Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots all right? Hey, another quick reminder here. You say it's we played voting, Get another fifteen minutes or so if you want to click on over to the JR Facebook page and have a say in which Metallica song airs at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Three songs up there right now for you to vote on. Your choices are Ride the Lightning, Blackened or The Four Horsemen, one of the most votes played back, excuse me?
Speaker 2: Played back at nine? Do you need me to perform behime link this morning? No?
Speaker 1: That was just like a little hiccup or combo. Somebody who votes is randomly picked to win, popa roach and rise against tickets.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could perform behind link if I had to. I learned how to administer it years ago. Gee, you can get up underneath the ribcage and pull up and in right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've had broken ribs and I could see.
Speaker 2: Would you rather would you rather have you had cracked ribs? Would you rather experience that? Or choke?
Speaker 1: To death, cracked broken tomato tomato. I think I'd rather go the Heimke rolling the dice on that one.
Speaker 2: I'm just making a mental note for future reference.
Speaker 1: I think if you, if you want to, you can do it to yourself.
Speaker 2: You know, you get a lean on something. Uh huh, I just go. Let's go to Dundee, Michigan. There is some joint there called the Splash Universe Hotel.
Speaker 1: With my luck, I'd give myself the Heimlich or you'd give it to me, and all I would do is dude duty.
Speaker 2: Sounds about right. The Splash Universe Hotel in Dundee, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Is it a water park bamed hotel themed hotel?
Speaker 2: It is. I guess it's very popular. You don't necessarily have to stay there to bring the kids to enjoy the water park theme. At the Splash Universe Hotel, a Michigan woman was there with her nine children. What when when she allegedly assaulted an employee who was working the front desk. Why do you think she has assaulted the employee? Keep in mind, she has nine children.
Speaker 1: Why would she assault He rag on her for having so many kids. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Her credit card was denied. I mean, she's thirty two years old, has nine kids, and her credit card is denied.
Speaker 1: Go figure, huh.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing a little present day math here on how much things cost, and I'm assuming to take nine kids to the water park. Yeah, we'll just throw it on the credit card. We haven't reached the macshit, have we.
Speaker 1: I know, with just two kids, my credit card is a little higher than I need it to be. I'm looking at this splash universe. Man, we made to do a little field trip.
Speaker 2: Sure, we're going to get to that.
Speaker 1: No, I mean we have something right down the road, Volcano Bay Way. Better.
Speaker 2: So she jumped over the counter and insulted the clerk. Sorry, your credit card has been denied.
Speaker 1: He didn't use any snide remarks like.
Speaker 2: Wonder why it's.
Speaker 1: A female worker, female hotel pay? Well, she didn't use any harsh words. There's nothing to that effect. A woman just was assaulted. Maybe your credit card would work if you kept your legs closed at least three times.
Speaker 2: That would warrant to jumping the desk attack. Okay, you need that element to at least have a hope or a prayer. When the police arrived, which they did, and alter off pat Splash Universe. They have like a little gym there.
Speaker 1: They have a banquet room if we want to do a banquet when we bring a bunch of listeners out there. Where is it again, it's in Dundee, Michigan. Yes, it's in a good time of the year for that. What is it? What does a water park like that do when you're in Michigan and you're going into December soon?
Speaker 2: Probably indoors, I hope it would have to be.
Speaker 1: Didn't look indoors to me.
Speaker 2: They probably get a water dome. I just closed it out. I can't tell you we're gonna have someone or a group of people who've lived in close proximity who are gonna give us the full skinny on Splash Hotel Splash Universe so tough.
Speaker 1: So then the lady gets arrested and doesn't her kids don't get to go to the water that's.
Speaker 2: Right, no water park for you.
Speaker 1: And then who watches those those nine kids while she's in the poor husband, I'm sure is there one. I'm guesstimating that there's I mean, he would be there with them. Somebody's around items. Do you think they're all with the same husband? Now, come on, man, you're asking me to assume or you.
Speaker 2: Know, yes, I am. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Chances not so so they I mean poor protective services.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess no, because if it was me, I think personally, I think once I get up to the four five mark, I go, I'm a little too you know.
Speaker 1: So I was well legged for the theme park.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, too active, might go get something tied off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody said, was it that Solomon chick that had eight children?
Speaker 2: Oh that's Octomom. No, not Octomom. It was not Octamo.
Speaker 1: They were trying to do octamom. But it was a talk to text. You can tell end of an era. It is an end of an era. When it comes to the airline industry. Anybody who's flown recently may have noticed this.
Speaker 2: What airlines? What do you mean? No? Not reading that on the air.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. You know, today is a good day to keep my job.
Speaker 2: We will say a lot of stuff we can't say. We can't get to that point yet.
Speaker 1: Somebody else said on government aid, she needs she needs birth control? Or keep them legs? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can we move on here? Yes, please, let's do it. If you've flown United Airlines recently. You are one of the last passengers or travelers.
Speaker 1: You said United.
Speaker 2: If you've flown United recently, you will be among the last passengers to have enjoyed the lovely perk of an in flight magazine in the conveniently located in the seatback pocket in front of you.
Speaker 1: You're the one that's selling all the stuff, right.
Speaker 2: The last publication dedicated to in flight magazines for domestic airlines has printed its final edition. Hemispheres came off the presses in September and happens to be the last such publication connected to a major US carrier now, obviously, since there's Wi Fi on planes now, and rather than digging through the seatback looking for something to keep you occupied to read, there's in many cases a screen in front of you where you can watch stuff to keep you. There's no need for an in flight magazine anymore, loaded full of the crap you just mentioned, of high end stuff that you think you might need because you're deprived of oxygen, a high altitude, and a few I never thought about that.
Speaker 1: Is that like part of an impulse place when you have a lack of ade.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you from personal experience, there a number of times going oh, yeah, I could use this chrome automatic filling dog ball.
Speaker 1: I'm going to google that when I get at home to get a discount.
Speaker 2: Yes, no more, no more in flight magazine. So it'll just be the instruction card and what to do when the plane's crashing unless you know you weren't paying it, unless you actually paid attention to the flight crew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody said you guys need to watch, uh the movie Bebe Kids. Have you ever heard of that? What is it called b E B E Kids? I'm looking for it.
Speaker 2: At the.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: Speaking of a plane crashes. Hell of a place for to set down when you have engine trouble in your single engine Cessna crashed into multiple vehicles in the r V area that were in attendance for the nhr A Finals drag Racing Finals at Pomona Dragway yesterday in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say, I got a you know, an RV park like h O A or KO.
Speaker 2: A plane crash into the r v U corral at the nhr A Finals. The high octane dragsters aren't enough adrenaline for you.
Speaker 1: He's flying, he's been having issues with his with his jet, and he's like a single engine Cessna. I knew a single dinge Sestna. I knew I should have put.
Speaker 2: Bought an RV.
Speaker 1: Look at those, I'm gone and to get back at them, and he circles back around.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's a good question. If you had a good chunk of disposable income and you could buy one or the other, an RV or a single engine CESNA. Now, I know there's a lot of things to consider here, but yeah, if you could only buy one or the.
Speaker 1: Other, I'm not flying the thing. You know how you have to get those, you know, be qualified, You got to keep your hours up.
Speaker 2: And you know, I don't know anything. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: If you can't go party before, like you know, I mean, I know you have to keep track. I let's say I was down in the Keys and I was going to jump on my SETNA, that whole day before would be kind of just a you know, just a day of soda and the day of soda and the keys.
Speaker 2: Never minded I even ask the question. Scholars of j R R is brought to you by you. Thank you, Central Florida