Speaker 1: Where the spirit of America lives. Our freedom every day.
Speaker 2: Freedom of speech is one of the anchors of our society.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC The talk station five O five at fifty five k r C the talk Station.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Some sad sat Well, we're Joe's optimistic today. Happy Wednesday. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be and looking forward to listener lunch if we can make it. Gonna be at Anderson Public Grill today and usually starts about eleven thirty, So put that down if you've got some time, enjoy the Fellowship's last opportunity for us to get together for a listener lunch before the presidential election. Of course, did you watch the debate last night? I will be honest with you, I did not, Although I did watch the Sanza Landsman debate. Orlando Sanza just cleaned Greg Lansman's clock boy. Lansmo came across as an idiot. I don't know if you saw that. I was just thoroughly impressed with Orlando. I am biased in favor of them, clearly, but in terms of debate performance, I'm clearly the winner on that one. And of course, the aftermath of the vice presidential debate. It looks like vance chalk one up in the chalk one up in the win column. And that's from reporters both from the far right and left. Get to that a few moments, so I'll let you know what's coming up on the fifty five Case Morning Show. Looking forward to seven oh five. First guest, and always enjoy having Jack Atherton on the program. The Big Picture with Jack Atherd and he will discuss the vice presidential debate. Jack joined the program at seven oh five, follow by claimont Kenny Veterans Services, Steve Balzo. He'll be back talking about the Pack Dack and the Compact Act. More information on that. Got to get that info out to our veteran friends. It's really important and some amazing opportunities for veterans get some help through the Pact and Compact Acts. Seven forty with Steve, followed by Oh I love this Wednesday. You know I love Wednesday's because the Judge Ana of Polatano. But we will also have Congress Smamassi preceding Judgement polaton which I call the favorite hour of radio. Congress Mamassi will address the national debt and continuing resolutions, his favorite topic the FEDS roll in January sixth, apparently had a hearing on that this week, and we'll be hearing what the updates are on that. I know there's a lot of things swirling around, but the federal government's FDI is involved in egging people on in January sixth. And finally, John Carrey hates the First Amendment. Yes, I talked about that the other day. He is on record he actually hates America. Seemingly no no, no more question mark swirling around John Carry's position relative to America. First Amendment got to be thrown out. And it's so easy to get things done in authoritarian regimes. Oh, we don't have to deal with that, pesky Congress. We don't have to do able debates. We just you know, Jijon Pinge just pulls his pet out, waves his hand, has a couple of people executed, and gets what he wants done. That's the world John Kerry wants to live in. And it's really scary stuff. Congress from Nancy on that topic, and then Judge Ennenapolitano body blows the George W. Bush in connection with Gitmo Deal or no deal was like, wow, I know, I know the judge is no fan of George W. Bush and the torture that went on in Getmo. Obviously, he's been on record many times over the years criticizing that, and of course that plea deal that was entered into with the terrorist in Gitmo, where he was going to come out and admit to everything, talk in detail about how the nine to eleven the bombings were or the nine to eleven terrorism was organized and all that he promised that on the plea agreement. And there's some complicating factors that the judge will go into about how we've set our souls up to fail with Gitmo and that plea deal and the complete deal obviously with the plug that got pulled on it. So anyway, eight thirty, with that, you want to feel free to call in. I'd love to hear from you. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones and looking at two sides of the reporting coin nine. I'll give the Wall Street Journal a little bit more credibility when it comes to actually reporting. But I always and am fond of the opinion section. Sometimes agree with the commentators in the opinion sections sometimes I disagree, and they even offer commentators from a broad swath of the political spectrum.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I've been.
Speaker 2: Flipping over to Politico, a left leaning website. I think most of my friends know that they know about Politico, and they also have editorial commentators. Regularly, when Politico and the Wall Street Journal editorial commentators agree on the outcome of the Vice president should debate, you know, there's a clear winner, and it was JD.
Speaker 1: Vance.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just a not overwhelming approval of Vance and less criticism of Waltz, of course from Politico. But in the final analysis, each of the political commentators Holly Otter Byne and Steve Shephard, Lisa Kashinsky, Eugene Daniels, Adam Ran all declaring the winner to be Vance in that debate, and people who were wondering the issue of abortion came up, and I think JD. Vance navigated the topic pretty well, I should, some compassion, some understanding, talked about how the Republicans need to regain trust, and got Waltz backed into a corner about the killing a baby and you know, the late term pregnancy and what if a baby's born still alive? When you tried to abort it. Walt's got into a bit of a sticky wicket there. But while Donald Trump was watching, the question that apparently was unanswered up until last night, a definitive rejection on a national federal abortion because Donald Trump has been paying attention understands the Constitution I think better than any of the Democrats to keep talking about this alleged national abortion ban the Republicans are behind, which any smart Republican knows would be impossible because of the Supreme Court opinion. It came up Donald Trump on social media during the presidential quote in bold or I'm sorry in all upper caps some part of its bold. Everyone knows I would not support a federal abortion ban under any circumstances, and would in fact veto it. And here's where Donald Trump understands the situation in terms of the law and what the Constitution allows and does not allow. The Constitution does not give the federal government power of this topic. So say at the Supreme Court it's a state issue. Here's where he says, because it is up to the states to decide based on the will of their voters, the will of the people. Like Ronald Reagan, for me. I fully support the three exceptions for rape incests in the life of the mother. I do not support the democratic radical position of late term abortion, like, as an example, in the seventh, eighth, or ninth month, or in case there's any question, the possibility of execution of the baby after birth. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Exclamation point close quote Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: So people were clamoring for the definitive response from Donald Trump on that topic. There it is, and he's right, And it doesn't matter what Donald trump position is on abortion. As president of the United States of America, he can of course advocate for it or against it, but he has no control over the law regarding abortion.
Speaker 1: It's in the state's hands.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Ohio, where we have a constitutional right to an abortion under a pretty broad set of circumstances. Voter referendum. Voter's got what they wanted on that one, apparently, I guess. Anyway, some of the observations from the debate A great opportunity need to talk about since Iran launched missiles into Israel fairly unsuccessfully, looks like World War three breaking out. Of course, we'll be talking about that this morning. Would you support a preemptive strike on Iran if that's what the Prime Minister of Israel said he was going to do. Waltz didn't answer the question, apparently, just danced around it, used a lot of time to blame Donald Trump for leaving a more dangerous Iran walking away from the twenty fifteen nuclear agreement. Vance said, clearly and succinctly, it's up to Israel to choose what it needs to do to defend itself in the US ought to support Israel's decision. Boom answer the question, it's always nice. And then the fact checking, the one big, the one big revelation of that slight bias on the part of CBS and Margaret Brennan when it was said ahead of time that there would be no fact checking. What does Margaret Brennan do? She interjects the fact clearing up the record and fact checking something Vance said relatively. Springfield Ohio and the immigration situation. So after the exchange from Waltz and Vance, just to clarify for our viewers, Springfield, Ohio does have a large number of Asian migrants who have legal status temporary protected status. Obviously an effort to well, I guess prejudice viewers against Donald Trump. And of course Vance's position hmm, which is Biden administration shouldn't have made it so easy for them to obtain this status. Margaret Vance interrupted as they attempted to move away from that subject matter and onto another topic.
Speaker 1: Margaret, the rules were.
Speaker 2: The rules were that you guys weren't going to fact check, and since you're fact checking me, I think it's important to say what's actually going on. So there's an application called CBP one app where you can go on as an illegal immigrant to apply for asylum or apply for parole and be granted legal status at the way eve of a Kamala Harris open border wand that is not a person coming in applying for a green card and waiting for ten years.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Brennan interjected, Oh, thank you, senator for describing the legal process. We have so much to get to, senator, and as Vance persisted a little bit, Waltz endeavored to chime in, and then that's when they shut the microphones off. Gentlemen, the audience can't hear you because your MIC's art cut and at that point, no more fact checking.
Speaker 1: So well done. JD.
Speaker 2: Vans for shooting down her efforts to steer the direction of the conversation in a direction that made, of course, the Republican side of the ledger look worse.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 2: Kim Straussler with The Journal observed that Democrats thought Waltz needed to provide something more than Kamala Harris's words, oud sound bite answers to questions on policies and positions. No one knows where Harris is, It's observed Waltz maybe was sent in to do the job of filling in the blanks.
Speaker 1: He didn't do it. She said.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota missed the memo. Only a few questions into the bait, the Walt's formula became clear deflect on any Harris plans, and then turned to attack Trump. Would miss Harris support a preemptist strike on Iran? Look at those dumb Trump tweets. What's the Harris climate and energy plan? Mister Trump called climate change hoax? How can we handle the border mister Trump argued against the border bill. She said this performance would gratify anti Trumper's and might speak to some Americans who decided to vote on questions of character, but many other viewers probably left with the strong impression that Walts was evading questions about his own team's policies, especially given Jade Vance's clear answers on Trump's plans, it's now impossible to believe. She observes that this strategy by miss Harris is anything other than deliberate. The campaign knows them Americans are curious, but also that its ideas amount to a supersized version of the unpopular Biden agenda of more spending, big government, border chaos, and the Green New Deal. So the goal is to say as little as possible. Mister Watts at least followed campaign orders five point seventeen fifty five KRCD talk station and not as not as much praise over at the Politico and all their their commentators, but again Vance chalking it up in the win column from their perspective as well. Five one, three, seven, four nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Tako with pound five fifty on eighteen T funds, I'll.
Speaker 5: Be right back, fifty five car the talk station, the free iHeart rate.
Speaker 1: Five one.
Speaker 2: If you want to say it's sick, can be saying it it is. Listener lunch on Wednesday. Keep in mind, because I'm hoping to see a lot of people today at Dianason pum MC grow have nice political conversations and get in uh ex I for the upcoming presidential election. Still can't believe we're just like thirty days away a little more. It just absolutely amazes me so much has happened. I think afore, you know, like almost four years of the Morning Show to the Biden administration and it's already almost over. It's the passage of time. When you get older, it just it goes by so much quicker then you perceived time when you're a young person. So anyway, sorry about that. But speaking of fact checking, there wasn't an opportunity to do the fact checking. But during the debate, Waltz claimed that the Trump era tax cuts predominantly went to top guys, the top guys benefit of America's wealthy was his words, top guys.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump made a promise, and I'll give you this. He kept it.
Speaker 2: He looked, he took books to mar al Lago said you're rich as hell, I'm going to give you a tax cut. What happened there was an eight trillion dollar increase in the national debt, the largest everyge.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Walls is complaining about the national debt increasing under the Trump administration. He has the number wrong, But the idea that any Democrat could be concerned about fiscal policy and being fiscally responsible is just laughable. Anyhow, and that was one of my main criticisms from the Trump administration. You know, I've been on record multiple times. How is it that our debt went up so much under a Republican president? Anyhow, no one's in the mood to God's spending. It's pretty obvious. We'll talk with Congress and Massey about that later this morning. Waltz went on, Now he's proposing a twenty percent consumption sales tax, and everything we bring in everyone agrees in, including businesses, it will be destabilizing, would increase inflation, potentially lead to a recession.
Speaker 1: That's Walts.
Speaker 2: However, according to December September twenty twenty report from the US Senate Committee on Finance, middle income Americans are the ones I saw the biggest decrease in total tax liability between twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen, and when the tax cups and jogs at went into effect. Data notes that Americans with annual incomes between fifty and one hundred thousand dollars saw tax liability drop twice as much as Americans who make a million dollars or more.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. In response, JD.
Speaker 2: Vance had this to say, Tim admirably admits that they want to on to do the Trump tax cuts, But if you look at what it was so different about Donald Trump's tax cuts, even from previous Republican tax cut plans, it's that a lot of those resources went to giving more take home pay to middle class and working class Americans. I think you got a tough job here. Vance went on to say, because you've got to play whack them mole. You've got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver rising take home pay, which of course he did. You got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver lower inflation, which of course he did. And then he simultaneously got to defend Kamala Harris as atrocious economic record which has made gas, groceries and housing unaffordable for American citizens. Well stated, so, post debate fact checking is okay. Mid debate fact checking was under the rules for the debate last night for about of course, when the fact checking come up you knew it was going to be against the Republican coming on in five twenty five If you've got care Cee talks day, I got local stories to talk about. Of course we will get into the details of Israel and the war with Iran now World War three breaking out question mark. A lot of folks suggesting this is the opportunity to get rid of the Iranian nuclear processing facilities, the bomb making facilities. Question do we have arms? Are there bunker busting bombs big enough to reach down into the depths of the planet where Iran is building its nuclear weapons someday out there with military knowledge, Go let me know about that. I've been told No. Five twenty five fifty five KRSTEE talk station and be right back for local stories. Fifty five KRC dot Com five twenty eight at fifty five car CD talk station. Did I mention yet that it's listener to lunch da at Annison pub and Girl Joe? Did Did I bring that up before? Anyhow? Feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk found five fifty on AT and T phones. Always enjoyed the company, h and the Daniel Davis Steve DIVESO on Israel Lovan. If you didn't get a chance to listen to Daniel Davis not exactly a warmonger, Daniel, anyway, check that podcast out. Fifty five kr SE dot com. Information about the Parkinson's five K. I'll be there for that one that's taking place on Saturday and the run begins at ten am, a gates open at eight. Details right there. Help out the local Parkinson's community and this is the biggest fundraiser of the year and the money that goes that they make during this fundraiser helps support all of the programs, the exercise programs for folks struggling with art Parkinson's as well as everything else they do. So it's a fun event, free food, great fellowship, and you don't have to run, and there's a children's a tiny tot run and there's also a one cave if you don't want to do a five K, So lots of opportunities there to help out the Parkinson's community. Fifty five krc dot com for all the details right there. So, without further ado dive into local stories. Apparently the Hurricane Helen Helen impacting the stri state farmers big impact on agriculture in the tri State, which could turn in turn impact the cost to fill up your grocery card. Oh goodie. Most recent issue farms have been facing here in Ohio strong winds or damaging crops. Garver family farm harvested their field ahead of the arrival of the bad weather, but has not changed what has been a challenging year for the people who grow the food that ends up on your tables, they report. They said the drought impacted water levels on the Mississippi River, meaning barges they used to export their harvests couldn't be loaded to capacity because they hit the riverbed after jumping hurdles with the drought and the river levels, winds from the hurricane level the crops to the east, making them difficult for farmers to harvest. Garbas said, you know Mount Oraberra and so forth. I've heard that the drought was more severe in that area. So feel for those people because my brother Mike and I have experienced that. Last time we had something that severe was around nineteen eighty three, very very very stressful time to see something like you put your hard work into and all you can do is just watch it wither and suffer.
