Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Book.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward slash Podcast. Hey everyone, thanks again so much for joining us for this live stream episode of Dogman Encounters Radio. I really appreciate you listening. Before we bring on tonight's guest, I wanted to put something out there for you. Cody from episode five point thirty four, if you'll remember, he came on and talked about his experiences with a dog woman, a female dog man named Sasha. Well, not long ago, he contacted me to bring me up to speed to let me know that since we spoke last he had had several experiences with Sasha and she's still coming around. And last night we spoke for about two hours until the wee hours of the morning, and you won't believe what happened when he had this one particular encounter with her. I'm not going to get into any details about it, but I will let you know. The good news is Tuesday night, at nine pm Eastern time, we're going to air a special live stream where Cody's going to be backed updates you to let you know what's been going on, so we hope you're going to be able to make it again. That's Tuesday, Tuesday night at nine pm Eastern Time, all right. Having said all of that, tonight's guest was featured on episode five twenty eight, and on that episode, he talked about a bad dogman encounter he had one late evening where fortunately his dog, Dallas, a white American bulldog, gave his life, saving his from this dog man that was about to kill him. At least in my opinion, it sure sounded like that dog man was about to kill Cam if Dallas, his dog, wouldn't have rushed to his aid. Well, since we spoke last, Kim had another encounter with that same dog man, unfortunately, something I was hoping would never happen, but unfortunately it did. And when you listen to Cam share the details of this most recent experience, this most recent encounter, oh boy, unfortunately it went just about as bad as it could have gone. So without any further ado, let's bring Cam in here now. Kim, thanks so much for coming back.
Speaker 2: Thanks Jampan man Man.
Speaker 3: Oh you're welcome, but I just hate the fact that you're back here for the reason that you are. I mean, I was hoping you'd never have an other experience, but it just didn't shape out to be that way, did it.
Speaker 2: No, my luck, it's always been that way. It can't go wrong. It will go wrong as it can go. But it's yeah, I'm sitting here, I'm so loud. Still got another shot one day, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Murphy's law. Are you further away from your phone now, Caim than you were when we did the sound check? Because you don't sound as good as he did in the soundcheck.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm still here. Comeover. Is that any better?
Speaker 3: That's a little bit better. I think we can work with that. Okay, Yeah, thanks for doing that. Whatever you did. Well. For anyone who missed that episode, Episode five, twenty eight, Cam, please tell them about yourself.
Speaker 2: Man. My name is Cam. I'm thirty one years old, more Central, Mississippi. I've got three kids, married to my beautiful wife. Yes, like I said, Like I said, there's not too much about me that's out of the ordinary. You know, see, my friends, when I can work hard all the week long and come home and enjoy my family, slash hunt and fishing time on the weekends, you know, just another dude.
Speaker 3: It really is a shame. You've carved out a good life for yourself. It's just so unfortunate that dog Man is hanging around. I really wish that wasn't the case. Well, let's dive right into it, Kim. I'm sure there are some people listening who didn't listen to episode five twenty eight, and with that in mind, for them to understand what's going on with this most recent experience, they need to know about your backstory. So can you give us, like a brief, a fairly brief explanation on what happened when you had that first encounter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't linger on it. It's you know, I don't want to hear it. Like they said, it's all in so five twenty eight, but in a nutshell, there's been some problems in my grandparents' farm. Me and my my friend Tyler went to uh then out in the coyotes, and we thought that was you know, I thought that would fix the problem. And during all this, you know, I have my dog with me. Uh we run into the dog Man runs into us. We were, you know, minding our business, and uh it kind of approaches us. You know, and just he's scary. You know. He approaches us, and Tyler took a shot at him because he felt threatened, so I shot him. Uh, he runs from us. We thought he was gone. We both agreed that it was time to go. He flanked us. I guess he knew where my truck was or saw us come in, or maybe why in the process of running away he heard us coming back and he flanked us. He knocked me off the four wheeler, knocked me out, and Towers again, I was I was out for this part, but Towers says that he was on me and that was pretty much in his mind it. You know, I was fixing to die. And then here comes Dallas, is my dog. Uh yeah, he essentially tackles this thing off of me, and by the time I'm coming around, coming to got my wits back about me, he was uh he was all but dead and uh kind of make mad dash for this thing and kills my dog, and uh, you know, I had I had luckily had somebody with me and uh Tower, they picked up my rifle off the ground at some point you know during all this, I guess, and uh emptied it on him and he almost shot me. He really did shot, but he saved my life and the thing ran away, and I mean we had to go and bury my dog that night. I had to tell my grandpa about this, and uh woke him up in the miss like one o'clock, one thirty in the morning, and uh, I mean it was just really it. I went out looking for him, you know, several times since things many took you know, he took my dog, who was like my you know, my best friend, and he took my peace of mind. He took my you know that I can't take my kids hunting out on this playub is where it was where I grew up, you know. And uh yeah, hey, they took a lot of things from me, man, But I'll get him back one day. You know. My mind's all but made up. Somehow, someways gonna happen. But here on Friday, the thirteenth of all days, was I talked to Vic. Yes it was last week, told him about all this, but uh oh, I'm sorry, ready for the me to talk about the next cart And I just kind of jumped into that Endine app.
Speaker 3: No, you're fine. You're fine. By the way, Cam, are you using your earbuds now? Because in sound check. I didn't hear any chirping, but there's like a chirping artifact when you're talking.
Speaker 2: Now. No, no, I think it's just my speakerphone.
Speaker 3: It might be what the phone's laying on.
Speaker 2: Possibly hold, I'm not sure what's going on now? Is that any better?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That right there is?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that is better.
Speaker 3: Before we have you tell us about this most recent experience, I just wanted to make sure you understand when we had that conversation. Not too long after that, I made a post on my Facebook page. I just put it out there that I'd been putting a lot of thought into this most recent experience. It was really frustrating for me because I saw it as a checkmate type of a situation. There weren't any good options for dealing with it. There might have been some options, as some people thought were options, but they really weren't. I mean, sending people out there to try and hunt this dog man that's only going to aggravate it and just increase the possibility that it actually does harm someone their own, your grandfather's proper year, maybe even follows you to your own. So that's not an option. So I mean, it was just really frustrating because there were no good options to try and solve that situation that you're in. So I put a lot of thought into that. I normally don't spend too much time laying in bed thinking about dog me and encounters and everything, but yeah, that got some mileage on me. It definitely did. I just hate the fact you've got to deal with this. It's just so frustrating. It really is.
Speaker 2: It is, you know, but you know frustrating, is it? Maybe that's the that's a problem that has literally stared me in my face twice now, and yeah, dealing with it's really the only option that I have however it comes about. But I appreciate all your help, you know, all the words and the you know, asking around and all that. And I'm not going to send a bunch of people out there, hire a team to come out and not play. I'm not gonna put anybody else's life in danger. Just to just clear there, that's not what I'm going to do. It's not my goal.
Speaker 3: Good man. I'm glad you're not going to do that. We spoke before we came on the air, and I put Kim. I let Kim know that there is a gentleman named Beer Helper who's going to hopefully help him resolve this situation. He says he's had a lot of experience dealing with this kind of a situation before with other people, so hopefully that is going to work out. I really hope it will, but I guess time will tell on that. Well, Kim, with that, didn't you further Ado, whenever you're ready, please take your time and tell us about this most recent experience.
