Speaker 1: You created everything, what put a powerful being you are? You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 2: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing, doing doing what.
Speaker 1: Welcome to meta mysteries where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean, And in case you didn't notice, we have made a name change. We are now metamistics. This is something that I think it was, Uh, it was inevitable just with our own own kind of evolution of understanding as we've done, you know, a lot of episodes over the past two plus years and just kind of seeing ourselves and the rest of the one out there for who we truly are. And I do believe that it was actually kind of like our destiny to get to this point. And I'm not even just saying that to sauce it up, like I legit believe that we are doing what like was predestined almost kind of like you know.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, and I think we have gotten our confirmation on that. You know, we were having that conversation, we were going over some of this stuff, and just the way that that all played out, dude, it was almost like you can't even question that, you know, it was such a cool experience.
Speaker 1: We don't believe in coincidences. So the other night, Sean and I we were talking on the phone, and it was.
Speaker 3: The episode that will never air really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because we were talking for a good hour and a half or so at least, and just kind of shooting the shit, you know, not necessarily talking about the podcast or anything, just like catching up with each other more on a personal level and thinking about, you know, where what we want to do kind of in the future. And and dude, we got this idea of changing the name of the podcast to instead of it being The Mysteries and just calling it The Metamistics, right, And I brought it up to Sean, and Sean was like, oh, yeah, I like that, and and I was.
Speaker 3: Actuate actually before you even dropped it on me, I was like, oh, I don't know, man, I'm getting a little scared because like you're always willing to make those leaps and jump off that cliff, you know, and really make a change for the better. And I'm like, you're scaring me, man, And then you you hit me with that, and I was like, oh no, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and so it you know, it's a it's a sketchy move to make. I'm not gonna lie, you know, changing the name of your show that you've kind of been working to build up for the past couple of years. But I think for us, we're I'm not gonna We're nowhere near understanding all of it, not even close. And as a matter of fact, we'll probably live for the next one hundred years because I'm I'm gonna live until like one thirty five. I don't know about you, but.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see that. I see that. Yeah, I've got I don't know. I'm hoping I got another fifty, but I don't. I don't think it's so good.
Speaker 1: I don't feel good about my honest right. Yeah. But yeah, And so we kind of were thinking, like, dude, I feel like that this is more of a mystical show. It's not so much like you don't know what you don't know as much anymore, because we feel like we have a pretty good understanding about what's really going on and I don't know, metamistics just felt right, you.
Speaker 3: Know, oh absolutely. And you know, it's interesting because when we first started, I was in a totally different place as far as what I thought I understood. And sure there's things that I've gone back on as far as like, well, yeah, I still believe that, But I feel like sometimes you have to go through these things and go through the trenches and really look at everything in order to say, Okay, now, at least I have a better understanding of where I am. And dude, it's taking us two years.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. I mean we've done I think close to two hundred episodes or maybe a little bit more than two hundred episodes, and we've talked about so many different realms of thought. We've gotten into, you know, a bunch of different philosophy and witchcraft and magic, and you know, it's crazy how much information has gone through the filter of our own minds nonetheless all the one out there. And so I feel like we have a and that's something that we were always really trying to do. We were always trying to get to the bare bones what's actually happening, you know, And and I think that and we always give it a shout out, but The Magickian by Philip Cooper really set the tone on that. That was something to where, all right, you know, we're going to take away the glitz and the glam of magic and just see it for what it is, what is actually going on at the bare minimum and breaking it all the way down to its absolute bare bones. And it's just like been a full on downhill effect from there in a good way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's a lot of aspects of that, you know, I think we went into it that night. As far as you know, whenever you are trying to create a reality for yourself, let's say you're trying to manifest something, you know, I mean, sure, there could be a multitude of things that are happening at the same time. But also, you know, we don't really know the exact truth of how it's actually happening in that regard, as far as you know, are you jumping to another timeline where in fact that thing does happen? You know, because I think it's harder to think that you're changing everything around you in the world that you were already in. And so we were trying to we were kind of talking about that and you know, we don't fully know, dude, but I feel like we're.
Speaker 1: A bit closer was understanding why it's happening. Yeah, yeah, and it's so much fun really. You know, whenever you hear something and you hear it to be like truth, you don't need to go and check a history book to see if so and so believe this very statement. As a matter of fact, most of the quotes that we hear are, at least initially were of people that we never heard of, Like you know, you talk about Roomy had no idea who the alley was, right, and now all of a sudden we mentioned him almost every single episode. But at that time, there was a message that resonated, and that's really the core behind every single thing. Who cares? Who said it? Who cares when it was said? Who cares? What? Even the context of the conversation was what you just heard? Did it resonate with you? And why why does information resonate in the first place? What's the science or whatever behind that? You know, like, why is it that that certain things just they feel right going through?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I've actually thought about this, and you know, there was something that we have said numerous times as far as you know, when it comes to children, how they are closer to that other side. And I feel like I kind of had this thing, just like an epiphany, and it's so simple, you know what I mean. But it's like they haven't had the experiences and the dogmas and the people telling them that they're small or they shouldn't do this or don't do that, and so in a sense, they are closer to where we are trying to get back to. If that makes sense, you know, we're trying to remove all of the things that we are not and children just don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: Removing the filter, dude, that's.
Speaker 3: It, because they are already the truth. They are already that If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's no kind of filter for it to go through. They're taking it as it is, and that's sense. And it's like, man, it's you know, there's really something we could learn from kids in that sense, which and that's the thing is that almost every single spiritual book out there will tell you to develop the mind or at least bring it down to the mind of a child. And why would they say that. Why does almost every single book say that? You know, it just makes you think and that's essentially we are. I don't know, maybe we're somewhat kind of like modern day philosophers, but I think that just the fact that we we kind of envelop every single philosophy in every single form of spirituality and get a little eclectic at you know, I don't even say at times pretty much every episode, that's really where the magic lies. And so instead of philosopher, we're going with the mystics.
Speaker 3: Baby. That's it, dude, That is the eclectic. The mystic is the one that sees the the at least, you know, the truth that resonates the most. And and you know, I don't know when it comes to the mystic, it does it. It is all encompassing. Yeah, it doesn't limit what.
Speaker 1: We are not. I'm happy you said that, because you know, there there can be a mystic in any any part of the world. You know, I mean there are Christian mystics, there's Jewish mystics, there's you know, uh Islamic mystics, there's Buddhist mystics, you know, Hindu mystics, all these things, everybody's you know, it's just a it's a form of spirituality that is looking at the world through a different lens, and I just love it because who were we to believe that our original lens that we looked out at the world was correct?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like, And you know what's funny about that is that at the time, it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the paradox that that's the paradox that Optimistic always talks about.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this all kind of really started the other night. I go to sleep and I I shared the message with Sean. I just want to share a little bit of it right now as to what we're going to be talking about in this episode. That was then followed by a video of Wayne Dyer speaking great philosopher.
Speaker 3: That out to Nick for bringing that to our attention.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Electro Nick, Dude, it was like an hour and ten minutes long of just statement after statement after statement, affirmation after affirmation, and you're like, oh my god, there's no way I cannot understand this now, right, you know exactly, And so definitely shout out to Electro Nick for that one. But it did start with I want to say four or five nights ago. I was laying in bed and it was, you know, pretty late. We tend to shoot pretty late. And I was laying in bed and I was really, really really tired, like I was getting ready to knock out, and then I just got this message in my mind. Could have been just a deep thought or some kind of internal contemplation that was happening in that moment, but I felt that it was so vital that I write this down or that I, you know, voice memo it, that I just had to roll over and get that phone and record it. So and we're not gonna play that. We're not gonna play it. I'm just gonna read it because whenever I was playing it, like I'm in deep, deep, deep meditative thought. I'm getting ready to fall asleep at this point. So it's like the words are coming a mile a minute. It's just so damn slow. You know, you're in between worlds.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you did it, though.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you had that forethought to at least you know, have it transcribed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and the and that's the that's really the magic behind it. We always talk about like you know, past life aggressions and hypnosis and just you know, all the different the four or five some would say five stages of consciousness. And you know, especially right before bed, you're in that data state of mind. You're in the one of the deepest hypnosis is that you can be in before you go to sleep, so you're more likely to be able to channel or most likely to be able to tap into your higher self or whatever you call that. And I was just there, so I'm gonna read it out. I prefer the genius, you know, I think it is. I think that's really where we're going here. Call it the genius, call it the demon whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, same thing.
Speaker 1: So this is what I said. And at the time, I'm thinking, oh my god, did I just like spitbar and save the world with this right now or what?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But I said, we, dude, I almost like it. Super excited even reading it. I said, we are the spirit guides to our humans. When our human has to go through something bad, we're the ones that are there for them. It's our duty as the spirit guide to pick up the human. It's our duty to have empathy for them, but also be that shining light. Whenever our human dies. We would be a little up said about it because he was our human and we were his guide. And while the human dies we go on. We are unseen. We are unseen in this world. We are only realized as the human, with the human as the lower form of us. So it almost got a little neo plate neo platonic right there, right, almost as if the one or the Source or whatever, that that big shining light, it's not out there, it's internal and that baby is shining outward, right, Yes, And I said, we're not separate from the human. The humans not separate from us. We are interconnected for the time being. What we're This is hard to read because I'm sure I was stumbling over my words and it's written down a transcript in that way, what we're what we are. I'm not even gonna read the rest of it because it didn't really make sense towards the end right there. But but yeah, just basically, I had the crazy epiphany that we are the spirit guides to our human in that sense. And I don't maybe it's been talked about before. I've never heard it put that way, though.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree with that. Man, you know, like, and this is kind of obvious when you go into meditation. You know, we've talked about this before you go into meditation and all of a sudden, you are just the observer. You know. It's almost like this this switch happens where everything externally just goes away, you know. And of course you you kind of agree to that because you're doing a meditation, so it's almost like you are already agreeing to that kind of situation. But when you get there, it's very obvious that you are that observer. And I think that observer is the guy you're talking about. I think so actually, like I know so, I mean, you know, we talk about Deryl Anka, you know, going and channeling and this and that, and you can say he's channeling in alien.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. He even admitted that he wasn't actually channeling an alien. Oh did he admit that?
Speaker 3: Okay, well then we know that he's not actually and so he's merely accessing his genius. And really, I mean, that's how he can go for hours because he's not holding on or he's not he's it's almost like he's not what's the word, like attached so much to whatever it is that comes out, because it's just kind of flowing out because this is what it is. That's so yeah, I think that that's the level of consciousness, the state of consciousness that you can access. And that's actually kind of weird when you think about that. A state of consciousness, right, And so when we are just awake, right, that's what is that is that delta? Or which one is it?
Speaker 1: When we're just aware, when we're like the most aware would be beta, trance is alpha.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when you're in beta, that is a state of consciousness. And so everything that happens within that state of consciousness we call reality, right, And so why is it different when we go into a different state of consciousness, you know, when we go into a theta, when we go into a you know, those deeper states of call it. Maybe you're having a dream, you know what I mean, in that state of consciousness, that still is your reality at that point. You know, I just don't understand why we make that distinction from when we are awake and alert to you know, in the dream realm, and why we just completely separate those things and just call the dream world and all of that just something else.
Speaker 1: Right, You're just tripping, right, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a reality within that state of consciousness.
Speaker 1: That's all it is, dude. That's the crazy thing, dude. I was actually listening to a debate earlier between sad Guru and the and Harvard's cognitive scientist professor. His name is Stephen Pinker, and I was listening to the debate between the two of them, trying to date debating on consciousness. Okay, and now, so you got a Harvard scientist saying, look, you know, the hard problem of consciousness is that you can't prove it or disprove it, right, And he's like, we have all these different things going on in our brain. We know exactly where consciousness is. We know that it's in the brain, and that it can't be anywhere else, right, And sad Guru was like, I get that science is doing really good work. I really do. But you guys thought you had it figured out about five hundred years ago, and every single year it changes and so it would be almost delusional. I'm putting kind of words in his mouth, but he goes basically, it would be almost delusional to think that you have it figured out now. And then he goes on to say that, like, what you don't understand what consciousness actually is is that whenever you get into a deep enough meditative state, you will find that there is some kind of divine intelligence that is there to meet you. And if you can't get into that meditative state, you're not gonna know it's there. And you know, and to just bring it all the way back, how about we pull up Carl Jung. Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. That is what he's referring to right there. He's talking about that there is some kind of subtle, extremely the most subtle like intelligence. Call it consciousness, call it God, call it the universe. Whatever. There is something so extremely subtle that is so very alive within you that if you don't, you know, buy into meditation, and you never get yourself into a meditative state, you're going to miss the force for the trees. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, how can you meet up with whatever that is? If you're not still enough, if you're not quiet enough, if you're not listening, you know.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, So that was a great conversation. And I gotta say that scientist was a like he was dude. He was so belittling and demeaning to everything that sad Guru thought. I was like and sag Guru is just over there sitting like a thug, just like, look, nothing that you say can affect me.
Speaker 3: I am control my emotions.
Speaker 1: I do that. I'm already in a bliss state. Look at me. I'm high right now.
Speaker 3: I'm high. Look at me, Look at me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, shout out to Saguru for that one. But and that was from like two years ago or something like that.
Speaker 3: But hm, I mean you got to be to be fair, you know. For the scientists, all that he has is the tangible evidence.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to things that can't be seen, such as the subconscious, I mean we can agree there's a subconscious mind, right, I feel like that shouldn't be too far of a leap for the scientists to recognize. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just they look at it as almost like lower levels of the mind that your brain is operating in the background. That's it. Okay, So no, no real use.
Speaker 3: Then we just kind of didn't evolve to not need that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't need that. Yeah, that's on you, that's on me. I'll take that one. So yeah, that was actually a really good interview. I really like that one. So I want to start this episode by saying a riddle, a cosmic riddle, if you will, sir, all right, and I'm not going to give the answer until the end of the episode, if it's not already evident. Okay, all right, okay. What walks with you yet leaves no shadow? What dines at your table yet eats no bread? What breathes your breath? Size your size, and keeps the count of every heartbeat. It watches your laughter and weeps with your grief. It trembles in passion and sinks in your sleep. It listens when no one else is knee. And here's the words you never speak out loud.
Speaker 3: All right, just ponder that. Let's not spoil it, all right, We'll wait till the end.
Speaker 1: But I think I got a good idea, yeah, buddy, all right. So nextly we're gonna get into a couple of This episode is actually going to be kind of some of the messages of Wayne Dyer, and not all of them are going to be from Wayne Dyer. Some of them are kind of interwoven, and we're kind of be We're going to be pulling from all the different synonyms to try and build a realm of thought. So that we can really try and hammer it home. Love it okay, But it was inspired at least this portion of the show was inspired by Wayne Dwyer or Dier rather. He actually died in twenty fifteen. He was a modern day philosopher and he was actually a very interesting individual. He wrote a couple of books. He I mean, he was born in nineteen forty, so it was a bit of an order gentleman. But he was hanging out with Depak Chopra, which we read a book on. He was He was inspired by this dude named Swami muk Tananda and the New Thought, and his early work focused on psychological themes such as motivation, self actualization, and assertiveness. Yeah, he collaborated with Deepak on alternative medicine as well. He was always on the Oprah Winfrey Show as well. But yeah, he wrote I think he wrote forty books. Is that what it was? Some crazy number of books. Yeah, and uh, he wrote like some crazy number of books and I think twenty of them made New York Times bestsellers, which is quite an accomplishment. Oh yeah, so this was his life and so just want to give a little shout out to him. We got a couple of quotes by him. He goes, the state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind. M I mean, that's perfect.
Speaker 3: So, and this is it's interesting because I feel like within the last I don't know, six months, that has just been becoming so much more true and obvious, you know, at least to me. I can't speak for you, but I feel like you're you're vibeing on the same understanding.
Speaker 1: Yes. Another one is you will see it when you believe it, not the other way around. M M. Some people are like, I gotta believe it in order for me to see it. I'm like, hm, hmmm, I think that it's actually supposed to be the opposite way.
Speaker 3: Well, well, you said you will see it when oh, you will see it, then you will believe it. You said you will see it when you believe it. Okay, So when you believe it, you will see it. Yeah, Okay, you gotta believe it first, right of course. Another one is when you argue for your limitations, all you get are your limitations.
Speaker 1: Yep. Perfect. Another one is yeah, dude, he's on one. Another one is I cannot always control what goes on outside, but I can always control what goes on inside. Yes, yes, he's on.
Speaker 3: It, dude.
Speaker 1: Another one goes, you're the creator of your thoughts, which means that in some metaphysical way, you're the creator of your life. Yeah, dude, banger and the final one that will read by him. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.
Speaker 3: You speak on that quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I do, I do.
Speaker 3: You never feel alone very rarely. I mean, that's why it's so important, you know, to work on that shadow dude. You know, I feel like that has been the just the theme for me lately, you know, trying to understand what that is and at least shed some light on it, or at least say okay, that's.
Speaker 1: There, you know, and then work with exactly. Yeah, shadow work is of utter importance. So before we get into some more quotes here, this is going to be a hammering home so that by the end of this episode you will leave without a shadow of a doubt knowing that you are far more important than you ever thought in your entire life. And it's not just like trying to amp you up. It's not just trying to make you feel good, not just trying to give you affirmation so that you can sleep better at night. No, we're talking about on a daily, not even a daily, a moment to moment basis. If you can remember, if you can remember these things, your life will significantly change, as if you are walking in wonderland. And that is not an understatement.
Speaker 3: Eventually the reflection needs to reflect that. Your inner world will definitely eventually start reflecting that and showing you, Oh, this is the life you want, this is what you're choosing to see, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'll start with this beyond. Wayne Dyer was just a man with a message. So I don't want to and this is something that we've been trying to hammer hone. It does not matter who said it, what was the message, and did it resonate? That's all.
Speaker 3: It's it, that's it.
Speaker 1: So Wayne Dyer was just a man with a message, a man or a message that he found inside. He didn't read it in any books. He didn't receive it from a church, a mosque, a temple, a priest, a bishop, a pastor, a teacher, a Bible, a Torah, a Koran, a grimoire, any mythological tale or anything of the kind. He realized it inside, when the mind stops its chatter, when the past stops being present, when the future hasn't happened yet he realized it in the now, the subtle now, the eternal now that is right in front of your face, yet elude you like a kid when you tell them it's bedtime. Except it's not really the one who it's not really the one who's elusive. It's the lens of which you view the world. The worry, the anxiety, the bills, the kids, the spouse, the taxes, the football game, the person cutting you off in traffic, the in laws, the dirty house, the weight that you're self conscious about. It's the very veil that you put up, the shroud that you have to squint to maybe kind of sort of see through on mystical nights. But what's on that other side of that veil isn't hiding from you. You unknowingly or subconsciously put that veil there in the first place. And if you're the one that put it up there, don't you think it's about time we take it down. But here's the trick. Here's the trick. Nobody can do it for you. Your parents can help you, your teacher, your shaman, guru, priest, or friendly neighborhood. Mystic can't do it for you, only you. So today we're going to blueshift our mystical asses and get into who you are. Who you really are, not your job title, not what you like, not if you're a mother or a father, a husband or a wife, forever, single or in a relationship, the real you, the one and and once you hear this, you won't be able to go back. So are you ready, Sean.
Speaker 3: I've been ready. We're gonna get I've been searching, you know, and now we know that the search happens within you know, which is something that we've been saying for a minute, dude, but like it's true.
Speaker 1: So I want to get into some of the messages of the video that Shawn and I were talking about, and that these are not ours, it's just from the video that Shawn and I received from Electro Nick. But I wanted to bring some of them up so that so that you can kind of get a decent understanding as to why did we go from mystery to mystic?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh dude, I'm ready on real quick. If we can, maybe we can share that link just so everybody can can give that a listen, because I feel like it's so feel like it's that powerful.
Speaker 1: Yes it is, yeah, really good, and we're actually going to read a lot of it right now, all right. There is a sacred illusion that has governed the human mind for thousands of years, an illusion that God is somewhere else, out there above the clouds, hidden in holy books, locked behind rituals, are found only in the presence of saints and prophets. We were taught to look up, to kneel down, to chase something grand and far away. But what if the greatest secret of all, the secret whispered in every ancient text, the truth behind every miracle, is that God has never been outside of you, not for a single breath, not for a single heartbeat. God is not above you. God is not around you. God is not hiding at a temple or buried in the sand. God is not an entity floating in the heavens, counting your sins or judging your failures. God is not a being. God is a presence, a vibration, a frequency, an energy, and that energy lives inside of you. It pulses in your chest, not just as a heartbeat, but as a of cosmic intelligence. It rises with the sun through your thoughts. It flows through It flows with your breath as inspiration. It sings in your silence and whispers and your intuition. It is the light behind your eyes, the warmth behind your love, the stillness behind your peace. You don't have to go anywhere to find it. You only have to remember you have never been separate. You've only believed that you were. You were born into a world that confused form with truth. You were told that we were bodies. We were told we were names, histories, roles, genders, religions, nationalities. We were given identities to wear like masks in a theater. But behind every mask is the same light, the same essence, the same eternal current of being that has no label, no boundary, and no limitation. You're not a body with a soul. You're a soul having a brief, sacred passing experience in a body. And that soul, your soul, is not connected from God. It is God, not the entirety, but the expression, the drop that contains the whole ocean, the flame that reveals the nature of fire. You are the divine individualized And if that is true, and it is, then everything about your life begins to change, because no longer do you search for peace outside yourself. You no longer chase love from others like a beggar. You no longer strive to be good enough, holy enough, worthy enough. You realize that you already are, because how can that which is divine be unworthy? Your worth is not negotiable. It is not determined by your past. It is not reduced by your mistakes. You're You're not here to earn divinity. You're here to express it, to remember it, to embody it. When Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, he wasn't being poetic. He was describing a metaphysical reality. That the infinite lives, the infinite lives in the finite, that the source is not out of reach, that the door to heaven swings open inward. The great mystics of every age have known this. Rumy said, I have searched for God and found only myself. I search for myself and found only God. Laozou said, Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment. The Upanishads tell us that you are that the Bagava Gida echoes that the self is the friend of the self. Even science, if you look closely, is beginning to whisper this truth, that consciousness is not an accident, but the ground of all being. And so the invitation of your life is not to find God, it is to remove everything that blocks your awareness of God within you. The ego is the veil, The past is the noise, the story is the distraction. But the truth has always been there, still silent, waiting, like the sun behind the clouds. It doesn't argue, it doesn't force, it doesn't punish. It simply awaits for your will willingness to remember who you really are. Who are you? You're not your name. You're not your job. You're not your resume. You're not your trauma. You're not your bank account. You're not your followers, your likes, your clothes, your failures, or your successes. You're not the story others wrote for you. You're not the story you wrote to survive. You are the awareness behind the story, the still presence watching the movie of your life unfold. You're not the storm. You are the sky that holds it. You're not the pain, You're the presence it passes through. You're not the fear. You are the faith it tries to hide. You're not the ego, You're not the wound, You're not the past. You are the divine energy expressing itself through this temporary costume of form. And once you remember this, not just intellectually but spiritually cellularly, everything shifts. You stop looking for validation, you stop playing roles, you stop performing for love. You stop carrying guilt like a cross on your back. You stop needing to be fixed because you realize you are never broken. Your healing does not begin when the world changes. It begins when your perception changes. When you stop seeing yourself as separate from the source, the source of life, and begin to live as if you are one with it. Because you are are. Because you are, There is no place you can go where God is not, not because God is everywhere, but because everywhere is in God, because existence itself is God in motion, love, in form, Spirit in rhythm, and your soul is a thread in that vast, endless tapestry of being. And this means that your life is not random, your pain is not pointless, your existence is not small. It means that the breath you are taking right now is holy. The moment you are in right now is sacred. The body you inhabit is a temple of energy, vibrating with ancient intelligence. You don't need to wait to die to return to God God. You only need to awaken to the fact that you never left. Heaven is not a location. Heaven is a level of awareness, and hell is not a punishment. Hell is the illusion of separation. Is It is living as if hell when we're talking about hell, is living as if you are alone, as if you are unloved, as if you are lost. But you are none of those things. You are found. You are helld You are guided. You are love behind comprehension, not because of what you do, but because of what you are. You are light wrapped in skin. You are Infinity in motion. You are God dreaming of being human for a little while. And when you awaken to this truth, forgiveness becomes easy because you recognize that the only you recognize that the one you're forgiving is also the divine in disguise. Compassion becomes natural because every person you meet is you in another form. Love because unconditional, because it's no longer a transaction, it's a transmission. And peace, well, peace becomes your default because nothing can disturb the stillness, the stillness of the soul that knows it is one with the all. So the next time you look in a mirror, don't just see a face, see the infinite gazing back at itself. The next time you feel alone, place your hand on your heart and feel the presence that is never left. The next time you pray, don't send your words into the sky. Listen for the answer rising from within. You're not trying to become divine. You are remembering that you already are, and this remembrance, this return, is the beginning of true freedom. You don't need to fight for what already belongs to you, you don't need to beg for what you already are, and you don't need to wait for someone else to awaken first. You are the awakening. You are the permission slip. You are the spark that lights the fire of remembrance in others just by being who you truly are. When you walk into a room fully grounded in your divine essence, you don't need to say a word. Your presence becomes the sermon, your peace becomes the teaching, Your authenticity becomes the miracle. Because when you remember that God is not outside of you. You stop chasing and start radiating. You stop searching and start serving. You stop trying to become, and you begin to be. You begin to live like the lotus, rooted in the mud but blooming in the light. You begin to live like the sun, not asking the world for permission to shine. You begin to live like the ocean, deep, powerful and undisturbed by the surface waves. This is not about religion. This is about revelation. This is not about dogma. This is about direct experience. You don't need a middleman to access the divine. You only need stillness, You only need silence, You only need the courage to sit with yourself until the noise fades and the truth rises. And what is that truth? That you're not alone, you never were, That everything you've been searching for, love, peace, worth, wholeness is already within you. That God is not a being in the sky. God is the being within all beings, The eternal i Am that speaks through your breath, moves through your hands, sees through your eyes. When you hold a newborn child and you feel your heart crack open with wonder, that's God. When you stand in nature and feel all wash over you like a baptism. That's God. When you forgive someone who never said sorry and feel the change breaking in your chest, that's God. When you sit in silence of your own soul and feel the warmth of presence, that is God. God is not something you understand. God is something you remember, and every moment of your life has been guiding you back to that remembrance, even the painful ones, especially the painful ones, because pain is often the chisel that cracks the shell of illusion. Suffering is the wake up call. Rock bottom is often the beginning of real clarity. We don't wake up because life is perfect. We wake up because we realize perfection was never the goal. Presence is, peace is, truth is, and truth is this. You are not separate. You were never cast out, You were never abandoned. You only forgot who you are, and now you're remembering. The spiritual path is not a journey to someplace new. It is the return to where you've always been, Beneath the noise, beneath the story, beneath the rules. It is the peeling back of the layers of identity until only presence remains, until only love remains, until only God remains. And when you touch that space, when you live from that space, you become a vessel, a living temple. Not a preacher of truth, but a presence of truth. And the world does not need more preachers, It needs more presence. It needs more people who have remembered who they are and live accordingly, with gentleness, with power, with purpose, and with peace. You are not put here to suffer through life hoping for a reward in the afterlife. You are not sent here to prove your worth or earn your salvation. You were born to express divinity and form, to create, to heal, to love, to serve, to awaken. You are the eyes through which the universe sees itself. You are the hands through which love touches the world. You are the voice through which truth sings. And the more you align with that awareness, the more your life begins to reflect it. Not because you manipulate circumstances, but because you change your vibrational point of origin. You stop operating from fear and start operating from faith. You stop reacting from ego and start responding from essence. You stop surviving and begin thriving. This is the alchemy of awakening. When you stop seeking God as something external, and begin realizing that every breath is a prayer, every moment is sacred, and every being is divine. Your life becomes a living meditation. You find the sacred in the ordinary. You hear the infinite in the silence. You see the face of