Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in We don't want.
Speaker 2: To report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 1: UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time area thirty one me neither there were self if it was anybody else above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you passed over.
Speaker 1: God, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: But it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top.
Speaker 3: Of US ninety one one. You just called both to be be fours.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: I to God on an unidentify object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying.
Speaker 3: Object on.
Speaker 4: Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show and twenty twenty five. I hope you're all doing well and in good spirits. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast to start off the new year. We are blessed with the company of Tim in Wisconsin and his life took us through Real turn at three forty three am, Mark in the beginning of a series of strange events that challenged his understanding of reality. Despite his attempts to lead a normal existence, he was constantly drawn into a world filled with UFOs, nightmares, lucid dreams, possible aid in interactions, and inexplicable synchronicities. Join us as he delves into these bizarre experiences, recount in traumatic moments as guideposts for self discovery. His account serves as a personal testament to the idea that sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction. Tim is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode, any help is very much of appreciate it. Now on the show. Hello, Tim, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hi there, Thank you so much for having me. It's really an honor to be here.
Speaker 2: We are glad you've joined us today. And you're calling from Wisconsin in the US.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Well ten pm our time, and it's fridged out there, so it's nice to be closing up doing this call with you in our room.
Speaker 2: That's the main thing. Keep nice and cozy. Okay, Now, Tim, you've got some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning please.
Speaker 1: Sir, Yes, absolutely, and again just thank you so much for the opportunity to share. And I'll start a little bit about myself, if that's all right. So my name is Tim Kaye from the Midwest. Just turned forty this year and I was born in Madison, Wisconsin, raised in Barboo, Wisconsin. I live and work in the Forest, Wisconsin with my family and three kids, my wife and two cats. Actually, on my fortieth birthday, I celebrated by publishing a book about my life and experiences. So that was really interesting in a fun process. So my hobbies include modeling, many painting modeling as in building models, rut down the runway, you know, learning things outdoor life, hiking, camping, do a lot of reading, video games, creative arts. I was a B to B marketing professional for fifteen years, working in different industries, and I've done most aspects of a full department, including writing, editing, designing, lightweb developments, and more. Pretty regular person, maybe even what you might call a dull dad other than these things that have happened to me over the time of my life. Some you know, a lot of people I've talked to keep bringing up the concept of a star seed and star trial or whatever and apply that to my experiences. They and my experiences I've come to believe and likely span my whole life. And they began to peak in my mid twenties and then again with what I would call information downloads, lucid dreams, and even a random event of what probably was automatic writing or drawing, and that was in my mid thirties. I've always had an interest in the weird and unexplained or it's too plausible, and quite a bit of you know, strange things and synchronicities throughout my life that I always try to just play off as coincidence, but lately it's just been more of a well, you know, there might be more to that than what I thought. Going on to my mom and dad. Mom was born and raised in South Dakota on the farm. You know, she did say she had some experiences there, didn't go into much detail, and so I kind of leave it there with that one. My dad was born at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Alaska, actually, and they met and married. They lived in Rithsburg for quite a while. My brother and I were born in the late eighties, mid to late eighties, and for a time we lived in Loganville, Wisconsin, and again my mom sued that she had some boddy events there, and then we moved to Watoma and didn't really remember much from there. But kind of my earliest memories are from where we live most of my young life, which was in Fairboo, Wisconsin. So I'm going to try to get right to it. And one of my earliest experiences, which at the time I didn't realize was really related to anything, but I always wondered I was a recurring nightmare and in the nightmare there what I see in the scene or my knee is kind of up in the air, and I'm looking into this dark space, which is a room of some sort of circular shape, and at the foot of where I'm laying, and I see these two figures, one a female, one a male, and they both have this strikingly plain and pale skin that they look like they're dressed in evening attire, one in a like black sequence dress and that was the female had long black hair curled out the bands, but again very light and features.
Speaker 3: In the face couldn't make out eyes.
Speaker 1: The male was taller with dark, short cropped hair what looked like kind of a cheesy mustache. I just remember feeling very scared in that dream, more than just scared, And as it as the dream kind of progresses, I will I come to the awareness of a fear to my right leaning over me and kind of having this just be looking colds and the ball kind of had and a primacy grin and kind of hands coming towards me. The scene changes again and I see this device overhead that looks like a long needle with a wider base and kind of this intricate workings of what looks like golden at the base and again. You know, the fear is pretty strong there as a kid, not knowing what's going on, and the dream always ended with feeling some kind of weird pressure and either my abdomen or you know, my rear end basically, and then it would stop. So that one always stuck with me, and I had it over and over and over again. This would have been probably elementary school. Do also remember during that time, This is a conscious memory of a few times laying in bed, I would be overcome with fear and I would take my blankets and put them over my head. And what I remember is seeing light, which I thought at the time was probably moonlight or you know, dust light coming in through my blanket. I would immediately start feeling white pressure around my sides on a blanket coming down, kind of poking feelings, and it just I was terrified. I didn't know what it was. I couldn't hear anything. My brother was asleep in the bunk bed below me. I had the top bun And what was interesting is there was this little hap above gray window that was shining into our rooms, and I was that had something to do with it.