Speaker 1: It's very hard. Yeah, we were.
Speaker 2: My wife and I commented regularly about how terrible the corn crop looked everywhere we went before the rain showed up, because of course we were short on rain, so there were crops that are already damaged due to weather.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 2: Other pressures inflation and what the hurricanes floodwaters have done to farmers. Your grocery budget may soon need an adjustment. That's reported. Oh, I had the port closure to the problems associated with getting a fresh produce into your neighborhood grocery store, and we might be facing a bit of a crisis here. Hate to be gloom and doomy about it, but that's reality. One person dad after a shooting in north Amone happened on yesterday one hundred block a glenn Ridge Place. Since they pleased, some district force showed up at the call around eight pm. Officers that a fifty three year old man had been killed. Police say the car found of the scene was involved in the shooting. Officers hadn't released suspect information yet, so details more details I presume will follow. I suppose if you have any information about that, give Crimesoppers a call it.
Speaker 1: Three five, two thirty forty. Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do we give the award to an eighteen year old kid calling in a threat? Joe, he's an adult, he's eligible. Another threat made to Tri State School probably heard at top of our news, resulting in the arrest of a student. Holly Hanzel, spokesman for the taliwan To School, said the threat was made late Monday evening investigated throughout the night. Hamilton Police said the eighteen year old Kenneth Cartwright has been accused of posting a threat on Snapchat toward the Tallewanto High School.
Speaker 1: Court to the report.
Speaker 2: Says Cartwright quote posted a picture of himself with the caption do.
Speaker 1: Not come to school tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm shooting the f wording place up close quote not mincing words on that. Police confirmed the Cartwright is a student. While the threat was deemed as not credible, additional law enforcement was on campus yesterday as a precaution. Court of the statement, She said, a threat of this nature is very serious criminal offense. The school district will pursue all disciplinary measures. This person is also facing serious criminal charges in Butler County. Cartwright, for his part, now is behind bars in the Butler County Jail facing one kind of making terroristic threats, a third degree felony. Of course, he joins the list of a whole bunch of other students have recently been arrested in the tri State after making threats against schools or having weapons on school grounds.
Speaker 6: Perios, the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you.
Speaker 1: You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche.
Speaker 4: Dum good going douce.
Speaker 7: Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 2: And someone who can share the award The person who destroyed a park bathroom place you know the Kentucky looking for answers after a park bathroom severely and intentionally damaged. Hell, it looks like they took a sledgehammer to the thing. Edrew Police say the restroom by the Tennis Courts President's Park destroyed by a person or group of people. Investigative believe the incident took place September twenty eighth, between seven pm and ten pm. Photos posted online by the police show the mirror windows completely shattered. Objects appear to be rocks on the ground and the sink and the toilet completely smashed. So officers are asking residents to live between Turkey Foot Road and Colony Drive to check their doorbell security cameras to see if they have any recordings of suspicious activity. Writing online, the police said we were particularly interested in any footage showing juvenile subjects wearing red shirts and shorts. Someone somewhere in our community has information or a tip that can hold that person or persons accountable. Suspects will be criminally charged to say the police. If anyone is information, please call the Edgewood Police Department non emergency number eight five nine three five six thirty one ninety one. Yeah, I don't think their allowance is going to cover that. I presume it's a bunch of punk kids. Five point thirty five fifty five KRC the Talk Station. Feel free to give me a call, ife give anything to talk about something in particular, maybe the debate last night, or World War three breaking out in Israel, anything in between. Love to hear from you in the meantime. I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC the Talk Station. What's the best place to reach new customers for your business? Wherever they are, and that's exactly where you can be with iHeartMedia.
Speaker 1: We talked to our listeners etveruckstation.
Speaker 2: That's time for a stacker stupid this Wednesday, and why not normally steer clear a celebrity news, but when it's in the stack of stupid, we kind of make an exception in this morning, two celebrities making it to the stack of.
Speaker 1: Stud let's shart. We'll start with Sean.
Speaker 2: Diddy comes, yes, indeed now facing Teez Louise. So far one hundred and twenty accusers.
Speaker 8: What the happens?
Speaker 1: He is in hot water.
Speaker 2: At news conference yesterday, Texas based attorney, pretty famous guy apparently, Tony Busby said he represents now one hundred and twenty accusers. Allegations against Sean Diddy comes going back more than twenty years, and he's got a whole lot more clients. He's gonna unfold here in the near future. Stead of the news contents, we will the enablers who enable this conduct behind closed doors. We will pursue this matter no matter who. The evidence implicates a lot of veiled threats built into this statement, folks, many powerful people, many dirty secrets, pointing out his team has collected pictures, video texts, allegations will include, in his words, violent sexual assault or rape, facilitated sex with a controlled substance, dissemination of video recording, sexual abuse of miners. He said, it's a long list already, but it's because of the nature of this case. We're going to make sure, damn sure we are right before we do that these names will shock you. Referring to the celebrity names that apparently he's got a list of involved in all this. He said more than three thousand individuals have come to his office with accusations against Comms, and then he plans to begin filing lawsuits in a multiple states within the next thirty days, saying that he will name those other defendants at a later date. The other defendant that will shock you, apparently. Among his new group of accusers, Busby said, sixty two percent identify as African American. They hail from more than twenty five states, the majority coming from New York, California, Georgia, and Florida. Twenty five of the accusers were miners at the time of the alleged incidents, and the lawyer further claimed that one of the accusers was as young as nine years old at the time of the alleged incident.
Speaker 8: What the hell hm.
Speaker 2: HM COM's currently being detained at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn. They denied him bail, comes repeated that has fleeted not guilty, and his lawyers have said that he is innocent of all charges. I was waiting to figure out which SoundBite you were going to go on with that, Joe. I thought it was going to be Liam with whatever whatever. So you don't have a whole lot of faith in Diddy's defense team. Huh no, thanks dad.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: Another celebrities, green Day, has been banned from two Las Vegas radio stations playlists after Billy Joe Armstrong, lead singer green Day called their city an s whole.
Speaker 1: I know skeep your stupid amout.
Speaker 10: A been.
Speaker 2: J Rowler gour to San Francisco Bay area news station k r O N four k ron four punk singers said quote, we don't take s from people like effing John Fisher. I hate Las Vegas. It's the worst shole in America, I clearly, and so the radio station not taken kindly to the comments. With radio station KMOP came up ninety three riding on the Instagram. We have pulled any and all Green Day from our playlist. It's not us, Billy, it's you, not the Las Vegas radio station X whatdo simply, also obviously distressed by Armstrong's comments, writing on their website, quote, well, since the city heard him loud and clear, an X one of seven point five is not having it. A response to Armstrong's inflammatory comments, the station is banning all Green Day music effective immediately. Considering he played a pop show at Fremont Country Club last year, we're surprised at his comments. The show was spectacular, but now Armstrong has crossed a line with Las Vegas locals, so we're breaking up with Green Day completely.
Speaker 1: Bye Bye Billy, no buddy care.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I normally don't put celebrities in the news. I used to be a fan of Green Day. Normally I don't let politics get in the way of my musical selection and choice. I even saw him live in concert back before they were, you know, an arena band. But on a going forward basis, I think I'll manage without.
Speaker 11: Tell boat Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and why go down that road. The corporations have figured this out. If they go political, they're gonna hurt half of their their customer base, and another celebrity news Taylor Swift, apparently lost two million people who used to follow her on some stupid Internet account. Why well, because she endorsed Kamala Harris. Why would you do that? Seven eight hundred and eighty two three talk nine five fifty on AT and T phones. Uh, take advantage of a free roof inspection. Call my friends at Fast and Pro. You'd be glad you did. They're the best roofing company out there, says Brian Thomas. And I know it's a subjective statement, but I cannot imagine having a better roofing company. First off, you don't know the other guys. They may be the ripoff artists that I always warn you about. There's a ton of them out there. Go ahead and ask your an insurance adjuster about ripoff artists, lots of them. It's kind of baked into the when you're dealing with roofing companies. You don't have that concern With Fast and Pro Roofing locally owned and operated. It's a female owned and veteran owned company. Ray and Amanda awesome team. They have absolutely superior roofing work they do, and they do commercial roofs, residential roots. I know they've done all kinds of projects, both big and small, throughout the Greater Cincinnati area and the work is absolutely just perfect. They do metal work, custom work of slate work, and they can do metal rus and in lieu of shingle roofs. And if you're get int a shingle roof replacement because you need one, they'll automatically upgrade you at no additional cost to the certainty Landmark Pro fifty year shingle. They also do solar powered blinds and skylights and all kinds of exterior projects as well. Everything starts with a free quote or free inspection. In fact, if you're just going to have them do siding, they're great with siding work. By the way, they'll still inspect your roof and my friend Steve thanks them for that because he called them to do the siding work and they inspected his roof and found a latent problem up there that could have caused them a big problem down the road. That's why you have your roof inspected, get ahead of problems. It'll save you money. A plus with a better business VIEWA of course, Fasten fast E n Fastenedpro roofing dot Com tell him, Brian said, I have any call for the pre inspection five one three seven seven four, ninety four, ninety five, seven seven four ninety four, ninety five.
Speaker 12: Fifty five KRC October is cybersecurity awareness of mind.
Speaker 2: I think you get tired of me reminding folks of that. But looking forward to a nice, nice lunch today. Give himself a big old Anderson Public gril Burger. Go to the stack is stupid. Let's get a naked Guy's not Friday, but there are naked people in the stack of stupid almost every single day, indeed, and quite often in Florida, which is where we go for this. One Tampa, Florida naked guy jumped a fence at a Tampa home, ultimately arrested after deputy c he put a seven year old girl in a choke called why are you doing that, before then stabbing in an eighty year old eighty one year old man. Four pm Sunday, Hillsboro deputies responded to home and Spence Avenue. We got a report that a naked guy jumped over the back yard fence and placed a young child under that choke hold while she was on her trampoline.
Speaker 1: Girl's mom and nearby neighbors.
Speaker 2: Rescue the child with the suspect, twenty seven year old Yawn Gonzales, Vasquez took off to another residence. Court to Sheriff Chad Carnister, I can't imagine the terror that this mother must have felt as she watched a violent man lay hands on her child. The bravery shown by her and the neighbors who intervene to rescue this girl is heroic. Indeed, vescar has learned that when Vasquez ran away, he entered another home and then stabbed an eighty one year old man. Victim taken a nearby hospital for treatment. Current condition not disclosed. Sheriff said the individual evil actions targeted both a child and utterly person showed that he has disregard for human life. Video shows deputies find Vasquez hiding under a covered porch in the backyard of a home near Kimball Avenue who Vasquez arrested booked into the Orient Road Jail facing several charges, including two charges of berkeley with battery aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Additional charges are pending. Doesn't say anything about, you know, exposing himself in public got any theories on whether drugs are involved with that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see here.
Speaker 2: Tyler Brawley, thirty years old, in court Wednesday, flank by supporters and more than six weeks after police added additional charges she was She was in August arrested at the school after police launched an investigation allegations a seventeen year old boy had been sexually touched by a female teacher, taking to Liverpool Police Station in charge with sexual intercourse with a person between seventeen and eighteen under special care. Charged with sexually touching a person between seventeen and eighteen under special care and aggravated sexual assault. She actually accused of having sex with two students. Released on conditional bail, but re arrested more than a week later, charged with a string of other offenses relating to a separate complaint enticing to commit offense sexual intercourse with a person under care. Also charged with sexually touching a person as I mentioned. Court documents indicate she's been accused of exchanging social media message with a sixteen year old over a one week period in July. Accused of soliciting and accessing child abuse material via social media in July and then alleged to have engaged in sexual acts with the same teenager at the Southwestern Sydney School on another date, also alleged to have incited a sixteen year old to sexually touch her and sexually touch them during that same time. She is also alleged to have incited the teacher to have sexual intercourse. What is with teachers, She's thirty years old. Pick on somebody your own size, pervert. And Finally, Pennsylvania father accused of shooting and killing his son during an argument over the family's vehicle waited twelve hours to call nine one one while he watched what were described in the complaint as religious videos. John Friditus sixty seven facing murder charges, aggravated assault, recklessly and dangering another person in a simple assault in the death of his own son, forty thw year old John Gustitus. Shooting happened Sunday after the elder man woke up sometime between eight and nine am after hearing his son chasing a cat around the room. Father allegedly went to his son's room to get the cat. When his son demanded the family's car, the two argued. The elder Guestditis allegedly retrieved a three point fifty seven magnum revolver, went back to his son's room. Son grabbed a screwdriver out of his bed post and approached his father, and that's when the younger son, when his son got shot in the head. Dad didn't call police right away because he thought about taking his own life later telling of Vesigs, I'm sorry. He later allegedly told investigators about about taking his life. Instead, he watched religious videos for hours, which led him to call the police.
