Speaker 1: The scientific method of justifying the scientific method, therefore itself is a dogmatical, sporty subsisition. Can you guys here? Okay, well, I look forward to it. I heard your debate with Nicholas Fuentes and I thought that was very entertaining, and so I respect your debate skills, that's for sure. Well, thank you. I've yet to lose a debate. Actually, you guys he.
Speaker 2: Still stosst st st st st stool news school state.
Speaker 1: All right, I think we get started now the model the technogray. Yeah, when you toub incremental slow killed babyan approach to bringing the technocracy into being. When Mac updated to the new catalina of yes, the lens is you have to find all these patches and work room and now oh yes doesn't update, so I can't update everybody. So thank you for the asshole. Ser just gave bumped down because of trying the victu probas kind of stuff is in the Apple has so that's not miault. I'm having to do workarounds for something messy. It's a big So if you would smash and I start to wrapp on the radio, it's not it don't need to.
Speaker 3: There's problems with Apple shadow gloves, and a lot of people have been making videos on how to get around this problem.
Speaker 1: I think what's happening is that they don't really want people i e. Between the next page, I mean the live streaming and all that and doing their own content. They want people to go back to the normy tier material. So obviously they're not that interesting anyway. So I'm gonna have to switch to zoom doing this stuff. Obviously it's gonna have to be zoom. But if you guys can hear me, then welcome. You're like my high top fade, look like I look like kid and play at once. I'm a both kid and play. Yeah, I know. Audio is okay if you would smash, like to counteract the haters that are just being douchebags. They're mad because of the So somebody somebody hit thumbs down, Like like putting thumbs down is gonna help me or cause me to solve Catalina's problems, right like that, Like that's my issue. So let me add this to the to my page. Here, customize this, put this on the front page, and then we'll be ready to go. So it looks like it is on the main page. So maybe we're okay. Yeah, so again, I think I'm gonna have to just switch to zoom because you can hardly patch Skype into obs without a bunch of gay stuff to act. You have to get all this stuff that It took it like six hours to get that straight. Tristan and I doing it has nothing to do with boomer I mean, have you guys call it send a boomer tech. You guys don't even do streams. You're talking about boomer tech. Dude. I've been doing this for like four fucking years. Uh So, now that we're all it's the demons, dude, It's the demons trying to get out my stream. It's the demons trying to possess the Exorcism stream. There's a curse on this movie according to Hollywood. Bullshit. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to start this stream out because some of these are terrible. Exorcist two is one of the worst movies ever made.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 1: It is. It's one of the worst movies ever made. Here in my face, it's really weird too. But there's all these drug elements, I mean, like big form of elements. What the fuck is going on with my lashes. I put my my skur on this morning. In it it's all open my eye. A lot of people in the chat are just me. They're having a bad day. Y'all having a worse day than me. It's the paparazzi. Is it pazuzu? It's the paparazzi. They've been flashing Papa, Papa, pazzuzazuzu Razzi. It's not Orthodoxy, it's Coptic orthodox. Where's my coffee? No, I ain't getting more coffee, so I have to do this stream without coffee. Did you know the CIA produced The Exorcist? Yes, sir, I found a lot of crazy stuff on the Exorcist. So we're gonna do extras one, two, three, some other shitty movies. But the main meat is the extra. So we're gonna save the extras to the end because it's all. It's all the juicy stuff. So let's do extorsist. Deuce, drop a deuce with your boy, deuce. Juicer smash that like butt, smash that like button. As Chill says, it's a proven fact. There's a university in Switzerland. It's a proven fact. You're a happier person if you smash that like button. Yetti's are faking gay. By the way, I'll prove that in my video that nobody will watch. I want to put the the even though it gets like a zillion thumbs up. Look at his hands, dude, look at his hands. Not only are Yeti's faking gay, so are dinosaurs because dinosaurs are always like this? And he look at how the Yeti's walking, Yedi walking like this. He's like, oh shit, he walking like this. See, so I prove him Yeti's are faking gay. Dinosaurs in also space because what are the aliens always doing? But stuff? Boo Yeah, proven vindicated. We had a really great stream last night on Theology. Check that out if you missed it. Thank you to all those great super chats. But can't be serious all the time. This is an entertainment channel. We do a lot of entertainment streams on this Saturday morning afternoon stream. Did y'all watch your Saturday morning cartoons? Did you have your bowl up cereal, play with your g I Joe's and watch your Saturday morning cartoons? I hope you did. Did you let the fruity pebbles soak into the milk? And did you drink your sugar milk. I hope you did. It's part of a complete breakfast. As are the gay corn flakes. Did you see the gay corn flakes? So people are like, what is the thing on your picture? Uh, yeah, you can't. The movie people they're getting they're getting crazy about the pictures. Be careful about what picture you use. So Extorsi Is Too is one of the worst movies of all time. It gets razzies. It's one razzies. If you want to support this channel, also, you can support with super chats. Don't forget them super chats. You can also send me them bitcoins too. If you're on my web site, there's bitcoin. You can sign up and purchase things that Jay's analysis through bitcoin and light coin as well. The address while it addresses are there. Let's see. So we start out in this shack chapel. It's very creepy. There is a weird altar there and Richard Burton shows up. You know, Richard Burton is a famous atheist. He was in that movie Beckett, which all the trad Catholics like, which is a fun story. It's it's an interesting story. If you've never seen the movie Beckett, it's a classic old movie, Lord, Get About, Lord, Get about. We excommunicate the Lord GetUp. That's my But that's a pretty good Richard Burton impersonation. Poor Richard Burton, though, had to be in this terrible movie. And we see the girl lights on fire self immolation. They try to take extracists in this direction after the success to the first one and just go crazy with it. And I mean, dude, part two is just like I mean, Part two is like what they would show you in a mind control experiment. Yeah, I mean, Part three definitely recovers Part two was so bad that they ignored Part two when they did part three. I'm not joking. And then they make a grima worm tongue into the Zodiac Killer, which we'll cover that minute. But but I got a lot of juicy neat facts that y'all don't know. We're gonna learn about. Going to learn some esoteric stinkball Hollywood facts today. Now, Extrasies two seems to be part of the Satanic panic or maybe kicking it off a little bit. Remember this eighties thing, the Satanic pant Now that's relevant today because we just saw that the FBI declassified in the vault the Finders case. Now, we've covered the Finders for years. If you've been a Jay's Analysis listener for a long time, you know that we had many interviews where we discussed this with Tim. We had many interviews where we discussed this in relationship to Dave McGowan's work Program to Kill. So we've been talking about the Finders and so suddenly, oh, now it's okay to talk about because there was a we already knew about it. Why hadn't y'all been listening? Y'all, don't listen. The director of Exorcist Too also did Big with Tom Hanks, which is a dumb movie. Now, the next interesting aspect though that we So there is some weird stuff though in this right, Even though this is one of the worst movies of all time, it includes mk ultra aspects and it has predictive elements, predictive programming elements. When we think about atism, ass Burgers, atism right got to avoid all the touchy subjects because the algorithm chases you down and punishes you. Why is that, Well, because in the film they're studying these kids, they're doing tests and studying these kids. Did you notice that? And Linda Blair is going there and helping counseling people because of her experiences, even though they ignored, well, their hair experience is part one, right, Part two gets ignored. Excuse me once again. We have this idea of the progressives who don't believe in the Double. This keeps coming up throughout the entire series. The liberal priests, the liberal novsorto priests who don't believe in the Double. Then we see that there's a dream machine and they're analyzing and connecting to people's suppressed memories. And a dream machine. What the heck? So it's like The Cell. Remember The Cell did a popular analysis of the Cell been read many, many, many times, which I think is a Stephen King's story. But maybe the movie j Low and Vince Vaughn is different than the Stephen King story by in the Cell, the same idea hopping into people's dreams, understanding and helping them through their suppressed traumas. This is in Kult Touched. So yeah, basically named Keltra Machine here in Culture Box. And one of the priests becomes a Satanist. They suspect that Father Marin, the one who was I think the exorcist in the first one. He becomes a Satanist or something, or he was a Satanist at the time of his death. So here the theme is exorcism versus Moss, scientism, psychiatry, tech and science and psychology can save us. References made to Uri Geller bending spoons, which is