Speaker 1: We're heading to the Middle East again this week. We're talking Egypt, but not just the Egypt that we see in the museums and we see in the pyramids. We're talking about megalithic Egypt. And this is becoming a very important distinction from the Pharonic period and later periods when the Romans took over Egypt. And what I'm trying to get at here is that there is a great deal of evidence for a very sophisticated earlier people of advanced technological abilities. Hey, this is Cliff, your host of Earth Ancients, and today we are taking you to Egypt to look at a lot of evidence from the locals standpoint, and that would be Mohammed Embraheem, who is an archaeologist who is also a tour guide, one of the best in the entire country. And we are highlighting our tour that's coming up April twenty eighth through May tenth, starting in Cairo. It's a tour that focuses on the great advancements that have been that have taken place over the centuries and new evidence that is coming to light that the Pharaohs had nothing to do with not only the pyramids, but if you remember when we had Ben VN. Kirkwick on the program, there is evidence of high technology and stone cutting, unusual stone, balls, plates, vases, and what I've come to see and we've seen it when we had Chris Dunna on the program, is that there's what I call signatures, the signatures of megalithic buildings. Most notably, and we'll see this when we're on this tour. At the Grand Egyptian Museum, there are some of the largest, if not the largest sculptures in the world in Egypt, and until very recently, we took it upon ourselves to think that we believe that the that the explanation were was that these are just fantastic artists, that they were amazing sculptors. And for the most part that is true. Because when you're cutting into granite are some of the hardest stone in the world, and coming up with elegant sculptures of people, that is a challenge. And to do it with with realism, that's a that's another challenge that we can say that is coming from the dynastics. But what we're gonna be looking at today is these massive sculptures. There's one at Memphis that I talk about all the time, and it is reclining Ramsey Ramsey, the second sculpture. It is so elegant and so beautifully carved that there's no real evidence of human touch. There's no I see this every week. There is very little that looks human in terms of it's it's how it was rendered in stone. And it's like fifty feet high, fifty feet tall. It was probably cut from a block of granite weighing anywhere between five hundred and six hundred tons. There is evidence and we will hear from Chris Dunn again in a couple of weeks about this. But he made a developed a very interesting system of taking a mirror and placing it on one side of the face, or placing it down the middle of a sculpture, photographing that and then flipping that image over so it's a mirror image of one side, so you get a complete face. And what it looks like is that there is a machine system or a cutting system, a computerized guide system. We call it computer We don't have we have no idea what it could have been in that previous epoch. But the precision, and this is the big part of Chris Dunn's book on the Giza power Plant. The precision level of carving is such that it's not human, has nothing to do with human intervention. It is machine cut. And I always like to it's kind of like you know when you go to a garden store and you see a little gnomes and elves, how perfectly cut they are. Or some people might want a Greek sculpture or Roman sculpture. Those are all done by either their poored cement or mortar or some composite, or they're stone. They're cut in stone through some kind of machinery. And we're seeing this in Egypt on a massive scale. Now. When we go to the Grand Egyptian Museum, if you ever get a chance to go there, when you walk into the lobby, there is the largest free some of the largest free standing sculptures in the world, and they are all cut with such a level of precision it's crazy. You go to Zakara, the largest sarcophagus in the world are carved there. I mentioned Memphis. When you go to Luxar, the Colossus of Memnon, they are the largest sculptures that have ever been conceived. And it's just out of context to consider and expect that the pharaohs had those kinds of resources. Now I'm even I'm even taking this theme further. If you go to Abu Sabel, those are the largest reliefs that have ever been carved on the earth. They are attributed to Ramsey's a second, and I now believe that they were there before Ramsey's. I think Ramseys enhanced them. This is a theme we see in Maya Land, we see it in China, we see it in Egypt, where a building complex or a sculpture was discovered and reused or modified. And this is a theme with Ramsey's and it's a theme with a lot of other a lot of other pharaohs as well. And these guys have such massive eagles. Instead of saying, hey, we found this, wouldn't it been a wouldn't have been great if they had left a carve note on the back of these legs of the sculptures or somewhere close that said we found these. We believe there are five, six, seven, eight thousand