Speaker 1: Okay, eight pm.
Speaker 2: East Union Township Police Chief Chris Dimmick, dispatch from a shooting call to a home in Franklin Street, said in the press release, when the chief arride the Elberg status was sitting on the porch where he was arrested, and investigators found his son dead in the bedroom from that gunshot wound to the face. Suspect allegedly tolled investigators he didn't remember pulling the trigger, but acknowledged he must have. I guess say he knew his son was dead after hearing his son making a gurgling sound.
Speaker 1: He's off to prison.
Speaker 2: Bail quarter of a million dollars set to a peer back in court on the tenth how he responded to something like that, five fifty six fifty five care see de talk station. Lots more coming up. Bobby's on the phone. Take your call, Bobby and listen to here. I look forward to hearing others too. One three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk hit pound five fifty on an AT and T phone.
Speaker 1: Stick around. I'll be back after the.
Speaker 3: News updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaigns.
Speaker 4: Do you have it here?
Speaker 9: Invite?
Speaker 3: Uh, he's a threat to democracy.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talk station. What can the Claremont County BSO do for six to fifty five kr?
Speaker 2: Seed the talk station on a very happy Wednesday to Brian Thomas inviting YouTube listener lunch. You're gonna get sick out here hearing me do the invites this morning. But it is today. It's the last one for the election. I'm excited about going of the Anderson Pub and Grill. They take great caravas, and the burghers and food are always wonderful. About eleven thirty if you can make it Anderson Pub and Grill. So of course, World War three breaking out, Israel attacked by Iran direct missile strikes, and some interesting observations on that. I will get to the phones here just in a minute. Let you know what's coming up here in the Morning Show one hour from now, The Big Picture with Jack Avett and brilliant man he is. He is going to offer his thoughts and comments about the vice presidential debate last evening one hour from now, followed by Steve Balzo from Kama County Veteran Services seven point forty more information on the Packed Act and Compact Act. My veteran friends and their families need to get that information. Some really important benefits there, so Steve will join us to talk about that. Two hours eight oh five. Congressman Thomas Massey National Debt Continuing Resolutions. Here's one My listeners will be interested in his comments on the FEDS roll in the January sixth drunken fraternity party, which is what I like to refer that to as I had a hearing this week on that topic. So the details from Congressman Massy, followed by John Kerry Well hates America and hates the First Amendment. That's the three topics with the Congressman followed by Judge Enna Politano at eight thirty five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones, starting with CJ.
Speaker 1: Bobby hang on, get you in a second. CJ.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the fifty five Carse Morning Show. Thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 13: Oh thank you. You know, I was asked yesterday by somebody if Kamala is starting to look a lot older and being aged as a candidate, and I said, you know what, I don't know, but I can tell you it doesn't sound like she wants to do the nuts and jobs of the presidentcy based on how she responded to the missile attack yesterday.
Speaker 1: That was an embarrassment.
Speaker 13: Reading that statement that.
Speaker 7: She read, in the fact that she read it the manner that she you know, as we learned through the Trump administration, if you can't since my sarcasm that unnamed sources are always.
Speaker 13: Right, that she totally missed the briefing on the upcoming hurricane last week and the damage that they could do, and she only responded to Trump's response and showed up to work for that and just watching how she's doing this, she's running as somebody who wants the airplane and not the job.
Speaker 2: I can understand your reaching that conclusion. Maybe she wants the job, she's just not capable of well the position because she lacks the cognitive ability to manage the position. I mean, you can want something, you know, I want to be an astronaut, Well, guess what, I'm not going to be an astronaut. I want to be a basketball player. Well, I'm only five to ten and I'm out of shape and I'm fifty nine years old. That's not going to happen. I want to be president of the United States of America. Well, I'm an idiot. I'm incapable articulating my strategy for the future. I've got a terrible hardcore left wing background. I am desperately trying to hide from people. So here's a word, salad. It's all she can manage to do. You talk, even having this conversation. Listen to what we're talking about here. She's the best that the Democrat Party has got. Now they can say that about Trump, fine, go ahead and let him say it. But he's demonstrably more qualified answer questions. He does have a record that was solid for the American people, and he delivered on some really, really, really wonderful things in spite of the fact that he was basically being you know, crucified the entire time in various forums. I mean, he was in a threat of impeachment from day one in office. Yet he's old, managed a lot of different things, and the economy did really well until COVID came along. She's got nothing to run on. That's why she's hiding from her record. And of course, you know, Waltz didn't do any service last night.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 2: And congratulations of JD Events for continuing to focus on Kamala Harris's record. It's a really good opportunity that he took advantage of to put the spotlight on Kamala Harrison the damage she's done to our country. Moving over, let's do what Bobby's got this morning. Bobby, Happy Wednesday to you.
Speaker 14: Happy Wednesday, my brother. With all the things going on in the world, I got a couple good things to start the day off.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad to hear that. Tell me about it.
Speaker 14: East Palestine got six hundred million dollars for the residence. Wow, that was a nice little clip for the people up there that took that beating from the North Forest, so southern. But they didn't claim any thing they did wrong, but they still get up six hundred million dollars to them. Well, last night I.
Speaker 1: Was just gonna say, I hope that's enough to make them whole.
Speaker 2: I I you know, considering the price of real estate, and I don't know how many houses there are there. Can you imagine the price of a house before the train derailment and after? I mean, do you think anybody in his right mind would really want to buy a house there? So they've lost a lot of they have an actual you know, you can you can put it on paper type of damages. And whether or not six hundred million dollars spread across all the residents who've been actually directly harmed by that leak, I don't know if it's quite enough, to be honest with you, But if that's what they negotiated and the residents are happy with that, that's okay.
Speaker 14: And the next thing is this Orlando last night suhredded Great?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that beautiful?
Speaker 14: His political career is as dead as a pan of pride.
Speaker 2: Kick and Greg watch if anybody watched. Yes, I am biased for Orlando. Signs I think he's a fantastic guy, but that was what was demonstrated last night. The guy as sharp as a razor, and Landsman sounded like a I don't know a.
Speaker 1: Valley girl.
Speaker 14: It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he should be embarrassed. I hope a lot of people watch that. I appreciate Channel five, you know, posting that debate. Anybody paying attention to the watch it knows who's the man for the job. Orlando Sonza knocked it out of the park. Thanks for bringing back out, appreciated Bobby. Some positive news out actually out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go back and see that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they've got a a loop of that video debate. It was wonderful to watch. Orlanzo just do man. He answered the questions directly while Lansman just danced around and sounded a lot like Kamala Harris. To be quite honest with you, call it dem speak formerly new speak. So what's uh? What do you think Israel is going to do? A lot of folks are talking about the next the response from Israel, and Israel says it is ready, it has a plan in place, and it's a question of biding their time. And some are suggesting now is the time that Iranian nuclear facilities should be targeted. We all know they're building a bomb, we all know where the centrifuges are. Then I'm certain the Israeli intelligence knows exactly where these particular sites are located. Can they actually do any damage to those sites if it's decided that they're going to strike Iran? I think they're justified in the response. You know, like JD Van said it last night, you know, if Iran wants to defend itself, we should back Israel wants to defend itself. We should back Israel's right to defend itself and support them in that. How far does that support reach and how far does it go? According to State departments folks versus Matthew Miller today speaking with reporters to initial assessments, we need time to collect all the information, we need time to talk to our Israeli counterparts, we need time to talk to other partners in the region, and we'll do this over the coming days. But it's clear that once again this is a significant escalation by Iran. And then when asked about whether Iran's nuclear site or sites as the case, maybe we're we're legitimate targets for an Israeli strike, which I think that's what Israel's planning on doing. His response, I don't want to get into it. And this is not to say I'm ruling anything out and that I'm ruling anything in. But I would answer any question this way, which is, we want to have these conversations with our Israeli counterparts over the coming days. It is clear that this is an unacceptable attack by Iran. There will be consequences. Good question the size and scope of the consequences and how big this will become or how big could this become Iran and Russia or have a great relation relationship now, so would we be bringing in the Russians in this conflict if Israel goes after Iran and hits those nuclear sites. Frightening time to be in the world, isn't it? Six fifteen fifty five k c DE Talk station. Feel free to call love to hear from you first though positive words. My dear friends at Plumb TIGHTE Plumbing always plumbing done right, and I always point out they live by that motto and they'll do a great job for you. They probably serve the greater Cincinnati area from northern Kentucky all the way up to date and truly exceptional plumbing experience is what you get. And I guess with all that rain you could have some serious drain solution issues. Maybe your some pump went out, you got a wet basement. Call plumb Tight. They have drain cleaning solutions geared to resolve the issues without any gimmicks or anything. No high pressure sales techniques, just getting your job, getting the job done right at the right price. Fair and ethical pricing is what you get with plumb type plumbing. They're great about communication and you'll know where they're coming over and I assure you the customer service will be war wonderful, take great care of you.
Speaker 1: They will.
Speaker 2: That's why I rely on plumb Tight Plumbing and they do twenty four hour day, seven day week emergency services. You can schedule your appointment online at plumtighttite, plump tight dot com or call them up five one three seven two seven tight. That's five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three.
Speaker 13: This is fifty five krc and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: If you missed our twenty twenty six nineteen to fifty five KRCV talk station, Happy Wednesday, thirty seven point fiftyive hundred eight hundredywo three talk Yah speaking of the Israeli response and what they're gonna do with Iran Journal's editorial board kind of pushing in the direction of going after those military of those nuclear bases writing Iran and Lisha's second direct missiles suldagans c Israel on Tuesday, this time with one hundred and eighty one ballistic missiles. All Israeli civilians were ordered to bomb shelters, most missiles intercepted. This is an act of war against a sovereign state, and American ally and at warrants a response targeting Iran's military and nuclear assets. That's pretty straightforward. This is around second missile brorage since April. No country can let this become a new norm. Israel reported a few citizens injured in one Palestinian may have been killed near Jericho in the attack. A terrorist shooting, possibly coordinated, killed seven Israelis. Work by the US and Israel to shoot down most of the missiles was spectacular, but it shouldn't have to be the next time.
Speaker 1: It may not be.
Speaker 2: In any pause there, I saw some fun facts about how expensive it is for those anti missile missiles, the defense missiles, And I thought to myself, it's report of that Iran has about three thousand of these nuclear or weather cruise missiles of various forms, some supersonic or hypersonic. You know, they launch one hundred and eighty and one hundred and eighty times one hundred and eighty. I guess anti missiles. How many of these interception missiles does Israel have? Couldn't they just do sort of a exhaust the Israeli ability to defend itself by just one barrage after another. Oh, here's another one hundred and eighty. Maybe tomorrow will send a two hundred, and then after that will fifty. At some point Israel is going to exhaust its supply of those. And that's what kind of worries me about Israel's ability to defend itself. Anyway, back to the editorial. After April's attack, Biden administration pressler pressured Israel for a token response, and President Biden said Israel should take the win since there was no great harm to Israel. Israel's restraint has now yielded this escalation, and it is under no obligation to restrain its retaliation.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 2: Prime Minister Benjamin and Yah, who hinted a stronger response in a statement to the israel Is quote, Iran made a big mistake and it will pay for it.
Speaker 1: Regiment.
Speaker 2: Iran doesn't understand our determination to defend ourselves and retaliate against our enemies. Close quote citing Hamas and his Balla leaders who've been killed since October seventh, said, and there are probably those in Tehran who don't understand this. They will understand. Question, But does Biden understand or whoever his running the presidency? I have to interject. Iran's active war is an opening to do considerable damage to the razime's missile program, drone plants, and nuclear sites. This is a test for a president who's been unwilling even to enforce oil.
Speaker 1: Sanctions against Iran.
Speaker 2: It's also a chance to restore at least a measure of US deterrence that has vanished during his presidency. Prior to the attack, Lloyd Austin, Defense Secretary warned Torono severe consequences. National Security Advisor Jake Zula Sullivan reiterated the pledge after the missile barrage. Having issued such a warning, mister Biden has an obligation to follow through or further erode US credibility. Yeah, it's like putting that red line in the sand and then someone walks over it and you make another line.
Speaker 1: Right, Nay, right.
Speaker 2: If there was ever a cause to target Iran's nuclear facilities, this is it. Iran has shown that it might well use a bomb if it's acquired, and Tehran would certainly use it as a deterrent cover for conventional and terrorist attacks on Israel, Sunni, Arab states, and perhaps the US. Iran is closer than ever to a nuclear weapon and won't stop itself. The question for America and Israel leaders is if not now? When Iran's revolutionary regime has shown itself again to be a regional and global menace. It started with the war via Hamas, which it funds, arms and trains to carry out masacers like the one on October seventh. It escalated via Hasbala, spreading the war to Lebanon other proxies, destabilize Iraq and Yemen, fire on Israeli and US troops, and block global shipping. It sends drones and missiles to Russia and rains ballistic missiles on Israel, all while seeking nukes. Escalating this confrontation now is a gamble for Iran. With Amas depleted in his Bala and disarray, Iran's proxies can't defend it the way they usually would. I told Ali Kamani, maybe betting that mister Biden will shrink again from defending this civilized world from a dangerous regime. Will he be right? That's a good question. I'm not necessarily its in getting into war, but Israel can much in the way Ukrainians have been busily defending themselves against the Russian onslaught with the help of well people who are supporters of Ukraine and providing them with military equipment and hardware. I suspect the United States can continue to do that. And don't forget, if you're talking about going after the Iranian drone manufacturing facilities, Russia may have a problem with that. That's the other challenge we have here, this escalating to a much larger conflict involving maybe even Russia. So lots of challenges, you know, it's times like these. I'm glad I'm not in the one in the position making all the decision and pushing all the buttons. But you know, as far as I'm concerned. I'm with jd Vance. Israel has a right to defend itself and we'll stand behind Israel and well maybe watch them defend themselves. Although we were involved slightly in defending Israel from the onslaught of missiles yesterday. Apparently our ships took some of them out twenty five Right now, Cribage, MIC's on the phone. I'm gonna looking forward to seeing him and listen to lunch today if you don't mind hanging on Mike amount of time in the segment, I want to mention Odor exit. I know you're on a submarine all those years, you think Odor exit would have solved the problem. I hear submarines have an interesting smell about them. That's another story for another day. I try to do it relatable there anyway, Odor egsit does have wonderful products that will eliminate the odors that you commonly encounter food oders, of course, if you have pats, pet odors, human odors like bathroom otors. Yes, they get rid of those two. And it's you can put these products on you know anything. They're non toxic, so yeah, go ahead and rub it on your dog or whatever. But they have you know products you can spray on concrete, like, for example, if you have a mold smell in your basement. Odor exit dot com is where you go. It's easy to figure out which product you need to get rid of the smell you're trying to get rid of. If you have any questions, just call the toll free number and ask them about it. If you use it as directed it doesn't work, you get your money back one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed online Odor Exit, ODO or XIT order it there it'll be delivered by tomorrow if your order be four to three, or buy it locally using the search engine od O r XIT, Odor exit dot.
