Speaker 1: Amen, topical.
Speaker 2: Independent and.
Speaker 3: All right, are you all ready bust out here?
Speaker 4: Amanda Land your notebook, get your word of the day log book, and let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Don't forget.
Speaker 4: After the show, our Seal Squad members head on over to Patreon for the after show picked back before we talk about all the things that went on to the show and how to turn it into action.
Speaker 5: You ready, We're back?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, Yeah, bad morning.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to class y'all. It is another Hello. Someone said grand rising, y'all?
Speaker 4: Why did why did my DoorDash delivery man say grand rising.
Speaker 2: To me yesterday? Wait?
Speaker 7: What did y'all?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 7: Just wait?
Speaker 2: Why did y'all.
Speaker 4: Say, oh you liked the Oh you liked to Gimanda Landers Learner, did you like it? I've been working on that, you see. I came back. I came back, So I'm I'm having.
Speaker 2: An epiphany.
Speaker 4: The thing about the neural, the neurodivergent mind is that it's always uh doing a reassessment, like all the time.
Speaker 2: Like it never kind of.
Speaker 4: That's why it's hard to brainwash the neurodivergent mind, because it never.
Speaker 2: Stay stagnant stagnant, And this morning, I.
Speaker 4: Sat down to do the show, and to be quite honest, I realized that I don't want to do the show the same way I've been doing the show. I'm very emotional this morning, and I know that's because I'm changing and the way that we've done the show up until this point is somewhat like a news a news show with not somewhat it is a news show. I want to change the news that I'm sharing. So I am I'm I'm a prophet, like I'm a seer. I see things before they happen.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: I am typically like three three years ahead. And you know what I'm seeing is that.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 4: Attaching ourselves to the day to day and ignoring what actually is needed to fortify us in those same spaces. So like, I know that we we want to know the news, we want to what's going on, but we also need to be fortified in those spaces. Okay, so now I'm distracted because of this nonsense. I don't even know what you're trying to say here, but I tell you what I'm tired of hearing. If Kamalove was president, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: I tell you that.
Speaker 4: I am tired of it. I want this space to be one where we are uplifting the actions and the efforts and the skill sets and the knowledge wh that we need to fight the day to day.
Speaker 2: You know somebody.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I was doing a live on Patreon the other day and Jewell's and someone mentioned how Jewel Santana, the rapper from Dipsett, had had at one point said that reading is basically like not necessary. Literacy is not necessary, but financial literacy is necessary. And I made a video on Instagram yesterday where I basically said, I mean, I guess I could just show you all the video where I basically sent out like an APB.
Speaker 2: So to speak. Okay, I sent out an APB the Jewel's like, hey, can you.
Speaker 4: Like, can somebody get in touch with Jewels because I want to talk to him about this, and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you all the video.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm just taking it easy right now. Like we have a dope show. We have my girl Lour Chung joining us. But I usually am like very stressed when I'm doing this show because I'm like wanting to make sure that it's right, and I'm just letting all of that go. You're gonna get me for four hours every Wednesday, and you're gonna get what I give you. And that's and that's how we're gonna do this, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: Like we're still gonna do the things that you love. We're gonna roll call and we're gonna we're gonna word of the day and we're gonna what's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: We're gonna critical thing, and we're gonna black herot news sometimes and we're gonna how black do I feel today? And you know, we're we're gonna do these that we're gonna high quality white. But I'm just gonna release myself from format and just give y'all, just just run on vibes and take y'all through a journey and if that works for you, stick around. If not, I don't tell you because that's how it's going. And shout out everybody listening on the podcast, we welcome you, and shout out all of our Reap Crown. So it was brought to my attention that Jewel Santana.
Speaker 2: Was saying.
Speaker 4: That reading is not important, that literacy is not important, but financial literacy is. I'm not gonna even argue the point because it's not a valid point. I would, however, love to get in touch with Jewel's what's really good and have an offline combo as an educator, as an artistic intellectual, as a radical black woman. I just feel like it's so important that we each one teach one and I'm more than happy to share my knowledge and time and energy with the brother on this topic. I think it would be really valuable and helpful. And speaking of valuable and helpful, when I first move to Harlem in twinty two, in two thousand and three, Jewell's brother Twin made sure that the cats on the block did not mess with me, looked out for me, and that's something that I will always cherish because when you're moving into a new hood, you want to make sure that you are protected, and they looked out. And while we're addressing Dip Sep Wells, Dip Dip sand Tanna set set, So anybody out there, if you are still connected to Jewels, let him know that I'm looking for him and I'd love to talk and I'm here in New York. At one point in time, Jim Jones called me a dummy on the internets for supporting Biden, and he was right.
Speaker 2: It's a sum up with Miami.
Speaker 4: Make sure to go do Amandolandexports dot com and get your smartphony and black shirt. And this morning Joel's hit me and said let's do it. And you know, let me also just say that Joel's and Jim have always been kind to me, So let me just say that. That's why when Jim said I was a dummy, I was very bothered. But they've always been kind to me. And I feel like, you know, I understand the whole like fuck celebrities and all this stuff, but I need you all to also understand, like there's still people and these are people I know, you know, these are people that I've met.
Speaker 2: I met during like very uh.
Speaker 4: You know, kind of like like when I was young. And I remember one time doing an interview on MTV two where I said to them, you know, folks say that you rap like nursery rhymes and they were like, I mean like they were not offended in any shapewear form, and we like had a conversation about it after that. The comments under the video that had been posted by MTV two were so unbelievably horrible. I remember specifically someone said this woman needs to fall down an elevator shaft and her eyes need to pop out, and I will effort in the eye sockets like cause it would always be like young men who are in these comment sections that are just trying to outdo each other with the nonsense and the shock. And it was just a very wild experience because the brothers that I was actually talking to, Jim Jones, gave me a ride uptown to Harlem that time. And by the way, they never hollered at me, never came at me sideways, never tried to holler at me, none of that, none of it.
Speaker 2: And when you come out of.
Speaker 4: An industry that is incredibly just deleterious, just full of predators, etc.
Speaker 2: You remember.
Speaker 4: You remember who did not come at you sideways. You remember that because it's just so the regular. You remember who regarded you, who gave you respect. That's why you know it's like mob deep always respect. I think I talked about this recently, but like a ball and MJG. Respect always is.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 4: I know this is gonna sound crazy, fifty cent always showed me respect.
Speaker 2: Every time. Just call me Sis a soldier.
Speaker 4: So I feel the shift happening, and I just I want to be able to share he sent me three voice notes. I need to listen to them, but I want to be able to share with you all just different, different content because when I see everybody doing the same thing, I know it's time for me to move on. You feel me, And everybody is doing the same thing, Everybody is talking about the same things in the same way, and I'm not the same as nobody. So once I start to see myself feeling like I'm merging into.
Speaker 2: That, I got to get out.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I can't be I never feel comfortable in that because once I see that, I know that we're all not doing this the same interest right, Like we're operating now in a silo, and a lot of times that silo ends up being about like other ulterior motives that's not interesting to me. I'm not interested. So we're not doing that on the show anymore. It's not to say that I won't like have news to talk about, but I don't want to be a purveyor of news.
Speaker 2: I want to be a builder of spirit. I want to.
Speaker 4: Be presenting you all with content that expands you and for what it's worth, that's not simply just me. I mean, there's a world out here that we need to connect to, that we need to connect to through other than just what the news is.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? So like this is like your high vibration show. Look at it like that.
Speaker 4: You know you're waking up on the right side of history because you're on a high vibration. And well, Adrian said it makes sense, So then I know it makes sense.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of y'all in here where.
Speaker 4: Once I know that you agree, I'm like, oh, okay, we're fine, Carmen. If Krmen had said it first, I would have been like, all right, whatever, moving on, Carmen said it.
Speaker 2: So it has been anointed. So let's do a road call.
Speaker 4: Find out where y'all are at in this Colonizer New Year.
Speaker 2: Hold on before we bring up our.
Speaker 4: Guest, hold on, Like, I'm like so out of practice. I'm like over here, I'm pressing the wrong buttons, like.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, come.
Speaker 8: On, shoot me, doomy doomy, doo doo doo.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's find out where y'all ass Hey, I'm in the landers here to learn drop Ben and Timmy where you're watch him from.
Speaker 2: Let's get all up.
Speaker 4: Into this Cleveland, Ohio I'm in the Landers here to learn Jersey sit day. Where you're coming from? Austin, Texas. Brandon's in h Town. We got Aloha from the Bay, Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 2: Carmons in Lights Out, Texas, Lung Island.
Speaker 4: New York, Brooklyn, Philly, Tacoma, Washington.
Speaker 2: So they have to lower their speakers, that's right.
Speaker 4: Berlin, Tallahassee, Los Angeles, California, Indianapolis. Momble Oh, have some poutine for me, Dallas, Fort Worth. Sarah's over there in Valley Cottage. Sarah, you want to be a cat sitter because you're right by my house?
Speaker 10: Bahamas, Phoenix, Yes, Mega yaes in Massachusetts, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Oakland, California, Blizzardie and Shite Town, Lansing, Michigan.
Speaker 4: Sugaran tayhas Zakaticas, Oregon, Maxico City, Moco, Maryland, Yonka's Seattle, Washington. The Office in Sunnyville, California, Connecticut. Gurry, Indiana. I definitely danced to the Jacksons this morning. Downtown Manhattan and Housing Court, Boom Try, Beeca, Brick City, North Jersey, Dedai, South Africa, Yayana, Durham, North Carolina, Chicago, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Port Angeles, Washington, Manchester, Uky, Monterey, California with Moms and williams Port Pa Hey Mom, Phoenix, Arizona, San Antonio, Teja, Frisco, Annis.
Speaker 2: Ababa, Indiopia in the Maland.
Speaker 4: Dallas, Texas, Portland, Ore and Santiago, Guyana, Saint Louis makes up at Papasa Me Chicago, Las Vegas, Nashville, Sleek, Las Vegue, Dooda Landers in a Larne. Thank you for telling me where you're watching from.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a new person. That sounds contradictive because if you want people to be involved in a matter and that's what their content from, to you feeling away about where you may be coming faced or am I missing something? You're missing punctuation. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do our word of the day before we bring Laura up.
Speaker 2: I mean trying to give y'all, you know. I mean, I've been trying.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: Once you start with that's a contradiction, you lost me because I'm not contradictory.
Speaker 2: That's that's part of the frustration of me to people.
Speaker 4: They're like, I can't catch her, all right, shall we get into our word of the day.
Speaker 2: Shall we now?
Speaker 4: Remember we have our Word of the day log book, and that's what's gonna make sure that we don't use a word that we have already used. So I love this word. Even if we've used it before, I'm gonna use it again. Okay ooh, hey, who's our moderators? Do we have any moderators in here yet? Rolando is in here, Rolando, get this person out of here. This person, right, some of y'all are new and you don't know where you are, so get him.
Speaker 2: Out of here.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Londo's all right, we're of the day.
Speaker 4: Fortuitous, Yes, fortuitus is an adjective accidental by chance, So fortuitous is even though that it's accidental and by chance, it's connotated as a positive something that's happening by chance, So it's a fortuitous happening, right, Like you run into somebody, like, for instance, I remember when I like accidentally ran into this brother who owns like a publishing company where he sells books to prisons. I ran into him in the post office after a whole day of like being behind. So it's almost like the gods were like we're trying to get you to run into this person, and it was a fortuitous running into because it turned out that he is able to link me with the person who helped me learn how to lay.
Speaker 2: Out my book.
Speaker 4: What would the ancestors say, now available on the Manda seals dot Com. I mean that's fortuitous, right, So it's kind of like serendipitous. It's in that jazz, right, it's in that area like scoola boo, it's in that jazz area. Can anyone use fortuitous in a sentence? Yes, per Bob Smith, a happy accident can be a happy accident. Uh, fortuitous is spelled f O r t U I t This is spelled wrong on my card.
Speaker 2: But remember I was only in eleventh grade. F O R t U is it wrong? Fortuitus?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, this is right. Good job Seals, Good job, young Seals. F O R t U I t O U s for two itus Okay. Megan Rolf said a family of beavers bypassed the city's approval by building a dam, and if for too is move, first of all, any mention of beavers is welcome at all times. Okay, I don't think we're showing enough attention to beavers. Because really, I've been seeing a lot of beaver content recently, and my respect is through the roof. So let's just take a moment to shout out to beavers. Okay, Siira said, would love a fortuitous running with my work crush a race you two five three says it was a fortuitous moment discovering Amanda through the great.
Speaker 2: Doctor Jared Ball. Yay, shout to doctor Jared Ball.
Speaker 4: Javone says, shall I say hearing Amanda speak truth to power was fortuitous?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, why not? It was a happy accident. Yeah, we're gonna give you that. We're gonna give you that. Shout out to all the beavers in the chet.
Speaker 1: Well, the beavers in.
Speaker 4: The jet beavers are incredible. Where are the trolls coming from today? Why are they just random trolls in here? Okay, mikey Tara, you could not have arrived at a more fortuitous time. And uh, all right, do we have to close on one?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Well, let's close on one. Di Legit said the Cam Newton Internet with Lady London was fortuitous and showing stupidity.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know if that actually works.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, it's not it's not stupidity because somebody doesn't know. It's stupidity if they stand on it. Now, I didn't see the clip. Did he stand on it? That's what I'm not sure about because cause you know what I'm saying, like did he stand on it? It's just crazy exactly. Ra Rivera like Charles come.
Speaker 2: In here and I'm like, what are what are y'all?
Speaker 4: I've been throwing shade at Indy that that whole sentence is just I did a whole thing this morning about how I want to do positive content and they took it as you're throwing shade at Indeed news sites.
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 2: Why be by myself?
Speaker 12: This?
Speaker 2: Why be by myself in my house? Okay? All right? Someone say he stood on that four foot tall brim? He stood on it?
Speaker 4: Well, then I can't I can't say nothing. Then he's still do on it? Are you ready to get into our level? Of our levelss? I guess this is one of my favorite people.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? That's not it? Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Are y'all?
Speaker 2: We are very lucky and it is very fortuitous that you have joined today.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm on the ship.
Speaker 7: You made it.
Speaker 4: I think we are joined. But I feel like astrologists is just too basic of a like there's guy. I feel like there has to be there's like a word before astrologist that if you're not using that, I need you to find because you're not just an astrologist.
Speaker 2: I've met astrologists. You're like a You're like a prophetess.
Speaker 7: Oh the oracle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the loracle, the one.
Speaker 7: I knew I could count on a Mercury and Gemini person to give me the right title.
Speaker 2: The loracle. Are you able to turn your mic up at all?
Speaker 7: Let me see my might.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're a little low and I'm trying to turn it up on my end. But okay is yes ya, And you are giving us such Asian shimmer shine flavor today, Like this is very Asian, rich Asian Auntie.
Speaker 3: I dressed up for you.
Speaker 2: This is very that.
Speaker 4: So for those who don't know Laura Cheung, I don't know if you know this. You know you were on our first episode of us Romandelan. I was, yes, you were my first. You were you were literally the first. It was Roy Wood Junior.
Speaker 7: And you, Oh my gosh, I'm so honored.
Speaker 4: So I'm very happy to welcome you back. It's been a year and some a couple of chang, a couple like little weeks of change. And when you came on, you gave us the the horoscope reading, so to speak, of the United States. But I know that you look at things comprehensively. So even when you're talking about the US, you're talking about it within the context of the world, which, for the record, a lot of people don't. They just kind of think about the US as if it's in its own silo.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to leave the floor to you. Okay, take us on a journey.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well we could do it one of two ways. We could do it more conversationally or I did prepare slides. Okay, I see this present? But yes, so.
Speaker 2: You're able to access that.
Speaker 7: Okay, share screen? Can I allow share screen? Oops?
Speaker 2: There you are?
