you know he's in a child's vagina. Nick Flintz fans, they call it coney posting.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Do you know how he's always bringing up the age of consent as a feminist, which I mean, great thing. And before everybody gets mad that this is pedo dog, keep in mind he's a homosexual. He wants to set a standard that could never be met by any woman, so he doesn't have to be pressured into doing the trad thing that he's preaching to these other gay kids that are in the closet that probably have a crush on him because they like like fasci gay fashion.
Speaker 1: You know, like there is a connection between the suppression of the sexual desire and fascism that does exist.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I'm retaining my stemen so I could hate Jews better.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a book written about in the Reich pink swastika. That's it, where there's like this weird and I suspect that that notorious underground German BDSM type culture is a kind of a manifestation which is still there about the way.
Speaker 5: Well, in the files, we find out that Hitler's youth hostel wherever he stayed was in Epstein and Rothschild and I.
Speaker 1: Owned the Yeah, the the homeless houses.
Speaker 5: Correct, that's right. It sounds like how Charles Manson was found on the streets by Sydney Gottlieb. Yeah, that guy's an agent. They all come out of one part of California, him and Jim Jones, and I mean there's a whole list of them. I see it start to come out, but most people don't know it or think about it. But we just had a shooting here. This is why I think it's important, because we tried to shooting here.
Speaker 1: On the same that was an organized, perfect timing.
Speaker 5: I think that's one of them MK monarch retards. They still got left lying around, just like Rauth, just like the other kid, just like the guy that shot the president of Slovenia. Do you know the President of Slovenia was going to investigate. I'll never forgot this story because the President of Sevinie is gonna investigate Pfizer and uh, this during the pandemic, Oh, the coof okay and something, Oh, and stop giving money to Ukraine? And I go, was this guy I want to get shot? Well not two months later he gets shot by like a seventy two year old man with no history of violence.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So that's somebody calling a hypnotic suggestion, or when you hear the same phrase over and over, I'm worried about the future of democracy or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Or the dolphins make me cry.
Speaker 5: Whatever it is. There's a bunch of fucking let's call him Disney adults rattling around that they're gonna hear that hypnotic phrase and it's gonna kick some of them into action. They did this to a lot of people, from what I understand, and it's millions of people. They did this too. So now what they got to do never admit they did this. They gotta slowly do because they don't need to do all that shit to control you. Now I got great news for everybody. You're all such cattle that they don't have to fucking take you underneath Disney World and fucking in the and taking the tunnels of Typhon. No more. We've had a better way to do it with like I don't know, blue light. Yeah, and it's in the mass initiation. Yes, the externalization of the fucking tool pa dude yep.
Speaker 1: Ice is unveiled.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think the Epstein files is that there's we're gonna tell you what we do.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: Fucking nothing? That one guy in the airport's gonna yell that's it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, It's funny. Heidie Flies said that when her Black Book was published, remember when that was a big controversy, like twenty years ago, in the early late nineties, early two thousands, She was like that actually like made sex workers in this whole industry a lot more acceptable because it was now being the same gossed by the entire nation, and then people didn't care anymore.
Speaker 5: So Yeah, I don't think it's an accident, and I think they're fucking have.
Speaker 1: There on the way to like normalizing a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 5: It's a pyramid, it's like a pyramids, a generational project. That's why they love that shit. To me, I think they love it because it's this generational thing, and these are the people that think ahead in generations. That's why they name all their kids after themselves to like the fourth because it's like a way of cloning without you know, like you could just see what they're doing and then uh and they plant, whereas poor people you're you're in a state of you have to just survive every day. So there's your hypnosis of the day. Hopefully you're addicted to something you gotta worry about that you can't worry about what I'm doing. I mean, it's such a perfect method of control. And I really do think that these assholes got it from someone way back because it's that perfect. It's like, uh, I'm not I don't believe in astrology, you know, because I'm a Gemini and were skeptical obviously, but uh, I don't think the astrology the rich people use is the same as the one dipshits get to use. I think what they're using is some thing akin to a statistical science, as Joseph P. Farrell. No, they're orthodox, aren't you? With Farrell? Is great, dude, but it it'll a few have thousands of years of observing things based on and so when people being born on certain dates is very important. So I mean the story Jesus, why do you send three Persian fucking wizard hitmen to go find them. They do this to it. They lie about their birth dates and ship because they're making war on each other. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Do you think they're hitting?
