Speaker 1: Ben and skinshell on a Friday afternoon.
Speaker 2: I hope you are getting ready to have an awesome weekend, just something special.
Speaker 1: It's gonna kick all the ass.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you haven't made dinner plans yet tonight, go to Plano and go to Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. That's our favorite pizza joint right there, Preston and Plano Parkway. Five different styles of pizza Detroit, Philly, Tavern, Chicago, the New York style that you fold over, and then their own Dallas style. Get that with the buttercruss trust me, great bar, beer selection, great cocktails, incredible pasta dishes, awesome wine selection. It's at Preston and Plano Parkway. It's Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for Benson's weekday Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from.
Speaker 4: Around the world.
Speaker 1: City of Rault is having some problems this weekend. Guys. Let's go to Channel eight for the latest Ian story.
Speaker 5: A sewage line in ral Lead has collapsed again. The city is urging residents and the highlighted areas to stop flushing toilets, showering or bathing, doing laundry, cleaning, dishes, or anything that sends water to the sewer system. They add the water is safe to drink. Cruise were oute last night making emergency repairs to the sewer main and thought they had fixed it, but the main further collapsed tonight. Official say Cruise are actively working to fix it.
Speaker 6: Oh man, man, I was just thinking you could play stop flushing toilets.
Speaker 1: This thing's big, big, big dude. The uh this happened yesterday again.
Speaker 4: Yesterday they told the residents to stop doing that as well, don't flush, and we got it repaired. We're good. And then there's another hole in sewer main.
Speaker 1: Do you have to drive over to rockwall to take an ass? I don't know what the story goes. What do you do?
Speaker 4: I have no idea and I don't feel like proper guidance is given.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, it's totally was.
Speaker 6: You have one choice. Go in a paper bag, light it on fire, put it on your neighbor's port. That's fair. Knock on the door, that's fair. Then go around to the back door, bang on that door. So while they're putting out the fire and stomping it out and getting pool on their shoes. Then they run back through the house to get to the back door. Okay, then go back around to the front.
Speaker 1: Do it again? Are you quoting Cynthia Izagara here?
Speaker 6: Is that what she instructed everyone to do during that news clip?
Speaker 4: And I'm not I didn't pull you know, Fox four or NBC five or CBS eleven, But I do think someone is responsible to tell the people what to actually.
Speaker 1: Do, just like Ben just did. Ben's doing his job.
Speaker 4: He's holding up his good job back and like a journalism spectrum, but we do kind of need some instructions on this if you're living in the zone.
Speaker 6: Do you know who needs you know, who needs to deliver those instructions? Someone that has a wide reach. Jane Sleigh from Roulette.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's the one that needs to take over the situation and tell everyone where they need to pooh. So, like ninety percent of her followers are just looking for some pickings news and they're like, wait, what what is she tweeting about?
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Jane Slater.
Speaker 6: If you're wondering where to poop in Ralet this weekend, here's my advice to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so bad news for for for leadership in Roulet. Back in December, their twenty five year old mayors step down old Blake Margolis. But we've got Jowel Buzzy twenty five. Let's go now, Jeff wing It's the new mayor. Just wing it with me, Jeff wing Ittt.
Speaker 1: No, Well, you don't want a guy who's gonna wing it. You vote for wing It and your whole sewer system will fall apart.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do you what do you do? Should we call wing it? I mean call wing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just wing it, call wing it.
Speaker 4: I feel like if you're in that zone, you're pooping in a bucket, like Kelly Clarkson did during the middle of that concert at one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't you?
Speaker 6: Didn't you watch that movie where old Gal from Farga pooped in a bucket the whole time.
Speaker 1: No mad Land.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that was a struggle and that was not even the worst one that I got that year.
Speaker 6: There's a great bucket poop scene in Role Models? Can you remember that?
Speaker 1: I don't think of a great bucket poop. Oh it's great. They're at a campfire. Would you do that this week? Would you rank the bucket poop? The guy is sitting there.
Speaker 6: Reading a newspaper while he's taking a dump into a bucket, and he goes, Hey, we're gonna be by the campfire telling stories later. Oh is that where they're wait, what song is it? Is it a Paul McCartney song or something that he's playing.
Speaker 1: To the streets. They're arguing about what band it was.
Speaker 6: He goes classic story of a guy passed out naked next to a campfire, Ta me Down, Love, Take Me Down, Take me down to the streets. And they were arguing about what band they're arguing. Weren't they arguing about that not being a well known song? Well, there were the artists who the artist was, and somebody was insisting it was an artist, and somebody said no, that's not their song.
Speaker 1: And then later somebody else is.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, Carney, yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like I could play it for us right now, but it's not previewed, and there's a high F bomb risk?
Speaker 1: What risk? Dangerously? This is dangerous. This is the guy that dropped an F bomb last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey man, I've done some rehab on that and feel better about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Let's get this in role models.
Speaker 4: Martin Gary, I can always spot a moody.
Speaker 1: It's my fifth year with Wings. I guess Paul McCartney's got.
Speaker 3: Nothing on me.
Speaker 1: Huh, Hell, take me down to the streets.
Speaker 3: It's not a Wings song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of.
Speaker 4: Their hits from the seventies.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure which one it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not It isn't.
Speaker 1: No, I think it might be that's not.
Speaker 3: Nobody sings that song.
Speaker 1: I don't know about it. Nobody.
Speaker 6: Oh that is the way to end a segment, isn't it. Figure Look all right, coming up next, breakout your French fries.
Speaker 2: It's time to pour some sports catch up all over. It is Jason Kidd going to the Knicks.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it.