Speaker 2: Sure, so, I'm not superstitious to the whole Friday at thirteen thinking that happened to follow on a Friday that it was thirteenth, we normally cut out from work. I worked with Tyler. Y'all listen. I y'all know who Tyler is. He's the reason I'm able to tell you all the story. But me and Tyler worked together all day every day. I'm not with the with the company I was looking for, so I get to see you and hang out with and argue with Tyler all day long. But we we got off work. I got off work. Tyler was supposed to go with me to my grandparents place. We were gonna spread corn, check cameras usual, and his dad called him and said Hey, I need you to go to this lady's house. There's something we have to do. And he felt bad. He's like, man, you gonna be Yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry about it. So I, Uh, my kids hadn't seen my grandparents in a while, so I called my wife, who was off for the doctors. She works for is off on Friday so she has the ability to work home and uh, well, my girls were home, so I called her. I said, hey, you know, it's been a while since bro seen grandma and grandpa. If y'all would like to meet me out there, I'll meet you there. And yeah, she's kind of kind of hesitant to he's aware of things. But uh brought him out there and I stopped at on the rants. On the way, I got my corn ah meet them there, walked them into the house at the carport, and uh, excuse me, Grandpa said, you know, he said, hey, everybody, and he said, where are you going. I said, I'm fixing to go and reread all his corn do all this, and he was like, no, you ain't going back, so I'm going with you. I was like, no, no, you need to stay up here at the house with the girls. You know, they want to see you, and b I'd like for you to be here, you know. So I went and grabbed the foolilver and brought it back down, got the corner out of my truck, went spread, bag, checked my camera, saw some good deer, some kyodes and stuff. Ironically, went spread the next bag, check, next camera, and I saw this great, big bruiser buck that I've been hunting for like two years now, and I thought he was shot last year. So I got excited. All right, let me, let me hurry up and get this other corner. So I bet money he's over here in this bottom on this camera too well. And in the the first two cameras, in the first bit of corn, I spread that was in the exact same spot where man Tyler had that run in with this thing the first time. So I go and I get my h my last one hundred pounds, and uh make my way down into that bottom where is normally where the big deer are anyway, and uh, I spread it, checked cameras, and sure enough he's there again. You know, I'm so excited. I mean, that's the only reason I mean out there now. And I started looking around and I was like man from where he's breaking through the trees. I need to move this. I've got a climber stand. From what climber stand is, it's a two piece deer stand that has teeth on the back of it that you dig into the tree and you essentially inch worm your way up a tree figure as high up as you want to go, or as you know, as as big as the accommodations for the tree stand will take for the tree. A man, I need to move that thing. So I got thinking, I got looking and being picky enthoosy like I am. Took me a few minutes and I figured out where I wanted. I put it on a tree. It's a bigger tree than it was onside the stead. It took me a second, and uh, I get this thing set up on the tree, and I was like, man, I haven't used it's meant sitting now since last year. I was, I need to climb up and make sure I'm not going to fall or have a break or something opening morning in my look. So I climb up to what I feel like twenty five feet, maybe above twenty feet. It's it's much harder for you know, even something with a nose like a white tailed there. It's it's extremely hard for them to wind you from that high up, you know, unless everything's just incredibly not in your favor and you're let you let your wife wash your hunting clothes the night before. But uh, I climb up. I feel like it was probably twenty five feet and uh man, it felt really good that day. The wind was blowing and you know, everything's still green. There's nothing dead out there right now, like all the green stole on the trees. But man, the breeze was kicking. Felt good. And you know, I'm chunky. I'm not in the shape that I used to be much heavier than I was, so I was out of breath by the time of making that or that that high and uh, I sit there for a minute and I'm you know everything, I'm just kind of taking it in. Man. It's it's beautiful. It feels great, nice change of pace from that hot, sticky Mississippi air we have. And uh see something out of my proof where I turned on a look and it's him. He's there. Just all of a sudden, I know where there is and uh, you know, the shock factor is like at eleven, you know, it's I had seen this thing, had hurt him, hide and no hair. Nowhere have I seen this thing. And like I said, I went out several times after you know, me and Tyler had this running with him, hoping I could see him and I could shoot him, I mean kill my dog, you know, and uh, but man, here he is. And it was all you know, broad daylight, broad daylight. Me and him. Man, we were god ten feet probably from each other that night. But by the time everything was said and done, when Tyler shot him, that dude he probably could have reached out if he wanted to, because his arms are wall unnaturally just weirdly weirdly long. And seeing him in broad daylight, it's like, I don't feel so stupid now for thinking that he looked like a hyena broad daylight. He is exactly the way I remember, look to be slightly smaller, like slim not smaller in stature, but slimmer for whatever reason. And it is I mean, I kind of resigned myself to, Okay, I'm never going to see him, and I'll never have a shot to get him. It'll never happen. He got my dog, He robbed me of the ability to bring my children out here, and then safely have them come and do something that I enjoy and I want them to enjoy, you know. I just had that felt like I was going to have to eat that, you know, find somewhere else to take my kids. But here he is, man, And I mean it was, you know, just wow, you know, the shot, the awe of the but regardless, man, I hadn't seen him. It had been a half second. I pulled my pistol out and he was probably don't know, man, he's probably seventy yards too far, and uh, I tell you he's He's very fortunate I didn't have my three zero. I shot him right in the head. He did not see me. That was That was like the first thing I noticed after Oh my god, there he is. That's him right there. He didn't see me, and the wind was at my face. So I was like, all right, he has not seen me. He's not smelled me. And you know, I was, I'm I wanted to pull my phone out and call my wife. I wanted to tell her like, hey, I love you. I don't know if I'll see you again, I don't you know, or call my grandpa and tell him, hey, you know, make sure the girls stay in the house. We need to call the game, you know, all he seems to go through your head and uh, oh man, it's just you know, it's there's there's a lot at one time. But regardless, I know he hasn't seen me. And it was weird because it's just strength. Man. The last time we saw each other, he came and found us. So it's just kind of weird to have him just absmindely walking, you know, kind of. I mean, if he if he'd have kept going and not got distracted, he would have seen me. I feel like at some point he definitely would have seen me. But uh, man, it's just there he is. I can't I can't get over the you know, it's it's hard to say. It's hard. There's there's not a lot of words for seeing that. At night, it seems like a nightmare. Everything's dark and shadowy and all this that I'm talking broad day. I mean, I might as well have been watching the neighbor's dog walk down this pine tree, this pine tree thicket. But uh, anyway, man, he's parallel in this thing, and he's in between what used to be a creek bed and this pine tree thicket and this pine tree thicket is where all these big deer come from. So it makes and you know what I'm gonna tell you, It all kind of makes sense. But uh, man, I turn to look and I see something else, And for for about a half second, I was like, oh my god, there's another one. Well it was and it was a dog. It's this dough walking down in this creek bed. And if the wind hadn't been in my face, he would have winded him and she would have never gotten close to him. But man, she comes up out of this creek bed and they're like fifteen to twenty feet maybe twenty five it's feet. He sees her, and man, he makes pass for full fledged lunges at her, and it was kind of awkward looking, like it was like he like his movement was awkward looking because dude, he was striding coming down there. You know, if I didn't have such hatred for this thing, it would almost be it's weird to even say this that it would almost be beautiful, you know, like like not I mean, obviously he's not beautiful, but this is I mean, he's mathve. Dude, he's like eight feet tall, between seven and eight feet tall. It's a monster, like a living, breathing, walking monster, and he makes the pass for this dough and she dipped on it. She pump faked him and was gone, and he did not chase her. Did not chase her, which was weird. But I realized that the whole time he had been walking down this that he'd been parallel in this this pre this ticket, he was limping. He has the limp to him And I told Vic this, but I'm and I'm I can't confirm this. I'm not sure this, but I feel like Tyler blasted him, maybe broke his arm or something when he when he took one of like, I mean, the dude, the dude up until this point he has eight rifle rounds at right, unless they all went through and came out the other side, that dude has like seven three h eight rounds. And when that round that Tyler hit him with out of his two forty three, I mean, he's got multiple high power rifle rounds in him. So it would make sense to me that that's where his limp came from, because I mean, you don't really see deer limping because they just hurt themselves walking around in the woods. I wouldn't think that this thing would be any different being an apex predator. But man, right about you know, second or two goes by and he's missed this steer, and man, he just kind of shook and looked frustrated, like like a dog. And I realize really really quick that the wind is at my back and he is almost dead in front of me. And as soon it must have been at my back for a minute before I actually realized it, because as soon as I realize, oh god, he looks up and he didn't look directly at me, but it didn't take him but a half second, and we are all over again, just like last December, staring each other in the face, and it's you know, you will never feel safe in that situation. I don't care if they had him at this zoo, I don't care staring at one you will not feel safe. Depending on who you are, you may or may not feel genuine fear, but safe is one thing you will never feel, dude. And you know, and but what I guess what I'm getting that is last time I saw this thing, it was me, my friend, a big dog, me and me and me and Tyler are both armed to the teeth really, and that's what got us out alive. But this time he sees me, I have a pistol, just me. There's nobody, nothing, that's it, And it's like a I mean I pretty much, you know, like like I had before that was eye myself to hey, I'm not going to see this thing and I'm not going to have a chance to get to get him back for taking my bubba from me. You know. Right then I had resigned myself to, well, this is I guess this is it. You know, he's gonna die. I'm gonna die. We're both gonna die. I mean, I don't you know, And uh man, A whole bunch of things go through your head. But that's that was a certain you know. I certainly thought it was a certainty that one or both of us was going to be dead before one of us left, if anybody left. But uh, I was I thought for a second. I was like, man, he's gonna have to he's gonna have to make it to the tree and he's gonna have to climb up from under me. And I, you know, I didn't have it. I wouldn't like I was messling with some big, long, crumbersome rife. I have my pistol. I was like, man, if he does that, I can shoot him right in the face. He's going to be right here, directly underneath me, and I can hit him head neck, chat, you know, whatever, anything I can to try to And you know, it's all these things, all these thoughts, all this. You know, it happened so quick, and you know, somehow you process it. I guess that's your crimeal response to an adrenaline rush. I don't know. But man, right there, out loud to myself, I was like, girls, I love y'all. I love y'all so much, and I just thought, I was like, man, I'm never going to see him again. I won't be able to say by nothing. And you know, I kind of got mad again, like I was, you know when when he had when he had taken my dog Man, and I screamed at it or bored at it whatever. You know, if somebody had been standing there looking at me, I'd probably look like a like an idiot, like Tarzan or something screaming from a tree. But you know, that's that's what came out. I didn't plan it, didn't think about it just kind of happened, and it got the message across to him that you know, I'm here, I'm not afraid of you, and if you want to kill me, you've got to brother, because I'm not going anywhere. And uh man, he looked at me and he showed me his teeth and he returned the favorite And when I tell you, it was the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life. I used to under the Pyramid when I was little. I don't know if you'll know where the Pyramid had methods as a massive bass pro shop now, but I used to go and watch monster trucks at the Pyramid, and I was like the loudest thing I've ever heard. It was unnecessarily loud to have those things inside, but at that point in my life, up until that point, that was probably the loudest thing I've ever heard. But man, you're talking about like like kirks ear drump so loud. Man's so close to me, and.
