Speaker 1: Tonight, we're gonna be speaking with doctor Michael Heiser. Tonight's show is entitled The Divine Counsel of the Elohem, dealing with the scriptures and dealing with a lot of ancient Holy books. We hear the word elohean tossed to and fro. A lot of people have different interpretations about what that means. Tonight, we're gonna go straight to the scriptures and straight to the text. Doctor Michael Heiser is a He has a pH d in ancient Semitic languages, and we're gonna be uncovering some truths tonight because many people have a lot of different things to say. There's a lot of half truths in this field. There's a lot of partial truths, and you know, I think tonight we're gonna be getting into some deep information and a lot of people are listening. A lot of people have questions, so we're gonna be taking calls a little bit later. If you have any questions or comments for doctor Michael Heiser, Tonight is your chance to ask those questions. If you're listening via YouTube. I appreciate everybody holding me down over there and the show and everybody's sharing it on Facebook. It means so much. You guys motivate me to keep doing this without further ado. We're gonna welcome onto the show doctor Michael Heizer.
Speaker 2: Are you there, I'm here, Thank you.
Speaker 1: How's it going, brother?
Speaker 2: Very good? Thanks for having me on the show.
Speaker 1: Pleasure Man. Been looking to speak with you for some time now. I've been following your work for the last couple of years and pretty amazed, pretty impressed with a lot of you work with breaking down the languages. You know, I can admit some of it. It's a little bit deep for me. Some of it is a little bit over my head, but I do understand the concepts, and tonight we want to kind of take some of the deep understandings and kind of break those down in a layman's term where someone who is just hearing these terms that we can just have a discussion where everybody can understand that. Is that fine tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll try not to be boring. I'll do my best.
Speaker 1: Do you get that a lot or is that just me?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, some of this stuff is it's tedious, you know, it's detailed. Yeah, but it's encouraging to hear you say that. The concepts are graspable, and that's that's what we shoot for. So we'll shoot for that tonight.
Speaker 1: I think when it comes to the Bible and it comes to you know, mainstream Christianity today, some of the work that you bring to the table, it's somewhat revolutionary to the mindset of Christianity. What types of feedback have you been getting from the mainstream church? I mean, do they look at you sideways? Do they look at you as the heretic? What's some of the feedback you've been getting by presenting some of your work.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually get that whole spectrum. It's a good question. I mean probably h you know, the first time people hear this sort of thing, they look at you like you got two heads. So I'm used to that. But there will also be you know, people that are patient and they'll follow you know, they they won't just sort of write you off after the first ten minutes, you know, and then they'll follow along, and then you know, it becomes a lot clearer and they can see, you know, why it's important to be you know, precise in your terminology and what's at stake, and and you know, really how it's sort of in a lot of ways. It doesn't change uh familiar doctrine, but uh it it really makes it a lot richer. There, there's it brings a cohesion to not only both Testaments, but things that are sort of scattered around the Old Testament that are kind of odd. But you know, it helps marry some of those things together in a coherent way. But you know, there there are some people out there that think I'm a heretic too, so we you know, we have to give them, give them some kudos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're going to give you. Not if yeah, if not on the show, they're going to get it on the message boards and the blogs and the YouTube comments and they're out.
Speaker 2: They're out. I mean, they're defending the faith as they understand it, and so I'm sympathetic to that. But you know, they need to realize that, you know, you need to get your you need to get your theology not from the English Bible. You need to be able to penetrate that and look at scripture for what it says and what it is and realize that the Bible wasn't given to us in English and there's something behind what they're looking at in the text, and it can be really helpful if we just resist thinking of the context of the Bible as the twenty first century. You know, it's not unless you're going back to the context of the people who wrote it. Any context you bring to it, whether it's the Reformation or the Catholic Church, or Evangelicalism or Protestantism, those are all alien contexts to the Bible. They are not the Biblical context. And that's the hurdle, the first hurdle that people sort of have to get over.
Speaker 1: I think that's one of the hardest ones too, is to it is, you know, is to actually read the scriptures and think that it's you know, speaking about you or written for you, and not understand that this was written to a people and four people who lived a very long time ago, as far as the prophecies and things like that. So that's what I want to get into tonight. I guess the first place we can start off is kind of a place where a lot of people start off in this subject is dealing with the word God in the Book of Genesis. What is that word? Because we hear that the word God is the word elohem, and it's actually plural and means more than one can you give us a breakdown on your understanding on that which you found?
Speaker 2: Sure. Eloheim is a very common word in the Hebrew Bible. It's a common noun. You know, it means God, divine being generally, but it's used as a proper name a lot by the Biblical writers, and so it becomes a specific name for the deity, the divine being, the God of Israel. But Eloheim is kind of like the word well, let me, let me just back up a second. Eloheim is spelled is shaped plural. The fancy word for that is morphology. Words have shapes. They there as a way that they are formed. If I take the word form fo r m and I add an S to it, I have changed its shape. I have changed its morphology. And depending on the context the word fo r ms, is that a noun like you're out on a job site pouring concrete into forms or filling out forms. Is it a noun or is it a verb? You know, this forms that you don't know until you put those letters that make up that word, until you put that word in a sentence. You have to give it some context. And eloheim is like that. So even though it's shaped plural, it can mean, and often does, and most often does it actually speaks of a singular entity. It's kind of like the word deer d e e r in English. You know, if I just looked at you, Derek and said deer, and I said, you know, followed that with a question, am I talking about one or more than one? But we have no way to answer the question because it's just d e e r. I'd have to put it in a sentence for you. And then you know, if I if I said, you know, the deer is in the field, you know that d e e r is speaking of only one because of the verb is yeah Eloheme's kind of like the word deer. I mean, you have to put it into a sentence for you to know what it means. And so even though it's spelled plural, it can mean singular and frankly, most of the time that it's used in the Hebrew Bible it refers to the singular God of Israel. Just in case people doubt that. And if your listeners, if they go to my website, it's just dr MSH dot com and then at the top they click on the link for Zechariah Sitchin. That's my sition is wrong dot com site, and once they're there, if they go to the Elohem tab, I actually have PDF files of the places where elohem is matched with a singular verb for example, or a plural verb to show how it's distinguished. So it's not very exciting, but you know, I want people to know I'm not making it up either.
Speaker 1: If anybody pulls out they're strongs accordance, that actually will tell you as well in there, I think I guess what we can move on now to is the fact that once we understand that the word eloheim is a plural term or can be a plural term and a name as well, But where does that fit into the Bible? Where does that fit into the context there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, every occurrence of Eloheim you have to look at its context, you know what it tells you. And in Genesis one one, for example, you know we have Eloheim, you know, creating the heavens and the earth. You know, bear Ashet barra Elohem, and then so on and so forth. Well, the verb that it goes with Barrah to create is grammatically singular for people who know Hebrew, it's just a cal form that's third masculine singular. That tells you right away that I need to take the word eloheim in terms of a singular meaning. So that's so that I have subject verb agreement. I mean, that's that's just the way a language works. That's with my illustration with deer, it's an illustration of subject verb agreement. The deer is in the field. The deer are in the field, and the grammar that's the context, the linguistic context. The grammatical context tells you how to understand the word. And so in the Hebrew Bible, this isn't difficult. You know, there are very few places where there could be ambiguity. You could probably count them on one hand with respect to the word elohem. So most of the time it just point blank tells you if you can get to the grammar, and people can get to the grammar if they know Hebrew, and if they have something like the company I work for, Logos creates called a reverse in or linear or good a good website that has morphological grammatical information attached to each word. You'll be able to tell whether in this case the verb is singular or not, and then you know you know how to take lohem. It just takes a little work. You have to kind of know what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: So we have Genesis chapter one, verse twenty six. This is kind of a popular one, and it reads, and God said, let us make man in our image after our likeness. Okay, so like what you were saying, and let us this this is actually meaning more than one. I know. The Christian doctrine says that this is the Father's Son in the Holy Spirit speaking. That's what they try to say. According to your findings, Is this a you know, a council of angels who are overcreating mankind or or is this the Supreme God speaking alone to the Father's son in the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: Well, I would I would offer actually something different. Okay, aside from let's let's just walk through the verses here and if somebody again is on a website where they can get to the word level information, they can follow along here. But verse twenty six we have Eloheim said, well, let's look at the words said. Is it grammatically singular or plural? It's singular biomer against third masculine singular. So we have the singular God saying, and then here's what he says, let us make humankind in our image so we have a singular speaker. That's the God of the Bible, the God of Israel, singular speaker announcing to a group, Hey, let's do something. Let us make humankind in our image. So he's speaking to a group, and the question is, well, who's in the group, And you're right, you know, a lot of Christians will take this as a reference to the Trinity, as though God is having a conversation with himself or the members of the Trinity. That could that could be workable here. But the problem with it is is if you take other scenes in the Bible where God is, you know, in his heavenly throne or in some other his divine abode in heaven, and he's speaking to a group of Elohim, for instance Psalm eighty two, you can't have the Trinity there because he's castigating the members of the heavenly host. The Divine council is the language that Psalmaty two uses. He's you know, reaming them out for being corrupt. Well, you know, obviously that can't be a Trinitarian context unless you want really terrible Christian theology there, you know, where you have the other members of the Trinity being sentenced to death. You're going to die like men. You're corrupt. You can't have that. And so you know you have this tension already. I think it's a lot easier, and frankly, it's in complete agreement with other parallels, other parallel texts to have. In Genesis one twenty six, God announcing to his heavenly host that hey, we're going to do this. We're going to create humankind in our image. And we can talk about the image if you want to. The image is not an attribute that we have. The image is really a status or a role that we have. And we have a role in God's planet and the divine beings of the heavenly host, the quote unquote angelic beings, they have a role to play in their sphere of authority. That's why it's plural there. But you keep going through the verse when you get to the creation part, you know, let us create human kind in our image after our likeness, so on and so forth. When you get to verse twenty seven, it says and God eloheim created human kind. Well, there's another verb created. Is it plural or singular? Again, it's a singular, So you only have one being the creator Okay, you only have one creator in Genesis one, twenty six and twenty seven, and that is the singular God of the Bible. And if you even go further in verse twenty seven, so God created humankind in his image there it singular or as his image and as his likeness. In his likeness, God created again Eloheim's singular verb Brah created him male and female, so on and so forth. So you have really both things going on, and you have more or less have to pick your way through the two verses to get the picture. God's announcing his intent, but he's the only one that's carrying out his own intent. It's like it'd be like if I said, U illustration a lot. If I if I'm at work and I walk into a room and I say, hey, let's get pizza. Okay, I'm the singular speaker. There's only one of me. I'm announcing it to a group, and then we all get in the car. We go down to the pizza place. But I order the pizza and I pay for it. Okay, I'm this single actor. But then the crowd with me, you know, get some benefit out of that. They participate, but only in sort of a peripheral secondary way. They're they're observing. In that case, they're eating with me. But you have the same thing going on in Genesis one twenty six and twenty seven.
