Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one O one one do w JRR. But your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought you by Jr's Tuesday ticket takeover Welcome to Rockville twenty twenty six. Yet you could win tickets for that. It's almost a year away, but you could win them from us today by going by our Instagram.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of different emails coming through from the Rockville people about the excitement for next year.
Speaker 2: You could be there.
Speaker 1: It's at one oh one one WJRR on Insta. That's happening right now on our Instagram at one O one one WJRR.
Speaker 2: Let's get by there by midnights and do as the post instructs, and then you'll be qualified to win those tickets. Okay, and you know the line that's going to be banging. Those planning to travel via air this summer or just in general may want to be aware of this. I just did a couple of weeks ago. I wish you would have had it then. What was what said? Well, it obviously did not happen to you. What I'm about to describe, but because if it did, I know you would have brought it to the table here for all of us to hear. About a woman put a post up saying that she was going through TSA and they flagged her when she was going through security at two different airports and had to be padded down and she just didn't understand what was going on until she asked. And apparently TSA and some of the equipment they use is hyper sensitive to a lot of different things, including moisture. If you've got swamp crotch or swamp ass going on, you potentially could trigger one of these TSA pack downs. And then it was on. The house started reacting to this, and apparently TSA employees are saying, yeah, that can happen.
Speaker 1: How did the TSA employer or employee convey that message to or did he say, I mean cause that's a that's a touchy one, Yeah, ma'am. It runs on moist it's moisture sensitive. So you know, wow, ma'am, have you heard a gold bond?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And for guys, fresh balls, we'll do the trick to avoid this, Okay, So this is good. People fly in this summer, make sure that you're dry down there.
Speaker 2: It's just simple math. I remember when I had my gut sweating, are just real excited to go through security? Yeah, what were you gonna say? No?
Speaker 1: When I had years and years, I don't even we didn't even know each other yet. It was before I was doing radio. I was just going to college and was doing a Coasta trip and Pat I had a goatee, like like, what's that one?
Speaker 2: The whole man you?
Speaker 1: But Pat, I swear you can ask Delta day and different people. I looked like the devil and I had that one length hair. Immediately coming back in, They're like, you come on, man, you're stereotyping.
Speaker 2: But that was prior to nine to eleven. So even that you really must have been setting them off, because I just it was much more lax before then.
Speaker 1: I'm coming through the airport with my boards, multiple boards, and and I look like that smuggler. They're looking right out of the gate. They're gone, dope, d you're watch right here. So they didn't check any camp or uh crevices though you know.
Speaker 2: What, I'm no no cavity. But it was quite the pat downs. So I can't pin this on every place across the country, because this particular story is out of San Francisco, which you know well nicely said there.
Speaker 1: If you don't have anything nice to say, move right.
Speaker 2: Multiple employers in the San Francisco Bay area have gone to the extreme of hiring etiquette coaches to better explain to their young Gen Z workers the ins and outs and the trials and tribulations, the dues and don'ts of office etiquettes. Many of these workers are having issues dealing with traditional office etiquette because of their attitudes towards life work balance, which I respect. I respect that. That said, a lot of these workers and this is all explained in this piece that I was reading. A lot of these workers really their time in offices right now is it's new to them, because you got to think, the whole lockdown thing went for years and years and years in places like San Francisco as they were growing up and coming out of college. So for a lot of them, this is their first experience being in an office, and when they get the hard, cold truth of how offices operate, it doesn't geil real well with them, and they well understandable, understandable.
Speaker 1: If you were, you know in that lockdown you talked about pat Yeah, and then had to your first office JOBB. But I think they need these etiquette coaches at like convenience stores, and you don't.
Speaker 2: I want to hear more about this to teach the people working and Eddie Retail.
Speaker 1: You know, you got your BWO guard right at the front with the machine gun, and then you have the etiquette coach tell the person with this, you know, fingernails that are this long, that's sitting there on her phone while you're waiting, and she hadn't even looked up at you to ask if there's anything up.
Speaker 2: Have the etiquette coach talk to them. I will never ever again hit convenience store workers. I told you that. What do you mean, hit them like rag them? No, I won't. I'm not ragging by it. A much better appreciation for doing that job after doing that job, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: I respect the hell out of certain convenience store workers because the amount of stuff and we have a bunch of them. They listen to this show in the station, the amount of stuff that they're doing behind the counter, and you know firsthand when you're having a cook pizza, cook wings, do this, DUDEO. The gas pumps lotto tickets, smokes, coffee pots, everything you are, jeweler, grill props to everybody in the convenience store, the handful of that need the etiquette courses.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be a leap taco to think that seven to eleven and Circle K and all the other convenience stores are going to hire etiquette coaches just convenience for a high churn position, that is clerk in a convenience store. That's a dream anyway, So, Steven, I just I want to let you know that here in the office where we run the hedge fund, pajama bottoms are really not appropriate office attire. Yeah, and we kind of.
Speaker 1: Wear belts with our pants hold up with the shirt tucked in. I know, hey, baby Steps, just don't bring in the jammies tomorrow, and especially the ones with the feet. You need closed toed shoes, you know, all right, you could do that, you know, Walmart.
Speaker 2: And then there's this, And for a moment, I was very impressed by this until I did a little research. Now I have the video footage of what I'm about to describe to you on our Facebook page. Okay, the storm chasing couple who got engaged right in front of us South Dakota tornado. Yeah, you popped the question to her as they were storm chasing in South Dakota. I think it just happened, okay, bottom left ear screen. I think they just proposed in front of the torn up. I think they literally just proposed. Yeah, let's stop down as the hail's raining down, the winds blowing, cows are flying by, and things are being ripped apart. Honey, I love you, Will you marry me? This is so romantic. So I went and looked, and this is apparently a thing with the storm chasers in love's that's the go to move man, I mean, the ultimate romantic move out in the field.
Speaker 1: You think about the sex after that. You know, it's like extreme and pat This is their life. I mean, for God's sakes, they chase storms we run from.
Speaker 2: You know, you watch all the movies and shows about that, and you get this brief moment where you're going, you know that might be kind of cool to go check that out, And then about thirty seconds later, you know, I don't need to be in the middle of some cornfield more than or then.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you have just a baby f one ripped through the area near you or where you live, and you say, they're out of their mind. There's something five times that strong and they're getting they're chasing it. If your truck gets sucked up like I've seen and whatever that show is that movie, Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations on your your pending nuptials. A