God in the mirror, not out of arrogance, but out of awe. And this is what the world needs right now. Not more beliefs, not more beings, not more ideas, but more embodiment, Not more preaching, but more presence, a planet full of awakened souls who no longer search for light outside, but choose to choose to become the light inside. Because when you light up from within, give you give others permission to remember their own flame. When you walk as Divinity embodied, you heal without speaking. When you love from your center, you transform the atmosphere around you. And that love, that God, that God. Energy has no limits. It is not reserved for saints and sages. It is the birthright of every soul. It is the essence of every child, of every stranger, every enemy. There is no one who is not divine. There is only one consciousness that has forgotten itself. And when you meet someone who has forgotten. Your role is not to judge. Your role is to remind, To remind them by your presence, to remind by your compassion, to remind by your peace. Because the moment you see God in another, you activate the God in them. The moment you forgive, you invite another into their own freedom. The moment you speak truth without fear, you become a lighthouse in the fog. And the fog is thick. Right now, the world is noisy, the world is afraid. The world has built a shrine to the ego and forgotten the altar of the soul. But even in the darkness, the light within was has not dimmed. It only waits for your awareness to return. So come home, Come home to yourself, Come home to the truth that has always been waiting beneath your breath. You are not missing, you are not flawed, you're not behind, you're not unworthy. You are divine, You are radiant. You are the energy of God dancing in human form. You don't need to chase enlightenment. You need to embody what you already are. So breathe, not just to survive, but to remember. Breathe in your wholeness. Breathe in your innocence, breathe in your connection to all that is, And when the world tries to distract you, return to this breath, Return to this moment, Return to the energy that beats your heart in births the stars. Because that energy is you. You are the temple and the flame. You are the question and the answer. You are the seeker and the source. And when you live from this knowing, life becomes a sacred flow. Challenges become opportunities to deepen your truth. Loss becomes a portal into love. Conflict becomes a classroom for compassion. Every experience becomes a step in your return to the truth, the truth that God is not outside of you. God is not in the sky waiting for you to be perfect. God is not a judge watching you through a lens of sin. God is the breath inside your breath, the stillness behind your thoughts, the love that you feel when all the noise fades. You're not separate. You never were. You just forgot and now you're remembering, and in that remembering, you are reborn. There comes a moment in every soul's journey when the search loses its meaning, not because the search failed, but because the search was always a mirror leading inward. The maps you followed, the teachings you clung to, the gurus you revered, the rituals you performed. All of them were stepping stones, sacred yes, but not destinations. They were never meant to lead you to something outside of you, but to bring you back to the holy stillness within the silence sanctuary, where nothing is missing and no part of you is exiled. This moment, this breath, is your not in time, but in truth. When you release, when you release the idea that you must become something more to be worthy of the divine, you enter the dimension of being. And being is not passive. Being is not empty. Being is a cosmic radiance. It is a living alignment. It is the holy reverence that comes when you stand in your center, without effort, without masks, without needing to prove your light to a world that's forgotten its own. You don't become divined by reaching upward. You become divine by sinking inward. And as you do, you realize that stillness is not the absence of noise, It is the presence of God. It is the space from which all miracles arise, the field from the field where form and formless meet. In that space, you remember that you are not here to master life like a test. You are here to merge with it like a dance, to move in rhythm with the intelligence that breathes star into existence and still takes time to open a flower. There is no arrogance in knowing. In this knowing, only awe, only humility, only the peace that comes when you stop trying to contain the infinite within your mind and instead allow your heart to become its home. For the ego seeks to grasp, the soul seeks to surrender. The ego builds identity out of pain, out of story, out of past. The soul simply is unburdened, eternal whole. And every time you choose presence over performance, truth over illusion, love over defense, you dissolve another layer of separation and step more fully into the light that has always been waiting. You don't need to heal yourself into worthiness. You only need to remember that the light you long for is not something to earn, It is something to uncover. And as you uncover it, something begins to shift, not just within you, but around you. The world starts responding differently, not because the outer world changed, but because your inner signal did. Like a radio that finally tunes to the frequency, you begin to hear a different song, a quieter song, a truer one. You begin to recognize guidance in what once felt random. You begin to feel supported in ways that defy logic. You begin to trust life, not because it always makes sense, but because you no longer needed to. You begin to understand that the energy that created this universe, the energy that shaped galaxies, compose the laws of nature, painted the skies with sunsets, and orchestrated the tides, is not distant from you. It flows through you. It animates you, It breathes you. And when you live from this awareness, your actions become expressions of love instead of fear. Your relationships become alters of growth instead of battlegrounds of control. Your words become vessels of truth instead of weapons of validation. This is what it means to live as the soul and not as the man ask. This is what it means to walk the earth as Divinity incarnate. You no longer see others as threats or strangers, but as reflections, sacred echoes, each one offering you the chance to practice remembrance, and the more you remember, the more you soften. The more you soften, the more you heal, and the more you heal, the more others heal just by being in your field. This is the quiet revolution of awakened presence. It changes the world not through force, but through frequency. And this frequency is not loud. It's not desperate, it's not defensive. It's gentle, like the light that enters a room without knocking, like the wind that moves the trees without needing to be seen, Like love that simply loves, without agenda, without demand, without needing to be returned. This is how the divine works, not as a ruler, but as a presence, not as a command, but as a current. And the more you surrender to this current, the more your life becomes a river instead of a struggle, not without pain, not without challenge, but with an unshakable foundation of peace that whispers even in the storm. You are not alone. The storm does not mean you are forsaken. The wound does not mean you are broken. The doubt does not mean you have failed. It means you are growing. It means the veil is thinning. It means you are being called to remember again, not in concept, but an embodiment. Not just to know that God is within, but to live as though it were unmistakably true. To live as though the breath you take is divine intelligence, entering your body. To live, as though every act of kindness is a prayer in motion. To live as though your very presence is a sanctuary where others remember their light. This is This is not spiritual idealism. This is radical realism. To see beyond the illusion of fear and touch the deeper truth of love that holds it all. But because what is God if not love itself. Not the fragile love that's as only if you earn it, Not the conditional love that keeps score, not the fleeting love that changes with behavior, but the eternal, boundless, all pervading love that simply is, the love that has no opposite, the love that includes every shadow, the love that redeems without punishment, the love that burns away the illusion of separation with a single glance. And you are here to be the mirror of that love, not in perfection but in presence, not by trying to become it, but by removing everything that blocks it. Every time you let go of judgment, you make room for that love. Every time you forgive yourself, you open the window to that love. Every time you choose compassion over condemnation, you become a vessel for that love, not just for others, but for yourself. Because you too are worthy of the grace you give so easily to others, You too are worthy of returning home to yourself. Not someday, not when you're better, but now, now, when you are still tangled in your questions, Now when you are still healing your wounds, Now when the light inside is a flicker instead of a flame. That flicker is enough, that breath is enough, that moment of truth is enough to begin again. And the beginning again is the most spiritual act there is, because every moment offers the possibility of awakening. Every moment is wholly ground when you walk it with awareness, and every time you choose to remember, even for a second, that God is not outside of you, the veil thins a little more, until one day you stop looking for the divine and you simply become it. There is a sacred humility that descends upon the soul when it no longer needs to shine, not because it doubts its light, but because it has become the light. This is not a performance, This is not the ego's idea of enlightenment. This is the quiet authority of one who has stopped seeking approval and started walking in alignment, a person who who no longer needs the world to recognize their divinity because they have already recognized it within. This is the true birth of power, not control, not domination, not force, but alignment. Power that flows without resistance, power that heals without effort, power that liberates without preaching. You don't need to argue with darkness. You need only to turn on the light. And the light within you does not flicker with the opinions of others. It does not waver in the face of rejection. It does not vanish when things fall apart, because it is not built on circumstance. It is built on truth, eternal truth, the kind that existed before your story began and will remain long after your story ends. It is, and this is what ego can never understand. That it is not your job to become something more, but to be all, or not to gather more things, more achievements, more spiritual credentials, but to surrender, to shed, to simplify, to become so empty of illusion that only truth remains. The ego resists this. It clings, It calculates, it compares, it builds altars to its own identity. But no alter built by the ego can contain the presence of the divine. And it just goes on and on, bro Like I literally I could literally read this for hours, dude, and I was just so mesmerized by every single sentence that was said and just listening to it for like an hour and a half or however long. It is so good, dude.
Speaker 3: There's so much there that I Am going to live my truth through through that lens, you know, as far as you know, because recently I actually just was talking to Tragic Pati and I was like, you know, if you were a human being, what would be the best route in order for like, you know, for for harmony, you know, And basically it was like empathy, and there was one other, one other one, you know, But if you are looking at everybody as a sacred divine being, you know what I mean, such and yourself as included in that, you know, It's like, how how you not just understand it as far as like this this person is also me, like whenever Optimistic Banks was saying, like that person is also you, and like we're all God and like all of this, like all of this stuff that if someone was to hear that for the first time, they probably thought it was the most blasphemous thing ever, you know, But if we were to just understand that everybody around us is also divine and nobody can ever be less than that, it's just impossible, then you know what I'm saying, Like no mistake, right, right, dude? So yeah, man, I don't know. I think that's just that's great. I feel like it's empowering. It gives you the power rather than shifting the blame to some unseen thing outside of you. It's like you are all part. We are all part of this presence.
Speaker 1: Yes, And this is why I wanted to mention the kind of epiphany revelation what ever that I had the other night, that if we are the quote unquote spirit guides to our human then we must know what our spirit guides, the true us actually is, right, Like we need we can't just hear one without the other, like you need to know exactly how to position it and exactly what lends to look through exactly like who you're human aka me Jonathan, You sean right who that avatar needs to abide by and listen to and be there for, right like who? Like we need something to fall back upon. Any if. If you ever notice a lot of people who are rebels, they're not rebelling against their parents, they're not rebelling against the school system, they're not rebelling against politics. And maybe some of it started there, but I think that they're actually internally rebelling against them, rebelling against that spiritual guide that is always within you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think that's really what's going on.
Speaker 3: That makes perfect sense, Dude, That makes perfect sense, because ultimately, dude, we are we are the if if I may, the creator of everything that we experience. You know, we put ourselves through some shit for no reason, some shit that doesn't need to be It's unnecessary, you know what I mean, But we decided to do it anyways, you know, and when you understand that you have the power to just change that mindset, you know, it's it's just so empowering. There was something else I was going to say, and as you were speaking, I forgot, but maybe I'll remember.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I'm gonna pull it back, come on back. Actually I should be going towards you. I want to I want to read the rest of this this just a little bit, and that'll and we'll be able to jump into where I wanted to be able to take it. So, okay, you no longer stand at the edge of the ocean asking it to show itself. You simply step in. You merge, You dissolve the illusion of step and become one with the current. This is what it means to return to God, not to a skybound deity, but to the source that has always been flowing in your breath, rising in your intuition, beating in the very center of your chest. And in this return you discover what cannot be taught, that love is not something you give, receive, or find. Love is what you are. You are not sent here to search for it. You were sent here to embody it. And when you embody love, not the fragile imitation born of fear and control, but the love that includes every part of you, even the broken places, you become a miracle in motion. You become the kind of presence that doesn't need to speak in order to teach you simply are and your being, and your being reminds others of what they've always been. So when you remember that you are not only the human, but the spirit within the human, something clicks. You step out of unconscious identification and into guard ship. You are no longer simply the Jonathan or Sean, or the one that is reacting to life. You are the watcher, the breath behind the breath, the one who chose to inhabit this form. M M all right, so real quick.
Speaker 3: I did remember what I was gonna say as far as it was talking about the sacred. Like everything is sacred, you know. We we always say like, oh, whenever we have a synchronicity, it's like, oh, it's like something super spiritual to us, and it's awesome. You know. I always will enjoy a really cool synchronosity. Yeah, but when we're talking about you know, everything, it's like taking it just another step up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Everything is sacred, you know. And if something you experience something and it doesn't bother you or trigger you or nothing like that, then then it wasn't something that inside of you that needed attention, right. And so but when you were when you were consistently present, dude, that instead of just the synchronicity alone, it's it's everything all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, every every single moment that passes by is not necessarily the the the glaring synchronicity that you needed to remind yourself, that remind yourself to bring you back to the breath of your higher self, or of your highest self, your your your highest spirit guide, to your avatar, or to your meat suit.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: And that's what I think synchronicities actually are. I think you're actually right on it, dude, that synchronicities are almost and everybody looks at them in different ways depending on what numbers and at what times and whatever's going on in your life whatever. Right, But what if we were to look at synchronosities, the one one ones, the five to five fives, the four four fours, all these things. What if we were to look at them as just subtle reminders from our spirit guide to come back to the breath that is the spirit guide, to the stillness, to the one that reminds you that you're not just a human in a meat suit. You are something beyond that, and you're just the awareness that is within this.
Speaker 3: Human absolutely, dude, absolutely, at the very least, dude, that that is just a glimpse of how abundantly what's the word I'm looking for. Just the potential is so abundant, you know, and it's all up to you.
Speaker 1: Like that's the good news. It's really all up to you. And the bad news is is that it's also up to you. Yeah, exactly, yeah, because that can be U.
Speaker 3: That can be a hard pill to swallow, man, a big.
Speaker 1: Old bite toch you know what I'm saying, Oh, I am in control of all this. My life sucks because of me. No, it's because of my situation. You know. My brother stole from me everything else like this, and yeah, my job fired me. You know, my girlfriend or my boyfriend dumped me. It's their fault. It's not kind that I'm in this situation.
