Speaker 1: So, hey, you're going to get to hear producer Alex speak. We're just talking about we're going to need to find a picture of him. I sent him one, but sadly, I was very heavy in that terrible haircut. I'd looking just me. I remember I went to that event and I tried to cut my own hair. You'll see that. Hey, so oh, by the way, there's a reason we're going to Alex speak, not just because he's fun to talk to, but because there is at a moment in time, at this five year anniversary of the COVID sy op, that I want to visit with Alex abouts and hear you hear it from his point of view. This day, The New York Times needs to know that the first step to healing is admitting you have a problem. They just wrote an article. It should have been written in first person, and it should have been written to a family, well actually multiple families. And in this case, I'm just going to use the separate country of Washington State, because this happened all over the place, and I'll just talk to one family in particular. They should have just written this note to one family in particular, and an open letter to this family The headline from The New York Times is this is an opinion piece by Zenip to Fecki. We were badly misled about the event that change our lives. No, we weren't. We weren't even though you tried to mislead us. This should have been written in first person. We'll talk about this with the help of Bulwark Capital Management. No, you'reisgrated dot com and with thanks to God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved but big pharma technocrats in tyrans everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exime Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the time seers, guys, the society we show. There was a family in the separate country of Washington State and they'd been listeners to our morning show there for a long time and they were affected uniquely by the lockdowns. And remember the lockdowns were only lockdowns of certain segments of society. Segments of society importance to the soul, to the body, to the mind, to families, to the development of kids' minds. Other segments of society were allowed to stay open. And it's not just a separate Country of Washington story. This happened all around the country that, of course, abortionists were allowed to continue to do abortions in the separate Country of Washington. State liquor stores open, marijuana tourist yed open because they were essential. AA meetings were shut down. Other twelve step meetings were shut down. Group therapy was shut down. Kids were not allowed to see human faces. Schools, of course, were death traps, so they shut them down for a week and then turned them into daycare centers. Buses continued to operate, rolling around, largely empty but getting federal dollars, and a family was uniquely affected. There were I can't remember the next exact number. I used to remember their names back in the day, but there was at least three families whose teen daughters killed themselves. And they had been happy, they had been well adjusted, they had thrived in school. When the dictator of the separate Country of Washington, Jay Insley, who locked down the hardest and the longest, or I think maybe the second longest, the first to put COVID positive old people into nursing homes with old people who didn't have COVID, the first to take that step that killed people. This girl, this particular girl that happened to two others, started to get depressed, and both of her parents worked, so she was home alone, and they figured she could handle it, after all, she's sixteen, seventeen years old, and she did handle it. She coped by getting online and learning that she was ugly, because she started to share some pictures on Instagram. And incidentally, I can remember her face to this day. She was far from ugly, very lovely. And I'm not just saying lovely kid, she was almost certainly love the kid. I never got to meet her. I got to watch videos of her, but I mean pretty striking me, pretty as young girls go. So from that, well, her parents were at work wearing their welcome masks, both of them in public service and they are actually public servants. She started to ask how to cope with things like this, So some people helpfully told her about how she could create her own antidepressants, just with some household things, that a little bit of alcohol with a lot of caffeine will relax you and make you happy, and so she started to do that. Now you already see what's coming, right, you don't know the whole thing. Now, look there are reasons to have medication on it. But what she found she used to end her life. Her father was the first to find her. He didn't cope. He ate a glock, and the mother came home to their only child dead and her only husband dead. She, when she contacted me, sent me videos of this girl prior to the lockdown. Now, you could say that this girl had a unique bio emotional level, difficult for her to handle isolation, and you'd be right, because being an only child, the parents had studiously and intentionally created contact points for her. Dance class with people, soccer with people, church with people, youth group with people. Gone, she could have gotten to a pot store. I've seen folks. So that period of time and the New York Times now coming in saying in this article we were badly misled about the evant that change our lives. No, you chose to be misled because anyone with a scrap of common sense could look at the so called mitigation efforts and say it, these are nonsense. Now, there was a video that came out about that time, and I'm about to play you this video, and it was the moments that I've used the word surreal in my life about four times because it's a very unique word. But I think you will agree that there was an absolutely surreal moment for me and my friend Alex, who produces the podcast. We didn't think ahead on this. I didn't just occurred to me and need to have Alex on so there's no camera on him. But we'll get to this in just a second.