Speaker 1: Something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I welcome to the occult Rejects. We have a fantastic show planned for you. But before we get to the guest of honor, let's go around the room, go around the panel and introduce each other. We'll start with the Mad Scientists in the corner. Lisa, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing well, Thank you, Tim. I'm very excited to be here, looking forward to simple studies marios always giving like knowledge to fill your brain, to go on and wonder to more. I'd like to plug the Quote Researchest dot org. A lot of some of our recheck contribute there, especially Ethan has contributed, some jen is considered read some audio and so if you could check us out there on a Quote Research Institute dot.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, Jim the Ninja, how are you, sir?
Speaker 1: Hey Tim, what's up? So great to see you. Great job about this. It's I think it's hilarious that makes people do this. I've done it once before, so I feel you. So I'm gonna plug. Obviously, my show, which is Threshold Saints tons of upcoming episodes this month and next month, literally two a week, maybe three so pactful and also the Gray Lodge, so we have a Gray Lodge YouTube channel. We will be live streaming our Friday night Gnostic Mass as well as our Speculative Ontology. Speculative Gnostics series will be starting to see that Friday night, so you're interested follow us on Twitter, you can follow me out will Carmen me Born to be uk O and g Reborn or to ig Or on the show. Count at threshold sins and thank you to the panel of course, Mario, who's also been super supportive of the Great Lodge and the spaces, so of course I have to pay homage. Thank you so much. And thank you Nick of course for inviting me.
Speaker 3: Of course, and of course we have Nick.
Speaker 5: I don't know, yeah, thanks for going Nick, good, Thanks thanks for coming on. My voice is still shot, which is why I have you doing the intro kind of too, but that is an idea. I think I'm going to start just making everybody doing the intros. I mean, we're all part of the show, right and why not. So thank you very much for doing the intro. I really appreciate you always coming on, Tim, and you know, Mario, it's always amazing to have you on the show. I always appreciate it. It's always you know, magic, so uh yeah, the occult rechecks check us out.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, Tyrone. What's up? Man?
Speaker 6: Welcome, Thank you for letting me come here. I appreciate it. Uh you know, it's always been great to be here with you guys. You can find everything about me on rebirth oftheword dot com. Everything anything from my YouTube channel to my Spotify to just reading articles you'll find on there.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Headless Giant, what's up?
Speaker 8: How's going? Everybody? You can find me on x at the Headless Giant and on Twitter at the Headless Giant. And if you have any sort of paranormal slash weird dream stories, you can send them to my email at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those out on Thursdays. So check that out.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, check that out.
Speaker 3: And we have Ethan Indigo Ethan, what's up.
Speaker 9: Honored to be here with you guys. Thanks for the involvement, Tim, great job as at mc MARI. I'm really excited about this and for your interpretations and sharing your knowledge and what a controversial subject is and Headless and Ricardo and I have been doing a little podcast on Sundays. People have been getting giving positive feedback about otherwise. I'm a writer on the esoteric and the exoteric Evan and Yeah, I just enjoy sharing ideas with everyone.
Speaker 8: Thanks Sunday Mornings trialogus.
Speaker 3: That's what I was going to ask about. Cool and I am Tim Constantine my show with sixth Sensory Podcast as always, happy to be here. I'm happy to kind of introduce everyone. That's awesome, thanks for asking me and to our guest here, the main attraction Mario from Symbolic Studies.
Speaker 10: How are you, hey, Tim, I'm pretty good man. Thanks for the intro and thank you for the invite Nick and setting this up. Of course, really excited to dive into all of this material with you. It is indeed controversial. So as I was writing my notes and kind of figuring out I want to talk about, I'm like, wow, how am I going to talk about some of this stuff? But I think I have a game plan and we'll plow through as a team here. But I people aren't familiar with my work, they can check out Symbolic Studies dot com. I'm all over the place, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, I'll jump in here and comment on that controversial element to this work. I know what you're talking about, but I do want to say from my perspective, you know, we're over here, we're kind of isolated in our isolationist culture in the West, and when we hear the term Arian and stuff like that, we automatically think many of us think about like movies like American History X, and we think about skinhead guys and neo Nazis, et cetera. But that Arian term, in my research, has nothing to do with any of that, and it comes from like the Magi priests, class Zoroastrian, Iranian stuff. And I'll let Mario Brook all that down, but just want to get jump in there and say that at like, let's just open our minds for this one to night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, Yeah, right on exactly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, I mean, I'm really glad you said that, because I have here written in my notes somewhere that the symbolism, the deep core symbolism that I want to talk about, has nothing to do with Hitler, has nothing to do with World War Two. It completely predates all of that stuff, right, and so that is obviously part of the conversation here. The word arian is very interesting, and so there's a lot of things here that I want to discuss that completely predate anything that has happened over the last you know, one hundred and two hundred years. So that's a great, you know thing, just to point out right off the bat.
Speaker 2: So one of the.
Speaker 10: Things I think the show has actually started because Nick was interviewing somebody. There was some conversation. Maybe you guys remember at some point, but I know that World War two came up, and I believe either the Swasaka came up, Hiller came up, something along these lines. And I just commented in the chat I was really digging the show that that's a whole episode we could talk about this symbolically, right, And so Nick invited me on. And one of the things for me that I've always wanted to contribute to this conversation, and there's authors who have certainly done this before, is talk about the polar symbolism associated with the Nazi Party, And to me, it feels as much it feels as though there was a strategic campaign to include this symbolism, to drag it through the mud essentially because it is powerful, powerful stuff. The swastika, just as an example, is such a primordial, important symbol.
Speaker 2: Some people say it's universal.
Speaker 10: It's damn near universal from what I can gather as well, So many cultures you can find examples of the swastika.
Speaker 11: All over the world.
Speaker 10: So what does that mean and why would it be the perfect symbol to sort of tarnish or have a campaign against?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: So, if people have followed my work, one of the things I like to talk about is this great symbolic shift from polar to solar. Basically right and polar symbolism is very primordial, very ancient. It very much relates to the last Golden Age, right, it relates to things like the North Star, the northern sky, the world axis or axis moonde. And so because I've gotten really interested in that information, it's really been something that I promote heavily because I see that it unlocks a lot of transcendental truths, metaphysical truths. It really will take your symbolic awareness to the next level, in my opinion, So I feel like my early symbolic journey, you know, I hadn't yet come across that material, and so I felt like, you know, my sort of framework with symbolism, it just wasn't complete. I felt like I was lacking almost a foundation. And it wasn't until I found sacific authors that talked about some of this stuff did I feel like I really found something that was giving me, you know, structure essentially. And this is basically traditional symbolism, and so traditional symbolism to me, it really has a lot to do with unifying principles, unifying concepts, the concept related to the center and the idea that everything is expressed from the center and returns back to that same center, you know, ideas and concepts related to non duality, related to hierarchy and the center being the apex of a hierarchy. Right, And so this symbolism, according to traditional perennial authors, right, this is all pervasive because with this early tradition, this primordial tradition, it's been called, this is what precedes all other traditions. So all tradition sense basically are echo or fragments of that tradition. So you will see aspects of it all over the place, right, And there's so many basic symbols that go back to this as well. So the tree, the world, tree, right as an example, the mountain, the world mountain, you know, the stone, the pillar or pole or post. That's going to be a huge one for today basically is discussing.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 10: And what I found is that this symbolism has been demonized in the modern world, thanks in part to things like World War One and World War Two and the affiliations, right, the people associated with it, and the you know, just the different sort of historical things associated with it. So to me this is very interesting as well because I'm starting to see and I'm sure you guys have noticed this, and this has become kind of like a talking point among some people, is that sort of the programming from these world wars is in some ways starting to break down for a lot of people. Yeah, or at the very least it's starting to shift, right, And so people are starting like Kanye West as an example, right, you know, he's using the swastika. He has chains, swastika chains and shirts and all this stuff. And so I'm not saying that's necessarily a positive thing or negative thing.
Speaker 2: It just it just is what it is.
Speaker 10: It's things are being sort of reshaped and retoold right now. But this cultural breakdown is definitely part of the conversation. And you can't keep something like the swastika contained and suppressed for that long.
Speaker 2: Its power is too great.
Speaker 10: It's existed for such a long time that it's going to be known and it's going to be sort of understood.
Speaker 5: So you know, Mariel, real quick, I just wanted to say, I think I've said it before. I think that is actually one of the more it's not calling the guy a gangster, but the fact that he took that symbol and fucked it off, that's a real magical I mean, that's just fucking that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, like that, that he had that power totally.
Speaker 8: I'd like to throw in just one thing. It seemed like it was forgotten for a long time in the West before he kind of revived it, because you see, before you know, the rise of Hitler and the Nazis, there was no real conception or popular consciousness around the swastika anymore. It had been a long sort of dormant symbol in that part of Europe for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, if you want, at some point, if you don't break down the Swaska, I can break down how the Nazis got a hold of that if you want at some point. And I just wanted to comment on the Saska in general because I went out on a limb there in the intro and brought up that term area, and I just had a feeling we were want to talk about that. But what I was thinking when I used the term area and I was definitely thinking about the swastika.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know how far back it goes. You probably know more about that in I, but I've read that it goes back to the at least goes back to the ancient Zoroastrian cults of Iran, and that's why in nineteen thirty five Iran actually changed their name to Iran, which means Rian, because they were trying to reconnect with those Aryan roots. But you go back to like King Darius of the old Persian Empire, and on his tomb it says son of a Persian, son of Aryan race, and all these guys were using that swastika. So I'm interested in how far it goes back.
Speaker 8: There's only two there's only two current states in the world that use Aryan as the root for the name of their country. That would be Iran. And who can guess the other one Ireland? Oh oh yeah, they ran in Ireland.
Speaker 2: Right right? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 10: The way I see it is that, like I said before, like this concept of a center being the point of expression and also return right, this is really this is the basis of my metaphysical understanding of all things basically, and so it permeates everything. Nothing can sort of escape this concept in my opinion, from what I've gathered now, and what I've noticed is a lot of words that are r ar ir as headless just mentioned with Ireland and er all go back to a northern primordial kind of original dynamic pretty much. So like one of the things the Arctic right ar right, King Arthur, he's like a northern king ersa major right, a northern constellation, which is very much related to the Swasika. So humanity almost across the board when you dig deep enough into the esoteric symbolism, it seems as though so many cultures have this concept of a northern origin story.
Speaker 2: And actually it's interesting. I have a book here called The Arctic Home in the Vedas.
Speaker 10: I'll tell yep exactly so the Arctic Home in the Vedas, right, and so just the first sentence here the idea of a lost ancient civilization located at the north pole right. And so when I was in India, I was in India a little over ten years ago, and there was one small town. I don't know, I can't even remember the town anymore, but you know, there was lots of taxis.
Speaker 2: I've told this story before, so if you've heard it, my apologies.
Speaker 10: But there was lots of little taxis around and walking around waiting for a taxi or finding where we're we're going to go. It was really interesting to see that a lot of these taxis had gigantic bold red stickers on them and they all said Riyan and they all had a red swastika right next to it. And then the little bookstore outside for tourists had minekomf there.
Speaker 2: And so that was a revelation for me at the time, where I'm like, whoa mine comp is right here?
Speaker 10: And then all of these people are claiming this aryan thing with the swastika, you know, because this idea of our homeland being in Hyperborea or Paradise or the original garden vied, and you know, it's so ancient that I don't think we can really escape it. I think it goes through waves in ways where people sort of rediscover it, have this kind of identification with it.
Speaker 2: Right, But it just goes back to what I was saying.
Speaker 10: Emanation from the center also returned back from the same center, and so humanity had this sort of origin story.
Speaker 2: All of humanity. In my opinion, it's kind of no different.
Speaker 10: I've been thinking a lot about antennas, and just like a simple pole emitting a signal, right, it emits from the middle and it expands outward. It's not unlike a ripple, Right, you throw a pebble in a pond, it ripples out from the center, right, And so the signal is strongest the closest it is to that pole, and then it gets weaker and weaker and weaker. Right, And so humanity, in my opinion, has had this fall from grace from this center and sort of the further we've either literally physically migrated away. I've been thinking a lot about nomadic symbolism and how that's the root for all humans. Basically is this perpetual travel. And when you're thinking about that, by the way, according to what I've looked into, the vast majority of nomadic migrations are from south to north and then back again, not east to west, right, So you're literally going to the north. So it's almost like a symbolic pilgrimage basically in many ways, right, and so so humanity seemingly has migrated away from the north, and I think this is encoded in a lot of different storylines as well.
