Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. See it's exactly what I've been saying right since well over a year ago, which is A, we needed Trump to win, and B we needed the left to expose itself in the meantime so that America would turn and hopefully turn for a good long time because Trump will not always be with us, The left hopefully won't always be with us in this form, but people had to see the truth about the left, and we have been blessed on both counts. Right obviously the Trump victory, but throughout this we have seen the left imploding. We've seen the left going crazy, doing psycho things and helping America see that it's not it's not your mom and dad's Democratic Party, that this is a whole different animal now, this modern left. And we get another example of it today, and that is of course Senator Padilla. And I don't know if you've seen the video yet, and obviously you don't want to look at it now while you're driving, but I hope you see it when you get home. If you haven't yet, it's very important to see that video. It's jarring, right because you see a US senator being forcibly removed from a rumor. Christinome, a sitting cabinet secretary is holding a press conference and by the way, this was not a Q and A session, And we'll get into the facts of how this thing unfolded. But it's jarring video if you haven't seen it yet because you see this sitting US senator being pushed out of the room and then placed on the floor, handcuffed, etc. But when you hear all the facts, at least the facts publicly available right now, it makes absolutely perfect sense. And I think it's another example of lefties acting badly, Lefties acting like they're above the law and then playing the victim. So I think it's really good for America to see this. Three or three, one, three, eight, two, five five the number techs d an five seven, seven, three nine. Anxious to get your take on this. Since this thing when viral in a hurry, my guess is that most people listening have already had a chance to view it and really want to break it down with You have much more to talk about today as well, but we'll start with that because it is certainly I don't think there are water coolers anymore, are there? I guess you could call it that with the technology, but it is the water cooler talk today, and I think bigger lessons in there also going back to it's remarkable. I mean we've been talking about it for days, in fact years on the show. The left really does think it's above the law in two important ways. One that they don't have to follow the existing law, and two that they can prosecute conservatives for crimes they have not committed, you know, So that the left really believes deeply in this two tier system of justice. And I think today's another example of that. I mean, my goodness, you have a sitting Cabinet secretary and she is addressing the press, she's not doing a Q and A. And then you have this individual who, from all the facts I've seen reported so far, does not announce himself as a US senator until later in the encounter. He's barging up toward her, he's speaking loudly, he's yelling things at her, and what's security supposed to do on multiple levels? So then they start pushing him back, and this is critical, then he pushes back against them, trying to get back at her. So first the first part of this, and I do think it's important to break it into sections. The first part of this, you know, barging in to a cabinet secretary who's addressing the press and moving toward her rapidly yelling things, Yeah, security should step in at that point, I don't care who you are, but he didn't. I'd say he's a US senator from everything we've seen so far. Then when security's pushing him back, he does say I'm Senator Padilla. You'll hear this sound. But at that point he's resisting law enforcement. He's a resisting security. He's pushing back against them. So at that point of resistance, first of all, even when he does say I'm a senator, you're supposed to just automatically believe that, because if i'm law enforcement or security in that situation, based upon the behavior of the individual, I'm not just believing on his word that he's a senator. And then even if he is, should that make a difference. I thought the law applied to all of us equally three or three someone three eight two five five the number. Obviously the left doesn't believe that text DN five seven seven three nights. So we got that going for us. We'll play all that fun sound, get your take, and then much more ahead in the show, like the stuff we had planned on talking about. There's obviously a lot of a lot of talk, including by the President himself right now, that suggests there may soon be a military strike in Iran, most likely that carried out by Israel, though Israel isn't going to do it without at least, I believe, without at least some tacit approval and assistance from the US, even if it's, you know, something the US would then later deny. But is there a strike do you believe about to happen? And if there is, do you think that's a good thing? Or is this peace through strength? And Trump has been a master of peace through strength, and it's been very clear lately that the Iranian government has very publicly given Trump the double middle finger on his peace overtures. So what do you think is brewing there? What do you think should happen? Three or three someone three A two five five. The number takes d An five seven, seven, three nine. How you doing, my friend, you've been. I'm sure you've been following. Ryan does a great show in the Denver market, six point thirty kitch w two to four each day. I'm sure, even all this Padia stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I spoke with Steven L.
