Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Sunday Service, Episode seventeen, brought to you by Cult the Conspiracy Podcast. I'm your host, Josh Monday from the Colt Or from the Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. Thank you so much for joining us this morning. We were gonna have a pastor rich On, but he's actually uh, we'll just have to pray for him. He's he's gonna be out. But I got JT follows JC Joe. Good morning. How's it going brother?
Speaker 2: It's good man, how you doing doing good?
Speaker 1: I'm excited, man. I like to talk about this. H You know, this is an interesting subdaty. I followed this, bro, the Final Experiment all the way from day one. Dude. I know exactly what was going on day one, dude, I was because I watched the So here's here's a little timeline we have for the Final Experiment. That's what we're gonna be going over today, guys, just letting you know. And then probably in the end what I'll do is I'll I'll probably do a little bit of Exodus seventeen if we have time. But so the Final Experiment, it started man on December fourth, that's the first time that anybody saw Will Duffy at all. That the gentleman. He's a gentleman that is behind the final experiment is Pastor will Duffy. He has a church, a gape church out in Colorado or something like that. So anyways, so December fourth, Pastor Greg Lock was debating against Pastor Dean Odle, and I'm sure you guys a lot of people have seen that. If you guys are in the Biblical Cosmology community for sure, because we were, you know, we were all voting for We're all going for Pastor Dean and the Flatters community as well. So that's the first time anybody saw pastor Pastor will Duffy. He went there. Pastor Dean Odle when he was debating Pastor Greg Lock, he said on stage that, hey, let's go to Antarctica and if we see the sun circle for twenty four hours over our head, it's a globe. Pastor Dean Odle said that, and by the way, I did, and I was going to try to get Pastor Dean Odle on the show. I've had him on the show once, but he has an engagement. We were going to have him on this show with me and JT would be awesome to have him here. But he did say that, yeah, because he's said that nobody's allowed to go to Antarctica, and you know, so he did do a lot of research in Antarctica. But what happened is Pastor will Duffy was in the audience and he was like, Okay, I'm gonna that's that's when he got the idea. He said, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Believe that that stuff sounds sketchiest.
Speaker 1: I think is that he went there before the I think he went there before. I think he went when I went there, just like I think he's been there before or something like that, or he had maybe a close person to him that had that had gone.
Speaker 3: That's personally what I think, you know, Can I can I say something first off? Yeah, this is why I don't call myself a flat earther. I don't ever call myself a flat earther. I believe what the Bible says about the Earth and and and this is why I really kind of was like kind of to be honest, I didn't know much about this experiment until like really recently, and what what I've found out since these guys came back I've had people in my personal life or people I know online have tried to use this weapon against what I believe and said, I don't ever the guys who went down there were flat earthers. I'm a Christian guy who believes what the Bible says, and so I have a few things what I believe with the Bible says clearly that there's a ferment, there's waters above the ferment, the Earth is unmovable, there's waters around the earth, and there's water under the earth. Outside of that, I really don't know what the shape of the Earth is. I think that the flat earth model seems the most aligned with what the Bible says, but there's a lot of nuance could be there, Like there's a lot of things that I might not know about. So the thing if guys like wits it, I'm not sure what Jaron believes. If which it's a Christian and you believe what the Bible says, I mean, do you believe it because what the Bible says? Or is it because of the empirical evidence, the scientific evidence. That's why you believe whatever you believe. And so to me, I don't care what you paid me to go do if you call it the final experiment and send me down there like I'm not going right because because at this point, because I'm I'm not trying to defend the Bible against some observation that that maybe there is.
Speaker 2: An explanation for otherwise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean so to me, so just hearing what you just said, I mean I had to say that just because I think, like, don know, It'll put it this way. I got a lot of disagreements with that guy on lots of other things. I might agree with a few things that he says, him saying that it's a globe. If this, it's like, so you're gonna present all this other evidence and then you're just throw it away if you see a twenty four hour son, that's ridiculous. And it's almost like to me, that almost sounds like a setup.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, sus this is why I want to go over the timeline so people know exactly what's going on, because I was following this.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you guys, I was locked it because dude, I teach biblical cosmology on I don't just teach cut biblical cosmology on my show. I have jumped literally on probably I don't know, I'd say fifty different show I was doing that. There's presentation I did on your show. You know, I'm constantly trying to format it, making it better and better as like as I go. But I'm I was locked in bro to watch this, uh Greg block dnotle thing. So basically Will Duffie was there in the audience, Uh, you know which is crazy and uh and then uh and then he created On December twenty nine, twenty twenty three, is when he created the Final Experiment page. Okay, this is this is the YouTube page, and he was putting out videos like here and there, saying there's gonna be the final experiment in an out arca kind of it's just slowly.
Speaker 3: Almost so it's almost like, I mean, based on what you're saying, it's almost like the person who came up for the final experiment was Dan Odle, Like uh, like.
Speaker 2: Kind of like are they like the like, well, like the.
Speaker 3: Concept of it, because he's saying if it's if you see twenty four hours on, that's.
Speaker 1: What Will Duffie, That's that is what Will Duffie was saying. He said, he said, that's where I got the idea from Joseph Handby was also in the audience and he was talking about saying that uh, and he was also in the audience, Joseph fancy the gentleman, if you guys don't know, is the gentleman that's that's coming up with the trying to come up with a flat earth model.
Speaker 2: Well he's got yeah, yeah, he's got one.
Speaker 1: That so just letting you guys know. So, So that was there, and then and then all of a sudden December twenty nine, twenty twenty three, the final experiment page was created, right and then and then all of a sudden in January twenty three, twenty twenty four, on Debatism, which is Jaren's show, it was Jaren Austin and pastor Will Duffy. They were all having a debate. It was like a four hour debate on the shape of the Earth. I was very interested in that as well, because I liked I like to see pastors try to debate the globe, because I like, I want to debate people like that. I want to do that. Yeah, I'm in the arena, I'm debating people. So I'm like, hey, I want to watch this. So I watched it. I was very interested in it. And so I saw Pastor Will Duffy and I saw what he was going over, and he was like, he is in golf in the globe, bro, I'm telling you dude, so much so that he said that if the Bible does say it, then the Bible is wrong. Okay, that's how much he is. Yeah. He And then now and and what was happening is mctoon, which is he's a debater on their side. He debates all these flat earthers all the time, and he and he says he's a Christian. You know, he's been. He he was feeding him all this information. You could tell because his talking points that he was going over even uh even I think Austin Witson when he was debating and was like, man, is it like he was even asking I think he even asked him that time. Or I think Sean Griffin when he had him on his show, asked him, uh, if he knows, if he knows mc twoon, you know, because his talking points were all just like mc twon stuff.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Hey, I got to take a quick phone call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, I'm still here. And then guys April April eleventh, U Pastor will Duffy was on Kingdom in context with my brother Sean Griffin. Uh, and Pastor will Duffy asked Sean if he was going to the Final Experiment because he is he uh, he had got these emails got sent out to twenty four flat earthers and twenty four globe earthers, and he was asking. He was asking Sean like, hey, is he willing to go? Sean Griffin asked him if he's part of the Final Experiment, and Pastor will Duffy tells him, no, He's not part of the Final Experiment. So also during that exchange, he said that his good friend says that Seawan is wrong about what he's going over. Sean was going over biblical cosmology and pastor and then Sean Griffin asked Pastor will Duffy who was his friend and he said mc tune as soon as he said that, So, So what I was telling you, Bro is April eleventh. Bro. Pastor will Duffy was on Kingdom in context with Sean Griffin, right, and he asked so Pastor will Duffy sent out twenty four emails to twenty four globers. Twenty four emails to twenty four flat earthers, and one of the persons that got the email was going to be Sean Griffin. Pastor Will Duffy on the show live asked him, hey are He's like, are you going to go to the final Experiment? And Sean Griffin was like, literally like so he was. He was like, didn't trust will Duffy at all. He even had him swear on the Bible he wasn't a mason on the show. But anyways, he asked him and said are you part of the final Experiment to Pastor will Duffy and he said, no, I'm not part of the final Experiment, and then come to find out a couple of weeks later that he came out as the guy behind the final Experiment, Pastor will Duffy. So Sean Griffin was like, all right, he kind of he put it out there like hey man, you know, he wanted basically an apology, man, like a public apology because he lied. He lied to him right there. He's a pastor, you know. So it was already a little sideways from the from the gate.
Speaker 3: Bro Well, so he's and he's obviously the clip circulating around is he's the pastor who says it's not immoral to deceive or to lie inherently immoral, and it's funny, the funny thing about it. And I think I know that there's a longer context of that, and some people have mentioned to me, and actually I even used it the other day. I did a live stream and I said, you know, I believe we're under the New Covenant. I think it's kind of weird that I hear these guys all talking about the Ten Commandments and the Old Covenant and bearing false witness and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: You ever heard when Peter says love covers a multitude of sins. I think that like kind of covers like that. Let's just say there was a starving family and you stole some bread. You didn't have any money, you stole some bread to feed them. Is that a sin? It's up to God that if it's a sin or not. Obviously, I think if you did something out of the goodness of your heart. It's kind of like the same way that when David fed his the soldiers the Holy bread, the bread of presents, like that was against the law. They broke the law, but Jesus said that no, he did not break the law because the greater law is is the love in his heart.
Speaker 1: When he sees that, like the animal injured, like like you know in the like dude yeah album the next day, now you're gonna yeah.
Speaker 3: So like so in the same way, yes, there is obviously something where you could say that could you deceive in the same kind of way to save somebody because you had to do this, break this one law in order to fulfill the greater law, which is to love.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of like it's a weird message to to you know what I mean. Like it's almost like the you could probably justify all kinds of bad things if that's the message, you know, Cause it's like like like I said, I could just explain that and I and I and I can agree with that kind of but it's kind of like when you're get in front of the pulpit and having a message like that, it's weird, Yeah, you know what I mean, because like it's kind of like in the way that like in issues of faith, I guess that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's issues in faith.
Speaker 3: It's like we are not to be on here and tell people how to how to walk in faith.
Speaker 2: Because faith is faith, right.
Speaker 3: Like, if I could tell you exactly what you're supposed to do, then all of a sudden it's not faith anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Due, So then you have this guy saying that, and again, if you do that kind of stuff, you have a sermon like that, well you expect to be cut up and say something like that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's on the internet, bro, yeah, because now it's on the internet, and.
Speaker 1: You're getting on the stage too, bro, as especially in the in the Flatters community and the conspiracy community, I mean students, you step on that stage and the final e smember. You know, people are going to go through everything like with a fine tooth comb, bro, in a different arena when you come out of and here all right.
Speaker 3: So then so then he has this sermon, right, and then he literally gets caught lying. I always like to ask him, was that lie immoral or not? Did you have a greater reason why you lied? He said, didn't. I want to hear your justification why you lied.
Speaker 1: He did an apology, a public apology to Sean Griffin, and he said that public apology was like seven months ago, and he said basically like, hey, I'm sorry, Sean. I would I just did you know it was a it was a it was like a white lie. It's kind of what he said, you know, like I haven't came out. I didn't come out yet as the final experiment guy, and I didn't expect you to ask me that. So because he had this whole thing going on.
Speaker 2: That's not a white lie, that's a face lie.
Speaker 1: He lied. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's it's kind of like this.
Speaker 1: Is I'm not here the past pastor Will Duffie, I'm going over the timeline.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm here to just to call out a snake. I mean, you that was a bold, bald face lie you told. And then it's like you minimizing it does not make me feel any more better better about it. He's like, first of all, did you apologize to God for doing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I apologize for Sean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sin against Yeah, you sinned against God when you did that. And I think that that's really I mean, it's like that's the whole thing about you know, it's kind of weird thing like the way America does pastors. You know, obviously they're kind of in the role as kind of an overseer, and obviously there's all kinds of like qualifications to be to be in that role, and you're held to a higher standard. So you you put the pastor Will Duffy, you know, it's like it's it's like if JT lies, it's like, Okay, a lot of people would be disappointed. I mean a lot of people who probably share my videos would be disappointed that they've done that. But like, when you are a pastor of a flock and then you lie, you make all pastors look bad because then you're just you're one of the rest, right because I'm just a YouTuber, I'm just a TikTok guy. I'm just you know, like, Okay, well this weird this conspiracy guy is a liar, and they'll be like, yeah, most of them are. It's not a big deal. But when they say, oh, this pastor is a liar, and it's like yeah, most of them are. Yeah, you know, it makes the whole body look bad.
Speaker 1: It wasn't good. It wasn't a good look. And Jenn and Austin both kind of kind of like heard that, and you know, they were basically talking about it on Jenn Show, you know, and it became kind of a big thing. So the first flat earther that that Pastor Will Duffy invited or actually he threw like a poll and everybody picked. You know Dave Weiss from deep inside the rabbit hole. I don't know if you guys. You guys probably know him. He has the app and everything. So he was the first one to be picked. He declined, He's like, no, I'm not doing it. Second person to come up.
Speaker 3: Wait, did he did? Wait did Dave first? Did Did he say why he wasn't gonna go do it?
Speaker 1: He said, he doesn't trust uh Pastor will Duffy, He doesn't trust mctoon. He said that mctoon is like a demon. Last time he went to that debate, he met mctoon in person, he didn't even know he was meeting him, and he said he just felt super bad vibes for him. Anything that's involved with mcktoon, Dave mckegan and Pastor will Duffy. He said, I am not going whatsoever. I think I will not be involved with these guys. And he denied it.
Speaker 2: And so what was it?
Speaker 3: What was his reason for disassociating with Will duffy? Did he was it about that lie or was it something else?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was just that and and the fact that he was involved with mctoon in the first place. He just felt like he heard he heard on Sean Griffin show like I did, and he said that, he said, Hey, my buddy is my buddy is going to disagree with you because Sean Griffin was going over biblical cosmology and trying to show Pastor will Duffie what I would have done. I would have took because I had Pastor will Duffie on my show, but it wasn't like a debate format. If I had him on my show, I would show him every single Bible verse if if I was doing a debate, just like Sean was doing. So I was like, all right, he already did that, so I didn't do that on my show. But anyways, so he so his contention was, uh, you know, Dave Weiss, he said, I'm not going there. I'm not going to be involved with these people at all. I know there's some kind of deception going on, so I'm not going to do it. So he declined. Next person that came up on the list was was Jaren. You know, I'm they voted. People voted for Jaron because Jared's like the next big flat Earth name, you know what I mean. So they to Jared and Jaren, you know, was was making his decision, and part of his decision he said, Pastor will, I will not go unless what's it will go? Like, unless you'll pay for him as well. So Pastor will Duffy was like, okay, so think about this, bro, this this pastor is you know, he has money because he sold books whatever on finances. He's paying bro, it's thirty five thousand a shot. So he said that he will pay for wits It to go. So now we got Jaron thirty five thousand, wits It thirty five thousand, Dave McKeegan thirty five thousand, and as as we kept going on, another person jumped on board. It was Candice Owens. She wanted to go and he was gonna send her, but she had she had prime engagement, so she sent her director. So we got her director going. So now we have someone that could film.
Speaker 3: You know, so, well, who's uh so, who's paying for all this? Is he paying out of his pocket?
Speaker 1: He's paying out of his pocket for this, and.
Speaker 3: That's what you know what, I have a hard time believing that's true. Well, I honestly, I just do because I mean, like, yeah, you're talking about like that. He wasn't crowdsourcing, He wasn't trying to get funding to do this. He wasn't getting donations to do this.