Speaker 3: Or you could say your boyfriend or girlfriend dumped you because there's someone better, or that job I'm fired you or got rid of you because there's a better job.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You can always transmute everything.
Speaker 1: Every single thing, and it's up to you. It's up to you how you react to literally everything. Now you might say, well I just got my foot run over by a car. Am I am I out of Am I out of line to scream and wither in pain and fury. No, you're not out of line to say that nobody's judging you. This is not in the realm of judgment of where we're trying to take this. As a matter of fact, the opposite of that judgment is the probably one of the lowest vibrational forms that there is, absolutely, like every single time, and this is let me just take it here for a second, because I've been putting a lot of thought into this, and only because I'm somebody I have a lot of dark humor, bro, Like, I take it to the darkest places, you know that, right, But it's out of love and out of good humor and everything. But even in those moments where I'm like, you know, kind of judging in a kind of funny way, dude, I go internal with that and I almost embrace the energy that is that. And I stopped doing that so much lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, because you realize, you realize that everything is defined, you know, and if something bothers me about whatever this person's doing or maybe this person's lifestyle, which I think is ridiculous, anyways, you know what I mean, if somebody wants to live a certain way, like, why does that bother you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What is it inside you that's making you feel that much darkness or hatred towards somebody?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because there's a lot of people that that doesn't bother you know, and so like, what is it in you that needs to be healed?
Speaker 1: I think yeah, I think so, and I think that you know, just this whole idea of just being nicer is what? What a crazy thing? Dude? To just be nice and not judgmental when to help your neighbor and your friends and even the people that have wronged you if they call and ask for your help, Dude, fucking do it, you know, like it's you. You are justified. Of course, You're always going to be justified and feel justified and judged by the opinions of everybody else to say that you are absolutely justified. Whenever your enemy asks for a lending hand and you tell them no, You're always going to be justified by that. You're not seeking justification from others.
Speaker 3: Is not.
Speaker 1: This has nothing to do with the outside world. Every single thing to do with the outside world is look at it like it's a I don't know, it's a contract.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Every single thing is like are you going to react this way? Are you going to react that way? There's only really like minimal way is of how you can react, right, and usually the one that is easiest is the one that's the worst for you, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's easy to if somebody cuts you off in traffic, that piece of f you know whatever, Right, it's.
Speaker 3: Instant gratification almost in a weird, strange way.
Speaker 1: And everybody in the back seat's laughing. Your kids are hooting and hollering. I can't believe you just gave him the business, you know whatever, right, and it feels good. You're like, ah, I just made somebody laugh. You know I was right, You know I was right that exactly. But what you just embodied on the inside was not of love, was not of the divine, was not of the goodness. What you literally, even if you just said it as a joke, look at every single word that comes out of your mouth, Every single word, okay, every single word is a bit of energy, and it doesn't even necessarily matter what the intention behind that energy was. It is all about the energy in the first place. That's literally where you got to take it to. You almost got to go extreme with it because if you slip up even once, it has the potential to just have that snowball effect and you just jump back into that. Let me give you an example. So I was hanging out. I had the kids at all, all the kids this weekend. I had my daughter, my son, my niece, my dog. Of course, we went down to the beach in Galveston, right, And so I don't know if you there's this show called Wednesday with the Adams Family. Have you seen that.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: My niece and my daughter are obsessed with it. They're they're young teens. They love that kind of stuff. And to be honest, I think Wednesday is actually pretty damn good show because I like, we grew up with the Adams family, you know, yep. But every single thing that comes out of that girl's mouth is so in like so negative, every single thing. You're like, that's her vibe. It's she's dark, you know what I mean, She's a head g in that way. And so the kids started taking on that mentality and and every single sentence that came out of their mouth was so negative, and I was like, can you guys just just start being nice to each other? Like it's not even just from a oh, I'm the parents, and I'm no, it's not even like that. It's just it's almost like a soul to soul kind of, you know, situation that I was trying to have with these kids. I mean, I'm trying to and it's hard to explain this kind of stuff to kids whatever, but I did my best, and I said, look, you need to stop with all that negativity, because that negativity is going to build up, and then that's how you're going to see the rest of the world all the time. Even if you're saying it in as a joke, even if you're saying it just as a buddy buddy a he and haw right, even if you're just saying it is that I'm telling you, it will manifest inside of you, and the lens through which you view the world will always be looked at in that sense. Every negative person out there started with joking about it.
Speaker 3: I think, dude, that's that's some solid goal that you dropped on them, you know. But I do the same thing, you know, I try to say something that I feel like is exactly like that, you know, like you're outer world reflecting your from.
Speaker 1: Your inner world.
Speaker 3: That that is if somebody would would have told me that when I was younger, I probably would have done the same thing. I probably would have been like, Okay, what are you talking about? You know, But get to a certain point and you're like, I think I'm starting to understand this shit, like how this reality is actually working, and I just never knew it, you know. But it's funny how you say, just be nice, you know, because when my daughter, I think she was oh, I don't know, she had been talking maybe for a year or two. You know, she was fairly young still, and her siblings would be doing some shit that she didn't approve of, or maybe they were being mean or something. You know, when they're little, they just they're always kind of, you know, getting at each other. But she would just be like, be nice, be nice, like that's all she would tell them. And it's just like it's so simple, you know, just be nice. It's not hard, Yeah, it really isn't. And as far as the guy that you know cuts you off in traffic, like instead of just getting that immediate gratification of ah, you know, because of course you get angry and it comes out real quick or whatever, you know.
Speaker 1: But instead of.
Speaker 3: That, take that moment and go, okay, I no matter how good of a driver I am, and I'm I feel in my mind I'm a great driver. Absolutely. I mean I think you know, we all think that. But I'm almost one hundred percent positive I've cut somebody off several I'm probably several times because of whatever reason, I for a split moment I just wasn't paying attention, and I'm just like, ah, Like after you do it, you make that face like oh shit, you know, fuck I did that thing that I don't like. It's like, just remember that, remember that you have done that too, have some empathy and let it go.
Speaker 1: And also you want to take it even a step farther, dude, even just beyond that, because that that's a good lesson, I think for sure. But like, what if you were to look at that moment, all right, So somebody cuts you off when you're in traffic, really almost gets you into a car crash, and they are just they don't even care. They don't even look back in their rear view to even check to see if you are right like you are so insignificant because their world is main narrative, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Which it should be to be fair, you know it should be.
Speaker 1: But you still got to look out for her body, right, You still got to be cognizant of yours shootings. And so in that moment, you could almost use that as that was a training lesson, right, And are you gonna fail or are you gonna pass? Right, because that's gonna have the trickle down effect for the rest of your day, especially if you're in morning traffic. Dude, Dude, I live in Houston, you live in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: I mean, the.
Speaker 1: Traffic is absurd no matter where we are, right, It's like everybody says that, like, oh yeah, you know, to get from Houston to Houston is about an hour away, which is true with all the traffic, right easy. And so what if every single time somebody cuts you off? It was it's a tiny little exam and it's up to you. Are you gonna catch yourself or are you gonna instantly react? Because if you're instantly reacting, you are now in defense mode. And do you want to be in defense mode for the rest of your day? Did that just you just lowered yourself all the way down to the mind of an animal. Nothing wrong with animals. They're living in communion with nature and everything like that. I don't necessarily know if an animals can become enlightened. I'm not even saying that that's what we're trying to, but I'm saying that they probably don't think on this level, you know what I'm saying, No, and that's probably not what they were made for anyway, right, right, But what if every single time it was a little test. I think that that is like just test yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then and then how many times does that have to happen before it's no longer a test because it doesn't even bother you no more. And then you expand that outward to other shit that bothers you. Now nothing is really getting to you. And now, like, what was it, sad Guru? He was saying, you know, I don't allow anybody else to control on my emotions. See, now you're in that place where nothing can touch.
Speaker 1: You, you know what I'm saying, dude, And there's nothing that can throw you off the car or you know, the the towing company comes and repose your car. It was meant to happen, baby, because I was just supposed to have that car. It wasn't for me, you know, it was mine temporarily, but that's all it was. You know, you stub your toe in the morning. Hey, that's test number one, and I'm happy to tell everybody that I passed that one today.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. And I know this seems so.
Speaker 1: Insignificant, but I promise you, if you're having sixty thousand thoughts in a single day, you do not want half of them being poisoned by the reaction of your first action in the morning.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, yes, exactly, dude. Or even you can go even further, you know, you can go into the imagination. You start making up scenarios or narratives that aren't even real, you know what I mean, And you can let that snowball and let that dictate your whole day, you know, or you can say, Okay, that's not real, you know, and let me just see what happens and just be present and just be my true self and let it unfold.
Speaker 1: I would obsess, I would literally obsess with thinking about revenge, like on some real shit, like I would play the whole thing out on my mind. And I'm like, dude, if somebody, especially if somebody at work, try to like get one over on me, all right, a chance, you just wait and you just wait until you do that again. I promise you will regret that.
Speaker 3: You were even thinking through your teeth.
Speaker 1: You know, that's how you know it. You mean business, and and it's it's a poisoning, is really what's going on. You are poisoning, not metaphorically, not like any other way. You are literally poisoning your own self. And and this is dude, you want to take it even a step farther, dude, all right, so this is maybe this connects. I'm not sure, but this is something that's been on my mind. Right for a while. I was like addicted to energy drinks right like crazy. I could not wake up. I couldn't get up and do the routine.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: If I had to do laundry, I need an energy drink. If I needed to do the dishes, man, I just don't have that energy in me right now. You know what does that that little happy juice it's in the fridge. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You needed to go buy an energy drink. You needed an energy drink. You know what I mean, It was getting bad.
Speaker 1: Nothing would get me off the couch faster than the idea to drive to the gas station an energy drink, right right, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's just almost the placebo that gave you energy out of nowhere because you knew you were gonna go get an energy drink. You know, nothing inside of you biologically changed, just the idea of I'm gonna have energy, so I better go do this. Dude. The crazy thing about energy and caffeine in general is that caffeine doesn't give you energy. It just turns off your sleepy receptors. Literally, right, is a trip. Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to look into that myself because I almost don't even believe it is so crazy.
Speaker 1: Facts, bro, it's fact. Yeah, it's crazy. But it's just like that, you know, we have the THC receptors in our mind and everything. You're like, wait a second, if we weren't supposed to smoke this, why do I got this thing in my head?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, exactly, But so anyway, I got like super addicted to them for a little while, and I noticed that as I was doing them every day, and only because I'm super into conspiracies. You'all know, I got the cult of conspiracy and everything. There's been a conspiracy that's been going around a long time that the Monster Energy can has like the Hebrew letters six sixty six on it of course, right, which I'm not gonna lie, it kind of looks like it, which is actually really crazy. Right. There was this whole woman that was at an expo and she was trying to do basically an expos on Monster Energy drinks. And then I most recently saw that somebody accidentally shined a light on the can and that reflection shined up against the wall and it looked like straight up demonic code on the wall. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I was like, maybe that girl was on some shit. You know, she wasn't, because at the time, whenever I was listening to her, I was like, Oh, she probably thinks that Harry Potter is demonic, you know. I thought she was kind of that person. But now that I'm seeing it, and also with kind of the revelation that I had internally from being addicted to specifically Monster Energy drinks because I love the zero sugar green camp. Oh dude, fire straight, fire dude. And but every time that I would drink it, it literally if you think about the beast just symbolically, and if you think about six six six, you think about the devil, you think about the beast, you think about temptation, right like you think about things you shouldn't be thinking about. You think about things that you want to do, but you know you shouldn't do. Kind of deal right to be to to dare I say, to become in this world and of this world? Right to really sink into that human form.
Speaker 3: That low is the vibration of yourself.
Speaker 1: Bro, That is exactly what monster energy drinks would do to me. Energy drinks in general would do to me. I would become so human form that I would dude, I wouldn't even have the enter. I wouldn't Nothing would happen in the meditation anytime I wanted to calm myself within and bring myself back to that sense of peace, no, I didn't even want to. That's where That's where it was crazy. It was like I love this hulk version of me that just and also I need another one, let's double up. Yeah, And and it was it was great there for a little while. But that's what I realized. And then what I noticed is is that whenever I would do it, like because I was drinking like four day and because I would do two for each show, and sometimes I do most like four out of four out of seven days a week, I do two shows a day, right, And and so I was, dude, I would pound one before the show and one during the show, you know. And it was just crazy. And that's on top of methylene blue, that's on top of the coffee that that's on top of on top of Lion's main mushroom. I was trying to get every advantage that I could.
Speaker 3: Now you are a high, all encompassing I am like like vision right and completely embodied.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, And what I noticed was is that not only was I becoming like very very very attached to this human form and very very very detached to my own spiritual nature, that if I did it for several days in a row, like three or four a day for several days in a row, Dude, You want to talk about the downside of that, crash, dude, not even crash, like this is beyond crash. I'm talking about depression, Like depression, dude. Yeah, and imagine, oh you know what they say, it's like every time you're depressed, it's really that you're you need deep rest, right dude.
Speaker 3: That's actually very interesting because I was the same way, dude, and right around the time where my mind was kind of putting me through some loops and I was feeling kind of depressed, dude, I was drinking energy drinks like twice a day, every single day.
Speaker 1: Yep. Oh my god, dude, hardcore depression. And if you think about it, all that caffeine and all the different b vitamins and whatever else kind of jump they put into energy drinks, every single one of them is literally created so that you don't sleep, so that you don't rest, so that you are on high awareness and on high alertness all the time. Right right right, You ain't really, dude, You're not falling into the rem sleep on that you're not getting to sleep that your body needs in order to regenerate to be able to fire back up the next day.
Speaker 3: And so you're further perpetuating this need for extra energy.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, And you're just you just need more and another and another and another. Before you know what you're drinking four a day, like I was right. And I know some people like Jacob bro I don't. I've never seen Jacob drink a water. It's always an energy drink, like he think there's a little bit of water in those, right, I mean they have to be made with some kind of water, right Or like my my great grandma used to say, oh, I don't drink I don't drink water because it rusts my pipes. And I would say, maybe you should. I mean she lived until she was like eighty she was like eighty nine when she died something.
