Speaker 1: And you've heard from many years Alex talk about this stay behind Obama initiative that they put in place when supposedly Obama left office, and how that was going to run a lot of these operations at least in the US to undermine Trump, to undermine that presidency. And of course that was very effective, unfortunately in the first four years, that twenty sixteen period.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't just the Obama stay behind unit.
Speaker 1: It was actually run by entities like the Atlantic Council, the Institute for State Craft, and people in British intelligence. This is where, of course we get the Christopher Steele dossier and the memo people like Chris Donnelly from the Royal Military Academy, and they put up these papers in these white papers, he think tank papers saying time to defend democracy against disinformation. And this is what helped that establishment find the justification supposedly to set up the Pegrity Initiative, which was this online disinformation supposed campaign, which is really a promoter of disinformation.
Speaker 2: Those documents were leaked I.
Speaker 1: Think around twenty eighteen twenty nineteen, and the Integrity Initiative leaks really showed us the inner workings of this info war, not Alex's info war obviously, but this foreign operation info war.
Speaker 2: Implementation.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say how it was structured and what they were going to do. They were paying people from NATO Atlantic Council, to be quote, journalists that were getting hundreds of thousand dollars a month to push out all these different high level of supposed reports.
Speaker 2: And this is really the.
Speaker 1: Locust, the inner workings from which he gate the Steele dossier and all that emerged when Hillary was using that as the way to undermine Trump, and that led of course to the accusations of Russian disinformation and Russian illusion, all of which collapsed. But the same entities, the same power structure that put that out is going to presumably be behind whatever comes in the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, other networks lie to you about what's happening.
Speaker 3: Now, invo Wars tells you the truth about what's happening.
Speaker 1: Next, visit info wars dot com, forward slash Show and share the link.
Speaker 3: Today, we are announcing Ultimate Hydroforce. Now, this is not just electrolytes. Okay, this is really a superfood similar to vitamin min realfusion, but with a whole bunch more electrolytes and other things in there. It would take me a long time to go to the ingredients three pages of them here.
Speaker 4: And what they do.
Speaker 3: But it's got superhigh quality vitamin C, niasin, vitamin B six, vitom B twelve, it's got pantheonogenic acid, vitamin B five, so key calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, chloride, sodium, and more potassium.
Speaker 4: The list goes on and on, and.
Speaker 3: It's all the highest quality sources of it on top of that, and then it funds my broadcast and the crew and all of us continuing on. So we need your support if info War shots Town November thirteen to continu you on regardless, it's going to help us up our game if ivol War survives. So please go check out this amazing supplement, the highest quality you're going to find with big discounts and other great supplements at the alexhold store dot com. We sought out the very best, highest quality rehydrating product for pre workout, post workout, you name it, and we found a top company with top reviews would let us private label it. And it's beyond just hydration, it's beyond just hitting your electrolytes. It's a superfood, it's a pre workout, it's a post workout. You've got to go read all the ingredients that are in this bad boy, and then look at the insane low prices between thirty and fifty percent off depending on how many canisters you get of Ultimate Hydroforce. Now again, go look at the ingredients for yourself and the quality of the ingredients and the amount of the ingredients. This baby is next level. This is beyond anything out there anywhere near this low price. As you know, I always seek to bring you the very best supplements possible so you'd get a great response, great effects, and you want to come back and get them again.
Speaker 4: Like a restaurant wants.
Speaker 3: To have tasty, good, delicious food, so there's a line out the door. Well, I've got to admit some false advertising, and next time we're reproduce this or my sponsors do, we're going to probably have to change the name.
Speaker 4: And why is that? Well, it's simple.
Speaker 3: This is called Ultimate Hydroforce Electrolyte drink mix, but it's really a super food, post workout, pre work That's why it's Ultimate Hydriforce and more. I guess you say, Hydration Energy, Viviamins, Minerals Health Immune System. Get your Hyde Reforce exclusively at the Alex Showstore dot com.
Speaker 5: Now, the one thing I want you to do, if I could ask you to do anything for America and Alex in this network and this crew, the one thing I would ask you to do, go to the Alex Jones store dot com right now and sign up for Alex Jones VIP Club. It's thirty dollars a month, but you get forty dollars in store credit. So if you're gonna buy a thirty five dollars shirt, you might as well sign up for the VIP club so that you can get that extra ten dollars and just get the shirt that you want. That is going to ensure that we can fund this operation, fund the next operation, ensure that Alex always has a voice. They can try to steal his identity, they can try to steal his business, they can try to steal America, they can try to sacrifice humanity in nuclear genocide. But if you go to the Alex Jones Store dot com and sign up for Alex Jones VIP Club, They'll never take away our voice. They'll never take away our freedom. They'll never take away free speech, and we can save America together. Please go now and be the reason Alex Jones will always be on the air.
Speaker 1: Of the season pork Over the fourth hour of the Alex Jones Jones your guest host Jay Dyer of Jason Alysis, We're gonna be talking about some insights in history and former intelligence operations that the West engaged in that might give us an insight or a clue into what they may roll out in the next couple of weeks as we look forward to the coming election. And before we get to that, though, I want to talk about where the recent stories of election interference, disinformation, etc. Where that came from, the real origins of this. And you've heard from many years Alex talk about this stay behind Obama initiative that they put in place when supposedly Obama left office, and how that was going to run a lot of these operations at least in the US to undermine Trump, to undermine that presidency. And of course that was very effective unfortunately in the first four years, that twenty sixteen period.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't just the Obama stay behind unit.
Speaker 1: It was actually run by entities like the Atlantic Council, the Institute for State Craft and people in British intelligence.
Speaker 2: This is where, of course we get the Christopher.
Speaker 1: Steele dossier and the memo people like Chris Donnelly from the Royal Military Academy and they put out these papers in these white papers, you think tank papers, saying time to defend democracy against disinformation. And this is what helped that establishment find the justification supposedly to set up the Integrity Initiative, which was this online disinformation supposed campaign which is really a promoter of disinformation.
Speaker 2: Those documents were leaked I think.