Speaker 3: Miller as the host of the Versus Media podcast Big National Presence on ex at Red Stee's and based here in Colorado, just about the media kind of going hand in glove helping promote this narrative.
Speaker 2: Of course MSNBC among the.
Speaker 3: Usual suspects there, and had a conversation with Congressman Jeff Hurd, third congressionalist. He was recently on with you as well, But just talking about the grand standing, the theatrical nature of this Padia stunt.
Speaker 2: It reeks of desperation. Dan.
Speaker 3: They're looking to change the narrative somehow, and this is their way to do it, and I just don't think it's going to be very effective with the American people, and not even those who are in Colorado who largely support the mass deportations that the Trump administration is embarking upon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, and you know it may be a brilliant thing for Senator Padia with the hardcore lefties and the big money people on the left. Yeah, you ain't knocked yourself out, right, because we don't care about that. What we care about is who wins elections. Now in California, the Democrats are going to win. But nationally, no, nationally, I think this kind of stuff, and the generous word is is theatrics. But I think this kind of behavior is this kind of I'm above the law type of behavior I don't think sets well with the American people at all, and with those critical people in the middle who often swing elections one way or the other. So please, hey, knock yourself out, get all that extra money from the hardcore left you want, But I think it's hurting you with the people who are going to decide swing state elections and close presidential elections. When you look at this Padia thing, and let me get to a little bit of sound on that, I think clearly it was intended to turn out the way that it did. I'm not saying that he envisioned being on the ground being handcuffed, but he went in there to create a disturbance. He went in there to make a scene political theater, again a generous term. But he went in there to obstruct this event. He went in there to gather attention for himself by doing that. I don't think there's any question about it. But but as someone said, hey, he was acting like a threat, so he was treated like a threat. That's what happened. Now we've had the FBI come out and say that he was not wearing his senate security pin, not having been a US senator. I'm not exactly sure what that is, but whatever it is, he was not wearing it, so he wouldn't have been identified with that kind of credential. Do you think that that's exactly what I was just going to say? It would have to be, right. Okay, So you're a US senator. You know you've got a sitting cabinet secretary, and you know this is against a backdrop of two assassination attempts on the cabinet secretary's boss, and so you're going to some people call it charge at her, give him the benefit of the doubt. You're going to move very quickly toward her, yelling in a room, and you decide not to wear your security pin. Are you telling me he didn't even give any thought to Okay, I'm about to do all this shit. I wear my security pin. Of course he had to think about that. Three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. You're on the Dan Kapler Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Mister President, I just saw something that sickened my stomach, the man handling of the United States senator.
Speaker 1: We need immediate.
Speaker 4: Answers to what the hell went on?
Speaker 2: I yield the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, insurrection, Chuck, he's the guy should be talking about this right.
Speaker 2: Listen to it.
Speaker 1: You want to hear a true insurrection, Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you, gor Zatz.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you, Kavanaugh.
Speaker 5: You have released the whirlwind and you.
Speaker 6: Will pay the price.
Speaker 4: You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.