Speaker 1: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: The Truth.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first Forting weather forecast. Not bad today.
Speaker 2: We start out cloud he end up sunny, high seventy six, get a few clouds every night out of forty ninth sunny skies tomorrow with the highest seventy eight clear over a night fifty six, and another sunny day on Friday, going all the way up to eighty two fifty four. Right now, it's time for chuck Ingram with traffic from.
Speaker 15: The UC Hunth Tramphing Center as the only eleven to one promise center in the region. U SEE Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er Choose u SEE Health when you need expert care. Highways doing fine. I'm not seeing any major problems to deal with as of yet. Just beginning to build a bit northbound four seventy one into the barrels above Grand Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six nine.
Speaker 2: At the five krcn DE talk station. Don't forget to the five kr SEA dot com. Git your podcast when you can't listen live or cut and paste, refer to a friend, get your iHeartMedia app why you're over there. Strongly encourage that and so you can listen to the content wherever you happen to be all the iartmedia content without further ado five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight two three Talk Cribbage Mike, looking forward to seeing you today. You are going to be at Anderson pubmcgrill today for the fifty five kr SEA listener lunch.
Speaker 14: Aren't you my friend with cribbage board in toe, Sir?
Speaker 2: You're gonna just look for another opportunity to gloat over a victory.
Speaker 1: I know it. I can sense.
Speaker 10: Another another day of competition, and you are a very good competitor, sir.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's nice for you to say. My win loss record does not suggest that.
Speaker 10: If you look on the other side of the border's a bunch of notches. I don't know where those came from, but you know.
Speaker 2: Ah, you are a superior cribbage player. I acknowledge that I'll learn a little bit from you though, so that's that's helpful for me anyhow. What's on your mind there today, mister submarine or Mike.
Speaker 10: Well, actually, that's an excellent point about odor exit because if they were to ever get a government contract the Submarine Force would keep them in business.
Speaker 2: Is it true what they say about the odor inside of submarine?
Speaker 10: Well, we amine is the number one element in our that removes the coach the co two from the air and it does have a unique smell as well as being totally encapsulated out of them, bringing in fresh air whenever you do pop up. But there's a lot of times either due to operational commitments or if the distiller does go down, and that's making freshwater out of seawater. We don't distill any kind of spirits done there. But anyway, so the first thing that they eliminate are showers. So there'll there'll be time two three days where if you've got one hundred and ten of your closest friends taking bird baths. Yeah, I could get the odor exit with the number one.
Speaker 2: What you want to yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's uh gross gross.
Speaker 10: Speaking speaking of submarines, and I surely hope it doesn't come to it. I can guarantee you who does have those nuclear facilities targeted is the USS Georgia submarine with its one hundred and forty four missiles sitting right in Iran's backyard right now, as well as special forces so and god forbid if it comes to that, but they got to know that. So I mean, if it does, I mean, if you think the first go for it was quick, you haven't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 2: So do those are they conventional missiles? Or are the nuclear missiles conventional?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, yeah, last thing I want is, yeah, I don't want to see nuclear war breaking out. So are you using them for others to use them?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: And concerning both debate Class Night, I did watch uh, first with the VP other than I think Tim Wallas having his Admiral Stockdale moment, you remember him, went with, oh, you know, I don't even know why I'm here, but he called him elf and knucklehead last night, and I just don't know when he couldn't answer that question about Tieneman Square. But maybe he was actually in Nebraska.
Speaker 2: And well that was his problem. I misspoke, he misspoke. You said you're a Teneman Square. It's one of the most important events, you know, in in in the recent history. For God's sake, we thought they were gonna go full on capitalists. There was support for, you know, overthrowing this oppressive Chinese Communist Party government. Next thing you know, tanks are rolling over human beings. You were there or you weren't. Were you at Woodstock or weren't you? I mean, this is a simple question. Can you can you misspeak on being at Tinaman Square when that was going down? No, I don't think so. You can lie though.
Speaker 10: So I think it was that Margaret Brennan the one moderator's only shiny moment when she did follow up, because clearly he tried the duck dodge. Yeah through his initial response. So but other than that, I think once again the fact checking by the two moderators, I think, and I'm glad Jadvans called her out for it, indeed, because it was clearly and they got caught at their hands in a cookie jar.
Speaker 1: Indeed. So you watch the other debate.
Speaker 10: Too, absolutely, and you talk about the varsity against the freshman there, I mean, or Orlando was just phenomenal stuff to the facts and Landsman said it sounded like a ten year old valley girl.
Speaker 1: You're a liar.
Speaker 10: You're a liar, you're a liared. He'd had no facts, and then once again he had his closing statement, and that's when he brought out once again. Even Walls mentioned Project twenty twenty five, you know, in January sixth and then and then the debate was over. But hopefully my Hamilton County friends watched that. I can't believe in this country people were still considered quote unquote undecided. But you know, let's let's get him in office, because having seen him at listener lunch, don't know if he's going.
Speaker 1: To be there today.
Speaker 10: I mean, he is the guy. And for a Navy guy to say that about an army guy, you know, he's got to.
Speaker 4: Go n shot there.
Speaker 1: Mike. I'm glad you're able to watch that because I have. I was.
Speaker 2: I was impressed with Orlando Suns before last night, and I'm my, he's just gone up multiple notches, and I didn't think that was possible because that was he was so on point, very fact driven, very I mean professional, in spite of the fact that they got bickering a little bit back and forth. It was only because Lansman just kept going off rails and making wild accusations. Yeah he did, he did well, fantastic. I will see you in a few hours there, Mike. Looking forward to taking another stay at that curribage game and joining some great fellowship with you, brother.
Speaker 1: Take care of Matt. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: Six thirty five fifty five K Steve Talk Station, got another mic online. You hang on for a second, Michael, be happy to take your call. After I mentioned cover Since he, I do a show with John Roman on Sundays and kind of facilitate in a deep discussion about what Cover Since he does. And it's really really informative. I've learned so much about medical insurance and so much about Cover since and what they do for their clients. And Medicare is something that they manage really really well. It's not just ensuring people who are working age. If you're heading on towards Medicare time frame like turning sixty five soon, please get in touch with the folks of Cover to be more than happy to help you make the educated right decisions on what you need to do for yourself to get the best possible coverage during those Medicare years. So they don't often talk about that, but I was talking with John the other day in preparation and one of those shows and got really important time to get in touch with him before you get on Medicare multiple different ways to put you in a better position, just the same way he does for people of working age. You got insurance medical insurance, he's a dollar one coverage? Does it really really expensive? Do you know anything about your insurance plan? A lot of people don't even know how their insurance works. That's why you need the team at Cover SINCI. They look at you specifically your individual members of your family. If you're looking for family coverage groups, they look at every single one of your employees because each one may be in a different circumstance, in a different place in life. They prepare a package of medical insurance plans that will be less expensive and provide better coverage. So it's really amazing what they can do working for you, not the insurance companies that they work with. I have one three eight hundred calls, no obligation to get in touch with them, have them doing analysis for you. They're going to cost you a dime five one three eight hundred two two five five online a form you can fill out on the website where you can learn more about the team. It's coversincy dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc I'm Carrie Champion and this is season four of Naked Sports.
Speaker 2: Up first six forty fifty five KRCD talk station, Happy Wednesday. At the top of the our news, Jack Addatin the Big Picture with Jack Adamin, thoughts of commentary on the vice presidential debate. We hear from the Klamark County Veteran Services in one hour about the Packed Act and compact at Get.
Speaker 1: Around the Radio.
Speaker 2: Veteran friends and their families got lots of information in part coming up in an hour. In the meantime over the phones five one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three Talk, got Mike on the line. Mike, thanks for calling this morning, and a happy Wednesday to you.
Speaker 11: Hi, Brian, Happy Wednesday to you. One of the questions that uh they asked last night that I've got a few SCC and I can cliant words at the TV, is uh, the uh they asked Dance about gun violence is saying it was the number one killer of teens in America's gun violence?
Speaker 1: Is Is that even close to accurate?
Speaker 11: No, there's actually a fact check the other day. Aback if somebody else put that out there and it's like number five or.
Speaker 1: Six on the list, Yeah, it's kind of where I thought it was. I mean it's the number one.
Speaker 2: So so that well, of course that went on question, right, Okay, if you say it long enough, it becomes true, you know, like like and then carbon carbon is killing the planet, even though it's plant food. Say it long enough and it becomes true and becomes embedded. It's like religion, you know, and you can't turn away from it.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the call, Mike, take brother. Yeah, the word misinformation and the word disinformation keeps swirling around my head since the Democrats love to complain about that. They just want the opportunity to convince you that something is true that is not. It was talking about the expense of those ballistic missiles and the ones that Iran has that they shot at Israel, and then the defense missiles that of course Iran successfully used and knocking those one hundred and eighty high speed ballistic missiles out of the sky that's described here that I got the Guardian reporting on this one. Tehran's EMOD and guitar missiles. They used those earlier this year. They travel at six times the speed of sound. Takes twelve minutes for those to fly from Iran. That will be four thousand, six hundred miles per hour. Iran said it deployed the even faster hypersonic fat Tet two maximum speed ten thousand miles per hour. In a court of the reporting, It's estimated that Iran has an arsenal of about three thousand ballistic missiles. That original calculation a couple of years old, though, so the number could be higher, and I suppose arguably it could be lower, and it suggested that Tehran may have wanted to restrain the number of rockets, even though it was a substantial number. They aimed at Israel and shot at Israel yesterday, so they can keep a bunch in stock in case a broader conflict with Israel breaks out, like a full blown war. And the thing that I was thinking about in terms of military strategy, and no I'm not a military strategist, but they fly, they fling so many of those missiles over such a short period of time. Then Israel has to respond using, of course its air defenses. And could it be that they're trying to overwhelm or exhaust those air defenses. The sophisticated interceptor missiles are expensive, and how many is Israel have we don't know. Stopping ballistic missiles in flight. The task of long range US Israeli Arrow three and Arrow two systems, first used during the Israeli Hamas war, supported by the medium range David's Sling system, the better known iron dome apparently used for short range interception like those rockets that the Hamas fires from Gaza. I was wondering about the cost of these. Here you go. Former financial advisor to the IDF Chief of Staff said that an Arrow missile typically costs three and a half million dollars each David Sling's interceptor missiles coming in at one million dollars, so eliminating one hundred and more missiles would easily have run into the hundreds of millions of dollars, though the missiles themselves, the ones Iran fired eighty thousand dollars each or potentially more. But you see, the relative cost to defend yourself is a lot higher than a manufacturing of a missile and randomly just firing them in to keep people on their heels. So that's the thing that kind of worries me that while Iran could I think easily if Israel just focused all of its attention on wiping out Iran, it probably could do so fairly successfully. But there's finite supplies. You know, Israel's not that large of a country, and considering its location in the world, could be a challenge keeping it stocked with this military hardware. Just a concern, Chuck, I see, Chuck, you're on the line, if you don't mind holding I just looked up and saw you're on the phone six forty five right now. Be happy to take that call in a moment after I steer you in the right direction. If you have an imported car to get your car service at porn exchange and with the porch shutdown, and god knows how long that's going to last. One of the things on the list. I've read a whole bunch of lists of stuff that might be in short supply. Auto parts. Yeah, and I suppose most notably for European manufacturers. So if you have a European manufacturer car and you needed service, it's probably a great time to get it in. And the great thing about foreign Exchange is they're not going to charge you the price of a dealer. They charge you less to service your car. Yes, you get a full warrant ham parts in service, and trust me, they know how to fix your car. I don't even know what manufacturer car you've got. If it came from a traditional Asian and European manufacturer, trust me they got the skills to do it. Like I said, you leave with a full warranty on parts in service, so plus more money in your pocket makes it the right place to go. I go to the Westchester location for our cars, Tylersville, egsitt off seventy five head East two streets, hanging right on Kinglin. Really easy to get to off seventy five. They have an A plus with a better business bure. Of course they do. You know, get your car service to head a winner too. It's great to have them do a complete you know, front to back and and check up on everything. Make sure you're ready to go when the winner gets hits in Earnest five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five online foreign x.
Speaker 1: Dot Com fifty five Marty brend.
