Speaker 1: John wrote a book. I know how we were like, oh, we should probably mention it. I just think it's really cool. John wrote a book.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's People might not know what it's about.
Speaker 3: The book is about fake video games. I did a video last year on fake video games, the phenomenon of people basically making up games on the Internet and giving them visuals so you would look at a screenshot and think it's real, but they're not real. And I wrote a book about those games. I searched far and wide and found the weirdest and most beautiful fake video games I could, and then I wrote fake retrospectives, previews, and reviews about them, and they all come from this alternate universe where things are going wrong and you can figure out what's going wrong in the universe by reading the reviews. It was really fun. I can't like a magazine of people, so the different staff are like writing the reviews. It's it's it was a very good Your book.
Speaker 4: Your book seems thick, like real thick, and I love how thick it looks. It looks heavy. Sorry, it looks.
Speaker 1: In so much emphasis.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, It's just it looks comfortable, But I'm not sure why it looks large and girthy and weighty and a thing I'd want to put on my coffee table.
Speaker 1: God damn it, John, is it too late to get a blurb quote? Because I feel like that's that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's We could print them and manually slide them in. Is an option, just throwing that out there. That is an option into a book, into the front cover, into the front sleep.
Speaker 1: Don't say it. Don't say more about slaves.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, everyone one Jeff Jeff's Bizarre Adventure.
Speaker 3: You can pick up the book a hollow press calm, just yes, okayllo press dot ne and I'll be right there. Bizarre World of Fake Video Games with my Super I Patchwolf.
Speaker 2: Available in English and Italian.
Speaker 3: English and Italian. Yeah you did it. You got an Italian dub an Italian.
Speaker 1: I'm our own.
Speaker 3: We just passed Italian language. So what made you reuse the word bizarre. It's just a good word. It's just it's not strange. Strange is understated. The strange world of fake video games. Oh maybe I'll watch that sometime. Maybe maybe there's something not compelling, something curious there, the bizarre world? What makes it bizarre. I gotta click on this video right now. I got a periorder of this book right now, at least three levels higher than strange.
Speaker 1: You asking why John used the word bizarre because we're in a podcast and it has your name next to the web bizarre.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just feel like we're circling in a litigious sort of area, and I just want to make sure we call these things out at the frontier so we all come out the other end, landing on our feet, if you will.
Speaker 2: What you're saying is like you are now like in a position where you're considering suing your own friend.
Speaker 1: Am for the web bizarre.
Speaker 4: Well, look that remains to be seen, Lucy, but certainly this wouldn't be the first time two friends have sued each other, or one against the other. I'll leave you to do your own research in that category.
Speaker 2: With an oasis by building hair, so we've gotta be careful hair.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is a court case where at some point I say into a microphone with tears streaming down my face, you wouldn't even watch anime without me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, And wouldn't it be fun if, like, at one point we all just go to the judge, and we're like, just kidding, We're just kidding.
Speaker 3: Judges. Love that, Judges.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not suing each other your goofball. We're just wasting tax dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's more waste of tack dollars happening right now than worse than what we would be doing.
Speaker 3: Well, we're trying to do a little bit cool in America. I thought.
Speaker 2: Listen, everything is busted, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, as someone who has had to cancel several international trips because I don't want to get stopped at a border, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you started? Uh, John, have you yet provided your details to access the website? Yeah? That happening in No.
Speaker 3: No, that is not happening in our own damn hates it. You got a good yeah, but it is. Uh. Look, here's the only thing that really matters. It's Jeff Chef's bizarre Adventure. We're back. We've assembled our own personal band of the Hawk to raid through these two episodes. We got Lucy James.
Speaker 1: Very good. I like that intro.
Speaker 4: Wow, might strong. We got tamorro Hussein Hello, and Jeff A thanks for that enthusiastic intro. John, it's good to see you as well, looking healthy and looking just all around fantastic, the three of you.
Speaker 3: I must say, someone said I had a dad bod recently in a radio.
Speaker 4: That's an insult to Dad's.
Speaker 2: I don't think that person knows what every is.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was maybe a pretty loose.
Speaker 4: They were just Josh and there's just Josh a little bit.
Speaker 3: They were doing. But I was I was like, what, you know, what?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: You know? What a comment does that to you? And you're like, Eh, people say things all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, no one in real life would dare No, no one would talk to you in real life.
Speaker 4: I think people say things all the time and they don't know what they mean. You know, that's just the way. That's just showbiz, baby, you know, people like focus M. Yes, it's true. I get a parade. Don't forget my parade today.
Speaker 3: In these episodes. But look, we'll get to that, uh general feeling. Guys, what what what do we think of these episodes?
Speaker 4: I I think if I could just interject, firstly, I think this is certainly a turning point, A duo of turning point episodes that you kind of know, kind of know all roads are going to lead to something. Now, I think this is a reverse red wedding kind of thing happened, Yeah, Lucy, can you keep me honest there? You keep me honest there.
Speaker 1: So instead of instead of a bunch of people being stabbed murdered in a house after accepting the salt and bread or whatever the hell that they did, this is what this is, because this is a celebration the red wedding, and the thing has really thrown me off.
Speaker 2: Here, Like the closest you get is being murdered outside instead of inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of it. Yeah, that's sort of where I.
Speaker 1: Was like, right, right, right, right right, an inverse red wedding.
Speaker 4: Maybe an inverse red wedding? Very good?
Speaker 3: I like that. What did you say, Jeff? I said reverse? But Lucy's right. The better word is inverse.
Speaker 2: Reverse means it happened when, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Which would be cool, to be clear, But that's not what happened.
Speaker 3: Not to get on your case here, Jeff, but.
Speaker 2: You could never write a book, not with that kind of Jesus Christ, even though you have written a comic.
Speaker 4: But yeah, let's not read too much into that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I will say true, Jeff's Jeffs comic.
Speaker 4: Is really good.
Speaker 3: Lucy here ship talking his comic.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's actually really good.
Speaker 3: Dickhead.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's written by a Dickhead. That's Hound's credited at the bottom writer, head writer, dickhead head writer.