Speaker 1: Around twenty eighteen twenty nineteen, and the Integrity Initiative leaks really showed us the inner workings of this info war, not Alex's info war obviously, but this foreign operation info war.
Speaker 2: Implementation.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say how it was structured and what they were going to do. They were paying people from NATO Atlantic Council to be quote, journalists.
Speaker 2: That were getting hundreds of thousand dollars a.
Speaker 1: Month to push out all these different high level of supposed reports.
Speaker 2: And this is really the.
Speaker 1: Locust, the inner workings from which he gate the Steele dossier and all that emerged when Hillary was using that as the way to undermine Trump and led of course to the accusations of Russian disinformation and Russian collusion, all of which collapsed. But the same entities, the same power structure that put that out is going to presumably be behind whatever comes in the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: We don't really know if Kamala.
Speaker 1: Seems to be really infatuated with box Wine, so I don't know that she's actually running anything. Joe Biden's presently wandering down the street somewhere with dementia. I don't think these people are running anything. So who is running everything? Well, presumably it would be these people, It would be the Atlantic Council, it would be people like, you know, the Integrity Initiative, the carnegiean Downment, Rockfiller Foundation, those a builder seemed to be really calling the shots. They were definitely calling the shots throughout the koof crisis, which was essentially this collusion between the deep state, the CIA, et.
Speaker 2: Cetera, and Carnegie Rockefeller.
Speaker 1: All that was that was running the whole COVID crisis so called. And it's presumably the same entities will be rolling out whatever types of election fraud or election cooking.
Speaker 2: The books that we may see in the next in the next three to four weeks.
Speaker 1: Now we know, of course they want to get rid of info wars. They don't want Alex on air to talk about what's really going on. Alex has already been calling it for many months now, saying that they're going to do the same script as twenty twenty. They're going to flip the machines, et cetera. All of that's going to occur. They're going to magically find right in ballots and so forth. Twenty five percent of Georgia lives outside of Georgia, which seems ludicrous. And this is all the same playbook that comes not just from the Integrity Initiative, British intelligence operatives and so forth.
Speaker 2: But in fact, if you go back to twenty.
Speaker 1: Eighteen, the head of British Intelligence was instructing and consulting the British Lords.
Speaker 2: That guy's name is dear Love.
Speaker 1: He was telling them that the world can't handle another Trump administration and that they would make sure that Trump would be a one term president. So why is the head of British Intelligence telling the British Lords that to protect democracy, it's absolutely necessary that Trump only be a one term president. It just seems odd. I mean, we're supposed to be concerned. I was reading a New Yorker piece yesterday on my live stream on my YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: We were talking.
Speaker 1: About the concerns of foreign interference by other countries in our elections and in our so called democracy. And it talked about Iran, and it talked about China, and it talked about Russia and these.
Speaker 2: Foreign entities that are interfering in our elections.
Speaker 1: It seemed to leave out other Middle Eastern countries that might be concerned with our elections.
Speaker 2: And it seemed to leave out British intelligence perhaps being concerned. I mean, you have the head.
Speaker 1: Of British Intelligence saying that we need to make sure that Trump is a one term president. I would think that counts as foreign interference. But because of these a special relationship between US and American intelligence going back to World War Two, and Ian Fleming and William.
Speaker 2: Stevenson and all those characters. Yeah, this is the article I was reading yesterday.
Speaker 1: This it's amazing because once again they're resurrecting all the same stuff. Well, and the article admits, yeah, Russian collusion narrative collapsed, but there's still probably Russian collusion.
Speaker 2: Somehow, we'll find it.
Speaker 1: Don't worry it's there. We will manufacture it when we can't find it. Now, that doesn't seem to be working, because we see the most recent polls, even the cooked poles, it's a landslide. I think I saw a map of the delegates or the projected voting, and it's like Trump's like one hundred ahead of Kamala. So that doesn't seem to be working. So it seems like they're going to have to roll out something extreme. I mean, if the even cooking the books for an election, if the candidate is so far ahead that, you know, if it's more than like ten percent, fifteen percent, it's like, that's not really going to work, even if you try to bring in fake votes or whatever. If you've got illegals and dead people voting, if the lead is so significant, that's that's just not going to work. But I remember the same UK Lord's report from twenty eighteen. It's called UK Foreign Policy in a Shifting World Order, and again from the same structures that gave US pgate right, all that stuff Russian collusion, the same entity is.
Speaker 2: Saying in twenty eighteen in this document.
Speaker 1: The world cannot survive, the global liberal world order can't survive another Trump presidency. Why is the head of British intelligence saying the world order can't survive a second Trump campaign or president's excuse me?
Speaker 2: Well, that to me should count as foreign interference. So that's where this is coming from.
Speaker 1: That's the Crisis of Democracy report that they talk about, and this is what led them to create all of these the other It is all of these online disinformation initiatives, including the Integrity Initiative, including the other associated and connected Obama entities that stay behind units that Obama had in place when Trump was president. Those are the people I think that are calling the shots, that are running things Aspen Institute, Atlantic Council, that's who seems to be kind of back there running things, and that, for all intents and purposes, is the quote deep state, CFR trilateral. They're all part of that same group, and they're aullied with all right, the nine Eyes, seven Eyes, all of the other so called Western democracies. I don't know when do we suddenly become democracies of the republic is actually different from a democracy, but suddenly at some point it was just arbitrarily declared to be a quote democracy, it could.
Speaker 2: Be actually going back to a.
Speaker 1: Nineteen I think it's nineteen seventy five article that was written by the arch neokon himself, Samuel P. Huntingdon, and he wrote in an article for the Trilateral Commission in the nineteen seventies that democracy can only survive when the populace.
Speaker 2: Is apathetic and stupid. Yes, actually actually says that.
Speaker 1: So we know that they don't want the public having access to real information. That's why they set up the disinformation networks, the info war networks that they're talking about Integrity Initiative being one of the key examples to essentially quote combat disinformation by basically just saying everything true or everything critical of the regime.
Speaker 2: Is just simply Russian disinformation.
