Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Plod Talk is the best only podcast where the whole smashed the guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plug Talk is the best only podcast where the hold smashed the guess. Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. My name is Adam twenty two, and I am joined today by my bro, Chocolate Guy, the Chocolate God, as well as today's guest of honor.
Speaker 3: Hey, cheerleader Kate.
Speaker 1: Cheerleader Kate in the building. How are you feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling great. Yeah, happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's great to have you back with shot like a couple of years ago, I guess at the spot. Yeah, it was in the house, right, it wasn't yeah.
Speaker 3: House, very orange viby.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and you were like brand new in the industry at that time, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We filmed and I was faceless while we were filming, but I wasn't out faceless yet, so I was still like a mass creator when when you first met me. It's like, yeah, it was a while ago.
Speaker 1: You had that whole little chapter.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, a couple chapters.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, and I've think you've been kind of blowing up since then. You shot like tons of mainstream stuff. Yeah out here, huh, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It just was like I might tiptoe into mainstream, like just kind of figure out figure out what I like, what it's all about, and then I I just kind of ran you know, I Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I understand you guys have shot before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we shot a scene for Bang Bros. And fans seem to really like it. So I was like, Hey, I like, do you like, can you come back do it again?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, definitely. So you said you feel like you like found your your path or your style or whatever, like, do you consider yourself more of a mainstream performer at this point or it.
Speaker 3: Kind of goes in waves half and half maybe like a sixty forty goes back and forth. Right now, I'm definitely on more of like a mainstream kick like man just shooting a ton, lots of opportunities happening. But I'm also trying to integrate that more into my only fans life. So I'm trying to, you know, film like a little more of like getting ready with me for the pro scene and kind of like meshing them into I don't know together. I think that's the best way to do it.
Speaker 1: So you think your fans like want to see that like real behind the scenes type thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's exactly what it's for. Like mainstream you are who they tell you to be, and then only fans you are your person. So I'm just trying to share more of that side of me, like more than just my holes, I guess you know, Like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just because you say that, does that sometimes feel like the thing inporn like supposed to shooting mainstream that you kind of like your personality gets lost at a certain point, it just becomes more about, you know, what you're capable of doing sexually.
Speaker 3: I think that it's kind of changed a little bit. I think it used to be more like that, more just about the holes, and now it's like people want to know me, so they're more i don't know, like attracted to or what would you say? You're so good He's like he like shoots this whole day. He keeps his fans updated like as a day.
Speaker 2: Goes on, Like yeah, I mean, my fans love it. It's like they taking a journey. Like I told you, my story is like a reality almost like a reality TV show because I'm telling them about the good days, the bad days, the you know me successful days. You know, I mean everything, so like they stay tuned in just to know what I'm doing, you know, and I'll post this, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They were going to go like they're gonna be so ready for it to drop. They probably gonna drove me crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: What's the most notable things you shot in terms of mainstream stuff in recent memory?
Speaker 3: The most notable would be I'm gonna say extreme.
Speaker 1: But then I was like, all right, let's go notable.
Speaker 3: I did do my first DP of Jules Jordan and Zach Wilde and who so good?
Speaker 4: I felt, who's the other guy?
Speaker 3: And Jules Jordan's okay?
Speaker 4: He was wanted.
Speaker 2: Okay, was like every now and then you get in the scene, okay, like two in the vagina or but in vagina.
Speaker 3: But in vagina. Wow, yeah it was. It was so good. It was nominated for an AVM this year, so I'd say that was pretty notable. And then Tishy like, oh, Milan, I don't know how to say his last name, Pento, I don't know. I don't know because I don't know, but Milan is all I have to say.
Speaker 1: Wait, was that your anal debut?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was once again I just felt like it was such a good, beautiful scene. I felt so ridiculously like confident even just taking the photos. And then he and I vibed really well, So I liked that scene. And then one more where I'm just at like this redneck kind of party, which is kind of how I grew up, so I felt at home. I was like on the back of before We'll are like waveing my top like this and getting fucked in front of everyone. So I think that was probably one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: How much preparation did it take for you to go full anal with it?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 1: There was no big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no big deal. I have been into a for let's just say a very long time. We'll say it like that.
Speaker 1: It's it's actually hard for you to hold back on shooting it.
Speaker 3: I didn't really want to hold back on shooting anal, Like I know some some people really like save it up, and I'm just like, why would it? But I love it and I just want to do it, so I'm just gonna go for it. And I think that's something that set me out this apart this year because a lot of people just like you know, work their way baby steps, but I guess I've already done that with OnlyFans, and I I like, I like what I like. Like today, I'm gonna love it, you know what I mean? Like, I know what I like?