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: As I'm sitting here talking about storing pills, I want to make sure that you understand something there. I get it that there are some people who have maintenance medications and they need them. You know, my wife brilliant work, godly brilliant work got our daughter off of pharmaceuticals that we both fell into, mostly me when she'd been in the treatment center, and just gave into that fear, you know that stuff was locked up. I mean, I just realized I had a whole bunch of antidepressants left over in my gun safe and I just asked my wife, how do I get rid of these safely? So be wise about this, but also understand something that they're going to come and do this again, and praise God by the way, the USDA had under President Trump has discontinued the so called vaccines for chickens. Did you know that? Praise God? Praise God. You know what she did. She looked at the data. They don't work, So separate the sick birds from the healthy birds and get immunity. Praise God. But they're going to try it again. So get armed to be able to defend yourselves biologically by having on hand ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin in, some antibiotics. Store them wisely, particularly the antibiotics. And my friends at Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash Herman, they can tell you how to do that to get the most shelf life out of these as possible. You'll also not pay markups with these guys. If you're using some of these very famous health freedom companies with some very famous conservative names on them and faces and endorsers, understand that those are drop shipping lead generation firms. All they do is take your names and you name and information, They sell that to pharmacies and doctors. Then the pharmacies and doctors ship that under their title, under their label, and that arrives and you have no idea who the pharmacy was, no idea who the doctor was. So if you have questions, well I guess you can go to AI or ask a friends. Not so with All Famis Pharmacy. It's literally run by two brothers. They have their mother working there. You get in touch with them and they can put you in touch with the doctor. So good. Do this now, protect your family now get this stuff on hand. Now visit All Family Pharmacy dot com slash Herman for ten percent off with promo code Herman ten. Don't wait to protect yourselves in your family. Do it now. Go to All Family Pharmacy dot com slash Herman now use coupon code Herman ten and save ten percent. So here is the scene back in the Seattle days of radio. I was doing show prep and I came across this video of some doctors and they were in outside of Sacramento or was it Modesta's What are those two? And they made a statement to the media. They held a press conference, a COVID press conference, and it went like this, which we'll play here momentarily. Right after there the.
Speaker 4: Basic tenets that we know of microbiology. And I say, do we need to still shelter in place? Our answer is, in fact no, do we need businesses to be shut down emphatically? No, do we need to have Do we need to test them and get them back to work?
Speaker 1: Yes, we do.
Speaker 4: The secondary effects that we went over, the child abuse, alcoholism, loss of revenue, all these are, in our opinion, a significantly more detrimental thing to society than a virus that has proven similar in nature to the seasonal flu we.
Speaker 1: Have every year.
Speaker 4: We also need to put measures in place so economic shutdown like this does not happen again. We want to make sure we understand that quarantining the sick is what we do, not quarantining the healthy. We need to make sure if you're gonna if you're gonna dance on someone's constitutional rights, you better have a good reason. You better have a really good scientific reason, and not just theory. We're gonna work diligently need to find a vaccine. And one of the most important things is we need our hospitals back up. We need our furloughed doctors back, we need our nurses back. Is when we lift this thing, we're going to eat all hands on neck. I know the local hospitals have closed two floors, folks. That's not the situation you want. We're essentially setting ourselves up to have minimal staff and we're going to have significant disease. That's the wrong combination.
Speaker 1: They were right about everything but testing, and they didn't at that time understand what a fraud the PCI test for us. It was Bakersfield, California. So I saw this and that's just a that's a tiny blip because they took questions from the mocknberg media, who of course, we're a ghast, and when they're talking about economics and everything, so called public health officials have been taught to not care. But here's what we know. Loss of jobs maps directly to suicides, losses of careers, and money maps directly to suicides. Every time there's been something like this in society, there's been a massive increase in suicides. It happened during COVID or during the COVID syop. So I see this clip and it's early in the morning, and Alex is in the studio and I'm just before going in the era found this. The show was six am to ten am. Is that right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Six to nine? Because Russia's program on came on god Rest the Maha. So I sent Alex a note or I don't remember how I got to show yeah, I had to send you the link and we would talk through, you know, through the connection to the station. So I said, hey, I'm sending you a link. We got to get this video. So this is Alex overall. Alex is my dear friend, good godly man and new father by the way, and so run us through this from your perspective. I'm in Idaho, you're in Seattle in the control room. I said, here's the link, Alex.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean you. I was no stranger to getting new links from you right before the show started.