Speaker 1: That's why they called everybody from alex Owns to Judge Ray Moore, Jill Stein, everybody is a Russian operative. And it was somewhat effective because it allowed if you remember back at the time when they rolled out the collusion between Twitter and Facebook and the FBI, when that all came out, the Twitter leaks, and it was obviously it wasn't just Twitter. Pre Elon Musk it was also all of the other tech platforms. My website was deleted twenty eighteen, the exact same day that.
Speaker 2: Alex was removed from all social media.
Speaker 1: So there was this higher level collusion that presumably was handed down via Atlantic Council, NATO something like that, Right, So Atlantic Council Integery initiative.
Speaker 2: These groups presumably were the.
Speaker 1: Ones that said tell Apple and all these other entities to completely remove Alex shows from the Internet and then by extension other entities that were roughly in that domain.
Speaker 2: So that's the background and what was really going on.
Speaker 1: And by the way, little tidbit nugget here, all of these famous quote spy cases that you've heard in the last say twenty years, lit Venenko and over up into the Scriptball affair, if you remember any of that from a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Guess who was behind all of those stories.
Speaker 1: Oh, the same people, the same British intelligence entities, Donnelly, dear Love, UK lords, the Royal society elite. They were behind those same stories of disinformation, which again Russia, Russia and Russia Russia, Russia is doing everything, Russia's behind it all. But also remember Russia is a weak country. That's collapsing and falling apart. They're also masterminding and running everything in the world at the same time, so conflicting nonsensical narratives. But again, that's what info war from the establishment's perspective is all about. They call it combating disinformation, but it's actually the creative creating of disinformation. And people have completely seen through all that. So we all know a lot of this background.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to.
Speaker 1: Bore you with rehearsing, because we've heard this for the last back to twenty eight years, back to twenty sixteen, but I'm just pointing out that the system actually doesn't change their game plan. They're committed to the establishment narratives, which are completely collapsed, but they just keep repeating it, and they're going to keep repeating it.
Speaker 2: They're going to run twenty twenty all over again.
Speaker 1: So at this point it would be good, I think wise, to go back in time and let's look at some of the cases and instances when the intelligence operatives of the West, who are the same people that we're talking about, Atlantic Council, Trial, Arow Commission, all of these entities are the ones that will be running things in the next three or four weeks to try to cook the books. What techniques and tricks might they pull? Do we have any access to what they've done in past cases to cook the books?
Speaker 2: Well, guess what if you know history, if you know the last I don't know, seventy eighty years, you're going to know exactly what they're going to do.
Speaker 1: For example, we can look at the CIA in British intelligence last sixty seventy years of cooking the books, running coups and regime change operations to see what they will do again.
Speaker 2: Now, how do I know that this is what they do? Well, if I look at classic.
Speaker 1: Texts which nobody reads and which I summarize. If you go to my YouTube channel you'll find all kinds of lectures and talks where I summarize all these things. There is a gigantic, massive academic text, not a conspiracy text. Steven Dorel is a professor at a British university, and this is a very critical assessment of the last say one hundred years of British intelligence.
Speaker 2: And it's a great book.
Speaker 1: It's very uh, it's very long, it's very detailed, it's a very deep history book.
Speaker 2: But it's a great it's a great appendix.
Speaker 1: You could say two books like Tragy and Hope by Carol Quigley and his quickly Anglo American Establishment, because this book really solidifies the British imperial power structures at a perspective on how to run the world, how to try to run a world empire, and then when they lost that empire, when they went bankrupt, the turn that they took to bring the US, their former colony back under their persuasion. That book begins, in fact talking about how British intelligence operatives decided that they would have to mobilize to bring America back under British sway. The British Security Council's internal history, known as the Bible of Six begins with talking about how they would engage in a covert war against isolationists in America and they would do this to get America involved in foreign entanglements. They would help them to create entities like the OSS and.
Speaker 2: Then later becoming the CIA.
Speaker 1: And in fact it was people like Ian Fleming who created entities like T Force X Force.
Speaker 2: Those are all Ian Fleming created operations. That's discussed on.
Speaker 1: Pages one thirty six and with thirty seven Operation overcast, et cetera, all famous classic operations that British intelligence operators, the very creator of James Bond what said, would be used to bring America back under the sway of internationalism. Now right away, we're only a couple chapters into the book, and he mentions the fact that the Ukrainian nationalists, through the recruitment of Galen Org, the former Nazis and so forth m I six funded the neo fascist movements to combat the Soviets. So going all the way back to post World War two, British intelligence had funded what was called the ABN network, the neo fascist anti Bolshevik network.
Speaker 2: This included many radical.
Speaker 1: Ukrainian nationalists defend off and to fight against the so called.
Speaker 2: The Bolshevik. Said that now I'm saying Bolsheviks are good guys, but I'm saying, here's a book, mainline history telling you that Ukrainian.
Speaker 1: Nationalism was all the way back to World War two, CIA and British intelligence funded.
Speaker 2: This was all part of the great game. And what was the ultimate goal of this. You might wonder why were they doing this?
Speaker 1: Well, Dora lays it out and says, well, the reason they were doing this, including places like Ukraine was for you got it oil.
Speaker 2: In fact, not only were the Baltic.
Speaker 1: States seen as staging posts for British intelligence missions into Russia for what's called the Great Game, they were also there to spy out the Baku oil fields. This was a major prize for shady businessmen. In fact, many oil men operated under the cover of British and CIA intelligence operations. So a lot of this is control of resources. This might be why, say, the Biden crime family has such a vested interest in the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe what do you think?
Speaker 1: But this is an example one window, one insight into the real motivations for what's going on in these countries. And in fact, the Doral book, which again is a mainline academic text.
Speaker 2: Actually goes into quite a bit of.
Speaker 1: Referencing things that you might be considering a conspiracy in the conspiracy domain. For example, on page two thirty five he mentioned in detail Colonel Fletcher Prouty, whose book was very influential for Alderstone's Jfkan movie. He notes that Pletcher Prati was responsible for the US Air Force support missions that the CIA conducted overseas, including many assassinations and many of the best including and the very best commercial hitmen that you could order.