Speaker 1: Anyway, inverse Red Wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I love these episodes. Obviously we are setting up for stuff, but I think it's a great story that can make the setups interesting. And man, there's just some fantastic shit here. So we open up on a scene of joy and celebration. Rose petals rain from the sky as the Band of Hawk return home victorious having defeated General Boscon and his super heavy mega whale. Holy Infantry nights.
Speaker 4: Just chopping horses, heads off, parade of heroes. Even Corcus gets his flowers. Yeah, I love how like the rest of the Band of Hawk is sort of just like, hey, we kind of didn't do ship, but we're here and we're just like sort of sneaking in before the door closes.
Speaker 3: It's pretty sweet. I mean, just you know, just happy to be here, right sure.
Speaker 2: Definitely, like because everyone else is just kind of a gosp what's happening. But Carcus is really drinking it in. He's doing like he dabs at one point, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: He absolutely dabs. But I think I think this is this is why Corcus got into the game, right. Like Corky is for the perks, he's not. He's not here to like, you know, save people. My man, Corcus is here to get fucking paid and.
Speaker 4: Seen it for the lady. That's what I am. In it for the women and only the women. As you'll see later on in this episode.
Speaker 1: Maybe the gold.
Speaker 4: Let's just say, I get my fill, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think, Lucy, first you get the gold and then later you get then.
Speaker 1: Why did you say that? Like the guy in the Simpsons are like, first you get the sugar, then I don't.
Speaker 2: Know a.
Speaker 3: Lot of things. Kind of just went into a blender there, Lucy and.
Speaker 4: Kind of blender the caucus blender.
Speaker 3: Caucus blender. That sounds like it's finishing move.
Speaker 4: Now on sell.
Speaker 3: But yeah, for for those for those who watch this episode, you'll have noted the unbelievably sick Carcus dab pose that he hits and it really just just fair play to that guy. It's my stand mm hmm. And you know, every every everyone seems pretty happy. Goods is a little bit like he's more subdued, you know, he's he's the opposite of Quirk because he's not in it for the money. He's kind of just like, Okay, this is something I guess. And then there's a moments where he he pictures Griffith naked m Apropos just as.
Speaker 4: As one does.
Speaker 2: There's there's one frame in this where Casco looks like, for some reason, she's been drawn by someone who's drawing for the first time, and it is a really weird face. It's like the weirdest face I've seen in this show the entire time. I'll put a picture in.
Speaker 4: This couple of weird faces, I think. I think you're right, Tam, I think there's a couple. There's a couple of scenes of weirdness.
Speaker 2: And then also they don't like change her expression between multiple backgrounds, so there's another shot later on where it's just the same show in the background.
Speaker 3: It's weird. It's weird that you bring this frame because that frame I'm going to try and find it in the manga here. It's actually one of my favorite drawings of Kaska, and they really they did not get it.
Speaker 2: This happens to you a lot. I feel like across Jojo and you know, this bit is looks really stupid, but in the manga it was one of my favorite things of all time. I've got a tattooed on my body.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, and that's frustrating, but no, I'll try and find it here. But yeah, in general, like there's the sense that that our boys have made it. They have finally got to this point and achieved something they've always wanted to and the nobles are some of them are like, oh this, I suppose they deserve this. Then some of them are like, I don't know about any of this now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of like, who are these motherfuckers energy play?
Speaker 1: They didn't like the game. They feel like they've got a cheek card and went straight to the top scheme, And.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of that who are these pieces as ship?
Speaker 2: Is what they say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we we see the next scene and tim are they are they wrong?
Speaker 4: They're flocking?
Speaker 2: They're not right. I don't think wrong at all.
Speaker 3: And so the next scene we basically arrive at like a royal ball. Yeah, the band of Hawk are all dressed in formal wear and they look uncomfortable, and all.
Speaker 1: Looks so uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: We missed the most pimp and hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we missed the important like Egghead having his moment where he realizes remember, yeah he gets the Queen is like, are you ready for our secret plan? And egg gets yep, and then he opens the paper and goes, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh shit.
Speaker 4: Well, so I guess that's something I did want to discuss with you all. Maybe now it's not the right time. We should let the rest of the events play out. But they imply a lot of They imply I feel like multiple things with him receiving that letter and the way it all shakes out, I guess I don't know. It seems kind of like it seems kind of irresponsible to communicate with him in that way with all this information in there, in that room, with all those people, someone could just look over his shoulder and be like, wait, what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Everyone respected the sanctity of a seal back in the day, so if you saw a ceiling anything.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: Wax went a long way. Tim You're right, Yep, you're right.
Speaker 3: Okay, So for people curious, it is Chapter forty five of Berserk in volume eight. That is one of my favorite drawings of Kaska. It's about halfway down and it's a bunch of girls losing their shit over Kaska, and it's just a great drawing of her.
Speaker 4: That's a of like a Peanuts kind of face. She's got. Yeah, good grief is what I'd call this piece.
Speaker 3: But yeah, our boyfouse little egg man is you know what I'm just gonna say. He's perturbed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's sweaty. You know, a lot of sweat this episode, a lot of sweat, a lot of droplets.
Speaker 3: Well, he knows he's kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place, right mm hm. And so then in the following scene is when we begin our ballroom excursion and the corcus mhm. That fucking hot? Am I right?
Speaker 4: That hat is?
Speaker 3: It is? Positively the honey is also.
Speaker 1: I will say that I like that every time you say Caucus, Jeff goes, he's really embodied.
Speaker 4: Like like I'm actually him, Like that is.
Speaker 3: Could you give this a little bit of Carcus buying the hat?
Speaker 4: Yes, that one, no, no, no, the shelf above it. Listen to me, listen to my voice, the gray one. Yes, with the feather. That's the one.
Speaker 3: Let me see it.
Speaker 4: Put it in my hands right now, Produce me a mirror.
Speaker 2: I really don't like what you said feather had like the end.
Speaker 4: I really like to put it in my hands. Yeah, there there, I'm pleasing the entire group. Yes, oh oh, this is the one. Yes, I like my fit. I'm what do you call.
Speaker 3: Rip? Okay, it's walks by the window and kind of looks in, Oh, your your hat looks nice, carcus, and then walks on.