Speaker 1: So at this point guenness is one twenty six we see God the Creator singular. He spoke, he said, let us make man in our image. So who is the us and who is the hour is? Though? Are those what we call the elohem? Are those the the other gods that he set up to rule as well and to help?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, I would say there they are the other members of the heavenly entourage or the heavenly host. This this actually really requires us to get to get into the term itself elohem so that people can can kind of parse this. All right, I want I want your your listeners to think about this, the word elohem. And again, if if they go up to either my site w w W the Divine Council d I V I N E Council c O U N C I L dot com, or they can go to d R M s H dot com and just find the link there. If they go up there, they'll what I'm gonna say, they can read. So if anybody taken notes or can't follow, just don't panic. So eloheim is actually used of four or five different things in the Bible. That's just that's that's important. Point number one. The Biblical writer uses the word elohem to describe five different entities, five different things. One is the God of Israel, that's the obvious one. Then there are the heavenly hosts, the members of the spiritual world like in Psalmity two, the plural eloheim, other divine beings that are in you know, God's presence with him. Then you have in Deuteronomy thirty two seventeen, you have the shadeem and that's usually translated demons. It actually it's probably closer to guardian spirits or something like that. You have them called Elohim in that verse Deuteronomy thirty two seventeen. Depending on how you understand Genesis thirty two the first couple verses and what event that refers back to, you could have angels referred to as Elohim. And then, lastly, in First Samuel twenty eight thirteen, when the medium at end or you know, is asked by Saul to bring Samuel up and lo and behold it actually works, she panics and says, I see an Elohim coming up out of the earth. And then Saul asks, well, what does he So he's only referring to one being, what does he look like? And then she describes him, Oh, yep, that's Samuel. Then they have a conversation and Samuel basically gives him a message from God that more or less says, your dynasty's done with your toast. So you have five different things referred to as Elohem. Now here's the question. Would the biblical writer understand that those five different things are not equal in attributes? In other words, would the biblical writer think that the spirit of a deceased person is on the same level in terms of attributes as the God of Israel, or that angels are on the same level, or that shadeem or on the same level as the God of Israel. Well, it's kind of obviously no, because everywhere else in the Bible there's a clear distinction. There are things that only the only God can do, and there are things that God is that no other entity is. So that tells you that to the biblical mind, the biblical writer Elohem did not refer to a unique set of attributes. But that's the problem because that's exactly the way we use good when we look at look, or write or say G O. D. We are so used to thinking of Good as a unique, singular being with attributes that no other being has, and so it's hard for it would be hard for us to use God of five different things and feel good about it because we attach attributes significance to the term. But that is not the way the biblical writer the Hebrew Bible uses elohem. It does not refer to a set of attributes. What it does refer to the reason that you have five these things you know spoken of with the same term with eloheim is eloheim is what I like to call a place of residence termed. It doesn't tell you what a thing is. It tells you where a thing belongs, or where a thing is from where it lives. So to speak, elohem are beings that by nature are disembodied, and they inhabit this thing we call the spiritual world. That's all it means. If I want to describe a being that it does not, you know, belong to the human realm. It's not enfleshed, and it's by nature disembodied. It's not human, Okay, it's none of these things that we are. If I want to use a word to describe any being that fits that address, I would use Alohem. That's what it is. Now when you're in the spiritual world, you know, if we can imagine ourselves over there on the other side, so to speak, in that world, there is rank, there is hierarchy, there is differentiation and attributes. That's why I like to say in the things that I've written that Yahweh, the God of Israel, is an Alohem, but no other Elohem is him. He is unique, he is species unique among the aloheim. Think about our world. We're all humans. But yet in the human world, while we are all humans, there's lots of differences between us, you know, there's differences in attributes, in skill sets, you know, in really physical ability. We have differences all over the place within the human population. But nevertheless, we are still all human. That term defines the realm to which we belong, the species to which we belong, and Alohem works that way. But again, the problem is is we're so used to thinking of Elohim and the way we think of as geo, the way we think of good. You know, we assign a set of attributes to it, and then people freak out, you know, when I'm you know, in a church or something or on the on the web or whatever, and say, look, you know, you've got to do something with this. The Biblical writers using loheem of four or five other things, you know, and they're not all the same level of the God of Israel, but they're all alohem. So you know, if they're patient again to hear out the explanation of what the term actually means, how the biblical writer actually uses it, it's comprehensible. But as soon as you even get to that point, it's, oh, you're a polytheist. You know, you're a heretic, and blah blah, blah blah blah. You know, and I'm again, I'm just used to it now, and I you know, I'm just I'm tired of protecting people from their Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just not going to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think it's pretty I think it's pretty plain from what you've shown just those couple of scriptures. I mean, we see Eloheim as a divine father. We see the word used when mentioning demonic spirits in a sense devils, and we see the word used when you when it's talking about spirits, and we see it when it's talking about angels. So just there, from what you've shared, I think could be you know, pretty simple for anybody to grasp the context and not grasp the tradition and find out what it's talking about and seeing that there's a little bit more to it than just God it. You know, the word God is the supreme, most high in every case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't well, I don't want to. I don't want to sound too too harsh here, but you know, there are a lot of people who just if if they if I didn't hear this from my pastor, I didn't hear this from my pastor's pastor my parents past or my parents or whatever, I never heard this before, therefore ergo, uh, it must be wrong. I mean, you have a lot of people that that really don't want to They don't want to abandon what this sense of security they have associated with tradition. And I understand that, but I think you know, we as as believers, we need to get to the point and there is a price to pay for it. I can tell you first hand, But you need to get to the point where you value the scripture more than your tradition, and that that is a difficult thing to do because it will put you at risk of, you know, being judged or maligned or misunderstood or at best tolerated. You know, and you don't want your relationships to just be tolerated. I mean, you want to want people to trust you. You want to have good friendships and things like that. And but you know, when push comes to shove, where are your loyalties are they? Are they with the text or are they with what people say about the text? And it's not like those are always in disagreement. They're not, but there are times when there's a disconnect and you've got to make these choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it does also leave you know, the seeker open to actually have to admit that he was wrong. Whenever you're seeking something, or whenever you have this doctrine that you you know, you may have been teaching for years, you may have taught many people, and then you have to, you know, you have to humble yourself and say, hey, I taught many people this doctrine, but I was wrong. And whenever you're you know, in this this seat of authority, especially when dealing with, you know, people's eternal salvation. It's a really touchy subject for you to say, hey, I was wrong, you know, for you to actually have to renounce what you was teaching. So you have to be humbling, you have to be a real student of the world. And not many people are willing to do that because I guess for the most part, it's going to show that you're human in it and that you do make mistakes.
Speaker 2: But when pastors are mortals. Look, look what a lesson. Pastors are mortals. You know. I would hope that that people who are in positions of authority that they're people, understand that that the pastors on on the journey too. He might be farther down the road in some respects, but again, they're they're just they're just people. But the problem is that if you've been teaching your people to put you on a pedestal, well, then then then you've got more invested than then let's let's just do let's just back up here a little bit and correct ourselves and then we'll move on. I mean, so it's it's kind of a vicious circle that you get into. I mean, I've had to, you know, tell people, Hey, you know I was wrong about this, that and anything. That's not a unique experience because I wasn't. I wasn't born talking about the Divine Council. You know, when I became a believer as a teenager, I don't know anything about anything. I mean, I I was strung with who Adam and Eve were.