Speaker 1: One person that he got funding for and by the way, he had one more person go as well. And that other person that went is actually a he's a flat earther and he's a documentary filmmaker. So they're going to make a documentary.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean again, that's probably I mean, I guess you could say that if he was paying for these people to go, it's an investment into this film.
Speaker 1: There you go, and and and that's not that was not disclosed either. So as we were going along, he was not saying anything about a documentary. All he was saying is I want to get these flat earthers and I want to get these globers there. I want to I want to film the twenty four hour Sun, and I want to make sure that this thing is this close case for the for the globe. Right, So we have that going.
Speaker 3: And he's probably going to clip Deanoodle saying oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: The trailer. That's that's probably going to be in the trailer, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he said that he has a somebody that will pay for Pastor Dean to go. So Pastor Dean was invited, he declined. So a lot of it was basically like people were he was he was trying to there was some investors in the background that were supposedly wanted to pay for Pastor Dean, and then another.
Speaker 3: I think that I think there's investors in the background anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, that's a lot of money. I'm saying that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of money because you can made money.
Speaker 2: Bro, what means to pay thirty five thousand?
Speaker 3: Put it this way, If it costs thirty five thousand for me to go, I'm just gonna be honest. You know, I make a little bit of money online. I'm not going for free. Like yeah, my time's were something too. Yeah, and obviously if you're gonna use me in a documentary later, you're definitely gonna pay me, yeah, like cause you know that's so did those guys get paid to go? And if they did, I'm actually I'm not gonna here's what I what I'll say.
Speaker 2: It does not bother me. If they got paid to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gets bothered me if they got paid to go and they don't say that they got paid to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh of course. And wits It was also okay, we won't get to Witsy yet.
Speaker 2: Let's yah, we'll get into that later.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So so okay. So Eric Debay was asked to go. He declined, which he's another one that you know, obviously he was the first one to come on this. See he's the first one to bring the AE map, which is the map that they're trying to basically disprove here. Other flat earthers were asked to go. They declined. Nathan Oakley, you know that they were just in that, you know, same thing that Dave Wiss is saying. These guys are shady. I'm not going to go. I think that. Uh So it came down to Austin Whitson and Jaren and finally they made their decision. They said that they will go. Pastor will Duffie said he will pay for wits It, and Pastor will Duffy at first said that he won't go, he'll let them go. And so what ended up happening is now Pastor will Duffie ended up saying that he's going to go as well. So we got Jared, we got Pastor will Duffy.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: The final thing that happened, bro that was a little weird was he had this thing called the Golden Ticket. He said that he has he he has an investor that wants to pay for one more flat earther to go. And I was involved in the Golden Ticket, so I put my name in there. I emailed Pastor will Duffie because I have his email because I had him on my show, and I said, hey, man, I'm I'm prior military. I can embrace the suck. You know. I I've deployed, so I've gone from here to there. I packed bags, I've went. I know exactly how to handle this. So I was basically just telling him, Hey, I'm prior Military, I don't mind going. I'll put my name in the hat and if you choose me, that's awesome. And so I put my name in. So he had basically uh, I think he boiled it down to ten flat earthers and and we were all sitting up there and he put the music on and everything and he's like, hey, well this is the Golden Ticket. He made it like a whole charade, right, It was pretty pretty interesting. It was actually fun though, because I was like, man, I started getting the butterflies of my stomach to be honest, because I'm like, dang, bro if I go to Antarctica, that's pretty crazy. My wife was pregnant, you know. I'm like, man, I don't know if it's just gonna allow me to go. I had a whole bunch of emotions going. But anyways, so the first person that he eliminated was Brian. He's a debater. He said that he has all the camera equipment. He he's already done a bunch of different experiments that that have been on YouTube that people know about, so he's trusted in the community. He uh, he was the first one to go broo. And then there was another guy that was like an actor h that was kind of crazy, like a reality show actor. A couple other people and and wait, so.
Speaker 3: So this was not like a blind draw. This was like they actually everybody.
Speaker 1: Put their name in and uh, like an email and whoever put their name in, he boiled it down to like ten flat earths.
Speaker 3: So we were all face Wait, so was this supposedly random who gets to go or or did they pick.
Speaker 1: He picked well done picked.
Speaker 3: Well, that's well, you know, that's not like the Golden ticket. That's like, you know, like he already knew who he was going to take, right Yeah, and everybody else is just kind of used for the show.
Speaker 1: So the so we ended up going down I was, I came down to fourth and then he then I got taken out in the next person, next person, the person that he picked. Her name is Elizabeth DaCosta. She runs, Uh it's called the Flat Earth Gang. It's like something like a Discord type thing. I don't know, it's it's a I've never heard of her bro and and she's she's knowing she's pretty. Her face is pretty. She has that that Hollywood face. You know, I'm not say anything about it.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not pretty. You're not pretty enough to go.
Speaker 1: I thought I was. I thought I had anyways. Uh so yeah, so that's what it came down to. And then then they ended up, you know, they picked Elizabeth the cost I'm not saying anything bad about her, but she know, he seemed like he said that all these people were emailing him saying, oh, she needs to go pick her, pick her.
Speaker 2: And yeah, this this person. No one knows. Everyone's emailing him to take this this other part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very interesting. So I got I got xed out. I was like, I was on my lunch break at work. I came home real quick, I went upstairs. I had to do it in my in my closet, so I had to put a background real quick, and then we he went.
Speaker 3: But anyways, wait, you know what I would say at this point, Bro, I mean, who knows what would have been different if you had to win? It's good, Bro, I am good.
Speaker 1: Well, I am a million times happy I didn't with that, Bro, because the way that the community turned on everybody. I was like, oh my gosh, Bro, I ain't I'm glad I didn't go. It was a blessing. God is great, Bro, because I'm gonna let you know though, Bro, I was literally.
Speaker 2: Your wife would have been mad at you.
Speaker 1: And wife would have been mad. My kids. My daughter is so close to me, Bro, my little one, she would have been so sad if I would have left. Dude, she was been so sad because me and her hangout all the time. She's like a dad.
Speaker 2: But it was such an opportunity. Now everyone online hates me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because bro, Now think about the opportunity here now man, for Jaren and for witsit. Okay, whether whether whatever is going on, We'll talk about all that stuff in a second. Okay. Now we got Candice Owen's who is a big name, millions and millions of followers involved in this. We have it seems like it might be a documentary, a second documentary. I know that Jared's been in the first one, Behind the Curve. Now we got another one going and I just want to say, Jared, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna put down Jaron on the show. I know everybody's going at Jared. He's gonna come on my show in two weeks. I did have him on the show right before he left, and he was in contact with you why he was there, and he did send me a message which I was like, hey man, he said I really wish you would have went. It was like, you know, he basically said, hey, I wish you would have came and I really wanted you to come and made me feel good. I'm not gonna put down Jared. I haven't seen anything where Jared is lying in this yet or anything like that, even though everybody might be saying he's a liar from the beginning. I haven't seen anything. I'm not gonna put down Jared.
Speaker 3: At all, you know, Honestly, I guess he said, I've never really been in the flat earth community, so I didn't even know who he was. Is his name Jared? Because I know it's channel named Jaronism. I think it's a weird name. What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: His first name is Jared, I think it is, But he Jaronism is just what it is because Jaronism is like a It's just what he uses. Jared is what he is known for in the community. He has done like six flatter conferences. He has been in the community for a long time. He's been in for at least ten years. He goes live all the time. He actually has a call in show. He just did a ten hour callin show actually last night. I was trying to catch up on before we did this show.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, to me, I guess to me, like, and here's why I said, I don't call myself a flatter Earth or and I never will.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 3: It's easy to say that it's a grift when you're like making money off the earth being flat, Right, So if you're willing to make money off the earth being flat, why would you even care if you could make more money off it being maybe not flat? Yeah, you know, like you know what I'm saying because like that's what I'm saying, Like because I because I don't have an invested interest in.
Speaker 2: The shape the shape necessarily.
Speaker 3: But see, this is and I think when you're saying this is an opportunity, it's certainly an opportunity. But like, but but of what I mean, I think I was comparing myself to witsaid. I don't know if I'm as comparable as far as social media profiles and Internet famous and stuff like that, but I understand it's funny, like the community that we're in, you know, we see like what's his name, Wesley Huff going on Joe Rogan, and I.
Speaker 2: Can't help it.
Speaker 3: I could. I'd be lying if I didn't say I think the same thing a lot of people. Now I'll say, this guy's push behind him is almost a little too unnatural, right, where like that if you get put like if you have the biggest opportunity, I mean, like if I got invited to go on Joe Rogan full disclosure, I'll say yes, yeah, But at the same time, like I understand that like if I have a certain calling and I'm and I'm presenting myself this certain way online and and my integrity is of utmost importance, right like that that we're in the truth or community, So our currency and our value is based on the truth that we can provide. And so if we're not truthful or if we could be used in a certain way to make the rest of the community look bad, like that's all those things would be going on in my mind. It's like because it's a great opportunity for me, Like potentially financially, if I go on Rogan right, man, my podcast could could go you know, could go nuclear, and I could just you know, I could get all kinds of new subs and everything like that, and I could get advertising stuff.
Speaker 2: But what if what if he makes me look.
Speaker 1: Bad and makes God look bad?
Speaker 2: That makes God? Yeah, makes God, your faith look bad.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna well, he can't make it, but he can make me look bad.
Speaker 1: Therefore, as a representative, can now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can now point at here's all the things, so like you know, like that's what the Bible says about being as wise as as serpents, and it isn't as dove so like, so to me, yeah, unless I felt really comfortable and obviously just based on being the title. So if I if you're with sid who proclaims Christ and he says that that, no, he's went there and seen the twenty four hours son and he does not believe it's a globe. Okay, so then it's not the final experiment. So like just in that sense where it's like I saw him online, he was on Twitter. He was like saying, I fought against the title. Well, no, you're not hard enough because I guess said you like said, you cannot attach me to this project if you're gonna at that, And I think to me, because it's like so now, whatever the opportunities are, I think, I think to me, it's like I would really like to have some truth serm on those guys and talk to him saying like are you glad you went? What do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think now?
Speaker 3: Because like cause it's kind of like that. Let's just say that these guys did make a little bit of money and they got obviously lots of attention, but again, like not all.
Speaker 1: Attention is here's the here's the thing, here's the thing. I would say, what if YouTube came to you now now jaring Dude, he has on one hundred and sixty four thousand subscribers and he was getting literally before he went on this this show, he was getting only like thirty five hundred maybe maybe six thousand views on his channel because you know, YouTube is just gonna squeeze that, like they're gonna They're like, all right, we're gonna make it so that your stuff is not getting out to all your subscribers first of all. And basically they just they they made his show was just it was not it wasn't doing as well, not because of him like he was doing really. I mean, dude, his his content is great, bro, And it's not because of him. It's just because YouTube is doing whatever to him, I believe. But you know, there's a lot of things here that they could they could offer, you know, not just like the Candice Owans thing.
Speaker 3: I think that, but you know what is it saying the proverbs where it's saying like that that a good reputation is more valuable than all the riches, I know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, so I'm sure you and I both know, like if I took all the time that I do to make my podcasts and reels and things like that, and I concentrated on my real job, I would have lots more money, lots more.
Speaker 1: That's what my boss tells me all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, but I guess the point is, well, obviously the point is is that you and I are not doing it for the money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't, right, And you know that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So like that, so you could if it's fine, if it's finances, there's there's easier and better ways to make money than the ways that we're doing.
Speaker 1: Of course, and it was for me. This is like the rabbit versus the hair. Like I'm like the I'm like the I'm like the rabbit versus the hair. The turtle, the turtle versus the hair. I'm like the turtle. Bro, I'm going super slow and I'm just barely like going. My wife was telling me that she's like, your podcast is like the turtle, you know, because you're slowly gaining subscribers, slowly like making money.
Speaker 2: But I think that I think lots of us.
Speaker 3: So we have done this for free for many years, and then all of a sudden you start to make a little bit of money doing it. And then first full disclosure, I've said this many times, if I could ever get the means to do this for a job, I would do it for a job, because obviously I would do I do it for free. I've done it for free, I've done it for a little bit of money. I want to be able to do it full time, and obviously that requires some money. And it's not because like I'm just a hill just promoting anything just to get money, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not that like that.
Speaker 3: So that's why I have not chased all the sponsors and all the things in order to.
Speaker 2: Just do this. So that being said.
Speaker 3: That, it's kind of like I could be really Internet famous if I did something like like went on the Final Experiment, right, but then my reputation is but but yeah, but I guess the point is, like, so then what do you do with it? It's kind of like that. To me, It's like it's shortsighted to say that again, like you could go, let's just say I got famous for going on Joe Rogan and then he made me look like an idiot, you know what I mean like that, So so you've compromised yourself. Obviously the people who supported you look are embarrassed by how you performed and what you've done. And then it's like, so any new people who are coming along to your channel are probably not going to be your friends, and especially if you're you're in this very polarized a debate about the shape of the Earth.
Speaker 2: So this is this is what the.
Speaker 3: Things people and this is obviously this we'll maybe can get into this a little bit, but to me like that, the Gloverses are never going to respect Witsit and Jaron never yeah, never, So if they help, So if those guys get help prove the ball earth to people, they are still going to mock those guys. Those guys will never get any credit. They will never get any credit from the greater scientific community, intellectuals and globers, helocentric people.
Speaker 2: And then the people who.
Speaker 3: Supported them and liked them and shared their stuff and really have have like consumed all their content are going to feel betrayed by what happened. So then it's like, so, how like you could get a short term gain. Let's just say if they made some money in some notoriety. But I mean it's kind of like, but now you're going to be a parah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they I think they thought. I think that because with it he was he was in the debate that he was debating, debating, debating, and he has a lot of people that follow him, and he also talks to a astrophysicist and on his show, and he does like schooling globers is one of his things. So he has a lot of respect in the community because he was but he was getting on Alex Jones debating. He was getting on the bigger, bigger shows. So once you start doing that, you're you're the conspiracy theorist start looking at you in a in a different way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, like it's because well it's funny because like like like yeah, you didn't get to go, like you didn't get to go Like, Okay, I've done some, you know, I've done some. I mean, I'm not sure how big a podcast I've ever got on. I mean, like tenfold had I guess I'm not. They're pretty big, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, but Sam Tripley's he's got a big show, but especially that's the biggest one for for ours, you know.
Speaker 3: But Sam invites lots of people on. He's actually fights a lot of people on that. I'm surprised get on the show. But so I've been on his show, but I've not been on Rogan. I've not been on like with Sean Ryan. I've been on like Tucker Carlston show. You know. Once I started doing like that, if you see me on Russell Brain, you'll be like, dang, Like how did how did JT go from like this middling podcast or to like, I mean, there's reasons to like ask questions like it's that's what I was saying, like the Wesley Huff thing. I'm not saying, I'm just saying like that. In my mind, I automatically thought, dang.
Speaker 2: This is a little bit quick.
Speaker 3: This is a little bit sudden for Rogan to know who he is, Like, that's that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of Joe Rogan had Billy Carson on his show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And I guess I can see the I can see that connection.
Speaker 1: And and and obviously Joe Rogan and him were probably hitting it off because he's speaking exactly Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Exactly what he was I love it?
Speaker 1: Really the gospel message is not true. Let's go he was probably in it. And then now you know so, so there's there's an angle.
Speaker 2: That made me happened.
Speaker 3: But well, let me ask you a question, because again I have not followed this as closely as you clearly now what I've heard people say, and I've and I kind of experience this a little bit. I've seen clips of Wits that looking very sharp, looking very strong in some of these debates.