Speaker 1: That was common.
Speaker 6: So I went and ran it, tried to grab it and record it, and it was gone. I think it was a Twitter link originally, so when I clicked on it, nothing happened. I said, this link is missing or the author. I was like, okay, that's weird. And I told you that. So I'm going to keep looking for it. And I searched keywords on Google. You know, obviously didn't find anything on Google. And I started finding other links on Twitter that were linking to it that were also taken down. So and I was actively following these links as they were getting taken down, because you had sent that link ten minutes before I started looking for it. Yeah, it was gone, and so it was kind of like a chase.
Speaker 1: I remember you were saying like, I'm looking on Facebook, I'm looking at those are pages. There was a I shouldn't remember saying, Okay, I found local news. Yep, okay, we've got local news from and then you're.
Speaker 6: Like, wait, it kept disappearing, and that's when you started saying, oh, that link got disappeared. That's when you started using that in your vocabulary.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, this's been disappeared.
Speaker 6: The docum disappeared happening, and eventually we found it on some weird website and got to play it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was it. It was bizarre. And what did that feel like to you? I mean, you're you're far younger than me, so because I'm looking at this going, I had trouble believing you and I were in a situation where this was obviously being censored and it wasn't that this was not an editorial decision. Because it happened across the board and it was something like bit shoot or media scrape or something we found it on. That's that's not even I mean, bit shoots a pretty safe place for it's you know, you don't like to go get a virus there, but media scoop in places like that. Man, those are virus ville. But what did that feel like to you?
Speaker 6: It was very frustrating. And I've never felt anger when I'm denied. I've never felt an anger as much as I was right then when I was denied access to information that I've always had available. I've always been able to find something online. I've always been able to do that. I had always been able to do that growing up in my life. I could find anything online, and suddenly I couldn't, and that was incredibly infuriating.
Speaker 1: It was amazing to me that they thought this was a good idea, that right, hey, hey, let's hide this, because that actually made it on Fox News that morning and then it was gone because I remember going looking at the Fox new coverage. Okay, so Fox News ran this and then Fox News disappeared it, and I mean they actually talked about it and disappeared it and then acted like it had never been there, and they thought this was a good idea, this is how we'll keep trust. And everybody who lived through that time period will remember what I'm about to share with from Glenn Kessler or maybe you won't. It's it's a little bit related to Ted Cruz, but you remember things like this. So Alex, thanks for that, and we'll have to have you back on the show with the camera so people can actually see you. Did you put your picture up? Sometimes you don't tell.
Speaker 6: Me I didn't put it up.
Speaker 1: Put your picture?
Speaker 6: Okay, here it goes.