Speaker 7: Okay, wait oh wait, oh, oh my gosh, I think I clicked the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: If you go present and then you go slides at the top.
Speaker 7: Okay, oh your computer yep. Oh, but they're on my computer. So I just want to share the screen, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you can share the screen.
Speaker 7: Okay, can I do this?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 7: And then making can you see this?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 7: Yes, Okay, but make it.
Speaker 2: The viewer. There we go this.
Speaker 7: Okay, this picture.
Speaker 2: I know this tips so well.
Speaker 7: Okay. The only thing is I can't see your face or anything.
Speaker 4: I just you can't see okay, we can see you, okay, okay, good, And I can't see my notes.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to try my best to do this off of memorization.
Speaker 4: You have it in your phone, I do.
Speaker 7: Okay, look at you being so listen. Yeah, and my brain is so full, so if I have to look at my notes, I might have to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Why is your brain so full? I mean, I know, oh.
Speaker 7: My god, because there's so many dates and like things that I think I want to share, but I know we have. How much time do we have? Like thirty however long you want? Okay, But at the end of this, I want to give people something helpful, like how to use this astrology, because I don't want to just like trauma dump on you and be like, Yep, this is all happening and goodbye, because because ultimately it's us preparing ourselves for what's coming. It's like astrological weather, just as if you were listening to the weather report and the weather man says it's going to rain or it's gonna snow. You want to like, dress appropriately, you want to be prepared for something.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: So and when I've done these things, when I've done these reports for other you know, podcasts and stuff, I always lead with I don't mean to fear monger, but I think a little fear is helpful now at this point in twenty twenty six, not for you to be in your trigger response, but for you to do something. Yeah, twenty twenty six is the year to act. And I think when I came on last year, I said this is the preparatory year. Twenty twenty five is like the glimpse, the preview, and now we're in it. And I mean we all see we are in it two weeks into twenty twenty six, in it or in it? Okay, So I'm gonna basically show the major astrological transits. I'm not going to show all of them, but some of them, and then how it relates to us as a collective and if you want to know how this impacts you at an individual level. I am teaching astrology one on one again. Amanda took my class.
Speaker 2: I feel like I should take it again.
Speaker 7: Oh well, we start next Wednesday, so if anybody's interested, you can follow up and learn from me how to read your natal chart. So I think I've gone through all the disclaimers. So are we ready? You're like eight? Okay? So the first major transit is January twenty sixth, which is this month Neptune will enter the sign of Aries. And we experienced this transit last summer between May and between March and November. And Neptune is the planet that is about our imagination, our dreams. It is like the illusion. And I did a whole episode of Neptune on my podcast with a fellow astrologer, Kamille Michelle Gray, and how we believe the United States uses Neptune and this illusion of white supremacy to sort of like put us in a haze and a fog. And depending on your journey with your white adjacency or your internal is white supremacy is how you start to awaken from that dream American dream quote unquote. So a lot of astrologers relate Neptune in arees. I could only hear your sound, your like stound effects because I can't see you.
Speaker 4: Because I'm just like, but I want you to turn your mic up a little more because you're saying all the things.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me see if I could do that from here, right, I'm not sure I can do that when I'm in the presentation.
Speaker 2: You know, just be closer to the mic.
Speaker 7: Okay, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Is this better?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: Better?
Speaker 4: I just feel like you're saying such important things like I don't want to be lost?
Speaker 2: Okay, how do you feel in the chat? Do y'all feel like you can hear her?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: Everything? Because it could be just me. All right, they've all said that they can hear you find so let me just shit it up.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, So back to can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And I also want to shout out Rolando because you just got them before I could.
Speaker 7: Are people behaving? Are people?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 4: People are in here like Amanda, You're but you're beyond reproach and it's tard to consume your content, So then don't.
Speaker 2: Don't consume it. I am above.
Speaker 4: Reproach by strangers on the internet behind fake names and fake faces.
Speaker 2: Correct, I am above your I am reproach. What is it unreproachable? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You want to see me in a street and have a conversation per se, then we can do that.
Speaker 2: But no I am.
Speaker 4: I am above the reproach of strangers on the internet. That is correct, various dude, kudos to them. They are not hiding behind a they are not in a cloud of Neptune.
Speaker 2: They see the truth.
Speaker 4: I love what you said about So Neptune is like, but I love what you said about like the wielding of the dreaminess of Neptune, but for a for a a duplicitous purpose, because I feel like I would never you know what I mean, Like I would never consider that. But then we have to remember there's like javel and light to everything.
Speaker 7: Yes, and Neptune is it also symbolizes like the film industry because when Neptune entered Aries around the Civil War is when film photography was invented. So I also like as a positive transit what I liked about Neptune and aries. Last summer we got Sinners and we got K pop demon Hunters, and there were films created by the global majority and like original content you know from the pov of people of the global majority. And so I did like that aspect of that transit. And hopefully when Neptune enters Aries for the next fourteen years, we get more like original art from people of the global majority in terms of film and art and music. Yep, yep. So a lot of astrologers, you know, they relates this transit to the Civil War because that was the last time Neptune entered aries, and so we are already in a civil war. I hope everyone is on board.
Speaker 2: Wait say that again.
Speaker 7: We are already in a civil war right now? You're right, yeah, because of I mean, it looks like Minneapolis is sort of the epicenter or it's the start of it. But we saw this last summer too, that was also the rise of ice and and I think it was Los Angeles and Chicago we saw that.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so yeah, yeah, it's happening. And you know, at the time when these wars started the Civil War, and you know, they didn't they didn't say we are in war. It just sort of happened, you know, we are in war. It wasn't until, like, in hindsight, these specific events were the catalyst for these moments.
Speaker 4: Fatima here said, you know, I don't know what to call this area. It's beyond this era. It's beyond a civil war. I think what I think for what it's worth. When we're in times that are new times, we use language that we've used known. Yeah, and then it isn't until we can reflect that we're like, you know what that might we.
Speaker 1: May need some new for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And and yeah, I think our definition of war is limited to what we've experienced previously. Yes, because I don't think what's happening in Gaza or Sudan are wars. But they use that word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because anything that's just like the height of violence, they're like war and that's just too generic.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm exactly. And for those of you who don't know, the Civil War was between the South and the North, and they basically the South basically fought to keep slavery. I know, I'm like just glazing over a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the now that's but that.
Speaker 7: Was the crux. So this war quote unquote that we're in is ice which are it just seems like it's trumps or like these this administration's private army, Right, would you consider this to be a militia type of thing? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the goal.
Speaker 7: Yes. And also during the Neptune and Ares era was the Emancipation Proclamation and I can't say the word that you use for this, but it's basically, in my opinion, a performative sort of proclamation to free slaves. But it wasn't. Abraham Lincoln didn't actually free the slaves. It was more just a law that was performative. But they he they like this government didn't do anything in forms of reparations or integrating them into the system.
Speaker 2: No, And I mean he barely passed.
Speaker 4: The thirteenth Amendment and then he was assassinated two weeks after the Civil War, and any efforts that had been put forth, like special Field door to fifty one, which was the forty acres and a mule, and for the record, that wasn't for everybody.
Speaker 2: That was just like in a small port part of the South, even.
Speaker 4: That got retracted and they took the land back from folks and then they put in the Black laws. So you know, I will say this, Abraham Lincoln was forced by black leaders to understand the.
Speaker 2: Value of black people.
Speaker 4: To his goal, and he saw that it was more valuable to have them free than enslaved. But any I feel like any I mean, he does a speech where he's like, you know, y'all see them with guns, and now you now you rock with them now because you see them.
Speaker 2: With guns, and he does. That's essentially what he says.
Speaker 4: And then he's like, you know, you know, y'all, y'all need to represent because black people they deserve a right to pop off too. But as we know, all of these presidents are just basically actors, so they'll say what needs to get said.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, and yes. So also, if anybody has questions, you can pop in the chat and Amanda can read them to me. But maybe that's for the end. And then February thirteenth, Saturn will enter Aries and again we experience this transit last year during between like May and November. And Saturn is the planet of boundaries, borders the authority, hierarchy, and it is a molific planet, so it does bring challenges. But we need Saturn because Saturn in Greek mythology is chronos it's time. It's also a timekeeper in astrology. But Saturn is what's called in its fall in arees. So Saturn as a planet is about patients and discipline and you know, doing something for the long term, whereas Aries as an archetype is like, let's do it now, you know, and Aries is the archetype. You are aries, right, I am an aries, yes, which is why, but which is why I push people because I just don't think this is a time time to be complacent or just like sitting back and waiting for people.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: Aries is about listening to your like reclaiming your inner authority instead of waiting for somebody to tell you what to do or like, or waiting for somebody to give you the answers. It's like, you have to have that self initiative to be like, you know, because I hear people asking me all the time what should I be doing? What? You know, and I'm just like, and maybe it's because I'm I was a latchkey kid, like we just I just figured out how to cook. I just figured it out how to do things, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, that's so it's so real.
Speaker 4: I mean, my friend who does my newsletter, she was telling me yesterday that she told her daughter that they are now living in the nineties, and thus she has implemented some ways in which her daughter has to live in the nineties. So like she can't binge TV shows, she has to watch one show one night a week, and like, you know what I mean, Like she and she's what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Is she's telling her.
Speaker 4: Her instinct to get instant gratification, which is what I think also leads to people being like, tell me what to do, because it's like you can just type into Google and it will tell you what to do. And it's like people then try and google people. They treat people like they are a search engine.
Speaker 2: Tell me what to do?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, and I donate to a nonprofit in Kenya, that place for school for Kenyan children. And she was telling me that a lot of the curriculum is not to encourage thought, it's to encourage like a willingness to be led. And so she was like, you know, when she would teach classes, like sometimes they would look at her crazy when she'd be like, what do you think And they'd be like, lady, what's the answer?
Speaker 2: Tell us?
Speaker 4: And so I feel like that's like how I feel like in my epiphany of like wanting to do more with this show. I feel like what you're saying is what I'm trying to do, which is like, how do I bring the airy out of people more? Yeah, we're born to people's aries. Twenty years of fire.
Speaker 7: Yes, Well, people are going to be forced to because the energy this year is a lot of fire and air and it's going to be the year of the Young fire Horse, which there's just going to be a lot of momentum.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Think it's going to be an uncomfortable year for people if you are uncomfortable with change.
Speaker 15: M So.
Speaker 7: Okay. So on February seventeenth, we have our first solar eclipse in the Leo Aquarius axes, and a solar eclipse is a new moon. And this is that twenty eight degree so just remember that degree and put a pin on it for a moment. February twentieth is sort of the biggest transit that astrologers have been looking out for. Saturn and Neptune will come together in a conjunction at zero degrees of areas and zero degrees in the cardinal signs is a world point. So that is a really big deal. And then on March third, there will be a lunar eclipse at twelve degrees of Virgo. So I just want to go ahead a little bit and show all of you the can you see this the chart of so the inner ring is the United States natal chart. I mean there's many natal charts, but most astrologers use the Sibley chart, and it's about the time when the Declaration of Independence was signed. And then on the outer wheel is the Emancipation Proclamation on January first, eighteen sixty three. And so as you can see by the circles the outer so the outer ring is when the emancipation proclamation.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 7: So we're comparing the two, yes, because that's like by transit, right, yeah, So you can see where I circled in this bottom half the United States icee or immum coeli, which is the roots of a chart. It's essentially like what like the most private section of someone's like natal chart is. And the United States has an icy of one degrees of ares. And so at the time of the mancipation Proclamation, Neptune was conjunct the United States, I see exactly, So some something about like people's dreams and freedom was changing at that time, right, that was when this you know, emancipation proclamation. And then the opposite was Saturn in Libra where Saturn has this exaltation conjunct the United States. Mid heaven, and the mid heaven in someone's chart is about their public persona what they're known for, and the United States has a libra mid heaven, which is like the United States is known for supposedly fairness and justice for all. Right, So that Saturn Neptune opposition was the Emancipation Proclamation, and now February of February twentieth, twenty twenty six, Saturn will be in aries with Neptune all the United States. I see. So now we're like completing that opposition that cycle from that moment, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: What's the significance of completing the cycle?
Speaker 7: Something about the United States foundation is changing again, Okay, and it's rhyming with that Emancipation Proclamation chart time with Saturn and Neptune. And like I mentioned when I was speaking about Saturday and Airy, Okay.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. I get it. Yeah, justly, I'll know. Like I have a delayed reaction to everything Laura.
Speaker 4: Says about astrology, I have to run it a good six times through the processor and then I'm.
Speaker 16: Like, oh, yes, But when you get it, I'm like, yes, we did it, Joe, damn it, Joe.
Speaker 7: But like I said, the Emancipation Proclamation with Saturn in its exaltation in Libra was sort of like, Okay, we're just going to give them this law. Gosh, you know, and you.
Speaker 4: Haven't you know what I call that. I know I'm allowed to say it, but I call it the hear nigga damn law.
Speaker 7: Yes, but I couldn't say it.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what you were saying earlier. I was like, what is she saying that she can't say?
Speaker 2: Yes? These are they here nigga damn laws where they're just like ahrees damn.
Speaker 7: Yes, Because because libra is about fairness, but it can oftentimes be like neutral or performative. Right, and again is like yes.
Speaker 2: And so trying to be liked by everyone, Yes, okay, but you have.
Speaker 7: To remember what the context is here. We're talking about the United States of America, and so they're only out for their own interests, Like the United States system is working how it's designed. Essentially, it's working exactly how it was designed for them, but not for anybody who's not a white man.
Speaker 4: Well, and now I think we also have to remember is that the United States was designed to carry out the greater goal of Zionist supremacy, which centers white men, whiteness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know the.
Speaker 4: Same way that Britain was a tool as well, and that's why Britain and the United States were both used effectively to create Israel as like a home as a home base Zionism, and so like when we see the creation of the United States, we are told the Neptunian lie that it was created in the goal of like revolution of freedom of you know, self identification, when it was really created in the form in.
Speaker 2: The pursuit of expansion.
Speaker 4: Of the very same folks that they were mad at, or that they claimed they were mad at, like they were basically like, we don't want to be taxed by your banks, so we're going to start.
Speaker 7: Our own Yes, yes, because every.
Speaker 2: Years owning slave, I mean it's slaves becoming slave owners.
Speaker 7: Yes, And every empire needs a myth and a lore that people believe in. And the thing the thing with Neptune is it's real, and you believe in something that's reality until you don't. And so that's why in the last couple of years, do you know United States was going through its Neptune opposition because the United States has Neptune in Virgo and for the last fourteen years, Neptune has been in Pisces people have been waking up, waking up to the fact that, oh, the American dream is actually not a dream. You have to put in the labor, You have to put in the work. You have to be of service to the empires. So that's why people have been waking up in the last fourteen years.
Speaker 4: And they know at work as like somehow like moral or like that's like that that you serving empire.
Speaker 2: Is you doing the right thing? Right? Yes, how it's been presented, yes.
Speaker 7: Yes, because one aspect of like a shadow aspect of Virgo, is being of service and not necessarily sometimes for the better, like for the good of all, you know. So now with Saturn and Arisa and is in its fall, and again my colleague and I were sort of commiserating on this and saying this is actually good for us, like the people, because we need Saturn in its fall to collapse structures, and because again Aris is not a performative sign. It's like, I'm doing this because this is the best for like myself. Hopefully we get out of the individualistic mindset of the United States. But like Saturn and Neptune coming together on the United States, I see is for us a good thing.
Speaker 4: I believe Saturday and Neptune coming together on the United States, I see is a good thing because it destroys structures.