Speaker 3: In that light.
Speaker 1: I remember being an on color sometimes I remember and it's kind of a weird green or kind of a lighter blue or greenish blue. And every time that that would happen, once you know, they started whatever it was started getting to broaden, it felt like they were pushing the blank down around me.
Speaker 3: When I looked back at that.
Speaker 1: You know, in those elementary years, I try to remember other things that may have gone on that those are the main ones. I do remember experiencing deja vu very often, and it was very startling, and it was just I felt like I was suffering through deja vu because it felt like I was doing something I'd already done. And I'm like, you know, kind of fruitless things going on, like them doing it again.
Speaker 3: Why am I do this? I already have done it, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: There's some other synchronicities, and you know, elementary school and growing up, but there wasn't much after those really early years that I recalled I did, so, you know, kind of forwarding fast, forwarding on to college, very busy and you know, doing my own thing, becoming an independent person, going to class, that sort of thing, finding new friends. As an art graphic design major, I was very shocked to find how much time I had to spend in the studio rather than going out and going to parties and drinking like a lot of classmates, which was interesting. But anyways, I remember one particular nightmare I had during college was very lucid, very vivid. There was an image of this creature, a nit maarriish thing looking at me, laying on its side and screaming like like a I don't know, it was like gurgling and screaming at the same time. Had these catlike eyes with a slit. It was all gray and has this really pronounced ridge bony structure on its chest, and from what I could see, it almost looked like it was being crushed or it was in pain or something like that. So towards at the at the end of the dream, I remember changing from sheer terror and dread to like almost pity, And of course the dream just stops abruptly and I wake up and I'm left with, you know, wonders of what the heck was that and what is going on there? So probably worth mentioning. I took a trip out to Utah with my mom. She drove and we went through the mountains in Colorado, through the snowstorm and into Utah. I did remember that we saw what I thought was an odd craft that was silently flying kind of over the valley that we were in on the other side of the mountains, and it was shiny and silvery. Don't remember hearing any sound or seeing any other aircraft or even jet trails behind it. Now I tend to just kind of chalk it up as maybe it was just a plane or you know, a jet, but it was still very odd, and I'll kind of always refer to that as the possible.
Speaker 3: Fighting I had.
Speaker 1: And you know, to the listeners here and you you're probably gonna, you know, get familiar with a lot of what I've had as experiences aren't typical traditional U of both signings, but there's some in there. So that's forward a little bit more met my life in college and later around we moved in together in post college. We got our own apartment that was just outside of Madison, Wisconsin, in a little town called sun Prairie, and it was going pretty well and you know, doing the work thing and all that. What was interesting is that at that time I started to notice this peculiar sense of anxiety that would just spend most evenings or around us usually after dinner. This was in my mid to early twenties again, and my wife would fall asleep pretty early after dinner, you know, just before we actually went to bed. I remember I was feeling really alone at that point and I just always had a vague, unsettled feelings for whatever reason. We also were into, you know, looking at the stars. This before we had kids and we can go do this stuff. Late night, we took a drive I remember, probably within the winter, outside of Town North on the highway and or something like that, and we looked over Madison. Now granted, Madison has the air now Guard true Acts airfield there and international Airport and some private airstrips, so very busy airport. But I do remember seeing what I thought was a peculiar aircraft. If it was an airplane, I thought it was some something strange where it was hovering this light. It was night again and probably the size of a small button over Madison, and the light stayed very bright and then suddenly disappeared, and you know, at the time I was really unsure what that could have been, and reported it to move on forward again, and we're going to get to kind of where things I would say heat up for my own experiences, and up until this point, you know, even those early nightmares and experiences I had kind of pushed aside, and I don't know if I would say forgot about, but just was trying to live life. After the birth of my first son was about three months in, I started waking up late at early mornings, almost every.
Speaker 3: Day at the same time, and that time.
Speaker 1: Was three point forty three am, and I would wake up feeling like I was in shop or in terror, or suddenly like, you know, something had just happened. But the interesting thing was I never had any dreams to speak of or remembered, and never had any knowledge of anything happening. I'd wake up suddenly, sit up, you know, I'm breathing kind of fast in that state of anxiety and high stress. I'd look over my wife's to sleeve like nothing happened. And I'd say that probably went on for months, months and months I've been It culminated in a major event of becoming aware of things. I would say that I was the catalyst for changing my life trajectory of either.
Speaker 3: Kind of ignoring me.
Speaker 1: It's things for the rest of my life, are really looking into them.
Speaker 3: One night.
Speaker 1: I am waking up, but I realized I'm not able to open my eyes and I can't move. And to add to it, I am hearing this deafening hum, this rhythmic low hum that's like vibrating my whole.
Speaker 3: Body and my bones.
Speaker 1: And the best way I could describe it is the sound that the alien probe made in the Star Trek film with the whales. You know, that's a pretty specific reference, but it sounded so much like that it really stuck with me.
