Speaker 1: One. Pull over, buddy, and welcome to the Friday Night Drive West Suburban Podcast. This is Josh Welge. I'm here with Joel Bennett's and Joel. We made it through week one, a very exciting week one across Illinois, across the western suburbs. A lot of great football that we were able to see, that we're able to hear about, that we were able to read about, and hopefully the people out there were able to read about. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 2: Joel.
Speaker 1: How was it for you your first experience of Illinois high school football?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what a wild week of high school football all around. You saw a lot of different games hactening, you know, you saw some with some explosive defensive or explosive offenses. You had defensive showdowns, and then you have games there decided within the final drive. I mean, absolutely insane first week of high school football here in Illinois.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really was. It was really, really fun, and it's one of those that boy, you just wait forever. It's kind of like Christmas. You just can't wait for it to get here, and then it's finally there and it lives up to your expectations. So it was a great week, But the best part about it is we're just getting started as we tape here on Tuesday afternoon. Again, thank you everyone for joining us. You know, if you're just joining us, we have on Tuesday our Friday Night Drive updated power rankings just dropped this morning. Spoiler alert, there's a new number one, and there's a few teams that have joined the top twenty five that are from the Western suburbs. So take a look at that. You can look at Steve Susci's you know, kind of what we learned from week one. On Wednesdays, Steve will be dropping his next playoff projections. They'll be coming every week, so definitely take a look at that. We also have notebooks and features for pretty much every market in our on our show footprint, all the way from the Western Suburbs to the Mississippi Rivers, so so definitely check it out. Joel, Like we said, a lot of great games last weekend. I'm gonna started the game that I was at on Saturday and kind of work our way back. Batavia at Glenbard West. That's a matchup that it's funny. I wondered, I was kind of wondering, you know, had those programs ever played each other. Because they're two of the best programs in the western suburbs. You can maybe make a case that they are the two best programs in the western suburb And I talked to Glenbard West coach Taed Hetlett, and he said they've never played each other, at least as long as he and Dennis Piron, the Batavia coach, have been there. And between the two of them, we're talking about it combined about thirty years on the sidelines at those schools. So he's and coach he Lett said, you know, we always wanted to play each other before we were and the way he worded it as we get closer to retirement, and I don't think of those guys as anywhere near retirement. But anyway, it was good to see them get together and a good game. It was a game that Batavia they led the whole way. They felt like they were in control, but they never were able to really kind of put away Glenbard West until the final minutes. They finally come out with a thirty five to twenty eight win. And really the story for Batavia is, I mean, we talked about before they graduated, some significant pieces of their offense with Ryan bow their quarterback, you know, receiver. They just lost a lot of talent. Batavia has been a team offensively that in the past, they've really like to spread the wealth and different guys get the ball and kind of move it around in the pass and they run. And they were not that on last Saturday. They they were like, we're gonna give the ball to Nathan Whitwell over and over and over again. He had thirty five carries and I looked it up. I think he had seventy nine carries all of last year. So a very busy young man. But coach Pieran said that, you know he's a guy that he is, you know he's he's he's the most fit guy in the program, the most fit guy in the school. He runs track and they told him, they're like, Nathan, you're going to get the ball a lot.
Speaker 2: And he did.
Speaker 1: Thirty five carries is quite a bit. In the first half, he had twenty carries. They had only had four position players touched the ball in the first half, and that's including their quarterback Body Anderson, so they really rode Nathan Whitwell and he had three touchdowns. He had a fifty two yard touchdown right off the bat kind of showing that track speed right off the back, kind of beating guys down the left sideline. And then you know, finally at the end, Batavia's defense, you know, really rose to the challenge because Glenbard West, they pulled within a touchdown late in the third quarter, Glenbard West had two opportunities for a tying score. They got the ball twice on Batavia side of the field. Batavia's defense, you know, stood both times, turning away Glenbard West for a very good win on the Glenbard West side. Tay On Oriental, they're very fine senior running back. He had a couple of touchdowns rushing. He had an eighty seven yard punt return for a touchdown. But really key for Glenbard West. He actually got hurt the second to last drive. He was dropped for a sack. You know, they kind of threw him in a wildcat at quarterback, which they've before. He got her on the second last drive, and I talked him after the game. Sounded like he had a hand injury, hand injury possibly maybe a little bit of a break and he was going to the hospital. So that's something to keep an eye on. He's a very very important cog for what Glenbard West wants to do going forward. So obviously it was a great game and a very good win for Batavia. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously the big question was what was the offense going to look like without Ryan Bow? And obviously Nathan whitbow Day provides for the offense last year. I think he had nine touchdowns for them on the ground last year, and he was overshadowed by you know, Charles well Play, who was, you know, the mean star of that offense besides Ryan Bow. But I mean he perfectly showed what he was capable of doing during that first game, especially against a team like Glenbard West. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to run it with Whitwell in the coming weeks, especially with Body Anderson still trying to get used to the system and being still you know, being used to the starting quarterback role. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they start to work Body Anderson in a little bit more into the action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no doubt. I mean I think that they a lot of throws that Body Anderson threw was kind of like those wide receiver screens, short passes to Isaiah Brown and players like that. I think as the season goes on, you're going to see them open up a little bit more, a little bit more, and then by the end of the year, I mean, I think Nathan Willon's gonna be a huge part of what they do all year long. But I think by the end of the year are going to see a little bit more typical Batavia where they're opening up. They just do a really smart job of utilizing the talent at their disposal and how they utilize I've always liked the way they do that on the offensive side, not to take away from defense. They always have a great defense as well. So a very good win for Batavia. They're they're kind of neighboring rival, Geneva also open with a with a kind of a resounding win. They weren't obviously weren't challenged to the same level Batavia was. But you were there on Friday, what do you see from Geneva?
Speaker 2: And I saw the longest first quarter that I have ever seen. I think it took fifty five minutes for that first quarter to end. But rightfully so, I mean, there was so much that happened, and it was such little plays that happened, But Geneva only ran nine offensive plays with their first team and by the end of it they were on forty two nothing. I mean, it was pretty crazy to see overall. I mean, you know, big question was how is Tony Chikino gonna deal with the wide receivers and you know, getting thrust into that starting quarterback role, and he did it pretty seamlessly. I mean he was six for seven passing, He had one hundred and sixty four yards and four touchdowns. There wasn't a single drive that Geneva had in the first quarter that lasted longer than two plays. I mean, it was just pretty dominant from the start. And they're gonna be pretty fresh for this week as well, because they didn't play in an entire three quarters. It was and it was the second team playing the entire final three quarters against this lark And team. But for the quarter that I did see, it looked like he had perfect control of the offense. I mean he was slinging perfect balls to talent Taylor and Finnike and Webner both of them got all six of those receptions, and it looked like also Michael Romro, who is going to be the starting running back, also had some pretty solid runs as well, even if he did have two rushes. But it looked like that offense was just perfect cylinders throughout the entire time. And it's going to be very interesting to see as the season progresses, hopefully for more than a quarter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of those games is good for different guys to get on the field. A lot of guys got the opportunity to see what they can do, and in some cases guys that have played before in Varsitiolo. In other cases, you know, guys getting their first far as the experience. So Geneva is gonna get really tested down the road once again into Kane Conference. But obviously a really good win for them. Starting the season. Game that I was at on Friday night, Oswego was hosting Equal Valley as we Go. Very impressive on both sides of the field. They come away with a thirty to thirty of seven win. They forced three turnovers, Their defense was dominant. Carson Cooney, coach's son going to Iowa, seen lear linebacker. He was all over the place, particularly in the second half. I think he had seven tackles and six tackles for loss and just all over the place, you know, pressuring the quarterback, dropping guys in the backfield. Jeremiah Kane, Northern Iowa recruit, he had an interception, he had a long cash that set up a touchdown, and then he finally, you know, caught a touchdown at the end of the game as well, and just to you know, a swe of really control the game. They even won the game thirty to seven with two touchdowns getting called back to give you an idea about, you know, how they're able to control the game, and they looked like a team that's very experienced. It has big hopes for this year because they are very experienced, and they do have big hopes for this year. They have their coach, Brian Cooney said they have sixteen starters back from last year. He said that typically he's more like ten eleven guys, but to have sixteen guys back. They have five guys that started when they were sophomores, or at least they're up on varsity as sophomores, including his son carsoncluding including including Jeremiah Kane. Their senior quarterback, Brett Conley, he's another returning starter. He looked like a guy that I mean he had he had his ups and downs last year, but he looked like a guy really in control of things. You know, he's kind of checking off plays that weren't there. Just really a good grasp and really good poise. And I actually talked about talked about that with him from my Kennell County Football notebook if you want to check it out, just his experience and and how comfortable he is in the offense. He has pretty much all the same skill position guys back from last year. So aswego, looked really good and they're going to be a team to watch in the Southwest Prairie Conference and the and in the Western Suburbs as a whole. So very good win for them. Another team that that had a nice win, you know last Friday, a team from the Dukene Conference that we're going to be talking about, Saint Charles North, I mean, similar to last year. That was just a wild kind of shootout game at Palatine and they come away with another win. If I'm not mistaken, I think Ethan plumb Ran orchestrated like a ninety nine yard drive late in the game. So that's a really nice win for St. Charles North. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean we kind of expected it from last year's game between these two teams. I mean it was a thirty seven to thirty fourth victory for St. Charles North and St. Charles North came back in that game and they had to do the exact same thing this time around too, this time in enemy territory. I think they entered halftime down twenty four to fourteen, and I mean you kind of mentioned it. There a ninety nine yard touchdown drive led by Ethan Plum with a pass to Keaton Rinky in the end up and then a two point conversion at the end of it. I believe it was to Brian Harms, the Marmion transfer, who got that two point conversion to officially give them to win. So overall of great game for St. Charles North, and I think Keaton Rinky, who caught that game winning touchdown, had three touch founs in that game, over one hundred receiving guards. He was one of those guys that coach palm Zach said was somethody to look out for. Obviously, he was injured last season, but with the large amount of senior wide receivers that they had, you know, kind of was going to be a little bit over a shadowed was my guess.
Speaker 1: But this year he.
Speaker 2: Has that full spotlight, that wide receiver number one spot and he made sure to make his presence noticed in that first game. So that connection between the two will definitely be something to look forward to as they go through this next non conference late and then eventually against Crete Monte and then into the Kaine Conference play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good win for Saint Charles North. Good weekend for the Kanne Conference in general. They they want I believe seven and one in the conference. Uh seven win a non conference games, Saint Charles East with the only lost including in that glen Bar North that was winless last year. They got their first win right off the bat and Wheaton North similar to Saint Charles North, they wanted the end. They beat Providence on the last play of the game when a touchdow on a two point convert. Well, I know it is a touchdown. I'm not sure that two point conversion. I think I'm confusing that with Saint Charles North. But but Weed North gets a good win Glenbar North as well, So a very good weekend for the Duquane conference who we think is going to be very good and showed it the first week. Another conference that we all know is going to be very tough is the CCL e s CC the Catholic League. You know, Nazareth is a team that you know prominent there in our area. Nazareth comes away with a really exciting win over Kankakee that that was kind of a back and forth, came down to the end Logan mal Chicks through a touchdown I believe to Jake's sistone, so they beat those two. Teams have played some very entertaining games, some very different games the last few years. Yet last Friday's game was a shootout. Two years ago is a two to nothing finals, so we had a baseball scorer. There wasn't a baseball score Friday. But nonetheless, Nazareth comes away with a very good win and a team that we talked about last week on the podcast. They started zero to four last year. They start to two and four of the year before. They still wont stage, but nobody wants to get back in that situation where you're digging yourself back up. So a good start to the season for Nazareth. Nazareth there a game that we kind of pinpointed last week, Joel, between two conferences and two teams that are very close to it to each other that hadn't seen each other for a while was Glenbard East Willabrook. I'm not sure if you saw that that game was as wild to finish as any last Friday. Did you happen to see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly a couple of good bids about it. I mean, very similar to Saint Charles North. I mean it came down to the and Wheat North, for that matter, came down to the last sacon. He came down to the last drive. I mean that fifty seven yard returned from Monte cook Is set up that game winning pass for Michael from Michael Neat and Muhammad Musla with two seconds left. I mean, you can't get any better than that. I mean, come on, it's week one of high school football and you have a game winning drive, game winning touchdown, I mean, against two great teams. There's nothing better about it.
Speaker 1: If people had missed it, there are two touchdowns in the game in the last twenty one seconds. I mean beat that. Littlebrook scores to go ahead and their home fans are probably thinking, Wow, this is an amazing Week one win over glen Bard East, and twenty one seconds later if glen Bard East is celebrating, so you know, wild game. If that's the way the season is going to go for those those two teams would buckle up. But a really nice win for Glenbard East and a good win for the Upstate eight Conference being able to beat a Western Bourbon conference. So a very good one there. Heading before we kind of look ahead to Week two, there's a few more games that I wanted to kind of identify. Plano gets a nice seventeen to fourteen win over Ottawa that was the debut of their new head coach, Kyle Tutt. I don't know if we touched about it last week. Interesting summer a plan O. Kyle Tutt, who used to be the head coach at Streeter, he hired as an assistant in June, and then and then Rick Ponks, who is a plant head coach, He took an assistant job at Benedicta University and Kyle Tutt he became the head coach in mid July. I remembered I showed up at a seven on seven in Caitlin, and I went up to him, and I said, hey, coach, how long have you been You're pretty new right when he when were your head coach? He's like yesterday, So I'm thinking okay. But nonetheless they get a nice seventeen to fourteen win at Ottawan. Really the story there, and again I touched on on my Kennell County notebook. This week, Tim Young ran for one hundred and fifty yards in a seventy five yard touchdown. Tim Young was an offensive lineman before this year. His first three years of high school, he was at center for two years. He was a guard last year. But I asked him about I said, how did he get moved? Because normally you're thinking, you know, maybe the coach is like I had nobody or whatever. And he said, you know, I went up to the coaches and I said, I really think I'm a better fit for running back. He's a track guy, and he thought he's not that big. He's like one hundred, five hundred and ninety pounds. And the coaches came together and they said, all right, you know, let's see what you got. He apparently has a lot. I mean, either ran for one hundred and fifty yards and a touchdown. So a very good win for the Reapers, you know, as they as they get ready for the Kishwaukee River Conference schedule ahead, Joe, before we kind of take a quick break and look award to Week two. Any other teams or games that kind of stood out to you, Yeah, I got a couple that.
Speaker 2: I think. Caitlin was one of those teams that we would kind of keeping our eyes on, especially in that game against Washington. Of course, last year they lost that game in Michael Organson's first game at head coach. This year turned it around in Enemy Territory, got the twenty eight fourteenth victory on the road. I mean, great start for the King of the Knights in their second season under Michael Forguson, Yeah, it's a great way to start, especially with a new quarterback under center. Obviously before you started Troy or Carlson, it's no longer. There's a great way to start off in a new era. Another team I kind of wanted to touch on because I then we kind of mentioned it while they were the one loss in the De Kayne Conference, I mean St. Charles East kind of showed that their offense is pretty ppotent this year. They scored forty points in their loss against the team that went nine to two last year and made it to the second round of the playoffs in Lincoln Way Central. I think JT. Padron, the new starting quarterback, had over three hundred and fifty yards through the air and connected with hiko Jo Kai odd wide receiver who had one hundred and sixty nine yards and two touchdowns. So even though they got the loss, I mean, it shows how deep the Kinge Conference is gonna be this year, how deep the offense is gonna be, and it's gonna be really fun when it starts in ten days.
Speaker 1: No doubt. I saw that St. Charles Eas scoring, I'm thinking, well, too bad they lost, but wow, their offense is pretty good. I mean they're a team that once they started Dukane Conference play, you know, teams are gonna be like, yeah, we think maybe we can beat Saint Charles East, but man, they can really score, so we better, you know, come ready for them. So and then Caitlin you mentioned that, I mean they had they graduated Troy or Carlson, they graduated Eric Johnson is a really good receiver, and some other guys, and they had a really difficult what I thought was a very difficult start to the season before they even start intertate a conference play, which is going to be a bear when you're talking about playing Washington, and then they got with Conda this week, so that's a really that's a very good win for them right off the bat to kind of show that you know, hey, we're we're still pretty good. I mean, you might not know who we are, but you may not know some of these guys on our team, but but yeah, we're still pretty good. So a really good win for the Knights.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Yeah, it's a great way to start off this season, especially to go have that one and no mentality every week. So to get that first one out of the way is definitely important.
Speaker 1: All right, And when we come back, we'll look ahead the week two. Welcome back to the Friday night Drive West Suburban podcast. I mean Josh wellgame here with Joe Bennett's and Joel as we look at to week two. One of the matchups that kind of stands out interesting matchup between teams from different leagues and I don't think they played each other. Batavia hosting South Elgin. Patavia obviously coming off of a really good win over Glenbard West South Algin. They really had a tough one week one. Barrington really kind of knocked them around. But Barrington's a very quality team that's a Class eight A semi finalist from last year with a lot of kids coming back. But South Algian's program, it's maybe people don't really know, but they've had a lot of success on the last few years, so I'm sure they're going to be, you know, kind of preparing things and that's not a gimme for Batavia.
Speaker 2: We two, yeah, definitely, I mean, you know, kind of talking about it. Well, we kind of talked about, you know, conferences and how well they did last week. The upstay AE or Upstay eight. West did not exactly have the best start to the new conference split up. I mean, I think they went one in six in total last week. The only team that got to win that conference was West Arora. So not the best start that you need but for heading into conference play. But I mean they still showed that South Elgin still showed that they had some quality players on the team, big one of course being Ishmael George who's playing tight end for them. He had one hundred and twenty five yards and all three touchdowns for South Elgion last week. So for Batavia, the real question is going to be you know, obviously they had to learn how to stop the rush in their first game against glen Bard West. The big thing this week is going to be how can they show that they can protect in the air. Obviously, they're returning to a bunch of big defensive backs for them, you know, of course, big one being Chase Osbourne, who's coming off of the season where he led the team in tackles. I think you also got guys like Jacob Dancy who can provide that backup as well. So it's going to be interesting to see how they can play against a team that primarily uses the air rather than using the ground like they did last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Batavia was down one of their key defensive backs last week, Josh Kayley, I think you know the name. He didn't play and coach, I mean he said he's one of our best, if not our best, defensive players. So I'm not quite sure the extent of his injury and how long it could be out, but really wasn't tested much. Glenbard West is not a team that puts it through the air a whole lot, but obviously that that will be the case against South Elgin and Man South Elgin. We I talked about it last week how the Upstate A Conference used to be, you know, kind of locker close conference where they just played each other. But now with the way that conference has been sort of reconfigured, now they're able to step out and play non conference games. Well Man talk about stepping out playing Barrington and Batavia back to back, that's that's really challenging yourself right off the bats. So so yeah, we'll see what happens in that game with South Elgin Batavia. Another interesting matchup about with a couple of teams that we know, one of them being from Decay Conferences. Wheaton Warneville South hosting Lyons Township. Yons Township. Of course they're head coach Don Butcher. He was a great quarterback at Wheaton Warneville South back in the nineties, went on to play at Iowa and Illinois both but both of these teams want to zero Lions Township. They got a really nice win over Prospect last week, Danny Carroll, their running back. Really good game for them and really good win for them. They scored thirty eight points in that game, so that's a nice start and Wheat and South they were able to really handle Glenbard South and really eye opening game from a from a young man. I didn't know his name before last Friday talking about Owen York. He ran for over two hundred yards in that game, so really nice game for him. Luc At carbon Arrow their quarterback as well. Uh you know, he had a nice game. So pretty good Week two matchup Lyyons Township and Wheaton Warnville South.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I mean I kind of mentioned it last week because I mentioned Wheat and worn Bill South. I said in the night that that game was going to be a very important game for Wheaton Warnville South, and apparently they heard me and they stepped up to the challenge. I mean multiple that Owen York Lucy Carbonaro backfield is going to be very lethal for them in the future, and of course going up against a huge football program like Lions is going to be another big test for them, especially heading into the Decaying Conference, which seems to be a trend among a couple of these teams facing off against some pretty good teams who are heading into conference play. So it's going to be interesting to see.
Speaker 1: No doubt, a couple other games that I'm kind of looking at for Friday night. One that I'm going to be at is York at Plainfield North. York was able to get a win last Friday in the head coaching debut of Don Gelsamino, who was their defensive coordinator prior to that, so they were able to beat one Brick South rather Handley. On the other hand, Plainfield North they lost a close one to Lockport twenty to twenty.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Should be a good game. I'm kind of expecting it to maybe be low scoring, even though they both put up points the first week. Both of those coaches are defensive coordinators with a defensive background, you know, Plainfield North usually has a lot of talent on the defensive side. Of course, of course, York on the other side has Joseph Rife as the defensive lineman going to Notre Dame. So you know, really really interested to see what York looks like with a new head coach. I'll be at a coach that that that was with the programmer already. And the other side, Plainfield North, I mean, similar to York, they have a very difficult conference ahead of them, and and last year they they just squeaked into the playoffs in four and five. They obviously want to avoid zero and two starts, so it should be a fun game. Looking forward to that. One York at Plainfield North. The other one Oswego is hosting Joliet Catholic. That's a game that you know Asweego. I was talking to head coach Brian Cooney this week and I asked him, I'm like, you know, how did you end up with Joya Katholic. I mean, it's not like when you're scheduling games, You're like, you know what, Week two, let's just play Jolia Catholic and uh. And he said they were looking for a week two game and the options out there were limited, and they were limited some pretty big names. He mentioned that Glenbard West was out there, Lincoln Way East was out there, Yola was out there, and they settled on joy At Catholic. And that's a matchup that I asked coach Kune. I said, you know, when was the last time you guys played each other? And he didn't remember. He said that their former head coach, Carl Honkas was there for a long time. He said, I bet Carl remembers I Actually, he said, I bet Carl remembers the exact date, and he thought maybe he was like nineteen ninety or so when Mike Alsott was with Joy at Catholic. Mike Alstott went on to play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was a very good NFL player. So that should be a fun one, obviously, asked, WeGo coming off of a big Week one win, but then they played Joy a Katholic who also had a nice one as well, so you know that's a matchup that, man, I'm kind of seeing Let's see what Asueo can do. I mean, they were pretty confident when I talked to those kids afterwards that we know we had Joyacatholic coming in, but we think we're pretty good too. And even coach Cooney this week, he was pretty confident when I talked to him as well, that that you know, we're not just playing this game to play and we're coming in here with a lot of confidence. So so so it should be a fun matchup. Joey Kathla got oswego. What are some of the games you're looking at, Joel this this weekend?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at I think the big one is going to be against surprisingly enough two Oho to one teams Glenn Bard West and Loyola. Those two are going to be matching up. Of course, you mentioned that they were two teams that didn't have you know, any matchups heading into Week two originally. But I mean, both of these teams are coming off with some losses against some pretty big programs. Obviously Billiola is the big one, losening to East Saint Louis thirty thirty five to seven, I believe, is that right?
Speaker 1: It was pretty one side and then snap Loyola's nineteen game winning streak which went back in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's definitely going to be a big bounce back game for either one of these two teams. I mean, obviously, Blake, you mentioned you don't want to start oh and two, especially in a you know, big league like this, So that's definitely going to be one to look out for. Another one also kind of touched on a little bit already, Cretemanay and Saint Charles North. I think that's gonna be a big game for Saint Charles North, just trying to see if they can get you know, a more solidified win before they head into Decan conference instead of a you know, a last second touchdown one of course, and then another one as well is going to be Geneva versus Lamont. Lamont is obviously a little bit not as much of a big football team as they were a couple of years ago, but I think it's gonna be a big game to kind of show if Geneva is more than just a one quarter team and can see if they have you know, the depth and of course the stamina to play consistently throughout the entire game. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we mentioned Lamon's not quite what they were a couple of years ago, but I still think that they're a little bit step up in class from Lark in week one and and and another, you know, as Geneva kind of eases their way into the Cane Conference plays. So so yeah, that that that should be one to watch as well. So a lot of football coming up, a lot of things coming up on Friday Night Drive. I'm going to be back here tomorrow with Steve Susie as we look at to week two around the state, JT. Pidelti and Eddie Griffio and Drake Landsman. They will be coming at you later this week with a podcast looking at in northwest Illinois. To Calve Illinois, Valley Stirling, that kind of triangle, so that podcast as well, and of course Friday night, please tune in back into our Friday night live stream nine thirty to eleven PM Steve Susie and Matt Rodowald with highlights, scores, guests from reporters and they'll break down what it all means. So a lot to look forward to week two, and you can look at before a week two. We'll have our previews coming out previous and picks coming out Thursday as well, So a lot of good stuff coming here well and way, and thank you very much for joining us, Joe, before we get out of here, any final thoughts, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll pretty excited with week one, even more excited to see what happens in week two.
Speaker 1: Again. You can follow me on Twitter or ex whatever you choose to call it at j WELG ninety six. You can follow Joel what's your Twitter handle? I don't have in front of me, Joel.
Speaker 2: Gay and for b O, E, N I t Z too. Most of the time people I say my last name and then everybody just said is it wrong? So it's just easier to spell it out.
Speaker 1: So I feel the same way Friday Night Drive on Twitter at f and drive. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Again, thanks for joining us, and you have a lovely Tuesday afternoon