Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankpla Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: We've all got to fight together on this one across party lines. Everybody in the state should want the same thing here, the full truth and for this to never happen again. And the mother who says that her young fifteen year old daughter, star student, star athlete was targeted by a female teacher at Columbine, groomed by that teacher for years, more than twenty thousand texts, and you're hearing much more about the story today from Alison Brown or the mother of the child will join us next Monday in studio. Before we go back to Allison, let's go to the phone lines talk with Joanne tells us she's a retired teacher from the Jeffco School District.
Speaker 3: Joanne, Welcome to The Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, jan this just makes my stomach learn because this is not what education is about. It's not what I was about when I was teaching in Jetco. I retired four years ago, and I like to say I got out when I couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: The wokeism that was coming in that was, you know, encouraging the transgender ideology, the thing that we had to be more sensitive about students' feelings rather than about them knowing content, about holding students accountable for content knowledge. And I saw it as this was the slippery slopes that I was not willing to die on.
Speaker 2: And did you see inappropriate things happening between teaching and students?
Speaker 4: I personally did not. I found out later after I retired that there were some things that happened after I retired, and they made minor headlines in Colorado, but really nothing beyond that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in this business, and Alison Browner's with us, we're going to jump back to that and get and keep going through the timeline of trying to have a student declared homeless so she could move in with another student, and then the principal telling the parents that this teacher had been helping students navigate their sexuality.
Speaker 3: Had you heard of it? What's that?
Speaker 4: No? No, I would have been all over that. I worked with a special population and I worked with speech language pathologists, and it's like, no, this is totally inappropriate. And all I can say is that principle is probably is inexperienced and just kind of go with the flow, go along to you know, not make waves. But yeah, no, my four kids graduated from COLUMNNE and I will tell you this, when Frank DeAngelis was principal. Oh yeah, this death would not absolutely happen. Red flags all along on the way. And I was a mandatory reporter, as every teacher is a mandatory reporter, and for them to sweep this under the carpet, it makes me sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and did you witness any grooming when you were there, because here we're hearing these reports of twenty more than twenty thousand texts between the teacher and this young girl.
Speaker 4: I did not witness groomy. But then again, my high school was pretty much forthcoming, and yeah, ran the straight and narrow until I found out after I retired that something's happened because of let me say personnel, children were involved because they were students.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, well I just I mean, I think anybody listening to this story cannot imagine how all these people still have their jobs everybody's wondering why why haven't we seen any criminal prosecutions? Again, innocent until proven guilty, but it's mind blowing, and well, thank you, thank you for your service as a teacher, and thanks for the call today.
Speaker 4: Thank you, And I know it. There is no reason. And the red flag the first road flat should have been why is the speech language pathologist having anything to do with a four point zero plus student when they're not on their paceload, Because in my experience, the speech language pathologists have a full paceload. They have to worry about their own students. How did she have time to outside her realm to seek the student out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, great, great question. Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: And that brings us right back to Alison Browner. If you've just joined us, thank you. Allison started with us at about four point thirty six. You can hear that first part on the podcast. And she is a parent in that school district as well with their own concerns, but a former private investigator and has done a deep dive into the sheriff's reports on this and some other documents. So we've been reviewing the timeline with her and I won't repeat that here. We may loop back and summarize a couple of points. But Ellison, we were at the point in the story when we went to that news break where you had already described how you have this fifteen year old girl, star student, star athlete from this great, very solid, stable home. The mother involved at school had another child at the school, and then all of a sudden, this female teacher is taking an interest in this star fifteen year old more than twenty thousand text The teacher who is texting the student tens of thousands of times, is then going to a speech pathologist working with her to try to have the target student declared homeless so she could be pulled out of the great home she's in and put in with this other teacher. And then we're getting to the point of the story where the parents and the mother will be with me in studio next Monday, then go to meet with the principal.