Speaker 1: Okay, So threatening violence against US Supreme Court justices by name if they don't rule the way that the Democratic Senate leader wants. Yeah, that's text book insurrection. That's a crime. He should have been prosecuted. So, of course above the law. Shumer is going to be deeply offended that a US senator is held to the same legal standard as anybody else. Right, So I'd love to hear him explain why Senator Padilla from California should be treated differently than anybody else who decides to move very quickly at a sitting cabinet member who's speaking to the press, and while he's moving very quickly toward that cabinet member is shouting things and yeah, so why should he be treated any differently? And under these circumstances where he's not even saying he's a US senator, I don't think it should matter if he's a US senator. US senator should be held to the same standard as everybody else. But as we were talking about, according to the FBI, he wasn't wearing his Senate security pin and that must have been a conscious decision, right wow. But they truly believe, I mean, just watch him operate. Most of them truly believe they should not have to follow the same laws that you and I do. Three all three seven, one three eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine, And I do want to get to the sound, but I want to throw something else in the mix. And it's not just an And I told you so. But we're talking yesterday about hey, you know a good text, I think alexis Senate talking about how DPD had done such a tremendous job with the anti ice protesters, kept them off the highway, et cetera. And my response was, of course they did, because anytime DPD is allowed to do their job, they do it very well. But so often now because it's politically controlled, they're not allowed to enforce the law because that's just a code of the left right. They don't enforce the law against the left. So my theory on air yesterday was that Mayor Johnston had finally authorized DPD to do what it does best and enforced the law because Johnston did the political calculation and determined it would be bad for him politically to let the left now and wild in the streets. Why because Trump has shown he will step in and he has a right to and he will win. And so I think that was the political calculation, and I think Johnston kind of confirmed that here in this part of the interview with nine News.
Speaker 7: What goes through your mind when you see those confrontations, do you say, is the president watching this? What will he do if he sees these videos.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm frustrated and I'm angry when I see that, because I think it sends the wrong message about where Denver is and what Denver believes.
Speaker 5: There's no reason to invite a new.
Speaker 8: Battle with the president that he would love to start in a city that doesn't have a crisis.
Speaker 7: Are you handling these protests differently this time around, knowing that if they get out of hand, the president could send in federal forces.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My concern is not really about the president. My concern is about people in Denver feeling safe. But I think the people that miscarry this mission.
Speaker 1: Why can't he just be honest, right? I mean, he's a smart guy, he's got talent. If he just decided, you know what, I'm going to meet Mike Johnston, who's known for being brutally honest and I'm just going to tell the truth, he'd have a lot brighter political future than he does now. And he used to be a straight shooter. We disagreed on plenty. He'd come on air all the time, we had a great time. He was a straight shooter, smart guy. And then somewhere along the road, my theory, he just decided that no, he was going to do it the way the left does it. Truth doesn't matter like there, obviously, I mean he kind of admitted it in the first Q and A and obviously, no, No, the reason that he let Denver PD do their job in this case where he normally stops them from doing their job, i e. Area campus takeover is because, yeah, it would give Trump the opportunity to come in and properly federalize National Guard in Colorado to control the streets. And Johnston didn't want that politically, why can't he just admit it.
Speaker 5: Into violence that's just not tolerated here?
Speaker 8: And I don't think I think the people who care the most about this issue would say that doesn't help them. If people are violent and they're damaging someone's small business, we're going to rescue, you know. If you are assaulting officer, we're going to rest you. To kind of light cars on fire, We're going to restue.
Speaker 1: But what's he talking about? He and the rest of left tolerate violence all the time as long as the violence is being committed by their favorite and favored groups of people. I mean, look at is their whole structure is set up to protect violent actors people who are here illegally who happen to commit other violent crimes, their whole structure. They've passed all these bills to protect those people from being deported.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's.
Speaker 10: Eighteen people were arrested Tuesday night after a group of protesters got into confrontations with police.
Speaker 1: The stakes are really high.
Speaker 10: God lost Rojas Rodriguez is with the Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition and helped organize the protests.
Speaker 4: And yes, we had some confrontation and alteredcations with the police, but those are not the folks that we are working with, So I just want to make that very clear.
Speaker 5: Denver's police chief says.
Speaker 1: That what does that even mean. We had some altercations that the police, but those aren't the folks we're working with.
Speaker 10: Agitators in the crowd.
Speaker 8: They try to change the message and turn it into something different from what it originated.
Speaker 7: How would Denver respond if the President were to send in federal forces or the National Guard into somewhere like Denver.