Speaker 2: They were known as the Mechanics. They were recruited.
Speaker 1: Out of Ukraine, mainly Europeans, Eastern Europeans, some Greeks, and some scotsmen.
Speaker 2: Is that interesting because it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Ralph presumably very closely connected to Ukraine and the operations that the West is running in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Well, according to Jack Prasobiac and others, that is the case.
Speaker 1: So it's not surprising that again we have the same operations going back to the time of General Fletcher Proudy and.
Speaker 2: His secret team missions for the CIA, and all the way up until today. Exact same stuff. So this is why.
Speaker 1: If you know history, you can kind of see these patterns and see how these things don't really change, they kind of just repeat in cycle. Now, before I get to some of the key regime change coup operations that are very crucial, going back to the fourth hour of the Augst Jones Show, I'm your guest host Jay DIYer Jays. Now, so just want to remind you that you want to come see me live in the next few days. I'll be live Saturday, Summerfield, Florida doing a lot of comedy and doing a lot of interviews, podcasts, et cetera. It is the Brohemian Grove event. You can see it at the top of my Twitter profile. Go to my accent Jay Dyer and at the very top you'll see that you can get tickets there. A lot of other comedians, a lot of other podcasters, libertarians, a lot of crazy, crazy, crazy crazy Craig Cray people, Lent Richardson will be there, Leonardo Jonny will be there doing stand up.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be a lot of fun. You can fill them right there.
Speaker 1: Also, want sign copies of my books, my six hundred and sixty pages of all of my geopolitical and apologetic essays.
Speaker 2: You can get that at Jason Ellis's in the shop signed copies.
Speaker 1: You can also get copies of my Esoteric Hollywood Books Part one and two signed copies there, covering the symbolism in film at a very deep level in my Introduction to Philosophy book Meta Narratives, all available over at my website. Now we're talking about the very important big fat history book from Stephen dorel on I Six Operations in the twentieth Century, and we were talking about how As the book progresses, the eventually identifies and admits that the real power structure, the real ruling elite of this this network is it really emerges out of You could say the Cecil, Rhodes, Rothschild Milner roundtable groups, and those roundtable groups are really the basis for the formation of the British Intelligence.
Speaker 2: As we know it today.
Speaker 1: They are the Fabian socialist elite that helped to found British Intelligence early on. They're the same Fabian socialist elite who influenced the formation of the OSS under FDR.
Speaker 2: And this is the ast Or Cliveden.
Speaker 1: Set, as you've heard me mention many times and even says that one of the key figures in helping to, for example, organize the EU was the infamous account kudenhof Clergy.
Speaker 2: And I'm not supposed to talk about the Clergy plan because supposedly that is.
Speaker 1: A conspiracy theory that doesn't exist, even though I have count Clergy's books and he talks about destroying Europe through the EU project. But again, I can't talk about the things that are real because they're real. You can only talk about fake things, fake conspiracy theories like that Russia runs everything Now he goes on to discuss the famous Congress for Cultural Freedom, which was the CIA's movement and British intelligence as well, movement into the arts. This included everybody from people like any Warhol to famous operatives or excuse me, famous the musicians, classical musicians, anything that they thought might spend off the Soviet menace or Soviet objectivism, and they wanted to promote the idea of unfettered liberty through abstract art and so forth. So that was all associated with and connected to the Congress for Cultural Freedom. But that's not our focus today. We've talked about intelligence and CIA operations in culture for countless fourth hours here with Alex, but today we want to talk about the infamous nineteen fifty three overthrow of Mozadek by the CIA and British Intelligence together with BP.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: The oil company Anglo Iranian Oil was originally the main locusts and focus of this overthrow of Mozedek. And that doesn't mean that I think Mozadk was some sort of perfect leader or something like that. He was a fairly well respected, you could say, secular, modern progressive sort of leader. He wasn't really a Communist. He was somewhat critical of the Soviet Union, but he tolerated the Two Day Party in Iran, which was the Communist Party, and during the Cold War, this was not something that the West and British Intelligence and CI were.
Speaker 2: Big fans of. So the real issue though.
Speaker 1: Was that eventually Mozedek made enemies of the power structure of the West because he nationalized Iran's oil and the reason for this was because BP was only giving the Iranian people and the companies there in Iran about twenty percent of the profits. In fact, it was the CIA that actually suggested to British intelligence that they might be making people mad by giving them such a small cut, so it might be wise to give them more money, and British Intelligence and the Angle I ring Old Company said no, we will not do that. And so when the oil fields were nationalized, well this called for special operations and so a lot of dubious characters.
Speaker 2: I thought this was pretty fast. Not many people know this.
Speaker 1: British Intelligence recruited a man named doctor Z. Doctor z Doctor Z was an academic who was trained in it was a Persian lecturer at Oxford and he was recruited by another Professor Lambton, and they thought this guy would be good because guess what, well, he was gay and most compromised, and so they had dirt on this guy. And they also figured out that doctor z doctor Zeyner was his name, that he would be perfect for infiltrating and getting in the circles of people like the Shaw of Iran because they were all part of the same Masonic lodge.
Speaker 2: The lodge was known as the Pahlabi Lodge.
Speaker 1: And this is a revived lodge because Freemasonry and Iran had died out for many decades at this point. There was free Masonry and Iran back in the eighteen fifties. For whatever reason, those lodges had kind of died out, but it was revived in a decade or so prior to this, probably due to a British influence.
Speaker 2: And it turns out that another character named Perone with two rs not one brown.
Speaker 1: Perone was a gay man who was in relationship with other people and was in the circles of the people at the pah la Vi Lodge. And so, in other words, it looked like it's not just the gay acts that were a situation of compromise, but in fact that they had figured out that the Shah of Iran had a mistress with a woman named Devsalier, and so they had dirt on the Shaw as well. So now I'm not saying that the Shaw wasn't already kind of working with the West, but they had dirt on him.
Speaker 2: Through these connections. These gay individuals at the Masonic Lodge.
