Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigft Society got the privilege of talking to an individual today. His name is Scott, and I need to provide a little bit of background about Scott before we get going. Scott was an individual that reached out to me who is a retired US Air Force officer. You may hear some background interference on this call, which is okay. It started to happen quite frequently. Scott has provided his DD two and four form so that I can verify who he is, that he says he is. It's a privilege to have Scott on the show today, and we've got a lot of ground to cover about his interactions with Bigfoot over the years in different areas. But Scott, welcome to the show today.
Speaker 2: Yes, say you very much.
Speaker 1: We've already talked for quite a while, but Scott, I am. I'm excited to let you share what I already know. But there may be more to it too, but I'm going to go ahead and give things over to you. But we've already also stated that you are okay if I want to interject questions, then you're perfectly okay with that. Maybe more of a little interactive interview than some people are used to, But Scott, feel free to take us back to where we need to be when all this started to happen for you.
Speaker 2: All right, First, I would like to cover my background a little bit. I was with a combat unit called Combat Control, basically an air force version of the various special forces groups like Green Beret Rangers, Navy Seals. And the reason I interject this is just so that they understand that I know what it's like to have to move quietly through the woods. I know what it's like to have to observe things around me and to make sure that we're safe, that we're not running into any enemies, positions that we look for tracks, we look for disturbances, and I'm trained in that about as well as anybody else is. I just mentioned that because to show you my qualifications for that. First of all, the reason I wanted to give this story is more for people being able to understand a little bit about the nature what they're dealing with when they deal with bigfoot. I don't claim to be an expert on this or anything else, but I have dealt with them quite a bit over the years, and in my observations of them and my interactions with them, I've reached some interesting conclusions. First of all, I have to say up front, and this may sound strange to a lot of people, especially with the stories that have heard, that I've never actually seen them. I have seen the evidence they leave behind, but I have never seen them directly. I have heard them many times, and their ability to conceal themselves just absolutely astounds me. If our military could hide the way these things do, we would be just night and day ahead of any opposition that we could face. But these things are on a level beyond what human beings are just capable of. They can move through the dark quietly, without breaking a twig, without disturbing a thing at all. They just simply be able to show up next to you, and it's almost like their ghosts more than they are biological creatures. I having said that, I also want to talk about later in this discussion about how it is that these things are able to do what they're doing, and I guess I have to say it seems to be more on the line of supernatural rather than something that is biological. But I'll get into that a little bit further than the story.
Speaker 1: Absolutely think it would be important to if we could set the stage about I don't know how much into detail you can get where this area is, if it's a certain base or region, and what time frame of what years would be talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, my interactions with them have basically been from around nineteen ninety five until present. I had just retired from the military when it happened, and it's in basically Central Cascades, Washington, and I will not be any more specific than that, simply because in this interactions that I've had with them, I don't want somebody else running to that area and trying to interfere with them because I don't want to chase them off. Essentially, if a bunch of people start running out there and there's so few roads in that region that if I give too many details, there's enough hunters and campers and whatnot that would be able to put two and two together and figure out that where I was and start running around the area. So I'm sorry if I'm deliberately vague, but that's why I am.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think there's no problem with that at all. Scott, You're not the first to have to be vague for reasons like that, which are totally respected.
Speaker 2: Yes, First of all, I have to throw out the fact that I really was not a bigfoot believer. There were people that I have interacted with that have run into them. When I lived in Central Colorado, there was a woman that was just freaked out over an episode she had at a party out by a river at night, and she said the thing actually went across the river and everybody ran and jumped into their cars and tried to take off, and it literally picked up the back of their vehicle as they were trying to leave. The campsite and then dropped it and then the tires dug into the dirt and scdadle out of there. But she was just completely freaked out by this, just almost in tears. But that was the only time I actually interacted with somebody that claimed to have met them directly. The other stories that I heard is I was stationed at Fort Bragg for a while, and there's a creature out there called the Beast of Brag or sometimes referred to as a Manchester monster. Most of the stories that I heard were second hand stories from MPs that were out there in the area that claimed they knew people that had had interactions with these things. But iven, I guess so you called me an agnostic about them. I wasn't really concerned one way or the other. But that changed in ninety five when I had a pastor of mine. He took his son out fishing, and they went into this area and they set up a camp site, and then they broke camp very quickly. He was supposed to be out there for three days, but the first night the next day comes over and he calls me up. He said, I need you to come out and take a look at this. This is just there's something really weird out here, and he described that something had come out to his campsite in the middle of the night while it was raining and had gone through his camps and had actually touched the tent and stunked really bad, and he had to visit the campsite twice during the night. The next day he gets up and looks around and discovers a footprint and decided to come and get me because of my expertise in this field looking at human tracks moving, and that's when I got involved. Initially I went out there. It was a couple of days before we went out there, and I had I wasn't really sure what I was going to find. I figured that by that time the track would have been We'd get rained occasionally out here in Washington, and it had rained a couple of times, and I thought that we probably would just see like an impression rather than the track. But when we went to actually look at it, I was astounded at what I saw. I'm used to looking at tracks the line work that I was doing, and what I thought was really interesting about this track was that, besides its size, which was nineteen and a half inches long, and then it was at the ball of the foot, it was exactly six inches and at the heel was five and a quarter inches. But what I thought was very interesting about it was that there's a larger pad than the human foot normally has in the front where the ball of the foot is, and it's about six inches wide, and it's about four inches across, and it's just a kind.
Speaker 3: Of an oval pad that looks like that's way they normally can walk with their toes elevated and their heels elevated and just leave a little pad footprint, so you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Necessarily see the full foot. You would just see this pad stepping down, and you could see a little rill of sand behind that pad, meaning that's where the weight pressure actually was distributed as it was lifting its foot off. And I could see that in the sand imprint, which was about two and a half inches deep, that the toes actually had been angled. They were able to articulate their toes at about a forty five degree angle, very difficult for a human being to do. And when they walk normally, they just keep their toes elevated and their heel elevated and just walk on that pad when they're trying to conceal their movement. Additionally to this, when I really closely examined the track, I could tell that it stepped on the pad of the foot by itself and never it was just the fact that when it stepped into the sand, it had left the entire imprint. I don't know if this was intentional or not. And I didn't find any other tracks for one hundred feet around it. That's really bizarre. I can't even imagine how that's done. But I looked everywhere in that vicinity for the rest of the track. It was as if it just deliberately made that one track just to leave a marker that it was there. And when I say this track was very interesting, upon really close examination, I found the epidermal ridges in the foot. I could it was so clear. I could actually identify if I were to have, say, five big foot in front of me, I could actually identify which one by the epidermal ridges on the bottom. Just absolutely This was so overwhelming to me. Then we also tried to establish how much creature weighed based on the track imprint. Now, when we stepped in the sand, it just made little tiny impressions, and that quickly filled in to where it was just like an elongated depression with no details. However, I was able to look at the jeep track that we came in on in the sand and then have something in which to calculate the basis of the weight on. All I could say is I don't know what the extreme weight that was, but it took at least one thousand pounds of force to make that track. Now, when you step on a scale, you will see it jump up all of a sudden because it's transferring the kinetic energy from the force of your foot coming down in addition to your weight. It doesn't necessarily mean that it was one thousand pounds. It could have been say eight hundred pounds with twenty with two hundred pounds of kinetic energy added to it. So that changed my thing thinking about these things entirely. I now had something that you might call hard evidence to examine, and it clearly wasn't something manufactured by somebody like making like with a thousand pounds of force. And somebody that's obviously a trained pediatrist could to fake this thing. Would it would be just such an elaborate hoax to have to go through to convince somebody that there was a big foot around so anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry, real quick? Were you able to try to make a cast of that footprint at all?
Speaker 2: But we didn't bring any materials with us for that because, like I said, I wasn't even sure it was going to be anything left. After we got there, a couple of days had gone by, but when we got to it, it was like it had just been made. So I don't know what, but I didn't even bother to think about to bring anything, and I knew nothing about making cast molds anyway, I suppose now and with the Internet and everything, you could figure it out pretty quick. But ninety five it really didn't quite think of those things that much. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Did you see any other things in that same area that were a little weird, maybe any bent trees or anything else that would make you think, oh, there was probably a big foot around here beside the track.
Speaker 2: That specific spot was, I guess you'd call it a sandy beach with the off of the stream. It was where the during the flood waters had washed a bunch of sand in next to the side of the stream. And there was not really any other branches per se, but and there was one other depressional track that was about similar, but it was almost two hundred feet away from the other one. I don't know if that was one of them, and it wasn't anywhere in the detail that it filled in with sand, but that was all I could find that I just I looked everywhere for some kind of clue and broken branches or anything that would give me an idea. And we spent the entire day going over that area.
