Speaker 1: With a group of men who are connected with the intelligence world that are believers, but are still have very high security clearance. These are legit true men of God that are still connected to Washington and even this current administration and all branches of military. And they literally told us. We had a sitting congressman, a very well known congressman from Missouri. He called in to that meeting as well. That was just for pastors. And this is what he said on speakerphone. This sitting powerful member of Congress said, are the pastors listening to me? I'm getting chills right now because this happened to me. He said, are the pastors in the room listening to me? And I said, yes, sir, we are here. And he said, listen to me. Go and tell the church. They are not ready for what is coming. The narrative that is coming. What they are going to say is going to be like nothing you can even imatch. They are preparing to tell us that they are from another dimension, that they are our creator, and that these beings, these aliens, and whatever you want to call them, they were the ones that seated us here. There is no such thing as God. Jesus was invented by them the Bible was invented by them, and begin to just say, listen, prepare the people for what is coming because they're not ready.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much it. And that's not what we got, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, listening to that, you think that it's going to be super explosive, right, like we're going to get the details that's going to come out, and it's going to wreck everything, is going to wreck all these institutions. The church is going to be completely destroyed and annihilated. But then he walked back a lot of those statements. But if you listen to that, he clearly says that this congress person told him this directly. Now, he released another video later saying that that's not what the congress person said and that was his own opinion, interject his own opinion in there. But that doesn't really make any sense. Like you either got to believe that these people are stupid or that they have the memory of a fish. Like Chris, if someone came to me and was like, hey, I want you to be a part of this meeting. We're going to disclose some information to you that we want you to know to get out to your audience or whatever. You can be damn sure that I'm going to remember every single thing that was said. I'm going to know who set up the meetia. I want to know every single person that was there. I'm going to know the name of the person and the agency that had to do with this entire thing. There's not going to be any confusion. But for some reason, there's nothing but confusion. Everybody was saying different things that they heard from different places, and at this point, I'm like, I don't even think that this meeting even.
Speaker 4: Happened, right, We're being fed to polarizing narrative is as usual, you're coke or pepsi of high impact events to choose from. It's either aliens or demons, And this is the narrative that we're given by even even within the government, within the higher levels of the military, there seems to be a split in belief systems that they're portraying. Jade Vance even says he believes aliens or demons. So those are the two narratives that were being fed that people have to choose from. And I think, just like any other intelligence operation, they're going to have these theatrical events and people inserted and people given bad information. Real believers given bad information so that they can go and spread to their audience what someone told them who they believe was credible. So it's a common intelligence tactic with all of these events that we've been put through. But it'll be really interesting to see how it plays out because those two narratives don't allow for anything in between that it could be, including government psychological operations.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And you know, things get labeled by religious people that they don't understand as demons and satan like all the time. Literally, that's been the thing of the church and religious institutions from the very beginning it all. Something happened that I don't understand. It's of the devil that's been the place for the longest amount of time, and if anything, that's where that's the direction that I thought that it was going to head. That if because we've been primed for this for in the coming years. Even Luel Azondo a couple of years back was talking about how you believe that the aliens were demons? Right, And that's been the on topic narrative that's been perpetuated for the past I don't know, like at least all of this year has been that these entities are fallen angels.
Speaker 2: They're they're they're.
Speaker 3: Fallen angel technology, that they're demons and and all this, And I was like, oh, well, that seems like the logical conclusion if a meeting did exist between these preachers and pastors and this of these big time churches and these Christian influencers and preacher influencers, that's what I would imagine was being told to them, right, because that keeps the narrative going, right. If it was, you know, it was either one of two things. It was that these are angels, right, that they're godly, that they're angelic, which doesn't make too much sense. I mean, I guess you could kind of pass it off as that to a certain degree. But the main thing that you're going to want to do is have them believe that it's demons and that that it's of Satan and that it's of the devil, because that's the logical step in the logical conclusion that a majority of people in religious circles already believe. Right.