Speaker 3: Before long, you know.
Speaker 1: That stopped. I could open my eyes and like all at once, I sat up, just completely not knowing what is going on. Look to my right, my wife is akin a sleep, dead to the world. I tried to whisper her, you know, to her, pushed her. She never woke up. I look around and the room is just kind of covered in this weird light. It's kind of blue, maybe moonlight. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: At the time a room.
Speaker 1: Was painted light blue, baby blue, so I don't know if that, you know, could have been part of it. But the next part of this experience was probably really even tipped the skill more to being so.
Speaker 3: I guess terrifying.
Speaker 1: At the time, I suddenly became aware of this presence right next to me on my left side of our bed, and as an instinctive reflex, I swipe out with my left hand and look over at the same time, and I felt this deep, deep hold my hand entered, and I noticed right as that happened, this shadow kind of melts and flits out of our window right at the foot of our bed, and that would have been facing kind of the north west ish side. That was like, if you kept going in the straight line, you hit the Madison Airport. So after that happened, I sat there for a while, just kind of trying to gather my wits that was an insane thing that had just happened, and went to the bathroom and came back to bed, And those events started to taper off after that, the waking at three forty three. But I remember having a conversation a few times with my brother shortly afterwards and started to think that and you know, this is where the conspiracy side of this phenomenon kind of comes into plane, Like you wonder if you were really losing it or not.
Speaker 3: I could have.
Speaker 1: Sworn I had a AT and T cellphone. This was probably let's see about thirteen twelve years ago, so pretty basic functioning at the time. I remember when we were talking it would sound like a landline was picking up and clicking off on my phone. So I always wondered if you know, something was going on as far as like being listened to, And I know how crazy that can sound, but to the people who was experienced things like this, nothing is really out as the realm of possibility, you know, just a really life altering series of events there. And that was something that I really tried to forget about, honestly, in the series of life events, I was really unfulfilled with my work and my job kind of left there unsure of what to do.
Speaker 3: Took some other jobs, stayed at.
Speaker 1: Home for a little bit, and eventually got a great role in another town in another state in Rochester, Minnesota. So we're right the next stage of life. Soon after that, we had another child, and there was some other odd events that occurred. I had some again I've been played by nightmares and Lucid James forever. One of the houses we had there was a toy that we got that was badly powered and it was dead, or at least the batteries weren't working right, and a couple of nights we had it go off randomly in the middle of the night. And at that house, I always felt like somebody was watching me or were kind of messing with us.
Speaker 3: I know that's a.
Speaker 1: Little more on the paranormal ghost side of things, but there was something with that house. And then I had a nightmare of someone taking over my body, and another one of a nightmare of my wife and I at my dad's house, which was my grandma's health and I ended up talking to someone that was possibly dead in that house or had died, and which if we fast forward a little bit, the same room that my dad later passed away in, which was very unnerving to me the time. But again, like through all this, I've got a new job, our family's growing, and we're in a new home, news state, and we're trying to live our lives and a lot of all this other stuff. Kind of I forget about push away brush aside. You know, it's like, nah, I don't really interesting things often, that's nothing's going on there. Well, we're at a grocery store towards our the end of our time living in Rochester. The star is called highbe and for whatever reason, I came across an advertisement for something with what you would call your typical grain a face of a grand there I stopped into my tracks. I was frozen. It triggered something in me, and that always.
Speaker 3: Stuck with me. You know.
Speaker 1: It took me a minute to feel myself away, but that seeing that visual just struck something in me like I had seen it before, or it just it wasn't good. And again that happened. I didn't say much to anybody. I kind of went on my way, but I'd always unraveled something, and I think that slowly kind of kept coming.