Speaker 5: Then the three Magi were not good guys. No, the Star was not. That's being led to Herod is trying to kill all the first born. Yeah, so well, look, that's what I was taught.
Speaker 1: Think it's funny.
Speaker 5: One of the things that Jovi's have a few things that I was taught that I think are right still, that being one of them. The other one being you can't join the fucking military. And God doesn't approve any government, he allows their authority to be in place. But this seven Mountains mandate shit, where you're supposed to go to battle. Jesus clearly said the majority of people ain't gonna ain't gonna get it. There's no mass awakening. That's horseshit. That's a political thing about.
Speaker 1: New Absolute Reformation. Seven Mountain mandate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but how many? How many? It's just another version of the same fucking thing. If we're gonna go conquer and say it's God, but I don't think God really is telling you to do that. I think you just want to do that. And I think that you've heard of Caesar's Messiah, right, yeah, I never bought that because I don't believe top down shit works that Well. What I think is christ was populism to such a degree. What do they hate the most populism? Okay, people not blaming the guy next to them, but blaming the leaders is we can't have that ever, And I think that spread so quickly that Constantine took the Persian model that had already been done was or Astrianism. They had already done this in Persia, so we had a model to work from, and so he just fuses it together because his generals and shit are all doing them. The myth recult the model from Persia like Cyrus. What do you mean whoever was done it just before Constantine? So the Mithra cult is like the Freemasons of its time. Right, So Mitra is a god, but Mithra is some Theosophy style alchemy. Hoblo Chili gives a soldier cult. That's what these things are that in are military. They're a soldier. In fact, Intel you could say, is a soldier cult.
Speaker 1: In general.
Speaker 5: To me, the appeal Christianity is you get to know your beliefs upfront for free. You don't have to pay money. You don't have to fucking find out later that you think Xenu is a thing. You go, you know upfront what the deal is. That's iSER knock on doors trying to sell the shit. So I'm telling you the selling point is that it don't cost no money, and Christ is trying to save you from this slavery you're born into. So there's no mystery cult shit that's Babylonian. The mystery cult is jj Abrams, mystery Bucks, storytelling, horseshit to keep you coming back week after week for a very disappointing ending. So Lost and Scientology kind of have the same dis appointment, you know, Like Xenu, that's what the end was, like, you like, did you just make this up?
Speaker 1: Assue went along, I got Lost ending, you're saying, yeah.
Speaker 5: And Jay Jadens called it mystery box.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Everybody was disappointed in the ending of Lost, Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 5: Know, I mean, why are more people disappointed? Well, I guess plenty of people disappointed in the ending of Scientology because it's doesn't have a lot of members. They have to lie. But it's a CIA cut out, so that's why it's still there.
Speaker 1: Uh and and banded like James's witnesses were, because they're used by intelligence, which.
Speaker 5: Dude, my mother will tell me about how Russia is pers Yan Joe's witness and so naive as I am, I'm always surprised by the dispic by the absolute infiltration by Intel covens into every aspect of life. Quite a shock. But they're in everything. They're yo Joe's club, I'm sure as lowsy with Intel.
Speaker 1: Of course it is.
Speaker 5: He's the seat of Western power now because Trump got elected. So I promise you there's all kinds of there's probably be private spooks and.
Speaker 1: Who's who's the top spook comedian? And are they? Are they any good?
Speaker 5: Good? I would say, if you're really funny as a comedian and you're also a spy, I'm impressed, because I would say, I would say that's really good. If you could be like, yeah, I'm just gotta have maybe a ben one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Bob Hope wasn't funny. He was MK ultra hand.
Speaker 1: He was a handler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly right. He'd say some ship and do the good. They always had golf club do you.
Speaker 1: Think like the A List levels of like the will Ferrells and those types.
Speaker 5: Are I think you got to just show you'll be cool no matter what, and then how far you go depends on the opportunity to be somewhere and show your class. As the Hell's Angels put it, okay, and uh, you show class right by by fucking being down. And then all these rappers you see, they ain't had a hit in years. Why are they still around? Why are they showing up? Fucking reality show which is you know.
Speaker 1: What Cat Williams say, they go into booty how okay?
Speaker 5: And people accuse him of that. I don't know who go went and what typhon tunnel. But I also don't give that much of a ship. I just am amazed at the level of you gotta do some gay. If you're straight, you're gonna have If you're gay, you're gonna have to pretend you're straight. Like it's not just like if you're straight, you know, do gay shit right right, But oh you're gay, you're gonna do some straight ship. Whatever you don't like, you gotta need I need to see your loyalty.
