Speaker 1: Coming up on the Rents show.
Speaker 2: You are really dumb, man.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a button like that because we can't handle the button like you're so dumb.
Speaker 4: Right now, which is a stupid argument.
Speaker 2: Who called you? Breitbart? Who called this is what happened? Begas?
Speaker 3: Because apparently they're they're doing scare You have a robot, you have an impostor you have someone being in their way dead?
Speaker 5: Whoa robot?
Speaker 3: And that that that call in right after he she was anointed or or he bowed out and that was such an aiphone call, Joe.
Speaker 2: Or we all hear you. Yeah, you laugh it up. We do not have a president.
Speaker 5: How about the fact that when Secret Service stayed in Trump properties, he would triple charge them what the nightly rate?
Speaker 1: Was the show that the world needs right now, let's talk about some things that are weird.
Speaker 2: This it's okay since the coup happened, because the coup can happen two ways.
Speaker 6: Hey, we're either gonna twenty fifth Amendment you and and Kamala will do that, or you're going to endorse Kamala and just enjoy this nice lead.
Speaker 5: It's such a stupid argument.
Speaker 3: How is it a stupid argument? Matt that is exactly what happened because he got klow.
Speaker 5: Oh you know for a fact, who called you, Breitbart, who called you.
Speaker 2: Saw what happened? I saw it with my own two blue eyes. You saw the coup.
Speaker 5: You saw them go in there and say, if you don't still no, because let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: You want to guarantee.
Speaker 3: The letter he had a massive heart attack in Las Vegas because apparently they're they're doing some sort of john that is some sort of medical mystery that if you you are really dumb, man, I wish I had a button like that because we can button like you're so dumb right now because.
Speaker 2: You're not even let me say you're not let me spit facts. Because Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: PD, we're blocking off intersections because on the way to the hospital because apparently President Biden had some sort of major medical issue going on.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, we're gonna take this. We're just gonna go to Air Force one and we're gonna have this. Was that was the beginning of the coopie.
Speaker 3: Either you have a robot, you have an impostor you have someone being in their.
Speaker 2: Dead whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Allegedly for entertainment, purposes only, Robot.
Speaker 2: Boston Dynamics. Can we get somebody to help?
Speaker 4: Somebody's hot?
Speaker 2: Somebody's hot? Can we get somebody to help?
Speaker 3: I am hot? Robot Boston Dynamics. In what we have is that what we have is a general public. The government has thirty years in advance of us plan and simple I get you a gang that is that that is an imposter of some.
Speaker 2: Sort because we hardly ever see it from him.
Speaker 3: Oh and that that that call in right after she was anointed or or he bowed out, and that was such an aiphone call. Why why can't that be a FaceTime that that was so AI call?
Speaker 2: Oh are you still is the recording still there? Joe?
Speaker 3: We all hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you laugh it up. We do not have a president.
Speaker 3: If if Russia or Iran or North Korea or any bad actor or to actually do something right here and right now, we would be crapping our pants in DC because we have nobody.
Speaker 2: Even with the real Biden in there, no one would know what to do. So now we're gonna look to Kamala. There was a clue.
Speaker 5: What you're telling what you're telling me is is like right now, it's like they got locked out of the White House, and he's like, oh, man, I gotta find my keys. I hope China doesn't invade. Right now, where did I put my keys?
Speaker 2: Are they here? No jail? You find my keys? I'm saying this is.
Speaker 5: In barri I hope Maggot doesn't find out that I locked myself out of the White House.
Speaker 3: I seriously, I wish he would have just locked himself out of the country.
Speaker 4: You do better.
Speaker 5: You do know that on Friday, he's campaigning in North Carolina with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Right, he's campaigning.
Speaker 5: Do you do realize that if Biden would die, or if Kamala would invoke the twenty fifth Amendment because he wasn't healthy, that actually makes her a stronger candidate because she put the country first. You do realize that, right, right? So why did she do this because of I mean, Trump's got to go and get grazed by a razor blade on his ear and he still can't lead in the polls.
Speaker 4: Because of his fifty years of public service. We are going to give you this golden parachute to sail out into the sunset and enjoy your bribes from China.
Speaker 7: Sell out into the sunset. He'd never come back if he left the water, he just float out there forever China.
Speaker 2: That's what they China.
Speaker 5: Who's the one who's got bank accounts in China?
Speaker 2: To ya?
Speaker 7: I got, I got Trump's I got so mad when I found out that Trump was allowing Chinese businesses to rent space in one of his one of his buildings while he was president, and they paid a ridiculous amount of money to him too. He's got bribes too.
Speaker 5: How about the fact that Trump, how about the fact that when Secret Service state in Trump properties, he would trimp charged them what the nightly rate was.
Speaker 2: A capitalist, it's a government paycheck.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's ripping off the government. He's ripping off America for his own personal gain. And you're made up about some fake story about Biden in China when Trump was actually doing it to the people of America.
Speaker 3: Or how about this one that just dropped, How about this one that has just dropped. How about Hunter Biden contacting the consulate in Italy to make a contact, a good first contact for his Bearisma business to make a possible national deal with Ukrainian gas.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can we can do this, We can do this all day long, big boy, What about Jared? Is that avonka with all the money they made in Israel?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, I was talking over he said that again.
Speaker 5: I said, what about all the money that Jared and Ivanka made in Israel while Daddy Trump was in the White House? I think they walked away as billionaires. Actually, you know, you don't know that story because the reason why you don't know that story is because you sit around watching stuff like Newsmax and Fox News and read breitbarton. All they do is fill you with propaganda like Biden's a robot. And you know, the sad thing is the thing that breaks, you know, the sadist about all this. What the saddest part about all this is is that no, we worship the same God who we believe rose from the dead to save our sins. And when people hear you talk about this phony Bologney conspiracy crap, why would they ever believe in the Jesus that you talk about because everything is a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: To you, everything not everything, Everything is a conspiracy. Just this is ridiculous, Just like the Pharisees back in Jesus' time when he was proven by hundreds of eyewitnesses to be walking again.
Speaker 2: The Pharisees said, no, no, no, we can't have that. We gotta squash that. It's the same propaganda that's going on then it is going on now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I think you people should be ashamed of yourself that you don't have any respect for the dignity of the House of the White House, that you gotta come up with this stuff that he's a robot or he's dead. Why can't you just accept that he dropped out. He's gonna whip your sex offender convict boys butt from here until November fifth, and y'all lost because once again you picked a loser. Oh remember Trump said we're gonna get so tired of winning. Yeah, I guess we're gonna have to get a Democrat to make that happen, you dope.
Speaker 7: I think Jesus would be said that the two of y'all are fighting.
Speaker 1: No, Jesus is on my side, the people's champ.
Speaker 5: I want to go to a Magarelli and tell y'all, y'all gotta smile. I'm gonna smack those herces right off of your lips.
Speaker 4: You can't see that correctly,