Speaker 1: We hold these truths to be self evidence that all men are created equal except the Jews.
Speaker 2: Franklin.
Speaker 3: Jews have words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory terms, meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill pemmle hall. It's your religious duty to steal from this, to bring harm to them. Martin Luther, the man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book.
Speaker 4: Called The Jews and their Lies.
Speaker 3: In this book he outlined toad code of Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three. The Jews and.
Speaker 4: Their lives and their lives and their lives. The Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lives. Jews and their lives and their lives and their rimes, the Jews and their lives.
Speaker 5: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because the media is owned by Jews.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you also about a very important issue.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta do another test because it appears that we have some issues here. Let me see we have some issues. Okay, good, all right, now we're back. First time it did not go through. It was me and boopy pants. We have very limited time today, but we have to go over some stuff about your computer, your operating station, your ops room, your comms, in your household, where you do your business, where you take care of all your stuff. What they're doing to the very devices to sabotage them. And that's funny that we'd have an issue just like that to start off the day. There are things to be well aware of because you could lose just about everything that you've worked on. You can lose all kinds of files and data. And Microsoft is perfectly fine with commandeering and shutting you out of your computer whenever they deem fit for whatever reason they or excuse that they make and copilot and on these forced backups, like why do I have to do that? Microsoft is telling me I have to do a backup, which means I have to what I have to allow space or put things on a cloud. But I don't know which way it's going. But who are they to tell me that I need to put more like no no no, no, no, no no no. So we're going to look at ways that we can maybe double back out of Windows eleven. I still think that Linux is inferior when it comes to gaming and digital editing, so inferior in fact, that you still need at least a Windows ten that you can that you can utilize without the forced updates in the co pilot. And I'm not one hundred percent sure it's a clean break to get back out of the Windows eleven once you've gone into it. But we'll see, us shall see. We're gonna look at a couple of different things today, not just gonna be that, but more about surveillance, more about AI, and more about all kindsia interesting in horrific things, right, right, but first, but first, the Jews.
Speaker 1: Have words for anyone who is not a.
Speaker 3: Jew, derogatory term meaning everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud, their talwood, says kilbo have a hall. It's your religious duty to steal from meth, to bring harm to them. Hard your Luther, that man who created Protestant Reformation back in fifteen forty three wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies. In this book he outlied toad coded Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three, The Jews.
Speaker 4: And their lives and their lives and their lina. Jews and their Lina and their lives and their lives. Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lives.
Speaker 7: Jews and their lives.
Speaker 8: What did Martin Luther.
Speaker 5: Know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because of the.
Speaker 9: Media, is Oh my Jews.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy.
Speaker 1: Folks who get most of their vaccines normally might.
Speaker 10: Be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly.
Speaker 1: What do you tell those.
Speaker 10: Folks who might be saying, We're I'm going to wait a few months before I get this one, wisdom.
Speaker 1: Have not yet at your shot? When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 4: I cannot I win the Jews and their line at their line and their line Jews m air line and their line m air line, Jews and their ry, and the air line and their line, the Jews and their line back.
Speaker 9: To the show.
Speaker 12: His message for all FBI CIV investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor, if you have one molecule of self respecting from body, and if you have a normal survival instinct, and you care about the future of your children and the form of teams of investigators, to.
Speaker 9: Go after this son of a bitch and nail this mock. Nail them.
Speaker 11: You know what to do.
Speaker 9: Never forget what these Jews did to us, and get them, get them, get up the Jews and their lives and their lives.
Speaker 2: All right, we need to do that one more time, because it's too good not to have to back out of it again.
Speaker 3: The Jews have words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory term meeting everyone else but us. So they want to hand as many boys as they possibly can and look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill.
Speaker 4: Do have a hall.
Speaker 3: It's your religious to steal from them, to bring a heart to them.
Speaker 9: Martin Luther, the.
Speaker 13: Man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their lies. In this book he outlied toad code of Jewish doctors.
