Speaker 1: I'm a man, I'm a man.
Speaker 2: I'm a man.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: All the women here tonight, talk to all the men that aren't here tonight, and all you brave men that are here tonight, talk to all the other men that aren't here tonight enough.
Speaker 5: To cook my steak, rare men enough to deadlift five hundred and breed out of my daughter's hands.
Speaker 6: Actually, for all men, you know, I think men are in crisis actually in this country. And not all men are just at home listening to Joe Robin being angry or being recruited to fascism.
Speaker 2: Some just need therapy.
Speaker 7: The definition of masculinity going forward, is it toxic masculinity or is.
Speaker 1: It a different kind of masculinity?
Speaker 7: Is that this table is driven by women. There is masculinity, and the definition of masculinity is on the ballot. As far as your question about breaking through, I like what she did when she was talking about John McCain and giving push.
Speaker 8: She was very real, like she's a little bit.
Speaker 5: We have not yet seen the same kinds of energy and turn out in all porters.
Speaker 3: Us, so I was wrong.
Speaker 9: I also want to say a good event seems to be more pronounced.
Speaker 10: With the brothers do you think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor?
Speaker 2: I eat carburetor for breakfast. I'm afraid of bears.
Speaker 1: That's what beer huaks are for.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you another thing. I sure I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 1: I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 5: They want to control their bodies, I say go for it.
Speaker 2: They want to use IVY have to start a family. I'm not afraid of families.
Speaker 3: They want to be child as cat ladies have all the cats you want.
Speaker 5: Woman wants to be president, well, I hope she has the guts to look me right in the eye and accept my bull throated endorsement.
Speaker 2: Because I'm man enough to support women, man enough to know what kind of doing that time life, Man enough to admit I'm lost even when I refuse to ask.
Speaker 11: For directions, Man enough to not fan young women from reading Little.
Speaker 5: One or one of those pants books that the sister's like.
Speaker 2: I'm man enough to raw doga flight. It sucked, not worth it.
Speaker 1: I'm man enough to be emotional in front of my.
Speaker 2: Wife, in front of my horse. I'm man enough to tell you that I cry.
Speaker 10: I love actually.
Speaker 2: Goodwill hunting the West Side Story and bread and I'm sick of so called men domineering, belittling, and controlling women just so they can feel more powerful.
Speaker 1: That's not how my mama raised.
Speaker 2: I love women. I love women who support their families, women who decide not to have families, women who take charge, and I'm man enough to help them win.
Speaker 12: So that was the latest ad for the Kamala Harris Timol's campaign, which has caused quite the uproar in the the twitter sphere, the online you know, political commentary pundit area, and I wanted I wanted to talk about a little bit because I think it's actually a really important topic or issue that doesn't get enough coverage, doesn't get enough genuine, honest conversation. And I think that really what it boils down to is that the Democrats broadly have done everything in their power to beat down, belittle, emasculate men for over a decade now, like at minimum a decade now. Maybe some people could argue it's been decades plural, but I think it's been very stark and obvious over the past decades. So I think what you're seeing is that you are losing men. You are hemorrhaging the male vote. Now, from my vantage point, it's bizarre that any men vote for Democrats at all, But there are still a lot of you. I don't know what's going on, if you hate yourself or what the deal is, but they've noticed that all of the abuse that they have worked tirelessly to levy towards men is starting to pay dividends, and not good ones, negative dividends in fact. And if you look at the polling, what you're seeing is that across all demographics, men are leaving the Democrat plantation. And this is not just a white guy phenomenon. This is black, hispanic across the board. I don't think that this is going to be a trend that stops here. I think it's highly probable that it actually grows and intensifies as more people realize that much of the anguish that men have experienced over the past decade has been a product of the ideology that the Democrats have fostered. And I'll explain why I think that, but it's very obvious if you just think about, like, okay, where did this Where did you first start to sense that men were being talked down to and belittled? In society. If you're a woman, you may not even notice to this point. I hope most of you have, but I have a stunningly large amount of female listeners and viewers, so God bless you guys. I'm sure you're the rephill based ones that already know what I'm talking about, but for those some of you may have not notice. But let me tell you, as a man, I hate talking like that, but in this case it actually is important.
Speaker 1: As a man.
Speaker 12: It's become very obvious that men and masculine men in particular have been derided consistently for a very long time. And I think that really where I started to notice it was actually in sitcoms and commercials. So sitcoms, it was like you started to notice that it was always a morbidly obeste you know, funny but pathetic dude that was paired with a very attractive, intelligent, hard, hard driving woman as his counterpart.
Speaker 1: And I can't like the example.
Speaker 12: I mean, obviously the Simpsons was like the famous first example, but then it became kind of a trope where that happened constantly, and so I think that was like the first time that we started to sense it. And then you also started to notice that they were almost always white guys, like it was going to be a fat white loser kind of punching bag was the punch line for much of the show. And then I started to noticing commercials. Now, for those that have been following me long enough, you already know kind of the origin story of that is that, in fact, it was a product of ESG that the environmental social governance, which then fostered DEI frameworks, ultimately dictated that you needed to be woke, and woke ultimately at its core is to degrade straight white men. It degrades all men, but straight white men in particular were kind of the top of the hierarchy. Therefore they get put at the bottom of the pyramid when it comes to abuse in this new paradigm.
Speaker 1: So I noticed in commercials.
Speaker 12: I've given this example many times, but the Gillette commercials where they're talking about how men are prone to assaulting women or sexually harassing, and I was like, the best a man can get, And you're lecturing me, do you think that's gonna make me want to buy your product? Oh, it actually has nothing to do with whether or not it'll make me want to.
Speaker 1: Buy your products.