Speaker 1: Everybody who's looking at this. If you're listening to this on audio, sorry, gets annoying. I'll ask Alex to put this picture in the show notes. So if you're listening to audio and not watching the video, you can go check this out our videos at YouTube dot com slash hoo at the Todd Hermer Show, but not this one, of course, because COVID and we're not allowed to do that time. All right, thank you, Alex. Appreciate that there was a tweet at this period of time from Glenn Kessler, who of course is a fact checker at the Washington Post. I cannot wait to tell you what Glenn Kesler said in this tweet, and it just goes right back to all of these people should be writing to like the family just described. So I'm going to describe another family that Glenn to whom Glenn Kesler should write. Another listener to the program sent me a note of just absolute desperation. She and her husband were retired again public servants. She was a teacher, he'd been a cop. They decided to pour all their money into investment properties because they said, look, we live in Seattle. We've got state. He had a city. She had a state retired. Oh yeah, state retire being a teacher. He had a city retirement. And so they had that pensions, so security. But to really build wealth in financial security, they had purchased these homes across a period of time, and they had three homes, and they were all providing cash full and were paying the mortgage of their primary residents. And they were in the process of paying these houses off by having him rented. Easy enough to do in Seattle. So she sent me this note and sent me a picture of she and her husband. And I will tell you what was in that picture. I tried to find it, I couldn't. And I will tell you then about what Glenn Kessler said about Ted Cruz during this period of time. A fact checker to The Washington Post who owes this particular family and apology because of what happened to them. This was the same period of time that there was something going on that seemed at the time to be an overaction and insane. But I just learned that this actually was one of the few mitigation steps that actually helped. I remember when the virus came out, we were being told to cleanse all your surfaces with like bleach and guess what, that works And it works because, of course the virus has fewer places to land, and when it lands, it's killed. And there's been studies showing that that actually worked. Now, of course President Trump told people to get a hypodermic needle and stick a bleach into their or their a order. Wait, oh wait, no, I'm sorry that was that was what's his name? Chris Como's wife was actually bathing in bleach. That doesn't work on your body, It works on hard surfaces. And no, President Trump never said to do that. But being clean is very, very important. And you can choose to continue to use big companies who hate your values and probably make their products in China, probably with slave labor or not, and you could do a positive choice. The positive choice would be to use Allen soaps. You will love thee it has unique fragrances. It is all natural. It's made in the United States of America, full stop, no involvement from any slave labor. It's invented the fragrances and there's fragrance free by the way, by Alan, a young guys now fourteen. He's been through about eighteen operations. He's nonverbal and high up on the autism spectrum, and he's a cool kid. He's fun to talk to, and being nonverbal makes it hard hard to understand what he's saying that he tries real hard, and he's got a tablet and you can kind of hear words here or there, but you get the idea because of his enthusiasm. It's cool kid. It's not just Alan who works there. Now Ian works there, also impacted by autism. It's not just Alan and Ian Amy works there, and we'd like to have another young person work there. That's the point of the company. So use the best soap in the world and make yourself clean but also feel clean of mind. Go to alansaps dot com slash todd get ten percent off all their products alansoaps dot com slash Todd. So Glenn Kessler should write to this couple because he was a fact checker saying things like this. I fear Ted Cruz missed the scientific animation in the video that shows how it's virtually impossible for this virus jump, for this virus jump from the lab on the many or the many interviews with actual scientists. We deal in facts. Viewers can judge for themselves, says Glenn Kessler. Ted Cruz missed the cartoon, and Bancie from Red State, who does great work, resurfaced this. This is truly one of the most amazing things in history. My first experience with getting slapped by Facebook was when I posted the epic Times documentary featuring doctor Judy Markovitz, PhD. And you're nodding your head. You remember this. Do you remember how big my Facebook page is? To be right, no, I mean I'm telling you I could use my Facebook page to take down people's servers. It was that big. And you could ask friends of mine when I would steer Facebook traffic to them. I would actually get notes here are you steering me traffic? Yes, I could tell because my servers are burning out. Then I posted that documentary and my Facebook page has never recovered. I don't post on Facebook, because there's no point. And if you see me posting on Twitter, it's only because I'm doing that to add to my bookmarks, because I also am still to this day viciously viciously shadow band in Twitter. And I know, go run the shadowbuting tools and it shows that I'm not. Then go look at my statistics and what they used to be. So this family sent me this picture of them in a garage with a bed and all of their belongings and a porta potty. They owned three homes, and one by one in the two homes that were providing the cash flow, Tony Fauci stepped in and told those people, you don't have to pay rent, so they didn't. They worked, but they didn't have to pay rent, so they didn't.
Speaker 2: They ate.
Speaker 1: Lady wrote me a note saying they had parties, but they don't pay rent. They host parties, but they don't pay rent. Two homes no longer aready cash flows to cover their primary residence. They rented out their primary residence at a discount with cash up front, so they could live in their garage and for a little while, the renters let them use the bathroom inside, let them. After that they brought in an apportera body. Glenn Kessler should write to them. The New York Times should write a follow up letter to them. We are so sorry we were involved in misleading people about the COVID syop. Do you remember Robert Redfield? So he was at the CDC and Bob Redfield said during the lockdown process, he eventually came out and said, I questioned the school of lockdowns and he was still employed there, and it was the Mockingbird. Media was aghast. Maybe Trump got to him, Maybe he's been politicized. Later when he left the CDC, he began speaking truth about this. So why didn't he come out right then and say, look, guys, we are so far off track. Well, Robert Redfield spoke about that right here.