Speaker 3: She was all right, but she did something.
Speaker 1: But either way, my point is is that like there are so many things out there that are designed to make you more in this world and of this world, to make you forget what your true nature is. And I think that monster energy drink energy energy drinks in general are just one of those things. There are plenty of other things. It's up to you to decide to make the decision like more than just a reaction in the moment, But it's up to you to kind of like stand on the foundation of your belie that not even just belief, you're knowing your nosis that you're so much more than that. You like, you can literally manipulate the outer world around you by manipulating your inner world.
Speaker 3: H yeah, it's that means it's almost it almost sounds too simple at this point. Well, I mean, after everything that we've kind of come across, dude, and and and kind of figured out, and then when you finally get it at least to the level that we are at now, dude, I mean it now, it almost seems just too simple. Like the way that you view reality is exactly what you're signing up for. It's what you're choosing to see. You know, you say about people that are talking about the cam trails. If you're deciding to see that your sky is being poisoned, then in fact, that's the reality that you're going to experience. And so, dude, how how transmutable? Everything has just blows my mind.
Speaker 1: Every single thing. And it's just like Dolores Cannon used to always say, if you can make yourself sick, you can heal yourself. And that's not an exaggeration. I've seen it done. We've all probably seen it done to some extent.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely, And well, just like what that thing was saying that you had read by that gentleman. As far as the what was it the pain being the chisel that breaks through the veil or cracks at the veil, the pain that you went through experiencing that depression, and you're like, hold on, wait a minute, what is this. I've never experienced this before, you know what I mean? It took you that long to experience that pain to realize maybe I shouldn't be fucking drinking three energy drinks a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. And also in that video you reminded me whenever he was talking about the sculptor, he goes, all, a sculptor isn't adding more things to the clay. He's taking away everything that isn't the statue, right, And that's all we're here to do. The the energy drink, energy drinks are not you. The food, the camtrails, all these other bullshit things that either are weighing you down or you're allowing to weigh you down. Yep, are not you.
Speaker 3: So chisel all that shit.
Speaker 1: Away and get to the core of who you are, and you'll find it in silence in between the notes, in between the breaths, in between the thoughts, where that in between actually is is the void and in the void, everything was created and that's you and that's that's great. Dude. Oh man, I love you.
Speaker 3: Said this was gonna be a fun episode, dude, but you were right.
Speaker 1: I try to be so uh yeah, So let's continue, all right? So do all, right, Guardian of your human just I know that that is a lot to take in, but I promise you it is not. I can't promise anything, really, but I believe that it's not crazy. Right, Like, we're with you, man, We always have. Everybody since the very beginning of time believe that they were talking to ancestors, gods, angels, aliens, spirits, spirit guides, you know, your grandmother or whatever. Right, And I'm not saying that it's not those things. But what I am saying is is that you have something inside of you that you can tap into at any moment, at any time. You don't need to perform a seance. You don't need to perform a ritual. You don't need to beg the sky gods to bring down the rain. You don't need any of these things. Not saying that you can't, not even saying that you shouldn't. What I am saying is is that if if you're the guardian to your human, then that's all you are, and you just got to bring yourself all the way down, slow it down, baby like, slow, and all the way down into the utter silence, and you will find that is where God is, That's where the One is, that's where the source is. That's where the source of all creation, if there ever was such a thing, that's where it is. Right And so being guardian means that you don't abandon the human to chaos, nor do you let it run wild without guidance. Instead, you govern through alignment, always inviting your human back into harmony with the higher self. You become the compass pointing toward truth and love and wisdom even when the human stumbles. This guardianship is not about perfection, it's about partnership. Your human provides the body, the emotions, and the earthly perspective. You the spirit, provide the awareness, vision and eternal perspective. Together, when aligned, you become a living bridge between the finite and the infinite. So this reminds me, I have this body and been from to them for a long time. He's one of those people that you know, just loves to talk shit and for the longest time I love talking shit. I still to this day. I get I get a good little you know, excitement about it, just in good fun. But he was somebody. He would always talk shit. Anytime he beats you in a video game, he beat you in fantasy football, beat you in a game of chess, whatever I mean, you want to talk about a show boat and show off and so or in disc golf for basketball, with literally anything that we played. Right, if he won, he let the world know it. You know what I'm saying that not only did he win, but you lost, which probably is the worst part, but but he honed in on that part, right, really took it to that level. And so whenever you won, whenever I won, oh my god, I wanted to dish it back at him every single which way. But the problem was, and I don't know if this was part of his scheme or if this is actually who he was. I actually believe that this is actually who he was or who he is. He's not dead or anything. But every single time I beat him, he would go so internal, like a clam like like go so internal like the hermit in the middle of the woods in a cabin without a light on acres and acres and acres of land, and you couldn't find him, right, so internal he judged himself so damn hard, and it was you felt bad to even talk shit because you knew, damn well he was already talking that much shit to himself. How could I lose to this guy? How dare I? I can't believe I made that move. I can't believe I made that decision. I just got caught up in the moment, right, So internal, he would beat himself to death internally, right, judge himself to hell. Right, it's where you know, you never even wanted to talk shit because you're like, man, he's really being hard on him.
Speaker 3: Sorry, he's already doing the work, dude.
Speaker 1: Right, And and I don't know, it just made me think, like, it's crazy how people can let themselves get to that level, but they never let themselves do the reverse. M yeah, right, yeah, And so I don't know. I just wanted to bring that up. But anyway, don't get like that. You know, it's okay to lose, it's okay to suck at something. It's okay to like mess up or misstep or you know, misguide or whatever. That's what this is saying. Is that it's not a it's not a journey to perfection. It's it's nowhere, dude. Perfection is. Perfection is a place, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's a place in the mind. It's not necessarily like you aced your test in that sense. And I think that as long as you can learn from you know, your mistakes and your miss steps and you know all that kind of stuff, then that's perfection right there. That's it. That's it, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, every once in a while, we're gonna miss the mark, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, center, a divine center, sir. So I wanted to say this, this last part right here. So you are the spirit made into form, the soul made into flesh, not as a punishment, but to be used as an instrument. Before you were made into the physical, you were with the rest of the divine oneness, God, the Universe, the Source, the One. Doesn't matter what you call it, because it doesn't care, because you're not separate from it. You are it. You've always been it. You just forgot, And what a beautiful thing it is to forget and then remember. So poetic of you to play hide and seek with your own true nature. This is who you are, This is who we all are. You want to know who loves you more than anyone in the entire world. It's you. You give yourself motivational speeches every day, you comb your hair, you bathe yourself, You feed yourself, you take yourself on trips, you tell yourself stories. You spend literally every single moment with yourself. Can you name any other person who does that for you? Who is it that goes to the bathroom with you? Who is it that walks to the mailbox with you? Who is it that listens to your every single word, uttered or unspoken. Who is it that feels every single emotion with it with you? It's you. There is never a moment you are alone because you have you, the divine you, the whole you. You are loved more than you could ever know. You are cared more than anyone who has ever cared for any other person. Literally, it's been in you all along, So stop hiding from it, be one with it, and see how much your life can change. You want to rip that veil right off your fucking face, As Lord Byron would say, you are the savior, You are the divine, You're the one who's coming to save you. You are the place, Oh man, this is a good one, do it. You are the place you go when you die.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I might to contemplate that for a good minute. I think that's tonight.
Speaker 1: You You are the place you were before you were born. Why are near death experiences different to everyone? Why are DMT trips different to everyone? Why does everyone have have different dreams similar? Sure, we're all living human existence? Is it's because you go back to you when you die. This is uh not this human version of you, the higher you, the you that is the guide, the you that's been you, and countless different versions. You've lived many, many lives to get to this point right here, right now. Do you remember?
Speaker 3: Damn dude. That's why when you go to tick out the trash, you know what I mean, and you're by yourself, that's like the most mythical time in any day, you know what I mean. You leave the house and everything's loud in the house. You go outside, it's quiet. You go to take the trash, you throw it in there, and you look at the stars. You know what I mean. That's you with.
Speaker 1: You, That's it, that's it. I do want to take a little bit of credit. I wrote that last part by myself. I had a feeling. So I do have one question, Sean m the cosmic riddle where I said, what walks with you let yet leaves no shadow? What dines at your table yet eats no bread? What breathes your breath? Size your size, and keeps the count of every heartbeat? It watches your laughter and weeps with your grief. It trembles in passion and sinks into your sleep. It listens when no one else is near. And here's the word that you never speak out loud. So who is it? Who is who is the what's the answer to this cosmic riddle?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: I would say that that's your true self, your higher self, that's.
Speaker 1: You, you you, That is the the all divine I am, sir. Love it so some call it God, and they're not wrong. But the answer is closer, more intimate. Still, The answer is you, ah, dude.
Speaker 3: Which reminds me that one time, you know, when I was like asking for some divine message or some maybe show me something in the sky, you know, and then I and then or what was it? No, no, no, I was actually asking for something more tangible, something that a message that was so clear. And then I saw something something in the sky, and then my wife brings me the phone and says the word only words she said was that was you. And I went, whoa, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Like what like?
Speaker 3: I literally asked for a tangible message that I could actually hear, you know, because I feel like there are times when you get some call it a download, whatever you want to call it, you know, but I wanted to actually audibly hear something tangible in that way. And then I see something in the sky and then my wife says, oh, that was you, because she was showing me something in reference to maybe something I had done before, something stupid, I'm sure, something that made her laugh. I don't know, I forget now what it was, but she said, that was you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let's go, dude, I have I So I did record something. I was on the every time I get on the road, because I got to drive out to Louisiana. It's like a five five and a half hour drive depending on traffic, to Louisiana there and back every other weekend, right, and so I go into deep contemplative thought bro the entire time, even if I'm listening. I could be listening to a podcast, I can be listening to music. I could be you know, listening to a YouTube video or something whatever. Right, But like, even with all that going on in the background, my mind is like, dude, this is this is the this is the zone where like shit happens, you know. And so I wanted to play this part. Dude, check this out. I'm just playing this off my phone. Let me know if you can hear it. But all right, my ears started ringing as soon as I heard this. You are the remembering that saves the world. Ah, let's go, dude. You are the remembering that saves the world. And you know, I know that there are some people out there that are like they kind of take it to like a weird place where they're like, my ears are ringing. You know what that means, dude. I'm starting to get down with it.
Speaker 3: Dude. I feel like, and just me personally, whenever that happens, it really is just a reminder for me to be like, Okay, let me think about what's going on. How am I doing inside? Like it's just a reminder. And I'm not saying I do it every time, but that's how I look at it. It's just a like the synchronousities, you know, it's just a little reminder. Okay, that's something that is definitely different. There's a con trust and what I was experiencing and what I'm doing now as far as this ringing that just popped off, right, And so I just look at it like that. It's just a reminder for me to just be aware, what am I, what am I thinking about? What's going on? Like, and it's just a little bit of self reflection. I like, it's just.
Speaker 1: For a moment. Yeah, I mean the way that I was looking at it earlier, especially if it's like if I'm in the middle of reading something that profound, that is profound or something that like really resonates and then my ears start to ring. I'm like that to me, and and whatever anybody wants to think about that, we're talking about our own inner worlds of what we choose to kind of attach definitions to or whatever. But yeah, like that to me, whenever that happens, I'm like confirmation, that's all I need. And I've and I've only recently started to get there, you know, but I'm I almost feel like it's it's like a frequency that you know, your higher self, your guide, the God within you, or whatever is sending out so that like it's just the highest pitch of a ringing that almost feels like it's coming from another fucking dimension.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's almost like radio frequency or something just so bizarre when it's like.
Speaker 1: A whistle, dude. Well you know what I'm saying, Like, yep, the craziest thing. So I have one video that I did want to show. It's just a YouTube short, but it's it's Wayne Dyer. And since this show was kind of inspired by him, I figured, let's listen to the man's voice, right because it is so damn good, dude, And so let's see what he has to say right here.
Speaker 4: The name I am is the name of God. When Moses was speaking to God, he said, you tell them my name is I am, That I am, and that will be my name for all future generations. Every time you use the word I am and you say I am weak, i am poor, I'm so that's blasphemy.
Speaker 3: That's really a.
Speaker 4: Desecration of the name of God. Because the highest place within you is called I am, and so I just say I am, well, I am content, I am peaceful. That's why I tell people, if the last five minutes of the day before you go to sleep at night, by the most important five minutes of your day, you are now going to go into your subconscious mind for the next eight hours. As you enter into your subconscious mind, begin to reprogram the subconscious mind. If you use those last five minutes to program into I am well, I am healthy, I am content, I am peaceful, I am unattached, I am in love, I am you know, I am God.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Damn, dude. He basically you're designing the reality you want to see.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're set in the blueprint. Oh my god, that's it. Yeah. I mean I think about Danny Goler and he's like seeing like the matrix code through the laser. It's like, dude, you are already doing that internally, and your expression outwardly is going to mimic whatever's going on in the inner world, right, you know.