Speaker 1: He does a great job, bro.
Speaker 3: But then I remember, I remember at one point I was saying, my one bud, he was like kind of on the fence about the shape of the earth stuff, and he won't. It was like he was trying to get me to prove it to him, and I was kind of like, dude, that's not who I am. Like, you believe what you want to believe. I said, I'm telling you, this is why I believe what I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then he's.
Speaker 3: Like, I said, you should go check out this guy wits it and and I guess he said, well, I looked up this debate with him in Flatter Day and Wits it looked pretty bad. And it's a professor Dave a Professor Dave, Oh yeah, flatter No, Well put it this way.
Speaker 2: I've heard.
Speaker 3: This is what I've heard, and you can tell me if this is true or not. I've heard a lot of people say the wits it looked really good in a lot of debates, and then lately he's kind of had a lot more like maybe duds where he looked he floundered a little bit. Is that is that okay?
Speaker 2: So accurate?
Speaker 1: I think that No, I don't. I don't think it's accurate, but I think that, Uh, what happened is, bro, here's the thing we have. We have tools in our tool belt, right and let's see, I'm just starting out and I got these certain tools I could use. Well, obviously, at some point people are gonna know all the tools that you've used. So what happened is when Professor by the time he got to Professor Dave, which he challenged him for the last like three years, he's already he already knows his bag of tricks. His bag of tricks is to prove geocentricity, right, and and that's something that he concentrates on well, because you cannot prove whether the Earth is moving or or the planets or whatever are moving for your orbiting right, you can't really prove that from Earth. So he already knew his bag of tricks. But I think he did really well against Professor Dave. I think he did great, but they but he wanted to stay away from the geocentricity talk and he wanted to go straight into the flat earth talk, which I think that which it still does good in that arena, but it's a little more he's little more uh scholastic and wants to talk about prove geocentricity and then flat Earth. You know, so when people already know your bag of tricks, bro and and and he obviously Professor Dave already knew what he was gonna come with. That's why it was easier to kind of stomp out that fire once he got on fire. Like Brookeley, he would stop the fire out like I don't want to talk about geo centracia. I want to talk about this.
Speaker 2: So that's probably what happened.
Speaker 1: But he's still I think he did really well against uh Professor Dave, knowing that Pfessor Dave knows everything about wits it and uh and and and knowing all.
Speaker 2: His tricks that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, so it's a little harder to do that. But anyways, so as we go forward, uh so one thing that okay, so let me see we already did. We kind of talked about pastor Will Duffy, So we talked about everything. Everybody that got invited, Jaren Witsit ended up being the people I talked about, uh uh Candice Owens uh and and by the way, withs it is going to be going on Candae Owens. So that's that's gonna be his That's that's another big show to get on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyways, so so these guys go out there their first live that they have. I was kind of waiting for a live, dude when theyre When I went out there, I was like, man, I want to hear from them. I want to find out what's going on. Their first live was in Puta Arenas and they they were they were basically showing that the sun is is lit up facing south, you could see that the whole area is lit up, so you can kind of see like, hey, uh, they already knew. I think what's it? And gereday, I think they already knew if everything is on the up and up they pray already knew already that the sun is way too far south for where they're at compared to what there the AE map would would show. That makes sense. I think by the time they got to Putarinius they already know if if everything's on the up and up, that they already know, bro, because on our map, on that our map basically is basically you know, on not our map on their map. I'm biblical cosmology.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't put the AE map with the Bible, and I don't connect the two. But anyways, on their map, it's already too far south already, and they're showing it. It's it's midnight there, and they're showing that that that the sky is lit up in the south, totally lit up in supposedly it's midnight, right, if everything's on the.
Speaker 2: Up and up, it is right if we believe, if we believe.
Speaker 1: It was a live stream, So I believe it, man, I'm not. I'm not a one that's gonna say. You know, there's there's a guy named King Nico Flattereth Banjo and a couple other shows. I think it's called They Live. They are like one hundred percent going that they fake the whole entire thing. And one thing I would say, man, King Nico and Flat Earth Banjo, they're both Christians, So you have to watch walk a little bit more of a tight rope if you're Christian, Bro, because there's certain things you can't do. Man, you can't go and slander people's name, Bro. And then and then all of a sudden, uh and say that they're sodomites. And that's one thing Nico says, they're all sodomites, They're all Freemasons. They're all this like, Bro, we are conspiracy. There's yeah, but dude, we are Christians first.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: I'm one of the people who I was just saying the other day is that you know a lot of people trying to expose everybody. And we actually had a very interesting conversation on on our podcast the other day, and I was saying that that, like they there is room for people to be used by the enemy without it being explicit, like where they are straight up Freemasons and three letter agencies and literally being told what to do. Obviously, that people can get other people to do things, and they obviously put a care in front of their face and say hey, do this.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like.
Speaker 3: Saying that they are knowingly working for the enemy versus somebody who could be used even influenced by like demonic forces. They don't even realize they're.
Speaker 2: Being being tools of the enemy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, like, but to say that they're in these secret clubs, like, yeah, I think that you need to come with some more proof, but you need to.
Speaker 1: Have definitive proof. Bro, you are like straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would I would never. I would never do that.
Speaker 3: I would never use somebody being in a secret society if I did not know, because again, for one, for one thing, it's just like for when I care what's true. And I also wouldn't want to build a straw man up that I could eventually be used.
Speaker 2: It could be used against me.
Speaker 3: It's like I say, so I go, I try to reach too far to say these people are deceivers, and then I end up looking stupid because they It's kind of like, and I don't know if you want to get into it now, the whole vape gate thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, we can't, okay, So so yeah we could get into that. So what I want to tell people right now before we get into that. Okay, I do Biblical cosmology on several different episodes. You cannot find one episode ever that I have ever done where I told anybody that the twenty four hour Son in Antarctica would prove the Bible wrong or prove anything in Biblical cosmology wrong. Okay, that that is just not that is just not true. The Bible makes no specific claims on whether the sun is as the twenty four hours in Antarctica or the Arctic. There's there's no claim like that at all. Okay, I'm gonna just let people know that one thing that we need to separate from as Christians. I just want to give advice to the people that are doing this. The King Nicos, the flatter Off Banjo. Hey, I love you guys. I understand that you guys are trying to think that you're protecting the Bible. But what they did is they married the a Map to the Bible, like they married those two together. And now right now they're saying that if the twenty four hour Son, they have to be lying because they're proven. They're trying to prove the Bible wrong, which is something you should not put together. A map is made by a man and it's also the globe squisted down, and and what happened is Antarctica goes on the outside. That's what happened on that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the thing is is that Bill Duffy did sound like he's trying to prove the Bible wrong.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, okay, it does Okay, it does it does sound.
Speaker 3: It does sound if he's willing to say that he already knows this is true, that he wouldn't mind proving the Bible wrong because he says that it's if it says this, then.
Speaker 1: He said, that's history, and that's that's the way. Maybe that's the way the Earth was back then. A couple of things. Man, he took over a church from a guy that was anti flat earther, and he's been on radio stations talking about flat Earth and all this stuff. So and that guy passed away to him.
Speaker 3: So see this is see, this is exactly why this is weird to me. It's that, like, I have the biggest problem with the guy I used to kind of like be friends with online and he does debates and he's like more on the science side, and he wants to be respected by intellectuals, and so he goes out of his way to like debate atheists at times, but then he also goes out there and he debates biblical flat earthers, and it's like to me, I'm like, this is a horrible look because it's kind of like the and he's, yeah, let's just say that there's two interpretations by of these scriptures.
Speaker 2: I would say there's one correct one.
Speaker 3: But that being said like that, if you believe something more literal, and I believe something's more you know, allegorical in the Bible, and I yes, I would just say like that, it's a bad look for two Christians to be arguing like that because I would say that I remember saying this before I ever kind of believed in.
Speaker 2: The Biblical cosmology.
Speaker 3: I said the one thing I said, I got to respect about flat earthers. I said, it's a faithful it's a faithful position. Because it'd be like, I don't care that you're gonna call me stupid. This is what I believe the Bible says, and I'm willing to be ridiculed to openly say that, you know what I mean? So like and I always and I just said, I was like, I was thinking, like, you know, it talks about faith like a child in the Bible, So like that if one day you went to before the gray white throne and you had to stand before God, and he says, ah, you know what, some of that flatter, so.
Speaker 2: It is more allegory, is actually as a spinning pall.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I have a feeling being father, knowing God's a good father, better father than me. He would say, But I'm not mad at you because you believe this is.
Speaker 2: What I said.
Speaker 1: You stood on the word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you you really believed it. You might have been wrong about something, and I think that's why. It's like you're why, like why do you believe what you believe? And I think that God honors that to the point being is like that me knowing that and somebody else having a different Bible interpretation than me, and I know that they believe it because of you know, for a good reason.
Speaker 2: It's they look, it's a bad look.
Speaker 3: For me to be arguing with them about that, regardless of what the what the interpretation.
Speaker 1: Is, especially if you accept that the Bible teaches that and then you try to say like, well, that's just what God told them. Knowing that Titus one two, God cannot lie. Uh, he's six eighteen. It is impossible for God to lie. And knowing these verses, faith come it by hearing and hearing by the word of God. There's all these things that show and then all scriptures inspired by God, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you're undermining the credibility of the.
Speaker 1: Bible versus there that are telling you that I do not I cannot lie, you know what I mean. And and he's doing a first hand account to Moses from God. So it's impossible for God to lie to Moses. Just letting you guys know that if you if you believe the whole entire Bible, Okay, it's impossible.
Speaker 3: Well right, Well, I mean I guess the thing is that when you get into the when you get into the realm of saying that, well that part's not true. Well then where does that end? Yeah? Yeah, pulling the thread off the sweater, and you can eventually there'll be it'll be nothing left, because that's what people are doing night And especially like I said, my my friend was doing this. He was like trying to prove certain parts of apologetics and certain parts of genes, but then just denying other parts. And I was just like, you're doing the Bible no favors. You're doing nobody any favors by doing that, because now you've allowed people to say, well, it's a buffet, so I'm gonna pick and choose what I believe in here. Yes, And then it's like, so then what are you left with? You're left with a book with not a lot of with not a lot of power respect if you say, once you start to pull away at the foundation, which like literally the foundation is like the very first chapter in the book, it's like, well that part's really not true.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's a great start, right, and that is a and.
Speaker 1: They probably said this is not a faith issue or this is like this is dude, this is this or like a salvation issue, but bro, it brings people to salvation and it actually makes people not believe the Bible. Bro, when when people go the other.
Speaker 3: Way, all right, but you know what, but with that being said, being a flat earther is not being is not necessarily being a Christian at all. And obviously you can find out obviously like the most famous flat earthers is like what Eric Dubai. I think he denies that Jesus even existed. Yeah, So I think that that's why. And I think that that again, that's why I have been really skeptical of the whole thing until once I found out about it, because it was immediately used against me, like like you know what I'm saying, like that, oh, these flat earths debunked the flat Earth, and I'm like, I'm not a flat earther.
Speaker 2: Those I don't know those guys, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not vouching for them. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I think I've I've kind of came into this where I'm like, I I'm on your side, where I like, I don't want to go so far out to say that it's all fake, fake, I know it's fake, blah blah blah, because again I'm not I'm not trying to defend like the Gleason map and all that stuff like that, like that's not I've never said that that's the truest version of whatever this is.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe it's ever connected the two. I've Okay, there's a few verses that I have said that you know, the seas have its boundaries, right. I have said that I believe in Amos ninety six when it says vaulted dome. When you look up that word, it means binding. I think it's binding heaven, which is the firmament to the Earth. I do believe that the firmament connects to the Earth. I never said, though, it connects to Antarctica. And that's a yeah.
Speaker 2: Finally, well see you never says that, you know. That's the funny thing. I remember.
Speaker 3: I know Tyler for fittest flat earther. I know he's he was coming.
Speaker 1: Out to Tyler. I talked to him. He doesn't email me.
Speaker 3: He was he was coming at people for talking about lance beyond the ice wall. And it's like, you know what, I believe in biblical cosmology, and I'm open to the idea that there's lance past because when I saw that progue clock, I'm like, dang, that actually is really interesting, you know, like that that because I because the way I was thinking about it, like what if the that the Earth as we know it is only where you know, so if they think about like even like the glease and map, just think like that that's a one part of the realm. And so outside of where the circuit of the sun is, it's it's icy and cold and It's like there could be darkness beyond there, but there could be Like the Bible does not say that there's, yeah, the the dome connects to the ice at the edge. It doesn't say so. Like what I'm saying is like I believe in a dome ferment and it could be way bigger ye, Like like you say, like on here, you could have a little small part of that is where the ice wall ends. And so it's it's further past than we could go. And that's why I'm saying like that, I'm open to the idea that that this could place could be way more dynamic or bigger or whatever than we could ever imagine. And is that biblical? Well, it doesn't really say it, just like I guess it said. It's it's I'm saying that there's open to alternative ideas. I said at this point, I'm really have only came to biblical cosmology within like a year and a half, and now I'm like in the place where dang, I'm not really sure what what's true. I mean, I know that there's a greater light to rule the day, and there's a lesser light to rule the night, and then there's there's stars above.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what outside of that could be true? And what what could be could.
Speaker 1: They know that Isaiah forty twenty two does say that it is he who sitteth upon the circle of the ears. So God's thrown is above the firmament. Ezekiel one twenty six says that God's thrown is above the firmament. Right. It says that, I think, yeah, so that's a vision. The visions come, you know, if you look at numbers twelve versus four to three, it says that you know, God comes to to them in visions and the dreams to prophets. Right, so that's coming from God. Right, so we had to the earth, And definitely I believe it is thrown us above the firmament.
Speaker 2: But I guess my point being is like, did.
Speaker 1: There's how big is the circle? Is what you're saying?
Speaker 3: How big is the circle? Could be way bigger than you could ever know. And and even I mean there is actually versus that kind of speak to that is about how far the ends of the earth are, and then how how great the heavens are, how far they stretch out. Yeah, So that all that being said, no, do you not try to attach that map that model to me and then say.
Speaker 1: Man, bro forces, let God be true. Every man a liar. So it's made by man. Obviously there's gonna be air in it. Dude, God didn't make the map.
Speaker 3: I think the way I think the way that I read the Bible, especially in the Book of job when it's like when God is challenging job on like all the processes of the earth, even I read in yeah, when he's Also when you're reading in the Book of Enoch, when Enoch's taken to all these different places to see the different processes of the Earth and the and the links in the and the where the circuits of the sun and the and the celestials go, and things like that, it's very mysterious. It's I think it's meant to be like that, Like we're not meant to note all the ins and outs and how it all works. It's just like it's a faith thing. But it's weird to me like that, And I think that's why I'm saying like that. It's troubling to me to see how it's It was always meant to be used in this way. I think like this was always the intent.
Speaker 1: It created a huge talking point for the globe Earth people when it comes to debates they're gonna lean.
Speaker 3: On that is exactly what I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Lean on this like no tomorrow and everybody that's not even involved in this debate, when once they hear someone even bring up the word flat, that's already been gonna immediately go to the twenty four hours son and I will say it'd It will make it so that people will not even want to even look into it and at all. Now that if they haven't looked.
Speaker 2: Into it at all, that's my that's my.
Speaker 1: Person closed that door for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my personal experience is because you like, you know the videos I make?
Speaker 2: I mean, how many how many videos.