Speaker 7: It destroys the foundation, It destroys, it dissolves the foundation of the United States, and we get to shape what that looks like. But I don't think I don't think we're ever gonna get ahead until we as a people, specifically white Americans, grapple with what their ancestors did to the indigenous people of Turtle Island and reparations like those two things. It's so true because Saturn is also like you reap what you sow. It is the it is the the site, the land, it's the sythe it's yes, remember it's the scythe and Saturn is the god of the agriculture of the land and who literally tilled the land of the United States built all the wealth of the United States. Like that has to be sewed in some way, you know. So unless we as a people of the United States, specifically white Americans again I'm going to repeat it, we grapple with that, and we all come together and say, this portion of the money that the United States has goes to the descendants of you know, chattel slavery and reparations for the Indigenous people Turtle Island. Like, I don't know how we can go forward, to be honest, It's a karma correction, right it is.
Speaker 4: I mean it's also that like it's like it's an actual like karma correction. I'm sure it's It's very science, you know, to every action, there's an equal opposite reaction, Like it's a it's a a level setter, it's a it's a law of physics. It's a it's a it's a it's a you know what it is. It's a controlled burn.
Speaker 8: Mmm mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's what it is like.
Speaker 4: And they have to see that the burning of their forest is for the greater good of the whole forest. And and you know the problem with that though, to me, Laura, is that it's like it can't be forced upon. It's like when you try and date somebody and like you want them to change, but it's like they if they don't want to change, nothing can be done.
Speaker 2: So the becomes like it can't be forced upon.
Speaker 4: And then I'm like, well, so if it can't be forced upon, then we're really just expecting all these white people to wake up, which is why I'm constantly like white people who are woken up. You have to be like it has to be like your literal like purpose to wake up the white people around you.
Speaker 2: Like like sitting eating.
Speaker 4: Your cheerios, Like, Okay, what tacticed are we going to deploy to?
Speaker 7: There was this thread on Threads that this like white woman was like, I'm calling upon Kali Ma and Yameya, and I'm like, girl, stop calling on these goddesses. Talk to your white brothers, white fathers, white sons. I'm like, we don't need you to leave them alone, like they're not even a part of your like pantheon of I'm just like, talk to your problematic fathers, brothers, like that's your role, not just.
Speaker 2: Not you hanging up the phone.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm I'm say, what would the ancestors say?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 4: Boo no those click click no, I'd be I'd be all up in the in those threads.
Speaker 7: But that's why I speak to people. It through the lens of spirituality and trying to explain to people that there is a there is like a a cruel of a cruel. Why can't I pronounce that word? Maybe it's my Asian is coming out a cruel of karmic debt. Okay, white people like have epigenetically inherited something, and so in order for you to clear your bloodlines and be the good ancestor, you have to be part of the solution.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 4: It's the same way that like so many of us who are oppressed have intergenerational DNA, right, international intergenerational trauma. There is no reason why white people would also not have the same effects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, deal with it.
Speaker 7: I watched I know, you know, I know, you know Christina Brown, but I watched her video recently of like white people's epigenetics, and I was just like, okay, white people used to eat black people.
Speaker 10: What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you and then you're walking around saying and like used black people as like furniture whatever. And then you're walking around saying, I'm too scared, Like you're your ancestors colonized because they thought they were entitled to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same way.
Speaker 4: Like I watched the video the other day of this woman in Zimbabwe and she was they were asking her about, you know, who, does she have any like servants, and she's like, yes, you know, I have sibilants. You know, and I'm very happy with the life we have we have made here in Zimbabwe. But this is in nineteen seventy nine. And she was like, you know, but they don't see why we would give thee just hand it back over to the to hand it over to the Africans. I mean, after we have worked so hard to build our lives here. And everyone in the comments was like, steiling is not hard work, calling stealing we worked hard, Like that's an unfair, disingenuous positioning of what you have done. That's how Americans look at it, like we built this country up.
Speaker 2: No, you broke people down.
Speaker 7: They also were just thirty. They brought diseases. Sorry, I know we're going off tangent, but like expect it. So that okay. So that is the Saturn and Neptune conjunction and it's happening a month from now. So again like these transits are longer cycles, but the exact is happening on February twentieth. Oh, yes, February twentieth. So remember back when I said put a pin on the solar eclipse. Yeah, so the solar eclipse, which also is the lunar New Year, because the lunar year happens on the new moon in Aquarius every year? Is that also? Ramadan? Is that also? I think Ramadan is the maybe this year they I think it's the new moon. So this solar eclipse is happening exactly on the United States natal moon, and the moon in a nation's chart represents the peep.
Speaker 2: Of people, so us uh.
Speaker 7: So I do think that hopefully this pore tends to an awakening of some kind for us to like really organized, because there's a difference between activism and organizing, and I think we need organizing. Didn't Malcolm X say that we're not outnumbered, We're just not we're out organized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that is the solar eclipse and oh okay, so how are we doing on time? Should I keep going.
Speaker 2: Or we're there? This is the first show of the year.
Speaker 4: I have things to share, but ultimately we're here. And I knew that I didn't have a second guest today because I knew that this was going to be thorough.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, uh just let me know when you're like, oh, hey, this is too much, Well that's the chat I mean, because you know I'll sit here and do this with you all day but considering that the we have a high number of viewers and the chat is in the mix, I'm sure everyone is fine. Okay, great, you're very good. Okay, great, even though you're not employed. On April twenty fifth, Urinus will enter the sign of Gemini. And we also experienced this last year. So again, twenty twenty five was like the preview of what were kind of these longer cycles. And both Neptune, Uranus and Uriness and including Pluto, these are outer planets, so this is these are like the generational planets, so Uranus and Gemini. Every So, the United States has Uranus and Gemini in its chart, so it always like portends to war and also technological advances. Uh so, yeah, that's gonna happen April twenty fifth. On June ninth, I really wanted to add like a juicy, nice little transit for everybody to look out for Venus with this little mouth with yeah it's like sexy time, juicy day. Okay, okay, because honestly, we need to like dance and make out again, you know, because so many leftists are so depressed and.
Speaker 4: I really miss making out. I'm so good at it, and I just I like doing things I'm good at. Really, like I'm telling you, like, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Need to have sex.
Speaker 7: I just want a good makeout such.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a makeout can well carry me over for another two years, a solid makeout such And I mean even like we could just be like above the clothes, we could just be second basing and I would be fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I mean I remember, I still like remember the night club days where you would just like be dancing till two am and making out with a stranger. I don't know if people do that anymore because of like the times it did and the times are different, but that happen.
Speaker 2: I did that in Cuba. It was a time. It was. Can I just tell a quick sidebar story that I went in.
Speaker 4: I walked into the club in Cuba and I spotted an individual and I turned to my homegirl Kiki, and I was like that one and she was like okay, and so we went about our lives and we were in the club for a good hour and a half and then he came.
Speaker 7: Up to me, ooh, so you manifested.
Speaker 2: I manifested it.
Speaker 4: And the club had like all these different rooms, so it wasn't like we were just like in the same space.
Speaker 2: I freaking manifested it.
Speaker 4: I was literally standing at the bar and then I turned to my right and he was right there, and I was like hell oh hello, and man, that was a good solid We made out on the malecon on the wall.
Speaker 7: Ooh by the water. Yeah. Oh that's a Venus and Jupiter in cancer sort of moment.
Speaker 2: It was a time.
Speaker 4: I'll pull up a picture for you all. But okay, they like these types of things. It reminds me that, you know, I've lived a life. I've loved a life, Laura, I've lived a life.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh man, right, well, I'm just thinking of life pre you know, you know, pre all of it. Yeah, pre all of like awakening, you know, because with awakening you can't go back because you can't not see what you see.
Speaker 4: So with awakening, you can't go back, you can't not see what you see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you can't.
Speaker 7: You have a different framework of seeing everything, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean you also just like.
Speaker 4: You either you're either choosing willful ignorance or you know what I mean, because that's your only option.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we hair at.
Speaker 17: Gone Ray, my house, my husband, my Cuban husband.
Speaker 2: It's gonna come to America and find.
Speaker 7: Me, Amanda. He's fine.
Speaker 3: So we are hair at.
Speaker 17: Gone Ray, my house, my husband, my Cuban husband, It's gonna come to America and find me.
Speaker 9: I've lived a life. Look at Laura's space, y'all.
Speaker 7: Wait, I didn't realize he was also really good looking.
Speaker 2: That was the requisite.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was literally the only thing that was based on Wow. I wasn't like making out with his character.
Speaker 7: It was like, okay, I wasn't making out with this character. Oh my god, whoa wait. I love that this brought us to this side tangent, because that's like a good visual of what you can manifest for this transit. Y'all. There you possible.
Speaker 2: It's fus.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 4: Because I really feel like like these people don't really understand that I was that girl, Like because I really being here with my glasses and my sweaters and they don't understand I was I was a hot girl.
Speaker 2: I was out here.
Speaker 7: Wait, why wouldn't they think that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, they don't. They don't. They think I'm a auntie.
Speaker 4: They think that I'm just you know, wearing my glasses and teaching you know they don't understand I was in the world.
Speaker 7: Listen, we're multifaceted women.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all have never seen Laura wine to some reggae. Okay, I was gonna say, when people see me out in the wild, they're like, wow, you're fun. It was so irritating to me when people were like, I would never a man and by the Manda to a party, she's too serious, Like what.
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 7: So I'm saying, like we leftists or what, I don't know what what we even call ourselves radical revolutionaries. Like that's why I'm saying, we have to shake our ass. We have to have fun because these people are depressed and then they start to project their own trauma onto people in the movement lateral violence, so they I think healing, healing work and doing the internal work is part of this liberation movement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, and it's a necessary part when you're you're literally your opponents when when they say like the the cruelty, cruelty is the goal, Like that's not just a catchphrase, that's literally what feeds these people. So like the same thing that you get, like we may get serotonin relief and you know, and doorphin relief from I mean release from seeing you know, cute animals, or from dancing, or from being around our friends and laughing. They, in some twisted way, they get it from seeing pain.
Speaker 2: Why am I okay echoing?
Speaker 4: I don't know why, But they get it from seeing the misery of others, you know what I mean? And so that's an actual tool against them, is not letting them make you miserable.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wanted to try this. I downloaded the slides if that's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you bring them up as a PDF, you'll be able to see yourself and see.
Speaker 2: Me some thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, great, I'm waiting for you. Oh it's processing.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 2: I was just I just wanted you to know, like I'm not like the floor is yours.
Speaker 7: I just uploaded them, okay, not that.
Speaker 2: Echo is giving Galadria. I could be the most powerful.
Speaker 7: Okay, they're uploaded, But how come I can't see them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: There they are. Okay, Yes, this is so much better. Okay. So Venus and Jupiter are the benefits and astrology. So when they come together in the sky, this is such a great day to manifest somebody, to make out with, to grow something. Venus is the planet of our relationships values, what we like want to invest in. Jupiter is a planet of expansion, knowledge, growth, and Jupiter is in its exaltation and cancer. So this is a day I had to highlight it to like launch something, do something that just is like, I mean Amanda's that she made out with someone by the water. It's like cancer is a water sign. Cancer is also about nurturing and mothering and protection. So yeah, this is just a great day. And then June thirtieth, Jupiter will enter the sign of Leo. So again we're having all of these planets sort of move to fire and air signs. And fire and air are complimentary elements because you need dry yes they're dry. They you need air to grow fire.
Speaker 2: I'm think.
Speaker 7: Your notes, my blend guards. And then on July fourth, this is definitely a day to maybe be careful because not only is it the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the United States, it there's a Mars and Urinus conjunction in Gemini at three degrees, and Mars is the god of war in Babylonian astrology. It was the god of death before Pluto came along. It is conflict, anger, action, and Urinus is the planet of revolution and change and revelation.
Speaker 4: So the United is a planet you said that was of like technology and stuff Uranus.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So yeah, I personally wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It's very deep vendetta.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wouldn't go to me personally, I wouldn't just from where it is in my chart, like I wouldn't go out to a public gathering per se. But everybody use your own tuition and free will. But I definitely think something is gonna pop off in the United States, so to speak. That's why you have the pewpew. Yes, that's why I have the pewpew.
Speaker 4: So even asked death by technology, And what I get from this combo Laura is the like true implementation or like the like a real life demonstration of all the pallunteer stuff that we've been hearing about, and you know, all of the surveillance stuff we've been hearing about, like coming to a head in like a very real, non like unable to.
Speaker 2: Be ignored kind of way. M h.
Speaker 4: And I just saw that basically Tony Blair and Oracle they are building a competitor to Palenteer. So now there's gonna be because basically Larry Ellison is a partner with Palenteer, and so because of his partnership with Polenteer, because he tried to buy Palenteer and Pounder was like absolutely not. But then they let him partner with him, and so he has access because his A his AI modules have done all the work for like, have have done all the AI work. So he has like all of the I saw a video about this. So he has all of the like basically the learning, he has all the knowledge of the building of the systems. And now he's partnered with Tony Blair and so he's just giving it all to Tony Blair. Oh but there's no honor amongst thieves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, of course that would happen.
Speaker 7: Of course, yeah, yes. But in the other hand, this could be the United States, the people of the United States fighting back in some way, you know, wink win because I've already been seeing I've already been seeing I guess like the the what's it called that he's not he's not a leader of the Black Panther Party, but he's becoming more present on social media. Have you literally have a video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you're talking about this person right here.
Speaker 7: Hold on, he's like walking around with a gigantic.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's a different brother, actually, but I know exactly.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: He was like second time a rise and.
Speaker 7: He had he knew all the because the Black Panther Party knew all the laws, right yeah. And he literally was like section something something of the law code and he had this gigantic gun and he basically was like to the cops, y'all are you know, like, get out of here. You we don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was into two cops in Philly and he's just like he was like, yalla, coons, why are you here?
Speaker 7: I can't say those words.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can say coon. No, I don't want to, Okay, well I'll say it for you. Yes. And he was like, there's no reason for you to be here.
Speaker 4: Get out of here. And they were like you have a nice day. He said, you have a terrible day. You have a terrible day.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 7: Oh, such a good video. And that to me is Mars and Uranus. It's like the way that he was also just so quick with his words, and he was just like boom boom and how he was just standing there with that gun. I was like, Wow, that man has presence. That's mars Uranus. It's also protecting the neighborhood, right because Uranus and Gemini is about protecting your own like smaller community. And yeah, that's like the best way to use this energy.
Speaker 2: Oh I found it if Yeah, I have it. I love when I'm able to just pull up what you're.
Speaker 7: I know, I love I wait, I love this. I love that you have all these like amazing clips to support my presentation.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's just a real Scottie Pippen. It wasn't your You don't like to be legal in.
Speaker 18: With the SLA Tescher.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have done their holes sell out.
Speaker 14: You are sellout.
Speaker 11: You're wearing this ship.
Speaker 2: You are selling.
Speaker 11: You ain't protecting ship.
Speaker 14: You gotta do whatever they tell you too.
Speaker 11: It could didn't hurt your people because you're walking up to me and I don't like you, and I don't touch you, and I don't got.
Speaker 14: No conversation with you.
Speaker 11: So unless you investigating the crime, leave me the fuck alone.
Speaker 7: I don't care it.
Speaker 14: I've done license right now.
Speaker 11: This is legal Philadelphia crime called sixty one o egg, move your car out people's way.
Speaker 14: And get the fuck out of my face.
Speaker 2: Thank you, officer, I look at that you have a bad one. How foud you just smile the course?
Speaker 12: Sell up?
Speaker 14: Do you know where you came from?
Speaker 2: Slays catches hired to help catch that car which was up It's like's origin.
Speaker 14: The fuck out of here o where you're needed, you know.
Speaker 4: Let me just say something for those who don't know, because I I do understand that there is a limitation of language, you know, just out of respect for people, and I do pity that y'all are not able to use bitch azz nigga because it is I don't know that there's any other you know, how they'll be like, there's no comparable word in the English language.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That there's any other comparable word for bitch azz niggad Like it's a very specific classification of individual and I have not There's nothing, there's no substitute for it, so you know, like I remember, like some of the worst arguments me and my man ever got into was when I would be what I when I would evolve into you just being a bitch azz nigga, And that is worse than Like I could say something about anything else, but that right there was Like.