Speaker 3: Jewish doctors are here to paison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three.
Speaker 4: The Jews and their lives and their lives and their lives. Jews and their lives and their lives and their lives. Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lives, Jeans and their lives.
Speaker 5: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because of.
Speaker 9: The medias my Jews.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy. Folks who get most of their vaccines normally might be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly.
Speaker 1: What do you tell those folks who.
Speaker 10: Might saying, well, I'm going to wait a few months before I get this one.
Speaker 1: Have not yet at your shot? When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 4: Sure? I can I win the Jews and their lit and their lives.
Speaker 2: He had a differentology appointment that day. Yeah, and we are Lina.
Speaker 4: Jews and we are Lina, and they are live and we are Lina Jews and there live, and they are live, and their live Jews and their line back to the show.
Speaker 12: His message from all with the ICI, the investigators there, any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor, if you have one molecule of self respect in your body, and if you have a normal survival instinct and you care about the future of your children, and form teams.
Speaker 9: Of investigators to go after this son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: And nail this fine.
Speaker 9: Nail them, you know what to do. Never forget what these Jews did into us, and get them.
Speaker 4: Get up, get up the Jews and their lives and their lives.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're back. How's ever I am? Woah, woah, lots of stuff going on. Phone, just going crazy here, chill out phone. We're kind of working here over Ah. The hell's that? Why is that even there? What is that? The fuck am I looking at?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: I don't understand what that is? Uh uh Okay, there's this window capture. How what are we looking at?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I see that makes sense? All right? Well, well guess I guess get my crazy face off of there. But hold on, I guess seven is the blowing up picture. So there we go. That's that's a little bit better. But let's get over with this. Four, I mean three, there we go. Hello, good morning, Karen, how are you? And I did not pull up this other one, so I guess I'll have to do that now, just to say hello to the crackers over here. It's all we got right now because I got out of Twitter, meaning I completely torpeded my account. I stopped paying for it and they gave me a four hour a month deal instead of the eight hours a month for you know, having premium, and I I just deleted the whole thing and I started a new one. But in order to streamine the Twitter, which makes no difference. It's just another place to go. I can always just put the link on later, right, It's not that it's unnecessary because nobody really pays attention to Twitter. So what's the fucking point I'm getting to realize just this. Oh yeah yeah, Streamyard will charge you an x amount more double to give you eight eight destinations, or you can do more destinations in this rumble thing here where it says here, But it's like, yeah, no, not at sixty frames per second. I can't. I can't go under brady on because it's all choppy poop. Shoot sucks. It does the same crap, kick drops you for like no frigging reason all the time. And then YouTube, So what else is there? Not a lot of other places Odyssey. You have to do some other bs in order to even have it set up so that it will initiate. It's not something that's press button on one side. No, you have to like and that's the same thing with Bridie, and you got to set it all up on one side. And then it's only five point forty as the resolution, and at best it can do thirty frames per second, so if you're at sixty frames per second to have a more crisp picture, it can't handle it. So you can't. There's no there's no place to stream. There's just only places to upload after the fact, which is a pain in the ass and takes long. So let me just show you the bridy on here. Let's see what we got. Oh yeah, they kicked me off again, teach Pegs. All right, let's see we got Mike you.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's not a whole lot of activity going on in this crazy to get the fuck out my face, but there's some of the some of the British EDA is on here. That's what I was checking. People had ask maybe there's six five, four, three two one, so one two three there should be nine. Other get two, three, four, five, six, there's seven on here, six eight nine. Really that's flame. Well number seven is missing. And the only problem here too is I think let me double check. I don't think you can timestamp on here. I'm pretty sure you can't, but on YouTube I did so. Just scrolled down. These are all the same ones that are on YouTube, and you'll be able to find all nine episodes. I'm going to probably do it over again because I have new people here, and the British edit is like the key to everything, literally the key to like everything, so you'll never be able to be tricked by the semite. Send it ever again. After you see the after you hear that, read it or whatever. I don't