Speaker 3: Do I make where I talk about the shape of the Earth's biblical cosmology or anything. It's not that I'm afraid of that topic, but you see, like you see the content I make.
Speaker 1: But you got, bro, you got a lot of different stuff going already. Yeah, well that you see me on the show at one time, and I know if you had a show just recently where you guys were talking about it, but yeah you're not you're not focused on that, but ane concerned.
Speaker 3: No, But it's like, so I make lots of videos about other things that I find interesting, and it's like that's that's obviously one of the things. Yeah, and it's kind of almost like baked in the cake at this point. This is kind of I believe in biblical cosmo. I'm not sure how all the process work. I've never been trying to get smart enough to debate it versus anybody. I think debate shows are cringe. I don't want to be like that. So then when somebody immediately tries to say, I need to get your mind right now because you're wrong about this, It's like, where did you come from? Like that's not like you know, you're not trying to like so to me, it felt like somebody was trying to use a weapon against me. And that's why I thought, what do you mean? It's the final experience, And so that I starts to really kind of unpeel the onion, where like the final experiment, Wait, so with this is the bunks the flat Earth?
Speaker 2: If if this is true?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't even even I didn't even really looked into it this experiment at all, and then I realized it's like, oh, so this is what they're saying, and Okay, so this is why now the Bible's wrong, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, because that's basically what they were.
Speaker 3: This guy was trying to tell me, and I'm like, get out of here, you know, like, and I've that's and I think that's what was like immediately, like in my spirit was like troubled by this because I because I could kind of see now broll.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like, well, I was glued to this, bro. The reason why I mean, I like I said, I am teaching this subject like crazy, but I want to make sure that I see what happens because I don't want to I don't want to marry the two together, but I don't want I don't want the final experiment to happen to own now all the Bible verses I've gone over are wrong. I don't want people to think that at all, Bro, So I need to be prepared. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of like, well, it's kind of like that, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's sort of ridiculous to think that just on the title, and I think I honestly I would. Yeah, you need to talk to Dnodal and say why did you say that? Because you present all this evidence of no curvature, water not sticking to a spinning ball, all the things you believe about the celestials and the North Star and all this stuff, and then so then the sun goes round and everything you just said was all was all bs.
Speaker 2: So now you've finally found curvature.
Speaker 3: You finally like water does stick stick to a spelling ball exactly.
Speaker 1: It doesn't prove anything you don't believe in.
Speaker 2: It don't hermit anymore, you know what I mean? Like, like, what are you talking?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying like that? Why did you say that?
Speaker 3: Because I think that's what to me would be like. So we've already established what the Bible says.
Speaker 2: We do have.
Speaker 3: Empirical evidence about like potentially the shape of the Earth and like the lack of curvature, and like why you can see things over the horizon with the right Oh yeah, a kind of all kinds of things like I think to me, I always my one of my greatest like kind of clues of what this place would be more like, would was the was the constellations? You you cannot you would never be able to prove to me that we are spinning around the sun.
Speaker 2: The Sun's spinning, everything's going up.
Speaker 3: To millions of miles an hour, and then all the constellations remain constant every year.
Speaker 2: No way now.
Speaker 3: Because those things would well, then those things would be moving too, right in our galaxies going like million a million miles an hour, So like you're one.
Speaker 1: Point three million miles in our expansion.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So that's happening and all those other you have to conclude right that all the other solar systems or whatever are doing the same thing. Right, So if that's happening, like, how do how did the stars stay where they're at?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So to me, it's like the rotation of the celestials obviously does not tell you a lot about the shape of the of the ground you're on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything celestial. I think what they did this is what I think they did when they when they made the globe model. They made it from what the stars, what the celestials do, which are the stars, the Sun and the moon, what they do. That's I think how they created the globe model, not because of Aristotle, like all the stuff that they said were you know, the sticks and shadows. Dude, they just took whatever this whatever's going on up there and they made the globe. That's what I think happened. Yeah, and then that's terrestrial. We're seeing that it's flat. You know, we're seeing stuff from fifty miles away, We're seeing stuff from two hundred and fifty miles away. We're seeing stuff. Everything terrestrial, it seems flat. Everything that is celestial? What is what they use in the debates? They use the everything celestial? Why is this thing going doing this? Why is this doing that? Why is there a twenty four hour sun? Why is everything that's celestial? I think they're trying to use to make the globe But everything that's measured from the Earth terrestrial.
Speaker 2: It's flat. It's flat and don't move. It's flat and doesn't move.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that being said, okay, so if I went down there and I saw the sun in the sky the whole day, long day and night saw day and night, then it would not be the final experiment. But I would say, yeah that I would say that based on that that AE map, that model.
Speaker 2: Has been debunked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't mean one hundred percent of it's been debunked, but obviously how the celestials move on that map wrong? Yeah, So so that has been so then obviously now you have more experiments to do because you've already kind of established it like that there's no curve based on what they say that what is the eight inches per miles squared all? Yeah, so that that's obviously clearly been debunked a long time ago, you know, obviously just the idea of like that, did you know? The point being is like did and here's and here's why, I like, maybe we should just get into the nuts and bolts of like the things that people are calling up for being sketchy. Yeah, but here's what I would say, is that, And here's why I would not have gone. Here's why I would not have gone because with that title right with First of all, yeah, I mean I wouldn't go with I would go with people I knew and I trusted. Yeah, obviously I could. There was a lot of reason to be skeptical of these people, especially like this guy Will Duffy, because he's a liar. You know, he lied once, he's a liar. We're all we've all lied, we've all been liars. But point being is like he did it very publicly. Okay, So with that being said, if they went down there and they did not see a twenty four hour son, would that prove the flat earth?
Speaker 1: Dude? If they went this is what I said. If you go down there and you don't and you see that sunset, you ain't coming back. Well right, that's right. Yeah, the woman back bro the point they proved the globe, that would prove the globe wrong. They're not gonna lie to come back, bro, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, my point is is like even speculation, but even if it proved the globe wrong, it would not prove the flat Earth.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it wouldn't.
Speaker 3: And again and honestly would not disprove I wouldn't necessarily would even say it would disprove the globe. It would disprove the current model they've got in the same way.
Speaker 1: The helios would disprove the heliocentric model.
Speaker 2: It would disapprove it in a certain way.
Speaker 3: Well, my point is like you could say that, and I could believe you, But I'm saying like that, would people who believe in the globe conclude that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What would everybody on Earth say?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what, since that happened, since will Duffy is true, saw that the Earth the sun set in Antarctica in December.
Speaker 2: Therefore, yeah, the globe has been debunked.
Speaker 3: Do you think anyone would agree with that? So, like, so, what you've really done is you had not a lot to gain and you had everything to lose by going there saying it's the final experiment. So if you see it, which obviously lots of people have said for a long time. Even I thought I saw this video from Eric Debay saying that I guess these flat earthers from.
Speaker 2: Like I can't remember, it was like eighteen hundreds. Yeah, the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: They all they actually wrote in there that they believe that that could be possibility. So they weren't like, so this idea is not new, No, you know, this is not like this is this is obviously again so this is not a final experiment. This is something that's that's kind of been known. So to me, what I was really troubled by was the fact that if I was one of those guys, I would be obviously screaming to the to the rooftop saying, hey, I'm open to the possibility. Yes, it would debunk this current map, this current model. But here's my possibilities. If I you see it. So when you're down there and you see it, now you're actually can be can you know?
Speaker 2: Can you can?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Jared, Jared I can? He was leaning. He was basically he was saying because Jaren has been but he's not a biblical cosmologist, bro, He's a flat earther and he is the A map was what he was depending on, saying that the flights work. And and now Jared, this is kind of uh, you know at this moment, is believing more it being a globe. Just to be honest. You know, even on his show, I think he is.
Speaker 2: You know, he sounds like he sounds like a grifter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just how much money did he make on it being flat?
Speaker 1: Well he was doing it?
Speaker 2: Now is he going to go on shows now? And he's going to debate the flatter?
Speaker 3: So like I said, you're gonna say all these proofs that you had for it being flat versus this one, this one observation is going to destroy every Yeah, because you're saying like that.
Speaker 1: It's because he's well, he's one thing he is being if everything is on the up and up, is he is being honest because he based his whole everything on that AE map you know, he's that's what he's been using. So he is being honest. If you did see the twenty four Sun. He is feeling like that that map has proved wrong. He feels like Eric Dubay came on the scene with that map and and Eric Dubay he thinks, he thinks Eric Debay's a shill, you know. So I just think it gets interesting. But we meet JT. Josh Monday. We are not flat earthers. I am Biblical cosmologists. That's what I've said, you know, very beginning.
Speaker 2: You hate the name.
Speaker 3: It sounds it sounds stid, it sounds stupid. It's I think it's designed to sound stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's something that uh yeah. I that's why I always use biblical cosmology because if you're Christian and you hear what I talk about biblical cosmology, wise, if you believe the Bible, you're gonna believe that that's that's what it says, you know what I mean. So it's different. But there are some verses, you know, like there's there's that talks about the ends of the Earth or like the limits of the of the seas. Joe thirty eight twelve says that when when he prepared to have Evans, I was there he drew a circle on the face of the deep. Actually that's not that's Proverbs. I'm sorry. It says when he prepared the heavens, I was there, when he drew a circle on the face of the deep, when he established the clouds above, when he strengthened the fountains of the of the deep, when he assigned the seas it's limits. Uh, you know, so where where it cannot transgress? Right? So there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean again the like obviously, so where's the where it is the sea?
Speaker 2: Where's the limits?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's something that maybe someone would say the limits or Antarctica, you know, on the outside of the ice.
Speaker 2: Well again that that would be based on a limited view.
Speaker 3: Yes, it could be, but obviously there could be limits outside of where there's further right, yeah, right, there could be.
Speaker 2: There could be all kinds again if.
Speaker 3: There was those, if there is multiple layers of this this place. Even the funny thing about when people say the ends of the earth, you know where the end of the earth is, Josh, do I know? Yeah, yeah, I can tell you where. I can tell you where the end of the earth is I go, I go drive east and I get to the end. Yeah, then the sea starts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know it's kind of almost like that.
Speaker 3: You know, Biblically, the earth is not a ball, it's not a globe. The earth and the sea are not the same thing. The earth is where you stand. It's the dry land, and the sea is something different. That's what people are. So that's what they've they've these these people, these these scientists have taught people to read stuff into the Bible that's not there. It's it's actually very clear. It's like, what is the earth. I'll reach down and grab it in my hand and I'll pick it up and I'll show it to you. Here's a bunch of earth in my hand. The earth is the dry land. So the ends of the earth is where where the sea starts.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like that. These things are actually very clear and easy to understand. It's not saying like that there's an edge, that the water's falling off and stuff like that. That's what the flat earth society has brought you. And that's why it's dumb to go under that label of flat earth when we already know that the flat Earth society as a sy op that is what you're supposed to make everyone looks so stupid who says they believe it? Because that's why they showed normies this floating pizza box or a floating pizza disc. In outer space, everything almost remained the same, except for there's like a quarter in the sky like in the in the an outer space, it is.
Speaker 1: Water dropping off of it.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous, and it's meant to be ridiculous. So when you when you associate yourself with that, now you seem stupid. I think that the one thing I've always liked about I guess maybe certain people who are flat earth or as their Biblical cosmologists, is when they get asked certain questions and they say, I'm not sure we have we we don't claim to have answers for everything. Yea, you know, like you kind of want to strengthen your side where you're saying, like, I would rather pick at your model because this is supposedly the accepted model.
Speaker 1: That's what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't feel I don't feel any compulsion to try to prove with the Bible says, because I know lots of these things are supposed to be taken in faith. So like, that's why even get into like something like nine to eleven. I think, I think you get into the weeds when you try to debate how how like at what temperature does the beams melt? I always just say, let's go to the strongest part of our argument is saying, Hey, you ever heard of Building seven?
Speaker 1: Did you ever see felt the building one six too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The ones that they get hit by the flant six? Yeah, the one that didn't get hit by the plane. It's like, isn't that weird? How that one just fell? And then I want you I'm talking about right, so I want explain that. I want you to explain those things. And that's why I was saying like that, if I have very strong arguments on the on biblical cosmology, what the Bible does say about it, Well, I'm going to say, like that disproves your model. Right there, I would say that that does just the fact that the North Star does not move, yeah, disproves.
Speaker 2: The globe model.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say, without a doubt.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just really far away and doesn't look like it moves.
Speaker 3: Everything is spinning like a million miles an hour. And then but but that's far away, so it doesn't look like it moves.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Whatever, So I say that observation that almost everybody can observe is way stronger than twenty four dudes going down to Antarctica and seeing the sun do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think. Yeah, so it gets interesting. And when I what I do with when I'm debating, you know, biblical cosmology is is I just go straight to scripture after scripture after scripture after scripture, and that's what I stick with. And then when so much has to go over to science and go over to that, I'm like, ay, brolet's and and you will never ever ever see anybody that backs up the globe as a Christian go verse after verse after verse explaining the globe because it cannot happen.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: One, verse maybe two, and that's it. And just like you see the Pastor Greylock when he debated Pastor Dean Odle, he literally came with two verses that didn't have nothing to do with cosmology at all and started teaching other stuff. So you guys can see it. Man, I've debated people on my show. I've debated Peter Markley, which I respect. We had a good time talking. But we were trying to debate whether the Bible teaches cosmology in the first place, and and uh, I went the who, what, when, where, and why of exactly what the Bible says about cosmology, and it's they still don't believe it. So anyways, it happens, bro. But yeah, I agree with you, man, there's a lot of things that we could see, uh, that we could go with and and just dissect their their model, you know, instead of you wanted an article, but go ahead, what's up?
Speaker 2: Do you want to get into the to the sketchy.
Speaker 1: Stuff we can, Yes, let's do it, man, we could do it. Yeah, let's get into the stuff that that that the big talking points of everybody's you know, the King Nicos, the uh modern Banjos and and what these gentlemen are going over.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, bro, okay, well, let's just let's just talk about the Bate Gate because I think to me, this was like for for lack of veture, this was the smoking gun where I was like, I don't know what I I don't know what's true and what's not true, but I do know what I just saw. And I saw the King Niko video where he showed that that wits it. Who Obviously, there was this big debate about whether it was cold enough to see his breath or it was too dry. He blew out some vapor or his breath. You could see his breath at one point. And then I saw the video of him walking, turning off his camera, playing some music, and then walking to it to the trailer, coming out very clearly appearing to put something to his mouth, and then he walks over, sets it down, and then turns the camera and blows into it. What's up now? And then he tries to blow again, and he doesn't blow it. He hardly blows anything out, and then he walks over and gets the snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, I have a heart live. I watched this live, just just letting you guys know. I watched his because dude, I was following this thing like a hawk. I saw what's it's live? I kept checking Jared, I kept checking what's it? Finally he was live cool, and I literally watched him. I watched it. And one thing you guys got to know, and he knows, and so does Jared, that dude, there's conspiracy theories. Bro. We're not just people that aren't gonna believe anybody. It don't matter if you're there.
Speaker 2: You should you should, you should like yeah, because I think they.
Speaker 1: Was this right here. He turned the camera off. He went because that that made me right away go why do he turn the camera off? He was taking live questions for example, okay, live questions. He opened, he put his head up or as glasses up, which they had glasses on the whole time. You can't see their eyes, which is very interesting. But he's looking and and someone said pick up snow and he goes, oh, all right, And he kept on trying to show he was and he wasn't wearing gloves, no, and he was trying to show his breath the whole time. He was like, He's like, you got earlier you could see it, but he can't see it now. He's like, that's weird. So anyways, uh, I even showed my wife this and she doesn't believe in flatter at it all and she was like, that's that's sketchy. So he pauses the He says, all right, I need to go get my gloves real quick. He pauses the and not positive, but he puts on his wife's music. Right it's it goes to black, and I was like, why did he do that? Like, like, why would you do that? You should have left it going even if it's just blank, who cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're just gonna see the background. It's just no worry.