Speaker 7: If I was that cop, I would have been crying.
Speaker 4: He probably did cry in the car. He was probably in the shower in the cop locker room.
Speaker 7: Like like that video gave me. I watched it like twenty times. It gave me so much energy.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my gosh mm hm. Cause it was also just so unwavering, like get out of here.
Speaker 4: Get Yeah, it was very black Air Force ones, black tims energy, and I sure as heck did make sure and they did wear a black times, which made perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Like it's a very particular type of energy.
Speaker 4: Also, what y'all don't understand is that Philly cats are really cut different. You know, like sometimes I think people just think like it's the United States. No, Like there's different different energies come from different places. Black men in Philly is a whole particular sector.
Speaker 2: I mean, W B B Boys wrote like a whole book on it. Like yeah, just like it's different.
Speaker 7: I think Philly people are different. They're like on a whole different level.
Speaker 2: Well you also remember how old Philadelphia is.
Speaker 7: True, it's og og colony.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, So here we are, we're just tangentiy. This actually is actually really helpful because it's letting me bring in like other contents mm hm, you know, to to balance, not balance, but to like even expound.
Speaker 2: Expound, expound, to expound a pon what you're swatting.
Speaker 7: No, I love it because it makes it less like like I'm lecturing. But this is like a conversation, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: A happy medium, happy medium.
Speaker 4: And then there's like Black Panthers returning, you know, like Black Panthers are definitely starting to resurface.
Speaker 2: There's another brother.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show y'all a little later on, or actually, I mean, can I just show him now since we're on the topic of black Panthers. This brother right here is you know, because a lot of folks really only know about the Panthers in like a very kind of pop culture context. And I talk about the Panthers at length in what would the ancestors say, giving more of a of an overview of the Panthers as an actual movement. That for for what people don't understand is that they were a movement that was effective. That's what folks don't really understand, and that is why they have been, you know, rendered like terrorists and put to the fringe. It's because they were effective.
Speaker 11: All power to the people. Chairman Paul birds On Report for Ethic Community Defense Duty. Listen, two things that I need to run by. The number one is a lot of people are saying that we should not stand up against ICE because we're standing up against we're standing for people that are us, and Black Panthers only stand for black people. That is a lie. Huey P. Newton said that we are international lists and we stand with all oppressed people, no matter what color they are. That's the founder of the Black Panther Party.
Speaker 12: This said that.
Speaker 11: So everybody who's running around talking about Black Panthers don't stand up for people other than black people don't know a damn thing about the Black Panther Party. That's thing number one. Thing number two. The Black Panther Party created something called the Rainbow Coalition, which is a coalition of Hispanics, Asians, whites, and blacks from all over the world working together to fight oppression. Again, the Black Panthers stood with the Mexicans, stood with the Puerto Ricans, and the Dominicans stood with the Japanese.
Speaker 1: The Vietnase.
Speaker 11: We actually the Black Panthers did a whole campaign to end the Vietnam War because they stood with Vietnam. So for you guys who are talking all of this gibberish about oh, you're not you guys aren't following traditions of the original Who do you think that we're Who do you think our leaders are? Aaron Dixon is an original black panther, right, Aaron Dixon is an original Black panther who walked with here we Knewton that that's that's that's that's who we're. That's that's our leadership.
Speaker 1: Billy J.
Speaker 11: Brooks, that was that was Fred Hampton's right hand man. So you guys, are you sound stupid? You know, to be honest, you sound like you don't really know what you're talking about, doing a lot of hooting and hollering and don't really know what you're talking about. If you watch here we knew and Here we Knew. In speech, he specifically says we are not black nationalists. We are internationalists, and we staying with all oppressed people across the globe, no matter what your ethnicity.
Speaker 2: Is, all power to all people.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. And that's what's gonna take.
Speaker 2: Let's get back on trip. Well, we were already on trap.
Speaker 4: This is I'm hoping people see though. And that's a chairman Paul bird Song. You can follow him on the instagrams. You know, there's there's folks who I really think I've thought that the Black Panthers kind of like receded into I don't know, just some little like club. And no, the Panthers are still going, and of course they were suppressed.
Speaker 2: However, the call is out for there to be a return.
Speaker 4: And if you're looking for somewhere to find community and to find purpose, find out if there's a Black Panther Party chapter in your town. Mark Wayne is a whole white man and he had that Panther beret on y'all, and he was like, that's where I found my home with the Panthers.
Speaker 7: So weren't there like white panthers. Weren't there like.
Speaker 2: White panthers, which to me doesn't have the same ring to it.
Speaker 4: It feels very like, it feels very Sigmund and Roy like Vegas.
Speaker 7: Can I start the Tigers, the yellow.
Speaker 4: Tigers, I put I think there is the Yellow Pants.
Speaker 2: I think there is one.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, like but tigers is like.
Speaker 2: Our that's your thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, are Korean animals. Maybe I'll start to tiger, Bring the tigers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring the tigers, because start that chapter.
Speaker 4: The white Panthers just feels like the name of like a Liz Taylor.
Speaker 7: Like a te mover. The black panthers.
Speaker 2: It just feels like a scent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, white panther.
Speaker 4: You know what, white panther would be the scent for cougars, Like that's what they would market to cougars.
Speaker 2: Cougars, you're a white panther.
Speaker 19: The cat energy, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: The answer to the question who was the man in the video? That is chairman Paul bird Song. I actually don't know what chapter he's the chairman of though I haven't been able to get there, but you know, you follow him?
Speaker 7: I do, Yeah, I do. That was the same guy from the first video, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, yes, you know what, I didn't give him all that height.
Speaker 2: That's the same So is Philly. It's Philly.
Speaker 7: Yes. I started following him because I was like, who is this kid?
Speaker 9: Who is it?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, Paul bird Song. You know I'm gonna get him on the show, right.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say it's please get him on the show.
Speaker 2: Willy to him. Yes, So where do we leave off?
Speaker 7: We were on Uranus and Gemini, and this is the Urinus return for the United States and Israel because Israel was founded on May fourteenth and nineteen forty eight, and so look out for a change of what's going to happen in Israel. And then this is also the Urinus return for Joseph Robert Biden Junior, Donald J. Trump, South Korea, Bernie Sanders, and the partition between India and Pakidan via the British. So all of these things that I justad have Urinus in Gemini. So something is going to change with these people and these places, and Urinus is like breaking apart. So I think the Urinus return of the United States is going to possibly break up the Union, break up the United States. I think I said that last year. And for Israel, they're trying to expand their borders, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's what's happening.
Speaker 4: I think Zionists are trying to break up the United States that they can usurp it under the flag of Israel, like they literally when they're talking about like Donald Trump will be a third term president. It's because I think that in their minds they are going to literally dismantle the United States and in state a new country that he would be the president of. Like that's what they have in their minds. And they literally called him like the first Jewish president.
Speaker 7: Oh god, m m yeah, yeah yeah, And it's his Uranus return too, so and then so that's Uranus and Gemini.
Speaker 4: So I just want to say something here, based on the research that I've been doing, it's not that this it's not that the United States is trying to become the sun of the world, because I think what folks are failing to understand is that none of the decisions that have ever been made have been made independently as Americans. They were made and funded by folks from Europe. And because we don't have that context, we are.
Speaker 2: Not seeing how oh my bad Adrian was talking about Israel. Carry on. I should have known that I was wrong, Yes, wrong? So yes, how dare you you need to run the office?
Speaker 4: Do you see what's happening? There's not gonna be no office to run for y'all. Oh my god, you've been a run for your life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, somebody said that there's not going to be an election, and I really think that's true. There's yeah, there's not going to be.
Speaker 4: Someone say yesterday, like we have three more years of this, and I'm like, hush, how it's.
Speaker 2: Only been one year. How can you think that this is gonna end in three years? Keep talking? I need some chocolate.
Speaker 7: Can you put up the slides again? Because I can't see where we are? Okay? She walked away. So after I said Urinus and Gemini, let's see where are we?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I said Mars and Uranus conjunction in Gemini.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 20: Okay, oh you needed me, damn it.
Speaker 7: Yes, I needed you to thank you okay, And I didn't know if you wanted me to keep going without you here, okay. So just to go to the actual transits of this, this is the chart for the Venus and Jupiter conjunction on June ninth, twenty twenty sixth. And as you can see, the United States also has Jupiter and Venus in its chart. So how they are using this cancer stellium is the shadow aspect of cancer is like homeland and protecting our borders and nationalism because you because the United States is using Christian nationalism as it's like, uh, you know, I don't know, like it's banner, yes, thank you, it's banner. It's like it's it's way of saying, like, we have to protect our home. We have to it's call to arms.
Speaker 2: That's what it's like.
Speaker 7: Thank you. Uh So, then that means that the United States is going through it's Jupiter and Venus returned. So I think they're using it more to you know, expand their borders to recruit people to ice. Ice was created in March of two thousand and three, the same month same year the US invaded Edoch. So it is the imperial boomerang. So anytime the United States goes abroad and does it, it's like imperialism there at the same exact time the United States an exit on their people. It's not even like we have to wait like a month for the boomerang. It's like it happens at the same time. So that's what's going on there. But I think individually, you can think about using this transit, you know, to to engage in community and to make relationship, to fortify and invest in relationships. And again, this is going to be one of the things I suggest, and this is one of the transits I would suggest you start or I mean you should be starting already, but maybe you can do some sort of action or community care thing on that day. And then this is the day is again June ninth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Community care. Okay, so stealing on.
Speaker 4: Steal squad, let's mark that on our cow June ninth as a day that we will either get together digitally or physically. So let's just put that on the cal Amanda Landers and seal squatters.
Speaker 2: So let's like market. Wait.
Speaker 7: I love that, and it could even be like a healing event, like a sound healing event or something that's maybe you don't even have to like talk, but you're together and you're doing an activity together.
Speaker 4: Can we do like a what do they call it, like a silent discomm I've never been to a soil of disco, but I really feel like I would enjoy it.
Speaker 7: Oh, Maya, you would love it. It's really fun. And also everyone has like different options, so some people are like dancing to different music. It's really cool. Okay. So this is July fourth, So again, this is the Independence Day, Independence Day of the United States. The mars Uranus Conjunction and as you can see in the United states natal chart, it has Mars and Urinus in Gemini natally, so this will be the Mars Urinus return, and returns in astrology is essentially like when the planet comes back to the position it was at birth. Okay, so we're almost through. Thank you all for being.
Speaker 2: Here, and why just one more time. Why is the return such a moment of.
Speaker 7: Impetus Because it signals like a rebirth or like a new beginning, you know, and everything in nature, the life cycle, there's a death and then there's a rebirth. And so when like, if you think about your birthday, a birthday is a solar return. That's when the sun goes back to its position at birth. Right, So you do. And I think it's funny that people are like, I don't believe in astrology. While you blow out a candle, right the fire element of the sun, you make a wish, you set an intention, and you like start a new year.
Speaker 4: Wow, you just really of ended a lot of people's nonsense. You blow with a candle, it's a fire element, it's a solar return.
Speaker 2: Cut it out.
Speaker 4: So when you so when you said that I'm having like a full moon moment, that is because it's a completion.
Speaker 2: Like that I'm having in real life.
Speaker 7: A full moon. A full moon moment is when the sun is opposite the moon, and so there's like the two luminaries in astrology when they're opposite each other, there's like you see something very clearly, something is like undeniable, undeniable, and then so with that undeniability, you choose something, You change course, you choose change direction.
Speaker 4: I can see clearly now the rain is gone. I can see exactly my way okaactly. It's just like it's it's very like now I can't unsee.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: There's a path, there's a path.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: No presh, no presh, no presh. And then on August twelfth there's a solar eclipse in Leo. August twenty eighth there's a lunar eclipse in Pisces. I'm just kind of going through these just so people can have these dates, but I'm not necessarily going to go in depth. August thirty thirty first, I really like because Jupiter and Leo will try and Saturn and Ares in two fire signs, and Jupiter and Saturn are the timekeepers of astrology, and they're finally coming to an exact trine, and this is a great day to like forge something that you're growing for the long term. And I really like this day to do something creative, creatively press yourself. Okay. So then the last transit of twenty twenty six, I was going to say five, Oh my gosh, is between October third and November fourteenth, there will be a Venus retrograde between the signs of Scorpio and Leo. And all retrogrades are reflection and sort of doing an audit of all the Venusian things. So Venus rules things like our value, our self confidence, our relationships. So during the fall, we're all going to kind of go into that era where we're like, Okay, what are my values and how do I want to invest my money and my time and are the people in my life currently aligned to those things.
Speaker 4: I'm just taking it off the screen so you can lean into this a bit more, okay, because I want people to.
Speaker 2: Really hear what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Okay. Yeah, And you know, when you listen to some astrologers are going to say, oh, your ex is gonna maybe pop up from the past, or or you know, you're going to go through a breakup and I think it's true. But I think the crux of a venus retrograde is to check your values and like it's so simple to think about, like we don't have we have a We have a finite amount of time and money is the currency that currently we all need, right we live we still live in capitalism. So how do you want to use the finite time and money that you have? And who do you want to spend your time with? And I think this is important because again the three suggestions that I'm going to have is all sort of like about this venus retrograde too, So I have I think the last slide is okay. So I have three remediations for twenty twenty six. And remediation in astrology is like how you address the challenging planetary placements or transits. It's about taking conscious action by engaging with the planet's themes. So I'm not an astrologer that's like bury your I'm not like bury your head in the sand, or oh, I can't wait till this transit leaves no, Okay, Like everything in life, there's gonna be an expansion and a contraction. There's going to be a death, and life a rebirth, there's gonna be light and dark. And I'm sorry not to be that person, but who said that life's going to be easy?
Speaker 4: Like listen, Coldplay said, nobody said it was easey. I mean, no one ever said it would be this hard. But we'll take it back to the.
Speaker 21: Start literally literally, So like when you go to a Vedic astrologer or a Chinese astrologer, this is why I like the Asians because literally.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, this is not like the Asians, no.
Speaker 7: Because literally they'll be like, this is bad luck, this is bad luck, but this is how I can help you. And so in like Chinese astrology, that's why they use like amulets and they functue and like acupuncture to help remediate some of these like difficult astrological things. Right, So my three remediations for twenty twenty six, I tried to keep it very simple, very high level. The first one is connection. Now, connection to self first and foremost. That means doing the inner healing, connecting to the divinity within you and your ancestor, and to elevate your consciousness because what I see a lot of in activist spaces is people don't commit to their own self growth and healing, so then they perpetuate these very trauma patterns that we're trying to break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and my academic can attest to that, like myself, Yeah, like I had to check myself about that. Like literally, I've been feeling I was just feeling very emotional this morning, and it was like, I I feel like I am gonna allow myself to get stuck if I don't challenge myself to be more active outwardly with the divinity work that I've been doing inwardly mmmmmmm, And like.
Speaker 2: How does that show up?
Speaker 4: Like it would have been really easy yesterday when I heard that, like Juelle Santana said, he like literally doesn't make sense, Like it would have been really easy to do a video about like how done that is?
Speaker 2: Because that's like obvious, right, but.
Speaker 4: That's not that's not divine, like you know, like even in what would the Ancestors Say? And when I was doing the show as a woman show, I was leaning into just like the low hanging fruit of like Clarence Thomas's whack. So we're like making jokes about that, and then I realized, like, no, if this is going to be.
Speaker 2: A useful tool with art.
Speaker 4: You have to give a deeper exploration to how he became whack because the goal is about redemption, right, The goal is like how do we redeem ourselves?
Speaker 2: How do we course correct?
Speaker 4: And even if it's not possible for him, how do you use his story as like a path for others to see through?
