Speaker 1: You'll do away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO.
Speaker 1: It? We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a UFO over.
Speaker 1: Hey, we want to one of those data arias thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither. There were seven one. Good if it was actually a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one of golf negative. Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed right over the top of us.
Speaker 5: Ninety one one.
Speaker 1: Guy, you just called up to me, be four rest. They're after staying the airplanes, he se to God.
Speaker 3: More calm in on an unidentify object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. Wherever in the world you are listening from, I hope you're all well and good. I'm Nick Canta and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Start us off today is David coming to us from Texas in the US sharing his UFO encounter. Then we'll be staying in the US and speaking to Michael in Oregon about the objects he witnessed that were moving, multiplying, and dividing in unexplainable ways and speeds. David up next. If you enjoy listening to the podcast and I'd like to help support my work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for as Lutla's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in a show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running.
Speaker 6: Now on with the show, Hello David, Welcome.
Speaker 4: To the podcast. Thank you, Thank you. For joining us today, and you're call in from the state of Texas.
Speaker 5: That's right. I'm in the suburbs of Dallas coort Worth.
Speaker 4: That's great. Okay, Now, David, you had a UFO sign that occurred in twenty twenty one. Would you like to start the beginning please, David, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: So it was in October twenty twenty one. It was about six twelve in the morning. I had just gotten up to start my morning walk. It was a very very clear morning, and about twenty seconds after I start heading down the sidewalk, I noticed something sort of blinking in my periphery, imagine like a twinkling star, and so I look up at it, and it takes my eyes maybe a second to focus on what I'm looking at because I'm expecting it to move, but in fact it's hovering. Because I'm thinking it might be like a plane, and so my eyes just sort of waiting.
Speaker 2: To see if it moves, and it doesn't move. It's just hovering.
Speaker 5: And then I realize that it's not like a star or a planet. It's not a plane. It is if you can imagine a red sphere with a green sphere inside of it, sort of like a pokey ball where the inner sphere is like a glowing green color and around this screen light. It's not really a sphere. It's just to me, it's just appearing as like a bright light and it's kind of too bright to look at directly. If you can imagine sort of looking at like a Christmas tree light bulb, you wouldn't want it to look directly at it. But it's this green bright light is true a red orb around it, and the orb is getting well, the light's getting bright, the green light is getting brighter, and as it's getting.
Speaker 2: Brighter, the red orb is growing inside.
Speaker 5: Initially I thought I might be looking at a meteor exploding. I take a lot of walk because I have a desk job. I try to comment date by going outside and walking a lot. And I've seen like a meteor explode in the sky and create sort of a red burst around it, and when it does, the red burst just keeps expanding forever until it dissipates in a little flex of the meteor shoot off and create little glows sort of like a like a sphon of fire working close. So I'm thinking that might be what I'm looking at with like a green star directly behind it. I have to tell you it's it's really weird to see something you've never seen before because your brain has you know, by the time you're an adult, your brain's seen everything it's going to see. But when you've seen you've seen something, or when you see something you've never seen before, it's really a weird phenomenon because your brain's like trying to figure out what's what's it's looking at. So anyway it does, the ORB does not keep dissipating and burst into flinds, and in fact, the ORB has sort of something going on inside of it what I would describe now as plasma. Basically, the green white was so bright and hot that it was creating atmosphere a plasma around it, and the reddish ORB was not entirely red.
Speaker 2: It was actually like sort of an orange or red, but it was.
Speaker 5: Sort of changing colors on the inside. And what I understand now, so I'm having researched this is that basically orange would be like the lowest temperature that it would burn at, or maybe redisue the lowest separature it would burn at.
Speaker 2: But basically that that's the colors.
Speaker 5: That like the wavelet the light when it's at a certain temperature, and so basically because the temperature was very he it wasn't a uniform of color, that's my understanding now, But to me, it just looked like like the orb was had like a fire going on inside. Not not totally like fire, but sort of had like like electrical flame looking things. Like, I said, nothing, I've never I've never seen anything like this in the sky before.
Speaker 2: It was really quite a sight to behold.
Speaker 5: And the orb does not keep growing, In fact, it starts to shrink, and so I sort of just sensed with the is this a meteor thing? The other thing is that if we're a meteor in it, we're stationary, that would indicate it was traveling like directly apt which seemed improbable.
Speaker 2: So I'm if I.
Speaker 5: Had a little longer to look at it. Now, bear in mind, this whole encounter least like somewhere between five and ten seconds.
Speaker 2: But I woke up at it.
Speaker 5: I see this thing. It's the red orb is growing. It starts shrinking as as like the object inside of it gets a little bit cooler, and then the red orb sort of goes away, and I don't remember if it went from like thirty percent to zero immediately, like like a light bulb, it switched it off, or if it just went really really quickly away. But I think what that was was that the object fell blow a certain necessary temperature to generate plasma.
Speaker 7: Because you have to have a really hot object of.