Speaker 3: Can you pick it up from there, Allison.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the principal, excuse me, the parents started having suspicions, as we've already discussed, and they actually meet with Jeff Coach, Sheriff's deputies, who get all of the information and let them know that currently at that point. They didn't have anything actionable right at that second, but they told the parents to meet with school administration immediately. And keep in mind, going back in the timeline, the mother has already found some documentation that the daughter and this teacher is in a relationship, and she has already contacted the teacher and said stop texting my daughter, leave my daughter alone. And in the Jeff Coach Sheriff's report, it does indicate that all of these school officials were aware that the mother texted the predator teacher, and yet nobody asked any questions about that. They didn't say, what is going on and why is this mom texting this teacher?
Speaker 2: Well, wait a second, at this point, did everybody, including law enforcement know about the what is it? Twenty four thousand texts?
Speaker 5: So this is a little bit before law enforcement was involved. Okay, but you know, the teachers, if I guess, I'm trying to put myself in a principal principal's hat and principal shoes, and if one of my teachers gets a text from a parent saying, don't talk to my daughter anymore, that's going to raise red flags for.
Speaker 3: Me, right thousand percent.
Speaker 2: But at this point had the principle also been aware that they were trying to have the student declared homeless, this student.
Speaker 3: Who had a home.
Speaker 5: So what we know is that the principle was given, at his request, bi weekly updates, So twice a week from the beginning of April, he was given updates. We I am not aware and I don't know for certain whether or not he knew that they were filling out this paperwork, but he knew that they were so concer concerned about this minor child that there was discussions going on about she shouldn't be in her home. So I have not sais done what exactly exactly? And again keep in mind, you know, the counselor while she's referring this child to the community liaison for this paperwork, she also has the younger sibling as one of her students, and she does not pull that younger sibling in at any point and say, hey, what's going on at home?
Speaker 3: Well, isn't the reason for that because she knew, well that wasn't a problem at home.
Speaker 5: That would be my guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and I mean if you just joined us, Alison detailed for us earlier that the people filling out these forms to try to have this star student and athlete declared homeless so she could move in with the teacher. At the same time, this other teacher who's targeted the fifteen year oldest center twenty thousand texts. They never call the parents, They never talked to the parents, they never call protective services. Right, So, if they really thought this child had an unstable home life, don't you think they would have done that? I mean, was this all just one big plan to make this target student more accessible to the teacher wantedor.
Speaker 5: It certainly seems like it. I don't know any other explanation, And that would be to.
Speaker 2: Be one of the sickest things in Colorado history, in the history of education in Colorado. And when you think about this courageous mom who has spoken out, and then people like you and Lindsay dot Cow and all of those who have fought to make this public, how many of these horrible situations, how they're out there where the student doesn't have that, where the student doesn't have somebody to stand up for them and try to make it public and fight for them and try to get the child back from the predator teacher.
Speaker 5: And that's what we're really concerned about and that for the mom and the family, they don't want this to happen to another child, right, And I know you know the last caller there was some political statements in there, and just for full transparency, I am a left leaning independent and I support LGBTQ plus rights, but I think you can have LGBTQ plus rights without taking the rights of parents away. And that's what's an issue a lot of these cases.
Speaker 2: Well, hell yes, And if this was an LGBTQ thing, that then what you've got here If and I have no idea if this young girl who is targeted is that or not, But if she was, then you've got abuse of an LGBTQ person, an LGBTQ minor. So this is something all colorad and should be able to unite on.
Speaker 3: Can you stay one more segment, Alison? Yes, want to come back in detail.
Speaker 2: What happens then when the parents meet with the principal and how was the principal still there? And why haven't we heard anything from the DA here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Colorado needs to be insisting on answers here the full truth on the table. What happened at Columbine. Everything I've heard must never be allowed to happen again. Alison Brown, are with us drilling down the mother of the student, who has now told the New York Post her child was groomed at Columbine by a teacher center more than twenty four thousand texts and then quote unquote, she took her The mother will join us next Monday in studio. Allison's done some deep dive research into publicly available reports, etc.
Speaker 3: So, Allison, we're at the point in the.
Speaker 2: Story now where the parents are a meeting with the principal at Columbine, Scott Christy, Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That's correct? What happens in that meeting?