Speaker 3: I was immediately ostracized, ostracized and had death threats, etc. By the scientific community. I even have letters from some of my colleagues that used to give me an award that wrote said the best thing I could do for the country would be just to take my own life, because I should keep my mouth shut about my views about this coming from a laboratory, So there was no openness to thought.
Speaker 1: Now he's at the Heritage Foundation, and this clustering is a really important tool of the left. He's not going to be able to go tell the full story to the mockingbird media and they get to say, well, look he's at the Heritage Foundation, he's fringe. And the New York Times says, we were badly misled about COVID. I wasn't. A lot of people weren't. The question for you, guys is what made you stupid heads? Or were you not stupid heads? You were complicit? And I guess if you were complicit, was it enough money? Apparently not, because now you're publishing editorials to try to cleanse yourselves to reputation launder, that's what you're trying to do. It's fascinating when you begin to look at all the ways this stuff happens in other arenas. We can talk about climate, we can talk about election integrity, we can talk about the equality of discourse coming from the Democrats in DC. And let's go back to that centering of that video. Let's go back to these families, and let's go back to all the apology notes people should put out, even on the topic of climate admitting, you know, fixing your problem begins with admitting you have one. So I'll share with you something on the carbon tax out of Canada with their installed prime minister installed because the former dictator Trudeau did an important procedural trick so they didn't get to have a real election, really important procedural trick. I mentioned yesterday that one of our family members in the podcast and radio show got a very difficult diagnosis, and I'm going to be speaking with her Friday. Praise God, I get to do this, she responded, as a warrior, I asked you to pray for her. I'm not going to say her name because they don't have permission to do that. Perhaps you'll give permission, Perhaps you'll come on. She's going to be going to renew healthcare. And the goal here and the belief here is that they can extend her life by twofold, based on what the prognosis is now and what it could be. How all disease, in one way or another, is related to inflammation. All disease, sometimes the inflammation causes the disease. Sometimes it's the side affect of the disease. Now, there are a lot of things that cause inflammation. One of them is a high sugar diet, will just blow you out with inflammation. So if you're having a ton of inflammation, stop that. Stops eating sugar and really stop drinking it. But there's other inflammatory diseases that are not that simple. One of the things that the stem cells do at Renew dot Healthcare, which are cultured stem cells, So they take these autographs and they manipulate them so that they're cultured. Now what I understand from Steve at Renew is by culturing them, they have an enormous amount of control over the quality of the cells. They have an enormous amount of ability to count the cells and that's really important, and they control chain of custody lockstep. Everything's controlled. When you go down to Renew, one of the things you're going to have you do is a course. If you're going to go down for an injury, let's say back shoulder, hand surgery, they'll need an MRI because they want to make sure that they concentrate the stem cells in the right area. But they're also going to have you take a cancer test because there are certain types of cancer that these stem cells can actually destroy. There's other sorts of cancer that they will grow. If you have a sort of cancer that will grow with stem cells. They don't want you to get the stem cells, so they'll say, hey, we can't have you do this now. In the case of information across the body, you can do something that's called an infusion. This is probably the most expensive thing they do because it's a ton of stem cells in time, but it destroys information and in inflammation of the brain. If it doubles your life span, that's well worth it. Insurance won't pay for that, but when doubling your life is the issue, maybe you'll pay for it if you have the resources. It's not always that. There's things as simple as ed related issues, even aesthetic things like hare growth and I'll be handled at renew dot Healthcare. Go to renew our e n u E dot Healthcare. That's our E n you e dot Healthcare. Please tell them you're part of the Todterman Show family that helps me and Steve keep each other informed as to how we're doing as business partners. Renew our E n U E dot Healthcare. So the new Prime Minister literally installed the dictator of Canada Part two, CARNEYE. He made the most fascinating announcements in a country that has been taxed to the everloven gills on this They've been taxing what they exhale carbon dioxide. That's that's what they're taxing. And just just take take an ever loving gander here.
Speaker 7: We've already taken my big decision as this cabinet, because this is a cabinet that's focused on action, is focused on getting more money in the pockets of Canadians, is focused on building this economy with all the tools that.
Speaker 1: We have here.
Speaker 7: So, based on the discussion we've had and consistent with the promise that I made and others supported during the leadership campaign, we will be eliminating the Canada Fuel Charge, the consumer fuel charge immediately immediately, and we will be ensuring that those Canadians who have received rebates will continue to receive a rebate in the next quarter. The next payment is before the end of April. This will make a difference to hard pressed Canadians, but it is part of a much bigger set of measures that this government is taking to ensure that we fight against climate change.
Speaker 1: That are, we are canceling the carbon tax and issuing refunds, but we're going to fight climate change. Says a guy who just produced about six thousand tons of carbon dioxide flying private to an event. Of course, it never fails, So let's keep track here. There's only one solution. Your freedom is the problem, and our control is the solution. COVID. Your freedom of movement is the problem. Canceling it is the solution COVID. Your freedom to choose ivermectin, vitamin D, vitamin C, hydroxychloroicoin, antibiotics is the problem. Our control of that and canceling that is the solution. Your ability to speak out about this or to just simply share a documentary from a legitimate news source Epic Times, from a legitimate PhD Judy Markovitch, who should be a hero of the Mockingbird media because of what Pharma tried to do to her. That's the problem. The solution is censorship. What do we have in the case of climate same thing. Your freedom is the problem, Our control is the solution. And this came from the guy who posted this on Twitter, and he's Canadian. I thought maybe we should hear from a Canadian. Hold up, I'm just trying to follow the puck here. For years, we were told that the carbon tax put more money back into the people's pockets of eighty percent of Canadians. Now Prime Minister Carney is telling me that in order to put money back into my pocket, he must kill the carbon tax. Just pick a lane. Now, this comes at the same time as we were told that our freedom to buy gas powered cars was the problem and the electric powered cars was the solution. Not anymore. Now the main electric car supplier must be burned to the ground with the enthusiastic help of Jimmy Kimmel and Don Lemon and the mock and Bird media and Tampon Tim Waltz. Who did you see by the way that Tampon Tim has announced that he can kick everybody's a because he's a tough, tough man. Now, the main provider, the top provider, electric cars and electric car technology must be destroyed. And literally, Democrats who have forever told us you are killing bipod kids in Harlem by your gas stove and your V eight pickup truck are buying the eight pickup trucks or V eight SUVs. Same swindle, right, same swindle? And are we ever going to get the apology note from the New York Times? And we were badly misled about the climate. We're badly? Did they do that when when the Earth was going to to freeze to death the Coming ice Age, that famous article from Time magazine, the Coming Ice Age. And there are other arenas we can look at that has effectively the same exact bottleneck, same Zach killshoot behavior. One of them is in messaging and the other is in election integrity, same exact methodology. I have a question for you in terms of your personal methodology. And I get these things sometimes I get questions from people and the man this can sound so just stupid conceited, but I got a question from a guy in the gym this morning, and I was done with the workout, showering, and I'm not a guy who likes to look at neked men offence. I just don't, and I don't like to be looked at neked. So I wear my towel and the towel SOPs off and I said, oh my gosh, I'm sorry I picked this up. And this guy laughs, he goes, you're one of those guys. He doesn't like to see naked guys. Yeah, I don't, and he kind of laughed. He's an older guy, and he said, well, if I had your physique, I wouldn't mind. I said, thank you, that's very kind of you. And I'm getting dried off, and he goes, so, can I ask you a question about what you do in the gym? I go, yeah, yeah, sure. He goes, do you ever do any cardio? Yes? Well, I never see you do cardio, but I see you over in that area. What do you guys call that the cage? Yep, over in the cage, and you're doing all these pull ups and weightlifting and you know, and but do you ever do cardio?
Speaker 2: Of me?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Look, my heart rate during those things is sometimes up to one hundred and seventy nine beats per minute. It's very cardio intensive sometimes, so it may not look like cardio. What do you think of as cardio? Goes, Oh wait, so weightlifting can be cardio, Yes, if it's done the right way. Oh, because I walk on the elliptical. Okay, how's that going for you? Well, I'm just taking off any weight that's hard. And he goes, well, what would you do if you were me? So I don't know your health profile, your background. I mean, do you have any real injuries?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Because I just I want to take off this weight. Okay, can I tell you something, with all honesty, you did more for your body walking in here from your car than you did on that elliptical because on the elliptical you have these handles, you get to hold yourself up. You have no core engagement. You would be better off walking for ten minutes than doing the elliptical for twenty. Oh. Okay, so then let me ask you this question. Do you take steroids? No? No, here's one thing I do do. And I shared this with them. I said, how do you eat? And he goes, okay, that's you know, I eat horribly. What's your name source of protein? And he says oatmeal, brother, oatmeal is not a protein. So I shared with them proteins. Here's your proteins, your lean chickens and your lean meat. And if you're a vegetarian, here's some things to do. And I'm sitting there feeling bad and egotistical and horrible. And I opened my gym bag and there is a bottle of mass simes. So I said, I want to give you something, and it gave him a bottle of mass simes. Here's what this is. You need to increase the amount of protein you're eating. As you're increasing your exercise. This bottle here, this is a digestive enzyme that's going to help your body produce sixteen hundred percent more amino acids. This is according to an independent study that Bioptimized just had done, and this is going to help you get more protein in or more amino acids from the food you eat, therefore more ability to build muscle. But I want you to come into that cage with me next time. Please come in and you and I together can figure out a program you can do. And I'll do that for free. I did tell them I've got an economic relationship with this company. Understand that, but I'm giving this to you for free because I want to help you. I would do the same thing for anybody that is just sharing what's worked with me by Optimizers has worked for me for almost three years. There are some of the good guys in the supplement business, and there's a lot of bad actors in the supplement business, but not these guys, or they wouldn't have been around for decades. You know your body better than I do. Go check out mass Simes for muscle growth, for sustaining muscle, and check out Magnesium Breakthrough for relaxation and sleep and also locking down your DNA magnesium deficiency is an open doorway into freaking out your DNA. Shut that door. Go to bibdemeasures dot com slash Todd use promo code Todd to get temper sent off all their products, and do subscribe to the products that work for you. You'll get exclusive discounts, exclusive offers at exclusive gifts. It's Bobdemeasures dot com, slash Todd, use promo code Todd. Another example here this is on the topic of election integrity. Your ability to go vote on paper is a problem. The solution is, we need to make sure that it's all all digitized. We don't want paper receipts. Your ability to speak freely about elections is the problem. The solution is for us to actually attempt to crime questioning elections. Do you remember in the separate country of Washington, where they tried to criminalize an actual jail sentence elected officials who questioned an election outcome. They literally wanted to put you in jail for that. They literally stole people's law licenses for representing President Trump in his belief that the election was stolen. Because the problem is President Trump's freedom to say that the solution is to make sure that if he says that his lawyers get disbarred, well, listen to this and or watch this. A Democrat federal judge has been doing something to Republicans since the nineteen eighties, and this only ended in twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Something else people don't know is that starting in the mid nineteen eighties, there was a judge, a federal district court judge in New Jersey, who entered a consent decree that Republicans could not be poll watchers. So from mid eighties until twenty twenty, Republicans were not allowed to be poll watchers on these national elections. And what happened was that judge eventually died and the Democrats, the DNC, they had to go get that injunction renewed every five or eight years, something along those lines. And when that judge died, he was replaced by an Obama judge, and they went back to that judge and they said, we want this consent decree in place, making it so Republicans cannot be poll watchers and cannot be a part of this process. And he said, what the heck are you talking about. This is absolutely so unconstitutional. And he refused to renew that consent decree. He refused to renew that injunction. So twenty twenty was one of the first years that we had professional Republican poll watchers in these elections to see what was going on in Atlanta, in Detroit, in Milwaukee, in in Philadelphia. It was the first time we were able to really see what was going on in these polling places. And what that tells me is that probably a lot of these shenanigans were been going on for a long long time, but there were no Republicans there to report on it.