Speaker 2: It's like the pulp in Wood story.
Speaker 3: They didn't really have to convince Paul that, you know, it was extraterrestrials and aliens that they were seeing because he already believed it. He already believed that that's what it was, so you didn't really.
Speaker 2: Have to convince him or push him yeah in that way very much.
Speaker 3: You just had to kind of be like, oh, I kind of think that what you're talking about is really interesting. Then it just he convinces himself. So that's the narrative that I believe if there was this meeting, because I'm back and forth on even if there was a meeting, or if it was it was a government meeting, but this guy was saying that there was this congress person that was in on this meeting, so there had to have been if it did happen, there had to have been some sort of governmental influence there. But no one was on the same page with the entire thing. But then we get the drop to we get the reveal today. And I posted a lot of things on my Facebook page as I was kind of going through and I'll do a share a screen here, yep, or some of just directly on the Facebook page, because I just put the things on there that I kind of thought were interesting to me. It might not be interesting to other people, but I thought that it was, you know, at least somewhat interesting that maybe needs to be taking a second look at.
Speaker 2: So the first one.
Speaker 3: That I found was this document from nineteen sixty seven that for this gentleman allegedly solid craft while in nineteen forty four. Now, nineteen forty four is an interesting date because it's before the Kenneth Arnold siding, it's before a lot of the major UFO sidings of that time, But it was reported until nineteen sixty seven, right until nineteen sixty seven, So he could have then because the UFO and flying saucer craze hit hard in nineteen forty seven with the Kinnethornal sightings. All of a sudden, everybody was starting to see flying saucers and call them flying saucers and everything. But I just think the timing is really interesting. But this guy believed that the craft was designed and engineered by a man that was a German engineer. And is there the composite revert what is it called when you take a.
Speaker 4: Reverse engineer, not reverse.
Speaker 2: Engineer, but it's like the negatives. These are the negatives.
Speaker 3: Photographs that he took of the craft. I thought that was interesting, But that's the first one that says that he believes that this was a you know, a were in militaries, man made craft. This one I thought was really interesting because I'd been talking about this. I've talked about this on your show. I've talked about it on my show several times, and many other people's shows. That the flying saucer narrative came from a sport that predated Kenneth Arnold's sightings by decades. And it was a sport of flying saucers like frisbees. Yeah, like frisbees, and they would they would throw them, and then they would also be used as a trap shooting and guns and like they would you know, they would call clay pigeons. They would be thrown in the you know, use this target practice. And it was later adopted by the military during World War Two, and then it kind of fell out of you know, commonplace with the everyday public and it just became a military and then up until then in nineteen forty seven, then it gets renamed to be these actual craft in the sky. So it's like, a.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting origin story for that name for flying saucers. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a co optive way to co opt the term. I thought this one was interesting because it's kind of getting back to that demonic devil that these are demons.
Speaker 2: Scott Devilshield, Scott Devilship.
Speaker 3: But there's also other ones that are really fun in there too, of like flying table Lamp, the flying one.
Speaker 4: I saw some hilarious pictures in there. I don't know if you saw the article about the man walking through the forest that may have found the body of a little green men. And it's a picture of a dude holding up a picture of wood definitely looks like a skinned squirrel or rabbit or some kind of woodland creature. It's pretty sad. Then, yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The skuy Edward Waters and two friends said that they saw this flying saucer and ran over the They said that they seen a bunch of entities running around on the road and they decided to run one of them over and then whenever they ran it over. I had never heard this before, so I thought that it was pretty interesting. Never heard this story. And and they got out of the car. The entity was growing glowing with a red red hue, and then they saw two other little three other little men scurry off into the distance and get into a very small like four foot diameter UFO craft and then buzz off into the sky.
Speaker 4: And then he's got this says in the article, is sned monkey.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well scientists claimed that it was a skinned monkey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is the stuff we have to work with. And then we have pictures of quote unquote flying saucer debris that looks like someone just smashed a toaster and took pictures of a debris