Speaker 1: They were all part of and so they had this locus of intelligence operation going on through this secret society in Iran, the Pahla Vi Lodge. Nobody ever talks about that everybody knows about perhaps if you don't, because this is only declassifying in twenty seventeen. And keep in mind that people knew about this, and we're writing about the CIA and m I six's operations to overthrow a MOSDIC.
Speaker 2: They knew about this decades ago. This was in countless books.
Speaker 1: This book came out in two thousand and two thousand, a year before nine to eleven, and it talks about this whole operation being run by British intelligence to the CIA and what would become VP.
Speaker 2: However, if you talked about.
Speaker 1: This prior to the declassification in twenty seventeen of Operation Ajax, you were called a crazy conspiracy theorist. So people knew about this, and there were people writing about it before Dora was writing about it. You were called crazy even though it was a well known Western intelligence operation.
Speaker 2: Well, why was Western intelligence doing it?
Speaker 1: Was that were they doing it because they cared about American freedom and the American people. No, they were doing it because they were subservient to gigantic oil interests at this time, and so they came up with the perfect premise.
Speaker 2: Well, Mozaedek is nationalizing the oil he's stealing from.
Speaker 1: Us in the British Empire, which, by the way, would technically be fascist, right, I mean, if a public private partnership is demanding that other entities give them their property, well, a public private partnership is by definition supposedly fascist. So wouldn't the BP and its connection close connection to the British government, wouldn't that be fascist? So essentially they're running these things, need foreign countries to take the resource, and this is where we get the Anglo Iranian Oil Company which becomes BP. So this is now well known, but remember it was only declassified in twenty seventeen, and if you talked about it, you were a crazy conspiracies. So they had it perfect base from which to run these operations of disinformation and propaganda. And there was another character that was kind of making his name known at that time by the name of the Iotolic Shani, and the Iotola Kashani was a virulent anti British religious leader. You might think, well, he's an anti British religious leader, maybe he would, you know, sign on with the I don't know, maybe Mosadic They're no. In fact, he wasn't really a fan of any of these characters. But Western intelligence and the CIA was covertly supporting Mozadek, the Ayahtola and the Shaw.
Speaker 2: Why would they support all three?
Speaker 1: According to the Orle on page five sixty five, Well, that's in case one party comes to actually be victorious.
Speaker 2: You've got quite a bit of influence through that person, don't you.
Speaker 1: If you've been giving them all money, then you're hedging your bets on whoever.
Speaker 2: Ends up running things.
Speaker 1: And so when the Shaw was ousted, this eventually leads to the.
Speaker 2: Rise of the Night, the Iatolas picking up.
Speaker 1: And so after Iotola Kashani, who do we get, Well, we eventually get by a Toota Kamane. Now that leads to the nineteen seventy nine October surprise, right.
Speaker 2: Because it was allowed to happen.
Speaker 1: To what degree you could debate the CIA was involved in the nineteen seventy nine student revolution, It's debatable because it was at the embassy, these hostages that were there for what four than forty four days, some kind of crazy amount that was allowed to occur to essentially help destroy Jimmy Carter's campaign. No, I'm not saying Jimmy Carter was some good guy. He was a CFR candidate. He was not a very good leader. But this was a very well known, famous example, probably the most famous example of an October surprise, where the incoming Bush and Reagan the campaign utilized this October surprise to really make Jimmy Carter look bad, so they delay and forestalled the resolution essentially. And the reason for that is that guess who was a the head of the CIA right prior to this, Well, it was Bush Senior. Bush Senior happens to be Reagan's vice vice presidential candidate. He was head of the CAA right before this, so presumably he was involved in planning and plotting this October surprise. I'm not saying Reagan himself was I don't think Reagan was really that involved in these kinds of operations, but certainly Bush Senior would have been.
Speaker 2: And so it functioned as a.
Speaker 1: Very powerful, effective October surprise that helped to bring a certitude to the election in terms of a Reagan victory.
Speaker 2: Now, why don't.
Speaker 1: I bring all that up, well, because there's there's usually some kind of October surprise that one side pulls against the other side. Now we know that again Trump is in a massive landslide in terms of popularity. But what are the things that we might that could be rolled out? And for that, I want to mention again some of the other situations where the US and British intelligence have been involved in coups and campaigns to rig elections. Now there was in twenty twenty. Excuse me, yeah, twenty twenty. I've not been able to find it. Maybe somebody could find it, maybe it's on info wars. But Roger Stone wrote a really long article about the CIA's history of rigging elections. It was a great it was a great article, and he went through all of the mechanics and the machinery of how they do it. And I know Rogerstone gave an interview around the same time, maybe a couple years later on Info Wars as well, explaining how the CIA throughout the world overthrows regimes and rigs elections and so, look, you're basically we're dealing with people who have seventy eighty years experience in doing this, so they're very good at this.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to give you some examples.
Speaker 1: In nineteen forty eight, for example, Brazil's Goulart government.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, let me rephrase it. The Foreign Office.
Speaker 1: British Foreign Office was set up in nineteen forty eight and they were involved, for example, in the overthrow of Gulart in nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: His program of ambitious land reform and extending.
Speaker 1: The vote to Brazil's illiterate population was incensing the military elite, and so British intelligence and the CIA eventually helped to overthrow and remove him.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not.
Speaker 1: Saying that this makes communism or any of these people good. I'm just pointing out that we are dealing with people who are very adept at running these kinds of coup operations in other countries. British intelligence, for example, helped ensure that Chadi Yagan would make a comeback in the nineteen sixties. In nineteen sixty four, British intelligence helped to remove King Saud and praise place of Prince Faisal on the chair on the throat. In nineteen seventy there was a coup a British pup estate Aman was organized by British intelligence oparatives. This put the powerful Sutan of Kabu, who ruled with an iron fist for forty years. In nineteen forty five to forty eight, there was a coup in Ukraine. We mentioned that earlier, so that mimic that mirror is kind of the recent Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Coup nineteen forty six to fifty two. The Baltic States, there were coups there.