Speaker 1: I don't know even even worse people walk past and just don't even acknowledge that.
Speaker 4: Don't wear it. Guts you too will be wearing a hat with a feather of this episode.
Speaker 2: I love he's in an episode.
Speaker 1: Why he got like a like a confession cam, Like he's in a fucking.
Speaker 3: Does he look into the viewer.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at you. I'm looking at the camera. Yes, giving you the the gym.
Speaker 3: Look, that's what I'm doing, viewer.
Speaker 2: I already like that.
Speaker 3: It's called help it.
Speaker 4: It's called suspending your disbelief, John, look it up.
Speaker 2: I like that Caucus is aware that he's a fictional character in a book or a TV series. I think that's a good wrinkle to him.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's called range. Okay, it's called having range as an actor.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed this? Sometimes Coolcus sounds like doctor evil?
Speaker 4: No, what do you mean now? A doctor evil?
Speaker 1: It was a little bit there was like.
Speaker 3: The I think it's a more.
Speaker 4: Multidimensional.
Speaker 3: What can I say?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Listen. I don't want to be vulgar here, I really don't. But Griffith is drowning and asked the second he walks into.
Speaker 4: This yo, yo, he could not care less. He could not be less interested that man. He's up to his chin and he's just like, yeah, whatever, Yeah, I got another ship cooking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not on his list of things to do. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 3: He's uh onlike goods say that again.
Speaker 4: I missed that.
Speaker 3: Please, He's the word play there that some people might miss.
Speaker 4: I need to hear it again because I missed it.
Speaker 2: Please say it in inverse for us, Yeah, yeah, do it that way.
Speaker 1: John's brain like John's got like the the spinning wheel above.
Speaker 3: The Immediately, Corcus is like this motherfucker looking at Griffith getting old girls. And that's when he is approached by ladies. Mm hmm, that's when the honeys come for Caucaus.
Speaker 4: Certainly, I didn't like that.
Speaker 1: I said that, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Really sound like something Corcus would say.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I don't know, No, certainly, I'm not above it. I'll take the table scraps.
Speaker 2: He's not table scrapping, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think there's some pretty like you know, I didn't, And you seem to have some pretty high standards, said Jeff if these are the table scraps. But you know, okay, sure, I.
Speaker 1: Mean he's not going to be marrying a duchess, but he might get you know, like a lady of the court.
Speaker 4: I think Corcus is down for whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like Carcus somehow ends up in like really high nobility by some stroke of luck.
Speaker 3: I mean he's the kind who would right.
Speaker 2: How did he get here? And it's just like Caucaus things.
Speaker 3: Goods is also being approached by women and absolutely no idea what to do or how to handle it at all.
Speaker 2: Nope, Yeah, just walks away sleeping immediately.
Speaker 3: It's just like no, not for goots, and he's out of here.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: As there's a really great shot of Pippin just looking strang surrounded by women as they just down his.
Speaker 1: Giant O give a chest. That man is a tree and they want to climb him.
Speaker 4: Absolutely they do, but he also looks as if he does not realize he is being molested.
Speaker 2: Them at all.
Speaker 3: He's too high and he's too thick. It's it.
Speaker 4: Barely registering.
Speaker 3: There's also a bunch of nobles in this scene who are basically just the just the person equivalents of the noise.
Speaker 2: There's that one guy though, who is like every time someone's being something like that fucking griff if he sucks, he's the one that comes in he goes, yeah, but you gotta hand it to him. He's he's doing all right, Like is that one.
Speaker 3: Half the time? He's like half the time he's like one of the only one who thinks he's like beautiful, like he did all of our fighting for us and.
Speaker 2: Just joined the band of hawk. Finally, well I needed.
Speaker 3: We get a panning shot here, and we see Guts sitting in a seat and the seat is too small and he's not relaxed into it. He's kind of rigid board sitting against it, and it's just a great shot. And then Caske is getting pursued by all kinds of men and she comes over to him and he's like, and she's like, get me the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go. I love the way she just grabs him.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, yeah, very strong.
Speaker 6: Him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, let's give some credits. Casca looks fantastic in her dress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's uh, we have hopefully we remember to recall it at the very last scene too, but yes, it's very It's funny how everyone reacts to it. Especially guts are just like, ah, hi, Casca.
Speaker 3: You're an attractive lady. Something's happening in my brain right now, and why.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it? Like like like Smithers turning on his PC. Hello, Smithers me.
Speaker 4: It's well, he's sort of dumb struck, you know, he's just he he.
Speaker 3: Gets stumbled even realize it's her first Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And then and then she elbows him in the chin and it looks extremely painful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean that's thing because if you get attacked, you have to either like go for the eyes, right like self defense, go like poking the eyes or heel of the hand and then just them in the face. Yeah, like underneath like those to break the nose.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, Yeah, yeah, did you know that? John?
Speaker 3: Did I know? Did you know you? I'll try that in my next You're a weapon.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this is I mean it's for self defense if you get like attacked on the sty those are those that's very different there, quick and cheerful. Well that's it. It's yeah, for some reason in my school, well not for some reason, it's just the healthcape of the world that we live in. When I was a teenager at my school, like gave us a self defense class like a one off. So yeah, eyes, nose, groin.
Speaker 3: They should, they should teach jus. It's the only it is the only way. But that's hard and it takes like a year.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I feel like a bunch of girls will be like, yeah, I do bridish a jujitsu if I have to drop fucking I know, econ class or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: You're totally right.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to drop classes to do that stuff though, you know, it was it was like an assembly that we.
Speaker 4: Did, oh you know yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so Kaska drags guts outside and for the first time, the entire the entire celebration seems like he's kind of having a good time here, seems like, yeah, this kind of flummocks. She's sort of like, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: He's looking directly at the floor of the entire time. And then Casko goes.
Speaker 4: I thought he was like no on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, okay, Tam, you tell me that this man is not chilling. Was a chilling man right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so. Yeah when they first cat out there, Yeah, but then he sits down on the wall and it's miserable.
Speaker 1: Again, average nightclub experience.