Speaker 5: The sky to make platsm So I think it basically it got below that temperature and then the plasma sucket and then the object sort of stayed in that location for maybe half a second. So, first of all, at that point, I'm thinking, is this an object in the sky shining very brightly and hovering, And then as I'm thinking that, the orb goes away, it stays there for like a half second, and then it zips over to the side of my field. Division maybe you're holding out your hand, maybe move your hand over two inches three inches in the air. And it went so quickly that I did not see a light trail, but I got the perception that it moved, and it moved totally horizontally. It didn't go up or down. Then he helped to that. When I looked at it, it was maybe forty five degrees to my left initially, and then when I looked up at it. It's maybe thirty to forty degrees off the bride, so it dips over in the sky so fast.
Speaker 2: I can't even really see it move.
Speaker 5: And then I looked at it over there in that new location, and before I'm able to like start making out its form, it gets away.
Speaker 2: In the space. Now to me, it looked.
Speaker 5: Like it blinked out of existence if you can imagine the light going out on.
Speaker 2: A cathode ray.
Speaker 5: TV or cathod tube TV, where it sort of like disappears into itself, and it did so like an accelerating rate. From my perspective, it looks like it shot away from me like something that had been pulled back on a sling shot and then release, and it went like that into space. But it could have been sort of something that's just stuck that like stuck inside of itself. I guess it could have been going into like another dimension and sort of like going. But it looked to me like it went back into space and it disappeared, you know, beyond like the vanishing this. And I'd say in like the twentieth of a second or maybe less. And I know that amount of time because you know, when you're little, you play that game when it stopped watch and see how quickly you can get to stop watch to start and stop, and you know, twenty to the second would be zero point zero five And that's about as you know, as fast as you could possibly start and stop the time watch or starting to stop a stop watch would be about how quickly it is zipped into space. So I am, you know, sumbfounded by what I've just seen, and I keep staring at the sky. After about a couple of minutes, I realized I need to keep going on my walk because I have a briefed to write that day. And I send a text message to a friend at six twenty saying I just saw UFO And that's when I realized I needed to write some of this stuff down, So I took some contemporary its notes. When I did that, I sort of charted out where I was versus how far I had walked, or where my house was to where if I had walked, how long that took to tend down the time to start writing down some details. But you know, I've been interested in this topic my whole life. Never see anything that's interesting in the sky. This was a short sighting, but for me it was, you know, really pretty.
Speaker 2: It was clear, you.
Speaker 5: Know, because I could very clearly see that there was something going on inside of the orb around it that was unlike anything I've seen. I didn't do much about it for a little while. I sort of put down the UFO topics for a while in my mind. I'd lost interest in it. After law school, I took a class called National Security Walk where I learned that the National Security Actors created the NSA, CIA Air Force, Joint Piece of Staff, National Security Council, leave the National Reconnaissance Office. But I'm not positive an that stuff. All that legislation happened and got passed in the weeks after Roswall, and so I thought, okay, this is it was sort of a propaganda to get legislation through and then they people just forgot about it because it wasn't real. And once I realized that, you know, it could be a government tool, a political tool, I stopped being interested in it. And the other thing I realized psychologically about the phenomenon is that, you know, I don't really care if aliens exist.
Speaker 2: I just want to know.
Speaker 5: And if the answer is that we're all loan, well then there you don't get an answer because you'll always keep keep searching. But if there is something there and then you know, then then you know and.
Speaker 2: The question is over.
Speaker 5: So once I realized that about the phenomenon, I realized, Okay, this is really being driven by.
Speaker 7: A desire for people to have an answer, and.
Speaker 2: That was enough for me to put it down.
Speaker 5: But then I had this encounter, which you know, I was very busy that day. I wasn't looking to have a UFO sighting, but it was pretty definitive. I've researched every possible explanation I reported to move on. They couldn't explain it. I have searched SAA records, I submitted a FOIA request, haven't got any information about it. So you know, I don't know what to do with this information now. But you know, I know it's not scientific evidence, but it's it's it's evidence to me, and so you know, I'm the finder of fact for my wife, and so yeah, I don't know. I feel pretty committed to this topic now, and so I know a lot of people are feeling discouraged about the UFO disclosure process, But from my perspective, I'm getting back on the on the wagon er on the horse, so I'm gonna be writing my senators.
Speaker 4: That's great, David. If you look at it from a point of view of it being a meteorite, say five to ten seconds for a metial viewing is very long. You know, we use you when you see a meteorite and it's entering the atmosphe it's so quick. You know, by the time you realize what just happened, it's already over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, funny you mentioned that I was. I witnessed the Texas fireball of in July twenty twenty two, and if you google Texas fireballs July, you'll see it. I happened to be on a walk facing exactly that direction when it happened. I knew it was seemed so impassible that i'd see so, you know, something else cool in the sky.
Speaker 2: So I drew. I took a.
Speaker 5: Picture, and I drew a picture of what I saw. I said it to my wife exactly at that time, so I could record, because you know, I'm an attorney, so I'm concerned about facts things like that. Yeah, I estimated that to take one and a half to keep sex. I don't remember if I wrote that down to text, but that was.
Speaker 2: How long it happened.