see how many heat meals I got it. Nobody even presses the button, all right. Some sometimes you just ask yourself, why did you even do it? This got nine hundred and twenty eight views. Woo whatever. Let's look at bit shoot real quick. Another place I'd very rarely ever opposed, and if I do, it's just a five hundred whole followers over here. Nobody cares. Yeah, an awful lot of there. You know, there's so much euro trash on bit shoot you get hated for nothing. Surprisingly, there's a this is like the best ratio ever. Usually it's a bunch of yeah. And then there's these idiots who just decide that they shouldn't be allowed to do this, like they're trying to sell T shirts on my platform, like on my on my video. Who the hell they think they are? And then these things it's like, you know, you don't there's a there's like an etiquette, right, you don't just start posting other people's video uh links, whether they're yours or someone else's, because you're basically distracting people away from that person's saying. If you want to if you want to present something, put your little camera on, stop hiding in the shadows, talk about what you want to talk about, share what you want to share, and then in your video put your links. That's how That's how it's done. It's like these people are practically going into your house, walking past you and opening up your refrigerator. That's that's the level of like, you know, nerve that they have. So I don't think it's cool. I've never tried to put links on anybody else's videos, you know. At the most I would hashtag something back on Instagram to add more hashtags so they'd get more people looking at it. For those things. That was to help them, not to take and distract people away from them, you know, And I never I don't do that, even if I don't like the video. I I don't try to like, oh, look at Marie, I'm better. It's like, dude, that's how pathetic you are that you have to do that. So it's not cool. It's improper etiquette. I'm you know, I'm big on a I think I get my face off here, so I have to look at it. Let's let's do that or something. We'll beat kids. Are you that slow? What the hell? There goes Hail Daniel and the ball Busters and the Busters. What's up George? Except I think he was a I think he was a fraud. I'm just saying George Lincoln Rockwell, I think he was kind of a fraud. I think he's working for them as a co as I control a lot. Because of the type of ship. He would say, it's like, oh, I'm going to follow the exact CIA FBI stereotype of what we call a Nazi, which isn't anything to do with the national socialist. Like he was talking about, Uh, we should gas them, we should gas them. I would like to gas these people like the gay Well that's assuming that that's what the the do you see what they're doing there, They're basically by making those statements, he's basically validating a lie about Germany in the first place. So how does that make George have any credibility? So what if they kill people? They kill people all the time that they're that they're working with. It's part of the game. If it works better for their for their situation. You're expendable. Once you start operating with them, you you basically are in the cult and if they find more benefit from your death, they'll they'll utilize it. It's kind of like king for a day type of shit. But not really. I'm sorry, I don't think the more I look at it, and to George, I don't think he's who was a real dude at all. He may have had real ambitions, but he was quite the character as in a caricature. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but it's just the way I look at it, all right, So before we get into all that nonsensicals, let's uh, all right, we'll have a little fun rate here and then we'll get into more this again, it's a little whacked. I'm not his words, not mine, And you know what, I think he's kind of a lot, very over the top rude at times when people are being polite to him, Like one time during this woman who said you helped me through my depression talking about the Heath Ledger character bad of joker, right, and he said a bunch of really nasty things to her. You know, if she's if she's potentially sidle, you know what I mean, then maybe that's not the best thing to do, especially when they were being nice to him. So I don't think if it's not merit, if rudiness doesn't if it doesn't start off with rudeness, then you get to explode into your stupid rant like there's no reason just to shit on people, because all you're doing is creating the very division. That's again, I think people are either that dumb that they do this stuff, or they're doing it on purpose, because you're not making any friends doing this, and you're not making any allies. You might say yourself, well, I don't need no ninja. Ally, well you might. You might, since apparently they say there are eight percent of the population. Let's get rid of the parasite first and then worry about who else we want to fight afterwards. But in the meantime, you don't need to keep on starting more fires when you're trying to put out the major fire. Oh, I have an idea. Let me circle myself with a bunch of enemies. Why don't I create new ones? Because there's not enough problems in our lives. It's kind of a stupid approach. If you ask me, so here you go.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 16: Because what No, because this.