Speaker 2: On Wednesday, Jack Aither didn't returned The Big Picture with Jack Addon. After the top of the Aaron is we he'll offer his commentary on the vice presidential debate the meantime over the phones will go Chuck, thanks for holding over the break there, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 16: Hey, thanks Brian. Hey, there's a question someone who's voting for Trump. I've heard Trump dodge it and jdie Vance dodged it last night.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 16: And the question was about deporting all these illegals, and he was asked, what about separating the children from the parents, And I've yet to hear Trump answer that, and Dance totally dodged it. And like I said, as a voter for Trump, I'd like to hear their.
Speaker 2: Answer separating the children from the parents. I guess under what scenario, because I know the deportation argument that was made is we're going to start with the criminals, because it was of course recently made known to well brought to the American people's attention that I guess some six hundred and fifty thousand criminal record folks are in the country illegal, thirteen thousand of which apparently murderers and god molesters and things. Now, is the person being removed being removed a parent that has children here, if they have a criminal record, you remove them notwithstanding the status of their children.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think they're talking about just going to Well.
Speaker 10: He wasn't asked about the criminals.
Speaker 9: That's how he answered it. I agree, that's exactly how you answered.
Speaker 1: It, right, that.
Speaker 16: He's supporting all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he question.
Speaker 2: I think the dvanced position was Okay, maybe that is the grand vision to repoort all people who are not lawfully in the United States. Obviously that comes with complications, the logistics of it alone. It would take decades to get it to accomplish that. So let's just start with the criminals, and who among us can disagree that'll be a great idea to kick out people who aren't lawfully here in the first place, but also represent a danger to society given their demonstrable criminal conduct. So that's I think the softening of the kick everybody out position, which again, I mean, you may think that's the ultimate great goal and it might help or hurt, but it's just going to be impossibility, I mean, or a huge long term challenge. Hell, it takes ten years to get somebody in front of an immigration judge to determine whether they have a valid claim to be here. Can you imagine throwing in due process to kick people out? They're going to demand a hearing, and I'm a big believer in due process, a similarly gargantuan, if not impossible challenge, which leaves us in a situation like, okay, so then really, how are we going to do this? So I think the backpedal position from the Trump side now is let's focus on the criminals, and if any of the criminals have children, I guess they'll cross that.
Speaker 1: Bridge when they get to it.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that that right now represents much of a challenge for folks, at least in so far as deportation is concerned. Start with the criminals. I think we can all find an acceptable agreement point there. We'll work out the others at some point in the future. Appreciate that. Chuck good point west side, Jim, welcome to the program. Am I going to see you today at listener lunch Anderson Pub mc grill, Yes, sir, will.
Speaker 17: Be there with beer, bear bells on. I'm say beers on.
Speaker 1: That was a slip of the tongue on purpose.
Speaker 17: You know, I don't know how that's ever gonna happen, getting all these people, especially criminals, out of the country. It's just that's a great talking point.
Speaker 14: It sounds good.
Speaker 17: And every time somebody gets hit and t bone by an illegal that doesn't have a driver's license, much less insurance, and you you would think that's better. But I just don't see how anything and anybody can get that done. But yeah, I watched both of those last night. It uh, the Democrats don't even have a B team. I mean between Landsman and I know I pick on that on his lapel with the American flag, but that that just shows disrespect. I mean, you're you're working for this country and you got that little yellow ribbon up there. I mean, put an damn American flag on your lapel, will you?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jim, that's fruit? Why would he did so poorly in that debate. You're gonna pick on him for a la palpin or absence there for a.
Speaker 14: Lot of stuff.
Speaker 10: But you know I pick on both of them.
Speaker 17: But you know, I know Greg Landsman, I could pick on him for hours. It doesn't make any difference. But you know, did I just sense you.
Speaker 14: Got thing from Papas?
Speaker 17: Did you happen to see that? I know I love Facebook for these things. When he put on there like a sheet that Walls was writing on. Oh, shoot, he's kicking my rear. Must right to look smarter than I am. Oh why tampons at Papas? You gotta love the guy.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we'll see him today as well. Oh he'll be there today.
Speaker 17: But yeah, that was that was a total Like I said in the beginning, they don't have a B team and that that's making our decisions in life in Washington. And that's a discuss and a slapped the American people and right in the middle of the face.
Speaker 2: Well, and if you didn't get to see the Orlando Sons or Greg Landsman debate. I'd say it's well worth some of your time to check it out, at least part of it. Landsman just looked absolutely dizzy and did see he looked.
Speaker 17: Like he had some physical problems going on in his body, the way he was twirking around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was very very uncomfortable, very uncomfortable, and he did a miserable job trying to formulate answers to difficult questions which Orlando Sonz had just kept knocking those questions out of the park. Look forward to lunch, Jim, can't wait to see you, brother Anderson, pubmcgirl show up at eleven thirty and you can enjoy the fellowship of the fifty five krs. He listener to lunch again, last one before the election. Hope to see you there. Stick around Jack Atherton after the top of the our news and we're gonna hear about the pack Dact and Compact Act Steve Bulter from the c CVS Clemor County Veteran Services at seven forty plus Congressman Massy and Judge Topolitano in the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back October.
Speaker 3: The whole assassination attempt.
Speaker 4: This is sounding off so ridiculous. He has surreal fifty.
Speaker 1: Five KRZ the Talks Teach. This report is sponsored.
Speaker 2: Seven oh six fifty five k r C he Talk Station. A very happy Wednesday to you show up a listener to lunch today see west Side, Jim Keefer and Curbage, Mike and whoever else might happen to show up. It's gonna be Anderson Pub and grill and usually mean about eleven thirty last one before the election and without further ado. He is a former news anchor, a former reporter. He is a lawyer. He's a student of history. He is Jack Adtherton. It's time for the Big Picture with Jack Addad and welcome back, my dear friend.
Speaker 1: It's always great hearing from you.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Brian Hope, everybody as well. We're gonna talk about the debate. Sonza, of course, was with fantastic.
Speaker 1: You saw that too, Oh god, he was so good.
Speaker 9: He'll be on a ticket Sunday. I predict.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, but.
Speaker 9: Amesley and I watched the vice presidential debate with a pretty big crowd. That's the GOP headquarters in our town. And JD Vans's hometown, Middletown. That's right place that's taken it on the chin thanks to corrupt economic policies of Democrats and also establishment Republicans for decades, as JD pointed out, they shipped middle class manufacturing jobs off to China and other countries that make things cheaper than we can, because those other countries often pay workers, including children, pennies per hour, and as Tim Waltz did not point out, China doesn't give a rap about the environment. It's been digging a new coal mine every week using far dirtier technology than we do, and there are only crickets about that from the Democrats. Our hometown crowd started out cheering and clapping because Tim Waltz started out nervous and hesitant, and because JD methodically laid out the facts about Trump forty five's great economy across board and the fact that in his four years, no new wars broke out anywhere. Peace through strength, brother war through sock puppets, like both of the incumbents, but Brian is I have to admit the crowd got quieter because Waltz gained confidence he was not the arm waving loon we'd expected, especially on issues that appealed to a lot of women, abortion, healthcare, family leave. Waltz made his case citing real people, as Vance did, also speaking about his own troubled family, and Walts, I think my wife disagrees, seemed like a pretty nice guy. In the end, I thought the winner was first our country because, unlike the two presidential debates last night, there was not a lot of name calling, almost no cheap shots. Vans in fact, left a lot of obvious arguments on the table. The Marine brought up Tim Waltz's stolen valor his false, repeated claim about holding weapons in a war zone. Vance also didn't bring up Walt's traveling incessantly to communist China. Earlier, walt said he went there thirty times. Now he says, well, maybe he was just fifteen, including his honeymoon. Walts did sheepishly admit in response to the moderators that he was not in Hong Kong or on Tianman Square during the Tianman Square crackdown. I don't know how you forget about that when claimed and I couldn't believe this. He claimed that Trump threatened to prosecute his opponents if he's elected. Nance never slammed the Democrats for all the lawfare prosecutions of Trump, as well as the jailing the political opponents like Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon. And we can't even count all of the people you know who jail because of not even being near the Capitol in some cases. JD also did not spotlight Waltz's awful record in Minnesota, like letting Black Lives Matter burn Minneapolis to the ground and put tampons in boys' bathrooms. So there was a lot that could have been said, but instead most of the time Vance and Waltz seemed like two very chumming colleagues on Capitol Hill. Waltz used to be there years ago in the House and Vance of course now in the Senate. Both of them attacked the candidates at the top of the ticket, but they didn't attack each other or whether you're like that or not. Besides the country, though, I think the big winner of last night's debate was Donald Trump. If he learned something from JD. Vance, If Trump learns to be clear and direct and talking about his record, his sterling record, and his plans for the future to secure the border and to port criminals to bring down and fight inflation by regaining America's energy independence, as well as lower taxes and regulations. Fair trade policies. I'm not sure about across the board's RAFs, but certainly we have to be reciprocal, and we have to retaliate when we're being attacked through trade and most important, restoring peace through strength. Since Waltz did not go in for personal insults, Vance was never distracted the way Trump had been by Kamala Harris when she baited him repeatedly by, for instance, claiming people walked out of Trump rallies because they were boring that made Trump blues control. What this means to me is that Trump now has to do not another debate. I think he's right about that. Trump needs to do more press conferences and interviews. He is great, patient, knowledgeable, focused when he goes one on one with people, including hostile reporters. And Trump will be terrific at the upcoming town hall, probably much better than Harris at her separate town hall, even if she gets softball questions we can expect from her platitudes and lies. Last night, JD Vance to conclude show to how to make Trump's case let's spend the last thirty days of this campaign doing simply that.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: You know, wonderful analysis, Jack Atherton. And one of the things I thought that Advance did a good job was was pivoting over and putting the spotlight on Kamala Harris, which you mentioned in one of the contexts was this discussion about immigration, specifically Springfield, and he said, you know, the people I'm most worried about in Springfield High are the American citizens who have had their lives destroyed by Kamala Harris open border. It's a disgrace, Tim, And I actually think I agree with you. I think you want to solve this problem, but I don't think that Kamala Harris does. I thought that was a really brilliant pivot over, you know, sort of being accommodating to his debate opponent, you know, this mild mannered, sort of cordial back and forth they were having, but then pivoting over and getting that spotlight right back on Kamala Harris. That happened quite a few times throughout the debate, and I thought that was well done on the part of JD.
Speaker 1: Vance.
Speaker 9: And as you pointed out earlier, I thought that Vance had one of his best moments by standing up to a woman. You know, they made sure it was two women moderators, Margaret who you know, said the Haitians who are there in Springfield are there, they have legal status, and of course Vance blew Bent out of the water.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 9: He came into the debate with two huge advantages. First, the polls showed that he and Trump are ahead on every major issue except abortion, and even on abortion, Brian jd. Vance made clear that Trump is not interested in nationalizing the issue. And as you said earlier, Trump is now doubling down to the spring Roe v. Wade abortion law. Trump says, and this was his aim, is now once again up to each individual states voters. We saw how that went into Ohio. Not so well for us, but the voters had their say, and now Trump says he will veto any national bill that comes to his desk. The GOP's second advantage I think going into the debate was the Trump Advance agree on the issues. This is not always the case. Maybe the best example people remember of running mates not agreeing on issues was Reagan and George H. W. Bush. Bush, the elder who during the primaries, Bush called Reagan's low tax, low regulation, pro growth policies voodoo economics. After Reagan served two wildly successful terms, remember he won reelection with forty nine states, Bush Senior ran for what amounted to Reagan's third term, and he promised, read my life Lis no new taxes. But Bush had never believed in that. He thought that was voodoo. He did raise taxes, and then he lost his own reelection bid to Bill Clinton. Vance admits he did not always agree with Trump years ago. He said terrible things about him. But remember Trump himself didn't agree with Trump years ago. He used to be a Democrat then, as Reagan said, I did not leave the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left me. And now that party runs to the left of Karl Marx, who, with his co author Frederick Engels, hoped their future communist government would one day wither away. Well, today's Democrats want government to keep growing and growing until it's Overwellinggan, governments of the elites, buy the elites for the elites. Everybody else censored. And JD was terrific about censorship.
Speaker 2: I gat it in real quickly here since Iranians, the Iranian just launched missiles directly at Israel. Fortunately, Israel was successful in knocking most of them out. Last night, Vance said it's up to Israel to choose what it needs to do to defend itself in the US ought to support that decision. I thought that was a great pivot, and certainly Israel does have a right to defend itself. I think what people wanted to hear that didn't, you know, pledge any military involvement by the United States in that conflict. But obviously let Israel do what it wants to do. What is your take on the United States involvement? Very briefly, Jack, because you are a lawyer, and I'm puzzled about this. Do we not need it maybe a declaration of war or perhaps an authorization of use of military force to get involved in any wartime situation with Iran to bomb Iranians? I guess I'm wondering from where the authority for Biden or Harris or whoever the public masters are is going to come to engage Iran directly.
Speaker 1: That's a decision that has made.
Speaker 9: Or Donald Trump. But of course Donald Trump make sure that these situations never come to fruition because he uses peace through strength to keep everybody in Bay. But yes, this is a fraud situation. How many seconds do we have to discuss this? It's a huge issue. All I can tell you is hours after the original Hamas attack on Israel, Tony blink our Secretary of State, who was Jewish, was immediately calling for a ceasefire. There had been a ceasefire in place on October seventh that was violated. Tony Blinkin though, said what we need is another ceasefire, and Biden and Harris have said so repeatedly ever since then. The Israelis immediately made it clear that what they wanted to do was to obliterate the leadership of Hamas and also has Beli on the hoofs. And look what they've been doing as far as the US get getting a bob militarily, I'm as conflicted as you are, But I think that we can continue giving Israel the arms they need as we've done. You know, the policy of the Biden administration is to give you just enough arms to keep a conflict going, not to ever win anything. Yeah, of course, the United States itself never wins anything. We're lucky if we can get out with our tail between our legs without getting a bunch of Americans killed as we did in Afghanistan. It's very dangerous time, Brian, There's no question about it. And does anybody want Kamala Harris to be in charge of what may be coming next? I can't imagine it. Jdvans did not come across as the giant that Donald Trump is. That's why Donald Trump is indispensable. But Jdvans, my goodness, he's going to be a terrific VP.