Speaker 5: So in that meeting, the principal reportedly tells the parents that, again, as you mentioned earlier, this particular teacher takes a special interest in helping students navigate their sexuality, and obviously the parents took issue with that.
Speaker 2: Can we stop there for a second. So you've got a principle telling the parents that the teacher takes an interest in helping students navigate their sexuality. And this is the teacher now who has texted the student more than twenty thousand times and is working with another teacher to get the student declared homeless.
Speaker 3: Correct, it's hard, yeah, it's hard to even process this. Please go ahead.
Speaker 5: So then, you know, the parents start asking questions. They want to know what exactly the principal knew, and he acknowledges, according to the jeff Coe Sheriff's report, that he was aware that their minor child was not happy with her home life, and the parents asked him, well, then why didn't you call us? Why didn't you notify us? Right, And he did have an answer. He reportedly replied, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: And then but he does hef to assuming knows the answer right, right, right. I don't know him personally, but I'm sure he's not an idiot. He's done some things I can't even fathom, according to these reports, but he's certainly an intelligent person.
Speaker 3: He must know the answer to that question.
Speaker 5: And then you know, they also ask whether it's acceptable, because by this time they are aware they have found the paperwork declaring their child who's not homeless, declaring their child homeless, and so they ask Principal Christy, you know, is it acceptable for a student to move in with a teacher, because keep in mind, this particular student did not move in with a predatory teacher first. She first moved in with a speech pathologist. So that adds a whole layer of complexity to the story because had that not happen, maybe she never would have gotten to the predators teacher. So they asked the principal and said, is it acceptable for a student to move in with the teacher while still enrolled? And he reportedly stated yes, this teacher has done it before with another homeless student.
Speaker 3: Oh my lord.
Speaker 5: They confirmed it with their legal team, to which the mother replied, but my child is not homeless.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's I just sit here thinking, as a parent, your absolute worst nightmare, other than having your child pass away, is having somebody take your student, take your child. Yeah, so you've got your telling me you've got these people in official capacities at Columbine sitting around talking about how to take this child away from the parent.
Speaker 5: And again, my report that you have reviewed is based on the Jeff Coch Sheriff's narrative.
Speaker 2: Right right now, I understand you weren't there and I wasn't there, and innocent until proven guilty in all of that. But the facts I understand you to be reporting from from the sheriff's workup is that there was an official at Columbine who signed this form saying this child was homeless when this child was not homeless. School had never spoken to the parents about this. She had a brother in the school, She's a star student and athlete, right, I mean, that's how.
Speaker 3: This came down. That's all correct.
Speaker 2: So it was in the sorry and the teacher you've described as the predatory teacher had been involved in trying to get this child declared homeless so she could be moved out of her home, away from her parents and put in this other teacher's home.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yep, and Dan, you should know I personally emailed the Attorney General's office. I was so infuriated with this case and am so angry about this. I personally emailed several people within the Attorney General's office, including those that are in charge of his state services area. And I did receive a response, so they are aware of this case.
Speaker 3: And the momster response. They asked if.
Speaker 5: We wanted to have a phone call, and I asked for a meeting, and we have not since heard.
Speaker 2: And that one you would think a while ago, what could be more important in their inbox right than this? Right? Because you've got, first of all, this precious child who's been a victim of all this. Then you have her wonderful parents and family who have for now at least lost their child. And then you have the obvious question of how.
Speaker 3: Many more are there?
Speaker 2: I mean, if it wasn't for people like this courageous mom and Lindsay, Dad Coow and you and others, we wouldn't know about this story.
Speaker 3: How many more are there out there?
Speaker 2: Because don't predators normally pray on the most vulnerable who don't have anybody to cry out to and nobody will ever hear them scream?
Speaker 3: How many more are there?
Speaker 5: Sadly, I think we're afraid there are many more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, great job on this, Ellison. I hope we can talk again soon. And as you know, the mother of the child will be with us in studio next Monday, so let's stay in touch on this. Thank you for your great work, Thanks for thank you. Wow, We're going to stay all over this and when we come back, Congressman Jeff Crank will join us, and hey, we'll get his take.
Speaker 3: On President Trump.