Speaker 1: Big for society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So that wasn't like we just did a casual search. One other thing I'll mention on that is that one other time that I saw what I believed to be bigfoot tracks, we were walking down a fire break and all of a sudden I saw these impressions in the dirt. They weren't that clear, but it was clearly something very heavy had stepped there. And I don't know if you've ever had any mountain climbing experience, but when you climb a very snowy peak, you have to shove your feet as hard as you can into the embankment and then pressed down, and that kind of creates a little hole for you to step into so that you don't slide back down the embankment as you're climbing up it, And that's exactly the imprint that I saw on the embankment on this road. Something had shoved its feet hard into the side of the thing, creating a large hole much bigger than my foot, and had pressed down into it. And there were several steps bigger than I could reach up to each foot. But what was mysterious about it is that clearly it was going across this way, but there was a bunch of pine trees at the top of that embankment that were all full of dry branches that would have easily broken if anything had moved through them, and there was nothing. It's as if it walked to the top of the embankment and just disappeared while in mid step. I just don't know what to think of that.
Speaker 1: Have any of these This is a loaded question, so if you can't answer it, it's no problem. Have any of these locations upon your research also had other encounters happen in them? I mean other people, other people, Yeah, exactly, Okay.
Speaker 2: I dad did a search, and back in the day, Google Earth actually used to have a place you could in their field search look for bigfoot encounters. And so I put that in there, and it was one about five or six miles from the area, but that was the only one reported for thirty miles.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, it would there's a kind of a newer version of that now. You might want to check out if you go to bigfootmap dot com. It's a bigfoot mapping project and it might be interesting for you to take a look at those areas to see if there's new information in them now. But so, after you had these experiences with finding tracks in these areas, did that put you on a trail then to try to figure out what was going on with this bigfoot thing yourself?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, because now that I was convinced that there was something there, and I thought, okay, my first assumption, of course, was that we were dealing with some kind of unique monkey ape specie, although I will tell you definitively that looking at this track convinced me of something else. We're not dealing with apes. If you look at at a monkey's track, you clearly see the opposable thumb style as like deform hand on the bottom, and all apes have that capability that prehensile big dow and this was clearly like a human foot. It was much more like a human foot than any apes foot print. And this it had five toes. They were the same. We had a big toe and you had a little toe, and the others were intermediate in size. There was nothing except for the pad imprint, which if you're tracking people, and say certain African or Middle Eastern regions that don't use shoes at all, occasionally you will see that similar kind of print where people that are just not used to wearing shoes and used to walking around out of barefoot all of their lives have a similar not exactly the same, but somewhat. And so that was some takeaway that I have. I would say, whatever we're dealing with is far closer to human than anything else. Now, as far as the rest of my encounter, that's when we start sarted, camping out in the area and looking for this thing. At the time, my job was very flexible, so I could spend a lot of time out there in the woods, and my pastor, except when he was doing his sermon, he had free time, so we could go out there during the weekdays sometimes and camp out and see what was going on. So we did that a couple of days and nothing came to the campsite. But about the third time we went out there was my next greatest revelation about these things. We were sitting there waiting for the sun to set, and that about this time we were in the valley area, and I have to describe a little bit where we were situated on an abandoned logging road that had been probably left since the nineteen thirties, and there was a stream to one side of us, and then the mountain starts up at about a forty five degree angle. There's just a little wide spot that basically we can't to next to the stream, that's probably about maybe forty feet across, and we'd put our tents up in there. And so we had our tents set up, and we had a plastic table that we were sitting at, folding table, and we're just sitting there having a conversation while waiting for the night to come by. And I had been hearing this kind of knocking sound out in the woods that I just attributed to being like the wind blowing a couple of branches together or something like that. And my pastor looks at me and he said what I thought was the most ridiculous statement, He said, do you suppose they're out there trying to communicate with us? Now, at this point, I still thought that we were dealing with some just animal like similar to an EP of some time. And I said, ed, that's the strangest thing I've ever heard. Are you going to tell me that if I knocked on this table three times, it's going to answer? And for emphasis, I just went like that, and then all of a sudden, the knocking stops, pauses for a couple of seconds, and then I hear three knocks come out of the wood, and I'm sure my eyes were as wide as my pastors. He was just a holy crap. So we then I went and I knocked on the table and I did two sets, and out of the woods came exactly the same thing, knock, And I was astounded. Now this thing was actually listening to us and trying to engage us in conversation. What happened over the next hour or so was us trying to communicate with this thing and it responding back. Sometimes it was just simply mimicking what we were doing, and then it tried to take us in a different direction. I am not trained in linguistics, in any capacity and could not figure out what it was trying to teach us. When you can't physically say hold up something like say an apple and say apple and then the other person understand what you're referring to, it's very difficult to create a conversational mode like that. But whatever it was very patiently messing with us in the sense of trying to create this interaction of some kind. Now eventually it lost interest. But there was something else that went on during this period of time. While it was engaging, I had my pastor knocking and whatnot, and I was trying to figure out where this thing was in the woods. It was up there on the mountain above us somewhere, but I didn't know how far away. So what I thought about doing was walking down the trail and kind of creating equilateral triangle and triangulate how far this distance was that this thing was communicating from us. And so I walked down the road listening to this knocking that my pastor was interacting it with. And as I walked down the trail, I figured out that it was about one hundred and fifty feet from us, fifty yards up on this mountain. And while I'm there. Another rather bizarre thing happens. As I'm looking up on the mountain, I see some branches moving, and all of a sudden, I hear an interaction between it and another bigfoot. They're literally trying to talk to each other. And to my best guess of what was going on is one of them had heard all the ruckus going on and came over to find out what was going on, and the other guy says, hey, I'm talking to these humans. Leave me alone. Because the other guy then walked off and left him alone. And it's just the grunting that they make. And by the way, I forgot an earlier story to this one of my I'm sorry I have to get a little out of sequence in this. But when we first had this interaction, my first thought was that somebody was messing with us. And I had a forty four magnumum in my hips, so I felt like I was pretty well armed to deal with whatever I had to deal with. And so I told my pastor, I said, I'm going to go up there in the woods and figure out who's messing with us. And I walked up there, and as soon as my foot went into the woods, the brush area going up there. All of a sudden, I hear this oh sound that just throws me to death. I've heard that tigers they roar a people or other animals cause them to just freeze. It just overwhelms their central nervous system to the point that they can't move. They're paralyzed. That's exactly what this was like. I took that step and almost mid step, I was like frozen, and I said, Okay, I'm not dealing with this so now. Then then we went back to doing the knocking sounds and everything, and then that's when I started my walkdown the trail to figure out how far away it was the same kind of grunts. And by the way, to describe this grunting, I would have to say, for the sake of your audience and their experiences, the closest thing I could describe it to is Chewbacca when he's doing that ah sound. It's like that, except it's shorter. It's only like about the first second or so as what you hear. It's not elongated that Chewbacca's style. But anyway showed me that there was at least more than one, and that they were up there watching us and trying to communicate with us, and later on we didn't try to engage them any further after that, except to say that later on that night, we were sleeping and I wake up and I'm just laying there quietly, listening to the area to see if there's anything moving around us or anything like that. But my pastor was sitting there next to me, snoring away. All of a sudden, he rolls over and he stops snoring, and it grows quiet for a little bit, and then here it is. It's two in the morning, and I hear this. And this thing had been sitting out there in the woods waiting for us to wake up so it could start the conversation again. It was interested to communicate with us, trying to teach us. So I wake up and the only thing that I had next to me to tap on was my pastor brought his rifle and had it in a case, and had the rifle case sitting there, and I reached over and I started tapping on that, and we went on for another hour after that, tappen away. We didn't accomplish anything, but it did show that this thing was anxious to communicate with us, and that implies a degree of sension.
Speaker 1: I definitely agree that, yes, it does say it makes you think that there's some level of intelligence entirely. How far away would you say it was when it started tapping at around the early morning hours.
Speaker 2: It seemed to be about in the same spot. And I'm going to make a point about that spot that it was in and why it was in that spot here in a little bit. But yeah, I would say it's about fifty yards away from us.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, I would have to get The other thing I want to ask, is so you mentioned that you would hear these short Chewbacca grunts. Were there any other type sounds that you would hear them making as well?