Speaker 3: You know it just yeah, I didn't know anything, and you just you kind of you go along. And again I for some reason, I can't pinpoint to some great decision I made or you know, some some mountaintop experience here, but at some point it just became more important to me to affirm this thing that we that we say we believe is from God inspired more than what people say about it. That just clicked in my head one day and I again, I can't point to a time or place, but it it was that sense was just there and I figured, Hey, when when the dust clears, you know, God will still be standing and so the word and I might get beat up a little bit, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, we'll we'll get over that hump. And you know, if God can't you know, fix the situation, whatever the situation I'm in. And that doesn't say too much for his ability, does it? You know, you just have to have to trust him with that. And but there's there is a price to pay, you know, And but it's it's wonderful to not have anybody own your mind, you know, just just to not be owned in that way and be able to be honest with people, whether they agree or not.
Speaker 1: When we talk about the Psalm eighty eighty two, verse one, God standeth in the congregation of the Mighty. He judges among the gods. Whenever we read that, who are these gods? What did they do? Because I've heard many different things and and you know that's why I wanted to get you on a show. Are these the principalities that we're reading about that are over certain areas? Who sinned? Or you know, who are these gods that he's speaking of here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that I think we get a clue in the last verse of this psalm where the Psalm says, rise up, Oh Elohim, Rise up, o God, and you know, judge the earth, you know, for you you know, this is your inheritance. I mean, you're inheriting over all the nations. The nations are your possession. And that language about again this inheritance of the nations, and all that sort of thing gives us a clue as to what is going on, because that language draws on Deuteronomy thirty two, eight and nine, Verses eight and nine. And if your audience, people in your audience, have never seen this verse, this is one of the key verses for understanding really the whole worldview of the Old Testament. And I would say also a lot of what's going on in the New Testament too. And verse eight in Deuteronomy thirty two says, I'm reading from the ESV in case anybody wants to know when the Most High, we know that that is, gave the nations their inheritance when he divided humankind. Now you know when when did that happen? When did God divide up the nations? Well, that was the Tower of Babble. We know the story. When he did that, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. Now, a lot of English translations here will read according to the number of the sons of Israel. So there's a very clear difference here. Now, the ESV is one of the few translations. The New RSV is another one. The NLT. I think the latest version has this as well. The ESV reading comes from the Dead Sea Scrolls. The Dead Sea Scrolls here read the beneja Elohim the Sons of God, So it is the most textually up to date reading. Now you don't have to be a text critic though, to know that this is the correct reading, if you just think about what the verse said as when the most I gave the nations their inheritance, he divides up human humankind. He fixes the borders of the people according to the number of the Sons of God. Why isn't it the sons of Israel because Israel didn't exist as a nation. Back at the Tower of Babel event there was no Israel. So again I don't want to really drift. We can go into all the text critical reasons why you know, in terms of manuscript studies, why Sons of God is the best reading. But I think if you just used common sense here in a biblical sense, it can't be sons of Israel because Israel didn't exist. If you go back to the Table of Nations in Genesis ten, you know which leads up to the Tower of Babel event when the nations are listed. Israel does not occur in the Table of Nations. Why because it doesn't exist yet. What this is describing is the Tower of Babel event, when when you know God has given this commission, here we are. We came out of the flood, God says before fill of multiply spread over the earth and all this stuff. And so what do they do. Well, let's let's go build a tower. You know, there'll be some gathering point and give ourselves a great reputation. And they don't do what they're supposed to do. And so God says, okay, you know, if we let this go again, speaking in the plural, you know, to to the council again in Genesis eleven, let us go down and take a look. But then when you actually see who goes down, it's it's Yahweh. It's the God of Israel. It's a singular entity. Looking at this, it's like, Okay, they're not going to obey. So here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna split them up. We're gonna confuse the languages, divide up the nations. I refer to this as the Romans One event of the Old Testament, where God says look, you don't want to obey me, you don't want me to be your God. Fine, I'm gonna scatter you. And what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna assign each nation to another divine being, to one of the sons of God. And if you go to Deuteronomy four, Deuteronomy four nineteen and twenty is the parallel passage to this. If you look at the language there, it's actually sort of the flip side of the coin. Deuteronomy four says, beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven when you see the sun, moon, and stars, all the host of heaven, and you be drawn away and bowed down to them. He's telling, you know, Moses, through Moses, all of Israel, don't you know, don't do this, you know, don't get distracted and bowed down to the sun, moon and stars. Because verse nineteen, these are the things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven. But the Lord has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, out of Egypt. So it's the same language as Deuteronomy thirty two. You go back to Deuteronomy thirty two eight, God divides the nations. In verse eight and verse nine, he says, yeah, I just split everybody up a corner of the number of the sons of God. But the Lord's my portion is his people, Jacob, his allotted heritage. So this episode again what we think of as the Tower Babble. This episode is a watershed event in the Old Testament and in Biblical theology where God disinherits the nations, the peoples of the earth, and says, Okay, you don't want me to be your God, I'm gonna put you under lesser authorities. I'm not gonna relate to you personally. What I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna go over to Orr and I'm gonna call this guy called Abraham or Abram, and I'm gonna start over. I'm gonna start with one guy, and I'm gonna raise up for myself a new people. And to make it even more spectacular, this guy's old and so is his wife. So I'm gonna do something supernatural, something spectacular. I'm gonna literally start with nothing, and I'm gonna make my own people. And the rest of the Old Testament is the story of that people, Israel against the other nations and Israel's God, Yeahweh against the other gods. What happens and what he's referring to in Psalmity too, when God appoints the other nations to the sons of God and he points the sons of God to the other nations, against both sides of the same coin. He is still the creator, He is still the lawgiver, He is still the Lord of justice. He expects that his underlings, even though they're divine beings, even though they're Elohim, they're lesser Eloheim. He expects them to rule righteously according to the way their creator rules because they share his image. Let us create humankind in our image. They're supposed to do what he says in their realm of authority. And from Psalmity too, it's very plain that they become corrupt, they do something, they mismanage, they abuse the situation, you know, personally, I think, and elsewhere in the Old Testament we have an indication that one of the things that that was offensive was the idea that they would accept worship, you know, from these other peoples as in the place of Yahweh. I mean, all these different things. And and Israel was supposed to be, you know, the kingdom of priests idea, that's sort of the conduit, the you know, the the light out there in the wilderness that would alert people, would would would would be some sort of teaching mechanism as to who the true God was, and then you know, a path back to him through the nation of Israel, ultimately of course, through the Messiah. But all of this just gets just gets messed up, and the nations that were given over to lesser administrators get farther away from God as time goes on, both because of their own, you know, feudal minds, as Paul says, and also because again they're they're manipulated by other divine beings. So take all that and the answer to your question is, I do think that what we have in the New Testament language. Think about some of the terms you use principalities and powers. You also have dominions, you have thrones, you have rulers, you have authorities.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The other another term is stoy ka, the the elemental principles, the elements. It's that one's a little more abstract. But these terms are rulership terms, they are authority terms. They refer in some way to to some sort of dominion over some government like like a yeah, like a governing bureaucracy structure something or other.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a mystery in terms of New Testament theology whether you can sort of create a coherent hierarchy out of the New Testament terms. There's actually a lot of debate on that, And personally I don't I don't think you can clearly do that. I think you can get some that are more you know, above others, but I don't think you can get a whole hierarchy out of it. But I think Paul's point in using language like that is to you know, stick a bug in our ear for this whole sort of setup in the Old Testament where the nations, those who are not believers, those who are not Yahweh's people are under the dominion of something else. That is the story of the Old Testament. God gives them up, but he doesn't give them up permanently. He hasn't just abandoned them forever. Even the Abrahamic Covenant Genesis twelve, when God does go to Abraham, he says, look, I'm going to make you a great nation. And you know, multiply you blah blah blah blah blah. And he says, you know, those who bless you, I will bless those who curse you. I will curse through you all nations, all families of the earth will be blessed. Caman. He doesn't completely write them off. But the key to all this again is to is to come back through Israel, to relate to God the way he wants to be related to, to become part of the people of God. To you know, you look at what Paul does, Like in Galatians. Paul says in Galatians three, you know, he really really goes after the Galatians for this. He says, Oh, foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified, and he's having begun the spirit, and you're now perfected by the flesh, and so on and so forth. He goes, Look, what are you doing? How in the world can you believe the Gospel and then want to go back, okay, and put yourself under the dominion of the things that you just broke a relationship with. Again, Paul uses all this this sort of dominion relational language when he talks about the gospel, because the fundamental issue is which God are you loyal to? Where is your faith? Who do you follow? Where is your allegiance? You know, we can talk about nitty gritty theological questions, and I'm concerned about those, Paul says, but here's the fundamental issue. Who are you an allegiance to? And that's very old Testament in its thought processes because of this whole event, you know, with Deuteronomy thirty two, Fallo eighty two, all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, before we go any further, I want to address the scripture just a little bit deeper so we can kind of paint a picture before we move a little bit further about these principalities and some of the things that they've done and some of the things that they're doing even to this day. First of all, I want to say, I guess basically thank you because the way you broke that down was just so simple, precise where anybody can understand that. And if you're lost at this point, you know, I encourage you to rewind the episode and listen to it again, because if you follow it along with the scriptures, you will see the picture that he's painting is right there in front of you. But for some reason over the years, you know, it's just been kind of hidden from people because I don't know if it's the Church has certain doctrines that they want to keep away from people or what. But it's right there, So it's very beautiful. But Deuteronomy chapter thirty two, verse nine, as we move a little bit further, because I've heard the terms in the past and I've done some research on it, I guess I want to ask your validity on this. We see here in verse eight Deuteronomy thirty two eight, when the Most High divide it to the nations, we see the most High and this same terminology as mentioned in Genesis chapter one. And then we go to Deuteronomy thirty two nine for the Lord's portion, lords, capital. Are these separate entities when we're speaking of Lord, God, God, Most High? Are these different gods that we'll speaking you know? Or is just different titles for the One True God?
Speaker 2: Well, the most High is Hebrew el yone that that does not occur in the Creation passage, that's Eloheme. In fact, the earliest reference to el Yon is in Genesis fourteen when Abraham is with Melchizedek priest you knows, priest of the Most High God, the same terminology there at el yone. Yeah. In academic scholarship, there's a there's a big debate, you know, over is this language indicative of of there's a most High deity el Yon and then sort of Yahweh is is sort of an inferior or sub sub deity, where it's el Yon dividing up the nations, and then Yahweh gets a peace along with the other sons of God. Deuteronomy thirty two eight on. On the surface can sound like that. Okay, if you view it in isolation, you could argue that position. The problem is is when you go over to Deuteronomy four again the parallel passage, you don't have el Yon again dispensing the nations to the sons of God, one of whom is Yahweh. You only have Yahweh there. And specifically, if you go back to Deuteronomy four nineteen, he says, these are the things that Yahweh, your God, Yahweh Elohim, the Lord, your God, has allotted to all the peoples. There you have Yahweh doing the dispensing and in verse twenty, the Lord Yahweh has taken you and brought you out of the iron. In other words, the clear actor, the clear dispenser in the passage in Deuteronomy four is the God of Israel is Yahweh, the God of Israel. So Deuteronomy thirty two you could, again, if you just isolate it, you could think, well that you know, we have a Yahweh as sort of an inferior there among others. You can't get that in Deuteronomy four at all. So let's go back to Deuteronomy thirty two. Then this gets a little hairy again for the sake of the audience. But in Semitic scholarship, if you go to the two prior verses Deuteronomy thirty two, six and seven, you have some phrases there used of the Canaanite high god okay l is the high God of Canaan, that are used of Yahweh. And so there are other scholars who would say, no, we don't have two separate deities here, one that's most high, that occupies the top position, and then Yahweh is underneath him, because if you go back to verses six and seven, Yahweh is used in verse six, and then he's described in ways that the Canaanite High God is, and so that would argue that Yahweh is viewed here in Deuteronomy thirty two as the high God, and so most High is just a title for Yahweh in these verses.
Speaker 1: If you keep.
Speaker 2: Going in Deuteronomy thirty two, you don't have any reference to again, the Most High. You have consistent references to Yahweh. So it's getting a little esoteric. But you know your audience, you know, should know that this discussion does occur among scholars. I don't believe that we have two distinct, separate deities here or in Psalmaty two, because some will try to take this argument from Deuteronomy thirty two and then import it into Psalm eighty two. If you have somebody out in your audience that really is into this and wants to really get into the details of it. Again, if people go up to my website just dr MSH dot com and then click on the link to my biblical studies blog, it's called the Naked Bible, or you could go to Naked bibleblog dot com. When you're on that the Naked Bible site, I have a link on that site to this discussion. It'll just say something like Divine Council or Psalmity too. Let me just take a quick look at it, so I don't want to mislead anybody here. You go to Naked Bible, there's a tab that says Divine Council, and if you click on that, there's a whole list of posts that I've done on this, and also some papers that I've given at academic conferences that go into excruciating detail. It'll probably be overkill for a lot of people, but just in case there's that one person out there that just loves the gory details, that's where you'll get them.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of different aspects that we can approach this from, and I think you've painted an awesome picture. When we get back to Psalmity two God stands in a congregation of the mighty. He judges among the gods. Okay, then we go down and we see we can go to are six. It says I have said, ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High God. But ye shall die like men and fall like one of the princes. Can you give us a little bit of you know, detail on that is just talk. I guess when it mentions princess, is just talking about some you know, maybe some former principalities or just talking about men.
Speaker 2: That's really that's really an interesting term. You know, verse six, you know you are Elohim, you plural against a plural pronoun or eloheim, So that harkens back to verse one. The plural eloheim in the count sons of the Most High again picks up, you know, hearkens back to the ear of Deuteronomy thirty two, just like the end of the verse does, so that the context is clear there's a link here between the two. And then you get to this nevertheless, like Adam you shall die again. There's a number number of ways as you can go with that. You can say it refers to humankind generally, some would would wonder does it refer to Adam because both of those though, would speak to humanity either way. And then you get this fall like any prince, and the prince is the more interesting term here. We have it's a generic term sar. It's plural here sarem prince, and it's used widely through the Hebrew Bible for human princes, and that would make sense because if we're looking at it in terms of catch the term, if we're looking at the two lines of verse seven as being in synonymous parallelism, that the first line says one thing and the second line says the same thing in a slightly different way, then you would say, oh, well, the princes are human here. But sar is also used, like in Daniel ten of the again using a New Testament term here, that the principalities, the divine beings that are set over the nations now. And that makes it a little interesting because then you would have sort of an antithesis between the two lines. The other thing is and again this gets a little nitty gritty here the term itself, we assume it's from the noun sar, and then we have a plural saaream. It might be the case that instead of the noun sar here we actually have a different route that means in certain Canaanite dialects to shine, And you could actually have here fall like the shining ones or something like that. Again that would speak, you know, again to divine beings. I don't think it's it's clear. What I do think is clear, though, is is that the elohem, the plural plural elohem here are put under the sentence of losing their immortality. Uh, they have contingent immortality, just like human beings, you know, the the our human spirits, if you want to use that terminology. You know, we we have contingent immortality. And what that means is that we will you know, live forever for forever, excuse me, unless God decides otherwise. In other words, we don't we don't have that attribute in and of ourselves. It's not ours to control. It's contingent on the the goodness and the will of God. If God decides that I'm doing away with that and with you, then well then that that's what's going to happen. So the elohem here, there's going to come a point where their immortality is stripped from them. I take this as a reference to a time future. I take this as es scatological because the final reinheritance or the reclamation of the nations is only going to happen at the day of the Lord again at the time future. So I think they're connected here. But I will say that you could argue for divine beings here. I'm probably sixty forty in favor of the human interpretation, but there's enough that makes me wonder whether there might be something else going on, or we might have a case of double enton here, because that does happen in the Bible like any other literature.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if we look at this in a proper biblical timeline, and the term you just mentioned the day of the Lord, that's referring to the second coming of Christ, when he comes back to set up his dominion and to inherit all the nations, then we have But I said, yeah, gods and sad you are all children of the most High, but you shall die like men. This is an event that's going to take place when Christ comes back, when he comes to this to you know, destroy these guys and basically knock them off their pedestal and set up his kingdom so that these other guys aren't getting worship anymore. This isn't something that already happened, correct, This is something that's coming when Christ comes back. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would I would say that's correct, and that that really feeds into New Testament theology because there are a number of things that that Jesus does, and he says and and even more importantly, where he's at when he does or says them that harken back to what's going on here. Let me let me just give you one example, and you know, Luke, the first time that Jesus sends out disciples, now he's you know, he's he's sort of operated anonymously. And then there are a few events that that change that where he begins uh sort of the public acclamation that the Kingdom of God is here, and the kingdom only does not only refer to a future earthly kingdom, there is a spiritual kingdom as well. That they both operate. They're both just as real as the other one, and they operate in tandem, so that the Kingdom of God is inaugurated. It's begun at jesus first coming, his first advent, and when he starts announcing that it's in conjunction with believe it or not exorcisms, okay, to conversations and defeats of demonic entities. And one of the things that he does the first time he sends out disciples, how many does he send out? He sends out seventy okay, and seventy or seventy two. You have and I don't want to get too far into why there's an issue there, but seventy or seventy two. It's tied to the way you would count the nations back in Genesis tenth. The nations there you have seventy. And so when Jesus says, look, I'm going to give you power over these spiritual beings. You're going to be able to cast them out, You're going to be able to exert power over them. And I'm going to send you out two by two and there are seventy of you. That telegraphs that the time to reclaim the nations the world, every nation, you know, out of every nation, you know, God wants to own every nation, out of every nation. There's going to be people of God, you know, jew and gentile distinction is going to be erased real shortli here after the crucifixion. But he sends out seventy and so it's a signal for those who are sort of in tune in terms of biblical theology that this is the beginning of reclaiming, reinheriting the nations. And it's linked to the person of Christ, it's linked to what he's here to do. And so again that it starts there, but it's going to have its ultimate s scatological fulfillment when the Lord does return. And as the Book of Revelation says, you know, speaking to believers, he that overcomes, I will put over the nations. Okay, believers, we can go so many places with this conversation here.
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's so, it's so, you know, like you said, it's it's esoteric, it's complex, it's beautiful, it's so much more than what we've been taught. You know, Well why do we Why? I know?
