Speaker 1: Now we're good. Oh the things that I could do if this show ever got the level of sponsorship or support that it is by this time most certainly should have. All right, let's see what we got going on here. A couple of things we gotta to go over too, and uh it'll be fun, I guess. Yeah. All right, man, that squeak thing that ever happened before. Ah, let's see. There's a lot up here, but I gotta find the right one. Oh it was here, you said, have a pitch, said, I want to scroll over the top it and see it. All right, so let's start with you. But I want to first maybe go this way and show this is salvation data attack. Why is this awareed here like that? Contact us? Wow? I didn't have that. What this place is? Creepy? Man? All right, hey, let me see my face. Celebrate sold phone hacking tech to repressive regimes. You know what that means. That means the side of the fight that our country where the banks decided to give a bunch of money and weapons to to go kill other tribes clear the land Congo style in various parts of the world that had resources that would promise to them if they were you know given certain things, and they weren't promised that they'd take it anyway. And the Sudan has Jewish hands all over it too, by the way, Jewish banking hands, and they're mass murdering of all kinds of people, and be like, oh, they're probably who care as well? You should care because this is their method, and that this is an explanation as too, and a display and an example of what's come in here. If you don't believe that you're crazy, it's already happened here before. Yeah, it was called the Civil War. They actually allowed you to be armed on both sides. That won't happen again this time. They might let us kill each other for a little while, but what's going to come in afterward is the whole anti Semitism bullshit, and people would just be strong up like the period, you know, seventy five thousand, they said, and then that was a fake. What about the time when we were going over the details stating that they at one time and I think it was one thousand and eighty something somewhere around then, the oive cult of Saturn, the Jews bought for very little ninety thousand prisoners of war just to slaughter them in disgusting ways. This is these people. It wasn't Zionism, it wasn't Frankism, it wasn't uh whatever, it's Judaism. It's them. Get around that. Try try bullshitting your way through that. If they're if they're religious, and I don't care about the whole atheism aspect or Satanism aspect or whatever, that is not a what do you call it? A disclusion. They still are of this mindset. They still want the same end result, and they're still going to operate and work for that goal. You can tell me that X Y Z person Ellison think whatever, or oh those people are you know, they're not into this thing. They're just they're atheists, like who fucking okay, well, who cares? Who cares what they call themselves or consider themselves. They're committing the crimes and they're and they're working directly on behalf of this demonic cult that is headed by people like the Rothschild family. And I don't want to If you try to argue that you're not, you're not thinking clearly. There's a Salvation Data tech leading provider of digital forensic solutions. Salvation Data provides one stops digital forensic solutions from single digital forensic tools like phone forensics. Oh that's nice, video forensics, database forensics, and data recovery to integrated digital forensics lab DATTA recover means if you tried to delete it, they'll get it and they'll still hold you accountable. Oh look at how friendly this little war room is. I'm kind pretty nine thousand customers, one hundred and thirty countries, twenty product solutions. Abu Dhabi Police do you buy police? Oh? Boy, saw Paulo, Brazil. That's not a place I want to go anywhere. I think we may have. Well, someone of us here has family there. Guitar. That's surprising because there are a bunch of juices the guitar too. Oh yeah, long weird history in Qatar. I don't care if you want to call it cotter. It's I call it quitar. And that's one way I'm going to fucking pronounce it. That's how you pronounce words. Catter. No, there's a there's a space, there's there's a stop between fucking syllables. It's Qatar. Ministry of Economy and Finance Italy. Oh that's great, scratch that off the list, said or maybe we just blow the fucking hell out of all these people and take our fucking land back. What do you think should we do that? Instead? Now, let me go ahead and just address a few things. Where the hell was I there is no where's the one that was? Just here? There you go. Good afternoon, everybody. Yeah, I'm I don't know how long I'm going to be here today. I first of all, I'm mad at myself for being on the wrong side. I don't know if you can hear the stupid airplanes so sidy, but it's pissed me off. I can't sleep, that's my problem. So life gets all fucked up on a different schedule. So I hear at one o'clock now instead of nine because I couldn't the whole time. I went better at ten thirty, got up at well, at one point, I was up at four a. I'm doing freaking squats with a forty five pounds waiting my wrapped around my chest because I couldn't freaking sleep. So today I am fasting. I'm gonna tire myself out by fucking starving myself. I'm not gonna eat and get until Friday. So anyway, one way or the other if this should get sponsors to get support, that I should have more people jump on the patriot over here, and that means I can put up more, even more content that's exclusive because more people will see it'll make more sense, it won't people waste a fucking time. That'd be great. Apparently zero is is a is a rational number. That's that's fucking ridiculous. I hate Spotify and what it does. It's worse than freaking YouTube when it comes to suppression, and YouTube is a piece of shit. So there's that. Anyway, support the show. The best way to do it is support yourself. And that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 1: You go to my website right here, click it, and many people, like everybody, should be doing this. This is I want to introduce you to your new doctor. His name is doctor Peter Glinton. People save your life and you and you a shit ton of money. Highlight that, right click copy, go into the site, scroll down. You're gonna spend ten dollars less over here and one hundred dollars less over here by using my code, and it's gonna be worth every goddamn penny and you'll feel like you're robbing him by the time you're done looking through this site because you kind of are. It's volume, right, not trying to make everybody, not trying to get rich off of one person. That's not cool, all right, So health recovery protocols, all this stuff, all these things at your disposal any time you have one of these things, these issues. There's also a seven day detox program, twenty one day beat protocol in a sixty seven day heavy metal detox program. And then all these issues they can do and get members again. Go to live q and as every Tuesday and Thursday, you get two extra opportunities between our Wednesday sandwich, between our Wednesday or our Wednesday semis between that we have him here at eleven am my time on Wednesdays. Well it's twelve p m my time now because we don't change everybody else does. But h yeah, these are all these numbers here, these times, those are in central. So just make sure you realize that that's his schedule. Obviously, there today is this twenty seven of this Thanksgiving, so you shouldn't expect there be a one there. And then you scroll dot far enough you see that there's a chat here, there's his life calling, and you can ask questions directly to him. Then become a member. Use my code. Click on here to do that. Go to my site. Click this. Okay, if you have Honey installed in your computer, go up to this thing. You should see a little orange h here. Right click this. I think it's very click. Maybe it's not. No, but whatever it is, get Honey the hell off of your computer. It's not saving anything. It's actually it's not giving me the best deal. It's pretending like it's couring. If it's not affiliated with something that has a coupon code or something, it's not giving it to you because it's trying to steal add revenue from people, so don't do that. It's trying to steal affiliate revenue from people, so don't use it. Go over here. This is the Azure will. These are the two things you should do to make yourself a better healthy person. I have the hopefully multivitament on the way fully chemic acid blend right here. That should be a ninety day supply or all to six months, depending on what samples, what size are taking of a scoop. And then you scroll down there is the core oper rate there. Get that click this scroll down and you'll find the second time you'll see IP six Supreme. There's a Kyle Siam Magnesium. Get those and I'll let you know. When I launched my own tourine, it might be mixed with something else. I'll see see how I feel like banking that. But there you have it, and then from here you can go to the mice. You just scroll down here and get all the amazing hot sauces. I'd like to see somebody test this because I don't know what the hell has been going on the last three days. We haven't had an order and that's really weird. Makes you wonder if something's going on. What the fuck did I just have to put a coffee all the fucking table. I have nothing to clean that up with. Really, Okay, so we're gonna start with this video here. No, not that one, Yes, that one, and it's really Survidan's company is hacking phone globally. Now there is something that I don't it started like this. I could have been a b ry I don't know the name of it because it's stupid. I hate you know, you can't work with people that have zero accountability. They don't hold themselves to anything, right and Therefore, everything is a cope, an excuse, or a diff election and a redirect. You can't have an it person like that. You can't have any person like that. Everything is a throw the responsibility back on you type of guy. Or they just let their own projects that they think are way too highly of crumble and fall apart in front of their faces and blame everybody else for not supporting them. I'm gonna I'm I'm perfectly describing as a person right now. And if you're on FTJ Media as a content creator, you know exactly who I'm talking about. Well, I used to have an email what do you call it? An email service with the name Joshu dot net at the end of it. And there was a time when I got an email from some company that I looked up and it was from an Israeli company saying that they were going to start surveiling me. And because that email system crashed or was stopped being paid for and then was chansferred over to something else, all of my contacts are gone. Every last contact of mine is gone. And I had people that I was talking to for the show networking, famous people all gone. I have no contacts anymore, and there was that email that I looked at. I'd have to look through a thousand different videos of mine to find the one that I actually looked at it in. Anybody else wants to waste their time doing that, go for it. I did show it on screen, I read it on screen. I can't find it. It's not there anymore because all those messages that I had had on there were all deleted when the email service was transferred over to something else, it remained the same email. You know, ball blusters had Joshua dot net, but everything else about it, like everything that it had been said to me, it was gone. So I have no evidence unless I find that video. I don't think it was Celebrate because I don't think that's how they do it. It was some other company from Israel though, just Hey, I'm gonna just notifying me through the joshu account, which is odd. If they actually knew who I was, you think that they would send it to my, uh my main account, but they didn't, so I don't know if it was. No, it was legitimate, like it was a legitimate company, as legitimate as a fucking scumbag piece of shit, cocksucking child killing piece of shit is, But yeah, that was over a year ago, well over a year ago. And when I heard this name, I'm like, that sounds a lot like that company. I think there was a C and a B in it somewhere in that fucking name, but I can't remember. Oh, you piece of fucking worthless shit. There you go. All right, So there's that if anybody wants to trudge through my history of crap, which is awesome, by the way, but it's good crap. But can you imagine what going I can't remember even the timeframe of the year, of the when, of the how, of the what that it happened. I just remember sharing it on screen because I couldn't believe that had happened. And I was a little like what you know, But then this name came around and I was like, huh, and maybe think of it. Then I went back and looked for it. And my history doesn't go back far enough because it was cut off at the time that they transferred over, so all that other stuff was gone because that was a whole different you know, service and server. So all my old emails are goodbye bye. Isn't that nice? That nice? Fuck those people? You know exactly what I'm talking about if you're on adj but it's okay, it wasn't. You know what, how about this if it cost him something, it wasn't. It's not up to me to think that he should have kept it going. Sound that sad. That's not fair for me to say that. Okay, let's plain. I'm on the right side, the same left side, but raate side. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, Brailan's technology being used to hack your phone, let's find out.
Speaker 1: Is really technology. I'm not sure why that's cut itself off, but that's what he said. Is really a competing bil.
Speaker 3: I'm Nick Hanna, criminal lawyer, and welcome to the first episode of The What and the Why on this channel. I'll break down some of the most important criminal justice issues that you won't hear about in the mainstream media. Today. I'm going to take a deep dive into the Israeli digital intelligence giants celebrate and explain how which technology is being used on a mascal by police and government agencies in Australia and around the world. Now you might be asking, Okay, is this just about the cops getting into the phones of criminals. If so, what's the big deal. Well, in this video, I'm going to explain why there's a whole lot more to the story and how the use of celebrate technology in Australia.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll help you explain it.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: First of all, what is it that's criminal? We can't be using our definitions criminal to a demonic, diabolical, mass murdering, child killing, psychopath means anybody that they don't like, which is everybody that isn't them. So that's the reason why criminal, the word criminal should be in air quotes. That's why it's a problem, because they will criminalize everybody that isn't them who they hate. That's why they could be hacking your children's phones. Do you understand what I'm saying here? You don't need to have made it. You know, a crime is going against or resisting their crimes. That makes you a criminal. That's how the system has worked forever for over one hundred and fifty years. If you resist the criminal system that has it's not legitimate, but it has legitimized itself in the face of the people who are rehearted who still support it. You're the bad guy and that's not okay. Do you get it now? Why this is bad? Because they are the evil ones and They're going to dictate who the criminal is through their perspective, just like they wrote that fucking book through their perspective, and you thought it was some holy book by a god. Oh, this God's word. No, it's the fucking demonic cult's word. The Old Testament is the Tanak is a piece of fucking shit. You should be flushing it down to goddamn toilet.
Speaker 3: It raises serious privacy concerns for all of us. I'm going to start by looking at the darker side of Celebrate, but most people don't know about the company's extremely close ties with the Israeli military, particularly the infamous cyber warfare Unit eighty two hundred, as well as the assistance it's provided to repressive regimes around the globe. Then I'm going to look at how insanely advanced and far reaching Celebrate surveillance capabilities are and how it can download all of your phone and social media data, as well as a ton of information about you that you wouldn't even know exists. After that, I'm going to explain how Celebrite products are being used by law enforcement and other government agencies on a large scale with very few restrictions and no rell oversight. I'll show how it's not just being used to download the phones of criminals, but also victims and witnesses of crime and countless innocent people. Finally, I'm going to talk about what happens with all of this highly sensitive data that's being downloaded from our phones. In doing so, i'll show you why there's a real risk that Celebrate may be able to access our data, and why that's something we should all be worried about. So let's start by talking a bit about the company itself. Celebrate is an Israeli surveillance company that sells software for the collection and analysis of digital data. It's best known for its ability to hack my bar phones, but that's just one of many products that it offers. Celebrate has thousands of clients across the globe, including law enforcement and spy agencies, foreign militaries, and private corporations. Celebrate's headquarters are located just outside Tel Aviv, but it has offices around world, including here in Australia. On its website, the company says that its core values are personal privacy, public safety, transparency, and respect for individual riots. But there's some good reasons to doubt this claim. For starters. Celebrate has very close ties with the Israeli military, which is not exactly known for its respect for human rights. Until recently, the company has been run by its long term CEO, Yosi Kamel, who was formerly a lieutenant colonel in the elite Israeli Paratry Brigade and after that held a senior position in the Israeli Ministry of Defense. In twenty twenty one, Karma admitted that most celebrit employees come from the infamous Israeli Unit eighty two hundred or similar units. Now to understand why that's so important, we need to talk a bit about Unit eighty two hundred. Unit eighty two hundred is the main intelligence and cyber warfare unit of the Israeli military. Historically, its primary goal has been the mass surveillance of Palestinians and the populations in neighboring Arab countries. To give you an idea of what Unit eighty two hundred gets up to, in twenty fourteen, a few dozen reserves it's from the unit published an open letter to the Israeli government in which they refuse to continue their service due to the unit's mass surveillance and persecution of innocent Palestinians. In another open letter published at around the same time, a Unit eighty two hundred whistleblower described how the unit collects highly sensitive personal information from Palestinian civilian like if they're a closet homosexual, they're cheating on their wife, or they're in need of urgent medical treatment, and then use that information to blackmail them into becoming informants. Here is one of the eighty two hundred whistleblowers being interviewed in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: The problem is that the goal of what the unit does in regards.
Speaker 1: With Palestinians is not just self defense.
Speaker 2: It's upholding a military regime, which means to oppress the population.
Speaker 1: It means to weaken the political system of the Palestinians so that they can't improve their situation, so that the military regime continues.
Speaker 3: Over time, Unit eighty two hundreds capabilities have expanded and is now considered to be one of the foremost intelligence agencies in the world. It operates out of the Urine Base in the Negative Desert, one of the most powerful intelligence gathering sites on the planet. From there, it monitors phone calls and electronic communications throughout the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia. It is also reported to run covert listening posts in Israeli embassies abroad, and it's known to cooperate closely with the USA's National Security Agency. Yeah, what does Unit eighty two hundred do with all of this data that it collects?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I say, two hundred coming up a lot. Yeah, that's a that's a problem. So here's I'm trying to explain this. I'm trying to trying to think of this myself to myself to try to make sense of certain things, and this is basically the best way I can probably explain it. And I think, Okay, we obviously are not America. This idea that there's separate countries when you have centralized banking cartel cult running most countries, including our own, and US being the headquarters for them now used to be the Bank of England. Now it's the Federal Reserve and all of the other things that go along with that. So the cryporatocracy is set up because it's an extension of them, of that cult. Obviously, you can see what CEO is. They place in positions they're selected to become mega corporations. Through there, they have massive power. They have unlimited funding to do whatever they want to do, and they can do things that governments at least in order to keep the people that you know, appeased, the masses. They have other they have extended powers that the governments don't have. But it doesn't matter because the line gets blurred all the time. And by setting up corporations, they can then siphon out the funding with the wealth of the nation to all of their diabolical schemes around the world. So that's why there's a separation too, and that's why they set this up, because they're getting rich by siphoning the wealth. But they already are the ones who print the money, the real wealth, the true wealth, the property, the gold, all the things that to them make a difference that are of any value. They have full control over and our destinies. So I guess that's the best way to put it. The surveillance thing and thinking that there's lines than there's certain you know, checks and balances, that's all silly. We are, and we have been Israel before Israel was ever Israel. But is that really even a thing or is it just an extension of this monster that has taken over all all of mankind. The answer to that, unfortunately, it would be yes. So these separate little companies are just details and attributes of the whole. And when you look at it like that, it's pretty pretty horrible. So what that email had said way back when was that they were going to surveial my online activity. That should make people little stand office, right, like, what what did I do? And I think there's like almost like two years ago. Some dope could have just sent that. It could have been nothing, but who knows. The company was real and it was Israel. It was real and it was Israel.
Speaker 3: Well much of that is of course kept under wraps. One of the more chilling examples that was exposed by an Israeli meter outlet last year is the artificial intelligence targeting system known as Lavender, which was developed by Unit eighty two hundred. Is an AI system that processes all of the phone and other data the unit is collected and then uses it to create lists of people in Gaza to be killed by the Israeli military.
Speaker 1: And volunteer organizes all that for the AI, that's their software.
Speaker 3: Israeli sources are disclosed, how there is minimal human overside of the system. And more concerningly, how the Israeli Army pre authorizes allowances for the estimated number of civilians who can be killed in each strike, as is explained in this video published by Vox.
Speaker 1: So pretty much all unarmed, they're pretty much all non harmas non this and that. That's the boogeyman. To keep the you know, when you're when you're explaining why you're killing off an entire group of people, you got to have a bad guy.
Speaker 6: This old reporter is that for every junior Hamas operative that Lavender marked, it was permissible to kill up to fifteen or twenty civilians. But also with that for some targets the number of promissives all civilian casualties was as high as three hundred.
Speaker 1: The cyber and other Lake a Whole Hospital serry.
Speaker 3: Operations that eighty two hundred has been involved in have not just been directed against Palestine.
Speaker 1: And the targets can be as simple as people with newborn babies killing the babies, killing the people, but they like to kill the children first.
Speaker 3: But also foreign states including Syria, Lebanon and Iran, for example. Eighty two hundred played a key role in the planning of Israel's unilateral military strikes against Iran last month, which left hundreds of Iranians dead. Unit eighty two hundred is also believed to have played a key role in the Page attacks in Lebanon last September.
Speaker 1: And if you who didn't pick up on this yet, I think Cash Battel's girlfriend was from there. They don't live together, though he lives with the dude.
Speaker 3: When Israel simultaneously detonated thousands of explosive devices it had concealed inside Pages, killing and maiming thousands of Lebanese citizens, both Hesbola fighters and civilians, including numerous children, the attack was widely condemned by human rights experts as violating international law, and even PHARMACYI directed Leon Panetta described it as a form of terrorism.
Speaker 2: Is it terrorism? I don't think there's any question that it's a form of terrorism.
Speaker 3: I was in South Bay during the Pager attack, and I remember the chaos on the streets and the feeling of terror that swept across the city.
Speaker 1: And remember right after that there were other lithium mia battery explosions going on smart cars, bikes like scooters. That was just the first round. I don't know why they don't talk about the second round. There was like three weeks of terror going on where they were showing that at any given time they could blow up anything. That's like in evy device electronic.
Speaker 3: Now, you might think that with eighty two hundreds track record, Celebrate might try to distance itself from the unit for pr reasons. Well, that's definitely not the case.
Speaker 1: In fact, so these things at their core are created and designed so that you can overload the batteries through sending there to signal that triggers the software that they've already put into your phones and any other device that you have, as I pushed my phone for a little way from me a little bit at any given time that they want to and that's it's like blackmail, right, it's like a terrorism blackmail. You better behave, better behave because you have a little piece of Israeli in your bucket.
Speaker 3: But it promotes the fact that it's made up of Unit eighty two hundred veterans is one of its key selling points. For example, as you can see in this presentation for investors, Celebrate boasts about having world class talent from the unit and that this gives the company a competitive advantage by generating unmatched capabilities. And it's not just low level employees who are ex Israeli intelligence, but many people who occupy senior positions in the company. For example, the company's long standing CFO, Dana Gerner, is a Unit eighty two hundred veteran, a fact which she openly discloses on a LinkedIn page. Governor is also a director of Celebrate's local branch, Celebrate Australia, which is based in Canberra. Now, this relationship between Celebrate and former eighty two hundred members has been the subject of an excellent reporting, including by the Jewish Australian journalist Anthony Lowenstein, who authored a very important book called The Palestine Laboratory. But what hasn't been talked about a lot is the ongoing relationship between Celebrate and the Israeli Army. Because he might be thinking, Okay, sure, Celebrate is full of former eighty two hundred hackers with a shady past, but these guys might have put that chapter behind them and now they're just living like.
Speaker 1: You don't get to do that, You don't get to facilitate the mass murder of innocent people and then be like, oh, I've turned over a new leave. No ale, you need to be swinging from a tree for your crimes, almost civilians or but they're sanctioned crimes. They're they're they're you're doing you're doing governmental work. It's it's all, it's all legitimized. So therefore is it a crime? Yes, it mostly is in the most standard sense of the word, but not through their eyes.
Speaker 3: Tech bros. Well, it's important to understand that, like all soldiers who have served in the Israeli military, eighty two hundred veterans must return for compulsory service as reserves each year. The length of this annual service judy used to be up to three weeks, but it's been significantly extended during Israel's war on Gaza over the past twenty months.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: So there is this ongoing exchange of information between the unit's current.
Speaker 1: And form cash where's your girlfriend going just to Israel for a couple of weeks from.
Speaker 3: The members, which has Forbes reported in the Glowing article of that unit eighty two hundred and twenty fifteen allows the unit's veterans to get a peek into the latest technology being developed by the younger successors. And let's be clear, about what kind of technology this is. It's technology that is used for mass surveillance in the West Bank, mass killing in Gaza, and for cyber warfare in neighboring countries. Beyond this overlap between the company and Israeli intelligence personnel, Celebrate appears to be actively supporting the Israel as it carries out its brutal offensive in Gaza, which is consistently.
Speaker 1: Remember this is just Celebrate. So if you don't hear America a lot, but you did, they are here. But if you don't hear them a lot, it doesn't matter because the eighty two hundred unit that makes this one company is also here in various other capacities doing the very saving thing here now just because they haven't gone out of that we're aware of. Because they own the media remembers, so they can black it out any mass killing strikes or targeted attacks on people who would be I don't know. Good leaders in a resistance movement doesn't mean it's not happening, or that their lists aren't being made, and most certainly are. That's why this hesitation. In the art of war, hesitation favors only the enemy you're going to be put in checkmate before you even get to start the game.
Speaker 3: It's being genocide by most human rights organizations and genocide scholars.
Speaker 1: That's awful.
Speaker 3: Look at that place in the early days of Israel's military onslaughter in Gaza. Celebrate admitted on Instagram how proud it is to stand beside its IDF soldiers and how to dispatch final equipment, food, mobile charges and clothing to the front lines. There are two photos from this post that I want to show you. In the first shot, you can see soldiers with a box of goodies gifted by Celebrated. In the second shot, you can see armed soldiers who either.
Speaker 1: Are massms chili killers.
Speaker 3: Here to be in Gaza or getting ready to invade Gaza.
Speaker 1: Celebrate doing good. Yeah, you're doing good. Yeah. It's all about the definitions of the words. Right, these are our spells. They're doing good, all right, we're to you get to filter that through the mind of a mass mirroring sociopathic, psychopathic child killer. What do they consider good? Good is whatever serves their interests, That's what good is. Anything that doesn't serve their interest that's bad.
Speaker 3: Wearing T shirts don't aided by Celebrate emblazoned with the company slogan doing good, Yes, doing good in November twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty sounds awful out like Google's old don't do evil right right three.
Speaker 3: When Israel's Grand offensive in Gaza was in full effect, then CEO Yosi Kamal said that those on the front line are risking their lives for the country. Our mission is to take care of economic security during the war and the day after. More importantly, though, he went on to say that Celebrate had done a lot to assist is rarely law enforcement and special operations in times of crisis, but said he couldn't discuss this in detail now. The precise nature of celebrates involvement in Gaza is of course shrouded in secrecy. We know that the Israeli army is using it to crack the phones of Palestine as it takes captive in the besieged enclave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not to mention the fact that, yeah, they're cracking phones so they can find other people, but they can also do you locate you? I wish I had my friend. I'll be read back. I gotta go g rebsence intually.
Speaker 3: And it's also been reported in the Israeli military, but Celebrates received funding from the Pentagon to develop a product to identify it map and expose what it describes as Hamas terrorists, which, as we've seen over the last twenty months, can mean anyone from journalists to doctors, bakers, and even school children. But beyond this, we're really in the dark about Celebrate's role in Gaza. Apart from Gaza, Celebrate also plays an important role in the military occupation of the West Bank. For example, the Israeli Army uses the company software to hack the phones that are seizes not only from Palestinians, but also countless foreign peace activists and journalists there. This use of Celebrate technology is of course unlawful in circumstances where Israel's occupation of the Palestine territories itself is unlawful, as was recently confirmed by the International Court of Justice in its advisory opinion handed down in July last year. Beyond Palestine, human rights groups have long acous celebratee of aiding various authoritarian governments around the world. In twenty sixteen, it was revealed that the beahin Any regime, which is one of the worst human rights records in the world, was a client of Celebrate, and it use this technology to download the phone of a blogger who had reportedly been arrested and tortured simply for speaking out against human rights abuses.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 3: In twenty seventeen, Celebrate was used against Reuter's journalists.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm gonna have to try to do this so that you can see it. So just give me a second. And fucked this up and i'd have to change my direction. Maybe ain't not, Yeah, maybe I'll just go like this. There you go. I can't shoot the whole thing. Can shoot this thing? You see the You see that chip at Sagnel's cards, That's how you can make them tappable. That's a GPS location chip. Now I don't think I still have my it's probably not in this part. Yeah. What's funny is that they don't put them on the driver's licenses, which I'm surprised yet that I see not on the ones I have. But my old military idea, which I think is in a different pocket or something or a different wallet. Now I had it for a while. I'm not sure why it's not in here now, No, it's not in here. That is where I first saw one of those chips, so they could locate us if we were dumb enough to take an idea with us. Now, that is the same thing that that chip there looks very very much like you're like, you're I mean, look at it and then look at what a sim card looks like. That's how they find you. Ms mmmm. That one.