Speaker 2: Later on I'll get into that how their very diverse vocal range is just amazing to me. But at that time, that was all I did, was expressing those kind of those grunts if and that's not even quite an accurate description, but I would call very short term growls, I guess would be a better way of describing. I love maps, and so I went back, and this is before Google Earth. I went back and pulled out maps of that particular region, and I looked at the oldest maps I could find, and then went through more modern maps and what not to see what kind of features are out there. Well, what I discovered was an old logging bro that was made near as I can tell, about the nineteen twenties or so, that had been completely abandoned and was not on modern maps.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So I said, oh, that's just about the area where we heard the knocking from. So I go out there by myself, and I didn't bring a fire on, which was the only time I've ever been in the mountains, but didn't. But I just went out there and I thought, it's a nice day, I'll just go out there and I'll take a look and just verify whether this road is still there or not. So I went out, walked into the woods and found the road and it's not visible where the main road that connects into there. You can't find any sign of that anymore. It's completely gone. But once you walk further into the woods you can start to see where this trail starts to come up. It's all overgrown, there's trees in it. You could be standing in that road with an airplane flying over and you wouldn't see anything because it's completely tree covered now with all the trees going through it, but it was very clear that it was a game trail of some kind. The elk, the whatever else, deer, and possibly the bigfoot were running up and down this thing. And so I started walking along this trail and walking up with the map that I had trying to piece together where I was in connection with where my campsite had been, so that I could get an idea this was where this thing had been coming from. Sure Enough, I believe I went to the exact spot where this thing had been sitting in there because I could look over from that vantage point and see right down to the campsite. And so I said, this thing is walking quietly up and down this trail and is able to see everything that's going on in the area. And what I believe we were encountering was that when these bigfoot move as a group, I think they post at strategic locations to watch out and warn anybody coming out there that there's if they see some activity of humans coming in so that they can pass along. Hey, I think we might have some hunters or something like that, or hikers, and I believe they just were sitting out there using this as an observation point, like the military does. I think everything they do is very tactical. They just set things up the way that we would do if we were trying to move our families in a more or less tactical environment to avoid running into dangers. And so I think that spot where we just happened to park our tent was an outpost for them, and so as I. By the way, I had a bizarre story with this because I walk up the trail further and I was looking at the map, and I said, there's a switchback from the old logging trucks that went up here, and I thought I would just walk up to that just to make sure that it was still usable. And as I'm walking up to this site, something big. I'm just about to get to the switchback area and something huge runs off into the bushes, and I thought, okay, it could just be an elk, because we have plenty of those in the area. There's no shortage of elk at all. I run into them all the time out there. As I walked up to there, when you get up to a switchback, there's a place where the logging truck needs a wide area to make its turn. And that's all leveled out. And sure enough that was still there and pretty well cleared out, although bushy, but not no big trees or anything. And as I walk up to that area after hearing this thing run off into the brush, I didn't stand there, and I said, looking off into the brush aery, wondering what it was that I had just missed. And all of a sudden, I hear something coming back through the brush and I can hear it smelling me that snorting sound of something drawing in through its nostrils. And I thought, okay, that's not an elk. They don't do that. And I thought, okay, I've run into a bear. I stood there, and this is how I was trained to deal with bears. Everybody has their own thing, but when I was a kid growing up in Wyoming in Colorado, this is what those people told me to do when I run into a bear, and they say, face whatever it is where this bear is. Don't look at them directly, because that's a challenge. You look to one side or the other, and that tells them that you're aware of their presence. But whatever, you don't look nervous, don't do anything showing excitement, just stand there casually, like you're relaxed, and because these animals read body language just like we do, and when it sits there and is evaluating whether you're a meal or not, it's going to say, Okay, he knows I'm here, he's not running away, and he doesn't seem to be concerned. Therefore he must have something with him that equalizes the situation, and that I might get hurt if I try to make a meal out of it. And I stood there patiently waiting. Also, the other thing they taught me was look for your exit route, and if you're dealing with bears, the run between trees that are too wide for it to or too close together for it to come through, because they can't make turns that easily. And so I took a glance down the road looking and counted, okay, three trees that were groups of trees where it was close enough for me to get through quickly without him being able to get through. So I had my accent route planned and so I just stood there, and eventually it, I guess, decided that wasn't worth its time, and it moved on. I started looking around to see why it was standing there in the first place, and there right at the edge of the switch was a tree where clearly it was a bear because the scratch marks were huge on it. They were I as I'm six foot one and as I stand, I can reach about eight foot even on if I was trying to reach, say an eight foot ceiling. And I went up to the track and I stood flat footed, and I raised my hand up as far high as I could go, and I was still about four and a half inches from the top of the tallest scratch marks. So I was dealing with something pretty big, whatever it was. So I said, Okay, I guess I'm lucky. I'm never going to go unarmed again. As a matter of fact, I went and bought the largest handgun I could find at the time, which was a four to fifty four Kissol, and I've carried that with me ever since. But that was my story of that particular area where it made it its outpost. And I think they use that because as I'm walking up and down it, I could see that they were able. They would be able to walk up and down this and monitor that in entire area without being seen at all, and they would know if you just sat there quietly and watched, you could see any kind of human activity moving around you without you having to interact with them at all. And I think that's exactly what they do when they set their hunting territory out. They put these outposts out there and they look at things strategically, and then they when they move, they can move their families without fear of being intercepted by human beings. That's why we don't run into them very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think you're right. The Olympic Project in the western side of Washington, they found similar areas where they've found the nests. They've found almost outpost or areas up on the ridge where one of them could be watching everything that's going on and watching for intreaders that are coming in. So I think you're you're definitely on the right track with that. They have a question for you real quick, when you would go to this area or these areas, when you went back home, would you ever have any weird out of the ordinary things happen at home that may have been related to you going out there.
Speaker 2: No, I strangely enough, yeah, because I've heard of that phenomenon, but nothing like that. I'm in I live where my house is I'm out in the woods. I am. I don't know if you know what warehouser is, but it's a There are the people at cut trees and do the limp logging industry. I got three hundred miles of wilderness right next to me that belongs to them and the Forest Service. I got more to worry about with cougars and the black bear than I have with the two legged predators that I might runt it to. But nothing. I haven't had anything all and I find that amazing, actually, But no. I will say I had another encounter in a completely different area where my wife and I were going to go out, and I'll be happy to tell you this location. If anybody wants to verify my story, I'm more than happy to hear that. There's a town called Oakville. It's on Highway twelve. And my wife and I love camping, and she wanted to go out to the West Coast area, but wanted to do a back road kind of way of doing it too. We'll see if we could camp out and then end up heading out to the coast. So I look at one of the old maps in the area and I saw where there was some warehouse or property, and that it had access to a couple of streams, and so we could go out there and find us a camping spot. And there's a little town called it's not even a town really, it's called Brooklyn. It'll show up on the map, but there's really nothing there. It's like maybe a postal center or something like that. And that was our destination that we're going to go to the next morning. But we went in. We found an old logging road and we followed on it and I went to one of the places where it came down into the screen, and we set up a campsite for the night. And the next morning, just as it's turning light, I'm awoken to the sound of breaking branches right next to me. Now there was an old dead tree with just branches that were just as brittle as that just snapped with no pressure whatsoever. And apparently something big had hit this thing and crashed through it. So I assumed there was an elk that maybe had walked down and was startled by our campsite all of us, and then decided to run away or something. But I grabbed the gun and I get up and I start walking around and as I'm standing there looking at this tree. All of a sudden, I hear a snap, like a dry branch, and I look up in the direction where it was coming from, and there was a hill right next to us. It's about maybe twenty five feet high, but I couldn't I could see the trees on the top of the tops of these trees, but I couldn't see the base of them from my vantage point. And so I look up and I said, I wonder what that was. And then all of a sudden, I hear another snap. And then I hear about a minute later another snap. So I said, I'm going to go check this out. That seems strange. So I started walking up a game trail up the side very quietly, and I'm just about to get into view of the bottom part of this tree where this snap is coming from. And my wife just happened to cough at that moment, and she was still in the tent, and I asked, I heard her coughing, and I stopped for a second, and I wait, and then but the snapping didn't continue, and so I cautiously continued walking up the hill and there was nothing there, but there were these branches, some of them as high as nine feet that had been snapped off and were just laying there on the ground. Whatever it was had been just standing there lifting and grabbing these branches and snapping them off periodically, I assumed, just to get my attention. And there was no sign of anything around that I could find these broken branches laying on the ground. And upon examining these branches, they were snapped off at the base. Something had grabbed near the edge of the tree and broke the branches off. And I said, that's like a very human kind of thing, a very something. That's something very big, because I couldn't begin to reach some of these branches that had been snapped off.
Speaker 1: Big for society, who would be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: And so I turned around and I went back and got my wife, and I said, man, there's something out here. I don't know what's going on. All of a sudden, I start hearing this knocking sound out of the woods, and I would hear it like over in one direction, and then maybe thirty seconds later, I would hear a knock over in the opposite direction, and then another one later on. And this started to concern me a little bit. Whatever they were doing was really let me know that we're all around you and we're watching you. And so I said, Okay, I think we need to pack up and get out of here because I don't know what I'm dealing with here. So we got everything in the back in the truck and we took off. I would be curious, you know, if anybody had any experiences in that spot.
Speaker 1: Yes, looking at a map, it's really interesting because just the town of Oakville is right next to the Shehalis Reservation by the Shalis River, which is a lot of stuff happens in there, as most listeners will know. And then that Brooklyn area, there's not a lot out there. Definitely, there's just a random Bible camp out there. But other than that, yeah, it is, it's just nothing out there for the most part.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel free to look out there and see anything because there's something and these guys, it made me wonder if maybe in some kind of communicational sense, they knew who I was. I don't think it's the same tribe, because I do think their tribe affiliate just like we are. I think they have different groups, but they and you don't know how one tribe will treat you versus another, just like in the old days of the West. Could you may find friendly Indians one place, that doesn't guarantee the next group is going to be that way. And so I think that I approach other groups with a great deal of caution. This particular group that I deal with, this tribe as it were, has its own clique, in its own way of doing things, and it seems to be more of the Harry and the Henderson's kind of kind of creatures than some of the other encounters that you might have. But I have true respect for these things. I don't think of them as friendly as per se. I think you could get hurt very easily if he's over step your boundaries.
