Speaker 1: There we go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, Yes, Rod, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Wakey, wakey, hands off, Snakey Rod Ryan show check it in throw Back the h three Great Songs. I see people are already voting. Thank you very much for that. The dude that checked in on the very first vote wanted to let me know that he voted first. I love that. Thank you for getting in there early. It's sixta gram Thursday. That'll be our number one link today on links and guests. And then it's today we play Read my Lips and it's Mo coming back after her first ever game with a victory beating Chile. Can she beat the other twin? She'll take on Alex today at eight twenty. You can send me your word suggestions. Rod at the buzz dot Com Risk it for the Biscuit Chili and the Texas Hammers both signed off today on playing one more round of it your chance to win up to one thousand dollars today at seven twenty, and we got Abby. She's a she's a one time Hall of Famer. She was not a one slam clam so she strung together a couple of wins. She's going for win number three today. Chili, very generous putting concert tickets in there for the winner of Fresh Out of Bed Heads Ahead, Wow, read my lips is.
Speaker 4: Offspring tickets.
Speaker 3: Sold out. Buzzfest tickets on no the show busy, partly cloudy skies, ten percent chance of rain. You like that? Heat will blue it again today. Highs up around ninety six. Morning, Moe. What you got for Houston's headlines? Good morning.
Speaker 5: We are record breaking when it comes to heat. Yesterday Houston got all the way up to a record ninety six, and it should heat right back up towards ninety six for our Thursday. Continuing to break those records. And that heat dome that we got to talk about so much yesterday is not moving in the foreseeable future.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Usually they're like, oh, rain in the next couple weeks. None of that humidity. It's expected to be worse today, pushing the heat index to one hundred and five. Big news CDC report yesterday when it comes to drug overdoses, the deaths from overdoses fell by almost twenty seven percent.
Speaker 6: Four.
Speaker 3: That's great news.
Speaker 5: It's the lowest level in five years, so great news. About eighty thousand people did die from overdoses, but that's down from one hundred and ten thousand, so the biggest one year decline ever. And despite the good news, obviously.
Speaker 3: We still have a lot of work you do.
Speaker 5: An Airbnb host is making headlines today after telling a guest that hot water is quote not an amenity.
Speaker 3: What what? Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 5: If you're booking an Airbnb, probably don't really look at the amenities because it gets crazy. It's like, oh, you have hangars and a smoke detector and a tea kettle and an outlet cover, like it gets natty right. Well, the lady shared her interaction with his host, who messaged her and said there's an issue with the hot water. And the lady was like, well, can I be refunded if it's not fixed before I come? And they said no, no you can't. They appreciate your understanding, but no.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: So the lady fired back. She goes, you're choosing to rip me off because you didn't list an assumed amenity. You didn't list windows and doors. If those are missing, I guess that's fine too.
Speaker 3: Hey, and can't get in? Oh you didn't pay for the doorknobs silly.
Speaker 5: Airbnb actually did step in on them. They gave the lady a full refund. They're evaluating the host to see their mental stability, which makes me feel better about using the company.
Speaker 3: We all feel good that hot water should be implied that that comes with your with your rental. Okay, yeah, don't.
Speaker 7: You think so?
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean unless you're in like a I don't know, different country maybe.
Speaker 3: Where that's I don't know.
Speaker 5: Max is changing its name back to HBO Max. And I'm no marketing professional, but why did they change it? Thank you? Did you ever start calling it Max?
Speaker 8: It's kind of like the Twitter X thing, like it's always going to be called Yeah, you're still HBO.
Speaker 5: They kind of made fun of themselves with the announcement, and they were like, they get it, they get what we're saying. But with their silly announcement. They also unveiled a new Superman movie trailer, which I think a lot of people are excited about. And they also officially said that the Game of Throne series, the new one is pushed back to twenty twenty six. So I'm sorry, I'm making my list and I'm checking it twice because Live Nation is back next week with their thirty dollars ticket to Summer promotion. This deal offers up seats to over one thousand shows across the US and Canada. Wednesdays the day So I'm doing my calculations. Isn't Friday pay Day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So get ready the full list. We're going to post it up. But I'm seeing people like the Black Keys are on here, Live and Collected Soul, Collective Soul, the Offspring, Pantera, Pierce the Veil. It looks like a really good lineup. You can get some fun shows, save your money and be ready to spend.
Speaker 3: Those are Houston's headlines. Chilie's got the full link on links and guests. Oh that's good news. Yeah. I Steel's got another win last night. They got by the Royals four to three.
Speaker 8: Tonight they'll open up a four game series with the Rangers in Arlington, Hunter Brown, I'll be on the mount for this.
Speaker 3: Dow's going up against the Rangers.
Speaker 8: Jacob Degram first pitches at seven oh five, and you can listen to that game over on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you I love the first sports when I hear that song, I really am like one, Yeah, I was trying to. I didn't know I.
Speaker 8: Could have gone Texans first, because we're gonna go to that now. But I feel like that just punches you in the face, like, hell, yeah, I just gotta win. Now, let's go on to a schedule because they feel like, yeah, it's winning is a little bit bigger than a schedule.
Speaker 3: How accurate was your leaked schedule yesternight? Was not accurate.
Speaker 8: He nailed three of the games, so I was close seventeen games.
Speaker 3: You got three rights. Okay, it's just.
Speaker 8: A complete shot in the dark, and I got three rights. You tell me it's genius.
Speaker 3: The Buffalo Bills will be here on a Thursday night game, so the schedule was released yesterday.
Speaker 8: Texans are going to open up the season on the road against the Rams September seventh. They do have four prime time games, including a Thursday night game against your Bills in week twelve. They also have a Week two Monday night football game against the Bucks at home, and they will be at the Seahawks on another Monday night football game in week seven and week fourteen, they have a Sunday night football game against the Chiefshill.
Speaker 3: He's already asked me if we're gonna have off the day after the Bills game.
Speaker 5: Literally the first thing I thought, I'm like, so, how do you handle that Thursday night? Do we just assume that you're gonna be in rough form next sea?
Speaker 3: We'll have it off now, all right, let's work. Let's work on that, okay.
Speaker 8: In the NBA playoffs and Celtics blew out the Knicks one twenty seven one two. In the Timberwolves eliminated the Warriors, and the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Panthers beat the Maple Leafs six' one and The oilers top The Golden knights won. Nothing and then in, golf It's day one of THE Pga championship At Quail.
Speaker 3: Hollow In North.
Speaker 8: Carolina, Scotti, Shefflin roy McElroy are the favorites to win at plus five hundred. Odds first group is going to tee off here in about five, minutes And i'll keep you guys updated on the leader board as the morning progresses that what's going on in, Sports.
Speaker 3: Let's, Go let's, go. Guys it's a three game, day freshot of d head to head six twenty risk it for The biscuit seven to, Twenty read my lips eight.
Speaker 4: Twenty what else do you want out of?
Speaker 3: Us, well we'll have a ton of other things on top of those three, though for.
Speaker 4: Sure right Now i'm looking for the first phone.
Speaker 3: Call who's up And ready to? Rock seven, one, three two, Five the most interactive show on the radio starts right now ninety four to Five The, Buzz and there we. Go we are off and. Running good morning Rod Ryan's. Show welcome. Aboard uh appreciate you being up dark and early with. Us another hot day on. Tap most covered that already record temperatures, yesterday super. Early we all agree in the middle Of may should not feel like one hundred degrees. Outside but that's the hand that we've been, dealt so we're gonna deal with. It Throwback. Thursday are you voting? Yet some of you have gotten in there very very early and you started your. Voting thank. YOU i really really appreciate. That where do you? Go you go to the world famous Rod Ryan's show blog page at The buzz dot. Com who was? It who was? It who Was? IT i got in there. First adrian was the very first voter this. Morning he voted For puddle Of. Mudds so we'll talk about the songs that you're voting for this, morning and uh winning saw we've played. Today at nine thirty, okay what Else, abby one Time hall Of. Famer she proves that she can string together a couple of. Wins she's going for win number three, today fresh out of. Bed head to head coming up at six Twenty chili put ghost tickets in, there fold the. Hailstorm that's another amazing Show july twenty. Ninth those tickets coming on the Fun Fact. Flashback we'll get rolling with, that all that. Nonsense at six thirty, Five risk it for The. Biscuit listen anof already how many you can how many extra innings can you? Go, well we can go. Today that's for, sure your chance at up to one thousand dollars. Cash thank you to The Texas. Hammers we're gonna risk it for the. Biscuit we're gonna allow one of you to risk. It at seven twenty and Then moo is just having a good old. Morning she's getting her stories. READY i, go, hey read my let's. Say she's, like, ah, crap, welcome welcome To. Thursdays when you're on the hot seat and then you got to take on this maniac next to. You wow seven you Meet. Chilli, yes last week you could beat That. Alex But i'm not worried about that. Part it's so loud on my, ears, y'all it's very, loud, right, yeah all, Right So mo takes On alex at eight twenty, Today ready for those offspring. Tickets Offspring Jimmy Eat, World Newfound. Glory, alex you're out. Today you're heading out to Friends. Wood you'll be there starting at about five. O'clock where you're gonna.
Speaker 8: Be i'm gonna be at The Total wine in The Friends with location at eighteen seven Forty Golf freeway from five to. Seven AND i got eight more pairs of sold Out buzzfest, Tickets SO i, mean you can only win them now unless you want to spend that extra extra money on the second had. Market so why don't you come and just hang out with me for a couple hours win some.
Speaker 3: BUZZFEST i don't THINK i could behave myself for two hours In Total. WINE i would be JUST i would have a cart next to, me and every ten Minutes i'd be walking roaming around putting another thing in there and the. Sample it's a super dangerous place to hang.
Speaker 8: Out i'm gonna be loading up my basket with neutral our friends and presenting sponsors doing this.
Speaker 3: Fest all, Right So alex is out, today friends would go see, him and then you have a new past the gravy out brand. New, Okay so we'll get into that today on the. Show it's now time.
Speaker 7: For the first phone.
Speaker 3: Call of the. Day, well it looks Like brock got through. First Hello, brock second hand, Market HELLO I. Brock how are you? Today i'm doing?
Speaker 9: Good are?
Speaker 3: Good what are you listening to in the? Background doesn't sound like even?
Speaker 5: Us i'm actually listening to.
Speaker 3: You oh, okay that is. Us, okay, hey, listen congratulations on getting through on the first phone. Call what would you like to talk?
Speaker 10: ABOUT i was just gonna give y'all praise and tell y'all doing a good job and doing a good job for the last fifteen years That i've been listening to.
Speaker 9: Y'all, MAN i REALLY i grew up listening into y'all nifteen.
Speaker 3: Years, KEN i don't, dudes don't. Care how old are? You i'm twenty, eight twenty. Eight you've been listening for fifteen? Years, yes sir.
Speaker 5: Y'all y'all played the same songs That i've loved since the, kid and it really surprises.
Speaker 3: Me all are really Good houston based radio, show talk. Show he'll do a lot for the.
Speaker 5: Community i'm really glad that you always come.
Speaker 3: Around who DO i have to thank for kind of snaking you? In who got you into listening to ninety four five the? Buzz who is? Influential my? Parents, yea when you were, young always stayed on the radio. Station you were always that one man listen that you. Were you were raised right, Then i'll say that for. Sure but thank you to your parents for snaking you in and then man locking you in for fifteen. Years, brock that means the world to. ME i absolutely mean. It somebody that spends that amount of time with, us it really becomes like a you, know like a secondary. Family So, brock thank.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 3: MAN i appreciate you coming in just to say those those weren't just simple, words those those words mean a lot to. Me thank, You. Brock you're. Welcome thanks Bro, man have an awesome. Day awesome. Day quick break when we come back on a rec check for, you we'll find out what's trending and then we'll get set up for The fresh out of Bed rock And Alte.
Speaker 7: Ryan Morning. Show i'm six to ten.
Speaker 3: Am all, right welcome Back Rob ryan's. Show you, know Truck array's having a birthday and he sent me a Selfie happy, Birthday Trump. Ray i'm, like, yeah, okay it's on our stories Or instagram At Rob Ryan's. Show are you on Our? Instagram At Rod Ryan show On stories about to be you are about to be had trending ready To oh, yeah oh you were gonna do? Trending that's, right partly cloudy skies ten percent chance of. RAIN i have ninety. Six here's a reminder to follow us On. Instagram that's right At Rod Ryan. Show just do, it do. It don't make, me don't make me beg what's? TRENDING Hbo max is.
Speaker 8: Trending, max the company formerly known AS hbo has now we ran INTO Hbo, max The Max. King The max came From, cinemax, RIGHT i, Think and then they figured that out on my podcast.
Speaker 3: YESTERDAY i was, LIKE i think they Had cinemax as part of YOUR hbo. Subscription but remember like they Absorbed, cinemax but they were H go at one. POINT i don't remember it WAS hbo.
Speaker 8: Now and then it Was max and it was just, like just go BY, hbo, guys why would?
Speaker 3: You WHEN i Watched The, sopranos it doesn't Say. Max it just goes, oh and it SAYS hbo on the. Beginning, Yeah Micky mox didn't walk up From, disney didn't wake up one day and say we're gonna be Called Daffy duck Or Donald. Doug, yeah just do. It it was a good move going back to like what we're familiar.
Speaker 7: WITH.
Speaker 3: Hbo, YEAH hbo is your.
Speaker 8: Anchor Then superman is. Trending the trailer for The New superman dropped. YESTERDAY i THINK i saw a part of it DURING i want to SAY i was watching The knicks game and that was. On but people are talking about The New superman movie and THEN nfl schedule. Release all the teams are putting out funny videos to. See Josh allen and his video he's a little medicine. Ball he's, like just GET ai to do, it, guys what are you talking? ABOUT a pretty funny one at the bills. Release i'm gonna post all of those on the sports blog page. Today textans throughout four primetime games and kick off the season on the road against The.
Speaker 3: Rams and you can see The texans full schedule on our sportsblog Pay. Shape that's just training at ninety five The. Bus Josh hane will be here on A thursday night. Game, Yeah chilli is definitely pressing to be off on That. FRIDAY i don't think you're a shot.
Speaker 4: Game, okay, all good morning.
Speaker 11: Everybody this Is, abby one Time hall of Damer now you're fresh out of, bed head to head two day. Champion no way With Bill parker is going to make me a one slam clam join me On thursday if these guys show up And i'll make it win number three bitch is.