Speaker 3: He's got, he's got rest as a fellow emotional person, you know how it is. We get like, we get maybe eight seconds.
Speaker 2: And then then I went to a club one time and I lasted one minute. And I walked in there and I like, abe since out immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah sure, oh sure?
Speaker 3: Is that the only time you've been to a club?
Speaker 2: Never been to a club since? Yep?
Speaker 3: Wow, I have for most of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have been like back to a club for like a you know, a work event, like oh we've got Duke come in this club coming that actually happened, actually, yeah, bother and that I've just never had gone back to it. If anyone goes, oh, let's go to a club, I'm like, all right, I see, like bye.
Speaker 3: Oh we're not friends anymore. Goodbye. But yeah, so everything seems to be going fine, and uh gots is basically like I'm just gonna chill out out here, and it was like the behind the behind the arms thing and just just just just just really relaxing back inside to celebrate the festivities. It really does. Man, this is the Queen is such a good evil queen.
Speaker 1: Obsessed with her eyebrows, Like those are just flat lines that go across her whole brow. And yes, you could argue that that's what eyebrow is, let me alone, but they're just the size of them. The shaping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's got like Queen of Heart's energy too. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: She's got I mean Queen Elizabeth with the rough and the hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got a very sharp face. She also looks like every wife that Henry had.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, the King begins to make a speech in front of everyone, and he lets them know that our boys in the Band of Hawk are all being elevated to nobles.
Speaker 4: Everyone's promoted baby, that's it really great corkiss face for this. Yeah, that's that is literally the noise Lucy. Yeah, he's got some like goofy ass Adrian Brodie bullshit going on right like.
Speaker 2: Caucus, and his face is like he was like pretending to be a mercenary and it's gotten way too far and he's realized it. Yeah, that's why his face.
Speaker 4: I'm a noble now.
Speaker 1: It's gonnay.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite jokes is people saying that Michael Sierra never meant to be an actor. He was just he just walked on set one day it was too awkward to leave, and he accidentally has a created pretty good I like.
Speaker 2: That amazing shot of it cutting to like the floor to ceiling window and on the other side just looking through his guts with his hands in his pockets, just like but he's kind of like cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We then start to toast the celebration, get a very cute little shot of Pippin and Ricker like doing a little cheers, and everything seems great until Griffith collapses.
Speaker 1: Like how everyone else gets a tray with about five glasses on them and he gets a special one. He's like hmm.
Speaker 4: Now we do see we do see right before? Right, isn't there a cutaway to foss And there does seem to be like a gray ball, gray marble enter a cup. Right, there's that which implies you can be the poisoning.
Speaker 3: It would be pretty funny, Lucy if like Griffith tries to pick one off a tray and the way it was like, not that one, princess, the one, the one closest to you, the one closest to you, sir, yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyone else, make sure you drink it.
Speaker 3: I actually forgot that's smoking.
Speaker 1: I actually forgot how Griffith got out of this because I sort of like vaguely remembered it.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's kind of some JoJo's ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, he didn't he didn't know what. He didn't do like a Wesley did. He didn't do like a dread Pier Robertson build up a tolerance to i kan and powder. And I was like, no, that would be dumb. When did he?
Speaker 2: I thought he explained it when he was in Blade and he refused to open his eyes, so they painted eyes onto his eyelids and he instead.
Speaker 4: We do have to unpack the escape here as it were, John as a little.
Speaker 3: Later, But yeah, I actually I feel like there's some inconsistencies in Griffith's plan that I don't quite understands for as rad as I think parts of it are agreed. That's episode seventeen. I think that's a great episode. It's funny, like whenever it's been a few weeks from us recording Jeff Jeff's like, I a was like, oh, okay, I'm going to open up b Zerk again, and then within five minutes I'm like, oh, that's right. I love this. This is like one of my favorite things ever. And I immediately just fell back into this episode. How do you guys feel about it?
Speaker 1: Exactly the same. The thing is as well. I always kind of like forget which one we're up to, so I have to go back into the podcast feed to be like, oh, okay, so we're in episode six, which means we've done like twelve episodes whatever. So yeah, just booting it back up and hearing the music in the oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, they did do sad bastard stuff at the end of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the so much said bastard stuff in these two episodes.
Speaker 4: Sure, Uh yeah, I mean, easily the best cliffhanger.
Speaker 2: But you got a tassie made of the Berserk font and it just said sadol.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, pretty good. They easily like the best cliffhanger you know, so far. I feel like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I mean the Kaska scream is so oh yeah, that was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I really liked when they do like the painted scenes, when they'll just take the moments and left background.
Speaker 1: That's good to tell you. When I went to San Diego Comic Con, I forget which booth it was, must have been like fig Moore or something, because they have the new Berserk ones and so they had like a whole of like the Guts one and the Casco one, Griffith and everything. But on the wall they had like replica paintings I think from Mura. I will send you pictures. I took pictures of them. They were they're like they were kind of like blown up a bit. They were awesome. But also and then they had like a big sword replica as well, of course, but it was just really cool to say, to see so much Berserk on the show floor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: We find it.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's always there. But now I would like see it quicker.
Speaker 1: Now printed reproduction.
Speaker 3: Over time, it wasn't as big in the West as a lot of other stuff, And I think, okay, it was in the last like ten years that it really started to kind of get its ship. Like the first time I did a video about Berserk that was like, and that was maybe eight or nine years ago, it was still you wouldn't It still had like a reputation as being great, but it was a lot more niche than it is now. Gotcha.
Speaker 1: I think the video was where I first heard of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like there you did it. Yeah, oh totally. I am responsible for the success of Berserk, like nearly entirely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Clip that someone like I, I can't wait till that hits the right So.
Speaker 4: I mean John says it all the time. John says it all the time, so like if it's not here, you'll catch it the next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. But yeah, like my first video was explaining what berserk is, because it was for the intention of being like, I don't think that many people even know what berserk is. And now it's one of the biggest things ever and now it has like a lot of praise. But it's been cool seeing it grow. But I mean it was the same with Jojo. When I started talking about Jojo, Jojo was like a niche thing still and now it's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look, you've done a lot for anime.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Just I was I just caught those waves. That's all I'm saying. I was not responsible for nothing.