Speaker 5: In my mind, I saw the whole thing because I was literally facing write that direction. I noticed when it started peeking out started going. That lasted like seven to nine seconds or something like that. But I wait underestimated the amount of time it took. And you know that that shot across the sky, because that's what a meteor does. This wasn't moving at all, you know, this was just something burning brightly and then fading a little and then shooting over in experience, but if it had moved, I would have, you know, my eyes would have started tracking it. I always thought it grow and shrink once. But I had the sensation that it was sort of pulsing, and that when I had glanced at it, I basically it took. I was probably looking at it as it shrinking again, but it took me a second to focus on it. And what I watched was it to start paulsing again.
Speaker 2: But I can't be sure of that.
Speaker 4: Even if it was a meteorite that was directly heading towards you, as you know from your field of view, it wouldn't really it wouldn't change trajectory, you know, it wouldn't move to the left, it would just continue on its on its journey and then eventually burning out completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And this thing didn't didn't burn out, it moved a different direction. I mean, I don't know what else to say. I wouldn't waste my time if I did not think I saw an extraterrestrial vehicle in the sky or a replica of it. Initially, initially had some denial over the idea that it was there already when I when I walked out in my door. I really wanted it to be something that started when I started noticing it in my periphery, because if that happened, then it was just something that.
Speaker 7: I that just happened while I was out there.
Speaker 5: But if it was already there when I left the house that day, then it would kind of seem like it decided to leave because it noticed me notice.
Speaker 2: It, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't conceive of how that'd be possible without there being sort of like consciousness interplay. I'm really opposed to that whole idea. No offense to any of your listeners. Personally, I liked the idea of the solitude of my own mind. That's the only thing that kept me helped me to sleep at night when I was a kid, after watching unsolved mystery stories about alien abductions. It was the idea that I have some sort of privacy in my mind. I think it's possible these things have just the most amazing level of facial scanning and optacle you know, security detection, like beyond anything we could imagine, and so it gives us the perception that they're in our minds. But really, you know, they just saw me, saw it, and I just emerged from behind probably the trees from across the street and said, oh, I got to get out of here. So it stopped doing whatever it was doing, sort of took like an evasive maneuver, or maybe maybe it had to change directions to leave the atmosphere, and then it bog you down out. That's what it looks like happened. And for a while I really wanted to deny that, but that's what I thought, and so I tried to come up with other other explanations for why it might have, you know, just started to happen, you know, twenty seconds into my walk, as opposed to seeing me in the league. I'm not sure if that answers your question.
Speaker 4: Absolutely on the website. In the description of this episode, I will put David's drawing of the object he saw, as well as the move on report which they classed it is unknown. Yeah, prior to this experience, had you had any experiences before this?
Speaker 5: The only other time that I thought I saw UFO was when it was when I was walking with a friend down the shore in Long Beach, California, and he pointed to something in the sky and said, hey, look, those helicopters are chasing at UFO. And sure enough, that's what it looks like. It looks like a bunch of helicopters were flying after a greenish orb, And so in that sense, yeah, I did. At some point I think I'd seen the UFO before that, But even in that moment, I noticed that the green orb that they were chasing in my my friend's mind, that that green orb was the same color as the tail lights of the choppers were chasing after it. My friend was a pilot, and I said, what color are the lights on helicopters?
Speaker 2: And he said green and red.
Speaker 5: I said, oh, okay, I think what that was a military helicopter. It turned off all of its lights except for the green tail light and it flew ahead of its squadron and they flew by the coat to sort of mimic a UFO encounter.
Speaker 2: And they probably did it for a laugh.
Speaker 5: And in fact, you know that's Commander Fraverer, on his appearance on the Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Podcast, talks about the fact that he had.
Speaker 5: Done that with his helicopter when he was flying around, that they would find.
Speaker 2: Ways UFO experiences.
Speaker 5: It was kind of shocking for the guy who's going on the Joe Rogan podcast to tell people that UFOs do exist. But anyway, so for you know, a moment's there when my friends said he saw one, I kind of agreed with them that.
Speaker 2: That's what it looked like.
Speaker 5: But you know, I started debunking it within you know, milliseconds of starting to look at this thing because I perceived it, you know, quickly, to be something of natural phenomenon, which.
Speaker 4: Is always a good idea. Yeah, the eyes can be deceived and sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and when I had my encounter in the last year, that was one of the first things I thought about was, well, this is just a red and these are just red and green lights and so and the friend I texted was the friend I saw that UFO with, or who we thought he saw UFO. So I mean, it was a notable experience, but I think it was an attempt of spoof And you know, I basically have two remaining explanations in my mind. One is some sort of electromagnetic phenomenon that I don't know of, and then the other is that somebody was trying to make it look like that's what happened in the sky. But the reason I don't think that's very plausible is one, there's really not an audience at six twelve in the morning in the sleepy suburbs of Dallas. I had woken up earlier than.
Speaker 2: Usual that day.
Speaker 5: I usually get out around six point thirty, and I'm usually one of the first people out. So if you're spoofing it, you know who are you spoofing at for?
Speaker 2: If you want to.
Speaker 5: You know, when I had that experience with my friend a decade earlier, that was on you know, a Friday night on a busy coast town, you know, in California, So there was something you're showing off for somebody, for a group. But you know, I think it was like Tuesday or Wednesday morning, six o'clock. I don't know why anybody would try to spoof something like that in the sky.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'd be doing it for.