Speaker 2: John says, behold, but matter of love, the Father has bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God. And then he adds, and that's what we are in first John three. Why does Paul use adoption language adopting us into the family of God? Why does he why does he refer to us as sons and daughters of God? Why does he use family language? I mean, all this stuff going on. Why is it that John in Revelation says, look to him that overcomes, I will put you over the nations. It's because we believers, the people of God, the sons of God. We when we are glorified and exalted, we are going to displace and replace the fallen, the corrupt beings that are currently over the nations. We are the reconstituted Council of God. You go to Hebrews too, Jesus, you know this is this is one of the you know, there there are some passages that you know, I personally just get emotional about, and this is one of them. In Hebrews too, where where they're in the throne. Jesus is in the throne of God and he's announcing, you know, he he's he's telling the congregation, the council. You know, these are my brothers. He's referring to believers as his brothers in front of the Divine Council, in front of the congregation. They are mine, I am, I'm their brother. There were fan Emily. Okay, all this language, you know, Hebrews one and two. To which of the angels did God say all this wonderful stuff? Well, the answer is he didn't say it to any of them. He said it about Jesus and he said it about us.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just go through the New Testament with the Old Testament in your head, and it's just so dramatic in places. What is being said, if it if it just has a context. And again, our problem is, you know, we're living two thousand years after the fact or or you know, how many times do you hear the Old Testament preached? You know, we just don't get a lot of this in our heads to sort of filter the New Testament through the old. You know, we're filtering the New Testament through something else.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean that's amazing, man. So that's you know, being transformed into twinkling of an eye and becoming as the angels. That's when Christ comes back, We're gonna take their place, and we're gonna you know, we're gonna dethron them.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: That's you've heard it priests in church or you heard it mentioned in church, but they actually have the breakdown and go through and say, this isn't just a little piece of it. This is what the whole Old Testament is founding on these ancient gods who you know, were set up and have taken the praise and taken the worship unto themselves and got haughty. And how they're still there there, still want the worship, they still are receiving it from people, and they still want to deceive. But there's coming to time where we're gonna overthrow them those who were in Christ.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, I mean you again Hebrews too. You know that the whole line about we see Jesus, who has made a little lower than the angels, the Hebrew text has actually has a little lower than the yellow hem and psalm Aid is now crowned with glory because he suffered death, you know, the crucifixion, you know, so that by God's grace he would experience definitely behalf and everybody. Then, you know, you get a few verses later. It's all about bringing many sons to glory. You know, I will proclaim your name to my brothers in the midst of the assembly, midst of the council, in midst of the congregation, I will praise you. I mean, just all this stuff. Jesus says, here I am with the children God has given me. This is what it's about. I don't know how else you just say it. I mean, the Old Testament is an epic drama. There's a lot that's on the periphery about we sort of get sidebars like, oh, there's a bunch of laws about how the people of God should live and there's this episode with the monarchy over here, but the core idea is this conflict between Yahweh and the other gods, and Yahweh's people and those who are owned, those who were disinherited and need to come back again to the true God. It's an epic drama that gets played out all the way up to and through the crucifixion.
Speaker 1: MM. And these are the gods the way that they're worshiped. They're usually not worshiped, you know what I'm saying directly, They're usually worshiped through something tangible on the earth, whether it's an idol or rock or you know, a you know, some type of wooding cross or something like that, some type of imagery that they portray through. You know, they usually don't go through and see people, you know, actually bowing down to bail, but they're actually bowing out to the images and the stars and the things that represent these gods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a certain logic that goes with idolatry that is really telling in relation again to the contrast between other Elohim and the God of Israel. The logic of idolatry was, again ancient people are not idiots. They know that that Okay, I'm going to make this thing. I'm going to make this statue. They know that that is not a deity. It's not a divine being who created them or any of this kind of thing. They like if they if they knocked it over and it broke, they don't think their god died. They would just go make another one.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we actually have texts like this, and you know in the ancient world where a deity, a god, an idol is destroyed in battle, so they just go home and make another one. They're not idiots. What was an idol for an idol was you would fashion this thing and then you would go through a ritual to make it habitable or to animate it, to make it a thing, a place where the deity would come and inhabit it. And so why would you do that. You are trying to localize the deity. You are trying to bring it to you so that you can you can relate to it in some way, You can bargain with it, you can cajole it. Oh, look at all these nice offerings we're giving you. By the way, can you do this, that or the other thing for us? And you curse our enemies and all this kind of stuff. You localize the deity so that you can have some sort of relationship and in some sense hope to butter it up so that it works for you or that you get knowledge from it from the other side. This is part of the reason why in Biblical theology and Israelite thinking, you do not make a graven image of Yahweh. Not only was he completely other than anything you could make an image of, but Yahweh will not be localized. You will not bring him to yourself. He does not obey your beck and call. He cannot be tamed. It's a completely different logic, you know, than what's going on in the idolatry world. And it it again to me, it's just really telling uh again, it's a it's a it's a theological statement, you know. This resistance to images is a theological statement in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: It's a lot to deal with.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like I said, I you know, I guess I'm at a loss of words because it's so amazing, and I hope everybody will start reading the scriptures like this. I would just say, just typing in the word gods and they search on a Bible search software and actually seeing how much you know it actually pops up, and it's a lot. It's not just these you know, these couple of scriptures that we dealt with that that you know that mention these guys. Now, these guys are mentioned throughout the all of the scriptures and they were battling back and forth and a lot of things that they were coming down, and I mean there was a lot of stuff going on. It makes it that much more interesting. So when a lot of people try to downplay the scriptures or try to downplay the Bible and say it's not interesting, is born this right here? It doesn't make someone question their face. I wouldn't think I would think it would make It would make someone, you know, be more interested in getting to the bottom of it, because there's way more there, and it makes it a lot more interesting, like there is something you know that that's you know, been hidden for a very long time. I guess. With that being said, I want to open up the phone lines because we have a few callers who who have questions. But before I do that, I just want to get your your take on the Book of Enoch. Where does that fit and all this? Do you reference it or is it? What's your take on that book?
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't consider the Book of Enoch canonical, but I have to confess that I don't even care about the questions. Yeah what I What I mean by that is the Book of Enoch is quoted a couple times, fairly directly in the New Testament. It's also alluded to a few dozen of others times, so that the New Testament writers knew Enoch and they felt very free to use material from Enoch to make their point, including theological points. Now what that tells me is that they assign value to it. I mean they they It's a book that if the New Testament writer assigned value to it, then I think it's worth being familiar with. It's worth reading. Again. It needs to be part of you, of your pool, your knowledge pool, to help you think like the writer thought, in other words, to help you frame what is being said in the New Testament. Because they were very willing again to use that and other things too. So you don't have to consider it canonical to do that. And so in one sense to me that the question, you know, should it be in the Canador? Shouldn't it? It really doesn't matter you should just read it. You should know, you should be familiar with it. In the in there there were in the Jewish community. The people who lived at Kumaran apparently did consider it canonical because they quote they quote it like they quote canonical books.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: There there's formulaic language like thus says the Lord, or as it is written or something like that. They'll and they'll they'll quote Enoch in that way, and a few other books too. In the early Church, Enoch had a couple supporters. Tertullian supported it for a while as being a sacred inspired book, and Origin did. And it's kind of interesting if I have a book called The Christianity's Apocalyptic Heritage. It's a scholarly book by Jim Vandercam, and there's an interesting anecdote in there. He's talking about Origin's view of Enoch, and there's actually a passage where Origin is writing about this where he I'm going to paraphrase him, he said, as well, you know, I'm kind of old now and I'm the only one still out here defending this thing. Yeah, so I guess I have to. I have to defer to the spirit. I have to assume that the spirit has led, you know, the church to not recognize it, and so I'm going to bail on it. You know, I'm not gonna worry about it. I still like it, but I'm not going to fight about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not going to be your main battle. I hear you, right.
Speaker 2: I think Origin's attitude there is commendable.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I again I say I don't really care about the question because I think we should be familiar with it and read it, if for no other reason to help us think like they were thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I think it's a great book.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: We're going to open up the phone lines. Everybody who's on the line, We're going to go down the list. There's quite a few there, so if we can make it quick, we'll get through these and you guys can ask Michael or your questions. We got a God's Warrior princess. Who are we speaking with? How are you doing great?
Speaker 5: I don't have any questions. My name is Rachel. I'm just listening in enjoying the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, you don't have any You don't have any questions?
Speaker 5: WNE, what's your take on on the higher cells? Or or.
Speaker 6: We all have guardians specifically for each.
Speaker 7: One of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually do think the uh, the idea of guardian angels, that sort of thing, uh is biblical. I mean, there's the obvious reference in at the end of Hebrews chapter one about angels being ministering spirits again to to serve those who inherit salvation, you know, believers, and again the passage in Matthew. So I, yeah, I tend to think that that is a a biblical concept that we we have, you know, guardians. There there are there are beings assigned to to uh, look out, you know, for us in life and perhaps influence us, and you know in this direction of that direction. So yeah, I'm not a I'm not a skeptic when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: Awesome Next we have Lobido you there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm just I don't really have a question right now.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing the show as well.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, if you if something comes up, just leave me a comment in the chat room and I'll bring you right in. Okay, okay, all right, brother Archaic, he'd break what's going on? How's it going?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Good, good, doing good.
Speaker 1: I know you have a question, Yeah I do, Doctor Heizer that's like you, are you an.
Speaker 2: Opious No, I don't. I don't like. I don't think henotheism is an adequate term, just like I don't think monotheism is an addequate term or monolatry. I think, for example, henotheism, the way it's it's been used in scholarship implies, and in many cases does more than imply that the deity who's considered superior can be changed, can be defeated and displaced and replaced. I don't think an Israelite would think that at all. So I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like any of the terms because they're modern terms. I think I think we're better off describing what a un orthodox Israelite biblical writer would believe, rather than trying to stick a word on it. Right now, how would you describe their view, because.