Speaker 1: I agree there needs to definitely be a respect when you're if not only for Bigfoot, but also for the wilderness. You go out there, especially in the Pacific Northwest, and you don't get many chances be respectful. There are predators out there besides Bigfoot. Not saying it's a predator, but I do have a few questions I would like to ask you. If you can't answer these, feel free to decline, but I just want to ask them and see if they hit on anything. So, having your military background and back in the nineties and before, did you ever hear any stories about military bigfoot encounters in the Fort Lewis area of Washington.
Speaker 2: Very vague ones, nothing like I've heard a couple of soldiers talking about hearing something walking around in the woods, but nobody ever said, Hey, I saw bigfoot. I was actually very surprised at that, you would think. And I've camped a lot in the Fort Lewis areas myself in the military sense. We used to do the map and compass orienteering through all the swamps and all that stuff, and I thought I would have run into something, which is part of the reason I didn't believe in them, because I said, if anybody would have seen one, I would have. Because I'm in the areas where nobody else goes. We would always pick the very hardest spots you could find to navigate through, just for training purposes, and I thought, for sure, if there was something really out there, I would have run into it.
Speaker 1: But nothing interesting. Have you heard of any accounts where the military in the Pacific Northwest has killed a bigfoot, either first hand or second hand.
Speaker 2: I've only heard these stories about the Mount saying how insane. But that's not true. That's just through the media. I've never encountered anybody that had that had any kind of military related encounters with them.
Speaker 1: You bring up the Mount Saint Helen's topic there, and which I think is interesting because a lot of people will I constantly get emails about this every week where it's like, oh, I heard this, and I love when people send me that stuff, but it is a thing where I must I don't think that's ever been proven where the military took bigfoot out of the Mount Saint Helen's blast zone. Is that anything You've ever looked into yourself or.
Speaker 2: I've looked into it, and I think it's entirely possible something was killed out there, because I have no doubt that there was bigfoot in the urine. If they're anywhere, they're out there. That's remember that first encounter with the miners or whatever they were that were in the they were in the cabin that got attacked. That's not that far from where where my on hell and.
Speaker 1: Six Ape Canyon of nineteen twenty four, I believe, yeah, yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I've been to eight k I don't know if you've ever heard of that, Oh, okay, cool and it's but they got its name supposedly because that's where they believe they were staying. But I can't say, for any of my experiences I know anything about that spot. Interesting, but I've looked into some of these legends just trying to establish a pattern. I think these things are semi nomadic. I think that they move in a given region, but they don't want to overwhelm their food source, whatever that is. And so like in our previous conversation I discussed with how you could go to a park ranger and they could tell you where the grizzlies are because of the impact that they have on the ground. They tear things apart when they go through it. I think these things that they eat, it's very sustainable. They make sure that the game is not completely taken out of the area before they leave. They just take what they need and then they move to the next section and they have example, I think one of the reasons they have the particular movement pattern that they do has to do with blackberries not excuse me, huckleberries that we have out in this region, and they probably are using that as a food source. And therefore they plan their territorial movements around that. You know, But that's just a guess because I have no clue. Oh, I do have an interesting story about something that gives me something about how they interact with us. And there is a river, and I don't want to say its name because I would get a bunch of people running over to that area looking. But there's a river about four or five miles from the area, and we decided, my pastor and I decided to just look along this river and see if there was any sign of them out there. And it looked like a great spot because there was some muddy areas in there, and if they'd been walking along the river, they might have left tracks parked the car, and we started walking down this embankment, and we noticed that there was about one hundred yards further up the river was a campsite that somebody had a fairly large group of tents people that had just pulled out and set up their campsites, with kids and whatnot running around, And so we were walking away from them downstream and the part where the where some trees had fallen over from a flood when the glacier melts happened, and the snow melts. All of a sudden, these streams are all flooded out, created a barrier for us to have to get over. My pastor went over one side of it, and I tried to walk further down around the tree to see if it was easier to get over there, but he got across before I did, and all of a sudden, he says, Scott, get over here. So I be through the brush and I get over there to him, and I said, what's up there? And he goes man. Just as I was crossing through there, I heard something squawk and then I heard something hit the ground. And at the same time I hear something hit the ground, the brush started moving like it was something was moving through it really fast, and I said, okay, the ground's pretty muddy here. We should be able to see something. So we walk over to it. And this mud was not wet mud. It was more like playto level. Were just like a perfect environment and for that for looking for tracks, and sure enough we find them. But what surprised me was that these look like kid tracks, say an eight year old. They didn't look any particular difference in track to what a human being would be And but what was we then looked for was this? He heard the like I said, He said, he heard something hit the ground like a thud. And I look around and there was a can of coke sitting there in the mud. And I pull it out and I look at it, and there is a row of teeth marks on it, little indentured teeth. And there's a couple of unusual things that I'll point out about this teeth marks. One is how the front of our teeth are thin and flat, okay, and then as I get toward the rear they have they widen out and become what we call molars. This this marking, this on this thing, And there was only one ring of kind of a rainbow shape of the teeth marks, I'm guessing the upper the lower jaw, but there was no molar marks on it. It looked like they were all flat teeth. And my mouth is I'm a fairly large guy, but my mouth is about two and a half inches across. These marks worth three and a half inches across from the base of the arc. And so my theory is that we had found a child bigfoot who had been watching the campsite and had stolen something from the campsite that it thought would be nice and was anxious to try some Coca Cola. I don't want to do an endorsement here, but it was trying getting ready to bite into the can when we surprised it and it ran off. By the way, my pastor died in twenty ten, and I tried to get that can back because he'd held onto that, and but by the time I thought about it and went over there to talk to the family about it, they had already tossed it. So I don't have that as anymore it is, But nonetheless it shows you that they watch us. They may steal something from our campsites, they clearly enjoy our food. And I've got another story about food, since we're on that track.
Speaker 1: Before before you go there, I just wanted to as an aside, your pastors sounded like he was a really cool guy, into some cool stuff besides the words, so it's a shame that he has already passed on.
Speaker 2: For sure, he was one of the best pastors I ever met. He could he was an absolute scholar in Greek and would try to teach me constantly so I could read the Bible in Greek. And I'm pretty rusty on it now, but he was, absolutely he was. He was a really gutsy guy. He actually was got his seminary over in Northern Ireland and was almost blown apart twice while doing his seminary there. Just he was basically fearless. He was also trained as a sniper in the army and one of the best shots I ever saw. I watched him from an unsupported bench position with his three hundred Winchester Magnum shoot a three quarter inch group at two hundred yards. I have never seen anybody do that before. So yeah, a very capable individual. Well i'll get into where my son gets involved, and by the way, I'll point something else out that's interesting. I have brought people with me to this spot before besides the pastor, and we would have no interactions whatsoever. It seems to me that these things either like you or they don't. How they make that determination, I have no idea, But if you don't pass monster, they don't have anything to do with you. I agree. I have found in my various listening to people of people that have been in that area before and had so off, never had anything happen. And these were people that were interested in me telling them where this thing was. I figured, if they're not getting interactions on their own while they're out there, then they clearly these bigfoot don't want to have anything to do with them. Now get into my son, and which was an interesting take. I have a son who's now considerably older. He's in his late thirties now. When he was a young man and starting to do this, I wouldn't even say man who was thirteen one the first time I drug him out in the woods so that he could encounter these things. He was kind of like, Dad, why are you doing this to me? Dragging me out in the woods for some stupid thing. And I was telling him about the tree knocking that they were doing. And I took him out to our campsite where we had the previous interaction, and I said, here's what's going to happen. You're going to knock, and if they're ready, you're going to hear a single knock come out of the woods. Okay. And what that tells you is they're saying to you, look, I heard you, and I will respond to you as I feel uncomfortable. Okay, So I said, now, just so we went out we knocked on the tree.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And I happened to be looking at him when at the time that this thing responded, and when it made it knock in the woods, all of a sudden, his eyes went wide and he was like, oh, maybe my dad, isn't it not after all? And I told him, Okay, we'll just give him a couple of minutes here until he checks everything out, and when he feels comfortable he'll respond. Pretty soon we heard knocking out of the woods, and it was from that same spot that I told you about earlier, and so he had been at another spot, heard the knocks and then said, okay, I'll see what's going on, went over check this out, and then started knocking. And then my son actually was able to interact with him. He was just going through musical training at that time, and so he was trying different patterns to see if he could engage it in the musical accompaniment. It didn't show any tendency in that at all. It just looked like it was just trying to straight communication, not trying to make music. Now, another thing I'll point out is that when I went to the spot where I was pretty certain it was communicating to us from the first time. When I went to that up that trail, I looked for signs where something had been beating on the trees in the area, and I couldn't find anything. I'm under the impression that it is maybe imitating this sound, not actually banging on a branch, but just making the sound like something banging on a brand on there. They seemed to be very vocally accomplished, and it's an interesting it's a theory. I can't say that that's exactly what's going on. Maybe they're bringing two branches with them and knocking them together and just and then not leaving them there when they go. I couldn't tell you, but they but I didn't see where they were actually at a spot just banging against a tree somewhere. There's another thing I'll point out. The one time my pastor and I climbed up this mountain. I remember I told you where the switch was. I took him up and I showed him where of the claw marks were in the on the side of the tree, and then we continued up the full way up at the top of the mountain, and we got up there and we didn't see anything particularly strange up there, but he said, let's go down this side. And I look at it and it was steep and it was tree covered. There was trees growing up, but it was at a very steep angle compared to what we were at before. And I said, Edd, are you sure you want to do this? This is that looks pretty dangerous and he says, ah, if it strikes me. The reason that if they're moving around here, they're going to pick the least likely area where we're going to be walking, so that they're not surprised by anything. And I said, I can't ultra logic, but okay, we'll go down. So we went down the side of this mountain and it was just like basically going from tree to tree, just grabbing a hold of it and holding on to it till I could get to another one. And just because because I was too afraid of falling down. What I found though that really got my attention. Well, there were these curious spots that were looked like where a tree had fallen over and had left the hollow. How the roots will bring up the dirt with it as it comes out, leave a little depression in there. What was strange about them is that were these depressions were fairly large, say fifteen feet across, twelve feet across somewhere in there, and they would they were, but they were padded down. They were like flattened, like something had gone and heavy and had had just pressed it all down till it was just really flat, and it looked like these were betting sites for them. They were. My guess is that when they were bringing their families through, they would go into this area so that was rather difficult to access, and they would bring their families in and make these betting sites on the sides of the mountain so that they could be in relative say of safety, and without fear of surprise because believing there was no way a human being was going to seek up on them with that, With that, that's steep angle. But that's just a theory. But it just looked too can they say manufactured to and clearly not done by human beings. That's just something we'll throw out as a way. I think that they moved when they travel, they just have these betting areas set aside safety and then they as they're moving along, they probably have those prepositioned so that they know there's some other place where there is a tactical spot where they can rest that they set up for the next camp when they move through the area.