Speaker 1: Uh man, you know, I just I don't I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid. I'm not gonna back down. And maybe maybe he didn't get enough of a fear response for me or from me, and he was going to try to elicit you know, some more fear for me or something that people people say these things can smell your fear and they feed on your I don't know how true that is or isn't, but uh man, it just threw me for the I mean, just through me for a loop. He starts to walk towards me. He didn't charge me, he didn't rush me, he didn't act like he needed to hurry up and get to me. He took steps, deliberate steps, like he was going to walk to the tree where I was, and I was going to allow him to do so. Dude, I shot eight times and I don't think I hit him but twice, but it stopped him dead in his track. And I anyway, I'll get to what I'm gonna say. So he stops, reaches with his and I'm gonna stay it again. I'll never get tired of saying it, because it's always going to be some kind of weird to say it with his hand not paul hand reaches over and grabs his ribcage and kind of, you know, he winces. They touched another spot with his other hand, but he had deliberately reached all the way across his body and grabbed where I mean, I'm positive I hit him, and he looks up at me, and it's hard to explain how it how it works, because it's not. So he looks at me, right and and when I when I if anybody listened, if anybody remembers when when that night when he was holding Dallas, after Dallas had got him, had got him off of him, and he was holding Dallas in his hands, you know, damn near dead. Sorry farm my language, but he looks at me at that, you know, while we're standing there. He looks at me and it was like he was saying. There were no words. I didn't hear a voice in my head. It was like he projected this challenge to me, come here boy, like calling me boy, like you know, like like tiny human. Whatever it was, however he meant it, but it was this I got. I got that message the same way this time, except it was you know, I'll get you like next time, or you know what, however he meant it. But maybe maybe that's what people mean when they say they communicate telepathical or they can whatever people say, because I got that loud and clear, and there were obviously no words. And like I said, I didn't hear a voice in my head. But he did his best to let me know, to portray to me right there that I'll get you. You know, at some point it's going down. However, he's gonna phrase it. And he turns and he runs again, and for the second time, I'm watching this thing that killed my dog turn and run and get away. Scott. Yeah, he caught. He caught a bullet or two, but he's obviously, you know fine. But he dropped down, backed off Ford because when he saw me, he stood up. Sorry, didn't mean to leave that out was figure. It was kind of unspoken, but he saw me, he stood up, take steps, I shoot, Everything goes by, and he turns around and drops down and runs. Well, I've been here before, been there, done that, got the postcard, all that. I've seen him run away and faint and escape before, so I don't move. I didn't get down or anything. I screamed for him for a second and he didn't come back. So eventually I pulled my I called my grandpa and I tell him, I said, hey, look, I just ran it. Because he calls him the wolf said hey, I just ran into the wolf. You know, I'm okay. I shot him. He's gone out of side. I can't see him, I can't hear him, but I know that this is what happened last anyway, told Grandpa Sa to get the girls. Put him. He's got a stormproof room in his house. To get the girls. Get everybody in the tornado room right now. And honestly, now, I didn't have any real reason to do that. It was just, you know, I'm sorry. The helicopter dad and me, one of my girls in a steel room made me feel a lot better. And Grandpa's like, well, I'm getting the truck. I'm coming to you. I was like, no, no, no, no, no, You're the only thing up there between them and this thing right now. And he never probably had any aim of going up there to the how he may not even know that house is there, I don't know. But I told girl. I was like, no, don't don't do this anyway. I h man. I start to, you know, after a couple minutes, to make my way down, and Grandpa calls me and he tells me, he said, hey, they're up. What do you want me to do if I'm coming to stay there? And man, I make it to probably ten feet I stopped. I look, and I hollered again, and I can't say what I said, but I said, you so and so I'm still here. Come here, come back, come here, And he wouldn't come here, so I I guess he's gone. I jumped from probably five or six feet. I didn't even go to the last few feet to the ground. I jumped and h man, I run to the four wheeler and I'm gone, I'm out of there. But like I said, I know, I know for a fact that he will absolutely he did before, like I said, been there and done that. He may have been waiting to flank me, or may have run somewhere out of sight to where he doesn't get an angle on me and go somewhere else. I mean, I don't know what he was going to do. So I struck out over the hill, back down into the pasture where Tyler and I originally had to run in with him. And I'm screaming for him the whole time, like here I am, come get me, you know, all this stuff, And never saw him again, didn't see him, didn't hear him. I don't know. Maybe maybe five minutes goes by, maybe, you know, from the time I hit the ground out of the stand till I was on the four wheeler moving, and I was like, all right, I gotta go, I gotta go. He's gone, So man, I book it back to the house and man, I get there and my wife is hysterical. And when I say hysterical, I mean you should never let your kids know that something is wrong, right as if there's any parents listening right now, you got to keep it chilled for your kids. They never need to know anything is wrong. Man, my kids are scared to death right. Well, my kids are twelve, four and almost two. My twelve year old is a gangster among gangsters. I'm so proud of that kid. I can't even tell you. I walked in. My grandmama has her break barrel single shot four ten looking out in the windows. My grandpa has a big, big desert eagle pistol that he is walking around brandishing. And you know, of course my kids don't know what's wrong, but something's wrong. I mean, you know, the kids, they're not stupid, they're just young. Obviously, something wrong. Mommy screaming and crying for reason. So I take her and I say, hey, go in that room. I'm gonna come talk. Well, I tell my oldest. I tell Kay, I said, babe, watch your sister. Mama's okay. He was just scared. Daddy got hurt. I'm fine, Everything's okay. And she looked at me and she said I got this. I was like, oh damn, right you dou who didn't? Right? You do? But uh, I get Kadie calm down, and uh man, it was a anyway we decide say wait, see sides right. Then we're leaving. We're going. We're not where this, that and the other. I look, I just needs you just sitting here with Grandmama for a minute. And uh, you know, I gotta I gotta talk to Grandpa. So I told him, man, I you know, I love you. I can't stand the thought of something happened to you. Y'all gonna have to find somewhere to go. You know, you can't stay here. That's not the same. And boy, when I tell you, that conversation went just about how I should have known it was gonna go. Uh my grandpa looks like John Wayne. He acts like John Wayne as well, and it's kinda he wasn't happy with what I said, and he, you know response, he was like, I can't say everything instead, But he said, you know, he said, I mean, he said, what, well, hell, so where do you want me to go? What what I look like? Abandoned in this place that I've worked my my butt off all these years to pay for and to own so that one day it can be in your family and I can give it to you. He's gonna ask you something. Are you gonna everything? He said, Are you gonna let that thing keep you from coming out here and doing what you love to do? And I was like, well known? And he was like, okay, well, how can I think you can just by asking me if anyway left that alone? And uh, you know, he's the wrong man, and he ain't scared nothing. Man, he ain't gonna be made to leave. He's not gonna you know, he'll stay there and fight that thing if he has to. Honestly, he ain't even seen him. He hadn't seen him that running with't had done anything. But that's how that went. And uh yeah, so it's I mean, it wasn't you know, I you know, I say it ended it, It didn't end you know, didn't end it all. I guess it was over for the time being. But that's that's essentially what happened with it this time a stint of it. Nobody was hurt as except except him, And uh, I'm so alive. Obviously I'm here and I will tell you guys about it. But uh, I've done a lot of uh, just a lot of thinking, a lot of planning, scheming, whatever you want to call it, about what I'm going to do to handle this situation. And I've got a couple of bilops. But that's what I'm dealing with here. And now h Fix lent me his listening and listening here and his his advice best advice he can offer, you know, and once again gave me a platform to come and talk to some people who believe me and wouldn't make fun of me. You know, is that.
Speaker 3: Well, as you know, I'm all too glad to do that. And like I told you, I don't have nightmares about dog men. I normally will help eyewitnesses. Some days it gets just absolutely ridiculous how many eyewitnesses need help. But at the end of the day, it's like a switch. When I'm done helping them, then I just move on. I do whatever to try and unwind. If there's time to maybe hit the woods and go for a nice walk, then I will, but I don't carry that with me. But man, after hearing about this most recent experience, I did. I did carry that with me quite a bit for some time. And like I said, it was just so frustrating. It seemed like a no win situation that there weren't any good options for And that was me. This didn't happen to me. I can only imagine on your end how difficult this has been. Those are your kids, that's your wife, that's your grandfather. I can just I can only imagine how this has hitching, how difficult this has been.