Speaker 12: It's about, well you get a high enough ESG score that you continue to get institutional funding from Black Rock, State Street, Vanguard, et cetera, et cetera. So we figured that one out, but what it was indicative of was a much more broad movement to try and demonize men. Then, on top of that you have academia, which perpetuates much of the woke ideology. In fact, in many aspects it's actually the origin story of woke ideology. It came through academia. People were propagandased to start to really hate men because, once again, when it comes to the critical race theory kind of heart hierarchy of oppression, once again it was men that were at the top of the pyramid. Therefore they needed to be dropped down. So that was propagated very heavily through college, and any men that went to college heard a lot of that, and they were like, oh, I'm the problem. Interesting. And even if you were poor, if you were born without both parents, or you were abused or whatever, you had a very rough life, your parents were drug addlt er, you know, you spent time homeless as a kid, didn't matter. You were born a man. You're part of the problem. You're at the top of the pyramid. You need to be brought down a peg. So I think a lot of men, particularly black men, who on a percentage basis, deal with more hardship as children than white dudes do, just on averages. Not saying this is uniform by any stretch of the imagination. And they're reading this stuff and they're going, oh, just because I'm a man, I'm now no longer a protected class. I'm now no longer one of the people that is aggrieved in this system despite slavery or whatever else prejudice. They've been looking at that and they're going like, oh, yeah, I've now been taken out of the protected class. I'm now being treated as if I was a white guy, just because I'm a guy. The reason I say all this is that there was a huge fury that began because not just because that Kamala Harris Tim Wolza, but also because Barack Obama saw fit to lecture black people on their voting habits, particularly black men, and he was saying, we are not seeing the same turnout that I saw, and particularly when it comes to black men, because the black vote in eight went ninety five percent to Barack Obama. As of now, it's approximately eighty percent in the polls of Black people planning to vote for Kamala Harris. So still an enormous percentage of Black people that intend to vote for Kamala Harris, but dramatic drop off.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you're talking fifteen percent of the.
Speaker 12: Black vote, it's probably a million Black people in America that voted for Barack Obama in two thousand and eight that now planned to vote for Donald Trump in twenty twenty four. That is a shift that they cannot ignore. And what you're witnessing is an effort to try and stop the bleed. They want to try and make it so that you get back on the plantation. You got to stop stop noticing the abuse that you're suffering verbally and institutionally and whatever else from the way we govern. You just vote for us anyways. And Black people ain't having it now, particularly black men aren't having it because when I said it was ninety five percent, that dropped to eighty, well it's dropped more than that amongst black men. Most women, Black women still a huge percentage of voting for Kamala Harris because she's a woman. I guess, but a lot of black men are like, I'm out. I've seen enough, I've had enough, I'm done. Instead of approaching them and saying, hey, let's hear your concerns, let's hear your complaints, they're being lectured to. And that's a huge problem because the way they feel, at least what a lot of the commentary I've seen over the past forty eight hours is that Donald Trump is speaking to them directly, and he's acting as if he needs to earn their vote. Kamala Harris and the Democrat apparatus more broadly, is just acting as if they own their vote. They don't need to deliver anything to them, they don't need to do anything for them. Rather, you are obligated to support the Democrats because fascist race is whatever over on the GOP side, and the black dudes are saying, yeah, I've heard that song and dance plenty of times. I ain't buying it. I ain't buying it. Now, here's the real problem. They don't know how to talk to them. They're doing this like school marm lecture, even coming from Barack Obama. The reaction that I'm seeing online is very angry. They're like dude, you were in there for eight years, you ain't doing shit for us, and now you're gonna lecture us because we don't want to vote for this lady. Really, that's attacked. And I think the problem is is that even when they made that ad campaign for Kamala Harris and Tim Wols, they still don't know how to speak to them. Not just black men, there's men period. Like look at that ad. It's so laughably detached from anything that appeals to a man, and it's still degrading. It's still talking to us as if we're like knuckleheads. But it's not even it's not even men like us that you're actually marketing to. Like it's so obvious that those guys are not manly men. They're actors. Like, let's be honest. They don't come across as the most you know, straight. They also don't come across as if they are real. They don't come across as if they're sincere. They come across as if they're reading a script, a script that once again is offensive. I mean, I'm not easily offended, so I don't really take it personally, but like if I was, if I thought that I was actually considering voting for them, I'd be like, Oh, you don't know me at all. You have no idea what my worldview is, or what I'm interested in or what I want to see in terms of government moving forward, Like, you have zero clue what I'm about. And I think that's the same thing that black men are feeling, is that these people don't know how to speak to me anymore because they've spent so many decades abusing me that they've forgotten how to even talk to me as if I'm a human being.
Speaker 1: So why should I support you? I shouldn't.
Speaker 12: Obviously, at its core, politics is largely about persuasion, but it's also about relatability. Do you relate to me? And if so, can I have your vote? Well, Kamala Harris is attempting that, but she's doing it in a lecturing fashion. You should relate to me. I look like you. Donald Trump, despite the fact on the inverse of Kamala Harris, despite the fact that he takes a dump on a gold toilet, he has managed to convince seventy eighty maybe more million Americans that he relates to them better than anybody else in DC, that he is their defender In fact, he says it explicitly. He says, they're not coming for me, They're coming for you. I'm just standing in the way. That's a compelling argument. It's a way. Yes, it's a populist message's but it's also one that sets him apart from the regime.
Speaker 1: And when you're dealing.
Speaker 12: With a discontented population, that's the angle you want to take.
Speaker 1: You want to say, I'm not with those guys. I'm something different. Now.
Speaker 12: I think Donald Trump is different. I don't know how different he is, but he is certainly different from the current regime. And I think that that message resonates, particularly when during his presidency he did a lot more for the you know, scare quotes black community. I hate talking like this, but it's applicable because we're talking about the black vote. When it comes to the First Step Act and things like that, he's like, Yeah, I'm gonna get your cousin out of jail or you know whoever you may know, if you know anybody that's in jail. On his record, he's much more appealing. So all you have left is to lecture and scold and degrade and guess what the reason that they're leaving the plantation right now as is is because you've spent a decade lecturing and scolding and degrading them. And that's not just black folks, that's all men. That's how almost all of us feel at this point. So let me tell you, you're tact of trying to remedy what ails by doing more of what you've done to lose us in the first place ain't gonna work.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I'm giving you advice.