Speaker 3: To me and ma who would charged with publishing evidence of a massacre of over hinga people. In twenty twenty one, the is raelly media outlets are It's published an article claiming that Celebrate was being used by the Bangladeshi paramilitary unit, the Rapid Action Battalion, which is accused of extra judicial killings and torture of hundreds of civilians.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, forgive my apprehensiveness today or I'm going to try really hard to be mindful of it. But every day that I have to pay bills, I become very uh hostile because most of them I don't feel like I should be paying, especially my car insurance. At the level that it's at, it seems a little bit insane. And here's the other thing I am going to say this. I want somebody out there please please help me just figure this out if it's factual or not. I think it is. I think that we're getting we're getting categorized and penalized through some sort of calculation that has been not disclosed, and probably keep it kept secret if you have a vehicle prior to two thousand and five, when a lot more of the computer system shit went in and then it ended. Every successive year after that they have put more and more stuff in, and as Lewis Rossmiths said, since like twenty twelve or thirteen, GMC has been reporting all of your your driving data to your insurance to insurance companies. So they offered me a quote unquote discount if I installed an app and left it running all the time, not just when an apps on, but it had to be on a certain setting and it had to follow me on my phone wherever I went, so even when I'm not in the vehicle. That's why I said no. But they were like, oh, you'll get like fifty bucks off your your your car insurance if you let us monitor every goddamn thing you do. And at first I was looking at it and I read it and I'm like no, And I uninstalled it from my phone before I even opened it up and finished, you know, filling it out to identify me, I uninstalled it, and they kept on giving me these emails we haven't received any of your data. Well good, that's the whole point. I'm not going to sign up for it. So one month my insurance was a little bit cheaper, then went back up again and they're like, we have canceled your your discount. And I'm thinking to myself, well, is it a discount or is this a penalty for not letting them track everything that you do? So if you have a car that's older, that doesn't already have all the sensors in there, that does it against your will anyway, without your knowledge, sends all this data to insurance companies for them to like pick through to find find their clients. And I'm sure there's there's a handshake of money made there between them. Is that really? Is that really a discount or is not having it installed an actual penalty? So is there a penalty for people who have older vehicles that don't want to be survelled? I think there is, and I think if we figured this out, I think there could be a massive class action lawsuit against all car insurance companies that do this, which are basically all of them. If anybody wants to look deeper into that. I have USAA, but that doesn't mean anything. They probably send it out to someone else, and it's probably someone else that actually carries it. I don't know, third party or whatever. But just understand that don't put that stuff on your phone. There's enough of this shit on your phone already. The fact that your phone is in your car anyway. Honestly, they could get that information if they want to do anyway, if you ride around with your phone in your car, which they basically tell you that you have to if you're gonna get that discount, you can't leave your phone at home. Is that crazy? But there's stuff already installed in newer cars that do this anyway, regardless if you want it to or not. You can't stop it. It's like it's like in the interworkings of your quote unquote sensors and all this other stuff. Anyway, all that data gets sent out to other people that you don't know are collecting that data and organizing it and making sense of it. That's pretty messed up, and another indication that we are under constant surveillance. We're being penalized for not being part of the system. Already, This is almost like a social credit score, just you know, violation or a fine because they're taking money, additional money away from you for not having, you know, without granting them full access to every goddamn move you make. And who knows, Like there's iPhones have all kinds of sensors on it. They know when you pick it up, they know when you move it, they know when you squeeze on the sides. You know, they can they can determine if you're mad if you squeeze your phone. Like, there's all kinds of shit that's already on iPhones and Samsung. Samsung and iPhone are very very much the same in the in the way that they are malicious against the user, the person who bought it. This Lewis Rossman is a wealth of information and it gets you thinking about other things and aspects in your life. I actually brought this up in a comment, but he's like got two million followers, and I don't think anybody should be reading their comments after a certain point anyway, because it's like they'll drive you, drive you batty. Not you guys. Most of you guys say really awesome things, and that's very appreciated. Stanley, You're awesome, Karen. You know who you guys are, Archangel all the rest the ones I haven't mentioned as well, a Saxon Ranger or a Voodoo Ranger. I could go on and on and on and on, but you guys are great, all right, So moving on, and by the way, great for stocking stuffers. The hot sauce, the six ounce bottles or the twelve houns battles create stocking stuffers. I'm just saying I got the twelve ounce battles and you guys are interested, man, bam, best hot sauce in the world for your people on your list.
Speaker 3: In the same year, the Committee to Protect Journalists documented the use of celebrit in Botswana to examine the phones of journalists who had been arrested in relation to Facebook posts about COVID nineteen. And these are just four of countless examples of Celebrate being allegedly used by ragings with appalling human rights records. Other notable celebrates you.
Speaker 1: Mean, like America, we have the worst human rights record ever because we're the ones funding if our country is funding the war efforts or the murder efforts of another country or another you know, quote unquote, you know Republic who's really who's really doing what? That's a proxy war. If you're funding it, that's not just saying you support their cause. And you know it's some noble bullshit cause that you're selling to the American people. No, that's an American effort quote unquote American. But you know what I mean, this is a Jewish banking cartel, or the Saturn cult banking cartel, if you want to be more PC about it, because there's all and we're going to get into this too. Remember how I said, even as far back as five thousand years ago, there were Gothic Arians, lat you know, or European type people in this cult. And that's why you see a cooperation, because they're at the very core of it. But also there's been times in history where this OAVEI or jew Jewish side of things has purposely been intentionally mingled with European type people to better their genetic makeup. And this is going right back to the Young Frankenstein thing that Mill Brooks movie. You mean to tell me that I've an abnormal brain into an eight foot tall monster. Yes, yes, that mentality, that sociopathic non empathy, indifferent to their own atrocities, in a much larger, much more attractive, much stronger individual. Isn't that something? And they've been doing this deliberately and there's proof of it, and hopefully I can get to it today to show you they even did this by stealing children after World War Two. If this is you, guys can fact check this. I have yet to do too deep of a dive on it, but it appears to be and it just seems like one of those things that just seems like common sense. But that wouldn't have been the first time, because Kazaria was made up of Scythian Scythian intermingling with a different type of person like the Turk Shaska Nazi that made up the quote unquote crazy Kazarians. So it's already happened before and throughout history. They have changed their appearance from being quite disfigured, almost like weird looking people almost like go like into hard to discern who's who now and then they say we're not. Wait, well, you probably are half at least or maybe a third. By however many times you've you know, had sex since then and had another generation of children. But that's a key core element is that they wanted to absorb us into them and then kill us off. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Pretty interesting tactic take the best genetics of everybody and mix them into them, and then kill off the pure bloods.
Speaker 3: Let's include the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Georgia in the West. Celebrit products were also used in ways that many would find very controversial. For example, in the USA, some universities have been accused of using celebrite technology as part of their crackdown on students engaging in peaceful propelas.
Speaker 1: Okay, again proof that there are no barriers. So this shows maliciousness against the American people by the American government utilizing what they call Israeli companies. Okay, maybe that's where they're from. But who set up that country, who brought it into fruition, who fought two wars for it? Who created the Bolshevik revolution that then went on in murder rampage throughout Russia and Europe, and then went on a rape rampage through Germany, changing the the you know, the race forever quote unquote as that one psychopath was calling for in Russia. Remember, there weren't Russians, they were Bolshevik Jews, and it wasn't it. It was a hostile takeover. After being treated well, very well for over three hundred years or more, they decided to do that. Given freeland, given seeds, training and how to be good farmers so that they could build something for themselves. They were offended by the very idea of having to work, and therefore they would not and they would constantly get right back into selling alcohol and robbing people of their labor and of their own food supply to feed their families because they would get in debt with these taverns. It's all in the book two hundred Years together. It's very very interesting history. And they had everything handed to them, they had preferential treatment, and they still went on to kill crazy rampage crying about how they were being treated. It doesn't matter what you do for these people, they're still going to present it as if they're not on top. If you don't roll over and hand them over your kingdom, you're oppressing them.
Speaker 3: Fund activities on campus. Celebride is also used extensively by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement or EYES, which perhaps explain why the companies share price hit an all time high on the day after the election victory of Donald Trump, who had campaigns on an aggressively anti immigration platform. And this is nothing new, really.
Speaker 1: You see are you seeing the scam here? Are you seeing how this is just becoming more evident, more of the true nature of what actually controls this place and has controlled it coming to the surface in a slow drip, And well, do you know it's it's it's a changes people's perspective when it comes through in corporations and utilization of their But this is this is all against the very framework of our country, which would be the constitution, the Bill of rights. This is making the people the target and the enemy of surveillance by the by the country, and by foreign what do you call entities who may do other horrible things with that information outside of what horrible things will be handled in America. I mean, you do realize that forever they have utilized our countries agencies and police and all these other things have utilized criminals, confidential informants, homeless people, drug addicts and weaponize them cartel's street gangs. You know, like I forgot what his name was, the one the one guy that was murdered that was the you know, the Clinton on the Clinton staff he was murdered by a quote unquote gang member. They do this stuff. They incentivize you're not going to go to jail. We want you to take care of a problem for us. They can do these things underhandedly all over the place to get rid of problems. They don't have to specifically directly target you with quote unquote a fit or authorities and police. They can have the lowest scum who they work with because they're running the drugs with them. Because that's another oive slash Jewish banking cult industry is drug running. So that's why the CIA is involved in it, because the CIA was set up for this very cult to utilize here and elsewhere they can have the biggest and so this this expands their their territory and they reached vastly. And that's kind of what those messages on Twitter were kind of showing when they were when they're being brazen about it and saying that they're going to come into that person's house, giving them the you know, doxing their address online and saying is this where you are? They're texting him specifically and telling them like how did that person get their number? Why are they telling him that they're going to go kill him, and they're saying you're a racist because of some posts that you put on online. So now, how did that all these other people get his information unless some agency government who knows how to get people's information and then linked it to people and said take care of our problem for us. And then that's one of the guys that I'm sending this to the FBI. The person replied back, without fear, ha ha ha, like I give a shit, like any of us give a shit, Meaning they're not going to give away the fact that they have been given authorization to murder you and your family. That's got to be the little secret. But they're not afraid of that outcome either. That's this is this is getting really bad because they're going after people who are just speaking out, questioning things, or who have had enough of the nonsense. And these are just regular people who just happen to have you know, a following on social media being targeted. Some of them are fake too, some of some of them are grifting and have a gift gifts and go out and or a GoFundMe involved in support them against their you know, the the the attacks of government and other agencies and other and other entities. So it usually starts and this is how I happened. The cash Metell's girlfriend or whatever. The people would be given. Uh, there's a lawsuit, five million dollar lawsuit for defamation or some bullshit. And then all of a sudden, all these all these gang members have their information their data. How did that happen? It wasn't hackers. They weren't given it to go take care of problems with them. So first they get on the on the surface level, they get they're under attack by a lawsuit, and that'll just cripple them. If even if it's a bullshit lawsuit, it'll drain and and impoverish that person trying to fight it. Right, So one way or the other, they're still they're still destroying that human being. Plus they're getting given the moniker of racist or anti semitic. That'll be impossible for them to get any type of you know, once they lose everything is socially meaning they're not making money off of social media anymore because they got blacklisted or what ever. And they can't have a bank account now. Now they're not gonna be able to get a job either because of that you know, very very public defamation of them by these people. And now there's also people out in the streets who they're not gonna be able to recognize, who can get the drop on them at any time, that basically have a license to kill. And this is happening in America just and then to add this technical aspect to it, and who's given the information to who, and who's collecting it and who has you know, flot cameras everywhere. We are already in the punch bowl. That's what I've been trying to say. We're in the fish bowl of the panopticon of surveillance, and we can only distract one another no matter what we're talking about, as if something isn't actively being done to limit their ability to do this to us. And when the data centers come in they're gonna and are fully operational, there's going to be so much use sent out to all of this technological coryporatocracy nonsense of AI and flock cameras and all the other stuff. It's just going to be one behaven of surveillance. People have put up these cameras themselves. They carry two cameras on their persons at all times.
Speaker 5: They have.
Speaker 1: Let's see what screen am I on right now? Hold on? Okay, okay, And they have you know, the ring cameras or some of their company's name is Ring is just a brand name on their doorbells. All these can be accessed at any time. And if you don't think that they can be, they've proven it. They've shown it. Anybody can hack into these flock cameras too, and they've done this on purpose so that they can have you know, plausible deniability that it's not them leaking information of your whereabouts. Then matter where you go, think somebody else can report to these violent criminals who have who are already murderers, who are already working with the government or an agency in some respect, either by a confidential informant or by being gang members who are actually selling the drugs, they can send out their people to kill whomever they want to kill, and then they have absolutely it will never get back to this being you know, authorized by official quote unquote government or their agencies. This is the world that we live in right now. So if you think, oh, there's no way that what are they going to do it? No, they'll just criminalize, you know, they'll just have the criminals do it and they won't go to jail, there'll be an unsolved crime. A.
Speaker 3: Celebrite has been openly promoting its tools to Western governments for use against solemn seekers since at least twenty nineteen, So I think that's enough for you to get an idea about the type of company that Celebride is. Now, I want to talk a bit about what self write technology can do. Celebrate off as a range of products for accessing and analyzing digital data. It's best known for its Universal Forensic Extraction Device or you FED, which is the product used to access electronic devices and download their data. You FED can be used on a range of devices, including tablets, computers, USB drives, and simcards. Yeah, but it's most commonly used on mobile phones, and that's what I'm going to focus on in this video. You fed's most important feature is its ability to get into locked phones, even if they're passcode protected. Once you fed has cracked the passcode on your phone, it can start downloading the data on it. Now, what kind of data does it download? Well, the short ends is everything all of your text messages, emails, photos, videos, call logs, contacts, Google searchers, map searches, health data, everything, and when I say text messages, I'm not just talking about SMS. You've fed downloads the chats that are stored on your phone from all of your messaging apps, even the encrypted ones like WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, and three mark. And it doesn't just get the messages you've got stored on your phone, but can often also recover messages you've deleted. Importantly, ufed also downloads all of the metadata on your phone, which is the data about the data. Let's take your camera roll for example. Every phone and video on your phone contains a lot of additional info, like the data and time it was taken, whether it was taken with your phone or someone else's, and if you've got your location services turned on, which most people do, your GPS coordinates at the time it was taken. Location data is particularly important because most of your apps saved this data, and so your phone can usually show where you are at all times. One of the newer and lesser known features of you fed is its ability to download the hidden data on your phone that you can't see yourself, and you probably didn't even know was saved on your phone. For example, every iPhone that uses iOS fifteen or later stores what's called biom files, which can reveal an insane amount of info about your everyday life. There's more than one hundred and thirty categories of biome files, but some of the main ones include the histories of every app you've used at any given time, every Wi Fi network and Bluetooth device you'd connected to, every time your phone was locked and unlocked, every time you've put it in airplane mode, every notification you've received, and all of your Siri usage. Now, some of this data might seem pretty trivial, but it can actually reveal extremely important info about you and your daily activities. To illustrate the point, let's look at the recent high profile murdery trial of Karen Reid in the US. Karen Reid was accused of murdering a boyfriend, and one of the main factual issues in dispute at the trial was where her boyfriend had died. The prosecution argued that miss Reed had killed her boyfriend outside the home of one of his mates, whereas her lawyers had claimed they could have been killed inside the house. Relevantly, the death happened in the middle of winter in Massachusetts and The prosecution used evidence of the low temperature of the battery of the deceased's iPhone, which had been downloaded by you fed to support their theory that he could have been outside in the cold when he was killed. Here is Celebrit expert in with and giving evidence at the trial.
Speaker 7: Is there another subject that you looked at that you analyze in order to reach a conclusion about the time and location of John o Q's cell phone over the night of January twenty nine, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yes. The next one is battery temperature.
Speaker 7: Can you explain a little bit of background on this before you start?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Right, So again, we have a temperature sensor built in within the phone, monitoring for if the battery temperature increases too high it becomes a danger, or if the temperature gets too low and becomes an issue. So it constantly monitors the temperature of the battery and records that information in the knowledge CE data space.
Speaker 3: This same Celebrit expert gave the evidence of the trial about how iPhones also record every time they are in pocket state, which is basically when the phone's cameras are blocked, usually because it's in your pocket. The prosecution used this pocket state data in combination with the location data and battery temperature to try to show precisely where mister O'Keefe was at the time of his death. So it's pretty crazy when you think about all of the kinds of data that can be downloaded using you fed, And it's even crazier to think that this is just one of several products that Celebrate offers. Now, there's not enough time to go through all of celebrates other products in as much detail, but I just want to give you an overview of some of the main ones. You Fed Cloud is like u fed, but for your data that's stored in the cloud. This commonly includes all of your social media data, your phone backups, and your cloud storage accounts like Apple, iCloud, and Dropbox. It also includes sensitive data that's some app store on the cloud instead of on your phone, like all of your Uber activity and your online purchases. Celebrate Endpoint Inspector is a product that allows the remote collection of data from phones, computers, and other devices. This is important because, unlike you fed, which requires the target's device to be connected to the physical you Fed, Endpoint Inspector can extract the data from the device, even if it's on the other side of the world. The product is marketed to corporations to monitor their employees' activities at the office or when they're working from home, but who knows where the government agencies are also using this remote extraction technology. Celebrate Pathfinder is a product that takes all of the data that is downloaded using other Celebrate products and then uses AI to analyze it in a fraction of the time that it would take humans to do. For example, in a matter of minutes. It scours all of your photos, videos, texts, and social media to reveal your interactions with certain people, your movements, and your activities.
Speaker 1: Just because you're a paranoid don't mean they're not after you.
Speaker 3: So that's an overview of the main products that Celebrate currently offers, but it's important to remember that the hacking capabilities of this company are constantly evolving. Celebrate invests very heavily in research and develop which can be spearheaded by the ongoing recruitment of the best and brightest of elite Israeli intelligence units like eighty two hundred. In addition, the company acquires other cyber security companies so that it can take their IP and use it to expand celebrate surveillance capacity. A very recent example of this this celebrates two hundred million dollar purchase of the US startup Corellium, which specializes in hacking phones via different.
Speaker 1: Means hard someone other than that is no.
Speaker 3: Stranger to controversy itself, having reportedly offered its product to companies with appalling human rights records, such as the Israeli co Operation NSO group, which is responsible for the infamous Pegasus spyware.
Speaker 1: Right, really, let me give you that this is just the click overview, But where does Pegasus? And there's really technology for him that sells sophisticated spyware such as Pegasus to governments. That's the EDS group purpose. Its software can access and control it. It targets target. You're the target smartphone including its microphone and camera. So here's the thing. You know, it's funny. Let's say I'm going to the zoo today, and I'm or I plan to go to the zoo. It doesn't matter if I'm nowhere within ear shot of my phone, you know, microphone shot of my phone.
Speaker 8: Or.
Speaker 1: Near a camera that I'm aware of. If I'm telling somebody near their phone, they know where I'm going. Before I go, they know when I've decided to go, they know the plans I'm making, they know where I'm going to be at all times with my family. That's like a multiplier because just because you may be wise enough to keep your surveillance device away from you, doesn't mean that that's gonna Yeah, that's not that's not the biggest uh. I mean, even if somebody has a fitbit watch on their hands and one of those one of those you know, iPhone watches whatever they call those Apple watches, do you never know? If there's so many things to consider, there's the surveillance cameras that are sometimes even in your house, right, do you use those for a quote unquote security? Do you not think that those can be hacked? Do you not think that they're made so that they're hackable on purpose? Do you not think that maybe they are made so that they have to be so that you have no you have no choice in the matter, Like if you're going to design when it has to be accessible by quote unquote law enforcement, who then sends it off to whomever they decide to send it off to, including any little scumbag confidential informant. They decide to oh, yeah, he's becoming a nuisance. Here's the layout of his home dot dot dot. It'll be on Solved Crime. They don't even have to nonckradio. They don't even have to have a red flag law excuse. They can just send inals to do it. This is this is what I'm talking about, man, Like, this is where we're at. And the fact that people know where you're going and they know where you are means they have a pretty good idea of what route you're taking to So somebone can run you off the road in the process if they choose to go with that route that was kind of a pun right route. Yeah, any number of things. There could be a fake, fake checkpoint, a fake you know, an a divergence, somebody who it looks like they're on the road but they're broken down, and because they know through processing your data and your history, that you're a good person that you would want to try to help, so you pull over and then you get killed or they take some one of your loved ones and you never see them again. This is the level that we're at right now. Everything can be done under the under the surface, right under the so you they don't have to be wearing a badge or a uniform or a blue helmet and be doing exactly what they would be doing if they were wearing those things in a scenario where they're after the people, the American people, to suppress them, which is exactly what is happening right now, and I'm showing you how they do it. In tech, smart city surveillance, technology, balancing innovation, using City of Phoenix, using smart cameras to make their streets safer. It's always about safety them, their safety, the criminals who know that if you realize what they're up to, they would be in danger. It's for their safety they want to kill you. Smart city s veilance, Signapore's camera systems, you know, State scoop. These are all just everywhere, and they're not isolated to one place just because they talk about and this is another joke that they do, is they'll talk about someplace far far away that most people aren't at that are watching the video or reading the article, and you assume that they're just over there, but then you realize it's the same corporation that's doing it there, that's doing adults where, but they only are they're only focusing on the places that are farther away, and you're like, oh yeah, well those countries are all screwed up, so that makes sense. You know, those are the places I would ever want to visit anyway, is really spyware makers? NSO gets new owners six days ago? Well that was six days ago in twenty twenty. Well, let's say I don't know. Let's say under is really surveillance living in a dystopian and Palestine. That's NSO. Smart city surveillance made simple compact cameras for smart city applications. Smart cities keep saying smart city over and over again. Right, Apparently you as a smart city supporting smart city. I can see that. I can see the street lights. They're they're the li fi, you know, data collecting freaking purplish hue colored lights with the LEDs that screwed up people's sleep patterns too. I haven't been able to sleep at night for a long time. But I think there's more to it than that, supporting smart city objectives with a single surveillance system. But I mean, this is just one a little quick thing, right. What they are a network of cameras used by municipalities for public safety. Every time you hear this, it's for safety. That means that they want you dead. That's just all just let's cut to the chase and let's stop being bullshitters. They tell tho, the soccer moms and the and the people that they've enabled through allowing them, you know, suffrage to allow these things into their communities, because they don't realize that the enemy is the one talking about their safety. The very people who want them dead or suppressed and beate into submission are telling them that they care about their health and well being in safety you will, really, is that why they are still continually pushing a murderous concoction of poison to inject into your children? Is that because they care about you? Because they're just misguided into what health is. No, they're not misguided. This is a they're all delivered acts. Sulfur can access and control target smellphone, including its microphone and camera. Controversy and a SOB group has been accused of providing spyware that is used to violate human rights by targeting journalists, activists, and political leaders, or people online who happen to have an opinion that gets too popular because they have a following and some of these people are are decoys to be made a fake example of so that it scares other people from talking. There's that element mixed in, so there's a there's a delegitimizing aspect to everything because that's how they keep balance, and that person will just get laundered a bunch of money and a gifts and go or a gofund me and it's just another way to rob the stupid people who have empathy and compassion and care. And then again it's all so a higher influencer status, influencer being a stupid word, but basically siphoning wealth from people who don't have as much as they have already, and you're they're making them more poor. And meanwhile, the people who are who are real, who are sincere and honest, who are developing and giving out information, and that those people still live in obscurity because the the oive algorithm, which is just hey, they're not one of us, don't let them be seen, are still in the dark and nobody knows who they are. There's some good channels every once in a while I find out there that are very very tiny and they have good information. What they are a network of cameras yeah, yeah, smart City cameras. So this is just this is just one little part of the NS groups, the NS group to the Pegasus. Right, So let's see if I have Pega up here, Shadow Dragon Social Net. Yeah no, so I didn't have this one, but we went over there before. I gotta find the guy again there.
Speaker 7: Y Are.
Speaker 3: Was used by repressive raisings around the world against journalists and human rights activists. It's worth mentioning that like Celebrits Group recruitals.
Speaker 1: So isn't this horrible how they've done the aversion too, Because remember I told you the l seeing I or the eye of Horus. That was they used to be a good symbol. It was a sun's symbol and the sun's rays and the eye, the eye and the sky. But it meant the protector, the guardian, those that class of rulers who made it their duty to maintain justice's and and protect their territory, their kingdom whatever, from hostile forces outside and vaders. Meaning if you saw a symbol of that like that, it was supposed to give you relief, to remind you that there's people looking out for your safety, for your health, for your well being. Right, that will intervene if you're being you know, terrorized, and they'll settle disputes justly. That's what the Goths had instituted with their son Colt, and that's that was there, that was their symbol and the ie the sun, et cetera being turned into an eye that's always watching you for malicious purposes, big brother, who's making sure that you're behaving, rather than he's watching over the land to ensure that there won't be any hostile invasions and brutal you know, butchering of villages. Big difference there. One is there to give you confidence in your leadership, in the rulers who are protecting and making your life better. The other is a prison guard.
Speaker 3: Exclusively from Israeli intelligence units, including eighty two hundred for its research team. Okay, so now it's time to talk about the really problematic ways that celebrate technology is used in Australia. Before I get into the detail, I just want to explain and the basic principle that the government at least usually pays lip service to and making laws that infringe upon our privacy. It's long been recognized that there is this tension between on the one hand, the public interest and the police being able to have the tools they need to fight crime, and on the other hand, the interests of people in having their privacy and civil liberties protected. Lawmakers claim that they try to strike the right balance between these two competing interests, and the way that they normally do this is by strictly regulating the use of powers that undermine our privacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's like a criminal self regulating. They're not going to tell you when they're violating you or breaking a law. You have to go find that out yourself through the minutia and the red tape and all the distractions and dead ends that they're going to put in front of you. The twisty turns that it's going to be impossible for you to discover unless you're on the inside. And then you realize, oh yeah, and then the plausible dietiability that was someone else or something got leaked or hacked, right, certainly, wasn't the government just deliberately doing that? And that was a full intent and purpose in the first place, was to give your data and your information a way to someone else so that they could be blamed rather than them, so they can continue the system without the people revolting against it as long as it looks like somebody else is doing something to somebody. Wow, isn't that convenient that these people just get mugged and murdered that have some sort of dispute or have been you know, put you know, named in a lawsuit or something involving the FBI or the government or something else, or some other person who's claiming defamation or or anti semitism or something like that. Isn't the funny how they came up getting bugged and guild that's that's that's odd.
Speaker 3: And by creating mechanisms for external ove aside and review of these powers. So let's take phone tapping as an example. Intercepting someone's phone calls without them knowing is obviously a highly invasive form ofs of violence, and it's for this reason that it's highly regulated.
Speaker 1: For example, Yeah, but who determines that that's okay anytime? And what is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well they, I mean, you can fabricate any reasoning that you want. That's why it's so funny, Like me like, oh, they need they need to have this or that in the in the court in order for them to get a warrant. So if they have the warrant, then they must be justified. There must actually be something there. Are you crazy? Do you know what the courts are? And they're going that's if they even go through that formality they go. You know, if someone says that they they wanted they want you to stay out of their their their place of business or whatever, they have to they have to fill something out. It has to be submitted to you in writing, stating this so that you know that it's legitimate and not just by verbal. But this is how, this is how the freaking police work. They'll call you from a private number and you're supposed to assume that these are who they say they are, and then they'll tell you over the phone that you're not allowed to go back to a certain place because they don't want you there anymore. And you're supposed to what, especially when they're holding something like my cat, my my daughter's cat, not show up anyway? Who the fuck are you? You didn't that wasn't official, That wasn't that wasn't putting me unoiced or giving me some sort of paperwork that that said that I would be trespassing, that that none of the official channels were gone had gone through, but they were going to try to arrest me for trespassing when I was saving my cat for my daughter that they had abducted from our yard, and then pulled this collar off and said he didn't have one. This is how fucked up this world is, man, And then they're gonna tell me, And I was like, like, were you parked on the other side of the place before. I'm like, it doesn't fucking matter where I am. You didn't. Everything that you did in this in this process was completely illegitimate and not by the rule of law, so you can't enforce any of this bullshit on me anyway. And I'm sitting in the fucking car, Rebecca's in there. What are you trying to fuck with me for? And who is the cunt that came outside and called this in in the first place, The same cunt that freaking stole our car, our cat in the first place and then decided to foster it at or her own house. And they lied to me and lied to me and lied to me that they didn't do it and they didn't have the cat because he wasn't there. I'm like, you have it, you have it, And they finally admitted to it though, but it's not here. What do you mean it's not here? But the hell you mean it's not here? And then they charge me like two hundred and fifty dollars to get the cap back because like, well, he needs his shots. Oh so now you're gonna determine what kind of poisons you have to give him before you can give him back to me. And we can't let release him unless you schedule a time to have him needtered. Who the fuck are you people? This is the Humane Society. Do not give them a penny instead of walking for them, throw a rock through their fucking window. I'm just kidding. That was just a joke, just a suggestion.
Speaker 3: Only a handful of agencies are allowed to do it. They generally need a.
Speaker 1: Warr and Peter and the Humane Society are inversely inversely named. They do more euthanasias than any other two groups.
Speaker 3: First, and they can only get a warrant in fairly limited circumstances. On top of that, each year the Federal Attorney General publishes a Report about Telephone Interception, which sets out info about the extended phone tapping in Australia and how effective it's been. This kind of accountability is vital because it's the only way to know if these powers are being abused and if they're actually getting results. So with that principle in mind, let's get back to celebrate. It's difficult to think of anything more invasive than the downloading of your mobile phone. I mean, after all, your phone is usually where the most sensitive info about you and your private life is stored. Celebrate.
Speaker 1: But just to go back to my example, think about this. This was a cat this time, but this is how the system works, from the police and the courts all the way through. The main society is considered an organization that can be tied directly to some sort of public service. Therefore kind of municipal corporation. Right, so the municipality has an incentive to protect their own. Somebody steals, ducts one of your children instead of a cat, holds it out of building that you know that they're at. You go there and you try to negotiate getting your loved one back, and they utilize the force of we call it illegitimate law enforcement, illegitimate authority when you leave, so that you can't come back. So now they're going to utilize so again they're they're the kidnappers. The kidnappers are now being protected by law enforcement, and they're gonna put you in jail. This is how CPS operates. This is our world that we live in, right fucking now.
Speaker 3: Our products can get all of that info and more. And so you think that they use in Australia would be subject to the most stringent restrictions an oversight, right, Well, that's not the case at all. In fact, the way that celibar products are used in this country raises some serious concerns for our privacy and civil liberties. And that's what I'm going to explore now. For starters, Celebrate products are used by wide range of government agencies, and not just law enforcement. At the federal level, there have been one hundred and seventy one contracts between Celebrate and various government agencies since twenty eleven. These agencies have included the AFP, the Department of Defense, the Department of Home Affairs, ASSEIC, the ATO, and more. One of the more controversial contracts is that.