Speaker 3: And I was going to say something as far as because he was saying, like the the I am is you know, for even further future generations. You know, it's like for people that would and he was he was speaking on it being like blasphemous to even say that you are less than or I am not worthy, or I am like how in a way follow me? It's somewhat egotistical to even suggest that you were capable of becoming separate.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Dude, I'm so happy you brought that up because I wanted to touch on that too. The idea that every time you say I am something that is less than what you are, it absolutely would be blasphemous. If you're looking through this lens, you're telling you, you're telling your guardian self, your your spirit self, your God's self, your your everything that is self, what it's not or what it's lacking. You want to talk about blasphemy, it's I mean, you not eating the cracker during your ceremony at Sunday Service is nothing compared to the blasphemy that it is. Saying that you're something that you're not like That is the level of blasphemy. And so this is the this is the idea, the idea. And Dude, I have been doing so much insane research on around the time that the Bible was put together in the three hundreds, okay, and I have become obsessed with it, like it is almost a sickness. It's like it's crazy. Well I found that that Emperor Constantine. Dude, you want to get real crazy, all right. I wasn't really trying to go here, but fuck it, we'll go it. Emperor Constantine was worshiping his entire life a another deity called sol Invictis. Right. Sole Invictis was like a solar god who was helping people through battle, right, just like a like a badass solar god that was like all about that war.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I almost want to say that it was probably Mars and not even the same you know what I'm saying. I mean it's soul Invictus, which is supposed to be the Sun. But anyway, so and then you see that through the time that he was the Emperor is whenever they started lifting up the restrictions on people being able to outwardly express their belief as far as Jesus right, because before this time, before Constantine, Christians Jews didn't matter, were getting slaughtered for their beliefs because it went against the system of government that Rome was running at that time. Rome wasn't only just like Rome, dude, It stretched throughout many different parts of the world. Right. It wasn't just in that area like over in Italy, like it's dude, I mean, what's talking about. It was a fucking empire, dude, and so like was it stretched into Mesopotamia like crazy, right, And so every time somebody uttered a belief that was contradictory to Rome's belief, you were put to death because your belief almost like like over in China right now, you're not allowed to have any beliefs because it's communistic, right, so your only belief can be that of the government.
Speaker 3: That's Rome.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's Rome. And I don't know if they were necessarily communistic in Rome. I don't really know a whole lot about Rome other than just kind of what I'm learning now, Okay. But in that time, Constantine he goes into battle, this is crazy, goes into battle and allegedly sees like a like a cross that's upside down, like a sword. I think it was like a sword that was shaped like a cross, you know what swords look like, and basically saying that like in that moment, he believed it was like a vision that he had. Nobody else had, but he had this vision. And while he was in battle. He all across and said that like, use this and you'll win your battle or some shit, right, And so he sees that vision and he's like, oh, my god, the Christian God, it is the real God. Allegedly, that's the story, right. And after that, all the strict the restrictions were kind of lifted. And I'm like, wait a second, So the guy who believed in soul and Victus is now a Christian believer, and now he wants to be able to put together all these different councils. I think there was like four or five councils over the over the course of like like eighty years or something like that that essentially like put together all the different books of the Bible together to become eventually what we know as the Bible with the Old Testament and the New right. Just I mean, they were working on the New Testament because the Old Testament was the Torah with the original books and all that other shit that we're talking about. The New Testament that became the full Bible now, right, And they were determining what books, what books were meant to be canonized, and which books were meant to be not canonized, right, And they got rid of it real.
Speaker 3: Quick because I hear people say the whole canonized, I am I am ignorant. What is the what does that mean to be canonized?
Speaker 1: Like what's true that belongs in this book is canonized? Yeah? Oh yeah yeah, So the official quote unquote books that were meant to be going in the Bible, right, and they had to sift through like a lot of different books. And dude, if you look into fucking Apostle Paul, and you if you were to look at the Bible without Apostle Paul's writings, because he wrote like a lot while he was in jail and shit, you would understand that most Christians are not even followers of Christ, their followers of Paul. And it's actually really crazy. That's a whole nother story, bro So anyway, because most of most of the things that people believe nowadays are not even Jesus's sayings, they're from Paul, who never met g Jesus, by the way, That's what I've heard. Okay, So anyway, what I found, and this is just a fun little bit of information, but what I found was is that isn't it interesting that Constantine, who believed in soln Victis who now wanted to usher in the believability and basically allow you to believe in Christian Christianity without being slaughtered. He's the one that set that ball rolling, He's the one that allegedly had the vision. And then you go back to almost every single picture of Jesus, almost every single one. I think that you would actually be pretty damn hard pressed not to find a picture of Jesus without a son behind his head. Okay, and you might ask, wait a second, that's interesting. He was worshiping solid Victus. Now he's worshiping Jesus allegedly, but why is there a son behind his head? And that's because he wanted to fucking merge the two, all right. He was trying to take old, old, quote unquote pagan beliefs because now they're believes in Christianity, so now all their old beliefs are all pagan, right, even though you know whatever. And so I thought it was really interesting, just the symbolism behind all of it, And it just goes to show that I don't think that any of these people were actually believers, any of the people. I'm not talking about the regular people. I'm talking about the people of power in government in Rome at the time that were having all the counsels. I don't believe that they were actually true and honest believers of the Book of the Man or anything like that, because Rome was the same people that had Jesus crucified in the first place. Okay, let's just not remember that, or let's not forget that, right, and now all of a sudden they want to turn him into a martyr to build their government around.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I don't buy.
Speaker 3: Interesting by interesting.
Speaker 1: So it is interesting just saying everybody should be doing their own research and seeing how it was all put together, what intentions were behind putting it together. And do you believe that somebody just had a vision and all this sudden they believe in Christianity.
Speaker 3: Now, come on, right, right, So talking about a government and power, you know what I mean, you're gonna do whatever it takes. I think. You know, you're a human being. You're going to try to do what it takes to get whatever narrative or whatever goal you're trying to accomplish, you know.
Speaker 1: And also during that time, all the emperors leading up to Constantine, including Constantine, were worshiped as gods. Just everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: So they didn't you say that their their their currency, because you were speaking on this before, didn't you say that in their currency. There was also a son behind them on the on a coin or something like that. Yep, And that was it was that Constantine.
Speaker 1: Every emperor before Constantine leading up to this had a son behind them, had a sun behind them to show and to show their divinity so that they weren't just human, that they were gods in the flesh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And to deify themselves.
Speaker 1: They were deifying themselves, yes, And they did that to keep order of the realm, because anybody can just you know, believe a man, but this guy is. He's basically a demigod. It's obvious. And so that was to keep the law and order essentially. So and then also you look into like government and like, see what it means in Hebrew I think it was Hebrew or Greek or some shit, and where it literally means govern mente, which means to uh, the mind mente is the mind governess control. So it's mind control, is really what it is. So anyway, just want to throw that out there. It really has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: But it's just fascinating anyways. You know, it's still it's still human behavior and just the psyche, you know, the mind of humans and what we're capable of and what we're capable of believing should we choose to or not. You know, it's very fascinating.
Speaker 1: And dude, just to add a little a little extra spice to that, I was doing a little bit of research and I was trying to find if because Paul never met Jesus, he was kind of just like repeating a lot of Jesus's words and showing people like this is what he actually meant, right, and all at the same time adding on top right now he was not divinely instructed. There was allegedly, you know, a vision that he had on the roam to Damascus. All these different visions. Everybody's having a vision nowadays. And that's what became because he used to like slaughter Christians and shit like that, and he was like super Paul was like super anti Christian back whenever his name was Saul, and then whenever he became Christian, that was his Christian name was Paul. Same guy. So he was like super anti that and he was literally the one going into people's houses and killing them.
Speaker 3: He's like one of the main authors within the Bible.
Speaker 1: Dude. He has more turnaround either. There are more Paul. There are more Paul quotes and the Bible than Jesus's quotes. Whoa, I'm not even exaggerating, and I'm talking about New Testament of course, but there are more. There is more Paul than there is Jesus.
Speaker 3: Holy shit? Is that and is that a well understood thing as far as Paul not even being around during that time or because I you know, in my mind, because I just don't know shit, I haven't read the Bible. I'm I'm completely ignorant when it comes to a lot of the historical things and all of this. I just assumed that they were all around at the same time, and that's how everything was written about because it was like, uh, like first witness testimony, you know what I mean, Like they were they were witnessing this, dude, so then they were right jotting it down like that was what I assumed was going on.
Speaker 1: The four main Gospels, which is Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, the first of which wasn't even a led written until the year seventy a d. Jesus died in thirty three, ad Bro, you're talking about damn near forty years later. They're trying to remember and job down what he said forty years after the fact, right, So, and Paul was around during that time, whenever all the shit was being constructed, right of course he was. He was the one that was going around prostlytizing. He was the one going around saying, like, you know, we should believe in Christianity and also let me add a little peace to it, because I was divinely inspired. I saw Jesus. Jesus gave me a message, right, And so it's just it's it's crazy, and I don't know if enough people know about that kind of stuff. So I really just wanted to kind of just tell the story of my findings. I'm not trying to dissuade anybody from their beliefs by any means. I'm just saying, maybe the story is a little bit different than what you were taught.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wasn't even taught that. I just kind of assumed certain things, you know what I mean. I think that's what we do. You kind of hear something and you're kind of you try to put the pieces together. And so in my mind, it was just logical to assume that these apostles or whoever you know, Paul like they were all just kind of around in like jotting history right in front of their eyes, you know. The dude.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you another thing too. So I was like, I wonder if we were to take out all of Paul's writings, because it all comes from his letters of what he was writing while he was in jail. But if we were to take also he was the one that kind of like, what's the word. He was the one that was going from city to city opening up churches.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think I think the.
Speaker 1: Church went from like a mom and pop kind of thing to now it's a chain. Okay. Paul turned it into a chain. So, Paul, if you take out all of Paul's writings, I believe that Christianity would have just remained a small Jewish sector of a cult, a cult Boltish sector of Judaism. Oh wow. And it would it would have never gotten to the level that it is without Paul.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So just want to throw that out there, just want to say, you know, if you ever decide and and feel free to, you know, battle up against me on this. I'm not like the most well versed on it, but I feel like I have a pretty decent understanding of it. But yeah, I just feel like not enough people really dive deep enough. It's just more of a blind faith. And this is I'm telling you, dude. And look, I'm not trying to say that Jesus ain't real. If you believe in him, he is. Yep, that's I mean that. I don't mean that in a negative way, No, not at all.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I'm glad you brought it up though, because I have myself been looking into certain things just because you know, we do talk about it, and so I do want to.
Speaker 1: Be a little more informed, you know.
Speaker 3: But like, I'm glad you brought that up because you know, I feel like you're right. I feel like a lot of people probably don't know certain things like that, you know, they go over they cover the you know, Genesis, or they go over certain things maybe when they go to church, like particular items that they like to really hit on, you know, and there's a lot of things that just it's just not common knowledge. Don't ask that, don't be asking questions. Do what I tell you about that.
Speaker 1: You know, if you remember that old YouTube video asking all them questions and making statements.
Speaker 3: Help be doing.
Speaker 1: So anyhow, Yeah, I think that's pretty much what we got as far as Wayne Dyer, your spirit guardian and kind of just remembering who the fuck you are. Dude.
Speaker 3: I love it, and I would still like to if we could share that link so people can listen to that whenever they want, because, like I said before we started recording, I feel like it's something that you can listen to many times over whenever you feel like you need to, whenever you need to remember. You know, some of these things. You know, there's a lot in there, and maybe one day something hits you a little more and you want to vibe on that one particular saying you know, but I feel like we can listen to this over and over it and just get something else out of it, depending on where you are in the journey.
Speaker 1: That's it, dude. Yeah, And so okay, I just love this kind of stuff and just coming into the realization, you know, coming into like you don't need to be a believer in anything. There's nothing you need to believe. It's just something to embrace. It's something to embody. It's an essence that is always there. It's an essence that isn't judging. It's an essence that is always there for every single thing that you're going through, every single every single MILLI thought that goes through your mind, it is there. So just so everybody knows you are never alone. And uh, let's try and embrace that that higher aspect. I love it, dude.
Speaker 3: And that being said, we got a tarot card. My good dude. It's the two of Wands.
Speaker 1: Oh Wandhi, Yeah, the two of wands. Let's go to our handy dandy. Oh wow, this is great, Okay. The two of wands a choice to expand your world. Awaits do you stay with what you know or choose the unknown adventure? The Two of Wand's card is an invitation to ponder the future. A man looks out onto the vast expanse of land from a position high up in his luxurious castle. Is that where the guide is the higher self?
Speaker 3: There? Soetive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has already established his position of stability, and now he craves adventure. One wand is securely anchored to the castle walls, showing his efforts to build his fortune, while the other wand is held above his head. In his other hand, he holds a globe as if to say, the world is in his hands. Where will he go next? The two of wand signals an opportunity to plan for the next exciting phase in an already rich and full life. The spiritual message says, weigh your options before making a big decision and heed intuitive guidance in your decision making process. You're making plans and taking your goals to the next level and phase of life, which is exciting. Your life continues to be enriched when you follow a spiritual path and explore new directions. The upright key meetings are choice and future plans. Oh, and it's also the two. So it's the two of ones.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The numerology of two means choice and partnership.
Speaker 3: M So is that not spot on from that conversation we had and everything leading up to this very episode?
Speaker 1: Dude in hish, what hand does he holding the globe? And the right all in his right hand is the hand that he is holding the globe as if to say, the world is in his hands, where will he go next? The right often associated with the right brain, which is often associated with the logic no not no, no, that's just logic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my bad, the yeah on you, but it's it's uh yeah, the opposite of logic, the imaginative, the wondrous, the wondrous one, right, And so, dude, that was the perfect card.
Speaker 1: I love it absolutely.
Speaker 3: That one actually popped out in kind of a strange way because it was like, you know, you're shuffling, you're shuffling, you get to the last, like the last little chunk of cards that you're gonna throw, and all the cards fell out, but that one like stuck in my hand, and so I was like, oh, okay, well, and I almost like second guessed it. I was like, Okay, that's the one. It's so perfect, dude. I don't Yeah, I think you're right. I don't think there's another card that would have lined up with that, dude. And I think this this episode was It was so fun. I'm gonna be honest with you, and I'm not even just trying to pat you or myself on the back. I feel like that was just I I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a great episode, especially stepping into our mystic roles. And I know that that I know that that may be a self appointed term, and maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Some people would say that we're into the craft, we're wizards, we're sages, we're witches, or we're practices of the underworld and the dark realms. There are minions of the dark Lord, right Like, everybody wants to apply their own definition to what we are, and so we say, nay, we will give ourselves our own definition as to what we aim to be and what we aim to embody what we are already embodying, I believe. So, yeah, it is the menimistics, baby, and.