Speaker 1: From the Winston Marshall Show. And so again, your freedom to observe elections is the problem. Our solution is for you not to be able to observe elections. You see how this dance works all over the place. Do you remember when the New York Times and Now was come out and saying we were badly misled, badly misled about COVID. No, you did the misleading. And we've talked about some people to whom they should apologize. They should apologize on behalf of every inch of free speech in this country. To the lawyers they helped to get this part. They were badly misled about free speech, except they weren't. They know what they're doing. Speech is a precious thing and so it should be used wisely. You remember all the lockstep COVID era, Stay home, stay safe experts say there was such a time of sloganeering. Never been a bigger time at sloganeering. ELF experts say the most important thing during the COVID crisis is to stay home and stay shafe. Going out can put your family or as particularly your kids. Experts say kids are likely to get the disease and die while having their hands and fingers eaten by muskets or muskrats. I'm grim milestone, well sloganeering, you remember this from the Dems not so long ago.
Speaker 5: Immediately bring prices down starting on day one.
Speaker 1: Because the same camera angle, same microphone. It was let's use their lapel mics and only one guy's not holding his lapel mic, same messaging. Well they're doing it again. It's amazing. If you follow clever people on Twitter, dash x what you find. There's a guy called Western Lensman. He is really good at Twitter. He noticed that the new script is drum.
Speaker 9: The strength that we have is in this moment.
Speaker 8: Listen to your constituents, center them in this moment.
Speaker 6: But I can tell you that there are a lot of people that are watching his leadership in this moment.
Speaker 9: This is the moment.
Speaker 1: No I think about what's happening, you know, in this moment. What's important is that we meet this moment.
Speaker 8: So are these current Democrats the ones to meet the moment?
Speaker 4: What do you want to see us doing right now in this moment? And which Democrats are actually going to stand up against Elon Musk and Donald Trump in this moment?
Speaker 8: Fights that you all are exhibiting is not just what the base wants, but it's what this moment requires.
Speaker 1: So why that why are they using that phrase urgency? Well, but health officials say if the lockdowns don't continue, up to three percent of Americans could die as the infection spreads like wildfire, starting with children, going into the adult population and eventually decimating grandmas and grandpa's. This is why public health officials say stay home and stay safe. They do say the vaccine that's been tested is one hundred percent effective against transmission and infection. So that's just around the corner sale Americans are struggle on grim milestone it's urgency in this moment, because we only have a moment and then everything collapses. Not everyone got the metal on the new messaging. Donnie Lemon decided to go out and talk to Bill Maher about who should lead the Democrat Party.
Speaker 9: Love AOC, people love the Jasmond Crockett, people love Eric Swollwell and the like, and I think that the Democratic Party should put the people out there who the people want.
Speaker 1: Basically, put the.
Speaker 9: Politicians out there who the people want, who they're asking for.
Speaker 1: That's a quick clip. You got to see the rest of it. We'll try to get that this week. Because Bill Mahers says, no, they don't, No, they don't. You in your bubble love these people. Maybe that's it. Maybe it's the bubble. Maybe it's the bubble York Times. If you happen to have any of staff members watching and or listening to this, we most of us weren't misled. Perhaps you were, or perhaps you were compromised, perhaps you were paid to lie. My question is which one of those possibilities is okay? And you really should have a staff meeting to say, how did a community college drop out? Rodeo clown idiots, redneck bitterkling and goof way up in the hittelands of the Pacific Northwest outthink all of us. It's not my intellect. It's just because God gives us certain gifts. And one gift I have is obstinates and padded recognition. Maybe you should try try sometime reaching out to folks like this who got it right, to say how did you do that? But you might not like the answer. The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Lies are ungodly. Force like you displayed is ungodly. Forcing people to inject themselves is ungodly. I never wore a mask because a mask was a lie, because they didn't work. You might do well to consider these things. New York Times. This is the Todd Hermann Shaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please do walk in the line of Christ.
Speaker 2: M