Speaker 1: Was did you see the one that's the ATO is the tax Organization? So they're going to utilize So again, why do you even have to file? Is it to see if you're going to be honest or truthful or not, or maybe you just make a mistake or you forget something, and then they're going to criminalize that penalize that There is no possible way to be one hundred percent sure that there isn't some fucked up verbiage in the tax code that could just be utilized if they decided that they don't like you to make you guilty of something that you're not actually guilty of at all, because you're voluntary. It's a voluntary thing in the first place, for federal taxes. And remember they're siphoning out your wealth to pay for mass murderers and your own and your own death. So maybe at some point you decided that you don't want to pay for your own death anymore. And for the you know, bolstering up the uh, the infrastructure, and the when I say infrastructure, I mean the agencies that go around stealing other people's children and harassing them and pulling them over and finding them and extorting money from them and shaking them down. Maybe you don't want to pay for that anymore. Maybe you realize that this is an evil system that is also enforcing dangerous medical procedures on people and had locked down and destroyed businesses and had no end and of their to their tyranny and justified it with a fraud lie of a virus that doesn't exist. Viruses don't that's not how it works, and that they pushed a poison based on one lie, they gave you another lie. Maybe you don't want to maybe you don't want to give them anything anymore. We got to figure out how to reclaim ourselves, Like I have done this before, but it was only to a hospital when I had a claim that I'm a human, natural, living being and not a piece of property of the day or of the of the of the hospital, which basically is what you do. When you sign in for the paperwork, you're basically signing over and saying that they own you. You don't want to do that. You definitely want to make it very clear that your children are your property so that they're not claiming those Ers.
Speaker 3: Services Australia, which allows Centelin to use Celebrate technology and investigations of people suspected of making force claims for social security. Another controversial contract is that with the Sports Integrity Unit formerly known as the Australian Sports Anti Doping Authority, which is used Celebrate technology to investigate the use by athletes of the performance enhancing drugs. Now, it's important to one.
Speaker 1: Of gay you use them as long as you don't test positive during the actual event, Like, aren't you able to train and prepare utilizing Yeah, I mean you should be able to. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. I mean, if you're taking that chance on your own health, as long as you're clean by the time of the event, and I'll see why they would be a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Standard. These are just the federal agencies that have contracts with celebrit and not all of the agencies who use Celebrate technology. For example, in twenty twenty three, services strily are admitted that it shared celebrates fun hacking technology with this.
Speaker 1: So remember this too. None of this, well, a vast majority of this, besides the cameras outside of your control. None of this would have been impossible if they didn't first make us completely dependent or normalized to this device and that we carried around all the time. Most people don't even call anybody on this thing. This calling it a phone is almost a misnomer at this point. I mean calling it a tracking device, but what entices you. It's like a computer, right, it's a pocket computer. You get to play around on the internet and entertain yourself and distract yourself and maybe do some business on it, and you know, monitor things look around on it. But it's basically all distraction, right. But while you're staring at it and giving it all these types of faces, pictures of your face, and while you're doing this, taking pictures of him, all your surroundings of other people that they're also utilizing. A lot of this stuff would have been it would not have been possible if we still had goddamn flip phones without any screen, without any cameras, with little push buttons on them, you know what they would call like a Nextel type phone, except don't use next though, grabbing those and just using them for actual phone calls, Like I can't even believe that pager thing bomb works, Like who the hell still carries a pager.
Speaker 3: Apartment of Education as well as other unnamed agencies. We don't know which other agencies are using Celebrate products, and that's part of the problem. The same problem exists at the state and territory level, or even less is known about the use of celebrate technology.
Speaker 1: We know that again this is just one company of many.
Speaker 3: Right as contracts, but at least some state police forces as well as other investigative bodies like the new Southwest Independent Commission again corruption. But we don't know whether any of these state agencies are sharing Celebrite technology with other state agencies and in what circumstances. Something interesting I learned when I was doing it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it bother anybody that all these wonderful, beautiful places that were built, and when I say built, I just managed automatically default to Europeans building things, designing them, being the architects and doing great things, and they're in beautiful territories with lots of resources, lots of wildlife, water scenery. Doesn't it suck that so many of these beautiful places are uninhabitable and you wouldn't even want to go visit there anymore, and they're doing that on purpose. But it's turned us so against travel and tourism or contemplating ever moving out of the place that we know. It's like the W know versus W You don't. I don't know anybody who would elect to be an Australian right now. I don't know anybody who'd elect to be a New Zealander right now. I don't know anybody who'd elect to be a lot of things, and right now it'd be it's it's a it's a damn shame that Russia doesn't have other territories that are tropical, because I like a certain I like a certain temperature. You know, It's just it sucks. You can't even conempblately like, oh, I'll go to Japan. No, I don't. Oh I want to go to I'd like to go to Australia Sometimes I really don't, though, what about these islands and off New Zealand. I'm good. I'm good because I don't want all the baggage that goes with it. I don't want all the travel bullshit that goes with it. I don't want all the surveillance and spying and renting the scans and all the way whatever the hell else they're putting in place, Like, I don't want to be. I don't want to subject myself to all that. So what's the what's the alternative? Well, you make millions of dollars and you get your own yacht, and you've traveled the ocean. Until someone decides to torpedo you a in a freaking destroyer. I guess, I guess that's what you do. You hit a ride in Zuckerberg's forty five million dollar boat and a plot to throw him over. I guess. I'm sure that I'm sure that place is loaded with enough automatic weapons and I'm sure there's I'm sure that thing's heavily fortified, or at least they have a a an arsenal under a sealed lock door in that boat for his his his detachment of security. So what do we do? You know, It's like one of the main things that has crippled our company since twenty twenty one is are huge, huge. We had so many people from Australia that loved our hot sauce, that loved our spicy honey, and they stopped coming to San Diego because of the restrictions at home and because of California be in a mess. And this was the case for a lot of different places, but Australia was one of our hugest like hubs of people that would get our sauce on vacation, tons of people, and then it just completely turned into zero. And then with the vat tax and all these other stupid things and making shipping ridiculous to the point where it costs more than the items that you're buying. Europe all together, any EU country. That's a lot of places. They used to be supportive of us on our website, so was Australia. But there's a twenty I don't know if it's more now twenty percent vat tax, So it's not based on the actual product that you buy. They're taxing you on the fucking shipping and handling too, So it's like doubled that. So if fifty dollars was how much the product was and fifty five dollars was the shipping, they want twenty percent of one hundred and five before you can even pick it up from the post office. Who the hell is going to buy things anymore when it's just more than doubled their cost plus twenty percent, all because of all the bullshit in between, and they're not traveling anymore, and disposal income is shrinking down like crazy. Most people aren't doing a lot of traveling because of that too. People who used to travel are holding tight on their money now. There is no there is no sense in the human psyche or their consciousness of a bright future, of a better tomorrow. They don't feel confident in spending money. They are more holding onto things right. And I think there's another health scare coming, I really do. And I think that the sooner people get aware of true health, the better they are going to be because they won't be sucked up with this lie. They won't do things. They won't go through the stupid hoops, they won't play the stupid reindeer games, they won't through the little pantomime that they are going to be told that they have to do, because they'll know that's ridiculous and that it's not how things work. And if they have older nutrition and nutrients that they need, unless they're being directly poisoned, they're going to be all right. And you know, that is what it is. That's why we do our Wednesdays with doctor Glynnen. That's why we have the stuff on my website for the Azure Well, because that does keep you well above everybody else. And once you're aware of that, understand it. You know, you realize that you've hit It's like you've you've found Everland or whatever. I don't know how to describe it. You know that you've come out of the medical matrix, the suppression, and you're living a better life that doesn't involve being dependent on mds with a cult philosophy that they don't even realize kills people because they're that indoctrinated into it that they don't recognize that drugs are never the answer because that's what they prescribe, because that's how they make them money. They're drug dealers. Not all those drugs make you feel happy, but all of them definitely bring it closer to death.
Speaker 3: Search for this story is that the Australian government is not only a client of Celebride, but it also pushes Celebrite onto other countries. People familiar with the geopolitics of this region might know that the Australian government wields a lot of influence over some of our smaller neighbors, and one of the way that this manifests is with policing. The Australian Federal Police has a big say in how the police forces of our neighboring countries operate, and in the last few years, the Australian government has provided Celebrit products to police forces in countries including Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea and possibly the Solomon.
Speaker 1: Islands Papua New Guinea. Like, who the hell's there? I thought there were still cannibals. Really, Man, guaranteed all these people are OIV controlled Ori fucking v You had all those people in the you know, who was that guy? The who is the name of that that are disease that they were talking about? Ah at last, Man, I asked it. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: The AFP also provides Celebrate training to these and other Pacific nations. Okay, so now that you know some of the agencies using Celebrate technology, let's talk about the way they're using it. For me, this is one of the most important aspects of the story, yet it's something that most people don't know about. Why is it so important because there are very few, if any, known restrictions on the use of Celebrate tools by these agencies, and this has resulted in mobile phones being hacked on a large scale in this country. To illustrate the point, I'm going to focus on the New South Wales Police Force because that's the agency that I deal with most as a criminal lawyer based in Sydney. Fuck in New South Wales, none of the restrictions that apply to other police powers to protect people's privacy and civil liberties apply to the use of celebrate technology. For instance, the cops generally need a warrant if they want to do things like search your home, tap your phone, or install a listening device.
Speaker 1: Kuru. Yeah, those guys, the child reapists that were out there in Papua New Guinea and the ones that came up with the bullshit idea of the slow virus. Yeah, they were Jewish child molester's surprise. Surprise, is anybody else surprised? The Kuru Guru is the name of the video that I shared with you a while back, and that was guy goshk who I'm talking about, who went on to exclaim how he loves little boys and they've always jumped into his bed. He never forced anyone they wanted to, you know, And then he got graphic about things and lips and certain things wrapped around. Yeah, so he's a sick, sick fuck. And that's that's where you get a lot of your HIV eagles AIDS type of bullshit from. Is that guy who was raping children in Papua New Guinea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, by Senior Ka to secretly record the conversations you have with people. To get these warrants, the cops need to go to an indie and authority locking judge, your magistrate and presents some evidence justifying the warrant being issued. What this evidence needs to prove depends on the warrant being requested.
Speaker 1: But again, this is based on their rules, and nobody's watching them to see that they carry out these rules, that they hold themselves to their own standard. This is this is where this is true, that this is in place, but that doesn't mean that it's followed. They can override this, ignore it completely, or falsify that they did it. If they want to surveil somebody, if they want to bring someone down, if they want to do whatever they want to do, or if they want to do it to a whole territory, they're going to do it. They're not gonna be like, oh no, our own you know no, because they're already a criminal organization. Government is criminal is a criminal organization. It has become that because of the Saturn Jewish banking cult in control of all cories that I've destroyed it and they've used our military to destroy it, and in times past they used European militaries to destroy other countries and territories and set up they're banking dominance over them. It's the expansion of the pair site. It's the rash that keeps on spreading. And like I said back in the other episode about Jesus came if he was a guy and if it was a thing, If then he showed up in the place where the intervention needed to occur. He gave him the last chance to ultimatum, tried to show them, try to tell them. He didn't go to other Europeans and say, hey, listen, you guys really need to fix your shit. No, because we already got it. We are just a benevolent creator, that same guy he was talking about, And so he went to them with the proposal. They murdered him, torture to murder him. If the story is true, and that meant okay, well, they denied the offer, and the rest of God's people, those who believe in the beneluc creator were supposed to have picked up the torch at that point and fix the problem. The problem being they've already had their last chance, They already were given their last opportunity, and they not just threw it in the face of the of the messenger. They murdered him. So that was our signal. That was our q to obliterate the Sanhedron and everything that it stood for and everything else that was associated with it, to get rid of this Saturn cult off the face of the planet. And we haven't done that, and now they are going to make it so that we can't even live on this planet that they've overtaken. They're black stone or black rock is a black cube, and we're all inside of it, all neatly packaged in our own little prison cage of deception and illusion, our panopticon that they can shake like they shake those little baskets with the with the two praying mantis in them, so that they fight each other and kill each other. They agitate them by shaking the box, setting it down. The gamble, the gamble on who's gonna win is the Chinese people? Do that? You want to be part of that or you want to step outside the box, thinking outside the cube.
Speaker 3: Why is the cops to show they've got a good reason for the request. For example, if the cops are applying for a warrant to search your house, they need to demonstrate that they've got raisonable grounds to believe that they'll find the evidence they're looking for at your house. Now, look, I don't want to pretend that the system is perfect, and there are any of critics who argue that these warrants are given out too easily, but at least it's something. It provides some independent oversight and it deters cops from making dodgy applications for warrants. It does when it comes to celebrate. There is no legislation in New South Wales, or for that matter, in any Australian jurisdiction that requires the police to get a warrant to search your phone, and from experience, I can tell you that the cops take the view that if they get their hands on your phone, they can celebrate it without approval from anyone. So how can they get your phone? Well, there are several ways. One is, if you've been arrested for whatever reason. For that situation, the police can seize.
Speaker 1: You and that's as something that is legitimate reason. They can just arrest you so that they have access to taking your phone, and then no matter what your crime is, they're going to use that as justification for learning everything about you. And anybody you've ever been in contact with. So think about this, even if it's not you that they do that too. What if it's someone you know, but if it's somebody that's been around you with their phone, do you see how they can avail everybody by you know, it's like the piggyback thing. This is kind of like the same way, even though he's in a retired Dan Bongino was talking about how the levels of surveillance operated for spying on people that the government or the NSA or the Five Eyes or whatever aren't supposed to, but they do it by this other thing where if they're surveilling somebody who's associated with it, but they have made some sort of false justification for well then if you know, it's like the peering eye thing, the line of site, well then if they find something out about the perse people around them, then they can jump over to here and do the surveillance. And it just keeps on. It keeps on like a you know, branching out further and further. It's like a it's like a snowball rolling down a hill. It just keeps picking up more and more momentum. Oh, that's interesting, that's a little BUSI that looks off. So it's they don't have the building through fourth amend to be prying into this type of information at all whatsoever. But they do it. They do it because those things don't exist anymore, because we haven't enforced them in over one hundred and fifty years after they brutally devastated us with a civil war, and I think at the level of our own DNA like traumatized every generation that came after to become timid and cowardly because of the brutality of the whole thing that occurred.
Speaker 3: A warrant if they reasonably suspect that it will provide evidence of the commission of any offense, regardless of how trivial it is. But even if you're not under arrest, the police have the power to take your phone without a warrant in various situations. For example, the police of the power to stop and search you and your car without a warrant, then they have reasonable grounds to suspect that you're in possession of a prohibited drug. Now, it's important to understand that there's no minimum quantity of the drug. So if the cops suspect that you've got even just a tiny amount.
Speaker 1: You have to have. Okay, what's the You can't do You could say that about anybody. How do they how do they prove that they have a reasonable suspicion in the first place? You know, the reasonable take a little whatever the hell the acronym is the articulate, articulable suspicion, reasonable is the is the first word. How do they know that? They just decided that person has a car. That's a little bit dilapidata. I bet you they have drugs. Let's pull them over. Let's let's let's look for a crime. Let's go look for a crime.
Speaker 3: Weed or coke on you. They can search you, and once they search you, they can seize your phone if they reason to.
Speaker 1: Say, they don't just go oh look cookt we suspect and evidence of what they call a relevant defense, which covers most crimes.
Speaker 3: An even easier way for the police to get your phone is if they do it with your consent. And you might be asking, why would anyone agree to give up their phones the police, Well, it actually happens a lot. You see, most people don't know their riots, and they're intimidated by the police. They think that anything a police officer asked them to do they have to do, and a lot of cops know this and take advantage of it. Now, I should add that some defense lawyers in Australia have tried to challenge the status quote, and they've argued that the police actually do need a search warrant to celebrate your phone. In doing so, they've relied on a twenty fourteen case from the United States called Riley versus California. In Riley, the US Supreme Court held that the police do generally need a search warrant to search a mobile phone. One of the main reasons for its decision was it's finding that searching a phone is more akin to searching someone's house, which you need a warrant for, than searching their person, which you don't need a warrant for. In fact, the court found that searching someone's phone can be even more intrusive than searching their home. Now, if this argument made sense back in twenty fourteen, it makes a lot more sense in twenty twenty five, given how far the technology has evolved since then. Our phones now hold a lot more sensitive data than they did a decade ago, and with the help of Celebrate the police now have the ability to download all of it, but unfortunately these legal challenges in Australia have been unsuccessful and the position remains that the police don't need a warrant to celebrate your phone.
Speaker 1: And it's important to add minds the thing, Okay, well you want you want this information for me, give me your phone, held me your phone. And the people who say that, you know, this is what Lewis Rossmith said too, is that all these people say, well, if you're not doing anything wrong with this, make blah blah. He's like, okay, He's like, hen me your phone, give me your phone, all right, because nobody's gonna do that. Nobody's gonna hand over their phone. They're going to talk a bunch of shit about how if they're not doing anything wrong, it's still sensitive information. It's still your personal private information. It doesn't matter if you're doing something wrong or not. And who the fuck is going to determine what's right and wrong when there are a bunch of demonic criminals that are going to try to make you feel guilty or feel bad or feel like you know, you need to be remorseful or repentant against something that you do are you out of your mind? These people are child killers and they're going to determine the morality give me a break.
Speaker 3: Thanks experience, a lot of cops download phones as standard practice, regardless of how trivial the case is and whether they actually think it's going to help their investigation. Now, in some cases I've been able to persuade the police not to celebrate a client's phone, but it's usually up to the good will of you.
Speaker 1: How do you know they didn't your office.
Speaker 3: Are and that's something we don't always see a lot of the result of all of this is that the police are downloading mobile phones at an alarming rate in this state. Now we don't actually know how many phones New South Wales police are celebrating each year because they're not required to report this, but we know from anecdotal evidence that it's massive.
Speaker 1: And here's a good thing. Again, they have more data than just yours now because they have everything that you've interacted with and everybody you've interacted with. So again, this makes people not want to associate with one another, right, They don't want to be around each other. I don't think phones should be carried around in public to be personally on it's with you at all. I don't think you should drive with them. I don't think you should go into stores with them. I think you should leave if you're going to If if you can't not drive with it because you're worried about a flat tire or something calling for whatever, get a different phone that doesn't have anything that crap on it. Maybe get a ship phone that has buttons on it you need to dial somebody for your insurance or whatever. But other than that, like, how long do we live without the need for that before? How long? Why are we depending on it now? You're going to freak out because you can't distract your brain. Maybe we need to start having longer attention spans and think about things and you know, contemput your day. Instead of having your brain being distracted all the time, the time, you can plan to make yourself better, make yourself more money. You could all be done without this thing in your face. Because all the stuff that they're gathering, they're not gonna just delete it because you didn't they didn't find something on you. They're going to hold onto it and they ay're going to be able to utilize that data down the road somewhere against you or someone else that you're faciliated with, or somebody that you walked past. I mean, this is the level of surveillance that we're talking about here, just with one person's phone, and how many how that opens up access for that criminal agency that's masquerading as an authority to pry into other people's lives and maybe find targets of who they want to take their phone up next. And so it goes you an idea, just with my practice and monitoring where your children's activity is through your phone and through theirs. Because of the interaction and the closerness, the proximity of it being with you and then not, they can tell how far away they are from you at all times, so that they can decide if they want to be predatorial when to go after your child.
Speaker 3: Here, I received dozens of Celebrate reports and phones that have been downloaded, and I'm just one criminal lawyer of thousands in this state. The other day I spoke with a colleague who had recently cross examined an officer Alady Hearing. The officer gave evidence that she downloads about twenty mobile phones per.
Speaker 1: Week, first of all officers, and she should not go together. Soldier and she should not go together at all.
Speaker 3: And that's just one police officer in one police station. There are more than four hundred police stations in New South Wales alone, So I don't think it's far fetched to estimate that the New South Wales Police Force is downloading tens of thousands of phones each year. And that's just one agency in one state. Just imagine what the number is nationwide. Now, some of you might be thinking, okay, but the police are only doing this to criminals, right, so who cares? Well? The first thing to remember is that not everyone who the police stop and search ends up being charged, and not everyone who is charged ends up being found guilty. A large number of my clients who had their phones celebrated end up walking free. Another important thing to know is that the police also regularly celebrate the phones of victims and witnesses of crimes. I see this especially in cases involving allegations.
Speaker 1: Of sexualist victims and witnesses of crimes to get their phone celebrated to not just the quote unquote person who did something wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh, where the police will download the complainant's phone to get the messages they exchanged with the accused or with their friends about the incident. Now plenty of times the messages are relevant.
Speaker 1: To celebrate is just one word, one name of one Israeli a company of many, just like Pegasus and Nso, just like Social not just like Shadow Dragon Man oh Man, oh Man. This is the digital checker. Quite literally, the very people that made up of the checker, that made up the Bolsheviks, still at work on a larger scale worldwide, utilizing corporate But it's just a proxy. The control is still the control, and it's still coming to the same same source. And that's if I try to explain anything, I hope that's what I'm what I'm describing, even if I'm not saying it directly, It's what I'm thinking and I'm trying to convey, is that all of these things have one centralized commonality. It's one entity, and this is how it expresses itself and expands across the world to control things. It controls countries, It utilizes as a tool corporations and these things to act as if they're separate from their control, but they're not. It's all the same animal, it's all the same cult. The cult is the Jewish banking of cult. It's the Saturn cult. It's the serpent cult, if you want to go back that far. It is in control of worldwide medicine, which is allopathy, which is evil, wrong, and sorcery and witchcraft and pharmachia. It is a death cult of pharmacuea okay, so that's a great way to suppress people. It's in charge of the regulations of all the poisons that they force into food, force into farmers crops, and they are the manufacturers of said chemical ridden food because of the umbrella corporations controlling all these things like craft in this and you buy something that's processed, you're gonna get the poisons because they've actually legislated them in so that you can't even make certain claims about food or say that they're self stable or that they're you know, they're not going to go bad at a certain time. You can't even put a cell by it, you know, sell by data it, or say it's a good until this day unless you put this chemical that they want you to put in there into there. This is not for your benefit. This is that cult in control of your entire reality, and it's poison, poison, poison, just like these people have been poisoning the well and people and stabbing them with poison and you know, plunging poison in them for a long long time. And if you want to talk about the poisoning aspect itself, it goes back thousands upon thousands, about thousands of the years, all the way down to the Edda where they were they were experimenting on the populace, just like they were in uh Poalomese dynasty in Alexandria Egypt, Alexandria, they were utilizing quote unquote prisoners to test different types of snake venom on them to see how they died and what they went through to depict certain poisons for mass use on other enemies of theirs. That's that's as far back as that's pretty sick.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: I think it was clear Patch of the seventh who actually killed herself by selecting one of those for her own. And that's we're supposed to believe that she killed herself and that wasn't foul play, but she uh scratched her skin with it, and uh she picked thecuse after sitting there without a complete indifference to her to her brutality as she was killing people who who knows what they did. Maybe they stole bread, who the hell knows what the what their crime was. But they would utilize different snake venoms to see which one, you know, which ones were most effective, and she chokes one for herself, so they say it's to kill herself. She did kill her, She did die of snake venom, but we don't know if it was by you know, foul player was her. It's pretty interesting. But this whole cult is what I'm trying to get at, and it's what I'm saying. It's been the same entity that has been at war with mankind and the other European ancestors for five thousand years or more, and they have not changed their nature in all that time. And throughout his you can see the same patterns of behavior, the same refusal to assimilate or to accept or to do any type of farming because that's not the way they want to steal, and they want to make other people work for them. They feel superior even though they're inferior. And then when they when they realize this, they start to integrate in co mingle, which has the same thing as fucking other ethnic groups to make their seem more desirable, more desirable traits in the meantime, still trying to annihilate everyone else. But it's the fact that they commingle is an open ambission that they know that they're inferior, and so it goes throughout history. These people are in everything doing this is like I said, the digital cheka. This is how wides spread, this is, this is how vast this problem is. It's an intricately detailed into everything that you do. They create, They own your perception of reality. Most peoples, most people who still go to their doctors, who still take their prescription medicines, who still go to get flu shots and all kinds of other shots. Even the people who don't do shots, they're still going to go to their doctor when they feel pain, or they have a bump, oh my god, or they have a sore back. They're not going to go to chiropractor. Typically, they're going to go to someplace that their insurance covers, and then they're going to get medicine. But whether they take it or not, I don't know, but it doesn't matter because they're still in the cult. They're still bowing to the altar of this allopathic murder machine. And that's the first choice that they default go to when it's not necessary. Get what you need in your body, the ninety essentral nutrients. However you want to do it. I have two ways that are awesome. And then just stick with doctor Glyndon, stick with doctor Manzo. Keep yourself away from these people that are going to harm you. I go there for freaking pain in my in my in my abdomen or lower lower abdomen, and they juice me with five hundred times the radiation of an X ray and tell me that it was necessary. And then they tell me that they already knew that the kidney stone was there because of a previous time that they poisoned me with a bunch of radiation. Well, then why did they need to do it again? Why did they need to do it again? Because that was more more important than my than my health. Now, if they're gonna if they're going to prioritize like that in that one instance, what do you think they're going to do throughout the rest of way? Do you think they change their nature? For?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's a trap. Stay away from them. What's the alternative? I've already shown it to you. This, this is the system that we're in and the more we keep going and bowing to different parts of it, the more power they have over us, because they have power over the people that don't get it. And that's that basically is like the tidal wave that pulls us along with it is the current that pushes us along with it. We have to be fighting against that current. We have to swing and swimming upstream because we don't want to be flushed with the rest of them. And the more the more we try, it seems like the more they resist because they don't want to know and they don't want to hear, and it's harder for them to deny it. Well, does that mean we keep pushing or does that mean we are wasting our time? I don't know, but we have to at least know that it not gets fooled still, because then what good are we if we're If this is why I don't like the arrogance of some of these people online. And they're younger and they're stupid, and they think that they're brilliant, and they'll they'll talk down to people and say I discovered this or this that or blah blah blah, and you know, I must be so special because I'm getting this push back. It's like I've been doing this for seven years and I have better understanding of all these times than they do, because they're all they're doing is gleaning off of other people and then repackaging it and sending it out that you know, their their's their videos, and they're not doing any research at all. They're just watching other people's videos and they're doing it doing their own They're not reading, they're not doing anything. They're probably artificially created to distract people from actual reports of people who do do research. In fact, but they always say things like they're they're they'll they'll have this thing where they're very judgmental and condescending to people who so so it's like shaming people into believing in their way. It's a it's a really dirty tactic. And then they'll expose through their own statements that they also have absolutely no clue about other aspects of the same deception or the same deceivers, because they'll they'll wholeheartedly embrace something like the idea of a virus or COVID nine or vaccinations or some other thing, and it's just like, are you now you're still oh, because you're smarty pants and this because you think you have some little nugget and you're like, I'm a king now because I have this nuggative information. You don't even know what it is, and you don't know the implications and how far the roots are, how deep the roots are as to how you could have walked that back and found a whole lot more other things that were going on that were just that were bad, that would have that it would have given you a bigger picture, and they never see it. They never see that picture because they're fake people and their their obnoxious arrogance bothers me like, how can you be like anti Oh, don't commingle with these people? Blahlah blah blah, And then be like asking people, are you are you an anti semi? Do you validate that comma? Do you honestly validate anti Semitism? It's anti evil. If you're anti evil and these people do a lot of evil, they're gonna say that you're an anti this. Who cares what the fuck they say? Who cares what they say? You know, you're not a bad person. In fact, you're witnessing really bad things happening, and you're and you're recognizing who's doing it. It doesn't matter about their other attributes. A murderer is a murderer. You don't like them because they're murderers, not because of what they do and what kind of clothes they wear. Like, why do I care where you go to pray? I get a flying fuck unless that that place is a place where they plot to kill you, then I care. Then it's then it's a terrorist organization designed and you just call it a synagogue. That's when it becomes a problem. I don't go to I don't go to a place. I don't go to any group, and oh, look there's a cross on the wall, and let's plot the death of people. If we don't do that, only they do.
Speaker 3: That definitely should be disclosed to the defense. But they are real issues with the way the police go about it. Sometimes firstly by using celebrates you fit, the police don't just download the relevant messages from the complainant's phone, but all of the data. Secondly, the police will then often provide the defense with the copy of the entire download of the complainant's phone. Now, again that's helpful for US defense lawyers because it can contain relevant information, but the truth is the vast majority of the data is completely irrelevant and often very private. An example of this happening was in the high profile sexual assault prosecution of Bruce Lean a few years ago. In that case, the Australian Federal Police provided the entire celebrate download of Britney Higgins's phone, which even included her counseling notes to Lehman's lawyers. Some of the phone's content, like text messages she had sent to certain people pride to making the complaint, were clearly relevant and damaging to her credibility, but most of the data was entirely relevant or otherwise inadmissible, like a counseling notes, and shouldn't have been served. Now. The police in that case said they gave the defense.
Speaker 1: Mose just to seven just so you're aware. Yeah, that the whole rabies, which is got used to call hydrophobia. That is one of the biggest indicators. That's not the biggest, but it's one of the frauds of pastor. And that's why reading the book A Champar Pasture, as well as reading the Blood in its third anatomical Element by Antoine Beschamp himself, are essential for understanding the great, great deception. A Champer Pasture is by Ethel Hume. Everybody should read it. I've read parts of it here. But no, he's this is all based off of dorminism, which is another fraud, and it's part of the cult. It's the it's the Freemasonic slash Cabbalistic slash ancient cult that I keep talking about perpetuating and pushing and reforming our belief in science and into scientism, which is just another structure where they try to validate their own Kabbala mysticism and point it off as being real. And they utilize things like NASA and all this other shit to verify shit that they said that they that they discovered themselves. It's it's all to validate lies. So one liar tells another person's lie and also that's real, and they do it through science. So therefore you think that you're you're just not smart enough. And they must be the ones with the day they got all the big microscopes in the way in the white coach. They they must know what they're talking about. No, the very concept of vaccination is evil, sol is and wrong. It destroys, It forces your body to react, and it makes your pleomorphic microzyma have to react in a certain way to maintain and stabilize the system, and if it can't, then it throws it off balance and bad things happen. And it's deliberate that they're doing this, playing around with different types of potions, and the sick, sick, depraved shit is what they force upon us still, and they're gonna have AI with a five hundred billion dollar budget oracle custom make poison to kill us more efficiently. This is the word we're walking into, guys. And if you don't comply, they've got all kinds of cameras around you. They'll know if you don't spoiler your pill. They'll know if you don't get the injection. That'll probably have some sort of tracker in it too, because they like putting tech in. You verify that you've taken it through some sort of beacon signal that they can receive back from your body, some sort of Mac address.
Speaker 3: Higgins phone download by mistake, but I've seen several cases where it's been done knowingly. In other cases, the police might not serve the entire download of the phone, but they'll still serve a lot more than they should. For example, a year ago, I was representing a guy who'd been charged with sexually assaulting a woman during a hinge date. When the police served the prosecution evidence on my office, it included a partial celebrity download of her phone that contained sexually explicit messages that she had exchanged with another guy that had nothing to do with the case. The messages were never going to be admitted as evidence at my client's trial, but the cops gave them to us anyway. Another major issue is the lack of communication by police when they ask alleged victims to hand over their phones. To give you an example, a few months ago, I gave advice to a woman who was an alleged victim of sexual assault and domestic violence by her ex partner. When she first made the complaint, she showed the police the relevant messages on her phone. After her x was charged, the cops asked for the phone so they could download the messages, but at no stage they tell her that they were going to download her entire phone and then give it to her ex as lawyers. So she was understandably pretty distressed when she found out that AREX now had a copy of all of her messages. With her friends and family, her photos, her health data, everything. She told me that had she known the police were going to do this, she might have thought twice about handing over her phone to them. It might surprise you to know that what I've just described is actually a pretty common experience for sexual assault complainers. In fact, it's so common that in the recent inquiry by the Australian Law Reform Commission into Justice responses to sexual violence, the advocacy group Full Stop Australia recommended a review of this celebrating practice to protect victims privacy. Interestingly, the lawa Firm Commission didn't adopt the recommendation in its final report, but regardless, I think this is a phenomenon that will receive a lot more media attention in the years to come. The next issue I want to talk about briefly is the lack of oversight when it comes to celebrate use. There are laws in this country that are designed to provide some accountability to the public about the use of police powers that undermine our civil liberties. For example, like I mentioned a bit earlier, each year, the Federal Attorney General publishes a report that discloses important in telephone interceptions need to install listening devices hidden cameras from their database indefinitely. The same goes if you're an alleged victim of crime. Hughse Britney Higgins as an example, again, the Celebrate download a phone sat with the police long after the criminal prosecution of Layman being discontinued and all fifty six thousand pages of it ended up being subpainted in entirely separate defamation proceedings.
Speaker 1: See, that's why you need that's why you need to get patent her organization to AI so that it can sift through that fifty six thousand pages of just random data points and make sense of it if you're looking for something. But again, will AI hallucinate? Will it look for a pattern that's not there because of your request? Will develop some sort of you know, assumptions in between that weren't necessarily there, that could make a break of the truth of a matter. How's their accountability to figure that out unless you go through the same fifty six thousand you know, pages of data yourself and make sure that that's not true. And that's kind of defeats the purpose of using it at all. So it's like it's like believing the translator what the knuniform means. How do you know that they know what the canoliform means? Then they are not just making something up because they want you to believe it. If you don't know how to read the kennuniform, how do you know that they're not lying to you? How do you know they didn't just make a mistake. How do you know they didn't, you know, use creative license in a place where it was a little bit faded, or they just didn't know so they guessed. So how do you ever go and base anything like oh oh or dead languages that you don't speak? So how do you trust that this is the word God word of God and that it's not just man manipulating other men through their their claims that God did this and God said that. How do you know? You don't You don't know how many times it's been changed. You don't know if there's even words in your language that would properly and effectively and accurately express what they were saying in that language, or if the euphemism of that was even supposed to be taken little of that, or if it was so vague of a language because it was such a primitive language that they took a lot of creative license into making it into something that it wasn't even said. So it's a bunch of bullshit to believe in it and constantly like harp on it like oh this, and then again the same thing with anything. So go back to the AI. How do we know if we're not doing the inspection ourselves, if we're not doing the analysis ourselves. How do we know if we're not able or capable of doing the analysis ourselves. How do we know that they're not lying to us? How do you know that there's no uh, you know, malicious type of what do you call it? Lenient? It leans towards the negative of something because of the way it's programmed and design to look for or fabricate something in the negative, regardless if it's there or not. How do we know that that's not programmed into the so that they can find reasons to incriminate. Why would we trust any of this? Why would we trust the people behind it? Why would we trust somebody like Alex Karp who wants to murder people, who wants the GOI to die? Why would we trust Peter Thiel who wants the GOI to die and takes it in the anus or open ai who also does Why are we allowing the biggest disgusting sodomites in perverse, psychopathic people who hate mankind and want the majority of us to die to have so much power? Why is Trump empowering them and giving the wealth of the nation over to them? Your money or your your wealth? Money's bullshit, right, because he's just a face on. He's just a mask on, the same demon, the same demon that controls all of Europe, the same demon that controls all of Europe, that also controls the Federal Reserve and everything here, that created the baby that they call Israel, so that Israel could cause problems that America could pretend that they had nothing to do with. But yet they fund so therefore, who's problem? Whose action plan is it? Really? If America funds something and gives weapons to someone, it's their desire that a certain outcome occurs, So therefore they are the ones causing the conflict. If it's in the Ukraine, that means we're at war with Russia. If it's between Gaza, that means America is at war with Palestine and every other country in the Middle East, that these faggots bomb. Put the blame where it belongs. Who who's handing out the funds, who's giving the weapons over to them? Israel is not the scary person. We are are our demons that run us just represent themselves more clearly in the Mirror's reflection that is Israel.
Speaker 3: By Layman against Network ten, and then in defamation proceedings brought by former Senator Linda Reynolds against miss Higgins.
Speaker 1: I care about this part. Let's go on.
Speaker 3: Here, your daughter will end up and who will get to see it. Perhaps the most important question with all of this is can Celebrate it self access to the data that is downloaded from people's phones. In an interview with Israeli Nadier in two thousand and nine, then CEO yose Khama boasted that Celebrate controlled all products remotely. Now, that could be seen as an admission about access to data, but I accept it's not entirely clear what he meant. As a lawyer, I'm evidence based and I try to avoid unfounded speculation. Having said that, and just based on what we've spoken about until now, I don't think it's some far fetched conspiracy theory to think that Celebrate may be able to access the data that's being extracted from people's phones using its products. I mean, let's not forget that we're talking about a company that is made up of elite Israeli Army intelligence veterans, and it still has very close ties with Israeli military. So if any company has the know how and the motive to collect the data, it's Celebrate. But let's look at the evidence specifically. I'm going to talk about two documents.
Speaker 1: That are highly reverted, making these distinctions as if they're not one and the same. Just because a branch of a murderous organization decided to go into business, it doesn't legitimize themselves as being something separate from that entity that is the enforcer or the viol the violence bringers. It just means that they have an IT department. Now, that's what the eighty two hundred is everywhere in this country, all over your social media, and these are people tied directly to Celebrate and other companies and so Shadow Dragon all these other places. Eighty two hundreds ringled with all this crap. That's what's doing the surveillance over TikTok that was happening before they even sold and forced to sell, right, they were forced to sell? What kind of power do you think that is when an entire country? Oh wait, never mind, I forgot because the Chinese people aren't really Chinese in the first place, so they were going to sell because they were told to. They haven't been they Chinamen haven't been in control of Chinas And Smile Channel wasn't as fucked up as it is now and it wouldn't have been of Shan Kai check made it to the top of the level there. He's out read than having to flee to Taiwan because we we sort of betrayed him a little bit, didn't we? Our demonic government that is lying liars who lie? Who else is a lying liar who lies? Oh yeah, that Saturn guy and his cult killing. But as far as I'm a seating guy in his cult.
Speaker 3: Where have never been reported on? The documents are contracts between Celebrate and Services Australia. One is a license agreement for the use of Celebrating and access the data that's being downloaded from our phones. How often this is occurring, we don't know and we can't find out due to the complete lack of transparency. Now the contracts I've just spoken about are owning with Services Australia. So you might be asking, are there similar clauses and Celebrates contracts with other agencies. Well, from the research I've car out, the answer seems to be yes. Although it's not easy to find, celebrates current license agreement is available on its website. The agreement is almost identical to the one with Services Australia, and crucially, it includes the same clause authorizing Celebrate to access data held by customers. The only other Celebrate license agreement I've been able to locate online is that from the Gilbert Police Department in Arizona, USA. No look at that was buried at the back of some council minutes and so I'm not sure if many people have even seen them before. Here you can see the same clause authorizing Celebrates access to customer data in certain circumstances. This is in my state, so that celebrates license agreement. But what about its contract for services, Well it doesn't app It.
Speaker 1: Is really surveillance in my state in this country at all. Why is it so saturated with them Because they're not the same, They're not a separate entity. And if you want to put the real face on America. It's already been them. Why else would we have funded a Bolshevik revolution and fought two World wars to destroy all resistance against them? And then when did when did the vast amount of poisoning and GMO and crop dusting and all this sort of stuff start to occur? Well, kind of in between the two bars, but mostly after the second one, when they decided it's time to start poisoning the fucking population and lying about pandemics so that we can murder a bunch of goy because we go in the place.
Speaker 3: Now any copies of it publicly available, But I'd be surprised if the one I've obtained from Services Australia is not standard. From the way the contract is drafted, it appears to be generic. And also most tech companies generally use the same contract with all customers to ensure consistency.
Speaker 1: Like I would. How is it that I wouldn't be you know, some way that they could contact where they're doing a documentary. These these people who have millions of dollars to throw at a documentary that then they don't basically have any explanation as to how or why they spent that money because you can always find the stuff online, so you don't have to pay for it, you know what I mean? Like, where did that come from? Who who invested into that? Who are these sponsors and investors who create things like the like the Occupied documentary. I think gold Cot was one of them, went back in the day that did a lot of these spn ones. But where do where do the people even get into it? Like, so, does that mean stud doing all these networking or are they coming to him and or were they what do you call it? Were they related to the to the thing, same thing that created him? And this is jow that they have their creative persona person out front that they're doing all this other's things in his you know, image, basically in his name, because he's the he's the he's the face of their controlled up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just asking because I didn't I didn't have anybody banging down my door trying to give me millions of dollars to do a documentary. When they said no, it's okay, we got the we have the know how, we have the camera crew. You don't have to know how to do any of that stuff yourself. If you got all the equipment. We want to do a documentary. You seem to know a bunch of stuff. Let's, uh, let's make a really awesome, kick ass documentary that help people understand things. No one's called me, no one, no one's sent me an email? Why not? Why did somebody else get it?
Speaker 7: Like what they is?
Speaker 1: The purpose that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why would so much money invested eight to ten million dollars on these on these documentaries, probably even more than that for what? For what payout? What are they actually gaining from it besides quieting or putting into obscurity other people who aren't controlled, who were seeing all these things that they then find in a documentary because they were siphoning this information from people who were actually doing all the reporting and all the investigation and all the research, and then changing it so that your information goes deep and digs up some really bad dirt on people and their's mentions the same stuff that you do, but skims the surface, protects certain people, keeps things vague.
Speaker 3: Another troubling piece of this puzzle is that we don't know where government agencies store the data they download from our phones. Now I know from experience, the police in this country have traditionally saved the data on computers and hard drives at the station. However, Celebrate is slowly but surely transitioning its products to the cloud that some products now operate exclusively on the cloud. Here's a primo video from last September for celebrates Pathfinder product, encouraging customers to use the product and host its data on the cloud instead of on local servers.
Speaker 2: Deploying in the cloud allows your agency to invest more time, money, and read.
Speaker 1: You know where. They say the storm's coming, and they kept on doing the same thing with the jump. The clouds are required for the storm, and the storm is not a good one. These are the dark clouds. This is the data demon. This is this is the eighth the ether of the devil, not the regular ethel the ether.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: This is the AI brain right.
Speaker 2: Sources into fulfilling your core mission.
Speaker 3: Now, it's important to bear in mind that pathfind that analyzes the data downloaded using all Celebrate products. So presumably by using Pathfinder on the cloud, the agencies are uploading all of the data they've extracted from our phones and devices onto the cloud. Now this begs the question why Celebrate trying to get government agencies to store all this data on the.
Speaker 1: Cloud can be disseminated to whoever they want, whenever they want, for a constant total dominance and surveillance over all of mankind.
Speaker 3: Can celebrate access the more easily if it's on the cloud. Well, you want to find much information about this in the public domain, but I was able to locate this recent primo video from Celebrate where the spokesperson described what happens. One starter is remotely extracted from a phone or other device using endpoint inspector.
Speaker 9: Once that collection rights, that's the UFD file, and that's that full kind of forensic image, and that's going to go to Celebrate where we're going to actually parse out that data. So it is going to come to Celebrate Parson into the UFDR, convertict the messaging to the rsm F and then we're going to tr.
Speaker 1: Keep themselves relevant basically as also we hit the process it therefore we can't utilize our services, you know, one time or and then this is this is interesting how they keep themselves an integral part of the of the procedure. That's that's that's sneaky.
Speaker 9: Right over to relativity one in their workspace that was set up during the job collection.
Speaker 3: Now she goes on in the video to claim that Celebrate deletes all the data once it's being processed for the customer. But how do we know if this is true? It's worth mentioning that the cloud that Celebrate uses is the Amazon Web Services or aw That's horrible.
Speaker 1: That's horrible. And this goes right back to Bezos and then you start to understand once again, it's all the same people controlling your destiny, and they're all selected, high ranking cult members of this demonic cult of child sacrifice. Bezos was made, he was created, He was given unlimited funds from a from the faulty what do they call that Fiat system to fail upward and to undercut other company is to make himself number one. When you have unlimited funds, you already are the winner, right because don't you usually go into business to make money? So doesn't that usually mean that you don't have as much as you'd want already? So the companies that have more money than they would ever have been able to acquire from others because it's already unlimited. What's the point of being in business anyway, except to consolidate and you know, centralized control over certain industries, so that the demonic force that is pumping out the fake money has more access and control the people from over people and how they have the you know this, So the celebrate is using why would they pick Amazon? Why would the Israeli company pick Amazon of all places? Because it's part of their fucking network of demonic sorcery that they have over everybody, and this is their people. They're working with their people. And this is how the circle jury cancheck of money goes for AI too, where somebody's funding somebody, but they're take that money, they fund some other places to take some money and it's just round robin or you know, I feel like hot potato, and it's somehow not legal to do that so that a company can say on the report. So they get investors like, yeah, we just had invested, we just received one hundred million dollars, one hundred billion dollars in investment funds. You should you should you know invest with us and buy our stock. And then they take that money and they send it to someone else, who sends it to someone else, and there's really do we even know if the money is real?
Speaker 3: Cloud This raises concerns of its own, because, like Celebrate, AWS has close ties to the Israeli military. Specifically, AWS provides computing services, AI and other services.
Speaker 1: To Amazon is directly involved with mass murdering Gosins. The Israeli Army is using Amazon's cloud service to store surveillance information on Gaza's population while procuring further AI tools from Google and Microsoft from military purposes, and investigation reveals there you.
Speaker 7: Have it, so.
Speaker 1: We can do so. How many people knowing that are going to delete their Prime membership and pay for shipping every time they want to buy something from Amazon? Or are they going to continue to buy from Amazon? Doesn't Amazon have everything? Department stores in your neighbor could even have anything anymore? Or do they stop caring stuff because because everybody buys that type of thing online, there's other places in Amazon. But go ahead and look for someplace that has stuff that's reasonably braised. I don't know, maybe you can. But are we just as dependent on this as we are on Amazon? Should we stop that? Should we discontinue that type of behavior because we know that this Amazon is going to then order us at some point and is in the process of already collecting all of our data to do so. The end result of confiscation of your data or confiscation of your weapons has a same end result. It's not done for your benefit, it's done to your detriment. So if it's happening to you through this already and through Amazon Cloud, what happens to the Gaza, Look what happens to anybody else? They don't like They don't like us at all. They hate America, they hate Europeans. They're going to murder us, however sneakily they have to do it so it doesn't look like they're doing it in like an official capacity. It doesn't matter. They're still doing it. They're still going to select who's vaccine, who gets what vaccine so that they die. They're gonna select what type of you know, poison is going to be in that one based on your medical records, who you are, your identification, and then being in this digital system as to whether or not you're gonna get the poison hot shot or if you're gonna get the Oh, he can move on to the next round shot and they're not gonna be there's gonna be zero non compliance to the shot itself. It's just gonna be determined whether or not you're gonna get the death shot or not. So that's one quiet way of getting rid of people that they don't want. The other one was what I mentioned with them just sending out some fucking gang member or some somebody that that works with them, you know, through many, many levels. It's not somebody who works with the FBI. It's somebody who the FBI works with, who's a cartel member, who then has all these other little fucking shithead minions, and he tells them to go whack. That person doesn't have to be a reason they go. Like, they harass you, they gangstock you, they they tore at you, they rack your they damage your car, they damage your property. Then they kill you or your family in front of you. You know, they can do all kinds of things. And this Amazon thing, this monster needs to go. I don't think anybody could could uh assemble with enough balls and courage to do that. And we'll and we think we're going to handle this greater parasitic entity. We won't even give up us. We won't even give up Amazon. We won't even give up this thing and go back to push button phones that don't have screens that don't have cameras. You've already decided that we're going to be dead. We've already decided that our families and the people that we care about are worth less to us than convenience and technology. That it's just so, it's so alluding and interesting, these wonderful distractions that they put in front of our faces, that we will not we will not give up any of this stuff. We are the narcissists steering into the water. Even though that was poorly, poorly misunderstood and completely hijacked story. Narciss has never seen a reflection before because he was so enamored with his owner reflection that he was so enamored with his own attractiveness. That's the misconception. He was staring at something like this, and he was he couldn't stop looking, he couldn't look away. He wasn't looking at They took they took the mirror out of here. I was going to say, he wasn't looking at this, He was looking at this and he couldn't look away.
Speaker 3: Really, military under a one point two billion dollar contract known as Project Nimbers. Now I want to make clear that I'm not positively alleging that Celebrate can access all of the data that's been downloaded from our phones using its products. There's simply not enough evidence for me to make that claim, but I am saying that there's a real risk that they might be doing this, and in my opinion, that's not a risk worth taking. Okay, So now that I've just set out a very long list of concerns about Celebrating and it's use in Australia, I want to win with two main recommendations. The first is that the federal and state governments were reconsidered their relationship with Celebrate altogether.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to say the General SAO, because I would recommend the General sell after all. That what a disappointing end. He didn't. He didn't recommend the General cell. All right, let's see what we got for talkie talks over here's my head and so there you go, Milo g ninety afternoon friends, because it's the juice the after noon, fellow truth seekers. What's up Dan and everyone that's a nuts dand hey Mike Garland, Uh he gets talked to each other. I need to pretend to do that responsible built thing. So I'll be listen things for a bit. This is my story. We all, we are all the we are all the rest is that really resistance? I remember when they stole your cat and that entire debacle it was total bs.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: That wasn't twenty twenty two, I think, or one. I can't remember one time I got a dog from a humane society.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: VL nineteen seventy seven. I failed to get the raby shot in a timely manner. They sent a fucking animal cop to my house, threatened to turn to what.
Speaker 8: The dog.
Speaker 1: Had my kids, Uh, take the dog back? That's what I think that was. Had my kids crying. It was eye opening. Yep. How's that's how they can invade your world and take the loved ones away from you. When you have an animal, it's your it's part of the family. For them to say that they have to inject it with poison in order, and it's all based on a bullshit lie. What rabies? What rabies? What shot? Why do you It's it's an excuse.
Speaker 3: For they.
Speaker 1: They We can't articulate how it's a lie because there's no information out there for us to articulate it in. We can't pull and resource something that never was validated by their system because their system won't validate the truth, so it'll be untested. And and then we'll say, well, this is our my reasoning, this is this is why we this, and they'll be like, no, it isn't because we haven't.
Speaker 3: We haven't.
Speaker 1: Uh, we haven't conceded that that's that's a valid that's valid. So no, because some fucking scumbag named pasteur In, this germ theory and virus nonsense still stands to today, even though he said himself that it was false. We have to live under that lie, even if we notice the truth, and we have to subject our loved ones to what we know is poison because it can't be anything else. It can't be anything else because the other thing that they're telling you it's for is a lie. It doesn't exist. So why are we subjecting ourselves to this poison? Why are we letting our animals be subjected to this poison? When do we draw the line to say enough is enough? I think it comes to when they want to. When with this demonic child killing cult and those who represent it without knowledge that they represent it, come to your door or come to your uh, your your pediatric room at their at their practice with a needle in their hands saying that they're going to inject your child with poison. That's when you say the fuck you are, and I'll die on this sale or kill you. And then I end up moving three hours away to get out of that fucking state to protect my daughter. Rebecca told me, if I had known how many repairs I had put on that shitty van over the time that I've had it, that I would have been able to buy a brand new vehicle. Because I was driving three hours one way each time for you know, I was using some beat up, old white astro van because I was like actually six of them all together, and rather than buy something newer number one, I didn't have time to even look. I didn't have the desire to spend anything out of our savings, and I didn't want to have something super new that had a bunch of shit on it that could break, that could cause something that would normally function fine to not function because of some computer or some stupid sensor that would end up costing a shit ton of money to fix. So I didn't want a newer vehicle even back then. So I didn't get anything, and I ended up spending She said, like forty thousand dollars all together on these stupid vehicles. Could have had a nice brand new car, a vehicle van with that money and all that time, plus all the gas back and forth. But guess what my daughter was say, stayed protected. She didn't go back to that scumbag pediatrician with the freaking pointy objects. Fake it to you, bake it. Private Science of Louis Paster was very good read. Yeah, and totally should read Big Sean Propesstor by Atul Ethel Hume. You have to read that book. I have read portions of it to you. But the fraud is so freaking massive, and there's so many other things that I have been privy to you over the over the time that I have been looking into this stuff. It's it's just more reinforcement. One single book is going to do it. It's when you read or watch these documentaries or these and you read. Reading is more of a personal experience that all show the same thing. It's not just one person coming up with this conclusion. It's everybody saying that you know, in all these different places that you're finding it that this was a complete and total fraud from top to bottom. You can find information of that in virus Mania, but you should start with pay Shopper Pasture because you see at the very core of it that this was a brotherhood, Masonic bullshit, lie whatever you want if you don't want to call it Masonic. It was the cult of medicine, the cult of science that had branched away from reality already because of dominism. That we're taking people because they're part of this cult of dominance, this supremacy cult, away from truth and reality, and they were trying to form their own artificial world and construct utilizing false data so that they can make excuses for overarching overreach into people's lives, into cattle, into you know, raw milk, into animals, into every little thing that could weasel its way into your life. So the animals they were attracking, they're attacking farmers. In the beginning, they were attacking farmland. They were attacking the farmers. They were attacking their livestock and the and their product, the milk. And this was all done with intent, with funding through Rothschilds, same fucking demon. People say, oh, the Rothchild thing is like cliche. No, it really isn't it is cliche because it's overused by stupid people and the wrong areas. But they say Rothschild, people under you're talking about the top level, or at least people's perception of the top, that there's another top on top of that top. But it's close enough to where you understand, Well, if you got rid of the Bank of International Settlements, every single property that the rod childs own, and you know, meeting their homes in all countries and all the ones in Switzerland you got rid of, you got rid of you know, Bank of International Settlements, the IMF, the United Nations, all these other things. It would cripple them for a long enough time to where we could maybe live our whole lives without having them get caught back up, so that our children at least could live a normal life and push back their their agenda's uh you know, projected dates of conclusion. Why not do that? Why not why not attack the Vatican and take and take it over through storming them so that you don't wreck any of the vital information that they've stolen from the people that they may have in their vaults. And if they don't have anything, their volts fucking torch the place, it's a place of child killing. Who cares we can build something or maybe because I don't think you can extract the evil out of that out of that place. And that's you know, if you talk about the Holy Roman Empire, who's who's serving who? Is it the Rothschild Jewish banking system serving them or are they serving the Rothschild Jewish banking system, Because I would say it's a toss up. But I don't think that they were bailed out because they bought the Holy See. I think it was the Holy See as the dominant force because right when you get down to it, it's the same cult. And that cult, with their papal bulls, have already determined that they owned the world, the people and their souls, everything that's on the surface of the earth. The people themselves are property according to the Church, and they own their souls, they have their they possess your soul. So if this is all true, at least according to them in their paper bowls, it is true, then what happens with that, well, they have product property managers that they call the Jewish Banking cult or whatever what we call that, the Saturn cult, the same cult doing all of the moving and shaking and operating for them, or it's all one and the same without distinction. Maybe we don't need to make distinctions. Maybe that's another fallacy, is to make a distinction at all. In London recently, if uber eats type delivery most exclusively immigrants are delivering alcohol or anything like that, they have to request passport, driver's license type idea. Yeah, well that should already have been disclosed through the app before you place the purchase. Anyway. Yeah, that happens here though. I mean, you go to story, you buy alcohol, you just suppose to be idate. I haven't done that over eleven years. But that's Pastures notes and documents were one hundred years under disclosure. After his death Bedashan was in Paris at the Ark. I areading around that writing book. Yeah, okay, that's great. But if you don't know, if you don't know, if you don't know bay Shamp, you don't know the whole story. You don't know that this information was what was stolen from Beshamp in order to make Pasture look legitimate. I'm telling you that's all, like, that's all finding great bout Geeson, But what about the full story? What about the fact that there was it was already figured out the reality of how illness works and how it makes perfect sense that you could fix that and you could prevent that through nutrition. And why because signaling is what happens with the pleomorphic microzyma that actually determined what happens inside your body. So why wouldn't why wouldn't that be something that you'd want to look into. I get it that giche. Yeah, but I already know all this stuff about Pasture, and I know all of his failures. I know all of his crimes because I read Ethyl Human's book. So I don't you know, I don't want to get lost in the minutia by somebody else that I don't know who's not tested. I will read it, but it's not like it's not like it's uh gonna tell me anything I haven't already discovered through the other stuff I've read and been subjected to. I mean, every single time they've gone on a vaccine spree for some other thing, they've missed it. They've missed labeled what the cause was like with smallpox, when it's been contamination most of the time that caused people to have poisoned toxins. Try to push out through their their their epidermal there, and they say it's a virus. It's not a virus. Everybody knows that. Most people know that. So Celebrate sold phone hacking tech to repressive regimes. Data suggests Separate hacking kit is one of the most popular forensic tools on the market, capable of circummenting past codes and extracting a wealth of data from sea cell phones. US law enforcement agencies have invested heavily in the tech. Do you see that. We were just talking about Australia, but look at that. I don't know why that would be clickable in the tech, But Celebrate may have also sold it to weares, to authoritarian regimes with abysmal human rights records, such as Turkey. You mean like Kars Shemish where the fucking cult was originated. You mean like the Turkishaska Nazi because definitely not the Cappadocian type, the United Arab Emirates, and Russia. What's wrong with Russia? According to large cache of data obtained by Motherboard, this is also vice. So take it with the green of salt. Fuck you and your ads. I'd already have it, asshole, but look at it. See this is the place I applied to look at look at the This is the Pythagorean triangle right here, right next to what looks like a compass.
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that a little interesting? Does that not look like a big Masonic symbol to anybody else? Or Pythagorean? The revelations raise questions around celebrates choice of customers, whether it bets them and who cares. No, it's it's really company. They don't have a morality, dumb ass read more hacker steel nine hundred gigabytes of Celebrate data. Well, yeah, I'm sure that was totally by accident too. While products like those who Celebrate can have legitimate use in forensic acquisitions, Yeah, but who is determining what's really what's bad and what's what's a crime because they made some arbitrary law. Why are we trusting that in the first place. This is not a tool that government should have. This technology needs to all fucking go. We need to be eliminating the data centers and dealing with the fucking Oh my god, we'll be back in the nineteen nineties again with the nineteen eighty Who cares life was better back then? Who cares. Oh, let's see horrible crippling death not as convenient technology, but still plenty of technology. Horrible crippling death not as convenient technology. Global crippling death not as convenient technology. I think the real data centers are probably underground, you know what I mean, places you can't find them to destroy them. I'm sure there's plenty of those down there too. Celebrate isn't asraeally firm that specializes in mobile phone forensics technology. The company's flagship product, the Universal Forensic Extractive Device, can pull SMS messages, call logs, Internet browsing histories, and in some cases, deleted data from phones in the investigators physical possession. According to a Celebrate spreadsheet, UFDs, which is Universal Forensic Constraction Device, can extract data from thousands of different models of mobile phones, including popular Android devices, supports the fucking show. By the way, a Motherboard investigation found that USA police agencies had collectively spent millions of dollars on Celebrate products because they were told to US. Federal agencies such as the FBI and Secret Service are also Celebrate customers. We live in fucking Israel. Okay, this is what this is. We were Israel, proper Israel over there is Israel satellite. We are fucking Israel, period, the end of our lives. I want to know how to extract BlackBerry. The data also contains customer support tickets with clients asking for assistance on technical issues. Blah blah blah. Cares these tickers to the I don't care about the rest of this article, honestly. And this is Salvation Data Technology, leading provider of digital forensic solutions, provides one stop digital forensic solutions for signal single digital forensic tools like phones forensics. Again, see how they keep on. This is so important to their endgame that we should be throwing these out already. We should already throw these out. Honestly, we should throw these away. They should go. Data recovery means stealing it from your phone after you've deleted it and to integrated digital forensic lab. Why choose we only went through this a little bit. There's a bunch of bullshit. Now I think this is for This isn't governmental level. This is a consumer level, but also law enforcement, military and intelligence, IT and finance and labor lab constructor and blah blah blah blah. All right, look at that es, SIMCHAR and phone forensics navigatting the challenges of phone digital investigations SIM and phone forensics navigating blah blah, that's a good luck. Oh look there's a big thing. That's what I was just showing you on my on your credit cards on my old military ID. Even if you've had these forever, if they still have them in your possession, they need to go. They need to be far far away from you and your family, any one of these things, which means you have to get rid of your cards too, not just your phone. If you don't want to be foun that's the way you want to do it. Not to mention the fact that everything that films you from the time you leave your house is if you have one of those stupid ring cameras, then you're surveilling yourself. If you have if you have security in your home, security cameras and security audio, you're being watched by someone whom you don't know or something that you don't know at all times while you sleep. And if you have a modem with internets of Wi Fi, you're they know what room you're in at all times because they can they can tell when you're they can just like they do the point data on the face. They can do that. They know where you are. Then you walk out the door, or you walk down the street. Everybody else's ring camera knows where you are too, and so do the street lights. Good luck, good luck out there. The rise of ASIM technology has revolution utionize mobile connectivity, offering a more flexible and efficient alternative to traditional SIM cards. With eSIM embedded directly in devices, users can switch carriers digitally, which means they also can't get rid of the fucking sim card without needing a physical card. This technology is particularly prominent in modern smartphones, such as the ESTIM card iPhone series. Right, of course there'll be iPhones, and I bet you it's in or on this way too, Samsung. Soon Samsung is just the android fucking iPhone. However, this advancement introduces new challenges in end phone forensics. While simcard forensics has traditionally been crucial for extracting data like call hogs and messages, the shift to eSIM means that forensic experts must adapt their methods. Is this saying the same thing over again? ETIM stands for Subscriber Identity Module, Subscriber Identity Dream module, which is what SIM is. Okay, fair enough. It functions similarly to traditional SIM blah blah. This allows the device to be more compact, Okay when a user wants to change character, Okay, who cares? Rolls the SIN cars and EASIM cars and iPhones. So this is your old SIM card way of putting it in. You know what I'm talking about. That's the same goddamn thing that's on your credit cards that you can tap with traditional SIN card iPhones. Forensics, the digital forensics SIM cards traditional blah blah. Why are you eSIM cars being embedded within the device rather than removable pose new challenges in the world. This is how long you had to read through the same shit over and over again, repetitively in order to get to the part where they're actually gonna talk about what they said fucking fifteen feet above us. Unlike traditional SIN cards, simstore data digitally with the device itself, within the device itself, and are not physically removable. This shift to a SIM technology means it's going to be easier for them. It means that forensic aspertics can not simply pull the SIM card out of the device to access the data. Did you know that the data was STA stored on the SIM. Of course you did, right, not just not just an identifier, but also like a like an SD card in a sense, it's said investigators need specialized tools to access and extract SIM data. And this is another reason why you can't put They call it be movable storage, external storage. Just maybe they call it into an iPhone. It's all one closed system. They don't let you put a card in there. They don't let you put a Macro SD card in, so you can't expand it. If you want to buy one hundred and twenty a gig, you have to buy one hundred twenty a gig phone. You can't put a two hundred fifty six gig chip in there afterward to add more storage so that you don't have to keep it on your phone, so you can keep the lag time off your phone. You can't do it. For instance, an iPhone can store multiple Eastern profiles, enabling users to have a different phone numbers and network profiles on a single device. These profiles might include called lahdah blah blah blah. You get it. It's paying the ass for them, so they say, But it's actually going to make it easier because it's going to be granting them access because it's how it's going to software. It is gonna be built for that, and that's why the ESUM is in there in the first place. So they don't have to have a physical so they can do it remotely through cloud share and signaling it to do it remotely rather than having to have the physical device in their hand. And that's why this EASM is important to them. Advanced video detection and log analysis for smarter investigations in digital forensics, the integrity and timelessness of video evidence are crucial. Right, evidence and crime and forensics all assume that these are good guys who just want to stop bad guys. They are the bad guys. They just want to stop the good guys. Okay, that's that's the part. That's the problem. It's in the hands of the worst people who hate you, who want you dead, who want me dead, who want everybody dead. I don't want to look at that.
Speaker 7: Stick with the jacket.
Speaker 1: Okay, so real quick, since so we can get back again my website, say this is the FOD you're watching, This is my website. Click that one stop shop for my house sauces that's your temper percent off to coupon code. And then there's all the sauces down here. Do not use the coupon codes on the ones that you're getting free shipping on. You're getting free shipping on these packages ahead right up on top here or the gallon, because it all come free shipping. No additional keypounds, no additional keypoonds, no additional keypons. And if you're getting bottles and you're selecting them and you're getting like say four or five and whatever, then you use a keep on and he used a keep on. All right, there you go, And these are these are the six ounce bottles that are in the picture. There's twelve ounce bottles as well, So you get the same amount of sauce for the same weight because one is glass and glass adds a lot of weight, so you get double the amount of sauce in the same weighted container in the twelve ounce plastic one. So you're probably are not getting that one. And besides, if if the six ounce is in this particular case nine ninety nine, well it's not, and you're getting double the amount. It's not twenty ninety nine for the twelve ounce. It's sixteen ninety nine. So think about that, you're saving an additional three dollars instead of getting two six ounces, which you'll have two pounds worth of weight you would get. You know, see what I'm saying. It's it's only one bottle and you're getting double the amount that's in the six ounce into getting it for less. So that's this is how it's all set up. So in its advice is you get the large twel vance bottle. Plus it's chatterproof, right, you can get the glass bottles. Glass bottles are here for you. But I'm just saying, all right, and then, oh yeah, the venom is awesome. I love the venom. On Friday, I think I might break some of my hot sauce to the the taco stand. I'm gonna take my daughter too, because that's the next time I'm gonna ease a Friday, which means I'm probably gonna become a chain smoker. In between, so I can stop myself in mind to eat, or I just drink a lot of liquid. I need to white my teeth. I can't be doing that. All right. Get into doctor Peter Glidden's membership all bussers twenty five percent off coupon code do it you want to? And then over here's BB five for the five percent off of the actual whale products, which I also take. Okay, I take the Hopeful multivitamin. I have the full of make it. I have to buy another one. I think about my out a full of atenc blend, and that's like a the way I take it. It's ninety last nine days because I take the full eighth eighth of a ounce I'm sorry, eighth of a teaspoon. You take it sixteenth of a teaspoon in the last you six months for that much, So it's less than ten dollars a month.
Speaker 7: And I have.
Speaker 1: That at home. The whole Food Sea Complex. I'm trying to get them to take that instead the crystal stuff that they take. I've gone through my bottle of core copper. I got to get another one. So the things I'm telling you about it was I would recommend so this one, this one, and then you can scroll down add the core copper to it, and then you gotta click this twice. Not I'm gonna pay attention to this stuff today and then the IP six supreme. All right, I'm gonna be putting out my own touring and you can get this, but I think it's going to be cheaper with me. Let's see, I'll make ninety capsules. Yeah, it's gonna be one thousand milligram. I'm sorry, it's gonna be a yeah, a thousand milligram, which is one gram servings, and there's gonna be thirty servings, so it's like a thirty day supply of the touring. But I might actually mix it with somebody something else. I gotta figure it out. I might just have straight touring. Touring's got a lot of good ra benefits to it, but I already have the creatine hydrochloride out there as well, So if anybody orders it, it's just gonna be a couple days because I think I think Alex's out the last of it. There's not enough to make another one hundred serving one side have to order some more. But it only takes like two days to get here. So I have a clean source that I get it from, so it's not it doesn't have any of the bs in it, like multidecterrin or anything like that. So if you're doing keto, it's not gonna screw up your keto either, okay, okay, all right, support the show. Just stuff for your loved ones for holidays, you can even uh. I mean, I'm just saying if you spent months on here, you wouldn't get through all the information that's on here. And it's a lot to learn and take in and understand. Oh yeah, okay, I don't care about that anyway. Let me see who's over here real quick before we get back into the next video. I forgot to pull these guys up. Nothing of goodness happened though? Oh is it because non koshers? Oh, non coast result is on? Is on with Gyteppe or just Sepp? He's on with her. Hey, look there's a bunch of people on here. Look at that. Look at that. I get the same ones every time the more you notice. I like that. And jel we had to go through scanners off, so it's not good. They said that the radiation was equol Onto eating two bananas. I'll take the bananas and said, two bananas. What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: What the hell are they doing? The bananas? Leslie faking gaytar what are you talking about? Oh? You guys are talking to each other, okay, speaking of fake and gay? Yeah, where's a where's handsome? Truth at I'll piss people off too bad. The dude's an asshole and he only he plays gay well because he is. It's just saying, where's the flock?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: What the flock? This one's about forty three minutes long, and this is already a long video here, but let's put this one in first. She said, politicians call all constituents criminals with no rate to privacy. That one's interesting, but let's go to this one first. Taxpayer funded AI sur real, It's why flocks thirty thousand cameras have to go. Let's do this one, and then we're gonna jump into some more flocking shit. Okay, all right, maybe mestap it out of the way again in the right spot mmm, because we're gonna make it smaller. Yes, all right. I just wish that I wish I could get this thing that wrapper out more so it would just be blacked out screen. That'd be so much better plaice and you can see the background. Yeah, but all right, I'm smaller, crush you smaller and smaller and smaller. I did your finger nails, ser smeller and.
Speaker 4: Smaller, having a lovely day. Welcome today's episode of you are being surveilled by AI cameras everywhere you go and you're paying for it. I'm your host Wis Rossman. Today we're gonna be discussing flock cameras. I'm not gonna call them license plate readers because I don't accept the premise of assholes. No what do I use their vocabulary when they are disingenuous and trying to convince me that I should pay them money to be able to be watched everywhere that I go. I got access to an email that I don't think was supposed to go to the person that it was sent to, and it was making arguments for why there should be AI powered surveillance cameras that are installed all over the city that we pay for that are just know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna dig into this.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go through what these cameras are, what they're capable of, and why you should want them the fuck out of your city. This argument going back and forth is in Iowa, but I've heard the exact same shit said for these cameras getting installed virtually everywhere. It's the same line of argumentation, and I want you to tell me if you feel like it hits a nerves. Our police chief needs our support to allow licensed plate readers. The left ACLU claims it is an investtion in invasion, investion of privacy. They had a group at the last council meeting against this in a petition. I have a petition to be signed. I will be at the next council meeting. This is a great way to keep bad guys out up ooh, out ooh of our town. I appreciate any help from your friends can provide by speaking at aurn next council meeting in favor and in support of these There have been anti camera protesters who have appeared at past council meetings and the countil needs to youar pro camera citizens to come into our next council meeting to speak in support of these cameras. Here's some bullet points. These cameras are not facial recognition cameras and they only look at license plates and vehicle features.
Speaker 2: The data captured by these cameras is not used for.
Speaker 4: Immigration enforcement efforts, only for stolen vehicles or vehicles associated with persons with outstanding warrants. No law abiding citizen needs to have any concerns The protesters claimed that these cameras are an invasion of privacy the fact that they are already being tracked by facial recognition cameras every time they go to a store or get money from an ATM, or get gas. Everyone can already be tracked with their cell phone, by their computers and interactivities by technology and automobile. Protesters are not using common sense and are trying to flame fear over fact slash logic.
Speaker 10: Again.
Speaker 4: These cameras provide extra eyes to help law enforcement fight crime, find law breakers, and help keep our community safer. These cameras provide extra law enforcement without the cost of additional police officers.
Speaker 2: And if you're not breaking any laws, you have nothing.
Speaker 4: To be concerned about it and you should be thankful, thank you for your help. This is the most disingenuous pile of shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It is fa really late.
Speaker 4: It's about one point thirty in the morning, So I am going to be reading the reply that I have set up that I would like to be able to read if from assets to speak at the next city council meeting.
Speaker 3: What is this thing?
Speaker 4: This is an AI surveillance camera, that's what this is. AI powered surveillance cameras that you're paying for. Why do I call it an AI powered surveillance camera instead of a license plate reader like everybody else?
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 4: When you take a look at their own marketing materials on their website from flocksafety dot com, it says end I quote, no plate, no problem, capture more detailed vehicle fingerprint and flock freeform turn images into actionable evidence.
Speaker 2: No plate required.
Speaker 4: What are these capable of reading the system catalog's vehicles based on numerous distinguishing features including mank model color, bumper stickers, dens, damage pattern, roof racks, after market modifications such as wheels or spoilers, windows stickers, and even mismatching pain callers. Flock Kames' capability is and I quote unique among ALPR systems and allows law enforcement to search for vehicles based on these characteristics even without a visible plate. So if I can search for a car based on a fingerprint that's been created from it, based on its scratches, based on its bumper stickers, and everything else, that is not a license plate reader, that is an AI powered surveillance camera. When I was showing you how image works's a really cool program, you can install on your phone. I can use this with a piece of shit sealarn that's downstairs. I can search for a sports car and it will show me everywhere that there is a sports car. I can go cat in Share and it will show me every time there's been a cat in a chair. I can search for angry cat and it'll show me this. And if I search for happy cat, well, it's kind of hard to tell the difference between something being able to read a license plate or a face or the picture of a beautiful kiddie. Is the type of prompt that you use and the model that is loaded. And if I want to change the model that image is using, it's as simple as three clicks, and it's likely as simple as.
Speaker 11: That for this.
Speaker 4: It's not a license plate reader. It's an AI surveillance camera. And if we're going to have an honest conversation, we have to call them what they are. I do not accept the premise of assholes, nor do I allow them to dictate the vocabulary that I will use when describing what it is we're arguing about. If it works when there's no license plate installed in the car. It is not a fucking license plate reader. It is an AI powered surveillance camera.
Speaker 1: That's what that is.
Speaker 4: I'm going to read for you from some of the notes that I have created for myself if I have a chance to speak at the next City Council hearing.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 4: These cameras are not facial recognition and only look at license plates. The difference between an AI facial recognition camera and an AI license plate camera is one click. Facebook was for connecting with college friends and now profits off algorithms targeting teenagers who hate their self. Image Ring was a door bell that now gives police footage without a warrant.
Speaker 1: Call.
Speaker 4: This some license plate cameras highly disingenuous. Flock creates vehicle fingerprints, tracking your car's bumper stickers, dens, and modifications to the point that it can recognize your car even if it does not have the license plate. They donate to see your face. When they can identify you by the unique pattern of scratches and lopsided placement of your bumper sticker, it's like saying I'm not recording your voice, I'm just following you around and writing down everything you say, because that makes it so much better. Next, the data is not used for immigration enforcements. There are over four thousand immigration searches and flocks database. A DEA agent was caught using an Illinois Cops password to run immigration searches. Saying the data isn't used for immigration enforcement is like saying your browser history isn't used for targeted ads. Its technical against the rules, but it happens every day. The difference is when Facebook violates the terms, you see weird ads. When Flock violates theirs, families get separated and people get held at gunpoint who are not guilty of anything, which brings me to my next point here. No law abiding person needs to have any concerns. Yeah to tell Jaqueline Gonzalez about that. Jaqueline Gonzalez was a twenty one year old that was held at gunpoint with her twelve year old sister because flocks AI read a two as a seven. Tell that to the woman in Kansas whose ex husband cop tracked her over two hundred times. In October twenty twenty two, Kansas Police Lieutenant Victor Hier was arrested and later pleaded guilty to computer crimes and stalking after using flock cameras two hundred twenty eight times over four months. The track is a strange wive's movements and a separate Kansas incident Sedgwick Police Chief Lee Niguard access flock dat one hundreds to four times. The track is ex girl from before resigning and admitting to the misuse. In Espanola, New Mexico, twenty one year old Jaqueline Gonzales and her twelve year old sister were held at gunpoint in handcuffed at their flock system mistook A two four A seven on their license plate, falsely flagging their vehicle as stolen. And let's go back to the whole bullshit on the left versus right thing where the left a clu is against this in the beginning of that person's email, Let's say you're a conservative. Let's say you're a conservative in twenty twenty who lives in California and you want to go outside. Do you want Gavin Newsom having access to an aipowered surveillance system if you are a conservative in Michigan and Gretchen Whitmer tells you you can go to Aisle nine of Walmart, but not Aisle ten, do you want her having access to some shit that will send the fucking alert to her phone and the police because you decided to go to the wrong isle of Walmart that day. This is not a left or right, this is up or down. This is do you want to live in black mirror? Or do you want this shit to be canceled? I love this is one of my favorite shows on Earth, but I want that shit to be canceled in real life because I'm sick and tired of moving towards that reality and having people look at me like I'm crazy when I pointed out you're already being tracked by stores, ATMs and phones. Okay, this is so fucking disingenuous. Let's go over the stores in the ATMs one. Firstly, let's say that a store has a camera system and they can see when you walk by. Almost every store has a security camera system. This is different than having a centralized system where hundreds upon hundreds of cameras that are AI powered are all ex with just a log in and a user ID. As a cop if I want to get access to Lewis Rossman's cameras, I got to go to his store because I don't have a login and the user ID to that Lewis records his cameras to an MVR and hard drives that are on his premises. I have to have a warrant, and if I don't have a warrant, I have to have a pretty good fucking reason. If a cop walks in, he can't just say I want to stalk people, and I want to see where everybody was that had this particular type of bumper stick at at this point in time. As I could compare it to eighty other stores cameras and put them all together so that I could track where somebody went, they can't do that. They have to show up to my store, and if they don't have a warrant, they have to say, hey, I mean you know the noise that you heard around like eight am on Monday, right before a bunch of red stuff splattered on your window. Yeah, I was kind of wondering what that was. Yeah, somebody got stabbed to death. Oh my, that's horrible. And then I can give them my camera footage. That has to be a conversation back and forth, and then that has to be replicated ten or twenty or fifty times in order for him to have access to the same amount of camera footage. It's literally just enter your log in and user ID. You have access to fifty or one hundred cameras. All those fifty or one hundred cameras are then put into some AI thing so that you could find the exact piece of footage you're looking for at the.
Speaker 2: Click of the bot.
Speaker 4: I want to follow Lewis's girlfriends everywhere she went for the last ten days. I want to know every single meeting that Lewis went to and how long it lasted. You can't do that using the ATM camera. You can't do that using the HGB camera. You can't do that with the fucking four hundred dollars eBay CCTV set up that grocery stores put together or the camera on a ATM, because they're all siloed in individual locations, they all connect to different systems, and above all, they don't give the police access by default. As a result of that, there is friction, and that friction is the difference between the Fourth Amendment and living in this fucking dystopia that you could see in this Frontline documentary on China from twenty twenty. There is a difference between my store camera system the ATM camera system at a seven to eleven and an AI powered surveillance system that.
Speaker 1: No Walmart and other big major grocery department stores.
Speaker 12: They have.
Speaker 1: A centralized system on their cameras in the parking lot, so they can track you from the time that you're in the parking lot the time you leave, through all of the cameras that are on the streets, so flot cameras going all the way around your neighborhood. They can watch you if they wanted to, and put all that data together so that one camera picks up af another and do a whole stream of view uninterrupted, unbroken for the time you went to the grocery store, how long you spend in there, how many come back, what groceries you have that you put in your car, and all the other stuff too.
Speaker 4: Please have access to all from one database.
Speaker 1: The fact that I even have that matters when it comes to social credit scoring. And you know obviously the fact that if you're using a card and you can be forced to you if it's in a digital system, they know exactly what you about anyway, because that's all logged anyway, it has been for a long time. They all these little steps, all these little boiling frog steps that we call it that were coming along before the major ones, right, that are going to be the overarching Once you're already stuck in the system and you realize that, oh my god, here I am the water is boiling. Now, they're already put and put in place. So if they want to say, oh, you've been shut down because you use too much gas and you ate too much meat, they know that. They know that. There's no argument.
Speaker 4: Plaine that having access to hundreds of AI powered cameras all within one database where I can type in a basic prompt and have it show me every waste that this person went versus eighty separate CCTV systems that are old, outdated shit with no AI like do I even have to explain this?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: With phones, a police officer that wants to stalk their ex can use flock to do that. They cannot use their Google account to do that. I have a Pixel phone. If I had linear Jos installed on my phone, I have no Google stuff on my phone. But let's say I did have Google stuff installed on my phone. Can the police just log into their Gmail account and know every place I went for the last thirty days. There's a little bit of friction there they have to go to Google with a fucking reason and all war and even if not a war.
Speaker 1: To Google's Google Mint. So they really don't need to go through too much. They just have to request, and that.
Speaker 4: Is something other than here is my log in, let me see everywhere this person went. Further, I can opp out of having Google on my phone. I can opt out of having Location on I could install Linnea JOS, I could run the battery out in my phone. I can keep my phone at home. I can't choose to not take main worlds and thoroughfares and highways throughout the city to conduct business, to go to work, to go to the hospital, to see my friends. You've made tracking mandatory, unavoidable and accessible at the click of a button. It's the difference between choosing to share your location with Google and having the government mandate I wear a collar. Protesters are not using common sense and are trying to flame.
Speaker 1: These some one of those things with the medical things they're talking about, the wristbands, those are completely unnecessary, and that's a red herring. So you chase the wrong you chase the wrong rabbit.
Speaker 4: You're suggesting that the world is so dangerous that we have to present millions of dollars of our own money to have AI follow us around everywhere that we go and report back to you. No, my friend, I'm not the one flaming fear you are. If you're that fucking afraid of going outside, how about you have a camera follow you everywhere you go or stay the fucking doors. Let's talk about common sense. Austin spent about one point two million dollars in these cameras. They scanned over one hundred million license plates. They got about one hundred and sixty five arrests. I went to a New York City par pblic school. My math ain't that good. That's about seven thousand dollars per arrest. You know what else you can buy for that amount of money, about one hundred hours of police time. Who do you think solves more crimes? A trained veteran police officer or an AI playing Where's Waldo? The numbers are right there, and they're horrible. I grew up in the nineties. I was born in the eighties. My parents used to take me around all the parks in New York City when I was a kid, even during New York City's crack epidemic. I was there for that, and it was not bad enough to justify AI surveillances to being installed. That's watching us all the time, that can profile you and follow you around and just know even that. And while Austin is not a perfect city by any stretch of the imagination, I walked around the parks here.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad.
Speaker 4: These cameras provide extra eyes to help law enforcement. No, they provide extra eyes to anybody with access. The Cedric police chief, the Kansas Police lieutenant who is stalking his ex wife. These are not helping law enforcement or fighting crime. These aren't extra eyes for law enforcement. This is a sick fox wet dream. These cameras provide law enforcement without the cost of additional officers. So they're arguing to this is fiscally sick.
Speaker 1: Fuck. We mean, anybody in that cult of supremacy.
Speaker 4: Nothing says fiscally responsible like paying twenty five hundred dollars per camera per year for a zero point zero zero zero zero one percent success right paying them.
Speaker 1: A cult of supremacy is what controls and operates our country. Just to make sure that we're still we're still cognizant of that as we go along.
Speaker 4: Here a private company to build a surveillance network that has this much potential for abuse, but these bad results is fiscally irresponsible. If you're not breaking the laws, you have nothing to be concerned about. Show me your phone, right, If you have not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide. Right, show me your phone and your laptop. Unlock it right now?
Speaker 1: Bring in here.
Speaker 4: If you want to install a camera in your bathroom, in your bedroom, can I watch you fuck your wife? You're not doing anything wrong, are you. I can't stand this because everybody who says this, if you have a if you're a privacy oriented person, well why do you? You don't have anything to hide?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 4: Every single time somebody says this, and I let me see your phone. For thirty seven years, I have not had a single person show me their phone, show me their computer, give me their password. Buny how that works?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 4: There is this line in the Honeymooners. There was this one episode where you go this heads eye win, tails, you lose. I have Image installed on my phone and it's a really cool program where you can install your own open source AI models. You can have them on your computer. It doesn't have to connect to the Internet and it can classify your photos.
Speaker 2: It's really awesome.
Speaker 4: I could type cat on share and it finds cat on shair. If I type in borderline personality disorder, a friend of mine that has borderline personality disorder actually shows up. If I type in cancer patient, it will show me a picture of a friend of mine three months before he even knew that he had cancer. It's insanely good. When AI is good, this is a bad fucking idea. I do not want something that is so good that it can track me everywhere that I go. I do not want something that could find anybody who has a particular mental disorder, particular political viewpoint, health condition, and just be able to follow them with no accountability tails. When AI is bad, you have innocent people being held at gunpoint because it can tell the difference between a two and a seven heads AI wor the police chief can stalk his ex girlfriend tails. It doesn't work. Innocent people get held at gunpoint. Whether you think AI is good or AI is bad, I don't care. It doesn't work here. This is not a left versus right issue. This is an up versus down issue. Do you want to live in a dystopia or do you want to live in a normal society. When you look at these documentaries like the one that I'm going to link you to down below, this Frontline documentary on China and how they use AI, when you look into the way that these types of surveillance systems work, These things did not start overnight by saying we want to just watch you everywhere you go and be able to shame you if you've done something we don't like. That's not how this works. It starts by saying it's just a license plate reader. If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about. In spite of the fact that the thing reads everything other than the fucking license plate to be able to build a fingerprint on you, and they advertise it on their own website. This has so much potential for abuse. Not just potential, but it's been proven to be used for abuse. This is not the same as businesses having their own internal security cameras that they show the police upon request. This is the police and whoever the fuck else they give that password to being able to see every single camera and then use AI to contextualize it and say where did this person go?
Speaker 1: You know, like Palenteer or any other is really affiliated company or banking death cult company or banking death cult death cult that happens to run your country. Oh you don't want. They don't want the people that have claimed to be the the actual authority to even have this information time period.
Speaker 4: Did this person go anywhere that is a place that I would not like them to go based on my personal preferences. That's fucking weird the shit that people could do with this.
Speaker 10: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: I am not some bleeding hard person that sims for the criminal.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 4: New York City bodega owner arrested for self defense cleared in all charges. Good when there's a person breaking all the cars on our block, we ran out of the Star and we've got them ourselves.
Speaker 2: With the sticky.
Speaker 4: And it's fine, fucking piece of shit, camera battery, dead point being. I don't want this to turn into some right versus left shot or something like, oh you're.
Speaker 2: Soft on crime.
Speaker 4: I'm not soft on crime at all.
Speaker 2: If somebody breaks into my house, I'm not.
Speaker 4: One of those Why did you shoot him in the knee like he sleeps with my fish. I have no sympathy for people that go out of their way to make the world a shittyr place. At the same time, I also believe that the people who want us to live in an AI powered surveillance world all the time, just that they can feel a little bit safer are the people who are the real fear amongers, not me. I'm okay going outside even when there's not a camera following me around, and I think that you should be too. When you read about how this has been implemented in many other areas, it's one camera here and two cameras there, and before you know what, they have hundreds of cameras all over the fucking city that can be used to stalk people and track them.
Speaker 1: I want you when I jog around our neighborhood. It's raining today, so that's not going to happen. But I know each house that at least tells you because it says smile, you are being recorded as I jogged by their house.
Speaker 4: You will imagine that your worst enemy is the person who has the ability to log into this. Whether you're a liberal afraid how this is going to be used for immigration enforcement and abortion, or a conservative that wants to know what would happen if there's a repeat at twenty twenty. This is a bad idea. You don't want this shit in your city. You have to start saying no.
Speaker 2: And I want to say no.
Speaker 4: At the very beginning. I don't want to wait till these hundreds of these things all over the city. I want to say no right now. Let them know you don't want this shit in your city. You're a taxpayer and your vote counts as much as the fucking Karen that wants an AI camera following them everywhere they go. The Karen's win because they show up. Let's show up instead. That's it for today, and as always, I hope you learn something see in the next video.
Speaker 1: Good right, Yeah, well done, high paced, good energy. Like it, Hey, what's going on here? They also get info from service companies, oil changes, and mechanical repair shops. Yes, yes, and it's amazing how much of that information is. Yeah, I know that it's the juice. I know it's the juice. I think maybe you haven't been here long enough if you have to tell me that. That's pretty funny. Okay, anyway, They also get it. Yeah, and your newer cars store an awful lot of data that's completely unnecessary unless it's done for malicious purposes. There It is all right. This is a long one camera is tracking you as security nightmare. We don't have to go into the how he fights it back, but we got to learn some more stuff about this.
Speaker 2: You may remember me from this video where I told you about.
Speaker 1: You actually watched that video together recently.
Speaker 2: Forty thousand of these things that your tax dollars pay for that are tracking your every move and repurposing data collected about you every time that you drive past them. Upon further investigation, it turns out that there are over eighty thousand of them, and we got some and we hacked them. You can press a button a few times on the back of these cameras and within a few minutes turn them into your own personal spy device or malware hoster, honeypot that steals people's log in credentials, or.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound good at all, does it.
Speaker 2: A cryptocurrency minor whatever you want really? Or alternatively, how you can point an antenna at them in to code the video screen using a technique used by the CIA during the Cold War, Or how another researcher found a Google search phrase that had the capabilities of showing you the real time location of these cameras and police patrol cars. This isn't clickbait or an exaggerated claim with no payoff. Just the other day, weeks before this video will be released, US senators and representatives drafted an official letter to open an investigation that highlights the national security risks associated with their findings. And in this video, I'm going to show you exactly how they work and even demonstrate them to journalists. And finally, we're going to take a deep data dive into the efficacy misinformation and straight.
Speaker 1: Up last Arizona in there veneo scroll and super fast.
Speaker 2: It's surrounding some private surveillance startups and we're going to use that momentum to push for protocols in legislation that actually makes you safer. Wow, that's a lot for a YouTube video.
Speaker 3: Oh, I could have interesting poison about worn roll bustling on traps, so I can be if you work for the Devil Bear Retreat.
Speaker 1: Thank god, that's agree.
Speaker 2: The meat and potatoes of this video will be mostly in parody with John gain Sex White Paper, and that's linked in the description below. Many of these vulnerabilities were recently published with the National Vulnerability Database. Or are in the process of publication, and to prevent the average viewer from getting lost or falling asleep, I'm going to keep many of the formalities and extensive details to a minimum, but if you find yourself wanting more details at any time in this video, just check the description for a whole bunch of links. Welcome to the world of responsible disclosure. And while I'm up here, let me tell you that, to the best of my knowledge, any of the cameras are hardware seen in this video were acquired legal. I have not shared or redistributed any of the data on them, and as long as they are in my possession, they will not be placed into the wild at no point in time if I knowingly accessed or interfered with any server or service related to or owned by flock Safety. There is a chance that all the devices that you see in this video, or all the devices that we have acquired from multiple different sources, are unique and do not have the same hardware or software that the devices in the wild. Half I have no idea how or why that would be the case, but it is technically a possibility. And finally, at the time of me recording this, there are forty seven security issues covered with the vast majority listed in the white paper. In this video, I'm going to be showing you six of them. Over the last summer, when doing research for my first video on this topic, I started poking around to see if anyone had done an independent audit of flock safety or related services. This naturally led me to the dark web, where I have access to some semi private communities dedicated to hacking and open source intelligence.
Speaker 1: Some of these communities have there's videos out there that says there's no such thing as a dark web. There ever has been. Maybe it's because of their fudging of what the words mean. And most people don't have access to but they would need some sort of quiding in order to get to it right.
Speaker 2: Well organized marketplaces for breached data, credentials, exploits and all that stuff. And that is where I found this. Please excuse the poor English translation, but these were law enforcement flock safety accounts for sale with escrow protection by a reputable vendor, and a few days later the listings were removed in a way that suggested that someone had bought them. Not long after that, I got in touch with the professional security researcher regarding other things on this list, and what do you know, he found something very similar on the dark web.
Speaker 12: So in the cyber industry there are things called access brokers, and some people specialize in government agencies or maybe local law enforcement.
Speaker 2: I started digging more to find out where these accounts could have come from, where they bought or stolen off of a police officer or a flock employee, or just maybe Flock Safety had some security vulnerabilities. The most significant and troublesome and mind boggling vulnerability on this list was discovered nearly a year ago.
Speaker 5: Late twenty twenty four that stumbled out our out hole and then probably a few nights later, was messing with the buttons in the dip switch and then was able to figure out how to get a shell on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm John Gainst Games professionally, I've been in the offensive security field for over a decade.
Speaker 2: Obtaining shell on a device means that you can remote control it, expilitrate data, and escalate privileges, which is exactly what John did, as detailed on John's blog and formally published paper. John had found a user named Kager on social media who was trying to recreate some of the disclosures. He reported that by merely pressing the button on a device in a particular sequence on a flock safety camera, a wireless access point is created.
Speaker 13: Hey, partner, don't do any of this stuff unless you can legally acquire a flock safety camera. If you do this to one of the eighty thousand all over the US of A, you'll be put in the clink. First thing you're going to want to do is go ahead and press the button to turn on that police camera. Then press the button on the back a number of times. I can't disclose in this video. There she is the flock wireless access point. Go on and connect, send a command to enable ADB connect, and now you can connect to the flock safety device and access its data or install whatever the hell you want on it.
Speaker 7: That fun.
Speaker 2: This, along with John's previous discoveries, are encapsulated in an easy to use tool that he made so even a novice user could obtain full control of the cameras. We let George Cheaty from The Guardian do the honors.
Speaker 5: The longest part actually is waiting for the hotspot to turn on very realistically in about five seconds, and in fact, with the qqbox. You don't need to hit the buttons because the USBC sports are spots, so you can just plug in a rubber ducky in then walk away.
Speaker 2: A rubber ducky, sometimes referred to as a bad USB, is a USB drive that a computer or device detects as a USB keyboard and then execute scripts called payloads. One can make a device like this for as little as five dollars. This quite literally raises the limit of how one could use Fox safety devices to their imagination. You can clone or decompile the apps. You could send the video screen data to a remote server. You could use it as a botnet client for malware. You could have it capture Wi Fi handshake credentials and do middleman or honeypot attacks, or replace or modify captured footage or images. And if that is the case, this could bring into question the integrity of the data being used as admissible evidence in court, like in general, unless, of course, a prosecutor could prove that a security breach wasn't detected.
Speaker 1: And it could change the data that it's my guy, so your car just any piece of footage, put your put your vehicle in the video from another video over superimposed it and make it look like to drive down that road at that particular time away from a crime or something whatever they wanted to do. Isn't that nice? And then let's not forget about the whole AI facial thing, right right, right right? Isn't this wonderful? Is this great? They can make anybody look like they've done anything about that.
Speaker 5: The apps that are installed that are custom of the vendor all have debug enabled, which on these types of devices, on interroid devices means that you can pause them and run time and modify the memory right, which gives you system injection.
Speaker 10: System can write properties, and in this case there's one does.
Speaker 1: That everybody who's like a super techy genius has some sort of like I don't know, social inadequacies or some sort of weird thing going on with them.
Speaker 2: You can modify a phoenop script that has.
Speaker 1: Ranted social awkwardness.
Speaker 5: At the very least, you can consider either a wireless arcity or get wireless arcy that goes from no access to root, which is the worst case.
Speaker 1: This means that old that guy has a hard time looking straight into things. He's looking down right way and looking very quickly like he's nervous. But sometimes cameras do that to you. But other times it's just the personalities of these types of people who are really really brilliant in certain areas, are very very socially inadequate or awkward, I should say not inadequate awkward.
Speaker 2: Socious code can be installed and executed outside of the operating system. So like when you first turn on a computer and see the bioscreen where the system does its little self check, it could exist right there, acting as a superior to Windows or iOS or whatever it is that you're booting into. Multi factor authentication or two factor authentication or two step verification is part of our daily lives. We use it when we log into everything from Gmail to TikTok to our banks, and nearly everything in between. But not all two FA is equal, and different types have their own strengths and weaknesses. For example, some two FA simply pop up on your phone or your desktop and ask you if you've just logged in from a certain device or region in which you can approve or decline the new device. This is an excellent security protocol if you're sitting at home in Kansas and see that somebody from Bangladesh just used your password. But if I'm sitting in your driveway and anss, or especially if I'm using your Wi Fi using a device like this, I can clone your Wi Fi signal and then send a deauthorization or death signal to your device's MAC address. Either you will notice this and try to reconnect, or your computer or phone will automatically reconnect, and now you'd be accessing your own network through my device. I could use a script to clone the login page of whatever credentials I'm trying to get and then feed it to you, capturing your session, and depending on the service your user name and password, then as expected, you would get a two step verification.
Speaker 1: Ember the other day, when I got the stupid message saying that someone had tried to log into my my hot my Instagram account for my business. They didn't say from where in that particular email, but it definitely had didn't, I said, sorry, you're having trouble with your password. I'm just having trogled my password. So somebody out in a van or even just remotely mimicking that they're outside of your house in a van and not necessarily have to even be there, can do this shit. This is best enough world man. I'm just saying there any time, anywhere, and if they're thats sophisticated to understand this, it's not just for your ass techies. I would be doing this to people because they're genuinely not assholes, but they might have I don't know. They're really really easily misled by quote unquote authorities because they believe in the cult of society to help them do horrible things.
Speaker 2: Asking you if you just logged in and you would say yes, granting me access. This means that when it comes to credentials like this, even with two FA or MFA a police surveillance company, security can only be as good as the least security minded person with access to that system. If you're wondering how low this security bar can go with clients, you'll be disappointed to know that flock Safety doesn't require two factor authentication with some police departments. Yes, you heard that right. The security process you go through a winning log into Disney Plus is just too much to ask some police departments to do when accessing confidential information and location of in some cases, virtually everyone.
Speaker 1: When I first found this notice how the police officer looked like he was praying to Mecca or he was a freaking israelly. Isn't it hilarious?
Speaker 2: I simply couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Why do police officers have facial hair?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: What is with that?
Speaker 1: Put yourself to a goddamn standard?
Speaker 2: Could us? Senator Widens team, which is why it's among the issues leading to a request for the FDC to open an investigation into the company on the grounds of national security. Fortunately, there's a super easy solution to this, a USB or NFC authenticator. The costs as little as ten dollars and you just plug it in or wave it in front of your device for the second layer of authentication. And if this is too much hassle for an able bodied police officer or employee to use, then maybe they shouldn't have access to secure information. It's really frustrating to spend this much time talking about a problem when a very simple and common sense solution to that problem has existed since day one. A concerning amount of hard coded information is stored inside flock safety cameras, and we'll hear all about it in the next vulnerabilities on this list. But within this information is a list of Wi Fi network names. So I set up at dummy network with one of these Wi Fi names. Then, when removing the SIM card or when the device couldn't find an LTE signal, some of our flock safety cameras happily connected to the dummy network and routed upstream traffic through others, seemingly prioritized my dummy network by default, regardless of if it had a SIM card in it or not. So I captured the peak cap data being transmitted from one of these cameras for a little while and analyzed it with wireshark and on blob, which is an open source extraction suite, and sure enough, there were clear text credentials in the data. These exact vulnerabilities were originally disclosed by John in April, another in September, and with another pending. This attack requires knowing the name or credentials of the Wi Fi networks the camera is looking for. But what concerns me more is that this information wasn't in an encrypted upstream to begin with, which means that by using a professional grade SDR or IMSI catcher, which is more or less a DIY stingray device, a malicious hacker could just hijack the LTE connection and then do the exact same thing without needing to know these network names or even being physically near the camera. This could also allow a more modern version of a tempest attack, which I'll demonstrate in a few minutes. And that's where a hacker could decode the motion JPEG video stream. I actually tried to accomplish this, as I love puzzles, but unfortunately time forced me to choose between decoding the pixel sequence or finishing this video.
Speaker 3: And here we are.
Speaker 2: When I recreated John's research on these devices. As previously shown, it was as clear to me as it was to John when he first discovered it that they inadequately protected credentials, apikes, passwords, and more. As I mentioned, the game sech blog and the papers have a lot more details on this for the technically minded, but I'm going to use the segment to talk about some of the other troubling things that were found stored in the camera. On Fox Safety's website, it is stated that they do not capture or record data of people, but only vehicles. They also state that data and footage is encrypted throughout the entire life cycle and that data is automatically removed from devices after seven days. Speaking for myself. When I recreated John's research across multiple devices, I confirmed exactly what he was seeing. If Fox safetyse cameras in the wild are operating like the ones we researched, this would be a clear contradiction to their statements. Firstly, when I moved in front of the camera, the radar module triggered the camera module to take a picture of me. Then the onboard AI looked for a license plate and didn't find one, but it stored the image anyway to a separate folder. Now, this doesn't seem to target people. It will also take a picture of my hand if I move in front of the lens, or a picture of my desk if I moved the device. But what I observed were the devices intentionally saving the footage, not erasing it. Secondly, throughout the entire process of verifying John's research, I didn't crack or decrypt a single thing. Any of the information, footage, or data that you see or hear about in this video was unencrypted at runtime. And finally, when going through the files and ten folders of the Falcon cameras, we absolutely found images older than seven days. In fact, John found stored images that were captured when the camera was triggered inside the factory where the device was made. So hypothetically, this suggests that if you had a camera deployed and pointed at your front door, one could access this data and figure out when you entered or exited your house for about as long as modern search engines have existed, so as dorking. So Googling looks like this, and dorking looks like this, and if you're really well versed in dorking, you'll start finding things that weren't necessarily intended to be public. I'm a pretty solid dorker and I use it constantly for researching videos like this one. Josh, however, is a legitimate expert at dorkins.
Speaker 3: I'm Josh and Michael.
Speaker 12: I'm a technology obsessive and I found it mex it at ai, which is a all source intelligence far focusing in privacy and personal cybersecurity. This is the exact Google search I used to find an exposed flock safety demo site. If you have a system traces cars, maps, control vehicles and could soon build full investigation profiles on people. At first glance, it was a UI demo site meant to just show off how cool that buttons. Look as I look deeper, it contained five thousand lines of source code for a search platform, and buried in the code was a live API GIT.
Speaker 2: And an API stands for Application programming interface, which basically allows a computer to contact another computer without having to deal with all the clunky things like user interfaces and buttons. The confidentiality of apikeys and tokens like this are sometimes more important than things like user names and passwords, because in many cases the token alone grants through the same access but without front end security measures like capture or two step verification.
Speaker 12: And it had access to over fifty private layers that I didn't dare touch because I'm too hands in for prison. I use open source intelligence to see what data is stored an RGS. Let me show you some of the things I found, police departments and flock safety. You're storing on Rgis this flock safety map. It's obviously a demo, but it shows that they'd store registration data, so names, emails, how.
Speaker 1: Many Big Five internal cameras, twelve Well Mart, brillions of code, actor Kmart target, Starbucks Personal. Oh yeah, Starbucks app is also sharing your data with every blade too. Take it off. For fun. It's not worth it. Camera I no need, don't order ahead of time in a.
Speaker 12: Field to attach files whatever that may be.
Speaker 2: Carrollton Police Department, this is no good.
Speaker 12: The exposed apike may have bar into this access to track live patrol car locations. Also on the naughty list is a Ror Colorado or maybe flock Safety. I don't actually know who owns this map. It's flock Safety leaking. Another RGIS layer with officers names, phone numbers, emails, and even their expected to patrol areas is the worst one coming out of Dallas, Texas. A map layer with six thousand records of hot liss alerts containing license plates, the reasons why they're on that list, the exact location detected, the camera that got them, and the time that they went by. If anyone could Google find this map and trace these people's movement patterns for five months, also going to know the reason category has someone in there for just suspect and a bunch of others. Literally have no reason in our plane.
Speaker 2: So let's back it up for a second. If you you call nine one one and the dispatcher deems it an emergency requiring police. Most modern police cars have a GPS module installed that reports back to dispatch. That way they can efficiently contact the police nearest the event and expedite the response time. Flock Safety and many of its clients these third party services that make sense of this constant stream of data, and all that data is handled with an API. Just a few weeks ago, two security researchers Alexa Feminola and James Zanying wrote a report discovering that ArcGIS had been compromised by a Chinese state sponsored hacking group called Flex Typhoon. The report from Infosecurity magazine states the hackers allegedly targeted a legitimate public facing ArcGIS application. This is software that allows organizations to manage spatial data for disaster recovery, emergency management, and other critical.
Speaker 1: Function Don't you think that a lot of this time, a lot of this they're testing their own systems for how they can manipulate it so they can have plausible deniability when they want to do things that are off you know, offscript as far as what their their legal limits are, so they can have what they call bad actors. Whatever the uh oh that was that was someone else, that was some criminal, that was some hackers yeah, how did it benefit them though? What information that they receive from it, how many of those are disclosed and how many are not disclosed.
Speaker 2: This is just a very recent example of what could be compromised with sensitive API information for geospatial platforms. This is probably, in real world scenarios, the least concerning vulnerability in this video, but one of the most fascinating ones, and very few consumer or security cameras, displays, or network manufacturers have the.
Speaker 3: Means or know how to test for it.
Speaker 2: At some level. This device that you're watching this video on is leaking non ionizing electromagnetic radiation, and if the R word is unsettling, non ionizing means no DNA damage. Phones leak it. Monitors leak it, microphones leak it, camera modules leak it. Most modern electronic devices leak it. But some of these leaking electromagnetic waves are resonating and modulating in parody with the signal, and if you can isolate the resonating frequencies, you can, with a lot of trial and error, decode the signal or in other words, buy on the device. The tempest attack is something that the CIA and NSA used and experimented with ever since World War Two, which is how it got its cool sounding name. Back when we all used CRT televisions and monitors, there was generally a whole lot more RF leakage, so it was a much bigger risk to national security these days, A practical tempest attack would involve some time finding and decoding the signal, and then placing an RF bug on or near the source which could transmit the data remotely. You mean a software defined radio with a lot of bandwidth RF probes, a directional antenna and a spectrum Analyzed on the newer flock satellite cameras, I noticed that there was an unusual amount of r F leakage coming from the camera module itself, the proprietary coaxial port and the eight pin didn't port on the back. Initially, using an RF probing kit and a silloscope, a spectrum analyzer, and a hack RF, I was able to isolate a few various ranges of modulated signals. Then I brought the camera into another room to rule out localized inner appearence and tested these signals as well as common integer quotients of those frequencies. Using an RF probe, I found an exploitable leak between five hundred and ninety two and five hundred ninety four megahertz. Then, using a periodic log antenna on a twenty decipot load noise ample fire, I was able to point the RF gun it the device as far as six feet away and make out what the camera was capturing. In this case me Obviously the quality and lack of all of them off tired, but that's just because the software defined radio I was using to pick this up just didn't have the bandwidth for that kind of quality. If someone were to use.
Speaker 1: It, that's crazy that the RF he can actually see what the camera is picking up, even if it is like in a negative Is that crazy? Just from the noise he's just going like this to it, That's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Professional grade multi channel SDR board with higher resolution sample rates, the quality of the tempest attack output can be nearly as good as its source, but due to the high cost of equipment and the knowledge and time required to execute an attack like this, most consumer device manufacturers.
Speaker 1: In order what the reality of it is that anybody with the cameras up there, anybody can access them, anybody can utilize them, anybody can have this information and It's done so most likely so that people can abuse it, so that they can have flausbile deniability. That's pretty Answerts. Gear it the cameras gear it your ring bill hearing a camera just do not.
Speaker 2: Need to be super worried about this. However, if a device is being used for something related to national security, government use, or public surveillance, this absolutely needs to be protected against. This is just my opinion here, but most of these things are entirely preventable and the result of prioritizing growth over painfully obvious industry standard security measures like multi factor authentication. Another really obvious low hanging fruit here is using mobile phone operating systems in hardware for a government surveillance camera the Falcon, the Sparrow, and likely flex LPR devices or the cameras you most commonly see all of the country. We're running Android Things eight or eight point one, which was discontinued in twenty twenty one, and that include security updates. At this time, there are over nine hundred published vulnerabilities for this OS. Like, someone please explain to me why there are even cameras in the wild recording in public activity that aren't even running on supported software. If your voner, your computer, your home security system stop being supported, and you understood how bad this could make your life, you'd probably be inclined to throw them in the garbage. The way this is supposed to work is when you discover a vulnerability, you attempt to reach out to the company, and you give them a ninety day window to release a patch. No shout out, reward, compensation, or bounty is required. However, after those ninety days pass, the discoverer can then post a detailed right. Alternatively, some go the bug bounty route, where you report it and get a monetary or reputational reward. However, as explained by John and Josh, this route has commonly started to include non disclosure agreements. This means that even if the company decides not to pay a reward, the discoverer cannot legally disclose the issue publicly.
Speaker 12: They did offer me a bug bounty, it wasn't very specific and it included an NBA. Probably knowing anything more, I don't think you're going to improve cybersecurity as a whole. They're not talking about it.
Speaker 5: Early February reached out, Yeah, I just SLOs I I remember want to say seven to twelve vulnerabilies, maybe for the LYCES flight reader and the gunjot detection. They respotted within like a day and a half and immediately asked for a video chat in which you know, I oblige you know, talking about joint PR statements and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: Video chats. Now they know what you look like. Yeah, that wasn't the trap at all.
Speaker 5: What ended up happening was they released a PR statement about a month and a half of four to three months and an it so went pretty fairly quickly without telling me, without referencing me or referencing the issue, so that I ended up publishing.
Speaker 2: They also never gave me any confirmation that anything was fixed. There's something really unnerving about going on record with legislators or media and talking about national security. I don't fully understand what defines a threat to national security, and it seems like the type of topic where you don't want to make any mistakes. So I just didn't mention it and kept that term out of my mouth, and I just provided our research to those who could. And according to Oregon Senator Wyden and Illinois Representative Krishna mordy Well, in their.
Speaker 1: Words, flock Christna Murdy, Why the hell is he a freaking what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? Yeah? Yeah, I'm sure he has just you know, American European values in.
Speaker 2: Mind, unnecessarily exposed Americans sensitive personal data to theft by hackers and foreign spies.
Speaker 3: Did he was he?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, he cleans up nice. I wonder if he had a little bit of a animal dung in his pockets when he goes to his meetings, you know, just so I can feel like he's at home.
Speaker 2: Part of my research was trying to figure out just how effective the adoption of block safety and similar ALPR services have been at reducing crime rates or increasing crime clearance rates. And this is a deceptively difficult task. For example, let's do what most people concerningly do these days and ask Google and let Ai answer it for us. Well, hey, there you have it. Let's maybe look at those actual sources. Though, by the way, I want to take a moment to congratulate flox Safety on their search engine optimization skills. It's so good that even services that only exist to help companies improve their SEO are like bro sorry, it's literally impossible to improve beyond early talent. This means that whenever you want to find information about flox safety or ALPRs or police cameras, flock is going to be the most prominent and influential force in your initial results, and subsequently, so will the AI assistance answer more on that healscape in future video. But hey, look some studies, let's check them out. Okay, So only two of these studies took place after flox Safety was even incorporated, and they tell us nothing about the efficacy of surveillance or data collection. Flox Safety's website claims that ten percent of all crime in America is solved using their services, which is a pretty impressive thing to brag about. However, the source that they cite this claim with was a research paper created by two flo Safety employees that doesn't really outline regional analysis. In other words, crime has been dropping nationally in America since twenty twenty one, even in the last year. The first thing that I personally would want to look for is a crime rate and clearance comparison between cities that use flock safety services and cities that do not, And when you do it that way, it's extremely difficult to find any meaningful changes related to surveillance technology in general, but there have been other studies not directly related to the surveillance industry. The National Policing Institute did a multi site evaluation and said that license plate readers can improve public safety, but the technology's impact depends on its implementation. It could just be me, but this sounds quite a bit different than what Flock CEO is saying.
Speaker 11: Over five thousand cities leverage Flock to solve north of fourteen percent of all crimes in America. But Flock's story isn't a way to story. We can now rest assured that if a crime happens in South Downtown, it will be solved.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. In twenty twenty three, the Berkeley Police Accountability Board did some data diving and found that ALPRs and other California communities were sometimes more correlated with a.
Speaker 1: I've gone through all these places in California. We have freaking frema frema. I did work on people's roofs, dealings, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Solar paneling, increases in vehicle theft, and lower crime clearance rates. In the case of Bakersfield, California, it was only after ALPRs were installed when the city rose to have the highest motor vehicle theft rate in the United States. The board also noticed that flock Safety had claimed their services were responsible for a thirty three percent decrease in motor vehicle thefts in Backaville, California. But we're citing data from years before the cameras were even installed, which brings us to Oakland, California, and in full transparency, I'd been informally consulting with and sharing some of this research with their city council, who had just delayed a vote on a two point twenty five million dollar expansion to its flock Safety network. Flock Safety's public website claims that their services have helped Oakland's violent crime clearance rate by eleven percent. Not bad, well, actually kind of bad, because they failed to mention that violent crime decreased by nineteen percent in that period, which is on par with the FBI crime stats for the entire country. They also conveniently failed to mention that in twenty twenty three, Oakland had a violent crime clearance rate of three percent.
Speaker 1: This isn't about crime. This is about surveilling the people who don't commit crimes. Because you are the enemy. According to them, when you have a malicious force controlling your country, you are the enemy. The law abidding citizen is the one that they're at. They're not the criminals. The criminals helped them. They helped create chaos and that was.
Speaker 2: Later acknowledged as an error by the police department themselves. And this was a pretty big news story last year, and the open police Department were the ones to acknowledge and confirm the error in the first place. So how are so many cities like this failing to call bullshit on these types of claims that may result millions of tax hours being spent on these services. This is what I keep running into again and again when researching the efficacy of police.
Speaker 1: Are because it's not they were told implement this, get it passed, because this is the new world. This is the new system that's going to be taking over our world. It's already been decided. This isn't about companies and it's not about any of the It's about installing the cameras in the open air prison that is our world, that is our country for these demons who've owned our country for over one hundred and sixty years.
Speaker 2: Balanced technology a private business will cite statistics that are often misleading, and somehow nobody from these cities or police departments seem to have actually validated the information quoted in the sales pitge.
Speaker 1: You realize all these points to the surveillance of every day everyone in the new social credit system, right the disarmed, fully vaccinated, or you die of starvation because we cut you off social credit system designed by the cult of banking to eliminate all resistance to their power.
Speaker 2: So all of the society, even if we're not considering all of these questionable data sources and marketing, sociology is an incredibly chaotic field of study, one that typically requires decades of a depthly sourced data to accurately suggest whether a technology or a policy change reduces crime. For decades, we've been trying to figure out if an increase in police can even reduce crime. So at the very least, there should be an independent, robust meta analysis to figure out how effective private surveillance and data sharing is before we take money away from other resources to pay for it. Right, and without getting too philosophical here, it is worth considering for a second that catching people committing crimes is very different than total antisocial or criminal events. Like a thief or a serial killer, or a drug dealer or a drug addict is not going to see a bunch of police cameras and then just tap out from crime and become a plumber. They're just going to commit crimes in a more obfuscated way, which more often than not complicates the process of finding a reformative solution. By the way, what an exhausting amount of sociology studies have figured out over the last fifty years is that high levels of surveillance drastically decreases well being, morale, and even workplace productivity. If you think about that for a moment, it shouldn't really surprise anyone. If you have a job where you think your superiors are constantly watching you and judging your every move, you'll be concerned with appearing to be productive instead of learning and developing your skills at your natural speed. Or consider this recent study that strongly suggests that high levels of surveillance causes a steep decline in voluntary visual process, meaning that it quite literally impairs the brain's ability to process and recognize human faces. And once again, this is one of those that you hear and you're like, what, But when you think about it, it's not all that surprising. When you feel like you're in an environment where you are intrinsically not trusted, you're going to be far less likely to make friendly or meaningful social connections with others. And I'm sorry, but that just doesn't sound anything like a safe environment to me. And that's on top of an exhaustive amount of studies outlining exactly how and why increased surveillance decreases well being and mental health. But some people seemingly only read the studies conducted by companies trying to sell them something. Meet Mike Johnston, the mayor of Denver. At first, it seemed like he had the same careful agnosticism above flock safety cameras that many researchers have.
Speaker 14: Our flock cameras are shut off to every federal agency, everyone outside the state of Colorado, everyone outside the city and counting Denver, and no one can access them other than Denver Police Department officers.
Speaker 2: You could interpret all of the research that I showed you in this video however you like, but the way I interpreted it was that it technically demonstrated and proved that statement to be false. Guys, don't worry about this.
Speaker 14: Could a federal law enforcement agency use this database to track someone down on a nice hold and arrest them, No, because the system is not designed.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 2: In just over a year of data of usage of Denver's block safety services queries openly admitting to be used for immigration services amounted to over oney eight hundred. Mike even warns us of the grave dangers of cutting this data off from external communities.
Speaker 3: I want to be clear that this is a risk on public safety.
Speaker 14: If you have someone that commits a crime in Lakewood and flees into Denver, they will not be able to find that person in Denver. Now, we had a trans woman who was kidnapped and murdered, Yes, paid up in Denver, murdered and Lakewood. We solve that crime because Denver and Lakewood could talk together across the flock camera database.
Speaker 2: Except that didn't happen at all. He's referring to the death of Jax Grafton, which was not a salved murder. Jacks's mother was more than happy to speak her mind about this.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked and appalled that a public official.
Speaker 1: Oh look, look a burnt out hippie who had a trans child. Who would have thought, who would have fucking thought.
Speaker 13: Would use my daughter and claim that flock had anything to do with her being found?
Speaker 1: Because so, what do you think has more What do you think has more resistance? What do you think would spook people more? Ushering a bunch of people into trains or buildings with barboyer, do you think they would start to think that maybe they're not going to a happy, fun town or option too. Instead of pushing people into designated prisons, make the entire country one giant prison, erect the walls, put in the camera, surveillance, and while they're not even realizing what's happening around them, their entire existence is one big cage, free, free range chicken, open air prison of surveillance, a giant panopticon. Which one do you think would be noticed first being pushed against your will someplace, or have it to be erected around you. Have you ever gone to Mexico? Have you ever seen the barberer? You're moving from one prison to another, it's prison transfer. When you go to a different country on the same plot of land, you're just entering from your going from one prison to another and the more and more of these cameras are put in and their claims for its usage are being debunked by this. They're not making the connection, but we are. What's really happening here. It's gonna be new escape if they want to fudge data to incriminate, because again, if they're still going to operate in this idea of slow introduction, they're going to want the court of public opinion and public perception to support their actions against you. So they're going to make it look like you're doing something even if you're not. If they don't like you, and they're going to round up those that are most resistant of something like this, and those people will be very spooked, but the majority of the people will be hurrying that yay, because they are all a bunch of soft and retards who have transkids.
Speaker 2: Both of all this bullshit and citizen backlash, the Denversity Council overwhelmed me.
Speaker 1: Here's an idea. If you're gonna be packing something that's not expected, and you go around and try to deceive mails that you're not a male, and then they find out, and then they don't want anyone else to find out that they did, that, chances are you're gonna get murdered? Yeah? Yeah, So maybe don't lie to people. Yeah, if you're gonna be a weirdo and you're doing a doing a tuck job or a cut job, maybe you should tell people ahead of time. Hey, look, I'm a dude underneath this skirt. Can't you see the balls? You know? Tell them so they don't murder you.
Speaker 2: They voted to not renew the Flock Safety contract, and then their council letter on the issue, they went as far as calling out Flock Safeties, ethics, and credibility and I quote, we do not believe that the City and County of Denver should continue doing business with a company that has demonstrated such disregard for honesty and accountability. WHOA now, hold on before you celebrate your.
Speaker 1: Op Okay, so not Flock, but some other company that does the same exact thing. Cameras are going to go up regardless. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter, but you can have your pretend victories all the way around. Things are already up. More of will go because this isn't about any of the ship they said, it's for it's for you. And as far as accuracy or how it stops crime. They're not even being used for what they're intended for yet, so of course if you look into it, there'll be minimal results, or fudge results, or complete in total fabrications as to what they've done to help solve It's all lies, because that's not what it's for. They're slowly building the prison around us rather than push us into into penitentiary type things for re education or processing us, meaning and turning us into hamburger or sausage or wherever else. Instead of doing that that will happen to some some people for sure, don't worry about it. That's why they have warehouse stores everywhere in every town. Those will be easily converted into something that will hold people right. Whatever scare may be some sort of I don't know, an attack from of course, there must be some foreign entity, and certainly not a self attack like Northwood style that would scare people and hey, come here, refuge over here. We're gonna convert this walmart. They may even tell you right ahead, Oh wait, you can't leave now, No, it's too dangerous out there. Hey look, they just got a bunch of people in one building, and they have all kinds official recognitions. You can't get out of that place if they want, if they don't want you to, razorwire goes up on the outside. They got the military out front where you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Renewal of faith in humanity. Mayor Mike Johnson sidestep to city Council and sign the fox Eat contract anyway, which council members are now calling a backroom deal with a known bad actor, and all of this shit happened.
Speaker 1: Joe, I would love it if it was just people who were doing this for I mean again, they're the ones who set up the system with the deception that vaccines were a good thing in the first place, the whole concept of it being completely wrong and horrible for your body. You never put an extra hole in your body to put anything in there. Oka diff It's steroids are insulin. There's got to be another way steroids will fuck y'all up, because then you don't have any free testosterone. You've got to be on TRT the rest of your life because your body won't produce it anymore. So you just made yourself have to play chemistry with yourself to your death, and you probably took fifteen twenty years off your life. Not a great idea. Not a great idea. And anybody wants to argue that, they may as well just look at stare. Let me point you to a wall and you you can yell at the wall because you're fucking wrong. Okay, you go ahead and waste the wall's time. I don't need to hear how it's a great thing to inject yourself as shit. It's stupid every way you look at it. If they just used this as like an intelligence test, like, hey, there's a big epidemic here. Everybody, come over here. We're giving off free vaccines to you if you don't want to get sick and die. And then they just whacked all those people and just like as they walked out the door, everybody know popped in the back of the head with a with a with a you know, a three to eight round or whatever, and as they just call PLoP PLoP PLoP and roll up a conveyor belt and turn into uh, you know, food your dog can eat.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: That would be okay with me a kind of if they weren't the ones who deceived good people into believing into that system in the first place, If they were just doing it as like an IQ test. I gotta yeah, like eugenics experiment. But they're the ones who made everybody stupid. So it's not a fair fight. It's not it's not a fair assessment of what people are capable of if you made it people into retards in the first place, or or deceive them to a point where they don't know what reality is and they believe in all your lives. You should be happier that they believed in all your lives, not kill them because of it. Like these people are malleable, may as well use them for something, right, No, they don't do that. They're gonna kill everybody, and then once the most resistant, they're gonna kill them too.
Speaker 2: Spend time for police to drive out from Columbine Valley, Colorado to knock on a woman's door in Denver with a summons, wrongfully accusing her of stealing a package off of someone's porch, and he guesses on what technology they're citing as evidence.
Speaker 10: Flock cameras.
Speaker 1: You know, we have cameras in that town, and you can't get a breath fresh air in and out of This guy is a fucking scumbag. Listen to his his been Look, I'm glad she had their camera.
Speaker 9: That place without a SnO correct.
Speaker 2: To be fair, that seems like a pretty safe prison city. While the officer refused to look at the overwhelming dash cam porch cameras.
Speaker 1: He already said, it seems like a pretty safe prison city. He's telling you without telling you, But but he did just tell you. If you're paid attention, you know what I mean. This is what's happening everywhere everywhere. Denver's anywhere in Colorado to Texas is not a good place to be or Florida, which is a police date.
Speaker 2: Google maps evidence exonerating the woman. Fortunately the police chief eventually did, but this makes one ponder what's the result when this happens to a nineteen year old black dude.
Speaker 1: Or someone who doesn't yeah.
Speaker 2: Notably, this year, people in communities across the United States have been increasingly concerned about or opposed to, the rapid expansion of private surveillance in their communities. A lot of people have been noticing more and more of these little black cameras with the solar panels and just assumed that they were innocently monitoring traffic flow or maybe giving a dispatcher a better idea of who or what to send to deal with an accident. But now they're finding out what they do and what they're capable of doing, and a lot of people are just like, yeah that. And now every few days I hear about another city pushing back and deciding to take down flock safety cameras. However, in some cases a city formally deciding that they no longer want flock safety serve cameras.
Speaker 1: Somewhy are we taking to the word of uh the Silver Crown King of the Jews, Trump and his administration that ICE is just going after people who are here. I legally like they if they brought them all here, who are they actually really getting in sending out political other political u targets that they're sending out into L Salvadoran prisons without us, without our knowledge.
Speaker 2: How doesn't result in them going away after finding out that ICE was using their.
Speaker 1: Cameras, or even worse, at Brazilian prison I think between El Salvador and Brazil, I can't tell which one that would be the worst. You can ask John a Light what do he thinks of Brazilian prisons of.
Speaker 2: Their knowledge or consent. The Chicago suburb of Evanston decided that they wanted them removed, so flox Safety then reinstalled most of them. And since you can't own a flox Safety device, only lease it, the city or police department would be handling and potentially damaging private property when removing that. So now Evanston, Illinois is spending tax on legal expenses for ce city assist letters and covering the cameras with plastic sheeting to protect residents from being tracked by them. But my previous video about this topic came way too late. Organizations like Lucy Parsons Labs and Sassy South have been pushing back for years. Another great example will.
Speaker 1: For Lucy Parsons. So Jack Parsons was an occultist and Lucy is their name for Lucifer. Lucy Parsons Labs.
Speaker 2: Just saying dyman who's a software engineer who started d flock last year around.
Speaker 1: The year as in Lucy in the Sky with diamonds was Lucifer.
Speaker 15: Yes, I was taking on a road trip from Seattle to Huntsville, Alabama, and I ran into so many of these along the way, in these like really small towns. I wanted to do what most cities weren't doing, and actually tell people what these things are, where they are, and how many there are.
Speaker 2: Will is more or less simply trying to keep a map and publicly accessible record of deployed cameras. I think this is something that both local government sand flock safety should already be doing, and you probably have a hard time finding anyone who dissip agrees with that.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, never gotten the season desist before. But luckily before this even happened, the eff reached out via email and just said that we needed anything. So I reached out to them, and then they were able to send a response, actually two responses, because very lawyers sent another another letter back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need legal you need legal protection against people who are going to just send seasons against you. Most of the season assists are complete and total bullshit. Don't get scared if you get one, Basically.
Speaker 2: Like, we don't care, we think you're wrong anyway, Flock season desist here was pertaining the trademark, which, in my opinion, seems like an absurdly frivolous way to try and bully someone to take down a website that simply provides the public with some transparency about surveillance that their tax dollars pay for. But Garrett Langley, the founder and CEO of Flox Safety, doesn't see it this way and unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Is just a figurehead. Look at this fucking as cloud. What son of what disgusting creature that alerts in the shadows is he? Because he's got to be somebody's son.
Speaker 2: There's terroristic organizations like deflock. His primary motivation is chaos.
Speaker 3: They are closer to Antifa than they are anything.
Speaker 2: Else where do you even begin with this? Firstly, if you're going to live action role play, the Dark Knight at least watched the movie up but to the point where Lucia's Fox and Batman both agreed that their mass surveillance system is grossly and ethical and intentionally destroy it. Secondly, using buzzwords like Antifa doesn't exactly invite rational or good faith discourse. You trolled this guy with legal demands and then publicly accused him of being a terrorist. But the key takeaway of this interview for me, but that's why we have a democratically elected process, right Like, we're not forcing.
Speaker 1: This fucking this guy is an anal swab. His head is a nanal. He's an anal swab, a living breathing anal swab lock on anyone.
Speaker 2: Let me make something clear. My little farm here is not exactly in a dens serb and environment. We don't even have sidewalks. I literally cannot leave my neighborhood to go get groceries or ship out of package without passing a flock camera and having my activities locked into a database that is shared to a much larger regional database. I am not allowed to know who has access to this information, and the people sharing my local information regionally or even nationally most likely do not know exactly who has access to it. I didn't sign up for flock safety. I never consented to it. I've never had an opportunity to vote for it. I do not have the option to opt out of it. And then, after researching and taking some pictures of the cameras that are constantly photographing me and seeking more information about them, I coincidentally get cops in my driveway, waking my family members up, asking weird questions and freaking my neighbors out. Now I'm shelving educational video projects to pay attorneys and constantly have to make sure someone is around to take care of my animals because every day. I'm not sure if I'm going to being detained for literally not breaking a single law. We're not forcing flock on anyone. Lacks so much perspective in this pact, but so much delusion and cognitive dissonance that even Forbes senior editor can't manage to keep a straight face through the sentence We're not forcing flock on anyone.
Speaker 3: I help you.
Speaker 13: Here just a few of the many strange events regularly happening at Bend's home and lab this month that may or may not be associated with this video.
Speaker 2: It's an idean like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Definitely, literally all the neighbors are freaked out.
Speaker 2: I think it's just recording video.
Speaker 3: What appeally go if I took my out.
Speaker 2: Let's just be honest for a second and state the obvious. These cameras aren't exactly a little impenetrable fortresses. They're plastic android cameras and compute boxes mounted seven feet off the ground with hose clams, and in many cases they can be found in semi rural areas where one has trouble finding a stop sign that doesn't have bullet holes in it, and there are a whole lot of people who absolutely despise these cameras. But we're being patient and we're taking the high road. We're asking our local, state, and federal governments to not throw our tax hours at a fast scaling text before adequately researching the risks and rewards, and especially before vetting the heart.
Speaker 1: You mean, before taking a saw it to the pipe. Yeah, that might be a bad idea, but maybe it's a really great idea.
Speaker 2: It depends on your perspective or in software services that are harvesting our information. It might seem like my research and videos on this topic are anti flock, and to some degree because of delusional shit like this, they are. But we also shouldn't deny that there's a long list of companies trying everything they can to take Flock Safety's place on the leaderboard. If somehow we all woke up tomorrow morning and Flock cease to exist, another startup would quickly be in their place, promising to help police self crime in exchange for taxpayer money. But you want to know what I find absolutely outrageous that over eighty thousand surveillance cameras were installed all over the country, and I'm not aware.
Speaker 1: Of a see what a great what a great way to do it. Hey, guess what you're paying for it? Right, you're paying for it, not the municipality that's decided to go for it. They don't have to come up with the money to do it.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 1: For something that you don't want, that's going to do that's maliciously placed there to harm you and your family and any movement that you make, every breath you take, they'll be watching you. Oh, public Audi, it doesn't matter if you're doing anything wrong. They don't like you. Don't you understand, they hate you. They want you to die the best of the boy, kill them.
Speaker 2: Of the devices, the services, or the technology. And if there was, they would have found the exact same low hanging fruit detailed in this video. And that's the big difference here that we need to constantly be acknowledging. Your government supposedly exists to keep order, security and safety for society.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, that's what they're intended to do. That's not what they do. When they focus all of their intentions and energy inward, then it's because you're the enemy and they want to destroy you. They don't care about the outside forces. They are the outside forces. Words don't incur without money the banks. The banks are here.
Speaker 2: Safety exists to make money. They're not a charity. They're a seven point five billion dollar tech startup reportedly preparing to launch an IPO, and by far their biggest investor is indres and Horowitz. So this is pretty simple stuff. Should we trust civilian data with the company who was partially controlled and funded by Indreas and Horowitz. Well, let's see. Mark and Dreesen was a board member of Facebook during the Cambridge Analytica scandal and was one of the people on the hook for over eight billion dollars in privacy violation settlement. A sixteen Z's portfolio company Coinbase exposed sensitive information of sixty nine thousand customers. Even the A sixteen z website itself had claws allowing hackers to few sensitive information about their portfolio company.
Speaker 1: Another example of them doing that on purpose so other people can hack it, so they can get the information out, so that they can have plausible diability.
Speaker 2: Apam ah, there's so much. What else. Lend Up was shut down in twenty twenty one for repeatedly breaking the lawn, cheating its own customers. Tell us to sive their customers into thinking that they were putting their money into FDIC insurance savings. Account Wise was involved in funding hamas and pig Butcher and crypto schemes. But no, I'm sure this time it'll be fine. I'm so sure that it'll be fine that I'm not even going to look under the hood. I have an idea, and it's a pretty obvious conclusion to all of this, and I think it's an idea that anyone watching this can agree on, well, except for maybe that people invested in government surveillance. But hear me out. If a private company wants to offer services to the government that are related to national security, public surveillance, or processing data that will be used within the public justice system, they will have to pay an application fee and provide access to any hardware or software that they intend to put in public. This application fee will hire a small team of independent security researchers who are vetted and unaffiliated with the services or products that they're researching. This team will essentially do exactly what we did in this video, but with adequate resources. If problems are discovered, CPEs will be published and responsible disclosure will be followed, which would presumably help the company tighten things up without having to pay bug bounties, and if no major problems are discovered, then the company will receive a rating that will be valid for one year until they have to renew their vendor license and get a less intensive inspection. This is not too much to ask. You can't open a hair salon without a license. You can't keep on McDonald's open without a health inspection. You can't legally drive a car passed a flock safety camera without taking a routine driver's test and having a vehicle that passes basic safety requirements. This is an apolitical, common sense solution to a really big problem. I'm going to formally propose it to legislators I'm in contact with, and I think it'd be really useful if you, yeah, you wrote, emailed and called your representative senators and state attorney generals proposing.
Speaker 3: The same thing.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that humans are intrinsically right or left, but if you haven't noticed, finding objectivity in the media right now is like being a grasshopper stuck in the middle of a football field. And I'm very familiar with ground news. I've been a paying customer of the service for years It's an app and a website that collects news articles from around the world and organizes them by putting on bias, reliability, and potential car monitored by predator drones orbiting over Los Angeles, Yes, orbiting. I suppose that people could believe that the testers and it's warning them that they're being monitored by predator drones orbiting over Los Angeles. Yeah, orbiting. I suppose if people could believe that the Earth is flat, then people could believe that La is a celestial body. Okay, so I head over to ground News to see if this is even a thing, and kublam it is. Then you can see these bias filters, which you could use as a sort of political compass or am using joy ride to see how cooked we all are. I can easily see who owns the media source and then their factuality score from three different news monitoring organizations. And then if I'm feeling brave, I can use the blind spot feature to see the news stories that my own personal Internet echo chamber isn't showing me. And as usual, when I have a sponsor on this channel, any profit from that sponsorship will go to UNICEF Ukraine, Russia it's used and how they already have been.
Speaker 1: I outlined how I believe, asshole. Are you fucking serious after all that you're fucking you're we're standing for Ukraine. You're a fag too, see what I mean. Brilliant in every other way, but fucking complete retard when it comes to how they view the world. This is a this is a very common problem with people. Fuck Ukraine, they're not getting enough. They're not getting enough because we're funneling money into them so they can fight a wark against Russia on our behalf. Fuck them, Fuck them.
Speaker 2: Easily violated.
Speaker 1: They're pulling people out of fucking cars, parents separated from their children, children going god knows where, while they send the fucking father to the front lines. Are you your fucking mind, you piece of fucking worthless shit? What the fuck is wrong with you, fucking fag? Get your head out of your fucking ass. Use the same fucking you know discernment that you use on all those other shit to not do stupid shit like that and then tell people about it. Don't buy that fucking whatever that thing is, because it's going to fucking Ukraine.
Speaker 2: American's Fourth Amendment right, And here is some feel good information that you probably don't get to hear much of in twenty twenty five. This is a completely non partisan issue. One could use this type of surveillance to track people that ICE intends to capture or report.
Speaker 1: Or you can already tell the anti ICE it's sentimented in him, and I was trying to be quiet about it so we could get to the detailed part of it. But now now it's all out in the open, he's a fucking loser.
Speaker 2: One could use this type of surveillance to track ICE to sabotage and warn people about raids. It could be used to track a woman leaving her state to get an abortion. It can also be used to track someone Those.
Speaker 1: Are all bad things, right, being another hero, illegal or murdering a baby. So far, so good, And not that I agree with anything that Trump has anything to do with, but I don't see these being good examples.
Speaker 2: Driving around during a lockdown during a pandemic. There is no civilian anywhere who is always one hundred percent aligned with their government throughout their entire life. If mass surveillance sells.
Speaker 1: Or felonies a day, good to you today, then.
Speaker 2: It probably wouldn't have sounded good to you five years ago, and I guarantee you that it won't sound good to you at some point in the future. This isn't a right verse left thing, or a republican versus democrat thing, or an empathy.
Speaker 1: Versus tell people at all that you want jig thing.
Speaker 2: It's an authoritarian verse individual thing. Privacy is a form of power that increases your control over your own destiny. And right now you're at a junction where you're made to be so scared of your neighbors that you might be willing to give up that power. Or you can simply say no, I've refused to pay for my every movement to be tracked by my government through a for profit company that hasn't even been adequately vetted to protect my security. But for this to stop, you need to use your voice and you need to get involved. There are links in the description to show you exactly how to do that.
Speaker 1: Right, So more shit, Okay, it was It was a long It was It was a dramatic black pause. Is that what we just did?
Speaker 2: It was by far the most time consuming, impactful, expensive and collaborative product I've done on this channel or with this nonprofit. Obviously, it would have not been possible without John gainsah.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blh. Okay, this is just a my asshole section of it. All right, Well that's I think we've been on here way too long. Yes we have, Okay, so support the Dad damn Show and then we'll be on the way. You're over on FTJ. There's an easy quick way to do it there where you should go and click one of these links. So you go here. It's great to be nowhere. That's cool. Yeah, the vet is full of uh. I had just had this conversation with somebody the other day. Oh yeah, the wild horses thing, all right, murdering wild horses babies not too far away from some of the other places. I wasn't go like there. Yeah, anyway, it doesn't matter. Oh right, get doctor Monzo's Whole Food Supplements for your ninety essentral vitalizing nutrients here. It's also you get the HOS sauce and yea yeah yeah. Doctor John h joined doctor Glynnon's membership site. You'll be here tomorrow. Make it worth his time, because honestly, if you're not getting it, you shouldn't even be watching it. I mean, you should be getting the concepts and understanding why it's important, why it's vital information. You've gone through four years of hell, five enough to expose what the hell this cult is and what they're trying to do to you. It wasn't a governmental thing. It's an allopathy thing. That's the first trick and first live that they had to tell you first and get you to believe, so that all the other lives could be buried, burying you on top of you know, buried on top of you. So that's a we are here, this is where we're at. We need to walk away from the system, completely detach ourselves from it. There's no saving it. There's no switching out faces. Oh let's have an RFK instead of this, And then no, they're all promoting the same shit, just with different faces that are more trustworthy. Oh well, then there you go. The system gets preserved and the lies continue. But now it's a cult of personality situation where that got well, this one certainly wouldn't do.
Speaker 7: That to us.
Speaker 1: Okay, see how you do that? You highlight, you hit right click, you hit copy. Then you don't even have to do that. Actually, you can just go here if you can't remember three letters and two letters and a number. It's right here for you anyway. So Azure oil products use code BB five for five percent off. If you guys are bouncing now, this is the most important part of the show because this is you getting healthier wholefood with multi vetom and whole food is what makes the difference.
Speaker 3: And you go in here.
Speaker 1: And it says Azure will's hopefully multiveum is highly potent. There's a high potency formulation of essential vitamins packed with a variety of trace minerals. Trace minerals are also in here. It provides immune support, amplifies energy, bolster's cognitive health, I've cat hair on my face, strengthen's bones, and nurtures gut balance. This formulation is derived exclusively from organic book tanicals, synthetic free, gluten free and vegan. This is a plant based nutrition for the whole family design for daily use. This formulation delivers essential nutrients without non nutritive additives, without non nutritive additives or preservatives. This is very inexpensive for what you're getting from it, and it's forty two dollars less than the TENU tantry. Immune support, energy support, thinking and condition bone factors and calcium, so microbiome essentials, trace minerals, emotional stability, heart health, liver support, and nerve and blood cell support. Now let's go down to where the proprietary blends are. Are they at didropass them? Are they listed that way? Yeah? So there's a botanical blend, there's immune blend, and there's an organic fermented greens blend. In addition to all this holding magnesium, not a lot of magnesium, but it's from when you have them from a whole food sources. You don't need as much seleniums in their copper a little bit, but you need more copper than that. But it's a get start. At least you get some on full of acumic. Would add more of the minerals. Okay, this and this so far one and two. Boom full of acumic. Get this one. It's worth it's a it's a This is a ninety to one hundred and eighty days supply, depending on how much you use. Person serving supports, gut health strengths and immune functions supports nutrients wort should optimize a cellular function. See about all these things and see how it affects your health. For the first ninety for ninety days first. Now that doesn't mean stop at ninety days. It means then reis evaluate whether or not the ailments that you had may have been just deficiencies because they've faded away, or whether or not you also need another homeopathic to go with it, which is where you'll go to doctor Glidden and ask him by telling him your symptoms, and you can do that on his membership Tuesdays and Thursdays and Wednesday's on our show, or you can get a private appointment with him. If you were told you had the big C word, which you probably hopefully hadn't been told that, but you might be suspicious that you have like a bomb or something. Instead of going to the butchers who will force you into certain things or cut off certain abilities for you to you know, or if you think it's one of your children that are sick, maybe you should go to doctor Glynn first and get a private appointment, find sign up for his membership, Save your children, save yourself for collegs sake from the same. My aunt murdered, okay murdered, my little brother murdered, my grandmother murdered, my grandfather murdered, slowly over time, statins, fucking dialysis, all things that weren't necessary. He could have cleaned out his fucking kidneys. And plus he had the emotional stress that ruined his health of my aunt dying that they murdered first. That's same thing that killed my grandmother, that type of stress. This is what happens to families. I'm one fucking person telling you my story. Think of everybody else, Think of your own.
Speaker 2: Have you been?
Speaker 1: Have you It's not whether or not it's happened to you, it's whether or not you've recognized it for what it is, because it has happened. So whole food, multi vedmin full vi achumic blend core copper get this assist cellular energy production facilitates our imtallibilism, bolsters and the anti accidant defense systems. A's and most of the people's diets have a bunch of free radicals and oxidative stress that it goes into your system. Oxidation, the way you cook, if you cook with the oils instead of butter, all these things add up. If you're leading deep fried food, ever, if you're doing any type of thing, there's all kinds of ox A day of stress from various things. Seed oils, it doesn't matter. If they're cold, doesn't matter. If they're in a salad, doesn't matter. If they're canola oil inside of your if you're salad dressing, it doesn't matter. So get the antioxidants that you need. Get the whole food multi vitamin, the full vacumic acid, get this core copper. And then the last one is the IP six Supreme. You have to click at least I like it. With the way Mind's set up, you have to click this twice and then bam, there it is IP six Supreme. And this is the powdered version. That's probably where you want to start. You probably don't want to take a bunch of like eight pills at a time. Just get the get the powdered version. It's like one scoop. It's way easier.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: And let me just show you that the go down good dune rapid absorption DNA integrity. I see this in turn exerts significant benefits to the support of the immune system, DNA integrity and kidney function, removal of unbound iron, antiaccidant support glucose geez. I wish I would have got like grapha of that too, and in addition to the good IRBs that doctor Glidden had recommended that my mother never got for him, antiaccient support, glucose metabolism, muric acid, balanced cardiovasco of health and healthy bones and teeth. IP six and an acetl is a precise ratio in a precise ratio is more effective than IP six alone. The ability regularly ironed in the body and can have implications for various physiological processes. Considering that iron is essential for numerous cillular functions, iron and copper have a relationship. Too much to the one will happen if there's not enough of ye others. If there's not enough copper, you'll get a build up of iron, and it'll be stored in your tissues, and you'll have bone and joint pain, and you'll have oxidative stress. However, excess iron can be a prooxidative and harmful. Thus, the iron keylating property of IP six may have protective effects where iron driven oxidative damage is a concern. Yeah, you get it all right, Now, you got it, and then we're good, code BB five, get it, get the discount b B five. It only helps doctor Bonzo and myself if you use the code, otherwise it bypasses us and Azrael doesn't recognize that it came from the source. So you have to use code BB five at the checkout b B five broh bro five b B five at the checkout, and you'll get five percent off. That's your incentive. Hooray. Okay. You know about my awesome hot sauce, literally named of it because that's what it is, and I was from I was living in California at the time. People are like, what do you mean by awesome? Is it like because you're you know? It was like, no, it's because like the word is like godly in a sense, like the awesome God is awesome type of thing, like the awesomeness of the creator, like that, it means that. But also be like it's a word that skaters used in the nineties and eighties a lot awesome and cool. Right. I don't say radical because I'm not actually from California. I don't want to be I don't want to be labeled as a dipshit. But I was a skater in upstate in New York, so the awesome thing kind of went with it. Plus it just tastes that good, So there you go. It all works out. The brand X. I have some of these already made ence in hand, and uh, I have some of the two ouncers. If you're just going to go, you know small brandex is hotter than our tallyn some claim some claim brandex is an other jolly, which make it our hottest. Find out what you think is our hottest, right, It's all based on Palace Palace. People's palates are different. I have the two ounce and the six ounce right now in limited supply. That one says it's good. It's eighteen ninety nine for the six ounce size with that nice, big sexy label on it that was supposed to look like the X files. That's our one of our store shelves back in the day. You see the right here that had the the plants and the can underneath it the matchup plant. Ah, good times. I need another store, help help support the show, so I can invest in another store and get the labels I need so I can give myself and other people's stores do that. I'll help out. One stop shop is your ten percent of keep on if you're going to pick up a few bottles, all right, I think you have to get over twenty four dollars and then it kicks in and the creating hydrochloride right there, there's two sizes. That's why you see this. So whenever you see this this thing, you know this range, it's just like with his site, it's telling you that you get. You know, there's a six out size here, and there's a twelve out size and as you get and see it's not double the six out size, so getting the larger bottlers instead of their right. And then this one's the hardest one for me to make, but you know, because it's paying the ass to cook all the bacon. I got to cook a shit ton of bacon when I make that one. But I don't mind. I don't mind it. Just don't make me do it when I'm fasting. God, damn it. That's not fair. Has the smell all that bacon and not touch it? You out of your mind? Does drive me out of my mind. Garlics the garlic went is so good.
Speaker 7: This is one I go to.
Speaker 1: This is a sous juice extra hot. It's formally called Greek lightning because of the you know who the you know grease. Greek lightning go gets grease lightning, but I call it the Greek lightning. Did I love the old picture of it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, alright, I had a had one. Suff I can tell us that noise and Nemesis is in mago hoabinaro sauce. Rob just told me that it was super good and something he made. Humsinger's got a bounds of beans and cuman tastes like a spicy humus ti peanut sauce. The green genies surround on honey and lime, smoke boss a chipotle and smoke paprika, tied dies ti chili peppers, cayenne and touch a curry. Cosmic candy is honey habit narrow see. And what I'm saying to you right now is what I would tell people as I'm handing them the spoon sample, so that they're hearing what they're supposed to be tasting, so it helps enhance his experience. Venom is cayenne, serroundo habannaro, tidlei pepper to did that scorpion pepper and smoked ghost pepper delicious? Oh yeah, yeah, that's one of the ones I drew. It's a little two dimensional, but it's it's sorry it was. It was a picture of venom that I had drawn. But then some asshole who just got out of like you know, college for how to fuck people that they call law was like ooh, and he's like, well, I don't work with Marvel directly. Yeah, he basically saying that I should. Uh, you know, He's like, it doesn't matter. They could you know, I said, I said, it's people aren't buying it for the fucking picture of venom. They're buying it because it's a good hot sauce. And he looked at me and rolled his eyes like like somehow a hot sauce would need like and I looked at him like, man, you are a worthless, demonic piece of shit, Like it's in. But I did change it because I didn't I expected him to be back, because you know how that's it's like the ambulance chasing in a sense. So I had drawn my own depiction of venom on there, and then I took it off and just put the cause his suit was like this black oozy stuff, right, So I just made one drop of it and it turned to put a flame on it because it's hot sauce. And now it's done. Called a venom like that. Try to fucking get me for fregetting copyright infringement, now, you prick. That's my pull table. Back at the old house still had the pull table. It's just a new place, different old label. This is a newer label. And the newer label I think it's even less of a distinction between the background color and the other one, so it's not as Yeah, there you go. Awesome on videos over here if you click this thing, I have these. There's uh doctor Bryan artist, I'm talking about this one's awesome. Hot sauce is like super food, micro nu gens, vitamin cea, copper and mangesium. Oh yeah, there's saving to bolgravano tasting my hot sauces. There's some little videos. This is back in the COVID area where I had the bottles that I normally used. The six sounds were not even available anymore because it came from freaking China. Because we're that pathetic of a country that we don't even make our own glass anymore. There's a place what was called all American Bottles that didn't make anything that was at all in it. That's what I meant, not at all in American bottles that's what they should have called it. That's how much the company had more from some of the time that they were created to be no no bottles whatsoever from America anymore. And everything's cheaper to buy and have it freighted. That's how pathetic our economy is. Did you know that? The wages and like, I think it was the sixties they said. I think they said the sixties. To have the same type of buying power for like a homeowner of these days, we'd have to be sixty six dollars an hour for the money that we have now because it's been appreciated so much. The micro batch difference, the awesome difference. There's Rebecca, there's me and her when I was a fatter dude. There's our store front, cats and space Rebecca. See that was nice. So I'm in a long let's see.
Speaker 7: Super super fry llc.
Speaker 16: Hey bacon lovers, try when pigs fly, real apple with smoked bacon and maple syrup. Add your eggs and you got your breakfast in a bottle. Here's our awesome avocado featured at the Wave Cafe and very they replaced all their other hot sauces for this one. Delicious avocados locally grown in Escondido.
Speaker 1: That's what we saw class our future sauce.
Speaker 16: This month is our local band member and good friend Andy Menzi for a smoke Boss hot sauce with chipotle nut and from our line of herbal infused honeys. We have a rosemary lemon infused in a three and a half week process with sage rosemary and lemon tires. I had a kick to your honey with our herbal infused honey with the kick local clover honey, Sage Carolina reep for pepper and the tie pepper all erbal infused for three and a half weeks sept fry LLC.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: We don't make the herbal honey anymore, but I probably should bring it back because we have we have lost snowbirds. They probably don't want the spice, but they like exatic honeys. I'll have to have it back and make that one again. It's me at the store. There's some I don't know what I have it with some of the videos. I was eating peppers and I almost killed myself. I was eating a Caroline reaper at the at the store because I was killing time during a slow day and it freaking destroyed me. Like some sometimes I can handle them. Some of them are just they are hotter than the next one. And I just got one of the deadliest ones and I tried to survive it, but I was like it was not good. That was my legs went numb. They like got super tingly like I don't know if that's blood pressure or what, but I felt like I was gonna drop dead. Good times. So the next video that's gonna come up on here, let me show you from my YouTube channel here, let's go to.
Speaker 11: There is.
Speaker 1: But they actually gonna show me. They don't even show me my own channel. When I type out the fucking name. Gee, I wonder why people can't find it. Fucking fag look at this like none of this is the awesome hostile that's literally the name of it. What the hell is the problem.
Speaker 3: There? It is?
Speaker 1: So I gotta now click on the actual name to get to the channel. They wun't nobody s sh it. They can't even look for it and search for it by name and find it. All right, So where were we at? Videos live? So this is the most recent one I did. I'm not watching it. I'm just showing you this one will be up on that one though eventually this was the one I did eighteen hour days every day in between.
Speaker 3: So this is the.
Speaker 1: Showing you the rundown of all the stuff that's on the website everything. So there you go. But there that'll be up. Probably I'll probably put it underneath this one, so you see this one first and then and then uh yeah, maybe that would and then this one. I don't know, maybe put it in between these two. We'll see. Let's see how it goes. All right, we've been here long enough. FDJ. Thanks where we have a wonderful day. It wasn't say anyth from I hope hopefully people will do what I have recommended and get themselves in a healthier state in life and join us tomorrow with doctor Glidden when he is here noon my time, this kid right here, it's already six o'clock. Jesus. I was not able to sleep all night last night, so I stayed in and it's raining, so that didn't help that I slept a little bit longer because it was rating. Without being aware that I was, is this what is this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We have a four minute video I forgot about Okay, let's do this. This is about signal itself. Where's my fad? What am I looking at? What do I look like right now? Eh? Good enough?
Speaker 10: If you watch your other videos, you know.
Speaker 17: Celebrate has been selling technologies to governments that crack supported iPhones and Android devices via USB. In twenty twenty one, they announced they could crack signals PIN protected encryption of the data at rest.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember the e sims will make it so they don't even have to have it. They could do it wirelessly because they're just going to get permissions through the software to do so.
Speaker 17: So when it Celebrate accidentally posted how they crack signals encryption in a blog before delete it. Luckily copies were already made. The article sheds light into how they crack the encryption, but it fails to connect a lot of the dots which will attempt to connect. It's unclear if it was just poorly written or if they intentionally left it vague for operational security, although if opsec was on the mine, they probably wouldn't have posted it all. The encryption in this case is symmetric encryption. The big thing here is that the keys are stored on the device, so all the pieces to the complex puzzle are available, so anyone with access to the device has the ability to access the keys and then celebrates case. They specialize in cracking lock phones via USB. Many banking apps like Vemo have a similar architecture with keys stored on the device. The primary reason developers do this is because it's required to use the application offline, so there's really no way around it. Also, both Android and Signal or open source, which provides clues to solving this puzzle. Signal keeps his database encrypted using seql cipher, so reading the data requires a key to decrypt. They found that the decryption key is encrypted and stored in the share preferences file, and it is decrypted with the Android secret key, which is saved in an Android feature called key store using the freedom.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I just meant, I forgot. Let me just remind everybody, So let me move my head again, just real quick, just so people are aware. In case they didn't know this rumble. Since I'll never ever build it, I just looked at the they have new coops for me to jump through and YouTube. Plus they have me screwed until December or whatever. As far as these violations, that they claim I've done. So the only way I'm ever going to be able to do like superchat is it with this thing right here. So just so you know it's there, you cook the little thing, you can superchat it here, or you can subscribe right there. All right, Moving on, Shut up, Rascal, no one asked you come in there? Come in where are at?
Speaker 17: A Dynamic code Instrumentation toolkit and putting the Android device into development mode that can access the Android key store and view the key stored within, so they were able to get the Android secret key to decrypt the SQL cipher key. Once they decrypted the SQL cipher key, they needed to know how to decrypt the database using the SQL cipher so they looked at signals open source code and looked for any call to the database, which led them to the parameters they needed to run the seat.
Speaker 1: Remember they're running down the wrong rabbit hole here though, they're chasing the wrong rabbit remember, because you have pre encryption software on your computer hardware and software making it so that they're taking pictures of your screen before it, so pre encryption, right, they don't even need to worry about cracking it. But this is even Yeah, I get this is an additional an additional problem, sure, but they don't even need to worry about this well.
Speaker 17: Cipher this unlocked the database and yielded encrypted messages. But now the unencrypted Signal database showed a new submode called signal dot bd dot.
Speaker 10: Decrypted at store the messages.
Speaker 17: There was one file for the unencrypted messages and one for attachments, which were still encrypted. The attachments and messages are also not directly linked. To link the attachments the messages, it requires parsing to decrypt the attachment. They looked again into the shared preferences file and found a value under this file that has data and initialization vector fields under it. The data field contained an encrypted Jason file. While they didn't specify, we assume they encrypted it using the android's secret key again.
Speaker 10: Or some other key in the key store. Once encrypted, it.
Speaker 17: Contains the alphuscated decryption keys for the encrypted attachments. This Jason contains three keys, classic sepher key, classic mac key, and modern key. The new reversions of Signal used the modern key, so they focused on this key. This modern key doesn't decrypt the attachments directly. While they didn't specify, we assume they tried to use the modern key first, and also tried it with the initialization vector referenced in the other table that was in the same folder. After enough guessing, as well as examining the open source code that logically seems to support this, they probably backed into the conclusion that they needed to use the modern key and data underscore random values to calculate the actual decryption key. Somewhere in the source code, they found that the actual decryption key is a hash of the data underscore random value using hmac Shah two hundred and fifty six algorithm, and the modern key is hash to create the initialization vector. The open source code also told them sigmal uses as encryption and CTR mode, so they apply their key to this and unencrypted the attachments. The lessons seem to be pretty straightforward. The keys for data programmatically encrypted on the device tend to also be stored on the device, which means the encryption is not one hundred percent secure and its main protection is really obfuscation. This has been a similar vulnerability that cryptocurrency steeler malware is exploit.
Speaker 10: Also, open source code is a double edged sword.
Speaker 17: Lot allows for more people to test the security and find bugs. Analyzing The open source code seem to be instrumental for Celebrate to find the keys and crack signals encryption. Without it, solving this puzzle would have been much harder. Closed source, obfuscated code that is rigorously tested privately maybe the best option for encryption architectures where all of the keys are stored on the device.
Speaker 1: Some inches. I wasn't trying to do that. Leaked Celebrate tool docs documents reveal list of phones that can be unlocked. Okay, okay, all right, what the hell still thought that was? It's so funny that predator passer to throw them back in jail, And I was like, is that Eric kerk Ah, that's great, and the answers yes, that's good. Yeah, right exactly exactly, Veritas live. Move my head so I can read it to people, because it's not I'm right in front of it. Let's go to that one says if you have something secret to say, say it in person, or do it the old fashioned way mail a letter. Yeah, that can be read, though people today rely upon electronic communication way too much. All right, it's convenient and it's a big secret because you're hiding inside, You're hiding in your bed when you send the message. Nobody saw you, right. It's so funny how people think some great historical VIDs rise and fall and your Yeah. Yeah, Michael S. King has been on my has been on my shuttle. I've read the bad Word a bunch of times. Yep. Yeah, Uh, that's one of the videos. That's one of the books. I was surprised, like books series they did. They deleted them off of Rumble. Uh what the hell am I saying? They deleted them off of Amazon Kindle and Amazon obviously if you're getting hardcovers or uh, physical copies. But I have them all on my Kindle, and surprisingly they're still there because of the digital rights management. I was surprised that they didn't take them away. Let me let me see if I can show you my Kendle real quick. I might be able to. And I'll just let us look under his name. I'm gotta display capture and I guess gott to open it up along Kindle.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: I got rid of re blox from my computer. By the way, what we're looking at bro okay, you can see it? No, it's oh, oh not this is oh, this is one of his books. This is Andrew the Great the heroic story of Andrew Jackson that they don't want you to know. Let's go library. There's Napoleon Welden versus the Older New World Orders. There's my book, it's a sample of it. There's Doctor Claydon's book, his one previous to the one he has now that you should probably all get. There's Teddy the Terrible. That's another Michaels King book. Some of these aren't that great, and I am read all of them cho often. I canna, you have to clean up the floor group behind me? Hell Storm. Everybody should have that one, the Roosevelts. That's a Michaels King book. I don't like Ike Michaels King, Killing America, Michaels King, Climate Boogeyman, Michael S. King, Woodrow Wilson Warmonger, Michael S. King. This one, yeah, you know what I mean. But I just picked it up anyway because I was reading all those other books. Oh wait, no, what this isn't his? This is Robert S. Smith. Never mind, uh, Saint Joseph of Wisconsin, Michaels King, The Planet. Rothschild's books are what actually got him kicked off. This is these are the first ones that they removed vome went and Volume two Wargan's putin Michael S.
Speaker 7: King.
Speaker 1: Everybody should read that one too. It's a little dated. I think it came out in twenty fourteen, but still it's all good. Maybe it was was it twenty fourteen? Let's find out. What does suck is that everything's on cloud so they can just delete your ability to read these by deleting your access the cicero.
Speaker 2: Do you know yet?
Speaker 1: Get me here? Uh, let's good too. How do you know when it was written? Maybe let's go to cover and scroll. No, that's the same thing. Doesn't have an age as of this date of publication May twenty fourteen.
Speaker 7: There we go.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought I was more fourteenth. See, I'm pretty good like that. I remember stupid shit, stupid details, secrets of the Federal Reserve. Anybody who says treat you from Jackal Island, Tell them to shove it up their asshole sideways, tell them to stop reading the water down faggot version of theft and forgery and plagiarism, not forgery but plagiarism, and tell them to get this one. Tell him that this one has been updated since but it originally came out in nineteen fifty fucking two, and it was useless. Mullins, Yeah, yeah good. The original book, published under the title Mullins on the Federal Reserve, was commissioned by the Poetzra Pond in nineteen forty eight. Yeah. I think they beat Gebra Griffin by a little bit, a little bit. Ezra Pond was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at Saint Elizabeth Hospital, Washington, d C. A federal institution for the insane political prisoner. His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of mister Moens. The research at the Library of Congress was directed and review daily by George Dimpson, founder of the National Press Club in Washington, whom The New York Times on September twenty at nineteen eighty two called the highly regarded reference source in the Capitol. Government officials, congressman and reporters went on to went to him for information on any subjects. Published in nineteen fifty two by Casper and Hort in New York, the original book was the first nationally circulated revelation of the secret meetings of the International bankers at Jeckyll Island, Georgia in nineteen oh seven to nineteen ten, at which place the draft of the Federal Reserved Act of nineteen thirteen was written. During the intervening years, and by the way, the Alderch Plan was the same goddamn thing. During the intervening years, the author continued to gather new and more startling information about the backgrounds of the people who directed the federies of policies. New information gathered over the years from hundreds of newspapers, periodicals, books, give collaborating insight into the connections and international banking houses. While researching this material, Eustace was one of the staff was on the staff of the National Library of Congress who was kicked off it millions later. Was a consultant on the highway finance for the American Petroleum Institute, consultant on hotel development for the Institutions of so for the Institution's magazine, and editorial director for the Chicago Motor Clubs. For publications. And this is the say published by the Federalies or Bank of Boston and at seventh printing, and you need to okay, that's not part of this in nineteen okay, so you get it right, right, right, This is one of the iterations of it that it came in. So there's this is the updated versions, the fifty two version, nineteen fifty two. I never even looked at this thing. I may have actually looked at it, but it was disgusting. Fuck that guy. Common sense when one should read this not to tessel books in there, not all of them are are great, but when you have all of them, you know, uh yeah, ooh, complete as federalist papers, US Constitution, common Sense again, and I know what the hell that was. I think it came up free or something. A lot of these books here were used to be free. I don't know if they still do that in kindle or not. Hey, look look at it. It looks like China bomb. That's great, that's great. Mm hmmmmmm. All right, well there you go. Now I've seen it. This is the most recent well it's not I don't know is it the most speers but it's one of the dollars Jeffrey's books. I already found things in there. I was like, nope, yes, everybody should read Virus Media, b Schamber Pasture or here's the book I was telling you about. Everybody. God damn read that book. Do it? This is something that Niche told me to read and I couldn't because it was it was this is all cabalist bullshit that is into demonlogy and all kinds of crap and trying to verify and validate the Kabbala. I'm like, fuck that and the Old Testament, all the things I hate that I know are fucking fake and gay and Jewish. And you want me to utilize that, go fuck yourselves and her. That's why we don't. We don't talk anymore anyway. But it's the Hipta Maaron or magical elements. I was looking into all their sick fucking practices, livers asalmonas, except for Raziel. Let's see the look of alchemy, look of the chemical art, the way the warrior that's stuff on. I should have a art of urban survival in here somewhere, too, may be rich. And I have obviously read that one sixteen sixty six. I think my daughter grabbed that one our son God Christianity before Christ. I wonder if there's any allusions to Uh, it's interesting, that's maybe Parsons. I only read it that far. Oh yeah, because it's a bunch of bullshit, probably about Christianity. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'll look in there and see if there's anything about the our ancestors, and if it's valid, and if it's hearkening back to the ED, of which I doubt it would be. But we'll see. Even when they think that they have something to say, that's usually a deception and that's wrong. That's why I bothers me, like I can't find anything to even listen to when I'm working anymore. It's like what do I go through? Because that's once you read the EDA. It's like how many covers can you read the same thing over again? And it's like once that's once you realize that's not being Let's put this way, if you know the information in there, the makers of civilization, you see the evidence of it in everything, in everything. Now to mention the fact that there's actual artifacts that write that have this written out or drawn and depicted, actual scenes of the Aeda telling you about your ancestors and the history and this evil cult and all this other stuff, and who they are and what they are. Semitic Kaldans cald Semites, before they started intermingling with everybody else there called the cald Semites. They were like Arab slash Turkish people, right, most of them and whatever. So when people don't account for that and then they spin some other tangent, it's like they're they're either very they're very confident, and they're like, you know, I'm going to put myself into it trance and just muse, and then therefore it will be true because I'm channeling some fucking thing like that type of like self delusionment or they're banking on you not knowing shit about this the topic yourself, so that they can tell you anything and it'll be bought. You'll you'll buy the lie. Depending on what state you're in. You should have in your possession, in your vehicle or in your home, your state, and your in your federal constitution. Right, you should have this national whatever you want to call it. And the bill frights obviously, James Choose a duchebag. Don't care about him anymore. Jays Ergi's a dutchbeg. Don't care about him anymore. Oh yeah, interview with Hitler, This is an interesting one. I've had this forever. Oh there's Genghis sponsor right there. The shocking story of Genghis Khan and the mass murdering Mongols. And notice when he came across the Kazars, they just basically gave themselves as gave each other a fist pump and a nod every other people that the Kazars and the Mongols and Kina they would slaughter. But yet when they came into each other they fistbot Why do you think that is? Come on, post locans, like I said, like these are all still in here, but you can't get these from Amazon anymore. That was supposed to be. That supposed to be. It's supposed to be, like Oprah, come on, open up. The following interview quote unquote, though obviously a fictional event, accurately portrays what the ghost of Adulf Hitler would say in his defense if he could be interviewed today. His answers that, dude, I bought this book in like twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen, something like that, maybe it was twenty seventeen. His answers to WCBC talk show host Ogre Winfreed Winfield instead of Oprah Winfrey. He is an ogre questions are mostly based upon the and extensive and careful reading of his writings and speeches fromnineteen twenty one to nineteen forty five, as well as those of his inner circle and others who knew him and survived the war. When does that liberty to reflectively dismiss the veracity of or accuracy of Hitler's version of events if one so chooses. However, what cannot be disputed is this Hitler's responses to Ogre's questions truly represent what he would say if such an interview could take place. Indeed, some of Hitler's answers are direct quotes taken from his own speeches and writings. So if Hitler's account does not please you, take it up with him. In regard to the fictional ougur reaction, immediately, artistic license was taken there. But as for the portrayal of Hitler's point of view, there can be no dispute. If such a made for TV event were possible, it would surely be the most watched show in broadcast history. You know, so this He's sitting there imagining, you know, a prime time sit down interview with Oprah Winfrey of all people, and obviously disparaging her name right away. What the hell has happened?
Speaker 3: And uh?
Speaker 1: And Adolf Hitler the one that we can't have We should have one with with with another great man like Putin. We didn't have one with Goadaffi. There's a couple there, there's a Goadaffi w one. I'll show it next next show. You know you would watch it. They want the whimsical setting of the interview with Hitler and distract you too much for this is utterly serious and scholarly history. For more in depth and fully sourced understanding of World War Two, The Bad War is recommended as a companion book to Interview with Hitler, enjoy the show. Yes, I have Bad War here? Did I not show that one? It's in here. Let's say search if it's not in here, I have an on PDF. Oh you know what it is. I bet you hold that much. Now let's go to the pdf files. Not, oh shit, it's per This is what sucks about. Yeah, se versus documents and it says zero. So my old computer has all of my all of my pdf not yeah. Now you can't even say pdfile. So I'll think of pedophiles because there's fucking assholes. Right. Pdf file books are on my old computer in kindle, but they don't transfer from device to device. They they're local to the to the system, so they're not on my phone kindle, and they're not on this new computer. But I do have the Bad War. It's just not the official copy for some reason. I have the and I've read it like a ton of times. I have it on and maybe it's in here. Let's say it'd be hard to find though, because it's not it's not written the right way. There's ed lead Scale in the Devil Diction, aerieal to Waft blood pass Over. Let's see that's that Jacob blober guy basking Hole. I don't know, Frescraph my book, Gadafi's Green Book, World Order, tatricon the Petronius, the Sonic fraternalism in Matt Hamaden, Mohammed and mun Oh, that's funny. I gotta check a look that good Luther on Jews, the Jews in their lies, Doctor Martin Luther, Martin Lutheran, fuck you, fuck you in that fucking noise that pisses me off. Black magic evocation invocation whatever evocation. Yeah, the New History of the Gews by Yusu. Smullen's widell area in origin in the Alphabet Eliot what Mike, there's Civilization and Race and History. The Hidden History of the Human Race Michael Crimo, The orlanda book. I mean, ill to transfer some of these to my phone so I can read on the olyptical here soon. There's are good ones I went to see, maybe some more primo one. Let's see if that one is this one called? Is this one have video pictures of it? You fucking some of it? Of course? Do what else? Would I figure? It's already there. You can open it or not? Yeah? Okay? The Hidden History of the Human Race by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson. Oh I'm not side by sides please, okay, get Thank god it it's hard to read on tiny screen and it's side by side. Look at everything's awesome? Yeah? Thanks? Cool? All right, I have to check this out. Is there any pictures though? Yes?
Speaker 7: There is?
Speaker 1: Cool? All right, neat. It's kind of a short book for a Cremo book, major scientific cover up exposed, the hidden the History of the Human Race. I bet he's still is going to miss them things that are in the that are in the ATA guaranteed because everybody does. All right, well it's not in here. But let's see if we can find it together. You ready, let's do it. Let's go back to the window. Capture you're displaying, go back to the window, and then we just type in the bed War's this actually gonna be it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so let's find out. Let's try it, you know, a fucking open or not? What would possibly take that long? I should have just to do this? Guy, Okay, that's the actual book. Now, let's go down here and see if they're in. There isn't one. So they want you to renuse automatic that you can log in and bottle it. But you can't download it from internet archive because there are a bunch of Jews. They don't want you to have it. So there's that that one. You can't get it the way you used to be able to get Let's see if fanta these actually work? You can actually do it?
Speaker 11: Or not?
Speaker 1: Asked monkey, why don't have to press the twice? Fag that one? Didn't do it? The clintoner ass So I don't want similar am as king. Oh, Jefference was part of that book. I didn't know that. I wouldn't have known what his name mad even meant back then when I first started reading this book. The effects ready I'm not a robot. Let's see, is it gonna actually pop up anything or no? Dope, kuman not the roman. Oh look, let's see if it does it downloads and then we'll pull up this twenty nine point nine megabytes. I don't know if that's that. That seems kind of small. How fuck did it go? That does look like it's right? Yeah, so it's not able to fucking unless it's still thinking. Is it's still trying to do it? No, it's saying it's done. So it gave me bullshit. Let's try again. Fuck you, come on, fag, Yeah, it's noting you do it? Come on? Can patch it in valid? Bitch? I just patched the button and hit it. Yeah, this is all bullshit. I don't know I have it on when my computers all available to get it. I think it's on my phone. But yeah, that's kind of bullshit. Let's go like this shut Yes, I want to replace it now it's still the same one. Yeah, it's it's bullshit. I don't know it's out there and I had it before, so I don't know. Is he actually still doing stuff himself? He is okay, good, He's been on my show a long time ago. So the most recent one was five hours ago. All right, cool, so he is still wrong. You know what's his His tomato thing tomato bubble then turned into like the real what that hell? It was called? Yeah, real news and history I am on. His newsletter didn't just stopped coming unless it was sent into uh like the one of the ship files on by their choice. In that mine, I'm not. I don't agree with a lot of his Trump bullshit though he's still he's still riding that rove. He still believes in that, which means he's kind of blind to the whole jew thing too. In that sense, he's not, he's not, but he is because of the connections. I don't know if anything's changed since, but he's still as far as not too far along, not too long ago, was bringing them up as if they're bringing up Trump as if he's a valid and viable source of potential saving the planet type of thing, which is completely ridiculous and foolish, and we'll get people killed believing in that. So that's my problem with that. But anyway, support the show.