Speaker 8: Right, go ahead, Yeah, I was going to say that there's something about the northern symbolism that is so intrinsic to all of these stories that really doesn't get tension. If you go back to the Greeks, they talk about the separation of Udernos, the sky from the earth, and they talk about castrating the pole. Right, So the pole is that symbol that separates the sky from the earth, and that would be at the northernmost climbs, right, So this is where the original sky came away from the earth. And so that's that's sort of like invisible pole is sort of present and that symbolism as well.
Speaker 6: If I may, If I may, When you were talking about India, I went back and brought up one of the daily mythology drops that I put on my x account every now and then every single day, I do a.
Speaker 7: Daily mythology drop and one of them was the swatsika.
Speaker 6: And I learned that in Hinduism, the swasika represents sir Yah. I guess that's how you say s u r Ya, which is the Sun god, which is a prosperity and good fortune. So, uh, you know, we had it at one time a good thing, and then you know, most people know it as the negative connotion as it is today with the Nazism and so on and so forth.
Speaker 7: But it's it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 9: No, I was just gonna say to back that up, the one of the world's oldest religions is Jainism, related to Hindus, and it is first and foremost in there. Every book must have a swastika in the beginning page, and then every temple entrance there.
Speaker 8: Must be a swastika as well.
Speaker 7: Did I did I come through clearly?
Speaker 11: Oh? Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: And it's it's it's interesting because oh oh yeah, I finish off.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go sorry, sorry, I'm I'm I'm delaying.
Speaker 1: I apologize you guys.
Speaker 9: And also it really has and maybe Jim might be able to build on this better than I don't mean to put you on the spot. But it also really has the center point. As you point out, it has two lines intersecting with results in the four corners, which results in the four directions and four corners of this mandala like formation that it kind of illustrates and related to the sun and so forth, and seasonal changes as you point out, right right right.
Speaker 1: That's sorry. I'm just going to jump in really quick after Ethan just because he brought us. Something really interesting about Jainism is that Jaans do have a deep contric system as well. They also have a lot in common with certain Temple of Set ideas in terms of self belief and like self apotheosis. That is also part of Jainism. And it's in general considered to be one of the wealthiest diasporas religions in the world. And they also control a big part of the diamond trade, so and they also control all religious iconography iconographical publishing of Indian deities ad hoc. So especially in the seventies, like when people think of Hinduism, they think of those like shiny lithographs with like holograms. Those were all done by Jane publishing companies. So it was Jane's who kind of incorporated the if you want to call it couplistic, sort of coloring elements of the gods and the goddesses. So there's something really interesting with Jainism and what everybody's saying there is kind of something very primordial, very old, and a lot of the ideas both intra Buddhism particularly, but also in modern magic, like the idea of SkyFlying or sky dancing, like the dig Embara Janes, the you know they would go skyclad. That's the word I was looking for. I'm sorry, so like Wickens use that word like skyclad, and obviously that comes from Jainism. It's a kind of a corruption of the idea. But you know, there's a lot of tontric ideas I think in modern times.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Someone jumping here real, okay, because this is interesting because I had already put up my mythology drop, so I did India already and talked about how it was related to the Sun guy and Jainism is actually under there. I highlighted it stands for the seventh Saint, super Chavanta.
Speaker 8: So this is why I want to give people idea.
Speaker 7: So when I do these daily mythology drops.
Speaker 6: I usually take lots of my books, and I usually I have a lot of tabs on my books that I take information from, So that way is not my opinion, my theory, or my idea. I'm actually taking it from different texts and I'm trying to put it into a consolidated format so everybody can get the basic gist of what is basically been saying.
Speaker 7: So that's why I created that.
Speaker 6: And it's funny that y'all was mentioning geniism because in prehistoric Europe, the swasika appears on pottery, roomstones and textiles. Now, I also went in back with somebody who was saying about the I think in the comments, somebody was saying something about the oldest swasika could be fined in Ukraine. And I actually found two websites that I like to go to that actually brings that up.
Speaker 7: And here I bring it up if Nick can bring it up real quick.
Speaker 6: But it does go back to twelve thousand years and it gives you a history of it on Ancient Ancient dash origins dot net. Now there's other websites that I went to that said the same thing, but this was you know, this one gave you a good breakdown and you can listen to, you know, the little article that they have on there, and it literally gives you, you know, the different ways how the Druids did the swatsika at one time.
Speaker 7: They give you the in the twelve thousand your symbolism.
Speaker 6: It gives you a little idea of I guess it's found on some kind of uncovered and Missine Ukraine carved on the ivory figurine, which dates back in incredible twelve thousand years. One of the earliest cultures that are known to have used the swatsika was a Neolithic culture in southern Europe in the area that is now Serbia, Croatia, Posnia and her Ziggovina, known as the Vinka culture, which days back around eight thousand years ago. So, I mean, that's pretty interesting that somebody put that in the comments because I wanted immediately to look at it. So we going back at least twelve thousand years with this information. Yeah, so miss you know what, I'm sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry. The other thing is I wanted to say, it's just like with mythologies. You see how one myth was told in a traditional oral story twelve thousand years ago and now we have the Holy Bible that everybody believes in today. It's the same thing with this is that they took the Swazika and meant one thing back then, the Sun God.
Speaker 7: I actually wrote an article on it.
Speaker 6: The first representation of a god is a son because of the agriculture of needs and everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm trying to swing it around and take it back to Tomrio here. But I do want to say, like, if you look at some where we're talking about empire lineage here, I think, and you know, you guys talked about the Hindus, and if you look at the Brahma, some of the Brahma families, it came from the Caucacious Mountains. There's DNA tests to prove that, as did the Scythians and the Ukraine people come out of there. So if you go back, you've got I want to go back to this er your you are ir ar thing that Mario broke down, that goes back to a civilization in the north. Well, you've got er the Kalds, which was an ancient city. You've got Uric, you know, the city of Gilgamege. So if you look at that, you've got before Babylon. There were the Kaladeans before them. I would argue Samarans before them, Arians before that, Atlanteans. Question mark, are you know what I'm saying? Like, are we going back Mario to to an actual civilization of in the north.
Speaker 10: It seems as though there's something to that. Yeah, definitely, you know, I look at this place more like a field, right, and so it's like a tourist field. So I kind of see it that we're existing on a plane perhaps within literally this torus field dynamic, right. And so the torus field is another example of this emanation from the center and return back to that same center. And so it seems as though all things come from a center of some sort. A tree, as an example, emanates from a seed, right, And so the north is symbolic of this exact same center. And so northern symbolism, polar symbolism, axial symbolism, traditional primordial symbolism, it's very much all the same thing, in my opinion, And like the pre imminent sort of symbol we have of this in the heavens at least would be in my opinion, the North star, the pole star, because this is really where this they refer to it as the world axis, as I've already mentioned, but you can refer to it as like the interstellar axis as well. It's literally this symbolic cosmic pole that exists between all realms above and below basically right, So from the North Pole to the North Star, aka the Pole Star. It's called the pole star for a reason. And so all of the fixed stars go around the pole star, right, including the stars of the zodiac. And I'd like to segue just briefly to this idea of the sun. In my opinion, what I've learned in traditional symbolism the sun, solar symbolism is actually subordinate and younger than polar symbolism. So that's a really important distinction, that solar symbolism is more of a modern thing actually in the grand sort of scheme of things, basically right. And so I actually have some quotes about that, and this relates back to the swastika, by the way, and I do have some slides that we should share with the Swaska in just a minute. But before that, you know, I have a pretty good symbolic library, and so I've been collecting symbolic dictionaries from like two thousand and six or seven, and I've just been buying up everything that I can see whatever. So I have all of these different books, I can look up the sun in like, you know, dozens of different books and I have. I've done stuff like that. That's how I get a lot of my research personally. And what I've noticed is that a lot of newer books associate the swastika with solar symbolism, and to be honest with you, that never sat well with me. It just never made sense personally. Well, that was before I knew that there was this great shift from polar to solar. So there were solar there are solar deities that were once known as being polar deities. You'll actually find that a lot of solar sun gods actually have a relationship with the North Pole or Hyperborea.
Speaker 2: You know that their origin story is somewhere in the north right. And so there are a lot of deities from ancient.
Speaker 10: Cultures that were actually polar in nature, but modern people basically misinterpreted the symbolism and put a solar sort of dynamic. So it wasn't until I found higher quality authors did I start reading about the true origins of the swastika. Actually being a polar symbol, not a solar symbol. Polar or solar symbolism comes from polar symbolism. So the Sun symbolically is also a pole, believe it or not, and so on. Modern versions of the sun card as an example, in the tarot, oftentimes, like in the right way, you will see a young boy holding a huge pole with a flag on it, because the Sun has become the symbolic pole for a lot of people. It's become you know, if you're a heliocentrist, you're basically saying that the Sun is the center, the Sun is the point of pivot. So symbolically, the Sun itself also has polar symbolism associated to it with it. So again, polar symbolism is at the apex of the hierarchy. Solar symbolism came afterwards and is more subordinate. There was a time before solar worship. There was a time before the sun had all everyone's focus. Basically is what I'm trying to say, And there's so many examples of this, but one of the things I'll say about axis symbolism and pole symbolism, it is the bridge between heaven and Earth, right, and so we also are axis symbols. We operate as a bridge between heaven and Earth. This has been referred to as the Great Triad, that there's a triune relationship between Heaven.
Speaker 2: Earth and man. We are that symbolic bridge, as is a tree, as is a lot of things.
Speaker 10: A pillar, you know, the pillar or a pillar in a building, symbolically separates heaven and Earth, right, and so it separates and it connects. This is what you'll see in the Magician card. The magician holds up a wand phallic symbolism is polar symbolism, is world access symbolism as well, holding up that wand to the heavens, and then he's pointing his other hand down to the ground as above, so below he's basically saying, I connect Heaven on Earth and I also separate Heaven on Earth.
Speaker 2: It's the same dynamic, right, this world axis and Maria really go for it.
Speaker 8: Have you heard of the Path of Soul's religion talked about by a lot of noun documentors in North America?
Speaker 2: No Half of Souls.
Speaker 8: It refers to this northern symbolism as the way out, Yes, exactly. So this is what you get in Egypt too, And so the idea is it's a transference of how you get out of this realm from the polar being the northern you know, climbs to being the sun.
Speaker 2: M hm right, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: The idea that there's an actual spot in the north where you can descend through the the atmosphere or something it aligns with the North Star. Perhaps.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's referred to the most common way to refer to it as the stairway to Heaven. Yeah, exactly, So the stairway to heaven exactly. So this is the opening in the cave. That's another sort of way of looking at it. In royal arch freemasonry, it's the keystone, right, so the keystone is removed and so yeah, exactly. So, you know, in my opinion, the North Star there's debate whether or not the North Star shifts or doesn't shift. Some people now are convinced that it's never shifted and it's always been the same. If it shifts or doesn't shift, it almost doesn't matter if it shifts. However, what I've learned is that some people say that it's actually a title, that the Pole Star is more so a title almost like a king. The king receives the title and receives the throne, but it's not the same king perpetually, right, And so the North Star is almost like a role that's always been fulfilled by the star closest to that axial spin right of the fixed stars going around that point of pivot. And so when you really dive deep into world axis symbolism, like if you look at the name is escaping me now. But there's different myths about the primordial universe being in chaos and that all of the elements were basically fused together and it wasn't until the world Axis came to be was there actually separation between heaven and Earth. So then actually they became or there now was space for things to grow and you know whatever mix and divide and all that.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 10: Right Ovid's metamorphoses, there's one of the first places it's called the chaos.
Speaker 2: That's basically what the chaos is all about.
Speaker 10: Everything amalgamated sort of together in this heap until the world Axis brought structure and brought order. This chaos is also related to the full card. The Full always has a bag with him, generally at the end of a pole. The poll is so significant with the full card. And it's been said that there's the elements in that bag, but everything was mixed together. So in the full card you have chaos, and then that's followed by the Magician card, which is order. So then you actually have the elements displayed on the table, organized on the table right in front of the magician.
Speaker 2: So order out of chaos. Right.
Speaker 10: The world axis brings order because it brings a point of pivot. So let me just finish this thought real quick. So all leaders symbolically represent the axis. Right, the leader of any organization represents the poll, the points of pivot for that organization. Right, you're giving orientation to your people, That's what it represents. I did a breakdown like two months ago on my channel called Death and Taurus, and it was about the passing of the pope and the ushering in of this new pope, and I broke down all the symbolism about how the pope is a symbolic axis or he's a symbolic poll. Right, And so if it's the point of orientation, if it's the point of pivot, if it's what you look towards for guidance, right, spiritual guidance and whatnot, it all makes sense in my opinion. So if the pope is traveling, you know, in a vehicle, everyone's eyes go towards the pope because he's a walking mobile axis basically. And there's even some traditions, like my understanding is an Islam, a mom actually has a relationship with pole itself, like with axis, right. And there's actually a lot of polar symbolism in esoteric Islam and in Sufism, which I think is super super interesting and fascinating.