Speaker 1: I mean, again, like with a hanapism, And I know you don't like that obviously, but they believed in other divine beings, which, by what I've read from your from your website and stuff like.
Speaker 4: That, you really kind of support that that view.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm righted with you. I don't think, Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think the recognition that there are multiple Loheims supports heno theism or polytheism, because those terms, again are modern and there they were coined by people who assign attribute significance to the term elohem. I do not, so I don't. I don't think they apply at all. What I would Here's how I would describe it. Uh, an Israelite, a biblical writer anyway, and you know, an orthodox Yahweh worshiper would say that that there are many eloheim because that's what the Hebrew Bible says. There are many eloheim but among those Elohim Yahweh is unique. Yahweh is an Eloheim, but no other Eloheim is Yahweh. And you say, well, what what differentiates Yahweh? What what makes him species? Is unique?
Speaker 1: So to speak?
Speaker 2: And in the in the Hebrew Bible, there are things like uh, he is the only one that's described as the creator of all things visible and invisible. He's the only one who is described as sovereign. And you just have you have think he's only one described his pre existence before me. There was no other, you know, that kind of thing, So that there are there are four or five ways that in Israelite a biblical writer would talk about Yahweh, that particular Elohim that make his that that telegraph the idea that I think that this Elohim is is unique among all other Elohim. So that's that's how I would describe that. Okay, well, yeah, thanks for answer my question.
Speaker 1: Sure, are you good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's pretty much all I can think of right now.
Speaker 1: It'sout my head. I I well, I've put your on mute and saying to you, man, you got anything else, you know, just just shut me up and bring it back in. All right, thank you?
Speaker 4: All right, brother.
Speaker 1: We have a caller from Georgia on the line. You're there, yeah, he Hey Darren, Hey, what's up? Man?
Speaker 4: Hey, not not much man. Uh. A couple of questions there there. This is for you after after the show. Could you call me? Uh? Yeah, could you could you call me after the show? I want to ask you? Okay, Hi, Hi, sir, Hi, sir. I I'm I'm I'm listening to I'm listening into. But I did I did have a question about uh, the Second Coming of Christ. I've been I've been doing, I've been doing a lot of uh research, and you know, I looked into US poology and things, and I even I even took some notes, and I was, I was, I was watching this thing. How how somebody used biblical texts and and and and logic. He wasn't, he wasn't an atheist, but he was. He was one of those. I guess you could call. I guess you could say, uh, African Christians. I guess I guess Pan Pan African. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Af Afrocentric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go. He he I don't. I don't remember all the I don't remember all the notes I wrote down, but I do remember Matthew twenty four when uh when he when he was saying that, when he when he was saying that Jesus said that many many, uh well, will will go around saying that I am Christ and and just and deceive many right so so so what so what was elaborated to me was that you know, people, people will go around saying that Jesus is but Christ. When when it when it was saying that he didn't, he didn't say that he was.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 4: He was saying that he was the son of man.
Speaker 2: Right, well, son of son of Man is an old is an Old Testament term. Uh. In most places in the Old Testament, and also in most places in the New Testament, the term means human, okay. Like, for instance, Ezekiel is called the son of Man a lot in the Book of Ezekiel, and we know Ezekiel was just a human being. However, in Daniel chapter seven, there is a really important reference to the Son of Man in that chapter, and that's the scene where we have, you know, Daniel describes a vision he sees he's you know, in heaven, and he sees the Ancient of Days sitting on his throne and he's sitting there with the council. It's a divine council scene. And we know that it's a divine council scene, not only because the word, you know, council is used congregation, court, that kind of thing, but also because there are plural thrones, okay. So it's it's like a boardroom meeting, divine boardroom meeting. And the Ancient of Days, which is God, is described with the white hair. The whole bit is there, and he sees Daniel sees one like a son of Man coming upon the clouds to the Ancient of Days. Now the interesting thing here is that that description the one who comes upon the clouds or the cloud rioter who rides on the clouds, that kind of thing is actually a rare phrase in the Old Testament. It's only just four or five times. It was a title, a known title in the wider ancient Near Eastern world, specifically of Bail, and Bail was a deity. So what's going on here is that the biblical writer uses a familiar title of deity. So he's not an angel, he's not sort of one of these intermediate beings, nothing like that. This is a deity title. The biblical writer uses it four times. Of Yahweh in the Old Testament refers to Yahweh as the one who rides the clouds, the master of the heavens. In Biblical theology, Bail it's Yahweh, So that makes sense. The only time it's not is that passage in Daniel seven. So you have a deity title used of a second person besides the God of Israel, because they're both in the same scene. Now, this passage is the passage Jesus quotes when he is on trial in front of Caiaphas, the high priest, when Caiaphas says, you know, quit fooling around with us. Tell us who you are, and Jesus says, hereafter you will see the son of Man coming upon the clouds with great glory, and so on and so forth. He quotes Daniel seven. Basically, he's saying, look, I'm the son of man that's in that chapter. And we know that that is what Jesus was saying because of what Caiaphas does right after he says it. He tears his clothes, which was a sign of you know, somebody's committed blasphemy, and he says, this is blasphemy. We have no more need of witnesses, you know, get rid of this guy and go kill him. He knew that Jesus, through the title one who rides on the clouds, who is the son of man, he was claiming to be deity. Now let's take that back to your question. The fact that Jesus references himself as the son of man does not rule out that he is divine, a divine being, does not rule out that he's God incarnate. So if whoever you were listening to there is using that as an evidence that Jesus was not the son of God is just not right. He's just not correct. So that I think we needed. It's another good example of where you need an Old Testament context to figure out what in the world these guys are saying.
Speaker 4: Right, right, right, because because like you know, a lot a lot of a lot of a lot of people, a lot of people, a lot of people keep, uh, they keep talking about like the rapture and and and and everything, and it's and it's, it's it's it's kind of it's kind of this the seeeding, you know what I mean. I'm not I'm not. I'm not. I'm not saying I don't believe it. I just I just believe it in a different way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Because something some you basically here's what I think you're saying. I think you're saying you believe in a second coming, but not a rapture. What.
Speaker 4: Well, well, well, I'm not I'm not. I'm not saying I don't I don't believe in the rapture. I'm saying I don't believe it the way Hollywood would portray in Christian movies like like this, like this big thunderstorm and and people and and and God is striking us down, trying to take us up and things. And I'm like, well, I look at the rapture a little bit differently because the the Bible says that, you know, people, people have to die in order to uh a sin.
Speaker 2: Oh as far as as far as being glorified and joining joining the Lord.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I follow what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I can't understand what I understand how you're looking at it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, hey Devin, thanks for the call, man, and uh so the show's over. I'll definitely give you a call. All right, we got another call. But I want to ask you this, Michael, the whole you know uthology thing. How did you get involved with uthology? Because we see your name, you know, in there a lot and you're actually teaching on biblical principles biblical text. How does the uthology part get in here? Like, you know, how was you introduced to that that field? Was that just a field that was taking some of the terms and things and you just happened to be there or what?
Speaker 2: Well? There There are a number of ways I could I could answer that question. I think probably the quickest way to get there is It's something I've always been interested in casually, and then you know, as I as I you know, went down the path voccasionally of being a biblical scholar and theologian and all this kind of stuff. The UFO thing, to me is important because people who are into that are are very predisposed to thinking about big picture questions. And what I mean by that is you go to a UFO conference and people are very willing to talk about is there a God? You know, if there's a God, how do we understand him, how do we relate to him? What? Who are we? Who made us? Who put us here? Why are we here? What's our purpose? What's this stuff about the image? What does that mean? I mean, they're actually really really ready to discuss things that are important theologically, you know, and I've you know, this is sort of half serious and half not serious, but I think I think you'd get into better discussions in a lot of ways with people at a UFO conference than you do after church. You know, it's just you know, because people are just they're they're there and they're thinking about this stuff, and so that makes it important to me. And then you know, once you know, I started sort of commenting on this, and a lot of this has to do with with my novel as well, the facade that sort of you know, put me on the map in those circles. And once that happened, then you know, I felt the need, you know, to address some of this stuff about well, how look at what people who are into UFO stuff, they're they're they're just really using that to redefine theism, to redefine Christianity, to redefine the faith, or to attack it. So, you know, I felt some obligation, you know, to get involved in the discussion with respect to that, both in terms of if you had X, y Z experience, how do you really parse this? I mean, yeah, you know, I want to give you some ways, some things you might want to think about before you conclude that Jesus is an alien. You might want to think about these five or six other things over here. And so I sort of view that as my role in it, and that's you know why I think it's important.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people as well, this gets you know, thrown out there as well, and I know you've dealt with it. The whole Lucifer thing is Lucifer a title somewhat like Eloheim can be a title. Is Lucifer not the devil? Is not Satan? Who does Isaiah chapter fourteen speak about according to your research, Well.
Speaker 7: If you go to Isaiah fourteen, you you know, Lucifer actually is the is an English word created from a Latin word.
Speaker 4: That's used to.
Speaker 7: Translate uh, a phrase in Isaiah fourteen twelve, which in Hebrew is a helll than Chakar, the shining one, the son of the dawn, So shining one there, you know, in Latin is you know, it gets translated with Lucifer, and that's where we get that that term that means in that chapter he's not actually referred to as you know, Satan, and the devil, of course is not a hambri term. So that's sort of off the table. But you know, I'm of the view, and this is a minority view, that Isaiah fourteen and Ezekiel twenty eight and Genesis three are sort of all drawing on the same story, you know, this sort of a story of cosmic rebellion. And so even though you don't have the terms specific term you know for Satan occur in these passages, I think you do have a reference to again a cosmic rebellion idea, and so conceptually, I think there is good reason, you know, to look at these passages together and not separately. I will say that that Satan in Hebrew, in the Old Testament is not a proper name. It becomes a proper name in in the period between the testaments, the Old New Testament, and then of course.
Speaker 1: In the New Testament.
Speaker 7: So that's a means.
Speaker 1: That's almost like a title as well, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Thus Satan's not a person technically, Yeah, yeah, we see, yeah, we see Peter as acting as Satan as well, acting as an adversary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as one who hadn't you know, mind the things of man and not the things of God.
Speaker 7: Well, the Angel of the Lord acts as God's Satan, God's Satan in the Book of Numbers twenty two that the Philum story. M hm, he's the angel that that opposes. That's it's the ton what's the toon mean to oppose or be in an adversarial stance towards he opposes, you know, the donkey impedes progress, wants to stop bailing. So that the term itself is just it's actually pretty generic, you know, just a some opposition point or person. But when it you know, when it when it gets set in opposition to God, you know, you have this sort of sense of cosmic rebellion.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Well, we got another caller. I don't want to forget about them. Coller in Texas? Are you there? Yes, as you tell.
Speaker 5: I see myself twice in here, I don't now I was Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, how's it going?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm good, I'm good. My name's Anna here.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, whichy'all were talking about earlier? Are two questions that I had already written down, you know, the one about Genesis one, six and twenty seven God referring you know, to us and who use was referring to? That's one of the questions that I had. So y'all, I talk about what was the first one work in Genesis one, twenty six and twenty seven versus twenty th and twenty Yeah, you already went ye'ah went over that, So I I just wanted to get I guess I'll look more on the website as to the documents that you have, and I look those over to get more information. I guess about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess I was gonna say, if you go to the website again d R M s H dot com. There I have three blogs. Okay, the third blog, the one I haven't mentioned yet tonight, is UFO Religions. So if you click on that at the top of my homepage dr MSH dot com and then click on UFO Religions two or three I think it's two or three, maybe four posts ago, I actually put a a handout, like a PDF file of a pretty lengthy article that I wrote on the image of God. And in that there's a little bit of a discussion of the plurality. So if if you got that document, that might help you as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, I have both pulled ups all I'll get those and look more into it.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 5: And another question was about also in some two I had a pastor before that basically I think taught about that verse, but he was saying more about we ourselves are our God.
Speaker 7: Well, my wife could testify that I am not a deity. I'll start off by saying that I will disown my own divinity there in that sense, because she would certainly help me with that.
Speaker 5: But that's a.
Speaker 7: Common view that the elohem there are human beings The problem, of course, that you have is if you go over to if you read Psalm eighty two, you know the talk about, you know, with the Counsel of All, the Council of the Mighty, and so on and so forth, the Sons of God the Most High, and all this kind of stuff. If you take that and you go over to Psalm eighty nine, you'll notice right away in the first five six seven verses that the descriptions are the same with one significant difference. Psalmenty nine very clearly has the council in the heaven in the clouds, so that the council idea clearly refers to a spiritual, heavenly council that does not concern humans. The other problem with that is, I would ask you know whoever said that to you, at what point in Old Testament history, in Old Testament theology do the Israelites, do the Jewish elders any human beings? At what point do they have control of all the nations so that God would rebuke them the way he rebukes the Sons of the Most High in Psalm eighty two, but being corrupt in their administration over the nations, the Jews, the Israelites never had jurisdiction over all the nations of the world. It's a view that's common, but frankly, it just doesn't work, you know when you start thinking about it closely and looking at other passages.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this too. I'm under the assumption that the US spoken of in Genesis one, the US spoken of at the scripture of the Tower of Babel, and the I'm actually under the assumption that that's not Father, Son and Holy Spirit, obviously. And then we get to Genesis chapter eighteen, where the Lord appeared a capital L O R D appeared with three men beside him. As far as context is concerned, this Us that was coming down, this us, let us come down, Let us do this, let us do this. And then we see in Genesis chapter eighteen that these us came down. Am I right to assume that?
Speaker 7: Well? In in in Genesis eighteen and you don't you don't really have any any sort of specific description as to you know, where they came from or you know, coming down or anything like that. Is that's a good assumption because we find out, you know, in the story, that one of them is is Jahweh and the other two are of course not human. So yeah, I mean again, my view of this is gonna sound really kind of dumb. That my view of this is simple. That is, you have you have, you have God, and you have a heavenly host, you know, a whole bunch of divine beings, and occasionally some of them come along, you know, you don't you know, I'm not locked into this triune language. And I think you're. I think your thought is really good there, you're The use of that passage, you know, would certainly suggest that you know, this is sort of normative, you know, for for biblical language in the biblical worldview.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So that capital L O r D there that U if I put it up, that translates to Yahovah. That's the same as yahweh or.
Speaker 7: Well in English. In English Bibles. The way you can tell this is the publishing convention printing typeface convention is if L O R D is in all caps, you know, like small caps, all caps, that represents the divine name, you know, y h w h. The only time that you'll see a departure from this is when you have the phrase Lord God and then God is in all caps. But what that is is is it's the combined divine name. It's it's Yahweh Elohim. So that doesn't occur that often. So most of the time, whenever you see the all caps with the Lord, that is Yahweh. If you don't see all caps, like let's just say it's a capital L and then the O R D is in the lower case, then it's the word the Hebrew word out of eye, which is a different term which may or may not be used of God. You just have to tell by the context.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess another question. I guess to go along with that. Well, hold on, someone, someone has a question in the chat. They want me to ask you. This is kind of left field, doctor Heizer, what are your thoughts on spiritual evolution awakening? How do you read God with your beliefs? Obviously the religious system is bad.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know that. I have to know what you mean by the religious system to know whether i'd call it bad or not. I would certainly call it flawed, from anywhere from incomplete to flawed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, there'll be a wide range of terms I think I would use there. But I think that that Hebrews eleven here is a people you know where you know, we read that's about faith. It is impossible to police him. And he comes to God and must believe that he is and he's a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. So the idea of development, the sort of being drawn you know along, in terms of you know, a spiritual journey, that kind of thing. I think, you know, the Scripture does teach at least if you're moving, you know, in the right direction. You know, God does draw people behind a process. He's behind the relationships we have to move us down the road, all that sort of thing. That's a long way I'm saying. Yeah, I think God is active rather than passive in these sorts of things.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Okay. Another question that I personally have. We see this this entity, this being, this angel, this God appearing throughout the scripture on several occasions, and it's a title being used. Who pops up to do a certain thing, the title the Angel of the Lord. Is this a separate entity, this Angel of the Lord, that's that's called this every time?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is a this is a really complex question. There are times when the Angel of the Lord, the malacatto and I the Malak. Yahweh is distinguished from Yahweh, and there are other times when he is identified with Yahweh, sort of fused with Yahweh, so you actually see both. This is actually part of my dissertation full issue. I think that our concept is the Christian concept of the godhead. Uh you know we we we use the word trinitarian, even taking a step back from that, even a Vianetarian. You two persons. I think that whole concept is part of the Old Testament theology. I think that the best way to illustrate usion of the two is in Genesis forty eight, where Jacob is blessing his children and he's about ready to die, and he's blessing the sons of Jenesip and he says, I think his blessing, may the God who you know preserved my life in all my life long, you know, made the God who did this, that and the other thing for me. He is elohem twice. And then the third line is may the Angel who has again preserved the blessed these boys. And the verb blessed is singular, it's not plural. So basically you have two different entities. God and this Angel had a stealer verb, which has let me bless these boys, and they're just virtually indistinguishable that passage, because the writer could have used a plural to distinguish them, but he doesn't, so you have sort of diffusion going on. So I actually think the Angel of the Lord is the invisible Yahweh in the Old Testament that he is. I have this crazy view of there being two yahwehs in the Old Testament. One is visible and the other is visible. And I think that forerunner of God had thinking in the New Testament. It's the backdrop to how a Jew could embrace the worship of the God of Israel to also worship Jesus not think he was doing anything wrong, because Jesus is the visible manifestation of God the Father. And I think we have that Old Testament system. We have that system described in the Old Testament, an invisible and invisible Yahweh, and the two are the same, but yet they're different kind of the way we talk about Jesus. You know, Jesus is God, but he's not the Father, but he's still God in the sense that God is in all this language we use. You can say the same thing in the Old Testament in different passages mm hmm, because we see them forty eight. Because it's it's just so if there's ever an opportunity for the biblical writer to say, hey, I don't want anybody to be confused. I want you, I want you to completely separate these two. That's the passage where he could have done it, but he gets the opposite.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, because we see that time used a lot, and you know, we hear a lot as far as dealing with the different types of angels and the different type of gods and things like that. In your studies, who have you seen the watchers to be? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: You know, what are their roles?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: Watcher is uh is primarily a second term that changed you know, the Book of Enoch and some other books for you know, any place of the God again, just divine beings. I mean it's used in Daniel too. Now parallel to the word holy one. Why take watcher to be sort of a descriptive term. It refers to a divine being, but it's a word that would have gives you a little glimpse into you know, what what they do or what what an attribute is? It literally means the one who watches. In other words, sleep you know that it's it's cover, watch will always you know what's what's going on, and that sort of thing. So, but the way it's used in Jish literature predominantly outside of Daniel uh turning to the Genesis six episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Genesis six and also mentioned in Enoch, which is as most likely a detailed look at Genesis six and some other things, and actually talking about the watchers being a type of angel who watches and records everything and reports it back to the most high is that a accurate station.