Speaker 1: You got the expiracy theorists that are ready to break everything you do down. And he puts he puts the black screen. I go, I heard what the heck?
Speaker 3: And in which supposedly he said he was trying to play a video, but like he wouldn't play regardless if he was trying to play a video, it would be weird for him to play a video instead of just seeing the background, because it wasn't like he wasn't going that long.
Speaker 1: Wants to see that. Everybody wants to see what's going on. Everybody's watching every movement. And he puts the black screen on and I was watching everything too. I went, I was like, why did he do that? I even said it when he did it. I was watching it live, and I was like, why did he do that? And then he comes back and he goes and he says, oh, and you could see his breath and I'm like, what the heck?
Speaker 2: And then there's a lot of breath, and.
Speaker 1: His second breathe out you could barely see any breath. The third you can't see anything at all. And he says, oh, it's hurting my lungs. I don't want to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: So let's hyperanalyze this though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way he blew out, the way he tried to show his breath, he didn't go yeah like you would like, you know, like how you would blow out breath to blow out hot breath, because he blew out like you're blowing out a candle.
Speaker 2: He blew out like he was blowing out smoke.
Speaker 3: Or a vapor. Yeah, very obviously he did. And I know he was when you sent me a clip. I guess he was debating debating Flatzoid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he was.
Speaker 3: He was saying like that Flatzoid might have saw a an edited clip where he was ducking down. But the thing is the King Nico one that I saw it wasn't. It wasn't showing him duck down.
Speaker 2: It did not look edited.
Speaker 1: That one looks like that one was actually off of the twenty four Hour Son of Dave mckegan. They got that footage because the cameras that they were using out there, which are pretty pretty awesome as they have a three sixty view, so you could look around you besides looking at the sun. You could use that camera to look around you.
Speaker 2: So he must not have known that, of course not.
Speaker 1: He didn't know, no, so.
Speaker 2: He So point being is he lied?
Speaker 3: I mean I think I believe he lied because I think it looks very clearly like he was smoking a vape or puffing on a vape however you want to say it, vaping on a vape. And he walked over to the camera. You could see him set it down right where the camera was set up. And then that's immediately when he turned the screen on and blew into the thing. Yeah, and it makes sense that, like you could see his breath right then, and then it's kind of like he went inside to take a drink, and then why didn't you just bring the drink with you? Yeah, right, like you could have, like if you're drinking water, which I would have been drinking water probably, and then you.
Speaker 1: Could have showed this is what you could have showed. Guys, this is an experiment right here, and when you drink water out here, you could see your breath. When you don't think it, you can't see it. That's all you can say. And then everybody wouldn't even thought anything about it.
Speaker 3: His his lung his lungs hurt because he took it too, heard of it, pull from that jewel he had.
Speaker 1: It was weird. I'm gonna be honest, bro that whole that whole thing right there was was a little strange.
Speaker 3: Broth.
Speaker 1: Does that make it that they faked the whole entire trip and all the footage that Jaren has that out of his gop or his body cam and everything that they did is fake. Does it make the whole thing fake because of that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But it did. It did. It was a little weird. Man. Even my wife, who was a glober, she's like she saw that and she was like wow.
Speaker 3: Now wait, no way, let's let's get into real quick. But he was stuck so that that whole thing with flats And so this is why I kind of like, I've been kind of mostly quiet on my channel talking about it until I saw till you sent me. I saw that, and I said, I remember, I reached Week and I sent it to him, and I.
Speaker 1: Sent it to JT because me and j T were gonna do a show in the final experiment last week, and I wanted to make sure that we have everything you know going here.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It's good that we didn't do it last week because I didn't. I was again, I wasn't his read on this. And so when I first saw the King Nico clip, I saw it on Twitter or X and I and I said, this looks bad for wits it.
Speaker 2: And that's that.
Speaker 3: That's all I said, because I didn't. I didn't say anything definitive. I said this looks bad. Yeah that if he did, if he did this, And so then you sent me that clip, and I was listening to part of it, and I, you know, like you could have can maybe convinced me that it was edited and he really didn't do that if he doesn't, he doesn't vape, if he did.
Speaker 2: Not vape while he was down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now when you sent me that clip, they were arguing about like if he vaped on that shot or not.
Speaker 2: Here's the crazy.
Speaker 3: Part, dude, And I didn't notice this at first when I first listened to it.
Speaker 2: So wits it for one again?
Speaker 3: He proclaims Christ he comes off as a as an ahole. I mean, like the way he's calling people an r tart and then he's saying like that you he then he's trying to say, are you a Christian?
Speaker 2: Do you know what bearing false witness in the Bible?
Speaker 3: And it's like so he's trying to like use the Bible against somebody as he's at Hominem attacking him and saying things like that. That was that was, that was That's a bad look.
Speaker 1: That was. That's when he was debating flat Soloid about the thing. And and yeah he did, he did come off, but he did at least he apologized a little bit.
Speaker 3: Because but then, Josh, I know that some of these guys you're friends and stuff like that, but they're not my friends, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know them.
Speaker 3: So what I'm just saying is because I don't, I have as limited experience with them, I.
Speaker 1: Like to put myself in their shoes. I could see what I would.
Speaker 3: My point like that, But yeah, my point is is like that if you're representing Christ, then you're not doing You're not calling people those names.
Speaker 1: You're no longer a flat earth that when you're representing Christ, bro, you are a Christian first, no matter what.
Speaker 2: And you got it.
Speaker 1: You gotta know that everybody is listening to you, not just because of your flat earth, but but a lot of people are following you because you say you're a Christian and you need to represent christ.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have defended a lot of people have defended you because they're saying you're a Christian.
Speaker 2: And he would listen because, yeah, well, when's the last time.
Speaker 3: I was like, this must be the first time somebody said they were Christian and they maybe lied later, but you know, so he so here's the thing that obviously, just like I just was laughing almost how comical the things he was saying. Was that so that the red the smoking gun to me was the fact that he admitted that he vaped while he's down there.
Speaker 1: Well, and so the smoking gun is this. Jaren was on his show live. He was doing a New Year's special or no I'm sorry Christmas special, and somebody on his live had asked him, did anybody bring a vape out there? This is before Jaren even knew about the video. I think of of of of WIT's it, because it wasn't out yet all the way. So he said that, yeah, that that Whitson had a vape there, right, So he said that so obviously all those people are like got him that they didn't even tell Jared about vape gate or anything like that or whatever they call it. Vape what's it whatever they call it anyways, so they said that that that said did have a vape. So that right there, and everybody was like, all right, we're gonna take this and run with that.
Speaker 3: You know, well, you know, but yes, like so that the point being is so then he's so then his excuse for having a vape was that he's like literally breathing out contradictions as he talks.
Speaker 2: He's saying like that.
Speaker 3: He's like, yes, I did unexpectedly find a vape in my bag. I had it in some case with the chargers. He's like, I don't vape anymore. I used to vape, but while I was down there, I hit it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I did.
Speaker 3: And this is the thing I said I just caught recently. Was when he's saying, but I did not vape. Then walk over to the scene, I mean, to the screen and blow the vapape out. But he said scene do you know that? You know that he said scene that that that's a little bit weird. So I was just joking on my stream when I was When I got asked about this, I said, that sounds like the dog ate my homework. That sounds like something you'd hear from one of your kids.
Speaker 1: It was either he's trying to avoid one thing that you guys got to think about though. What if his wife gets mad about him vaping?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's what It seemed like he was lying to cover that up or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, Well he was the point. The point is covering something up, bro, Yeah, the point is like that.
Speaker 3: I don't care about why he was lying, but I mean, all I know is that it seemed like he lied weird and and and the way he was kind of like he did seem like when these people were like somebody was making a point of saying like that when you get caught, deny deny, deny, deny, and that I really felt like I felt like he was trying to be careful about by saying, oh, you watched an edited thing, and he was like trying to say, like.
Speaker 1: I guess there was another video out which I haven't seen yet, or.
Speaker 2: Something where he was dusking. He was ducking down.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, but he did do so in the defense of what he did do a live with Owen Benjamin where you could see his breath the whole time. I guess he was drinking hot tea when he was doing that. And and you know what I would say is what's the conclusion to to the to the whole thing, like does it does it mean that these people were not in antarcticle because of that? What I would like, what I would say to everybody, bro and every single person and me and JT. We're not there is that little thing to dissect, and we're only dissecting it because that that is out right now. But we should wait till all the footage comes out, dissect that and then come to a conclusion. Well, people are doing is they're getting little snippets of stuff and they're jumping on it right away and they're freaking blowing it everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I would say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you're going to go out there and you're going to pick apart NASA stuff, prepare to have your stuff picked apart. Right, So it's kind of like that if you find if I find they're doing something hokey on the International Space Station. They should say, oh, well, you gotta wait to find everything out before you.
Speaker 2: Say right, right, you're right, so.
Speaker 3: You composition, you're in the position to pick up the useless. Yeah you can, you cannot. That's what I would like to ask him. If you saw somebody from NASA doing what you did, would you believe them? Should you believe them? Because, like I said, you could say, oh, you guys know me. It's like, bro, I don't know you. I don't know you at all. So I'm learning any of these people, I'm learning more about you now and based on this. And so that's what I was saying, like that that you know, trust is earned, you know, and but you know, it takes a lot harder. It takes a lot longer to build trust with somebody than it is to nuke it. And so what he did with what he was saying was like to say, because I just don't believe I don't believe what he said. I don't believe that you accidentally brought a bake baked Antarctica. Well, first of all, let's I mean it's like, well, like what I'm saying was like to think like that. You like you unexpectedly found it in your bag. You quit, but then you used it, so like to me, it's like, did you literally just like not even look when you're packing, you were just throwing up in a duffle back. You're going to Antarctica. First of all, it's your vape. You have a weight your bag. And then you so you brought a vape to Antarctica. You used it, you didn't, You have not quit.
Speaker 1: You can't pick up a vapro and just start using it anyway. You gotta plug it in. You gotta charge it, you gotta you gotta fill it. Dude. It's a pain in the butt. I vaped before, dude, when I quit smoking cigarettes, like like years ago, I was vaping, and dude, it's it is a pain in the butt, dude, because.
Speaker 2: I remember an army.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, you can't just pick a vape up and start hitting it. First of all, you have to charge it. You got to fill it up. You got to make sure that the thing is not burnt. I can't remember what it's called. And and so you can't just pick up a vape and start hitting it, bro, you gotta plug it in. There's like, you got a preparation for this thing. You can't just take a vape out of your bag and start hitting because it's going to be dead. You gotta plug it in. So maybe he found the vape. If he did find it, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But you get you do good. You do gotta plug it in and you also have to have bape juice. And depending on what kind of vape it is you got.
Speaker 3: To put that, maybe maybe it was yeah, well I'm not even a speculat what it was, but yeah, but here's the here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: As somebody who was trying to be objective about this, but again I'm skeptical because I was just saying, like, based on the title and based on what the result was when it when they came back, I was skeptical. So when I first put that out there, I said, this looks bad. I remember one point I kind of I kind of tweeted at him when somebody asked him about why did you go under that name the Final Experiment? It's like I fought against it, and of course I my comment to him was like, well, like it or not, you were used as propaganda.
Speaker 2: You like you.
Speaker 3: I know you're smart enough to realize that by now. So with that being said, you get caught doing that and you're and you're right. That does not mean everything else was fade. But what it does mean is now I cannot trust you. I don't. I do not trust you anymore, so like to whatever that is is lost. The only way he could have gained a little back in that exchange was saying, you know what, I gotta be honest. It does look bad that I had a vape down there, you know. Instead of like trying to put it against the other guy saying you're bearing false witness against me, it's saying, like, I understand why you guys would not believe me. I don't. I gotta be honest. I vape a little bit and I shouldn't. I told people like I told my wife I quit, but I brought one there and I used it a little bit. So I understand why you guys wouldn't believe me because you can see me walking around vaping. But what he says is that I would never vape on camera, And it's like the funny part is, but you did vape on camera.
Speaker 2: Everyone saw you do it now.
Speaker 3: So now you seem like a kid who's trying to say you didn't see what you thought you saw, because I can see it in his hand as he walks over, and you know, so whether that video was editor or not, you could see it.
Speaker 2: In his hand and he sets it down and then he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Run that video that you're talking about. I don't think that that was edited. The other one, I don't know. I never saw it.
Speaker 3: Like I said, it doesn't matter because it's like that's the unin added version where you could see him walking around from camera, Yeah, yeah, setting it, setting it down, and then it.
Speaker 1: Looks like he hit the vape, blew it out, hit the vape.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Turned the camera on, and he blew out. That's what it looked like. Now I can't say it because I I can't tell him between breaths how long it was. I mean, who knows if he maybe he did hit it, blew it out and then came on camera blew out and he still had some access.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like but the thing is, it is like he's like he's muddying the waters. When he's saying a little bit he's well he's poisoning the well by doing that, but he also is muddying the waters by saying like, oh, well, it's too dry to see your breath.
Speaker 2: It's it's this.
Speaker 3: It is like, you can't see your breath here, but even though you could see it here, even it's kind of like if if you're really down there, I don't got to defend if my breath comes out, and I'm like, I'm not telling you. I know why my breath is showing or not showing it sometimes, but I'm telling you, maybe it's too bright, maybe it's this, maybe it's that. I'm not sure why you can't see it. But I'm down here, so I don't need to say. I don't need to try to. I don't need to prove to you guys. In one breath blowing out vapor and then one breath not blowing out vapor, it actually looks broke.
Speaker 1: I even I swear when I saw it live, I was like, what was that? That was the weirdest thing I felt that way, bro, And and I'm giving what's it? And Jared the benefit of the doubt. I'm not. I'm not I'm not gonna sit here, bro and just be like this whole thing is fake and and it's a movie set. Like, bro, you can't yeah, you can't go from that to that, you know, you gotta see everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I agree, I agree, but okay, so but I think things are starting to kind of compound. Now when I saw the shirtless picture. What do you think about the shirtless picture? Wait? What did you notice about the shirtless picture? I think there's a few things in there.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing that that, uh, that was pointed out so far is that the background is the same as the twenty sixteen phone. That's one thing that somebody said, like, yeah, the exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Well for one, I don't know, bro, Yeah, they're the mountains.
Speaker 3: They look way way closer to that mountain than the base camp appeared to be in the other picture. Yeah, but it does seem like that the snow covering on the mountain is exactly the same, Like you can see the exact same exposed rocks. Yeah, like to a to a grant to a snowflake, like where you can see the exposed rocks on that mountain look identical.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw the picture. I saw that man and one of my friends that I John Pounders. He actually put it on his site, and I was surprised he put it on his because he's not like a biblical cosmologist really and he put it on his and you know, and I was like, wow, so what.
Speaker 2: Did he so? What do he what was his conclusion?
Speaker 1: I think I took a picture of it, because man, I'm I'm following this like a tea and you know what, dude, I uh, okay, so he was he just made circles like I don't know if.
Speaker 3: You guys you guys, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, basically.
Speaker 1: Showing exactly what the background looked like in twenty sixteen and exactly the way that that that looks today or when they did it. I'm sorry, and uh, I don't remember what he said on the bottom. I can't see what he said on the bottom.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say that based on and here's why I'm I'm a little bit slow.
Speaker 2: I'll just a full disclosure. I will say that.
Speaker 3: If that twenty sixteen picture is not edited, if this looks really bad, I would I would say that I lean toward that being a fake background if if that because but it's very possible the twenty sixteen picture could have been altered to reflect what they saw there. Because that's why I wanted to try to show that. Yeah, because if that because that could be true. Like I said, so, I'm going to give that caveat. But if but if that twenty sixteen picture is legit, that is a little bit strange, Like yeah, because I mean obviously you're like literally another.
Speaker 1: Thing that they pointed out. That's a little weird.
Speaker 3: What else, Okay, So that being said, like, yeah, that I believe that the snow would be slightly different. You might see different rocks. It's like you're talking about almost you know what, eight years later the rocks in snow are exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird. Take.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying they are exactly the same exactly right?
Speaker 2: Would you? Would you agree with that?
Speaker 1: I would agree with it. If that thing is not edited at all, they are exactly the same. Yeah, they look exactly the same to me from what I'm looking at. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And is it likely that that the snow would be identical?
Speaker 1: No, not exactly the same though, No.
Speaker 3: It's it seems really unlikely. What else do you notice about the shirtless picture?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, they're all ten I'm just kidding, maybe they're maybe there in Florida and not just kidding. I noticed, Uh what else do I know? Go ahead, you go ahead. Do you notice that Jared is not doesn't have a shirt off, He's got he's got his his.
Speaker 2: Like, what do you do you do you see any kind of a pattern?
Speaker 1: Oh? Right there the shirt off one one doesn't.
Speaker 2: Color, color of the shirts colored the shirts.
Speaker 1: You are better at at this kind of thing. Uh, obviously she's not gonna have ever shirt off. But yeah, black shirts.
Speaker 3: Right, black shirts, and you have white white men black and white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like black and white Freemason thing right.
Speaker 3: It's it looks like like do you think it was an accidents they posed like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't think it was an accident that they did. They did it exactly like that. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so I've seen people and I think the flatter with Banjo, and I watched a little bit of his stuff, and like I said, I don't I'm not necessarily trying to promote his chain on trying to say that everything he's posting is accurate, But a lot of people have pointed out that wits it in his like I guess his header on YouTube.
Speaker 2: He's got to do.
Speaker 3: He's got the black and the white symbolism, and then you see this, what does that mean? That's not Christian? Duality is not Christian. The ying and yang is not Christian like that. That is some that's some freemasonry checkerboard stuff. So again, I'm not someone who believes in coincidences like I do. I do not like when certain people try to take screen grabs of people talking because I talk with my hands sometimes and if I ever made a thing, even I've made the hand symbols because I'm trying to show people what the hand symbols are. Yeah, I joked one time I did a video on TikTok when I was first on there, and I was doing a live stream and my brother took some screenshots and he cut together a video saying expose JT. He was joking, but it was funny. It was funny because yeah, because I've seen.
Speaker 2: People do that before.
Speaker 3: Now this is different. This is this. This is what I see in this picture reminds me of a photo shoot that somebody is doing the Vogue cover and then they're covering up one eye or you're seeing like a movie cover and you're seeing half of somebody's face or you're seeing them do the do the osiris risen pose?
Speaker 2: I'm not and I'm not doing them right now.
Speaker 3: Because I don't want people to to clip this right now. But you know what I'm saying, like like, so this is what So when you pose like that, like this is a big deal. You're in Antarctica, You're posing in front of this thing. Like so like, first of all, why are your shirts off? It ain't because you're ripped. Nobody got a good body with their shirt off over there. They kind of look it looks it looks really lamero.
Speaker 1: Why would you even do that?
Speaker 2: Why you got nobody's looking good with their shirt off over there? So why are your shirts off?
Speaker 3: Is it because you guys didn't have white shirts or where that have been too obvious?
Speaker 1: It was a ah man, it is listen. It was really strange. And also, man, it's eighteen degrees there, bro Okay it's not And and you know, why would you take your shirt off if you're worried about your hands getting cold? Why would you have your shirt off?
Speaker 2: You know, like, yeah, it's so cold it hurts to breathe in deeply. Yeah, but my shirt is off.
Speaker 3: Again, I thought, I think it's a little weird that you see some of these videos. It does not look like there's a breath of wind. Nobody's hair moves at all. You don't hear anything in the camp. You don't hear the mic picking up any any wind. And I'm just thinking, like the perfect.
Speaker 2: It does. It does seem like it was absolutely perfect.
Speaker 1: And they have storms before, and that had storms. Even storm came December seth they actually had to leave early because the storm was coming and it was gonna hit hard.
Speaker 3: What they couldn't even if a storm is coming, there would have been some winds in the interim right as as it came in. You know, I've been, I've loved snowboard and skiing and stuff, and I've been, I've been, I've done some in the springtime where yeah, you could you could have snowboard with your shirt off.
Speaker 1: You could go like this do with but you know what is Broca got snowboarding pants because you can you know, right yeah, right, well yeah, even on the warm even on the warmest days, you would still likely have gloves.
Speaker 3: Because you wouldn't want to have to touch because the snow is still cold. Yeah, it would still make your hands worse. But a lot of days that when we did that, it was like fifty degrees or sixty degrees and it was sunny and there was no way.
Speaker 1: They had a blown snow at night. They blow the snow at night, and then you snowboard and it's like fifty degrees. It's not Yeah, that's exactly what that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so the point is, it ain't eighteen degrees. No eighteen degrees, whether it's sunny or not, it's going to be really cold.
Speaker 1: I've been in Tahoe when it was fourteen degrees before and it was freezing, bro. You know it was freezing. Yeah, I was cold bro.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so the point, the point being is like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, these are more contradictions where it's like it's so cold that you you're you it hurts your lungs when you breathe in, but you're not even wearing a hat, like you're not nobody's you're not covering your ears up, you're not wearing gloves. I mean, I could I could maybe see an explanation like you're manipulating an iPad or a phone or something, so you don't it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you don't want to have anything on your hands because you're you're gonna you know, you're typing your your checking. You wanted to be checking his phone. He wanted to be answering live. So there's a few things, man like, Like I said, man like, there's there's things that he was doing where it's it's it's it's obviously explainable.
Speaker 2: Well again, so this is so this is to me when I see you get.
Speaker 1: A breaking down codes, let me know, bro, what you what you thought about that picture? What? What is? What do you see besides that anything else?
Speaker 3: Well let me let me let me pull it up real quick just to examine it, because it's like you could I mean, I guess that's the thing. It's like when you when you do that with those guys, did it's.
Speaker 1: I could email it to you too if you don't have real quick.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like withs it it's almost like, I mean, it could be possibly maybe it's reaching a little bit. I mean the guys are kind of like covering up their hands, you know, like the one guy's not. But it's like, what's it's covering up a hand?
Speaker 2: Is that a hidden hand? Thing?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's I don't want to reach too far, but I would say that to me, it's very obvious that they're showing you you see white black white black, white black white black.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like, of course, then there's somebody wearing blue on the end. But like we've.
Speaker 3: Already established, well, obviously we've established quite a pattern here where it's like, yes, I think that because I'm not stupid, and of course I'm trying to be as wise as a serpent, as innocent as a dove.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna automatically say it, but I.
Speaker 3: Would say this is a reason on top of the other reason you've given me, on top of the other reason you give me that I do not trust you. And if and if that background neither of those pictures have been manipulated in those in those rock, the rock and snow covering on that is exactly the same, then now I do question if if any of it.
Speaker 2: Was real, because you wouldn't need to do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, because like I said, if you photoshopped the background in there, because that's what I would believe that if they if it's exactly the same and neither neither picture was manipulated, and that's not even getting to the shadows, because I'm not even I'm not one of these people I want, I don't want even want to talk about what shadows do versus certain light, because again, I'm not one of these people who do these experiments. What I'm trying to say is that you have deemed yourself untrustworthy on several counts. And the main reason I questioned the whole thing at the beginning was like, because I've seen certain debates from Witsit, and I think he seems very intelligent. He is very So if you are very intelligent, then you don't get deplete ignorance later when things when you get used like this, because I mean, I would say you calulate.
Speaker 1: Moves when you're debating. He's calculating moves. He is, he's he's very intelligent to get people like sucked into a certain way and then he like destroys them this way right right, calculates every movie does is calculated, you know.
Speaker 3: So so to me, it's like, I I do almost want I mean, I I think there's two ways that I wonder how these guys are going to react later. What sounds like Jaron is maybe he's already calculating where he's going to make his next grift is to go for yeah, to promote to promote the ball Earth but with it. If he does not do that, I would want I think what a genuine reaction for how things are being portrayed is that he's he was been used and then he was starting to get mad and he would start to see like I don't like the way things have been presented, and I do think it looks like just like an admission that this looks bad, like for it makes me look bad, it makes this whole experiment look bad on the way things are kind of coming out the way they are, instead of like being mad at the people who are exposing the things. I mean, I would be mad if somebody clipped part of me he added to me to make it look worse than it was. But there's already enough like legitimate things that people are pointing out to say. Yet I want to hear like, yeah, that does look bad, but or something, you know what I mean, Like we're like you kind of like you know what I'm saying, Like we're at least a little humility in this where it's not like that I'm raging against the people who are Yeah, some people literally legitimately feel like they're defending the Bible by pointing out that you guys are liars. And maybe maybe you could ask Will Duffy, maybe what they're doing is okay because they've got their intention is to defend God's work, you know, like you've muddied the waters now, so maybe that's fair game, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I and honestly I've looked at uh. I didn't buy it because he did put it up. But Jenen does have like a five hour body cam of him getting on the plane, of him of him getting on the plane, them doing uh, you know, putting, showing a compass, everything showing out the windows. So he does have like a he has like a whole entire thing out and I've seen clips of it, you know.
Speaker 3: So dude, we've also seen people walk on the moon, Josh, Yeah, I know, I know, I see video. Richard Nixon called those guys when they're on the moon, how can they affect how can they how can they affect that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, So I would say at this point personally, I think they did go to Antarctica. I think that that Jared did did uh? You know, I think they did go. I'm not going to doubt that they went to Antarctica. I think they did go. And a lot of these people like King Nico and Flatterer with Banjo, I think that they they do believe they went to Antarctica. They're not going to deny that. So seeing the twenty four hour Sun, I don't know, man, I gotta see. I'm not gonna call Jared a liar or call whitsonal liar at this moment. I want to see all the footage. I want to have Jared on my show in two weeks and maybe talk to him. I'm not going to say that they're lying, you know, I'm not gonna say that that that any of these people are lying. All I'm gonna say is I think they didn't.
Speaker 3: You You won't go as far to say as that he lied about the babe.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not going to say oh that part, Oh yeah, that part I told you that that's undecided At this moment.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to say.
Speaker 3: You could say like I just don't want to be you can say that you can't like what I said on my thing, and I'm this is what I stick by. I say, do I believe he lied? Yes, I believe it. Could I be wrong, Yes, I could be wrong, but I believe. But I believe I do not tru And that's what I was saying, like that, I feel confident in saying here's why I don't believe you in the same way that I'm not being a hypocrite because I said, if it was Mound Kid did that, I wouldn't believe mand Kid.
Speaker 1: It was the weirdest thing, bro the way the flatwood was weird saying that.
Speaker 2: But do you believe one of your employees? You know what I'm saying, Would you believe?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Would would you believe your spouse?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Like I'm say, like, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When you hear somebody talking to you like that, what's your natural reaction is like, it's not because I'm trying to make a liar out of you.
Speaker 2: It's like because you sound like you lie to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that that's like, that's that's just being just being fair and flatzoid.
Speaker 1: He's one of my friends too. I listened to this show all the time. He's so he was telling he wasn't lying to wits It when you he was. He wasn't lying either because he believes what he's saying, you know, so so for for wits It to say that you're lying right now or he's lying, like they shouldn't do that, bro.
Speaker 3: Well right, they're they're they're arguing about something that's like It's like I think that that's what probably because wits it is It is good at debating, so he kind of knows how.
Speaker 1: That's why he wanted to. He wanted him in that arena. He wanted it like basically he didn't want to, Like I didn't see him coming out on his show live. He hasn't been doing anything and that's how he makes his money. Bro.
Speaker 3: That's see if it was me, See if it was me, this is this is how I would do it. I would I would be like, Okay, I'm going to ask you some questions because here's what I saw, and I would do it like a reporter style. Well, I'm saying, do you understand why people don't believe you when you said you accidentally brought a vape to Antarctica?
Speaker 2: After seeing the video? Like you know what I mean? Like, is it like would would you believe somebody?
Speaker 3: So if you if you were saying the things you said, and then if you did that, and I could say, and also as a Christian, do you think you should be calling people names as you're as you're quoting the Old Testament saying that they're they're sinning?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like it isn't that kind of almost like saying like when when Jesus says, do you not call your brother a fool?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So what is that not equal to call somebody a fool? So look what about when Jesus says this? Does that bother you that you could be talking like this? And then you're supposed to be representing this And again you're actually supposed to be representing not only you know, science, but Christ because you were going down there doing this thing. So like you would understand that if your audience, who likes you, enjoys watching you pick apart NASA, do you not consider that you would be picked up are equally? And also you'd have to give these people the benefit of the doubt because they feel like you're trying to undermine what they believe in what you said, you believe that's.
Speaker 1: Why you gotta be careful, bro, you can't. There's certain ways that like maybe he didn't. I just I don't think that he thought that people would just not believe him because he's been representing the debate's style.
Speaker 2: Well that and I think, but I think that immediate people didn't believe.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm saying, Like, because dude, I have Dude, this is the game man, It's like, this is what this is what we've chosen to do.
Speaker 2: I put myself out there.
Speaker 3: You put yourself out there and people will start to question you, and rightfully so, because like why I always say, don't trust me.
Speaker 2: I tell people to not trust me.
Speaker 3: I tell people research to check behind the things I say because I could be an idol to somebody at some point, and like I don't want to be responsible for everything that they believe or they think. So so that being said, I like I just said, if if I got on Joe Rogan, lots of people would say, hmmm, how did he go?
Speaker 1: Immediately?
Speaker 2: How did he how did he get on that show? And fully have they would right.
Speaker 1: Does JT have one hundred thousand followers on Instagram? And how does he get on Joe Rogan that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So then you would say, so then all a sudden they'd be like j T sounded a little different when he was on the show too. He didn't talk like he normally does. He like he said he's And then they would start to pick apart things that I said and inconsistencies and things I said, and they would be like they got to him, They got to him. He's getting paid, and you know what the point is is like that, and I would say it's fair game. I would say it's fair game to be questioned, like if I didn't come in there and I didn't speak with integrity, if I changed anything that I did, so knowing that, knowing that's the these these decisions you make in your life to put yourself out there for being a truther, Yeah, that's that's part.
Speaker 2: That's part and parcel of it.