Speaker 8: Even in mainstream Islam they're making the somnambulations around the Central Mountain, right, So there's a lot of polar symbol in all of it, but it's it's kind of pars unless.
Speaker 3: You know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: So well let me just say one thing, sorry Mario, about what Headless just said, because the sort of expression of it in Islam is actually understandable from a contract perspective. The black cube is that of Rahu. It's very clear in the Grida Prana that that is the stone of Rahu. It also has the seven yonis in case in silver. This is also a part of the Yoginei tntras, so that that it's not polar. What the Islam is actually referring to it's actually solar. It's solar mixed with attorney, and it's both of those sort of in dialectical relationship. So I just wanted to say that. Sorry, Mario makes the age.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: I ask you a question, Mario, have you read Albert Church words, signs and symbols, because everything that you're talking about I literally.
Speaker 7: Learned in this book right here. No, I haven't read that yet. I actually think I do have it though.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It actually am on page one.
Speaker 6: Eighty seven, which is funny at one eighty seven, and you know the murder and all this other stuff, how the murder nutbers used.
Speaker 7: But literally, that's why I brought it up, right.
Speaker 6: But it literally says, and I'll read it out, it says that this sign of the swartzika was found in Britain three thousand between BC until three hundred and eighty.
Speaker 7: Will proved pretty conclusively.
Speaker 6: That the time of the exodus of the Druids from Egypt was at the time they had the swartzika, after they have converted this from the figures up the four quarters, and before they had changed the same into the out cross by evolution, probably more than twenty thousand years ago. If Flinders Petre is right in his dates as to recent his discoveries at Abodolts, then it goes on and it says, thus we see how one from the cross now used amongst the Christians. So he's saying that originated directed from the sacred symbol of the Swartzika. So the cross and the Swanzika have a relationship. And I'm literally it's right here if anybody wants to read it for themselves.
Speaker 9: That book says that, man, I say something that's blowing my mind, and I hope you guys find it valuable to a relationship between Maria, what you're presenting and something I've been thinking about from Buddhist teaching and firstly, though more primarily the Heaven, Earth and Man symbolism I think is very much in the great Initiator that is Thoth or Hermes Trismegistus, and this is what he has mastered, these three levels of being, and in many different cultural kind of self development systems we can find that orientation of this trinity.
Speaker 2: But something that blew my mind is.
Speaker 9: What you were talking about, how the North and the Pole is seen as the way to ascend and rise up and rise out. What I'm always thinking about the exoteric or the primary teaching, whether it's an esoteric teaching regardless, but the esoteric aspect of a pole in relation to this rising out of a cave and rising up, well, that's a tube. And there's a Buddhist teaching that says you're kind of stuck in a tube and you're going to be ascending or decent or maybe going back and forth, which I think in our average human development that we do go back and forth.
Speaker 8: He talked about. He said, you go to the north and then descend back.
Speaker 9: Down right, And in terms of self development, we want to ascend. Sometimes we go back and forth. Sometimes we don't know which way to go. And in fact, we start out as a tube. We don't start out as a heart. We start out as a digestion tube. And of course we come out of the great matrix and womb tube. So as you're describing the pole and that aspect of self development and rising up, I was thinking, oh, well, the esoteric aspect of the pole is the tube. Thank you for letting me share that. Yeah, if I may, if I may.
Speaker 6: When you was mentioning in the Pope, I actually This is a picture of my eighteen seventy three Bible. This is the oldest book that I own, is from eighteen seventy three in this condition. It's a really interesting book. I'm slowly going through it and sharing what I have on there. And it's interesting that you mentioned about the pope, because in my eighteen seventy three Bible, if I was at if I was born in that time frame and I wanted to go to a store to buy a Bible, this will probably be the Bible that I would buy, right. And it has the apocrypha in there, and it says Abadon, the Hebrew term for the destroyer of the Angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Greek is Apollon, from their occurrence, and it tells you descriptions and the rabbits. But see this is what it says. It says some have applied the name to Satan exclusively. Others also applied to Mayama, others to the Pope of Rome.
Speaker 3: It's a polyon. It's well, I don't know how many rabbit holes we want to go down here. I don't even know if I want to go down that rabbit hole. But it's yeah, and it's you know, it's been conflated with Semyaza and Azazel and many of these other ancient you know, entities that sort of live and reside across multiple different panels. But so, Mario, you said that, like solar symbolism comes from polar symbolism.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So what was going on in the sky then? Does that say something about the astrology of the ancient world where there were there multiple suns?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's a that's a great question.
Speaker 10: The way I'll present it, well, one, I have a presentation called the Rising Sun Esoteric Solar Symbolism. If people really want my full sort of take on that, definitely watch that presentation. I think it's one of my best, and I talk about how solar symbolism comes from polar symbolism essentially, and basically, the way I break it down is that there have been three, from what I gather, symbolic major skyclocks. In today's world. It's the path of the Sun, which is the ecliptic. So people are paying attention to the constellations around the ecliptic, right, So twelve or thirteen based on your system, and so prior to that or it almost seems as though there's like an intermediary phase. I'm still figuring out the ways in which to kind of word this, but undoubtedly people were looking towards and still do towards the moon as a time piece, a timekeeper, right, so the lunar skyclock, and a lot of religions still use the lunar calendar for their holy days.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 10: Well, from what I've gathered based on my research, according to some of these traditionalists and perennialists, the first skyclock, the most primordial skyclock, was actually the fixed stars going around the polestar. And so we're dealing with a stellar tradition, right, And so the fixed stars go around the polestar counter clockwise. And what I've mentioned before is that when we're dealing with rotation, just like with the Kabba cube, I brought it up on this channel before, But like circumambulation rituals going around a point of pivot, if the object is around or if you're revolving around an object and it's on your right hand side, that's a clockwise rotation. Symbolically a clockwise rotation just like the sun. The sun goes clockwise, just like our standard clock. The faces of a clock, because we're dealing with a solar tradition. In today's world with heliocentrism, a clockwise rotation is expansive and a counter clockwise rotation is actually contractive. It brings you closer to the center, It brings you closer to the point of emanation. Of all things, it brings you closer to the pole itself. A clock itself can even operate with that axis right there in the middle. It's as well no matter how if you're talking about new clocks or you're talking about old clocks. It's just you just need a poll, right, and then it's going to tell you the time based off of the shadow of the sun and everything.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, head listen.
Speaker 8: Victor Schauberger talks about those two different directions as being explosive versus implosive.
Speaker 2: For there you go.
Speaker 8: So the impluse so for us, is what creates zero point energy because it's constantly imploding upon itself like a tornado. This is the the secret of the polar symbolism is that is where you find that infinite energy point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I may, if I may interject really quickly, sorry about that.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 4: I think also in Tyron mentioned in a jarred of memory is that the universe creates in pairs, and so we constantly talk about polar symbolism. We talk about pole star, pullstar, coors star, and somewhere in the text it's always mentioning the cross. Yet no one remembers to, I guess, mention the Southern Cross, which is the Southern Pole. In that in the Northern hemisphere, because the countries have basically dictated and rolled over the most of the Earth, is that we concentrate mainly on the North Pole star as our navigation point, as you know, kind of directions. But in the Southern hemisphere they use the Southern Cross as their way of navigation the way that the Northern hemisphere uses the North Pole. And when you look at the Southern Cross, it pretty much looks like a cross. And so when you kind of look into occultism of what the cross is, you almost look at the cube cross, which is the test react, and the test react itself is basically transcending time and space to I guess you know, quantumly move within areas. So I just wanted to interject that that I thought that would be important to mention.
Speaker 10: Sure, and that's a whole conversation could be had about the Southern Hemisphere, Antarctica, the psyopy nature of some things that are going on there, the Nazi interests in Antarctica, the final experiment with the flat Earth community, and stuff like that going down there. So yeah, that's a whole conversation.
Speaker 8: Yes, the one thing every country on Earth agrees on is that nobody should go down there without their specific intrusion.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting to compel them to agree.
Speaker 11: Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 5: You know something I wanted I just wanted to add this in real quick. I've been wanting to say for a minute. It's it's just kind of minor. You're talking about like stars spinning around a pole. The may pole was actually a big thing to be taught to the SS kids, you know, so I do kind of think like that does look a little bit like spinning stuff. I'll even say there's been times I've wanted to use that, Like when we spoke about making that image. I've even thought of using a may pole as a way to explain it, like seeing all these things spiraling out of that eclipse. But you know, like if you looked under the maypole and watched it from the ground, it might look like that. So I've even wanted that type of ship for symbolism as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, exactly. Yeah. There's a ton of traditions that go around a pole. The maypole is one of them.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: In Voodoo there's another pole.
Speaker 10: It's called the peris still i think, and they look at it as like the navel of the universe basically, right, So no matter where you're at, even if you're in the furthest extreme south, in my opinion, it's still subordinate to the center that it expanded from or was expressed from.
Speaker 2: That's just my opinion.
Speaker 10: But what I was building up to is basically the leader being an axis being a bridge. The full title of the pope is Pontifex Maximus and that means the ultimate bridge builder. So he is a bridge between heaven and earth. Right, and so for the Germans, Hiller was an axial figure. He was an axis, he was a pole, right. He was supposedly or he was supposed to be the point of pivot for his people. He was going to be the point of orientation for his people. He's the leader. So all leaders literally sort of imbue this axial symbol and this bridge between heaven and Earth, right explaining, And so to me that's so interesting because also they use the swastika, which is also an axial symbol. It's symbolic of the spin of Heaven, of all spin. Really, my personal opinion is Earth is not spinning. That's an inversion. The heavens are spinning above, right, And so they're using an axial world axis symbol in the swastika, and they're referred to as the Axis versus the Allies, the axis of evil right now. Also very interesting that they invaded whole land, right, and so it's kind of embedded all over the place with all of this stuff. And so to me, a huge thing about this too is that a leader is an axis, including an evil, nefarious leader. And so, like the Lore as an example, Lord symbolism has a lot of axial symbolism baked into it, but so does the Dark Lord as well. It's the same axis symbolism. The devil in the Devil card oftentimes is squatting on top of like a pedestal. Right, that's kind of like his primordial center. Right, it looks very much in some cards like the Right Way, it kind of looks like the Monolith from two thousand and one, or it looks even like the Cobbacue, right, and so the axis symbolism translates whether you're talking about a positive or negative figure. And then now I think it's really fascinating. Iran has been brought up a few times and now Iran is the new axis of evil and so and they've got clear polar symbolism, you know, baked into a lot of what they do.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 10: To me, it's very strategic. It feels like it's a it's a deliberate campaign once again to suppress this symbolism because it's too holistic, it's too unifying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so let's get to this.
Speaker 8: There's there's another angle, right there is that that the trickster spirit is always a Northern spirit. That is, that is a constant I found in a lot of mythology, is that this trickster is a Northern polar deity.
Speaker 2: M hmm, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: From the Mario, the Nazis during their reign acknowledged Iran as being their brothers. Essentially, Hitler himself said, there are there are like a potent form of the Aryan bloodlining they're our brothers. But you know, I just want to comment on where the Nazis perhaps got that symbol from. It's there's a good chance that they got it from a guy who was a Sufi East and Eastern mystic who was also spent time in Turkey, who was part of the Turkish freemasonry scene. There's a guy named Sabatandorf. So, because the Nazis got the symbol from the Two Lace Society, which was started by Walter Nauhaus and Rudolph Bo Sabatandorf. Those guys were these German occultists. They were in about ten other orders. They were again Freemason's Germanten, German Norden of the Holy Grail. They were Reskrucians, alchemists, they were in everything. So they took all those influences and amalgamated them into this two Lay Society. Well, the Two Lay Society goes on to sort of sponsor and branch off and become the German Workers Party, which becomes the Nazi Party. So Hitler and the Nazis simply kept the symbol. The Thule Society had already introduced it, and they came in and they straightened out the edges. Because the Tuley had the edges of the Swaska bent a little bit. They came in, they straightened out the edges, kept the symbol. Hitler himself, from what I've read and what I've researched, added all he did was add the red and the white and black. And they did this with the Tooley's. The Tulei Society had an ocult newsletter, I think it was called the Beobacher. The Nazis kept that as well, and they turned it into the Nazis Party's main newsletter, a newspaper that went out. So I just want to break that down. But I think possibly Sabatandorf got it from some of these influences that came down from this Magi this uh the Persian area and Magi pre sad bloodline.