Speaker 2: Isn't the one. Just so you know, that was a lead up for something else. This isn't the one that I'm talking about. He does say something. She laughs. It's all fine, But there are times where he just is a total douchebag. For I mean, whatever, if somebody's not like you, the it's not racism. It's prejudice because it's assuming that somebody is a certain way, in a certain caliber and not allowing the evidence that's before you to change your mind. It's just as blind, and it's just as ignorant.
Speaker 7: I don't even know.
Speaker 8: Say that to you because I don't like this.
Speaker 6: But every every every time I turn on the next page, everybody telling me I'm pretty so I don't.
Speaker 16: Well, you know what they should have said.
Speaker 17: They should have called you an ugly nick bit, because that's what you are.
Speaker 4: They're right there, right, yeah, they.
Speaker 17: Should have called you an ugly fat, four eyed, fucked up edges ebt stamps using cunt, fuck poor.
Speaker 16: That's what they should have called you, right, I mean, I think that would have been the more appropriate way to address you. Don't don't let me call that man.
Speaker 17: Listen, Batman is already in the hood.
Speaker 16: He's pretty too busy dealing with killing each other. If you want to call him, go ahead, anytime you want call him.
Speaker 7: And see what happens.
Speaker 17: Do you know how many times I've seen Gordon put out the bat signal and Batman not get there in time because he's dealing with tyrone and Lamar robin a liquor store.
Speaker 16: He's one man.
Speaker 17: He's one man, and there's a city full of niggers.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, somebody on the home for you.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, I got your dad on the phone right now.
Speaker 16: No, he's locked up.
Speaker 18: No ship, I know he is in prison. I know imprison all their years them tracks be tripped, you know. I'm saying, they gave that twenty five life and she.
Speaker 19: She sees having a good time. See that was a good one.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out where I started. Hey, hey, so much we've seen. I've seen so much evil since the last time I was on here two days ago. Evil worth noting. Oh that's too nice sometimes and don't remember if I did, and if it's good enough, I'm like, oh, I gotta make sure that just in case. All right, Well, this is a lot here. But this dude is weird winged C. He's not in he's not in UFC yet and uh, I don't even I don't know anyway, it doesn't matter. He Uh. I've watched some like a decent amount of stuff from his Instagram, Like he's likable, he's entertaining, but there's something and then I'm not just saying what he calls autism, which is just another word and another thing, but some sort of thing going on. I think he might be a little on the fatalist side because he's like dancing with Furrie in one of his videos, I'm like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 21: Is this the craziest MMA knockout you've ever seen? All right, let me introduce you to wing C, a street beefs and bad yard fighting legend who never fails to put on a show. Two years ago, wang Seed took his first street peace fight, having no formal striking training but coming from a background of high school wrestling. Since then, he's taken twenty fights totally in a seventeen to three record, most fights coming from backyard fighting promos, but he's also taken two amateur bouts.
Speaker 22: And a kickboxing fight.
Speaker 21: His highlight reel KO came in his second amateur fight, a fight with two of the most absurd walkouts in MMA history?
Speaker 22: Did these guys have a bets?
Speaker 11: For?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Best entrance?
Speaker 21: But before the bell sounds for wings fight? He's always cooking up a plan. See wing C starts every fight with the wildest possible sprinting strike across the cage.
Speaker 22: What wing Ce is doing, he's his bum rushing bum rushing sensation.
Speaker 21: Up until this point, he had yet to connect on a perfect shot on one of these attempts.
Speaker 22: But the bell sounded and wing.
Speaker 2: See my And my question is is he literally rushing bums as in like verrens anuses? Is he actually is he? Is he really a bum rusher? Because I get I'm starting to get the I'm starting to get the feeling that he might be I don't know.
Speaker 21: He took off an anime style full sprint and dropped his opponent in one punch. Wing C might be the most entertaining fighter on the planet, with both his fighting style and personality, truly putting his health on the line for nothing more than the enjoyment of his fans. Check him out on his Instagram and YouTube, where you can watch both fighters walkouts in their fulk glory. Is this the craziest MMA knockout you've ever seen? All Right, toy, let me introduce you to Wing C.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess his name is Skuyler. So yeah, Mike, Mike Burgess sent me this one.
Speaker 23: It's actually really complicated. No, it fucking isn't at all. Jews are running society, women need to shut the fuck up, Blacks need to be imprisoned for the most part, and we would live in paradise. It's that simple. It's literally that simple anyway, it's actually.
Speaker 2: Anyway you can eat this fries. Oh, here's this asstoge see free haired fus uh, free faced focks like this can also be a bunch of liberal retards. Don't let it looks for you, sorry, Genesee's on there. What do I like better? Batman RITTI? It's kidding, uh STARMANRITTI? Do I like this better? Or do I like this better? Let's go with that for now. I wish I wrap arounds better, so we would cut out that little corner that you're seeing here. It's annoying. Wa it's that side? Yeah, hold on, well maybe I can pull it roun. Yeah, no, not without some sort of contraption that I don't have. I can't do it.
Speaker 24: Shoplaters, you choose people over profits.
Speaker 2: You've yeah, okay, you have a small business and stop thinking in the corporate level, where yeah, I think everybody should rob the fuck out of Jewish corporations absolutely put them out of business with with with theft. I'm okay with that. The only problem is that in the process makes everything else in those stores cost more to accommodate for the shit that other people didn't pay for, so that blows forever everybody else. But if you try to do that to a small business, I think they have every right to put holes through you. I don't care. I don't care if you know, oh it was only ninety dollars, it was only five dollars. Was the act that the disrespectful act of fuck you and all the hard work that you've done to provide for your family, I'm going to take from you because I'm a piece of shit that deserves capital punishment, and it should be administered by the person that's being wronged in the situation. They shouldn't wait for the for the police or the courts or anybody else to decide how lenient they're going to be with some piece of crap. No, it should be on the spot, public and on display. And if that means you whip the hey, if you have a good heart, you just want to cane the person forty times. But everybody knows that the person's a scumbag thief, and they have a and they know what to look for, and they know who to look for and not let them in their stores perfect. Or if you're not so lean yet, or if they repeat offenders, or if they've done something more than just steal from you. Hey, I think it should be up to the discretion of the small business owner what they decide to do with them, And I don't think any type of government should be involved in trying to intervene.
Speaker 25: Yeah, is that how it works?
Speaker 24: Now?
Speaker 25: This might just be the local asshole coming out of me, But uh, what happens when the fucking store goes out of business because shoplifters that you care so much about fuck their profits up and now they can't afford to run a fucking business.
Speaker 22: You know what happens.
Speaker 25: You end up with situations like where I live, where motherfuckers with guns come into your house at three o'clock in the morning kind of steal what you have so they can go fucking pawn it for whatever the fuck they need.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, Uh yeah, if we ever go super ultra third world, which is happening the way soon as digital shit happens and people get locked out of any ability to provide for themselves, there's going to be no way for you to protect your stuff. You can't. You cannot shoot fast enough, and you probably some people won't because they're too afraid they hesitate. You can't possibly stop every angle of your house being attacked at once, so that windows are broken. People are are you know, they're breaching. Unless you have a little, a little army inside of your house at every single you know, weak point meaning wood walls, windows and sliding glass doors and front door and rooftop, these people will find a way to get into your house and steal everything that you have. And if that means that you're being in the way, that will be the last time you're in any ways. Way just saying you might be able to do a lot of damage, but eventually you're it's the wave is gonna come over, crashing over the top of you. So let's not let it get that far. And that's why communities are important, and that's why having neighbors that you can trust are important, and not neighbors that will decide to do that very thing to you because they've earned your trust and you don't see it coming. And don't ever assume just because of somebody's occupation that they're desperation. Wouldn't mean that they've decided to elect that you're not, as you don't have the same right to life as they do.
Speaker 26: Yeah, you don't choose shoplifters, because a thief is a thief, is a thief is a fucking thief, And when that store closes down, that thief will be at your fucking house looking at a shoplift.
Speaker 9: You okay with that?
Speaker 26: You're gonna give up your stuff, the stuff that it took your profits to fucking get when they come to your home.
Speaker 24: Are you going to fucking.
Speaker 26: Be a okay with them just taking your shit?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 22: I've dealt with this is fucking TikTok.
Speaker 26: Videos of me holding a motherfucker in my yard that I had stomped all too shit and let my dog just savage the motherfucker holding him at the fucking barrel of a goddamn ar fifteen because he decided to come into my fucking home at three in the morning with his dope head fucking buddy cut shoplift my shit while I and my pregnant fucking girlfriend were there. Luckily, I'm quick on my goddamn feet. Before they got my fucking back door open, I was wearing body armor and had my fucking rifle. One of them took a shell through the fucking leg. The other one got ripped a shit by my fucking dog and I.
Speaker 2: Take a shell through the leg, shells the casing. How do you get that through your leg? That doesn't make any sense. Maybe he took a round through the leg.
Speaker 26: Hat danced all up and down his fucking body by my goddamn two hundred fucking pound ass, and then he laid in my yard and fucking cried and begged me to let him can go before the goddamn cops.
Speaker 2: Got Nope out there.
Speaker 26: Fuck you and fuck your ideas.
Speaker 16: Oh no, we choose people.
Speaker 9: A thief is a thief is a fucking faith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this person says, so you choose people who are willing to potentially hurt others either way to steal stuff, versus people trying to make an honus that's stupid. Honest pay, what does that mean? Becoming somebody else's slave, that's honest pay, minding their business and providing goods and services anyone else most likely needs. Let's not let's not over glorify somebody press the button on buttons on a register. But I get what you're saying now, this is interesting.
Speaker 24: Here's a quick update on their new company I'm starting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 24: Center is a robotics company developing encounter drone assistance. Currently, there are a few viable solutions against small the expensive, mass produced FTV drones A system after drone systems are too expensive, too big, or too complex for a large scale deployment.
Speaker 2: Look at that little shit card with that gun into the bag. You're like like, this is a little queer, this little tiny ass compact. Oh, let's just get just getting just kidding.
Speaker 24: Additionally, fiber optic and self guided drones have rendered electronic dammags effectively useless.
Speaker 2: So obviously they have that that's on either a forced reset trigger or it's an auto.
Speaker 24: We believe the solution here is a relatively small, affordable kinetic based system that interfaces with available.
Speaker 15: Hardware without the hack comes from We have many improvements planned, so keep an eye out for more videos and if you'd like to learn more, please visit centradelle dot com.
Speaker 2: That one looks like I had fireworks on it, the way it blew up and started out a fire, Like, what the hell's on? Would it hit the lithium ion battery to cause that?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 2: What was the ark and spark that made it around through a Look, yeah, they're they're at us. This could be great in Arizona. There's there's places where I go that are outdoors. There's right next to where there's a shoot like a range, but it's also outdoor. But there's just big mountains and everybody just uses the side of that side of the road. There's a big, huge open areas. You see tons and tons of shells, shotgun shells and all kinds of different uh you know, brass on the ground. Sometimes people leave up some pretty decent targets too, like I had, I had reused one that was built out of like a wood frame, and all I have like the clips. Allegedly I have these things. I don't actually have these things. I was just kidding. The blue the blue silouette targets or yeah, so and getting the sticker stuff that has the uh what they call that shot shoot and see. Yeah, so you can see like the where it lands. It's not just a tear in the paper. It's a shoot and see. So it has a big a bigger market. It Usually it is like a bright color so you can see it from a distance. It's also better for photos, for video and stuff like that. Here's it's pretty cool, though, I just don't understand where the fire comes from unless it's hitting, unless lithium is reacting to getting shot. I don't know, says I love how we're already building robots to fight the robots that we aren't even really finished building. And by love, I mean this planet is a nightmare, says says pot Vin. The wave here, I think that's a wavey name. Put everything into my own isidic, right, that's what it looks like. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 27: Are certain people did to attain a certain stature or a certain level of influence or power, fame, whatever, you're required to either sacrifice a blood sacrifice, whether it.