Speaker 3: So you're held accountable at a higher level than than Joe Schmoe.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and you're representing Yeah, and and I agree, I totally agree, man, And he did. He did say I understand you guys questioning it, and he said he's not against that obviously, but if you put yourself in their shoes, okay, let's say you're you're Jared, You're with's it, you're Elizabeth, uh, and you went out there one and you did go through the whole entire experience. You did, you know, lack of sleep, everything you went through. I've been in the military before, bro, and it's literally it's hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait, move, hurry up and wait, move, pack up, move, hurry up, wait move. I put myself in their shoes. That's what I try to do for anybody. And I'm just gonna say, at this moment, like I I do believe that they went there, And at this moment, I do believe that part. You know, I'm gonna obviously want to wait for everything to come out before I make my decision, my final decision on everything. Obviously, I want to see all the footage, decision, the final decision on when did I believe the whole thing? Dude. That's that's all. But at this moment, like like you said, he kept in contact with me. I think Jared, obviously people think that he is a shield at this moment, and he is totally compromising and and and I want to invite him on my show, bro to talk to him, But I want to attract people to the faith, bro, Like like Jaren, Yeah, he's not a Christian at this moment. I want to attract him to the faith. I don't want to detract anybody, bro. My My number one goal is to get people to believe in you know, the God and and to attract them to Jesus and get them saved. That's my goal. My number one goal is to prove that the moonlighting is fake, you know what I mean. But I enjoy talking about it, but I want to I want to make sure I do that, so so I want to. So the only way for me to be able to leverage that and try to get Jared, you know, to believe and try to lead him to Christ is that invite him on the show, not blasphemy him or or anything like that, and find out exactly what he went through, the experience he went through. Uh, he could probably go through, you know, from day one, exactly what happened. And I just want to find out what how it was and the experience. But I want to wait for everything to drop before I make any kind of decision, because people are the gun. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A couple of things though, go ahead, what do you think about the way that the sun seemed to warp when it was doing that, when it was going around?
Speaker 2: Did you notice that I did that?
Speaker 1: I did it stretched, it stretched, it squeezed, and it I at this moment all we have right now, this is what I think should have happened. Bro. One Here's something I forgot to mention. They did have a live stream of the sun on Candice Owen's Rumble and they were live streaming the twenty four hour Sun. Bro. If they would have live streamed the twenty four hour Sun, there would be everybody would have been not even questioning it.
Speaker 2: But what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yea yeah, yeah, they would have questioned it still, but they wouldn't have questioned it as much, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, you're right, they're still a question that the live stream cut off after like an hour and forty four minutes and they erase the video off of off of brumble. Now there's people, bro, that were literally watching that video when that happened, and they were like, what the heck? And these are conspiracy theorists, mind you? All right?
Speaker 2: So yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Probably sold Dave shout out to him. He was one of them that was watching it, and he was literally he said he put it, he put it, put it on record, and he and he took off, he went to sleep, came back and it was gone, and he was like, whoa. So that is a red flag for these people, bro, there's there's red flags that happened, Bro, that made it, that made it.
Speaker 2: So here here's another one. And I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I've heard this, and you would probably be the person asked what other experiments did the flat earthers do while they were down there?
Speaker 1: Okay, so at this moment, I don't know everything that they did. They haven't they had.
Speaker 2: That I've heard.
Speaker 3: I've heard people say they didn't do any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what people are saying that, But I haven't heard that from jar and I haven't heard that from wits it themselves.
Speaker 3: What what would you What would you say if you found out they didn't do any other experiments when they were down there?
Speaker 1: I would say that I don't want to judge them, bro, because I don't. Okay, I've been in in the military.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're trying to to be overly nice. I know that, like I'm not, and I'm not trying to push you too hard. But I'm trying to say is that if they don't get any experiment, you like, you know that you know these guys and I and I said, I respect the fact I don't know these guys.
Speaker 1: I don't know them like that either though.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm trying to say that if you like, even if there's people that I know who did that, I would be like.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: If I'm going on somebody else's dime, and let's just say they have this agenda to to to throw this final experiment in the face of all flat earthers, well then I'm going to have a CounterPunch.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna either I'm gonna have two things.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have a potential argument that still fits the fits a flat Earth model. Right, I'm already gonna have that because obviously have tons of time to get down.
Speaker 1: In the chamber.
Speaker 3: I've got I've got what you're thinking, Like they've decided to go in this thing is like how long have you had to think about it? Obviously they know about like Joe Hanby's model. It seems to show like with the dome reflection that kind of a thing. Other you know, there's other obviously alternative explanations, but that I'm going to have that in my back pocket because I'm just saying I'm skeptical.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm going to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if I see this, I'm going to say, here's a potential idea. And I might even float that idea first.
Speaker 2: But then what I'm going to do is I'm going.
Speaker 3: To have other experiments while I'm down there, because I'm going to say, well, I didn't agree that it was a final experiment.
Speaker 2: And here's why, because actually.
Speaker 3: I did this experiment, and I did this experiment, and actually this does seem to conclude. Like again, people say they could use distance things, and they could say that because obviously, because it's a flat plane, you could see really far right like you could you could do different kinds of experiments that way you would come back and you wouldn't come back like you And.
Speaker 1: I think that some bullets in the chamber right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's see.
Speaker 3: I think that is the problem is that why did I was kind of skeptical from about the whole thing at the very beginning was that they were saying not saying a whole lot. And then I saw the videos of them saying like I'm tired and I'm ready to come home, almost like their Forrest Gump who just went on that journey and he just was running other I'm tired, and everybody's following him, and then they just he just leaves them out in the middle of the desert. Like that's kind of what these guys did to flat earthers, right. So to me, it's like if you don't like, you know what I mean, like the fact that it's like they just sounded defeated and then they were ready to go home, and it's like to me, it's like maybe that was always the intent, is like that that's what they wanted to project. Not saying that those guys specific specifically, but the people who labeled the Final Experiment did that. They made him look stupid. They made the flatters look stupid, right when they go down there and they see it.
Speaker 1: Bro and mctune. Did you know about mctune? Bro? He called Nathan Oakley road. He was like yelling at him, saying, I'm in Antarctica, you idiot. And he's a Christian mind you mc tune supposedly, right, Christian. I'm not saying as there is and I don't know what his relationship is with God. But he calls Nathan Oakley, which is like a big debater in the Flattered community, and he goes, I'm in Antarctica. Where's the guns, you idiot? You're such a lie And then Nathan Oakley was like, like in twenty fourteen, Nathan Oakley said something like if you try to go to Antarctica, they'll they'll stop you with guns and stuff like that. So mc tune calls him, it's like a hit piece I think they're gonna do on the documentary, calls Nathan Oakley live on his show, gets into his discord basically and says, you know, you're such a liar to your community. You're a liar.
Speaker 2: You're a liar, yelling.
Speaker 1: At the guy bro and Nathan Oakley's like, man, I feel great knowing that I'm rent free in your head, you know. Or you're gonna call me from Antarctica and tell me this right now.
Speaker 3: So I thought it was so that's what I'm saying, So like, so let me just ask let me just ask you a question just to follow up what I was saying. Go ahead, you think that that's more reason to question them? If they did zero experiments while they were down there.
Speaker 1: If they did zero, yes, I think it is. If they didn't, if they didn't have anything planned, like I think maybe if they threw in the towel and they're just like, hey, the twenty four hour sons here, we're done. But I haven't heard because from what experiments they did. I haven't seen any of their footage. They might have done things that we don't know about, and I don't want to say it until I find out because I don't know what they did. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Well, because you know that observing the sun is not an experiment at all, anyone observation, it's not even an experiment. So it's like, so the final experiment was actually no experiments at all, but that's not an experiment.
Speaker 1: The globers were doing experiments there though, and they did experiments and there were okay, so now okay, so we're gonna hear about them.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm saying, bro like that, if the globers were doing experiments and then the flat earthers did nothing.
Speaker 1: Which I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: I don't know yet, well, I mean, well, I'm saying if yeah, well we'll still wait here. But I would say that if they had anything that was probably good, they we probably would have heard about it by now. I think maybe you'd think to like try to like sway the angry mob that's coming after these guys. You think that maybe they would have done something. But if they didn't, is wouldn't you say that that's more Ammo? That this is what a lot of people are saying this. This is propaganda. Yeah, this was a one This was a one sided thing. And I think at some point something somebody needs to ask is have you have you have you bought any expensive automobile s lately Austin.
Speaker 1: In their defense, in their defense, they were limited to fifty pounds, right, so that that that happened, and then when they got there, this is just what they this is coming from them, Okay, when they got there, they said, oh, you were allowed to have fifty pounds per bad. So there was some things there that that was a little shady. I know, JT. I know, we're good fierce concern.
Speaker 2: I mean they're.
Speaker 1: I know, and stay out things. Yeah, I'm just pointing out things. So I don't know what they.
Speaker 3: Do when you're limited to this, when you're limited to this certain thing in the in your in your bag. Do you think you'd accidentally take a vape?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No. And me, dude, when I sit back from the military, I'm gonna let you guys know something, man, and this this inspecific because if you look at if you actually researched this this trip, you have certain items you have to bring or you cannot go on this trip. So you do have to be very thorough on what you bring and what you don't bring. And you have to look through your bag and have every single thing because if it does go sour and let's say that the weather gets insane and Antarctica, they want to make sure that you have everything ready to go. You have to rent jackets or buy them. There's a whole bunch of stuff to it. You do have to be thorough on what you bring. So the bait thing, that's why I said, I'm decided.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I think.
Speaker 1: I think that it is weird. But I just wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: And that's why I would say that.
Speaker 3: To me, it just boils down to a man's integrity because if I don't trust him here, if you would lie about something small, would you lie about something big.
Speaker 2: Yeah you yeah, I think that you would. I think that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it just shows that you you you can't be trusted. It doesn't mean that you're lying. I mean, the best a you ever heard the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf. He told the truth at the end, but nobody believed him. Yeah, you know, so like there was a wolf at the end of that story. But that's the thing, like eventually no one believed him, and that's obviously the moral of that story is you shouldn't lie because then people won't trust you later. So yeah, and if you're thinking about it, if you're packing for a trip, yeah, you know, I remember going to like you know, I've done a lot more traveling lately, especially doing stuff with video related stuff.
Speaker 2: And of course, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing my camera, I'm bringing my laptop, I'm bringing different things, and I'm checking to make sure I got everything I need, you know, making sure you got all your chords and stuff like that, because I've done that where you're like you forgot according You're like, dang, I can't even use this thing. So so the idea that you would do that and you wouldn't gone through all your stuff, is it like I said, it's really unlikely, especially because it's like I could go to Las Vegas and if I forgot something, I could go buy it really easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There, you know, you could go you could replace anything, anything you needed. You could just go get that you forgot.
Speaker 1: Especially charters. Bro, you're gonna go through your charge.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know what antarctica is.
Speaker 3: Like I would probably say, I need to make sure I got all this stuff from my equipment. I need to do all the things, and I need to use this this time wisely because I'm gonna be I'm not gonna just be used, you know, like I'm gonna use this opportunity to go on somebody else's dime. I'm gonna do my own videos. I'm gonna do all kinds of stuff for my own content. I'm gonna do experiments. I'm gonna you know what I'm saying, Like you would maximize your time while.
Speaker 2: You're down there.
Speaker 3: Probably you've got because you've got nothing but time when you're sitting on some ice cube, right yeah, right, So you would do that. And then so the fact that if they didn't do Dave.
Speaker 1: McGegan stayed up, Bro. They said he stayed up for forty eight hours, is what they said. Dave Keegan is the glober. He is the camera specialist. He's the one that filmed the twenty four hour sun, supposedly did the time lapse. He has a three sixty camera. Anytime anybody had any questions about the camera, they would go to Dave mcgagan. Supposedly he was, you know, even though he goes against flat earthers, he was supposedly pretty nice guy on the trip. But he he stayed up, they said, for like he was in it, Bro, he was like filming the thing. He stayed up for supposedly forty eight hours, which is a lot long time to stay up. I don't know if that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what, Yeah, that would be harder to do.
Speaker 1: But I don't know what experiments the globers did yet, but I know that they did some experiments down there to try to prove the globe. Now, I don't know what Jared and Austin did because they haven't put out their stuff yet. It's behind a paywall and I'm not going to pay for that. Yeah, okay, because I'm a content content creator, as well, and I don't make a lot of money off of this drug. And if I'm gonna put money into something, I'm going to uh try to pull it into the podcast, my own podcast, not I.
Speaker 3: Would encourage people to be very skeptical of like giving those guys money after what just which just took place, because like I said.
Speaker 2: They're.
Speaker 1: Their living just letting you guys know, well.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, but this so I guess to the point is like now that like, you know, I think that what we do is we maybe like when my friends have a book, I tell people to buy the book if you want to store people in that kind of way, and like, yeah, like I said, we do a movie, I want to give you something, and yeah, like I have like obviously, you know, full disclosure, I have a subscriber's side and I have a member's only side, and and I try to give people, but I mean, these are people who just want to support me anyways.
Speaker 2: That being said, like do you believe in what they're doing?
Speaker 3: You know, so like obviously that's if you believe in what somebody is doing, then you it's cool to subscribe and to support somebody. But at this point, I think people maybe be skeptical of like believing what they're doing. And so if you pay to see their Patreon, well, I mean, don't be surprised if you're disappointed in what you see behind that paywall now, because it's like, if they had anything really good, they could put it on YouTube right now and go viral, and they could well.
Speaker 1: The way the way he put it behind his pay wall, I guess he had people that that donated for him to get a camera. So what he said is that he's gonna give that to them first, you know, and then they're seeing it, and then then he puts it on his paywall, and then after that he's gonna have it released so we'll be able to see it. And and Jared, I do respect him, bro, because he had a ten hour live yesterday literally where people were calling in and he gives them four minutes to be able to ask him questions and he was answering the questions. And now he is very I'm not trying to tell my Christian people to go watch that because he's obviously he's not Christian, so he's gonna he's he talks to the people, uh, in a way that I wouldn't agree with you know, but I'm just telling you, like he did, he's transparent, he is having the show. They waited a while Bro to come out with anything, and they are making their living office. So that was kind of surprising to me because I would think that you would put Dude, if you're an Antarctica and you and you are making a living off this, you wanted to live stream everything, Bro, I would be live streaming me.
Speaker 3: I think that was again again that that added to my my skepticism was that how quiet they had been like during like coming after when they came back, when they came very very very quiet, which it almost it almost makes me think are they trying to get their story straight? Because like, why wouldn't you just come right out and just just speak candidly about some of stuff.
Speaker 2: What do you think about? I guess one of the things that I'm sure.
Speaker 3: People are going to ask about before we get off here is the green screen snaffo with like like the guy's jacket showing like the TFE thing.
Speaker 1: I like that. I think he may have done that on purpose to see how who's paying attention, because he immediately came out with the vig you know, after that, saying that and dude, think about it, He's in that article. So I was even hearing this stuff. He immediately came out with the video after that and said, Hey, this is what happened. This is the green this is I'm hearing this conspiracy theory from flatzoid and from this person, and uh and this is obviously this is what happened. So he immediately had an answer right away. So that was a little strange. And then Dave Weiss is immediately.
Speaker 3: Dave Weiss seems really like he is trying to defend them so hard.
Speaker 1: It's like a damage control for everything that's coming out.
Speaker 3: At first, I actually kind of like kind of respected the green because I know I saw immediately Dave Weiss did the green screen thing and he said, look, guys, and I was like, okay, that's that's cool. I mean because I was to make us look stupid because I don't know, but I would. I guess the thing is like because I filmed stuff like I don't record, like I'm in my podcast studio when like you know what I mean, Like I feel like that you would have recorded a different way. So like the idea that there's any kind of green scare technology, like you have to play this, you have to record through a different program in order to put a green screen on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. This is not a green screen. This is just a zoom. What's it called zoom?
Speaker 3: But yeah, But the point being is like that if I was on location with something like that, I think you would.