Speaker 8: We think we will continue to make the case there is no need for federal intervention and we will oppose it if they try to bring it. But I do know if folks here are trying to advocate to protect lagrants in this city. The worst thing you could do for those folks is to try to attract the president and the federal national role.
Speaker 1: The way if you care about migrants, Let's say you really care about people here illegally who are not committing other crimes and they're trying to be good citizens in every other way. If you really cared about them, Mike Johnston, you'd be doing the opposite of what you're doing. You're the guy out there right now protecting the people who pray on them, who praise on them. It's people here illegally who commit other crimes, and you and the rest of the Democrats have devoted your professional lives to protecting the criminals who often pray on other people here illegally. It's so phony.
Speaker 5: Going to come to your city. That doesn't help any of us.
Speaker 7: Last night's protest was organized by several different groups, including the Party for Socialism and Liberation. They helped organize another rally earlier this week outside Aurora's ice facility, and that group was also active during the twenty twenty Black Lives Matter protests. This weekend and National Day of Protests is being organized by a group called No Kings. While some of the same people, of course, might be there, these are separate groups organizing them, probably separate vibes as well.
Speaker 1: Here remarkable because that's the whole seam of the left right, is that they're kings. They're above the law. Whether it's Senator pad Today barging into the Christy Gnome Press address, you know, whether it's it's Shumer standing in front of the Supreme Court and threatening justices with violence by name, you know, whether it's pick them, Polish Johnston, the rest of them defying federal immigration law. Who walks around acting like kings. But the good news is people see it. So that's why I started the show the way I did today, which is, yeah, this is great. People are getting to see who the left really is. And that may be great for these lefties in their base, but that's not enough to win, and they're turning off an awful lot of other people. Three at three seOne three eight, two five five takes d A N five seven seven three nine. So we'll get you the hot take sound on all that stuff. But I also want to work into the mix. You know, these obvious can't even call them rumblings, These maneuvers right now surrounding the potential for a military strike on Aron's nuclear weapons. Nobody I think is suggesting at this point would be a US strike. But is there going to be an Israeli strike? So I want to come back bringing some sound from President Trump on that. And do you think it should happen? Do you think that should happen? If so, how should it happen? How do you think it'd be a terrible thing to have that happen right now? What do you think the downsides are? I think this is where we're talking about it, since at the very least a concerted effort has been made by President Trump and others to signal that there may be a strike soon. Now, is that part of piece through strength? Could very well be. Trump's been great at that, But what if there is a strike coming? Where do you come down on that? Three or three? Someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 9: Senator Padilla, I was almost immediately removed from the room. I was forced to the ground, and I was handcuffed. I was not arrested. I was not detained. I will say this, Well.
Speaker 1: Let's start with that. What reason would he have to believe that he should not have been forcibly removed from the room. You have a sitting cabinet secretary who's addressing the press and he barges in, yelling at her, moving toward her. What reason would he have to believe he should not be stopped from doing that and removed from the room. And then he wasn't willing to go voluntarily. He was pushing back, which is why he was then pushed out. So I'd love to hear him explain why he thinks he should have just been allowed to do what he was doing. And then when he talks about and if you haven't seen it already, well when you get home the video of him then on the floor being handcuffed, et cetera, when he talks about, hey, but they didn't arrest or detain me, they give him a break. I mean, first of all, I think the US senator should be treated like everybody else, and if you or I did that, we would end up being arrested. But now he's he's trying to say that that they've admitted he was wrongfully detained because they didn't arrest him. No, he got a break when they realized he was a US senator. I don't think he should get any breaks, be treated just like everybody else. Three all three someone three eight two five five the number text d An five seven seven three nine back to Dan.
Speaker 3: Yes, the left and the media within it, they continue to illustrate this separation that they believe there are certain people who are on high that are above everybody else, and the US Senator should be considered one of those people. And that's in one of the MSNBC clips that I have for you. But then also Senator set it himself. He goes, if they are going to do this to a sitting US senator, yeah, like me, then think what they'll do to the line cooks and the farm laborers and the work. It's this inherent condescension to the very people they pretend to represent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I love it. I don't love the behavior, but I love the fact they're doing it publicly so people can see who they really are. And that is a great thing. And listen, I'm sure there's some example out there on the right, but show it to me. I mean, you know, this first of all, this use of violence as a political tool, that that is a day in, day out thing for the left right. It's a key part of their playbook because they can't win on merit, logic, reason, fact, morality, you know, So they've got this playbook politics of personal destruction, violence, et cetera. And so that this superiority is a fascinating thing to me, this elitism. But you see it play out in so many different ways, and I'd love to get into the philosophical part of that. Here's this least so Rubin from MSNBC. They just can't believe this.
Speaker 11: It appears that he was arrested outside the room. Christina, I am now in possession of video that was taken from a different angle of this same incident. The video you showed earlier shows Senator Padia being escorted out of the room and quickly ends thereafter. The video that I have seen shows that what happens when he goes into that hallway, he is further pushed into the hallway by somebody wearing an FBI shirt. He is then pushed onto the ground and placed under arrest with his hands behind his back as he is faced down on the floor by three additional officers. Obviously, we don't have full information about the altercation that led him to be pushed out of the room by personnel either from the Department of Homeland Security or the FBI. But this is yet another escalation between the Department of Homeland Security and those agents working at their disposal and lawmakers.
Speaker 1: No, it's an escalation by lawmakers. I didn't hear her. I haven't heard anybody explain what right reason he would have to believe he should have been treated differently. And the lack of an arrest. Again, he obviously was given a break in the end on that, and that's too bad because he needs to be treated just like everybody else.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 11: LAMANAA. Macgiver, a congressman from New Jersey, has now been indicted on three federal charges, for which she could face up to eighteen years in prison, in an altercation that started not dissimilarly from this, you know, one of the things I was looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's the explanation for why she should not have been indicted? You're getting physical with an ice agent while he or she performs her duties. Why shouldn't she have been indicted? It obviously just comes back to this belief of the left that they're above the law, and they show it in so many different ways. Let me get to there's some interesting sound on this, but first I've got to get back to Schumer because this is so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Mister President, I just saw something that sickened my stomach, the manhandling of the United States Senator.
Speaker 1: We need immediate.
Speaker 4: Answers to what the hell went on?
Speaker 2: I yield the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh I love hearing him say that, right, because how do you think the typical Americans can respond to that? And it's so fun, you know, while they're also launching this no Kings thing. I've got to tell you they they got to fire that consultant, right, whoever came up with this no Kings thing as theirs their theme. It is already not aging well for them, given the way that they behave and this just another example of that. Speaking of which Tim Walls. Tim Walls in there on the ail today, right, comparing Ice agents to the Gestapo, you.
Speaker 12: Said earlier that the ICE agents under the orders of President Trump are a modern day Gestapo. Do you realize how discussing a phrase that is considering the history of Nazi Germany.
Speaker 2: Would you like to recant that statement what I.
Speaker 13: Said, Congressman, and I have a long history of sporting law enforcement.
Speaker 2: I said President.
Speaker 13: Trump was using them as his modern day Gestapo, not identifying who you are, coming up in unmarked bands, taking people away and giving it.
Speaker 12: Is it the responsibility of ICE to actually deport illegal aliens in the United States who are here?
Speaker 2: Isn't that their responsibility?
Speaker 13: Yes, it is, Congressman, except that the Constitution is.
Speaker 1: Not an inconvenience. It's not an either o.
Speaker 2: Nobody's said an your job.