Speaker 1: It definitely makes sense. It's I think it's a good theory. I don't know if you can answer this one. But this area that you mentioned, is it one where it's pretty far out in the woods or would you have to worry about other humans potentially being there and causing issues.
Speaker 2: There are there are human beings all over the place out there, and there's hunters, there's campers, there's hikers or whatever, and those of that are familiar with the Central Cascade region. And by the way, I guess I'll allude to one other aspect of this. There was a period of time from the last encounter I had with them was twenty nineteen, and the reason why things have I've had to drop it for a while was two reasons. One, I only go out there when I can find somebody to go with me, and it was very hard with my job to co ordinated time where I could have somebody else that was also off at the same time to go out there. But the big problem I ran into is from twenty nineteen to roughly about twenty twenty two. There were so many people out there trying to get rid of this thing, trying to get away from the town so that they were away from the restrictions of having to wear a mask all the time and whatnot. That they were just everywhere driving their dirt bikes and with their big packs of campsites and whatnot. And well, a couple of times we went out there, we were just astounded. I was seeing more people at one time than I saw prior ten years before that. It was just astounding to me. But it's gotten back to normal now, and I hope I have retired fully and I just had of the military, but out of work in general, and as soon as I can find somebody to go with me, it will start going out there again. By the way, the spot that i'm in, it's pretty much inaccessible during the wintertime unless you want to go in with country skis or something. But you'd have to go in for miles to get into that area because there's no roads out there that aren't just schemer Beihle. I'm really familiar with it from with their movement patterns from say about May until October, so I can't tell you what they do during the winter. I don't know. I think there is a very strategic region that they have that's set up for their winter campsite. And I have my theories and I can't get into it for this show because I would give away where they are. But there's a reason why they're in the spot they're in, and it's brilliant they are. Once I started figuring out what they were doing, I said, these guys don't just think tactically. They think strategically as well about where they are and where they are in relationship to us. That's part of the reason why they're able to inhabit without us running into them all the time. They have pretty planned everything to an incredible degree. Now, what happens, I believe is that sometimes, just like human beings, they make mistakes and they get out of their patterns for whatever reason. Maybe they're exploring, maybe they're the guys that are looking for new patterns, just for alternate roots in case their others position is compromised or whatever. But for once they get out of that established procedural place that they have, that's when they tend to make mistakes and they run into us. That's where we catch them. But when they have their movement phase with their families and whatnot, everything seems to be very organized to a military level, and they are able to move safely with their families most of the time without interacting with us at all. We're just not wise to their positions at all. Then to go into the next part of this, and that was their interactions with my wife and daughter. I married a Philippine. Matter of fact, my pastor married us back in two thousand and four. And I had told us Gal she was from the Philippines and brought her over here, and I told her about this, and she says, I really want to go camping. It's been my dream all my life to go camping, and Filipinos don't go camping. She lives in the most what do I say, the probably one of the most dangerous areas in the Philippines to live, which is Mendenau with the various terrorist groups and whatnot out there. And she said, if I had built a fire in the woods, i'd have ten guys with AK forty seven showing up in a heartbeat. We're trying to see what I'm doing. And she had never been camping, and when she said she wanted to go camping. I thought, okay, she doesn't really want to go in the woods. She wants to go out to some campsite somewhere. So I went to one of those paid campsite things and I brought out there and I said, well, what do you think of this? And she said, that's nice, but why are all these other people here? I want to go somewhere where there's nobody. And I said, okay, I can take it where. I told you about those bigfoot guys. And by the way, I'll throw something out. I haven't heard anybody mention this on your program before. But do you know the Philippines has their own bigfoot Ooh.
Speaker 1: No, Actually, can you say the name of it? I may have heard the name of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Capri. No, yeah, that's what it is. Now there's a very bizarre take to this very bizarre take. The way they always think if I say Capri to a Filipino they had an image will pop into their head and it is a picture of a very large, hairy man sitting underneath a h in the shade of a tree, smoking a cigar. And that's and if you type in Capri and put and then go to Google and push image. You're going to see those drawings of it sitting there and that and that's spelled with a K, by the way, not a C. And when my wife was raised, she was always told to look out for the red eyes in the trees and because that's because they have glowing red eyes apparently, and that she sa they would make the kids come in, just like we do with the Boogeyman. Don't let the Boogeyman get you, come on and when it gets start. Their boogeyman was a capri so she had no issues with that whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The next phase of the story, I'm going to get into that we talked about some of their communicational things. There's another thing that they do for communication, apparently, and that is a smell. People are always talking in your show about how you have this they have this stink, okay, But in my various interactions with them, I quickly grew to realize that that stink varies and there's different communicational aspects to it. And by the way, there's something that I've become so familiar with now in the time that I have that when I do encounter them and smell. That smell, there's a certain pheromone that they seem to have that, for want of a better description, it will always have a fishing oil. I don't know if you've ever smelled like cod liver oil or something like that. It has that kind of same fishing smell to it, but that's that underlying pheromone. The rest of the smell could change, okay, but there will be that still at that little faint pheromone smell, and I'll pick that up with my nose before I'll smell the rest of it. I don't know if that's by design or by they released a pheromone first and then the other scent or whatever's going on, but I've had several encounters with them where they've had completely different smells to them. And in that particular case we went out to I actually deliberately didn't want to camp in the same spot, but I camped on a stream about It was less than a mile, maybe about two thirds of a mile away, about a kilometer from the Bigfoot area, because I didn't want her to get overwhelmed with these things. But we went and she had a daughter that she brought with us, which I consider my daughter, and so they went camping their first time out by this stream, and it's very ideal, like the babbling brook and the pine trees and everything, and I thought this is great. As it was starting to get dark, there was a big patch of woods near us, and all of a sudden I caught that pheromone scent, and I said to her, I said, I don't want to arm you, but one of them is in the immediate area. I can I know, I can tell he's here, and he's just coming by to check us out, and I want you to come down with me, and we're going to interact with him a little bit. And so what I had done was I had bought a one of those little night vision monoculars, and I wanted a chance to see if I could see them with this, because now it's starting to come dusk and I could hopefully his eye shine off of the ir from the monocular. And so I walked down and I was armed, of course, with Trusty four fifty four, and we walked down the tree and waited, and sure enough, the smell started to get more and more, to the point that it was almost eyewatering. This thing. If I were to it's almost impossible to establish distance from smell, but it says, if it was like ten feet from us and I'm not seeing a thing. I'm looking all over through the woods with this monocular, turning back and forth and looking around, I'm not seeing a thing. But this smell was almost to the point that you could gag on it. And I said, how do you describe this smell? I said that to my wife, and she says, she's holding her nose, and she says, it smells like somebody's vomiting.