years in the past, and we are now going to incorporate them into our buildings. That would be so helpful, because what we're dealing with now is a simple acceptance by the Egyptological community that ramses. The second was the big Usuper was noted for placing his cartoushe his signature on buildings, statuary, and who knows what else. You know, I'm mentioning Abu Sabil, but there's other possibilities that he's out there placing his cartousho all over the place. So this is a strange period we're in right now. You know, it's unfortunate that we have the so called spokesman for egypt history as Zahi Juas, who just is a problem. They don't admit there's underground tunnels in the Giza Plateau. They don't admit there's any anything inside the Great Sphinx at Giza. So this goes on and on and on, and we just don't know how to believe anymore. And I think Zahi needs to retire. He's on a national tour right now, coming to your neighborhood to tell you all about the Egyptian history, and it's not reliable, he's not valid, he's out of touch. So anyhow, again, this program today focuses on the Megalists of Egypt, but also seventh Annual Grand Egyptian Tour April twenty eighth through May tenth. So today's program is the Megalists of Egypt and my guest is Mohammad Imbrahem. It's always fascinating to travel to Egypt. I've been traveling there for now eight different years, and we have an upcoming tour. It's our seventh annual Grand Egyptian Tour with our friends Mohammed Imbraheem and the Saba Tour team. And I tell you, if you want to come to Egypt, it's the greatest group to come with, because not only do they know the great hotels, the great restaurants and the best sites to visit, they take extremely good care of everyone who's on these tours and I am a real stickler for comfort and so the buses are great, the Nile river boats are great, the plain rides are fantastic. It's a fantastic tour. Again, it is the Great Egyptian Tour. It's going to be April twenty eight through March no excuse me, yeah, April twenty eight through May tenth of twenty twenty six US next year, and I have the host with us. Mohammed Ambrihem is with me today to talk about this tour and what he has added to the tour to make it an outstanding tour. Now, one of the things I want to mention is I am all about the pre flood or the prediluvian period of ancient Egypt, because I believe, and we'll talk to Muhammad about this, that many of the sites that we go to were there prior to the Pharaohs and they were just inherited. We talk about this a lot, so we're gonna learn more about it today. So hey, welcome back, Muhammad. Great to see you and thanks for joining me.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm great to see you. It's always an owner and pleasure to be hosted by you and Zenschi.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about this itinerary because I know that you believe that it's great to show not only the pyramids and the Sphinx, which we will see, but you designed this tour itinerary to capture the oldest parts of the Egypt sites, but not only that, the pre devi and signatures and these are cut marks, huge megalithics, sculptures and temples and pyramids. Talk a little bit about what inspires you to create these tours.
Speaker 2: Yes, as you said, this is an idea, so it's not just a tour being designed by any tour company, which is okay. Like for many travelers, they can design a tour, they can come and visit various locations in Egypt and believe. But the tour we do is different. The tour is based on an idea, and the main idea of our tour is to talk about the preed A Luthrian civilizations, the people who existed before ten thousand, five hundred PC. And I'm very conservative. I mentioned this, it's the latest date we can talk about, but we can talk about twenty thousand and fifty thousand, one hundred thousand, and maybe seven hundred thousand and older and older. And by the way, recently in the academic level, in the mainstream level, the Egyptian antiquitous department, they started to speak about flint tools made by smart humans seven hundred thousand years old. Wow, in the last two months they are talking about this. Of course I was I was very happy to hear this. I didn't call it very late news, but I said, this is a good it is not too late to talk about it. Now. We are in the beginning of accepting the ideas that there were people existed a long time ago. But the question is these people were smart. People are also primitive, like cave men and like Neante drals. Okay, so that is the second idea of the tour. So we're going to prove to the participants of our tour and show them that yes, there are Preedolivian Egyptians existed in Egypt, and not only asypt but I believe all over the world. But because the tour is in Egypt, and the Egypt was lucky to have more than any other country from these ancient sites. And the second part of the idea is to explain to them or to show them the evidence that they were more advanced than us. So not only like they got some tools, some techniques, now, they were way advanced than the technology we have nowadays. So this is the main concept of the tour, right And.