interesting. And once again we have the implementation of tech into m children. Now the autistic kids are being studied, and we almost get the impression maybe that they think that this is the further evolution of humans. This is a trope we've covered many times. Jim Bob and I covered this recorded on Boiler Room, covered in the old hoax Busters interview. Is the idea that maybe autism has actually been given. It's been furthered diet, injections and injunctions, experimentation. Salk I did a whole talk on all that. Go find my old talks on that in the Globalism books talks. And it would make sense given that all of these experiments and all these programs are all connected, they're not disp they're all under the same asias of the same departments, Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and they're all real experiments. They're all verified enough. The last three four months every day is just new vindications. We're vindicated on the finders today. Right, they found tunnels under the mc martin preschool. That was the media for years said you're a crazy conspiracy there, So that doesn't exist. Oh but wait, it's in the FBI the classified vault information today. So they're looking at spiritual problems in kids. They're looking at kids that have high gifted, gifts gifted kids, and they are doing experiments high IQ, right, this kind of stuff, the Gifted and Talented program, and they're trying to see how they can manipulate, how they can mess with them. And they talk about a Burgers even in the nineties or excuse me, in the seventies, which is which is bizarre because we don't think about this as the seventies. Things way ahead of its time. You see now, if you didn't notice it, the mom this is something I didn't notice has man many years since I watched this series. Did you notice the did you recall the mom? Is it is an actress, so she's Hollywood connected. Reminds us of Rosemary's Baby, right with Cassavides in that and they mentioned transhumanism. Did you know that? Did you hear that? They mentioned the singularity in this and the priest is talking about, oh, it's going to be the new Aon. And when the the new Aon comes, which they call the Aon of Satan, they say it's going to be marked by the trans humanist singularity. They actually say that in the screenplay. That was pretty wild. I was like what and so we see these plagues of locusts. It's very disjointed. The story is crazy, super hard to follow. That's why it's one of the worst movies of faults On. Hard to pick out what's going on here. But humans will have superpowers in the future, which they're saying that the kids that are gifted and they're experimenting on are the kids who are supposed to be the new phase of evolution. They're going to be the new children of the Satanic Aon, right, the Aon of the Crown and conquering child, as Crowley said. And they're experimenting with altars. They're experimenting with mirrors in MK ultra multiples, creating altars and multiples here. And this is relevant because it's almost as if with these biofeedback devices that they're using, they have figured out a way to electronically. It seems cash in on and control and manipulat maybe not totally control, but they're trying to meld the demonic and the spiritual with tech. Basically, that's what's going on in this movie. This movie. Again, this is so bizarre because this movie is awful. It is really dumb, super hard to follow, but it has these crazy elements that are way ahead of their time and don't make sense in this movie. Could you imagine watching this movie at the time, You'd be like, what in the world is this about? This makes no sense. What are they talking about? The Satanic aon transhumanism. Hardly anybody knew what any of that was, but it's all in this crazy Razzy movie. So we have the plague of locusts, we have this this tribe northern Iraq. Again, we're back where the priest was studying in extraus one where he's looking for Pazuzu. He's studying the ancient god Pazuzu. That'll come up later, it's hinted at here. But if we think about Egypt and we think about the plagues, then we know that exodus, right, God sends the plagues the locusts et cetera. And the priests are kind of going back to that region to study and they're they're interacting with these animistic tribes. I think here they go to Africa, well, they're in Northern Africa, Africa because they're somehow he runs into the Coptic Orthodox, which also doesn't make sense why he goes and participates in their ritual. He has a Richard Burton character has a like a conversion experience. Right by the way. This was a neat little tidbit that came up in reading about the film. Uh, the sixty sixty six fifth Avenue. It was Warner Brothers Studio's office at the time. At the top of sixt' sixty six fifth avenue. Uh, there's something about Boomer notes up here way down to Cocomo. Cocomo and Reagan are the new humanity. Oh, because the book there's like Boomer Ecumenical Boomers in this the priests that are coming up in this time period, who are the liberals. They actually talk about ecumenism. They say that the acumenist movement is the new uh apesoteric aon that we're entering into. And James Earl Jones plays this Mothman locust shaman who tried to cast out demons Pazuzu and it didn't work. And then he ends up as a scientist when he's no longer a shaman. But then when Richard Burton goes to visit him, Richard Burton undergoes a shamanic initiation by James Earl Jones as the bug Shawman. It literally makes no sense. I mean, it's super hard to follow. Can anybody remember did you guys watch Exorcist too and figure any of this out? I mean, it's just crazy. It's almost like the movie again is what you would show somebody in mk ultra remember in full Metal Jacket not full Metal Jacket, clutgg Orange when they've strapped Alex down and he's like, you know, he's having to watch all that stuff. This is it's like this kind of a movie. It's like what is happening? It's just crazy, one crazy scene to the next, and it doesn't make sense. But it has all of these very you know, almost it's Rosemary's Baby esque in many ways this one. So yeah, that's the big takeaways from that. It predicts the rise of aetism Booty burgers, if you know what I'm talking about a Burgers. You know what I'm saying. There's the same old novasorto liberal priests who don't believe in anything. Spiritual ecumenism is the tied to the new age. Here, it's the new Satanic aon where the transhumanist singularity will come about as the work of Satan. The children who have special powers are evolving to be the new humanity. Remember these these were all the same themes in Childhood's End. Remember that the TV series that we watched that we didn't announce this stuff. And MK Ultra is there to help us evolve the humans to the new Aon. So that's that's all in Extiousist too, one of the terrible, terrible, terrible movies. All Right, I could have found I'm sure more notes and essays on extious too, but let's move on to Extorsist three. And before we read our notes on Extiosist three, did you know that extras three was Jeffrey Dahmer's favorite movie and it stars Grima worm Tongue. Remember Greema worm Tongue as the Gemini Killer. And this is obviously the Zodiac or like a bunch of you know, so called serial killer events, which there's good evidence suggests that this is not really what we have been told, this whole Zodiac nonsense. If you read you know, Dave McGowan's account of it, there was like a Roman Polanski was going to do this big documentary on the Zodiac, and it was all It's almost like the persona of the Zodiac was patched together of different killings and is very Hollywood. And if you've read Program to Kill Dave's book, then you know that sometimes they'll just haystack the murders onto one dude and say, oh, this guy killed two hundred people and he's like a you know, mentally challenged person who can hardly do anything, who actually did kill one guy maybe, and they'll say, oh, he was a serial killer, and really they're maybe stacking a bunch of unsolved crimes on that guy or corrupt or something like that. Now, is extorsis three a great movie? Some people seem to guys are really And I didn't think it was that good. I mean, it was okay, but.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Far from great. I don't know where you're getting at a lot of goofy stuff Patten patents in it. Patton plays the unbelieving atheist Jewish detective who is buddies with the priest who I think is supposed to be the same priest in Exorcist one, Father Dier, Father Dier. And did you notice I just tweeted the article Did you see that Father Dier from the Exorcist in real life is some jesuit named O'Malley. Let me find you this article here. This is pretty crazy. I just saw this today and guess what, here's a weird Hollywood tie in. He was accused of abuse. William O'Malley, who is a jesuit in real life, is accused of being a creeper on some a boy when he was young. Now we have to be clear here, so we don't get the Hollywood reality and the media reality, which we're often overlapping confused. But so this guy in the First Exorcist plays a character named Dire. His real name's not Dire. I can so hopefully us DIYers don't end up being a bunch of creepers. Even though I've got like a I have a creeper mustache right now, right, I was watching Masterminds, and remember when Jason Sadeka says that mustache like this, and he's sent as a hitman. And Zach Galafanaka says, I was being chased by that big old, big old Parvart looking character. I look like a big old tall Parvart with that mustache. Mastermind's really funny, by the way, if you've never seen it. But acts is prest accused of abusing Rochester student. So this jesuit priest is an actor. That's a new one on us. Jesuit Priest is an actor and he plays Father Dier in the movie. So don't be calling me a creeper jesuit. Now. The reason we brought that up