Speaker 8: Tim, Tim, do you get the sensation that the Nazis were kind of like the German form of the Mormons. There's this magical influence sort of bubbling up from the bottom and then spreading out into these different, sort of normified symbols.
Speaker 3: I do absolutely. I mean, it would take me a whole episode to break it down, but I agree with that for sure.
Speaker 8: It's like there's it's like there's ancient orders that sort of come to the surface in these different movements from time to time.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: And that's why I brought up Iran earlier, because I mean, because of this Persian area and Magi group, Zoroastri and all that stuff, they're all kind of a part of that. And I think in the book that Mario held up, that book is by about Tilik. I think I think he talked about how this whole Persian area and bloodline thing too. But yeah, yeah, it goes back to these these basically these secret orders that had this information to begin with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really quickly, I just want to insert the edition of the Black and White. I believe Jin and Nick. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Those are the color stages of the great work, isn't it? In alchemy? Those are the actual re statement of when converting whatever it is that you're working on to the different phases to ultimately get you to the magnum o, this great work in helchemy.
Speaker 8: The Greido and Robido, Yes, that's correct. Yeah, yeh, Rubido is the red. She's talking about the black and red, but yeah, Albido is also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you're toullly, right, Lisa, that's a great option.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's super interesting, just real quick, just because I brought it up or I opened it and grabbed it here. But you know, I don't have too many Iranian esoteric books, but I have this one, The Man of Light, and it's by Henry Corbyn. The Man of Light in Iranian Sufism and uh. In it they talk about Sufi's meditating on the world axis and like gaining enlightenment and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But if you open it, it's the first image here.
Speaker 10: Literally you're going to see Ursa Madrin minor, right, So it's just showing you how significant that is. It's literally the first image in the book when you open it up, right. So I see this as potentially Some authors like this guy named W. H. Mueller in his book Polaria, he talks about how he thinks that the great wars of the world are essentially esoterically between solar and polar factions pretty much.
Speaker 2: Can I get a date on that book on Man of Light? Yeah, yeah, totally. So let me see here, well you look at for that.
Speaker 5: I wanted to add, Timmy, you mentioned I ran kind of like, you know, using the swastigua, and you know, you know Patsy Party, we also saw that popping up with the az Off Battalion over in Ukraine. So I mean this gne keeps on popping up every time there's a war.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: So if we're looking at theos oh, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh just real quick.
Speaker 10: I was just going to say that, you know, if we're talking about solar versus polar orders, right factions, right deep deep esoteric factions. I think it's very interesting that the Nazis had the swastika. The reverence for the swastika clearly a pole, a point of pivot right. And then the Jews also are well known for their twin pillars like in front of Solomon's Temple, right, and in freemasonry, in esoteric Judaism and things like that. So literally it can be broken down as like the single pillar order versus the dual pillar order, the twin pillars right, and so to me it's really interesting as well, I was in this camp, so I'm not throwing shade at anybody, but a lot of people modern in the modern esoteric world, they will spend a lot of time studying and researching the two pillars boas Jacquin, solar, lunar, whatever. But a lot of times they will never study the single pillar. And when you study the single pillar, it's polar essentially, is what it all breaks down to in my opinion.
Speaker 8: Mario, if I could interject, we're talking about a type of energy, am I right? Like you can feel this stuff when you interact with it, but it's not really clear to the audience unless they have an extended interaction with these symbols to know what that feeling is. So I want to ask you what is the feeling you get? What is I would call it drill? Right, So rill coming from that polar symbol. You've studied it for a long time. I'm sure you can identify the emotions and things like that associated with it in yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think rill is appropriate. You know.
Speaker 10: I just think of a unity, supreme unity, you know. I think of the middle path, the middle way, the internal journey, you know, being concerned with what's happening more so locally and within versus without. To me, one of the greatest ways I can break it down is polar symbolism brings a vertical orientation, this axis between the above and below, and to me, in my opinion, solar symbolism has brought about a horizontal orientation where everything's completely flattened out right, and so I think that that was one of the big distinctions here between these things. But if you show the first slide, if you don't mind whoever's controlling the deck here, it's just the standard swastika that you're going to find.
Speaker 2: Associated with the Nazis.
Speaker 10: And one of the things that did happen as well is that it forms more of an X THENT across right. It's tilted slightly right, but it's clear that this looks like it's supposed to be moving, and in my opinion, when we're talking about movement again, it goes back to the movement of the heavens. I think that that's perhaps the greatest, most transcendental, sort of symbolic example that we have, so the movement of all things again around this interstellar axis. And we can go to the next slide here, and it's just a quote from Reneguent on.
Speaker 8: Mario real quick. There's that triscalion element to the tilted swastika that I think, you know, if people look into the triscalion, they see it's the three sides and it's in that sort of motion kind of thing. And you've only got two flags of the world that have the triscalion on it, which would be Sicily.
Speaker 11: And the Isle of Man.
Speaker 8: Yes, both of them are legs.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I say to your point about the pole and then it being flattened like a field. I looked up the etymology or meaning of Poland and it means people of the field.
Speaker 3: So pole there is field.
Speaker 2: Just oh interesting, Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: If the swastika is meant to convey motion and movement, I'm still kind of thinking about this idea of real being associated with it, like that's that's very interesting to me. And I just want to point out that, like from what I understand, the concept of real really came about through Edward Buller, Lytton or Lynton, who was a part of that group of the Thule Society. Like they were all in the same kind of a cou circle, like with Sabatano or Fron even Bolobovsky. But I just want to point out that I think this symbol like we've presented today, in my mind, we've presented that the symbols going back to a much much older culture and it's just the secret societies and the mystery schools sort of carrying it along and passing it along like a baton.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I would love to circle back around to Vrill because there's a lot to chew on with that for sure. So about the Swaska, went On says in his book Fundamental Symbols. In my opinion, this is one of the greatest symbolic books you can get your hands on in the modern world. The Swaska is essentially the sign of the poll. It would seem that in modern Europe it's true significance has never been made known. Most often it is made out to be a solar sign. Exactly what I said earlier, and exactly my hunch as well. So when I read this, it blew my mind, which it could only have become accidentally and in a rather indirect way. And he has other quotes too about again polar symbolism being truly primordial and solar symbolism being subordinate. So if you want to go through the next slide, we were kind of already on that, but you can see all of the different sort of variations. So the fact that the Nazi swastika also it's rotating what way in the polar direction. It's going counterclockwise, not clockwise right. This is more primordial again, just like the fixed stars, and just like the early skyclock, the early skyclock. Just to be clear as well, it was really ursa major and minor going around the Pole Star because it was the center of the wheel of heaven basically right at least to northern people or people in the northern hemisphere, but as far as China and India as well, they had a reference, a reverence for these stars, these original seven Stars of Enlightenment or some major has been referred to, so you can go to.
Speaker 8: You could see a little bit of the triscalion in some of those symbols, and the triscalion is said to be the oldest symbol in human history.
Speaker 1: Someone in the chat brought up the idea of well field, which is a Chinese character for a farm, and it also forms the character for sun as well. I just wanted to say this, in Chinese cosmology, like the Pole Star symbolism is extremely important. It's related to the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, which people will sometimes say is like a Taoist temple, but that's really a Tangrist or a kind of heaven worship temple, and so the star sort of asterism worship is a really important idea in Chinese culture because they've had different periods where they preferred planets or stars, but the sort of pole star, and it's there are also Buddhist parallels, but it's a very important deity for both that kind of like Manchurian Tangrism as well as East Asian Buddhism. Sorry, I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: No right on, thank you.
Speaker 10: So the next slide you can go to it's just more examples, right, obviously of Swaska's around the world.
Speaker 2: But there you go.
Speaker 10: There's the there's some major going around the Pole Star. Right, So my understanding I've said this so many times before as well, but I actually think we get the number seven. The literally the shape of the number seven, I think is a northern shape. I think it relates to basically, when you're looking at or some major the end of the vessel, part of the dipper points towards the Pole Star, and so there's kind of an implied line from that last star there towards the Pole Star, and it looks just like the number seven. And so the number seven is so significant and so important for so many different reasons. It's absolutely wild.
Speaker 8: So there's even rail Mario, if I get interject real quick, think about the Little Dipper and the question mark.
Speaker 2: Hmm, there you go, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, right right, Well, speaking of the Little Dipper, if you go to the next slide, you'll see the Little Dipper as well, or some major and URSA minors, So that's what I'm talking about. So people have said that basically it's URSA major going around the Pole Star like four times a year, one per season, right, just almost if you take a snapshot, which again seems as though this was the primordial skyclock things. Time was a bit different, people had a different interpretation of time. So you're following URSA major going around the Pole Star once a year basically, right. And there's all sorts of different ways in which people use URSA major and minor for like eye tests and like things like that. So it goes on and on and on and on. The Dipper history is absolutely wild. You can cruise through the next slide and go to the Black Sun, I think because to me, in many ways these are like very closely related. And so once again this to me just it just feels like a wheel, you know, wheel symbolism. We're talking about India. India's flag is a wheel. You can't have a wheel without the central axis. Right, So there's twelve spokes right that are emanating. They're all going. By the way, once again, if there's a rotation here, it looks like it's going counterclockwise, not clockwise.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 10: You could even say, by the way I've talked about this, there is an aspect here. You can basically make the argument that the left hand path is polar, that there's a whole aspect of the left hand path being polar. And if you're going around a central totem counterclockwise, that central totem is actually on your left hand side as well. Right, So there's even a left hand dynamic with counterclockwise rotation. And when you get into like black magic and some of these authors I'm thinking of, like Kenneth Grant, I'm thinking of like Michael Lakino, Stephen Flowers, things like that. Some of these guys they're all about Nazi symbolism and they have a whole relationship with the black sun and Saturn.
Speaker 2: And all sorts of things.
Speaker 10: Right, But to me, This feels almost just like a more circular, a more wheel like Swasika essentially, but the fact that there's twelve spokes.
Speaker 8: Mario, can I ask you a question. Do you think I think the Nazis came up with the sun and ride or did it exist prior to them, you know, putting it in the basement of that Castleabelsburg.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not sure where it came from, to be honest.
Speaker 3: With you, have you ever read through that Vivelsburg working that a Quino?
Speaker 11: Did you know?
Speaker 3: He went to the castle and I think I've read through his own writings on that, and it seems like he was trying to interact directly with the black Sun and used the black Sun symbolism that's you know, ingrained in like the marble floors and put up on the walls of the Vivelsburg castle that Himer had, you know. But this is like tied to inner Earth too, And what was the Nazis at least because they were speaking of real they believed that there was an entrances to the inner Earth, and they believed furthermore, they believe some of the entrances were up at the North Pole, up near that whole Hyperborean thing, and also that there was like a race down there. And part of the belief was that inside the Earth they didn't have a sun in there, but they had some other form of energy that they call it the black Sun. That it was like the like the sun up here on the surface procures the life force for plants and stuff. Well down there, it was the black Sun that had some sort of a life force energy for real like stuff that facilitated life down there. I always thought that that was fascinating.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Wikipedia says it was the Nazi symbols, so it didn't actually have a version before that. But I think that's just too convenient because it's got the twelve spokes, which is perfect for that coolar symbolism, you know. I mean, how could it not have existed before the time of the Nazis, That's what I want. I want to know.
Speaker 10: So, in my opinion, the Black Sun from everything I've gathered, if you want to skip a couple of slides and go to the list, there's a list that I have here, and there is the tile work in the castle. We can go past that there.
Speaker 2: You go right here.
Speaker 10: When we're referring to the spiritual sun, black sun, philosopher's son, midnight sun, invisible sun, central Sun, or secret son. We're actually referring to the exact same thing in my opinion, in my estimation, and it's actually a stationary son at where the center. That's why it has so much center symbolism associated with it, and that's why a lot of symbols that associate with the center as well have been related to the center of the world. And I think that there has been basically it's been misunderstood, and I don't personally. I know that there's major caverns, I know that there's major things underneath the earth, but I am not personally like a hollow earther person. So when I think of the center of the earth, I don't think of actually penetrating the earth. I'm only thinking of the middle of the earth, like as in the north, as in the central pole, basically right the world axis. So really, in actuality, the black Sun is a world access symbol. It represents the center of the wheel, it represents the point of pivot for all things. It's just it's a more esoteric understanding of things. And even midnight, the midnight sun, the midnight time of day, time of night, midnight has all sorts of polar connotations with it. There's a reason why, as an example, you know the Catholic Mass, the midnight Mass happens. You know in Capricorn. There's a huge attorning aspect with midnight. You know, the turning of the year from year to year. You know at midnight. All of the midnight celebrations, generally in the West, happened during Capricorn season, and so there's a lot of good reasons for that.
Speaker 2: And also I'll just say, twelve o'clock on a clock is pointing up.
Speaker 10: North on a compass is pointed up, so literally twelve o'clock on a clock face and then North is in the exact same position. So I made a video about this, about all of the ways in which it relates to each other.
Speaker 2: So that's my person.
Speaker 8: We also have to consider how cold it is in the winter, so you could see the entire sky. There's no humidity, there's no clouds, there's nothing blocking your view of the entire night sky. So to have these celebrations in the winter time seems so natural. You know, you've got all these fires and everything, you know, glowing and then you're looking up at the sky and you're appreciating your gods. In that way, it makes so much more sense to appreciate this polar sort of world in the wintertime.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I mean even the Northern lights.
Speaker 10: You know, there's a whole thing with the Northern lights and the symbolism behind the Northern lights and what that represents and everything else. Also, Christmas is like the most overt northern holiday that we actually have.
Speaker 2: Where does Santa come from? It comes from the North Pole.
Speaker 10: It's more of a modern tradition, but the whole dynamic of putting a star on top of a tree, that's the North Star on top of the world tree, that's basically the world axis in your home, and you're putting the central star, you know, right on top of it. In my opinion, so if you just want to go up one slide, this is one of Gwennan's quotes. He says, it goes without saying that these two symbolisms, polar and solar, must never be confused, and that, as we have often indicated, polar symbolism is far more fundamental and in fact truly primordial. I can't find anything that contradicts to this personally, that's just though. And then if you just want to go back to the black sun symbol to just go up one or two, you know, we're dealing with twelve spokes. That means there's a hidden relationship with the number thirteen. Right, The number thirteen breaks cycles. It's even been said that the number thirteen breaks solar cycles. And so in the astrology world, there's you know, people debate on whether there's twelve or thirteen signs. If you have twelve, you know, signs, that means that there's actually a relationship with the number thirteen because also there's the point of pivot in the middle.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: If there's a thirteenth sign, however, which it would be a Luturus.
Speaker 8: Lunar calendar, that's exactly right, the luter calendar would include that thirteenth sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 10: So when you get deep into a fucus symbolism and you start understanding why it's the thirteenth sign, it's because it breaks solar paradigms, It breaks solar patterns thoroughly. And actually a fucus is more central, which means that it's actually more northern than all of the other signs. A fucus has been referred to as a bend in the river or the exit from the zodiac where to the northern sky. That's what it's all about. That's what a fucus is, the most polar sign in the zodiac, which is why it's such a controversial sign.
Speaker 2: Right away, those are just some of my thoughts, you know, on the block sum there.
Speaker 3: So Aquino wrote that he was in here in the Hall of the Dead in Heimrich Kindler's sanctorium. He talks about how I just think this is interesting, right, so I'm just gonna throw it in and he's like he talks about how he starts to see sigils before him and they go on to like influence the order of the trapezoid. But he's like, you know, I see, I see the two lower points, the three curved sixes, the trient rising from the flames of Hell. I saw its ladder design in the church, the sixes and the flames now gone. And he just goes on to kind of talk about how he's he's adapting the sisual based on this vision that he has, and he says in here somewhere where that the feeling of the room rushed over him, and it's like, man, this guy's like totally embracing like stuff.
Speaker 1: I totally get what he's doing, though I do understand from a tontric perspective, like he's trying to receive the word. This is obviously a big part of the order of trapezoids is the keywords from each angle represents a key word. They don't have all the keywords. A Quano didn't leave them all of them. That's just sort of the lore as far as I understand it. And so it's always like this kind of search for the spectral, like Mario's talking about, like the thirteenth sort of it's an axial pivot. So this is like very contric again, like this is why there's two real factions. There's like the faction that draw from the ETAs in this like kind of tenth century Pagan kang material, and then there's also people who draw from Tontra. And then like so this more you know, primordial Himalayan stuff, because like when you guys are talking about like our Ariyans, this is very well understood for East Asians. I know this is going to be a sort of surprised people. But Tibetans believe that they are Ariya, they believe that they are noble, they think that they're the shows and ones. So it's it's often a matter of perspective, often a matter of view, like who do you put in the place of the Magi. Well, if you ask men Buddhists, they would say that they are the true inheritors of like the tradition of the magi, because we even practice homa to this day, which is a fire worship. So I'm just saying that there are you know, there are racial component is only one layer. It's really like so much more further ranging than that. Even geographical like what is considered the north, like Kazakhstan considers itself the north, Like where I live is considered to be like.
Speaker 2: Subarctic exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 10: No, No, that that's the whole entire thing is the center is everywhere, and so so from what I've gathered is that the original homeland potentially was at the north. Uh, the original pilgrimage location was at the north. So that means that all pilgrimage locations all places where people kind of like plant their flag, they put their pole in the ground, right and they call this home and they say that this is I think it's a very healthy thing for a culture or a group of people to have a place in their backyard that they consider to be the navel of the earth, the center of the world, right, And so there's so many examples of this.
Speaker 2: That's healthy, that's really healthy.
Speaker 10: And also it goes back to this primorial origin story that all of humanity has, even at a level.
Speaker 8: Oh just real quick, you're not like what happens though? What do you mean is what's the only version of polar symbolism North America has?
Speaker 2: It depends on how glogacysm.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's the only.
Speaker 1: There's actually multiple. Now there's you know, you have Tibetan Buddhism that obviously I Nick showed the image. There's that's sort of the symbol also of Bonpo, which is the primordial they say twenty six thousand years. That's their own dating. They say they're the pre Deluvian religion. So I'm just passing it along. I don't belong to it.
Speaker 2: I thought you were.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh sorry, I'm I'm delayed.
Speaker 8: I'm delayed.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I have this.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say I thought you were talking about the Hope and Navajo and other.
Speaker 1: American Indian Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: With the swastika, and before World War Two, many people in the United States were used it as a fashion symbol and also many American Native American culture did too, just because they had already you know, found it to be profound.
Speaker 8: It's it's true, we think, but it goes back to the concept of what is this rill? What is this energy coming from this north place? And in my experience, it feels like a slap across the face. That's what real feels like to me. It's like, wake up, wake up, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: That slap across the face feeling? Is this kind of brill that is before like a combat scenario, You've got to wake up. And if everything in America is pointing to this thirteen right, we've got thirteen colonies, thirteen arrows, thirteen stars, all these thirteens, it's pointing towards that same kind of slap in the face feeling.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying that, you know, all polar symbolism is that, but that's an element of it. You know, that slap in the face, cold water, wake up, what are you doing with your life. Kind of feeling goes along with this polar symbolism that I think is rising up in the current eon we're entering into.
Speaker 10: You know, it's interesting too, there's a lot to be said about the age of Aquarius potentially bringing about a polar age, and just my sort of loose interpretation of that, my armchair interpretation of that. It's fascinating that the card that corresponds with Aquarius in the major arcana is the star card. There's usually seven stars in the heavens, either seven in total or one with seven surrounding it. I've made multiple videos and presentations about how this is the star of stars. It's the pole star, right, So there's a direct in my opinion. I know there's room for debate here, but in my opinion, it's a reference to the North Star. And so isn't that interesting there's a north star connection with Aquarius. There's actually north star northern connection with all the signs in my opinion, and actually the origins of the zodiac itself.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the same.
Speaker 10: Story above and below this idea about man migrating or having an arcticome land, it's the exact same thing with the stars in my estimation from what I can gather, right, So, yeah, something I want to think it.
Speaker 8: Goes back to the tricksters.
Speaker 3: Oh go ahead, No, I agree with that too, actually head of those. Yeah, I like the trickster, the astro theological trickster that as I like to call it. And these conjunctions like we've got this Saturn Neptune conjunction and coming up next year, and some people were talking about how it's going to you know, be a Renaissance type of a period.
Speaker 1: Zero point ingress. I just want to say, zero point ingress is happening.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna I was wondering what, you know, what Mario sees as far as those conjunctions, like, is there anything you know significantly polar in in the cards for the future.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 3: Well, no, sorry, that's what we're saying about the trickster thing.
Speaker 8: No, that's that's that's my point. It's like, look around at what's going on around us. This is not just confined to these esoteric reviews of symbols. It's happening right now. We're seeing this shift from solar back to polar. We're seeing it happen in front of us. That's what we're feeling. You know this, this is current events. I think a lot of people don't understand that. But there's a shift in consciousness happening. Whether we accept it as being like a fourth dimensional, fifth dimensional kind of thing, it's not the thing that's happening. There is a shift in consciousness.
Speaker 1: And well, there's a shift in consciousness if we decide that we're all moving in an axial system. I personally believe we are moving in an axial system as well, but I'm also good at so we believe in axial system. That's like kind of foundational for us.
Speaker 8: So that's what the foundational aspect of it. It's like there's a shift in the foundation itself.
Speaker 1: I think if you're just like totally oblivious to everything, then it doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: Well, I think when i'm something I kind of wanted to throw in here.
Speaker 5: How I think what Headless was trying to say, how I was seeing it is that like during the Nazi party, and I would say, now, now you're seeing the swasticker. No matter how the fuck it's used, it's still popping up regardless, it's showing up in different areas, and people are getting into this mindset. Something's got to change and people start rising up regardless of what the outcome is. I what I was gonna say is I do see how I think the Nazi Party, you know, with Hitler, perfected that.
Speaker 1: Kind of rise up change.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is wrong? These peoples are bad? That person's bad. Why we're letting this happen? And we're seeing it again now when we had oh.
Speaker 11: The trainees, these people, COVID.
Speaker 5: All this stuff is all, you know whatever, you're seeing it again now Trump may not be fucking wearing the swastika, but it's showing up in other countries anyway, right.
Speaker 8: And you know, if we look at ourselves and understand that, hey, you know, there's a shift that's been delayed a long time, and we all know that a lot of people are just coasting because they don't have to consider any of the energetic consequences of their actions. You know, like it's just not a thing where we live right now. But if we take an introspective look at what we've done, it's it's not a pretty picture, you know, because it's like there's a perspective shift that's happening, right, So we're seeing ourselves from outside ourselves. And I think that's what things are happening with this trickster level energy because as we see ourselves and the things we've done, like who we've elected, what we think is going to happen, we understand that that's not a reality and never has been, and that's a big blow to our collective egos. You know what I'm saying, It's like, that's.
Speaker 13: Not that would be That would be the next big shift in consciousness is people waking up from from the current SiO that you know with the government stuff.
Speaker 3: That's I don't want to get too political here or so I'm trying to like and.
Speaker 8: The next one and the next one. You know what I'm saying, It's like, it's all of it is within that same perspective.
Speaker 11: One thing I did on.
Speaker 3: Chris, you got Chris Bledsoe out there saying that there's a a shift in consciousness coming next year on Easter that's connected with the divine fitling in so uh, Nick, I think I jumped on you there.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: Another thing, I have associated that symbol with the the idea of death. That's just my opinion because my own experiences and in the times when you see it. You're seeing a lot of fucking death, regardless if it's from a bomb, a fake disease, an injection, whatever the fuck it is.
Speaker 11: People have been dying. Also, when you see this image rising.
Speaker 8: Path souls, you know it's the path of souls. It's the change in the in the equinox, when theodox shifts. Well, we're seeing it.
Speaker 6: You gotta remember a god was always seen in fire, or most of the time he was seen in fire.
Speaker 7: You know, the burning bush, the thing that led to Israelites. And what does fire create? What does it do?
Speaker 6: It destroys things, But it's also a rebirth after that, So every time you destroy something's got to be a rebirth right after.
Speaker 11: That's the magician, the return when he comes back.
Speaker 10: The major has also been referred to as the coffin of Osiris, right, and so that's very interesting. Also, we can't forget that dot, the hidden Sepharos on the cobblistic tree. The eleventh is the gateway to the Clipophic tree, the root side or the night side of the Tree of life, and Doth associates with the north right, and so so there's that relationship as well. And so the death thing definitely. There's like a lot of different angles with.
Speaker 6: That Zoroastra Tostrianism, with their fire, with their fire guy, you know, cleansing up the body. Instead of cleansing with with with water, they was cleansing with fire.
Speaker 7: They had to fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's I think that's a great wave.
Speaker 8: Actually, Iranians are converting back to Zoroastrian religions right now in record numbers.
Speaker 1: I don't think they ever really if you understand how Iranian Islam really worked, the Iranians never really converted to anything point. They've always been Zoroastrian Manichean. They've always been a mystery religion country. The rumor was even during the seventies at the the king or the prince, I'm forgetting. I'm sorry, Lisa, I'm trying to I'm not being exact. I know I should be more specificity. He the rumor was always that he was a Zoroastrian, that they would import like all these animals, like very like that Rodolfo guy in Mexico. They would import like lions. That's part of vitic Yashna. People want to talk about, like return to the worship of the ancestors and the gods like that requires human sacrifice, eagle sacrifice, elephant sacrifice, lion sacrifice, for sacrifice literally every day into a into a like a huge yajna fire. So this is not a realistic it's like the click backwards that that we can't really go backwards to like a Vedic you know, kingship. We have to sort of move forwards. And I think that's also like the tonka that I that Nick brought up before with the goddess holding it like that is the goddess of the pole Star. She is the Barbello of the seven Mantos, the seven mothers of the Pole Star.
Speaker 8: And every click backward is a click forward in time.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting you say that headless because she did a pole is actually the actual quote unquote air quotes pole of her husband and she bites it off and she but he actually gains it back. It's just it's one part of the story, right, because that's a much more sort of dharmic way to consider it. In different parts of the story can there is no real chronology because if you live in a dharmaic system, it's axial, oxial and cyclical at the same time. So different parts of the story actually don't need to be in chronological order. They can, but they can still be connected.
Speaker 8: So that the.
Speaker 3: Might represent this sort of knowledge being dormant in many different cultures, because you do see it showing up as somebody like if you look at the Soup or the Sumbee tribe, they were a branch off of the Persian Aryan bloodline. That's where we get Sweden.
Speaker 14: Sweden was named, so maybe the Swedes seems like they were part of this at some point, part of this persian Arian bloodline, and they used that Swiss swastika a lot over there, and even like I think there were hired all.
Speaker 3: He was looking and he found some records that indicated that Odin from Norse mythology founded the Swedish dynasty and that he came out of maybe even a Semitic bloodline.
Speaker 1: So it's not clear who Odin really is. That's what I think is really interesting about what you're saying to him is that a lot of people, like I'm not into the I'm not into any paganism, but like in particular, I'm not into the North stuff, but I do understand it to a degree because of people around me, and I will just say that he's a very dynamic figure, so he can like take what to saying like that could be part of his story. And like the thing about Odin, even though I don't really identify with that at all, is that he can handle many stories attached to him. Yeah, he's kind of like a deity of the paradoxes, many paradoxes, so he can actually handle contradiction.
Speaker 2: Totally. And I see Odin as being very mercurial.
Speaker 10: And I know that you were talking about the trickster Headless and the trickster is very mercurial as well. Right, I see mercury all over the place, And actually I would say that if there's a deity slash planet that is highly polar nature, it's mercury. Always associated with the phallus, with the pole, you know, all of these different types of things and traveling between realms, being the messenger of the gods. How is he getting there through the central axis?
Speaker 2: In my opinion?
Speaker 10: And so I just want to riff on a couple of things real quick about sort of the spiritual shift with everything here. So just bringing up the wheel because it's appropriate with the swastika symbolically the wheel, right, we're all kind of like our own wheel. The wheel is one of the most important symbols out there in my estimation. The outside of the wheel relates to division and multiplicity. It represents being outside of self. The outside of the wheel is best related to Earth itself and physicality. It's the least balanced part of the wheel. And so you want to go to the center of the wheel. You want to go to the center of your wheel, know thyself and you'll know the universe. The middle of the wheel is the transcendental part of the wheel because you're now dealing with the axle. And when you get there, symbolically, you are the prime mover unmoved mover. You are immutable. You cause the wheel to turn by being stationary. This is going to the center of self. To me, this is what polar symbolism is all about, is the center of self and realizing the transcendental aspect of self that completely surpasses your actual own identity and personality and birth date and sun sign and all that kind of stuff. You're a part of the Godhead, right, and so it's acknowledging the most aspect of who you are. So that's what polar symbolism brings about. That's why I think it's actually a dangerous thing, or was a dangerous thing to promote.
Speaker 2: Because it's too holistic. It brings everything back to center.
Speaker 10: And what Gwennon says, who's my mentor teacher right now, is that the difference between the Golden Age and the current dark age that we're in is literally the loss of the awareness of the center of Heaven of Earth it self. Right, there's a golden thread or cord that exists between the center of self and the center of the cosmos, you know, And so that's kind of how I see it.
Speaker 2: And there's a very strong heart.
Speaker 10: Based aspect to polar wisdom as well, being the symbolic center, one of the symbolic centers in self right, and so also the heart itself also.
Speaker 2: Being related to like a seed being related to.
Speaker 10: A cave also pumping blood and then the blood returning back to it, So it has the toroidal symbolism connected to it, heart also being an anagram for Earth as well. There's all sorts of things that go along with it. The color green related to it, you know, the central chap he dealing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's something interesting that you said Mario about like the return to self, because this is the difference between like maybe you could say that if you want to say there's a horizontal access between east and west. We don't have an eternalist idea fixed self. So like when you're like this, you can see this. In Islam they have a much more i would call it Gevatic and NETSC or a Venus in Mars kind of relationship where they like to purify the full self, like they want no self, but they kind of want to go through the fire into annihilation. And obviously Gwennan did become a Muslim in the end and so but they also have that preference and just like Mormons, Mormons like that, like NETSC kind of like a return infinite money, infinite money magic. That's totally fine, but I'm just saying that they also have like a more eternalist kind of idea of the soul and like where it's like we have a more infinite kind of way of looking at it where you can also go up, you can also come back. It's like a dynamic kind of it's a dynamic action of the sult rather than fixed so what and there's no soul, there's no soul, sorry.
Speaker 2: No worries. What camp does this fit in with the concept of.
Speaker 10: Getting to such a transcendental point within that the self does not exist, nor does duality, nor does separate.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to be well obviously. Yeah for TNRE you have to be nondual for one hundred percent like must. But then there's no self. But there is a self that because just because you negate something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This is ton tric logic. So yes, it's a little paradoxical, but we would say that the paradox is always resolved in the concert. So if you're doing an external deity practice, it makes sense. This, this concept makes sense, is what I'm saying. And so, uh, basically you get to a place of uh emptiness, which is as Lisa so eloquently said, I often quote you, Lisa saying this as masslessness and luminousness.
Speaker 10: So exactly that's what I mean when I when I I think that when you return to your most ultimate self, that that's what occurs, is what It's interesting language.
Speaker 8: What I'm hearing is Jim preaching Rudolph Spangler's Decline of the West. When a certain society has reached a conclusion point for the questions they've had of nature. They start to decline and shift.
Speaker 4: Right, and so is it a decline or is it entropy? And that you're inserting randomness and you're not inerting chaos, you're inserting randomness. And so it's this movement towards disorder in order to promote order. And it's almost like the Swastika itself, in its spiral or it's infiniteness, is trying to reset or maybe with the rail or the Nazis, we're trying to do is to throw the cards up in the air so that they can create randomness in order to reset the deck in their favor in odds.
Speaker 3: And that's I think.
Speaker 4: I think when we concentrate on the actual swastika and talk about systems or government systems, we are being so myopic in our thoughts. It has nothing to do with Matt, It has nothing to do with the current government systems that are in existence today. It has everything to do with creating randomness so that we can reset the odds in our favor or whoever is holding the cards rather or at least attempting to.
Speaker 1: Ecoherence. I think that's exactly that's one of the key words. Further, if you want to call it the aon. So I think, yeah, that's at least exactly what she said, encapsulated perfectly.
Speaker 3: Heard of sailor he burned it all down with a chaotic mentality, so you can rebuild rebellious mentality.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly, because if you think about World War Two, let's just be honest, it had nothing to do with the Nazis. It had everything to do with occultism. It did nothing to do anything other than I'm going to take your toys because I want to be a more powerful magician.
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 15: That was it?
Speaker 11: That's all pretty much. That's what I think.
Speaker 8: It's Oswald Stangler. I kept saying Rudolph, but it's Oswald Spangler clime of the West. He was not part of the Nazi Party, but he was making a quantitative review of the different societies that had risen up and then fallen down. And so what he concluded was when they had answered the questions that started those societies, then they ended up declining and shifting into something else. And so I think that's a really potent examination of history. Is because all of this stuff comes from the mind. First, you know, and so the mind of the people participating in that society end up creating the aggrigores that can be answered or declined, you know what I'm saying. So that whole shift, I think is pretty specific to what we're going through now in the United States and why it's so poland you know, it all draws back into itself.
Speaker 3: Also, the Nazis knew that they couldn't show the world certain aspects of their full character, especially the occult stuff, And that's why we're playing catch up right now, and a lot of people are finding that there's a lot of information out there that's kind of been hanging out in the shadows. Like you can't just watch a lot of World War two documentaries and expect to know the full nature of what went down with that war. And like, the Nazis were really good at masking certain elements of their character. Like even when they held the Olympics, they put on a totally different, you know, facade for the world. They stopped being racist to the Jews out in the streets, and you know, they were harassing Jewish businesses. They stopped all that, and they did other things they put on They put on a mask for the camera. They knew how to mask this stuff. And even like if you look at the story of Hitler and the clairvoyant han Nussen, Hitler kind of used him, got him on a chanologe out of him, including occult knowledge and how to use mandrake root and all kinds of stuff for ritual purposes. And then they killed that guy. They killed him, so they cleaned up after themselves, especially with this occult stuff.
Speaker 8: There's so many good examples of people that have escaped from both Nazism and Communism because it seemed like dueling magicians, right, and you see a lot of this because, uh, if you look at how the Nazis rescued El Duccea, the boss of Italy, is they used a bunch of dowsers.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 3: Divination that story, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 8: They were also using it to do sub hunting. They were using dowsers to show them where these different submarines were in the Atlantic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was an admiral in the Nazi navy who had.
Speaker 8: Nazis who beat the Nazis, Jerald Gardner with his Cone of power. Have you ever heard of the Cone of power? Ritual? Within Wika. It's the polar symbolism. You're just going around in a circle and you're building up energy and you're driving it out towards whatever target you want it to be. And they did the Code of Power ritual to disrupt Nazi dowsing, which creates an at a luma, right. I mean you're creating a figure eight every time you're dowsing with the with the pendulums over a map. So that's plar symbolism over a solar symbolism.
Speaker 2: Even in Freemasonry, the.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 10: The plumb line is a known world access symbol, which reminds me very much of a pendulum.
Speaker 8: Right there you go.
Speaker 2: So one of the things I was.
Speaker 10: Going to bring up as well is, you know Vrill was brought up several times, right, and so I have a take on what's going on there with that. It's been honestly years since I really dove into that information.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 10: One of the things I heard recently as well is like the well known photos of the women of that society, Maria or Sik and stuff like that, they do look doctored, they really do. It's very very soft, sort of lock in deep than using photoshop.
Speaker 13: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, while he's frozen, Mario, you froz there for a second. But I mean, I miss far that, But I will agree with you on that. I can't find a lot of credibility to any of those real society pictures.
Speaker 2: But what were we saying, right, right, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 10: Well, one of the details that really interested me years ago when I was diving through all this stuff was the relationship to al Debaron. And this is a massive royal star in Taurus, right, it's the eye of the bull. So in the Taurus constellation you have two stars that represent its eyes. You have al Debaran or Aldebaran, and then you have Eyeen, which is like Hebrew for I itself, right, And Taurus and bull and cow symbolism has been something that I've been interested in for a very very long time. Actually, it was one of my first deep dive rabbit holes, was the cow and the bowl, and so I've always been interested in it. And then, of course you can't get interested, or you can't dive into Taurus symbolism the constellation without getting into the Pleiades as well, right, the Seven Sisters it's often called. And so one of the things that real society. You know, Lore basically says is that they were in contact with their ancestry from El Debaron, right. And so to me, I find a lot of symbolism connected to Taurus and the Pleiades very intriguing when people make reference to either it being an exit out of here, a gateway here, or that they're ancestry or that they're in touch, you know, with you know, other beings or what have you, from that neck of the woods in the heavens.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 10: And so my personal take is that this axis between Taurus and Scorpio is actually a newer modern axis that basically took off during the Solar Age, during heliocentric times. And so with Taurus again you have aldeboron massive royal star, and then opposite of Taurus is Scorpio, and you have in Terras, which is the heart of the scorpion, right.
Speaker 2: And so between Taurus.
Speaker 10: And Scorpio, it's been referred to as Taurus has been referred to as the I believe the silver gates or the golden gate, can't remember which ones which, And then Scorpio has been referred to as the opposite a golden gate or a silver gate.
Speaker 2: Taurus has been referred to.
Speaker 10: As basically the gateway to Hell because it is opposite of Scorpio, and its opposite of the galactic center. Right Scorpio, when you're looking towards it, you're actually looking towards the galactic center. So this axis is really important. And so my personal opinion is that actually all of the axis polarity signs in this zodiac are also really important. And so you can look at the zodiac if you're going by twelve signs, you can study the twelve signs. Obviously I do encourage that. That's what I do on my channel all the time. But it's almost as though there's like six pairs of signs, right, So there's six sort of axises that across.
Speaker 2: The ecliptic.
Speaker 10: And so my opinion is that all of these axis polarity pairings actually are all emblematic of the original axis. Basically that this vertical orientation during a more golden age, Hyperborian age, polar age, whatever you want to say, that was the primary axis. It was vertical, and as I said earlier, there was a vertical orientation with the divine and then during heliocentric solar times everything became flattened and everything became more horizontal. So what happened was there needed to be a substitute for ursa major in the northern sky, and the best substitute was the Pleiades right next to Taurus, because it has it doesn't actually have seven main stars, it actually has six. And there's lore about the missing seventh star, about the missing seventh sister. She goes missing, basically.
Speaker 7: And so the.
Speaker 10: Symbolism associated with the northern sky and the world axis literally shifted to Taurus and Scorpio during the solar age basically, And so Guanan has written about this. There's other traditional perennial authors that have written about this about this shift. But I think also all of the polarities, all of the six axises, axes, whatever, they all represent this original axis basically.
Speaker 2: So I think this is interesting.
Speaker 10: So if you backtrack the symbolism, and I you know, symbolic shift is one thing that I didn't even realize I would get into, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Interested in it.
Speaker 10: So if you backtrack the symbolism, and we have this group who says that they're in touch with their ancestry or ets from this place in the heavens, and they look, Ariyan, you know, to me, this just echoes back to this northern symbolism basically that we've been talking about, and so to me, that's more of a clearer sort of picture. Also, the northern sky ursa major. If you look at the Dendari zodiac, the Egyptian den de arizodiac, which I know that's like a later creation or whatever. Ursa major is a bull's thigh. It's the thigh of the bull, also called the thigh of set. So there's literally northern bull symbolism also attached to that portion of the heavens. So I just think that there was this great shift from what was going on up there, including some bull stuff, and then got shifted over to that neck of the woods.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's Flenny, it's funny. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Even if the real society was just a lot of about nothing, a lot to do about nothing, maybe there is something there. I don't want to discount it totally, but let's just say there's no real society. Some of the other the Ata society or in the Two Ley Society. Those guys was, like I said, they were in all these other orders. What they were trying to do was this was like a cult renaissance that's happening in around the turn of the century in Germany, and these guys are trying to bring back in this area and symbolism and bring back in what they believe was an area of bloodline. So they're trying to reconnect with it. And I think that's what the Nazi Party was born out of real society or no real society.
Speaker 7: It's funny, ya I was mentioning play.
Speaker 6: It is because when you look at plays from the tainos Uh, they usually looked at it as a time for agriculture needs. That's when they usually when the reigning season used to start to begin. But then you have in the Popo Vu which you have the four hundred boys who are creating the plaidy system. And then if you look at the Book of Ena, you have according to the Hagadah, the angel Shimazi listed after a Median name is ta' is Tahar, and that's basically where they get God re warded is Tahar for her by commemorating her as the seven star constellation plates. So you have the seven star complaites everywhere from and it's usually has something to do with agricultural needs. So that that's very interesting because once it meets a certain point in the sky, that's when the rainy season will happened, and that's when they need to start doing agriculture. Where you also got to remember the Seven Sisters were also known as the four hundred Boys. That's the ones from the Popo Vu who created the plate system because a giant basically brought down their house and then they became the four hundred Boys. So it's interesting y'all was talking about the plate system.
Speaker 7: Very interesting.
Speaker 1: What you said, Tyrone was really interesting to me simply because in Taoism, the nine emperor gods are also considered to be the sons who compose the pliates. Now, this is an ancient ancient like Sean Dai see sort of Daoist proto Daoist pria Daoist idea, but it's continued onward to this day, and they there's a conflation that has happened over the last like two thousand years where sometimes they get associated with different constellations, different planets. It's never quite the same. But the oldest story is that they are the sons of the Emperor, the Jade Emperor usually but not always, who then can comprize excuse me, the Pleiades. And then also to what Mario was saying, there's a really interesting story from Nepal that says that the Matracas or the Pleiades sisters who are called mothers, not sisters, but that can also they can also be called sisters, so it can be either or there's actually eight so ashta matraca, so then that means that there's a hidden ninth, so that can be understood. But then also goes back to what Tyrone said. So the swastika would have been that symbol that Lisa said, the swasti to the quarterly turn of every year, it would worship a quadrant in the form of the goddess riding a lion. Then she would divide maybe into like the oldest one that we know is called the knavroa tree, so the nine nights. So then it becomes like a nine spoke wheel with Dirga in the center. And sometimes you can add Shiva in to make that hidden eleventh that Mario reference, because Shiva really is your mind, it's not it's like the person witnessing. You could say the wheel turning. So I just I thought that was really.
Speaker 6: Interesting yeah, you can even go back to the to the Dogone tribe. If you go back to the Dogone tribe, they even connect to the seven seven sisters or the platy system, and that represented men and fish.
Speaker 8: So this is very Shiva first appeared to Brahma as a massive poll that stretched thousands of trillions of miles in either direction.
Speaker 1: And Shiva can be am in his own piranhas though. That's that's what I was talking about, shocked deep.
Speaker 8: Piranhas, right, But I'm just saying, like, very literally, Shiva was a poll at one time to demonstrate how far he could reach in either direction. So I mean that's that's polar symbolism, up, down, left and right.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: Tyrone? You done?
Speaker 7: Yeah? What's that was up?
Speaker 11: You done?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I was done.
Speaker 2: I was just showing some.
Speaker 6: Sources from the Tainos to the to the Popo Vu to the Book.
Speaker 2: Of Vena, you know. And I mean you can go anywhere with with.
Speaker 6: The seven Sisters and play, because each one of them has their own understanding. But it's a certain part or time in the life where they only worship that that sunrise.
Speaker 2: Or that that that star, what you want to call it.
Speaker 6: So it's just very interesting because it has to I mean, it goes back to the raining system, season and agriculture. And what was very interesting what he was talking about when he was talking about the cows and bulls and stuff like that. A lot of people don't know this, but if you live by a farm, most cows or bulls when they when they excrete, uh, their ship basically creates some type of a psychedelic mushroom like it's found in their psychedelic like certain type of mushroom grows under their poop basically, right.
Speaker 7: And some people are known to take that and to eat it and have a psychedelic adventure. I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: And that's why the bulls, the cows and so on and so forth in certain countries, they're they're sacred animals because they're the closest that we can get to what we know as the godhead are outside of our consciousness or something like that. So it's very interesting because in America, UH, they have to inject these cows with certain types of vaccine, so they don't create that enzyme to create that type of enzyme in the poop which would create that that type.
Speaker 7: Of mushroom where they can go on a psychedelic trip.
Speaker 10: I just want to add a few things here. One that reminds me that I have a book by this woman named Judy K. King and it's called The Isis Thesis, and according to her breakdown, oh boy.
Speaker 7: Oh we've lost them.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, I think he made a good.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, So Judy K.
Speaker 10: King and the Isis Thesis was saying that at one point in time, according to her decoding of the Egyptian hieroglyphs, that the Egyptians had this understanding of going to the Northern Sky upon death, and that they refer to the opening at the Northern sky as the horn of a great bull as well, right tars more more bull symbolism going on up there.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 10: I just want to mentioned too, if people want my full take on the Pleiades and this whole polar to solar shift and why people associate these things with the bleedies in today's world, I have a presentation called the Palladians, and so you can watch that and it's my full breakdown on that. One of the things I mentioned there is that Atlas, the Greek Atlas who held up the heavens or in modern sort of context he holds up the world, but in old illustrations, he's actually holding up the firmament.
Speaker 2: He's holding up the night sky. Basically.
Speaker 10: The seven Sisters are his daughters basically. And so to me, what this suggests is that he is a world axis symbol and that he's a pillar basically in the middle of Earth holding up the vault of heaven. But in modern contexts, he's now holding up the world. You know, this is post heliocentrism more than likely, is my guests, right, people did not have this globular, sort of spherical idea of Earth, you know.
Speaker 8: Mario, Mario, the bone at the base of your skull is called the Atlas bone, correct, Yeah, because it's holding up the entire skull, the entire night sky, and all of the memories of the Greeks were put into the night sky and the asterisms of these different constellations. So you've got a huge asterism, polar memory constellation crossover between all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, yeah, exactly, for sure.
Speaker 3: You've got that head piece of Isis too that always struck me as looking like the Taras symbol.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, definitely related. Absolutely.
Speaker 10: You know, that kind of reminds me a little bit of if there's an isis equivalent in the tarot, you can make the argument that the High Priestess, you know she sometimes all also has kind of like this head dress sort of thing. It just reminds me of you know, cow horns basically, and she's sitting where always right in between two pillars. She's the transcendental central pillar basically.
Speaker 4: What you said about the Seven Sisters, sorry, the seven Sisters. It reminds me of the genetic experiment where they have determined I don't know if it's been modified since, but they've determined that every single human being has come one women. It's called the seven Daughters of Eve theory. And so when they trace back all mitochondrial DNA, they're all traced back to at least one of the seven Daughters of Eve quote unquote women that have ever existed.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's interesting, you know, because there's so much overlapping symbolism. God Is symbolism with the number seven is nuts. You know, Virgin Mary had seven Sorrows of Christ or Mary, and then.
Speaker 4: Also seven sisters in the constellation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, exactly for sure, there's something else I was going to say about that, but yeah, that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Does that have to do with some sort of there's seven women who have different genetics that produce different types of people.
Speaker 4: Well, they have at least traced it back to seven origins of women because mitochondrial DNA, and I'm sure you know mitochondrial DNA is only passed down maternally. So when you look at mitochondrial DNA, you are looking at the maternal line. And if you can trace it all the way back, you can pretty much start to piece people together in terms of what maternal line they're coming from based on haploid groups. And so when they've tried to take it all the way back, they can at least pinpoint it down to at least seven different haplogroups. And if you're looking at mitochondrial DNA, then you're looking at a maternal line, So haplogroups maternal line, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah, I was gonna say, Lady Babylon and the Babylon Star seven point in star has seven's all throughout it. I'm gonna do it at some point. This is probably way too premature to announce anything. It doesn't really matter, But I'm going to do a presentation about Lady Babylon being a Northern goddess. It makes too much sense. It's what the deal is in my estimation. Yeah, yeah, so Sara is there is with Lady Babylon, I would imagine. So I tend to see similarities over differences, so I may not be the right person to ask about that I believe it or not.
Speaker 11: The reason I've even put this image up.
Speaker 5: Some of the stuff we talked about is actually believe it or not in this image, so like when people don't know like what an occultist is thinking about when they create something in h there's a lot of stuff in this.
Speaker 11: The eyeballs in here, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 10: I was also going to mention to someone brought up the pleats and fish symbolism and whatever. The oceanic aquatic symbolism with the northern sky is completely off the charts as well. And one example of that is the stop the Rishis or the seven rishis, the seven stages being like fishmen or traveling by a fish like as an arc or a boat to Earth. Right, They're always associated, seemingly, you know, with with fish symbolism, in one way, shape or form. So the idea of like seven gods coming from the northern sky is kind of a classic thing.
Speaker 11: Even in the voyinage, you know.
Speaker 5: I thought it was interesting how we talked about the seven sisters had always had seven women, and it was agriculture in a sense. It had all these plants and different shin in it, and there was always they were always green like the women, which made me think of like net sock, and you know, you could have a female I mean, yeah, net sock, so.
Speaker 11: Which usual.
Speaker 2: Totally totally yeah, yeah, another thing I did.
Speaker 11: Want to try it do if possible. I can't forget about it. I wanted to go over the hexagram ritual, but my voice is too fucked up.
Speaker 4: If you want, I can you want to talk about Midnight?
Speaker 5: Oh no, even the ritual it's called the hexagram, so obviously you get a hexagram. There's the LVX formula. At one point you make the swastika. That ritual existed before World War two, so in a ritual that was used by a lot of magicians already incorporated the hexagram. Because you're you're drawing that as well as you're doing it, and you're throwing up the fucking swastika in it as well.
Speaker 11: It's even said.
Speaker 5: And then what's interesting is that if you don't want to use the swastika, you can put you one harm up and one that way, and you know, like almost making like now I'm sorting to wonder is that like some sort of access as well or some of a weird thing like it's just to me, you know, instead of making the swastika if that has to do with you know, a polar.
Speaker 11: And shit, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I mean so when Crowley released his thought deck, he included three magician cards and the well known Magician card.
Speaker 2: There's a pole right behind the magician.
Speaker 10: It's almost like he's ascending the pole in one way, right, He's like floating upwards. But one of the alternative versions is a figure the magician in that same position, and I'm assuming it's the same swasika position, and he's nude, so his falluc is showing basically, and so so he's associating that with the Magician card like absolutely, which makes sense because again it's it's a sign of the poll, it's a symbol of the pole.
Speaker 6: So here's the mitochondria that mass scientist was talking about the halfa glus and the seven Daughters. You got Ursula, Zina, Helena, Canapera, Swedish Tara or Kentepera Tara, I'm sorry, Velda, Tara, Katrine and Jasmine, and then you got halflo group you hv t kJ and it gives you a.
Speaker 7: Breakdown on it. And it was a book that was written by Brian Sykes that talks the daughters of the gene yep.
Speaker 4: So now I don't know if it's been updated since, but the last time I remember, I read this book and I remember and it's been controversial that, you know, people have said, no, the way his methodology wasn't correct or whatever, but it's it's held up a little bit more than what people said that it did.
Speaker 6: But to me, yeah, I actually did a podcast discussion with a geneticist and I talk a lot about HAPLO group E one B one B with him and it's just very interesting because you know, they take haplo groups from what they consider the closest Homo sapien that we are related to. But the thing is is that I, even as a Homo sapien, our changes have been drastic three.
Speaker 7: Hundred thousand years to where we are now.
Speaker 6: So what do you really consider on homo safety and sapient and where do you consider that you know, the first half of group to come from, because we know that there's been like what they quote unquote say human light species from around the world. So I mean, you got the seven continents.
Speaker 7: I mean, let's just go with that.
Speaker 10: Also, I just want to say the number seven correspondence with the North is so strong that if you look at older Latin maps, the north is labeled as sept in trio right, sept as in like septinary septenary number seven, right, And so even there's all sorts of lore and things to talk about with set also basically being related to sept pretty much and September actually being a reference to the number seven, and so it's so intrinsically tied that you'll see literally a reference to the number seven it maps for the northern portion of Earth.
Speaker 3: So it seems to me like that the seven dollars of Eve doesn't really work with their well, with the out of Africa thing, and you know, just that's just my perspective upon seeing this today. But I saw that they had something of the Swedish groups meant mentioned in there as well. And I'll just throw this in real quick, like that Swedish Norway dynasty possibly started by Odin if we're to believe thor Heyerda's research, they come out of the caucacious mountains, as did some of the Hindu groups that went to India, like the Brahmin class. They came from a cacustious mountains, if I can say that correctly. And that's known because of DNA tests, And I think I mentioned this earlier by missing it again because that means like you got two groups there that seemingly look to be very unrelated about Swedish people and people in India. They don't, but if you go back far enough, it's all seemingly one group that they came out of. And to touch on Lisa's point, maybe they were using that maternal blowoodline as well as And part of the bloodline has to do with carrying off along the knowledge of your ancestors and the symbols of your ancestors like the swastika.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think one of the things that we have to bear in mind is that the sun wasn't shining as hot as it did today as it did back then. The sun has gone through different seasons, whether it's every eleven years or whether it's every one hundred thousand years. So what we look at in terms of melanistic groups around the world may not have been like that, or they may have been like that depending on the intensity of the sun. Or if we believe that the poles have shifted in that the North Pole is not where the North Pole is today, but it was somewhere around Jonson. I mean, we're talking about a whole different shift of you know people, you know, land masses and what have you. So I don't think, you know, to not hold on into exactly the map that we see today as being the ultimate, you know, end all be all.
Speaker 3: I think that's important to keep in mind.
Speaker 10: The map is not the terrain as well. Right, every model is just like it's an example of something. It may give you a good idea about something, but it's not the actual thing itself. So no matter what map you're talking about or whatever model you're talking about.
Speaker 9: So I find it interesting there's the Denisovan subspecies of humans too, and I suppose they're not in that seven, but the Tibetans happen to have like the most trace remnants of Denisovan beings in them, and they also have that tradition. I want to excuse me prediction I wanted to mention before of when the wheel comes to Tibet, it'll be the end of their current current phase of culture. So yeah, the Denisovan strand is interesting. I wonder at least if you know about that.
Speaker 3: So they just found recently there's a Didysovan discovery that was just made out of Siberia. It's a forty thousand year old bracelet was found, very well crafted and circular to go along with that what you're saying. So, and if you look up denis Ovan's I mean they kind of look they're kind of look they look like cave people, like some of the drawings I've seen. They wouldn't, you know, cave people don't make bracelets like this.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think also isn't I mean, I don't like, one hundred percent die on the hill of seven dollars of Eve.
Speaker 3: It's just a theory.
Speaker 4: It's just you know, what the genetic experiment showed at the time when it was when the theory was published. But the other thing is I think we have to look at you you look at bears, you know, polar bears, black bearris, you know whatever. The polar bear is going to be extremely different than the black bear down in Texas. But they are ursa, you know, of genus, and I think that they are adapted to their environment. They have to be otherwise they're not going to survive. And so when you're looking at the peoples of Siberia, they would have to be larger, they would have to behave esque because in order to you know, increase in surface area increases survivability versus you know, in Central America, you know, I'll say it native, indigenous, or shorter, you know whatever, and smaller and more adaptable to that type of environment. So and like what Tyroone was saying, I mean, there are many what's it called. It's it's not just Homo sapien. There's been Homo erectus, Homo habilis, Homo, I mean, it just the list goes on and on and on, and I think this is where you see the mess, the mixing of the different genus species to ultimately get where we are today. So yeah, I would agree the Denisovians do not look anything like they people from Central America or the toll Techs, you know what. You know, they were saying that the toll TECs have probably the most happler groups of old people that they've ever surveyed.
Speaker 10: So yeah, this is reminding me just one way of looking at things symbolically. Some polar i guess advocates, enthusiasts, whatever, I have mentioned this idea that the world tree in the polar Age had seven branches, but in the Solar Age it has twelve, which I think is kind of interesting and symbolically at least relevant.
Speaker 8: Well, weren't you saying that there were seven constellations closer to the pole back in the polar Age.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've heard several ways of it being put. I've heard that there's seven seven stationed zodiac close to the pole star, also eight constellations around the pole star, and the example I usually bring up this is probably what you're thinking of, But in one of my resources, the guy was making the claim that there were eight constellations around the pole star in the polar Age, and this was in China, and that each constellation was emblematic of one of the trigrams of the eachain there's eight trigrams, sixty four hexagrams. And then when people became more solar over time for whatever reason, that those eight constellations shifted to the path of the sun. And then they added four more constellations, making twelve constellations.
Speaker 8: Is that to you get it? Grab it?
Speaker 1: That was for you.
Speaker 5: What I don't know.
Speaker 8: I thought you were the lord of the trigram.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I don't know. It's too much about it.
Speaker 9: But it is based on it's the eight multiplied by putting two different trigrams together, so that results in the sixty four potentials. So I mean it's it's and it starts in the Dallas theory. It really goes from what is quite simple when you explain it verbally and uh mathematically if you will. But everything starts with the wuji or the nothing, and it transforms from these two. Uh you could look at them as polar forces, and that that that being the yin and yang, and that expands into four forces, the major and minor yin and yang forces. And as time went on, the trigrams were developed, and that's.
Speaker 2: Considered.
Speaker 9: It goes around the taichi, or rather what we call the yin yang symbol is the taichi, which means the grand and ultimate polarity, which is interesting to this whole phenomenon. And then they was that resulted with the with the eight trigrams, with the eaching, it puts two trigrams together, resulting in the six lines if you will, and the sixty four potentials. U Jin said something earlier that I thought was really interesting, the combining of these two forces in an axial and cyclical combination. I don't know in those symbols that you shared, it might have been in there, but the quartered circle comes to mind as being a really powerful kind of the combination of the axical and and cyclical. So yeah, the Bagua system with that that is uh, the the set of the set of hexagrams and trigrams. It's really all about the eaching, which is a great reading to explore esoteric symbolism, primal symbolism really.
Speaker 2: Right, It just we just have to mention the fact too. Whep okay, I think I cut out.
Speaker 10: I'm probably back, but you know, just symbols that rotate the wheel, the classic yin yang right symbol, which my understanding too is I think that the primordial way the ancient traditional way is counterclockwise once again, which is interesting. And then also the cancer glyph also looks like it's going counterclockwise, not clockwise. And so it's all the spin of heaven in my opinion, right, the spin of life of all things.
Speaker 11: The dice spin dradals two Yep, there you.
Speaker 10: Go, which I've heard actually started off as a German thing, that drade were more of a German thing, and then German Jews adopted it. That's my understanding of things. You know, what have you guys ever looked into dradal symbolism, by the way, I'm not I don't know if this is I mean again, if they adopted it or kind of what is it, took it for themselves or whatever cultural appropriation whatever.
Speaker 2: I heard one rabbi breaking it down. I think this is so telling that the way he broke it down.
Speaker 10: The esoteric symbolism of the dradal is that each side of the Draidl has a different Hebrew letter. Each side of the Dradl represents one of Israel's enemies, and that they constantly are on guard because they're completely they're always surrounded by people that want to kill them pretty much, and that they consider themselves to be the center of the earth, and so the dradal spins just like a top right, and so it is an axial symbol. But the way they perceived it, at least according to this rabbi, is that it's all of their enemies, constant enemies surrounding them pretty much.
Speaker 11: So fuck who jo who even wants to like live thinking like that?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 8: So I had I had my favorite Nazi symbolism pulled up here. So my guy Gods von berd Lichingen, and let me pull him up.
Speaker 11: We gotta make this quick, as Viros got a bounce.
Speaker 8: Sorry, yeah, yeah, So Gots lived in the fifteen hundreds and he got his arm blown off by a cannon ball, and he was a mercenary soldier who fashioned for himself a fully articulated metal arm, and so they called him Gods of the metal Arm. And he he is known for the Swabian salute, which is licked me in my.
Speaker 15: Asshole, And so they told that actually a whole symphony for the Swabian salute, which was him shaking his mental arm at this lord who was trying to.
Speaker 8: Invade his castle. So the Nazis decided that this guy was their guy. So they created a whole battalion, the seventeenth Battalion, seventeenth SS Grenadier Battalion. So these guys were representing God's vonn Reerlichingen in the Nazi Wars. But what's really interesting is the connection to this completely different Japanese anime. Right, So there was a.
Speaker 11: Oh, elis.
Speaker 1: See, there we go.
Speaker 8: So have you ever heard of the book called or the anime called Berserk. It's this. It's about this dude who's got a metal arm who lives in this sort of I guess medieval age, right, and so his name is Gots and he's talking about you know, basically, let me take this off the stage. There we go. So somehow this fully articulated metal arm guy who wields a sword because that's that's what he built his arm for, so he can hold a sword at it. Strangely enough, but Guts from the book Berserk is exactly like this German character, and they're separated by hundreds of years, and there's actually no connection between the guy who wrote Berserk and God's van bur Lichingen. So it's strange that this same sort of energy reverberates over all these distant miles and years with seemingly no connection. I just thought that was interesting.
Speaker 5: I got somebody showing up with fake arms. You gotta watch out, I mean, but yeah, I can see that happening now with these though.
Speaker 8: That guy was a folk hero. He constructed a metal arm for himself. I mean, there's so much imagery in there. You got evil dead. The guy saws off his arm and then builds himself into one.
Speaker 5: He puts enough chains on the end of it, right, Ash, that's great. I think we're gonna wrap it up. I don't know if Mario is still hearing that. Maybe he leave there he is, Mario. Uh, please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing.
Speaker 11: Work, sir.
Speaker 10: Yeah, of course, Symbolic Studies dot Calm. If people are interested in tarror readings or study sessions, private lessons, things like that, they can hit me up.
Speaker 2: Definitely check out my Instagram.
Speaker 10: I think that's one of my best platforms just to get my stuff because I post a lot of short videos and you know all of that.
Speaker 2: So anyways, thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 10: I honestly I really respect this group and I always learned something new, and you guys just always bring it.
Speaker 2: So this was a good time.
Speaker 1: Thanks much, appreciate you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so we got to do another planet again eventually. Oh, I don't know which one we're up to next. Yes, sure, we'll definitely continue to work with each other. Thank you very much, Marie.
Speaker 5: It's always always an awesome show, always a good presentation. Everybody else their links are in the bottom. Thank you very much for joining the show. That's what's up everybody in the chat. Thank you, and until the next one, everybody be well later.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, close your words. Welcome to the darkness, find the blazing story.
Speaker 4: The show.
Speaker 1: They be called the Eclipse. I don't feel that the show will begin.
Speaker 8: And gues.
Speaker 11: You the ship
Speaker 7: M