Speaker 2: Now talking about selling these gold cards five million dollars to get legal status in the US.
Speaker 3: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplas Show. Podcast.
Speaker 3: Got to crank it up.
Speaker 2: Put so much pressure on everybody in charge that they have to make the full truth known about what happened to this student at Columbine. Ellison Browner joined us starting at four thirty six. Say, if you get a chance to listen to the podcast and get the latest update the mother of the student twenty four thousand texts from this teacher toward this young student before she then disappears with the teacher. The mother will join us in the studio next Monday. Let's go to the VIP line and welcome Jeff Krank. Great new congressman from Colorado. CD five joins us on the Dan Kaplo Show.
Speaker 3: Congressman, how you doing.
Speaker 7: I'm doing great, Dan. How are you well good?
Speaker 3: How do you like it?
Speaker 7: I love it? I love it? And you're going to hear one of the trains passing by as I'm walking back from the capital from a vote. We tried to have a vote on the budget resolution, and I think we're still working on a couple of Republicans to make sure that they vote to support President Trump on the budget resolution.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, normally bills, as you know, have certain numbers. We talked about HB this and that. But this one is the big beautiful bill, right, this is the one we're talking about.
Speaker 7: The one big beautiful bill. That's the one we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Will be a lot more beautiful when it's passed. Is it going to get passed?
Speaker 7: I think we're going to get there. You know, I suspect we're maybe one or two members away from getting it done. And you know, I'm the kind of person that I decided early I'm going to support the president on this a perfect It's not a perfect budget resolution. Nothing here is perfect. You don't get to decide if you're one of four hundred and thirty five. You don't get decided for everybody. It's the legislative body. As you know, Dan, I'm on board. I think most of the Republicans in Colorado are on board, and we just got to get it done.
Speaker 2: Congressman Jeff Cranker guests, now, does it how does it work there?
Speaker 3: Jeff?
Speaker 2: I mean, it seems like on every one of these big bills, you get like two or three Republicans who are the holdouts, and then they're in all the headlines for two or three days.
Speaker 3: And how does that work?
Speaker 2: How is it decided, you know, who's going to be the holdout this time?
Speaker 3: Who's eventually going to come around? I mean? And is there a price to be paid for that?
Speaker 7: Well, you hope there's a price to be paid for it. I mean, you know, most I think most members try to just be principles and try and understand the bigness of the moment, you know, where we are right now as a country, and understanding that it does to be the same holdouts every time. It's the same four or five people. And I'll be honest with you, it's very frustrating, I think when you know, again, I've only been here, you know, for two months, But it's frustrating when you're trying to do the right thing, trying to stick with the president, and then you've got other people who, you know, this seems like they are always trying to get that little extra bit of ink so that they can go back to their district and say, oh, look kind of either fold or they hold out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well and your best bet at this point is the bill will get passed.
Speaker 7: It will. I think it will. I think we'll get it past here. Now, this is just the start of the reconciliation process, right, so once this passes, the real hard work then begins. And and you know, we got a long way to go, but hopefully the President uses his political capital, you know, to make sure that Republicans stick with us.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got a lot of that. He's got a lot of that.
Speaker 2: And so once he gets it through the House, right where you guys have what right now, maybe a one member majority.
Speaker 7: Two member majority, yep, we can lose basically, could lose two.
Speaker 2: And then what are the prospects as you get into the Senate, into this crazy reconciliation process, and how long is that likely to take?
Speaker 7: Well, we'd like to have the whole thing done, you know, certainly, certainly by May. I think, you know, the time is ticking. I think the original goal is to have it all done by April, you know, through the reconciliation process, completely done, but you know, might slip into May. But we've got to get it done soon. I mean, those tax cuts that you know are expiring, you know, we want people we want the economy to roar, and we want it to do it right away. We don't want to wait and you know, have it take effect you know maybe next year, late next year. We want it right away.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and we talked so much about the big beautiful bill, but not what's in it so often.