Speaker 1: Fish big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh, that's a pretty good description what I would call it. And so that was that's how I would described that encounter. And pretty soon we stood there and we waited, and I didn't know if it was going to interact with us in some way, But pretty soon the smell started to go down and then to where it faded into nothing, and I knew it moved away. Not a brainch was broken, not a movement of any kind, nothing developed eyeshine, just that overpowering smell, and I knew that he was just coming by to say hello, bringing somebody new for me to meet today, and then then once he was satisfied, he went on his way and never bothered with him again. My wife, unfortunately, had an bigfoot encounter. So whenever we go camping, which is frequent, and we do go in the area, but we stay usually three miles away from that spot, not that close to it, and they've never attempted to interact with us directly. I'll make one exception. One time she decided to invite some of her friends, a couple of few females that had never been camping in their lives either, and she said, why don't you come with us so you can see what that's like. So we went to a completely different spot several miles from there, probably like seven or eight miles as the crow flies, and we found another stream, and we set up camp and whatnot. We got food cooking and everything, and while we were sitting down to eat, I heard a sound which I at first I was thinking I was hearing a bullfrog because it was in the swampy area near the stream, that's not out of the question. But as I'm listening to it, I said, this doesn't quite sound right. And so when the meal ended, I and it wasn't. It was just like you here, and then you'd a little while later you'd hear another one, like about a minute apart. And so I then got up and I started just following the sounds. I would hear it every grunt, i'd just walk a little further out. And we were at our encampment in the woods, and as I was as we were camping, there was a clearing out near us where on the road that we came in, and I walked out there, and as I walk out, I then realize, because I get out in the clearing, I hear the grunt and I look in the direction and I realized it's from a bridge line about four hundred meters away, that's about a quarter mile. And I said, this thing was loud, but it apparently saw me at the time that it had when I stepped out of the woods, and that was the last time it grunted.
Speaker 4: And I know that must have been one of them, because I can't find anything that grunts lighted that loud.
Speaker 2: Not an elk, not a bear, nothing does anything quite like that. Apparently they interacted in the area quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Was that grunt similar to the Chewbacca type one you heard before?
Speaker 2: Too? Similar? By the way, you were getting digital there, just in case you couldn't tell the But it it was very similar, just louder. Must have been very loud because for it to carry that distance, but it wasn't very long. It was just sounded like that. That's the best I could do. And that doesn't sound like any particularly. Never heard of bears doing that particularly, and or elk or anything else that I could think of, And it musn't have been a very large animal to make that some kind of noise. Now, I also point out that one time when I was with Ed, we were camped out there and I actually had the opportunity to hear its voice in speaking. And I would happen to be awake, and I'm laying there just staring into the darkness in the tent, and all of a sudden, right next to the tent, like maybe just ten feed from it, all of a sudden, it starts talking. And I would love to be able to give you an idea what that sounded like, but I could not describe it. It's like nothing. It's so alien to what we're capable of doing. A squawking in a squealing sound that just it just said whatever it had to say, and then without making the sound, it went away. Now I didn't go out to go check it. I'm not to me. I may be a brave man in certain things, but to go out into complete darkness and to face something that big and potentially piss it off, no thanks. I'm just going to stay in the tent leave it alone.
Speaker 1: Were these actual words you were hearing or was it closer till the serials sounds?
Speaker 2: Well, just when the closest I could ever come to is maybe like hogs when they do that sound. But there was more to it than that. There were grunts and growls with that was a cacophony of different sounds. While that was going on, it was just too hard for our vocal cords to be able to coordinate, to be able to match. But I think he just wanted to say his peace and just let me know that we're there. I also would like to point out that they do like to have fun with us on occasion. They in a way, and I guess that when you're out there in the woods and your bored, you've got to do something to amuse yourself, and sometimes they do it at our expense.
Speaker 4: One of the things that happened was Ed was getting up in age and he having problems with his back.
Speaker 2: So his wife got him a nice cot to sit in, and so we put that cot in, but there wasn't much room in the tent, so it had it pressed up all against the side of the tent so that you could actually see the edge of the cot when you were outside of the tent, you could see that the ridge of it poking up against the side. And he all I know of it is that he fell on me in the middle of the night, off of his cot, and I said, Ed, what happened? What's going on? And he said, I just got knocked off by one of these big foot And said how did that happen? And he goes he gets up, and he says, I woke up and I could smell it, but I was so tired I started to lean back into my bunk, and it could see my movement because you can see the movement of the cot pressed against the thing. And so he got angered with the fact that I wasn't going to interact with him, so he hit the edge of the cot with his fist I'm assuming or maybe his foot and hit the edge of the cot on the tent and knocked the cot over and knocked him over on me. Just I guess he just got annoyed by the fact that we were going to ignore him, and so they'll interact with you in that manner. Another story, and I'll get into a couple of stories about my son and real quick. The second time that my son got interacted with them, we pull into the campsite area off this road this fire brake, and there was this huge bush. It's not there now, but at the time there was this massive bush that used to sit there and you couldn't see anything through it. You couldn't see a foot into this thing. It had so many leaves on it. And when I pull in with my vehicle, I got out and all of a sudden, I'm overwhelmed by the smell. I'm just as soon as I got out of the car, I just knew that something big was on the other side of that brand of those bushes and had been standing there and like just watching this coming in. And I could even describe perfectly the smell. It had that fishy odor to it, like tuna fish. And if you took macaroni and cheese and you put a little the tuna fish in there, and then you put it in a microwave and cooked it about a minute more than what it needed to have for it to be to where the point it was actually starting to burn. That would be the smell that you would get. And so I'm standing there and I'm smelling this almost my eyes are almost water and from the smell, and I'm concerned because I didn't want to do anything that would provoke it. And my son is right there. He's only thirteen. I'm concerned that he might be in danger. So we're just I said, just stay there, don't move, let it decide what it wants to do. And then pretty soon the smell started to scipitate, and I said, okay, I think he's left. So then I cautiously walked around the bush to the other side, and sure enough, there was no sign of anything around there, and I said, okay, I guess he's had his fun. So let's go build a cancer. Maybe i'll come back. Sure enough, we go and start setting up the tent, and as we're doing so, all of a sudden, that smell returns and I'm looking around. I can't see anything. There's trees in there, and there's bushes, but still I could see a certain distance, like maybe thirty forty feet into the wooded area, but I'm not seeing a thing moving. But the smell was very overpowered, and so I look as I'm looking for it. All of a sudden, I hear there's deep like lurch in the Adams family, this deep voice go. And I look around and them don't think that's anything all I've ever heard before. I'm looking around in the trees and I'm looking everywhere. I don't see anything. And then I hear it repeat itself again. That's saying deep whoo who sound. And then pretty soon this started to scipitate again, and I said, I guess he's moved on, but he wanted to leave his mark. Now. Part of that encounter that we just had was with another experiment that I was having about its food. I was very curious what these things like to eat, and so I was also trying to cleverly come up with a way of getting hair for evidence, okay, to see what I could determine. So I came up with the idea of using contact paper like you use for shelves, and then sticking food on it, like apples and bananas and whatever else I could think of, and sticking it on the thing so it was like glued to the surface, and then laying it out flat, and the hopes that if it picked up the food, it would leave some hairs behind. One of the things that I did was I thought about giving it nuts, and so I putted some salted almonds down, flavored almonds, and I put them in a zip block bag and I stuck that to the thing with the bag closed. All right, then, what I had done that the week before, I brought my son out and I was coming back now to see what if anything that had touched. We then went when we finished our tent, we went into the woods to go look at this thing, and the found the thing, but it had been completely untouched except for one interesting thing, and that was the baggie had been emptied completely of all of the nuts, and the bag had been closed again. Something had actually closed that zip block bag with that dexterity, but there were no hairs on it or anything else. But I thought, how interesting that this thing was go out and would carefully open up a bag and apparently likes the nuts. And I'm actually going to surmise that that it was the salt that got it interested, because that's pretty hard to come by in the woods, and it probably liked that. But so now then I the next that was that evening, I left it out there again and it went back to the campsite. So we get up the next morning and go back out to the site, and I was going to pick it up and just bring it in with me, and because I figured they weren't interested in it, so I went to started to walk up to the site and all of a sudden I hit this smell at a wall of smell. That's all I could describe it. And when you look at at how chemicals sit in the air, the heavier the molecule, the less it travels. And so if I smell something really bad and very strong, and you ten feet from me don't smell it, yet, that tells me that's a very long, complex molecule that's hanging in the air. And to describe the smell, I would have to say it was had that same fishy odor to it that I always get, but this time it smelled like hot breaks, just if you'd had a semi slamming on the brakes and trying to burn out the brakes that had that same kind of smell, and I could smell this really bad, and I turned to him. I said, man, you can't getting this. He says, no, I don't smell anything. I said, oh, okay. But then it took about three more seconds for the smell to move over toward him to where he could get it, and then all of a sudden, he starts gagging. And what that told me is that, hey, I don't want you here for whatever reason. I want you to go away. And I said, okay, to me, that's a warning sign. We're turning around. I'm not retreating the food. I'm just going to go back. So we just turn around and left. At that point, they are able to alter their smells. They have a wide variety of senses of smells. I don't know if that's I couldn't tell you whether it's an individual that's able to alter his smells or if those are individual smells of One guy smells like hot breaks all the time.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Another guy smells like macaroni and cheese with the or and another guy smells like rotted fish. I couldn't tell you or am I interacting with the same one all times and he's just giving me different smells. I don't know, but I knew know there's more than one, but it will always have that accompanying kind of phishy odor to it.