Speaker 2: I agree with you heartily. Jack added him, always a wonderful thing having on the morning show. I'm looking forward to further conversations with you. In the regular segment. We're gonna call the Big Picture with Jack add and Jack. Until our next conversation, best to health, to you and your better half. Love you, brother, we'll talk soon.
Speaker 9: Thanks love well.
Speaker 2: Seven nineteen fifty five KR see the talk station. I've been reminding folks more today than I've ever reminded folks about listener lunch. I'm just really excited about it. Last one for the elections. Sit down and enjoy some fellowship and some company and hoyster beer and enjoy Berger in studio. We're taking them a little bit earlier because why do local news when Steve Velso from the Clermont County Veteran Services and is in the house and we have all this great information to pass along to our veteran friends. Steve, always a pleasure seeing you, my friend. Thank you for your service to our country and for your ongoing service to the veteran community with your work with the Clermont County Veteran Services.
Speaker 8: Brian, I can sum that up with ditto same to you. Oh, thanks for supporting us.
Speaker 2: Support is what I do because I did not actually sign on the dotted line. I have so much respect for the people who have done that and in the past and have are currently serving. So this is my opportunity to help out and I love being in a position to do so. So back to the Kliment Kenny Veteran Services and what they're doing for the veteran community. Find them online, folks, It's Claremont County Veterans dot Com. A wealth of resources. It's one stop shopping. In many cases, they'll take care of the of the laboring or on any work. You just got to reach out to them and let them help you. So help them help you. Ste you here to talk about the ways in which they're helping, including the Packed Act and Compact Act. Now we've talked about this before, but it's worthy of bringing it back up to the top because this is some great stuff we've got going on here. So you picked the place where you want to start, Steve.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Brian. There is a lot of confusion when we start talking about these two acts, specifically Packed Act Compact Act. What's a compact? Is that the Pact Act compacted It is a smaller segment of the Packed Act. And how does this apply to me?
Speaker 1: Right? Good point.
Speaker 8: So it's there's definitions between the two. The Pact Act is a Sergeant first class Heath Robinson, honoring our promise to address comprehensive toxics. Only the government could come up with the title. So long, just make it the sergeant first class Heath Robinson.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 8: He's an Ohioan died because of his contact with toxins on active duty service, and we're finally starting to recognize even going back to Vietnam, how long have our Vietnam brothers and sisters been denied agent orange impact on their bodies?
Speaker 1: For years? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean any other work related chemical exposure would expose that employer to liability. I mean, subject to all kinds of crazy laws and rules. But you know, if you're exposed to chemicals in the workplace, then you're entitled to be made whole or otherwise compensated for your injuries. You're entitled to get some medical help and things like that. This is the same thing. It just took a long time to get it to come around.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well.
Speaker 8: And you know, considering back in the sixties and seventies, how strong was OSHA? Did we have an MDS of sheets? What you're dealing with with these serviceides.
Speaker 2: Not to discount what they have been through, what they've been exposed to. You know, I look back, the world's a different place. I remember my mom. If there was anything wrong with any tree plants rub in the yard, you got the ortho chemical product that and you knew the crap out of it.
Speaker 1: God knows what was in those chemicals. And you don't do that anymore.
Speaker 8: No, you were glowing at night, you became the house and like, no mosquito spray? Right, how many of us followed the mosquito truck because it was foggy?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh wow? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyways, so the packed Act, the packed Act. There the VA is attempting or has expanded the left and right lateral limits the spectrum of what's involved in the packed Act. We've already covered the Vietnam era, especially Asian orange, but there were many different agents colors as well. We just happened to know Asian orange because it was the most populous. But even when they recognized this, it was for in theater only. But not what they've done is they've expanded it. There were people down in Gotamoo Bay that were mixing these chemicals, not in theater, but you could imagine if you're mixing these chemicals, you have the same impact, if not more, of the density of the chemicals compared to those in theater walking by the bushes inhaling it.
Speaker 2: Right, that seems to be an unusually odd limitation. I mean, were you or were you not exposed? Why should it matter whether it was in a field of battle or not. It's where it was typically used. But I say, typically, do we really have the records of everywhere they used agents? We have test areas, we have plantations where they would have tested it before they took it to Vietnam. Oh, good point, right, So no, animals were hurt though I don't know, just a crazy statement. However, the Pact Actor has really expanded beyond the agents that were used to kill the vegetation to where toxic we use in the Middle military to clean military equipment. There, if I start PD six eighty trichlora triflora ethane called free on, we would use this stuff without gloves, without mask, proper protection.
Speaker 1: We didn't know.
Speaker 2: Well, benzene was a big one as a solvent to clean things, correct, Just Mike, I had a friend that you used to talk about dipping his hands at a can of benzene at work and when they get all greasy, just dip your hands in it and wash it off as because it would dissolve it, right right, benzene right, highly carcinogenic.
Speaker 8: The human sponge. Right, yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So what this the Pact Act has done is has expanded not just the type of chemicals, but locations and eras of service, but to include where before we would look at Title ten for reservists guard to be considered a veteran in the VA's perspective is you had to have been activated under Title ten for an act of war by Congress. Otherwise, in the VA's nine you were a reservist or national artist. There is no particularly benefits for you. But if you had that title ten and you were activated, it brings in a new sculpe. Now it doesn't there's no title ten to it. It's active reserve and guard for toxic chemicals that the DoD had you working with.
Speaker 2: All right now, the lawyer in me, because I know there was agent orange litigation back in the I guess early eighties or something, and they found that there was no causal connection between the injuries and the Agent Orange, at least that I believe was the civil verdict or reality. I don't remember enough to know whether I'm right on that, but moving away from that just as sort of a springboard from my point here. Causation. You know, people know that I have cancer. I don't know how I got it, but you know, throughout my life, going back to my mom with the Ortho products, I have been exposed to nine jillion different things. You know, they'll tell you breathe in the air is going to give you cancer. So how do you connect the injury, the the illness that the veteran is suffering and struggling with with the specific exposure out in this they're in a period of time of service.
Speaker 8: Great question, Great question. I'm sure there have been panels of physicians, doctors, specialists looking at these chemicals and the impact they would have on a human body to the point now where they have presumptive designs, meaning that if you have this typical type of cancer, it is presumed to have been created.
Speaker 2: So by this action, they don't need to establish like you would if you were suing a manufacture of a chemical, established that there was a direct correlation between that chemical and the exposure. And that's where I got my fill in the blank disease.
Speaker 1: Correct. So they've been relieved of that burden. It's assumed correct if it's a specific.
Speaker 2: Injury or illness that it's directed to, it's related to the service.
Speaker 1: That's right. Fair enough, will pause, We'll bring back.
Speaker 2: We've got more talk about the and Compact Act with Steve Bozo from the Klamat County Veteran Services again online Claremont County Veterans dot Com seven forty here fifty five KRSE you talks today, Shan, A very happy Wednesday to you. Got Congressman Thomas Massey after the top of the air News follow by Judge Enna Paulatano.
Speaker 1: I love that one too, Libertaring and punch.
Speaker 2: Meantime, talking with the Claremont County Veteran Services Steve Bosco Balso in studio Packed Act and Compact Act. Let's stick with the Packed Act in spite of the odd name of it. It's to deal with veterans and those who serve who have been exposed to toxic toxic exposure, whatever it happens to be.
Speaker 1: They have illness.
Speaker 2: This will presumptively or presume that your illness is a consequence of exposure to toxins. But what then does it do once you qualify under the Pactact? What additional resources Steve, are available to our veterans out there?
Speaker 8: Great question, Brian one. First of all, what it does. It has the potential or health care and benefits impact so much so that veterans coming to the VA dependent on their conditions are put into priority groups. With the priority groups that are lower, you typically have a col pay with the VA. As you rise up your priority groups, at a point you eliminate col pays. There's focus treatment if it's a presumptive condition so that if I'm a lower priority group and I have a cold pay, if i just go to the VA for health care, because I've been connected with the presumptive and the condition, I now eliminate the cold pay and I have that healthcare for that condition free of charge to the VA. So it's establishing that connection between the lower priority groups and the condition they're carrying if they're not at a a fifty percent above where healthcare is free at the VA hospital.
Speaker 2: I know there are some limitations for who is who gets free medical care and who does not. That's of course the Climate County Veterans Services can explain all that to you.
Speaker 8: But here's the kicker, Brian, when when you think of the enormity of the Packed Act and all the veterans that this would cover from Vietnam to today after oif OEF listen to this. During a recent live virtual event performed by the Cincinnati VA here in town with approximately fifteen hundred veterans in attendance, participants were polled about their knowledge of the Packed Act and the Compact Act. The results of the poll are quite noteworthy. Just over fifty percent of responding veterans indicated that they had not seen any advertisement of either act.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you're here on the fifty five KC Morning Show again to talk about this because we've talked about it quite a few times since we have it came down, so we have.
Speaker 8: This is the footstomp, right, this is your sixth grade teachers stomping and foot saying this might be on the test. Jimmy, I mean, this is that impactful too. It's not just to pack that. That's also impactful to the localized family. And if your veteran has passed because of one of these conditions, come to the office. Really there could be yes, could be supported.
Speaker 2: So that's why I work there, even though the service member has gone on to the next chapter. Oh wow, correct, Well that's a helpful information for family members.
Speaker 1: It is. It is.
Speaker 8: It's not oh sorry, too late, Yeah, not at all, not at all. Come see the office schedule an appointment Clarmont County Veterans dot Com to help.
Speaker 1: You move ahead in this. Now, does the veteran have to fill out a form? Apply? What's the process to start to get this going? Right?
Speaker 8: That's gonna come with the service officers making the appointment. As they make the appointment, They're gonna ask why why are you making this? Right, just like when you go to the dentist. Okay, you're making the dentist appointment. What's going on, Well, my tooth fallout or my tooth is aching, or I've got this whatever it might be, right, So they need to detail what you may need to bring to the office to substantiate that which is going on in life to help you apply for your benefits or your health care.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for those who are not getting their care at a VA facility, they got their own primary care physician, they're insured through their employer whatever. They get a diagnosis like sorry, I hate to report this, but you've got cancer, then they need to go over to the VA to say, here's what I was told, So how does this pack that thing work?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: So then what coming to my office? There's paperwork that the Veteran Service officer is going to fill out for you for free file with the VA, and then they're going to start up there. Really their appointment process sure to validate what you're saying, the records from the doctor, and then it goes into a sort of an adjudication process to say yep, quantum presumptive.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 8: It's a way to really quicken the results of what you're applying to the VA. Then years past when there were no presumptives and you had to you had to softshoo the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing, right, yeah, And I can only imagine that being had the challenge of the veterans face to try to prove that no, no, I swear my cancers because I was breathing in age in orange or whatever. Right, sure, great, All right, well we'll pause and we'll talk about the Compact Act when we return. Steve Belso from Claremont County Veteran Services seven fifty to fifty five care CD talk station. One more segment here the Climont County Veteran Services Steve Belso going through the Compact Act and pack deck. We got through the pack Deac, and uh, I know we've talked about the Compact Act mental Health services and like you can address that, but I know you have some other maybe exciting news to let my listeners know about.
Speaker 8: Thanks, Brian, I do I do? I do so, that's the Compact Act. Sounds like the pac Act, but this is specifically mental health. We talked about suicide prevention last week with you, with you, Brian, and had a great discussion with the VA that was here with us. The Compact Act. What it has done, it is has opened up the aperture for a veteran who needs help. I need somewhere to call. I'm not feeling well, I'm in a dark corner. But it also enables family to call on behalf of the veteran as well.
Speaker 1: And that's really important because I think that's usually the first line of defense for anybody struggling.
Speaker 8: It's it's family, right. I know you're not acting the same thing, right?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: And I don't have to pin down Billy and tell me about this because he doesn't want to talk about it. But if I can get him on simple nine to eight eight press one. They used to have a ten digit number you had to call for support and they would flash it on the TV. And if I was somebody suffering, was suicidal ideations or PTSD. The last thing I'm going to memorize is a ten digit number to call you for help. And I'm going to get frustrated with my phone out the window.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Finally we have condensed this eight press one. You need help, they'll pick up hit one boom. You're right there with someone.
Speaker 1: With a veteran counselor a veteran understands.
Speaker 2: All right, well, yeah, that makes it very simple get the mental health, access to the mental health resources that are available to you. And it's good that family members can call on the veterans behalf as well.
Speaker 1: Now you have some new information to pass along.
Speaker 8: Let's yeah, let's talk about the second footstomp in the room. Many of the veterans who are already enrolled with the VA and receive healthcare through the VA know a website called my Healthy Vt. My Healthy Vt is where they can go in and make their appointments with their doctors, apply for subscription prescriptions, receive a refill of their prescriptions. But what's happening is the VA is streamlining their their presence on the web, so everything is going to come under VA dot gov. My Healthy Vet will be under VA dot gov. Now what this means is, come January thirty first, for those of twenty twenty five, for those who currently have a my Healthy Vt account, your log in will no longer work and you won't be able to go straight to my Healthy Vet. You have to establish a VA dot gov account and not with the old measures of logging in. Now there's going to be two measures of logging in, and one is id ME and the other ones log in dot gov. Both of those measures are what we call a multi factor authenticator. Oh okay, okay, So it's the beginning of So it's it's the first it's the first step.