Speaker 12: I probably shouldn't, but I'm just being straight, like, that's what's happening here, that you are using the same tactics that lost us to try and bring us back in, and it's only going to push us further away. It's like a relationship where you're dating and someone cheats on you and then they go they'd like gaslight you, and then they go out and they cheat again. You're like, yeah, it's definitely over now. Like that's basically what they're doing. So I think it's actually gonna get worse for them. Like the polls right now are eighty percent, I could see it dropping out of seventy five if that happens, particularly losing, you know, or having a record since I think it was two thousand the Hispanic vote for George Bush. Trump's pulling to match or surpass that. And then you have the young white dude generation that seems to be going more and more Republican in contrast to the young white women who are going more and more democrat. Unfortunately, the culture war and the the war over gender and sexuality and all that, I think it's now a huge aspect of our political environment and how this political election cycle is going to play out. And I think that's why I wanted to talk about it more than anything. Let me show you some examples of black guys responding to Barack Obama's chastising of them for their unwillingness to vote for Kamala Harris. Warning, little profane, Today's episode of Liberty Lockdown is once again brought to you by our friends over It monetary medals. You can unlock a twelve percent return on silver. Are you ready to start building wealth by putting your precious metals to work? Well, you should be. Silver isn't just a precious medal. It's a tangible asset and a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. And with monetary medals, You don't just own physical silver, You own silver that works for you to generate more silver, growing your total ounces over time. Right now, you can earn twelve percent annual interest on silver paid in silver in their latest offering if you're an incredited investor. Quick link in the description or head to Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn more. Monetary Metals is revolutionizing the way you invest in gold and silver. They've been paying interest in silver and gold for over eight years, helping you grow your wealth and real tangible assets. Finally, there's a true alternative to saving in dollars a yield on gold and silver with Monetary Metals. This is the first true silver bond since eighteen thirty four. You can earn a twelve percent annual interest on silver paid in silver, but you must be an incredited investor to participate. It's a three year term and the bond is financing a publicly traded mining company located in the Western United States. Again, go to Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn more or click the link in the description.
Speaker 10: About a vote, Yeah, who you vote for?
Speaker 9: Trump?
Speaker 10: Come on, bro, Harris those backwards bro? What Harris, we're not voting for that. Now you've voted for Trump. Man. You voting for Trumper. Kamala man Trump?
Speaker 2: When that Indian man?
Speaker 10: Man? Who Kamala?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Ian?
Speaker 2: Why you don't?
Speaker 10: Because she immigrants? I'm black? So why are you riding with Trump so much?
Speaker 9: The Venezuela is taking all our bread?
Speaker 10: As Trump or Kamala? Should Trump? Be honest? Why Trump? Though? He used to keep immigrants out, so you know we were able for us to get jobs.
Speaker 13: It's hard for us to get jobs now, sure because immigrants taken.
Speaker 10: Over in they do do it better than us, though, but they taking out I show this selection around your voting for Trump? Hell yeah, fuck Camilla, Fuck, he ain't even gonna lie.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 10: Sweling's foot number. That's I don't like. What would make you want to vote for Kamala? Ain't we was the last two people on earth? He wouldn't do that ship from Broke Grade. It's like that, Yes, like that, I don't.
Speaker 14: I'll go with Trump. She ain't no good. I'll put it like that. So whoever want to believe to go on her?
Speaker 10: Check her history, y'all turn around here, so you would have you would have vote for a black woman. It's gonna be the first black woman in office. Can tell you something, man, ain't.
Speaker 14: No man is gonna listen to no woman period, not in y'all country or my country or another country.
Speaker 10: There's no man gonna listen to no woman. I mean, but we can make history, man, we could, but it's not gonna be history. Go that's gonna start World War three.
Speaker 3: So she get it.
Speaker 10: Kamala or Trump? Trump? Yeah, come on, bro, Kamala un till us backwards.
Speaker 9: Kamala, we voted for Trump? You know Damn well, we don't Kamala.
Speaker 12: So you're probably thinking, oh, that's just a one off, right, Like, it can't be it can't be really pervasive.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 12: I could literally play out the rest of this show of just clips like that. Like, yeah, I know it's still anecdotal on a low scale, but like, if you actually look at the polling, you know it's eighty percent. That means that probably probably thirty five percent of black men are strongly considering voting for Trump. Like that's a huge, huge amount of black dudes, huge amount. Let me give you one more example.
Speaker 5: People want to act like Trump is the worst motherfucker in the world. But guess what, he was already president and all this shit you're talking about didn't happen. Y'all already living in Project twenty twenty four. Okay, you worried about Project twenty twenty five when they already ran Project twenty twenty on you with the scandemic and all that fucking bullshit, Like what the fuck are y'all really even talking about y'all trying to act like scare me into thinking that he's so much, so bad that I should just vote for this broad just because But guess what, I feel that she's so bad. She's the one that scares me. So I feel that she's so bad that guess what, I might just go fuck around and vote for Trump. And this is my first time saying this out loud, but y'all motherfuckers, think you're gonna shame somebody or bullyer nigga into voting for this bitch. Absolutely not, absolutely not, And now I'm gonna be Now you're gonna make me be mister an tie. You keep coming at me with this bullshit.
Speaker 1: Not exactly a one off, all right? That was Lord Jamar.
Speaker 12: He is a rapper from the nineties into the two thousands and now a music producer. He ain't mincing his words. To put it mildly, apologies for the profanity. I warned you ahead of time. I'm also slightly profane, not quite that bad. But I think that you know, he's he's seeing through it, He's seeing through the games, and I think a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people feel like that, a lot of people that you know. J.