Speaker 7: Yes, that makes sense, Oh my god. And like we're all such multifaceted and multidimensional people who have an origin story. We have our villain era, we have our traumatized era, and so I think, you know, that's why I always try to give people a chance, because you never know like at what point of a person's journey or like meeting them at And that's why I think like k pop Demon Hunters, it's about Korean shamanism. It is like each and every one of us has a demon inside of us, and it's not to like pretend that it's not there, but to transmute that part of us and allow the whole of us to shine. Like that was like the cruxy.
Speaker 2: It's very call young, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Like very call young.
Speaker 4: I think there's also just the reality of thinking that you can shun something and it's going to go away is not actually how anything works and that goes for you as a person too. Like when I think of, like what was my villain era, I'm like, I feel like my villain era was when I was letting my trauma rule me.
Speaker 2: Right, So, like I'm I am doing the whole like.
Speaker 4: An opinion and I'm gonna say it even though it's like not even really thought out, like it's mean. It's just you're just being mean. But that's my trauma talking. And so now like when I get to this point, I can recognize in other people like you think that's an opinion, you're just being mean, like and and you know, maybe sit with that, like why why does that feel like a thing that you need to do? So I love I love this And by the way, I mean no pressure, but like this right here is a framework that I could build my whole twenty twenty six off of.
Speaker 2: Yes, like this right here.
Speaker 4: So y'all don't think I just be having guests on because like I'm cool with them.
Speaker 2: No, it's people that actually like this right here is because like the it's just such a okay, tell me if you agree with me on this.
Speaker 4: I feel like the need for like super clarity and direction has just become more and more necessity.
Speaker 7: Oh, like we we were talking through Instagram dms that like the power of our minds and the ability of manifestation, we just as a collective haven't come together if we all sink our minds and because what you focus on expands, right, and if everything and everywhere is already created in the quantum realm, then we can literally all be on the same SYNCD page and have the clarity of vision of what like we want to see. And it's just that I know people like you know are listening to this. If they don't, if they haven't come on this journey yet, they're like, what the hell is she talking about? But but if we can manif you know it's on the individual level, we can also manifest in the collective level, And that's what we've been doing. But we've only been manifesting the trauma and the violence and the you know, the the the trauma patterns from our past. That's why I keep calling it trauma patterns because we haven't known anything else. And so that's why number three is creativity, Like we need to use our imagination and our ability to be so delusional that there is a timeline that is emerging because timelines are working all at the same time, but we can't see it yet. We're all focusing our attention on the death of this thing. We're all focusing on like the ice raids and the bombing, and but that is the death, that's the physical manifestation of a death of empire. But there's something else emerging that we also have to focus our attention on and start creating the structure, saturn the structure to let it emerge.
Speaker 4: Epiphany I had this morning literally like I'm like, ah, I'm like holding onto my bun because this was the epiphany I had this morning.
Speaker 2: I realized that like.
Speaker 4: I was in that space, I'm just like the reporting on and the responding to the things of the now. And it's not to say that there isn't any efficacy or necessity for that, but I Amanda, that's not my space, Like I'm actually I feel like far more useful in the imagining and the building of something else because of your artist Yes, the ushering like as an artist, as a leader, as a visionary, like that's where my real capabilities and gifts, Like I'm smart, so I can do this other thing, but my gifts like my supernatural gifts are in taking something from nothing, making something from nothing, yes, and actualizing. Like someone said to me the other day, like you are the most actualizing mofo I've ever met, because I'll be like, oh, I want to do it, and now it's done.
Speaker 2: Y'all said you wanted an Amanda Lance summit, and you got an Amanda Land Summit.
Speaker 4: But that I just feel so full hearing you say that, because I think a lot of people need to hear that to also give them permission to not be.
Speaker 2: Fully consumed by the by all of the.
Speaker 4: Now, because there's I think there's a guilt that I think some people feel have about like Okay, but can I look forward? And it's like, yes, that's also a part of understanding the now.
Speaker 7: Yes, But that's why it's it's important for people to grieve. You have to grieve what was and continue to do that transmuting process. That's why this is deeply spiritual work, because you can't move forward if you haven't grieved the past. So for those of us who have done that work for the last two years, it's our responsibility to hold the vision for the future that people don't see it like there's the prophetic people that can already see that. And I feel like I'm one of those people, Like I'm already living in a timeline that's like not.
Speaker 2: Say this all the time. I say this all the time.
Speaker 7: I'm all like, Amanda, my consciousness is like ten years from now, and it looks great because and then I come back to this timeline, I'm like, Okay, people are like, this is what we got to do, you know. And so there we need people.
Speaker 2: We need local behaviors.
Speaker 7: Literally, oh my god. I love that. We need those people who are the death dulas of empire, like we need the people who are in this moment right, we need those people. Everybody has a role, and then we need the people who are ushering in and focusing our attention. That's why we need to share our ideas, like what do you see? What does it feel like? This is all a part of like manifestation, but we have to collectively do it.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm definitely having a gathering in my house.
Speaker 7: Number two, which is like something that I always hesitate in talking about as community, because being in community is not easy.
Speaker 4: By the way, everybody, everybody for like four days now, who's in my community? I've been trying to figure out what detects them for four days.
Speaker 7: Yes, everyone says it online, but then when when I meet them in person, I'm like, you're terrible villager. What are you talking about?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like you're a terrible villager?
Speaker 14: Is say?
Speaker 7: No? I say that. I'm like, you're a terrible person. What the hell?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: I think community really is a commitment to self growth and self awareness and having conflict resolution. Ninety percent of people I meet are conflict avoidant, and so you cannot be in a community if you avoid conflicts. I'm sorry. Like, so, community and being in one is probably the most difficult thing. But we need that to organize, you know, like we and and maybe you need different pockets of community, like I have tears, and I have like different kind of communities. You have your community that you like sort of like idate with and dream with, and you have the one that where you do like direct actions with. You know, you have ones that are like your immediate community, like your neighbors who you can call upon. So these are things that these are three things everybody can focus on for twenty twenty six because based on the astrology, So based on the astrology, this is what we the people can do. Okay, So there's like this moment in July. Sorry, did you want to say something?
Speaker 4: I just want to say something before you go on to like the culmination of this. By the way, Olivia, check your dms in Patreon. You often say art will save us. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 7: Okay, so I think you started to say it, like art gets us to think creatively, right, it brings us out of our current not not situation, but like it allows us yes, and we need That's why artists are so important. That's why they defund arts first, they defund music first, right, because for us to imagine something outside of these systems is dangerous. And so that's why I think art will save us, because like the antithesis of that is a colonial mind, which is like all of us being the same thing, all of us being beige, all of the same way. Yeah, cretin barrel or what is that other one? Pottery barn, pottery barn, thank you, it's.
Speaker 4: A pottery bonn aesthetic, like the fact that everything is white and the division is cream, right, cream and beige.
Speaker 2: Like if you've been to my house, well you my house.
Speaker 4: It is defiantly anti ottery barn and in Grenada, the homes are literally like every color of my shirt. And it feels, even on such a basic level, as like a strike back at colonialism that they're like, we're going to paint these houses every freaking color possible and there's not going to be any order to this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Herbie Hancock, I met him one time, and I've talked about this before, but I'll reiterate it because it really aligns here. When I met him, I said something pretentious, like, you know, just everybody isn't an artist, and he was like, Eh, everybody's an artist. And I was like, like, what do you mean, And he said, everybody has the ability to create, like that's part of the human design, and we are creative in many ways. Sometimes people have to be creative because they have a lack of and so there's necessity.
Speaker 2: Breeds innovation.
Speaker 4: Sometimes are creative because they have an imagination and they want to see things happen. Sometimes people are creative because they can see things working in ways that others aren't. So he was like, you know, engineers are creative, but visual artists are creative. Pianists are creative. He's like, creativity and in the human form has takes on many forms. And what I when I look at when I listen to what you're saying, and I look at how all of these things combine, It's like I feel like what I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: Is, oh my god, where we go the last one? Connection?
Speaker 4: Community and creativity like have to merge, like community being connected in a creative vision of what is possible.
Speaker 7: Yes, they're all inter like the then diagram. They're all interconnected, connected essentially. Yeah, Like a place where you could start is like what is your art practice? Because like I think when people hear creativity, they think of it so literally, like I'm painting.
Speaker 4: For the record, Laura is an incredible artist. I just want to make that clear because that's not been put out there.
Speaker 7: Thank you, and it just is you are. You came here on earth at this specific moment in history, all of us did to create something and you are just the physical vessel to channel that, which is your responsibility to find the medium for you know, so like all of us, some of it again. So I just got that download. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I okay, okay, you were saying, like tell me, if tell me if I'm saying what you're saying you were brought here for whatever reason, and your time here is established establishing and understanding that reason and putting it into reality, putting it into action.
Speaker 7: Yes, so you came here as a spiritual creative of being because we are all creators on the specific time and history to be the vessel for that thing to that you're creating. But it's your responsibility to find the right medium. So for some people it's music, for some people it's podcasting or art literally, film, it's creating children literally, or like whatever it is. Like you your responsibilities to figure out what your thing is. The way, Yes, the box.
Speaker 4: The die theory mhmm is that I think I've texted this to you before. Y'all need to know that Laura is my one friend that I can text. I can text Laura anything, it doesn't matter how wo it is, and she'll be like absolutely, or she'll be like, well, I think, and I appreciate you for that and I'm very happy that I found you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: The DIA theory is that Earth is an ecosystem that is like self healing self everything, which, by the way, is how you know Earth is feminine because like the vigene is self cleaning for the rest.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 4: So the Gaia theory, which I agree with, is that everything on Earth serves a purpose to continue the growth of Earth, to continue the existence of Earth, to continue the expansion.
Speaker 2: Of life, Right, that's the goal.
Speaker 4: And so in that context, it's like, well, if we are here as physical beings that are in direct correlation with the Earth, like we breathe the air that plants let's give off, and plants breathe the air that we give off, right, so we're in direct connection with it, then we have, like every other aspect of Earth, a purpose in the expansion of Earth and life on Earth.
Speaker 2: And so to your point, it's like.
Speaker 4: What is that, right, and what is the human version of that that is enacted and done differently than necessarily like leopards or turtles, et cetera. Because every animal has a purpose in the ecosystem, except for humans at this.
Speaker 2: Point in life to do that.
Speaker 4: Indigenous people knew like, oh, my purpose here is to do X y Z, you know, like we're supposed to do this. Every animal has a purpose in the ecosystem, not one of them. Can you be like, oh, they they made a mistake with the Mosquito, like they all serve a purpose. What is ours is an individual journey as well as as a collective journey. And I think what we're seeing right now is a lot more awakening to the collective awareness that we've had a lack of awareness about that and that colonialism is what created it.
Speaker 7: Yes iree with that, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well we solved it, so we did.
Speaker 7: We did it.
Speaker 4: You know, go for it, guys, Because every time I think for a second, even just for a moment, every time I even if I just think for a moment, like maybe we're just here to die, Like maybe we're just here, like maybe there's no real purpose to this, like we're just here as best as beings that we die. Then I see something or hear someone say something that's like nope, Because I sent Laura a video last night where this scientist is essentially like.
Speaker 2: We are all like we're made.
Speaker 4: Of cells, that every single cell in our body has the same knowledge as the other cells. It was like, that's you can't refute that as a like very important aspect to understanding like our our like role as something greater. And I'm not gonna play the video yet because I know you had things to say, but I just wanted.
Speaker 7: To Oh no, it's okay. Well, no, that's why I think to be a colonizer if we're talking about aliens, okay, I think i'd.
Speaker 2: Like to do there.
Speaker 4: You just made You just made a bunch of people in the chat very happy, like finally we were getting to the aliens.
Speaker 7: They're already here. First of all. Second of all, I think there's different types of aliens. And I think because we're all interconnected literally through ourselves and we have mirror neurons. To be able to colonize and rape and pillage somebody like people, you have to be so disconnected to your soul and your body. So I think, like, if we're tracing back the origins of colonization, I think that first one was an alien like not of this earth basically.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: So one time, me and comedian Sam Jay we were having brunch at the Moontower Comedy Festival in Austin, Texas. By the way, guys, I was a whole standup comic for thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: So we were at brunch and she was like, these white people are aliens, man, And I.
Speaker 2: Expound and she was like, yeah, because I mean, how is it.
Speaker 4: The day the only ones that the sun be messing up and just be messing them up? And she went on this whole rant about it, and then she ended up putting it in a special that she did on HBO. But I've never forgotten it because it started as her just having as a conversation with me, like, I don't know, man, it's not adding up, Like how do people just don't care?
Speaker 9: Like it's just it'll make.
Speaker 4: Sense to your point when I see behaviors in certain folks, I'm just like, that doesn't feel human, Like I don't feel like that feels like you are the descendant of something other than And then it's like because it just and maybe and maybe, Laura, maybe we're just saying this because we don't want to believe that humans can be bad. But I also like to believe that there's really no limitations, so which you can't believe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but also I okay, yeah, I do believe in the alien thing too, But also I do believe in dark energies, and I and people like Elon Musk and Marcus Zuckerberg, like Peter Thiel, Donald J. Trump, like I do think some I do think you you give up your soul in exchange for power. And I do think there's something to that too.
Speaker 2: Well, they're all part of like.
Speaker 4: Cults mm hm, you know, and organizations that are ancient and that have practiced the cults.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 4: So let me just say something that's not woo woo. People are gonna think it's woo, but it's not. The Earth is power. Yes, the Earth is magnetized, Like the Earth is an actual functioning. It is emitting power all the time. So the idea that there are people who have been able to harness that power is honestly the idea that people look at that is like some crazy notion is stupid to me. There's power implants, which is the power of plants, Like.
Speaker 2: There's electromagnetic power.
Speaker 4: Literally, they've done a study that like tribal elders in.
Speaker 2: I think it was a low quale touch tribe. I'm always like I think it was the lowcal touch tribe.
Speaker 4: Like they did a test between like rain dances and like seating the clouds, and the rain dances were more effective at creating the rain because when they actually like got to the bare bones of the electromagnetic the people had fixed like traditions had cultivated over time an ability to understand what rotations and formations that they need to be dancing in to whip up the electromagnetic power of the earth. Right, So like, none of this is subjective, you guys, Like this isn't like oh, Amanda, she's out of here, Like no, this is just the facts. That's what we also have seen it like windmills, hydropower, all of this is using the power of the earth.
Speaker 2: So if we see all of that and then we know that, then we know that there are people who can use that for ill.
Speaker 7: Oh well, they were like psychics that were named in the Epstein files, Like they use these psychics to do remote viewing, to do some of like you know, uh spells and witchcrafts. So yeah, of course I don't know why we're.
Speaker 4: You know, like I don't because people love to, like say, keep themselves safe because they don't know that power. But the power is there, and I just feel like the trick of these folks has been to convince us that we don't have access to that power for good m Yes, there's also electricity in our bodies, Like our bodies are literally electric, it's electric boogie woogie woogie. I was doing my twenty minutes of movement, because I do twenty minutes of movement every day now, and this morning I was doing my twenty minutes of movement and I was lecture sliding by myself.
Speaker 2: And when I tell y'all, I was having a ball. The cats and the dog were like all staring at you.
Speaker 4: Like yes, Jorie was literally just sitting on the couch like you're enjoying yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whoo, So you know that's why.
Speaker 4: Like the when people like pooh pooh on astrology, I'm like, you're missing the point. Anything that colonizers have rendered as nonsense, you should be learning.
Speaker 7: Because they're using it on you. So like I love what people are like, don't bring politics into this. I'm like, well, politics is doing you, honey, Like I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what didn't tell you.
Speaker 4: All of it is like someone said, like Rolando said, Bible here, like there's astrology in the bee bowl, Like hmm, all over the place.