Speaker 2: You log in and they send a text to your phone to make sure it's actually you that's logging in.
Speaker 8: Beyond that, it'd be nice if all as they sent was Uncle Joe attaxt saying put these six numbers in there. Now you need an authenticator app on your phone. Lord that and what it does is as an MFA as we call it, or multi factor authentication is it's a six digit number that's rolling. Every thirty seconds or every sixty seconds, the number changes. So it makes it harder for someone trying to infiltrate into your account because your password with the multi factor extender is constantly changing. Your password stays the same. But then on your cell phone, you're going to need to open up the app and find the Multi Factory Authenticator app, which then starts rolling and there's a sign in process to this. Think of Uncle Joe at eighty ninety years old who gets his meds from the VA, He's probably still using cricket on a flip phone. He's not going to be able to navigate what my office is done. Over in Clairemont County is I have a gentleman who's certified.
Speaker 9: With the VALL.
Speaker 8: If you make an appointment with my office, he will sit down with you, help you create your login ID and password, and set up up the multi factor authenticator on your cell phone. Secondary to that, Brian is he has authentication effort or responsibilities with the VA. Sitting right next to you, he can authenticate your application right there, so that when you leave the office, you're walking away with your login ID, you're walking away with your password and the app on your phone that gives you your multi factor authenticator. But remember this goes dead healthy VET January thirty first. Do not come flying in my office between November fifteenth and December thirty first, because you know the holidays are wrecking everything.
Speaker 1: So the rattle cry.
Speaker 8: Right now is getting the office make the changes now.
Speaker 2: I understand that this is all done with the best intentions, in other words, making sure someone can't steal the veterans information otherwise access the information through the credit system. But it sounds complicated. And then you go back to the eighty year old veteran who's been dealing with who was able to figure out that current website absolutely, and now it's got to go a completely different direction. I mean, I know what my mom's reaction will be at age eighty five.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it. Well, that's what I'm worried about, right, Well, is that why you're there?
Speaker 2: And I get that all day long, and and I'm not to steal the Clermont County Veterans Services thunder, but Hamilton County Veteran Services, but the County Veterans Services, all of these will be doing the same thing on behalf of the veterans they serve.
Speaker 8: Now, I don't know, I can't. This is beyond a veteran service officers role.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: I have a gentleman that is aside from a veteran service officer that does this on our behalf in Clarmont.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you may be unique. Well, this is a plead to all the other Veteran services commissions to do the same thing, because I can num more on some confusion. All right, pay attention. It's been a pleasure talking with you, Steve. Thank God for all that you do on behalf of American Veterans and everyone at the Clermont County Veteran Services Claremont County Veterans dot Com. Take care of mist You've always great having you on. Congressman Thomas Massey coming up next October.
Speaker 4: A threat to democracy is sounding off he could have destroyed us in his first term. Buddy Daddy fifty.
Speaker 2: Five KRC, the talk station, This Briefty anywhere anytime, take your.
Speaker 4: Infote to go.
Speaker 10: I'm listening through powered.
Speaker 5: By fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: Eight oh five fifty five krs The talk Station Hour of Power.
Speaker 1: I love when I come into the studio in the morning and I.
Speaker 2: See Congressman Thomas Massey follow by Judge Anapolitano. Welcome back, Congressman Massy. It's always a distinct pleasure to have you on my program.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's great to be on your program.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you want to talk about national debt and continuing continuing resolutions and elect You have to ask you at the outset, considering we are going to be hearing from Judgment Politano not necessarily on this topic, but I am going to approach the subject with him. Obviously, Iran launched missiles at Israel. Now there's all this talk about whether Israel is going to basically enter into, you know, a shooting war with the Iranians, go after the nuclear bases, whatever, whatever the military strategy happens to be. But Iran did go after Israel directly. So if the United States were to somehow become a part of this shooting war, would they not need maybe a declaration of war or an authorization at least an authorization for use of military force? Are they going to dust that one off from back in ninety one?
Speaker 4: What are we playing t ball here?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to hit that one on.
Speaker 1: I know you will.
Speaker 4: Listen, the Administration said, and this is Sullivan. He said, We've made it clear there will be consequences, severe consequences for this attack on Israel, and we will work with Israel to make that case. What the heck work with Israel? Excuse me? The Constitution requires the Administration to work with Congress. Yeah, Like, you can't just launch an attack on a sovereign country. That's an act of war. Now, some people say, oh, well, they can do whatever they want as long as they don't declare war. No, that's an act of war and we haven't been attacked there. You know, there are accommodations in the nineteen seventy three War Powers Act to respond to a direct attack on America if they can't get a hold of Congress in that period of time. But there is no and some people wonder if that's even.
Speaker 1: Concert I know I was going to interject, but go ahead, I need to cover it.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm in the same spot there on that one, and probably judge to Politano is well, but we're.
Speaker 1: Of like mind on this subject matter.
Speaker 4: But let's say you go along with the premise of the of the seventy three or seventy four War Powers Act. It's even that acknowledges you can't respond to this with an act of war from the United States. So, and here's the thing. Congress is on recess right now. Yeah, everybody knows Congress gets an August recess. About to tell you a dirty little secret, every other year we get an August recess and an October recess. And we're not supposed to call it recess. We're supposed to call it district work period.
Speaker 12: Let's face it, it's October recess. And the reason you get it every other year is the incumbents don't want to be stuck in Washington, d C. While the challengers are running against them in the election. True, so it's part of the incumbent protection package that everybody gets in Washington, DC as you get October off.
Speaker 4: To go campaign, and of course we still get paid for October.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, having even on our books whether or not it's constitutional that Warpowers Act allows us to immediately respond to attack on us. Doesn't that sort of support exactly what Israel's doing, which is defending itself immediately when they get attacked. I mean that you're supposed to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Right, They're able to do that, and they need to judge whether or not they need to get into some kind of diplomacy with their neighbors. I mean, but here's the thing. We don't need to be sending soldiers over there. We don't need to be launching an attack on a sovereign country if we're not attacked, and we don't need to be spending money over there either. We're co combatants honestly right now in a war with Russia from Ukraine, if any other country, for instance, had supported let's say al Qaeda to the extent, Well, al Qaeda is not a good example, but I'll use it. If any other country supported a country that attacks the United States, we would call them co combatants. And we are by that measure. We are co combatants right now in a war with Russia, Yes we are. And we should not become co combatants in a war with Iran, either through financial and military support or through boots on the ground.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, And that idea of funding leads us over to the national debt and the continuing resolutions. You had a brilliant plan to deal with this, just do a one year continuing resolution which would result in an automatic one percent across the board cut come April. I thought it was a brilliant strategy. Obviously they didn't go down that road.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not only a strategy, it's signed into law. Yes, Yeah, I got them to put in law that if we go past April thirtieth with a CR and I got them put that in last year when they weren't thinking about this year, then you get a one percent cut to every discretionary program in the United States. So instead of having a shutdown fight, you have a cut down fight, a one percent cut down fight. On April thirtieth, well, the Speaker of the House proposed, no, let's go to March thirty.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: The reason they chose March is they didn't want to go past the Massy cut and his little clever little thing. They do this every year, Brian. They were going to attach this bright shiny object to get conservatives excited so they could get their hands dirty and vote for this thing, and then they were going to take the bright shiny object off. Light shiny object was something called the Save Act. And I've voted for the Save Act. By the way, the House has already voted for the Save Act. It's sitting over the Senate. It keeps illegals from registering to vote and voting. It's got strict penalties if they try to vote. Okay, well, it's already illegal form to vote. But this is sort of a belts and suspender's approach and nothing wrong with it. But they were going to attach that to the cr which is all twelve appropriations bills and one steaming pile of pooh. They were going to attach it to that and make the steaming pile of pooh a good pile of pooh. Well, the problem is they had no intention to ever fight. And I called them out on it about a month ago in a speech in Congress, and I said, I refuse to be a Thespian in this failure theater because they planned to fail, and there were even conservatives going along with this plan that knew it was going to fail. They there are rumors that Mike Johnson had already told the Senators the Republicans that they could strip off the Save Act when it got over there, and that was their plan all along. I called him out on it. They still tried to snap the ball and run the play. But after I had called him out on it enough, other Republicans joined me to say we're not going to be actors in this political theater. And so that failed, and then what happened is exactly what I predicted would happen. By the way, Elon Musk retweeted or reposted my speech, calling this all theater in my predictions, and he said, I hope you're not right. So to respond to Elon Musk, I went to Grock, which is his AI system, And I said, is Thomas Massey wright about the save act on the CR? And Grok gives like a five paragraph dissertation on why Thomas Massey is probably going to be right about this theater. And so I put that on my reply to Elon. Well at what's happened. As I turned out to be right. We got a clean cry by the way that I made another prediction that it would end right before Christmas, that it wouldn't go till next spring. Because we've talked about this on your show, Brian, for as long as I've been coming on your show, which is at least twelve years.
Speaker 1: You'd come a mile away.
Speaker 4: God every year, every year, every year they do the same play Christmas, Christmas, Christmas Eves, shut down Panic because here's what they're doing. They're taking our family's hostage, the hot of the families of congressmen congressmen in Washington, d C. On December twentieth, which is when this CR expires, and they're going to either put another worst CR that's probably gonna have Ukraine and everything else attached to it, or they're going to do the full on omnibus, depending on how the election comes out. They're going to do that on December twentieth, and the congressmen, they're going to smell that those jet fumes from DCA, the Ronald Bergen Airport and the combination of the fumes from those airplanes wafting over to the Capitol and this are expiring. Then they're going to start chanting vote, vote, vote, and they will vote for anything you put in front of them, because the speaker always comes and says, doesn't matter who the speaker is, they always say, if you vote for this, you can go home and open presence with your family. And if you don't vote for this, we're going to be here over Christmas because the optics are bad. And just go ahead and tell your families pack up those presents and bring in Washington, d C. If they want to be with you at Christmas. No, nobody's going to bring their family to DC over Christmas. So there, you're basically they're like the Grinch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, when I read that, the first person I thought it was you. I saw that, Oh no, late December cut off that. You gotta be kidding me. This is so obvious. It's a setup for the inevitable.
Speaker 4: Some people call me, Yeah, some people call me no stratomis for predicting this, but the reality is, Brian, we could go back. It's a lot of work. God, yeah, we could go back on your radio show. We could find clips of me predicting this every year. It's not a prediction, it's just how the swamp works and the uniparty works.
Speaker 2: And guess what they'll have twelve spending bills to do next year with a deadline in the fall, and they know that now, but they'll kick it around until late September and then push back for a cr again.
Speaker 4: Listen, Congress being surprised by the fiscal deadline of September thirtieth is like a florist being surprised by Valentine's Day. It happens every year. Prepare for it.
Speaker 1: Wait for it.
Speaker 2: College will bring Congressmanassy back. Apparently he has some insight into the Fed's role in January sixth as well as a well at astute observation and easy observation. John Carrey hates the First Amendment more. We have Congressman Massi after I mentioned my friends at twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven, and you know the world is a dangerous place, seems like it's getting worse. So every single day at twenty two to three firearms range of gun store, they're going to help you safely protect yourself and the ones you love. They won't you have peace of mind and these uncertain times goes way beyond the products and services they provided.
Speaker 1: Twenty two to three. They are committed to you.
Speaker 2: Experience you get from this local, family owned small business is absolutely amazing at every level. I've shopped there, I've shot on their indoor range. It's amazing. Take some classes, learn how to competently use that firearm so you can protect yourself. That's what it's all about. Huge selection of firearms, all types. They have ammunition, they have accessories. Their staff are wonderful, knowledgeable folks. They'll treat you like family. Tell Wendy and Jeff, the owners. Brian said high when you stop in membership options and things going on throughout the week. So just go to twenty two three dot com the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two three dot com.
Speaker 1: To learn more.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Brian Thomas with Nostra Thomas. That'd be Congressman Thomas Messy. I just love that. That is so funny. Anyway, probably not funny, but here's the information, or provide the information to my listeners and me. Congressman Massy, what were the FEDS role in the January sixth drunken fraternity party?
Speaker 4: Huh, Well, there were a lot of FEDS there on January six and they and they're call them confidential human sources. I think we should call some of them agent provocateurs. The Inspector General Horowitz, we had him in front of our Judiciary Committee and I asked him when this report was going to come out, because it was three and a half years ago. He announced he was going to do a report on the DOJ slash FBI's role at January six, preparing for it, and the day of it's been three and a half years. It's become obvious they are slow walking this whole report until after the election. He admitted as much in the questioning. And if you know, I didn't say this in the hearing, but I'm going to say this now. I think they're probably about two hundred FEDS there on January sixth. Oh my word, Now there's two ways to get at that estimate. Representative Clay Higgins agrees with me, he got to that estimate from a different direction. There. You know, there's a lot of trials, a lot of cases where people are being tried and put in prison for protests that day and maybe going into the Capitol will in their sealed cases. But you can know some of this stuff sort of in in each little vignette they have to disclose how many of those people were FEDS. Well, you can take, let's say, if there's an incident that involves thirty people and three of them are FEDS, you can extrapolate from the entire crowd to get to two hundred people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: The other way you get to a large number is every every field office, every FBI field office in the United States had people in chat rooms in every region of the country trying to infiltrate and in some cases, like if you follow what happened with the governor Whitmer kidnapping, fed napping, let's call it, where they there were more there were more FBI people than there were actual you know, defendants.
Speaker 1: Like engaging in entrapment effort correct entrapment.
Speaker 4: Half of the people in the Governor Whitmer case got off for entrapment, and I think I think that should be that should be of defense for some of these people in January sixth. But every field office had people already in you know, November December working on this, and they sent those people to DC. So every field office sent somebody.