Speaker 12: D Vance has actually made this argument that, like in twenty sixteen, he was kind of buying the anti Trump hype, by twenty twenty he felt it too, and by twenty twenty two he like kind of woke up. You know, he's a politician, so you don't have to take him seriously. But I would encourage you to take all these other testimonials seriously because they don't seem as if they are insincere, and they do not seem as if they're going away. In fact, I would imagine that it's going to expand I'm not exaggerating. I have dozens of videos of testimonials like that where they're just like, hell no, ain't playing that. Get out of here with this identity politics shit, that we got to support her because she's a black woman, and blah blah blah, like they are not having it, and they are very upset about the assertion that they ought to get in line. I think at the end of the day is that it's really largely about the circumstances. The economic circumstances. Under Donald Trump, we're far better than they are under the Biden Harris administration. Like that's just obviously true. I mean for almost everybody, because everybody buys groceries. Unless you really crushed it over the past four years, you do not feel as wealthy as you did back in twenty nineteen. Like almost nobody feels that way. And guess what, when people feel like that, they vote for someone else. They vote for who's not in who's not currently in power. And contrary to Kamala trying to differentiate herself from Joe Biden saying she's got a new vision, but then also she's got no dis agreements with anything that Joe Biden's done, and everything's great, but also we got to fix a bunch of stuff like that ain't working.
Speaker 1: Like people don't want to hear it, and I don't blame them.
Speaker 12: I mean, yeah, I've been very straight with you guys. I'm well aware that a huge percentage of the inflation that we've dealt with over the past four years has been a product of the bills that were signed by Donald Trump in twenty twenty, thanks to the pandemic in the lockdowns. He doesn't get off the hook for that. But when it comes to the average voter, just you know, regular dudes on the street that don't know anything about Austrian economics, they go prices. We're a hell of a lot cheaper in twenty nineteen than they are today. In fact, a lot of goods have doubled in cost or more and that doesn't feel good, particularly if you're poor. If you're poor, you now feel destitute. If you were destitute before, now you're homeless. If you were rich, you're middle class. If you're middle class, you're poor. You know, like it just inflation knocks everybody down. So I think that, you know, the the identity politics game. It works all right when things are okay, when people are doing all right. When people aren't doing all right, identity politics goes out the door. People are like, I can't afford to feed my family. You think I care what the president looks like or what gender they are you got your fucking mind.
Speaker 1: No, I don't care. I just want prices to come down. Now. Well Trump actually fixed that TVD.
Speaker 12: It ain't gonna be easy because there's so many units of you know, currency and circulation. But it's pretty clear that you know, Biden Harris have no plan. If they did, they probably would have already done something. And uh yeah, inflation is still going up. I know it's come down in terms of like it's not at the seven eight nine percent that it was once upon a time, but it's still three four percent annually. You gotta remember, inflation is based off the baseline. So whatever prices were in you know, December thirty, first of twenty three, well that's what the three percent increases off of.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 12: Ain't it ain't increase. It ain't three percent higher than it was in twenty nineteen. No, it's three percent higher than the already escalated prices over the past four years. So prices are out of control. And it doesn't matter what kind of snake oil salesman you are, people are not going to go down with that ship. Like they're just like, I want off. I want off this inflationary ship. I can't afford to live and fuck you if you try and shame me for saying otherwise. So that's what we're witnessing, and I think it's going to I think it honestly could shift the election. I really do. I think that the black vote, the male black vote. If I'm right and a million black men turn out to vote for Donald Trump, forget about it, it is over for the Democrats, and it might be over for decades. The plan has been that you're going to allow undocumented workers or whatever you want to call them to come into the country, and you're gonna rely on them to vote Democrat once they get citizenship. Well, in that interim, what's actually happened is that a lot of these people have gotten to these cities because a lot of people they always congregate around cities. A lot of them go to the cities where a lot of other minority voting blocks are, and they undercut the wages of the domestic population and they make it very challenging for people who are already struggling to get by. And these are the guaranteed historically Democrat voters, the people that no matter what you do to them, no matter how bad you abuse them, they're still going to vote for you, and that's what they were relying on. They overestimated the strength of that hand. They thought that they could just abuse these people to the end of the earth and that they would continue to go along with it. They were wrong, and I don't blame them. I don't blame any community who's looking at this going. This economic situation fucking sucks. Now, if you're watching this, stick around and I'll explain to you why the economic situation is a product of central banking and Joe Biden and Donald Trump and Obama and George Bush and every other president in your lifetime is responsible for the economic circumstances and the inflation that you've languished under. But I'll save that for another episode. Let's go back to that ridiculous ad. I want you to hear from the mastermind behind it. Imagine that you're losing male voters and this is the guy you bring in to bring them back into the fold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rorshat test and everyone wondering what they're seeing here. But what was your intention in creating this parody and the substance of the message.
Speaker 11: Yeah, great question. So, I mean I think about masculinity. Masculinity a lot because I'm a dad and now raising kids, and I think in this country it's something we don't talk about a lot.
Speaker 2: And so I had this idea watching the.
Speaker 11: Back to back conventions, where at the Democratic Convention there's men who are looking at the women who they work with or who are their own relationships with.
Speaker 12: I got a posit there, because, let me tell you, men don't think about masculine to you a lot. You just are like, that's that's normally how men function. Is like we're we're just kind of more animalistic and we work off of instinct. At least, That's always been my view of masculinity. If I step back and try and analyze.
Speaker 1: It, I don't. I don't go.
Speaker 12: This is something we don't talk about enough. And you know, I just had to go and reflect it. You know, I've been reflecting on masculinely a lot because I'm a father, and you know, like what kind of signals am I sending to my child? Like this is not how normal men think about anything. So when you're losing normal men as you're electorate, you don't want to have a guy that talks like that be the creative director behind this commercial, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: How laughably disconnected?
Speaker 12: Are these people from Americans from just dudes like you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't relate to us because as you hate us at the end of the day, that's the real problem.
Speaker 12: You despise us with every fiber of your being, and we all know it, and that's the primary reason we won't vote for your asses, because it couldn't be more clear.
Speaker 2: With admiration and respect.
Speaker 11: At the Republican National Convention, you have you know, everything's about size, crowd size, this size, that size. You're playing macho man. Literally Hulk Hogan is ripping his shirt off. I mean it was such a cartoon of masculinity that it really the juxtaposition was hilarious to me.
Speaker 2: Wow, you guys got that picture fast, Holy moly.
Speaker 11: So I you know, I come from comedy, and comedy comes from juxtaposition, and so to me, I was just riffing with my friends thinking, wouldn't it be funny if you took these ideas of like, so macho you got to tell everyone how mucha you are all the time masculinity and what I feel is a more real version of what it means to be a man, where you know, yeah, you crate a rom com you braid your daughter's hair, you go pick up tampons from the store if someone needs tamp like, who cares? And so to me putting those together, but treating it like as if it's a real, you know, rugged man political ad would be funny.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't.