Speaker 22: Be your mom or a relative or whatever.
Speaker 27: Or transition one of your kids. Because it's all worshiping their god. They're a false Scott.
Speaker 1: So what are the signs that you see that make you think that that's true?
Speaker 2: They're everywhere, by the way, even the story of Dwyde Eisenhower, who is a complete, total fuck up. He was about to be court martialed for theft he stole like three one hundred or three thousand, I can't remember, out of a fund, and he was on his way out. He was complete and told to jerk off. But Paton was friends with this Swedish Jew, and he introduced him to some people. But Eisenhower was also a Freemason, and along the timeline of when he was on his way out the door to when he was for some ungodly reason promoted beyond and far surpassing people that were there for longer who had more seniority over him, to make him a general. He had all the right connections thanks to Patten and Patten's reputation. They were both going through the course academy whatever hell you want to call it, and Patten was like a perfect accelerating student and he helped Eisenhower through in Eisenhower ultimately is the reason why he was murdered. So Eisenhower he had a son, and they said he was ill, and maybe he was. Maybe he was ill, but I don't think he died of the illness because right after that, and this is what free Masonic stuff is. And I'm telling you Freemasonry, even if it was only in the seventeen hundreds that let's just say that, because I think they lie and they try to associate themselves with the Egypt, and Egypt would have had nothing to do with these pieces of shit, not in the early dynasty. The early dynasties are what matter, because the early dynasties were in fact gothic Arian people. Everywhere there's a civilization of any worth or value, and I don't think that they even created the pyramids. Those things have been there. But if you see something like that, would you say, hey, let's keep walking into this desert of nothing, or this would be a good place to set up shop, you know what I mean, let's reuse this stuff like it's the same thing with like Machu Pichu and all these other places. That stuff is super old. Do you think the Aztecs built it? Hell? No, Maybe some ancient Gothic Arian people were here and did that, But I don't think that. You know, in Peru and Bolivia and all these other places where you see all these really interesting things and these and the Aztec stuff in Mexico and all that, that's not them. Come on, it's not them. The people you can know, like, do you did you build your house that you live in it? Though? So doesn't that mean you built it? See see how it's like, No, it doesn't necessarily mean that you know inhabitants, does not mean does not imply that you built it, and anybody can occupy a space without having built it. Hey, Gene like this one. I'm going to try to get Gene on again. I mean, like I've talked to him every so often, but I would like to get him on initially. You know what was I saying?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he had a son that all of a sudden is dead, and then he catapults through the ranks and he starves to death, ultimately ends up starving to three or four million innocent Germanic people post war, right next to the Rhine. But they were they were dying of thirst and hunger while food was rotting in aid trucks and in connex containers, which is like the big you know sea train things, the things that they put on the back of attractive trailers thing the big connects full of food. And they would they would taunt and and and uh. They didn't even throw scraps. They would just taunt the dying people who were living in their own filth and sleeping in mud with the amount of food that they had on the other side of the fence. And if people try to give food to them, they would shoot the person trying to give them the food. And the person trying to grab it. This is this is what Jews do. This is what Jews when they have control of your army do. This is what that cult does. And this is why I want to make this distinction and why I brought this point up in the first place. The cult, and like I said, even if it's just from seventeen seventeen on, let's let's pretend that that's true. They were something else before that, just because they were just called Freemasons then, and they gave themselves a false history. That's what they're good at. They're good at. But I mean, the Kabba lists, it makes sense that they would have been post at least sixteen hundred, like late sixteen hundreds, that they would have