Speaker 1: Would you say that we're when we go to these places like Hathor Temple Dindera, the Giza plateau with the pyramids and places like that, that the Pharaohs inherited these places and because they were so sophisticated, they made them toobs because they didn't know how the machinery worked anymore. Or as an example, whenever we go to hath Or, there's certain frequencies that are emitting from different parts of the temple. And I mean it seems to me that they didn't understand how how these places work. Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, the ancient Egyptians or what we call them the Dynasties, they inherited so many from the Bridolophan buildings, like the main example the Pyramids. And why we are very sure because when we designed this tour. The good thing about this tour that it is designed by u qualified tour guide. Most of the tours are being designed by a good tour operator or travel agent. They focus more and care about nice hotels, They focus about food, good pass which is fair. Okay, we do the same, but I am the tour guide. I am the one who explained the history. So also I add my touch. So we don't only take people to the site, but we explain everything about the site, especially these un explained and unexplored sites, to show them some hidden secrets in these places and teaching them some of the techniques they used in construction and explain how so how these techniques are very sophisticated. If we talk about the size, the megalthic size, like some buildings like in Karnak Tembile and in apple symbol and in other places, and of course the pyramids. We talk about some very little tiny details in statues, sometimes a giant status, sometimes very small statues like only five centimeters or seven centimeters. We talk about the challenges of dealing with different types of stones, from soft to harvestones. So yes, So the technique of this tour is not just taking people to see nice places and listen to a nicer story. No it is. It is nicer story, but there's a big part of the story education. So people are going to not just see the beauty of Egypt, but also see the secrets of these.
Speaker 1: Which is why I'm helping Muhammad with this tour. Let's talk about the pre Deluvium people. Do we have a name for them? Do the Egyptians have I mean other than the gods because they were so powerful and so highly advanced. But is there names for these people that were the early sellers?
Speaker 2: This is very good question. In the beginning, it was one idea that or it was just one idea about the existence of one race or one group of people. We can call them the bridal of But what I found in my research that there were many and lived in uh Or during hundreds of thousands of years, maybe more. No, every time I expand my research, I go and keep going older and older and older. So I continue something which is in my opinion, it is very interesting. And unfortunately many people don't pay attention to us that the ancient Egyptians, the Dynastics, they left so many stories for us. But we if we pay attention to these stories, we would gather and collect so much information about the Bridle of Indied. But unfortunately in the mainstream studies they think that this is a kind of a myth. Or the priest was exaggorating, like what in one of the stories about Blato Blato and he was talking in behalf of the Egyptian priest told him solon, the Greek nation is young, or it's like a baby in compared with the history, and the ancient Egyptian history is way older than what do you think it is around thirty six thousand BC. And he told him that there was advanced civilization and when the sun started to rise from the west and that and he said didn't happen one time, it happened twice, So changing larities Okay, so he was talking about the disaster happened ten thousand, five hundred BC, and maybe because he said twice, so he was talking about an earlier disaster around forty thousand BC. But back to their question, Yes, there were some names and they were given to us by the ancient Egyptians. Because of the disaster, there were some survivors, so we can call them seafaring people. Okay, but this is what we can understand from the story. But the Egyptians, the anncient Egyptians give us a name for people who lived six sixteen thousand BC. They called them Shimsuhor.
Speaker 1: Shim so Horr. Yes, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Followers of horse of follows of horror and hims Hor are considered as the leaders or the the royal personnels. Okay. They were under the label Shimsho. That is an official name given to them by the Egyptian priest, the ancient Egyptian priests. Okay, and there are so many before them. But these are the two names we can understand from the ancient Egyptian texts. But I can say that if we keep searching, if we keep doing deep analysis, we will find more and more of these secrets and unexplained the stories of ancient.
Speaker 1: I want to talk a little bit about part of the tour where you show evidence of power tools. And one of the most starling examples is of a sarcophacus in the museum where a huge saw blade was passed to the back of it or on the side of it, and then they pulled it out and left a huge cut. This is the evidence of powers tools, isn't it exactly?
Speaker 2: Because when engineers examine the tool mark, they came up with so many ideas. Okay, and according to the tool mark, they managed to give us some pictures about the or like possibilities about the tool it was used. So the first thing they told us that the tool or that the blade was round a disc, so it was not a left or a flat, so it was a disc because the cut is round cut. And then they told us it's supposed to be diamond blade or something harder than diamond, because the cut was going into the granite very smooth and as if there was no challenge. It is similar or even better than our modern diamond discs. And they told us it was giant disc. The diamemeter about at least two meters to make this cut, because it's big Sarco figures. I think the backside of it is around one point six centimeters. Okay, so that is not short, that is not a small one. And then these lines arranged behind each other, what to call it, these stariations, They are perfectly aligned behind each other. So it seemed that it was not just a tool, not a power tool, but very efficient tool was spinning in a good speed. None how they call it a continuance feeding.
