Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 3: We've been to a Little Boys that year.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, Tony. We ever game it's an artificial tree. So I did artificial job at trimming. Timness is only exceeded by our inability to.
Speaker 1: Adjust hollow the third wrangling hear the Lapsed Fanboy got a price for the million dollar Man, even Santa Claus and so no, say it's not so.
Speaker 3: Start off.
Speaker 1: And welcome back. Yes, we continue the twenty twenty four TLF Christmas Show. Of course, we brought you last time the first Gift of Christmas from the Homie Sack out in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And we also revealed a big surprise guests, Mama Sorrow from the Moat Tier Wrestle Mamia, all of you you know, fortunate enough to be able to pledge to us in that denomination.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we'll get it. Hopefully we'll get like something like a Jerry Lawler picture and see how that reacts. Yeah, we have it up in Steve's gift yet. No, right, that's a great point.
Speaker 1: We have a crackling fire here and the Boss's homestead not far from tlf HQ and Connecticut Post Office, where all of you kind listeners have sent so many gifts for us. And having Mama Sorrow on hand is such a treat because of course the listeners and the moat tier are accustomed.
Speaker 2: They are to the dynamic. They know my mom's opinions when it comes to wrestling matches.
Speaker 1: I want to say, yeah, she's done with us talking. I got to lead up to it. Yes, But Mama Sorrow has requested that she opened the package. Yes she has, and I think she should be so fortunate. We'll start hearing a small one. What's next here on the twenty twenty four tf Christmas Show is a gift that appears to be coming to us by way of the UK. Now you should know that sometimes there's cards inside explaining what's from, so please be mindful of of that. As I'm looking, Oh it's I see it on the other side of the package, John Bonnie. Oh, there we go out in Dorset, United Kingdom. Dorchester Soft fit to send this to us, said Dorchester. No, No, Dorset as in Dorset, UK, all the way from the un Yes, now, do you think you're gonna have difficulty with this or do you think you can handle it?
Speaker 2: I think I can.
Speaker 1: It's well wrapped, it's.
Speaker 2: Got a long had a long journey. You want to give it? Here? Take these?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to talk to a pair of psycho sid esque scissors here for mama sorrow to do the honors.
Speaker 2: Watch your ribs.
Speaker 3: Words the point.
Speaker 1: Right that scissors by the point right, or the or the go ahead and trim or the point of the story. We never seem to get to that. It's a lovely holiday season, and we sure do hope you and yours.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you open it?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll let her. H Why don't you go ahead and let her take that out for us? I'll take those and.
Speaker 2: Oh she black, oh desk calendar, the wow.
Speaker 1: Take a look, ladies and gentlemen, and what might be in that hot little item there?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was hand made?
Speaker 2: It certainly looks very very nothing's handmade anymore.
Speaker 1: If I know, John Bonnie, it's it's handmade.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's John Bonnie. Why don't you show him who that picture is of?
Speaker 1: Okay, j think tell.
Speaker 2: Him what you see? Boss? I see nothing. She's not showing it to me's working on it. She's like, of all the gifts, I.
Speaker 3: Recognize face.
Speaker 2: Good boss strangle, that is that is mugshot, bugshot. Wow.
Speaker 1: I think the homie John Bonnie saw to it. That will be able to ring in every month of twenty twenty five with pro wrestler's mugshots.
Speaker 2: That's a mug shot. That's when he was arrested. Oh yeah, he was arrested, is it? No? What did he get arrested for? I don't know. I do remember. Probably drugs he did have.
Speaker 1: He did have a couple drug driving but he does have a you know, he was he did do a lot of drugs.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like that. That's too bad. He didn't pay attention to his mom. Maybe he didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that Bagwell buff Bagwell's mugshot. And he's seen better days. He looks like, I mean not not not to be on toward mama sorrow. But do you know that he once worked as a jigglow?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Yes, America, Yes, yes, he was an American jigglow.
Speaker 3: The the rep not referees, but on America's got talent.
Speaker 1: Simon Cowell, Simon Well under arrest in the midst of the prescription drug problems. Looks like Simon Cowell at the record show. That and who do we have from March? Oh?
Speaker 2: The April.
Speaker 3: All gray?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and white and that's Jeff Hardy. Oh he has a colored neck. I'll say it's a modest neck.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's got rips.
Speaker 2: Do you think he looks like a modest individual, a modest yes?
Speaker 3: What do you mean that he wears clothes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, sir, but it doesn't cover his neck.
Speaker 2: No, that has problems?
Speaker 3: Red?
Speaker 2: Yeah and gray? Does he look like trustworthy to you? Does he look reliable?
Speaker 3: Well, his eyes are a little bit suspicious.
Speaker 2: Very good, Yeah, I agree? Okay, April coming up twelve months after all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know this man, but I.
Speaker 3: Can't think of his He must be very tall because they have a yard stick behind his head.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: We occasionally when you take a mud shot, you stand in front of a a height meter yeh r yard stick.
Speaker 2: So my at, Yes, I know him. Some might call that the the longest yard stick. That's true. That's coming soon. I'mder cinnamon.
Speaker 3: And may I think it's a woman. U.
Speaker 2: I think women. Oh man, So who do you think that would be?
Speaker 1: Solar system? Who do you think Mama Sara will look upon and say, I think that's a woman.
Speaker 2: That's her name is? Her name is Tammy Sitch Oh.
Speaker 1: And she's currently she's currently incarcerated.
Speaker 2: Oh, very sad.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, dear, just gave up the goose on John gave up the Christmas goose.
Speaker 2: What happens?
Speaker 3: He's at least smiling.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where that Who is that? You don't know who that is? I can't, No, I can't who is it?
Speaker 3: That is Sid? Oh?
Speaker 2: It Sid? That's it.
Speaker 1: It looks like illness. I have no idea was Sid arrested. I'm in the middle of a tribute show.
Speaker 2: I need to know this. I guess he was. That looks like yeah, the member said justice moment. Did he beat Uphaul Cogan? I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I just don't like that because he looks nice for.
Speaker 2: A jailbird, I guess, or he just didn't like yeah sometimes, yeah, that's right. We don't talk about jealousy in Christmas, okay, we don't talk about politics, religion or jealousy. He's concerning I'll tell you that. That's that's Marty Jeannetty.
Speaker 1: It's the home run of all the gifts to give her. Oh yeah, he's a wrestler, all right. He kind of epitomizes a wrestler. He's arrested wrestler. I'm sure they are. But the first time, not the last time, A.
Speaker 2: Yes, were at least arrested. Yes, go to the point where they got their mugshot taken. M Oh my god. What if I told you that that is Rick Flair? I would that's Rick Flair, the nature Boy, slick Rick. Yes, yeah, a little bit older barely. Oh wow, that's name I do too, too bad? Rick? We have we have the nature Boy in our hearts this Christmas.
Speaker 3: Weas August to October? Any sense.
Speaker 2: What we got them?
Speaker 1: That is the Sandman James Fullington. He was in a wrestling company called the E c W. He was known for drinking beer and smashing the cans in his forehead before the a match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually he'd make himself make himself bleed.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: She said that to the calendar. Oh, he is a wrestler, although he should get the getting fake punches.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's see, he regular happy.
Speaker 2: Is I'll tell you what. I I think he went to jail with a nap of cab. He took a circuitous route to jail. He didn't go That is Kevin Nash formally Diesel. Do you remember Diesel?
Speaker 3: Okay, they don't.
Speaker 2: He's too tall for the yard stick. He's in the longest yard stick too. He is in the longest yardstick.
Speaker 1: So something that makes her say that the longest yard characters are very funny. Oh, yes, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, October November.
Speaker 1: That is Matt Hardy. That is the brother of the guy who had the.
Speaker 2: Red neck the red neck a red neck. That's kind of funny. Yes, they were brothers. They were tag team Redneck, red Neck the rednecks, right, that's what they were doing. I'm gonna keep saying it. Redneck. That's they were known as. Yet. Yeah, yeah, well they've known that to me. Idiots and that.
Speaker 1: Will be the Thanksgiving pictures. Yes, looking ahead, that's great, Glad we have one glad to be gathering again.
Speaker 2: That's oh.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna call him mister December from here on now, mister December. Scott Hall in his Scott Hall at his worst. Yeah, he was, Yeah, he had a lot of difficulty with a lot of substances.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dead, Mom, he's dead. No, he's very dead. Does it surprise you looking at that picture to learn that he's passed.
Speaker 3: No, because he looks like he can keep his eyes open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and before you.
Speaker 3: Die, that's open. Well, God bless you and well.
Speaker 1: She is looking at a picture of Scott Hall on the twenty twelve month calendar provided by John Bonnie, one of the Great Solid Solars members, and she is saying, God bless you to a picture of Scott Hall's mugshots.
Speaker 2: This is the end.
Speaker 1: And I can't think of a more appropriate gift and a more appropriate, you know, way to bring in Mama sorrow. As we continue celebrating the most wonderful of seasons here at tlf HQ and celebration of ten years have lapsed. We'll see you next time for the next installment, the next Gift of Christmas in the twenty twenty four Unwrapping Ladies and Gentlemen, Ritter is a sucating Presiding in their own.
Speaker 2: Is a production of the Laps Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for private use only.
Speaker 1: True Sorry, worry