Speaker 1: So well, what do you like about two guys at one time?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Break it though?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, okay, at the very beginning. Honestly, I'm on my knees like you guys are both like right there, and I just feel like, I don't know, it's such a good little slut, like I'm in the right place at the right time, and I'm so excited for what's coming.
Speaker 4: You like being a lip?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, my necklace says fuck toys. So you know, all the synonyms are good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you have like such a kind of goody two shoes.
Speaker 3: Look, that's my whole personality. I'm such a rule follower it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But then wait, that is that is it is my personality.
Speaker 3: But then I have this whole other side that's very like sexual and naughty, and I love dirty talk and I love getting into whatever I can or whoever I can, And I was I don't know I how to hide that for too much of my life and now I don't have to. So yeah, that's how it was, Like, I don't know, grown up.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud to be a part of that. But okay, so you like you're super controlling and on top of whatever you have going on in your life. But then once you shoot porn, do you like to like just sort of have the guys take control.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on what the scene and the directors are wanting. I definitely would prefer to let the guys take control. I'm very like submissive and I do like to. I don't know if they take control. I feel like I'm more in my element and I'm not I'm acting during the acting parts, but during the sex parts, like I'm not acting like I'm just feeling it. I'm feeling the chemistry, the vibe, the like hopefully kisses here and there too, Like just I don't know the whole full circle of it.
Speaker 1: Definitely. What about shooting that first DP though, Like, what was that like preparation wise? Was it just kind of were you just born ready for this or did that take some kind.
Speaker 3: Of prep With the Jewels Jordan and Zach Wild, I was so ready for that. I had already shot with Zach Wilde and man, I think I shot with jewels too. My memory is like failing me right now.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the porn world where you can't remember. Most people don't have this problem. Yeah, yeah, I think we've.
Speaker 4: We've all I didn't introduced myself to somebody before. Yeah, I've had that.
Speaker 3: I've had that. I definitely like, I've had a few ganggangs, and I there's just so many guys like and I just I don't know. I'm in doggie style half the time, or I'm coming and my eyes are closed, like, you know.
Speaker 1: My girl sent me a tweet of some girl talking shit about me the other day, and I was like, what the fuck do I care about some random bitch talking about me? And she's like, you fucked her, and I'm like, oh shit, I was like five six years ago. I remember that.
Speaker 4: Ship it happens.
Speaker 1: And then she sent me the link to it and I'm watching it and I still felt like that's me, but you could not like even watching it, I'm like, I don't know. You know. What I think it was though, was that it was just a blowjob. It wasn't sex. The pussy is just way.
Speaker 3: More memorable, you know, I've been hearing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah about the pussy dick contact.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it's hard for me to like tell the girls apart because oh, yeah, the industry, like you know, I mean has a archetype of what type of female that they want. On the shooting, a lot of the girls had the same type of bodies, type of hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, Can I ask a question though, sure? What about like inside the pussy, Like, can you tell like I can tell like a very veiny ribbed dick from like a really smooth dick. Can you tell the difference between the insides. What's it like?
Speaker 1: A true pussy connoisseur knows that it's not just about the pussy. It's about like the walls on the inside. Sometimes it like hugs your dick hella hard, And then sometimes you put your dick in and it feels like it's just like all wide opened in there.
Speaker 3: Like a hot dog in a hallway. I mean, wow, I thought that was a joke. I didn't realize it was so literal.
Speaker 4: No, that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: After well you've had you had me, But after that's exciting.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like a different warmth level in different vaginas, wetness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all kind of difference like short ones, long ones.
Speaker 3: Solid.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was like, yeah, I mean it's kind of a porn cliche. But like, as a male performer, you have to be able to find something to be attracted to on the girl no matter what. And sometimes you really feel like you're grasping a straws because there's not a lot to go on.
Speaker 4: But yeah, there all those days.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll be like rubbing her arm because her arm is just smooth, like sucking her and like kind of touching her arm because like that's the best thing I got going is like she got a smooth arm.
Speaker 3: Wow, Oh my gosh, you screwed up every single girl. If they hear that, they're gonna be like, what is he thinking about?
Speaker 1: What? I can't rub any more arm?
Speaker 4: Exactly? That's a wrap.
Speaker 1: Definitely. So Okay, you said you're wait, where are you living at right now? Because you're saying you're around a little and.
Speaker 3: Ship So my house burned down.