Speaker 7: In academic terminology, Enoch is put in the genre known as the rewritten Bible. What that means is basically, it's an amplified version. You know, there's a biblical story and lots of details get added to it. If anybody's read Enoch, you know that's exactly what it is. Oh, yeah, that that is the way those de hominology is used. There not not only an Edoch, I mean there are other there are other texts. You believe thinks bad when you have uh, the term watch reviews. But biblically it's biblically used. It's clearly refer to a divine being, you know, someone from from the habits.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, all right, we have another call. I'll go ahead and take this call. This is an ancient lady. How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Have you got a question?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: This is Connie from uh into the Light?
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you pretty good?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: Doctor Isser? I just had a couple of questions for you. One I had said that he had asked a couple of things. That my computer crash right then, so I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: For one.
Speaker 6: I one just wanted to know, like just your personal outlook based on all of your study that you've done on all the ancient Hebrew belief systems. Are you that kind of change how you look at what we term like modern Christianity, you know, being everybody being trinitarian and you know, and you said that you kind of ruffle a few feathers there sometimes and some of the things that you speak out about, But like, are you does that kind of change your worldview? Like are you a Geocentrist?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: Are you anapius? Are you trinitarian?
Speaker 7: I would? I would, I would still hold to trinitarian theology. I get there and through quite a different path. You know, it's typical, which which bugs people. But I again, I can't really divorce this from the Old Testament. The Old Testament, it's very easy to demonstrates a two person godheaded and once you do that, then you begin to notice that some of the trinology used for the second person, and it is also used in a few passages of the Spirit. And in at least one instance, they are sixty three and you have to take that in parallel to parallel and Psalm seventy eight and one is all three of them actually in the same scene as it were. So what I think happens is the New Testament writers use that language, use that idea when they talk about Jesus, because there are four or five places that Jesus is called the Spirit the Lord who is the Spirit that sort of language. So just as just as the Angel of the Lord is but isn't yahweh, And just as Jesus is but is in God, the Spirit is but is in Jesus, I mean at this this sort of tune that's going on, and then then you bring a third one in there and you come out trinitarian. So I think it's consistent across the Testaments that the New Testament writers are thinking of a very old Testament terms and this idea that you can have a deity who is more than one person, can be simultaneously present at different locations, that is not unique to the Hebrew Bible. I mean that you're gonna find that in other religious texts that that's not some aberration or something that the Israelites are making up. It's unique about them is if they're going to isolate the language to Yahweh, he is the only one who could be spoken of this way. And so again I don't have any any tention in that respect with being Tranitarian. But if I walk into the church and talking about this sort of stuff, how I get there? Yeah, it's gonna freak people out, but hey, you know that's that's what.
Speaker 6: It is, right, And what about the other ones like centric because I actually just since I'm not in the church anymore, I go to a home church. My pastor actually got kicked out for his beliefs, for his nine to eleven beliefs, okay, and so he decided to well, the Lord actually decided that he was going to start a home church. So he's all about truth and wanting to get you know, stuff out there about the Bible and obviously about what's really going on in the world and everything. So that being said, I have really researched a lot myself. So I was like, okay, let me go ahead and bring you up and bring up all these other things. And one of it was the cosmology to the Hebrew cosmology, and so I ended up, you know, giving your I can't remember which one it was, but it was some lecture that you did. Was found it on YouTube, and I ended up sending it out to the other church members and I'm just trying to get their take on what the thoughts and so it was kind of interesting to hear what they had to say about that.
Speaker 7: But her personal view of yeah, I don't. I don't hold to a geocentric universe. I don't think that that it's the intent of Genesis to teach us, uh the science in terms of, well, we're gonna learn physics from Genesis, We're gonna learn astrophysics from genisis I don't. I don't think that at all. I think it's it's their way. It's a very typical ancient Near Eastern cosmology. Uh, that's sort of it's a theological statement. You know, it's it's the language that's used. You can find in ancient in text, you can find a little bit in an Egyptian text, you can find a little bit in Canaanite text. And the reason for that is the the Biblical writer is all these ideas into Genesis and then turning them around to sort of slap the other gods around because he's he's going to be inserting Yahweh into the texts in conjunction with all those ideas to make a theological statement. You know, it's it's it's Yahweh who created this this world? We know it. So I think it's about theological messaging. I don't think it's about articulating any sort of scientific theory. But you know, I'm a creationist in that sense. I certainly believe in a creator. We have to affirm that, so I would be I'd be a duelist in terms of creation, firm distinction between a creator and the rest of creation. But I'm not a geocentrist. So what about you, Oh, Derek asked about that earlier. Should I answer that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean we're coming on at the end of the show, and but yeah, ancient lady, hey, thanks for calling, and uh, definitely stay up with us on Facebook and everything. I appreciate you pushing the show as well. We're coming up on the end of the show and I just really wanted to see you know, final thoughts if you had anything to say. Would definitely give out your website and everything. And I totally appreciate you coming on the show and so much information was given tonight and definitely want to have you back on because we didn't even really touch the sitch and stuff or you know a lot of other stuff we can get into, man, but we really did cover a lot with the Divine Counsel of the Eloheim and anybody who's a beginner, I think you covered it and nailed it on the head and I think a lot of more a lot of questions are going to rise up, and if anybody has any questions, you could definitely get doctor Heiser's email address from his website and you can contact him through his website. You go to Michael Heiser dot com, Michael H. E. E I S E R dot com. And I guess with these last few moments, if there's anything that you had to say that you wanted to reiterate on you know before we ended. I guess now's the chance.
Speaker 7: The homepage is actually Michael ass Heiser. Since can my name my last name? I got to redirect. They could use www dots d R as in doctor the abbreviation r SAH dot com, and it'll take you to that page. I think. For our subject tonight, Divine Council stuff, go to my home page dr MSH dot com. There's a link on the left hand side. There's a link at the top and since Divine Council, and you'll be taken directly to my's devoted to that subject and you'll find a lot of there. I think we'll go a long way to answering questions, probably raising other questions too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I mean, you know, it's kind of an introductory. I think there's so many more questions that come on things, especially with the sitch and stuff, because you tackle a lot of half truths there, and we definitely want to get into that. I mean, I watched your whole series with the Sitching is Wrong stuff, and I've showed a lot of people some really interesting stuff there. You know, a lot of people will definitely admire Sitchen's work, and I wouldn't, you know, denounce it all. But there's definitely some things that he is wrong on and you addressed that with the website sitchenswrong dot com.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and if people want to go to UH they want to watch, there's a three hour video on YouTube called Ancient Aliens Debunks. I'm in that in different parts of it, but it's a really good UH documentary. As far as the terms of the ancient astronaut Perry, that's those ideas. I think it's really well worth watching. It's got over a million and a half years already, it's only been out since September. I would think it's people who are interested in that subject watch documentary. It's free hours of it.
Speaker 1: Totally well. Like I said, you know, it's a blessing to have you on the show, and we're definitely gonna have this show archived on YouTube. You can go there and check it out and check out some of the past shows that we had some amazing stuff on there. Next week we're gonna be talking to UH Gemini of the group Conspiratuality talking about conspiracy UH, conspiracy facts, the difference between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact truths movement, with nine to eleven Truth actually in Canada, so I wanna be speaking with him next week. So thanks for calling, doctor Heizer, and I definitely wanna have you back on We're gonna have to schedule something else. I appreciate you coming well.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it just plumbing out.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, thanks so much. And with that being said, man, I definitely want to thank all of the callers, everybody participating in the chat room. It's you know, it's an honor, it's a blessing that you guys tune in and you just got a platform here for everybody to ask their questions to their you know, favorite researchers. And we feature guests every week. Some of them have different belief systems, some of them specialize on different topics. We're gonna be speaking with Jim and next week after that, we're gonna be speaking to John Illuminati Congo. We're gonna be talking about sacred breathing. It's gonna be an amazing show because he is a deep individual who I mean, you can just be lulled asleep by listening to him because all the information, I mean, it's it's amazing. And then after that we're gonna be speaking with Jordan Maxwell and I know nobody's a you know, stranger to his name. And if you got questions for these guys, or if you have input you want to share, definitely contact me and uh, you know, contact us on the show, send me an email, send me a comment on the video, if you have anybody you think that we should interview, any topics you want us to cover, and we're definitely gonna do it. This is a show for you guys to call in and it's a platform for you. It wouldn't it, wouldn't you know, exist without you guys, So thanks so much for tuning in, Piece and blessings to everyone listening. Thanks so much again from the bottom of my heart, Sloan Piece,