Speaker 7: All over the place that star that the three magi followed. What do you think that is.
Speaker 2: Just so correct? Me?
Speaker 4: If I'm wrong, anybody in the comments this is going to be a quick debtail. After the Magi gave the gifts, did they just bounce? Because I'm just wondering how you show up with gifts to a manger and none of those gifts could actually help you like get a better crib, right, because like because like maybe gold, but like who knows if they even use gold in that part of the world.
Speaker 2: And like so like after you see me in.
Speaker 4: This manger, you bounced, You didn't say, like, yo, y'all, let me let me see because because we're also like the Magi, they're nomadic, but like that means they got a whole squad. I just find that very that part of the story is just And then I read something the other day Laura Chunge that said, the story of Jesus and all of that was in eight other religions prior to Christianity. The whole setup, the whole birth, the whole situation was the ground was the cornerstone of eight religions prior to the birth of Christianity.
Speaker 7: So it was just like, oh, like the same exact story with the same people. Yeah, m interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm just like that part of the story. As a kid was always like so hold up away in a manger. Mm hmm, no room for a bed mm hmm.
Speaker 2: The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweethead. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well they were like fleeing. They were like, hey, they're gonna kill us.
Speaker 2: But then but then the magi popped up and left them there.
Speaker 7: Bro Yeah, well maybe the magi. You know how we interpret the magi in astrology are the magicians, Like they're people who study astrology and they you know, that's why they followed the star. So I don't know if they had real power at that time. I know, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: I just feel like if you rolling double gold, you could, you could, you could get another house, another crib in the end.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying these are the types of things. As a child, I was very disturbed by I could never get.
Speaker 7: Past that the math was not mathing.
Speaker 2: No, and that's when I knew like, oh, this is allegory.
Speaker 4: This isn't Maybe they just envisioned these three folks popping up because well I just studyed maybe here.
Speaker 7: I studied the historical Jesus, like outside of the Bible, and like that the three made them three magi were actual people, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, also, we never got teenage Jesus. Hmm, we never got teen Jesus. We got teen Wolf, we got teen Witch, we never got ten JC.
Speaker 7: Someone write fan fiction.
Speaker 2: Write and fan fiction.
Speaker 4: Make the apostles have matching jackets. I've actually watched that, you know, I've actually watched that. Like the Lions, den is really like is more. It's like he gets trapped in like the locker room of the like opposing team, and their mascot is the Lion m hm, and so he has like a really deep conversation with like the mascot.
Speaker 2: Like I can do all of this, y'all. I can do this for days.
Speaker 4: Like Daniel's over there. It's like Daniel, what happened? He's like, oh my god, the Lions. So I don't know how we got here, and I'm not even worried about it. But is there anything else that you would like to impart to us? The brilliant or a jump?
Speaker 7: Well, does anybody have questions? I guess yeah? Just like I went over the dates of twenty twenty six, so you want to mark those dates in your calendar, think about how you want to use those energies again, like remediation is to use the planetary energy in a conscious way versus just like hiding away and being like, Okay, I'm just gonna bury my head in the sand for the rest of twenty twenty six, and those three things I suggested for you to cultivate, so connection, community, creativity, and yeah, yeah, that's okay. I guess TBD until like twenty twenty six actually starts to unfold.
Speaker 4: Is there anything about this year that you want people to really see as like that you want people to really change their relationship to Like, for instance, I love when you talk about that. It's like it can be a challenge versus a hindrance. Can you just like speak to that a bit more because we're entering challenging times. Yes, and I really like your perspective on that.
Speaker 7: So I teach astrology. Right, So, there's this thing in astrology called essential dignities where it is based on a colonial language because you have to think about when astrology was founded through ancient times, there was such thing at that time still of slavery and colonization, right, so the language is very colonial. We talk about rulerships, planets that rule certain signs, and then planets that are in detriment or exile. And I always say, like, I use this as a metaphor for like planets that are in rulerships. So let's say Saturn is at home in the signs of Capricorn and Aquarius. I don't like to use language of like good or bad, or negative or positive, but maybe better resourced. So planets in their domicile are like white Americans in America, right, the systems, they are entitled because they the systems also support their identity right. And then planets in their exile, So that's like Saturn in Leo and Saturn in Cancer. They're challenging because like immigrants to the United States, they don't know the language, they don't know the traditional rules and culture. But what makes immigrants so unique is they're creative. And I just look at my parents as like immigrants to this country, they came here without knowing the language in their early twenties. They yes, they had to work harder because they had to work in New York City in their early twenties, but they are the most resilient, creative, funny people to me, And because I asked my parents all the time, I'm like, are you not scared of like what's going on? And they're kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I know, it's fascinating.
Speaker 7: Americans have no idea what we left the country that we left, like, you know, and so when I look at them, I'm like, oh, there's just so just like yeah, like just creative. So I think when there's a difficult transit, you want to look at it as like the grain of sand against the pearl. It's like annoying, maybe it's a little challenging, you're a little uncomfortable, but in the end of it, you're going to be the best version of yourself at that you know, the most conscious maybe. And that's why I say, like, don't turn away from feeling uncomfortable or the challenges, because like you could be one transit away from becoming the best version of yourself. And then when you're able to sort of stand up and face your fears, you are invited onto shows like Amandoland. You know, like, I would never have made it this far if I just stood in the sidelines and remained silent. You know. It's because I was outspoken about Palestine. It's because I continue to show up that people trust me. Enough to invite me on and it helps me to do my own mission here on Earth. So that's my little pep talk.
Speaker 4: So we do have some questions. I do want to say though, that we had. The detail we went on was because you were like, I believe that the aliens.
Speaker 2: I believe that the first colonies were aliens. Oh yeah, sorry, I was like, how did we get here?
Speaker 7: That always happens. I always go on a side quest.
Speaker 2: Sorry, those are the best. Those are the best.
Speaker 4: Okay, I need asked since twenty twenty six is so fire sign heavy. How are the movements going to impact and position air, earth and water signs?
Speaker 7: How are the movements going to impact?
Speaker 4: And I think positions as a typo, but I think he's meaning like, how are they going to impact the other signs?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah. So if you know your rising sign and you have a fire or air sign, then the energies of this year are going to be more conducive for you. They're going to help you feel more energize. They're going to help you feel more like, oh, I have momentum behind my sales, whereas like the last three years, there was a lot of water in the air. So that was actually helping the water and earth signs for rising, for rising and placements, and so water and earth are feminine signs. This was about like coming into oneself to do the healing work, to be more still, to do you know, grief work, and to you know, be more in the feminine energy. And now this is the These are the years for the fire signs to go out there and take action. So if you're an earth and water sign, the next like three years are going to be more. You know, I think all of us are going to have to take action, but maybe for you it's like different, right, so it's not so outwardly, but maybe it's more like internal, you know, working with some of your fears around speaking up, perhaps challenging some of your limiting beliefs or calcified belief systems. So everyone has to do that work. But yeah, I've.
Speaker 4: Been dancing with the idea of teaching what I would call a course on confrontation, and it would be like a course that addresses confrontation like in historical and current instances, like within geopolitical challenging as well as looking at that with ourselves and like asking folks to then do self exploration about what they have been avoidant around.
Speaker 7: Ooh, that's such a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the third part would be role playing.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's very important.
Speaker 4: So this is something I've been like toying with. And I see people in the chat like yes place, yeah, yes, some more food. Sah please sah, because I do you said something earlier and you said it just now. That confrontation is definitely contextualized as negative. We know why, because they want a passive populous However, it's also at the reality, though, is that we have been trained not to be that.
Speaker 7: Oh, we've been trained to be obedient to the system since we were kids.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is why I've been getting in trouble all my life. I never get in enough trouble to get like I've only been disobedient, but I've never been like a ruffian.
Speaker 2: But teachers either love me or were like, who is this broad?
Speaker 4: And it's like I'm seven, Relax, Okay, I'm trying to have asks. Do you have a response when people claim quote unquote new age practices like astrology and yoga are of the devil. I have family members thinking I'm.
Speaker 7: Not sorry, I'm not laughing at you.
Speaker 2: We're laughing with you.
Speaker 7: We're laughing with you. It's so funny that that is the response, because all of our indigenous practices have cosmologies, like I happened to practice the Western tropical system, but like I guarantee you your ancestors had their own way of looking at the stars and a system that was demonized because again they demonize it because it breaks our connection to the natural cycles. Yep, you know. So like for me, astrology was really to help me break break three of the system of capitalism and how they impose their timelines and all of this stuff onto you. And you're just like, wait a minute, why is it late? Like as a forty something woman, like why is why are they telling me that I'm a geriametric person.
Speaker 2: It's like right when.
Speaker 7: In astrology, after the age of like forty four, you're actually rising in your life, you know, like so yeah, wait, really, yes, they're called annual perfection years, So forty four, forty five, forty six, forty seven, forty eight, they're like, you're you're at the top of your chart. So yeah, but then but then you have like these people being like, oh, you're too old, and you know, and you're just like shut up, don't mind I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like they're like, you're not that girl.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm more that girl now than I ever watch.
Speaker 7: Literally, that's why you see like forty mid forty women like now they're divorcing their husbands now they're having their like crash outs because you're told, since you're young, to center men, center marriage, so of your family do all these things. And it's like, wait, who said, like.
Speaker 14: Who?
Speaker 4: I have a homegirl who does like a podcast with other women, and they did an episode about divorce because one of the women on the podcast is getting a divorce, and they had a divorce lawyer.
Speaker 2: Now they had a notary on, a notary.
Speaker 4: On, and she was like, I cannot stress to you all how my business is booming because so many women are getting divorced. Yeah, she was like, that's literally why my business is booming is because I keep getting called to come and do notary services for divorce papers and for like for filings and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And it's something The percentage is nuts.
Speaker 4: It's like it was thirty percent five years ago when now it's sixty percent. Like it's something bezonkers and it's all women.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I bought one percent believe it just from my own like friends and family. Did I answer that question, by the way, the person that asked that question, you did.
Speaker 4: But I mean I feel like you can give like a specific quippi like well which you are capable of doing well.
Speaker 7: I did say that they demonize these practices to cut us off from our own like practices that connect us back to ourselves and nature.
Speaker 4: I think it's also just something to be said about, like if they really want to have a conversation, like what do you think you're doing when you're praying?
Speaker 2: You're meditating.
Speaker 4: Praying is meditating and at the end of the day, if you have a Jesus that you A lot of people are religious, but they don't it handed to them, so they don't know necessarily like where it came from. So they're studying someone else's belief system versus versus cultivating their own. But I think the answer to them is Maya business. Yeah, I think that's really the Maya business. And when they say new Age, your very basic response can be everything I'm doing is older than everything you're going to.
Speaker 2: Study on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Literally, that's your quick and dirty literally Rolando, who is one of our moderators and gets patrols outing Lolonzo.
Speaker 2: Yes, how did you know he was one of the girls.
Speaker 7: Oh I didn't. Yeah, I just like, I just want to say it like.
Speaker 4: That, you Rolonzo missed tongue. I'm a big fan. Doesn't a return of Jupiter bring expansion? I think one of your slides showed America's coming up?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, well we're in it now. The United States is in its Jupiter return. And if you're personally, if you have Jupiter in cancer or Jupiter in Leo, then you personally are going through your Jupiter return. So it happens in increments of twelve. So if you're thirty six, forty eight, oh my gosh, sixty, then you're going through your Jupiter return.
Speaker 2: I went through that. It was a time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was the time.
Speaker 1: It was, it said.
Speaker 4: Okay, now some people are getting very pacific, and I need y'all to stop doing this, like pay for the reading.
Speaker 2: Okay, pay for the reading.
Speaker 7: This is or join my class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, join her class, like this is her skill. But for the sake of.
Speaker 4: Promotion, this question morning, Miss Chung double chorus, Living on my Chiron line for years feeling like moving through mud and depleted, but need to get out of LA and the US. Any ideas on how to connect to needed Ari's energy.
Speaker 2: Ooh, first of all, what's the Chiron line?
Speaker 7: So she is referring Oh she sorry, I assume that they are referring to astra cartography, which you can actually find an astra cartographer to find the best like line.
Speaker 2: For you to live, like longitude latitude you mean mm hm.
Speaker 7: Like you basically put your birth information into the map of the world and so you could see like, you know, but it really is like based on the planet and your intention of that place, because if you want to, let's say, have more discipline, you would move to a Saturn line if you want to, you know, something like this. So I would find an astro cartographer that aligns with you and ask them, you know, what is the best place for me based on your intention, like what you want out of a place, and and yeah, I think that's the best way you can go.
Speaker 4: I would be so curious to see where mine lined up and line up, because I've moved at very specific times in my life and.
Speaker 7: They have been very.
Speaker 2: Fortuitous.
Speaker 7: Oh that was the word. Yeah, the word did they say.
Speaker 4: But my mom has also moved and she always says, man's it's like everything had to line.
Speaker 2: Up a particular way for you to get here. And it's not like she was in one place.
Speaker 4: It's like she literally had to like go through a series of places to like end up in the place where my dad was for me to be born. So it's not like everything it's not like anything even came to her. It's like she had to go through a path. So I would be so curious to chart her astrological astracotography, astral cartography because it's very.
Speaker 7: Like, Yes, I also find because like there's lay lines all over the world, and I often find that places called to me, you know. So like I felt very called since twenty twenty four to go to Korea again because I went in October twenty twenty four. Yes, and I tried going last year but it just didn't work out. But I just like I was like I have to go, I have to go, and it was like the place was like pulling me. So I would also suggest like feeling into your intuition and your boy of the places that are calling to you too, because I do think that that specific place, and the energy of that place is part of the growth in the moment.
Speaker 2: Do you know any astracotographers?
Speaker 7: My teacher Sam Reynolds, who is like an iconic astrologer, Sam Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna look up Sam Reynolds.
Speaker 4: Because I'm looking up I'm mooe curioso, and people are mooe curioso about where they can sign up for the class. So let me make a banner to put on the bottom of the page.
Speaker 2: Where can they sign up.
Speaker 7: Through my website Laura K. Chung dot com And it's under the tab Star School And we start next Wednesday. Mercury's day is Wednesdays. And that's why I was like, oh, did you do this on purpose your podcast on Wednesdays?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: But I find that when i've well you know this because you've told me this, But like I literally like sat with what feels right the right day? And then I remember asking folks and people were like, Wednesday feels like the right day.
Speaker 2: Wednesday feels like the right day.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, because I was my natural capitalist mind is Monday.
Speaker 7: But that's the moon's day.
Speaker 2: And now I.
Speaker 4: Try to not do anything on Monday. Now I'm trying to treat Monday as like, well, I'm trying to treat my whole life as a retiree. But that's another conversation because I honestly like thought about it the other day and I was like, I've been working since I was eight. I've been paying taxes since I was eight. I've been hustling, like literally, like my entire entity has been moving in the context of how do I advance these gifts?
Speaker 2: And I'm just I don't want to think like that. I don't want to exist to like that anymore.
Speaker 7: Wow child star.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, child star and like not just like child star, like because even if I wasn't child star like Doe ey Houser, it was still like I missed out on certain stuff because.
Speaker 2: I was doing that right. Like I got pulled out of like our fifth grade trip to a Caivo River park because my mom pulled up and was like, you have to go audition for your cop and half and I cried the whole way there. And then I did the audition and she was like, how was it. I was like, who cares?
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, did you sabotage?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I always booked the stuff.
Speaker 4: But like I was like I was in gymnastics and the coach said I got to work out with I was going to get to work out.
Speaker 2: With the older girls that day, and it was like a huge big deal.
Speaker 4: And my mom was like, yeah, no, we're going to audition for a show at Nickelodeon. Oh my god, And you got that right my brother and me, But you have to walk like really far from the parking lot to the audition.
Speaker 2: Like place cried the whole way all the way there. My mom was like, oh my god. And then I got it together and went in read and then I booked at So I.
Speaker 7: Just you're just like naturally talented.
Speaker 2: It's not even that it's literally like a trade.
Speaker 4: Like acting for me is like like like something I learned to try, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just like a skill that I just have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I can just like if all else fails, like anybody an actor, because that I can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's just I don't wanna.
Speaker 7: I don't want to hustle anymore.
Speaker 2: So Monday's are moon days.
Speaker 7: Their moon days.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean I'm not working, it doesn't mean I'm not using my gifts. It just means I'm changing my relationship to them.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 2: And you, guys, Laura K.
Speaker 4: Chung's astrology class is incredible. I took it and and I feel like one of the notes that I want to give all of you is it's not something you can do passively. Don't go and take the class and think that you're just showing up to just like lolligag or glevant, as a Caribbean parent would say, go there with the spirit of learning and with the spirit of a studiante okay, M And I think that I wish I not. I think I wish I had approached it that way from day one. Like I was present, but I didn't have my mind in like student mode.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I need to take this like seriously and study.
Speaker 4: And yeah, like I take in information differently when I'm there as a student versus there as a listener.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I feel like I was listening as like as like a like someone lecturing, but I needed to be.
Speaker 2: There as a flipping student.
Speaker 4: So you know, you guys, don't play yourselves, is my point. And for the record, Laura K. Cheng will tell.
Speaker 2: You we did that in the last class. So you weren't here for that.
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna push you because I'm I'm an aries, so I'm going to be like, you.
Speaker 2: Know this, and.
Speaker 4: You tid the last class that was your first time teaching that class in this particular way, right, Yes, what do you feel like you're bringing into this one that you learned from the last one?
Speaker 7: So I added three extra like study hall sessions, one per month so that people could have a moment to catch up and ask questions. And then I also have a ta Now I have somebody who's going to help me. She's going to make work sheets. And yeah, so I took the suggestion of the first class very seriously because I do want again, my intention for teaching is that people are armed with the tools to not only understand the theory, but take that theory and actually like be able to read charts on their own. Because I personally am not of the like mind that you should just be listening to everyone's opinions. What's your opinion? Like, how do you see this transit? You know, like, you have to take responsibility for your life, and so I'm like the best way to do that is to teach people how to fish versus like, I'm just going to tell you the astrology of twenty twenty six and this is how you should use it. No, like, what how you're going to use it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I had a therapist one time tell me, you know, your job is to have your feelings and my job is to interpret them for you. And you're just sitting back and enjoying the ride, and I was like, absolutely not last time I'm seeing you. But I thought you'd really appreciate this. Kezy K two four seven says, for some people, astrology seems like a luxury in times when people are trying to survive, but today showed me astrology can be a tool for survival or maintenance, maybe renewal, amongst other things.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm honored.
Speaker 7: I'm honored.
Speaker 4: I feel like this was just a great way to come back into the fold of views for Amandoland in this new Colonizer Year of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 4: I've been saying happy Colonize of new year to people and watching people do the math and science in their head and then they're like and then they're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then some people are like why and I'm like, I've got the answer prepared for you.
Speaker 2: It would be all So you guys, you know what to do.
Speaker 4: Go to Laura k Chung dot com, go to the Star School tab and you can also get readings from Laura k Chung. So there's like three different types of readings, so make sure you read what each reading type is so that you will get the one that you want. Okay, And again, thank you Laura for being so fat.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much. Thank you to everyone is so when I see Amanda Landers out in the wild, everyone is so lovely. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yay you guys, you're representing us well by Laura. I love hearing that you guys are out in the wild and behaving yourself and representing I love hearing that. Let's get okay. So that was fabulous. And we talked a lot about colonizing, right. We talked a lot about the colonial mind and said we talked a lot about the ways in which we have to actively challenge that. And that brings me to my how black do you feel today? How so, my how black do you feel today? Is coming from this sister in Africa.
Speaker 2: And for here we go.
Speaker 12: What's dangerous African of today is an African who is colonized educated or not? What is our education doing to us? What have we done to undo the education? I hear right here in kind a perfect example. There's not a coming crom A book that is required reading in the Guinean educational system.
Speaker 2: Whose problem is.
Speaker 12: That most African countries our educational system is still the colonial educational system. So what do you expect from the leaders that we have today if their education remains colonized.
Speaker 2: It is the educated who.
Speaker 12: Are refusing to challenge this setus call and speak on our behalf educated or not.
Speaker 4: So, first of all, shout out to Sovereign Media, which is the new news footprint from the folks that brought you African Stream Ahmed, So I think that's really great to see him moving forward and continuing to present us with knowledge and information from other places on the continent, from other perspectives on the compliment, sorry, on the continent. That is doctor Arakana Chihi Mombori Chi Hombori Quo. She's a Pan Africanist. She's also a physician and a former African Union representative. And this is at the New Africa Foundation convention in Accra, and you know, I want to make it my business to really do the work of showing you guys voices on an international scope that are speaking to shared values, because we are not really respecting that we are not alone, and thus we say siloed and we are here on views Fromandeland with voices from all over the world, and yet there is still a necessity to continue to amplify voices that are coming at us from places that I've been at different phases of revolution, at different phases of learning, et cetera. Because I know I saw Adrian say earlier that it's like other countries in the world have already had winter arrived, like they've had at Stark show up and the White Walkers, whereas we are only just now in that phase. But what I believe is coming on the other side of this is there's gonna be a global reckoning, right because think of it in Lord of the Rings contexts again, where it's like we saw the Orcs and Lord of the Rings they had went to different places, right like they the Orcs and the Utukai, they had went to different places, but some places like hadn't experienced them, like the Shire was like we don't even know what this is about.
Speaker 2: However, when it.
Speaker 4: Came down to it, though all of Middle Earth was about to was feeling the pain, all of Middle Earth once, once it turns up, everybody was gonna feel it. So I truly believe that in the effort to bring one world under one leadership of suppression, they will actually inadvertently create one world of unity that can rise. And I love what Ibram Troyre said about this. Here he speaks about actually, you know what I'm going to get to, Ibrahim, I think a better point right now to carry this forward is a high quality white moment.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Islence of our time is caused by obedience. Throughout American history, the political leaders have always exhorted the American people to be nice and quiet and leave things to them. But when very serious evils confronted the American people, they had to go beyond the congressmen and the senators, and they had to commit civil disobedience, and they had even to break the law, and the abolitionists had to do it. And right here in Boston they had to violate federal law by trying to bring a slave away from the federal marshals. They had to commit civil disobedience. The labor movement had to do this. They had to violate the law, they had to disrupt things, they had to do all sorts of impolite things. They had the sit ins of sit down strikes of nineteen thirty six and thirty seven, and only this finally brought that modicum of justice that the labor movement demanded. And the civil rights movement went through the same thing. And you know that Congress did not act on the civil rights laws of sixty three, of sixty four and sixty five until Blacks went out into the streets and made a commotion. They did not do it on the basis of some polite discourse. You know, we have been brought up to believe that the American political system works beautifully. It is democratic. Congress represents us, the president is elected, he represents us. Doesn't work that way. Democracy depends on people speaking out and in times of great crisis, on people creating a commotion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, First of all, I need y'all to understand, Belle, exactly the tonality when I sang it, I was like, you know what, for high quality white we need to hit him with a little brittany.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But The reason why I do high quality white is because we have also been tricked into thinking that all white people are bad and without the capability to do the job that is very specifically their responsibility. And so there is something very real in being able to say, hey, here are examples of folks for you to look at on how you can model your behavior.
Speaker 2: These folks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I want to see that. I want to see that, and I want to see more folks really standing on that, because it's it's real. I mean, let's get into some cities. Let's get into some let's get into some black news. Now, let's get into headlines and and talk about, you know, some protesting as it is existing city.
Speaker 2: When some news.
Speaker 4: So we're watching what's going on in Minnesota here in the United States, and many of us are seeing just an exorbitant amount of violence taking place. However, there's also a really incredible amount of community and resistance that is looking like all different types of things. So when I created the smartphonny in black logo, the smartphonny and black logo is so I don't have it right here at the at the hands at the ready. Great, the smart fat's funny the smart, Funny and Black logo. I mean it's like, right here, the smart, Funny and black logo is representational of the many folks, of many facets of what it takes to resist, right, And I think it's so important that we that we continue to acknowledge the ways in which people are resisting on a multitude of levels. So I want you to watch this video, and what I'd like you to do is I want you to write down or you can put it in the chat, the different ways you're seeing people resist. And here's the categories that I want you to consist consider it in. Okay, I want you to I want you to consider it in. Are they resisting as rebel fam? Are they existing as woke Fam? Are they resisting as fly fam? Or are they resisting as sorry, here's fly fam. Are they resisting as culture fam? So woke fam? I mean sorry, let's start with rebel fam. So rebel fam is gonna be folks who are.
Speaker 2: Coming through. Hold on, give me a second to add my to get my act together.
Speaker 4: Okay, So rebel fam, rebel fam are gonna be our fighters. These are the folks who are gonna get out there, put their bodies on the line. They're gonna get out there, They're gonna confront, They're gonna do what needs to do. They're going to be physical, and they are going to be.
Speaker 2: Fearless in that regard. All right.
Speaker 4: Then we have our walk Fam Woke Sam are going to be our folks who are coming through. They're gonna be spewing, not spewing, They're gonna be spouting the actual words that shut shit down. They're going to be the ones that have done the readings. They know the law. They also may have the capability to use intellect to dissuade the people that are doing the harm.
Speaker 2: Okay. We have our fly Fam.
Speaker 4: Fly Fam are going to be the folks who are coming through in swag. Okay, They're coming through in a particular type of energy. Okay, it's that unique type of energy and vibe that shuts ship down. And then we have our culture Fam and Culture Vam are the artisans, all right, Those are the ones who are using creativity and artistry to challenge. Okay, So now that we have got all our fans, let's see and let's honor what's going on in Minneapolis and how they are all fitting into these multi this multi plant pronged approach of resistance, the time honored work of resistance.
Speaker 7: I can explain with this new that's not.
Speaker 2: What I wanted to do. Hold on, that's not what I wanted to do. Okay, got it? Got it?
Speaker 1: Fuck you from here?
Speaker 9: You have me up.
Speaker 2: You don't get out, don't know get out?
Speaker 15: You know no mony, no no, But you can let out here wat house.
Speaker 14: You can put PND in the house.
Speaker 2: You want to know, not the way you want to go.
Speaker 14: You want no way, no one a hule, you want a.
Speaker 10: You're all welcome.
Speaker 14: You as a local woman. You're undress.
Speaker 3: You And so for some people they call that a strike.
Speaker 18: For many of us, we say that this is our right to refusal until something changes.
Speaker 3: On Friday, January twenty third, we are calling for a day of truth and freedom.
Speaker 18: It is a day where every single Minnesota who loves this state and loves this idea, this notion of truth and freedom reign and true here, will refuse to work, to shop, and to go to school. We all have witnessed through several videos the murder of one of our own, Renee Good. There are lives being spewed about our neighbors here to give an excuse to try to validate why we have thousands of mass officers here harming our peace and harming us, taking citizens from where they work, beating people up and dropping them off at random locations.
Speaker 3: This is not rumor.
Speaker 18: We are singing with our own eyes every single day, this day that we are calling for.
Speaker 3: We now have ten days to get there.
Speaker 18: And in those ten days, we are calling on all Minnesotans to get your plan together. We're doing it with unions like the Saint Paul Federation of Educators Unite here in Local seventeen, SEIU Local twenty six, our ATU, our Transit Union here in Minnesota, and many many more unions are gathering. This is also with faith and community groups like Isaiah Unidos, Jewish Community Action Co Paul, and many many more.
Speaker 3: The list continues to grow.
Speaker 18: We have to make sure that every single person is doing what we are called to do in this time that is grounded in.
Speaker 3: Their commitment and in their conviction. And so for some people they call that a strike.
Speaker 18: For many of us, we say that this is our right to refusal until something changes.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So when we're looking at these different examples, I saw a lot of folks in there sharing the same thoughts that I would that I had now I would say that when the Somalis had shown up, that felt like actually fly.
Speaker 2: Fam to me less than rebel fam because they came.
Speaker 4: Through all wearing like the jackets with the salwar kames, and it was like, no, we're we're not having it, like we're not having it, like us as a cultural squad are not having it hit. And I just want to shout out all of the folks in Minnesota. I know this is so deeply dis dressing and and frustrating to watch and be a part of. And I want you to know that we are all. I am deriving strength from watching their efforts, from watching them stand, and we are seeing this happen on a global level, right, We're watching folks standing. And But my thing is that I want to bring to your attention though, is something came to me this morning. So we are now also watching a protest happened, protests happening in it on Okay, so let's see.
Speaker 2: Some video from those protests.
Speaker 4: So for those who are listening on the podcast, that first person was asked, you know, do you have a message for Trump regarding his nonsense and uh, she said, I don't even consider Trump a human to even be talking about him.
Speaker 2: He can go die. Okay.
Speaker 4: So these are individuals that are being interviewed, who are out there in the streets, who are protesting it On's very oppressive and repressive government, being asked about the folks who were integrated, who the folks who were controlled agitators that had started rioting, they were.
Speaker 2: Destroying mosques, etc.
Speaker 4: We then also saw Americans like Mike Pompeo touting and boasting about the United States and massage being involved in these protests.
Speaker 2: And I want to point out to you all that several things can be true at one time.
Speaker 4: This is a legitimate protest that was started by the shopkeepers and folks in it On who were saying we're done with inflation, we are standing up, and we are not gonna take this any further. Those very real issues can so often be co opted and weaponized by outside forces who are looking for a vulnerability to be able to come in, swoop in and shift the consciousness of the people to their will to suggest that they would be some sort of a savior. We saw this happen in Venezuela, Okay, we saw this happen in Venezuela. However, you saw people outside of Venezuela who were saying that the folks that were protesting my is being literally abducted.
Speaker 2: We're being paid.
Speaker 4: And I want to show you this video from Code Pink where they interviewed supporters of Maduro and asked if they're being paid. That first person said, ask me that as an insult. That woman said you should never ask that question, and she said it with a NATO war paint on her face as an indigenous person. This man was asked how much did they pay you to come here? He said no, never, never. This man said, with all due respect, that question offends me. He said, we are here for Venezuela. We are here in dignity, for the dignity of the homeland, for an ideal with great strength, and then he started tearing up. This man here, this young man here, put them Venezuelans in quotes. He said, all of those who call themselves Venezuelan, he said, those people that are celebrating the intervention that took place here, like that's not it. He said, we we feel, we feel their pain of their own experiences. But they're celebrating death. They asked this woman how much did they pay her, and she said, they.
Speaker 2: Have paid me with love. They have paid me with love.
Speaker 4: Now, at the same time that we are seeing these protests happen in Venezuela, and we know that there has been an attempt to co opt the protests in it on, there are protests happening in Patagonia, which also is in South America with Chile and the Amazon because these Israelis have been starting fires in Patagonia. And I know folks are like, I can't even believe that, but I'm there's literally been a.
Speaker 2: Hold on where are my notes.
Speaker 4: In a February twenty seventeen interview, the director of Konaf Magadianes stated that according to park statistics for the past five years, Israeli tourists accounted for almost two thirds of expulsions from Parque Nacional Torres del del Pain, resulting in local hostels.
Speaker 2: Not taking in Israeli nationals. This has also been noted.
Speaker 4: In did I say Amazonia, I said no, I said I didn't say I said Amazonia, I meant to say Argentina.
Speaker 2: This has also been noted in.
Speaker 4: Thailand, where there there have been like restaurants that are burned down and then all of a sudden they get.
Speaker 2: Bought and rebuilt with a owner that is Israeli.
Speaker 11: This is.