Speaker 1: I'm yes, I knew it was something with the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we just kind of tied up all the knots that I could in Florida. Yeah, yeah, just completely gone them or they're still figuring it out, but I think it was something with the HVAC WO. So yeah, I kind of destroyed everything. I was shooting a scene until five and then it started thirty minutes later. So thankfully I was home. I got my dog to safety. My friends. Gosh, my friends were there who like that's pretty much their home too, like they've just been around so much, and so yeah, it was it was.
Speaker 1: Really tough, like a worst nightmare that. Yeah, I kind of always think about like the possibility of it, but I feel like almost nobody actually goes through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like looking at I'm like, that's like, you know it, Oh, it hits hard. Yeah, different, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but you owned it or you were renting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was mine really Yeah. Yeah. I put like everything that I'd earned into the house and it was like it was just getting renovated and it was lovely. And then that literally happened right after.
Speaker 1: So was there anything you lost in the house that was really notable?
Speaker 3: Like I lost some family heirlooms that was that was really tough. All of my grandma's like records and her patrola played on like I was the grandkid that got that, and it's kind of toast. Wow. All of my like memories like childhood and stuff, those were all upstairs in the attic and like it started like this right next door, so prom dresses, like just yeah, that's terrible. Yeah, but like you know, everything's everything is replaceable. And one thing that I've learned is how loved I am by like friends, colleagues, fans, family, like everybody. Yeah. So there's been it's been. It's been really hard. It's been a tough month, but there's been so much like good that's come out of this too. Like you were saying, I just moved to La like last week, so I'll be here for a little while.
Speaker 1: And is that like your long term plan to move here? Are you like using this opportunity to.
Speaker 3: Move or I was already kind of gonna come because like I just want best to starlet, Like my inbox is flooding and everyone's like I'm in La, You're in Florida, Like what yeah, And so it's like gonna come out for a good little while do whatever I could, you know. So now I'm just gonna be out here a little longer than I expected. I still want to have my place in Florida, but I think like it would be nice to have a place here in la as well, you know, kind of going back and forth. Maybe not something I own, but like kind of going back and forth just because there is so much opportunity out here. But my home, my family, my everything is like you know, back in Florida.
Speaker 4: Well, welcome to the land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, I love it. It's been all right so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, honestly, I had a moment where when the fires were going on out here where my girl was kind of like, yo, the fires are like approaching our house, Like you need to come home right now and grab whatever you can fit in your car because we got to get the fuck out of here. And that was the weirdest thing is to be like I don't really like have anything besides like my computer and my fucking phone charger or whatever. Like that wasn't like that much stuff I could think of that I like really even cared about your brain.
Speaker 3: Your brain, like you have stuff, that's the thing. You have so much that you you probably could have, but like in the moment, your brain like does not work like I remember mine, Like when it was happening, I didn't I grabbed my dog's leash instead of my purse that has like all of my everything, you know, Like that was so like put in my brain. It just like you just go into a mode of like utter all I could think was dog outside, Like my friend grabbed my dog, I grabbed the leash, and like, I don't know, your brain just like can't compute. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I just really don't have a lot of stuff. I just like I just kind of like I've never really like collected anything, so I don't know I have like, you know, like an envelope full of like shit that I've been saving over there. It kind of made me think, like, man, maybe I need to like own more things.
Speaker 3: Well, birth certificate, passport, those are the first.
Speaker 1: I can't find either of those right now. So unrelated to the fire never came. But yeah, okay, chocolate God, how long have you been doing this?
Speaker 4: This is going on year number three for me.
Speaker 1: Oh you're three, Okay. How'd you end up getting into the game?
Speaker 4: Said?
Speaker 2: I got discovered by a friend that I mean, by a fan that had.
Speaker 4: Connections in the industry. So I started off.
Speaker 2: Like doing only fans with a just random girl and her fans was always asking who was this guy?
Speaker 4: Who was this guy? Who is this guy? He was like, I think you should start your own page.
Speaker 2: I did that, and I started the post clips on Twitter, you know, I mean doing solo videos and you know, I mean content boy girl content, and a fan reached out to me, gave me director's phone there where I called it. He got me booked. I came and I've been shining every since.
Speaker 1: That's was that. Did you know you had a big dick before that? Yes? Okay, she knew, but you had never thought about.
Speaker 2: It every time I put it out, you know, I mean it was a girl that was like, where are you finna put that at?
Speaker 1: Did you have a lot of failed attempts over the years.
Speaker 2: I have had some failed attempts with girls like uh uh, I can't even I'm not gonna even attempt to you know what I mean do that. And I'd be like, all right, you know whatever. I have never had no shortage of pussy. So I was like, all right, you going about your business. It's feeling in women that love the way I'm blessed damn.