Speaker 1: Continual rate of speed and feed right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it was a machine, yeah, it was and and a machine. And this is what I can add to the story. A machine was run by another machine or a computer program. So it was not a power tool hold by a man or an artist or a kind of a stonemason. No, it was a system. So it was a big machine in a kind of a factory or a huge workshop doing this.
Speaker 1: So it's a guided machine of some kind, kind of like what we have today in with a computer guided sar or some kind.
Speaker 2: This is what I can see because the as I say, and it's not my opinion, it is again the engineers. Every tool can leave a certain mark and the shape or the sequence of the mark depends on who is controlling or what is controlling the tool. If the tool is being controlled by human hand, the sequence will be different rather than being controlled by a that's amazing. The second to be restricted and very stable. If if there was a machine or a computer system, it will not be stable if it is a human hand.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mohammed Ambraheim, discussing the Megalists of Egypt. Will be right back. My guest today is Mohammed Imbrahem. He's coming to us from Cairo. We're discussing the Megaliths, the Megalithic culture whose handiwork we see in temples, the pyramids, and many of the statuary that are part of ancient Egypt. You know, it's funny. Years ago Chris Dunn wrote about the sculptures and his belief that many of them were created artificially, they weren't human created, and part of our toures. We go to Memphis and we're going to see this Ramsey two sculpture, which is just so amazing and I am of a firm belief now that that thing was cut with a machine. It's just too perfect exactly.
Speaker 2: And the size is a big problem. You know, I always say and I tell my people my opinion may be not correct. But as an example, if we are doing a sculpture like life size and it is perfect, maybe it can be done by a qualified talented artist, someone an experience maybe thirty years, can do this. But when the size is giant, like a statue you mentioned in the Open Air Museum of Memphis, who can do this? Who can move like that face is bigger than the human size? So who can hold the power tool and move from the right side to the left side and then the news the eyebrows, the eye that the lips and make sure that this is perfect match to the other side. This is impossible. This is absolutely impossible. Okay. So the only thing again can do this is another machine, or a guidance from another machine or a computer system. Yeah, but the size of the statue is adding another problem to the story. So we are talking about again a giant machine. So the statue giant, and the machine is a giant also.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that you have pointed out to me in our tour guests many many times, is the original block of granite is huge. You could weigh eight hundred tons or five hundred tons, and then they cut it down in three hundred tons. You know, So just the size of the block alone, quarrying it and then cutting it is just out of our perception. We can't think of how that would be done.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I always say it is not. The problem is not just that the size, okay, but because the problem is how they decided to choose the size and why. Because this size will pring hundreds of challenges. So if they were not aware with all the solutions to handle this size, they will not choose this big block. Because this big block need to be cut from under the quarry, under the ground gliver, not from above the ground lever. So they need to do a tunnel first, deep tunnel under the ground okay, bigger, then the block itself and then cut the block. Then take the block out from this tunnel. You know what, any in any second, the blog can correct, can be correct. Because it's a stone. There is potential gas gaps or hidden cracks, and then the same story, there is high risk during sculpturing the statue. It can be broken. They can make a mistake broke that knows the ear a finger, so that will cause that they will leave the statue and bring anozar clock an as a three hundred ton. And in other statues like the one in lockso Tembil, you're going to see it also five hundred ton, and that the one we call it Memnon statue in the West Bank of Locks for seven hundred ton s one piece two. Okay, So this is the story that the size of the of the statues is leading us for this fact that yes, they had also very high advanced technology.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked to you in about a year, Muhammad, and I'm curious. Christan theorizes that they used heizoelectric energy and it was created in the Great Pyramids. The pyramids were power generators, h and perhaps the smaller pyramids were powering the tools and the living lifestyle these early people. But what's the latest theory on what was powering these power tool tools? Was it? You know what you're what you're thinking of? Is there any new thinking on it?
Speaker 2: Of course I agree with chrisdan One, but also I did believe a long time ago that not only the pyramits, but so many structures in ancient Egypt. From ancient Egypt, and so many symbols are serving in UH in many ways according to the time, so as if there's a function for these sites. Every civilization, So these sites were there for hundreds of thousands of weeks. But let's say in one civilization, the part the perramit was a power plant. In another civilization, the power the permit was a healing center. In another sevilization, the perramit could be something related to the stars, could be a star date or and you're going to read this in my next book. We're going to talk.