Speaker 4: However you wish to put that out there, is perfectly fine.
Speaker 3: So good job. As long as people know that I'm important, that's all I care about. That I'm in. I've said this to you guys privately so many times, but that is the most. That is the thing that matters to me.
Speaker 4: Good good to know.
Speaker 3: So I really like how nineties anime does their like shit heel Minion, bad guys. And one of the first scenes we get here is the poisoner riding away from this scene and being yes, I got him. Now I will escape with their penalty, and that is when we get Guts, and Guts has been fucking taking notes from Corcus. He saw the hat in the previous scene and he was like, that's please, this is the most unguts piece of clothing ever wears.
Speaker 1: That hat, that that hat.
Speaker 5: Is like.
Speaker 1: It's it's I think you should leave hat. Yeah, he's still wearing it.
Speaker 4: He's still wearing the stanzos. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's one freeze frame where they're just passing each other, which genuinely looks like a Renaissance painting that I would like hang up in my in my home, like I put a picture of the head, like perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's funny. I don't Yeah, he like he's like fucking Robin Hood. I don't know what the fuck is going on. It's looks like, oh yeah, yeah, a little bit just weird energy there, you know. I mean, that's the strange choice.
Speaker 1: But at the same time he's very unrecognizable, so I think it worked.
Speaker 3: He it is that I kind of like to imagine Gods is like this is my killing hat, but then killing a thing, like he kind of wants it to be a thing, but then it just doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: He looks like glasses where even though it's clearly he put a hat on it, people were like, where is God's gone? But no one knows He's disappeared.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing I haven't I haven't seen the New Superman, but I have seen the clip of him where he's like talking to Lois Lane and then he's like, oh, I just can't get Then he just like sits up and he was like alone, it's loon. I'm like, oh god, do you know the glass would work on my god?
Speaker 2: Do you know one of the explanations for the glasses is hypnosis? Oh?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the glasses have a like hypnotic effect on people, so they struggle to perceive and remember clock and it's like a magic glass.
Speaker 4: That's fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh my god. And seen the New Superman.
Speaker 4: No, I'd like to see it though.
Speaker 2: I think it was fun, which I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I loved it. It was great yea twice surely. Actually great film that kind of made me believe in things a little bit. Again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to see it because I've I've heard good stuff. I don't love Superman as a character in general. I don't give a fuck about Superman. I never have, I've I have.
Speaker 3: One of the many times I was canceled online was for not liking Superman and this film. Not only do I like this Superman, this makes me understand why people like all the Superman stuff that never connected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made they made Superman do the things that Superman became beloved for, and now everyone likes him again. I know other people who dislike him are clearly of an ill Like Jeff.
Speaker 3: Jeff, he's kind of he's kind of a doof in this movie, he's kind of he's kind of dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine. Like that's the thing, Like, I don't need to like Superman to enjoy this movie. I feel like so. I think that's where I'm that's the angle on my I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling you, I don't enjoy Superman most of the time. Yeah, I still love this movie. Great, that's I'm expecting a similar reacity. Oh yeah, quite.
Speaker 2: Nathan Fillion is incredible in it, so good.
Speaker 3: Someone got someone got a photo of me with my like hair down after working out once and they said I looked like Nathan Fillion, And.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just don't I feel zero poll to go see this or Fantastic Four or just like I think, I think I've just been so burnt by superhero movies in general that I just need I need some time away.
Speaker 3: I feel like I hear you. I feel like you particularly would really like this movie.
Speaker 1: I probably would. But at the same time, I'm like a lot going on. I'll come to one.
Speaker 2: Is Superman Superman version of Guardian basically? And you like God?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I do like I did like it.
Speaker 2: Do you like the first of God? It is very guard Yes, it is dumb as hell.
Speaker 3: It's very silly, very very irreverence, but like very earnest as well.
Speaker 2: A lot of good like bad dog jokes, which is fantastic, good, good good.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I watch almost zero superhero movies, so I feel like when when you pick and choose that way, you sort of get pleasant and surprise.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is a superhero movie that ignores the last fifteen years.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, nothing's happened.
Speaker 4: I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't try to connect anything. It's just like I'm gonna make a Superman movie and then that's it done.
Speaker 4: Yep, all right, I'm sold. I will see this when it comes to some sort of stream. It's got to be soon, right, this is like two.
Speaker 2: Weeks of this, Well, I think they'll probably leave it there for a bit. That's like four though. I've not seen it, but apparently it's just like tanking so hard, so I expect.
Speaker 1: That her people the second week drop off was quite intense. So Fantastic four theaking gone open to seventeen million, in line with projections, and like eleven million. Oh, that's really good worldwide, So it's doing.
Speaker 3: I saw a good thing about Superman where someone is like, I think you know, it had a budget of like two hundred and fifty million, and I think the first week was like two hundred and sixty million. That's not someone. Someone put out a tweet being like, all that work and it barely breaks even someone then and then someone quote tweeted it and said, motherfucker forgot about next week.
Speaker 2: I mean, that movie has upset all the correct people, and it's.
Speaker 6: Like helping fucking wild my god, not even It's not like the only woke shit in the film is hey, be nice to people like the like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you do have likes. You do have schmis Reel and Balstine as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a there's a point where like I got out and I like read on went on the internet, and all the everyone who you'd suspect is like, why is this movie attacking us? And the movie never says anything about them at all. So it's like one person tweeted it and it was like they're going to act like if the glove fits, you know, that kind of thing, and it's like, oh man, you guys have exposed yourself in a really rough way. So funny.
Speaker 3: So I think it's just because a lot of those dudes, like they see something like that and it's just dollar signs, Like they're not offended. They're just like, oh cool, some content.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking of people who would be angry at the new Superman, we get the Queen and her order of angry villains here, who have successfully plotted the downfall of Griffith.
Speaker 2: I love this, yep.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just love I just love how evil they all look. They're just it's so good cartoon evil.
Speaker 3: Just I love Fous all the way through. Foust is like, oh yeah, guys, I think I think that's yeah, that's gonna be okay. That's that's fine.