Speaker 3: We're sticking to me fair to be fair, dude, I think everything is self appointed, you know what I mean. I mean, if you think you're not worthy, well you're just telling you you're affirming that and becoming that label as someone that is not worthy, and so everything is self appointed anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, it's uh, yeah, it's it's great whenever you actually step into being instead of wishing that you were, that's it. Yes, you know, that's kind of the idea that we're trying to embrace over here. So yeah, Sean, any any final words before we get into the meditation good sir.
Speaker 3: I'm just excited for this next level or or whatever you want to call this, this fork in the road that we've come to and we've we've chosen you know, where we're, where we're going, and where we're heading, and you know, I just I'm just looking forward to the journey man, you know, just continuing this thing.
Speaker 1: Life's a garden. You gotta dig it, you know, That's it. So anyhow, look, I wanted to say if any if everybody enjoyed this episode you found yourself sitting in contemplation and wonder and wondering what if this is true? If you enjoyed this kind of conversation or these details that we decided to bring up and research and study and try and fully understand and embrace the essence of said message, then then please, it would really be a big help if you would go and leave us a review and leave us five stars if you're on Apple, leave us a message on the individual episode on Spotify or wherever. You can share this with all your family and all your friends. We also have a YouTube channel if you want to be able to see that. Our YouTube is YouTube dot com slash Meta Mystics. Now that link is down in the show notes below, and if you could just go over there and subscribe and hit the bell and hit likes on all the videos, that really helps with the algorithm like crazy. If you want to be able to support us in the best possible way, then you go to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is also down the show notes below. We have several tiers over there. We have a super cheap tier at three dollars and thirty three cents a month. Dude, that is I don't even what are we doing? Sixteen, No, I'm trippin' so two, four, six, eight, eight or nine episodisodes a month. You're talking about literally forty cents an episode is what you're paying, or my math could be off. It's somewhere in there if you're only paying three thirty three. Either way, it is a great way to be able to help support the show. And then if you want to be able to join us for our Wonder Wizday episode that is eight eighty eight a month, you get all of these shows as you would in the three thirty three tier, along with a completely commercial free you'll be able to slide into our dms you'll be able to see all the video, you'll be able to comment under each individual video, and you can become part of a community of wizards. Okay, you want to be a part of a coven of witches. It's all encompassing. It's eclectic over there. So come on down to Funkytown over a Patreon dot com slash metamistics, and we appreciate all the love and support that we got from the one already.
Speaker 3: It's kind of weird, actually, when not weird, like weird in a good way. You know, when you said menimistics, it's like, it's almost like, and this is where my mind went because I'm a little weirdo that this has always existed. We kind of just made it jump to the universe in which it has.
Speaker 1: It's not even that you have to imagine it. It's that you should just know it, you know what I mean. It just is, you know, we live in the world. We live in a wizarding world in which we are trying to manifest our every moment. So yeah, come check us out and over at all those places. Help support us in any way that you possibly can. We're actually going to be getting into the meditation here in just a moment. You will only be able to see that at Patreon. You won't be able to see it at you on YouTube or on the podcast or anything. We don't want any commercial interruption during any of the meditation. We want it to be completely deep in these meditations. We're trying to get to theta or deeper within these meditations. And then there's also, of course the messages that we feel like we may have received during said meditation, which are always great and very insightful. So yeah, you can come join us in the meditation over there, but yeah, that's where we're gonna go. And so, yeah, this was a freaking awesome show, dude, very insightful, I thought. And I just want to say, if you, as the spirit guide, came here and you taught yourself anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, but I'll just get weird, stay weird.
Speaker 3: I feel like that was a fucking That was a motherfucker of an episode, you know.
Speaker 1: It felt like it. Yeah, I tried to bring as much energy as I could to that bad boy because it excited me so much. Learning and listening to that and doing even deeper research and deeper coneplation, trying to tie it all together and just fully embracing what we are, who we are, where we're like, what we're trying to be, you know, in that sense, And yeah, I love that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, there was so much in there that I was just trying to follow along and make sure, like just to pick one thing that out of what you said and remember it so I can bring that up later, because there was so much of you know what I mean, what he was saying in that, but it was it's just empowering.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I feel like when I was listening to it, I was like, oh my god, this is what we've been looking for. Yeah, you know, and I'm not even just saying that, you know, like I know that we when we came across like neoplatonism, not to say that that's not also kind of what's what's happening if you were to visualize that, you know, if we're all one and everything kind of expoom exploded into the universe, you know, like ultimately I feel like that's what it is. But dude, that it's just I don't know, I this is it, dude. You know, Yeah, you're creating, you're creating your your existence, your reality, your everything you choose to see and choose not to see, and how you feel about it, and you know, and that's what makes you move a certain way and everything just fucking snowballs and become like it's almost every little thing is so not noticeable, but those add up and it becomes what you are and how you are relating to everything else. And you know, it's hard to explain, dude, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: No, I know, it's it's hard to put it into words. And this was something that I had a hard time even getting together because I was like, I know it, but how do I say it?
Speaker 3: You know, and if you want to say it in a way that people understand, because ultimately that's the you know, but people are going to have to put in the work. They're going to have to actually contemplate and really, you know, because I have a feeling that probably are people that listen because they enjoy it and it's you know, it's fun, but they're not taking that time after to contemplate and to meditate and too, because that's where that's where it happens to you. I don't I don't lay in bed like a normal person anymore. No, my life is different. You know, that's some real ship like this, that's a different world. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be going forward with every single episode with this as the foundational like truth a lens, yes, and that's how this evolves.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm that's where we go. I'm with you on that, dude, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: A fuck? What a fucking banger, dude. I can't believe.
Speaker 3: We I it only took us two years, you know of kind of just you know, stumbling along, and you know, in a good way because we're we're trying to look at everything. But like now it initiated.
Speaker 1: You know when when you.
Speaker 3: Know, everything works depending on how you're looking at it and what you believe. You know, like those people that have near death experiences or or I'm sorry, there was a there was a video that I watched and it was like, a where's that? I can't think of the place that you go when you're about to die? What's that you go to? A It's a hospital for people that are basically their hospice, right. I don't know why I couldn't think of that, but this this nurse was saying that this person or a few people that she's experienced were like, oh, my feet are getting hot, you know, and then you can think of like what where are they going when when you know what I mean, they're experiencing like a hot place. It's like their mind and their beliefs, like you believed in it so hard and also believed that you weren't worthy still of.
Speaker 1: Not going there. Yeah, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, And that dictates the experience you have leaving this physical body.
Speaker 1: Yes, interesting, and that's you know, that's why I was. I tried to tie it all in together there at the end with you know, the near death experiences and the d MT and the dreams and all these things that everybody experiences just slightly different from one another, yet none of it is reality. What is your real?
Speaker 3: Quick? Just because I was curious, because I think you did mention like the void, or at least that guy's writings mentioned the void? What just through this lens? What was that void? Well? How do you how are you looking at it now? If you could put that into words? As far as just because I'm curious.
Speaker 1: The void and this is my understanding of the void is constantly evolving. But through this lens, I believe as it said that the void is you.
Speaker 3: Is that what it said? I mean, it's you.
Speaker 1: It's the place where nothing exists and limitless potential is so nothing has been created yet from that void, right, right, So it's you essentially going into the void and like Minecraft building in there, and that is where everything is created from, is from the void.
Speaker 3: So if you look at it in that sense, it was definitely the major ego death. Let's remove everything, and now you can add to that, you know as you go along. It's kind of the reverse of removing everything that is not you. This was okay, let me show you everything, everything that's not you, and that's nothing at all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like literally, like how I looked at everything ceased to exist, and now I was able to be in that voided space where it was completely devoid of everything that I had ever known except a remnant of me, right, and that remnant of me had to build its way out to this life that I experience now.
Speaker 3: And I'm just trying to think about this, like the true self that was you in that moment, just observing because you were there, obviously you were there, you were experiencing, and so what what is it that you were most concerned with in that moment when everything was gone, what was the because I think that was your true self in that in that you know what I mean, in that moment.
Speaker 1: What were you? What I was most concerned with was that I had destroyed everything, Like I was concerned that it was my fault that everything ceased to exist, and that I was powerless in that moment to ever even come up with the idea to even think to bring it back. And so whenever I was able to come out of that void, Now, every single day that went on, it was nothing but contemplation. You know that I went to fucking deep depression. Yeah, every single moment was trying to build up a fucking ladder up out of that void, right, And so I was able to see at the very pit of existence, which where nothing existed, which I actually really looking back, I look back on it fondly now, Like I don't look back on it I'm fucking sad or anything like that. Like I look back on it. I mean I look back and I almost have a little empathy for myself from who I was then.
Speaker 3: Okay, but now I'm.
Speaker 1: Thankful for the experience because it was that experience alone. That helped me understand that this fucking place can blink out of existence, and even when it does, I don't right.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's fascinating. Okay, that's very interesting, man, cause I try to imagine what that would even be like, because it's it's just the scariest thing I can imagine, you know, in the way that you describe it, and like you had your emotion going into like just telling the story, and I'm like putting myself there and I'm trying to imagine like nothingness, you know, you know when you close your eyes and you can't see even that night when you close your eyes. At least for me, it's not completely pitch black. It seems like there's you know, I don't know, dude, in some sense of not just complete blackness in the fucking uh.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example. Whenever I was in fifth or sixth grade, I don't know. I was in middle school. Middle school was only fifth and sixth grade for me. But in middle school there was this science class and I can't remember what the fuck his name was, but mister Morgan. Holy shit, where did I pull that out from? Okay, so mister Morgan, and he almost looked like a taller version of doctor Phil just reminded me of him. Okay, but he had a fucking planetarium literally inside of his classroom. You walk through a door. He had a whole planetarium. It's crazy, crazy for like such a little po dunk middle school in Pennsylvania, you know. But I remember going in there and there's no windows, like you're in a room. It's inside of another room. So it's completely dark. It's completely silent. I mean, if you stayed in there long enough, you'd go crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And and then he would, you know, turn on the projector and then show the stars and all the constellations and all that shit. But there was he would let us sit in that darkness for like a minute. Oh just say just don't say anything, just listen, And we would have to sit there not fucking say anything. We would just listen for a whole minute, which is an eternity. Oh yeah, for a little kid in that moment, dude, eternity, you know. And dude, that's the closest thing that I can even compare to what the void was. It was completely devoid of sound, it was completely devoid of light, it was completely devoid of life. You couldn't, dude, in that fucking planetarium. You couldn't see your hand if you were That's how dark it was, right, That's what it felt like in the void. But in that moment I was I was really just like fucking sad, you know, in that fucking in that void.
Speaker 3: So when you came out of it, you were you were sad still, right, because it took you a minute to come out of that completely to where you were able to like, all right, it's already been transmuted. I'm already like, I'm glad now that I had that experience, Like, but before that, you were still very sad, Like what was that?
Speaker 1: What do you think that was?
Speaker 3: You know, because you made it, you made it to the other side, you can see things, you're alive, you're back. What is it that was making you still feel like remorse or.
Speaker 1: Just fucking it weighed on me, dude. It just it's like because that is something that it's possible, or that I didn't know what I just witnessed. But all right, I'll give you another example. Whenever. So I've had dreams of like my mom dying, dude, and I'm like boohoo, crying in the dream and I waked hello soaked and I'm running my toes and like, it is the worst thing that I ever just saw was my mom dying. And it's you can't just shake that off, you know, like you can be like, oh my god, what a dream and then just be like, go on the rest of your day. No, you want to call your mom, you know what I'm saying. It was like that.
Speaker 3: So you were just living in that just dread and sadness, because that is something that you've experienced now.
Speaker 1: And immediately after. But here's the here's the more fucked up part is that it wasn't just my mom that died, you know it was, but it was also my kids. It was you, it was Jacob, it was my job, you know what I'm saying. It was my call, it was my apartment, it was every every person that I dated, every person that I ever met, all my teachers, and every experience that I ever had. Everything was everything.
Speaker 3: Wow. So that's that's intense. Man. I hope that I was I don't know, empathetic and ship like that during that time for you, because I I obviously you know how serious that fucking was and how hard and how emotional it made you, and how negatively at least in that month, in that time when you were depressed, you know what I mean, like how hard that was for you. But everyone else doesn't fully you know, people around you were just like, oh, yeah, you had a bad trip, you know, like you no big deal, but like you were going through it, you know, And so I don't even know, like hopefully I was, you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know you were, and you know Nick was, and even Jacob was. Okay, So everybody was like really cool, Matt Rife friend were yeah, nuf said Staph cool. Everybody was cool about it because it's it's it's there's a polarization to it is that it can be the most awesome thing that you ever experience in your life, and nothing can ever, ever, ever ever come close.
Speaker 3: Worst thing and nothing, every.
Speaker 1: Worst thing could ever happen to you times a thousand times infinity times infinity again a quarter of that.
Speaker 3: Fuck, dude, that's some ship man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's extreme. There, I mean, there is no middle ground, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it is extreme or the other you are rolling the dice brother, Yeah, yeah, and that all happened in your mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like it didn't happen anywhere else. You were still there physically. Everybody else was still watching you have a trip. They you know, they didn't know what kind of trip you were having.
Speaker 1: They were just vi you know, I got video evidence.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're still physically here.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But in your mind everything was gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And that's why I have a different understanding of the world. You know what I'm say, I'm not I'm not even trying to put myself on any kind of pedestal whenever I say that.
Speaker 3: It's this is just us.
Speaker 1: You know, like I look at the world very differently because I realized that in a moment, it could blink out like that. Again, that horrifies me. Yeah, but and but it's inevitable. That's the thing. It's inevitable that it blinks out. Yeah, you know. And it's not just like a gradual like oh, there goes my body, or there's Aunt Susan, or can't believe you know, Grandpa's waited on me.
Speaker 3: No, it's like lights out.