Speaker 1: We're going to ask you about your upcoming book in a minute here. But uh yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Every civilization UH used these sites in a different way based on what based on the technology they have and also according to some Bully Meth friends, I know, the permit is hiding the numbers of the universe, the equations and the correlations of numbers between each other, and so like the I'm not very good in excelling this, but I will try help that the space or the distance from the top to the base equivalent to the volume and the wits that will give us a number, this number and multiply by certain number will give us the distance between Earth and the Sun, or can be a reason to understand how we place or how to square the circle, or how to circle the square. It's all about mathematics. Like as if this permit is all the mathematical theories together in one sheet, that's like everything.
Speaker 1: With geometry, right, sacred geometry?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, okay, And I believe I agree with this because I think what we call it hol of records, if we find it, or if we find something similar, we will not find written secrets. Now I think we're going to find again designs secret geometry again. So we need to do our homework and we need to understand how this was made so to be able to figure out how we can use it and how we kind of understand.
Speaker 1: One of the absolute amazing parts of Saba tours is the fact that Mohammed is able to get special permission to sacred areas of these sites. And one of the outstanding parts of the tour is when we get to go into the Great Kufu Pyramid and you can spend I think we get a couple of hours in there, is it that right? We get two hours? Yeah? And I'm curious about your opinion of this new SARS technology Mohammed synthetic aperture radar which pierced the ground, the soil underneath these great pyramids and has found amazing structures. Do you think it's a valid discovery? Talk a little bit about your opinion of the SARS technology, and again for the olse of you listening, we will spend a great amount of time in these pyramids. You can go to the kings, the Queen's chamber, and the subterranean chamber, and the Grand Gallery, which is just a phenomenal part of the tour.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, it's I call it always that the magical part of the trip, the Grand the great permit private visit. And when Naha, my wife, they joined the business, she made sure to upgrade the level of quality and then she moved from quality living to make sure that we get the right permissions and the right time. Also because by doing this many many years, we figure out which time is better than the other time. So you can visit the place in a certain time, but it won't be very good. Okay, to visit it later at night may be better, or sometimes earlier Okay. A long time ago. As a local lived very close to the pyramids, we had local stories. One of the local stories that there are series or a huge network of tunnels under Giza Pyramids and Sakara, which can be a local story, may be true, maybe not true. But then when I started to study Gyptology, I found that even the ancient Egyptians they were talking about this and they call Disablato the Rostele rose tele okay rose Teu can simply being explained as the land of tunnels under the pyramids. Not only this, but there's one of the stories about one of the villagers who went into a tunnel from Sakara. The entrance was Sakara and ended up at Disablatoo. So we took about twenty six kilometers around twenty nineteen miles or eighteen miles. I think, okay, maybe someone can say no, this is not real, this is fake. I can say okay, But every site in Egypt there is a story about tunnels and a huge tunnel. Okay. And there is a place in Elminia, an area in middleg called Dominion. There is a huge location like the Syrupium, but it is like twenty times bigger than the serrupium. Every branch is one syrupium. Wow, remember syrub Zakara. Yeah, it is one branch of that place in Elminia. So when I saw the news about this shafts or the design under different permit, I know many people will consider this as too much. Maybe it's not like this, maybe not deep. But I think, you know, it is real, and I think there is there are more to be discovered, not under the Khafra permit, but under the Great Pyramid. For many years I was listening to my tours or my clients talking about a lake of water under the Greek permit. But I kept saying, guys, know, there's something not correct here. There is no water under the Greek permit, because during the private visit we can go to the subterranean shift Subtrnian rule and it is empty dry. There is no water. So I was telling them, you are confused between the Great Pyramid and what we call it the Osiris Shift in front of the second permit. There is water on the third delivered there at the depths of thirty five meters. But when I started to check this kind of rumor, as I called it, it, Herodotus, the Greek history who was talking about the lake of water under the Great Permit. He made sure to excellent this way. So now I can agree with this story because of what they discovered under the second permit. But there is no access now to this lake. The access disappeared hundreds of years ago, but it seemed that Herodotus maybe had an access or he was told by the locals about this lake under the Great Permit. So yes, the size of these two rooms and the very deep spirals or spiral shafts six hundred and forty five or forty or fifty eight meters, I agree with this one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Why do you think zaihel Was denies any of this material? I mean he's not really the spokesman for the antiquities department, but when he speaks up, he represents them, doesn't he. I mean he got under Joe Rogan and he basically said, no, that's all crap. I mean, what's he thinking?