is because it's I think it's the same Father Dier in extus is three that George C. Scott is opposing and tracking down right, So we have once again, just like in the movie following that will be covering with Denzel. You ever know Denzel, Denzel does this. I cannot do it Denzel. Don't expect a Denzel, but I can do Denzel's lip. When he gets mad and he starts talking and his lip starts talking, he starts doing our list. That's that's the Denzel lip. My lip can impersonate Denzel's lip and I have a mustache, and a lot of eighties nineties black dudes got to have the eighties nineties black dude mustache. We only on one, right, We fout the black dude and Predator. I had to send I had to send a book because I challenge everybody and my audience is so high IQ and they know their movie facts. I had to send that dude a book because he named the black dude and predator. I said, find me if you can name a black actor in movies in the eighties, it doesn't have a black dude mustache, I'll send you a free book. And he did. Anyway, I think we found one more too. There was, there was. We found two black guys in the eighties. That's all though. That's it. Two black guys in the eighties and nineties that didn't have the eighties and black eighties and nineties black guy mustache. So, by the way, it's Braddorf right, greenmat worm tongue bread dwarf. So here's let's see this guy's article. Because I came across this in Sinister Forces many years ago, about ten years ago, and this kind of blew me away about Jeffrey Dahmer's obsession with Extoruss three. This guy says, I've recently been considering something that didn't cross my mind. It must be hard to be a sequel. Everyone is involved. This guy's blogging here part is morning. As horror fans, we shouldn't be too judgmental because a good portion of the genre is filled with sequels. Blah blah blah. We know that, dude. Obviously, I'm years late to the party on Eachestue three is like some horror weirdo nerd. I'm really lated to the party on eaches three. But there's a good off when there's a lot of blood and vomiting peace soup everywhere. But I just never got around to it, especially after seeing how bad the Extresses two was. Exactly he's right about that, but my my completest blood, completest blood, couldn't let that stop me. Dude, this this guy's weird. Maybe I shouldn't cite this guy. This guy's can't write. So when the anthology blue ray set camp who sits around waiting for the anthology blue ray set of the Exciousist Creepy Dudes? I recently picked it up. Admittedly I had no one other reason for picking up the set. But we'll get to that. This guy, the terrible writer. The basic story of the Exiorocist three follows Kinderman, the cop who is played by Boomers, making noise at the Boomer condo played by Georgy Scott who's an investigating series, and murders that seem to meet the mo of the Gemini killer. He doesn't even mention that it's the Zodiac Kim. He was put to death in the electric chair fifteen years prior. Is it a copycat killing? Well, it would seem the details of these killings had been substituted with fake ones in order to weed out people who were pretending to be the killer. Okay, Kinderman Soon's fine finds out that the man who fits the description is father Damien Kerras, previously thought to have been in solitary confinement the disturbed a ward of the hospital. However, the man doesn't claim to be the father Karras, he claims to be Gemini. I won't spoil you with how Karras may or may not have survived, but they actually work it out quite nicely, which is a perk. When you get to William Peter Bladdie, who wrote the book and film of the first and also the sequel Legion that Part three is based on, and he's directing the film. It's nice to have a writer who actually gets to make his vision come alive. Blah blah blah. Do you get to the point the actissist Bladdie wanted to keep the original book titled These Guys Getting over my nervous blah blah blah. This is because the movie is Jeffrey Dahmer's favorite movie as an Akron, Ohio native, I'm inclined to note everything about Jeffrey Dahmer's life. Now, Dude, just because you live in the same city and state of a killer, you're not inclined to know the details of his life only if you're a creeper weird of One of those facts includes his admiration of Braddor's portrayal of the Gemini Killer. The Gemini Killer's hobby is keeping parts of the victims after he killed them, and this stuck with Dahmer. Dahmer is also a big fan of the Emperor in Star Wars, so he has this sort of narcissist type thing. It's a criminally underrated movie, all right. This guy's I apologize. This guy's article is terrible because he doesn't even mention that Dahmer also had an altar that he would watch Actorsis three and he would rock back and forth, and he had an occult alter. But people don't talk about that, so I wonder why. Well, that's because they don't really want to talk about those kinds of crimes. So here we have the Again, this is I don't know why they keep doing this theme. The demon possesses the serial killer, and then the cop is the one who figures it out and tracks it down. The priests never do, which is interesting. They either get possessed, which maybe that's more plausible, Maybe that's closer to reality. I mean, the Vatican itself needs to be exercised. Can we get an exorcist to go and exercise the demons out of the Vatican? So maybe the movies are more realistic here. But again it's a capitalizing on the zodiac type stuff. There's a military cia killer element to this because the Jesuit in this was involved in Green Beret operations, Douglas Valentine Phoenix program stuff, so Phoenix program comes up. Suddenly the Jesuits are all over this which is inestion because the Jesuits were all over Part one in terms of actual Jesuit actors being in the movie, and one of whom was accused of abuse. George C. Scott, as the atheist Jewish investigator, says, why would God invent death? Why would God invent that? Why would be death?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: The death right? So the problem of evil argument, which is, I guess conceived to be the ultimate anti theist argument, which we've covered. I just did a video on problem of evil, and this makes him a skeptic. But he's good Bodies with Father Die, Father Daia again, Phoenix program mind control. So this is very interesting in both of these and in Part one, mind control comes up, alters, mind control, demons coming up. The dream that he has is really interesting too, because and dreams keep coming up. Dream analysis, altars, and demons sounds like we're reading a Fritz Springmer book. There's a vision, let's see about lebody. He starts to see weird things Georgy Scott does. He starts seeing visions. He sees a headless Jesus, which predicts the murder that the demon does when he possesses like they hops around the different people just like with Denzel fighting the demon right and fallen, and then it possesses the priest, who at some point I guess became a Satanist, and the priest has this long argument confrontation with father with Kinderman, the Jewish police detective, and they have this big argument. And the idea in the movie is that perhaps multiple murderers are actually behind the Zodiac. Isn't that interesting because that's actually some people's thesis about the Zodiac is that it was a bunch of different killers, all under the direction of either a hit squad or something like this, or perhaps even something occultic some people theorize, or it was just a bunch of murders that were just arbitrarily connected and concocted as a media stunt. It could be any of those. I don't really have any set, definite opinion on the Zodiac, but it's just interesting that it's being used in the movie, and the movie presents it as not one Zodiac killer. Very interesting. Now there's a weird dream with Fabio and midgets and cops. I'm not joking Fabio, the actual Fabio shows up in his dream with midgets and cops. I mean these actually how are these actresses movies so weird? Dude? They're like acid trips? Maybe they're all trip and acid. Now, if we remember, there was an MK ultra Jesuit connection. Did you know that the spearhead of the CIA Jesuit connect, John Courtney Moury, he was doing acid, So there is there is this Jesuit Luciferian connection. By the way, Malachi Martin even admits this. And did you know in extiousis one it's Balachi Martin that it's loosely based on. I figured it was, and then I dug up some articles that actually discussed that. And by the way, yes, Malachim Martin was very closely working with the CIA, as we have many people figured out over the years. I did a whole talk on Malachi Martin's book, which is disinformation just like Quigley's is. But it's worth watching if you've not seen my full analysis of Keys of This Blood. That is an old video that I would recommend you go watch, because I go through the entire eight hundred page insightful slash disinformational book Keys of This Blood. It's I think I've included in the globalist books talk because it's like the Roman Catholic trad version of tragedy and hope, and it's total Cold War disinformation. And in fact, if you've read wim Hoff, then you totally can understand what Malachi Martin's job was, because Malachi Martin is doing the same stuff I said thirty that should have a million views, especially giving look everything all this Vatican stuff I've been here talking about for a long time. I got into trad stuff in two thousand and three. That's when I knew the Vatican was full of this crazy stuff. And that talk is from twenty seventeen, thirty five thousand views. It ought to have like a million views. Come on, I've been here telling y'all, telling y'all, yeah, y'all, don't listen people. It's amazing to me that all the stuff that I've said that's been correct and people don't listen. They just come and they make snide comments.