Speaker 1: To create a hedge against the Soviet Union nineteen forty nine to fifty two. Albania nineteen fifty to fifty four, Guatemala. These are all cia in I six coups nineteen fifty two to fifty seven. There was a coup in Egypt to remove Nasar nineteen fifty three, British Guyana, that's the Chetti a Jagan government nineteen fifty three i Ran. We just mentioned this in my sixth and Cia coup to overthrow Mohamed Mozedic and by the way, a lot of these coups involved rigging elections and voting as well. In nineteen fifty six, another one in a Egypt dealt with the Swiss now nineteen fifty.
Speaker 2: Six, Syria, Operation Straggle.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty seven to fifty nine, Indonesia to overthrow Sukarno nineteen sixty one, Congo overthrow of Patrice Lumumba nineteen sixty nineteen seventy, Yemen covert war to overthrow the slal government nineteen fifty sixty three, British Guyana again nineteen sixty four, Brazil nineteen six four, Saudi Arabia nineteen fifty six to sixty six, Indonesia again nineteen sixty five, Sarjah with the removal of al Cassimi nineteen sixty six, Abu Dhabi nineteen sixty six, Ghana nineteen sixty nine, Uganda nineteen seventy seventy one, Libya which brought which was against Gadafi.
Speaker 2: Of course, Goodafi eventually when he makes a deal with.
Speaker 1: The West, gets killed by the West nineteen seventy Oman late nineteen seventies Uganda and other nineteen seventies Uganda.
Speaker 2: There, so there's like three Ugandan revolutions.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy five Australia, Buckingham Palace and British intelligence helped to remove Prime Minister Whitlam nineteen seventy five to seventy six, the Angola for the oil fields. There was the result of the CIA to overthrow Agossino Nito nineteen seventy six Italy.
Speaker 2: That was a part of Gladio. So that's just a list of about thirty.
Speaker 1: There's many, many more. That's just some, and I think Servondo Gonzalez in his book has a list of about I don't know, fifty or sixty going back to like the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So they can do all kinds of things like magically making votes appear.
Speaker 2: They can you know, have electronic voting.
Speaker 1: Remember many years ago, Alex was promoting a documentary that dealt with Diebold, if you remember that back in the day.
Speaker 2: Because in the Bush Gore election there.
Speaker 1: And of course obviously I'm not a fan of either one of those characters, but the Democrats made a huge deal about the election being stolen and that you know, Bush have been involved in you know, manufacturing and flipping votes and so forth, and the Diebold machines they alleged were involved in all this. And so at that time you could call into question and you could have everybody all over the media, but.
Speaker 2: Bush have cheated, cheatd blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But turns out nowadays if you question anything, well you're an enemy combatant and you need to be put in prison. You're at Russian intelligence operative and so forth. So you see the hypocrisy, the absurd, insane levels of hypocrisy involved in these kinds of in these double standards. So what are the things that we could possibly see. Well, I think that there could be all kinds of potential scenarios too.
Speaker 2: They could forestall an election.
Speaker 1: They could say that there's a national emergency due to a false flag event. I've been covering and looking at the Iran situation lately. I think that the scenario where supposedly an Iranian cell makes a move against Trump and then they say, oh, it was Iran, so we need to go to war with Iran, right, So something like that is a very possible scenario. I think that's very likely given the media, you know, given the fireworks that we're seeing between Iran and Israel. That's a very possible scenario. We could also see something like race riots. We could also see a big distraction or a big shift of the narrative towards race riots. If there is a you know, an attack on you know, a black church something like that, which obviously that would be horrendous, but something like that would function to shift the narrative, maybe even cause race rights. Remember the Summer of Rage, Something like that could occur, and we know that there was you know, these Soros networks BLM were already in place ready to pop off when we had the Summer Rage, which I think was kind of astroturfed and it was done by design. We might have something like an attack on Air Force one. You know, that's another scenario that Alex has talked about quite a bit. Alex has been stressing surface to air missiles something like that. Now we know that DHS, I think recently has been doing exercises about a cyber attack. And although exercises are usually an insight, they don't necessarily perfectly predict because there's always exercises going on by bureaucracies and militaries everywhere so there could be some kind of cyber attack. In fact, perhaps the Internet goes down, you know, in the midst of everybody voting, and they know, well, we don't know what happened, but trust us, give us a couple of weeks and we'll.
Speaker 2: Give you an official Talian official count.
Speaker 1: We could see a false flag event, which again points to something like your in.
Speaker 2: We could see a combination.
Speaker 1: Of these things, and you know, they like to throw out things that we aren't expecting. Nobody was expecting a giant scam demic in twenty twenty, although there had been multiple exercises, right we had Event to A one, We had the Spars document, we had.
Speaker 2: Clay X, we had Crimson Contagion.
Speaker 1: We had all of these prep wargame scenarios, just like there were wargame scenarios prior to nine to eleven Vigilant Guardian and others. Just like there were wargame scenarios prior to seven seven in London. There's always drills and wargames and just with just like with the COVID so called crisis of twenty twenty, we had JOHNS Hopkins and others doing all of these war games. So we could see a new scam demic that doesn't seem to be catching traction.
Speaker 2: I think they were trying to test that out.
Speaker 1: If you remember some months ago out warning about that they were going to try to bring back their restrictions, and they did. They tried in California and other places to say it's time to bring the mass back. And University is saying that we need to bring back the masks. So they could try that, but it seems like people are kind of bored with the scamdemic. I don't know that's going to work. They might roll out some kind of economic collapse. Again, we've been waiting for the justification, supposedly, the false justification for the universal basic income. I think that whenever that happens, there will be some kind of financial collapse. They're going to say, look, sorry, the only way out of this is get a government wallet, get a fed coin wallet, and we'll put your Fiat fed cooin into your wallet every week, every month, every year, whatever to you know, get you on the dole basically, and you know, again, bitcoin is the answer to that. I'm a big supporter of that, so I would recommend people look into swan bitcoin something like that.
Speaker 2: However, it could be a combination of these things.