Speaker 12: It wasn't really funny at all. In fact, it was embarrassing, but it was revealing. It was a mask off moment, And for that I'm appreciative, and I think that this is actually a good thing that men across the country get to understand, all at the same time, exactly what the Democratic Party looks at us as knuckle dragging buffoons or overly aggressive dangers, because that's really the way you talk about us. You don't talk about the good aspects of us being builders, providers, defenders. You talk about us as like assailants that were a danger to every woman we know. And that's actually not the experience of most men or most women for that matter. And I think that this is a good moment for black and Hispanic and white men all to come together and be like, yeah, we're done, We're not playing these games anymore. We know exactly how, we know exactly how you feel about us, and message received loud and clear. I don't even add to have you convinced me that the past decade of my life has been a misread on my part. You're not gonna gaslight me. You're not gonna convince me that you love me now. You're going to continue to try and shame me as you have been for most of my adult life. The other angle of divisive identitarianism that we've experienced that I forgot to mention is the corporate news. There's articles like MSNBC says the far rights obsession with fitness is going digital. You got how red meat became the red pill for the alt right, how hot girls became the right's new obsession. Or Democrats sphere Harris losing too many male voters to Trump. Yeah, I can't imagine why those other three things would lead to the fourth. I can't figure it out. It's a total mystery. But I think what we're really experiencing is the natural conclusion of identitarian political fighting. Because you created this hierarchy of oppression and now you've tried to flip it on its head. Basically, you've made it so that some of the people that you have convinced are in fact victims are now the oppressors, and they're realizing that, hey, this is not a game I want to play anymore. Like, especially if you are, you know, someone who is impoverished, and you're like, wait, wait, I'm an oppressor now just because I'm a man, but like I'm poor, How can I be oppressing people I don't understand? So I think that's really what this is is that because you've used identity politics, and you've used you know, different identity groups to wage war against one another to try and keep us distracted so we don't pay attention to the people at the top, what's actually created is an alliance that can't stay together. It's impossible to galvanize this movement any longer. I mean, it's kind of obvious, right. Do you think that those black dudes I played in the video earlier, if you were to say, hey, do you vote for Democrats because of their concerns over the LGBTQI plus community, they'd laugh in your fucking face. Let's just be honest. They'd be like, no, that's not why I voted Democrat historically. To have this tent, this umbrella of those two groups. It never, it was never gonna last. And I think that this is the first election in recent memory where like those two disparate groups that you've tried to put into this big tent are going, we ain't fucking with you anymore, Like we're not gonna just get in line. You guys don't do shit for us. You basically just propagandize us. You tell us that we're victims, and you never actually deliver on the promises that you make.
Speaker 1: So we're out. We're done.
Speaker 12: Today's episode is once again brought to you by my favorite snack. Actually, it's fantastic. You can get free shipping on orders over fifty bucks if you use the promo code lockdown. It's Anton's Land of Biltong. What is Biltong? Well, it's South African beef jerky. That's basically what it is. But it's better than beef jerky. I promise you that it's more moist. I hate saying that word, but I'm gonna say it anyways because it's actually applicable here. This stuff is fantastic, fucking fantastic. I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 1: I love it. I hate it almost every day. It's really good for you.
Speaker 12: Super high protein obviously no carbs, and it's it's just a great product. Once you try it, you will come back. I can assure you of that. Anton's Land of Biltong. All you gotta do is go to Land of Biltong dot com and if you order a bunch of it and use the promo code lockdown ten, they'll give you ten percent off. It's a great company produced here in the great state of Texas. Fantastic product, fantastic guy. Land of Biltong dot com. That's b I L T O n G dot com. Get you some promo code lockdown from the Trump side, like, Trump definitely has delivered more to the black community than the Democrat presidents have over the past you know, twenty years.
Speaker 1: That's just a like you can look up his record.
Speaker 12: I've already explained what he did that, you know, directly that was intended to directly target the black community. I still want to just reiterate I hate talking like that. I think it's absurd. Obviously, not all black people were affected by the First Step Act or First or Fresh Start or whatever it was called, where a bunch of people got a second chance and got out of prison. That's why I don't like talking like this because I think it's absurd. But you know what I'm saying in terms of the black community and their demands, if you're going to talk in broad broad strokes, yeah, Trump did more for them.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 12: And what you're seeing is that, like, you're not gonna gaslight these dudes. They're not gonna buy it. They're not gonna say, oh, okay, yeah, you give lip service, he gives action, but you like me more or so you say, but then also simultaneously you chastise me, whereas like Donald Trump's over here, you know, giving hugs to all of the famous you know, black celebrities and stuff like that. I mean, Trump was beloved by the black community before he became president.
Speaker 1: Like straight up beloved.
Speaker 12: So the fact that they ever convinced a good percentage of them that he was some danger to them is kind of mind blowing in its own right. But I think what's happening is that, like reality is conflicting with the narrative and reality is winning out.
Speaker 6: I think men are in crisis actually in this country. I think that plays out different ways, and not all men are in crisis, of course, and not all men are just at home listening to Joe Robin being angry or being recruited to fascism.
Speaker 2: Some just need.
Speaker 6: Therapy, like we all do. I go to therapy. That's great, But I think we need to have a real conversation about that rather than allowing this kind of drift toward this faux masculinity that we see Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You've got like four middle aged women with their glasses, obviously all hard lefties, sitting around a table talking about how men are. Obviously you know, we're sitting around listening to Joe Rogan and we're being driven towards fascism, and we need the therapy.
Speaker 1: And not all you.