Speaker 5: And then the other thing is that I have a neighbor that's a pilot and I was actually standing about in front of his house when I saw the thing, and I actually ran into him about half an hour before my interview is my move on Field Investigators, and I told him what I saw, and he said, well, I don't know, but I know that area is not a military operating area, so there's no military operating or in that direction. So you know, it sort of rules out the idea of military drone experiment because I think that if they're doing something like that, they would do that in a military operating area.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, this particular siting like this, I have had of a guest report this, I think at least on at least on two occasions, possibly free occasions actually over the last few years.
Speaker 5: Well, so, I did some research on plasma balls and there's actually a report from NARCASS called Aviation Safety in America Spherical UFO. It says in some cases the spherical UAP are described as lights, while others or well other descriptions are of metallic or glowing objects. In many cases, and this is a skipping quite ahead. Many cases, is difficult to determine whether the light was so intense as mask an objects or otherwise make the shape of that object indiscernible. And that's really the problem that I had with what I was seeing, Like I didn't want to look directly at it because it was pretty bright. If I if I could do the experience all over again, I would have splinted really really hard at it immediately to.
Speaker 2: See if I could make out of shape.
Speaker 5: What I've warned about plasma is that with something like ball lightning, the theory behind it is that there is that there's plasma being generated in a toroidal fashion, which means basically like emanating in like a heart shaped direction around the objects. And the other thing if you get to this NARCAP report, they the thesis is essentially that a lot of these are like ball lightning plasmoid objects. But the similarities between them are that they are white objects, that they that they're they glow white. Be interested in knowing more about these other experiences, because what I saw definitely wasn't white. It was a red and green thing. And the reason I brought the toidal form of the plasma is that what I know to have been plasma was the thing in the orb around it.
Speaker 2: The thing in the center.
Speaker 5: Is what I would just think is the craft of the objects. So I don't really know that that was necessarily plasma, but I now define the reddish block fire that was happening around the objects, so I think that was plasma.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I'd never seen plasma before in real life, so I don't think it was a typical plasmoid generated like between a like a power generating station on like a cloudy days and see like a floating ball of bite. I don't think it was something like that, but if possible, there's some sort of atmospheric or electronics or electrical phenomenon that I'm not aware of haven't found in the literature that it could have been, because I didn't see an object, Like I said, if I could do it again, I would have squinted to see if I could make out a form, but the light was so intense that the mask.
Speaker 2: The object or otherwise makes the shape in the cernament.
Speaker 1: And it was a.
Speaker 4: Completely clear morning, no clouds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if you go to the Doppler, you go to the Doppler radar history, the nearest dot on the radar was like twenty miles away.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: There was not a cloud anywhere in the sky of the scene, and there wasn't any atmospheric anything within like one hundred miles, so we were in a very very clear, calm morning.
Speaker 2: It was a new moon, well.
Speaker 5: I think a day or two after a new moon, and it was just before daylight savings had turned over, so it would have been one of the darkest mornings I was taken aback. I was a little surprised at how dark it was because I hadn't been out, I hadn't gotten onto my walk in my week, and so when I woke up early that morning, I said, I let's don't do it. When I got out, it was much darker than I was expecting, and so it almost felt like it was night time. It was clear in that sense, and I know that it wasn't a light on an object. That's one of the other problems that it has to be light before it's a night tide report. But it wasn't a light on an object because it was clear enough that I would have seen it. That's the other reason I don't think it was a drone because there were, or at least not like a near drone, because if it were, it would have been you know, I kept looking at the sky, but there's nothing left in the sky, So if.
Speaker 7: It were like a drone, like a thousand feet up, I think.
Speaker 5: I still would have been able to make out some sort of movement up there. And of course I spent the next you know, forty minutes outside of my walk, and I'm you know, generally walking with that part of the sky in view for about thirty percent of the walk, so I spent you know, several minutes and I didn't see any other lights or any other activity it. Yeah, like I said, I feel like I saw someone up there. And this guy would have a state park and we don't. And that's fascinating, and I'm interested in in worrying more about it, and I want I want to stay start too.
Speaker 4: So now has put you on on a mission to find out what it could pay.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I mentioned this, but the person who I emailed has the same last name. But what I didn't know is is that the person I emailed him to ask about I think was probably as bother maybe you know some of their close relatives, but that that person committed suicide after being shamed about UFOs publicly. So I felt bad after I've read the rest of that guy's Wikipedia article and that I'd asked about UFOs. And yeah, So it was a professor at u of A whose name was James McDonald, and he was he investigated the atmospheric physics explanations for UFOs because he was, you know, interested in them. And during some congressional hearing in like nineteen seventy, senator said something like, well, I wouldn't take anybody seriously losing a little ring men, And like six months later he killed himself anyway, And the perston I emailed was Kirk McDonald, who who has that the guy who killed himself? He has that guy's bibliography on his own physics Princeton dot edu bio. And so I didn't read the part of the of the Wikipedia page where it said that James McDonald was killed himself. I just thought, at Kirk mc donald, who was a physics professor at Princeton, has this guy bios like bibliography on his on a stage. So I thought, well, maybe this guy has continued interest in this subject, but in fact it may be a very sensitive topic.