Speaker 1: That's such a weird. I think that this is the first show where that detail has come out. It's very interesting. I'm gonna be keeping it in mind now. It brings up an interesting point, and that they can either change things about themselves, or they're affecting the way that we either hear them or smell them, or they're changing their smell and their sound themselves. It's very strange to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, but I just think it's just yet another way they communicate with each other if they are under attack. And I get this all the time. I tell the story to work, friends and stuff, and everybody kids me all the time about being the bigfoot guy. But I always get these guys come up to me. Can I go with you? I'm going to bring this gun and I'm going to bring that gun and whatever. I'm like, stay away, buddy, I don't need you with me, because if we start shooting these things, we're not coming out alive. I doubt seriously they're ever alone completely. Maybe they say you might run into one of the expeditionary ones that's alone, but if I'm in that area, I know that they're not alone. And if we start shooting, we're not coming out. Because these things you've heard, their rock throwing abilities are just incredible, and they they've never thrown a rock at me, But that doesn't mean that I'm not aware that they're fully capable of that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Scott's I've heard accounts from a gentleman over by Packwood, Washington, where allegedly he ended up shooting one in the face, and then I want to say, the same guy later on they're in a different area nearby, but he ended up getting thrown down on the ground very very forcibly somehow. So there are definitely stories of if you mess around, you will find out that is the wrong thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I'm going to tell you a story that has I'm going to tell it because of the fact that it shows you how thorough I am and my investigations alludes to that. And I just don't make impulsive decisions on what I've encountered. I really try to think through it and make sure that I'm actually seeing what I'm seeing and not deceived in some way. In this particular case, it was one of the rare times that I went out by myself. And I'm also make a point of telling you that the reason that I never go out by myself on most occasions is that one it's just a good safety thing, but two, I always want to witness with me to when I encounter something. But in this particular case, I had went by myself, and I had just bought in a gun show these Russian mvgs, and I was anxious to try them out. So I go out and I set up my campsite at the same spot. I decided to cook myself a meal, and it was just starting to get dark, and as I'm cooking on the tailgate of the truck, I said, it's getting dark enough. I want to check out these mvgs to see if they really work. So I put the mvgs on and then I turned them on, and then I look off into the woods and I am seeing all of a sudden, these two glowing dots that look like eyes, and so I lift up the mvgs to see what I could see. Without them, and I don't see anything. I don't see any glowing dots or anything else. So I put the NBGS on and there it is. And not only that, it's not just standing there, it's moving. And I'm like freaking out because I'm thinking this, I'm seeing the eyeshine of of the ir and it's walking toward me. And then but it's silent. There's no sound whatsoever. And of course I'm near a stream and a fairly rapidly moving one, so there's you can't see extree except for maybe really loud snapping branches, I wouldn't hear much. But it actually, as I'm watching it, it actually moves silently right next to me, through the woods to my right and between me and the stream. And I'm like, when I just freaked me down so much, I just said, Okay, if they're able to move like that, I am not going to mess with them. And so I just packed up everything and I went back. I spent a long time thinking about it, and I drug a friend of mine out with me the next weekend, and I said, I need to determine whether or not I had really encountered one, or was there some other explanation for this. And I looked at the area and on the other side of the stream was another dirt road, and I thought, what if it was a vehicle coming down the road. But because of the fact that it was through the woods and it wasn't quite dark yet, I wouldn't be able to see the headlights except with the MVGS. And so I did an experiment where I had him take a truck and go down the road without It was at a small angle, so you didn't have to give it the gas to get moving. You could actually coast down the road. And I said, I just want you to go up the road and come down again. I want to see if I could see her headlights. And he came down in the truck and I couldn't see him at all, and except when I put the MVGS on, and then I could see make out these headlights. I just I don't make statements rashly. I do check them out and as scientifically as I can to make a determination whether or not we're being whether whether it's something real or am I just making being fooled by just some other natural occurrence. So I have had other encounters with them with camping and what not. Occasionally when I camp put my wife, Like I said, she just doesn't she loves camping, she just doesn't want to have the bigfoot stomping around. Every now and then I'll wake up in the middle of the night and I'll catch that odor, and I know they're just okay, just checking out, making sure everything's okay. But they I think they understand her, and so out of respect for me, they don't really try to interfere with us that much, but I think they somehow know when I'm around. Now. The last story I've got was just before COVID hit. I went out with my son and it was the most interesting interaction I've ever had with them, because I didn't know they could do with what they had this capability about them. We parked our car and it was amazingly quiet in the area. There was hardly any traffic at all at that time off the main road, and so we parked our car and they decided to go for a walk, all right, And as we're walking around, I'm hearing this dog yapping and sounds like a Jack Russell terrier, who is the best I could describe it if you're interested, but it just was this concept. Yeah, yep. And as we're walking, I said, if the owner should have stopped this dog by now, but they haven't, they might be in trouble. So I listened for where the sound of this barking was coming from, and there was a road leading off in that direction, and my thought was, is that somebody that might have set a campsite up and that had leased their dog and maybe they were in trouble. Maybe the guy had a heart attack or something and the dog is just trying to get our attention for help or whatever. As we walked down the road, I said, yeah, it's definitely coming from down this little this off trail, so let's walk down there. So we walked down the road about maybe two hundred yards and all of a sudd the barking stops, and then something. There was some bushes off to our left and something big was moving through those brush. Now, that's nothing to get excited about, because, like I said, there's tons of elk and obviously bear and I have seen black bear running around their life, so that in itself meant nothing. But something really big was moving through about twenty yards of bushes right next to us, and you could just hear it shaking and whatnot, and cracking and whatnot. But what was the telling part about it was is that when the shaking stopped, then the dogs started barking. And now it was where the branches had started to stop shaking, where it had gone through the branches to the other side of this bushes, and then started barking again in a completely different area, now behind us. And so I said, all right, I don't know what's going on, but just stay behind me about twenty yards. Just keep me inside, and I'm going to go ahead and see if I can see this dog. So I started walking through this open area of woods. When I say open, it means it was brush free, but there were still plenty of trees. And as I'm walking, this thing was just staying out of sight. You'd hear it behind a tree, let's say, maybe twenty thirty yards away from you, and then just as you got up to the tree, it would all of a sudden be quiet, and then another thirty yards away would be another tree and you'd hear barking behind that. It's like, how is this happening? But it was clearly leading us around. And then as we were trying to follow it, and then finally it quit barking, and then it went to the across the road that we walked in on and then started barking from that side all the time without breaking a branch or moving a thing. It was just so bizarre, so I said, okay, clearly it's messing with us, so let's just go back about our business. So we got out. We just walked down the road a little further and we crossed this bridge and we were walking along and then all of the grunting sounds like, for want of a better description, i'd say it sounded just like chimpanzees that kind of that kind of grunting the sound that they make, and it's coming from underneath the bridge we just crossed. So I said, okay, let's see what's going on here. Let you walk on one side of the bridge and I'll walk on the other, and we'll see if we can see anything move out. So we walked up to the bridge and it stopped about it as we got about to say, twenty yards from the bridge, and so we tried to watch for movement, but we were not exactly the best angle to see it. But we walked up to the bridge and looked underneath. It was nothing there. So I said, man, these guys are just having fun with us. We went back to our campsite and we went the rest of the night. I kept thinking that they were going to show up or something at night, but nothing. But then the next morning I wake up and it's just starting to get daybreak, and I hear a bird. And as I'm trying to wake up, I listened to this bird, and then the dawns on me. I said, well, well, wait a minute. This isn't any bird. This is a something like some kind of tropical bird. There's a It sounds like what you'd expect to say, a tucn or one of those exotic parakeets in say Brazil to make nothing like you'd find in Washington or even in North America. And it was very elaborate, and I did take it and my cell phone. The problem I had was that when I got my new cell phone, I asked them to transfer all data and they I didn't realize until too late that they didn't translate the recording that I had. Sadly, I've been happy to have played that for you, but I had played it to other people and had and so they had heard it, so they said, yeah, that just sounds so bizarre. It had a rhythmic pattern to it, but it was very long. It was like an elaborate undulating pattern that was probably like probably about ten seconds before it repeated itself. Oh man. And yeah. So anyway, but now there's a little side story to that. I told one of my work friends about that, and so he goes camping, not in the exact same area, but near that area, but probably fifteen twenty miles as of proflies. But he brought his family in there, and he had told them specifically about this story that I said, And he said, as they were going through the woods out there, all of a sudden, he said, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: I just heard that sound. It sounded like some kind of tropical bird out there in the middle of the forest. And it was never when we walked in that area, Just like with me, as I would walk toward it, it would stop. You think you're just about you'd see the bush where you're hearing the sound coming from. Then it would stop, and then it would start fifty yards over at another bush and you'd walk up to that and he said it was just like that, and he said, I'm just going to get the kids, so we're going to go back home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what I think that's the best thing to do. I've experienced that in Oregon, out in the woods, where there was a young lady that was able to communicate with a fake bird noise that was coming out from the bushes, and it was trying to get at least heard to move further down the trail because it started slowly going away. And I've heard accounts where people have heard mimic people's voices or life beacon beeps from the woods. It's just it's wild, the mimicry to try to get someone to go to another area that's out there. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is so these now some of those we have the legends of windowgoes. And since I've now run into Bigfoot, I have to say that I have to give credence to the other things that go bump in the night. As a matter of fact, I like to joke that I said, I don't want to say there's no such thing as leprechaunts, for fear that someone will come up and kick me in the shin. Yeah so I so there could be a lot more to this amazing world that we live in than we think.