Speaker 12: Know, the good Democrat voter guys like they're fine, but all of the rest of them, they need therapy and they're the problem. Like the message couldn't be more clear. You think that we're monsters. But here's what men actually need. What we need is jobs. What we need is opportunity. What we need is love, a relationship. What we need is fatherhood, an ability to carry on a legacy, to have a purpose greater than ourselves. Those are the things we need. We need to be able to afford those things we need to be able to go to a grocery store and actually provide those things to our loved ones, and we need to be tax lest to do so. And you need to stop borrowing, printing, and spending so that we can actually afford to do so ourselves. That's what we need. And until you get that through your fucking heads, I don't give a shit. How many of you schoolmarms sit around a glass table, and you know, we need to have a serious conversation about what's wrong with men. They're in crisis. Yeah, we are in crisis. We are, You're right about that. But we're in crisis because of y'all, because of the way you talk about us, the way you look down on us, the way you shame us, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. You're not fixing the problem by talking about us like that. In fact, the whole reason that we've begun to despise you, and I don't mean women, I mean those women. The reason we've begun to despise you is because it's been so evident that you've hated us for our entire lives. And that is not going to be fixed with some corny ass ad campaign. From some dude who looks like he takes extra long showers when he's at the gym. If you know what I'm saying, this is where the rubber meets the road. This is where real shit wakes people up and they recognize that the government ain't here for us.
Speaker 3: I state it, and then we steal with cover that lean and they're like, Bro, I want to get this chest.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 3: This government is planning in our faces.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: It don't matter if it's Republic with Democrats. They planning our faith is bro.
Speaker 13: You get Ukraine, come over here, they get what they want. You get immigrants, come over here, they get what they want. And you got people being denied these deamal applications that you're talking about the other day, Charlotte Mane he being denied, Bro.
Speaker 3: But you're getting these micros coming over here. Ten thousand dollars fool staffs.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 13: You God damn thouts thousand dollars past siphens.
Speaker 3: Man, it's the higher boat. We better, we better get ready. Damn there, God, Bro.
Speaker 13: A lot of people couldn't afford to evacuate, and this government planning our man.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I totally understand, my brother.
Speaker 12: That was just a random call into the Breakfast Show with Charlotte and the God. But I mean the pain in his voice is very real. Yeah, he's just gone through not one, but now two hurricanes and he's he's hurting, you know, justifiably so. And you know, I still don't love the perspective that like the government isn't doing enough for me. Like, I think the real lesson that people ought to take away is that the government isn't going to do enough for you.
Speaker 1: It's up to us.
Speaker 12: But you can tell, like his real grievance is that it's contrasting the assistance that's being provided to Ukraine or Israel or immigrants, in contrasting that with his city, his community, whatever you want to call it. And I think it just becomes very obvious that like, yeah, this system it just takes from us and it gives to others. And now that the black community is feeling it, like this could be a big this could be a big shift in the electorate moving forward. It's going to be interesting to watch. And just to give you one more example, and in fact, it happens to be a brilliant one. J D Vance being interviewed by some New York liberal, and it is revelatory as to her worldview more than it is to JD's, but he handles it brilliantly.
Speaker 16: The reason that there is a housing crisis is that not enough houses have been built and.
Speaker 15: That we have twenty five million people who shouldn't be here.
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, this is the thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's both.
Speaker 16: I know you do. I don't think that many people who look into this agree with you.
Speaker 12: But I gotta stop it there because that is such an appeal to the majority, it's not even appeal to authority. She says, I don't think many people who look into this agree with you. But that's not an argument. It's either true or it's false. Is claim true that there are twenty five million people that wouldn't be here if it weren't for the open borders that are applying additional demand for housing that is ultimately creating shortages? Is that true or is it false?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: I don't think many people that look into this actually agree with you on that.
Speaker 1: Who gives the fuck? Totally irrelevant? Sorry, we'll continue.
Speaker 16: About a third of the construction workforce in this country is Hispanic. Of those, a large proportion are undocumented. So, how do you propose to build all the housing necessary that we need in this country by removing all the people who are working in construction.
Speaker 15: Well, I think it's a fair question because we know that back in the nineteen sixties, when we had very low levels of legal immigration, Americans didn't buy houses, didn't build houses.
Speaker 12: Oh man, that was stone cold dude, just to sit there and not even react. I think he was actually waiting to see if she would laugh, and he realized that she was too dumb to actually get the sarcasm.
Speaker 1: But of course they did.
Speaker 15: And I'm being sarcastic, of course, in service of appoint Lou Lou. The assumption that because a large number of home builders now are using undocumented labor, that that's the only way to build homes.
Speaker 16: I think again, the country is much bigger, fundamental need is much bigger. I mean, I'm not arguing in favor of illegal immigration. I'm asking how you would deal with the knock on effect of your proposal to remove millions of people who work in a critical park part of the economy.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that what you would do.
Speaker 12: For the record, she also doesn't even understand like the housing market at all, it's a much larger country. Will know, actually the country hasn't grown at all, assuming obviously she means population size. So yes, it's increased in terms of population from seventy years ago. But also all of the houses, or a huge majority of the houses built sixty seventy fifty, forty thirty years ago are all still in existence. We don't actually have to build a new home for every new citizen every time they arrive or are born.
Speaker 1: It's absurd. That's not how how many of this works.
Speaker 12: Just kind of goes to show her misunderstanding about how this shit actually functions.
Speaker 15: Do is you would take, let's say, for example, the seven million prime age men who have dropped out of the labor force, and you have a smaller number of women, but still millions of women prime age.
Speaker 1: Who have dropped out of the labor force.
Speaker 15: You absolutely could re engage folks into the American labor market. This is I think.
Speaker 16: To work in construction, of course you could.
Speaker 12: As as long as you Peah, that is the most revealing up talk you will ever hear in your life.
Speaker 1: Let me back it up. You got to hear a more time.
Speaker 16: To work in construction, of course.
Speaker 1: You could to work in construction. Uh yeah, Lulu, Yeah, there are.
Speaker 12: Over five million American men that work in construction right now. I'm not saying five million people work in construction in America. I'm saying Americans, actual Americans citizens. The majority of housing that is being built is being built by American citizens right now. To believe that Americans are incapable of building housing just demonstrates that, in fact, the modern liberal has so deeply imbibed of their own propaganda that they genuinely believe that all hard or manual labor is only to be done and is currently only being done by immigrants. What an amazing disclosure by her.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 16: I mean, the unemployment rate is four point one percent.