Speaker 4: He's like, I don't look weird.
Speaker 3: You look weird. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I'm fine. I'm it's this fucking candle light, that's what it is. You know how my complexion gets all wacked you under candle light?
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 2: The Queen's eyes are fully closed it closed, cuts down her eyes asleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's like, anyway, I have to go now, right now, and a moment later, goodbye. I'll see you all tomorrow because.
Speaker 1: I just mean because I'm busy tomorrow, so I might not get a chance to see you guys.
Speaker 2: He was like, what can you hear? Loads of like bolts being closed, clicking the place there.
Speaker 4: The lock behind us out it later. What was the reason he's like to leave.
Speaker 2: He's like, I've got some stretch.
Speaker 3: He just said he had like matters to attend to. He said, I want, I want.
Speaker 4: To It's like I want to make sure everyone's still off. He says, I'm going to check on something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check on the state of the uproar, is what he said, right right.
Speaker 1: That's me leaving the function is I've got to attend to state.
Speaker 3: What's your guys go to line for Like getting out of a conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go get another drink.
Speaker 4: Wait in real life around the phone.
Speaker 3: No mine, my life in real life, mine in a.
Speaker 4: But if there's no drinks, locy, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Water? Just like I'm gonna I'm just gonna get some water or I'll be right back. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Do you lie?
Speaker 1: No, because I always need to pay right right more.
Speaker 2: Put on conversations we're in so yeah, but.
Speaker 4: You can't say I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, no, But then you get caught chatting to someone else on the way back.
Speaker 4: Thould you just be right back? What happened to the piss thing?
Speaker 1: Well, I did got my walk back, I got caught up in conversation. It's difficult when you're so popular.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe she sounds like a tangled web of lies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, Lucy, this sounds complicated.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe maybe I.
Speaker 3: Go for I go for a good solid like you know, like a good hearty eye contact and like a handshake and hey, it was great to see you again.
Speaker 2: You have I've seen you do that, and it's very bad.
Speaker 1: I'm actually yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You also do like the very exaggerated handshake motion.
Speaker 3: It's like my way of letting them know I'm leaving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's disingenuous. It feels disingenuous.
Speaker 1: We can we tell them, should tell.
Speaker 3: Them because I kept oh yeah, because I kept saying that to you.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna we're gonna leave our friend's name unnamed. But we were walking around with a friend of ours who was quite well known, and we realized that we couldn't really walk anywhere without them getting stopped. Actually this this could be John, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does actually apply to you as well.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, And so every time we were trying to get somewhere and they kept getting stopped, we had to sort of do a thing where it's like, oh guys, I'm sorry, we've got to go right now.
Speaker 2: We're going to be like we we have to go right now, like very.
Speaker 1: Dramatic press the urgency. Yeah, but also it was because it took us like an hour to walk twenty meters, So you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was Patten, who will do that for me? Like, I tell them, listen, if we're walking through a can just just just say we've got to go right now, so then you can be the bad guy.
Speaker 2: And I asked you when you were after the panel and you're like, no, it's fine. And then I looked back and the line was insane.
Speaker 1: No, it was very everyone's but we were like do we wait for John to get dinner or so?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: That was that was after a panel, and I did really appreciate people showing up for that panel because we had, like we had given people like maybe a couple of days notice, and so I just I just wanted to, you know, say thanks people or whatever. But if I'm just walking around, that's different. But as for your friends, and I know who you're talking about, because someone was like, yeah, Hipatchuwolf's autographed thing, there was like like two and a half hours, and then someone else goes, you know, I think our friends was actually three hours, and since then it was actually fucking beef with your friends.
Speaker 2: Incredible. I'm gonna clip this and send it to our friend.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, oh ship, I didn't really know.
Speaker 3: I'm not. Don't don't do that. Don't big dog me like that. Okay, don't try in big time.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that I think if if you and they combined on it something, I think you'd be unstoppable.
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it would have been nice, would have been what what a what a what a beautiful alternate reality you're laying out for, Lucy. But they had to go and have the larger get together than I did, so the fuck them. Sorry, fuck them?
Speaker 4: How I live my life fuck them.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone's on fire.
Speaker 3: Everyone's on fire, the Council of Evils. Yeah, yeah, and some smoke starts rising through the floorboards. They get there's a really good bit where one of them like cracks a hole in the door and the fire just bills through it.
Speaker 4: That was insane, was so bunny.
Speaker 1: I think my fit. It's just it's just them. Oh god, it's a little bit ahead. But it's when the Queen is yelling at Griffith and it's literally the future. I'm a joke when they do the Wicked Witch of the East, West East, the Wicked Witch from uh West of the West, from Wizard of Ours and she's like, who would have thought a drop of water would ever fall on me? And she's like it's a her exact same kind of cadence with how she's yelling.
Speaker 3: There's a reason where she's yeah, like I refuse to accept this is happening. He's like, you are my subject and I am your queen. And in a burning building.
Speaker 2: And then Griffith crosses his hands, his arms, walks over and then Indeeda explains how he's done her while she's like burning alive behind Oh god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just yelling down at him. Are you killing me?
Speaker 1: You're killing me?
Speaker 2: He's just quietly going like, yes, I have been killing you for many, many weeks now.
Speaker 3: Griffith then walks away from the smoldering pile of dead royals and our boyfouse little legg man is just losing his ship. He is not able for this at all. And this scene really gets me, I think because like when Griffith got to court, Faust was like, mmm, I ask someone who needs to be removed, And at this point he's just he's broken, like Faus is just destroyed. And then you find out that Griffith has actually been holding Faus's daughter hostage, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Which I kind of like, don't you think that was a bit needless?
Speaker 3: No, No, why I did?
Speaker 2: How is he going to manipulate the manipulator?
Speaker 4: I understand. But he also goes in and says, we had that moment where we exchanged glances in the hall, and he's like, I could feel your fear, and from then on I knew I was gonna like poppet your ass.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: But then like taking the door to reinforces that fear, like because otherwise Fos could have been like, oh it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: And then he correct me if I'm wrong. But I think that moment is when I think you have it wrong, Jeff. I think that's when decides that Griffith is a problem that needs.
Speaker 2: To be removed.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 3: Not not that it becomes scared of them. But I think.
Speaker 4: It's bizarre that they like hide, like we didn't know about the daughter until now right right?
Speaker 2: No, But but.
Speaker 1: That's get away. It was like Griffith thought of everything.
Speaker 4: Sure, I just wish we knew about the daughter.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes that would make it very you know, Jeff, Sometimes you can't get what you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you don't have to know that, Jeff. Are you the type of person who, when you're watching a film and a plot point hasn't been fully revealed yet, you turn to your beautiful wife and ask, hey, what's what's happening?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Why can Superman fly?
Speaker 1: Instead of just like waiting for the movie to like reveal that plot.
Speaker 4: To you is that, you know, watching watching fiction with Stacy's annoying in its own right because she's always just like, well, this is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Michelle is exactly like that.
Speaker 4: And she's always right, and it's annoying.
Speaker 3: So sometimes is like sometimes like a twist will happen in a movie and I'll be like and I'll kind of like look at her, and she'll just be like, yeah, basic, like that's what her expression says.
Speaker 1: So the only the only thing that I can do, the only show that I can predict with alarming accuracy, is the recently canceled HBO special.
Speaker 3: And just like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just gonna say so bad.
Speaker 1: No, it's just like that and just like that. No, no, no, it is the Sex and the City sequel series that they.
Speaker 2: Just canceled, and it is Sex Multiverse.
Speaker 1: It is maybe one of the worst shows I've ever seen, But like Carrie Bradshaw, it's Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte.
Speaker 7: Samantha Miranda, No, Samantha No, Well she got she know, she got paid a million dollars to shoot a scene last season that lasted seventy seconds, and apparently it was She was like, I'll do it as long as I don't have to interact with Sarah Jessica.
Speaker 3: Parker or.
Speaker 4: The beef is Yeah, there's that's real.
Speaker 1: Also, like this year, this week, when I got canceled, she posted like this beautiful nature shot and She's like, wow, it's been a long week. I was like, Queen, yes, anyway, what's what?
Speaker 4: What is the beef? I don't think I ever understood that.
Speaker 1: The talk about the sex and the city.
Speaker 2: Guy, I'm going to use the bathroom while you guys talk about sex and the city.
Speaker 1: Sure, back in the day, they she wanted to push for equal pay among the cast, and Sarah Tisica Parker, being executive producer, did not want that to happen.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: And then the others took Sarah Jessica's side, but Kim Cattrall obviously like Samantha carried show. She was that show. And then they did the first movie, they did the second movie. The second movie is very insensitive, let's put it that way. And then there was rumors of a third movie. And this is this is rumor. A plot point in the third movie would be that Miranda's teenage son would send a dick pic to Samantha, and Kim Kacha was like, no, I'm not gonna take part in that fucking storyline. I don't need to. I have more money than I ever need, Like, I don't need to do this. So then the narrative became, well, we wanted to do the movie, but she didn't want to, so like they very much pushed her into a corner and then they were doing her that's a shitty yeah, And then they were doing and just like that, and just like that is I know that Jeff has to go very soon, so we could we should finish up a sick. There was a plot point in and Just like That where in the first season one of the main characters says that her dad is dead. In season two, the dad comes for dinner. In season three he dies again. This show has a thirty this this show has like thirty episodes, by the way, so it's not like there are hundreds and hundreds of episodes of law on this character, because this character is a new one. There was a whole plot point.
Speaker 2: About does someone die on like a toilet or something like that, or like in a.
Speaker 1: Weird big big big dies on a peloton and it actually sank the peloton stocks for a while because everyone was like, well, I don't want to use a peloton, so I'm going to die. There was a whole plot point recently about one a woman named Seema who is very much sort of like a little bit of a Samantha replacement. She's dating a new guy who only believes in natural deodrons, so she rubs basically a crystal under her arms and then prandomly last minute gets a meeting with a big broker and has to run. And the whole plot point is that she stinks at the at the lunch and then she goes to the bathroom and borrow and has a deodrant in her bag. She puts it on and she looks another girl and says, I'm not this woman. And that's the end of it. That's the end of the plot point.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I think, uh, I don't think she Stacey was able to like make it through. No, because someone who like loved it and you know, and whenever it was like she was just like this is unwatched.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Sema Seema mm hmmm. So the one brown character Patel have a plot point that she's.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, there was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is that there's the plot point is that she is not but she was dating a gardener who looks like Tom Hardy. I will say, in terms of in terms of representation, they have been much better about it. There are more, There are more people of color, people of all gender expressions. Oh okay, right, we should move on to Berserk, but I will tell you one final thing about this fucking show. Stanford Blatch, who was one of the best friends. He was in the original series of Sex and Sy the actors sadly died. How do you think? And just like that, delt with his.
Speaker 3: Death, Uh exploded sensitively.
Speaker 1: Albert he left a letter because he moved to Japan to live with monks, and they photoshopped him and in a picture of him in some robes and that's it and they never talk about him again, bearing in mind he was in a long term relationship with one of the other characters. Anyway, It's an appalling show and I am so sad it got canceled. He's Steve's barely anyway.
Speaker 2: Believe that place has been in some crazy stuff fall out. She was in Green Night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's great, Green Night Rules.
Speaker 1: She is actually like my favorite, she is my favorite nice all right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, speaking of favorites, Griffith meets my favorite character in Berserk, the man who kidnapped Fauses. I don't bug eye, dude, you know I tried I really try. I like how so he basically it took these five men to kidnap this little girl, and one of them just has the face of a skull.
Speaker 2: He looks exactly like Golum. Yeah, exactly. I saw it. I was like, that's a Gollumn. Faith, I've seen that before.
Speaker 3: And Griffith gives them their pay and they're like, we should extore them if he doesn't hire us again. And that's when they meet a behatted guts at their end. The word economy.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: And there's like a little exchange between Goods and Griffith here, and there's a really weird little bit where what's is like anyway time to take the money back? And Griffith's like, no, I don't think they care.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, But it's the symbology of the moment, is it not symbology?
Speaker 1: Symbology?
Speaker 2: Symbolism is that the.
Speaker 4: Tom what's the Oh no, that's scientology.
Speaker 3: So here's my one kind of problem with the whole Griffith plan. Uh you know the way he like basically took just enough poison to nearly kill him but not quite. Yeah, yeah, but I believe they also mentioned that the doctor was in on it. Yeah, why did Griffith need to drink poison?
Speaker 4: Just protect that just yeah, like you can pass out, uh believably, you know, Like I don't understand why. Yeah, it's like that whole thing.
Speaker 1: Again, like a contingency plan, on contingency plan, on.
Speaker 4: Continguous so so so so so so the queen when she's like, oh, we had the doctor check you you were dead. Uh that doctor was colluding to is what we've established, right, I think. So yeah, so there's your answer, I guess, but correct. He did not need to ingest the poison. He could have just done like one of those fake drink spit things if he really wanted to do the thing, were you just like close that mouth, do a fake swallow and do your best uh you know, fainting collapse. But no, he's he's he's a man of his word. I guess he's a true actor and he was committing to the bit. Yeah he really was. I guess you gotta you know, I guess people he was worried about people seeing through a fake collapse. I respect that.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: They get one of my favorite little scenes, and it's Griffith coming back to the bar where the Band of the Hawk Are we all think he's dead and everyone including Carcus, is in tears at Griffith's return.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of unbelievable that even him, Yeah kinship with Caucus didn't want to show it, didn't want to show that side, but was forced to in moments of trauma. I respect it, Big Sea. It's got a hard after all, Big c.
Speaker 3: We see a very brief little scene of the funeral of the Queen, and then one snow swept morn, we see Guts packing his ship yeah and leaving cascar Season leaving and she ain't happy. There's a bit of a weird line here where I feel like she's like, I know we don't always get along, but it's like I feel like, at this point, no, you guys get along, Like yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like you guys have a lot of sh had experiences. Now I think you guys do like each other.
Speaker 4: It does seem silly, Yes, she tries to say, like we've been through so much and you're still gonna go.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, I told you, But I think.
Speaker 2: He might be a case of like she's not one hundred sure, like how good he is at reading the relationship, like, that's how I see it, because Guts is a bit emotionally dull, right, like he doesn't really get it. Yeah, So I think that was her way of being like, hey, we survived death together, remember sure that we should be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And so she's basically like pleading with Goods to stay and he's like, no, I gotta go. God damn it, please. That's where leave them.
Speaker 4: At the end of this episode, it does kind of suddenly end. I thought, maybe get a little bit more of a hint of where next episode.
Speaker 3: Next time on. Griffith very quickly appears in this scene, and how is that not the cliffhanger?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, But what do you think of his justification for believing?
Speaker 8: Yeah, his like I don't want to be uh in the I don't want to be like a shadow, you know, sort of pawn in his created world kind.
Speaker 2: Of thing, right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I don't know, in a way, it sort of rubs against the whole idea of like I serve this guy. I you know, there is this sort of love affair that kind of evaporates where I mean, you know, a lot's changed between then and now. But I yeah, I'm I guess I'm okay with it. I mean, you know, the show's established that it's not afraid of doing some sort of like wild twist and turn and collision sort of things, so you kind of have to like, uh, leave room for that moving forward, Like.
Speaker 2: When Zane left one direction, it was it's exactly like, yeah, exactly, you can understand it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you knew the writing was on the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just went happy for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know where this goes. I mean, you know, I guess in the back of my mind, I do have this thing of like something's coming and it feels bad.
Speaker 3: Jeff, let me spoil something for you, please please don't something is indeed coming.
Speaker 1: Well, kind of the age of crac more episodes, more Caucus.
Speaker 4: We've got time here. I was looking at how many episodes are left. This was what seventeen and eighteen or sixteen and seventeen. Yeah, this so we've got we've still got a decent way to go, well like yeah, eight or so. No, I know, but the key is in which we recorded.
Speaker 3: We do have another two years worth of.
Speaker 4: It's I'm excited. This is great. I mean, the show is great. These two are are really strong episodes, so it's we're in good shape for sure.
Speaker 3: Lucy James Games, where can the people find you?
Speaker 1: You find me online at Lucy James Games everywhere.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow's sane.
Speaker 2: I am everwhere as no more hate.
Speaker 3: Jeff Butler, where can people find you? And is there anything you would like to promote?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can find me anywhere by searching me, and that's fine. But what you need to do right now is just go to blow Theolilies dot com and catch up on what lies below the.
Speaker 2: Lilies below not blow the lily. It sounds like below the lilies.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, yes, below not blow There's an e there. Take note. Please go check that out, read the episodes. New episodes unlock every week and thank you for doing that. That would mean a great deal to me, really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much. And you can just find me I school anywhere.
Speaker 5: And if you want to want to go check out my new book, Observe World Fake Video Games book follows press dot net. You can go do that available in Italian, available in Italian, but none.
Speaker 3: That everything mentioned in the book sign a thousand books I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't manage to get.
Speaker 2: A signed one.
Speaker 4: Can you sign on?
Speaker 2: Now? How will we ever get a Can you.
Speaker 4: Just do that? Can you just send me? How do you do you sign it? Super eye patchal? Or do you sign it your real name?
Speaker 2: Do you put your Social Security number on there as well?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I do?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, that's the level of secrecy. I was chip away at. I feel like you. So you do whatever the whatever someone wants.
Speaker 3: That's realistically, I actually do have to sign like a thousand of them in Luca and so I am having a friend help me develop a signature that looks nice but is also easy and quick.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: We had to do that. Remember when we had to do that on there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we went to sign on the posters, remember yeah, sure we had got two hundreds, so that wasn't.
Speaker 4: Two fifty a quarter of your past.
Speaker 3: You any advice? Is there any stretch technique?
Speaker 1: Stretch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Use a marker, yeah, create whatever signature you're making. Don't make up one of those squished ones where every line is like so close together you can't read it.
Speaker 1: Your real one? Yeah, yeah, I don't sign your real one.
Speaker 2: People want to be able to look at it really like your name there clearly okay, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Friends, We'll see you next time, all right, think