Speaker 1: And now for the latest in crime, serial killers, cold cases, cult leaders, and blood. You know him, you fear him. It's time for true crime KT Kevin. What's your question, bro.
Speaker 2: Days It's forever.
Speaker 3: That's good. Oh J's dead, bitch.
Speaker 4: Do you guys remember the story of Brian Coberger? Yes, November twenty two. I don't remember his.
Speaker 2: Name being Coburger.
Speaker 5: He's the He's the guy who went into the college. It was a home of a bunch of college students, and he murdered four almost but not everybody in the house, but.
Speaker 4: He Yeah, two made it out alive, weirdly November twenty two, allegedly allegedly allegedly, so this thing doesn't go to trial until August. And again there's three girls one boy that he killed in the house at the University of Idaho.
Speaker 3: Allegedly goes trol in August.
Speaker 4: NBC's dateline and write it up some information and they got some of self ue browsing history and things like that.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, his.
Speaker 4: Selfhe browsing history showed dozens of pictures of female students at Washington State University and the University of Idaho, many of them in bathing suits.
Speaker 3: That's probably not uncommon. A review of these accounts. What what did you say out loud?
Speaker 5: Hold on, let's dig deeper here, let's dig deeper into that comment. It's not unusual to just find a bunch of pictures of college girls at a college very nearby you a bikinis and have it saved on your phone.
Speaker 3: Especially when you're eight or nine years older.
Speaker 2: Okay, so with you being so close to UTD North Texas as you do, you have.
Speaker 3: Different folds on your phone.
Speaker 4: You look at my phone, you can see a review of those accounts found some of them were close friends with or followers of three of the murdered students.
Speaker 5: Oh girls, So he's he's zeroed in on three and then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's what happened. So defense lawyers maintain his innocence right now, and they're like, hey, there's another suspect out there. You got the wrong guy. That's what they're going with. What happened was he was invited to a pool party that summer, and he went there, met all these people and then became apparently allegedly infatuated with him.
Speaker 2: Oh this is why I'm not down for pool parties.
Speaker 4: Dayline also said law enforcement found an Internet search for sociopathic traits and a college student, as well as a search for porn that contained keywords drugged and sleeping.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Those were within the two months before the murders. It also shows twenty three visits over a four month period, all after dark, to Moscow, Idaho, the town where the murders happened. His defense lawyers are saying, well, he liked to go on drives alone late at night, often high gang or stargazing.
Speaker 3: You know, normal behavior.
Speaker 5: I don't know how these defense lawyers do it. How do you look yourself in the mirror when you're defending these people that have committed these just heinous crimes and you're like, no, it's I.
Speaker 3: It was just out for a walk. You happen to be carrying a bloody axe, Like what, You're the problem?
Speaker 2: I agree with you, But I've heard lawyers talk about this before. Now, there are just scumback guys trying to make money. But I've heard lawyers talk about this before, and it's not even so much the individual case. It's the process of our legal system and them being true to it.
Speaker 5: And that's fine, But there are the individual circumstances of the case and your soul is not clean.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna do, you're gonna dance with the devil like that. And that's why I mean, if you get out of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, if you are gonna go defend somebody who created it, who had a heinous murder, you think you're not wearing that?
Speaker 2: Also, Yeah, you're wearing that. Homie is wearing it. I'm not sure OJ did it.
Speaker 4: They also kind of cell fum data will show he was not near the crime scene when the killings Occurredain, did you see that glove?
Speaker 3: It didn't fit. So they did what they had to do. Yeah, they did what they must do.
Speaker 4: And the days after the murders, there was rousing activity on his phone that law enforcement would later collect that showed one Google search was a University of Idaho murders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, he wanted to learn about the case.
Speaker 4: He also searched for a program about serial killer Ted Bundy, So I guess he watched the Zach Effron Ted Bundy show.
Speaker 3: Like it seems like this is pretty cut and dry here, kind of damning evidence there.
Speaker 4: But pretty well that that data is out, you know, three months before the trial begins in August, I would say a lot of that evidence circumstantial. Oh did he kill Bill Walsh?
Speaker 3: We'll find out in August.
Speaker 5: God Man, that a scary, scary case, all right, thank you True True Crime KT