Speaker 3: Okay little dig. There of course we're showing. Up we're gonna be. Here, Okay we're already had a day off this. Week, seven, one, three. Two if you think you can Beat, Abby the Rod Ryan show ninety, four Five The buzz ninety four or Five The. Buzz good, morning Rod Ryan's. Show it's Green. Day welcome To, Paradise Rod Ryan's, show Throw Back. THURSDAY i hope you've taken a look at the. Songs oh you haven't. Yet, okay you're BUSY i understand you're trying to get the the old movie in the morning thing going hit us up on links and guests cast your. Vote we'll try to GET i don't know when we're gonna we got brisket for the. BISCUIT i don't know when we're gonna do song clips, Today alex top of next? Hour maybe do that make me vote in for? There all, right let's we'll shoot for. It there got another really hot? Day is it record breaking? Today possibly high today of around ninety? Six he did the seas feeling like well over one hundred with low chances of. Rain Partly Claude skuys is the only thing that's gonna save. Us and now each time for the fresh out of bed head to Head, challenge listeners to your, Corners, Abby, hey good, Morning, Hey, abby good morning to? You going for one number three? Today? Right, yes? Sir all? Right ghost Tickets chula must love. You he's got really good prizes in there every single. DAY i also love, you, Okay mo also love, You? Abby. Okay it takes christ on a corn. Dog this guy played last. Week, kenny, y'all, dude don't come at me with this twenty eight day business you were accused last time of not being thirty. Days where are you? At it Was february, Played we're well in the past thirty. DAYS i feel like you played last K josh went. In When josh one went, in that's WHEN i. Lost it was on Into. March. March yousk me last year Into march. Too see you Said. February now you Said. March next thing you're gonna tell me you Played may. First welcome, back, Dude thank You? Kenny how many? Times in how many times in The hall Of? Fame? Kenny eight? Times oh, wow, WOW i see. You, yeah because he plays every other. Week and you know what Helps, ABBY i did it a. Lot, abby you're a one Time hall Of. Famer she doesn't even care About. Kenny it's all that.
Speaker 4: Matters she's got. This it's got it's h O f versus H O F.
Speaker 3: KENNY i. Said there's ghost tickets up for grabs today for The august sixteenth show at The Toyota. Center you guys know how to do. This shout out your name when you think.
Speaker 7: You know the.
Speaker 3: Answer we're listening For, Abby we're listening For. KENNY i need you guys to listen. Carefully this is going to be a tight. Game tight, Games, Abby, Kenny, Kenny Abby kennie K question number, one what do you call the calm circular center of a?
Speaker 4: Hurricane, Abby, Kenny, kenny the, eye the eye of the.
Speaker 3: Storm we are in the era Of moe's, Questions, kenny don't. Kell, yeah that's on.
Speaker 12: You i'm.
Speaker 13: Out i'm trying to get all figured, out trying to get In moe's head.
Speaker 3: Here you can't sweat it out for four months around here with my. Questions kidding, ME i don't want that on, me all, Right kenny's on the. Board mo Hates. Abby question number, Two.
Speaker 4: What popular treat includes? Marshmallows?
Speaker 3: Babby kenny? S'mores you Hate?
Speaker 7: Abby?
Speaker 3: WOW i Loved abby so?
Speaker 11: Much, no really hoping you're Going Rice christy tree for Mellow, really you, Know.
Speaker 3: Abby i'm going to put that at a fifty to. Fifty what popular treat includes? Marshmallows it really could have been marshmallows for, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Rice CHRIST i prefer A Rice krispy. Tree, Abby just so you know about my, Character.
Speaker 3: Well you should have wrote that out your. Question what popular? TREATING i like you? Too, marshmallows chocolate And Graham crackers as common, ingredients some mores BECAUSE i want some more that was explained to me. Before. Abby, Goodbye you're. Done you'll Like.
Speaker 7: Kenny all, right thank, you call.
Speaker 3: Back you're getting the two questions to answers was, Fast, yeah it was very. Fast all, Right? Ken you want to play? Tomorrow? ABSOLUTELY i figured you'd say.
Speaker 14: That show ninety four or Five Experience adventure into The Cosmic UNKNOWN us.
Speaker 4: Ninety four Five The, Buzz Good, morning.
Speaker 3: Rod ryan's show Throw Back. Thursday alex is shooting for song clips to be played at seven o five. Today let's try to hit that seven oh five mark and Then i'll be there for. IT i, ALSO i do need you guys to send me some word. SUGGESTIONS i see a lot of emails rolling in just, homeroom just being busy as. ALWAYS i will get to all those words that you guys are sending, in BUT i need your. Suggestions moe takes On alex at a. Twenty it's a three game. Day we just got done with our first, game fresh out of, bed head to. Head we'll do risk it for the biscuit at seven. Twenty read my lips at eight. Twenty busy, busy busy, today and we got a new champion fresh out of Bed head To Head.
Speaker 13: Challenge here's your current.
Speaker 3: Champion good morning, everybody this is.
Speaker 15: Eight I'm hall Of.
Speaker 3: Famers can you the cash?
Speaker 11: Me don't listen To.
Speaker 3: ROD i always wait my thirty days to get back in here to. YOU i am your freshrat the Bed head To head one day.
Speaker 10: Champions join me on free Very friday When i'm making win number, two which is.
Speaker 3: Okay Other john has chimed in The keeper Of All. Things kenny last Played march twenty. Sixth he Played february. Twentieth before, THAT i got Back march. Twentieth i'm not understanding all of, that but he said he last played On march twenty. Sixth, Okay, march so he wasn't. On kenny wasn't on this show In. April you were just so busy having. Fun he. Wasn't, Kenny you weren't here In april. Present, okay fair, enough thank, You Other.
Speaker 8: John it's the fuck back to the day we make you look smart and, here, buddy it's the fu.
Speaker 3: All, right let's make you look smart in front of your. Buddies you don't even have to give us credit that you heard. It just just bust these things out at the water cooler at work. Today just make yourself look. SMART o. Huh you can tell your friends. That and this may be surprising to some of. You most varieties of oreos are considered. Vegan that includes the, classic the, old double, Stuff mega, stuff golden and. Thins they do not contain, milk eggs or any other animal. Products you're good to go, vegan munch away on those. Oreos i'll stay with, me, HAL i hope you're. UP i hope you had your. Coffee, yeah, HOUSE a spotted animal can have a striped. TAIL a striped animal can never have a spotted. Tail is? FU whoa just a good? Rule everybody cutch. THAT i, mean eyebrows are flying off of foreheads right. Now, yeah, finally were you one of these? Households thirty percent of households.
Speaker 4: In america in nineteen ninety had A.
Speaker 3: Nintendo neat go back to nineteen, ninety, Maybe, alice you were too young No nintendo yet not too? Young too young out, there thumbs, up you had A? NINTENDO i think, YEAH i think my sister had A. Nintendo only twenty three percent had personal. Computers back, then But nintendo's were. Ruling it's the fuck that's to the. Day we make you look, smart your. Buddies this the fuck that's to the. Day all, right, mo do we have something here for the fun fact? Flashback to give it? Away we have awesome. Prices.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh pair of tickets to See volbeat special Guest Hailstorm july twenty, ninth Seven Music hall tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot. Com or you can win them if you remember yesterday's fun.
Speaker 4: Fact, okay.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we learned that chili sleeps so. Much, no, yeah we we did talk about chili around this, time but we talked about a specific animal that sleeps so much that by the time they turn nine years, old they've only been awake about three? Years what is that? Animal? Seven one three two one two five nine four. Five now time for rockout with your stock out With Captain. Cash, Hey Captain, CASH i saw. You you're working on some uh ditch day. Shop come up with? Anything go over. There, Yeah i'm gonna reveal that. Tomorrow yeah, Please, okay he's working on a shot list. NAME i can't believe there's more words than you know that start with. Mo. Yeah so we have all determined that the shot name will be most. Centric that seems to be the given, here but we just got to come up with the right. One but that won't be the shot. Name, boh, okay, Interesting, oh most centric won't be the. Name okay? Good how do you do On Wall? Street?
Speaker 10: Yesterday it was a mixed Down Wall. Street The dow was down eighty nine. Points kick off this morning at forty two thousand and fifty. ONE nasdak up one hundred and thirty six to nineteen thousand and one forty Six, benchmarten your treasury scoring up and yield the word a four point five to one, percent and oil stands at sixty dollars ninety cents a barrel to. Them it's active as the big studs in the Video Walt disney And Goldman, sachs the big duds Merk amjen and three. M on the economic calendar this morning is pretty. Crowded we'll get numbers on retail, sales also industrial production For april right, now futures on the.
Speaker 3: Downside come, on let's turn this baby. Around that's. It i'm out.
Speaker 10: Here this is hallan manage to director With Raymond James port for The Rod Ryan show From Raymond james on Sand filip and like us and don't get toys rock out with your stock.
Speaker 16: Out fan's expressed are those Of aland and not necessarily those Are Raymond james and Associates Income, ever NAT, AS, IBC I Art radio or its. Sponsors information is based on sources believed to be, reliable but it's not. Guaranteed if there's no, insurance friends, Mentioned we'll. Continue this is not a, solicitation offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred TO. Rand this programs are educational and informational services on the stones of duds are based on, movement as reported By.
Speaker 7: Young finance.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or.
Speaker 4: Five Buzz, hey it's our turn. Again, hi good, morning.
Speaker 3: Fact all, right all, right good, morning good morning Brother. Ron what's? Up who's? This this Is. Arthur Welcome, Arthur welcome into home. Room. Uh this animal. Sleeps it's Not, chili this older. Ran this other animals sleeps so much that by the time they turn nine years, old they've only been awake three. Years it's easy. One what is? It it's a kitty? Cat it is it Is those are the same stats of our own Kitty cat over there At. Chile who is just timekeeping? Today? Right he's not Playing read my Lips, Yes alex And, Mo, arthur you're the winner. Today what are you giving?
Speaker 9: Him.
Speaker 5: Arthur i've got a pair of tickets free to See. Beat they're going to be seven to Three Music, Hall july twenty. Ninth tickets on sale ticketmaster dot. Com But, arthur you've got. Him congratulations, Friend.
Speaker 12: Moe thank you to meet.
Speaker 3: You thank, you always warned he thank, You. Arthur thanks for being a home. Room it's ninety four to Five The, buzz ninety four Five The, Buzz good, morning Rod ryan's, Show lovely the band broken Home. Room you guys are. Great tons of emails are coming in with read my lips word. Suggestions thank, you thank, you keep them coming, in keep them coming. In It's moe taking On alex today at a, twenty but we got risk it for the. Biscuit next, hour we're going to roll with. That at around seven. Twenty you're shot at up to one thousand dollars again extra innings on risk it for the. Biscuit The Texas hammer, said keep, going keep, going roll with that, money and then we're gonna try to get some of those song clips on for, you so to refresh your mind about these Throwback thursday. Songs all, right fucking cloudy, today ten percent. Chanceerrain we're gonna maybe have record. TEMPERATURES i know most talking about that In houston's.
Speaker 5: Headlines, yes good, morning record breaking Heat, Yesterday houston got all the way up to a new record high of ninety, six and it should heat right back up towards the ninety six, today continuing to break. Records it's that heat. Dome it's not moving anytime. Soon the humidity today is actually supposed to be worse than it was. Yesterday it feels like temperatures between one hundred and one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Five it really. WAS i must have been about four or five o'clock THAT i was getting my garbage, together garbage to day, today and it was that feeling of being outside In september Or. August it had that feeling already as soon as you walked. Out it was kind of that, punch hitch, yut that punch in the. Face god is so early for. That here we are loving.
Speaker 5: It, hey check on your. Barista over one Thousand starbucks workers at seventy five stores across the country are on strike in protest of the company's new dress. Code the rules kicked in On. MONDAY i say baristas must wear solid black shirts and, khakis khaki black or blue denim. Pants BEFORE i guess they could wear anything that was, darker including like pattern. Shirts so they have a union Of Starbucks Workers united that say the change is too. Strict it feels, disrespectful especially since they didn't talk it over with. Them the company is giving all of Their baristas BRANDED t shirts for, free but barisas are mad they're losing their.
Speaker 3: Style, Okay they'll spend the day with my sister on the, factory on the, line, okay working on the, engines and then just think about how cush you got it over. There you've got a good come.
Speaker 5: On Memorial day weekend is next, weekend And TRIPLE a is reporting that forty five point one Million americans are expected to travel in THE us over the.
Speaker 3: Holiday, OH i guess What Memorial day, weekend because we keep talking about buzzfast next, Weekend MEMORIAL da weekends next. Weekend, alright, yes holy.
Speaker 5: Craps so of the forty five million, traveling thirty nine of those million are traveling by. Car So Triple a's advice hit the road, early avoid afternoon and evening. Hours and according to their, statistics people are cutting out. Early they're saying That thursday afternoon before the holiday is when the madness. Begins worst traffic Expected thursday between noon and eight. Pm so go ahead and plan.
Speaker 3: Ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay netflix had their big meetings. Yesterday they're bringing Back Star. Search do you remember that.
Speaker 3: Show ed McMahon who starts off this. SHOW i believe was the host for a long time on that.
Speaker 5: Eighty three through ninety. Five they tried to revive it back in two thousand and, three but it didn't. WORK i guess they're trying.
Speaker 3: Again SO i was. LOOKING i was, like who came out Of Star? Search, well you asked me, that AND i, SAID i Think. Britney you said, THAT i Think britney started even Before disney was he.
Speaker 5: START i thought she was A Mickey Mouse club. Girl but turns Out brittany And christina And Justin timberlake all started On Star, search and so Did.
Speaker 3: Beyonce there was a GUY i remember watching the show at my grandma's house WHEN i was, young and there was Some sam. Guy somebody will know this without looking it. Up his name Was. Sam he had a mullet with spiky. HAIR i remember thinking his hair was cool for the. Time and he was some returning like he may have been a record, holder because when you, won you came back and then somebody battled against you in that. CATEGORY i don't know if he was a singer or a.
Speaker 4: Magician, WELL i was going to ask that.
Speaker 5: Question was it mostly singing or was it kind of like all over the place any.