Speaker 15: Most people employment rate.
Speaker 1: This is important that.
Speaker 16: Most people who don't work can't work in the regular economy. They're in the military, their parents, they're sick, they're old, they might not want to work in construction.
Speaker 15: The unemployment rate is not does not count labor force participation dropouts. And again, this is one of the really deranged things that I think a legal immigration does to our society is it gets us in a mindset of saying we can only build houses with the legal immigrants, and we have seven million just men, not even women, just men who have completely dropped out of the labor force. People say, well, Americans won't do those jobs. Americans won't do those jobs for below the table wages. They won't do those jobs for non living wages. But people will do those jobs. They will just do those jobs at certain wages. Think about the perspective of an American company, Okay, I want them to go searching in their own country for their own citizens. Sometimes people who may be struggling with addiction or trauma, get them re engaged in American society. We cannot have an entire American business community that is giving up on American workers and then importing millions of illegal laborers. That is what we have thanks to Kamala Harris's border policies. I think it's one of the biggest drivers of inequality. It's one of the biggest reasons why we have millions of people who've dropped out of the labor force. Why try to re engage an American citizen in a good job. If you can just import somebody from Central America who's going to work under the table for poverty wages.
Speaker 12: It's a fantastic gramp by jd Vance there, and I agree with his assessment. Let me also add that I think that the illegal immigration, when we're talking such astronomical numbers, has also contributed to the mental illness issues, drug addiction, and homelessness too. Now let me explain, because I think that when you're talking about people that are at the lowest rung of the economic ladder, those that are adults but barely intellectually capable of working, but they can do a low level job, but then it's taken away from them because state of California has now made a minimum wage fifteen bucks, and you got some dude who just came across the border who's willing to do it for six or seven. Now, this guy who's like barely capable of actually getting a job at all, is no longer able to get a job, but he is able to get welfare.
Speaker 1: So what does he do. He goes and he gets welfare, and.
Speaker 12: Then he goes and he picks up a bottle at the liquor store, and he picks up a joint, and then he picks up oxy conton or whatever else, and he ends up, you know, on skid row down in la. Now, I'm not saying that's the case with every homeless person. Obviously, it's not a lot of these. A lot of this mental illness comes from a whole bunch other things. Abuse as a child, or you know, medication that you're put on too young. Like, there's a lot of weird stuff that can contribute to this. But if you think that the millions and millions of immigrants that have come in hasn't had any impact, I think you're lying to yourself.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 12: As always, this show was brought to you by Phoenix Ammunition. All you gotta do is go to Phoenix ammo dot com to learn about this company, learn about their products they are fantastic, or go to x and follow them. It's at Phoenix Ammo. Phoenix Ammo is the best American AMMO manufacturer in the country. That's just a fact. I absolutely love these guys. Phoenix amo dot com. It's spelled f E n i x A m m O dot com. You don't need a promo code or anything to get the discount because they already give you a discount when you buy in bulk. These dudes are fucking savages and they're probably on a watch list and I buy from them. You might be on a watch list, but let's be honest, if you're listening to me, you're already on a watch list. So fucking who cares, right exactly? He fie nix. That's Phoenix ammo dot com. When you're running low, the only place to go is phoenixammo dot com. And when you see, as someone who came out of California and saw the homeless crisis increase year after year, but really exponentially from like twenty I don't know, twenty fifteen, twenty seventeen on it, it felt like it was just going like out of control. I think that there's a lot to be said that, like once the immigration issue increased, increase, increase, it kind of hit a tipping point, and then you had all these government policies that incentivize people that like, well, I'm not even gonna try. I'm not even to try and compete, so they just get on the social safety net and then their lives are basically over. And then obviously you have all the pharmaceutical companies that are contributing to this. So I'm not letting them off the hook either, and I'm not trying to blame one thing, and I'm not certainly blaming all homelessness and all mental health issues on immigrants. Don't get it twisted. I'm just saying it's a factor that I think it's very unfair to ignore it entirely, and I just to get back to that interview real quick. I think what's really important. The important takeaway is one I was wrong about Jade Vance, and he's gonna be a fucking tremendous politician for decades moving forward. I think he's the hands down favorite to be the president twenty twenty at this junction. His interviewing capability, his ability to destroy journals left and right is almost unparalleled. It's right up there with the Vague, and I think that he's going to be a problem for them for a very long time, assuming Trump woins, and even if he doesn't. Really but secondarily, I think that the other primary takeaway is that the modern Democrat does not understand their opposition at all. And unfortunately, from their vantage point, their opposition is all men, and they don't understand men. And that is why, as we opened up with they put out ads that are intending to appeal to us, which are in fact the same variety of insulting as every other engagement we've had with you people for the past fifteen years, because at its core, you can't appeal to us because you don't find us appealing and you don't relate to us, And therefore every envoy, every attempt to reach out to us just reeks of either fraudulents or condescension or degrading us, or anger or you get the point. Here's Buck Sexton on Bill Maher talking about exactly this topic.
Speaker 8: Working class voters who are men in particular, but white working class mail voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin. Sorry, bro, the progress means that no one can speak for you, and no one can be in favor of your interests.
Speaker 2: Aren't workings who are going to be? That's why isn't just men? Women are working class as well? You realize, of course for streaking.
Speaker 12: See, even as she's interjecting, she still misses which identity group she's supposed to be outraged on behalf of, because he's talking about men, and she goes, but what about women of color? And he's like, I'm just talking about men, and then she's like, oh, but also women are working class too.
Speaker 8: Oops, think about masculinity and why like the topic that hand is, why is it that the Republican Party is the party of guys? Who are you know that that talk about masculinity in traditional terms, that speak about courage, that speak about getting after it, that speak about taking risks, and the Democrats are announce your pronouns. Let's have boys, pretend they're girls in the locker rooms, let's put tampons in the ground. This is just reality, you know, they call them what's his name?
Speaker 2: All things happen.
Speaker 6: They don't happen everywhere.
Speaker 8: Well, but they happen in enough places of the Democrat Party won't condemn it.