Speaker 12: Do you have a responsibility to deport illegal aliens in the review process? Going through that process right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the insanity thing I'm talking about Rick, the guy who was just a Democratic Democratic nominee for vice president, comparing ICE to Gestapo. I mean, yeah, they have lost their minds, and that is good for the GOP. It is good for the GOP more and more people seeing who they really are. Three or three seOne three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Hey, I'm seeing some indications. We'll find out together, right, but some indications this federal court hearing out in California over the president's use of the National Guard. That there may be it's possible. I'm not predicting this, but it's possible we're soon going to get a court order that enjoins that based on some kind of technical procedural issue, a claim that Trump should have issued the order in a particular way and through Gavin Newsom. So I know we're getting into legal minutie here, but it may end up mattering, and we may see this use of the National Guard and joined out in Los Angeles until the President reissues the order in a particular way.
Speaker 2: Dan, you and I have cited standards in the past.
Speaker 3: This is far from unprecedented, and one of them happened when your dad was on duty in the nineteen sixty eight Democratic National Convention that was getting out of him. In the president of the United States at that time, Lyndon Baines Johnson has every authority under the plan power of the executive Branch, which Andy McCarthy spoke about with you earlier this week, and Andy's an expert on everything pertaining to the law. The president makes that decision without having to check in with anybody.
Speaker 2: And this is what the courts are doing.
Speaker 3: They're looking to kind of death by a thousand cuts undermine and second guests, every little policy decision that President Trump makes that's unprecedented, that has not been done to a sitting president of the United States.
Speaker 1: You know, And I think there's going to be I think the Supreme Court is going to address this shortly in a case they took up regarding birthright citizenship. But the point of the case wasn't so much to resolve the birthright citizenship issue as to resolve the issue of whether individual federal district court judges could issue national injunctions affecting parties not before the court. And so I think we're going to get something pretty important from the US Supreme Court quickly, and that if we do see a judge enjoin the president's use of the California National Guard, the nationalizing of the Guard, I expect it's going to be based on a technical procedural concern and something the President could fix pretty quickly. So we'll let you know as soon as that news comes down. Three or three someone three eight, two, five, five. We'll get to some text after the break. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast, if you provide an update on Iran.
Speaker 11: We're hearing reports that US personnel are being moved out of the region when it's striking business.
Speaker 13: Well, they are being moved out because it could be a dangerous place, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: But they are being a we've given.
Speaker 9: Notice to move out.
Speaker 2: And we'll see what happens.
Speaker 7: Is there anything that can be done to dial That's how much you're down in the region.
Speaker 13: They can't have a nuclear weapon person, they can't have a new clue.
Speaker 2: We're not going to allow that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's one of two things, right, Either a strike is coming soon, Israel striking arounds nuclear sites, or this is peace through strength and the President trying to ratchet the pressure up on Iran. No way we can know from the outside. I do have to believe this though, right if there was in fact a strike coming soon, you would think that these moves would be made quietly right now, so Israel would have more of an element of surprise. But hey, we will find out together. But do you want to get your take on whether you think a military action should be taken to knock out the Iranian nuclear sites. I'm guessing Ryan maybe I'd be wrong, but I'm guessing that if we were to ask about the US taking that action, will probably be about ninety nine to one against. But the question of whether Israel right now should because Iran's made it clear, right, not the good people of Iran, but obviously the corrupt regime has made it clear. They do intend to commit another Holocaust on an even horrifically larger scale. That is their intention, and they intend to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, and nobody should doubt them. When say that three or three someone three eight two five five takes d An five seven seven three nine want to get to some text, Dan wondering what Senator Padilla did that was unlawful. Watch the tape he wanted to ask a question. I have not seen a continuous tape start to finish. I've seen tape incremental tape of him in the room. From everything I've seen, and then the descriptions provided I'll play that sound from Secretary Gnome, et cetera. It is my understanding that Senator Padilla came in without a Senate Security pin, without identifying himself, and while he's yelling things at Gnome, he's moving very quickly toward this sitting Cabinet secretary. And at that point, as someone said, he acted like a threat, so he was treated like a threat. So then he's being pushed back out. It's only then that he says, I'm Senator Padilla. But what difference should that make? What difference should that make? Given the behavior and what did he do that was illegal? Well, first of all, I have to look at the particular statutes out there, but generally speaking, you're not allowed to barge into an event, whether it's a government, private event, whatever and disturb the peace like that. But then beyond that, when he starts resisting, and there's no question that he was resisting security at some point. Now I can't tell whether we're talking about homeland security, FBI, private security, but he was clearly resisting at one point. And then at that point I would think that would constitute a crime, and that's why he was handcuffed.