Speaker 3: So what are the highlights?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, all this thing does right now the Budget Resolution does is it says, you know, it says that the Ways and Means Committee is going to go and extend the tax cuts that we're going to you know, go find money in The Natural Resources Committee, for instance, has to go find almost a trillion dollars nine hundred billion dollars. Now they're likely to do that by going and you know, figuring out how to drill for oil and natural gas on public land leases and things like that. So it sets the sets us up as a country to be able to go out and really reprioritize you know, obviously we'd be spending more money on border security, on so many of these things, and it will increase defense spending by about one hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Let me do a hard turn for a second.
Speaker 2: Congressman Jeff crank Our guest, I don't know if you've even seen this story. This afternoon, President Trump to offer him, quoting Bloomberg, gold card visas for five million to the rich, and that's Bloomberg spent on it. But as I understand the President's proposal, it would be five million dollars to get legal status in the US, and the intent would be to attract wealthy job creators while raising money for the country.
Speaker 3: Your take on that, well.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I mean, I guess it's fun for us for a starting point, right for us to talk about that, And you know, I don't know, I don't know how I would react to that. I guess I just, you know, just having heard it today, we can talk about it. It's it's kind of like people I get asked about birthright citizenship and I said, look, at least the President is throwing it out there and talking about it, and I think that's a good thing, right.
Speaker 2: And Congressman, you know where I think people maybe misunderstand the discussion on birthright citizenship because I ran into this at the dinner table myself, is that when we talk about and I don't know where you come down on this, as I view it, just legally. I think there is no chance whatsoever that the drafters intended that there be automatic citizenship to somebody born in the country of folks here illegally. I mean, no matter what somebody thinks the policy should be, I don't think there's any credible argument that that's what the drafters intended. But I think where the confusion arises is, Okay, I come home and we're having dinner, and one of my family members was aghast because they thought I was saying that everybody who had been made an American citizen to this point based on birthright would lose their citizenship. And I'm not suggesting that at all. I'm just suggesting we'd be honest about the law and about the fact the intent never was to create this automatic birthright citizenship and then move forward from there, but not revoke citizenship for everybody who already has it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I totally agree that, like sort of, that's probably a very good way to do it right and moving forward. This is what was intended, right, and we just haven't even had that discussion. So yeah, I think it's great that, you know, President Trump has brought this up as an issue and we're you know, we're working to, you know, work through that, and it's gonna have to work its way through the course. This is an issue that's really never been decided, and I think it's high time that it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And one of the things I really like about President Trump is just the fresh thinking.
Speaker 3: Okay. I mean this whole idea of.
Speaker 2: Selling legal status for five million, two wealthy people who then will be job creators. Here, it's a fresh idea, right And now as I dive into it, maybe I find something I don't like, But I just like the fact he has these fresh ideas. And when a fresh idea then hits, it can change a lot of things in a hurry.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, it sure can, It sure can. And that's that's one of the refreshing things I think right about the President and what he's done over the last month. I mean, he's shaken the system to a poor and people don't like that. I understand. Change is uncomfortable, especially when you know sort of violent change, you know, when it was the sort of violent shape the system, which is which is what President Trump is doing right now. But it's good. I think it's good for us to figure that out. And by the way, let me just tell you, Dan, this is how life of a member of Congress goes. I left the floor, I called you, walk back to my office. I walk in and they said, go back to the floor. You're going to bumb out on the budget resolution. So get them we figured it out, and I thought a few minutes, but they probably did figure it out. My hope is that we will have the votes to pass it tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, I sure hope.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Hey, always great to talk to you. Of course, always an open door here, So look forward to the next one.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 7: I really appreciate you, thanks for all you do, and anytime I can come on and talk with you, I'd love to do it.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Congressman, look forward to it. You take care, sir. That's Congressman Jeff crank. Hey, when we come back, we have a lot to talk about, right eight five five four zer five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 3: You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Cover.
Speaker 8: Tony Egers of Wisconsin just tried to erase mothers institive. Using the word mother. He crossed out mother and put persons who are inseminated persons who can be insuminated, or person who gave first, parent who gave first anything but say mother woman. Those are words he can't say because the woke won't let him. Folk won't let us define what a woman is. A biological female with a uterus and two ovaries who gives birth to a child.
Speaker 3: Only a woman can.
Speaker 8: That's a female. That's what I am. I'm a mom, a mom of five kids in Wisconsin, and Governor Evers, you are not going to erase me, and you are not going to race all the moms in Wisconsin. You are not going to erase women. We're not going to let you.
Speaker 2: You know, I think America are enough of America is starting to understand that the modern left, the modern Democratic Party, is one big war on girls and women in so many different ways. Before birth, right where their sacred cow is this insane policy where you have what at least six seven hundred thousand females a year killed before they're born, and then after that, the war on safe spaces for girls and women, the war on sports for girls and women.
Speaker 3: You know, girls and women now I mean motherhood.
Speaker 2: Obviously, it's one of the most impressive, grandest proudest things in world history, and now it's being reduced to inseminated person can't even say mother. I mean, there are just so many ways it's a war on women. And I think that's one of the reasons you start to see voters peeling off from the Democratic Party because as a former Democrat, I can tell you so much of that was voting based on habits, So much of that was voting based on the negative stereotype of the GOP. So much of that was based on maybe some good things the Democratic Party did in the past, but the modern Democratic Party, more and more people are getting hip to it.
Speaker 3: I think more and more women are.
Speaker 2: Getting hip that it's one big war on girls and women. Where is the respect for girls and women? I mean, look at what's happening in Colorado, and this issue at Columbine that we're spending so much time on is completely nonpartisan, bipartisan, but we're always going to be honest and we cannot ignore the fact we have a true crisis in Colorado when it comes to teachers sexually abusing students. And it's a very small percentage, right, and the vast majority of teachers are fantastic, but it's still a crisis, and yet police ignores it, and Wiser ignores it. And you know where's the DA in jeffco on this Columbine thing. We cannot escape the reality that the Democratic Party is totally in bed with the teachers' union.
Speaker 3: And does that.
Speaker 2: Explain why are democratically elected governor and attorney general. It just seems so disinterested in this crisis we have of students, many many, many of them female, being sexually preyed upon by teachers. This should be a front and center crisis. But the Democrats in control in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the irony right that they are obviously in bed with the teachers' union, and you just have to believe that is why they're not jumping on this. Here's an example, right, Can you imagine? And I'm so grateful and proud to be Catholic and we had this horrible thing happen in our church where one of the worst things imaginable. You had some priests who were sexually abusing children. That's straight out of hell. It's one of the worst things imaginable. It's no reflection on priesthood as a whole. It was a relatively small number, but even one is way too much evil. Can you imagine replace the numbers right now that we see in Colorado of students sexually abused by teachers. Imagine if that was priest. You can bet Wiser and Polists they would be front and center every day. It would be the number one crisis in the state. They'd be pulling out every stop legally to absolutely make this the centerpiece of everybody's attention. But because it's teachers and police and Wiser in bed with the teachers' union, you don't hear a peep from them one way or the other. No matter who the purp is, it's evil and it's wrong. Now, the Catholic Church got a grip on that horror, right, but we don't have a grip yet on the horror of the sexual abuse of children by some teachers because the party in power won't deal with it because it's their sacred Kyle.
Speaker 3: The teachers' union, that's sick. That's sick.
Speaker 2: But this Columbine story, it crosses all party lines. And this is not left or right, it's right or wrong, and all good people should come together to demand the truth. And if you're new to the story, please four thirty six Alison Browner joined us and we got into a deep dive discussion of it. You can pick it off the podcast. And then the mother of this child, fifteen year old girl targeted by a female teacher over twenty thousand texts. The female teacher goes to another teacher, and then all of a sudden, official Columbine certifies this fifteen year old who's being preyed upon is homeless when she comes from a great supportive home, so they can move her out of the home. And then the day she graduates, she moves away with the teacher and now the parents desperately trying to get her back. This should never happen again in a Colorado school. So the mother of that student victim, the mother who's fought so courageously, will join us in studio next Monday. Ryan, thanks your great work today as always, Kelly, you as well, and we'll keep up the fight on this. We just want the truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth. We want it on the table and then make sure this never happens again. Thanks your time. Join me tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: M