Speaker 2: He still has the bio.
Speaker 5: On his website, so it's not you know, I guess he sort of invited it a little bit. He didn't have much to say other than maybe it was a meteor. But when the theory about meteor based plasma is that the metior when it travels in the sky, it's so hot as to create plasma in its trail, and then the electromagnetic field between the Earth and the plasma that generated in the sky, that is, there's something sufficient to create ball plasma in between. And so when the metior based lightning explanation is thrown out there, it's not referring to plasma around the media. It's referring to plasma like trail plasma balls to get sort of created in this weight, if that makes sense. So anyway, that's not really a satisfactory explanation for me.
Speaker 4: I think for now it's going to remain unknown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, if it is an extraterrestrial vehicle, then there's not going to be another explanation. And that's what's hard to when you're talking about it with other people. What do you tell the people that really did see something?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: What are you know?
Speaker 5: Like, you want to try to help them by finding an explanation for it, But if there really is no other explanation, well that's sort of the end of the story. What are you supposed to do about it? Class as a UFO, Yeah, you know, I think MOUFON didn't. MUFON either classifies it as well. They either find an explanation for it that they consider reasonable. They either can't find an explanation for it, or they call it they classified as an unidentified aerial vehicle a ua V. And that's what the field investigator told me, And so basically he did not have enough information to say that they thought that was a ua V. And I don't blame them. Their their goal is to be a scientific organization. And you know, my testimony is not scientific evidence. It might be you can do scientific like studies on large groups of opinions or like surveys, You can do sort of social science experiments and stuff like that, but you can't, you know, eyewitness testimony. You cannot see the sole basis for claiming the existence of UAV for scienceic organization. So I don't blame them for not saying it was an unidentified area vehicle. The other thing is, you know, I'm not sure that I saw a physical thing. I think it was, but I didn't actually see anything physical. So even I'm not reporting having seen a physical object in it, just did a look like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, it would be very rare, you know, if you were to see it again. But on the off chance that you do, let us know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I definitely will. I think it would be great to see it again.
Speaker 5: But one thing that the experience gave me was an appreciation for why we don't have photos. Sort of come to the conclusion that if you're looking at a photo or with a long video of something, then it's almost necessarily not a UFO because they don't want us to see them. You know, if you can a UFO and your viewfinder, that means you can put a UFO in your cross areas, and when you have laser weapons, that means you can then shoot that object instantly. So a UFO is never going to let us put them in their cross hairs if they can help it. And that's why I don't think we have any good photos of them. You almost need to be ready with a camera with like proper focused capabilities to be able to take a photo faster than they can, you know, lead And I don't know that I'll ever be ready with a camera like that, Otherwise I'd have to walk around with a camera in my head. But if I see it again.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know exactly.
Speaker 4: That's why some of these experiences happen when people are not expecting it, you know, when like yourself, you're out on their walk, you know, or either they're driving home. When people are not expecting to have these experiences. So hence why you know, we don't have cameras and stuff, and the cameras that we do have in our pocket on our phones, they're great technology, but they ain't very good for taking pictures of objects that are you know, not close by, you know, they're in the distance that they're up in the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so true.
Speaker 5: I mean, I got an Apple thirteen Pro. I go on these walks at night to try to take photos. I can't get a good photo of the moon. It's sitting right there, so there'sgest objects in the sky. I can't get a good photo of the moon with my Apple I FM thirteen pro it's hard to believe, but I think that there must be some Whens configuration they used for near objects that they have good looking pictures of people, but they're certainly not designed to take photos of things at night.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. You know, I've been the same situation. You know, we'd have a supermoon and it would be the closest has been to Earth, and I get the camera right, take a picture and it looks like it's you know, even further away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a bright white ball or something. I don't really understand. We had a you're phone the right way. Maybe there's some way to make it work, or maybe I need to get like a real photographer's camera.
Speaker 4: That's wonderful, David.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, I hope you're able to get something good out of it. I will very much look forward to hearing it. All right, We'll have a great day. Nick, thanks so much for everything you do.
Speaker 4: You're more than welcome, David. David, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Have a good one, Take care of yourself, all.
Speaker 4: Right, keeping contact and well speak soon.
Speaker 2: All right, say bye, and now, thanks.
Speaker 8: I'm Richard. Sarah join me on Strange Planet for in depth conversations with the world's top paranormal investigators, alien abductees, big foot trackers, monster hunters, time travelers, alternative archaeologists, remote viewers, and more.
Speaker 9: As I was on the way to Area fifty one, I was stopping on the side of the road and just taking measurements, and I found this one spot where time slowed down by a fraction of a second. It's not supposed to do that.
Speaker 3: From the two big categories animal mutilations and human abductions, you have to conclude that genetic material is being harvested.
Speaker 9: Well, I reached for a rifle and I turned and looked, and it was already moving away, and it was descending the bluff.
Speaker 5: There's no way any human could have went down it.
Speaker 9: It was probably a seventy five degree angle, straight down, almost.
Speaker 8: On Richard Sarah's Strange Planet. We're redefining reality. Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Do not go any further, turn around, go home. Hello, Michael, welcome.
Speaker 1: To the show. Thanks Nick, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: You're more than welcome. Thank you for coming on today. And you're called in from a state of Oregon, Yes, sir, great stuff. Now, Michael you have some UFO experiences to share, would you like stop the beginning please sure?
Speaker 1: Just to give you a little background, I'm thirty nine years old, originally from born and raised in Bosoma, Montana, and this first occurrence happened when I was around twelve years old. My mom was always one that was would wake us up if there was a media shower and stuff. She's always on letting us know about stuff like that, or whenever there's you know, a blood moon eclipse, all that stuff comets, et cetera. UFOs wasn't really anything that I ever thought about at that age. And one that me and my sister were was around nineteen ninety five, were watching a media shower and we noticed a just as bright as any other random star that was in the sky. Mindy, this is out in the country, so very clear nights, you'd see all the stars, and the brightness wasn't what brought our attention to the object. It was that it was moving in a strange way. It was spiraling in kind of a upward oblong shape, egg motion kind of shape, and it was very very very high up in the atmosphere, I would say, in you know, the satellite area range and the objects split into two and it was bouncing off of each other. The two objects started to bounce and then spin around each other, and me and my sister were both just left in silence. Then. I can't really remember.
Speaker 3: Because this was so long ago, whether we.
Speaker 1: Had a conversation do you see that or anything like that. I just both knew that we were both seeing it, and we both had the feeling that what we were seeing was for us. We were seeing it, and what was showing what was doing it was aware that we were seeing it, and vice versa.
Speaker 2: It was aware that we were aware.
Speaker 1: It was aware that you can follow. So after we watched these for a bit, I don't even remember them disappearing or what made us ended up going aside. I just remember that we had heard a very high pitched frequency and it really freaked my sister out. I remember that she said she when we went inside, she was worried she was going to be found dead in the ditch. I don't know why she said, I just it really freaked my sister out, and she's never been big about UFOs ever since. It's almost like she tried to block that out for a long time because I didn't talk about it with her for years and years until.
Speaker 2: We were adults.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean that's about the just of a first experience. It was very very quick experience. We didn't watch this thing for more than about a minute. So the second time that I had an occurrence was two thousand and five and me and my friend Greg were taking some lascup and we were walking about through the town going to meet our friend Carl, who was working at the gas station. Now, as the three of us walked home, I will say Carl was stone holds over. And this is what's great, because I'm very skeptical when it comes to this kind of things because I'm all about science, you know, so I'm always going to be questioning what I'm seeing, what other people are seeing. And as we're walking, me and Carl were having a separate conversation and Greg happened to say, Hey.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: And we're saying, what's what? And he pointed up in the sky and we saw these two orange glowing objects and they were almost moving in a slithery type way back and forth, kind of bouncing a little bit. That it wasn't like fast motions, and these objects were probably I would say, about five hundred feet above us. You could get a good look on him, but you really couldn't see what they want.
Speaker 3: And they just almost dance for us. And same thing.
Speaker 1: These things also would like spin around each other in a circular motion, and then they would stop and just kind of slither back and forth. And we watched these things for about twenty minutes. And the whole time we're discussing, you know, what are we seeing? Are you seeing what we're seeing? Because we're thinking it's a hallucination. I'm convinced what we're seeing is some trash blowing the wind something like that. Right, So we're just keep going on about these things.
Speaker 3: But the way these things moved, it would.
Speaker 1: Look like cloth one minute blowing above us, or kind of like how seagulls will like trail in the wind like that. But this is at night, so I've never seen seagulls. For one on in Boze of Montana two at night, and they dance for us once again. They would go completely behind us to where we would actually have to turn our entire bodies and watch these things. We both just kept saying, now, what are these things? When they would be abobb us, they would look like I described, kind of like seagull, but sometimes it looked like a piece of trash bag.
Speaker 3: Blowing in the wind.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that was because of how I was tripping the way that the things were forming, But these two lights danced around us for about twenty minutes, and eventually they took off at a very high rate speed and were gone. The third experience I had was most recent, was during the daytime actually, and wasn't particularly had any reason to be looking after the sky. We're going to go to Virginia City. It was a family event after my dad's funeral, and that's why I was happened to be visiting Bozeman on that certain day. I actually had already moved organ at this point and getting ready to come out of the gas station on a frontage road there in both in Montana, and a silver object just happened to catch my eye in the sky, and so it was just sitting there in one spot for a good three four minutes. I just sit there and watched it and kept asking, you know, trying to get other people to see it, my family members, and none of them could really get an eye on it, and so I was trying to block out the sun while I'm watching it to see you know, is it a plane?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know? Is it just my eyes playing tricks on me? Because sometimes there's something's very far away, it looks like it's not moving, but it is if you just don't if you're not watching it long enough.
Speaker 3: And it was just hovered above me, and then I noticed there.
Speaker 1: Was two more silver objects just hovering above for another good minute, and then two of them took off at a high rate of speed and the other one just hovered above. And then my sister saying's sister, mind you, I've got two different sisters. I just to give you a little backstory there. My sister was getting all freaked out.
Speaker 3: That I was drawing attention to us at.
Speaker 1: The gas station, so I really didn't get to spend much more time trying to observe them, so that was kind of unfortunate. Yeah, so that's about it. I mean, I've never spent a lot of time looking at the sky over my life seen satellites go by. I've seen if go by played a trick on me before, and I've never once when I was UFO hunting, have I seen something when I want to see something I've never ever seen anything, hoping I'm seeing going to see something as amazing as these occurrences, but nothing is ever as weird or strange as the first time I saw it.
Speaker 4: And hearing that that high pitch frequency was very strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was kind of what made us go inside and stop and stop looking.
Speaker 4: Right, And your sister doesn't night talking about that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: And was this was this a different sister than your later experience?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're so, they were both there. My my, I'll just say e as my sister e. She didn't want to do. She was lisening with and she was actually like trying to say, hey, you know, what are you seeing? What are you're seeing? You know? Right?
Speaker 4: Gotcha? This high pitched sound that you heard. Did it hurt? Was it painful to hear?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Unnecessarily, I wouldn't say painful. It was just very weird the fact that we were hearing anything, because it's a normal just country night hearing crickets or anything like that. It shouldn't have been anything making a sound like that. It was more that we were hearing it. What was what was freaky?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it didn't but didn't belong.
Speaker 1: And it's hard when a memory is so old too. You know, you try to like, what what was said? What was you know? But all I can remember is what I saw that's imprinted in my mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course. Okay, So the object that you saw. First of all, it was just one object. At first, it was just into two okay, and then it yeah, then it's then it split into two, and then it was they were rotating around.
Speaker 1: Each other mm hmm in the circular emotion. They were like spinning around each other pretty pretty fast, but in an elegant way. You know. It wasn't jerky.
Speaker 3: It was in an elegant.
Speaker 4: Way, in a controlled manner.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I forgot. Remember I had said too, they were like bouncing off of each other. They would like come together. When I say bounced, they're like come together to separate and then come back and then come together and separate and come back, and then they would circle around.
Speaker 4: Each other again quite high up saying going to height as like very satellites, very very high up high.
Speaker 1: Right, Because like I was saying, I spent a lot of time staring at this guy. So you can see if you spend enough time to looking at the sky. You can see satellites go by. They're very very damn you. We'll see one going by. They tricked me before and they're like, oh, seed.
Speaker 2: Something, what is that?
Speaker 1: And it will just move in a singular line. It does no variance to the line at all. I know what the satellites look like, and this did not move anything like that. But it was at that elevation, much brighter than the satellite. Like I said, bright is any random star you see on any night, whether women Offiti wasn't anything quite special. It was the fact that it was moving in such a strange way. And then one becomes two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very odd, and satellites dermally don't do that.
Speaker 1: Twelve years old, I had no you know, you know, satellites things like that. Science wasn't I didn't understand the distances of space or anything. You know, you've got to what's the word, not objective of mine? You know, you're just an observer when you're a kid.
Speaker 4: And yeah, back in that day, there would have been a lot less satellites than there are now.
Speaker 1: Ninety five, ninety six, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Even in the night is yeah, very not as many as there are now. You look up and you can't. You know, you see when every every couple of seconds.
Speaker 1: You stay yuh, if you stay up the night sky in the right area for about maybe ten minutes max, and you know what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: You'll see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, they're everywhere.
Speaker 4: Okay. And when you're with your friends and you saw these objects, now you had been taken out, you had been taking LSD, but one of you hadn't.
Speaker 1: No, my friend Carl was at the gas station were we were going to meet him. So we went and met him at the gas station and we were just walking with him home to go to his house, right, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, generally when you you know, when you take LSD, it don't have shared hallucinations. Usually people having.
Speaker 1: Secon exactly exactly what freaking Carl said.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's exactly what he said.
Speaker 1: Because we're saying that we're like what we're what if we were just tripping, He's like, it'd be for one. He's like, because we all saw the exact same thing. We all kept describing what we're seeing to each other as the saying, we're like, are you seeing what we're seeing? He's describing everything I described to do the same way. We kept going, what the F is that? What is it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: We wanted it.
Speaker 2: To be like, Oh, that's what that is.
Speaker 1: That's dumb, you know, but we still could never come up with an explanation for what it was and exactly what Carl said, He's like, it'd be for one for two people to have the same hallucinations strange. And I've got a lot of experience with psychedelics and I've suffered much hallucinations from sleep dep I know what hallucinations look like. Hallucinations are layered things, distortions, not objects appearing and then disappearing or flying away. I've never once seen any hallucination or something appear that was there, something manifests itself or anything like that. And the fact that we all saw at a different times. You know, me and.
Speaker 3: Karl will have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Greg's listening to music in his own world obviously looking up at the sky at night sky.
Speaker 4: You know, when it was flying, you may have seen it maybe as different colors or move it or change in shape maybe, but you know, there was definitely something there.
Speaker 1: The thing is nick about like hallucinations with LSD is, I don't get vivid hallucinations with LSD like it's more cerebral for me. It's more like a huge adrenaline rush.
Speaker 3: It's like where my mind, my thoughts go is where.
Speaker 2: The trip goes.
Speaker 1: It's never like a lot of visual stuff for me. Shrooms, yes, but you don't see things that aren't there. You see things in a just storted different way. You see reality altered. You don't see things that aren't real when you trip like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried to always ask myself, you know, what did what.
Speaker 1: Me and my sister saw it was? If was that a dream? You know? But I just when I dream, I don't remember my dreams, Like I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 1: Dreams like that where I remember, like have a very good dreams, like oh I have this one dream and it was super real when I woke up. I don't have dreams like that. But I dream about nothing and then I wake up for whatever reason, Like I just don't have very lucid dreams. And then, you know, talking to my sister years later about her, you know, being willing to admit what that we saw something, but you know her recollection of is you know, about the same as mine. A twenty five year old buzzy memory. She doesn't remember how many conversations that we had. She didn't even remember me telling her about the being afraid she's going to be found dead as it did. Thing right?
Speaker 4: Okay, have you always had an interest in this kind of subject?
Speaker 1: I didn't at first until probably I would say, I really started to be fascinated with the UFOs when I was probably about seventeen or eighteen.
Speaker 4: It leaves you with a lot of questions, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, which I like. That's fine. I like questions. But it left me with less more reassurance that what I saw that first time that I was not of this earth or well, you know, maybe our something of our creation possibly who knows whatever, whatever they were, the you know, when the Bobbles Are documentary came out, I felt more gratified. And when all the reports started came out the tic TAC objects and the trans medium vehicles just really started to make me go, now, I'm really wondering what those were, you know. And it feels more like better to talk about it with people, you know, because it's like they can't just say now, if I talk about my experience, people are less likely to say I'll put you're creative, you're making it up.
Speaker 4: And a lot of people feel the same way. As soon as that started to come out about what the government was releasing, a lot of people were kind of like, oh, let's maybe there is something in this subject. So a lot of people started tuning in, they started reading books and getting into the subject more. They don't feel like they're going to be ridiculed so much by being interested or even talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish I would have never heard about the Bobblesar story before just a few years ago in that documentary came out. But yeah, I didn't even know about that until Corbell came out that documentary. Now, it was just so you know, I believe his story, you know, I believe believe every word of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, coming Yeah, because his story has been out for ages. In fact, the guest before you he lives in New Mexico, and he lives roughly in the same area as Los Alamos, you know, where Bob Zar allegedly was, and he worked here, and and he was saying, as a kid, doesn't really remember Bob Blazar the story. When he was younger, he was he was like you he came across it much later on when someone said to him, you know, you should definitely watch this documentary. This is a literally conversation about just not so long ago. And he was saying, he remembers a guy who had the rocket car, so he remembers, but he didn't know the whole Bob Blazar story.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the fact that they denied he worked there, and then they were able to prove that they've or tried to erase his identity should prove should be enough proof that what he's saying is true.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Just because album's turned around and said no, we never work for us, it probably means you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're full of it, and then they prove it that you did that shows Okay, then why are you trying trying to cover that up? Why did they delete like they tried to delete his life?
Speaker 4: They sure did. That's wonderful, Michael.
Speaker 1: Good job, Thanks appreciate it. Nick, thanks for giving me your opportunity to tell the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no problem man.
Speaker 1: You say that. So, like all these weird things, UFOs, bigfoot and other phenomenons have to be connected in some way that I believe is far stranger than we can even possibly imagine like layered existences they're they're crashing over. And that's why the Skinwalker Ranches is like a hotspot or something for it. I don't know, but somehow it's all connected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely believe this will connected. That's why I have the subjects that I do on this on this show, because I believe there is a connection somehow. People coming on a share and knows, you know, their accounts. We try and make little connections, you know, if you can find like at of similarities to maybe finding little puzzle pieces and maybe putting him together into a bigger picture.
Speaker 1: My wife's uncle, he's in his late sixties and he swears of and down and he's a teenager. He was his dad there in California and they're going down the road.
Speaker 3: And he saw a large, very large, harry.
Speaker 1: Looking man way off in the distance moving through the deep deep snow at a real, real pretty quick pace. And he's like, nothing moves through snow like that upright, He just doesn't. And he tried to get his dad to stop, and his dad would. He still swears that story is still to this day and his sixties and that happened, you know, fifty years ago. Yeah. Yeah, I'm a firm believer in all things weirdness. Strangely should be.
Speaker 3: Questions like, just because there's not evidence.
Speaker 1: That something doesn't mean it doesn't exist either, So just don't have evidence for you yet for it. You know, the weird mermaid creature and all kinds of you know, we don't even know what's down in the ocean, what kind of things.
Speaker 4: It's a very strange world. You know, there's a lot of weird stuff out there. Michael. I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no worries. I know, min retibably pretty quick. But like I said, they're kind of fuzzy old memories and I don't have a lot of just like I said, just the facts.
Speaker 3: And the details of what I saw.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a lot of extra story to give.
Speaker 4: So no, it's fine, Okay, take take care, all right, buddy, all right, take care, keep in contact, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I will, all right, Nick, good luck, Bye.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Michael. That's all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at ufo Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website, ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to David and Michael for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to