Speaker 1: Your your remembering, your memory of everybody is starting to fade away.
Speaker 3: Ah. So not only were they gone, but you were starting to not even remember that they existed in the first place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I almost I almost got to a point. And this was in the final seconds of getting ready to come out of the void and wake up and everything. I got to a point to where I was almost.
Speaker 3: Like giving into the experience.
Speaker 1: I was almost accepting that this is how it was now. Yeah, and that's that was fucked up.
Speaker 3: Well, even then you still had to let go, like you had to like, well, I guess this is you know what I mean, this is what it is now, and I have to just kind of be here for this too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's almost like you know, people you ever hear like stories or you see movies of like somebody who kills somebody, Yeah, right, Like you don't go back from that. You're now somebody who has killed somebody, right, you know, like you're looking at the world through the lens of a murderer, right right, That doesn't you can't just wake up, there's no option, right, Yeah, And so not even compared to that, but like you are now streams, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You are now somebody that looks at things from being in the void and made it back.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it from everything that I live right now.
Speaker 3: Is just extra, just bony. You're in the bonus round, baby girl.
Speaker 1: I'm in the bonus round.
Speaker 3: All right. Well that's it. Let's make the most of it.
Speaker 1: Ben, you know, okay, all right? The one we are going to be getting into this meditation for you to remember that is the key piece. The key is you. The whole is also you. That's the crazy thing about this whole thing is that it's all within you. You don't need to seek anywhere else. It's just all within. This is what both was talking about with the anc this is what Jesus was talking about, you know, with the I'm not going to go christ consciousness, but you get what I'm trying to say. Um, let's just try and find out. Maybe we'll go ten minutes, maybe we'll go fifteen minutes. We'll see where it goes. So we're gonna start it here. Oh by the way, this is from Deep Calm Melodies from and it's called Mystical Serenity, Spiritual Healing Man Meditation, Background Relaxing ambiyonce and it does sound like a nice am Beyonce. So we're gonna get there. We're gonna started here in three two one, let go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: A good meditation. Unfortunately, YouTube has commercial interruption during some of the meditations, and I will never understand.
Speaker 3: That we have to listen to commercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the very reason why we don't post on YouTube or or any of the podcasts, because we don't want them to be commercially interrupted. And even we have to experience that.
Speaker 3: Like one of them was like boom, like whatever music they were playing. I was like, oh my god, like my whole inner world was just like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like lightning? Yeah, man, yeah, yeah, no, it was. It was fascinating.
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting. Not to cut you off. I hope you can remember what you were about to say, but I think it's very fascinating. You know, the things that I used to look forward to when it came to starting a meditation, you know, like I used to, And it's still cool if it happens.
Speaker 1: I'm always down for.
Speaker 3: Some visual or some something cool like that, you know, But nowadays, dude, I don't even I don't expect anything like that. I'm not even I'm almost not even rooting for it now. Now nowadays, I'm really just trying to garner just information or just the thoughts that I'm having and then I expound on that thought or depending on which thought I picked to examine or really try to contemplate. But that's like, that's where I'm going now. You know, I'm really trying to get to the bottom of just myself really, you know, I'm really trying to get to that true essence or whatever you want to call it, you know, which is so I don't know. I think it's weird, you know, because you are you right, and so you would think you would just know who who that is, right, you know, you're with yourself all the time. But there's just so much, you know, like the guy was saying, as far as the noise and the story and the ego and the distraction and all just everything that's always kind of buzzing all at once that you don't even if you sit there and someone's like who are you, You're like, well, you know, I'm you know, I'm married to my wife, I got three kids, I got you start saying things that you've done, you know, like but like who are you? You know, what is it about you that you want me to know or understand about you? What do you bring into the table? You know what I mean, I don't know. Yeah, just very fascinating when you start to really think about that stuff. And then, like we said before, as far as getting to that shadow and really trying to merge the two. And so yeah, whenever I go into a meditation, now that's where I'm going. I'm really trying to see where the thoughts go. Sometimes I'll even go into the future of like this conversation that we're having right now, like, oh, maybe I can bring this up because that was kind of interesting, you know, and like and I'm like, wait, wait, wait, what am I doing? Like I'm already in meditation going to the future, which is like the opposite of what you're trying to do, right, you know, And so I don't know, that's kind of what I was contemplating.
Speaker 1: You know. Well that's interesting, dude. Yeah, it's it's good not to expect anything. That's that's the beauty of meditation is to release all expectation, release all connection to any specific thought or emotion, and just swim in the pool of you and that's it. And you know what's crazy is is that the deep, you know, and everybody has their different levels of deep, and I it's like, I don't know, how do we know that the same color red that I'm looking at is the same that color red that you're looking at, and we're just calling it the same thing. It's like, how do we compare these things, you know, as to what our experiences are. But I was thinking, you know, like the uh, like the deepest level that I got in that meditation, which I love, it feels like so effort effortless, you know, Like at the beginning of the meditation, I was, you know, still in my thoughts and and and that kind of stuff, and I was thinking, oh man, tomorrow I got to shoot two shows and I got I got the kids, and it's like, I'm it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We did a little time traveling too, huh yeah.
Speaker 1: And and then I was like, you know what, let me get out of that headspace, like it's not that I have to, it's that I get to. And I'm trying to just become you know, more appreciative and looking at life in that way. And whenever I got super deep, I was able to then bounce back to that thought of like, let's see if now that I'm super deep in this meditation, that I'm able to look at that through a different lens now that I'm in this deep lens, you know, and dude, it seemed like, oh, that's all I gotta do, you know, Like like it was so easy that I just all I gotta do is just experience tomorrow, that's all. And it was just it's and what I also like about being so super deep in meditation, at least in that moment, was that I was like, it just seems so easy to be there. And it also seemed like like I'm trying to put it into words, like that place doesn't seem unfamiliar, you know what I'm saying. And it's like I got to a point where I was like I was trying to like tell myself, like like I love you, you know what I mean in that moment, and I just said I love you and you know I care about you, and you know I'm always here for you and that kind of thing, right, And even in that moment, it was like it felt weird saying it, because it's not that I'm coming necessarily from a completely polar opposite advantage from that point is that it still feels like you, but it just feels And so that's how it's like things like that that I personally, you know, experienced to where I'm like, oh, yeah, that's what we are. You know that it's not something that is that is hidden and forbidden and you're not supposed to talk about it, and you know what I mean, like it's something that you're always with. It's just subtle, but it doesn't mean that it's always far away at all. And so that's you know, just looking at it from that advantage. But then I started to think, like, you know, I thought it was silly about how like in religion they'll talk about God as if it's a hymn, and if you look back at it, it was all created, like all the books were at least compiled within you know, Christianity and whatnot, all by men. So of course it's going to be they're referring to God as a hymn, and they'll come up with six ways to Sunday as to how that God is absolutely a he, right, And I was thinking, like, man, I feel bad for all the women that are talking to their higher selves calling it a hymn, you know what I'm saying. Like, I was just thinking, like, you think God is a hymn? It's not it's like inside of you it's a her, right, or at least it's androgynists, right, But you wouldn't say all my higher self as a man. I mean maybe you would, maybe you identify is that whatever. I'm not judging. I'm just saying that, like, you know, it's like, how crazy is it? And then even like within the Bible too, not the judge, but they'll say that, like the man is supposed to be like the closest connection to God in the household, right, and that the way that the man is supposed to worship God is too the way that the woman is supposed to worship her husband. Yeah, that's I'm like, dude, there's no you in there buying it, you know, buy it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Yeah, dude, I know, I know. But you know what, like you said, when I'm here to judge, you know, I mean, if that's how you want to do, that's fine, you know, I mean, yeah, sure, But the real quick there was another thing I was thinking about as far as and I know that it's I think we've said it before, you know, as far as like changing instead of trying to change because I think we said it before. Man, like we're trying to help everyone like awaken, and like it seems like this big thing that's like so impossible, you know. But it's like you don't change everybody, you change yourself, you know. It's like that whole that whole thing, Like you can't change the people around you, but you can change the people around you to type of mentality. It's like you're just you're just changing instead of like changing the people, but like you're changing how you experience everything around you. And I think that I don't know for me, that that is just so huge, man, And I want people to really really try to understand that, you know, not that it's that hard to understand. I'm not saying that, but I'm just saying, like that's I think that that's huge.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, you change there, You change your inner world to change your outer world. That like, if you got a bunch of shadow work that needs worked on, good luck changing on the outside.
Speaker 3: For the Like, there's no amount of change on the outside that you can.
Speaker 1: Do, right because it's the outside world is only going to manifest as a result of what's coming from your own inner life, right, you know. And so if you're having a terrible day and every single thing, and that is just happening to you all the time. Well, I mean, it's got to be a reflection of what's going on in there in the world. And I don't mean to even say that as a judgment at all. I'm just saying, think about it, what if that is the case?
Speaker 3: You know, like not everybody's out there having a bad day every day, No everybody.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, and well, and they say that, like, you know, good things happen to bad people, and I believe that. I mean, good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people of course, right, And you're like, oh, man, well that's just not fair. Well, I mean, if you're the one in charge of that, even unconsciously, subconsciously, right, you know, if you're the one in charge of that, it's like, I mean, that's I'm not trying to point any fingers as to who's fault it is, but to say that you have no hand in it is almost blast price at that point, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know what's interesting about this too is that, you know, knowing us, we like to try to understand, you know, what's on the other side. You know, like we covered the near death exp speriences and you know, obviously none of us are going to know what that is until that time comes, you know. But this, all of this information, I feel like mostly is for the time right now, you know, not not well do this and so that way, when that time comes, you're in a better place. It's like, put yourself in a better place here now. Yeah, it's practical, it's it's right here. It's well, it's inside, you.
Speaker 1: Know, dude. And that that's why it's so important to meditate so often, dude, because that that that version of you that is in touch with your highest self you want to call it your highest self or your higher self or your inner guardian or the god within or whatever like that is easily access through meditation easily every time. There's never not a time. It's always accessible. Now, it might take somebody ten minutes, maybe it takes somebody fifteen minutes, maybe it takes somebody in everybody's different. But you know, we've been meditating pretty regularly at least twice a week for the last two years. And that's you know, some would look at that as like it's peanuts, but compared to the majority, I think we're doing pretty damn good.
Speaker 3: Well that's the least amount, you know. I mean, obviously we're doing meditation in our own time here and there, you know. Me. For me, mostly it's like right before bed, like that's the sweet spot, dude. That's when I'm I'm one foot in that other world, you know, and it's just like but I'm still aware, and I'm just like, what's going on? Who am I in between?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so yeah, it's man, there was something else I wanted to bring it up to. Oh yeah, yeah. So, as many of you know, I will be moving out to Arizona here in a couple of weeks, just for a wee little while to be able to save up to buy a house because God forbidden anything you know, cheap nowadays. Yeah, and you know, I mean it's dific off everybody. I'm not trying to say that. It's just hard on me by any means. It just sucks. But I'm going to be going out there and whenever I come back, I plan on buying a house. And I was trying to like think about what my house is going to look like? What do I want it to look like? I'm trying to envision it because if you remember, whenever I moved from Louisiana to Texas, I didn't know exactly where I was going to be staying. Yet I had a place that I was going to be staying temporarily if I needed it, but I didn't want to have to do that. And so I was trying to think and just put myself in the position of in imagining what my apartment was going to look like. I knew it was going to be an apartment, but I had no idea what it was going to look like. I had never been to any apartment in Texas, and apartments are different everywhere you go, right, So I was just trying to envision it. And I was able to almost exactly describe in that meditation before I ever even moved of the Texas I was almost able to exactly describe what my apartment was like, what it is like to a tee almost like so close. I'm talking about the window placement, the fireplace, I mean, the layout of the living room that's exactly like. That's where I was was. I was envisioning what the living room was going to look like, right, Yeah, And and so I tried to do that, you know, as for like my house whenever I moved back to Texas, and so I was trying to imagine, like what do I really want? And because I've been trying to bounce back and forth between ideas about, you know, do I want to live in a neighborhood or do I want a cabin. I've always wanted a cabin, but then I started looking into those those barn dominiums, which are sick and they're like pretty cheap to build in comparison. I was like trying to imagine what it what it would look like, and dude, I I'm back on the cabin chain. Baby.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you know, you don't need to be like deep in the woods and shit where like you're so secluded. I mean, unless you want to do that, that's that's fine too.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Speaker 3: I imagine, you know, having some land would be really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah and out yeah. And I was trying to just think about even like the shape of the cabin, and like, dude, I love those a frame cabins. They're so sick. If you ever seen those, it's like so mystical, and like that's just what I want.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: And I don't need nothing crazy. I mean, I got two kids, so I need three bedrooms. But they don't need to be huge or anything like that. Like hm, I just want some I want a place of peace. And whenever I think about a place of peace, I think about a cabin in the woods. For some reason, it just goes there.
Speaker 3: Well, that's your place of peace, man, So you might as well just imagine that and keep your mind on it and think about it all the time and start looking at things like that. And you know, I know that, you know, you think of manifestation and it's like, oh, I don't know, you know what I mean. But if you just focus that time and energy and attention on that one thing, dude, for some reason, you know, it just works.
Speaker 1: I'm just tuning into that. I'm just tuning into that, you know, life, that life, lifetime or something, you know. Ye. So, and I was even thinking about like the the moss growing up the sides of the roof and everything, and of.
Speaker 3: Course has some moss growing somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and of course there's like a big oak tree with a tire swing or something like that.
Speaker 3: No one knows who put it there. It's just been there, you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Fay folk put it there, who knows at this point towards really yeah, so anyway, all right, well we're gonna wrap this bad boy up. This was a fun one, dude, and hopefully we were able to set the tone for the rest of the episodes that are going to be moving forward and just looking at you know, reality, both outer and inner in this in this sense. And so hopefully you guys enjoyed that, befull you got a little something from it, and uh, we love you and we'll see you on the flip side. Bye, guys.