Speaker 2: And so you ask, why why are they courage only a masculine quality? These these are I see here we go.
Speaker 3: It's not that it can't be it's.
Speaker 8: Not that it can't be a feminine quality as well. But then you get into this, what is the definition of masculinity that can be positive that doesn't upset the feminists?
Speaker 1: There's nothing you say.
Speaker 8: Oh, risk taking a greater tolerance for uh, you know, for dealing with like long hours at work, whatever it may be. Oh, that's terrible, because you're disenfranchising women who have.
Speaker 2: The same Well, okay, they do.
Speaker 8: The only masculinity is toxic masculinity. This is why Tim walls and it's not working. He's going around telling everybody, look at me, they do more dangerous jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, just a fact.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, you don't do the more danger we do, the more dangerous jobs we do.
Speaker 2: Most of your job is very dangerous.
Speaker 1: At this table, your hemorrhaging mail voters.
Speaker 12: You have a conservative there that's telling you exactly why you insult him. And I think that kind of sums up all of it. So why do I bring all this up? Why harp on it for an entire hour?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 12: I was inspired actually because that first video I showed you of the rapper from the nineties that was speaking out about how Obama is basically assuming that they deserve the black vote and how offensive it is. And it was quote tweeted by a new friend of mine who I've become friendly with over the past six months after we spoke on the same panel at Freedom Fest in Las Vegas, Brett Weinstein, and he said, this Democratic Party is imploding because the diversity con that it rests on has collapsed.
Speaker 1: A vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 12: Isn't a vote for the inclusion of blacks or the equality of woman. It's an insult to the intelligence of the electorate. It would be shameful if she was our first female president, because identity, rather than capability, is her only meaningful qualification. Black people are seeing through the bullshit. Men of every color are too. Women are the last stronghold, but even there the rate of awakening is astounding. Let's send the DNC elite home for good and put the Republic back on course. The West is depending on us, to which I say, indeed, Brett, Indeed. Moreover, the point that I wanted to make was that it strikes me that the sentiment that these black dudes are expressing is a universal one. In fact, it's probably the most universally American sentiment that exists.
Speaker 1: Now let me explain.
Speaker 12: They're saying fuck you, the two most American words when you put them together, that I can probably muster buck you. You don't own me, you don't own my vote. You can't tax my tea, you can't take my guns, you can't break my printing press, you can't censor me, you can't send me off to a bunch of nonsensical wars to fight for oligarchs and banking cartels.
Speaker 1: You can't fuck you. That's what these guys are saying.
Speaker 12: It's a universal message of rebellion, and at its core, what is America if not rebellion. It is the home of rebellion. And what I've seen over the past four years that I've been doing this show in particularly in twenty twenty, is that we lost that spirit of rebellion. We lost what it was to be an American. The most fundamental belief system that makes us special, as best I can tell, is when a tyrant rise is up, we say fuck you. This is a universal fuck you that transgresses our identitarian differentiations. That you could have a a Jewish intellectual like Brett Weinstein or his brother Eric. You could have a blue blood like RFK Junior. You could have a I don't know if she's Samoan or whatever she is Hawaiian. I guess Tulsi Gabbard. She comes out and she says, yeah, fuck you, you have a vake Ramaswami Indian heritage, but also Ivy League.
Speaker 1: The list goes on and on.
Speaker 12: Right, There's so there's so many people that are not GOP that are that are coming into this fold saying fuck you in unison. I think at its core that's really what that's the tie that binds us. But it's not an ugly thing. It's not even necessarily a hateful thing. It's a rebellious thing, and I think it's a beautiful thing personally. Now set aside all of your concerns about the figureheads and there they're legitimacy and whether or not their true believers or their cons and they're trying to manipulate you. Yeah, maybe maybe all of them are. That's not really the point, right. What it tells you is that there is a market demand for a political alliance that says in unison that allows there's an umbrella that allows all of us into it, just so that we can say more loudly fuck you. That's special. That's something you shouldn't sleep on. No matter if you think RFK Junior is controlled by Israel or Tulsi Gabard's a warhawk at the end of the day, and that she's not really against the war on tear, she just thinks it should have been fought differently, yeah, okay, Or if a veik he's a you know, big pharma con Man. I've heard that a thousand times. Some people think I'm something whatever. Whatever the conspiracy theory is about me, it's not really the point, right, It's not about the figureheads. It's about the emotion. It's a It's a widely held emotion that literally just encompasses perhaps half of this country. Half of this country is ready to say, regardless of whether or not you trust Trump too, but within one voice, not just mine, not just Tom Woods or Scott Horton or Dave Smith, but seventy five million people are ready to say, fuck you.
Speaker 1: That is beautiful. Look at how happy it makes me. It genuinely makes me happy. That is the spirit of rebellion.
Speaker 12: That is what makes America great, and that might be what makes America great again. Setting in aside from Donald Trump, don't get caught up in that.
Speaker 1: That's not the point. I think it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 12: We'll see if it if it has the the legs, if it has the capacity to actually implement the changes that are necessary. But I for want them a little bit hopeful we shall see. If you guys enjoyed this episode, please do hit the like button, leave a comment, subscribe.
Speaker 1: I'll see you soon. Peace.
Speaker 9: They thought we were stoopid, they thought we was ignat Black folks have woken up. We've turned our back on.
Speaker 2: A Democratic party.
Speaker 9: You can no longer use race and religion to sway us into voting for us bullshit. Uh hanya, yay, we were voting for policies. Okay, America is fucked up, and how the fucker is we gonna make it better? Voting for the same motherfuckers that's in control right now. Because obviously you saw thee bitches can't do your job, y'all, some bitches, it's time to get fired. Let Donald Trump come on in there and fix this shit, because god damn, I'm tired of the bullshit, and Black folks are too. You cannot use our race no more. Just tell us what the fuck to do?
Speaker 2: You understand me?
Speaker 9: So Obama and Magic Johnson and arrested you something one bitches, set the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: We got this.
Speaker 1: Welcome toning liberty lockdown. It's stand there, park hold to liberty ain't come but yeah, it's our home. Where did it come from and where did they