Speaker 1: So at what point did you like start to do mainstream shoots and all that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I just I kind of just dived right in. I did my first few scenes was like blow bangs and game bangs. I feel like that was like the boot camp, the way, I mean testing me out to see if I can survive in those scenes. And I did grip good and kind of like outshining some people that I was in the scenes with. So I ended up getting with a modeling agency and I made the connections there and it's been like, I'm best male newcomer of twenty twenty five, you know what I'm saying. I've already won six awards in three years that I've been in the industry, so.
Speaker 4: The momentum is is getting better and better.
Speaker 2: I will work for all the top companies. So yeah, and I'm happy to be here today.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're from Compton, Yes, did you? What was your upbringing? Like, I'm just kind of curious. I'm not gonna hear you with the where you're from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, well it was you know, I mean it was Compton. You know I grew up You know that. I will briefly speak on you know what I mean stuff, not going to details, but you know, I mean I was affiliated you know what I'm saying. I'm off rosecrans in Central, you know, the deuce to fold, the bix to eighth or nine. Those is all my people's right there. But you know, I just grew up in the streets doing street shit, and now I feel like peorn saved my life, really because instead of doing other things to get money, like you know, I mean breaking the law, now I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Something legit and I get paid to fuck bad bitches.
Speaker 1: So it's a win win and bitches who are like happy to be cold. I was like that smile would be unexpected for a lot of people exactly. But all right, so what from a street perspective, what do you think like the reaction is from the average person when you get into porn.
Speaker 2: So at first, my homies they used to make all these jokes, you know, I try to clown me and do all that, and you know, I mean I was a good sport about it, you know, but now you know what I mean, they'd be telling me I need you to fuck hurt from me, like y'all need to do that. Now it's like a pad on the back, like do your ship like you know, I mean, everybody knows my story where I came from, so to see me being successful now I get a lot of support from my homies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's the weird part about doing porn is that you got to be able to have a sense of humor about it, because like your friends want to, like, everybody thinks it's hilarious, Like everybody wants to talk about it, everybody wants to make jokes about it. Whatever. And you can't just be like, yeah, I do pooring what what like? You gotta be like, yeah, I know, I know, I do a funny thing, a crazy thing for a living. What it is.
Speaker 2: But now they'd be like, man, put me in coach. I was like, it ain't as simple as you think.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I decide to do that, I'll make sure I choose the right you know, I mean personal because you have to.
Speaker 4: Be a respectable perverb. You can't just be a perverse.
Speaker 2: You gotta be able to you know what I mean, be respectable and you know what I mean, like, you know, still be freaky at the same time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Kate, if you show up to the shoot, do you want the guy to be a freak from the very beginning? Grabbing on you and all you want to be kind of more player.
Speaker 3: Maybe a nice in between. Do you have to go extreme?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: No, I have had the guy who was like, oh my god, all he showed up an hour early to my house. First off, like what you doing. I was like, you can go like away for like an hour. So he went downstairs, he got ice cream, came back up, and then I let him in and he kissed me every two seconds with his like ice creamy sweet, like nasty mouth and I was like, oh my god, like this is horrible. Then I had another guys show up and he was the most respectable man, like James hard On. We love him, He's amazing. But just yeah, I literally had the two extremes at my place that same day. So yeah, just somewhere.
Speaker 1: Oh so you just shot two scenes back to back, like at your crib.
Speaker 3: No, it was a yeah, okay, oh wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow that's funny man. Yeah, it's a weird world. Like I've definitely like had scenes going on while we had the male talent come through and I'm just seeing him like rubbing on the girl's ass immediately trying to kiss on her and ship and I'm like, oh, you can.
Speaker 3: Do it like I feel.
Speaker 2: Usually, I usually let the girl initiate anything, like because I've walked in the door and the girl like I've walked on, said the girl.
Speaker 4: She already playing with herself. Soon as I walked the door. I didn't even put my back down.
Speaker 2: She'd like, pitch your dick in me, and I'll be like, well, hold on, let me, you know what I mean, get myself together. But like usually, like I said, I let the girl initiate that because like it's I feel like it's more of a y'all.
Speaker 4: I like the women that I work with to feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I'm not gonna be over extreme no matter how beautiful I think she is. I'm gonna always maintain my discipline, control.
Speaker 1: And respect definitely. So okay, okay, you're excited. What are you expecting out of this BBG scene?
Speaker 3: Just to come multiple times as many as I can? Yeah, I think you both here amazing at what you do. So I think this is a really good mouchup. Nice to be spit roasted, I guess sounds great.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh so without further ado, let's go