Speaker 2: What we are seeing as the growth.
Speaker 4: The expansion of Zionism, and I want people to understand that there's a supremacy grounded in it. However, Chilean communities said we're going to crowdfund to protect our community from development. And I loved seeing this because it requires communities that have not necessarily been interconnected to connect to fight a bigger fight that is happening above them.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 4: This is why I also look at someone like zoraon Mamdani sideways, because he is allowing for there to be sales of actual occupied Palestinian land in New York, and he could strike that, he could say that you can't do that. However, instead what was done was there was a law or something so to speak, put in place that says that you have to stay sixty feet away from a place.
Speaker 2: Of warship if you want to protest.
Speaker 4: They are not in these temples protesting I mean sorry, they're not protesting worshiping in these temples. They're protesting the sale of stolen Land, and then you have freaking AOC who I can not stand. I cannot stand this lady who decides to use her platform to say, hey, so, marching into a predominantly Jewish neighborhood and leading with a chance saying we support Hamas is a disgusting and anti semitic, anti semitic thing to do. Pretty basic, And I'm gonna say here and say it's not it's not anti semitic. I'm really done with the whole everything is anti semitic.
Speaker 2: I'm just done with it. The literal idea that if you.
Speaker 4: Say anything that hurts Jewish feelings or that makes a person who identifies as Jewish have to think deeper about their relationship to things that are challenging Zionism, that is not anti semitic. Hamas is not anti Semitic. Hate to break it to you, Alexandria, it is not anti Semitic. It is anti Zionist oppression. That is what Hamas is. So I need her to stop pretending like she's for the people. She wants to run for president. Anyone running for president is just running for the next position as US mouthpiece for zie, US mouthpiece for Zionism.
Speaker 2: That is all they are. And now that we are understanding the immense hatred.
Speaker 4: And and and and devoid of love and life that Zionism aligns itself with, we simply cannot continue to align ourselves with folks who align themselves with it.
Speaker 2: We just can't.
Speaker 4: The fact that Zorn is doing these things like he like demoted Jessica Tish so so to speak, but really all it says is that she doesn't speak to him, she speaks to like the lieutenant governor. Well that what that says to me is you've just removed yourself from having to be confronted confrontational with her. That's all that says to me. She's never demoted because she's a member of the Tish family and the Zionists are Zorn's boss. She is actually with them, they employ him. So what are we talking about? What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: We have to remember whenever we are talking about oppression, it is not in a small space.
Speaker 4: We have to look at it like we look at like layers of rock in the Grand Canyon. You're looking at it on a variance of levels of time. So yes, you look at your local, then you look at your state, then you look at the country, and then you look at the banks.
Speaker 2: And I asked y'all to ask yourselves. So let's just get into this.
Speaker 1: An exercis.
Speaker 2: So I asked you to ask yourselves who is running America?
Speaker 4: Because I think that the story that's constantly being told is simply that the billionaires are running America. However, it's important to understand that someone's running the billionaires.
Speaker 2: You see, money has to get made physically, okay, and.
Speaker 4: When we're looking at billionaires, we have to ask how are these billionaires making their money. In the past, billionaires made their money via transportation, whatever actual industry sector was growing. That's how those billionaires made their money. The fact, though, is that those sectors shift over time. However, the people who are determining how money gets made has not shifted. It hasn't shifted. There were thirteen families that were a part of the Roman Empire.
Speaker 2: They became the Vatican. There were thirteen more families. Those are the Zionists.
Speaker 4: Those families funded the United States Revolutionary War, they took over the Bank of England, they created the system of money, and they still run it. So when we look at names like JP Morgan, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt Carnegie Kennedy. These are family lines that are connected to the New World Order, which is the expansion to the United States of those that are running the money and the resources of the world. And so when you see that, you're able to understand that, oh, it goes even further up than we can imagine. Oh, I'm not forgetting them. I'm just not saying their name because it's going to trigger a whole other thing on this algorithm. So there's so much history that has to be understood to be able to grasp how we're here. And when you won't think of businesses, you may think, oh, well, there's executives and there's CEOs. However, so often there's people at the top that you don't never see, but they're running it.
Speaker 2: They're making all the bread. That's the world, bro, that's the world.
Speaker 4: And when you start to understand that, you're like, oh, and it makes it so that when you see people arguing about Democrats and Republicans, it looks dumb. And so when you hear me feeling like I'm over it, it's because I've expanded my knowledge beyond that and I see that as simply just like it's a distraction it's like you're just you're in the sandbox. But as Sayta says here, we have to think internationally. Democrats and Republicans they are on the same page, just doing different versions of the same thing.
Speaker 2: To you, we've seen that, once we see the proof, we have to understand that. And so when we think.
Speaker 4: Internationally, we are challenging a very very very old effort at running the world. And that is scary and that seems daunting. But to be quite honest, I don't see anything better to do with my time than that.
Speaker 2: I just I don't.
Speaker 4: Let's listen to Abram Trioa because I love what this rather is saying in this video, because.
Speaker 2: He is really again bringing us back to the reality.
Speaker 22: Till don't be African, listen kir and Africa University, and I will give jistic to the popular exco Lenoir a consan quite exculled news union in the premiere quite excuse comportment nousal frantis the people who complaints.
Speaker 4: That that is the price the shade here is throwing up the Prime Minister or the President of Nigeria.
Speaker 2: While this man is talking about why black people be hurt hurting each other.
Speaker 4: We can't see the danger coming and unite, nah, because some of y'all like colonizations.
Speaker 22: Its palsy imperialist.
Speaker 7: Was as cloud.
Speaker 22: Intellectual democracy, certain contre regular cafers, some prompt and religion who puts ches.
Speaker 8: Some you need in the restaurant you need?
Speaker 2: So what kwame I mean? Sorry?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 4: What Abram Tryerro was saying here at the the Sahel Alliances UH annual meeting in twenty twenty four was that you know, the reality is none of us in Africa will be free if all of us aren't free.
Speaker 2: Even if we're Pan Africanists and.
Speaker 4: Some of us are like getting focused, some of y'all are not, and that is because people really want to still be colonized. And he was like, we cannot continue this madness. We cannot continue to sell each other short and Africans. I believe when I see the when I see people saying that ninety two percent are sitting this one out, When I see people saying that, I'm like, damn, they really got you. Because trust and believe it is black folks that will save the world. I say that with my entire chest. It is black folks that will save the world.
Speaker 2: Because we have.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is, but we got something with us. Perhaps it's that we traveled the length of the Earth perps, so therefore we have the unique ability to coalition build. Everybody got a little bit of us in them, whether it's Native Americans or First Nation folks or Chinese folks. Africa is not some location that was given a name by white people and now all of a sudden exists. No, before that, there was a people, and we are the We are the extension of that. And those white folks, those Zionists, those white supremacists, they know that, and that's why they put the most effort into keeping Black people separate and suppressed.
Speaker 13: They know that.
Speaker 4: They put so much effort. I'm not making this up over so many centuries. They're like, we got to keep shutting.
Speaker 2: Black people down. Do you understand.
Speaker 4: It's not simply just about resources, It's about spirit. You think they were shutting down and I'm a cocker. Bral and Walter Rodney and La Mumba and Sanko and Sankara just because they were stee they were like taking their energy back, their money back. No, it's because they were bringing the reconnection of the black people to their power back. That's why you think they merked Martin Luther King and Malcolm X and Medgar Evers because they were getting people to vote. No, it's because those were people that had an alignment with a spiritual power that they saw and.
Speaker 2: Said, we gotta get it out of here. This is bigger than capitalism. Bro.
Speaker 4: These people make money because money controls, but it's really about control. The Earth is a source of power, and the continent that is the largest continent on this planet had the most people that had the most knowledge of that power time and they came and got all of those folks wrapped up, except for Ethiopia wrapped up.
Speaker 2: So when I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking about wanting to make the content of this show shift beyond just talking about the news, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I want to shift us to be more.
Speaker 4: In alignment with how we get more in alignment, and that sometimes requires breaking down the news. It also requires talking about astrology. It also requires talking to people who are in the land. It also requires talking to organizers.
Speaker 2: It's all the things.
Speaker 4: It's all the things. It requires talking to artists. I believe this in every cell. We have fifty trillion cells in our body, and all fifty trillion of.
Speaker 2: My cells believe that and know it. Not just believe it, but know it.
Speaker 4: So I implore us everybody here to lean into the African the al Caballen. I can never pronounce it, the al cabalin in you, because it is there. It is there, And to begin to wonder, how am I waking that up? It's not just about waking up the ares. How am I waking up my awareness of a power of purpose and pureness that I can use to face these folks who have been at the helm of our destruction for centuries and in the United States now. They did was just get a bunch of families in the United.
Speaker 9: States that they funded them.
Speaker 10: You know what the.
Speaker 4: Guilded Age is about. The Guilded Age is about Zionists funding families in the United States to become the version of the thirteen families that were running the Roman Empire in the United States in the New World. That's what the Guilded Age is about, y'all. You might like the outfits, but that's what it's actually about. And they can't actually do that in the show, So they just give you a bunch of basic storylines that are about nonsense, so I appreciate y'all, and I want us. I want us to continue to think beyond, right, to think beyond. I do see what you did there, Sauch for Rent.
Speaker 2: Think beyond, imagine beyond. Like that's the part of the culture. Fam of it all.
Speaker 4: Is that creativity that artists bone that Laura was referencing.
Speaker 2: You know, you think these people are smart. No, they're not smart. They're just tapped in and you're not.
Speaker 4: And they're tapped in and using it to power some bullshit that's been effectively disenfranchising and harming us for centuries now. And the time is coming, with all that we know, for us to actually stand up to the fire nation. That's what's coming. That's what's coming. And they're so cocky. Why wouldn't they be. They're so cocky. They're like, we got this, We're about to expand and make this whole world ours. And folks are thinking about democrats. I will I will flip this table. As for everyone who's going to go through the growing pains of what I call.
Speaker 2: Purpose puberty, stick with it.
Speaker 4: For the last two weeks, I've been having severe anxiety, IDs.
Speaker 2: Headaches.
Speaker 4: Actually it's been longer than two weeks, and I realize it's because I'm transitioning into a space where I'm releasing and my physical body is responding to it.
Speaker 2: Because it's a cleanse.
Speaker 4: And it's also withdrawals because we have been fed carcinogens that our brains have been living on, narcotics of nonsense, toxicities that come through text, that come through media, all the above, and when we we disengage from it, our body starts responding and reacting and going through withdrawals, and it can be violent.
Speaker 2: Stick with it. Yes, the purging safe space. So stick with it.
Speaker 4: Drink your water, integrate new practices of restorativeness, reach out because there is something real happening, and there's always a little voice in the back of my head that wants to doubt it. And that voice was supplanted there on purpose. That voice was supplanted there on purpose.
Speaker 2: And I know that because I.
Speaker 4: Have seen so much evidence. And that is why we also need to write books, because I've seen so much evidence historically that lets us know that we are not here for no reason.
Speaker 2: That I can't dispute that, and I can't refute that.
Speaker 4: And when you see these people sit up there and confidently say, we need to make sure that the story.
Speaker 2: Of October seventh is told correctly.
Speaker 4: You need to make sure that you are telling whoever is around you, in whatever age, group, denomination, et cetera. The truth of October seventh as you know it, and what you know for sure is that them folks kill their own people, that it didn't start on October seventh, and that October seventh is a marker, an inflection point that we can see as a time of great awakening, and that is the story to tell.
Speaker 2: Boom boom boom, boom, boom boom. I appreciate the concerns, the fears, the worries.
Speaker 4: I also know that it is completely impractical to be caught up in your own concerns, fears, and worries when you know the inevitable is coming, and the inevitable that's coming is a heightened.
Speaker 2: Repression. So we have to now stop being solely caught up in the swirling dervish.
Speaker 4: Of these people and the chaos, and also and also counteract with actual actions of progression and innovation. So your assignment this week, it's to come back next week.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, hold on, let me get out of this real quick. Let me, let me, let me, let me get out of this real quick.
Speaker 9: City.
Speaker 2: Sorry ts A.
Speaker 1: Question, question, a question.
Speaker 2: So your assignment this week.
Speaker 13: Is to.
Speaker 4: Ask yourself, what is a method? I just had it in my head and now it's gone out of my head. D I literally had it, and then once I played bonus question, my.
Speaker 2: Brain was like bonus question, a bonus question, and it was gone. So the question I have for you to ask yourself is.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 4: I can't remember. I can't remember what the question is. I can't remember what the question was. I'm so annoyed with myself. I'm so annoyed with myself.
Speaker 2: Nay, all right. Progression and innovation, progression and innovation. It was something in there. It's something we're gonna do personally in the next week. That may have been it. Let me think real quick. Kimber Land Jackson said, take your time, Take your time. Your assignment.
Speaker 13: Is to.
Speaker 2: Ask somebody.
Speaker 4: What they know about Zionism, and from their answer, what do you then decide is.
Speaker 2: A method that can be deployed to challenge.
Speaker 4: The reason I'm asking you to ask somebody is because you don't know what people don't know, and so we end up in our own silos, and we end up like making our actions based on simply our own individual uh positioning. But we're not by ourselves. We're not in a vacuum. So I want you to ask somebody and then from there the question is from their answer, what does their answer inspire you? How does their inspire How does their answer inspire you.
Speaker 11: To a new.
Speaker 4: Idea, methodology, effort, application to challenge repression. You are not fighting Americans, that is a base line. You are fighting a much bigger effort at suppression and repression. Yes, if you need to right now, you can start there because our minds can only take in what they can take in, and that's a reality. But just know that there's an expanded fight to be had and we need you in it. Baby, We need you in it.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on now, show your love, Show your love. Thank you everybody who joined us today. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Here at Views from Amandaland how'd y'all feel about this show? The format of it? I know it was different, but you know, I liked it. I liked that it was just free flowing. I liked that it was just kind of just hanging out but talking about things and the way that they pop up. Did you appreciate that, because I know I did, and I really want us to just lean into establishing new ways of existing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that's what the question was. We'll use it for next week and I'm going to write it down.
Speaker 4: Remember, I do this show for the free ski, so consider please please consider subscribing to the Patreon as well as consider you know, donating to the cash app or leaving a super right here at smart for the I mean, it's that used for Amandoland at amandaland TV. If you have not liked common subscribe, please do. And the way that this gets pushed through the algorithm is that after the show, right after the show, I want you to leave a comment, because you can't leave a comment in the comment section while we're doing the live, but after the show you can, and that is what frosts pause the show forward in the algorithm.
Speaker 2: And so I request that you all do that. Now. After the show, we're gonna head on over to Patreon.
Speaker 4: So before you get to Patreon, leave your comment and we're gonna have our after show kickback. So big up to all my Seal Squad members. You guys have your critical thinking exercise. Everybody here a mandolanders. You have your critical thinking exercises to implement, and I need to write fortuitous in our word of the week notebook so that we remember that we have used fortuitous and that was our word of the week.
Speaker 2: And I hope that you guys will also use fortuitous in you or a daily life.
Speaker 4: Fortuitous meaning something that is, oh here, it is fortuitous. It is accidental, happening by chance. Positive, uh, you know, like I had a fortuitous running at a restaurant that led to me teaching that art class.
Speaker 2: So you guys, enjoy the rest of your day. It's been real and.
Speaker 4: As always, we will get into our sorry thirty seconds of stillness.
Speaker 2: Actually before we go, who are our newbies? Who are new folks? Can you come?
Speaker 4: Can you let us know in the chat if you are news that we can give you a proper welcome and a proper hello, because I did see some new faces and new comments and I was like, oh wow, Dan's cool. So I would love for you all to let us know.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Love it all right, y'all? Out a seconds say.
Speaker 8: Name Amada.
Speaker 15: Amas amas Mail, amnil amas Amail.
Speaker 9: By the end,