Speaker 3: Talent, yeah there were categories and then you would win your way back next, week and then you would string together weeks in a. Row and This sam guy might have been like a record holder for the most. Weeks AND i don't think.
Speaker 10: Yes but.
Speaker 3: He didn't Become Britney spears obviously or Justin. Timberlake he's That sam guy THAT i can't remember his last. Name let's find.
Speaker 5: HIM i can't wait to see what he's doing Now star search is.
Speaker 3: Back i'd like to see a picture of. Him who's the same? Guy somebody look it.
Speaker 5: Up let's talk About wolfe Van. Halen he would like to explain the changing of his band's. Name, okay they Were mammoth W. Vh and now Just. Mammoth he said it was a nod to his dad's first, Band eddie was a. Singer wolfy got his dad's blessing to use the, name and then he added his initials W hv to make it clear that it was his. Project it made, sense but over time everyone was calling it Just, mammoth, Right so to keep it, simple done. Easy that's why don't think too much into. It those Are houston's. Headlines believe it or. Not it Was David Lee, roth the egomaniac that he.
Speaker 3: Is he's the one that told the, brothers you guys have the coolest last. Name let's use your last name as the name of the. Band you would think he'd want to call It david ly rothband or, something but he's the one that convinced them to Change mammoth to calling the band Van. Halen so that's Where mammoth went. Away, Interesting So wolfe, said, okay CAN i And dad, said, yeah you can Have mammoth do. It there's.
Speaker 4: Cool this New wolfgang Van halen stuff is.
Speaker 3: Awesome. GUYS i hope you go and check it. Out all, right what you? Got, well The astros got another win last. Night they got by The royals four to.
Speaker 8: Three, tonight they're gonna open up a four games series.
Speaker 3: With The rangers In.
Speaker 8: Arlington will Be Hunter brown on the mound for The drows going up against The. Rangers jacob De grom first pitches at seven oh, five and you can listen to the game on our sister, Stations Sports talk seven to ninety And News radio seven forty k T. H THE nfl schedule was released yesterday and the Text they're gonna open up the season on the road against The Rams september. Seventh i've got four primetime games on their schedule as of. Now week two against The bucks On Monday Night, Football then they take on The seahawks on the Road week seven On Monday Night. Football they got Your Bills rod On Thursday Night football in week twelve, twelve and then week fourteen they'll play The chiefs On Sunday Night.
Speaker 3: Football you can see the full schedule on our sports blog page. Today it's always a product of how good you are as to how many primetime games you, get and that means us staying up late and watching some ball, games but it means you're. Good that means that they know that the nation to see what's going. On there's a story here In houston that's, true you, know very. True C. J Stroud. Man he's becoming like a premier quarterback in the. League people want to. Watch they know, that they know that the ratings will be good. Again, yeah you can see the full schedule on the sports.
Speaker 8: Blog in THE nba, playoffs The celtics bought The knicks one twenty seven to one oh, two and The timberwolves eliminated The. Warriors And Stanley cup, playoffs The panthers beat The Maple leafs six to, one and The oilers eliminated The Golden knights one nothing to win that series four games to. One in, golf It's day one of THE Pga championship At Quail. Hollow scotti Shefferin roy McElroy are the favorites to win their plus five hundred odds and the first group has already teed. Off we've got three people tied for the lead right, now four people now at one under.
Speaker 3: Par that there's what's going on in. Sports, okay we are going to do song clips coming, up so we'll do a review of what's going on For Throwback, thursday and then we'll get right Into Risk it for The. Biscuit, busy, busy seven o'clock, hours.
Speaker 7: Rocking, Alternatives The Rod The Morning show from six to TEN, am ninety four or.
Speaker 3: FIVE A buzz ninety four or, Five The, Buzz Good, Morning Rod Ryan. Show, well welcome to The Seventh. Spot SEVEN o, five SEVEN o. Six we'll still do song. Clips we'll get him in. There, alex don't. Worry thank you guys for being on. Board but let's hope you're off to a great start to your. Day risk it for The. Biscuit this, hour you're shot it up to one thousand dollars thanks to our friends The Texas hammers extra. Inning this has got to be the last day unless somebody just completely blows. It Unless alex blows up after one hundred, dollars don't blow up at one, dollars don't do. It tell you ONE, K i get what was? UP i was told. That, well you Said Star search is coming, back AND i, said, MAN i remember watching this at my grandma's house as a little. Kid nineteen eighty. Three Sam, harris he's the guy THAT i. Remember he just like he strung together this. Crazy it might have been the debut season of, it but he strung. Together he came back week after week after. Week all these singers were going up against, him and he. Won he's a multi million Selling grammy, artists but he's more of A broadway guy made is, Okay so good for.
Speaker 5: Him he's had a great.
Speaker 3: Career you asked me who came out Of Star search and big names Like Britney spears And Christina. Aguilera, yeah they were all on that. SHOW i had no, idea but that was the, guy the mullet. GUY i remember when him With rob BUT i had never heard from him. Since but he's this guy's going on to oell millions of. Albums he's.
Speaker 4: Great i'm glad for him.
Speaker 3: Successful i'm glad for. Him, yes. Okay you ever heard of a band called The presidents of The United states Of? America, yes three piece. Band what was the very popular song With, Lump I'm, Lump i'm. Lump, well this is the other one they, Did peaches.
Speaker 17: Move in to The, country going to eat a lot of. Peaches i'm moving to the, country going to eat me a.
Speaker 4: Lot later on in the song they will say peaches coming To can they put you know?
Speaker 7: This, yeah.
Speaker 3: Here's what's gonna?
Speaker 5: Happen, YEAH i need to know why we're talking about these.
Speaker 3: Guys we don't need the other two. Songs these are one of The this is one of the songs that is available For Throwback. Thursday oh is? It? Yeah so people are voting right now and the number one vote. GETTER i don't know Why wizard doesn't just have this band in. Rotation they win even that Song kitty is. Awesome they had three songs mock five if you count the fourth. One they really did have four really great, songs But lump was the. Biggest peaches is number one right now with fifty one percent of your, vote in last. Place everybody knows third Eye, Blind but do you remember like the ninth single off of their debut, Album this is losing a whole. Year this is the band that Did jumper And Do Dude Do Do Do Say John. Donalla they had five singles off of their debut, ALBUM I think pretty, Good this is What i'm going to? Do you Would you wouldn't understand this is his rebel. Days, yeah you don't get it before sund but it was a big. Song it Was it's in last place right? Now and what's sitting comfortably in the. Middle part of the mud does oddly very well in this. Market people are very forgiving For. Wes i'm always rooting For Wes scantlon to get his act, together and you always feel like the last time or the next time you see him, arrested you're always, saying, WELL i hope this is the last, time and it never seems to be the last. Time they have a new album out right. Now we all like, it except for the wizard who's in charge of putting the music on the. Station BUT i don't know that he hates. IT i just don't think it that he hears it. Yet he's too busy doing The rubik's. Cube but this is a good. One this is called. Famous and then they steal that line from The Dire straits get your chicks For, free stole that from THE I want MY mtv, song and get your chicks for. Free when you're, famous buddle. Them he's got thirty four percent of the, Vote President's guy has fifty one and that Third Eye blind song That alex voted for it just fourteen percent of the. Vote let's see what happens after you hear these song clips that usually changes. Things hang in, there you could win one thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars, yeah up to one thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars, guys risk it for the. Biscuit we're gonna let one of you risk it for the biscuit one final. Time the swan song of the. Game thank you to The Great Texas hammers for hanging in there for a second week with. US i asked them for one. Week they're never gonna say yes to me again because IT'S i play the. Game i'm, like, GUYS i like it so. Much can we play next?
Speaker 8: Week?
Speaker 3: Please can just maybe it's just a little bit more, money, Please you're so. Convincing, yeah so.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 3: It risk it for The Biscuit final. Day we'll get somebody after the. Break let's give away some big. Cash Today rock And Alternative.
Speaker 7: Ryan Morning show six to ten.
Speaker 3: Am welcome, back. Everybody all, right we're making last minute preparations here to get ready for a one final Round risk it for The biscuit last. Day also checking what you guys are voting. For uh you heard the? Clip mo knows the Clip presidents of The United states Of. America the song peaches number one sixty six percent of the. Vote twenty six percent of you puddle of mud famous THIRD i, blind losing a whole year seven percent of the. Vote it's getting just killed right. Now another hot day on tap. Today we shouldn't pick true temperatures of around ninety, Six. Alex what's? Trending, well we Got Dixagram thursday.
Speaker 8: Trending Sal mellons was submitted to us by an anonymous.
Speaker 4: Listener way is her, name Sale, melons Sal?
Speaker 3: Melons who sent it? In Sal mellons is the? Feature that's the gal's? Name the person nine sell Now mellon sal. Melon that's not didn't get.
Speaker 8: That i'm gonna go, look but, yeah a lot of the large rodryanshowpage at buzz dot.
Speaker 3: Com king of The hill reboot is.
Speaker 8: Trending they release images of the reboot that's gonna show up On hulu and people are talking about. That and Then ben And jerry is trending Because Ben cohen is one of the co, founders was arrested for protesting A senate hearing and people are talking about.
Speaker 3: That oh still got that hippie mentality hearing About. Gaza so people are talking about that on the. Interrupt but that's it's trending at night with five the, BUZZ i, mean what are we gonna do?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow if this is the, last if this truly is the last day of risk it for the?
Speaker 3: BISCUIT i, MEAN i don't even know what to do with my? Hands what do you do at seven twenty? Tomorrow what DO i? Do what do we do with? These what DO i do with my? Hands gang? SIGNS i guess last day risk it for the? Biscuit you're shot it up to one thousand. DOLLARS i, mean why AM i waste my? Breath do you have what it takes to risk it for the? Biscuit With Rod ryan on ninety four five.
Speaker 9: The, BUZZ.
Speaker 3: I don't need it to build it up any more than that chili give me call her ten, seven, one, three two and two five nine four, Five thank. You it's ninety four to five the, Bus good luck, everyone ninety four Five the Buzz good, morning Rod ryan's Show link win eighty two And all The Small Things Throwback. Thursday The presidents of The United states Of america. Band they are in the lead puddle of MUDs in second. Place THIRD i, blind very distant third. Place but, listen the winning song's not gonna be played for another two. Hours anything can, happen so make sure you. Go And chili does have the links To he's got the videos on that. Page so where you. Vote if you wanted, To OH i miss when you guys did the song, clips you can go in there and check out the video for. Yourself all, right nothing over a ten percent chance of rain most says we're not going to get rained for a while. Here so it's not only a heat, dome it's a dry heat. Dome partly.
Speaker 4: Cloudy high of ninety six.
Speaker 3: Today oh, SAD i can't heat. Dome last day for risk it for the? Biscuit are you? Ready i'm? Sad are You are you ready to risk it for the? Biscuit who was lucky enough to get? Through Good morning Rod Ryan Show. Pie?
Speaker 9: Hi who's?
Speaker 3: This this Is? Brian? Hi, Brian. Brian if you don't mind, sharing you don't have. To would you tell me what your last name? Is It's Van. Volkenberg. Bro you ever thought about putting a band together and calling It Van. Vulkenberg, oh The Van, vampires The Van. Vulcanberg it's the best last. Name it's like The Van. Vulkenbergs as a matter of, fact why do you call Your? Brian why don't you just walk around and make everybody call You Van. Volkenberg i'm going change my name right. Now, yeah it's, like Okay Van volkenberg on the Show Boom boom, dude that's the name you go.
Speaker 4: By are you ever referred to by your last name or?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 9: No it's.
Speaker 3: Awesome sometimes it probably makes people where is?
Speaker 11: It is It?
Speaker 3: Dutch is It? German It's. Dutch It's, dutch just like Van. Halen's the Van halen's Are. Dutch, hey, listen that's. It this is gonna be the last time that somebody gets a shot to win some cash via this. Game it's called risk it for The Biscuit Van. Volkenberg have you heard?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 3: Yeah do you think people are Doing you think people are playing it? Well or you think they're they're they're bugging out too? Early do you think they're playing it about? Right you just got to go for.
Speaker 5: IT i don't want to know your, strategy BUT i THINK i just heard your.
Speaker 3: STRATEGY i haven't hated on anyone that laid up. Short but when you're on the, green when you're on the, green you got that putt and you come up, short you get called. Names i'm trying not to call people. Names keep very. Kind but people have left some money on the. Table Van. VOLKENBERG i don't want to. Know Like i've talked to every single person for now two. Weeks you've got a number in your.
Speaker 18: HEAD i, do, Okay, Alex, alex you're an evil little man on.
Speaker 3: Me you can be not nice Sometimes i'm the. Nicest well that that's your mom, Talking brian Van. Volkenberg i'm going to light the. Fuse you're going to hear. It you're gonna hear one hundred. Increments when you hear a dollar. Amount that money is. Yours you can lock in at any time by telling me to, stop and that cash is. Yours brian Van. Valkenberg MAY i light this, candle let's go.
Speaker 7: Last.
Speaker 3: Day come. On one hundred, dollars lock it, in lock it. In two hundred, dollars that's your. Money Van.
Speaker 15: Valkenburg three hundred, dollars four hundred, dollars.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of.
Speaker 9: Money, wow five hundred dollars sixs.
Speaker 3: Me Nerve, GOLLEY i could use that.
Speaker 15: Cash six hundred dollars, Okay i'm freaking seven hundred.
Speaker 12: Dollars that's a lot of. Money lexy seven eight hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars Alex is smiling nine hundred. Dollars, wow suck nine hundred.
Speaker 6: Dollars This Van bolckenberg, BALL i have to ball say it with, me, Ball, jude are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Me oh my?
Speaker 9: God?
Speaker 3: Wow, okay all, right Hey brian Van ballenberg nine one hundred, dollars, dude dang oh, man drank you guys?
Speaker 5: Casual he's, like, YEAH i don't know if you watch BECAUSE i know it's not in real.
Speaker 3: Time if you watch On. Facebook alex is over, there he's got this on his, face And i'm, like we're looking at him like what, Like i'm so help.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 3: God if you blow it up on this dude early, ON i don't wait WHEN i don't. Think when he says, stop is it it? CAN i want to know is it gonna? Explode right after? That to be stopping right before the? Explosion very well, played all, Right Ben, volkenberg can we. LISTEN i want to do it yourself one thousand dollars where it doesn't even. Matter, bro you left one hundred bucks on the. Fine? Brian, Okay oh my, god.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 3: It that was. IT i WAS i was, told no matter what happens, today that was. Absolute way to go, Out brian Van volkenburg with the balls, today.