Speaker 3: Well, he set himself dan in the clips that we've already aired to our dear Texter. He was not arrested, he was not detained. He was restrained for two reasons. One, he was acting like a protester like you might see somebody shouting in a congressional hearing like the confirmation process for Brett Cavin, I remember, and they would take those protesters out.
Speaker 2: That's what he was there. He was a protester.
Speaker 3: Further that point, not wearing the Senate pin, so not acting in his authorized capacity as a senator. He has opportunities through a meeting and through hearings to address the second Harry in those settings. In this one, if he wants to pretend to be a member of the media like you or me, you and I know how to conduct ourselves at a press conference. No, you'll just start shouting things at Christin.
Speaker 1: No, he wanted this, and this is why I think it's so good. It came down this way, right. He wanted this, he wanted to go in, he wanted to disrupt this, he wanted to resist. And it is so important that America sees that no, everybody's going to be treated equally. And I think that's a very very important message. Dan says a texture, I think we should pull all the troops in California and let California burn to the ground. Apparently that's what Kevin wants. I don't want to see California burn to the ground. I think Trump has done a tremendous job stabilizing things in California. The reason we're talking about it now is from what I'm seeing, you know, texted, tweeted out of the courtroom, etc. There is a chance that a judge out there might enjoin the President's use of the National Guard at this point based upon a technical procedural step, whether the initial order was done correctly in a procedure away that Trump could then correct. Dan pidias stunt is called aji prop. Is that how you say it?
Speaker 6: Ryan?
Speaker 2: That's right, Okay, a prop?
Speaker 1: Let's see Dan, other than Fetterman, do any Dems ever depart from party lines in any material manner? I can't think of a single DEM in Colorado departing from party lines. So yeah, No, can't think anybody. If somebody has an idea, let us know, Dan, No one wants to be the next day tip the National Guard federalized. And that's what we were talking about earlier. And I'll play that sound again when we have a little more time in the next segment. But really good Channel nine interview with Mayor Johnston, where he seems to at first admit that the reason he allowed police to do what police do so well when he allows them to enforce the law against these anti ice protesters, is that he didn't want Trump stepping in, but then he tried to deny that. In any case, it's obvious, right, It's obvious Johnston, who so often doesn't allow the police to do what they want to do, force the law does in this case because Trump has made it clear he will step in. And it's clear to Johnston Trump would step in, he would do so legally, and he would win. So I think that's why Mike Johnston allowed the police to enforce the law against these protesters. Will play that sound coming up early in the five. Colonel kirk Dale from Parker, Colorado. Colonel, how you doing, my friend?
Speaker 6: I'm doing well? Sor I have you called in a while?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: You missed jo Button. I'll make my quick statements. I wanted to comment about the possible stripe by Israel if you you men out recalled. But on the day that they struck Gaza, Gauza took place and they have packed Israel. You asked me what I thought should happen. In response to that, I said, attack Israel, attack Iran, right and no reason to change my opinion at this point in time, and I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Well, and Colonel, and for those new to the show, Colonel Kurt is a true American hero who has risked his life many times for this nation in combat. But Colonel, your point at the time following October seven is that the straight out of hell attacks of October seven were in fact Iran attacking Israel. And I think that's a very correct way to look at a colonel. The music means I have to go, I'm so glad to hear your voice again. I hope you call us every single day. Three three someone three eight, two five five. That's in the mix again. We'll play some sound from President Trump who says, yeah, we're removing Americans from that region because there might be a strike on Iran, should there be. You're on the Dead Captain Show.