Speaker 1: And hello, oh I think we lost him, Scott. Oh boy, it's not good. It's getting to the point where now calls are being shut down completely.
Speaker 2: I lost you apparently.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was weird. I've never had that one happen before.
Speaker 2: What happened? What point did you lose me in?
Speaker 1: We were talking about mimicry and thing that you've experienced out there. You talked about parakeets sounds, and then I had talked about stuff that I had heard. I think that was about it.
Speaker 2: Okay. I was talking about the metaphysical part. Did I get into that about the epic of Gomesh Not yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's funny. Wow, you were talking about that and that's where it got shut down. Yeah, Oh my goodness, dude, that's wild.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. Okay, yepkay, Okay, there's that could be a point to all of this, you know, when you're ready.
Speaker 1: To record, Yeah, we're going You're good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay. The part that I wanted to get into is their metaphysical aspects. There about these things that defy biological movement. The lack of tracks. They seem to only be there when they want to be there, the sound, the fact that they don't make any sounds when they move through the woods. They seem to be in complete control of the environment, which is why I respect them so much and realize that even though I'm fully armed when I go in there, and I'm extremely well trained with firearms, one of the courses we had to go through was one where you could weren't allowed to use the sights on your guns to shoot, and you had to learn how to position your body reliably so that you could still hit your target without ever using your sights. And so I'm very good with a firearm, I'm very confident with it, but I know that I'm not in an environment where I could possibly engage these things on a fair footing. My gun is nothing more than a glorified security blanket, because these guys just seem to have such control of their environment, but they have senses beyond what we seem to be able to have. The fact that they seem to know who I am. Whether that's through sense or sight or whatever, I couldn't tell you, but they seem to know something about me, and they seem to know something about my character, which is important. They don't advertise themselves to people that will shoot at them. They seem to know by by observation of whatever kind, whether they can trust us enough to try to communicate or not. And so for bigfoot hunters that are out there with their elephant guns and whatnot, they'll be running up and down those fire broads all for the rest of their lives and never run into these guys. They're just fooling themselves, wasting their time. When but some people are just visited, and I actually believe there's a religious quality to them. I will refer to the epic of Gilgamesh in which they are discussing the uh. The in there, the wild man of the think of Gomesh, I think the name is a dukie or just trying to pull it off and douku or something like that. And uh. But when you look at the description in there that the gods made this thing, not God, the gods. And actually what's really interesting about it is if you break down the word of there, that the ending of the word means made by okay the andu it means that the means literally the lord of the heir, and in the Bible we refer to the Prince of the Air, which means it basically means the same thing, and which is a reference to satan. As. For want of a better description, I think that we're dealing with something that is not human in the sense that we recognize it, or not biological. That's how they're able to move through demension or whatever and go wherever they need to go and do whatever they need to do without worrying about us directly. But they seem to have certain limitations. We do run into them, and sometimes by complete accident. I've met a lot of people that have run into them, or have told me stories where they've run into them, where they've caught them unawares. I had a friend of mine that was out elk hunting, and he said he was scanning out across some fallen dead trees for a couple of hundred yards just to see if he could see anything, and all of a sudden, a movement caught him, and he said he realized that he was looking at a very hairy human shaped object that was bobbing up and down in the trees, just like it's bending up and down doing something he couldn't figure out what, and then all of a sudden it looks up and then it bobs down behind the tree and then completely disappears. He went over to the tree, and there was nothing happened to catch it while it was doing whatever it was doing, and then when it once it became aware of him and it disappeared. They just have fantastic abilities beyond what we are, and I'm sure they're very strong. That the difference between us and apes is that in terms of strength, is that standard human being without training can maybe lift his own body weight on the average. Okay, the very best trained of us. If you look at all of the weightlifting records done and you look at the body weight of the person that the maximum only seem to be able to achieve is being able to lift about three point one times our weight. Okay, it seems to be like the magic number that we can lift above our weight. I don't know if you're aware of this, but one university wanted to test chimpanzees to see how strong they were, and taught them how to lift weights without any training. The one hundred and sixty five pound chimpanzee pressed eight hundred and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Okay that strength ratio. We humans seem to have gotten short into the stick when it comes to body strength per size. All the simians seem to have the ability to lift about five times their weight. Okay. Bears also are the same category. So that four hundred pound silverback, if he's lifting five times is weight. You don't want to mess with him. Okay. Can you imagine what an eight hundred pound squatch would do to you.
Speaker 1: I can definitely lift up things that are incredibly massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I just don't want to mess around with something. And you hear about their incredible rock throwing ability. I ran into a guy who another work friend of mine. He would just came in from Cambodia as a kid, and his family was fishing in California and they were out in the middle of the wood somewhere and he was bored and he's walking around, and he said, he's walking down this dirt road and all of a sudden, he sees what he thought was a dog carcass laying on the side. He said, a very hairy dog laying there on the side of the road, and so he just picks up a rock and he tosses it and he hits it. He says, all of a sudden, it stood up and walked up the hill. And now he never even knew something like that exists. He'd only been in America like six months, and he's watching this thing walk away. And he said, what really surprised him was when it walked up the hill, it walked as if it was walking on level ground. He said, you know how human beings, when you struggle up this hill, you have like careful lift up your feet. One on it, he said, it just seemed to completely ignore gravity and just walk up the hill as if it was nothing. And he said later on he goes back to his family who are fishing there, and they're packing up all of their stuff and they're getting out of there because they said some demon was throwing rocks at them, and they decided that they had to go away, and they went to a local Buddhist priest and had him bless them because they were afraid that a demon was messing with him. So I thought, that's just an interesting cultural and doctrination that they had are to our Bigfoot. It's just astounding what capabilities these things have, and I just think that when you have to deal with them, do not think that you have the advantage because you have a firearm. You are on their terms, okay, And that's just a cautionary tale. They are capable of doing anything they want to do and see to be able to be in complete control of the environment. So I guess the big reason why I take away of this is that for those of that are listening to these Bigfoot stories and thinking that they're dealing with some kind of ape man or whatever. No, you're dealing with something on a level that's so different from us what its capabilities are. And you hear these stories about them being with UFOs and all that, and I couldn't substantiate that, but willing to accept that there's something going on beyond what we are capable of. The question I have to ask myself is why me? What is it? And my pastor because they selected us my son, they seem to like him, although I'm not sure he quite is the same, has the same level of response. He's very skeptical by the way. He's a biology teacher, likes to always apply science whenever possible, and doesn't like all that metaphysical stuff. But nonetheless, even he shakes his head and says, look, I just can't explain this. So I'm going to say, and I don't know. I would like to bring more people into it, because I don't just want to do this by myself, and I would love to have other people witness it. But like I said, sometimes people show up there and they're not And the other problem I have, the risk is that they are going to start dragging their friends over there, and pretty soon these guys will abandon that area because they just realize that they've been compromised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tricky thing because you want to find that middle ground of having someone help you out there, but also almost limiting how many people get to the spot. I don't know, it's a tricky road to walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but I just appreciate the life lessons that I've gotten from them. I will say that the one thing they don't have is tool making ability that frontal low Berry, that where we get all of our tool capabilities from. They don't seem to have any desire in that whatsoever. They of course, what do they need. They don't need clothing, They have plenty of strength to deal with whatever they're dealing with, and they have apparently a fantastic array of senses beyond what we can do. For all I know, I get the impression they can see in for red.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely, that's I would say that's probably one hundred percent yes on that from what I've heard so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that they're able to pretty much stay away from trail tams gives me that impression that they have at ability. I don't know what we're dealing with. I would love to be able to get more information, and I'll be out there next year trying to find them again.
Speaker 1: I would say, definitely keep us up to date with if things continue to happen in the future, when you're able to go out to that area. We would love to hear things continue to happen there for sure.
Speaker 2: Sure we'll give it an invite if you're ever out washing and I'm me out see what I can do.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Scott, and thank you so much for coming on to chat today and appreciate your time, and we will definitely be in touch.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You're at Bigfoot Society. Our goal is to provide a platform for those that have encountered Bigfoot to share their encounter and a safe and respected environment. But we need to hear your story. If you've experienced something that you just can't explain, please send me an email at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Then we can start the conversation. And I know a lot of you have not shared your encounter at all. It's been twenty years and it's time that you get this off your chest and then you can get some well deserved for rest because I know you haven't been sleeping. I understand what you're going through and I appreciate every one of you.
Speaker 5: Listening Bigfoot Society podcasts, hosted by our Captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more? To be more?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: You can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Get out free.
Speaker 5: Episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats. Interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigflitters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 2: Here's the list.
Speaker 1: These are all in Oregon, by the way, Oakridge, Dexter Fall Creek, to Shoot National Forest Area, Cultis Lake, Spirit Lake, Subtle Lake, Mackenzie River Area, Sweet Home Area, the area west of Creater Lake, east of two thirty West Diamond Lake Highway and north of sixty two Creater Lake Highway. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward Slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there and again. Thanks for listening.