Speaker 2: I've imagine, Man, it's a it's uh that's frustrating, you know, the uncertainty and uh yeah, just I guess the helplessness, because I mean, I I myself. I'm not. I'm not I'm not I'm not helpless, but I am in certain ways, Like my Grandpa's not gonna leave. There's no you know what I mean, there's absolutely no yeah, there's no convincing him, there's no change in his mind, there's no yeah. And so also I guess that's not it. So as of speaking of my grandfather, as of today Friday, as of Wednesday, morning, his dogs are both dead. Both of them are dead in his yard. Buddy, Bloody is all get out when you go past his house and he you know those I mean, those are only two dogs he got. He got sorry, he got three dogs. One of the old she don't even go outside, you know, she's not long for the world. She's on the way out. But Dack and Ruby have been running that property, you know, since they got there because or five years old or so, and uh, Jack and Ruby turned up dead Wednesday morning. You go past their house, their driveway runs all the way to the back of the property, past their house, and at their at the house, it stops, it goes into their crup work, but it turns into their yard and there's like a trail that it would have been the driveway it was way back, you know when we own the property, I guess. But right there at the trailhead where it goes from yard to narrowing down to just a trail that goes back to where Dallas and my other dog are buried. They were both laid out right there, just sewed all the pieces. Man. So now not only is it not only is it going to be impossible for me to change. My Grandpa's he's going to be on the war path. He's he's going to go out of his and it's that that's the helplessness going to talk about. He's going to go out of his way to do everything that he can to kill her name, you know, whatever he can, this thing, this monster, this dog. Man. I mean, it's you know, there's no there's nothing that I can do for as far as telling him, like Grandpa, just leave it alone, because I mean, and what what kind of hypocrite would I be? I'm gone looking at it. I'm gone looking for him since he took my dog to me. And you know, my my grandpa is a hard, hard, hardhearted man. But dude, his dogs and his grandchildren and you know, now his great grandchildren are the only things he's ever been sold for in his life. And man, those were house dogs. They get wet out during the day to run some but man, those are there, those are lap dogs. You know that was there was a Jack was a or it's year old blue healer and uh and Ruby, I don't even know what God know she was, but she was, I mean, she was the light of their lives. They love those dogs. And now you know they're gone, and I don't know, if you know, I I don't know, man, that it makes sense to me that he would have done it. But there's a lot of coyotes too. I mean, I just they've been running around in the woods with coyotes for years now and nothing's happened to him, and you know, it just kind of I don't know, but he seems to think that it was it was the wolf man. I don't I don't. Oh, I don't know what to tell him. I don't know. I just I told him, like, let me just just hang back and let me handle. I'm gonna figure out a way to Hannibal. You know, I'm gonna devise a way to get him. He's not gonna get away with everything that he's done. You know, it's you know, there's there's gonna be some kind of some kind of consequences for him, and he's he's not happening. No, that's not enough for him. He says about like I was when it when it killed my dog. You know, he's a he's a he's a salty, gritty old man.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't, Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that happened that's horrible. I hope he doesn't wind up getting himself killed now he's so upset about that dog me and killing his dogs. And I bet good money it was that Dogmian that did that. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was that dogman in fact, you, like I said, I bet good money on it. Before we move on, I want to put this out there. Both David Daniels and Bang Bang, thank you so much for your donations. I really appreciate it. I do. Before I started doing some questions, some other questions at Sha Kim in our most recent conversation, you told me, and I didn't until then. You told me that you live pretty close to an area that it's very well known for dog mean activity. Please talk us through that.
Speaker 2: I do so. I'm not I'm not sure of the like the origin of the story or whatever. But if you've ever heard of this, the dog man stage of locket rants, those are real people. You can look them up. Don't know about the story, it's not. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: It didn't no story.
Speaker 3: That's all it is is a story. Not to interrupt you, but when you talk with people with eyewitnesses Bonifie Dogman, eyewitnesses from that area of Taylor, Mississippi. And they never heard about that happening. They're family members, never heard a whisper about that ever happening. They're friends who like them, and their family grew up in that area, and their uncles and grandfather and in great grandfather, everyone grew up in that area. No one ever said a word about that supposed siege ever happening. That's all it is. It's just a story. But anyway, not to interrupt, I'm sorry, I apologize, Please continue.
Speaker 2: No, you're good. I just I legitimately didn't know the legitimacy of that. But it's it's supposedly you know, it's it's Taylor, Taylor, Mississippi. I don't live far from it at all. And me and Tyler just built a house there, me and him and his dad and no dude or two and uh this I don't know if this was something I told you the other day or not. But there's a there's a I can't remember her name, but me and my wife went out not long ago with a couple of her friends who she hadn't seen in a while. There was a woman there at the far we were at and I ended up having a conversation with and she is from Taylor, and she told me she didn't know what it was, but VIC, I guarantee you'll know what it was when I start talking about it. This woman said that she was outside on her back porch smoking a cigarette or doing something and big, big, huge tree starts like shaking, shaking right out behind her house, like scared her to death, she said. She said, I went inside because I thought I heard like a month from or something. And she looked at me like like, please, don't think I'm crazy, And I'm like, I promise I'm not gonna call you crazy. If I were to tell you my accounts of what I've seen or been through or whatever, you probably called me crazy. But she continues on and tells me this, yeah, this went on forever, Like I went inside and drank coffee and myself away and all this that and the other. But again, this is in Taylor's in Taylor. Well, there was some some other radio show I listened to where this guy claims to have been working at a like a ower substation off of Old Taylor Road at sundown and seeing like a pack of these things or so again, I don't know. I don't know that real name. I don't know if this really happened. I don't know. But Taylor is, always has been, and probably always will be a spot where I mean just countless you know, accounts and sightings and all this stuff has happened. But no, I don't. I don't live very far from it. All. I've got my good buddy Allen lives like five minutes from there, you know, he's a don't and he had a big foot encounter in Abbeyville. Him and him and another dude that I went to school with. They've they've told me, you know, they told me about this. I mean, it's weird things everywhere, man, and it just why did it have to be on my place? You know? Why do I have to be? I mean, I don't mean to sound like why I meet people, because I'm gonna find a way to deal with it, don't worry. But it's just, yeah, Taylor's real close, and apparently they're they're way far out from Taylor too, because I'm in fifteen minutes from it. Probably we did, we just built the house there for these these pretty wealthy people and uh took everything in me to ask them, Like, man, I ain't say anything weird out behind your house or anything, have you? Yeah, yeah, no, Yeah, it's Taylor's hots always has been, probably always will be. But uh that and it always brings national forest too. See.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're surrounded by hotspots. Unfortunately, says sheman has to be that way, but yeah, that's how it is. Let's get to some questions now from the listeners in the chat. The first one up is from Peppercat, and she wants to know, Hi, Vic and Kim, can you share details about how the teeth it showed you look like? Sorry about your experiences with dog men?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you appreciate it. No, they're they're big, They're not some people. And again I'm not speaking for anybody else because I can only speak for myself my first hand experience. But man, if you took let me use my dog. For example, Dallas was they big, big dog man and his teeth were hard to say, an inch measurements. I never once measured him, but they were big enough. He'd a bitch your hand, he'd have shattered your hand. Dude, These dogs, I mean, these dogs, this dude's teeth are like two and a half, possibly three times the size of I mean, head's big. It's not like cartoonishly big like people make it out to be like some people that again, maybe somebody has seen one that looks like that. I don't know, but he's pretty proportionate. And his teeth follows suit. I mean they were and they weren't nasty, dingy yellow teeth. I mean, he's got a pile full of pearly whites. It's so Imagine his breath that's not too good. His teeth don't look like years ago through the dentist. Imagine can get dubbed on with him? They ever felt like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they normally do get the job done with them. Unfortunately. The next one is from Tim Webb, and Tim wants to know, what was the first feature you noticed on the dog men.
Speaker 2: Kim as posture? Posture? Man like that? You know, I don't. I don't know if you heard the you know, the ordeal that went down this last December that gave me the platform to do a bit with But man, it was I swear to you swear, and when I and this this this past couple weeks ago, Man, it was the same, like I really I felt like, like, I know, I know, I don't sound so stupid even to myself for thinking he looked like a hyena, like on all fours anyway, he looks like a hyaena. Is this posture resembles a hyaena? His back legs are way more tucked up under him in his front. I got to get out of the habit of trying to say front legs. He has arms, does not have front legs, but they're they're long. They're really really long. I mean, like like in comparison, his front legs are like you're seeing somebody with one of those really ugly squatted trucks where the back end the bumpers almost dragging the ground. In the front end you can't see over the hood his front arms, I mean, his front his arms are that much longer than his legs are in the rear, you know, at least from that posture. It's it's really weird looking, man, it's strained. But you know, but in broad daylight, man, I don't think there was really anything about him that I didn't get just crazy good looking. I mean it was, man, it was dark the first time, and what really stuck out to me the first time where his ears they were really forward facing. They don't have these these tuffs of hair on the end like lots of people say. But his eyes, man, they have their own like not bioluminescs. They're they're luminous themselves, like they have a glow of themselves. There was no there was no moonlight to shine his like for his eyes to shine, and we weren't shining a flashlight at him. His eyes have a glow in and of or all of them, I guess, have a glow in and of themselves. And it's yellow, like yellow as yellow could be, like some people call it amber. That's that's pretty close, I guess. But I mean, and I mean it's it's creepy looking. But dude, in broad daylight, you figured he's not all madded up. They looked like he just went to the gloomer. But you think about like suit of deer. They live outside all day, all day long, all year round. They're never inside. But they looked I didn't normal, like they look like a like a dog. Would I mean that he wasn't all madded and mangy looking or excuse me, I wasn't all madden or mangy looking. Or anything like that. But he I mean, I don't know, man, it's just really really hard to just outright describe looking at one of these things. It's not normal. You're not supposed to have to think about something like that. But but no, man, overall, you know, in the i'd say, in the first few seconds of laying eyes on him in broad freaking daylight, his posture with what got me first, and I kind of and I realized exactly that's exactly why I thought he was what he was when I first saw him and dark.
Speaker 3: Then Yeah, like I've told you before, life is so complicated and difficult. It really is a shame yet to deal with these experiences. It's just not fear, It's not This next question is from Monique, and Monique wants to know, Kim, do you have any fear? I would we myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what do you mean by theater? Like, am I afraid of him? No? I'm not. No, it was it was it was frightening, no, no joke all you know, whatever side the first time I lay I laid eyes on him, Yeah, there was like a shocked, you know, fear factor for a minute or so. But overall, man, like I don't you know you'd be surprised that the things that I'm scared of it, I mean, it'd be something you'd probably laugh at me, Like I'm scared of height. I was. I was, I was when I climbed, when I when I re arranged my climbers stand, I climbed up that I had to be twenty five feet. So they say at thirty feet a white tail. Even if they just can't wind you, they can't get your sin, you know. So I didn't want to go that high. I didn't want to go how it was, but I needed to get as close as that thirty foot Marcus. I felt like I could. And even then I may have been shy of but anythow that didn't have a measure mistake. But I was more nervous about being up that high than I was because when I saw him, all your your your adenoaline spikes. I don't care who you are, how composed you are, you're adrenaline spike. You're hearing dolls itself and everything else kind of slows down. Like I guess that's your body's response to or your instincts or whatever, your response to do an out like an outside threat but you know what I'm what I'm afraid of. What I'm terrified of other than you know, heights and getting a stop. Afraid of needles as well. You'll have a laugh at me. But uh, I'm afraid of my my you know, my kids being living in the world where those things are. I'm a helicopter dad, you know, like I'm I'm I'm my kids. But man, by their old enough move out happened my dad, leave me alone. I don't care. They're gonna be safe, you know, they you know, I try to work on letting them have a little bit more freedom, you know or whatever. But now you know, man, they definitely can't go outside by themselves. I've never once seen this thing at my house I live. I I live probably I live forty minutes from my grandparents' property like my house where I live where I reside with my family, it's probably forty minutes me, you know. But I still as being the helicopter dad that I am and not having a dog like Dallas anymore. I don't have a big male dog to protect my kids anymore. My dogs would do it, but it's just not the same sense of security, you know that I used to get. But I'm terrified of my kids being outside with something like that out there, like that scares. That scares me to the point of like I don't even know, like I don't have words for that. That's terrifying. I mean, that's terror. But yeah, I don't know. I'm plenty scared. I'm not. I'm not going to say that I'm not scared of anything at all, because yeah, I'm I'm scared of that. I don't fear any man. And you know, seeing that thing, you know I'm saying, I'm used to it, never used to it. But no, I'm not afraid of him. You know, i'd I'm not king of Earth either, But you better have as much of a healthy fear of me as I could have him. But I mean, I don't. No, I'm scared of plenty I do have. I do have fear, no doubt, Yeah, I have fear.
Speaker 3: It's only natural that you would, and you are human after all. One of the reasons why this has been so difficult for me is just one of the reasons is the fact that what something you just mentioned. Your kids, I mean, kids are going to be kids. You can only throttle them back so much. They're going to be kids. And I mean in our conversations, I've been trying to impress upon you how dire of a situation this is. You asked about if you moved, what are the odds that might follow you? Well, like we talked about in that last conversation, Yeah, there is every possibility that that fil knows where you live. It followed you home from your grandfather's house. No guarantee that's the case, but there's a strong possibility that that is reality. Well, if it does know where you live, then one of the frustrating aspects of all this is you could move one hundred miles away and it might show up one day. I don't know how they do that, but I mean that happens with these things. So it goes right back to the whole fact that there are no easy solutions for this. It's just really frustrating, it really is. It's frustrating for me, So, like I said, I can only imagine how frustrating it's got to be for a dad. You trying to wrap your mind around all this and to try and resolve it.
Speaker 2: It's just bad. Yeah, it was just me. You know, I didn't have kids about wasn't married. You know, it is what it is. You know, I'm not gonna let it control me. I'm not going. I'll never not go to my grandparents' house. I mean, you know, And that's that's my play. I don't care. I don't think I said this before, but I don't care how long that thing's been around. I don't. It doesn't matter to me one bit. That's that's mine, that belongs to me and my family, and you know that's I myself will be okay. I just I just want my kids to be okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope that's the case. I hope you will be okay. There is no guarantee on that, unfortunately, because as sneaky as these things are, as fast as they are, if it really wants to come get you, if you go into that area, put yourself in its presence, then yeah, it's in total control of that. I don't care if you're armed or what. It's just a bitter truth than this. The next question is from Mark Mazumucci Mazzamechi, and he wants to know any chance of upgrading the four wheeler to something with walls.
Speaker 2: Huh, the four wheeler was upgraded, so the one. What?
Speaker 4: Uh what, Grandpa? And it's my grandfather for this is a mine that this happened with. But uh so, up until this past December, he had a.
Speaker 2: Under a Foreman five hundred the fuel injected one full drive. Yeah, perfect farm four wheeler. Uh h terribly fat in my might run forty five fifty miles an half or something like that. But uh and since then Grandpa has upgraded to a cannon Renegade one thousand R. Which what possessed him to do that? I have no idea, But I will tell you that while I was, while I was out and about right after, you know, while before I made my move to go back to the house this last time around, dude, I was rip roorn, snorting that thing and screaming for that dude, he'd have had a time catching me if he if he'd ha showed himself again, he'd had a time catching me on that thing, because it was a I mean, my grandpa is seventy seventy six seventy seven now, and uh, I just I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure he bought it because he knows I want, because he knows I want to pull my my duck boat duck hunting with it and stuff. I mean, it's I mean, it's just bad to fall. It's grateful with it. But he's he's never been a side by side guy. You know, he's never really been one of the you know, I guess. Uh, I don't know if it's something to do with it being closed or or what. But uh no, if I I don't know, if I get something by myself, yeah I might get I might get something to think closed. You know, it's just safer for the kid, even if we're not talking about you know this, it's just safe for kids to have something over their head. Say some crazy happens and you roll or whatever. Yeah, I get for me, I guess that's possibility. Now, Grandpa, he spent his money. He's tired in the Dutch, but he ain'tna spend money on anything else.
Speaker 3: Well, keep in mind too, if you're riding around out there and something that's got walls, that's just to make you feel better. If it wants to get you. It doesn't matter if you're in a side by side with glass doors. It can still get you if it wants to. So I'm glad, you know, to keep ahead your head on a swivel, because anytime if it does decide that it really has it in for you, it wants to get you, then yeah, that's when all the problems really start.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: This next question for you is from Catherine Cohen, and she wants to know do you have a plan in place if this dog man breaches your home?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, yeah, I do. Well, I mean, you know, it's much of a bunch of a plan as you can have. I mean, it really would depend. You know, am I in my home in the middle of the night in the sins? I mean, I've got dogs. It won't get in my house without me knowing. But my my doors and windows stay locked. So I mean, other than fourced entry, there's no way it's going to get in, which you know, of course not you know, not a naive. If he wanted to fourth entry, he certainly could. But yeah, yeah, man, we got a twelve games with a bunch of slugs, a three o eight loaded up with all five rounds and smith and Western forty caliber pistol that has been old trusted by my side and has stopped him once. Whether you know he just decided, Okay, how that hurt, I'm gonna leave or or that thing's a danger to my life. I don't know. I'm not in his head, but uh, yeah, I know, my my wife is is really good with a gun. I'm really good with a gun. And you know, all but our oldest. We have two youngest children sleep in our bed, so they'd be right there. But uh, you know, my oldest are into the house. I mean, it's really it's Yeah, I guess there's much of a plan as you can have in place. It's just kind of hard to plan for, you know, something you don't know, many angles on, you know. But yeah, I mean I guess as much as you can't have one, we have one.
Speaker 3: Well those are that thing. I hope that never does happen, so you have to find out how prepared you are in that event. I really hope it never does. Hondra's Kirazalez has the next question. He wants to know. Sorry to ask this, but where their heart's gone. I'm sure he's asking about your grandfather's two dogs.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly not sure. I know they were partially eating, and you know, my Paula does it's not some of them, but like that's my grandpa or whatever. But responsibility and told me they was.
Speaker 3: So maybe, well that is their mo o. So yeah, if the dog man did actually dispatch them, then there's a strong possibility that's the case. So yeah, it's unfortunate. This next question is from Michigan meat Eater, and he wants to know did you feel as safe as you could in the tree or do you think they can climb?
Speaker 2: Well, no, because I'm scared of heights. First of all, I'm terrified being up there. But no, I mean it was kind of it was more so that he didn't see me, yeah, at first, and it was just kind of I guess it was like knowing that I had to drop on him, essentially because I promise you. I promised you. If i'd have had my three oh a, I don't know if one would have done the job or not, but i'd have put one right in the left side of his face or on the left side of his head. But I mean, I'm a decent shot with a pistol. I mean, I'm well above average shot with a pistol, but at seventy yards through brush and all that, it's just, you know, that wasn't something I was willing to I wouldn't I wouldn't that comfortable say that, but being being up might have given me a little bit of extra security. But no, I mean I did. I thought to myself, excuse me, I thought to myself at some point that you know, he's going to have to come up this tree, and when he does, he's going to be directly below me. And you know, a big bulky climber. Stand I mean, it's like a it's like a I mean what brand it is, But it was I had had a good shot down the tree under me. He he you know, he'd have had to come straight from the ground directly to me and snatch me out or whatever he plan to do, because I you know him, him not having eyes on me and not winding me at first and having to drop on him is really what gave me my there's no sense of security. Let me let me not say that, let me not miss leave anybody. It gave me as much of a sense security as I could have had in that situation.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, in a situation like that, you'll take any bit of confidence or feeling of security that you can get. So I'm glad you had some looks like Andre's car Azalez. This is another question for you. He wants to know, Kim, did this attack seem malicious in nature?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, man, do this I will be honestly, it's it's been. It seemed like it was malicious since the first time. I mean what I tell you when I say that, man, this thing had my dog man like, he had a hold of him, and it was this isn't something, you know. So he had bitten Dallas a couple of times by the time, by the time I was up and standing and was fully conscious of where I was and what was going on and why I heard the noises that I was in. I don't realize how big this thing's claws are. Right Like he Dallas couldn't have got if he was you know, if he was fully, fully conscious and still full of fight, he's still cutting. He still couldn't have gotten way that. I mean, he had calls in him while he looked at me. And when I when I when I say that, you know, he didn't open his mouth and use words. He didn't. I didn't hear a voice in my head. But come on, boy, come here, boy, come here to me, Come here, boy. That that challenge, that that that goating. They're trying to goad me into and I and now looking about, I did exactly what he wanted. I ran straight for him. That's exactly what he wanted me to do. And you know, I don't really care, man, I you know, I die with my brother. I don't. I don't. I don't. You know. I wouldn't have I would never want to leave my kids. But man, in that moment there there was there was one option, and it was trying to save my dog. Man. But he was I mean, he was already gone, and I just didn't, you know, I didn't realize that. But he was very well already gone. And he knew that. Not Dallas, but this thing. It knew that. But man, no, when he when he saw me this this past Friday, but whatever do fridays go her along those? No, Man, when he turned and looked, and so I'm telling you it was it was the wind must have been at my back for like a couple of seconds, because there's no way he winded me so fast as to I just felt the breeze behind me and he winded me because we were still forty yards maybe if that I'm probably more like thirty. But no, man, he looked up at me and showed me to like he knew who I was. He's, dude, there's near human intelligence in these things. Like I'm not an I'm not an expert or anything like that. But you know, I've I've I said this to Vic and it's and it's in a weird way, but I've got way more experience with this thing, or with these things in general than most people. I've got face to face experience with them, which not a lot of people can say. And when I tell you that, yeah, no, absolutely, there's no question that there's there's malice about it. I mean, yeah, he looked at me and showed me his teeth. I don't know. I don't know if he was trying to get beer from me or you know, that was just something he does instinctally. Maybe it probably is. Maybe, but uh, yeah, there's there's no lack of malice when it comes to me in this thing.
Speaker 3: Fairly, no, I'd say not. Unfortunately, it looks like Sonia Vassalo has the next one up on deck. She wants to know. Sorry if Cam mentioned this and I missed it, but what color were the dog man's eyes?
Speaker 2: Man, there's between yellow and amber. I guess that would call it amber. And you know it's they don't stand out as much in the daytime, you know, obviously, so but uh man that that first night when we saw him, it was that was man that was creepy. That I mean, his his size and his posture and the way he moved. Really what was what was the creepy part about it? And I knew what it was like, you know, I knew as soon as he stood up. I didn't even have like a complete and total visual on him yet, but that's what was creepy. But no, they're you know, I guess amber is like a yellow brown, I guess, but I guess, I guess yellow would be the best word, the best. And I guess I saw less of him this past time around because I was, like I said, broad daylight, I don't sign as much, but I have seen him when they were at there or most whatever the illuminated whatever the word is. But it's it's pretty close to yellow. That's the best part I can give you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got too good to look at them, unfortunately, could he laughing? Wolf has next question. Coodie wants to know, Well, it's actually a piece of advice. His message is, Kim, I feel for you. Be safe, but don't take this creature lightly. Sasha maybe a sweetheart by comparison, but yours is indeed a monster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean, man, I won't I promise. I'm you know, I said if I was a single dude with no kids, that's you know, that's not something I would ever stay lightly. I'm glad your experiences don't go this way, and I hope and pray that they never do. As a Yeah, I just don't. Oh, it's just just confusing and unnerving. And if you're a man, if your experiences with yours are pleasant, do whatever you can to keep it that way, because I'm you.
Speaker 5: Know, I'll I'll die before I take him lightly. You know it's there, I die if I did take him lightly.
Speaker 2: I guess, but uh hopefully I'd say I'd be I'd say I'd be happy he was up and left and was gone forever, and if if there was some way I could know that he would never come back without him being dead. But at this point that's just it's really just not enough for me. Like I want to see him, I want him. I don't want to mount any stuff on the wall. I don't want to say him like that, but I want him dead. He's got to go. There's there's evil there, man, there's absolutely evil there. And you know it's it's kind of a like it's kind of muddy water we're waiting in right now, because honestly, Tyler casts the first stone. If you if you really want to, really really really want to break it down, sput hair to get technical. You know, we fired on him, but the dude had no b I mean, he didn't have any business there, Like you didn't have what business you have coming and trying to scare me? You know what business you have trying to elicit some kind of a some kind of you know, trying to feed on my fear or whatever, if that's true or whatever. It mean, you don't have any business coming around me or my family, because I mean, God forbid, if i'd had my kids with me, you know what do you I don't even know that's do that's I don't even think about that, but uh, I promise I would definitely have it. That's that's at all. You know, everything came to a head. Stop out for one second, taking a lot, man, I promise you that I will not uh moving forwards. But yeah, if you I got to look into your your bit, dude, I'd like to know how your interactions with what you call Sasha. I'd like to know how those go. That might must be nice to have non violent interact. It is just one of these things, man, I would know.
Speaker 3: I wish they could all be that way. I really do. And just to make a reminder, like I said at the top of the show, Tuesday night, nine pm Eastern Time, Cody's going to be on updates about his most recent experiences with Sasha, So I hope you can make it and listen to him do that. The next question for you is from David Daniels, and Dave wants to know was he close enough to tell if his eyebrows are as expressive as dogs can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, damn, Tony, there's there's near human intelligence with these. Like I've had dogs. I've had dogs that were crazy smart, Like they most of the time dogs understand the tone of your voice or a certain sound, or they associate a certain word with something that they like, like when you when you say to a dog, Hey, hey, what would you like to do to day? Dallas, would you be partial to maybe a cold cup of tea, or would you like a treat and here's treat and it's like, oh yeah, no, And you see that you get that reaction for him, whether it's he cocks his head or he barks or you know, he cuts his eyes at you with his with his eyebrows like that. But no, I mean there's it's deeper than that. It's absolutely deeper. I mean, dud luck to me with this hateful it's so much different than a hateful look from a person would give you because there's like, I'm not gonna say there's human h features. I mean obviously there are his hands, you know, but I wouldn't even compare it to it. I mean, it's it's like staring down a big nightmarish harry human that wants to do you in each year or whatever. I mean, it's I wouldn't compare that to it. That's that's something that's innocent and pure and kind of you know and illicit smiles from people when dogs cocked their head or give you that facial expression. I definitely wouldn't compare it to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely apples and oranges. Bang Bang has the next one for you She wants to know, Kim did it smile?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, he didn't smile. Man, I feel like he was smarting at me that like the first time by while he was killing my dog. I feel like there was a smart like it was a you know, I don't, I don't know, not not this time. No, because it was I mean, it was anger and this animalistic determination that I'll get you. You know, I just can't. I cannot stress that enough. I'll get you those three words, I'll get you those three words come to your boy, you know, like I just yeah, I don't. Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm sure tons of thoughts were going through your head about what it was thinking at the time and saying to itself. So I'm sure there have been other thoughts besides that as well.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt it.
Speaker 3: David Seal wants to know how tall the tree was that you're in. When you have this experience, have.
Speaker 2: No idea it's a big I mean a big tree side. I mean they ain't you know, a big one hundred year old oak tree, big or anything like that. It was small enough to climber stand on comfortably where I had, you know, I felt like I wouldn't I didn't have my I probably had it on the I was like one one peg or so above the or one peg or so from having it like fully extended. Yeah, I couldn't tell you how tall the tree it was. Any tall, I wouldn't. I wouldn't a third of the way up the tree his eyes, I was probably one hundred feet tall. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe, well that's still pretty darn tall. David Daniels wants to know didn't have any patterning on its fur.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he's dude. He's dark dark gun metal gray like like not not black, not black, but there's I mean he's probably dirty a little bit too, but no, he's dark gray man, just straight up as plain Jane as you can be, dark gray like. There's no I mean, I got a good look at him this time. There's no there's no mistaking, there's no that's not night time, this time broad daylight. The dude is exactly the way I remember him, just I say, playing there's no plane to its just the flat color.
Speaker 3: You got too good to a look. Baby girl wants to know. Was he very muscular?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's more like a lean muscle though, Like I said, I've heard a lot of people say, like, man, this thing looks like a body builder like I had. And you know, there I didn't seem abs. I mean, I'm sure, yeah it was obviously has abdominal abdominal muscles, but you can't really there's no distinguished techtooral muscles or abdominal muscles. But it shoulders are big, like I said, I said Vica screenshot of I don't remember what it was. It was from it like the thumbnail from one of his episodes. I don't remember which one it was or what it said, but the picture in it is I mean that it's it's shoulders are slightly larger than what that picture was. And that's that's about it. I mean, it looks just like him, Like it's almost like somebody was there and took that picture. Sure you know, but uh yeah, it wasn't a I mean, he wasn't buff like so like I hear some accounts of these things being but I mean, yeah, he's wild animals, the musculars he needs to be.
Speaker 3: That picture. I'm looking for the episode number right now.
Speaker 2: I remember he said. The caption says when I talk about them, they come around.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, episode five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the one. I just I just saw the thumbnail and it was kind of like not deja vou. But you know that's I mean, that's it, Like that is that is all? But it I mean his ears aren't long and pointy. I mean, every everything pretty much from what I can tell in that because it's not like a full picture where it stands up and you know, you get a few like I got of this thing. But that's that's it. I mean, if I had to say that, this one is the closest I've ever seen that takes it.
Speaker 3: Got another question for you. I don't really know what her name is, it's symbols, but she wants to know why don't you call the Fish and Wildlife, who will, in turn tell you it's a bear, of course, but they will also call the federal who will I think she means federal authorities who will come eradicate it? Well, they might, and they might not. Odds are they won't eradicate it, and all he would be doing is bringing trouble down on himself. So definitely recommend against doing that, would not recommend that at all. This next one is from Liz M and she wants to know so this one looked like a hyena from the first encounter. Well, this was the dog man from the first encounter, so yes, definitely. The next one is from David Z three to four and Dave wants to know how much furd did it have on the show.
Speaker 2: Shoulder I shoulders to the covered fir. I mean, you can tell. The only reason I can tell his shoulders are bigger is because they kind of bulged out of it, not like huge, bulging handed ball shoulders. But I mean there's he's big, and he's I mean, he's I mean, I forget how big. The only gauge I really have of how you know, other than just seeing him and have an eyes on him, how big he is was the the tree that he walked out and walked out towards while me and Tyler, you know, the first time we ever saw him for some of e laid eyes on him. There's a bit old branch and I had a measurement on it. I forget how tall it was, but uh, I mean he was like I think I said that they want hunched over, but on two feet they're never just standing straight up with their backs straight with a good posture. But I mean for monster, and you know it's face. It says, what does it say? How much hair was on his face? I mean, all right, like a dog's face. It's not it's not like I said. It's not like in like I've heard some other people descript like some people's descript and say, uh, you know, you like there's there's almost no hair on their chest, or don't. That's not like he's he's hairy. He's like a dog pretty as well as I can describe it. I don't. It doesn't seem to be any lack of hair anywhere on him. There's a lack of the tail. Doesn't have a tail. I know that much. I was pretty sure that the first time he turned and ran and I saw his hind quarters, and I tell you there's no tail on him. I keep saying him. I don't see genitally either, but I you know, I get the sense that the thing is a male because there's this real sense of clash or whatever between us, which whatever, I.
Speaker 3: Think, you're right, Yeah, I beg of money. And this some meal from his actions and all his behavior. This next one is from Michigan mediater. He wants to know, have you your grandpa gotten anything like tril cam picks tracks, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Now a stingle one, not a stingle one. So the whole thing with uh And I'll be honest with you, man, if I did have him, I wouldn't show him anybody. It's you know, that's a I don't know. If Vic wanted a picture, I probably if I had one, i'd send it to him, I'd imagine. But uh no, So where he was hard day's pain us for somebody that hadn't seen his Probably so from the direction he was coming from, he was in the spot where if you heard the you know, the account of what happened the first time. When we first see him, we didn't realize we were seeing him, didn't realize what it was. We thought it was a big deer or two hogs standing next to each other or something, because he was down at the and there's no change in my mind about it. At first. Tyler looks down through his scope and he's like, man, there's there's something down there. I can't tell what it is, but it's big, you know. Anyway, it's him. That thing was probably fifteen feet out of view of the camera that was down there. Because there is a camera down. But and I could be wrong about this, but if he stalks that pine tree for us, right, which would kind of explain why he was there that night and why he was able to you know why, it's explain why he was there if he stalks that pine before, because there's a lot of big deer in there, which means a lot of big food sources. Makes sense. But I'm sorry, I was reading this sad track. Somebody said, that's just like the one. I hope you haven't seen one at all, feel but uh, what was the question? I put it off my train of thought. Read back.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all right, I lost my train of thought too when you mentioned Tiffany's comment. Tiffany is an eyewitness who's had multiple encounters. So yeah, I mean she's going to be on this upcoming Friday show where she's going to talk about some of the experiences that she's had. It's an update show. She's already been on the show. She's going to talk about and encounter she had where unfortunately, two dog men were fighting just feet away from her out in her woods. So yeah, she knows what you're going through with the unfortunate things you've experienced, not to interrupt you, I apologize. If you're not sure what the question was, then I can throw the next one at you.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't. I don't know if I answered. I mean, if they have questions, I want to answer it.
Speaker 3: If I remember correctly, I think he did answer it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think he did.
Speaker 3: The next one is from David Daniels. He wants to know or it's a comment. I can't imagine the anger you're feeling from losing the dogs. How do you control yourself?
Speaker 2: Uh? I mean, you know if you call me control of myself, you know what I'm what I'm I mean, I guess because I have bid man. You know, I can't just clock out, you know, I can't just I can't just go and and uh, you know, recklessly throw myself into mindless pursuit of this monster that killed my dog. Though I would love I man, I love him to be dead at my feet, you know. And I'm not an evil or malicious person, you know, I'm not. It's just he's taken so much from me and doesn't even know it. He isn't not even aware of it, like he's you know, tax free for him that he killed. Well, not really, because I guess it's good shot so time. But you know he didn't well on that. You know, that's not something that bothers him. It bothers me that my dog's gone. It bothers me that my kids can't go outside, that I can't allow them to go outside by themselves. And but that's you know, man, they're They're the only thing, man, the only thing that keeps me from I mean, I dude, i'ma be honest with me, man.
Speaker 6: If I didn't have kids, if I didn't have kids, Ida, at some point, i'd have gone looking for him to an extent far greater than I had.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I went after after good season was over, Hunt's period, deer Duck and all that was over last year, And uh, I went and sat in my stand by myself, by myself. I did not take Tyler. I didn't my grandpa. I was going nothing like I would pull my truck past the barn. So my grandpa wouldn't know that I was sitting out there, because I know he'd came out there with me. And that's you know, I cannot be responsible for him being in the line of fire if anything, which you know what happened. But Uh, oh, man, it's knowing that I'm I guess I'd call it the strain. You know, our kids to come home too, man, and this, you know, I just if I'm if I'm not here, who protects them from things like that? I mean, I don't have Dallas anymore. You don't have I don't have a I don't have dogs made of gold that I know would give his life to protect me or my kids anymore. It's just me. So's that's about it.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm so sorry it's that way. Also, I really am sham Borzi's next question. They want to know, Kim, if you tried to rebuke it in Jesus' name.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, listen, this is something I'd go too far into. But I'm a man. I'm not religious anyway, I haven't been in years. Uh tried to be. I grew up that way. You know. I lied to myself for several years, telling myself I still was and I was still with the lead, and I'm still this and I still that. And uh yeah, my my family kind of clutched their pearls at me when they, you know, realized that I couldn't make myself believe anymore. You know, like there's a choice I had and I didn't believe anymore I could make myself do this. No I haven't. Uh, I haven't done that. I have not h But you know, if if there's a guy and here were to show up and uh and where this one up for me, yeah, i'd uh, yeah, I'd rebuke anything in his name to be honest. But no, I have not.
Speaker 3: All Right, I've got the second, the last question for you. It's from Tiffany, and Tiffany wants to know. Have ever thought about going out on your property, your grandfather's and just talking out loud a truth just for you and your family's sake. It's worth a shot. I'm praying for you and your family. Kim. You know what, Tiffany, that's one of the frustrating things about this. That's one of the reasons why I was laying in bed the night that Kim and I had that conversation about what's been going on recently, about this recent encounter. Unfortunately, that wouldn't work. That's advice I gave you in your situation, but that wouldn't work in his situation. Because this is a dog man that's been shot twice in two different encounters, is what I'm getting at the first time around, Tyler shot the dog man, and well Kim did too, but that happened when the first encounter took place, another encounter happened and it was shot again. So yeah, there's no going back. There's no truce or anything like that with this thing. It's not gonna stand down for that reason because Cam goes out and asks for it too. It's going to stand down because it just decides to stand down if that's the case, if it actually does that. So yeah, that's one of the reasons why this is so frustrating for me. Is just a frustrating no win situation. At every turn I was thinking about options. Every option I could think up was just a no go. So that's why it's so difficult. The next question is the last one of the night. It's from Sham and Numinezer, and Shannon wants to know, are you still upset at your friend for taking the first shot?
Speaker 2: No? Well, well, man, that that was like a trivial thing at the point that would go and I'd say, well, it's tallahand done and we wouldn't be here this or that, But you know, think about it, just just think about it, right, I didn't. I didn't find VIC Channel until after all this had happened. I would I probably still wouldn't have told anybody this story if I hadn't found VIC Channel. But that being said, you know, we're here, we're talking about dog Man right now, right this this is the topic of conversation. So this is something that's on our minds. We're consciously aware of it, we're thinking of it. Just imagine you're not oblivious because like al I said, when when when the dude stood up, I know exactly what I was seeing, Like there was no it was it was still like, you know, like, oh my god. But there's no doubt I knew what I was looking at. But imagine being somebody who didn't think that, and you see this like Tyler, like Tyler Thomer didn't know what we were looking at, right like I you know, I mean, I guess he knew. But that's not something that you're prepared to see or have a run in with or you know, God for bt habit standing so close to you staring it. I mean, man, that thing looked like it like like we were pieces of meat. You know, there there's no there's no, there there's no there's no humanity in those eyes. There's there's no there's no. You don't look in there and and and see something that you could communicate with, you don't. And those those eyes are they're not black, they're they're this weirdly yellowish ambrish color. That's that's eerie as hell. And it grows on it that I mean, growth blows on its own. I mean it's it's got to be almost eight feet tall, between seven and eight feet tall, big long arms, with hands on the end of big claws, big teeth, dog like leg like his legs are cut. That's a that's you know in movies as a kid. That's what scared me them, not scared me, I mean it was the whole thing scared me. But those those feet, those those backwards, those haunches or whatever whatever you want to hawk, what do you wanna call them? That is really what what was that? What's what creeped me out. But imagine being a person who doesn't listen to dog Man Radio, who's just out hunting with your friend, and all of a sudden you were looking at a literal monster. What would you do? You know, you've got a gun, What would you do And you could say, oh, well, I wouldn't shoot because it wouldn't be harm unless, yeah, Howard doesn't watch a dog man encounters. Yet Howard did what he thought he needed to do to keep bus state. And you know, whether he was right or wrong, that's not that's not really a moral question. It's it's a it's a you'd have to ask somebody who knows about dog men to answer, to have somebody answer that question, like, you know, Tyler wasn't prepared for that. I wasn't prepared for that, and I, like I said, I mean, you know, it's just it's no I'm I'm I'm I'm definitely not mad at Tyler because even if that thing wouldn't have harmed us, even if it even if it played out to where, yeah, he could have not shot it and we could have walked out of there and I'd have still had my dog, and man, yeah, that'd be lovely, that would be lovely, but I would still be here in this same you know, frame of mind of I can never bring my kids out here again. This thing is there's a literal monster hanging around my grandparents' house, in this place where I've run barefoot as a child until I got old enough to have a dirt bike and a go cart. And you know, I mean me and my dogs were out here. I mean that thing had no place there, none like his. His presence was completely totally unwarranted, unwanted, and I mean just unwelcome, like he That thing is not he's he is. It may not seem like it. And I'm and I'm not bragging on myself, but he's just as unstafe around me as I am around there, and and and I'm not gonna blame Tyler for that. That's he reacted as a you know, I mean, Tyler's not the panicky type. He was afraid. Yeah, but I'm telling you, man, Tyler is one of those people when we're at work and something needs to get done fast and there's like a rush to do it, Tyler performs under pressure like That's that's why we're friends. We have that about each other, like you know. But no, no, no, I'm not gonna fault Tyler for doing I mean, if you see a monster and you have you feel like you have the ability to kill it, would you as a normal person, if you cut your experiences on dog man radio out and say you'd never heard of it before. If you were standing there in that field, in that pasture, in our position to what would you do? Yes, it's fine. Answer to the question is a question, Kim.
Speaker 3: It's like this. Do I wish Tyler never would have pulled the trigger on that dog man when you had that first encounter, Yes, definitely. Do I think that Dallas would still be here if Tyler wouldn't have shot that dog man when you had that first encounter, Yes, I do think Dallas would be here. I do totally understand why he shot the dog man. I wish you wouldn't have done it, but I understand it. It's all too easy to sit here and armchair quarterback this from the comfort of your own home and you're not out there.
Speaker 2: With the thing.
Speaker 3: Of course it was a distance from you too, but it's all too easy after the fact, armchair quarterback this. But what's done is done. That's water under the bridge. There's no going back and changing that. When you have the second encounter, you shot it. I don't blame you. I don't blame you for shooting a dog man, the dog man that had already been shot by both you and Tyler on the previous encounter, or in the previous encounter, I should say, you had already shot it. And with that in mind, you saw that dog man start walking towards you. Well, you had history with that thing, and a bad one too, so you had every reason to believe that it was coming for you to take your life, because at one time, at one point during that first encounter, it gave every indication it was about to take your life when it was standing above you, when you woke up and Dallas jumped in and saved you. So yeah, when you had that second encounter, I wish the situation would have been laid out so that you had to fire on it. But I mean you were in control of that it decided to approach you, to walk towards you, and when it did, I normally tell people only shoot a dog man if you're convinced you're gonna die anyway. Well, in your situation, I don't blame you at all for shooting it that time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, when I'm so the you know, the first I guess I was, I guess what I was wrong, and I was gonna say, I'm gonna say, well, you know why why did it come for me? You know? When it when? It when it when he planked us, right when he when he had tackled us, or when he tackled me. I guess he can get all of us. I was just the impact block that actually took the force, you know. But he came after me, and I was gonna say, why would he do that? Twer shot it. I shot him too, But I guess, I guess I didn't make any sense. I was going to ask him question. I already got the answer to you. But yeah, man, you know, I absolutely you know, if I if I hadn't you know, this is come weeks ago. Man, if I hadn't shot him, I wouldn't be here telling y'all this. Y'all have never heard another thing from me ever. I'd have just been you know, cam from whatever episode I was on, and if any I don't even know if anybody else would ever thought about me again or wondered, hey, I wonder what happened to that guy, or you know whatever. But yeah, I definitely I definitely didn't have a choice the second time. I guess the first time we did and I was on the way, I did I did you know it was I swear on my light it was coming out of my mouth. No, don't and he let one rip. I mean I can't. I can't blame him. But no, yeah, and you're you are right. I want nothing more than to believe that you are right. That you know, maybe maybe I still have my dog, you know, or something that had happened. But the water under the bridge, as you said, and uh, you know, take it and try it as it comes from it.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, that is water under the bridge. There's no going back and changing that. All you can do is just focus on what's before you win. Just do the best you can with the life you have, and that's all there is to it. Well, Kim, like I told you before, I can't thank you enough for coming back on to update this. I hope that was the last experience you ever we have with one of these guys, most notably that one. But if anything ever does happened in the future, by all means, please let me know if I can help you somehow some way, I definitely will, so please keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: And you're the big first person to get the story itself, and I hope I never have one to gain. Would love a reason to talk to you again, because man, it's always pleasure. But I hope I don't again.
Speaker 3: Well that makes two of us. Yeah, I hope you never do also, And of course it's always great talking with you, but just not about things like this because no one should have to go through this. You really shouldn't. But having said that, thanks again so much for your time and I hope you have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Also. Thanks appreciates time.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. We'll see you.
Speaker 2: Well. Everyone.
Speaker 3: Thanks again so much for tuning in and for supporting these eyewitnesses the way you do. Like I've said countless times, you'll never know how much of a difference it makes in their lives. It really does help tremendously and for that I can't thank you enough. Just one last reminder. On Tuesday night, if you didn't hear before, there's going to be a special bonus show where Code's going to come on and talk about his most recent experiences with Sasha, the female dog woman that has been paying him visits. It's a case of this dog woman lives around his property in almost on a nightly basis. If he doesn't see her, then she does things to let him know that she's around and after that next Friday, like I said, Tiffany's going to come back on and she's going to talk about her most recent experiences, and she's going to have her daughter, her ten year old daughter with her. Her daughter had a very unfortunate experience that involved their dog, them losing their dog in a very traumatic way, very unfortunate way. I don't know if you notice a pattern here, unfortunately, but they'll both be pre Friday night, like I said, to talk about that experience, and Tiffany is going to talk about that experience I mentioned earlier where those two dogmen were fighting just feet from her. So of course we hope you tune in for next Friday show as well. But before we get out, if you've had a dogman encounter, a dog me inciting, I should say that you'd like to speak with me about to get help with or if you'd like to come on the show and be a guest, please go to dogmanencounters dot com submit a report, and if you do that, I'll be more than happy to schedule a conversation with you so we can find out about your encounter and have a good talk about it. But having said that, thanks again so much for listening in. Have a great night.