Speaker 3: To the surface over time.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to fast forward again some more. Eventually I got an even better opportunity back home in Madison. My wife told me that we were expecting our third child. And after everybody got back home, I moved first and worked, and then I would go back and visit until we were all moved there. I got this weird interest in the topic that seemed to come from nowhere. You know, I'm trying to live a normal life again and new big change. But I was always with one foot in each world, you know, this side of things in the the UFO and possible induction stuff. On the other I just felt compelled to start reading more on the topic. I read books and bogs other things, websites, you know, watch some documentaries, but in particular, I think the first book I read was John Max John eMac's book Encounters or something like that. And again, we are in our house, we're currently in now, and I came to a page with an experience who's drawing of a gray with black eyes, and it just completely got me triggered something deep up here and you know, revulsion, like just I couldn't look at it. Instinctively shut the book and put it down. I was shaking after seeing that. That obviously didn't sit well with me. And we were putting our kids to bed during that time, and I tried to not say anything to anybody, but I always knew that that meant something that I couldn't ignore it anymore. I needed to find out what was going on. Yeah, Shortly after that, I reached out to move on ERT team, the group that actually worked with people who might be contact these or experiencers that way, not just those that have seen you a boat. They had a questionnaire online and I took it filled it out, and many I remember were in the positive response from you know, like missing time, different things like that, and eventually I got an email from one of their consultives in their team. We schedled a call, and I remember we talked for a bit about my experiences and my families, and you know, their determination was that I was likely a lifelong experiencer. And in between our discussions, I had a very long string of lists and dreams where it seemed like it wasn't just dreams, it was you know, memories coming back to the surface or things like that, and I shared that with them. I remember one of them being the event, or I should say, a scene of me witnessing myself younger, witnessing some sort of I guess the description nowadays would be a Manti type entity that was in the sign of some sort of biological suit. And I swear like, if I didn't know better, I would have just been thinking I had a dream about the Independence Day Aliens, but it was different, different enough where it wasn't the same, and it was just so vivid that I thought I felt everything. I felt the emotions of scene as as a kid, the visual and all that stuff, and I drew it. I've thrown most of these fams and you can find them on my media online and stuff in the book that it was just incredibly moving to see that and experience that in a dream. But shortly after that, you know, I'm working, living like being a dad, and I'm thinking like, man, you know, if other people are going through this, going through these stages of doubt, you know, I want to see if I can help. So I reached out and I applied and I joined MUFON as a field investigator, which is actually really interesting work. I did many cases. Eventually, because our state only had like two of us, I became their assistant state director. Ont of the cases came to me was not enough information to do much. And there are some even that I thought were not real people, you know, these some like Scoopers are you know, a little bit of my wild imagination thought they might have been planted people trying to discredit the organization. So I don't know, they just didn't sound like real people. Only a couple really got me, a couple of sidings of UFOs that seemed very genuine and very unique in that typical and I will say this, you know, as far as location. I did notice a lot tended to be near the Great Lakeside in Wisconsin Lake, Michigan, so take that as they will. And there were a couple other ones that were a little more interesting to me than involved entities or creatures. One end, I think it was eau Claire or someone seeing that they were seen or had seen reptilian type people or creatures. Then another one was way of North, I think in Superior, and I think it even had a correlating news story that these two kids were camping out in the yard they heard this preacher are outside with tent and they, I guess if I remember correctly, they got out of their tents to see what was going on, and they saw this huge, very humanoid, very musthily big thing.
Speaker 3: Of course, they're struck with beer.
Speaker 1: They're just kids that kind of freeze there and they watch it go run chear through the forests next to them and just kind of like take out a bunch of trees. And I tried to correspond with them more, but they kind of petered off, and what we usually would happen in these cases, so you're left with wiring if it was true or not, but it was it always stuck with me.
Speaker 5: Do you have an interest in the Pair of Normal and you'll love the unex network dot com The x IS. You're streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFO's Bigfoot Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Strieber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina gomaz Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the para normal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at k u n x dB, follow our Facebook group on ex network, by the podcast on Spotify, ihearten Audible and Apple podcast It's Time It's Too is the.
Speaker 4: X x X.
Speaker 1: I eventually left move on for some personal health reism, you know, with mental health and anxiety, so a lot of that took priority, But I never lost interest in these things, and I still wanted to learn more about my own truth. When I got engaged with the er team member and he pointed me to a community of experiences and that was called opus Ope. That was probably the biggest curve of learning and enlightenment of some of these things that people go through and how these these memories can be altered or screened or whatever, and the truth.
Speaker 3: Can be kind of hidden from us.
Speaker 1: I also found quantum healing hypno therapist specialists near me, but it's the one that Dolores Cannon does, and we met and we did a few sessions. It was interesting because my first session didn't go as we thought it would based on want to share with us. We thought, you know, we'd get right to abduction or et things, but actually it went straight to what looked like a past life sometime in the eighteen hundreds. As with what we determined was my soulmates, I was living with some form of indigenous Native American in we think California somewhere, and it looked like I had several lives beyond that, other ones and other sessions. Here's where it kind of gets interesting. The first thing that I remember being revealed was apart from those conscious memories where I'm blacked out with it's or I'm feeling the poking around my blanket, here it's tapping at my window. And what I see in this session in my revealed memory is what I would describe as a more whitish, tall gray with a big head, but it's more rectangularly oval, if that makes sense, very wrinkly, three long fingers tapping on my window in those seep gay black, horrible looking eyes. Horrible. Just because you know a lot of my previous recollections and memories being retrieved, I remember that feeling. I don't think I have that sort of reaction as much anymore. I remember my vision goes blank after seeing the creature doing this, and I remember seeing this image of a set of interwoven rings starting to spin, and I hear.
Speaker 3: A voice saying do you like that? Or how do you like that?
Speaker 1: And as a kid, I'm responding with an excited and like, yeah, I like it. And then again I go blink in the memory, and then it comes back where I'm looking.
Speaker 3: At my feet now.
Speaker 1: My feet are wrapped in my old dinosaur blank that I had, and I'm seeing what spears to be there craft right opening. And what's interesting is these entities now are appearing as light schemes or energy or I'm seeing there or or something like that. One is really tall, seems to be the one in control. It's got device in one hand, little like metallic remote sort of things, and what I remember is looking over to my left, I'm seeing one shorter being that's like off purple in film, right, And of course I don't know what any of this means.
Speaker 3: It's just what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then those three figures are, you know, ushering me kind of two or three feet off the ground. I can't move into their craft. And that's kind of where that that part of the memory stops. I don't know what was done to me that was hidden. The next part of the recall, I'm on my back staring up into the sky on our driveway, and I remember seeing the lights or the sky above me is completely multicolored and shifting like a great big tin wheel in the sky, and at the center is a black kind of star like shape spoor ling along with it, which I always thought was you know, that was bizarre.
Speaker 3: Later on, I'll have met a.
Speaker 1: Few other experiences through Opus who shared the same sort of experience with the multi colored sky. So that was very very interesting to me that many of us shared that.
Speaker 3: I've heard it from others as well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Another piece to that memory is I remember seeing while I'm on my back, I look to my right and I see my neighbor a young young girl. She's in this nightgown and carrying out like a brown long mirrored stuff funny, which is peculiar detail that I recall, and she gets up and runs her house. Well, not till this particular session was probably two or three years ago. Now, I didn't ever follow up with that neighbor until this summer when I was writing my book. I wanted to see if she had any recollection of it. We're pretty close, that neighbor and I good friends, so I figured, you know, she would be open to talking. What just blew me out of my box. There was such a shock, was well, she didn't remember anything like that happening, but she did say that she knew she was a star seed as well, some kind. But even more so was that she confirmed that she had that sort of stuffy and carried it with her all the time. So that to me confirmed that that memory was very very likely a true event, and that we may have been together when taken and brought back together. Just you know, just a crazy thing that this stuff can reveal about your life if you look into it. Other sessions that kind of came out of that, we tried to get to the bottom of what happened at three forty three am, But it kept not producing much. Even my subconscious would say no, if it's blocked or it was very well hidden. There was a time where we might have gotten some feedback that it might have been a mistake, and they kind of screwed up and bring me back, and that's why I woke up early. Another part revealed that the Plenities was likely involved in the visitors that I've been experiencing in my life, and that there are other times in my life that I'm probably were near or saw different types of craft from who elsewhere. One looked like an egg on three legs with the Christmas tree lights inside. Another one looked like a weird fidgetoy with three or four The first one was much smaller, about the size of a person, and the next one that I remember seeing in this other stud and was massive and it was over trees and hills and like three arms with circles cut out in each end, slowly passing over the countryside.
Speaker 3: A two years.
Speaker 1: Ago, my dad passed away. And now this isn't necessarily UFO related, but I think it is related in who I am and just kind of coming to terms with that I might attract some other paranormal things. He passed away. We were cleaning out his house, and you know, you hear about the hitchhiker effect these days. I think it was brought up in a few books about Skinwalker Ranch and that sort of thing. Well, after we clean out the house, I noticed that I felt like I was fighting something at home and in my dream that was not of this world. A lot of knights I would haven't tell yet. I feel like something was in our room, being afraid to go to bed, and then I would have these bizarre nightmarees of different things. One night I woke up choking in I had march on my filt. I had dreams of being lifted and paralyzed many times, like I was unable to move, like something to have control of me.
Speaker 3: And then wake up.
Speaker 1: And I started having like thoughts of harm and visions and dark events to come. And another night I heard Latin prayer evolving in a dream and a gush of wind, and then those thoughts were gotten.
Speaker 3: The next day, just.
Speaker 1: This incredible journey of a lot of unexplainable things. And during that time, as I was falling asleep, I'd see flashes of green lights and triangles and I'm falling asleep. Now more recently, in the last couple of years, a lot of the overtly kind of visitation and strange things have kind of stopped. But I did have a year where I was walking most nights and I would see owls, owls every night, different owls, owls in different areas. I remember another night I was walking and I saw what I think was a UFO in the era constellation. It could have been a firefly, but I don't think so. There was a bunch out, but this was way up high above me. It's about the size of a star, the same color, of same brightness, and it just suddenly was moving and did a u turn very fast and very sharply, and then disappeared. It was probably you know, the span of two fingers outstretched that this happened up in the sky. And what was really weird it is I something got this like because I'm walking, Oh you should look up, you know thought It was like my own thought, oh you should look up, like someone was getting my attention. That's why it always kind of stuck out with me.
Speaker 3: Is very unique.
Speaker 1: More recently, like in the last you know, six months, weird dreams of I'm always at these meeting places where like a lot of people would meet, you know, weird type of airport, hotels or schools or shopping areas. It's very weird. I've also had a bunch of people reach out to me on social media after seeing the documentary that I was part of. They were very moved by it felt like very connected, and one lady even felt like she knew me from somewhere, like deeply. I mean, it's just this phenomenon is so multifaceted and layered. It's very hard to just put it into one nice, neat package. That's something I've been kind of working through and I guess trying to understand better, and you know, I guess kind of ultimately, I've tried to live all my life in the normal world, always knowing that I really probably didn't fit. I'm no longer a maybe person. I'm pretty sure, you know, after all these things occurred, that there is more going on out there, the consciousness of the universe. Things that go bump in the night are real, and I encourage everyone who may have these sort of things to try to find the courage to go on their own journey of discovery, you know. I just I hope that's what everybody can get out of this, and if they'd like, you know, they can read more in my book which is sale on Amazon. It is three forty three Am Awakenings.
Speaker 3: Of an Experience or so.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say thanks for everybody and for you posting and allow me to share my story. I hope it encourages others to come forward, to share the stories and bring the truth out there.
Speaker 2: That's great, interesting, Tim, thank you. When you would have these dreams, these experiences, did you ever notice any physical changes or marks on your body as these occurrences?
Speaker 1: Not many, No, No, I just remember that I almost always would wake up afterwards and it would be you know, later on after the three forty three am stuff. There was different times night, but no no markings that I can remember.
Speaker 2: What about anything health wise?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Have any problems or do you see improvements or any decline in health?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting you say that, definitely. I guess you would say decline in health. I mean, they're more weird things than actual bad health. And I guess some of them have led to some problems, some issues, some good challenges and every time I've gone to a doctor. I've been seeing a lot many for a while, They've not been able to come up with an explanation. There's no clear indicator of what's going on. For example, just this year, what was I mean? I can give you the scientific name of pleomorphic adenoma removed from my left salivary, which is your space land. And what I found interesting was that, you know, only really people who smoke or you know, been in other chemical, highly potent chemical areas get those. I'm not a smoker. I've never been in you know, chemical area like that or worked in that field. When I did my own research. Okay, of course I asked the doctors in directly face to face. They just kind of shake their head and we don't really know what's going on at But if you look defind cases that people have received radiation treatment to their neck, can't often get those. But I've never had radiation therapy. So the only thing I can think of is well, process of elimination is the fringe science. Those things that have happened to me couldn't be part of that, you know, I can briefly list other things. Got anxiety, Clearly, I had some PTSD from the experiences. As far as waking up, I have had vision changes of visual snow long ago I started having those these sensations of like spider winds, cotton touching my face all the time, which you know isn't bad help, but man, it was freaking annoying because nothing was there, and I kept feeling like something was sleep problems, gaps roun testinal issues that they can't figure out. And now I've got this partial. I just saw my neurologists and was having issues with sensation, burning mouth, couldn't feel things in my mouth, taste, I couldn't feel things on my head, and you know, did MRIs. They really couldn't find anything that they thought would be responsible for it. Now, I was in a car accident two years ago, but they tell me that I didn't have any brain damage, nothing lasting, just a concussion that I'm supposedly healed from. But it was like probably since the time of three or forty three am awakening that there was a slow decline in just overall good health.
Speaker 2: I would say, Okay, yeah, it is something which does come up during these experiences. If you do, you don't have to go into too much detail. If you don't want to, but do you recall any procedures or experiments that may have been done on you at that time?
Speaker 1: I would say not, not consciously. I don't remember anything like that. The only thing that I could say is the early recurring nightmares probably were you know, procedures taking I guess we all have heard this now semen or something from when I was younger with that device. I remember just how awful that felt so and it wasn't like it was just a dream. I mean, I really remember feeling it each of those times I had that recurring nightmare. Beyond that, like I said, whatever happened at three forty three am is completely blocked from me. Don't know what happened there. So I would probably only say that one one thing, but I'm sure that there has been many others. I forgot to mention that as a kid, I noticed that my steps them in. My nose was always goofy. It was pushed to one side, the left side. I'd have bloody noses all the time, and just recently the last couple of years, having imaging done on it there, the doctors like, dude, did you ever break your nose or have an injury to your face and I'm like no, and they showed me it's pretty messed up in there, and you know, they never happened to me. The only theory I have is, of course we hear about people who have had things done in their nasal passageways, and like I said, there wasn't a conscious memory. But in one of the hypnosis sessions, I do remember a procedure being done where I'm laying down and I'm seeing this rod that's in a rectangular shape coming towards my face and it's got this blue energy in it, and I remember it pop in my nose and then that part of that hypnosis memory goes away. So you know, if you put everything together, I guess the answer.
Speaker 3: Of the yes.
Speaker 1: And we call another scene from one of the sessions where I'm outside my body looking at what looks to be a kind of a weird creature with a scalpel like device instrument in their handout to do something to my right hip, and it has these weird inscriptions on it. But at the time when I'm noticing him, he looks at me in the session and then it all stops. Now, what's interesting about that is just this year of recovery from the car actent. They did imaging of my abdomen and hips and stuff, my lower spine. They saw that I had a bone island in the right hip.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's a coincidence or what, but those are the facts there, and you know, you can interpret as you will.
Speaker 2: When you were younger, was there any things that seemed to have stood out? I mean, I'm talking on the lines of teleprophy and synchronicities and feelings. Is there anything that stands out from when you were a child when some of these things started to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, it wasn't even when these things would happen, but I always felt and I couldn't explaining this and when I was really young, but as I got older and I found a word for it, impact empathy. I always felt the energy and moods of other people around.
Speaker 3: Me all the time.
Speaker 1: I felt very connected to animals, like I knew what they were feeling and they knew what I was feeling, and I was always drawn to them quite a bit. As far as the events as they would happen, there's not conscious memories of like hey am talking to you, I'm you know, telling me to go do this. You know, I've heard a lot of accounts of people hearing a voice like, can't go outside, and I didn't know why or who it was, and I went outside and then the event starts. No, that didn't happen until probably my mid thirties, when I was having these really profoundly lucid dreams where I wasn't I knew I was dreaming, but I was not just dreaming, and I was having these information exchanges from somebody. The first one being I was like, in this room, it was all round, I'm standing, and I hear this louge booming voice just say like three words to me. And it was something I looked up later, trillium taco ferao glycosaatees. Like, what the hell? How why would I think that in my dream?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I looked it up later and it had it's some sort of experimental cancer treatment chemical made from the trillium roots, trillium being a plant. I had a couple of pre cognitive dreams and during this time of a blizzard and the next day a blizzard was, you know, totally blanking our entire city. There was also some I think, some sort of message about people that might have passed somewhere, and I was given some information and looked it up, and it was kind of close to being actress. And again it was very limited, like during the day doing my every day stuff, not really so much that you know, not a lot of like telepathy or kind of things going on in that nature. I do talk about a very kind of a darker synchronous city. When we were a kid, my friend and I, it's a really silly one. We were listening to some music in his basement.
Speaker 3: He had a pet cat, and.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, we hear the cat kind of rustling against his laundry room door, and we look over and it's laying upside down, kind of pushing on it. We didn't think anything of it at the time, and then it did even more and then stopped, and one of us, I think I think I did first, went over to check on the cat, and it stopped moving, but I put my ear to its chest and I could hear its heart beating, but it got flower with every beat, and it eventually stopped, and we think the cat cata seizure and passed away, which is really awful and sad. It was always always stuck with my friend and I is that the song that was playing with Metallica's Die I Die, My Darling, And it's just that's sort of synchronicity you just can't make up. It was just the weirdest thing in My friend and I have always from that day paid attention to the little weird things in life. Like people now it's memes about the glitches and the matrix, but we've always noticed little things like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, that's exactly it. You mentioned that your mother had had a UFO sit in. Is there anything that your mother is ever mentioned to you? Maybe she had possibly empathic abilities as well.
Speaker 1: I think she's very similar along those lines. In fact, I think that's probably where I got it from, because we can often have conversations and we don't have to say too much with each other, and we know what we're talking about. As far as like those those sightings and things, she doesn't like to talk about them a lot, so I don't really know all the details, just that she probably did. They were very startling, and she was younger, and you know that she was changed by them. But it's like a part of her that kind of she keeps hidden. Away from a lot of people, but shared with me and my family. So it's just very interesting. But yeah, I think she has some definite abilities that she's probably less aware of or less willing to put out there, but I know she capable of that, and she does kind of wonder sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So these type of subjects, it wasn't stuff wasn't really discussed in the house, your childhood home.
Speaker 1: Not when we were young, not at all. No. No, as as I got older and I started going through these things and started wondering, and she shared with me some of that stuff. We did talk as adults about this stuff, and it was much more. She's very open to this stuff and it finds it very interesting, all that kind of thing. So yeah, I mean we had things that happened that were just generally weird that we talked about when you're kids, but nothing like that that wasn'tuntil we were later much older.
Speaker 2: Would you say that your experiences have they been positive, negative, or even neutral?
Speaker 1: I would say I'll until this point, just from the things that I can remember. I try to balance this with how everything was at the time. If you just go by back when I was waking up, it was terror sheer terror when I would see the two pictures, as I mentioned, terror, So probably right now where I'm standing, probably neutral. I would like to shift the balance to positive, just because of all the community and great people and support and understanding I've met. But back in the early days when these were happening, I mean, they're nightmarish things going on, feeling terror and dread and ivan PTSD like symptoms, not knowing what's going on seeing those pictures, that's of course the negative, you know. But if I have, which is my goal, more understanding of what is going on and the why, and more enlightenment. My goal is to hopefully see this from a broader perspective and develop a more neutral, positive understanding of it.
Speaker 2: So would you say these experiences over time have changed your life and your perspective?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But I always that's the funny thing. I always had a suspicion that stuff that we don't play under stand have always been going on.
Speaker 5: But it did. It did.
Speaker 1: It's once I had those experiences in my mid twenties and then had the drive and passion to figure it out. Absolutely, it changed everything about me. It changed life forever. I mean, knowing that it might have been alive in another life, have maybe an eternal soul like what a lot of people talk about, and having another soulmate. I mean, it's like, how do you balance all this stuff? You know, you're always wondering, You're always going, well, what is going on? There? Is this really real Sometimes, like the dreams can get so vivid that when you wake up you're like, okay, I'm awake. Right, It's just changed so much. Meeting different people, some really wonderful people I never would have met if I didn't have these experiences trying to find answers. I think I really grew up as a person as well, really matured in some ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. This is a good thing about the show is people come on and share, and you know you're actually reaching people which aren't involved in the community. You know, they don't really have other people to talk to and share with. It's important to find a community, you know, network with other people which have had these experiences. You'll find some common ground. You won't always necessarily get the answers, but you'll certainly find connections and friendships. Possibly can meet some wonderful people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably one of the biggest things is even your closest family members, you know your wife or you know significant other kids. You can share so much for them, but they truly don't have the understanding if they haven't gone through it. And finding those people out there who have and are in the same position and are just really yearning to understand what has happened, and you can bounce ideas off of them. You can like the wildest thing like, well, this to me what you guys all think, and some of them might come back and say, you know what, that exact thing happened to me. I did this. I found out about this with regards to it. And then while you have an understanding of something that has been aching at you forever, and you can let that piece be I guess resolved.
Speaker 3: You know you have a peace about it.
Speaker 1: That part that is unsettled can then rest and you can move on. It's really about like processing, understanding and awareness and moving on and like taking all that as a whole person and just living in a much different, hopefully better way for everybody. And that's a lot due to these communities.
Speaker 2: It is important because you know, I've had guests on it which have never shared these experiences, and sometimes it can be forty odd years from the time about the experience of the time, and they're sharing it. You know, I've never told anyone, including family members in some cases, and of course it can be difficult telling your friends that can be very fifty to fifty. The hard thing is he's shared these experiences with your own family members. You need the closest people to you, and they don't believe you. You know, that can be very difficult to have someone not believe you. It's one thing to listen, it's a very different thing to believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I was fortunate. I think in my family nobody really outright disbelieve me, and we're very most of the time, very supportive. But again, you know, most didn't have a way to truly relate to it or understand. And you know, I was very careful in who I was more vocal about it too, and how much I was like, you know, some relatives that might have a harder time. I might just hear like, yeah, you know, I had some experiences and they're really in my life. Or like with my mom, I can probably be the most open about it because of her own experiences and she's just more of an open understanding person with this, you know, respect to the stuff. But at the same time, I'm not quite comfortable like some people might be going out there in a lot of mainstream realm and me and like, hey, you know, this happened to me. But this book and speaking and sharing has been really part of this process of kind of healing and growth and trying to get through all.
Speaker 2: This stuff, educating and healing. Three forty three am Awakening of an experiencer. Where can people get you booked? Tim?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: They can get it on Amazon. It's an e book on Kindle and unlimited Kindle Unlimited. It's in paperback in a hardcover version.
Speaker 2: Many different options. I've used kind or and I don't mind it, but I love the smell of a book.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. If I can get a paperback of books, I am all over it. So that's why I wanted to make sure a paperback was available.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll put Tim's links below to the Amazon and his website, and you have images as well that people can view.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely wonderful stuff.
Speaker 2: You did. Great, Tim. You said you were nervous, but you know we didn't pick up on any of that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Well, that usually is the result of having a very friendly and gracious and awesome host. So I really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We never judge people. I never get people on here to say that didn't happen to you, or you're mistaken, this is what happened to you. We don't do that. There's shows that do, sure enough, but you know we don't. This is like I said, this is more of a digital campfire, you know, where we can just hear people's accounts and people can take from it as they will some friendentertainment, yeah, others because they're you know, they are going through their own experiences and they're looking for they're looking for a lighthouse, you know, they're looking for direction. So it really helps. So yeah, and every episode I release, I get a ton more emails from people which you have either had the same experience or seen the same thing, going through the same problems. So it does help. So you know there's people listening out there which will get a lot from you. Tim.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I hope. So, you know, I think that's a wonderful just a great way to approach it, just letting people share and they can take what they will from it, and that was really what I wanted to do with my book too, Like, hey, this is what happened to me. Some of it I don't even want to believe, and you take from it what you will. And I hope it helps other people because I didn't know where to go when I was struggling through all this, and I've made a lot of mistakes and went down some rabbit holes I should know, and I'm just hoping that this will help others come to their own truth and be at peace with it a little bit faster maybe than I did.
Speaker 2: That is unfortunately a process, and a lot include myself, have all gone down that that way.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much. I mean it was it was really great being here with you. It's a great show and a great format, and I just love you for it, so thank you again.
Speaker 2: You're more than welcome, Tim. Like I said, this show wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the guests like yourself and the listeners. Tim, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, thank you so much for having me. Great to meet you and get to know you a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's always good to make a new friend. Tim. Okay, keep in contact all right and we will speak soon. And you enjoy the rest of your evening.
Speaker 1: All right, Pak soon you Toobe.
Speaker 2: Take care, take care bye and now Tim Brighte, Well that's it for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you haven't encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Tim for sharing tonight, and as always, thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye and