Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome to this war. It's Friday afternoon of the tri State. The Bengals tee it up about nine am on Sunday morning, kick off about eight fifteen, eight twenty pm, big game against the New York Football Giants. To say, it's a crisis if they lose. It would be a crisis if they lose, because this is a team picked by Mowager to win the Super Bowl and beyond. But instead of that, they're one in four. And there's no team in the NFL that is a worse record than the Bengals. There's a few one in four teams and the Bengals are one of them. So this could begin the renaissances. Rocky boym And said the other day that when he was with the Colts, they open up one in four won the next ten in a row. Certainly the Bengals have the capability of doing that and more. But until then the last few days have been somewhat remarkable when it comes to weather and when it comes to hurricanes, when it comes to Ian or Helene, or when it comes to Milton, and there's been lots of coverage even this morning watching News Nation and watching many other channels, it's the dominant story in the country and that as far as what's happening and how it happened, how to stop it from happening again, what are the impacts? And one thing I found very informative is I watched the Mayor of Sarasota this morning on News Nation and he talked about the fact that there's not been a hurricane to hit Sarasota since nineteen sixty, which was during the presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower. So this isn't exactly a regular event in Sarasota. Joining you and I now is Brian Innton. Brian Anton has a correspondent's been on the scene with News Nation the last several days. And Brian Anton, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian this afternoon. Can you tell us what's happening now? I know you're in Tampa, Sarasota. How's the recovery going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you having me, Bill. It's moving along.
Speaker 1: You know, Florida.
Speaker 2: I'm from Florida. I'm a Floridian. We're really good at responding to hurricanes. And I was just on the Highway between Tampa and Sarasota. I mean, it's like the cavalry is coming in, all the linemen and the search and rescue teams and the construction crews. So it's well underway. There's still, you know, a lot of people without power, but that's improving greatly the power right. Restoration cruis are out, you know. I was in North Tampa near the University of South Florida yesterday where I mean there's just the whole neighborhood there is underwater and it's slowly starting to recede. They were doing rescues out there yesterday. Shout out to the Hillsboro County Sheriff's office. They did an amazing job. They saved like one hundred seniors from this senior living home. There were no deaths. But it's gonna be a clean up. I mean, you know, when you get four or five feet of water in your house, you think about it. You got to throw everything away, all the dry wall has to go. So it's gonna be quite a clean up process for all these folks in this part of the state.
Speaker 1: And some of the best video you have is I've seen dumpsters on top of roofs I've seen large alligators chewing on the tires of cars. I've seen little boys plucked out of deep water by rescue workers. It's an all hands on deck. Has been one or two incidence that you've seen that you're gonna remember for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you mentioned I was in the neighborhood where they got the fourteen year old. He was like hanging on to a piece of wood that was again the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office. They rescued him yesterday. I won't forget that. It's interesting, you know. The only time I've covered a lot of these storms and you get in storm mode.
Speaker 3: The only time I felt a little like that.
Speaker 2: Little ping of emotion, like I was almost gonna get a little tiary again, was just seeing all the search and rescue crews driving in right after the storm ended. You know, they stage all over the state, and you got you know, people that they want to do this, They want to do this work. They come from all over. It's just so amazing what they do. People don't realize it, you know, because there's no power, it's hot, it's a terrible condition to work in, but they come from all over to help, and I think I'll always I'll always remember that.
Speaker 1: And the other the other issue which you don't think about are the critters. I see people walking and maybe an ankle deep water or mud or maybe a waste deep talk about the critters that you might encounter in Florida that you don't have like in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, we got the gators everywhere here. Bill Florida is just one big swamp. They say. Everybody of water already has a gator in it. And when the water comes up like this, this neighborhood that I was just in where it's now just all underwater, the gators are there. There was video of a gator in someone's house. The house was flooded. They left the door open and there was a gator inside. All the snakes come out. Everything is disturbed. You know, all the things that live underground here, the snakes and crabs in the holes, they all come out because it gets flooded. So you really do have to be careful of that. I mean, you know, I had these stick boots on when I was walking in the flood water. But even then you have to look where you walk, and that's a whole nother sort of part of it. You try not to think about it too much, but the gaters are definitely amongst us.
Speaker 1: You know, when you live in Cincinnati or northern Kentuck, you live in Boone County, you live in Dayton, Ohio, you don't think much about gators. And I've often told some that that's the up in the up and the down. The mountains and the valleys of life are available in Florida that unavailable other parts of the country. Kentucky had terrible incidents with tornadoes and flooding. It's awful, and the tornado is unpredictable, and maybe flooding is not really predictable, but hurricanes are. And when you think about the fatigue factor, I've seen many talk in Florida about the fatigue factor that is this is I had on several times the mayor of Fort Myers Beach, a good man, and I'm thinking about what he's gone through the last three or four years, and it's truly unbelievable, the fatigue factor of what one goes through. And in Florida that you don't have the fatigue factor. And since you're a Floridian, can you address the issue of why would I don't know, twenty five million people live in Florida. When it seems this is a regular event, why would that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such a good question. You know, Fort Myers Beach by the Way has been slammed, and you're right. The mayor is a great guy, and it's a beautiful area there, but they've been hit hard the last couple of years. I was thinking about that today. It's interesting you asked me that, Bill, because people have asked me that too. Gosh, you have to worry the whole chunk of the year about these storms coming. Who would we even want to live there anymore? And then they come and they have the station. I just love it here. I mean, you know, you've got eight months of the year that's beautiful. Everybody's jealous of you. It's cold and snowing everywhere else in the country and we're here and it's seventy five degrees every day in blue sky. Is a big chunk of the year. So this is the payoffs, and you know, there's a bonding that happens with these storms.
Speaker 3: You know, even in the last.
Speaker 2: Couple of days, I realized it again. People are just so nice here. After a hurricane, everybody comes together as a Floridian. Nobody, you know, you watch the national news, everybody's talking about politics right now and global warming and this and that. Nobody's talking about that. In Florida. They're all just helping each other out right now and giving each other hot coffee and given each other generator and making sure their neighbors are okay. And in a way, after a storm, people on the outside are thinking like, oh, you'd want to get out of there. For me, it makes me think about how much I want to stay like it. Just I like Floridians. I like it here Florida. Do you ever hear that term Florida man? Bill Like, I'm a Florida man, and I guess I'm just proud of it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Mother nature can be awful, but human beings can be so good. And when these events happen, it's like the best of humanity in the worst of mother nature meat and the human always wins in a sense over mother nature until the next storm and the next storm, and then it's, oh my god, here we go again. There's two more hurricanes out in the Atlantic now. I am told by Tony Bender and others don't worry about it. That's gonna go north, gonna go east. But to have a hurricane form quickly in the western Gulf of Mexico and then they had to east at that rapid race and to become a category five hit at category three. I think this sand has talked about the other day is that that's not happened. It's very unusual. Every sixty five years it happened. But when it happens, boom about a boom bat a ban bata bang like you with with Ian Helene and Milton, and there were two other storms. When I talked to Mayor Dan Alers of Fort Myers s Beach yesterday, I talked to him also on Monday. Uh, he talked When I talked to him on Monday before the crises really hit, I said, what's going to happen? He said, well, we're probably going to have five to eight feet of storm surge that's going to envelop go over the top of the whole island for several hours, and then after that it's going to recede and we're going to rebuild. So I talked to him yesterday and uh, and he was wonderful. He couldn't have been better about well, you know, everything is basically destroyed, every building is affected. We have we start to rebuild. It got up at about three o'clock in the morning after the storm passed, and I I got here with my with my crew from the city of Fort Myers Speach. We got to work. So the first thing we got to do. We have one to two feet of mud and sand everywhere. There's no road that's passable. And so the first thing we got to do is get bulldozers and start getting this scrape scrape the roads, and then we we kind of get the utilities going. He said, within a week or two, we're gonna be functional again. Isn't that almost the attitude of the Alamo, in which Okay, we're Americans, but we're gonna get And I thought most people would have to go through that, they would say I'm done, I've had it, not gonna do it. But that's that's not the Florida attitude.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, especially if you live on those barrier islands. I mean, you know that you are vulnerable, so you've got plans in place, and again you just you have to cut through some of the red tape. I was listening to DeSantis this morning. You know, they got all the bridges open right away that the storm passed through overnight and by the morning they were opening up all the major bridges because they had the bridge inspects ready to go. You know, they weren't going to start at nine am the next morning and be able to just chill and come on over and do the whole bureaucratic thing. You know, they had them staged in hotels and ready to get out immediately when the storm passed and go inspect the bridges. Where do you know how it is with some states. You know they'd be out there seven hours later and make it. You know, they they'd all have to there'd be all this red tape to jump through.
Speaker 3: Just like with the dumps.
Speaker 2: They kept the dumps open twenty four hours ahead of the storm because there was still all this debris all over the place from Hurricane Helen. People had to get rid of that debris or it was going to fly around and fly into their houses. So they said, you know what, we're keeping the dumps open twenty four hours. And the dumps that were still closed that were locked. I don't know if you heard about this SHP floor to highway patrol. They chained their cars to the gates and they busted open the gates to one of these dumps so that people could keep dumping their debris, because you can't have bureaucracy when you've got a major hurricane coming I mean, or they're just going to have more problems.
Speaker 1: Well, when you look at this from around the country, those watching listening in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and I've heard so many people say that is stupid, why would you live there? But then on the other side of the coin, you get the benefits of living there, and the attitude is, well, that's fine, let's move on because those barrier islands have been there for centuries. Florida's been there for five thousand years. It's not going anywhere, and the Floridian says, okay, let's go play golf. In fact, a couple friends of mine from where I belong to a club in Naples, Florida. They're going to play golf today on the back nine cart path only, cart path only. I said that. He said, that's a major problem. I said, well, no, wait a minute, and it's like, okay, let's move on with life. And they will not let weather defeat them. And I think it began with Governor Jeb Bush. He was in power for eight years now the Santas. He institutionalized what's happened with hurricanes, and it's like, okay, now we know what to do. Let's do it. And if you're if you are hit by a series of tornadoes, you don't have things stayed, ready to go, you don't have meals ready to eat, you don't have utilities. Ronda Santas has thirty thousand utility trucks. I didn't think there was that many left in the world. And so the Calvary came and today hit is Friday afternoon. I would think by most of Florida by Monday or Tuesday. Will it be back to normal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it will be, especially in the places that aren't. You know, there's certain areas where no matter what, no matter how many power trucks you have, they've got to get the water down. The infrastructure is destroyed. But yeah, most of them listen, they'll get the power on fast. And you mentioned Jeb Bush. You know the building codes. He was instrumental in standardizing the building codes across the entire state and starting during the Jeb Bush years, if you built anything in Florida, it's so strong. It's like you build the houses now here like bunkers. So when you see any new construction jeb Bush and on, it's the houses are pretty much untouched. Even Category four or Category five. The roofs don't blow off. The issue is still the water. You can't stop the water from getting in. But yeah, I mean, people are prepared here for the most part. I mean, look, if you just lost your house, you might not be as optimistic as I sound right now, but you know, hopefully you had insurance. And again, Floridians just kind of endure and people who make a choice to live in Florida.
Speaker 3: And move here.
Speaker 2: I'm from here, I was born here, but I'm rare. I mean most, that's so rare. Most people have moved here because they make the choice to live here. They like the culture, and you know, they the hurricanes kind of come.
Speaker 3: With it a little bit.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Mayor Dan Allers is from Minnesota, and when Minnesota or Cincinnati has a say it was a foot of storm predicted, people come together. They shop to go to Kroger, they get everything prepared, they get milk, they get their bread, they hunger down. There's a coming together because there's an outside crisis in which we have to come together. That happens in Florida all the time. Now, lastly, there was a question about global warming, asked Ron, and I might play it later on again. He had a fabulous answer. Can you going to summarize because the national media often wants to, you know, there has to be certain pigeon holding of certain events to fit in the category. And of course the category is global warming, and Republicans especially get global warming questions all the time. And probably the atmosphere and the environment is warming a degree or two over the last one hundred and fifty years. But can you kind of summarize Ron de Santas's answer when some reporters said, mister gavin Or, mister gammin or, mister Gamonor went back global warming and he kind of gave an answer that was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and you got to play it later because it was good, and I won't do a justice, but he basically said he went back and he was able to write on the spot to recount all of the major hurricanes that happened, you know, one hundred plus years ago that impacted Floord, including like the strongest hurricane ever I think was almost one hundred years ago, And he had the dates and everything in his answer, but he basically was just making the point like, look, we've been dealing with storms forever here, and in fact, these aren't even as strong as the ones that came long before global warming was even a concern. And regardless of how you feel about global warming, look, I mean there's all sorts of stuff on both sides, and all sorts of scientists, But I guess I just never understand why these questions come up right during the crisis, Like, you know, people are literally still being pulled out of houses and we don't know who's dead and who's alive, and you've always got this one reporter that wants to talk about global warming, and I don't know, I mean, it just always seems like isn't there a better time to do that? You know, It's just I don't know, like, isn't there something more important to ask the governor right in this moment when you know, have so many people don't have power, And it's just always kind of it's it's never a loon. It's always it's always someone from some other place or someone with some agenda that I feel like doesn't really care about what's actually happening in Florida.
Speaker 1: Brian Anton, thank you. And it's a perfect shut up because the trade winds coming off Africa and they have a long way to develop many times. Or in the Gulf of Mexico, it's hot water, it's summertime. It's been warm, and it's shallow. And here you have the Canadian plateaus, and you have the Mexican plateaus, and you have the two bumpers between the Alleghanies and the Rockies. Those are the tornadoes and the hurricanes have a perfect body of water to form one hundreds of miles of open ocean that's shallow and hot, and the winds begin to swirl. Here we go, you pick up the heat from the ocean, fantastic winds. They have to go somewhere. They pile into the golf coast somewhere. It's just the way nature is. It's kind of like nature's air conditioning. The reason that exists is it distributes different temperatures throughout the globe. And that's the purpose of a cyclone. The purpose of a hurricane is to take warm from the south and drive it up to the north to moderate temperatures. It's kind of like God's air conditioning, and that's why it happens, and it's part of nature. But Harry Anton, get my best. All the folks at the News Nation, especially Sean Compton again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian Anton. You're a great American and you're a great Floridian.
Speaker 3: Well I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bill. It's nice to talk with you. God bless America. Let's continue with more if the line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham getting ready for the Bengals on Sunday News Radio seven hundred wulw HI Billy Cunningham, the Great American Big Weekend coming up, lots of high school sports and more. Plus you have, of course the Bengals on Sunday. That should be very interesting. As Rocky Boyman points out, with quite a bit of experience, the Indianapolis Colts at one point was one and four and it was during one of the years he got to the AFC Championship Game. So what occurred is that over the next ten games they want ten and oh, can the Bengals go ten? And oh, absolutely, well they go ten? And oh, I certainly hope. So all we have is hope. As I walk around the highways and byways, all I talk about his hope. We've got to have hope. And so we'll see what happens. Coverage starts about I don't know, nine o'clock on Sunday morning. A kickoff I think is about eight to fifteen in the evening, and after we have programming all day to maybe bring home a win from MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. But until then, I spend time, as you know, every morning, watching numerous and news shows and reading everything and I can read. And an issue is percolating that if you listen to me for a long time, you know the two things that are likely to destroy the character of this country is number one, unbridled grinding poverty coming into America from the Third World that cannot be assimilated, do not want to be assimilated. In other words, seven to ten million illegals coming across the southern border in the last four years. We can't sustain that, because that's the tip of the iceberg. And maybe ten more years we might have fifty or sixty million than one hundred million. It never ends, and that has the ability to destroy the country. We need more people in the country because the average woman produces one point eight children, which means we're on a death spiral one point eight for the two that's not a good number. So to have knowledgeable knowing immigration is required in this country. And we're all immigrants directly are in directly anyway, so I get that completely. Who comes in is a major factor. The other issue is unbridled federal government spending. It happened this morning with Joe Kernin on Squawkbox head on an expert about the bipartisan spending suicide packed. This isn't only so called evil Republicans, it is Democrats, Republicans and others. We have a suicide pack financially, and the chickens will come home to roosts in the next five to ten years in a serious way. That is right now, as we speak, about one point two trillion dollars of annual money go to pay interest on the national debt, no programs. Trillion of the money of the six trillion dollars we spend one point two point two trillion pays simply the bondholders doesn't produce anything other than income for foreign governments, labor unions, companies, whoever invest in treasuries. One point two trillion in interest on the national debt, and that's rising precipitously in getting more. It's because government spending on the federal level is completely out of control, utterly out of control. Now. It used to be in the year two thousand and one, which is what twenty three years ago, the total accumulated national debt beginning in seventeen eighty nine to two thousand and one, from George Washington to the beginning of the Bush forty three presidency, the total total debt of the United States of America to bondholders was four trillion dollars. Today it's thirty six trillion and accelerating. We're going to borrow another two trillion dollars the next twelve months the fiscal year started October the first, and the year year after that another two trillion, and if Trump gets elected, another two trillion. It's not going to stop. We can't stop it. It's like a Ponzi scheme. Can't stop spending. So in the next ten years we're going to add twenty some trillion to get it up to sixty trillion dollars, and a current interest rates, the interest paid on that would be about three and a half trillion dollars a year, which is currently more than all the money collected and income taxes all over the country. It's completely unsustainable. So you would think if there's a hurricane, an earthquake, a cyclone, if there's forest fires coming your way and you here it is, it's coming right there, it's coming your way, that one of the two parties might say we can't afford this, but that would be electoral suicide. No party can say, you know what, we can't afford to have rich people get Social Security. We cannot afford to have a dedicated system in which we take care of the world's poor. And our hospitals we can't afford it. Good Sam can't afford it. Christ can't afford it. But Thats that can't afford it. And many hospitals right here in Cincinnati, over half of the patients that show up for great medical care do not speak of the English, and they don't live in America can't afford it. These are huge expenses borne by those who pay the bills, But it gets worse. A recent gallipol was done of nine and ten young women in America between the ages of eighteen and thirty young women and their child bearing years. About half say they're not going to get married or they're not going to have children. Remember the childless cat lady thing of Jade Vance. That was politically inopportune. But the fact of the matter is, if you're a twenty five year old woman, you do not look forward to getting married or having children forming a family structure. They also believe these nine and ten young women are abortion through the ninth month of pregnancy should be certainly allowed, that there needs to be more taxes paid by the rich a fair share, without defining what a fair share is. They also say federal government spending needs to go up, and they don't want to cut any federal government agency. They want more government, they want more abortion, they want to more taxes, and they want someone else to pay for the whole damn thing. Well, in reality, no politician can say, we got a spending problem that's got to be stopped. We can't tax away out of this. It's got to be restraining the growth of the federal government. The so called Penny plan, or it's got to be three to four percent GDP growth as far as the eye can see. We've got to grow the economy. I can't think of a politician that can say, we have to have an adult conversation with the American people that we can't afford this, We've got to tighten our belt. That's never going to happen, because well as the incentives of politics are dangerously distorted. The more government spends, the less Americans expect to pay. Government now is larger than it's ever been, and people want to pay less and less in taxes. In fact, fifty percent of American taxpayers American Americans who work pay little or no federal income tax. The top five percent pay about seventy percent of all the taxes in the country. And the more dependency it creates, the less reliance it expects. The Wall Street Journal recently had a study that I looked at that's in nineteen seventy, which was what fifty four years ago, the safety net funding accounted for significant income and fewer than one percent of all American counties. Now, those we didn't have a welfare state and we didn't have federal government borrowing money and shipping it to cities and counties and states all over the country. Less than one percent of the counties, there's about four thousand America had significant income from the federal government less than one percent. By two thousand, ten percent of America counties we're getting a significant share of their moneys from federal safety net and social programs. And right now it's closer to fifty five percent of American counties get twenty five percent or more of their income from the Feds. Why because the county's got to balance the budget. Cities have got to balance the budget. But the Feds can borrow like drunken salors. They can borrow as much money as they want to borrow, then ship the money to the cities, the counties, and the townships. And therefore you balance your budget because the Feds are supplying so much money. So there you go. Every year in America, this year, over two trillion dollars of our GDP, which is much larger than a mid sized European nation. It's transferred to low income Americans two trillion dollars every year. If you claim to be poor, you're poor. We're going to pay you to stay in that condition, and it'd be one thing that the state was lifting someone out of poverty, but it's creating a permanent underclass that will always vote. It's pointed out by Gallop that the average poor American, if you have low income, you're more likely to be obese than hungry. On average, you take two vacations per year. If you're poor in this country, you likely have a car. If you're poor, you have a phone service and cell phones. If you're poor, you have air conditioning and heating devices around you. If you're poor, you have the internet connections, you have free health care. That's poverty in America today. In fact, the average poor American lives at a better level than the middle class average European. So you would think somebody would raise their hands in Wait a minute, we're on a slide to a horrible ending, which is predictable. Well, no one's doing that, not the Republicans, not the Democrats. In fact, no one. Unbelievable, And October fifteenth is coming. Many Americans got a six month extension, so they have more and more taxes are due. The debt is a massive generational tax. Our children and our grand children will live definitely less of a good life because of the money that's been spent the past twenty years. The federal government this fiscal year spent six trillion dollars. More than half of that was entitlement programs, many trillions of dollars spent for individuals who don't need the money, but they get it anyway. And last year's deficit of two trillion was the entire US federal budget amount spent in nineteen ninety five, two trillion dollars deficit. That was the whole budget in nineteen ninety five, and we borrowed that two trillion dollars from others. Interest rates are rising, that's why. And ten years ago the federal budget was three point three trillion dollars. In twenty fourteen three point three, it's now six point one. It's gone up about seventy percent in the last ten or twelve, ten or twelve years. How do you stop it? An adult conversation that any politician knows cannot be cannot be had. As a voter, you don't respond to responsibility. You respond to freebies. And Democrats have figured this out magnificently. Twenty five thousand dollars if you want to buy a home if you have a kid, another six thousand dollars in tax credits, and all the other welfare benefits that add a cost of two trillion dollars a year. That's two thousand billion dollars a year, and so called transfer payments to those who need the money. And what do we do. We bring into the country about ten million more poverty grinding poverty from Haiti, from Venice, Whala, from Central America and give them benefits that would be a dream in their own country. I don't blame a Haitian for coming to Springfield, Ohio, or what's happening in Covington, or what's happening in every small town in America. They've gone to heaven and they get all these government benefits at someone else's expense that they have no chance of ever paying back a portion of the benefits they receive. And at some point, whether in five or ten years from now, guess what we're going to Every quarter we issue these treasury notes and say to the world, Okay, we want to borrow from you five hundred billion dollars for the next three months. And the interest rates have been clicking up a little bit, and guess what They're going to click up a little more and more and more until the interest on the national debt will become fifty percent of the federal budget, which means we're going to need a wearbarrel of money to buy a loaf of bread, and everything that we own will have less value because it'll take more dollars to buy it. We've seen this play before. We know exactly what's going to happen. Everyone in government and finance knows exactly the way it's going to happen. The way to stop it is to grow about three to five percent a year real GDP and to restrain government spending. But every time you lit in ten million illegals, government spending skyrockets because of their needs. We can't stop spending. Like an alcoholic, we can't stop drinking, or like Pete Rose, we can't stop gambling. I may not be with you when it happens, but mark my words today that in the next five to ten years we're going to have a debt crisis of historical proportions that will trash this economy, destroy this country, and take much of the world with it. Because we are the reserve currency, and we are the nation that others look toward to say, Okay, we got problems, solve our needs. We keep spending money, and Republicans and Democrats are equally to blame. And the cities, the counties, and the states have determined that the Feds can borrow for them, added to the national debt and transfer money from Washington to Columbus, to Indianapolis to Frankfurt, to Sacramento to Albany, and the state capitals know that the free flow of money is coming and the pipeline is full of one dollars bills, and we spend and spend and spend and spend, acting as if there'll never be an occasion when we have to pay it back. And that's where we are now. Let's continue with more coming up in a few minutes. As a representative anewsbusters dot org Real Clear, which is the get together, which is a group that monitors what's happening in the media and what the media feeds you is a bunch of crap generally, And they also keep track of CBSNBC and ABC about the kind of subject matters they present to you, and they twist and turn exactly what's going on to get a defined result, whether you're allowed that to take places up to you. Eric Ruark will be here and about ten minutes so, and I want to thank Brian Hnton once again of News Nation for telling us what's happening down south. But Republicans and Democrats are equally to blame. We know what's coming, and like Pete Rose Gambling, we can't stop it. Twelve fifty four Home of Your Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WW Bill Cunningham, the Grand American, Curtis Fucus with the Media Research Center, specifically NewsBusters, And there's a group called Politifacts who call themselves independent. I said independent, and God help you if you don't realize they're independent. They're independent fact checkers who have found their independent opinion that Republicans have a culture of lying. So if you're a conservative, if you're a libertarian, if you're a Republican, you're a liar. In fact, you live in a pool of liars, and you can't recognize the truth because you're all a bunch of liars. There's a deep sea of belief by them that Republicans lie incessantly, which is the current fact checking out put a PolitiFact, but an MRC Media Research Center. That's Brent Prozell's group, Newsbuster's analysis of six months of PolitiFact articles that evaluated a named politician or public official with a truth ometer. Guess what Republicans lie ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the time and Democrats only lie point zero zero zero zero one percent of the time. Joining you and I now is that same Curtis Hawk and Curtis Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Since you monitor the monitors, what do the monitors say about Republicans? What did the monitors say about Shall we say that those great Democrats?
Speaker 5: I call them Hall monitors? Bill, I think that's a more accurate term. People who maybe in their thirties may recall this cartoon show called Recess. There's a character named Brandall who was the friend of the Hall Monitor. He himself was a deputy Hall Monitor. That's what I think of these people. All right, So the facts here, our colleague Tim Graham, My colleague Tim Graham took a look at political PolitiFact articles from April through September. Republicans pulled in one hundred and seven fact checks okay, mostly false, false, or pants on fire. So there's six possible ratings true, mostly true, half true, mostly falls false, pants on fire the latter three the negative side of the ledger. Republicans fell on there eighty eight out of one hundred and seven, so that translates to eighty two point two percent. They were half true eight times and only true or mostly true eleven times.
Speaker 1: So Republicans Republicans lie incessantly. Well, we Republicans simply lie. We live in a pool of liars.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, yes, So Democrats, let's go over here. Let me just start with the percentages here. Then I'll tell you how many there were checks they were, because this is where it's important. They were mostly false, false, pants on fire forty one point.
Speaker 6: Three percent of the time, so half is yes.
Speaker 5: Half true, twenty two point seven true or mostly true thirty six percent. Now, the number of fact checks, this is where the real bias is in my opinion bill.
Speaker 6: They only did this.
Speaker 5: Seventy five times. Seventy five fact checks versus one hundred and seven. Wow, I mean, I mean the huge disparity there that shows what they actually care about. Uh, it's more than ten to one, you know, so you look at it. Republicans are mostly false or worse, So if you strap out just false, you do mostly false or pants on fire, the number actually goes down, it actually gets worse. Republicans are mostly false or pants on fire seventy nine percent of the time, whereas Democrats only true thirty six percent of the time. Imagine that this is what you hear from CN all the time. These pious pricks over there, they're like, well, it's because Democrats are very fatual. You know, the Daniel Dale, the nibbling Canadian over there. It's CNN comes on during the conventions and he'll be They'll be like, did you hear anything that was negative, Daniel, and be like, no, everything was very good.
Speaker 1: Great, let's talk a little bit about The Daily Show blamed sexism for Harris's struggle with mail voters. So you know, Kamala Harris is a great communicator. We all know that if a telepromter goes down, she's right on point. She's done it so many times she doesn't need a teleprompter. All she says is thirty two, thirty two, thirty two days, thirty two. That's the number of Jim Brown, thirty two. That's Magic Johnson. Where's my hoordy, hell's my teleprompter in thirty two thirty two, however, she blamed sexism. And now they got Barack Hussain Obama, who, by the way, he was so unpopular in twenty sixteen, the American people say, we can't take that anymore. We're electing Trump. Each off your election. He lost elections constantly, and the person he's selected to be his replacement, that would be of course, Hillary Clinton got drilled by Donald Trump. And now he's out there manipulating behind the back with Joe Biden stabbing him in the back politically to get Kamala Harris in charge. And according to The Daily Show, according to Democrat Party, the problem is black men. Black men don't understand what a great public speaker Kamala Harris is. So the problem is you black guys are stupid. According to Obama, please.
Speaker 5: Explain, I couldn't have done any better than myself. I mean, these are this is the racial grievance world in which Barack Obama operates. Okay, Barack Obama offer these empty, vague platitudes about coming together meaning what you say words mattering, treat each other with respect. And then, oh, by the way, any black man who thinks they're going to vote for Trump or voting against their own interests.
Speaker 6: They're voting against their own skin color and their.
Speaker 5: Sexist Okay, this is the dualities, the level of the depths of hypocrisy that are you know, bottomless in terms of Barack Obama's persona. And that's exactly what we saw. And in the Friday morning newscasts on ABCCBS NBC, they were, well, Barack Obama had this to say about a black black man thinking of.
Speaker 6: Voting for Trump, okay, where he had strong words like they.
Speaker 5: Just really had no problem with the depths of racial insults or just general insults being hurled by the former president of the United States against voters that they need. They think they can shame them into returning to the plantation of the Democratic Party. This is how they operate. It's not a positive argument. It's not like vote for me because of these policies. Well, unless you want to be able to kill your kids, that's voting for a specific policy, unfortunately.
Speaker 6: But otherwise it's based on fear. It's based on fear.
Speaker 5: And yet they and the Washington Post in particular, does this all the time. Ashley Parker to the story attacking men very similarly to the Daily Show. Oh my gosh, it's like there's a narrative going on here. Bill, It's like the talking points have gone out, talking in very apocalyptic terms about Donald Trump and Kadie Vance and machoism and blah blah blah, Josh something something, Josh Hawley something something, Kady Vance.
Speaker 6: It's like, again, we go back to this point you and I have talked to us.
Speaker 5: I think when Jadi Vance is name to the tickets, he's the kind of guy where, Okay, something goes wrong with your sink, or you need a dresser moved.
Speaker 6: From a thrift shop to your house.
Speaker 5: Jdie Vance is the guy you're gonna ask because he'll just do it without asking for money.
Speaker 6: He might ask you for a beer afterward, but that's it.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you it's amazing to watch, and you observe it every day at NewsBusters dot org. But to watch the media coverage that Barack Hussein Obama is telling black men that you're stupid, and you're so stupid you can't read the news, can't form an indpen of judgment. And because you don't have great feelings about Kamal Hair, something is wrong with you. I can imagine if Donald Trump was some Republican said to black men, you're stupid, you don't know what you're doing, and I have to tell you what to do. That would be perceived as a racially pejorative term. But when a black man like Obama does it and the media covers it like, oh my god, finally, finally Superman is out. Finally we got Tom Brady in the super Bowl. They're down twenty eight to three against Atlanta. Let's bring in Barack Husain. Obama, Let's get him in front of black audience, says, let's get all the cameras are going and all the cell phones up, and let him tell black guys, you're stupid, and I'm here to tell you to vote for now. I can only imagine if a white Republican done the same thing of what would have happened. Also one of my favorite and you have a great article up at a NewsBusters dot org about Doug Mhoff and it's written by Tim Graham, your alkalite. It says, what if Bob Woodward wrote a book on Doug Emhoff, the second Gentleman, the husband of Kamala Harris, what would it say? And there'll never be a book written. Bob Woodward had a coach and thought about fifty or sixty years ago. Since then, he's done nothing worth of crap. But nonetheless, every time Bob Woodward writes a book, it's like somehow Moses has come back from the mountain with the tablets and oh my god, here's Bob Woodward. Bob Woodward is speaking talk if you can about Doug Amhoff and his Pacadello's that the media will not cover because if they did, it would destroy democratic narratives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, that's really the truth. I mean, Josh Boswell, it's the Daily Mail. He wrote about a lot of the more salacious things on Hunter Biden's laptop. And again, because there's been a lack of media coverage, a purposeful lack of interest in the mainstream media, there has been no way, There has been no wire audience, I guess lab so to speak, way atmosphere to be able to check these things, to fact check them, to check the validity of the things that Boswell's sources are telling him, to see if these stories actually pan out. We're not even going to think about it. We're not going to ponder it. We're not even going to utter it, although Morning Joe did that on Friday, and of course yes, Doug Emahoff said it was a distraction, which, if you notice, that's not really a denial. It's not like with Clarence Thomas or Kavanaugh when accucations remained against them, they came out and said, no, this isn't true, this is ridiculous, this is terrible, the high tech lynching, this is a farce, This is embarrassing for my family.
Speaker 6: All those sorts of things.
Speaker 5: But they're not doing that. And with Woodward, this is straight up election interference.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 5: You know, my boss Tim Graham went down and looked at the release of starting with his third.
Speaker 6: George W.
Speaker 5: Bush book October two thousand and six, the fourth one September two thousand and eight, Fear, the first Trump book September twenty eighteen, Rage September fifteenth, twenty twenty be Trump tapes where it's just transcripts of him talking to Trump for the previous book October twenty fourth, twenty twenty two, and.
Speaker 6: Now wore October fifteenth, twenty twenty four. Oh my god, there right before the election.
Speaker 1: How about that? Just the timing is unbelievable. Now, getting continue with Doug Imoff, can you imagine if jd Vance had impregnated his babysitter and then paid for the abortion. Of course, the abortion is the sacrament, so that would have been completely permissible. But nonetheless, what if jd Vance in a law firm had impregnated his babysitter. He then is accused wild accusations. Doug Mhoff this la law firm he worked in. They claimed he yelled at female lawyers with expletives, held men's only cocktail parties in the office, revoked work perks for women who didn't flirt with him appropriately, took young attractive associates and limousines to parties. Things like that. He partied hardy with the young female interns in his law firm. That's Doug Emhoff. Now that's on top of slapping the girlfriend at the at the Cohns Film Festival. I know many of us often attend the cons Film Festival, but Doug m hoffa there about ten twelve years ago, a year or two before he met the current vice president, and he's slapping his date. This is on top of the law firm stuff in which you treated women quite shabbily, and of course the worst things impregnating your babysitter. That's kind of like a negative. And the media will not cover those stories.
Speaker 5: Why because they don't care. They have elections to win. I mean, they simply don't care if they say, we get we get to determine what's news, We get to determine what you are told in spoon fed. I mean, this goes back to a lot of things I would hear in college, you know, ten fifteen years ago from college professors about agenda setting. You have all these media theories out there, but it's very true. Some of them are true about agenda setting, which is the meani tell you what to think about.
Speaker 6: And that's the way they view their role. They view them.
Speaker 5: We are listless vessels still on which they were like conveyor belts, you know, like a giant tub of of peanut butter filled pretzels at Costco where they turn on this spicket and the pretzels just go in. Like they just fill us with information and that's it. And when we do something that they don't want us to do, they either dress us down or for like two seconds after the twenty sixteen election, in an other times since they parachute in and they tap tap tap tap tap the windows like we're zoo animals.
Speaker 6: Because we're just we're just so fascinating to them, or they just don't think the way they.
Speaker 1: Do well not eating the bananas quickly enough, so you're bring in Barackus sant Obama to tell us that tap tap tap on the window. Hey, by the way, black guys, I know you're stupid and don't know what's going on, So let the King of stupid come to you and tell you who to vote for. And if you don't vote that way, you're racist and sexist and men will not accept a woman, et cetera. Now, lastly, one of the greatest flaps last week or two has been Kamala Harris trying to horn in on the work of Governor DeSantis and the media coverage of that. I still say this morning in one of the talk shows, why didn't Ron the Santus accept a telephone call of Kamala Harris? Can you relate from NewsBusters dot Org Curtis as to why that's a big non issue issue.
Speaker 6: Can she sign national disaster declarations?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Can she release funds emergency funds?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Can she deploy active duty troops. No, okay, so I guess there's nothing really else to talk about, and Ronda Samers is absolutely correct about that. Meanwhile, we have Kamala Harris here trying to go full Glenn Close and fail attraction.
Speaker 6: She's like, I will not be agnowed.
Speaker 5: You know though, I was like, that's really where we're at with her. She's trying to make herself the focus. And Biden, to his credit, twice, has knifed her on this. He was asked once at the White House by reporters about it. They were screaming the other day and he's like, he's been great. I gave him my number. He said, we're doing a good job. I like the job that he's doing. And then Philip Wegman, a really good guy for at Real Clark Politics, asked Biden again the other day and he doubled down again and Kamala was nowhere to be found.
Speaker 6: And in the first instance where he did this, that was wow.
Speaker 5: Kamala was on the view Biden made these comments and brought reporters in.
Speaker 6: I mean, you just have to think that there's this part of Biden where.
Speaker 5: He's just like, even when the five seconds his brain does work on a daily basis.
Speaker 6: He has to be thinking I want her to lose.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, especially the first lady badly, Joe. I'm sorry, doctor Joe. Biden wants her to lose Dadley. Yeah, blaze, And it kind of reminds you that one scene I will not be ignored as Michael Douglas finds a dead rabbit floating in a burroling pot on the stove. Ron de sand has better be careful. But to watch Biden undermine politically his vice president is a wonderful thing. But once again, Curtis, heck, we got to run it's NewsBusters dot Org. Have a great take, but we got another three weeks to go. It's gonna be fascinating. As now, the media doesn't cover important stories unless it's Can you imagine if some babysitter and nanny came out and said Donald Trump and pregnant at me and paid for my abortion? Would would that be a story?
Speaker 6: There's always time. There's always time too.
Speaker 5: But Donald Trump was right, he said this story MAYBC debate.
Speaker 1: He hates her too, Yeah he did, he said, I mean Biden doesn't like her either, But all right, Curtis, once again, you're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Curtis always a pleasure, Bill, always pleasure me on WLW.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you very much. Let's continue with more. It's amazing to watch this and the media plays their silly games and we're the victims. If you're a black guy, you're stupid. But Obama will tell you how stupid you are and who to vote for. Wow, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WULW Field, It come up, family, hold on the left field.
Speaker 7: That's one to right the game of tide.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm spokes, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God segment fifty two years ago? How about that fifty two years ago, nineteen seventy two. Al Michael's on the call. Whatever happened to that guy, al Michaels. Did he stay in broadcasting or not? Huh? Yeah, he did the miracle on ice and then he went big time. And just another guy that went bank time, like Collinsworth, Trumpy Trumpy Rocky Rocky. You and I are stuck, Yeah, and Will Scotts Well, Colly Wilcott on fucking's a few other people. Tom Jackson, I'm Jackson about the Boomer Boomer. They all see Tom Brenneman Marty Brennan does seemed to come here. Only two characters remain segment You and Me against the world. All we do is develop talent and then send them off. How's that possible? What about us? What about you and me? I don't know. We just sit here. What you got coming in?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: To text here? Jeff Beckham? David Beckham got to text here? Or when is Paul Luck going to come in next week with me big boys? I told him he give me the date John, not today though? Well I think uh, Paul Luck said he'd bring in ten big boys in ten hot fights. Maybe maybe I'll get approof for a mortgage since I can't get anything. You walk around every bank and everything got nowhere? Well, day what he will prove you? Right here? If you eat, I'll sign. I'm gonna call him Monday or tuesday? Would that be good? Will? He the stood reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating inter Conditioning Dealers, Tamestar quality. You could feel a beautiful so he called Stacey Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven H E. A t spots. Let's see, well, leeve we got the winner go home Tonight out West Los Angeles, California. The site in the Nashleague Division Series, Padres Dodgers eight o'clock. Winner gets the Mets in the NLCS. I don't like New York, and I don't like LA and I don't like San Diego. Tomorrow night in Cleveland at eight o'clock. Don't like Cleveland. It's the Tigers and Guardians. The winner there gets the Yanks ALCS game one Monday night, Yankee Stadium. Now the trump'ster's in trouble again for calling saying Detroit it's not a great place to live. Now GM is leaving that iconic building in downtown Detroit. Yeah. Other than Dan Gilbert and Matt Collan, there's nothing happening in Detroit. So the media is holding a trump Ster to account for the failed policies of Democrats. I don't know what tell you. I don't know what to High school football tonight, Willia. There's action all across the tri state. Coverage begins at six. What about the Big Game? High School Football Tonight show on ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. What about the big game that'll lead into the big game. Six forty five Farmers v. Lancers Battle of North Bend. Not talking of road North Bend Road. Not talking about that one. You're talking about Moeller and Cleveland Saint Ignacius sat. Wait a minute, Mason cole Rain. Will it happened tonight?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not against the game of the week. Yes, Middletown v. Hamilton Middies against Jamie Ramsey's Big Blue. Still haven't mentioned the big game? Uh, Connor and Dixie Heights Old Dog's No, East Central and Greensburg Trojans. No, Oh, wait a minute, it's Cunningham v. Pike. Go right there, deer Park at Reading. I spoke to the team at Tony Pike Stadium before the Deer Park Wyoming game last Friday at worked what was fifty six to twenty, but it was seven to nothing and the refuge the official looked over in the first after the first quarter, you went a wall on your Wildcats. Apparently there was people eyeballing. Where was Willie Well? I got a couple of hot dogs and got him to go and I left, got them to go. Bearcats game tomorrow and Orlando is on UCF two thirty right here on seven out to WLW Now, hold on seg I have a text here from Aaron at social Security where you'll be one day, let this segment know he's wrong? What I just got another one from m MLB app that says the Cleveland Detroit Tigers games and moved to eight pm tomorrow night. Well, it says it says eight pm tomorrow due to inclement weather. I'm not ready to move to it says the afternoon that. Oh well, I guess, I guess it's gonna rain in Cleveland. That's raining everywhere, called Bill Wills. I mean, I may check the errand's never wrong. Let me check the app. I'm no weather man like Frank Marzula or k Rob or the Chin. Isn't it good to have the Chin back Miami up against Eastern Michigan number two Ohio State, the number three Oregon Bucks Ducks go out of tomorrow. And I went to the website and the Cleveland Guardians that's a stupid name and the Tigers are still set there at eight o'clock. But according to Air and his Social Security, he moved the game to the afternoon segment right noway one eight, Then write that down segment. Like I said, I'm no weather man like Ca. What about Steve Rawley don't know. I'm glad he's back. Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals and Giants Sunday Night. Best Bengals coverage begins Sunday at four with pregame Sports Talk Now Joe Burrow nine to one in his last ten games against the NFC. But but I also might catch a break here that Giants wide receiver Molik Neighbors will not play a second game in a row due to a concussion, and the Bengals are going to be loaded back with talent Chase Brown, Zack Moss, Sheldon Rankins, Joseph Osai, can you see, and Mike Kiseki are all okay and cleared to play Sunday night. And the Bengals win a game, they'll win Sunday. Brian Thornton remember him? Xavier Standout is either yeah, new vice president of men's basketball for the Big Twelve Conference. He had been the Western Athletic Commissioner since twenty twenty one. That how about that that's good. Let's see what else I think that's it? Can I talk back about the history of sports? Well wait a minute now. Also yet, last night in the Arizona Fall League, these two guys are on fire. The Desert Dogs beat Peoria thirteen to six. Now the Desert Dogs have Reds players on it. Matt McClain didn't get hurt. Two hits, two runs, two RBIs ces. Christian N. Karnassi owned strand to you and me, mister two for four with three RBIs. Those two guys are playing like Opening Day is tomorrow. Suddenly we have a manager that guys want to play for. So I don't know what to tell you about playing in ces. Will they'd be able to play next year for the Reds, not the River Dogs or the dead better Dogs? Do the Reds? Well, they'll be there next year, don't worry about it. Yeah. And then, of course what about Frankcona. Will he be there? I think so? Yeah? And another main game in the National Football League, Washington against Baltimore Sunday, Daniels v. Jackson. That ball will never hit the ground until it's on the snap. You think about Joe Burrow in the NFL. This is his fifth year. He's never had a four game stretch like this. No, and the teams one in three. It's about time that they get with it and let's rock and roll with Hute Pole. That's what I say, because if they lose on Sunday, there'll be a lot of drinking on Monday and be a lot of people out of work are missing work. If they go to one and five, that's it. Speaking of that, Obama is saying, if you're a black guy and you don't vote for Kamala Harris, you're a clown. He's saying black men are stupid, doesn't know what they're doing. He's there to tell the brother, the brother that doesn't make sense how to vote. I don't know what the tell. You're rather insulting to a black guy, isn't it that you would say so stupid? But if the Trumpster said that? But what if Trumpster said to a black man, you're kind of stupid? Oh if you uh, that'd be it. I can do whatever he wants because he's got four home segment. Obama four homes Hawaii okay, Martha's Vineyard, yeah, Chicago, yeah, and Washington, d C. His homes are worth forty million dollars. He's telling black guys how to vote. They made him rich, and of course his wife Michelle is worth about fifty million dollars. Has Biden gone to see it? Has Biden gone to see those poor folks in Western Carolina and Tennessee? Yet going to the beach this weekend? Oh, I guess he's not going to go to not going to see the damage? Shut up. Also, my boys down at Bears Paul, they're going to play the back nine part path only today in Naples, a little bit of a crisis. Did they have any tree damage or anything they did? Yes, yes, but mugs, No boys, Tony from New Jersey wants to get out and play golf. And what do you do go play golf? They go play? I mean are they are they picking up the branches and things like that at the pall? The crew has already done that. No, pardon me, pardon me, Hart Path only it's a crisis at the pall. Well, the way they hit them, I'm sure that they don't have that far to walk, do they have? They put it right down the middle of the fairway like you do, I mean right, you don't have that much farther to work, or to get your six or seven iron out and put it up on the green. And because of the weather in Florida, they're gonna play lift clean and place, which means you lift your ball, you clean your ball, put the ball down where you like it, lift clean in place, or they'll kind of kick it like a judge a smail in caddy shack. Wit a minute. Oh there it is. It's called the foot wedge. Yeah, get the foot wedge out. Let me. I'm into rough here, let me. Oh, I'm sorry. Well, there it is. Well, I got a bet with Tony Pike. He took reading. He gave me Deer Park in two and a half. Tonight, Deer Park gets two and a half. That's a Tony Pike stadium right off of Tony Pike Expressway and ready right right there, across the street from Mountain Notre Dame High School. Well, my lovely, it's the first lady's right. She controls that high school with an iron grip. So we'll see what happens segment and give me out of the student's report before we do. Have this column here that says chastising men over non vote for Harris Barack Hussein. Obama goes into an African dialect to the brothers to get them convinced that they're stupid, they don't know what they're doing, and do what I tell you to do and vote for Kamala or shall I say Kamala? Is that kamala? Kamala or kamela? What is it? Segment have no idea to use the wrong pronunciation. You're the problem? Okay, okay, you are a problem. Would you agree? Yeah, big one, a big problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Give me out of the students report trying to get a loan. Well, I tell you what you got to go. You walk around with your briefcase and all your information for all the banks, all the credit unions. Does anybody anybody take me? Well, when paula, I'll go on the street corner, when Paul Luck comes in there with the hot fud Sundays, bring the papers, bring the paperwork. Segment need about six mili is as a loan. You're approved of eighteen percent interest because you're a high risk. What the get loans now about five percent? But not you, Segment right will be a little bit more because of the risk involved. Yeah, please let the risk is being on this show. That's the problem. He's going to bring hot fud Sundays and big boys pretty good? Would you agree? Amen to that? One of the four food groups right there? No, you got that right? What segment give me out of the Stoge Report? Will he and everybody have a good weekend? And who whoy? Who they think going to beat them Bengals hopefully not the New York Football Giants. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 8: And his vice president, there wasn't a single thing that I did that she couldn't do, and so I was able to delegate her responsibility on everything from foreign policy to mestic policy.
Speaker 2: I'm Donald Trump and I approved this message.
Speaker 1: All he's got to do is run what Biden says about Kamala and what Kamala herself says about herself, correct, and then just run that that's it, and just say that's my campaign. Seventy percent of us think America is on the wrong track, then I guess he got grilled over and over. Good Morning. The Walls guy got grilled in Good Morning America by Michael Strahan. Not good when it went at him like he was a quarterback. Not good. How does anyone in Minnesota elect him to be the governor. Don't ask me. I don't even know where Minnesota is. It's North AA. And I can say this that, that way, that way. See my epper house up up there. Oh okay, segment, we're in trouble. You got that right. Richard K. Jones wants to talk to me. He said this could be a warn enough for someone in Middletown because he's heard that you're going to vote for his opponents. Is that true? He doesn't have one. You're gonna write one in. He's been out of FID. We're gonna write my own day man, write your name in. It's the American way. And no I'm not. I'm voting for the sheriff. And lastly, I get my ballot on my now three or four ballots on done that Tuesday? Be a Democrat? Right, I get my ballot on yesterday? No on one correct, no, no, no, rite down several times. Okay, because it takes away your right to vote. If you don't like what the apportionment board is doing, you have the right to vote out of office those who do what you don't like. But the Democrats say, look, we lose too many elections. Let's get rid of the right to vote. That's very Democrat. And let's have an academic in charge of the reapportionment. Do you want to vote or not? Segment? I want to vote and vote no one issue won. Head forth. Let's continue Bill Cunning in the Great American Live at your Home of the Reds and Bengals and the Deer Park Wildcats. News Radio seven hundreds WLW by Billy Cunning in The Great American, Great Weekend on store Whether here is perfect? Campaign is going nuts, people are going crazy. A lot of high school football, and of course the big game is Deer Park at Reading and it's Reading Blue Devil Homecoming. We'll see what happens there. And you got the Bearcats actually in the air as I speak to you. Go to Orlando play South Florida. Then you got the Bengalley's on Sunday night. Then you got many other social festivals going on. Plus next weekend is the Blink. Now a few years back I went to Blink downtown. I don't see the big deal. Put I'm glad one hundred and thousand people come. I'm glad all that goes on music hall look good. I don't get blink. But a lot of things I do you don't get. So if you want to go downtown, look at buildings with projections of art on the side of the building. Have out and it's all good. Two or three issues are percolating like a hot butt on a cold July afternoon, or just the opposite. See his story out of the Washington Post. And one of the commandments of modern liberalism is that Trump did not accept the outcome of the last election. In fact, Republicans don't accept the outcome of elections. The only thing being run on by Kamala Harris is basically abortion, which is killing unborn, healthy babies. Ninety nine percent of the abortions are unborn, healthy babies killed by healthy mothers. And secondly, January sixth, you don't accept the outcome of the election. That's a bad thing headline. Top Democrats, including Jamie Raskinn Worsman, will not commit to certifying a Trump victory. So I said, what is this? Who's calling the pot calling the kettle black? Top Congressional Democrats on Thursday yesterday said they would not commit to certifying the twenty twenty four election if former President Donald Trump wins. I'm going, well, what the Faerry to commit to certified the election would prove many members of the oversight committees to be hypocrites, accord according to Republicans. I go on to say, Raskin denied Trump won the twenty sixteen election, as did Hillary Clinton. You might remember the Hillary Clinton said that Trump was not legitimately elected, that he's not the real president, which is what the Obama said and what the Clinton said, and what many Democrats said, that twenty sixteen was illegitimate because Trump won. He went on to say, if Trump wins, a free and fair and honest election, accepted. But I do not believe that'll be the case. Democrats do not engage in election fraud an election fabrication like Republicans. A video surface in September of a panel discussion in February twenty twenty four what about eight months ago, in which Raskin, the lead Democrat on the impeachment committee, said that Congress would not validate an election victory, even though it could be the risk of a civil war. Quote. It is not clear whether Raskin was actually outlining a plan of action, or whether using a hypothetical to argue that US Supreme Court was placing what he considered an undue burden on Congress to keep Trump out of office. Also, House Rules Committee chairman, his name is Jim McGovern, Democrat of Massachusetts, said that Democrats would only certify trump victory assuming everything goes the way we expect it to. We have to see how it turns out another day. Democrat Jane Schakowski of Illinois objected to George Bush's victory in two thousand and five. In January, says she did not know the shenanigans that Trump's going to pull on election day, and as a consequence, I can't commit to certifying any election won by Donald Trump. The article goes on to say that Biden the Democrats have a long history of contesting election outcomes, including Hillary Clinton, Barbara Lee, Maxine Waters, Shila Jackson Lee who's now dead, and many others. In fact, every single Democrat president since nineteen seventy seven has questioned the legitimacy of US elections won by Republicans, and both twenty thirteen and twenty sixteen President Joe Biden claimed that Al Gore won the two thousand presidential election said that Bush did not win in two thousand, nor did Trump win in twenty sixteen. It's like, what then you go on to Stacy Abrams. That's an entire different category, right, Stacy Abrams, And when she lost the governorship at Georgia twice, she was always introduced by Democrats thereafter as Governor Stacy Abrams of Georgia, never emaing to it. Democrats have also cast out in the twenty sixteen election. The article goes on to say in twenty seventeen January twenty seventeen, seven House Democrats tried to object to the twenty sixteen election results after Trump's victory in September twenty seventeen, what eight months after you took off as Hillary Clinton said she would not rule out questioning the legitimacy of the twenty sixteen election. I still might go to court.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: When you look at this history of Dems not accepting the outcome of elections, it kind of fits right in with some Republicans like Donald Trump, who didn't think he lost the election in twenty twenty. But the media is completely different take, doesn't it. But these are the facts about how Dems, including election and II or Jamie Raskin will not commit to a certification, and some went so far as to say, if Trump wins, We're not going to certify the victory because it was illegitimate. Are you kidding me? Kettle calling the pot black? That's called a lack of democracy. And I told the American people, especially those in Montgomery County where I recently spoke about State Issue number one, that all of us have to understand become informed right now as I speak, in many boards of election, there are individuals lined up to vote early. I voted last night. I sat there at my kitchen table with the People's Judge, went over the candidates. We know all of the judges, either personally or by reputation. I've had many of those candidates on my show at one part, and I'm in a position to know a little bit more than the average person knows. But if you listen to talk Raady, you listen to me and Sloaney and Mike and Rocky and Eddie, you get information. Otherwise you do not get so when it came time for State Issue one, this is a canard. When Democrats lose elections, they want to change the rules. When Ted Stricklin was the governor, about twelve or fourteen years ago, and he controlled largely the apportionment of districts. No Democrat complained about the gerrymandering committed by Democrats for years, where they twisted and turned districts to elect Democrats. It happened all the time. Republicans said, well, we've got to go out and start winning elections. Then with Vanovich and with Taft and with DeWine, Republicans started winning elections. So I haven't gone through that. Now the Democrats are saying, well, we can't win elections in Ohio, so let's take away the right to vote? What kind of like Democrats saying we don't certify elections unless we win. So state issue won, says the Fault. I'm reading them from the transcript itself. I'm looking here at the ballot that I made a photo of so I could read it to you today. A majority yes vote is necessary for this amendment to pass. The proposed amendment would repeal constitutional protections against jerrymandering approved by nearly three quarters of Ohio voters in twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen. So if you vote yes, you repeal jerrymandering protections that get rid of them, and go back to the script and eliminate the long standing ability of Ohio citizens to hold their representatives accountable for establishing fair state legislative and congressional districts. So if you vote yes on State Issue one, you take away in the future of the right to vote on issues surrounding reapportionment. You say democratically that on State Issue won. The way to practice democracy is to take away the right to vote. And that's what the Democrats want you to do. Because they can't win elections, they change the rules. So if you vote for that, if you vote to take away your right to vote in the future, for the governor, for the Secretary of State, for the auditor, for the state legislative. There's seven members. Number one is the governor, Number two is the Secretary of State, and on the apportionment board, number three is the auditor. And then number four and five is a Democrat from the House and the Senate. Number five and six is a Republican from the House of the Senate. So who votes for those persons. The answer is, we vote for all of them, not indirectly. We vote directly for the governor, we vote for the secretary of State, we vote for the auditor, and legislatively we vote for the Democrat and Republican, one each from the House, and we actually go and vote like I did last time at my kitchen table, I voted. If this amendment passes, voting is finished, there'll be no more voting on the individuals forming the reapportionment board. Plus it brings back jerrymandering that we voted twice in the last eight nine years to stop. But you know, up is down, left is right, black is white, and dirty is clean. So just change the definition of jerrymandering. But this would quote repeal protections against jerrymandering. If you vote yes, it repeals them. Is that what you want? And informed electorate is democracy's foundation. If you don't know what and the hell you're voting for, don't vote. You don't know what you're doing, You don't vote, You cast a ballot, you become informed, then you vote. But you don't just get a slip of paper put in your hand by some activists and say, Okay, I'm gonna vote. I'm gonna vote blue or red based upon what somebody told me to do. Is that the way democracy is supposed to work. Of course not and if you rely upon a commercial to determine who or what to vote for, don't vote because you're going to cast the ballot of one that's informed. When you lose elections, the best thing to do is saddle up, come up with better ideas, better candidates, and then win elections. But Constitutional Amendment number one takes away your right to vote in all future elections involving the Reapportionment Board, you can't vote anymore. What's going to happen is that there's going to be some retired appellate judges, perhaps my wife, would be selected by some commission to determine members of the apportionment Board, and their decisions cannot be revoked or moved or changed whatsoever, and no more voting on that issue. In fact, they have an unlimited budget. They can do what they want. It's an unelected board determining important issues and you have no say whatsoever. That goes along with democracies at risk, so much at risk. The Democrats lawmakers are saying, you know what, if Trump wins, we're not going to certify the election. What do you mean, You're not going to certify the election? Kind of like saying, you know what, the State of Colorado, the State of Maine. Well, I don't like the way half the country is going to go on this thing. So we're going to take Donald Trump's name off the ballot. What you defend democracy by voting freely for the party of the person the issue that you want to vote for. But the State of Colorado said, Supreme Court, strike Donald Trump's name from the ballot. He can't run. That's called democracy. The state of Maine said, get his name off the ballot. We don't let him run. In fact, if you vote for him, we don't want you to vote for Donald Trump. Because of that, you don't have the you don't have the right to vote for him at all. Guess what, he's off the ballot?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: And that's democracy. How many thousands of hours of time has spent in the media criticizing Donald Trump for not accepting the outcome of the twenty twenty election, which is precisely what so many democratic power broke have done for the last twenty five years. We're not accepting the outcome of the election because we don't like the way it was done. But to boldly proclaim, the leaders of the Congress, you know what, we're not going to accept the outcome of the election whatsoever because it turned out a different way is the direct opposite of democracy. So the party that cares about democracy is the one not practicing it. The party who complains about Donald Trump not accepting the outcome of election don't accept the outcome of the election. And the announcing ahead of time by Jamie Raskin and McGovern that if Trump wins, we're not going to certify the election. We don't let you to vote. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not kidding you, and state supreme courts all the Democrats, and each of those two supreme court cases in Maine and Colorado both voted unanimously to get Trump's name off the ballot, because, after all, you don't have the right to vote for him. What how is that democracy within a constitutional republic? It is not so when you engage in bad behavior, quickly accuse the other side of doing what you've done, and then have that compliant media to only cover stories that fits the democratic narrative and ignoring everything else, to have the co chair of the Impeachment Committee, Jamie Raskin, to say we will not commit to certifying a Trump victory because we have to see how it turns out. Obviously, if he wins, he's pulling some tricks and we're going to hold him too account. So why are we having an election If the powerbrokers in Washington and Columbus will decide for you what the outcome is going to be before the vote transpires. How's that democracy? It's the opposite of democracy, and it's really unbelievable, unbelievable. I would point out that in Los Angeles County there's a clown there named Gascone who's a Democratic operatition have with George Soros. I don't know if polling counts or not, but he's losing to his Republican opponent in Los Angeles County by thirty points and then more or less concede the election. That you know we're going to have an election, but you leave these left wing socialist Marxist in charge long enough, they're taking away your right to vote because you're voting the wrong way. You're not doing what they want you to do. Whether it's Columbus or whether it's Colorado or Maine, or Los Angeles or Washington, d C. A classic comment is House Rules Chairman Jim McGovern, Democrat from Massachusetts, been in office twenty eight years. He said that Democrats would only certify trump victory assuming everything goes the way we expect it to. We have to see how it all turns out. I'm not committing What have we spent the last four years smearing Donald Trump over? And do you accept the outcome of the election. Well, he's doing exactly the same things that Democrats have done for twenty five years, beginning with Bush forty three and two thousand. When most Democrats do not accept the outcome of the election uncovered by the mainstream media, and it's disgusting and it's wrong and statusue one takes away your right to vote, it's undemocratic. You, how's it democratic? Take away your right to vote? It's not, it's undemocratic. But when it's undemocratic and you lose enough elections and you can't win at the ballot box and you pick their wrong candidates, just change the rules to fit your bias and prejudice, have a compliant media to accept the crap that they're feeding you. That's the way democracy works. And by the way, the Democratic nominee for President, Kamala Kamala Harris did not receive one vote and the Democratic primary in twenty twenty four, nor in twenty twenty and she's the nominee of the party. And now the Democrats are panicking. Look what we've done for you and you refuse to vote. Now, barackhu'saying Obama is going after black guys aren't smart enough to figure things out. In other words, Obama says, you're stupid. Chris Smitherman, You're stupid, and I'm going to tell you how to vote if you vote for state issue won. Voting is done in the state of Ohio when it comes to the apportionment board and they the Star Chamber, will decide what the districts look like. And your vote means nothing. So the party called the Democratic Party complaining about a lot of democracy takes away your right to vote. Does that make sense? Let's continue coming up later as Moe Egger going to break down the Bengals game in the Bearcats game. He's on his way now to Orlando. Floridians know how to handle her hurricanes and disasters. It'd be interesting to have Ron de Santis at some point in the White House. Remember, Democrats do not care about Democratic votes what they care about his victory at all costs and your vote doesn't matter. A news radio seven hundred WLW. When it came time for the stadium tax thing about eleven years ago, where was Joe Eaters?
Speaker 3: I was there?
Speaker 1: Did you indorse it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, I was the guy fighting it wasn't I wasn't either one opposing spending public money.
Speaker 7: No, you indorsed it. I did, Yes, you endorsed this. If you remember this, the whole campaign was about being a major league city and all that stuff. Remember that, Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't recall that at all.
Speaker 3: I know your.
Speaker 7: Memory is just very solidrageous, it's selectedgeous.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't recall that at all. Hello, Piet and I'm broadcasting, say we have a special visitor for You're not kidding Justice Joe Deeters. Justice is Joe Joe.
Speaker 9: Do you remember that at all? Your you might remember your other life. I remember it very well. I remember it very I go back and forth, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just I know you a little bit. This is a little bit I was.
Speaker 9: I just stopped by because I was in the neighborhood. It was shocked, shocked that you're still on the air after Bob Huggins all this stuff happened.
Speaker 1: I was just I'm glad you're here by court orders. Sharon County. You took care of that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: I'm most concerned about your golf shoes, by the way that you're wearing today. I know you're going to escape after the show and seg I think we should put together telephone to raise some money for I.
Speaker 1: Think plus, I think so also, Joe, he only has one set of clubs. Now, a guy like him, he had to have a set of clubs here and a set of clubs at the Southern Command. Don't you think I would agree?
Speaker 9: Yeah, here's a hint that your golf shoes are old when the toes curl up like an elf shoe that you know who signed these?
Speaker 1: Dal Finsterwald signed my golf shoes. And I'm sticking with him. But he went to bet in fifty seven or something. You went to Old Hickory. Didn't you go to Sanax? Did you go to Wait a minute, and what does she say she wants to come on? I'm not going shut it down, Joe.
Speaker 9: There was a story today about his saying that she doesn't find out on the show.
Speaker 1: She thinks you're considering some opinion somewhere. I'm here writing writing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're writing at Cooper's Hawk, getting some chicken. By the way, chicken's going to bring you down. Maybe you're ware that we'll see about chicken. But yeah, we'll see about that. But sax A big news today, santax I. Guess teacher was having improper relations with a couple of students. I know you were tied to the goalpost and soccer practice.
Speaker 9: That's false, that's false. But how's the campaign going?
Speaker 1: He's great.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, I just saw some kind of billboard I'm saying I took bribe.
Speaker 1: It's always the elections there, always glad to come home home. Welcome home Joe, Welcome home Joe.
Speaker 3: And she.
Speaker 1: Was just here with John Charmaine and with h Richard K. Jones.
Speaker 9: Did you see I didn't see the sheriff. The sheriff's here somewhere.
Speaker 1: But the handcuffs, handcuffs, golden handcuffs. It makes you feel better when they're paink well, it makes you feel good to be back in Hamlo County. See that I took bribes on nice here. Welcome home Joe. Glad to see thank you, thank you. Give me some sports to make it fast? Will he the Stuart reporters of Proud Service of your local Teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers toamestar quality, yuk and feel. In Cincinnati, Colwayoming AIRTT won eight eight, eight, nine nine six h v A c you some In Naples Baseball Game five of the National League Division Series Tonight, it's winner go home, Padres and Dodgers at eight. Game five tomorrow Detroit and Cleveland due to impending in clement weather because of Aaron at Social Security, he told you you were wrong on the start time. The game has been moved up to one oh eight instead of eight o'clock Tomorrow. There's high school action all across a tri state tonight six o'clock, ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. The Bearcats are on their way to South Floor h to take on uc AF tomorrow at two thirty. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town Bengals in the Giants Sunday night in the action right here on seven under w l W at four and Bearcats might be using that product if they lose, the Bengals will have Chase Brown, Zach Moss, Sheldon Ranking, and Mike Is said Sunday Night full go, let's rolly. Does Joe Burrow play linebacker? Can he play nose tackle?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Just let him throw the ball to number one? What about segment? What about the defense? Defense had a players only meeting a couple of days ago. I've done that before, and I think they are ready to go. Let's you do have those justice, we have the justice. Justice is the meeting. Right.
Speaker 9: Sharon pulls us together and starts yelling at us, face in the head until you submit.
Speaker 1: Submit.
Speaker 9: Can I tell you on number eighteen of clovernook go ahead?
Speaker 1: Did you have the same shoes on the same I guarantee you I had him for about twelve twelve fifty? What size you wear? Ten?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: He will send you something. I could usually send him some shoe. I I'm surprised they let you play ken. Well, they sh leave him there and they shine them up, Calvin in the shoe department. Is there was there? Were they leather in the first place? Is there anything left? No leather? Corinthia, You want to change the story. You want to you want to change the story. All right, here we go. He gets gets his stroke on eighteen, which his short part for him. Of course, I hit the ball deep, long, hit about two eighty down the middle. Then I wedged it up about ten yards from the green. Joe hits it about one hundred and fifty yards off the tee and he said, what do you think? And I said, take up another sport. And he said, no, what what club should I hit? I said, you're about one hundred and forty yards. One hit a seven hits a seventy skulls. You know what I mean? When you scull it over the green, bingo, the high rate of speed goes over the green and over the green. The rough was maybe six to eight inches. You couldn't find the ball. In fact, when you walk into it, you go up to your knees. Don't tell me he pulled a judge of smail. And let me tell you the story. Let me tell your story. I had a coach. I had a coach. So he's about twelve yards long. The pin's up front, right fast as can be. Downhill. Oh strike that from the record, the pin was ten feet from the back, so he's in high rough ten yards over the green shot downhill. He looks at me and says, why don't I put this? I said, hutt it. You can barely see the ball. He said, I'll take a hard swing. And then you got advice. Was it Tanya, No, it was Laura buzzesuzz wife, Laura. She told me putt it and I'm going. You looked at me like it was insane. So how do you put a ball you can barely see in the rough? You gotta put it ten yards, then stop it, let it dribble onto the apron in the green, then slide toward the hole. I said, Joe, don't put me. I think you're Scottie Scheffler. So buzz Dad is his wife? Laura said, putt it all right? Right, I walk away. He's going put it. I'm on in the middle of and he takes a full swing with a putter, and I'm going, what he hits the ball? I think we wait, we're waiting waiting. I thought he missed the ball. The ball trickles out of the rough after traveling ten yards through the jungle, gets on to the green, gets onto the apron, and slides toward the hole and goes in for a three, not two. The only reason Bill remembers that.
Speaker 9: Is I saved us twenty bucks doing that, and that's like, that's the what was his first communion money he was able to got to get some new shoes.
Speaker 1: Daddy needs new shoes. Daddy does need new shoes. Penny says, I gotta get Fendo. These shoes are comfortable. They know where to go, they know what to do. They need a comfortable golf shoes. Now, well you bought those. They didn't make for dal Finsterwald model signed by Tony Lima Champagne to you like Joe Biden, Doctor Joe Biden to you, that's the doctor. Yes, but Joe, good luck in your campaign. Whatever to thank you. Welcome back to town, Joe. Let those billboards up just you. Welcome home, Joe. Are you behind that, by the way, Yes, I was when you came in. I want to say welcome you. Bribes and bones and chickens. I would belong to your country club if I took bribes, or I'd have a house on.
Speaker 9: I'd have a couple of houses, you know that kind of thing, like se does.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you allowing me back. I'd rather be seen than viewed. That's what i'd tell last meet some Marco all the time. Joe, thank you for your your state visit. Good to see you say, hopefully it's health your campaign for Supreme Court. It kind of helped you, didn't it. Yeah, a little bit. Sake, Get us out of the justice Joe makes us state visit with Fiji. Sake, Get me out of the Stodge report, please, Willy and everybody have a good weekend and eggs votes for TNT. Joe Dieters set to explode coming up in a less than thirty days for the Supreme Court. Yes, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood. See highway patrol again next week. Until then, remember it isn't what's your drive, but how you drive it counts. This is Roderick Crawford saying, see you next week. Means more how you putt not drive, It's how you put full swing in the rough the ball one total of ten yards and dribbled out. Moegger. Next on the Bengals and bearcounts the news radio seven hundred w l different overt by Billy Cunningham. Once again they picked up the pieces of Sunday Night. Bigger than Montana is Moeger on his way, of course, to Florida for the big UC game. Moe, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Can you break down quickly what has to happen on Sunday for the Bengals to beat the Giants in MetLife Stadium? What has to happen?
Speaker 3: I think if the Bengals offense continues to play as efficiently and as effectively as they have, you start with that, and then I think, you know, we know what all their defensive issues are, right, I mean, it's across the board, lack of a pass rush, I had a hard time covering, they're not good against the run. But I think the thing for me more than anything is they just got to be better on third down. Now that there's a lot that goes into that, but the number that stood up to me in the Baltimore game more than any was Cincinnati gave up first downs on sixty six percent of Baltimore's third downs, ten out of fifteen, and they let him convert on a fourth down. So I make the magic number four. The Bengals can force four Giants punts for going to win the game. Now, that sounds easy, but over their last four games, Cincinnati has forced the other team to punch us seven times combined. That's got to change.
Speaker 1: And so also, is there help on the way? I listen to you and Rocky Boyman, some teams have help on the way. Is there help on the way beginning Sunday night? On the defensive side, Well.
Speaker 3: The Sheldon Rankins has been practicing this week, and that's a good thing. You know, he was a guy who was signed to play defensive tackle for this team and provide a little help on the pass rush. I think another game of Miles Murphy playing going to help. I think where they're going to have to maybe improvised a little bits in the secondary. Dak Shill's season is over. He is a guy who I think had checked every box that you were asking him to check moving over to cornerback. But look, I mean, I think if you're betting against the team that has a quarterback who in twenty twenty two was an MVP finalist and who's putting up better numbers this year, I think that's a foolish bet. That the Giants are probably going to be without their top wide receiver elite neighbors. They're obviously a team that has been very good at getting to the quarterback. But the Cincinnati offensive line Joe Burrow is getting sacked less frequently this season than at any point in his career. The thing about the defense is willy. They don't need to be great, they don't need to have a top five unit. They've merely got to be middle of the pack. So I'll fling it back to asking for four punts. Let's say the Bengals force the Giants to punt on four drives. Okay, the average NFL team gets eleven possessions per game. That would mean the Bengals force a third down force a punt after third down are thirty six point four percent of New York's tribes. That would put them in the middle of the pack defensive third down conversions. This has to be a middle of the pack, lower middle of the pack defense, and if it is, offensively, they're good enough to beat New York And frankly, they're good enough I still believe to beat most teams.
Speaker 1: In fact, Rocky Boman points out, then win his team win the NFC championship game. They open up one and four, then won ten games in a row. Can the Bengals win ten games in a row? Just like the Colts.
Speaker 3: Probably not, but I think they can do this. I've made it about the next four games. So the Bengals in twenty seven days are going to get a rematch against the Baltimore Ravens. I think you need to view that as a game that they could use as a jumping off point. The first things first, they've got to make that game matter.
Speaker 1: How do they do that?
Speaker 3: I think they win a minimum three of their next four. The good news is they're favored on Sunday Night, with a very good chance to be favored the following the week against Cleveland, should be favored at least slightly at home against Philadelphia, and they'll be favored at home against the Las Vegas Raiders on November third, I believe. And so there are four winnable games, and look again, they are They're the second most efficient team offensively in the NFL. If that continues, there's almost no chance statistically that they're not going to win the overwhelming majority of those games. So if they can take three of the next four, go to Baltimore and then beat a team that they just hung thirty eight against, I'll take my chances. The rest of the season will.
Speaker 1: Zach Taylor be the head coach of the Bengals by the end of the season, or wily be fired.
Speaker 3: I think he'll make it through the entire year. I mean, look, I use this example all the time. Marvin Lewis got sixteen years and never won a playoff games. Zach Taylor's won five. So that in itself will tell you that they're going to be more patient with him than some might realize. I do think you have to consider this though.
Speaker 4: After zach second season, the Bengals I think legitimately took a look as to whether or not he was the guy moving forward, so much so that, if you remember, Mike Brown issued a statement Zach Taylor's coming back.
Speaker 3: So I don't think it's totally out of the question that they would move on from him. I think the bigger question is that the defense continues to perform as poorly as has do they make some sort of change at the defensive coordinator position. But there's a lot of football that's going to be played before those decisions are made.
Speaker 1: Now with you see Moeger, you're on. You're going into the belly of the Beast Orlando tomorrow. The plane is about to take off, and you're going, is this game going to be played tomorrow?
Speaker 3: This game's going to be played three thirty kickoff pre game of two thirty on seven hundred WLW tenth straight year, you see, and UCF have played. I think it's a really interesting game from two different perspectives. Number one, how has UCS preparation been effected this week? Kind of wonder about that because they've been preparing for and dealing with a hurricane. And I think number two, how did the bear tests upon? You know, I know they lost that game to Texas. Tex scored forty one points on the road against the Big twelve school. This team is cooking offensively. They've obviously had to deal with a whole lot of injuries, but Brendan Sorosby I think has proven to be the real deal. They're not unlike the Bengals, where you feel like their offense gives them a chance in every single game. But I think I think gives them more than a chance in this game against UCF.
Speaker 1: MO on to Orlando. Let's have two wins this weekend, and may God bless you and God bless America.
Speaker 7: MO.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thanks Willie. Just bring more chocolate soip cookies to work next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chris Roddy did a great job, she says, you have another dozen next Thursday.
Speaker 3: Well, by the way, I'm sitting next to Tony Pike, who reminds me that Renting plays Deer Park. You have a hot fudge bet.
Speaker 1: He gave me two and a half.
Speaker 3: Whose side should I be on in that wager?
Speaker 1: Deer Park well prevail as always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't believe you. I'm on Tony side. So it's a two on one wager. I got the Blue Devils homecoming. Dude, this is this is a gun deal. You're gonna bring the hot fudged Sundays to me and Tony next week.
Speaker 1: I shall if I lose. But he suckered me into this. I didn't know it was homecoming. Suckered me into it him.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be at the game.
Speaker 1: No, No, I won't be mo Thank you giving my best at Tony Pike. I like him.
Speaker 3: I'll see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Let's continue with more news next at show Me the Bearcats and the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW