Speaker 1: Just catching up.
Speaker 2: Like, I know you've been dealing with any issue a lot of the season.
Speaker 1: How is it feeling at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this season was a little bit tough because, like you said, I deal with a couple of issues.
Speaker 4: But at this time I feel good.
Speaker 3: I feel good, I feel better, and I think every little injury or every little issue, why now behind me. So I'm happy to just being with the team and my teammates and also feel health.
Speaker 2: So yeah, something that's really jumped out to me in this playoff run is how many different.
Speaker 1: Players have played a roles.
Speaker 2: How hard is it at times when you're not always starting to then be able to come in off the bench and you have a good performance.
Speaker 3: That's why we got maybe twenty four to twenty five players UH in in UH our locker room. So every every single guys matter for for us. So you just have to have to be ready when the opportunitives and it comes to you and and try to help the team, to help your teamate and do the job. Of course, everyone wanna want to start. I wanna be involved as much, but the coach make his choice and we gotta respect that and be ready at any moments. So I think like we like we did on the first one, every guys on the on the team impacted the play.
Speaker 4: So we we we go a lot.
Speaker 3: Of good player on our roster and everyone matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like in your position, especially the team has four starters essentially with you and Dax and bart Os and j and you guys are all different. How do the four of you guys pushing each other trying to play more?
Speaker 1: How do you guys get along?
Speaker 4: Sometimes we we we give we.
Speaker 3: Give advice to to to someone else and we we compete in the right way. On the training session, we compete. Everyone everyone of us got a good relationships. So if we if we got to push each other to be better, we will do it. And the the.
Speaker 4: The only only one only purpose.
Speaker 3: It's to help the team to to to win win, win, And this is the only only the things will matter. So no matter who's gonna start, if it's gonna be Jay, but that's on me, I know, on the person the guy, the guy's gonna do the jumps. So yeah, but the competition, the competitive activity is good. We got like I said, we got good relationship between us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it feels like those relationships with this team have really gotten strong as the year has gone on. You guys fight for one another, You've got each other back. Is that just something that comes with time and comes with the moments that you guys are dealing with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because, uh, this season was difficult because we fight, We fought for to be on the on the playoffs, we we play. Playing against against Montreal was a tough moment. And also the game against Orlando when we beat them. I think this kind of this kind of games and create some some memories and build some stronger relationship. And but there I think the relationships between some guys came a little bit played because we this season, we go your players, so Ba take it's just his first season with us. Duk's also channelso so sometimes we need time. We need time to to adapt, to to knowledge your your your teammates and and create a good feeling, good relationships. Sometimes he may, he may he made time. But I think at this time we are in in a good position and we are where we want to be.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I interviewed.
Speaker 2: Rob yesterday and talked about how since the Montreal lost at home, the team's for one and one one of the best runs of any team in the league this season. Is there anything that that you think about other than just you're in a must win situation that maybe changed after that Wednesday game against Montreal to the way the team started playing after.
Speaker 4: For for us, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say something really changed because for us, see it was always the same.
Speaker 4: Just just try.
Speaker 3: To win the game, win the next game, leave the on the present moment and uh and do the the best thing we can we we we can do. After that ef we have we know, noise outside of the of the old.
Speaker 4: Groups, no, no matter.
Speaker 3: For for us, the important thing is to to stay together and fight for what we can control. So yeah, now it's when what we can contrave is to to train and prepare for the next game properly. And I think this is what we were doing well. So I'm I'm really confidence for the for the next jamp.
Speaker 2: One other thing that kind of watching the team from Afar and seeing how beginning of the season you guys wanted the ball, wanted to dominate possession. It was very focused on that, and now the team is very comfortable without it and defending solidly. How does that change somebody like you and your role and how you have to adapt.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good question because me, I'm a kind of player who like to get the ball and play, play, build the situation from the back, or play with the midfielder. And but you just have to to adapt. I think we we we we made a couple of mistakes this season with the ball, so we try to be more pragmatic and play more directly. And for me, it's not really a prop them because I already play. I already play like that. So so you you just have to adapt on your on your teammate, on on what the coaching staff ask ask to and yeah, but yeah it's different. If I if I can compare between the the beginning of the season and right now, how how we we play, how we how is our game plan? Yeah, it's a little bit different. But for me still still the same because I love fighting. I love may make a tackle fight with with my opponents.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that you said pragmatic.
Speaker 2: In in English and especially maybe from England, pragmatic has become like a negative word and it's to be defensive. I don't think this seems defensive. It's it's interesting, like less possession, but not defensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, less position.
Speaker 3: Like I say, is I don't know how in here you you the world pragmatic one of the means, But for me, pragmative is just okay, you don't need to do I don't know, maybe fifteen or ten, ten passes to go to trying to read the opponent. If you can, if you can do it in two or three passes, we will do it. But we're also able to play and build with a couple passes, ten passes. I remember the goal, the first goal or yeah, the first goal against Montreal. We made a great pre creation, great combination with I don't know, maybe fifteen fifteen passes, and after that we score. So sometimes it's just finding the good, the good balance between between build, keeping the ball, keeping the position, or just goes to it straight straight ahead to the to the goal. But it's still always the same. The purpose doesn't change. The purpose is to earth the opponent and try to score. So yeah, if if you if we can do it in one one way or other way, we will do it.
Speaker 2: I know it's kind of early in the week getting ready for Orlando. You've seen them recently on decision day, the team tad get success against Orlando. When you think about this game on Sunday, is there something that Atlanta has to do really well to make sure they get a resolve?
Speaker 3: Of course, I think it's one of the games who gave us a lot of confidence.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know, when you play against one team and you you beat them, it creates some I don't a little bit of a monthly advantage, you know. And I think we we gotta we gotta take some some some things we did on on this game and try to to build a game plan on on that. But he's going to be a playoff game.
Speaker 4: It's going to be totally different. It's a we know, go home.
Speaker 3: So so so I think the preparation mentally is going to be a little bit different.
Speaker 4: But of course we we will.
Speaker 3: We will try to keep the right things we did against them on the regular season, and yeah, we will.
Speaker 4: We will help on that.
Speaker 1: Feels like the team doesn't want to go home yet. No, No, I love the fight in the scrip rights been a lot of.
Speaker 4: We still want more.
Speaker 3: We're still getting angry and we don't want we don't want to to send back to phase retainments.
Speaker 4: We love him, we we we we love him as a teammate.
Speaker 3: As a as a leader on the on the team, and I think we need him uh again again. So maybe after the end of the season we'll see that now we need
Speaker 1: Excellent h.