Speaker 5: They just they're like, you, fuck you, dude, you know what, men, you know what, Man, screw you the hook, you fucking piece of shit.
Speaker 1: I've been here telling you about like the worst stuff. I've been right about all of it. And then people were like, man, who'll you fucking die, dude. That's literally how people act that. People are just crazy anyway, Dude, it's go cluse men, we'll just go for cluse. Dude. You truld have told me I can't just freaking put things in my butt.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Just go kill your stuff, man, that's all. That's all the opponents rolled into one. Meanwhile, I got a hot ta fae bro, I got a hot tape. I got a hot top fight. I sound like slick Rick now. Once upon a time, got a hot top fight. Once upon a time, I got a hot top fade. All the hay does one second things on the butt. Com Me slate Rick, we just kill your ship. You don't do for once of all time. In ninety three, I got a hot top faide. You want to be me? Where was that? All his blood in jars? Oh, all the blood and the jars. So then we start seeing the ritual, the occult ritual stuff. Autism comes back up again. I made a note about the fly. I don't know why I made a fly note. It's a wonderful life is written in blood. And this is reminiscent of the Manson type stuff. So they're taking iconic Americana old you know, fifties pseudo sort of evangelical Christian. It's a wonderful life type stuff, transforming it into the dark Manson esque blood on the Wall stuff written by the demon. There's also, yes, another elements, so this is multiple serial killers in one. I forgot to mention it's also the Nightstalker Richard Ramirez, who by the way, had Phoenix program type ties. You know what with these glasses in this like almost hot kid in play hot top fade, I look like like a skinny empty search. People are They're gonna expose me as a secret Jewish rapper. Now remember EMC search. Do I look like MC search with these glasses? Let me find you old yeah day, Look, I'm a secret Jewish rapper. And he got away with it. He could do that because he had the jewfro see that. Look at that MC search dog. Here it comes here. It is a hell there it was. And then remember third base pop Pop goes the weasel, the weasel. Pop goes the weasel because the weasel goes pop. I think I'm hotter than MC search. So come on, y'all. Ain't nobody ever said em search was hot? Everybody every day, every day chicks. You like your chad, Dude, your chad. Every day there's at least one girl in the world that says you are way hotter than mc search every day. That's a literally a daily comment. Did mc search get beat up by a public enemy? I didn't know that by who? Flavor? Flavor? I was about to do my impression of what's his face? Do you know back tried to model his nineties voice on public enemy? Anyway? Where was that at bro Phoenix program? Mental Institutes Crazies? Yeah? Again, m culture comes back up, something about K names little Kevin A B C D A B C D E F G H I J K. Yes, because eleventh K is the eleventh letter, so eleven's and k's keep coming up. Oh yeah, there's a pretty gruesome scene of a boy who underwent a ritual killing the doctor. Yes, so the doctor in the mental institute is also possessed and he's into ritual magic. He's a demon doctor into ritual magic again, all like a lot of these MK ultra cia doctors were into. So here you go, Bro, the movies are telling you what's really going on, and we're going to see that really clearly when we get to part one. So by the way, Yeah, so what's the assessment that we're getting here through the Exorcism series. Totally illuminate, confirm that's the overall assessment here. And I didn't expect that, and now I expect it. Oh, there's going to be you know, some demon elements or something, and they'll be like, you know, weird Catholic stuff or something. Because I haven't seen the Extracis since I was eighteen, Like I watched it eighteen, haven't thought much about it since then, and then now watching it, I'm like, damn dog, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Legion, So again this comes up as legion. This is if you're not familiar in the Gospels, right when Jesus cast the demon into the swine, they say, we are legion, we are many. So they're like a whore. They're like a borg hive mind, right. The demons have this tendency to have this inverted, weird hive mind where they're all you know, like a it's like a hr Giger painting where they're all linked in the borg hive mind. And that's I think that's why they're trying to build the hive mind, the world brain, the global brain, it is demonic. Again, we saw that in Part three beheading too. This is another one too that you'll notice. What is the meaning of beheading. Beheading comes up in a lot of movies, a lot of films that have symbolic kind of ritual elements like this. Now there are different, you know, spirituist, animist, superstitious traditions about the beheading. But if you just think about it on the most basic symbolic level, the beheading is I mean, this is what rules the body, right, like the head rules the body. If you think about Plato society is a body. The head is represents in the republic, the leaders, philosopher king, the body which is controlled by the heart, right, the heads controlled by the mind. It controls the whole thing heart right, it's the energy engine of the body. And it corresponds to the guardian level of the three tiered Platonic society. And then you have the base desires, which is the body that's the masses and so yes, that's Plato's three tiered republic is a pyramid philosopher king guardian warrior class. They correspond to the noble virtues philosopher kings king. He corresponds at the top of the pyramid to the most enlightened and lumined highest level of reason. He's closer to the forms in Platonism. And then at the bottom are the masses, and they're controlled by their based desires and they're stupid. So that three tiered system is relevant because if you cut the head off, then the whole thing dies, right, And so the image of cutting the head off of Jesus is something like the removal of the leadership of the church, destroying the church, just getting rid of the pope. And I'm not saying that pope actually is the head of the church, but from the vantage point of people who believe like Roman Catholicism right would interpret it like, oh o, the head's being cut off, and those would removal of the pope the head. Also, in the history of revolutionary thought, the removal of the head is the removal of the monarch, because the monarch is the head of the kingdom. This comes up in that movie which actually includes a elite Is it Lyon in Winter? Am I right about that with Peter O'Toole? And it's kind of a boring movie. It's one of those old movies that's kind of boring but kind of a famous old movie. Yeah, that's it. Line in Winter it's about which king Henry the second Yeah, if you watch that, if you remember the the gross young boy thing, that's that's spoken of there in that movie. Uh that movie also not only does it have the elite trauma that stuff, but it also has the lopping off of the head of the king. All right, king kill Richuel. Right, people have written on this, the King kill Richueal we know about this, It's well known. So when it comes to oh, I remember what it is? The reason that it's k K eleven in Exorcist three, do you remember why? I remember why? Now? It's because that's the cell that the possessed priest is in that the Gemini demon is possessing. He's in cell eleven, Legion eleven. Interesting way before events that later have eleven as a significant number. Well, it's eleven. It's the two pillars or the left and the right Yeakin and Boaz. So the movie actually, yes, the movie does do symbolism, synchro mysticism, mystical toponomy, which is can kill ritual stuff, right, And I would presume although I don't have evidence, I didn't look too deeply into the history of part three, I would presume it also probably, I mean, most of these kinds of movies do have the tendency to have some kind of intelligence consulting. So if if and that's what we're going to see, you're going to be really surprised if you don't know at the level of CIA and intelligence consulting that went into Exorcist one. That's the big meat, that's the meat of this shows gonna that's gonna blow you away. But before we get to that, where are my notes on We've got a couple uh, terrible mentions. There's honorable mentions and then there's terrible mentions. So we've got two terrible mentions that don't make the cut that I didn't even finish it. Do you remember the terrible Heath Heath Heath Ledger movie The Order, where Heath plays a young priest battling the liberals in the church who don't believe in actual spiritual powers. And then this is really dumb. I don't know why this keeps this keeps coming up. Actually, in a lot of these types of movies is the idea of the priest who invites the demons into himself. This is so stupid. Why would anybody do that? That's just completely retarded. But actually Malachi Martin, the fraudster himself promotes the book by M. Scott Peck, who says he does that. I'm not joking. M Scott Peck has a book on Possession where he says something about inviting the demons in himself, and I think Malachite Martin even mentions that in his Hostess to the Double book. If you're not Red Hoss, just to the Double and Malachi Martin, it shows in that book. Unless the book's all a bunch of bs, which we can't believe Malachaid Martin given high level of lies that he's involved in. If some of those stories are believed to be true, then Malachai Martin was actually hanging around the elite Hollywood Satanic circles. That's believable, it's plausible, but coming from him, we can't. He he's a source of disinformation, so we don't know. But he actually does have a chapter in Hostage to the Devil on that if you've not read it, and keep in mind, Malachi Martin is the basis for the story in Exorcist. That's who it is so the order, this terrible movie with heath leisure. Heath Leisure begins with Stigmata, Saints and all this preless nonsense. In Roman Catholicism, evil is in the Vatican. It's in the church. The smoke of Satan is under the church. Yeah, no, duh.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's a group of Latin mass trads that keep popping up in this The dogmatic head of the Church, however, we discover, is a the Black Pope. This movie actually has the Black Pope in it. Now in the order. It's very Hollywood eyed, but I actually could see it being this way if you remember the scene. It's like, the only memorable scene in this dumb movie is when he goes into the catacombs. There's a goth techno club. Like, if you want to meet the Luciferian Black Pope, you have to go to this goth techno club. I guess they're in Italy, and you know, it's like Marilyn Manson's there and not really, but people that look like Marilyn Manson are there, and it's I don't know, industrial bands are playing and people with leather are licking each other, because that's how you signify Evil is leather and licking in an industrial club. And then there's a secret doorway and you gotta go, like have the magic password of you know, I don't know what. You know, you're gonna expecting to see Trinity and Neo there, right, And you walk down the steps and it's the catacombs under Rome, under this techno golf club, and the Black Pope has done there and he wears a black veil. What's that part? I'll give him credit. That was like the one creepy kind of whoa you know element in the movie. And he's down there with like VERSACEI and shit like he's wearing like Gucci Versace satanic vestiments like sewn by Gucci and Versagi or something, and he's got a like a Gucci veil. And I'm thinking that's probably like I could see Francis really being in a catacomb under a golf club in Italy. Couldn't you see that? I could see that being the case. But it's play. It's Peter Weller if you've not seen it right, Peter Weller, Buckeru Bonsai is playing the Black Pope and he's a normal cardinal I think in in his daytime appearance, he's a cardinal and then secretly he's the Dark Pope, the Black Pope. But I guess in our day the Black Pope is the actual Pope, so the two have merged. D That's really the only relevant thing in this stupid, super stupid movie. They do have the Theosophic Council. That's pretty interesting. Uh, and they talk. The way this movie construes all this in a stupid way is like the Open Vatican is fake. The real Christians are the Gnostic Circle that Keith Letters involved in. They're the true Gnostic Catholics within the church. Anyway, It's it's really stupid, so it doesn't really make the cut. It's all about basically cgi demons, that's all it is. It's pretty terrible that you got to kill with a ritual dagger. This is the way I guess I can in the mind of Hollywood. I love how they mix all the religions, you know, like like if it's an End Times demon movie, they'll always cite things that aren't even in the Bible.
Speaker 6: Like in the Book of the Apocalypse, chapter forty three, Section three hundred and seventy five, it reads, when ye demons hath opened thine gates shall come the end upon the world at two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: You know, so total bullshit, like not even close to chapters or verses or how you know, Like it's if you just say it in Old English or Latin, right, we com gwei ex functibus patribus right. And then it's Hollywood's funny when it does this stuff because it's so over the and then you and then you have to kill the devil with a ritual dagger from magic or something like the Antichrist can only be killed with the devil's blade.
Speaker 6: That cometh from the medieval monastery of Our Lady of Laletche.
Speaker 1: But that's pretty actually, I could see why Hollywood would think that, because if you watch the Porto bro Snack interview that we did, all that crazy stuff is pretty Hollywood, isn't it. Anyway, This movie's dumb. It just it only makes it to the honorable dishonorable mentions. Constantine Is scene also makes it into the dishonorable mentions. Actually, Fallen is pretty bad too. It's pretty much a stink bomb. All of these movies. They smell like Linda Blair's pea soup. Did you know that's the porridge in Hell? It's the porridge. And when you go to Hades, they serve you pee porridge, Please stir more air, poach, and then you immediately puke it up because you're hungry. It's Hell, right, You're super hungry all the time, and all there is is the p pea porridge, the orphanage of Hell pea porridge, and it makes you it's an epicac it makes you pew, but you always want to eat it. Constantine, Rachel Weiss, come on, it's the end of the world. There's nephelim blah blah blah blah blah. It's dumb. It's comic book level stuff. It's like Spawn. It's like a better version of Spawn. Spawns one of the worst movies of all time with John Leguizamo as the farting clown.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 1: But it's the only thing I'm gonna say about this is that the devil sacrifices himself. I mean, this is so stupid. Essentially, it's Luciferian, right, This is a Luciferian movie, you could say, because the devil sacrifices himself for others, we get this message that If you really understand what Lucifer was up to, then you'll understand that he was the real hero because he got man free will. He's the one who sacrificed everything for man right. And then God's the mean uh you know, ARCon deity who has requirements or something, but Lucifer wants you to be free. Uh.
Speaker 3: So, not much to say about that other than WHA, my movies they have a lot of guns. Do you like my Keano impersonation? There are a lot of guns in my movies.
Speaker 1: WHOA? People actually liked the Keano better than I expected that they would. I didn't even know I could do a Kano until I watched a few kiano interviews and I was like, I do a pretty good kiano. And then a lot of people in the comments said that was up there at the top. I don't know, maybe it's pretty good. And that's like I haven't even worked on that kiano. That's just like on the Spot Kona Okay, Last Stinker Fallen nineteen ninety eight with Denzel with Denzreel with Denzreel Okay, Danjail. Uh, if you touch somebody, you get possessed. This is dom Sorry, this element was really stupid, like, as if the contact is what makes possession easier, I mean, why that's making any sense. It's the same idea as the exiousist one with the not extus part one, but Extus three with the serial killer who we can't find the serial killer. Oh, but it's a demon who's hopping into the different bodies. Now, one thing I did like about this one was I do like that idea of everybody being linked into some kind of weird mind control thing, like they're all spiritually linked like a borg and they do the same evil actions. That does seem to be real. There's something to that, but I don't think it's the same. It's not necessarily Well it could be a demon hopping around, but is it the same demon hopping in Well, it's like Legion, right, So yeah, they said the two that I would say. Now, Azizel it comes up in the Old Testament. He does come up in It may be the I'm just going from memory here, so but Leviticus what sixteen and seventeen. I think, But that might be just in the masoretic text, So I'm going from memory here. It may not be in the subtugent. So I'm not It may actually be in the subtusent and not the Mazoretic text. I can't remember off the top of my head, but probably somebody in the comments will remember. I don't have my Bible sitting beside me, but if you guys remember so the day of a Tonement, when they let the goat go into the wilderness, this is one of the texts for Isizel. But again, it may be only in the Mazretic text. I'm not sure people can look that up. Time is on my sign, and that's because in this one the demon likes the rolling stones. Manly p Hall's mentioned. What else is that about it? Oh? The apocalypse is mentioned? Right, So we're supposed to get this end times theme going on here, and I mean if they've used that more or kind of played that up, like maybe we're supposed to feel, I guess, the end Times, But there's actually nothing in this movie that has anything to do with the end Times. It's almost like, yeah, they just threw Revelation eighteen into the movie for a gimmick, like it's its own apocalyptic mcguffin or something. I ended up falling asleep in the most recent viewing of this movie because it wasn't very good. Denzel's framed it's actually the demon. Yeah, we think it's Donald Sutherland. Oh no, it's not Donald Sutherland. It's actually John Goodman who's possessed by Azizel. Okay, well not that great kind of a stinker upon view. Now we come to the meat of the episode, Actiousists one. Crazy stuff going on here? What is going on actressist one? Well, the first little tidbit is that The Exorcist was a controversial film because the US government and military tested out techniques in the film. Yes, of course they did. Now you've heard me in many interviews talk about this, right, using film to test people to do experiments subliminals. All right, well it's in The Exorcist. The film was so scared audiences that people were fainting and vomiting and having nightmares after the film. The real question is why did this happen, considering that there were many scary films with similar content prior to this one that never had that Well, because guess what the CIA was involved in this movie. Yes, the movie is quite literally almost like or it's attached to m kelture. William Friedkin and who directed it, and William Peter Bladdie used a few similar tactics to increase the tensions in the film. Bladdie wrote the novel in nineteen seventy one. It's based on the Malcolm Martin stories. Bladdie had served as Chief of Psychological Warfare in the Air Force in nineteen seventy one. This means that on top of creating effective propaganda in warfare situations, he was also utilizing psychological warfare techniques of military into Hollywood techniques. Who wrote two books about that. This dude, this dude. Given that the movie was marketed as a horror movie, it could potentially scare you to death. Blah blah blah. That was all marketing. And it says they used techniques of subliminals. Now, it was really obvious to me when I watched the movie this time around that they flashed the face of that ugly chick and it's a woman who's got like kiss level makeup on and they flash it. I saw it at least twice. They flashed the face in like dream sequences, you know, when the priest has the dream, they flash it. So that was one thing. The demon known as Bazuzu. They were flashing the demon frame at two tenths of a second multiple times in the movie. I caught it twice. I don't know exactly how many times they used it, but so that's one technique of subliminals that they used. Let's see, the demon's face was one of pure terror. It looks like it looks like a retard from Kiss. It's not that scary. So that's one aspect that's key to note here. Next aspect, as you said the actissist priest, there is Malchi Martin, who we know is a sea connected dubious character. Now, I also dug up this essay from an intelligence journal. It's called Counterspy Journal of Intelligence, and it says, was the Extiosist a CIA script. One of the most widely advertised in popular but least interested films to audiences remain in several years is The Extorsist, based on the novel by Wee and Bladdie some background to the film. This is fascinating. Check this out. This is the meat of the whole thing here. This is a big vindication also by the way of esoteric Hollywood the books I wrote. It says after Bladdie graduated from Georgetown. That's why Georgetown comes up in the movie. Obviously, he worked for the CIA in Lebanon in the nineteen fifties in the information worker Info War Info scy ops. Later, Bladdy returned to Washington to become the Psychological Warfare Chief Branch Division Chief of the Air Force. As we said, his job involved military techniques popular anti communist sentiment in Cold War foreign policy. So here is why the Jesuits, Bladdie Hollywood all come into play here. Not only that, but the Jesuit actor in the movie, who we learn it looks like it was a creeper, is also hanging out making this movie with the CIA guy who made the movie. You see the Now what do we know from wim Hoff, who really exposes all this. We know that this was to make the Cold War seem like the Commies were coming to get us, and that that was a farce because it wasn't really the commies. There were commies, they're not good, but the real bad guys were the Fortune one hundred, the top of the pyramid. And guess what these people were the ones foisting upon everyone the terror that the Commies were going to get us. Now what does the Exorcist do makes you afraid? The Exorcist is a CIA psychological warfare illuminate confirm in chay ultra scare tactic. Listen to this as an example of this of similar work carried out by psyops of the US foreign policy. In one instance, it orchestrated an exodus of Catholics from North Vietnam to South Vietnam in collaboration with doctor Tom Dooley, who Bladie quotes in the book. Among others, extensive campaigns were carried about by the Catholic Relief Service, which was a CIA front obviously, and local Catholic leaders and an American psychological warfare team combined to drive peasants to the south of the de military zone by telling them Virgin Mary apparitions have departed and gone to South Korea, excuse me, south Vietnam. And they said Christ has gone to this, so they spread these apparition bs apparition stories. Oh, now, this is the second time I've uncovered intelligence research on staged apparitions. The other one I think I cited in estare Hollywood too. You can still pull up that journal. So the massive flight of people to over the military zone was part of an extensive, well conducted, objective successful American psychologic wore for operation. And this is cited in the Indo China Story by Bantam Books nineteen seventy in the post nineteen sixties era when a majority of youth on and off campus display a frustration with traditional activities. I don't know when this essay was written. It's old, probably from the seventies. It doesn't have a date. You could pull it up though, It's just titled The Exorcist a CIA script and you'll get this old essay. Social conscience and faith and identity are all connected. To quote Father Marin in the book, I think the devil's target is not the possessed, It is all of us. The observer. There you go. The priest in the book is telling you the real story. This is my Battery, is about the dialplay the computer. This is pretty base material here.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard.
Speaker 1: Anybody talk about this? I mean, I'm sure some people have talked about it. I'm not saying I'm the first, but I mean, think about what this means. What are the implications of this? And now, when you see Francis blessing goddess statues, is it not evident that this is a bunch of hoaxery and fraudery, a bunch of con men. Vatican officials admit the statue that they blessed and prayed to is not Mary. It's Pachamama. Now, I didn't know who Pacha Mama was. Guess who Paya Mama is. I'm not joking. I put it on Twitter. If you didn't see about Twitter. Do you know who patcha Mama is? Paka Mama. I don't care how it's pronounced. I don't give a shit nerds trying to correct me about This is from Indiana Jones. Can you believe this? We live in the world so crazy where exorcist movies are real but they're sy ops. But they're also real. The Pope is blessing idols openly. And by the way, dumb Trad's so did John Paul the second he did. All the same stuff goes all the way back. Pacha Mama. It's from Indiana Jones. Dude, I'm not joking. Look at this. Look it up on the Indiana Jones wiki. Do you remember the part when he has to put the bag of sand up there to get the gold idol? Oh? Come on. I can't get this. It's Pacha Mama. Somebody said, look like Joe Rogan, that's what Jim Moves said. You think I'm joking. By the way, it's not the idol itself doesn't look the same. I'm saying that it looks different. If you look at the one that Francis blessed is totally different looking. But it's the same spirit. It's the same the idol, the demon that it represents or whatever, it's the same one. Batcha Mama, Right, Indian Jones there took their stones from you. Look, dude, look at that. That's crazy inca fertility ritual. Now you heard my joke. Remember my other joke was, if we're gonna be doing this, how long until the Vatican is doing ecumenical activities with Mola raam Actually I should write my own Bebylon b headlines. You know Mola ram Is. Remember the thuggy cult feel Kalima, Kalima shakti day, Kalim protects us. We are her children. Remember when they give Indie the black juice of Kalima. How long until the Vatican's doing that. Maybe it's maybe Francis. Maybe Francis is Mola Rama shaktid uh huh.
Speaker 5: You will understand the power of Galima and the Jewish god would fall, and the Christian godwood fall and the Indo God with fall.
Speaker 1: Kalima. Look, there's Francis. There's Francis doing a ecumenical prayer service with Molron. The Dougie cult always cracks me up when Indie gets under my control. See the cults. The cults know Michael, all the Cia Microntrol stuff. They just got it from all the cults. They got the black juice of Collie and they pour their porner and everybody's throats and everybody. Whole world is turning into a much of Dougie cult members. That's the new movie to understand the world. How do you we understand what's happening? Jay? What is going on in the world? Watch Temple of Doom. We now live in Temple of Doom. That's the final result of this. The world has now become Temple of Doom and it's run by Mola Rohm. That's what we're up against. That's where we are, Collem, was there anything else in here? Let's see? Oh did you notice too an exorcist that she went so the mom is an actress and her she's involved in student activism. Her movie is about student activism. So let's get to the movie here. Extras one, Thank you guys, it's been a great stream. We're going to close up here with the meat of the stream in the Exorcist analysis. I mean nerds we got on a Saturday. Three hundred nerds on a Saturday. Wow, that's cool. By the way, right up after this, I don't think we're gonna be able to do it on my channel. We're gonna have to do it. We're got to switch over to Tristan's channel because the computer that I do the interviews on is where OBS was crashing earlier. So the reason that I couldn't get the stream to work is because on that computer now OBS crashes because it's not compatible with Catalina for some reason. It doesn't crash on this computer. But I can't do Skype interviews on this computer because all that patch crap is on the other computer for OBS, and it took me like half a day to figure out how to do that, so and I've not put it all on this computer. So I think we'll have to do this. We were gonna do it on my channel, but I think we're gonna have to do it on Tristan's channel. So what's up next? Right after this stream? Guess what, all you nerds hop on over to Primal Edge Health because we are gonna cover.
Speaker 4: We will cover the show. Do you know the bag one? There are many religions.
Speaker 1: Do you notice his whistle? Yes, the whistle.
Speaker 4: Rosney's many religions, and the Jesus is the one I follow, but not the Christianity. You could say, you could say I am follower of Jesus, not the follower of Christianity.
Speaker 1: How is it not obvious to anybody? That was a total con man? I mean, come on, so but I watched all the show documentary and all what is it like eight parts? Seven parts? It's like six seven hours I watched it, so wow, I think they should have condensed that thing. But anyway, we're gonna do the stream Tristan and I after this, we're doing that. So look for that over on Primal Edge Health as long as we can do it there, because I know we were planning on doing it on my channel. I don't think it'll work. So summing up here, extracist one. Now again there's there's weird medical issues ahead. A dy D comes up, attention deficit disorder that was not well known at that time, and they're prescribing riddling. This has come up multiple times in this series, big pharma subscript prescriptions for issues that weren't even well known yet, autism, ad D, these big farm mind control things. The CIA made this movie. Keep that in mind. Pazuzu is hiding himself as Captain Howdie, and the Ouiji board is the gateway that Linda Blair gets possessed. The mom is a Hollywood connected actress. She is doing a she's an agnostic atheist, and she's involved in a movie that is about student activism, which is interesting because keep in mind, this is a cold war neo con CIA movie. So they want to promote the idea that the Kamis are promoting all the atheism and you need to just follow pop a papacy, even though the papacy is evil. But as wim Hoff shows in his books, this is because the CIA co opted the papacy through John cork Anymoy and others. Detailed without any shadow of doubt, notibating it. Case closed nail in the coffin settled wim Hoff has proven it, so she undergoes a change in her personality after she tries to talk to Spirits on the Luigi board and it's Captain Howdie, but Captain Howdi is actually secretly posusic. She gets progressively worse. The mom can't figure out what's going on. She has boomer mom breakdown. She becomes wine mom, screaming, yelling and going nuts. And here's the weird part. She's hanging out in elite DC circles with novus ordo priests. One of the priests in the movie is a real priest who's the Jesuit creeper accused of abuse in real life. This is crazy. Now. The other priest, Father Keras, who ends up I guess possessed in part three, right, he's the demon possessed priest. In part three, he's the doubting priest. He thinks spirits aren't real. He's a Greek guy, but he's doing the nov sorto. It's kind of interesting. I mean, there are obviously Greek Catholics, but still they try to say it's science. Oh, it's just temporal. She has a legion in her temporal lobe. Father Karras says, oh, he's a hom a psychiatrist. Let's just give her the psychiatric treatment. Turns out it's demons. And then there's an interesting line by who said this, the detective who's investigating the murders, and he says, all this desecration of the church is it witchcraft? This once again also prior to the Satanic panic church desecrations, which I didn't understand this in the movie. Maybe I missed it, but there weren't any scenes of church desecrations. The detective just talks about it, so maybe it's just a I don't know, maybe they cut that scene or something. So this is kind of setting the stage for the Satanic panic. I think the doctor says she believes her body is invaded by aliens alien entities. That was an interesting line, aliens as demons. I don't know why they keep showing the staircase is there, like a Masonic Jacob's Ladder to Hell type idea of the staircase. And by the way, I don't think it's the staircase and Joker is not the staircase and him, I know why the staircase is there. What's the deal with the staircase other than like a Masonic illuminous type thing, the degrees of the staircase and masonry. Oh, there is a desecrated altar in the film. It's oh, okay, okay, thank you Green and gold.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you do the goal membership, you get access to the archives of Jays Analysis. If you just did the Silver membership, you get access to the part twos that I post every few days. So there's no way to give immediate access on YouTube. So if you do the level up membership, then I give you access to James Analysis, which I'll post that again. If if you if you update, if you up up to your membership, I saw a couple of people did in the last couple of days. I'll post the link the sign in link for the archives at Jaysonnalysis. So basically you get access to more content. That's what the difference is. There's no difference between the content on YouTube and the content at the website. It's the same. So people keep asking that question too. It's just another way to do it because some people don't wanna subscribe through credit card or PayPal. They just want to click on YouTube. It's also cheaper, like if you will just want the most recent Part twos, then that green level silver is the cheapest way to go. Let's see what's the is If I know what the staircases mean the mystery schools, I thought about that. I know that that's where the priest dies at the end. But okay, so just foreshadowing of the death. Okay, yeah, that makes sense, Father Dire. That's weird that it's my name, you know, that is kind of weird. I'm not making it. They did it on purpose because they knew will be on YouTube. It's not predictive programming for me. Dier is a pretty common name. By the way, it's a lot of people in the world that have that last name. Do you know in the book, supposedly it's not a ouiji board, they make it that self pleasuring is the cause of the possession. I'm sorry, that's that's that's a bit much. But he is the head of CIA psyops, right, mister Bladdie was, So when you read the Exercist, you're reading CIA psychological warfare. Just keep that in mind. Not saying that there's no spiritual powers. I'm just saying that people use religions to manipulate. That's the whole thing with Colts. That's what we've been talking about a lot. So we want to ferret the wheat from the chaff here. That's what we're trying to do. Interesting aspect too, when the priest talks about don't interact with the demon, because he says the demon, it's almost like, I think Bladdie is calling himself maybe in a way here, the character of the demon, because the way that the priest describes the tactic of the demon is what happens in psychological working. He says that don't interact with him directly because he's going to make up stories to confuse you. He will mix lies with the truth, and he will use this as an attack pattern. That's what the priest says. Guess that's what psychological warfare is. That's what disinformation is. Now, if you've watched the Orthodox movie The Island, I thought that was really good. That's a much probably much more accurate version of exorcism because if you remember the the elder guy, the guy who's more or less the Orthodox elder, the fool for Christ guy, you know, when he does his exorcism, it's not floating around and staircases collapsing and houses falling in and dressers flying across the room and vomit, you know, shooting out of people at hose fire hose level pressure. It's like he takes the girl to the island. She flops around and screams, and he prays and then she's healed. I mean that seems a little more biblical than this Hollywood. This is like way over the top, especially the scene, you know, the bloody scene. I'm not going to mention that on YouTube because it's not it wouldn't be appropriate, but you know what I'm talking about. And then we see Pazuzu appear. So this was the aspect because I had not watched this, as I said, since I was eighteen, and I remember the demon appearing, but I thought it was just a demon. I didn't realize that, oh it's Pazuzu. Pazuzu is the little idol that was uncovered. So I got a little superstitious in this movie too, like as if this discovering some little stupid figurine it's going to result in all this. I mean again, they're playing on people's superstitions, right, and the CIA is very adept at that. We just read one of many there's many articles and by the way, so when you start thinking about that, guess what Magi Gore Fatima their psychological operations. BRA's blue yeo world you up. I'm not saying that there's no spiritual warfare. I'm not saying there can't be miracles. I'm just saying this stuff is syops admittedly admittedly, So there you go. All right, Tristan and I will be on very soon in the next few minutes, head on over to Primal Edge Health. Get ready because we're gonna have to do the stream on his channel because I don't know what we're gonna do about OBS. I mean, I guess I'm just gonna have to do I have to. I'll do the super chests. I guess I'm gonna have to do Zoom. I guess I can just do zoom for all of it, and screw Skype and screw Mac Catalina because it's not working all right, because you can't update OBS on the Mac now because OBS crashes and when you try to update it, so there's I don't know, as there's no way to fix it. Uh, all right, super Chat, let's get to those real quick. Tristan, if you're watching, I'm sorry I'm late. This was supposed to start like forty minutes earlier than it did. But everything is collapsing and crashing now. I can't see people super chests. What's going on here? What the heck is going on with this stupid man? What is going on with Max Man? They are just messing up, dude. They've been so easy for so long, and now what is up with this? All right? Let me try to refreshing this page. Maybe that'll work because I can't see anybody super chats. They're stuck. And also there's no audio today. That's why I kept fooling around too. I can't hear anybody's audio, damn it. What is up with computers? Man? I thought we were supposed to get the Utopia and none of them work. All right, I think there's another way I can look at pop out the page to see all the super chests. Where's that at? I can only see three of the super chests and it won't scroll down. Okay, Well, I will read these super chats later because I have to go. I think I can find them on another screen, but I can only see two. Paul Eldrich says top gun, top quality work, my dude, tutoring would be a rad service to offer, bro Bro, I do offer tutoring. Go to my patreon. Yeah, tutor up people all the time. But thank you, Palmer Elrick be glad to offer tutoring. Orthro Nat five bucks. What is your take on a lot of attraction? Are these old questions? I think a lot attractions Bologney power of manifestation now a bunch of new age nonsense. But thank you for that work on that, Mario, Marco Kalobic just a joke? What was just a joke? Josh Baker two bucks. I can't see the tweet, so are the messes? So all I can see is those three super chests right now. So anyway, I apologize, I will reread the superchest. Somebody did another one, Okay, I can see exorcism. Maybe that's all there is is, just maybe that's why y'all were, Oh that's what it is. Y'all were cheap os today and didn't give me your mammin. So there's not many superchests, that's what it is. It's okay, all right, Sorry, lone slav, He says, why don't we go by the lunar calendar? It seems the most biblical and natural because of the New Testament, that's why. And because of the development of the church in Byzantium. So look up the Byzantine calendar. Look up the Byzantine Calendar creation narrative. That's very important.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So not a lot of super chests with us. Okay, it was still a fun stream. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Crazy crazy stuff. There you go, huge vindication of everything I wrote in my books. Subscribe to Jay's analysis. You don't get information, material and entertainment and comedy of this high IQ level anywhere else. Well maybe in a few places, but it's still up there, bro, and head on over to Primal Edge Health and watch us do our by dream. Uh I, Gabe, Jay, you did. I know. I appreciate you guys. I'm not bitching. I'm just saying it was a nightmare to get this stuff to run. Because again, look it up. Look up OBS compatibility with mac Catalina. It doesn't work, so look it up anyway, God bless everybody. Great Saturday. I hope you enjoy the Spooktober stream. Remember there was a Spooktober stream that we did last year. Blade Life Force, Monster Squad Lost Boys, Michael Michael, Michael Michael, really funny stream, and they addon didn't like it. So here's another spooktober stream. I think the next we're gonna do another spooktober stream. And I think I'm gonna do anti Christ movies. They're so dumb anti Christ movies those one or two that are okay, but Hollywood Antichrist movies are really dumb and funny, so we might do those next. God bless everybody, have a good weekend and Sunday