Speaker 1: We could see banks collapsing in a big stock market crash or something like that, which again perhaps would largely be engineered. I mean, they're already is a death spiral of the fiat currency and the inflation right now, so they could be hiding how bad it really is and then just letting it all come out.
Speaker 2: Right As we approach the.
Speaker 1: Election, there could be again at cyber outage, race riots, We could see.
Speaker 2: Any of these things.
Speaker 1: I think people need to be on the lookout, be ready to you know, film, to be ready to record whatever's going on suspicious stuff, especially if.
Speaker 2: You're going to polls and you're voting.
Speaker 1: Like Alex said, be sure to list what precincts you're at and say what kind of weird things you're witnessing. Because we saw the same thing at twenty twenty where people were recording.
Speaker 2: All of this stuff.
Speaker 1: They were on this on site and we saw all they were blacking out the windows and trucks are pulling up with ballots mysteriously from nowhere, and we saw the you know, the graph where Biden's you know, numbers.
Speaker 2: Suddenly jump up.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're gonna see I think all manner of trickery, it's not unprecedented. In fact, intelligence agencies, Western intelligence, British Intelligence CIA.
Speaker 2: Have for the last seventy eighty years.
Speaker 1: Been involved in foreign election interference, in foreign coup's regime changes.
Speaker 2: It's normal activity.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's good, but for those entities, it's normal activities.
Speaker 2: Is what they do. They specialize in rigging the game.
Speaker 1: So I think we need Yeah, there we see all this kind of skullduggery going on. Back in twenty twenty, people are already giving reports of the votes being cast for Trump flipping to Kabala Harris.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all happening right now already, and.
Speaker 1: Again I don't think it's going to be enough. We know Trump's gonna win, but like Alex says, that's when it's going to get really crazy because they're going to say we got to declare Marshall law. You know, Trump's going to kill everybody, like like the scenario in leave Civil War and leave the world behind, right if you remember in Civil War, Nick Offerman plays the Trump president, who is, you know, this tyrant who's trying to kill everybody. It's just ludicrous, but they're the ones saying we're going to have martial law, We're going to have you know, troops on the streets to we need the ability to assassinate American citizens. And they're doing the very thing that they're saying the other side's doing. That's the classic tricks that they pull. Be sure and head over to the infra war store. Support Alex by getting those products and had to Jason Alysis and get my books in the shop.
Speaker 3: You see it everywhere. Alex Jones was right. Alex Jones is vindicated. I personally appreciate folks that defend me because I've been through a lot of attacks from the deep state and the corporate media and their menus. But really it's more important to me that people realize that I've not been playing games, and I've been accurate about ninety eight percent of the time, and I've never gotten things wrong on purpose. I've never lied to you on purpose. I've made mistakes. The reason I like the vindication is people can now pay more attention to what I'm currently saying about what's happening in the world, and we're reaching tens of billions of new people every day.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is amazing.
Speaker 3: Just on ext a loan, but all over the place, and that's thanks to you spreading the word. But there's one part of the equation that if it fails, the whole thing falls. Info Wars is upper sale could easily be shut down on November thirteenth, a few days after the election, which we now know is going to be contested, and the Deep State wants to me off really really bad. But regardless of that, if our sponsors are backed, there's been backup systems set up and things are ready to continue on regardless of what happens. But the funds are not there to make sure we can hire the whole crew the folks I'm working with. The funds are not there yet to make sure we get the rest of the equipment that's needed with the folks I'm working with. So I need you to support my sponsors. Plus it's really easy to do. These are amazing problem with five star reviews with my dad's company, Doctor Jones Naturals dot com. And it's got a lot of the classic someblements have promoted for years, but also a lot of new proprietary ones and other top products private labeled by my dad, who will always back me as long as he gets the support, So please visit Dr Jones Naturals dot com. The best toothpaste out there. Fluoride free, fortified with nanosilver iodine, does incredible things in the mouth. A T Tree peppermint organic concentrated. It's amazing super blue toothpaste now back in stock, limited supply Dr Jones Naturals dot com. Then there's a product you absolutely must get that's been sold out for a while, limited supply back in stock. Next level foundational energy. Oh you think you've heard of all the energy pills out there. This isn't an energy pill, but it gives you energy. It is the breakdown that the cells create a folic acid methylfolic with a bunch of other natural compounds that supercharge it into the cells like organic because complex. Now this cleans out the mitochondria. It gives you instant energy within thirty minutes with no let down. There's nothing else like it. And a lot of people have issues with process seeing full of acid, particularly Northern Europeans, but everybody feels it. But if you've had an issue in your cells, you have a genetics test for this.
Speaker 4: If you want love, people do and.
Speaker 3: You find out you've got broken genes for absorbing full of acid. Be careful and just take one pill the first time, because it's crazy. You want to experience next level of foundational energy and just like our information, it's absolutely amazing and I know you're going to want to order it again.
Speaker 4: We have something like an eighty.
Speaker 3: Five percent reorder rate my dad does on this product. People love it so a Lemitus apply came back in. Get your next little financial energy now at Dr Jones naturals dot com. There's also the natural Sleep page that works really good. Even if you don't have trouble sleeping. It makes it deeper, more restless, so good for immune system. Try Rocket Rest if you want a stimulant that's all natural and really works well, well, that's top brain ladies and gentlemen, and it's strong. People are blown away by it. They're like, wow, this is this is something else. Yeah, we're not playing games. And then of course there's a good high quality staple organic base, so it's not synthetic, whole food concentrate, multi vitom, a good basis and well, what's the word I'm looking for foundation for everything you're doing.
Speaker 4: That's a good staple.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for high quality multivitamin, it's a private label of a very top, high rated woman that's got five stars. And so many other great products, like the concentrated seed sprouts that are so good for your guts, so good for your body. Just some of the sprouts are your gut uses. Them's long story to create a special type of amino acid that only your intestines can create that helps regrow you know, ten Dunes muscle. I mean, it's a gut wall health. You want to get fiber green concentrates. All of these products and more are at d R. Jones naturals dot com. So if you want to back what we're doing, you want to keep us on the air and your great process at the same time, go to Dr Jones Naturals dot com. I mean, quite frankly, folks, we can't do this without you. If we had some big millionaires that wouldn't control what I said. When you give me money, I would take it, but that's not happening. I'm backed by common folks just like you, just like Trump mainly is backed by small donations, and so you can see it as a donation, but it's not. I want to form a long term relationship with you. I want you to see how great these products are. My dad does. I need to sponsor into the future, so I want you to get high quality products that really work, so you come back again and again, like a restaurant that serves really good, healthy, high quality, delicious food. I want the line around the block. My dad wants to line around. My dad wants the line around the block. So you got to try it to see how great it is. Dr Jones Naturals dot com and separately, our other big sponsor is the Ali Showing Store dot com. They will continue to make sure we stand on the air with T shirts, with other high quality supplements, with ball caps, with hoodies. There's some amazing designs. Some of the shirts or twenty dollars, twenty five dollars, thirty dollars. But there are two shirts, the classic Info Wars red on navy blue and a Rebellion to Tyrant shirt that are both fifty dollars that have extra markup in them. If you really want to support us being sure we have the funds we need to go in the future and on my children, we are behind on funds.
Speaker 4: I haven't been defeated yet because you've been backing me.
Speaker 3: But we are so close right now, and so I'm here asking for your support and asking you humbly to take action now and get great products at the Alix shoonstore dot com as well as Dr Jones datals dot com. And there's a bunch of specials at the Alix Showstore dot com that are running right now. There's a VIP program that's thirty bucks a month. You get forty bucks free for purchases, or forty bucks on top of it, so that's ten dollars you make right there. Anybody using promo code Patriot gets an additional five dollars off on any purchase. There's the big giveaway in six days of one hundred and thirty something thousand dollars super.
Speaker 4: Truck, Super off Road Turbo.
Speaker 3: Diesel, Super off Road Package Dodge with ten thousand dollars cash on top of it. There's five X and ten X entries every time you buy something, depending on the day or the item that puts you in the riffle. A lot of fun stuff happening at the Ali showstore dot com. But check out the VIP section the Ali Showstore dot com. Forward slash VIP. But whatever you do, pray for the broadcast, share the articles and videos because that's what's happening to the big effect. And I see you doing it. You understand the urgency. So I salute you for myself and the whole crew. Thanks for keeping us in the fight. Thanks for coming through. Now go to Dr Josnatrels dot com, the Alix Showstore dot com, and I humbly and respectfully thank you.
Speaker 4: So I'm just asking you to keep me in the fight.
Speaker 3: And we got great T shirts and incredible blow you away supplements and everything. Are a great sponsor the Ali Showstore dot com. There's a VIP section on there that I noticed was getting really a lot of traction.
Speaker 4: And because I hadn't really you know.
Speaker 3: There's other folks on this, other folks that are great run this, the folks at Bigley, great Patriot backers, total Patriots, Chase sexers, you name it. I didn't realize how good the VIP thing was, so when I saw this hid that, I said, I better talk about this. So if you're a member of the Alice Shoones VIP Club at Ali Showstore dot com, forward slash VP.
Speaker 4: Here there's a big linked the top of the page.
Speaker 3: This is a critical time in our nation and we don't know what the future holds for the operation. The following information I'm about to relate to you is imperative. So we can stay in touch. You can get great products and keep me on the air one way or the other. Along with the crew monthly member credits. Every month as a VIP member, you get forty dollars of free store credit.
Speaker 4: Did you hear what I just said? That's right.
Speaker 3: It's like money in your pocket with the best products on the planet. So you pay thirty bucks to be a VIP and then you get forty bucks free. That's ten dollars. You make all the Alix S. Jones products the best prices. We're talking about ten to even forty percent off the already existing sales. Sometime becomes lost leaders in the store twenty four to seven, three eighty five days a year. This is an unbeatable price. Seat you'll never find anywhere else. Automatic entries in any of the giveaways like the awesome Turbodiesel SuperTruck one hundred and thirty eight thousand dollars value plus a thousand dollars cash. The winner of the sweepstakes to be at anuntil thirtyeth this month. You want to win, I know you do. Be as a VP will get double entries in every single giveaway, no effort, just double your chance thos just like that. Exclusive VIP only giveaways. This is where it gets big, folks. VFP members get entered into their own exclusive giveaways every month. Nobody else is allowed in these early access to products, promos and giveaways. VIP members get first access to new products, promotions and giveaways before anyone else. You're in the no oh that I mentioned orders over nine to nine free shipping. We're not letting shipping costs slow you down. It just goes on from there. Show the Ali Showstore dot com Forward slash vip or is the top of the Ali Showstore dot com. You see the VIP button. We're fighting the New world Order. I don't have millionaire backers. I am not controlled by anybody, but I sold my own brain. I'm trying to do the best shot I can the alloshowstore dot com. It's up to you whether you want to back the number one broadcaster that the enemy hates the most. I mean, they literally hate my guts because they know I'm for real and I can't be bought and I can't be intimidated, and I'm wild, and I I scare them, and I just I don't know why. I'm just a lovable, friendly person. But Satanists and pedophiles do not like me. And that's good because I don't like them either. And look, we've already done irrevocable harm to them. You've already just devastated them. I mean, world government, the dual waters everywhere has been talked about, the whole world's turning against them. They're super dangerous. Is they're throwing the kitchen sink us try to keep control. And I just don't think, at fifty years old that for thirty years when I understand things better than i've understood, that I should let these criminals He's GLOBALUS run me to ground. So again, I don't give up. Vince Lombardy, winners ever quit, and quitters never win. I mean, I have moral fortitude and will and commitment. I just instinctively can't stand these people. I know they're super dangerous, feelas I know they want to break all of our wills and make a super poor to dictate total control overs with a social credit score, and that it's a super high tech system of slavery. And you look at the globalists are the most slithering, disgusting snakes and scum, And are.
Speaker 4: We going to sell out our species like this? I mean, it's just this is a joke. This is ridiculous. We're changing the world.
Speaker 3: They want to censor everybody because the globalists are weak,