Speaker 2: Look, doctor zachy is a is a man with great experience, of course, okay, and that can he represents the manstream zyptologists, okay, But their studies and their information based on the dynastics stores and based on what they can see on stone. So if they don't see something written in hieroglyphics written above the walls, it will be very difficult to accept it. Let metereally something quick when geologists more than one hundred and fifty years ago started to interfere in ancient civilization's work and they started to come up with what we call it prehistoric or pre dynastic uh information objects, especially in egipt we'll talk about easier. When they started to talk about pre dynastic cultures, you know what, most of the famous Egyptologists at the time, including Flinders Petrie, they said, no, this is not right, this is not good. There is nothing called pre dynastic. And they did these old buttery jars and and the other stuff. It's a bore quality of all the Kingdom or Middle Kingdom. But by time and after many many evidence, they started to accept the story and they approved and Flinders pe Tree himself became one of the pioneers of digging and finding pre dynastic cultures. So that's the case. So this is this is much forists and archaeologists also, but by it will not be unique or will not be something surprising for them. With the amount of data we are expecting in the near future. I think this is what will be accepted.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mohammed Ambrahem, coming to us from Cairo, Egypt. We will be right back today. We're presenting Megalithic Egypt, and we have to wonder how this new SAR technology is affecting our understanding of the past. Synthetic aperture radio apparently has been used by the military for decades to pierce under the ground to see enemy fortifications. It's recently been used to look at the pyramids, and we have to wonder if this is something to be considered all ancient buildings, all ancient construction, to see if there's earlier design features. I guess the reason I'm saying this, Muhammed, is that using the SAR satellite technology is one way to verify that these anomalies right. The only other way is that for the Antiqua the Department to grant permission to do other testing so they can validate these underground chafts. So if they deny it, it's going to be a problem, and it's going to be like the Scan Pyramid group that we're only allowed to release a little bit of data. But there was that void above the King's Chamber that they never were able to talk about because the Antiquities Department is controlling the release of data and information, so.
Speaker 2: It's not a void. But recently we know now there is another terance above the original entance. Oh yeah, I said, yes, Okay. We were told that by the end of this year they're going to announce more and give us more data about it. But as I told you, it's a matter of time. It won't be the case all the time. No, I think maybe a couple of years, many things will change.
Speaker 1: So they're going to be pressured, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Media pressure, social pressure, and and new techniques because no one ever used this technique. That's our technique. So now we know that we can use this technique to find underground designs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I want to move quickly to some of the areas. There's a lot of new places that you've added to this tour that I haven't been to, and one of them is uh you mentioned Herodotus and the Labyrinth which is in Hawara, part of the Hawara pyramid. Talk a little bit about what we see there. Obviously, the the there's a great deal that's under the ground. The labyrinth. You can't see any parts of it, but there's some some things to see. Talk about that.
Speaker 2: Heridotas mentioned something unbelievable about this place. He was talking about the Hawada permit, and then he said that in front of the permit there's a super giant structure and he give it a name, the Labyrens, And he made a very strange statement. He said that the whole thing was being built of one piece of a stone. So, okay, maybe people don't under understand how big it was. Okay, to make sure we understand how big it was. It was consist of three hundred rooms in two floors. Three hundred rooms. If the smallest of the the average size of the room like maybe four meters two by two. I think it was bigger than this. So we talk about truly a giant building from one piece of a stone. This is too much. Okay, maybe true, but my own opinion. Herodotus couldn't see or the one who told him the story. He was deceived by the superior technique and talent and machinery. Like when we go to the valley temble, we we don't see even the cut. You cannot put a razor or a sheet in the cut. Okay, it is completely closed. We see it because of erosions and because of some kind of humid effect. Okay, but if it was polished in a good way, we won't see these joints or lines. So he was looking up on this huge granite building. And when we say granite, we immediately expect rose granite of us one which is full of quartz. Quartz when you talk about bees electricity, this is one of the main things or or pieces okay, can be used to produce by zoo electric This place was being destroyed. We when exactly, but I'm not sure. But when we go there we will be able to see the foundation under the ground, and there are so many scattered pieces from granite, from quartzite, which is also another important source for selica high quality silica. We're going to see limestone and we will talk about what I call it the conspiracy that a long time ago there was no canal. It was a huge field. But two hundred years ago, the Egyptian government at the time, or one of the rich people who owned the land decided to dig a canal just beside the pyramid, and it went through or goes through the Labyrins. Yeah, the Lebyns now divided into two pieces or two sections the base of the Lebrens okay, eastern west. But I can tell you yes, there is no much to see except the pyramid and the foundation of the Lebrens. But the energy level there is very very strong. Oh really you go there? Because Number one, this place is not very popular. I don't know why. Like millions of tourists they visit Egypt, but they don't go there. Only maybe a couple of two thousand, three thousand maximum every year they visit this place, if not less so as if places still keep this clean energy. Okay. Number two, the scattered pieces of rose granite and the pyramid itself, because this one is still not explored from inside the passage, the messages and the so called the chamber chamber are drowned by underground water.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And and the very interesting statement Flinders Petrie. He said that he was able to go in it was not flooded yet. And he said that the sarcophagus, which I don't agree with this word, so I call it the box is made from and and this is unique. I never heard about this material. Okay, he said quartuzide. I know qurtuzis, but he said yellow transiparent quartuzide. Really, I don't know it's what does it mean, yellow cortezite. I understand this one, but yellow transparent quartuzide. In my opinion, maybe he was talking about a huge piece of quartz.