Speaker 2: It seems weird to me. Again, like as somebody who records have done it.
Speaker 1: Okay, think about this, JT. He's a very smart guy. Bro Will Duffy is very calculated and he is very smart. Dude, he is, dude, he is very intelligent and smart. Even when he goes into debates, he has he can he can suck you in and he does eat. So I'm just gonna say he's very smart. So he could have done that on purpose to find out how much we're paying attention. Does that make I think?
Speaker 3: I think people already know, But I mean, I guess the point is like that, again, this is just another thing. It's like it's it's a reason too. What about when there's a green screen in in the International Space Station?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, people, because everybody does.
Speaker 3: Does everyone say, oh, well, they just had the wrong program recording, so there was really actually there. But you know what I'm saying, like, so like when you do that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So did you see the drone footage that he did. He basically said, I'm not on a green screen, look and and he takes his drone and he puts it forward and then he puts it back and and what happened was when he put it back and went back, and it was like that means that when it's gonna hit something and makes that noise. So there's another video out saying that that drone was gonna hit the screen that they had back to that's why I made the noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eric was getting deeper, bro.
Speaker 1: Eric.
Speaker 3: Eric Dubay had a really interesting video when he was showing how they have these these Amazton Amazon's three sixty studios, and I was like, uh, jang, that is really you know, because I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: They had that kind of technology.
Speaker 3: So when I saw that, I'm like, I'm not saying like they did, that's what they were in, but I was saying like that, I didn't realize how realistic somebody could make a fake, you know, environment.
Speaker 2: And so I saw that you go there and it looks.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, so I guess the point is I guess the point is like that, well, yeah, I guess that's when it comes down to. It is that that when you have shown that you cannot be trustworthy, and then you could, like you said, you have the things where like the live streams cut out, Austin Witze cuts off his camera, weird things with the green screen, these guys posing in some kind of masonic formation, the mountains in the background, you know, all those things adding together, and it's like I just have a And then again the whole emphasis on this being the final experiment, and then obviously seeing how it was practically used against somebody like me who's not even claiming to be I'm not flat earth JT. You know, so like, don't come at me with that nonsense. Like I said, I'm not. I didn't say there wasn't a twenty four hour son. I'm still I'm still saying there might be one. I'm not but now I'm saying but now unfortunately, but now unfortunately, I'm I can't say I know for sure because I'm not sure if I can trust anything I saw like this is in the same level of yeah, like that, if I'm if I don't trust the NASA people because they do Masonic things and then they have green screens and they they fake certain aspects of the zero gravity stuff. Well, then why would I believe these guys because some other person I know likes their content?
Speaker 2: No, like, yeah that you know that, That's not going to work for me.
Speaker 3: So now I'm just saying, like that what I've seen here and I'd like to see I want to see more stuff because I'm not going to go out there and say it was all faked. Yeah, but I would say that based on Eric Dubay's videos showing how it could be faked and then showing like that picture that did seem like those mountains could have been a screen because it looked exactly like this this previous picture of Antarctica that same area, and.
Speaker 1: They looked way I was sixteen guys, if you guys.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's also an interesting because he was saying, because he was kind of showing like that, if you chroma keyed the background out of thing, like where you would get the edge and it's almost like if you if you put him out in the background, it would look closer.
Speaker 1: They were constantly saying on their lives too. They like, I heard Jared and I heard What's It say this like a bunch of times, like you guys do not want to come out here. This is terrible. You'd never want to try to come out here. They said it a lot, you know, so that's something, you know what you know? And Dave Weiss came on a lot of different shows and I and I'm not saying that. I'm not saying anything about Jaren or What's It or these are just little things that you notice as you go. Dave Weiss has been on a bunch of different shows doing damage control for withs It and and and Jared because that that is his friends. And I understand, and I would do the same, man, I would. I would go and fight for my friends. And if I don't know these people like friends, you know, and JT JT. I've been on shows with him, but we don't know each other like on a on a basis either, like and Jared, I don't know him either like that. I just know him from shows and.
Speaker 3: I don't Yeah, and I just you know, you know, you know what, I you know what else? They said it before we before we got I know, we gotta run but you know what else they said, It was like, it seems a little suspicious. These mountains look way closer.
Speaker 2: If you got kept.
Speaker 1: Saying that, why you Some of them said that they're ten miles away. One of them said they're two miles away. These things look so close, we could touch them. They're so close. What does that meantime?
Speaker 3: What are they like?
Speaker 2: Uncle Rico? I could throw a football over these mountains? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: So if I showed up to Antarctica, I wouldn't know how close the mountains are supposed to be be perceived to people back home. You know, it's weird because that's not really how cameras work either. Because you ever you ever taken you ever looked outside and saw the moon and say, Dan, you take pictures of it all the time, that moon looks huge, and then you take a picture of.
Speaker 1: It, you're like, it's just small. It looks small, doesn't and it looks like a light.
Speaker 3: So the so the opposite is typically true. Your own eyes do not make it look like the mountains are close. They would look like they're where they would look further away, and the camera would not make them look closer.
Speaker 1: It would make them look further away, even further away. Yes, right, so it takes away some of that refraction and it and it puts it like and what it actually kind of looks to me.
Speaker 3: To me, that seems like a strange thing to say. Yeah, right, it's almost like, hey, these mountains look too close. Look at this picture. They look too close. Explain why they look too close? Yeah. Otherwise it's like I don't have to defend where the mountains. You can see the mountains in the picture, because like I'm.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah, who cares? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like you're trying to make defenses for things that people have not even started questioning yet. So now when people say, hey, those mountains do look too close? Do you remember when he said this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: And they kept saying that over and over. Yep. So there's there's things. Okay. So so in conclusion, bro, what do you think JT. I'm gonna ask you, what do you think? Bro?
Speaker 3: I would i would say I'm leaning toward it was that it was mostly fake. Like I don't know to what level it was fake, but I would say that just because of the just just because of those things where it's.
Speaker 2: Like that, Well, I won't say that. I would say that, I'm.
Speaker 1: You think they were in Do you believe that they went to Antarctica.
Speaker 3: I believe they went somewhere in the southern hemisphere and they were in some icy place. I believe that they were they were somewhere there. I don't believe that they were at that self poll. I mean whatever that wherever that place was. The final experiment to me would have been flying over the South Pole and coming back around the other side.
Speaker 1: That is the.
Speaker 3: Exactly that would have been the final That would have been the final experience. You could have really convinced people if you could have done if you could have proved that. Okay, So that being said, I am kind of I'm I'm I'm on the fence. I could be I could be swayed either way, but I would say that there is all the reason in the world to just say I can't trust it, and I'm just like, so, so I'm gonna go on doing whatever I was doing before this, and now I don't want people say, oh, you should interview with it. It's like I don't want anything to do with him, Like I like I because I because I'll just say pull disclosure. And this could be a bias on my own part to say this, but I don't believe him anymore.
Speaker 2: So I don't want him on my show.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have him on my podcast because I don't really I don't. I I don't respect him at this point, you know, because I don't like the way he talk to people.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't believe him.
Speaker 3: So even I he said like I said on the thing I said, so I could not trust him going forward unless I met him and I knew him and I got to know him and I got to hear more about it.
Speaker 1: But like, but maybe he could kind of explain himself. I want to I just want to expect.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, but I'm saying, like to me, it's kind of like that those guys have kind of lost it for me. And then yeah, then then I have the greater flatter of community of people like like Dave, who seems like you're going a little bit, you know, cause it's kind of like just say, like you were saying, like you and I, me and Josh our friends, and we're becoming better friends as we do more podcasts together.
Speaker 2: But if you did something that I saw sketchy.
Speaker 3: I would defend you as much as I could, but I would be careful not to defend you too much because I don't want to get on the other side of it and find out, oh dang, he did actually do some of the things that people are accusing him, because then that would make me look bad, you know, So you'd have a cautious thing. But it does feel like he is he didn't go. But maybe it's almost like it's better if one of us does not go. So you can, yeah, you could, can you can you can make sure, Yeah, you can be you can be objective, right, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: It's it's all interesting, bro and and guys, that's why I wanted to do the show with JT because he's really good at breaking things down. And yeah, so in conclusion, for me, I want to make sure that everything comes out. Maybe we'll do a follow up show once we see everything, see what will experiments they did, once I get a little more deeper in the in the and maybe I have Jaron on the show in two weeks. Maybe me and j he could do a follow up show. Maybe we'll have Pastor rich on.
Speaker 2: But yeah, at this.
Speaker 3: Moment, and asked and mass Pitt Pastor Dean about I want to I want to hear a follow up from Pastor Dean saying, did you know that you were cutting a promo for these guys debunking your whole mom?
Speaker 1: We already did a sermon and what he said is that the devil could be doing a lying wonder in the sky and and be, you know, doing being acting like the sun. Yeah, it's very interesting, man.
Speaker 2: But it's like, but so you see though, but you're still he's.
Speaker 1: Still you connected that a map to the Bible.
Speaker 3: Which well, you see, but you see what he did though. But it's like, but you're the one who gave them the rope to hang you Amo, Yeah, so you like you did that. So like that's why I would say that if I saw that the movement of the sun, or potentially what would appear to be the sun, then I would say, well, that's really interesting. And I guess I said, well, maybe that one map's wrong. Okay, I'm going back to making videos about I mean, I'll look, I'll look.
Speaker 2: Into this further when I can.
Speaker 3: But you're like, but I would say that, no, it does not debunk the observable lack of curvature and other observations that we've already made. So this is one more data point, yeah, to maybe hopefully getting.
Speaker 1: Up what we're doing. If everything's on the up and up and it's one hundred percent true. It's a data point that we can use, you know, to go further. But it's definitely not a final experiment, you know, And it definitely does not prove Biblical cosmology wrong. The Bible makes no such claim. The Bible does. In Palms nineteen one through six, it talks about the sun does a circuit. That just means it starts at one point ends in the other. It says that nothing will escape from the heat thereof, So nothing's going to escape from the heat of the sun. It does say that, so it's like a strong man running a race that comes out of its chamber. It says that the sun has a tabernacle, which is a tent or that's not Jehovah's tent. So there's a lot of stuff, man, But yeah, guys, one thing I would say to every flatter throughout there, every Biblical cosmologist, everybody that's Christian, do not marry the ae map to the Bible. That is a mistake because that is a man made thing. All right, So we don't we don't allow a apps to be connected to.
Speaker 2: Don't marry yourself as Christians to non believers.
Speaker 1: Yes, you gotta be careful with that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm and that's what I'm trying to say that That's why I like, yeah that ultimately we are, we believe in biblical cosmology, we are, we can. I'm not saying you can't watch these guys videos when they're trying to potentially make interesting observations, but yeah, like that's why it's talking about unequally yoked. And that's why I'm trying to say, like that if this guy Jaren is making money off the earth being flat, well why wouldn't he be willing to make money off the earth being around?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He I mean like what I mean, it's a it's a natural but.
Speaker 1: Hast Okay, So one thing we do have to say on Janes, if he has put ten years of his life into this, and he has put he's done, live after live after life. He does not like er dubat.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is he but he got has he got paid to do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he's got you know. So that's what I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: That's what all I'm trying to say, is like that I'm not saying, I'm not saying, I'm just saying, and that that's why I'm saying, like that if you if you are not you know, think about in the in the matrix, if you're not unplugged, then you could be an agent at any time. Yeah. Right, that's the whole thing where we always talk about, like people always wonder like how could how could these elites, all this coordinated evil be in the world. It's like because do you remember the story about when the devil took Jesus up to a high place and offered him all the things if all he did was worship him, It's like, so there's a core, there's a coordinated effort. If there's a coordinated evil in this world, and it's ruled through the sons of disobedience, So you could become an agent at any point if you are not in Christ.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that's why I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So like that's why, like that, when you put yourself out here as somebody who believes in the truth, and you believe in Jesus, and you and you are trying to walk the narrow path that if you're if you're showing cracks in that way, we know you can be comprom because even honestly, I can speak for myself. Is like I worry one day if I ever got offered like all the things that I want. You always think about that story is that Jesus was coming to get those kingdoms. So it's interesting that the devil offered him to them. Right, So it's kind of like you could have all the things you want, but it's there's a twist to it, right, like all whatever your motivation is, he could give you those things.
Speaker 1: You had to have owned it at that time for him to offer it, or it's not a temptation.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But if there's a there's a it's the discernment is knowing the difference between right and almost right, like so going walking the narrow path and taking it the way you're supposed to do it. So the point is, if I ever got offered like a platform, a podcast, and I could do this full time, and I could do it successfully, But if then I had somebody who was offered me the money and the things the means to do it. Then they say, well, now you got to say this.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: You can't talk about it. You can't say those kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: So so there is a that's again it all comes down to that whole verse when he's saying, I'm sending you amongst the wolves, so be as wise as serpent and innocent as doves. Yes, So it just means like that, Yeah, like the devil is very is very crafty, he's very slick. He can manipulate people knowingly and unknowingly. Yeah, and then if you're influenced by those people, that's how he can influence you.
Speaker 2: So point being as yeah, we need to be.
Speaker 3: We need not accuse people outright, but we do need to say that. No, I don't have to I don't have like it's not bearing false witness to say I don't believe somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just don't say you're a liar, like you know what I'm saying. But if but just be skeptical for sure. So I got I gotta get going. I know you do too. My dad is going to be running down at any minute. So I always end this in prayer, So let's do that. So Father God in the name of Jesus, we appreciate everything you do for us. Lord. This is this is something that is a subject that is big. But we like we do, Lord, We we believe your word only. We know faith cometh by hearing the word of God and and and we just want to build faith. We want to build the audience's faith. Uh so we just stand on your word.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: We put your word first. We let you be true. Every man a liar. Romans three four says that that's what we try to do. Everybody that went out to the Final Experiment, you know, and did everything they tried to do. That's that is that is the worldly stuff that has no bearing on us. But we we do pay attention to it, just because I want to make sure that when I'm when I'm you know, teaching biblical cosmology and teaching your word, I want to make sure I'm teaching it correctly. So if you can help us to do that. I know JT is out there, uh, you know, battling against the forces of evil like like I am. And I just want to say, if you could protect him, protect his family. If these guys are one hundred percent on the oup and up and telling the truth, you know what's it and in general, you know, protect them because they're getting slandered like crazy. If they're not, then obviously expose what they're lying about.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: If this whole thing is a lie, exposed the Lord and help people to expose it. But if it is on the up and up and truth, then help it to come to truth. You know, we appreciate everything you do for us. Thank you and everybody that's listening. If you could supernaturally help them, assist them to read the Bible and Lord, next week we're gonna pick up on Exodus seventeen, so help me teach that as best as possible. Okay, thank you so much. We love you in Jesus name. Amen. Amen, Right, check out JT shout out your channel real quick before we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way think JT follows JC on YouTube. Also, I'm on Instagram, Spotify, all this stuff. I think I got rid of the name of Cutting Babylon just because I don't really hardly ever post under that plat that kind of podcast name anymore. So you can just look up JT follows JT JT, j JT follows JC on Apple and Spotify, and then I'm on also on Rumble, but yeah, appreciate appreciate this, Josh, Yeah.
Speaker 2: This was this was fun. I think this is fun.
Speaker 1: Need If you're hearing this, please comment below, comment on Spotify, comment on YouTube. Please if you guys could, I want to hear exactly what you guys think, and that way we could I could try to you know, when we do the follow up later, when we do this show, then we have some stuff to talk about. So thank you guys for listening. We appreciate you, and God bless you.