Speaker 4: Nine, honey, dude way to Go.
Speaker 3: Thank, You thank you to my. God. Damn that was, Good. Brian thank you to The Texas. Hammers this game is so much fun to. Play and it's it's, cash it's. Local it's here in the generosity of The Texas hammers of letting us play this game for almost two weeks. Now, wow all, right jolly right up at.
Speaker 7: Check you're listening to The Rod Ryan show on ninety four five the bus.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five The, Buzz Good, Morning Rot Ryan, Show beastie. Boys you gotta fight for your right to party before, That, Brian, Right brian Van jesus man with the balls hanging in there like he, did GOT i THOUGHT i was gonna get. MORE i got one email saying what.
Speaker 7: It, Was.
Speaker 3: Tony he, said, dude everybody knew you were going to leave a thousand dollars in there the last. Day what right your? Face i'll tell you, What, tony your ass hurts because if you were on the radio and that money is flying past you and you have the risk it for the, biscuit the whole, Factor, like you could lose all that. Money it's just no guarantee that you're going to hang in. There that was, Great that was. Awesome thank, you Uh jim And Bill, adler The Texas. HAMMERS i came to THE i came to them a couple of years ago with this idea AND i had you, know it's hard thing to explain without hearing. It i'm explaining this radio. Game i'm, like what do you?
Speaker 4: Mean your mean is A wi?
Speaker 3: Explosions what do you? Mean what if they don't win? ANYTHING i, go that'll be. Awesome if somebody doesn't win, Anything Alex alex's favorite. Thing we week won two people got exploded and they didn't win. Anything so going into the extra innings and then now they like. It now they think it's. Cool and AGAIN i convinced them the first time go. Around they said, that, yeah that sounds like a pretty interesting. Game go ahead and play. It here's bunch of money and give it to your. Listeners and then they last couple of years they've come back and to play with us with. That so that's so much.
Speaker 4: Fun great, job, Everybody thank. YOU i love me some risk it for the.
Speaker 3: BISCUIT i don't know what we're gonna do tomorrow at seven, twenty but maybe you just play taps there we go where we play the. Game we still Have read My. Lips i'm still working on. Words going through that Means i'm going through your, Emails so keep sending me your word. Suggestions rod at The buzz dot. Com don't put anybody else on those. Emails but it Is alex taking ON mo and it'll Be moe's second round Of read My lips Beat chilly last. Week i'm ready all. Right people planning their summer, vacations it looks Like orlando is in first place when people are talking about where they're going this, summer followed By atlanta And, washington D. C i've been in and out Of. Atlanta i've never really spent a lot of time, There, alex you live?
Speaker 11: There oh?
Speaker 19: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah Why? Georgia my parents had a job. There oh, yeah like a summer. Vacation would you think Of atlanta being a place to.
Speaker 8: Go you could go To Centennial Olympic, Park, okay to A braves, Game, no, no.
Speaker 3: NO i think of the. Aquarium that's the first THING i think a good. Aquarium they have The Coca cola a luga. Whale the first THING i thought it was the coke. Factory i've. Been i've been TO cnn, before But i've never been to the coke. Factory but isn't HE i did do a tourist C, yeah it was when headline news was just.
Speaker 4: STARTING i saw my first hockey game Was.
Speaker 3: Atlanta The Atlanta thrashers now The Winnipeg. Jets, okay so you could vacation In. ATLANTA i guess they call it Hot. Atlanta it's the number two. Place it's. Interesting Orlando, atlanta followed By washington D. C, Guys washington In, Washington washington D c is so great in the. SUMMERTIME i mean it can get hot, there BUT i mean it is. Unbelievable The Smithsonian institute institutes plural because there's several of. Them the thing About washington D c is our tax money pays for all that. Stuff all those museums are. Free, yeah going in and out of all those. Museums and, Again i'm not the most politically motivated, guy but to see our nation's capital and to Now i've never done a tour of The white, house WHICH i would do AND i want to. Do i've never been. Inside but the grandest building is The Capitol building and to walk through that and to contact your local congressmen and then they'll have like one of their little flunkies and one of their little. Minions it's. Free they'll sign up a tour and they'll show you. Around that's what they. Do they're hoping that they you, know they've got something on to do that, day but they'll show you around and going into the going into that building is. Unbelievable and the thing about D, c WHICH i thought was interesting and you. DIDN'T i didn't know it UNTIL i went there is no buildings can be higher than the top of The Capitol. Building there is you, know you, know you look At houston's skyline and we have a beautiful, skyline and it's you, know to think about like people not working so much in buildings and people working at. HOME i think skylines are kind of locked in. NOW i, mean for a, while this city was nothing but building and there was always a. Crane there was always a crane or two a part of our skyline for the whole twenty years That i've been, here twenty plus. YEARS i don't know that we're going to see that. ANYMORE i think skylines are locked. IN i don't think you're going to see a lot of big buildings going up any. Longer but the thing About, washington D. C is there's not a lot of big. Buildings nothing's allowed to be higher than that statue that's at the top of The Capitol. Building that's. It there's no other there's no skyscrapers or anything. There but just walking through the mall Of america and ITS. DC i can't say enough about. It and that's the one thing that's not politically motivated at. All, washington D. C is so unbelievably. Cool it's a great place to visit and take the. FAMILY i don't know that if you went there when you were, young if you appreciate. IT i know a lot of kids went on the field trip eighth. Grade there was no field trips like that WHERE i went to. School we went to Pizza hut and made a. Pizza, okay that was the big field trip that you waited all your life for. It, okay we did go out of, state are you kidding? Me we drove it a bus hell. Schools did you, guys go To, OKAY i made a. Pizza the Rod Ryan Morning, show the, bus there we go ninety four or five the, Bus good morning Rod Ryan's. Show it was just fever feverishly going through all these emails about you were doing over. There you see me like my little scratch pad over. Here i'm writing things like a. MANIAC i love, friends like what's going? On, WELL i just REALIZED i read my lips is coming up at a, twenty AND i have not done a good job of going through all the emails everybody's sending. Me you guys are doing a great. Job your host. Sucks you guys are doing an awesome job of sending me. WORDS i do need some more. THOUGH i need some more words. Suggestions read my. Lips it's going to BE mo taking On alex at around eight. Twenty we'll get. Rolling it's for offspring. Tickets but we can't get there without a bunch of great. WORDS i got a bunch of great, ones don't get me. WRONG i got a bunch of great, ones BUT i could use some. More so email your your buddy Here rod at the buzz dot. Com everybody wants to know your. EMAIL. Mo, finally there's somebody on the show that their email is easier than. Mine mom at the buzz dot, com you can go direct a lot of people asking me questions about.
Speaker 4: You i'm, like ask the ask.
Speaker 3: Me mo at the buzz dot. Com no, attachments please actually seeing. Them no. Attachments, oh, Pardon. Claudie nothing over a ten percent chance of. Rain highs up around ninety. SIX i, know most talking more weather In houston's, headlines what you guys? Ask good.
Speaker 5: Morning record breaking heat, Yesterday houston ga all the way up to a new record high of ninety six and we're working our way to doing again, today continuing to break, records and that heat dome it's not moving in the foreseeable.
Speaker 3: Future.
Speaker 5: Sorry the humidity is expected to be slightly higher, today pushing the heat index to one hundred and. Five big NEWS cdc report yesterday when it comes to drug, overdoses the details from, overdoses and it's kind of astounding because the deaths fell by almost twenty seven percent in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Four great.
Speaker 5: News it's the lowest level in five. Years, still about eighty thousand people died from. Overdoses we have work to, do but it is great.
Speaker 3: News all.
Speaker 5: Right An airbnb host is making headlines today after telling a guest that hot water is not quote an.
Speaker 3: AMENITY i think it doesn't come with you renting the. House have you were booked An airbnb? Before? NO i use it a.
Speaker 5: Lot you don't really focus on the list of amenities because it gets. Crazy it's like tea, kettle outlet, covers smoke, detectors like you're not looking At.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're not looking for hot.
Speaker 4: Water is the?
Speaker 3: Water is the hot water tank locked?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Though isn't it as easy as just turning it? ON i don't. Know obviously they've turned off their water.
Speaker 5: Tank there was some sort of, issue like it was broken or, something and the host let the lady know that that was. Happening and the lady's, like that's, fine refund me my money if it's not going to be. Fixed the property owner, said we're unable to do that because hot water was not included as an amenity in the.
Speaker 3: Booking that renter is an asshole.
Speaker 5: Exactly the lady's, like you didn't list windows and doors.
Speaker 7: Either.
Speaker 5: Yeah the host never, budged But airbnb stepped, in so that makes me feel. Better they gave the lady a full, refund and they're evaluating the mental capacity of the. Host appreciate that um max is changing its name back TO Hbo. Max And i'm no marketing, professional but why did they change it in the first.
Speaker 3: Place, yeah because you said. THAT i Think alex brought up the the example Of twitter AND. X yeah it's. Hard, yeah it's like everybody was still calling IT, Hbo so just go with, that, right go with.
Speaker 5: That and they kind of made fun of themselves in the. Announcement they're, like, yeah we get, It we're.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 5: OKAY a bunch of announcements did come from the network. Yesterday they unveiled the new trailer for The superman, movie WHICH i know some people are very excited. About and they announced that the New game Of thrones series has been pushed back to twenty twenty, Six so sorry For game Of thrones.
Speaker 3: FACES i always thought it was weird THAT hbo took a back seat to the Name. Max max is a cooler, name But, cinemax But max is A coolerx definitely came up with the idea to call It Max.
Speaker 5: CINEMAX i didn't correlate the Two cinemax and.
Speaker 3: Hbox, yeah so they became under the umbrella and then not. It but you would never take the little brother's. Name you. KNOW hbo was the first. One it's the.
Speaker 4: Goat it was the one that was there all. Along it was the, behemoth, Right so for them.
Speaker 3: To just lose all those years OF hbo and just go By Max cinemax was like HBO's little. Brother you would never assume that. Name. Weird, yeah really weird, name the weird name.
Speaker 5: Change i'm making my list and checking it twice Because Live nation is back next week with their thirty Dollars ticket To summer. Promotion it released the full, deal but it offers up seats for over one thousand shows hitting the Web, wednesday so you Got payday And. Friday prepare for your purchases because this lineup is. Insane i'm seeing some, hotties The Black, keys The offsprings on this, List, Pantera, pierce The veil Vol, beat among many.
Speaker 3: Others keep in, mind this is the national, promotion not every one of these, shows because there's country artists on, here there's pop, artists there's, everything and it's not necessarily just shows that are coming here To. Houston, okay this is a national promotion they're, doing so check what local shows are included on the. List but we Know offsprings coming, here and that's the show That i've been talking about also coming. Here we're giving tickets. Away ye Have vulbet as. Well we're giving tickets away to all that.
Speaker 5: Stuff, okay so just be aware and be prepared to spend some, money all, right but.
Speaker 3: Not as much as you would have had to exactly save some. MONEY i had a guy hit me up last week. Too he, Said, rod do you know If Live nation is doing that ticket? Deal he, said that's for me and my wife buy all of our tickets for the. Summer that's. Amazing they save up and they get him on the cheap thirty. Bucks you can't beat. It and it's probably long, seats but you want to Be you want to be at the show right the lawns where you can dance. Around badies are made on the.
Speaker 5: Lawn i'll hear that story.
Speaker 3: Later those Are houston's. Headlines go, Ahead.
Speaker 8: Ali, yeah show's got another win last. Night they got by The royals four to. Three tonight they're going to open up a four game series with The rangers In. Arlington Hunter brown a bay of The mount for the show is going up against The. Rangers Jacob deGrom first pitches at seven oh, five and you can listen to that game over on our sister Station's Sports talk seven Ninety News radio seven kh in football.
Speaker 3: News THE nfl schedule was released.
Speaker 8: Yesterday The texans are going to open up the season on the road against The rams On september. Seventh they've got four primetime games on their schedule as of. Now week two they'll play The bucks On Monday night, Football week seven they've got The seahawks Some Monday.
Speaker 3: Night football as.
Speaker 8: Well Then week, twelve Your bills they will bring to town On Thursday night, football And week fourteen is A Sunday night football game against The. Chiefs you can see the full textan, schedule as well as all of the team's schedule release. VIDEOS a lot of people went over the top with their scheduled release videos on our sports blog.
Speaker 3: Page what's the overall feeling with The texans? SCHEDULE i know that we have this twenty four hour cycle of you, know just talking about football all year, round and they've already, analyzed like the the toughness of the. Schedule what are they saying is The texan. Schedule is it? Tough is?
Speaker 8: It it depends on their? Defense can step? Up their defense can step, up you can project. Cjs the text.
Speaker 3: Are gonna, Be there're just they're gonna be just, fine, yeah just. Fine but you got The bills In Kansas city on, there which are you, know STILL, afc you, know and The texans are in that.
Speaker 8: Number do not have the hardest schedule BY nfl, mean, okay? Good The New York giants have the hardest. Schedule they're winning three.
Speaker 3: Games good for? You, no not? Good not good for? Me, well at least all those draft. Picks, well well they're gonna turn things. Around you're gonna times are.
Speaker 8: Changing in the THE Nba, playoffs The celtics blew out The knicks and The timberwolves limited The. Warriors and The Stanley Cup, playoffs The panthers beat The Maple leafs and The oilers topped The Golden knights to win that series four games to. One in, golf it Is day one of THE Pga championship At Quail hollow In North. Carolina Scottie scheffler And roy McElroy are the favorites to win at plus five hundred Odds your current leader right now Is Ryan, fox who is three under Par that is what's going on in.
Speaker 3: Sports who's hoisting The cup this? Year anybody But canada Or. DALLAS i.
Speaker 8: Don't The hurricanes are really good right, now, okay And florida's turning things, around And florida can keep playing the way they. ARE i Think florida could win. It i'm not going to Say dallas, ever even though they.
Speaker 3: Might be the best. Team coming up on the halfway, Point read my lips is coming. Up some of your words rod at The buzz Dot, Com Houston's.
Speaker 14: Rock Houston's alternative and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Bus ninety four or Five The, Buzz Good morning Rod, ryan three Days grace halfway part of the Show people eight oh. Six another hot day On tap today hot all right ninety six it'll feel like over one hundred degrees Partly, claudus, guys low chances of, rain so, hot dry, heat, dome all of that fun. Stuff read my. Lips you guys have stepped it. Up thank. You you're doing an amazing. Job i'm getting my words. Together moe is going to take On. Alex read my lips is coming up to win Those offspring. Tickets Now offspring was one of the bands that was named In Your Live. NATION i don't know what The it's.
Speaker 5: Like a cheap, ticket thirty dollars summer. Special thank, you, yes so.
Speaker 3: Yeah getting tickets for thirty bucks to some of these big. Shows and that's the all in price, too like in keeping in the, tone no extra. FEES i think there might be a tax a little. Bit there is a, tax, yes but the thirty dollars is all, in so it's not like a thirty dollars. Ticket it's, like, oh you, know you gotta pay for the paper and the. Ink they used the thirty dollars ticket to. Summer, Okay so that link is. Up that's gonna be going on next, week so we'll remind you next. Week but we have the link up just to get you started on. That to see the list of. Bands to get you, excited just win them from us offering tickets coming up and read my. Lips it is Throwback. Thursday The presidents of The United states Of america peaches still with a commanding lead fifty percent of your. Votes puddle Of MUDs got thirty three percent of the. Vote fifteen percent of the vote for Third Eye. Blind, Sorry, Alex, yeah that's the one That alex voted. For time speaking, Up alex is gonna be out heading on To.
Speaker 8: Kingwood, Yeah i'm gonna be at eighteen seven Forty Gold freeway tonight from five to seven pm with our good friends At neutral the presenting sponsors Of.
Speaker 3: Buzzfest it's a little show THAT i don't know if you heard it is sold out now THAT i don't know that number off the top of my, head is that where the total wine?
Speaker 8: Is, yes eighteen seven Forty Golf, freeway gotcha one eight seven to four to Oh Golf.
Speaker 3: Freeway it's a fun place to hang. OUT i DON'T i don't know a lot myself more than ten minutes in. THERE i don't know how you're gonna make it two? Hours?
Speaker 8: Yeah, WELL i mean so that's the only way you can win un get tickets right now is to win them pretty.
Speaker 3: Much so come hang out with.
Speaker 8: ME i got eight pairs of sold Out buzzfest tickets to give out people hanging out with me.
Speaker 3: TODAY i think of it's an old, movie but The Blues brothers. Movie they were playing at a bar in the movie and they, said, okay, well you, know you guys made three hundred dollars tonight for, playing but your bar tab is, nine so you os. Six i've done that many of, Us. Alex whatever it is you're making on this, gig it's like you could leave that place in the. HOLE i mean, absolutely it's a. Dangerous it's a dangerous place to be for a couple of hours just because you're gonna walk around at some point all the cool. Stuff it's, like, oh wait a, MINUTE i do need that tequila shaped like a gun own? That, yes it's, you that's. Hello do you have that azul? One the blue? Bluet, No i'm not. Rich, okay it's like a thousand, dollars isn't? It, no it's a couple of hundred. Dollars it is it a? Belt? Like is it a bell on? Top it looks like the top is a. BELL i don't think it. Is it does look like. That it's like a heat. Dome it's a white ceramic tall bottle with blue on, it, right And i'm calling it a ZOOL i think that's. Blue, okay you don't have that? Tequila? No can you get me some Is i'm wondering can you give me some you're gonna be At Total.
Speaker 4: Wine you know they got.
Speaker 3: It but that's one of the. ONES i bet you that one's behind life probably, right, yeah, yeah, yeah like the like the Men In's, creams like the Men in's speedstick AT. Cbs it's behind the. Glass CAN i get some help the old? SPICE i just look at you like you're not buying that? Tequila CAN i just hold? It please take a? Picture hold it like a? Baby yeah you. CAN'T i put it on My? Instagram all? Right all, Right so Join alex.
Speaker 8: Today and you're gonna passed the gravy on the way out of The oh, yeah you got a new podcast, up, yeah which your fellaws get. Into talked about the best zoo, openers like what animal you want to see the? Most that's like just gonna set the vibe right when you walk. IN i thought penguins or.
Speaker 3: Orders for my, guess are you physically are you talking about like the location to walk? In what's the first thing you? See because sometimes there's like an animal that's not. There this isn't.
Speaker 8: COOL i want to see something, cool BUT i think, Okay so for, me that's what our whole discussion.
Speaker 3: WAS i know people. Are you, know they love, gorillas and there's some people love the the giraffe. Girafts you can feed, Them but the, Elephants i'm, saying the elephants are always seemed to be the. Superstar the gorillas for me are the.
Speaker 8: Stars gorillas all the stars in their place pretty, PERFECTLY i think in The Houston zoo because they're.
Speaker 3: Kind of right in the, middle, right but you gotta they want to make you look a little bit for, them like, right, yeah you don't want to shoot your wad with the gorillas right out of the front and make a penguin or you're, like, hey look at these. Guys they're just hanging out a good. Vibe it's. Vitart it. Steals also play the opening band opens for a. Reason, okay you put the. Mirrorkats you gotta start it, right you. Know so that was that's what kind of what we talked.
Speaker 8: About we also played with THE nfl schedule Is power rank, dips and we did a pressure cooker mock draft of embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Things the loser of this week's mock draft has to either raise chickens or buy grab a cops. Gun why do you do? That did not realize how big of a deal it was when we signed. Up are you pass to day? Podcast we have to eat your. Podcast, okay you can listen to, that and you we have to Friends wood to go See Alex Friends. Wood is that where it? IS i gotta write this. Down busy, boy busy little.
Speaker 4: Boy and you've got a couple more of these parties before.
Speaker 3: DAT i got one Next wednesday And. Friday. Wow, okay. Okay that music means that we're gonna be playing read my. Lips we're gonna get things all set up on the flip of this, Break mo takes On. Alex they're gonna try to win you those offspring. Tickets all, Right so one last shot to email me some word. Suggestions i'll do one final. Scam i'll get my words ready and we're gonna play after the. Break Houston alternative.
Speaker 7: And home of the Rod Ryan morning shown The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Welcome Back, everybody Rod ryan's Show Throwback. Thursday the presidents are still in the lead With peaches Doesn't it's been in the lead all morning. Long you got just over an hour to get votes in For Throwback. Thursday the only song that's really got a CHANCE i don't know that any of these songs have a, chance to be honest with.
Speaker 5: You do you think it was my singing of The peaches song that really put it over the edge for.
Speaker 3: PEOPLE i took to the next level BECAUSE.
Speaker 4: I don't, KNOW i know you you're you're coming to us from the country.
Speaker 3: Space but WHEN i said That peacher's coming a can and then you finished the line they were put there by a, Man i'm.
Speaker 5: Like how do you know That i'm well? Rounded all, right that's surprise.
Speaker 3: You president's fifty percent of the. Vote puddle Of mud has a chance at thirty three percent of the. Vote that thoughty blind song has been bringing up the rear the whole. TIME i won't use the, word but my favorite submitted word today From diana thank, you who also went To, washington d. C in ninth. Grade, oh thank you on a band trip and true and she got to be in The Independent state.
Speaker 4: Parade that is, cool Sister. Diana the word she sent in uh.
Speaker 3: Huh then fulkin balls, joking that's Hilarious Van vulcan. Ball she's talking about the winner Of Reading My Lips brian. Today he won nine hundred. Dollars oh risk it for the. Biscuit he won nine hundred dollars to close out risk it for the. Biscuit it was a great game. Today all, right There's. Alex you can see him In friendswood At Total wine today at five. O'clock but right now he's in front of. ME i can't SOMETIMES i can't believe. It you're three feet from. Me what's? Trending thanks to? You On thursday continues to.
Speaker 8: Trend Sal mellon's is catching out of his attention at The World famish Rod Ryan.
Speaker 3: Show page at the buzz dot. Com i've been so, busy you're out go do, It, Okay i've been so busy. Today we'll give her a. Look i'm like that annoying person that talks about how busy they are all the. Time that's me. Today i'm so. Busy nobody gets. Me i'm so. Busy Lake moore is.
Speaker 8: Trending he's a congressman and he fell asleep during a house meeting last.
Speaker 3: Night three, things three things you must see today he've been talking about that. Video it was five o'clock in the. Morning they had been up all Night Phil muster for something a M they had been there all night drink some. Coffee man in the, Chamber, NO i would just fall throw. Up when he woke, up he started laughing like he knew what he had. Done he's, LIKE i know someone's he, GOES i know someone's got a camera on. Me so three things you must. See we got him and THEN Pga championship is. Trending it's day one At Quail, hollow one of before golf majors going down right now and right. Now Ryan fox is still in the lead at three.
Speaker 8: Underpar Scottie scheffler And roy McLeroy are the two favorites to win the.
Speaker 3: Event that's a training at ninety five the buzz okay guys thinking my final selections on the words van vulcan. BALLS i wish that was the. Word i'm kind of WISHING i would use, it BUT i don't normally do three. Words all, Right i'm locked, in Uh moe taking On. Alex now it's time for you to call. In do you think most strings? Together a couple of wins. Here she's coming off of a victory Over chili last. Week it's her first time Facing. Alex, alex of, course the twenty twenty four year long champion who are you gonna choose to try to win you those offspring? Tickets seven one, three two one, two, five nine four. Five chili's easy breezy. Today. GOOD i heard he's a little. Gassy oh my, GOD i just heard that. Earlier did you hear? That did you hear? THIS i cannot breathe right. Now you said he looked. Uncomfortable Now, chili is he? Okay And rock checked on him And chili, Said i'm feeling a little. GASSY i was, like, YEAH i. Knew AND i was, like, MOM i knew.
Speaker 5: He was trying to stretch it out of. Him like he just he looked on As i'm really. Sorry i'm glad you're feeling.
Speaker 3: BETTER i hope he's feeling. Better lord knows what's going on in that. Room, hey you're coming in here, now take care of what you need to take care. Of chili's gonna answer the. Phones then he's coming in, here which maybe we'll make him keep time in. There seven one, three two one two five nine four. Five, okay we don't need your. Attitude we have one of our.
Speaker 7: Own The Rod Ryan show on ninety four five OF us.
Speaker 3: Ninety four Five The, Buzz Good, Morning Rod Ryan. Show that's red jumpsuit apparatus with face down as. Always we're hoping that you are off to a wonderful start to your, day and how could you not be if you're spending it with? Us all, right Throwback. THURSDAY i appreciate all the votes coming, in so thank you so much for. THAT i appreciate you guys all checking us. Out we're On Facebook. Live we are also on our YouTube channel At Rod Ryan's. Show AND i say that just as a reminder because as we get into this, game sometimes watching this game it kind of adds to the overall. Experience but most of you in your cars you're, listening thank you so. Much appreciate your. Time Heat dome continuing hot. Temperatures we're going to Repeat yesterday was a record, day ninety. Six we should hit ninety six ninety seven again. Today it'll feel like well over one hundred with partly cloudy skuy's and low load chances of. RAIN i thought BECAUSE i was slacking a little bit on getting the, words and then As i'm kind of sorting through, Them.
Speaker 4: I'm, like, wow we have really great words submitted. Today you guys really came.
Speaker 3: Through let's say, hi to who got through on the. Phones, alec good, morning good. Morning how are you great?
Speaker 4: Man who's playing for you this? Morning i'll go on With Mo mos think you Think mo?
Speaker 3: Noss you don't think that was A fluke win Over chili last? Week well, no no. Either it's happening In New we always just so fresh blood newbe right right. Right well that Leaves kyle With. Alex good Morning. Kyle now, Listen alex won the whole damn thing in twenty twenty. Four that's a pretty safe bet going with that guy last. Year who knows last? Year trying? Them, there you, know is what happens this? Year you're not rooting for, Me?
Speaker 5: Alex or Did kyle want me?
Speaker 3: This you're one of? Those, Okay kyle Wanted, Alex that's what he, said and he got. THEM i appreciate. That there you, go.
Speaker 4: Buddy AND i was trying TO i was trying to guess up a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, buddy you're. WANTED i was talking about how you were the twenty twenty four, champions pretending not to be this. Guy this guy can't walk in at, Back chilli tink it out of his own. Weight Now, chili now listen before we get this game. Going you're dealing with a gas, situation are you? Okay, No i'm, Good you're. Good, Now i'm let it all out.
Speaker 5: Here, no, NO i already have the loud in my. EARS i don't need the loud in my.
Speaker 3: Nose it's going to be super loud in your. Shop on a scale of one to, ten how awful is that chili bowl right?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 3: Ten being this smells like like the monkey. House the zoom smells. Good see rule number. One you never do your dirt in your own. House, somebody what do you want? Here you crop dust in the sales pit. Everywhere, mo you're the returning. Champion you want to go first or sacond? First you're going? First, yes, okay here we. GO mo will put on that, awful awful. Song by the, Way alex didn't want. You he Wanted alex so bold move going. First, hey, gosh she's, mad she's going. First you like? That play Alec her going? First?
Speaker 7: Yeah we like.
Speaker 12: That let's.
Speaker 3: Up all, right here we. Go i'm IN b one and. Done all, Right, okay well let's see she's got she's got three. Words she has a face of. Disgust she does not like what she's. Hearing it's so. Loud she cannot hear ANYMORE.
Speaker 11: A loud.
Speaker 3: Bang she's so. Uncomfortable all, Right john sent this word, in oh twenty, seconds, please all, right here we, Go, john thank, you an homage to the guy that's keeping time. Today oh, okay thumbs. Up soap, glove soap glove.
Speaker 8: Out of the.
Speaker 3: Gate somebody is thinking year chili soap. Glove, yes thank, You. JOHN i was farting AS i was using that. Glove, okay, okay. OKAY i was, like, OH i feel so fresh my chili uses the soap glove in the. Shower and THEN i thought like old sports. Memorabile, yeah, yeah when he retired AND i thought he could sign him and we could sell. Him and he's, like, no the dogs get them after. Him we were cycling that. House, yeah all, right here we. Go nicole sent this one in, again something that was talked about this week on the. Shore here we, go thumbs, up thumbs. Up stuffed, gator stuffed gator. Man do we know about her? History DID i get?
Speaker 7: It did set it? Right?
Speaker 3: Stuffed you can't you got one more stuffed? Gator AM i done one?
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 3: Oh? Crap you could just walk away and say ALL i need is too? Cool probably should all. Right mundo sent this one, In oh she's, Done here we. Go this is WHAT i Thought alex was gonna do. Today SO i know Why mundo sent. THIS i said it was the last day of risk it for the. Biscuit here we. Go thumbs, up thumbs, up Quick, wick Quick? Wick but that was? Right what the hell is going on? HERE i don't like.
Speaker 1: YOU i probably liked the.
Speaker 3: SONG i was trying to my, ears SO i don't like what's going on, here Quick. Wick, guys what you're enunciating too? Good, Ell i'm enunciating too? Good what can you say something nice about? Me say? SOMETHING i stop?
Speaker 7: Me, true.
Speaker 3: Lots of pressure here On. Alex i'm. Sweating is that because they're? Cheating, no it's because that so it Hurts kyle so. Loud your boy has to play the game of his life right.
Speaker 2: Now you know?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Good, Look, king he's got. It, okay he's got. It three you say we're going. IN i, mean the best you can hope for is. Overtime hannah sent this in definitely something talked about this week on the Show Twenty seconds on The, clock careful what you. Say he's going to be. MAD i know it's gonna be. Mad this is. It thumbs? Up, yeah hobby? Hater what hobby? Hater hobby?
Speaker 15: Hater?
Speaker 3: Oh very. NICE i feel like this show was hating on every. Hobby, yes people were hating on. Him what do we, say what's a? Hobby that's a red Flag disney.
Speaker 5: Adult, sorry that's just the first thing that came to. Mind oh have we seen video games.
Speaker 3: We see where you feel like Weirdo disney. Adults it's the only ONE i. Remember, Okay Shane shane Brother shane sent this one. In here we. Go thumbs, up, Ye mo Ped.
Speaker 7: What mo.
Speaker 3: Ped mo Ped? Y, yeah.
Speaker 11: Great.
Speaker 3: Job he definitely wants it's.
Speaker 9: Not a game.
Speaker 3: That should be a shot name paid put it on the. List you know, what out of every version OF mo that we've talked, ABOUT i don't think anyone said moped. Yet, no that's the. First that's. Clever here we. Go that's. Two he ties it with.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 3: NOW i don't normally this is this is controversial just because it was just, Said okay, today thumbs up that tequila?
Speaker 4: Gun what tequila?
Speaker 3: Gun tequila? Gun three for three? DAY i have to do it. Again overtime is the word. Clutch he was like thirteen seconds. Left i'm very. Supportive good, job, dude you don't want to be good job.
Speaker 12: Out you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i don't want to go in. Overtime you. KNOW i don't want to go into overtime EVEN i hate that you got all? Three where's it? Going so he's going to go in the. Hall, okay he won't be able to hear what we're. Doing oh could he use the same WORDS i use the same. Word overtime work for, you. Guys, Okay i'm taking off these. Headphones now here's how overtime. Works. Mo i'm going to say the word, okay and you keep guessing until you get.
Speaker 4: It we will time you how long it takes for you to get.
Speaker 3: There so just ever gets it? Fastest, yes, okay so just keep guessing you got?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 3: Chili are?
Speaker 7: You are you?
Speaker 3: Ready in your? Ears let's turn it?
Speaker 12: On all?
Speaker 3: Right, here we don't get it over. With i'm in. Big let's get rid of. That let's get rid of. That here we, Go, chili all, RIGHT.
Speaker 7: I need you.
Speaker 2: On the.
Speaker 3: Timer as soon AS i say the, word you hit. It here we. Go there are no seconds on the. Clock adam sent this word in overtime WORD i. SHUFFLE i don't know what was going to come up on. Overtime this is the one thumbs, up thumbs, up.
Speaker 4: Lint, liquor lit, liquor, lint lint.
Speaker 3: Liquor boom. Boom will that hesitation kill? You he doesn't kill. Me he's still got to get it. Quick it's. Loud it's so. Loud you have baby, yours so everyone. Knows the band masto don, oh it isn't Bring alex. In the band master is playing and it's just at a crazy, volume so you can't hear the Words i'm. Saying, okay here Comes. Alex hi, friend welcome to. Overtime good. Friend good luck with that.
Speaker 5: Friend suddenly, Competition god.
Speaker 3: Bless alex brings a tenseness to the. ROOM i don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 4: About, well let me, Explain, well let me explain the.
Speaker 3: Tenseness, oh he put the infolds. On he can't hear. Me he did not want my own nice and dad's.
Speaker 5: Talking you just always put your.
Speaker 3: Headphones, yeah, listen welcome to my. World that happens all the time. Here, Okay chili is my.
Speaker 11: Time.
Speaker 3: Keeper adam said the same. Word i'll say the word and you keep time and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 11: Here here we.
Speaker 3: Go oh, GOD i want to go. HOME i want to go. Home thumbs, up so. Mad lint, liquor lint, liquor lip, liquor he smoked me. Chili what was most? Time three point two? Seconds what Was alex's? Time one point?
Speaker 5: Two Sorry?
Speaker 3: Alex all, Right, alec we got to say goodbye to. You we Keep kyle.
Speaker 2: Around SHE i think she.
Speaker 3: Hesitate she said limp liquor and then lint, licker and that cost you the second AND i that's WHY i just like screamed. BOTH i didn't know that's what lost her the. Second but you went from you said the right one. First alex. Wins kyle, Wins, kyle what are you giving?
Speaker 5: Them you're going to See Offspring friendly On Tor Jimmy Eat world And Newfound Glory august twenty, Third Woodland's. Pavilion tickets on sale ticketmaster dot. Com But, kyle you will be.
Speaker 3: There lint, liquor what is that? From where's? That orbit's gune lick you little? Liquor? OH i Got it's so, funny all, Right, Hey, kyle, congratulations have a great time with. That i'll see it at that offspring. Show all, right, nice thank, you thank, you all, right daddy Oh houston And the Rod Ryan Morning show Six, Am The buzz ninety four, Five The, Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan's, show A Lincoln park and up from the. Bottom alex still the best song on the, RADIO i think. So, yeah that's a long that's a long rain. TOP i think you deemed that about at least two months, ago you said that was the best song on the. Radio, okay all, right, well good, Morning hope you're off to a great start to your. Day everybody Throwback. THURSDAY i can't. WAIT i was gonna say i'd, wait BUT i. CAN'T i gotta. Say presidents of The United states Of america have been leading all morning, long. Thirday blind's been in the bottom all morning, long and nothing has. Changed fifty four percent of you say you want to Hear Pinches huddle Of mud is the only song within striking. Distance it's twenty percentage points. Behind you got forty minutes thirty nine call it thirty eight minutes until that song is, played so your vote will. Matter hi'm, o.
Speaker 5: Good, morning rod almost almost what it's.
Speaker 3: Almost it was a great people are saying that's one of the greatest games of reading my lips, ever if you think, about like how quickly you guys were getting those works and then how quickly you BOTH i, mean it was so close the overtime seconds photo. Finish, yeah good round of read my lips for both. Contestants that's, you good Round. Rale he's getting you a. COMPLIMENT i say something nice about.
Speaker 4: You all, Right what do you got For houston's?
Speaker 5: Headlines, hey record breaking heat Yesterday houston got all the way up to a new record high of ninety six and it should heat right back up towards ninety six For, thursday continuing to break. Records that heat dome ain't. Moving, ever the humidity is actually expected to be worse, today so it feels like temperatures we'll be closer to one hundred and. Five check on your Favorite maurista because over one Thousand starbucks workers at seventy five stores across the country are on. Strike they're protesting the company's new dress.
Speaker 4: Code what are they forcing them to? Wear how awful is this?
Speaker 3: Garment solid black? Shirts? Oh?
Speaker 5: No on the bottoms, khakis black or blue denim. Pants before they were allowed to wear darker colors and patterned.
Speaker 3: SHIRTS i gotta express.
Speaker 5: Myself that's exactly what they said the, union The starbucks Workers.
Speaker 3: United so the change is too.
Speaker 5: Strict they feel disrespectful and the company didn't talk it over with them.
Speaker 3: Before that's because he works for. That you're, right they're the. Bosses this is not WHAT i signed up. FOR i want to wear my floral. Shirts, yeah all, Right, well good luck to. Them, sorry it's so harsh working.
Speaker 5: Conditions memorl' da weekend's coming. Up it's actually next weekend and Triple as reporting forty five point one Million americans are expected to travel in THE us over the, holiday so forty five. Traveling thirty nine million of those will be traveling by. Car so their advice hit the road early, alloyd afternoon and evening hours if you.
Speaker 3: CAN i got a trip to The woodlands, Planned yes for a, day we.
Speaker 5: Can so they're actually saying that most people are Leaving thursday. Afternoon, yeah, PEOPLE i mean they cut out.
Speaker 3: Early don't say. That, Well alex's in a good mood because he just want to read my. Lips he doesn't like these people that are shaving off days to make the weekend even longer than it. Is everyone loves. That, well we can get, why but we. Can't we have to be Here friday morning for the, Show so we can't get on the Road friday for our. Event, Sorry, Alex, yeah we got to.
Speaker 9: WORK i.
Speaker 3: Know, okay we'll be. Here, hey we're in the. Car thursday is the best.
Speaker 4: Time, Believe thursday between.
Speaker 5: Noon and eight pm is the worst. Traffic So thursday morning.
Speaker 3: Or we'll just wait Till. Friday, okay gotcha plan.
Speaker 5: Ahead Yesterday netflix had their big. Meetings they're bringing Back Star. SEARCH i am aware of What Star search. Was it was a talent show ran from eighty three to ninety. Five APPARENTLY i was revived in two thousand and. Three that didn't work, out SO i guess they're trying. Again but my question To rod was what kind of famous people came out of this competition?
Speaker 3: Show off the top of my, HEAD i, Said i'm pretty sure a really young Pre Mickey, Mouse Britney spears was on the. Show you, claimed and then you looked it up and you said, yes and there. Enough check this lineup.
Speaker 5: Out Britney Spears Christina, Aguilera Justin timberlake And.
Speaker 3: Beyonce so there was no, YouTube there was NO i mean all you really had back then there was a show Called The Gong, show which was a goof you, know like you go out there and you do stupid. Things there were some people that had some, talent but there was No American, idol there was no masked. Singer this was the. Show this is. It this Is if you got on that, show you had a shot of becoming.
Speaker 5: Famous netflix is gonna try to give someone else their.
Speaker 3: Shot that's.
Speaker 5: Happening they've got some new movies with some big, stars and they're bringing Back, bridgerton WHICH i know a lot of people are excited. About all, right let's.
Speaker 3: Talk to Music.
Speaker 5: Wolfgang Then haylen would like a minute to explain the band's name. Change mammoth WV h is now Just. Mammoth he said it was a nod to his dad's first. Band his dad was a. Singer he got his. Dad it's blessing to use that. Name but he added his INITIALS w THE h to make it clear that it was his. Project, well over, time of, course people just shortened it just to. Mammoth so he's keeping it, simple done.
Speaker 3: EASY i don't Think mammoth ever put out an album or, anything AND i understand why he wanted to put his initials on. IT i never thought it was. Necessary if you're like a weirdo like me and you're A Van halen freak and you know everything about, Him, okay you knew that the band's name Was. Mammoth other than, that there's nothing out. There there's No mammoth, album so you were freeing clear if dad said go ahead and use. It you never had to put your initials on. IT i think he wanted to just because trying to get. ESTABLISHED i think you. Did, Okay, yeah you're a big, fan huge, fan huge. Fan this kid's a. Genius those Are houston's headlines taking. It speaking of. GENIUSES, yea.
Speaker 8: Last night they beat The royals fourty three To they're gonna open up a four game series with The rangers In. Arlington will Be Hunter brown on the mound for The shrows going up against The. Rangers jacob de gram first pitch is at seven oh, five and you can listen to that one on our sister, Stations Sports talk seven to ninety And News radio seven forty.
Speaker 3: Kth THE nfl schedule was released.
Speaker 8: Yesterday The texans are going to open up the season on the road against The Rams september. Seventh they've got four primetime, games a Two monday night football, games and A thursday night And sunday night matchup against The, Buccaneers, Seahawks, bills And. Chiefs in THE nba, playoffs The celtics blew out The knicks last night and The timberwolves eliminated The. Warriors and The Stanley cup, playoffs we had The panthers beat The Maple leafs six to one and The oilers eliminated The Golden. Knights they win that series four games to. One and in, golf It's day one of THE Pga championship At Quail hollow In North. Carolina Scottie scheffler And roy McElroy are the favorites to win the event at plus five.
Speaker 3: Hundred the current.
Speaker 8: Leaders we've got five guys that looks like tied at three under. Par right, now that is what's going on in.
Speaker 3: Sports, well you guys must have got those words. Quick we're on, time like this is when we're supposed to be usually later. On, now this is when we're supposed to be getting. Done this is perfect timing of you getting done with your. Sports the fact that we played the game and in in. Overtime i'm just, Again i'm going. Back great job on those words, today. Guys, wow what a.
Speaker 7: Game houston.
Speaker 3: And the Rod Ryan Morning show six to TEN. Am The, buzz oh ninety four or Five The Buzz Good morning Rod Ryan show got a Throwback, Thursday presidents of The United states Of america with a pretty commanding.
Speaker 4: Lead now it's getting to the point, where, okay just play the song.
Speaker 3: Already, no we're. Not we're gonna wait till nine. Thirty fifty four percent of you want to hear. That twenty it's getting. Worse twenty seven percent want to hear puddle Of MUD's famous seventeen percent third. Headline, AGAIN i Know Radio wizard's. Listening put The presidents of The United states Of america in regular. Rotation people love, Them people love, Them Hartney claudus, guys ten, Percent Chancer rain high ninety six Heat. Dome that was. SUGGESTED i thought we said it too much on this. SHOW i thought. IT i thought that was too. Easy although the way you guys got the words during reading my. Lips all of them seemed to be too. Easy Heat dome was submitted a Lot Van vulcan. BALLS i should have used. It van Vulcan berg was the guy's, Name.
Speaker 5: BRIAN i don't THINK i would have ever gotten that Though Van.
Speaker 3: VULCAN i called Him Van Vulcan. Balls he hung in there until nine hundred dollars and told us to. Stop he could have got the extra. Hundred it went up to the, full it went up to the full, monty but he got nine hundred. Dollars it's the last day of risk it for the. Biscuit thank you to The Texas. Hammers thank you guys so. Much, man it was so much fun playing that game this week and last. Week it's only supposed to be a one week. Game but over, there the guy he was, tight was tight on the, pocket put a thousand. In he was treated. Lead you would think you would have, Thought alex put up the money for that. Game you would put a thousand. In you were, Tight you're gonna be out. Today people can talk to you at friends and friends would about your tightness on the. MONEY i was not offered up three thousand dollars pretty.
Speaker 4: Much hang on three times three.
Speaker 8: OPPORTUNITIES a thousand dollars you had in the eight, days it's almost half of the days you could have.
Speaker 3: Gotten a thousand six. Seven you're, Right, Okay so don't SAY i was being tight with. THAT i don't call the.
Speaker 19: People didn't SAY i don't know percentages and, odds waited it.
Speaker 3: OUT i just didn't re. Audidations, yeah it came out as you being. Tight still? Tight, okay where are you gonna be?
Speaker 8: Tonight i'm going to need to be at one eight seven forty Golf freeway in friends would from five to seven with our friends At. Neutral i'm gonna have eight pairs Of buzzfest sold Out buzzfest tickets to give.
Speaker 3: Out about every fifteen.
Speaker 8: Minutes so if you guys want to come hang out with, me shot for, new load up the carts and it's gonna be a it's gonna be a fun. Time five to, seven eighteen seven forty golf. Freeway, cool eight pair of, tickets eight pairs every fifteen minutes or. So you Drive, iteah it's pretty. Cool so somebody went in.
Speaker 3: And they looked at concerts that people are that are out currently on, tour and somebody went in and figured out how long the concert, is how many songs they're, playing and what the ticket price?
Speaker 4: Is, oh what are you paying per? Song when you go to a?
Speaker 3: Concert do you really do you really want to micro that whole? Thing enjoy your. Moment i'm to the point, now and this is you, know this is how OLD i. AM i can't remember the last TIME i said a band didn't play. Enough it's the, opposite.
Speaker 5: Because usually why the end you're a little? Sleepy, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: For, me now it's, like, okay that was a little. Long you know how MUCH i love the Food. Fighters it's Like dave's got nowhere to be, Tonight like this is the third. Hour he hasn't even played ever long Yet Jesus, Christ, Like, dave you have no.
Speaker 8: Plan i've played all the songs. YET i don't remember the last time that a band got. Done AND i, said, Geez i'm not talking about. Openers openers. Only openers only play.
Speaker 3: Six they don't send a lot of, time you. Know and these these these.
Speaker 4: Bands that are going on early At, buzzfest they get.
Speaker 9: It yeah.
Speaker 5: Show have you ever been to a show though where you're, Like i'm going to fall him to the next.
Speaker 3: City, Yeah but you loved it so, much so so people are looking at. These the per Minute Lady, gaga the cost per, song you're paying thirteen dollars and ninety seven cents per. Song the cost per minute is two dollars and forty seven two dollars and forty seven cents per. Minute that's how much you're paying if you buy an Average Lady gaga. Ticket. Now the worst value out there Is Lanta, delray the worst value for your concert. Dollar her twenty twenty five tours going on right. Now the average ticket price is two hundred and forty dollars per. Ticket for, that you get fifteen, songs and you get eighty three minutes of her. Time you're paying sixteen dollars per, song Where Lady gaga is thirteen dollars per. Song lana Del ray is getting her. MIND i know eighty three minutes is? Fine? Yes how long is pretty? Good which? Anything it does seem like a pretty decent length of a. Show yes for a. Headliner, okay what's the ideal? Concert time you think about your favorite what's your favorite? Artist my favorite? Artist what's your?
Speaker 5: FAVORITE i, MEAN i like a good Post malone. Concert the, say how long do you really want posting out there for, REAL i would say an hour keeps my attention.
Speaker 3: Span sixty minutes was like the. Standard not with ticket prices, now but it used to.
Speaker 8: Be the standard was about you can get about an, hour LIKE i always With judge a kind of like a comedy, special you get about an, hour maybe an, hour twenty hour.
Speaker 3: Thirty If i'm not getting an hour and a half out of my, Headliner i'm at an hour and a.
Speaker 17: Half.
Speaker 3: Yeah If i'm not getting an hour and a half out of my, Headliner i'm feeling LIKE i didn't get my money's. Worth it's up.
Speaker 5: BIT i don't know If i've ever paid attention to how. Long it's just like if you hear your song or.
Speaker 8: Not that's kind of what it is, too where you're, like you like, that, yet why what are you?
Speaker 3: Doing and then they wrap it up and you're, like come, on most of us know if you're just let's just use The woodlands as an. Example, yeah we've talked about it. Before you get dinged thousands of dollars for every minute after eleven. O'clock they have a very strict noise ordinance out there at The, Woodlands SO i always know that most bands are. Timing they're set right up until eleven. O'clock so if they go on at nine, thirty that's how you can Common you can kind of figure out that's not true for every. Band some bands will play two. Hours but if your band's going on at nine, Thirty i'm feeling like they're gonna go right till eleven. O'clock that there you get an hour and a half for your. Headliner you, know in nine. THIRTY i Know i'm sweating if it's during the, Week but if it's on the, Weekend i'm feeling pretty. GOOD i got a. Drive but, yeah if it's during the, Week i'm, Like, god, damn, yes that's. True so. True, Now, oasis to my, knowledge hasn't really done many shows. Yet, oasis the cost per song is thirteen dollars and sixty. Cents cost per minute is a dollar.
Speaker 8: Eighty that doesn't include when they fight, though and they storm off and then you don't get to see the full.
Speaker 3: Set coldplay made the. LIST i put this whole. Thing this whole thing's on the music blog. Page fascinating the other, Thing and AGAIN i don't know who's micromanaging. This it sounds like if you're doing, this you don't need to go to live. Shows if you're wondering what the band is math nerd chargeing out Like Radio wizard trying to sitting there charging what's the what's the chart per minute charge for you old? Play how many times do you do A Rubik's cube? Pressure all, right just because it's been brought up twice because you just said, it there is a New Rubik's cube record on Three things You Must. See The wizard it. WASN'T i believe it was a robot THAT i did A, wizard but the nerds had loaded. Whatever so that's on the Three things You Must see blog. Page and then there is a story floating around on the music blog Page. Oasis they just said this tour is one and, done WHICH i don't believe. THEM i think they're gonna make a ton of, money but they said, absolutely do not expect any new. Music him and his bro are not sitting down and writing. Songs but it's not going to play the High Flying birds and. All he, said we're going to play the. Hits we're going to get in and get. Out EVEN i Think Liam gallagher is the one that was trolling. People he's the only person that trolls worse than. You on on, xuch he, said they're playing for fifty nine minutes and fifty nine seconds and then he's in a separate. Room he, said there's set's going to be an. Hour, MAN i don't believe an hour is not. Enough i'm going To Mexico. City it's not. Enough, Okay i'm getting on a. Bird host person is going way up for. You, right all, right lots of stuff on the music blog page today right. NOW a shot at one, thousand.
Speaker 14: Ninety four, Five The buzz, says your chance to win one thousand dollars an alternative income just into this nationwide keyword in our.
Speaker 3: Website. Fun that's f youn.
Speaker 14: Fun answer it now at The buzz dot com for your shot at one thousand dollars from ninety four to Five The, Buzz Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All day And The Rock Ryan Morning show ninety Five The Buzz.
Speaker 3: All, right welcome Back Rod Ryan's, Show Throwback. Thursday nothing's going to. Change it will be the presidents of The United states Of. America we have all the states in right. Now georgia is predicting That president's peaches is going to. Win AND i Believe Rhode island and has already said. That The president of The United states Of, america The arizona is still counting. Ballads, ok, yeah, yeah, yeah BUT i think most states are. In they are locked. In it is going to be the, winner but we'll let it play out for another eight minutes or. So all, right, online It's Alix online ninety four five the.
Speaker 8: Muzz all, right what you're doing, Today today's. Day, well you're going to see how perfectly you can draw a. Circle, now for, me it was a little difficult BECAUSE i don't have a. MOUSE i just have a little touch.
Speaker 3: Pad, so but it's one of your favorite, bands A Perfect. Circle it's not the tool lead. SINGER i don't know how much you D Monard key game. FAN i don't really like. Him there's a band CALLED A Perfect, circle and apparently it's impossible to draw a perfect. CIRCLE i.
Speaker 8: Didn't, well SO i WAS i can draw a ninety one Perfect, yeah give me with just my finger. Too so that was pretty, TALENTED i would, Say but you just basically you use your mouse or your touch pad or your finger if you're on your phone and just try to draw the circle around the.
Speaker 3: Dot it'll tell you the how accurate you were to being a perfect. Circle so go check it.
Speaker 8: Out see if you can score higher than all your coworkers at the One famous Rod Ryan show page the bus dot.
Speaker 3: Com all, right.
Speaker 4: Last minute, Votes, yeah, sure.
Speaker 9: True first show on.
Speaker 3: The bus ninety four or, Five The, Buzz Good morning Rod Ryan, show that's our, Friends Shine, Down, Dead Don't, Die Good morning nine to twenty. Seven, OKAY i got three minutes to kill that's. Cool then we'll play the winning. Song vote go, votes Throwback. THURSDAY i don't think it's gonna. Help oh that's not open? Phones? Yeah, sorry well, wow, hey that's, tomorrow.
Speaker 5: RIGHT i did get a little confused about the days of the week, Though sorry threw me.
Speaker 3: OFF i put something. UP i told you. GUYS i put something up On facebook really really early this, morning just to kind of get people talking and get you, KNOW i was kind of stirring the pot a little. Bit what's something that you tried once and knew it wasn't for? You is that? Easy is it right off the top of your head or do you have to really think about? It, MOM i have to really think about. IT i did, too and then when it hit me.
Speaker 4: Like a piano landed on my. Head my answer owning a.
Speaker 3: BAR i needed to get it out of MY i tried. IT i thought it was a couple of years AGO i. Owned it was a cool. Bar it was a cool BAR i went. INTO i got into the Business, luckies which Was Lucky's. Downtown, well me and the owner we opened Up luckies on The West, side and, uh you, KNOW i Love anthony, still you, know just just the bar didn't work AND i just got it out of my. System never, again one and. Done if you are at, everybody my financial, advisor the guy that does my taxes and, everything, dude don't do. It don't do. It don't do it. Anyway like, WELL i just don't want to try it. WRONG i think it'd be, cool you, know never never. Again R. P Lucky's Pub, West jason, says oysters really love. OYSTERS. Jr sanchez listening to rule it And ryan tried it once never. Again stop. It Alligator sherry, Says, alligator it does not taste like. Chicken y'all are. Lying it really is a hybrid between chicken and. Fish, Alligator, yeah it absolutely is we're not. Lying we're not lying at. All Skateboarding, carlos. SOMEBODY a lot of it seems to be broken up in activities and. Food that's food is WHAT i thought. Of, yeah you could almost do two different. Categories what is something that you tried once and knew it wasn't for? You skiing came up skiing drinking drinking a bloody. Mary bloody mary's SOMETIMES i like. THEM i don't, know they're just so they the taste and bloody. Mary bloody marries are good in the, morning but everybody that makes. Them the flavor profile of a bloody mary is wildly different. Everywhere if you like all spice or al, tomato and you're not doing me a favor by making me a really strong bloody. Mary that's not WHAT i need first thing in the, morning a real strong. One but THEN i don't want it overly. Hot it's just it's wild to. Me bloody. Mary's it's like anything. GOES a screwdriver is kind of like a you, know vodka and orange. Juice hard to mess.
Speaker 15: A.
Speaker 5: Screwdriver people were a lot Of, yeah, brunch you're not probably not a, BRUNCH a girly.
Speaker 3: Brunch, yeah there's some weird sexual things on here THAT i can't say on the. Air Skydiving tammy was one and done that it wasn't for. Her my sister would answer THAT i talked to my sister into going skydiving with, me and then, uh you, know they get she got the video, package the whole, deal and usually right when you land you're. Euphoric, okay, yes that's HOW i.
Speaker 5: Was my story is a little, different.
Speaker 3: AND i wanted to do it, immediately, like let's do it again in, yeah and they're. Up they get right in my sister's face with the camera and they're like all. Right she's, like, yeah you want.
Speaker 2: To do it?
Speaker 3: Again, no, never but she knew it was not for. Her you did not have that euphoria when you, landed like it was.
Speaker 5: Great the first TIME i did, IT i was hungover AND i threw up on my.
Speaker 3: Instructor. Whoa SO i had to do it again to redeem my st, okay and then a third. TIME i did it four. Times, okay so you liked. IT i liked. It you must have liked.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 3: Okay she was.
Speaker 8: MEDITATING i REMEMBER i tried to do that as A New year's resolution and everybody gave me all the tips AND i was just, Like, nope there's too much going on in that.
Speaker 3: Head is that When dinah was, HERE i think so, yeah BECAUSE i think it's like just breathe AND i was, LIKE i. Can't i'm holding my breath. Now and she said that you had to work at, it BECAUSE i told her she was trying to get us all to. MEDITATE i THINK i can't clear that. Space, Yeah i'm just snapping, basically like think about, nothing like that's All i'm thinking about? Now is not here? Sound and it was. This it was explained to, me like let's move all the furniture out of the room and let's just put one little rug down and we're gonna sit in the. Middle, yeah no criss cross apple sauce and we're gonna sit right. There extremely. Uncomfortable there's, people there's people walking around in this. WORLD i don't have time to get into. It there are people walking around in this world that do not have an inner. Voice if you mentioned that to, people what they don't have an inner? VOICE i am. Okay there's a war going on in my head right. NOW i have multiple right. NOW i can hear the RADIO i can right. NOW i can hear the radio wizard saying you didn't get The why didn't you play the song at nine? Thirty it's nine thirty? Two you talk more about.
Speaker 4: There is an inner voice. Constantly there are people that don't know.
Speaker 3: What that is, really and then there are People let me just do, this let me just do this one thing. Too, okay close your. Eyes i'm not going to hit. You i'm not gonna throw anything at. You your eyes are, closed, yes can you? See keep your eyes? Closed can you see a black? Horse? No can you picture a black? Horse your eyes are? Closed you've seen a black horse? Before can? You can you in your mind right? Now can you picture a black? HORSE i don't think so you. CANNOT i MEAN i can see. IT i know what it looks, like But i'm not seeing. One, okay but you but you know what one looks what one looks?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: Yes can you see with your eyes? Closed can you see a black?
Speaker 3: Horse?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah are you? Honest? No so you.
Speaker 5: CAN'T i MEAN i know what it looks, like But i'm not like one's not like galloping Across.
Speaker 3: PRETEND i imagine this Is, no that's. Wild that's wild to me. Too you have fierce. IMAGINATIONS i can close my. Eyes my eyes are closed right, now AND i can picture a black. HORSE i can picture what a. HORSE i can looking everywhere And i'm not seeing running. Down there are people that. CAN i guess we have. One there are people that will close their eyes and cannot bring that picture to their to their brain because their eyes are. Closed you couldn't do.
Speaker 5: THAT i didn't know that that was my flaw until. Now i'm glad we finally found.
Speaker 3: It you can't see. It you mean to tell, me, okay let's try another. Animal close your. EYES i don't like. It close your. Eyes close your. Eyes do you know what penguin looks?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay now visualize a penguin with your eyes. Closed can you see a? Penguin? Now you, can't. Can't there's no penguin. Coming that is. CRAZY i don't know THAT i ever met. SOMEBODY i knew there were. PEOPLE i knew there were people roaming the earth like. This AM i? Broken may you there's. Something it's called something donate.
Speaker 5: My brain To harvard and figure out what's going.
Speaker 3: ON i did not ask her any questions during the.
Speaker 8: Interview imagine when you close your eyes like this is me doing, this doing.
Speaker 3: This AND i also don't. DREAM i don't really.
Speaker 5: Dream never wake up and, say OH i dreamt about.
Speaker 3: This never all? Right Weirdos. Uh, Third i'm, blind never had a, chance puddle a bud twenty seven percent of the. Vote presidents of The United states Of, america. Peaches fifty seven percent of you said you wanted to hear. It, mom it's so About, thursday whatever the hell that.
Speaker 13: Is here's your Throwback thursday winner on ninety four to.
Speaker 9: Five the bush.
Speaker 13: Move into the.
Speaker 17: Country i'm gonna eat a lot of. Peaches i'm moving to the. Country i'm gonna eat me a lot of peaches moving to the.
Speaker 3: Country gonna eat a lot of.
Speaker 7: Peaches move into the.
Speaker 13: Country i'm gonna eat a lot of.
Speaker 3: Peaches thes, COME i. Can they were both, there but a man in a back sid.
Speaker 14: IF i had my little, way my peacher severing, day some so getting ches in a.
Speaker 3: Shade move into the, country or eat a lot of.
Speaker 17: Peaches move into the. Country then eat a lot of. Peaches move into the. Country gonna eat a lot of. Peaches move into the, Country gonna eat a lot of.
Speaker 3: PEACHES i forgut on that, way gonna Dress swiss to ride you preach in my fists and dreaming about shoes a woman both my friend down, inside make him into all. Aside matres can't in my.
Speaker 7: Hand can or, pie.
Speaker 3: Millions of, bleaches.
Speaker 17: Millions of, bleaches cages for, free millions of, bleaches.
Speaker 3: Cages for, me millions of pages page.
Speaker 9: For, free who.
Speaker 3: Millions of, breaches.
Speaker 14: Millions of bleaches, Each dark, brain millions of, pagous.
Speaker 3: Millions of Pageous rain ninety four or, Five the, Buzz Good Morning Rod ryan's. Show everyone was rocking out to the presidents of The United states Of america and.
Speaker 4: Peaches they come in a. Can they were put there by a man in a factory dwn.
Speaker 3: Twn that was. Good, oh wizard was right. There i'm gonna tell. Him put that rotation. Man people loved that. Song you should see the votes the. Landslide, OKAY i looked you, up, weirdo, yeah. WEIRD i looked you up a little. Bit WHAT i was getting at. EARLIER i don't even know how we started talking about this things that you. Tried oh, yeah, okay, yeah you said, Meditation, oh, meditation because it's it Is alex. Conversation it is a battle royale in my. Head there are voices, there our, thoughts WHAT i need to, do WHAT i haven't. DONE i haven't done my taxes. Yet that's always, lingering that's always floating around the. MOUNTAIN i applied for an, extension BUT i have to do. That there's A i got to get in my list For. Buzzfest but, blah it's constantly there's constantly this battle that's going on in my. Head so we talked about inner, voices and THEN i, said believe it or, not there are people that are roaming this earth that don't have an inner. Voice and THEN i, said there is a rare person out, there AND i think it's come up on the show, before and NOW i know it has that when they close their eyes they can't visualize.
Speaker 4: Things AND i HAD mo do. This we'd never talked about this.
Speaker 3: Before. NEVER i didn't even know this was the. Thing AND i did the exercise on the, air and you are one of these. People you should have talked about it. Before is it like a major character? Flaw like AM i?
Speaker 4: Broken it's called.
Speaker 3: Your, minds it's called your mind's. Eye, okay your mind's eye AND i ran through the don't have. ONE i ran through this with you on the. AIR i say close your, eyes AND i think the most popular example of this is when when people do, this they, say close your eyes AND i want you to see a. HORSE i want you to see a. Horse you've seen a hundred horses, Before you've seen a million. Horses. Neigh, okay so when you, close when you close your, eyes you really can't visualize a.
Speaker 5: Horse, No LIKE i know in my brain what it looks.
Speaker 3: Like, right But i'm not no like standing like a brown, horse but just the horse's head in like In, godfather the horse's head a. Person, okay but what do you? Have what's your favorite? ANIMAL i don't like. ANIMALS i like my. Dog, okay, okay close your. EYES i want you to visualize your. Dog you'll see your dog every.
Speaker 5: Day but you know What i'm, Saying, LIKE i know.
Speaker 3: What he looks. Like, Okay sailors at a recital. Today she is your, Daughter, yes you know what the dresses that she's. Wearing she sent you a picture she got dressed this. Morning she's wearing cute little boots and. Everything your eyes are. CLOSED i want you to see your daughter right. Now you can't. Nothing you have something that's called blind.
Speaker 4: Afantasia is it good or?
Speaker 3: Bad IT'S i don't think it's good or. Bad it's just the inability to visualize. Something you know exactly what your daughter looks. Like, yeah obviously with your this is crazy that this is coming up on the. Radio this is the same to. Me, Okay AND i don't think it's a bad. Thing, No but like DO i? DO i just THEY i knew that there were people THAT i knew that there were people on this planet that couldn't do. It my eyes are closed And i'm picturing my daughter and you just like see.
Speaker 5: Her, yeah that bolows my.
Speaker 3: MIND i MEAN i didn't KNOW i was missing.
Speaker 4: THIS i don't know how you can't when you know exactly what your daughter looks.
Speaker 5: Like my brain knows what she looks.
Speaker 3: Like pull up the. Picture, okay close your eyes and pull up the picture that you were sent of your. Daughter can you see that? Picture you were sent a.
Speaker 5: PICTURE i know in my brain what it looks, like But i'm not visualizing.
Speaker 3: Anything nanny sent you a picture of what your daughter was wearing to the recital, Today and when you close your, eyes you cannot see that. Picture that's. Wild this is. Insane but this is. Insane a. FANTASIA i don't know If i'm. Saying some individuals known as a fantasic lack the ability to. Visualize they may not see any image at all when their eyes are. Closed the inability to visualize is called a. FANTASIA i think she won An American. Idol fantasia? Did fantasia?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 5: Okay Should i've been putting these powers to good?
Speaker 3: Use that is the? Superpower is THAT i don't want? It lacking a? Power, Okay i'm? Special all? Right right now, AGAIN i don't think that's just in my. Head wizard is in the hallway yelling time to.
Speaker 5: Break, sorry, sorry we were diagnosing it was.
Speaker 3: Important what haven't we given? Away what are we giving? AWAY i know the? Show what are you giving up the? Show?
Speaker 5: Can oh my, GOODNESS i have the, AIR i can read. IT i have a pair of sold Out buzzfest chick. Outs there you go if you know the? Show all, RIGHT U, Mo we'll have a question for you ON mo the show after.
Speaker 3: This Easton's Rocking Alternatives The Dry Morning.
Speaker 7: Show six to ten am ninety four or.
Speaker 3: Five ninety four or Five the Buzz Good, morning Rod ryan's, Show welcome. Back it's called Mo. Vision. Wow when you can't see anything once you close your, eyes can't you've visualized. Anything we have one last bit of business to get. To we have sold Out buzzfest tickets to give to the winner OF mo The.
Speaker 19: Show but you have to you have to ask a question to. Win they so pretty good ticket, Here so ask. Away what phrase was Today's reading My lips?
Speaker 3: Tiebreaker? Oh seconds separated? You two seconds Separated alex From moe on. That i'm trying to think IF i remember what it. Was oh, YEAH i said, It, okay seven seven one three? Two what was the overtime? Word and read My? Lips The buzzy Four The Buzz Food fighters And learned To Fly.
Speaker 4: Oh Fool fighters announced their first real show that they're.
Speaker 3: Doing Dave grohl's done a few appearances here since having that baby out of wedlock right following a child With angel with the announcement and all of that. Stuff he's playing AN f one like you, know Like formula one Racing sweden OR i don't know where. IT i forgot where it. Is but, yeah it's the first Official Food fighter. Gig we know that he showed up At coachella with an. Orchestra he did something for the fiftieth anniversary Of Saturday Night, live and then there was some sort of A nirvana thing that they did tribute wise or whatever his daughter had sung and some other. PEOPLE i can't remember what that was all. About other than, that there's been no Food fighter gigs on the books now WITH f, one which they got the deepest Pockets Amos soccer AND f one they probably have the most money backing. THEM i don't know what kind of money they had to throw at him to book this. Gig but is it a one off or do we start to see Food fighters getting back out there? NOW i don't. KNOW i don't. Know but all that, information WHAT f one race they're going to be playing At Elton john these other, artists just, big big, artists all announced on the music blog page at the buzz dot. Com so many emails pouring in right, now so many emails pouring in of people that didn't know they had it and interesting topic, Today rod Says. CODY i am apparently one of those people with a. FANTASIA i know what things look. LIKE i just can't create a visual image in my. Mind how would you ever know that you had that unless some idiot on the radio started talking about, Right, yeah you. Know it never helped me. BACK i remember we hadn't talked about that in, Years. Alex it's JUST i remember the last time we talked about, it people were blown away that there were just two types of people in the. World you either can or can't visualize. Things, yea when you close your, eyes it's the wildest.
Speaker 13: Thing he's now time FOR i know this show on ninety four to.
Speaker 11: Five l l la la, la, la la la.
Speaker 3: La good, morning Rod Ryan. Show who's?
Speaker 7: This good?
Speaker 3: Morning what's This, Samantha, samantha can you visualize a penguin when you close your? Eyes can you see a? Penguin? Yeah because you're not a, Weirdo you're not, Broken. Samantha welcome to know the. Show this Is MO. Mo what's your? Question what's?
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 5: Sister the question right? Now what phrase was today's read my? Lips tiebreaker?
Speaker 3: Liquor, yeah way to?
Speaker 2: Go it was all?
Speaker 3: Right what are you? Giving her?
Speaker 5: Girlfriend would like to go To buzzfest with? Us it's sold?
Speaker 3: Out, YEAH i would love.
Speaker 12: To.
Speaker 5: Yes Saturday may twenty. Fourth if you don't already have your, Tickets i'm. Sorry the only way you can get in is to win, now So samantha will be there for.
Speaker 3: You got, Sister, samantha you've been to this. Year you've been To buzfest. BEFORE i.
Speaker 19: Haven't this will be my first.
Speaker 3: Year that's, awesome my. Girl that's. Awesome all, Right Well mo's First buzzfest as, well, right, Listener, samantha great job, Today thank you so. MUCH i need you to hang. On chili's going to get you the. Information everyone, else you've got to win your way. In, okay we'll have tickets for you. Tomorrow and THEN i was told we're going to be doing pit passes all next. Week kenny Ended abby's run this. Morning what is this? Song we've already heard this song today on the. Show i'll wait till you get. It kenny knocked Off abby fresh out of bed head to head challenge this morning at six. Twenty kenny is like an eight Time hall Of, famer so he'll be back on with. Us brian Van VULCANBERG i would never go By. BRIAN i would demand that everybody call Me.
Speaker 7: Va.
Speaker 3: Welcomer Van vulcanberg scored nine hundred dollars today on Risk it for The biscuit and then he put the nail in the. Coffin that's. It we're out of. Money we don't have any more. Money that's. It So brian's your big. Winner thank you to The Texas.
Speaker 20: Hammer what song, Sorry i'm visualizing it and then it's really listen, no, no, no no, NO i.
Speaker 5: Know this, song but why is it From pantangia right?
Speaker 3: Now we just heard. This it's The Foo fighters learned To? Fly all, Right Alex wins read my lips. Today good game for. OH i was thinking The Texas hammers so much, Fun the Risk it for The biscuit was so, great and then to allow us to go into the extra innings and do all of, that that was. Huge so thank you to what great partners The Texas hammers. Are, Alex you're gonna be a Total wine in friends would today with sold Out buzzfest. Tickets what time.
Speaker 8: From five to Seven i'll be at The Total wine five point fifteen. Location it's at eighteen seven Forty Golf, freeway coming out of me from five to seven with our good friends At newtrug had eight pairs of sold Out buzzfest.
Speaker 3: Tickets pastor, gravy new, one brand.
Speaker 8: New check it out wherever you get your, podcasts on the world Famous Rod Ryan show page and then on YouTube as.
Speaker 3: Well jeremy's up. Next he's got the NonStop. Nooner pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock. HOUR i, mean beat him up for Those buzzfest. Tickets, man sold Out buzzfest. Tickets you gotta, listen gotta win your way. In all, right that's, it we gotta. Go chili's Gassy hey m F, well.
Speaker 7: Wasn't that?
Speaker 13: Fun if you missed any of the show, today all the good stuff will be.
Speaker 3: Podcasts check it out on
Speaker 13: The world Famous Ron Ryan show page at the buzz dot com