Speaker 1: Left hand path. That's the whole do the opposite of what you believe in, and then we know that you're loyally on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you do anything? It's in Kingsman. I was probably in Kingsman. You gotta shoot your dog.
Speaker 1: The Nazis did that versus indulgence. Oh, Masad does as well, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, it's good to adopt the evil of your enemies. That's the most important thing. And then you got a great moonschild like Hitler. That's why they love Hitler. He's an empty motherfucking vessel. And if they got the right night to conceive and all that bullshit, they go to Yo. There's people clocking when you're born. It's just like at the funeral homes where they sell body parts, and you always hear a story about that. There's a big one in Pennsylvania. Saw that right, The guy had been sounding yeah, and so the guy. So also when you're being born, there's all kinds of creep doctors in on this ship. Ye I think it take your blood and they're gonna send it somewhere and they could get I bet they get a little headhunt bounty. Hey, this kid's born. It was an eclipse. His kid was born.
Speaker 1: He's a Gemini, he's a Metzker.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know what that's where. I don't I doubt that Thus far it hasn't proven to be that valuable, but it's still ting. But because of the way, have you heard all this shit about like how they believe how they believe the sun cults. So basically you'll hear this new age thing. It's like, uh, like a light frequency. That's why the star position is so important because different fucking bodies are shining down and I guess that's that plasma around the Earth and all that. Yeah, that's uh, like the allegories about the River of Styx and all that, that's a plasma river, Okay, And so what do people see plasma balls when they do that stupid CE five M You know that thing? We use your phone like a Ouiji board to contact UFOs. You ever do it? No? You want to?
Speaker 1: We did do random Autica one time and it took us to a weird spot. We did what that's that app that people were doing like a couple of years ago where it's like quantum AI that tells you to go to some location and something weird will occur.
Speaker 5: Did it happen?
Speaker 1: Well? In many cases it does like people found like dead bodies, they found treasure, all kind of weird ship.
Speaker 5: I never heard of that.
Speaker 1: That sounds way more interesting. And it did take us to the true story. The first time we did it. It didn't work every time, but after a couple of times, it took us to a place in the middle of nowhere, and we think that it was probably people meeting up for a lady of the evening. Shall we say?
Speaker 5: Interesting?
Speaker 1: It wasn't it? It was real. Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 5: I wonder if it was like a Petu, my my beloved children's book character Pittuo. She's an Indian boy pretending to be a I you know, a artificial Idias diamond because Albania, you know, Abani has got an Ai prime minister, right, I've heard this. Yeah, and she's pregnant with eighty three young like y'all. SOO thought, wait, who's the black she got of the Woods of h shoved Negroth the racist stereotype of the woods with a thousand yard you know, it's nigor Roth. So it's Jewish, really Wroth. It's Cabbalistic.
Speaker 1: Actually, the book, there's a whole chapter on Lovecraft and the cabala in that book.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, do you know the net necronomicon they talk about that's supposedly a real one. That's fucking Lavenda wrote that.
Speaker 1: Peter Lavenda wrote that, write his book Simon, and that is uh, it's the lovecraft is the author or Issum gives the ideas for the Simon necronomicon, which I think is that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you would do. Sean David Patrick hasle show Through a Glass Darkly. That's a good show, dude. You that guy has some good ship on there, Sean Patrick Hazley. It's called Through a Glass Darkly, but uh, he should talk to him, dude, that would be a good fucking show. Really, my show is just to meet people and telling about other people they should talk to, Okay.
Speaker 1: About other people's podcasts. That's meta.
Speaker 5: I like it. Yeah, you're down with opp you know me?
Speaker 1: You all right?
Speaker 5: I got a p so that I don't know what you all want. Thank you for the book, By the ways, Tyler Hollywood three, which I cannot wait, Like, dude, I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: It's a stream of consciousness KURPRP style.
Speaker 5: Well that's how you got channel it, you know, I really.
Speaker 1: Uh influences of the shub Nigger, I FAFO the information typhony and okay, yeah, typhony and ask magic.
Speaker 5: I'm a master.
Speaker 1: I just keep your fourth thigh right now, touching butts.
Speaker 5: I just gave you a stream from my second butthole up here, and uh, you know, hopefully that entered your fourth high. And now we're in the convergence of the zone theory.
Speaker 1: We're full on zone theory.
Speaker 5: All right, you just got Dirpt.