Speaker 1: Sure was an alabaster. No, he knows Alabast, Yeah, because it's in his museum.
Speaker 2: You're right, But he said yellow transparent cortuzide.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking forward to that list. As we come to the conclusion, I want you to mention a couple of other things, and I want to talk about your book real quickly, the one that's coming up. We I added Tennis, which I've been wanting to go to, which is just a megalithic site. And is Tennis Old Kingdom? I remember being all the figure out is it it's or is it before Old Kingdom?
Speaker 2: The famous story about Tennis is New Kingdom, New Kingdom. But when we go there, we will see that Tennis is also breed Alovian.
Speaker 1: There's there's monster sculptures, there.
Speaker 2: I mean exactly. We have Tennis is the only city all over the world which had more than ten opulists together in one place obblis yes. And and the one in front of the Grand Museum from Tennis, the one in the Harrier Square downtown also from Tennis. And it's not only Tennis. Where to visit two ancient sites, Tellabasta or the mountain of past It past It is a lioness uh knitter equivalent to segment. Also busted is sometimes a lioness or a cat goddess. Okay, we're gonna see a giant sculpture for a lady about five or six meters tall, maybe eight meters a giant was a giant hair wig. Okay, we're gonna see giant ruins of a timbil. The whole timbile was granite for Hatur. Really, this is the one of the unique timbles. We can see Fortur at the north of Egypt, not the south of Egypt. M hm. So truly, this visit to U Sharkeya, Tennis and Telabasta is very very special in this tour. Also again, yeah, the tourists, they don't go to these places when we why don't they.
Speaker 1: Go to tennis. Tennis is got so many anomalies, it's just huge.
Speaker 2: Okay. I will be very clear with you. Many of the tour companies they don't want to add this because of the drive and because they don't have their own cars, okay. And also sometimes maybe tour guide they don't know what to say exactly there because they can repeat stories they already told you at losore As one. Oh, so it is. It is maybe off the tourist plan Tennis and Fayoum, but we do this, We don't we don't want to be able to miss some of these secrets. As you said, yes, we take people to places nobody else have seen.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say something like the antiquities department doesn't like people go out to these anomalist sites because they can't answer questions about agolithic monster colossal size sculptures and how they were cut.
Speaker 2: No. Absolutely the opposite. That the places open, they have like nice dates, and they welcome people to come because the income when they sell tickets, it's good for the economy. But as I told you, it is the tourists who don't want to. Like in Sakkara, many people who visit Sakara. They don't go to the Serubium, okay, because it's another place away from the tourist man. But we do the Serrubium because we value the importance of Sakkara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing of the Serubium. It's the Earthly Agents. Grant Egyptian tour. The dates are April twenty eighth through May tenth, twenty twenty six. Our host will be Mohammad and his lovely wife nohah Embyhem and it's Sabaturs. And before we leave, I want to talk a little bit about your upcoming stargate book. Now, you've pointed out stargates at Hathorpe Temple almost every place we've gone to. You've mentioned something about signatures hieroglyphs that are related to stargates. What can you tell us about this upcoming book that you have uncovered in terms of what powers, how are these stargates energized? And the other thing real quickly, because we had Mike Ricziker on a couple of weeks ago and he mentioned that you had found some hieroglyphs that said people could go to the Moon or other planets, which I thought was hilarious. Talk a little bit about that, because that's I mean, I'm really looking forward to that book if that's what's in there, but any talk about it.
Speaker 2: You know, what is very interesting that this story and this book is coming from my mouse, Mohammed mouse, and myself was not a big one of this story at all. Okay, Like in the beginning of my career, I was more interested in ancient technology, and I was like trying to get more involved with geology and this kind of teaching. One of my friends was teasing with me all the time. Every time I explained something, he used to say, aliens. Who did that? Aliens? Aliens space technology. So I didn't pay attention. And one day I saw the glyph, which is it was in front of my eyes. For years, I used to see it every time, but I was not ready yet to understand or to observe this symbol, which is Saba, the symbol of stargate. Okay, but the moment I started to see it as if it was a kind of a system of steps or levels for me. So I saw the symbol and then I saw the many or the various styles of the same symbol, but sometimes short short like like how they call it short symbol, full full word full word?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean like an abbreviation.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, exactly abbreviation sometimes different direction. But I was not also, let's say I was not attracted one hundred percent. I was okay, something nice, I maybe check it later until I found the one in Dundara. The one in Dondara, when I saw real gate and stars and then some kind of definitions and they give numbers to the gate. Then I started to be interested. And then I started to see it in many timbers like Karnac Temple, look sort temple, and in each temple there is always something extra. But I'll tell you my like, how do you call it hidden part? Okay, people will read it in the book, but I will give you a hint. That again in aby Distember so aberdust the beginning Again in Aberde Symbol, I saw very small writings under the big writings I will air last year, and I was able to see smaller size writings, okay, like like maybe one tenths of the size of normal writings. And these writings are talking about stargates and its material and location and where it leads to. It's a full information about it's no longer just a war the stargate like the one I used to see. And then in then Door Attemper, I started to understand some of the information about the deacons. The deacons are groups of stars, three hundred and sixty groups group okay, each group ten stars. So I started to know better about because to be able to write my book in a good way, I did very good research because unfortunately there is no good sources for the Egyptian astronomy. That is a kind of very difficult task to do. So I think my book is going to be very important in this subject. Yes, there are so many, so many but scattered bdfs in many places, there are so many scattered information, like there are some information scattered in like five hundred books. So you need to gather them all to just read about one or two things. Yeah, okay, it's not easy to do this. And I found a kind of a title. This title led me to know that the ancient Egyptian had a colony in outside Earth. Oh my god, yes, okay, what planet. Uh, it doesn't say which planet exactly, but it is part or or the system of the northern stars, the ursa major Oh my god. Of course, when we see it, I will show you and well I will explain it in a good way and about the moon. Yes, and we will see this in Dandra Tempe.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 2: So this is what and why I'm very confident because as I told you, I came to this part without any preyer uh foundation or preparation. So everything I'm talking about is based on how I can read the thickest and what I can see in the symbols I discovered on the walls of the Egyptian temples.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Thank you for that. Again. It's the Grand Egyptian Tours, our seventh annual April twenty eighth through May tenth. You've heard it from our host himself, Mohammed am Raheem, and he will be with us for the full tour. If you want more information and all the itinerarydetails, go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours you get all the details. And of course if you have any questions what whoever, send me an email senter to Earth Ancients to the number for the letter you at gmail dot com and I will get right back to you. Mohammed. Wonderful, Thank you very much for the insight and we're looking forward to seeing you next April.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and as usual, this show is one of the best, if not the best.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we're describing the various sites of Egypt, various anomalies as well as the artifacts that are there. If you get your reservation in before the end of the year, you will get the discounts across the board, and there's also additional discounts after this year. It fills up quickly. We only take twenty people, but if you wait till after the year, then the price goes up. So if you have any questions at all about the tour, send me an email senter to Earth Ancients to the number four the letter you at gmail dot com and I'll get right back to you. Remember, the tour is April twenty eight through May tenth, twenty twenty six. We all meet in Cairo and it is just a total blast. I want to also mention that on the Facebook page there will be a gallery of some of these megalists that we talked about today to check out. So go to Earth Ancients Facebook page public page or join the private page. Over one hundred thousand strong and growing, and that's private because we don't want any people that are making out of character comments and all the other craziness. So go to Facebook and go to Earth Ancients. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today Muhammad Imbry him coming to us from Egypt. As always, the team of Gael Tour, Mark Foster and Fasil in Pakistan. You guys rock all right, take care of every well and we will talk to you next time. Anything