Speaker 2: So this was a coordinated effort to create the response that they obviously got. That's what they wanted to happen.
Speaker 4: I believe so. And then here's the thing. I was trying to get Inspector General in the hearing to admit that his report is going to show there are quite a few of these folks. And so one of the questions I asked him was what's the total amount of travel reimbursement for these informants that showed up? Now the answer, I think he was a little off guard when I asked that. He said, I don't know the exact number. I don't have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yes, there was reimbursements that I just don't have to figure with.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So for him to admit there were travel reimbursements for those people tells you two things. Number One, they were there, yes, But number two, the defense that some people have put out there that oh, of course there were informants, but they were turned after the event, like after the event in order to do a plea deal, they became informants, right, But no, you don't if you're paying their travel to get there. These are not people that did a plea deal, a plea.
Speaker 1: Bargain pre existing relationships.
Speaker 4: Yes they were. They were full in the employee of the government. Now the question is is who is slow walking this thing until after the election. And you know, I believe that Attorney General Garland has a hand in this, and I'm going to you know, we're pushing him. There's no there's no way they're going to release this before the election. Yet, you know, I know certain things, and I tried to elucidate that in this hearing to get it in a formal setting. And people are starting to see that that's what that's what's going on. Now. If Kamala wins the election, I don't know if this report ever comes.
Speaker 2: Out, I don't think we'll see it'll ever see the light of day if that scenario unfolds.
Speaker 4: And by the way, why does why do inspectors General they're about I think they are about sixty of them. There's one for every department. There's one for the Post Office, for instance. We're trying to get one for Ukraine, but there was one for Afghanistan. Why do they do these reports so you can learn and you can do things differently next time. But I pointed out to Inspector General Horwitz, it's one inauguration ago. It's been four years, and he's not even going to have this out before the election, and possibly not before the inauguration. So even in the most benign uh, you know, a charitable interpretation of what the FEDS were doing, they messed up, and we need to know how to do something better because you could have something similar going on this next January. Well, it's coming jam.
Speaker 2: You're responsible to hold them accountable. You're our representative. You're one of the people's representatives. And they refuse to give information to the people who are responsible for oversight is just to me baffling angering. I don't know what FCC compliant way I can put it pretty pretty damn frustrating. And it happens time and time again. And the other component of this was like the attempted assassination hearings. You're talking with someone who's got information. He has information. I'm sorry, but it's just not in a final report yet. Well, how about just giving us what you got subject to revision when the damn report comes out?
Speaker 4: I just m says. He says he's still waiting to see what can be declassified and what can't. But the reality is probably he already knows ninety five percent of his report can be published in its form. So we should get that information now, but we're not getting.
Speaker 2: It well for obvious political reasons. I will conclude, and here's the answer. Here's how you would cut through all of this. We have the power of the purse. I have said time and again.
Speaker 4: If we would just withhold funding for one toner cartridge at the FBI, if one of their copiers went down because we cut the funding for that copier, they would come to heal. But instead we're building a brand new building. Why would they answer us if we just keep funding them and they can with impunity, you know, thumb their nose at us.
Speaker 1: Yep, there's no repercussions.
Speaker 2: Why would they give you the information if it's bad for their political side of the Ledger Congressman Thomas Massey, Judge and apoloitan Is probably listening right now.
Speaker 1: Joe gave me advance notes. You be on.
Speaker 2: You know he's a big fan of yours. I know you're a big fan of his. He'll be on next. Thank you so much for what you do. Hey, thanks to the judge. Look forward to him coming on.
Speaker 4: I am going to do a tea party meeting tonight and I'm going to a place called Bob's Service Center. These people in Florence, Kentucky today. Just I'm visiting a little business. It's going to be fun. They've been in business forever. They're in Florence.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you have a nice time there and give them all my best and all right, what is it again?
Speaker 1: Master Thomas Nostra Thomas Noster.
Speaker 2: Thomas, Well, there's two slicing it on that one until we talk again.
Speaker 1: It's been great talking. Keep up the great work, my friend. All right, thanks, let's stick around. Jessee POLTONA next fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Here is your channel nine, first onrning with a forecast. Is going to start out cloud he going to end up sunny somewhere along the way. Seventy six will be the high over nineteen to forty nine. But it's a few clouds, sunny and seventy eight tomorrow, clear of a night fifty six and a sunny Friday with a high of eighty two fifty three degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now traffic time, Chuck.
Speaker 15: Ingram from the UCL Traffic Center as the only Level one trauma center in the region. You see Health is setting the national standard for emergency care with new additions to the ER twos. You see Health when you need expert care. East Spend two seventy five continues to struggle with an accident before seventy five on the right hand side, the backups to Hamilton Avenue and now a wreck just before you get to win and end that backup. Better news westbound two seventy five. All travel lanes are now open. With the accident before seventy one, what's left is we're on the right shoulder. Well, now that the Reds have been eliminated from postseason play, there's simply no debate. Reds fans have to find a way to support baseball, and you can adopt a Yankees fan. Oddly enough, there's one coming up next. My name is Chuck and I'm a Yankees fan, and the judge has paid for this message Chuck ing ramon fifty five KARC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Oh that was beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's a thirty fifty five KRCD talks dayson employment. Listening time with Judge added Apolitano every Wednesday on the fifty five CARC Morning Show. Fifty five cars dot Com for the podcast. After we're done, welcome back your honor. Always my favorite time of week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, And what a pleasant comment from Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: Very much appreciated.
Speaker 3: Then we'll see where the We'll see where the Yankees go.
Speaker 1: Well, are you optimistic at least?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, so optimistic? My goodness, Aaron Judge almost broke his own home run record, their pitching staff finally came around in the last third of the season.
Speaker 2: I'm quite optimistic, yes, well, and of course that you shot me a comic yesterday about resting peace. Pete Rose. Of course, one of the greatest baseball players to ever live. Controversial man he was in his life, in his post baseball hours, but you cannot deny that man played a great game.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he might be the best all round. Now that Joe DiMaggio fans are not going to like this.
Speaker 1: He might be the.
Speaker 3: Best all round. Baseball player or ever, certainly in the modern era, not one of those people who believes that somebody like Pete Rose should be kept out of the Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame measures a person's skill in the game, not their personal morality. If you looked at the personal lives of many of the people, find a lot of things objectaable. But that's not why they're there.
Speaker 1: They're there because they excelled at the recording in progress.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, all right, moving over to matters political before we dive into your column, which I am always pleased to receive in advance, comes out tonight, deal or no deal. More on GITMO and the plea agreement that didn't happen, I have to ask you, as I started off with Congressman Thomas Massey, given that the Iranians launched missile strikes directly into Israel and the idea that somehow we the United States might be engaged in a direct military conflict with the Iranians. We got two carrier groups in the region, are going to be soon in the region. We helped shoot down some of the incoming missiles from Iran into Israel. Question marks about whether the United States is going to be embroiled in a military with conflict with Iran War Powers Act. You and I have discussed that before authorization for use of military force. We've talked about that before actual constitutional declaration of war. If we're going to start bombing Iran, it seems to me that we need to declare a war against them.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree with you fully.
Speaker 3: By the way, I listened to the entire interview you did because Joe Strucker was kind enough to let me know that Congressman Massey would be on, And you know what, He's enough to make me want to move to Kentucky just so that I can say my congressman, not just my friend, but also my congressman, is Thomas Massey. I can't even think of anything that we disagree on, and I can't even think of anything that he does or says that doesn't have me beaming and my heart swelling with joy for his for his personal courage. So I had to comment on January sixth, The federal law enforcement is utterly and totally corrupt. They always charge people with more crimes than they think they can they can convict of, just to flip them by scaring them with jail time so that they will become witnesses for the government. They've been doing this, probably for forty or fifty years now, since the Supreme Court green lighted it. It's a form of bribery, absolute bribery. Say what we want you to say in the witness stand and we'll give you this benefits. If Defense Council did that, Defense Council would be in jail. But prosecutors get away with it, and Congressman Massey is courageous enough.
Speaker 1: To expose it.
Speaker 3: He's also courageous enough to argue, now back to your question, that Iran poses zero threat to American national security. Hesbola in Lebanon poses zero threat to American national security. We have signed two treaties that say we can only declare war on a country that poses a grave threat to American national security. You think Congress will abide those treaties. Probably not, because Thomas Massey and another a group of libertarians and a group of progressives of the exception. But most of Congress is bought and paid for by the donor class. Witness the fifty eight standing ovations that Prime Minister Netsan Yahoo received more than FDR more than Ronald Reagan more than Douglas MacArthur, more than Winston Churchill. It's a charade, and it's only a matter of time before some president Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Donald Trump brings us into a war with Israel to satisfy the donor class that we helped Israel expand their borders. You won't see a declaration of war because Congress doesn't want to embarrass itself. It'll just look the other way while the President does whatever the hell he or she wants.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's to me just frightening. I mean, in essence, we were under the leadership of a king in that regard, no accountability, no representation by our elected officials, no say in the matter.
Speaker 1: We're gonna drop bombs, gonna drop bombs.
Speaker 2: This has come up in the context of us doing just random missile strikes and any given land we find somebody that we don't like.
Speaker 3: Correct I forget which Supreme Court justice. It might have been Robert Jackson who said, without the declaration of war requirement in the Constitution, the president has a loaded gun in his death drawer, and he can take it out and shoot it at any time he wants a bit of a hyperbole, but the point is clear. Madison wrote the Constitution said, if we don't separate the war making from the war waging, then we haven't created a presidency. We're back to having a monarchy if the king can choose the target and wage the war. But that's what we've had since World War Two. The President chooses the target, Congress pace for it. The only time they gave him a hard time was LBJ in Vietnam, a horribly useless, destructive.
Speaker 4: Immoral or.
Speaker 3: And then he faked the Gulf of time Kin incident and got the Gulf of ton Kin resolution, and then he sold Fannie May and Freddie Mack and used that money and his legacy suffers because of it. But fifty two thousand American boys.
Speaker 1: Are dead, that's true.
Speaker 2: And then there's of course the weapons of mass destruction used as a pretext to well start a war with a country that we didn't have an immediate challenge with.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: I know of two former FBI agents who were asked to leave the White House because they told President Bush that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, and then both resigned from the CIA after he announced that they did, and used it as the pretext for an invasion that was a disaster. It ended up slaughtering Iraqi peasants and destroying what remained of that society.
Speaker 2: Well, would you like to talk about your column? Deal or no deal, or maybe we'll have a go at John Kerry in his disdain for the First Amendment.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of disdaining for the Bill of Rights lately, and I've never I don't recall hearing this in my adult lifetime. I remember reading incidents during World War One. Woodrow Wilson disdained the First Amendment. Kerrie disdains the First Amendment because he believes, somehow, some way, there should be a law against misinformation. Donald Trump wants to amend the First Amendment so as to allow Congress to criminalize flag burning. We're not talking about burning your neighbor's flag or burning the government's flag. We're talking about burning your own flag, which, just a Scalier wrote, the flag stands for your right to burn it. It is just a piece of cloth and just a symbol, and you can express your opinion of that symbol. Donald Trump will also wants to amend the Fifth Amendment to remove due process for criminals who are caught in the act, saying the police should administer the whatever punishment they choose right there at the scene of the crime. That always gets a round of applause until they catch the wrong person. Yes, and that's your nephew. That's why we have these protections in the Bill of Rights.
Speaker 2: Well, going back to the FEDS baiting people and in trapping them, if you're going to meet out justice on the in the moment once the you know, the federal jug the agents ague you on to sort of commit some trumped up crime, and what meet out justice right then and there when the individual really wasn't largely responsible for his or her actions.
Speaker 1: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 3: That allows the Feds not only to create crime and punish the crime they've created, and prosecute the crime they've created, but punish the crime that they created. A Congressman Massey or you, I forget which one of you mentioned, Governor Whitmer. I'm not a fan of Governor Whitmer at all, but the plot against her was totally and completely concocted by the FBI. That's what the first jury found. Then, of course they tweeked the case and tried it a second time, and those guys got convicted all because of this opinion by Chief Justice Renquist that allows allows these allows government stings. And of course, once the Feds are allowed to do this, the states pick up on it as well. My column one, a lot of people couldn't care less about to get I do. Whenever the government is trampling due process rights of a hated and reviled defendant, it is time to watch out what's happening. Because if they can do it to a hated and reviled defendant, they can make a defendant hated and filed and make it easier to persecute that person. And the politics that has reached deep into the trial in Guantanamo Bay is unforgivable.
Speaker 2: I will strongly encourage my listeners to get a copy of this deal or no deal comes out tonight. O. What a tangled web we weave, Judge freedom We always end on that. I did want to draw your attention. I intentionally wore this shirt. I try to wear a nicer shirt. I don't speak with you because we're on video make or well fiction again. My mom bought me this shirt for Christmas a couple of years ago, so.
Speaker 3: That is a fabulous T shirt. If you have any yours, send me one please.
Speaker 14: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'll wear it everywhere. I'll wear it on on set. I have the Great Colonel Douglas McGregor coming on the level.
Speaker 1: Sorry about Christmas squirrel outside.
Speaker 3: I have the Great Colonel Douglas McGregor at eleven Aaron Mate. At one thirty. Phil Raldy, one of the two CIA agents thrown out of the Oval office. He told George w there are no weapons of mass destruction. At two thirty this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Outstanding lineup. It always is Judging. Freedom find on my line. It's easy to do. Judge entered a platino. We'll talk next Wednesday. Best of health, my friend. Thank you, Brian, all the best and to you. Eight forty almost two eight forty two, fifty five krs. The talk stations stick around, got a little time to talk. Maybe kick a couple of phone calls, Joe, open up the phone lines. Maybe someone has a comment or two. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 4: Life Care