formed because the Kabbala that they ought operated out of is the Lurian Kabbala that came out ring on the fifteen thirties, forties whatever, and Sabbatai zeb took it and ran with it, and you had the sab Sabatines and then the Francists, so it goes Sabatai Brukia Russo there was somebody before Barukia I forgot who his name is. And then the Disciples of Russo are the ones who groomed Jacob Frank for his position, and he threw out what he says, he threw out the most of the precepts of the Kabbala. It just means he was a bad student. But what he did understand is manipulating people through doing the complete opposite inverted thing and destroying all the laws of civility and doing things in the most secret and covert fashion, so that it like the Jesuits that would come later. No, the Jesuits that were already in place, they would be spies who spied on their own spies, but they could never be outwardly what they were inwardly, So among their own people there'd be the incest, that'd be the wife swapping, the child, ritual sacrifice, drinking blood, eating flesh, all this stuff happening, drugs, drug orgies. But to the outside world they were either Muslim, because like with the Sabotens, they became Doma in different other places. They might have even infiltrated Wahabism in the Saudi royal family. And then you have the Catholics and the Christians. That's what Frank, Jacob Frank decided to infiltrate, with twenty six thousand of his followers becoming baptized, including himself. Moving on to what I mean about the Freemasons, but this is a cover for that five thousand year old cult, Kabbalism in all these like safty mysticism. When you get it right down to who was helping formulate the concepts and ideas of the Kabbala, it was Arab and jew because these people were connected in a different way. That doesn't mean that they like all Muslims or that they operate with all Muslims, but by and large they utilize them as a wrecking ball to destroy Christian or Indo European as an area in Gothic Aarian civilization throughout history. They go after the Europeans quote unquote white people and destroy or you know, parasitically erode and weekend, and then incomes their buddies, the Muslims, to finish off the deed. And this happens cyclically over time. It doesn't mean that they're secretly friendly with Palestine Palestinians. That's a different that's a whole different thing, and there's a lot of Christians in Palestine. There was anyway I'm not sure how many people are left. Even that cult is very prominent and evident throughout history as never having changed. The saturn element of it is what connects it all. But the Kabbalah is almost like a giveaway as to what they are and how far back it goes. So long before there was ever this moniker of jew or Christian or Catholic or Islam, they were all united from different ethnicities. And this is why the Jewish thing isn't in ethnicity, because they it's not what they really truly are. They're members of this long bloodline that was suppressed and defeated by our ancestors multiple times. But the first time during the founding of Samaria, where the first kings being Gothic Aarian people, and this is what you learn about the Indianeda, and this is what they left. Why do we say the Eda, it says, Why does it say British Eda, Well, because that's where it was tradition. The tradition was being retold oral tradition and written down repeatedly in British Gothic writing. But that's not where the the original story was. It was in Cappadocia and Karshmish in Turkey, and Tugers and Euphrates are right there. Samerias gets built, you get the you know, Iran and Rock, all that stuff and many that. All that happens progressively out over time. They used to be the kings of Persia, the kings of Indus Valley, So the first kings of the Indus Valley, Ganges everywhere you can think of. So you call it Babylon, called Samaria, whatever you want to call it, it's just locations of capitals, basically our hubs.
Speaker 9: They were.
Speaker 2: The creators of civilization everywhere. This cult is the destroyer, in parasitic, destroyer of civilizations everywhere. They only know how to siphon life force out of things they can't create. They need us for that. But here's the reason why they've been so successful is because since the very beginning they have had are kind of people in that cult too, And that's evident in the ETA because that's where Eve comes from. She's an Amazon Amazonian woman, tall, right, who's in that cult. She's in the like the I don't want to call it harem, that's the wrong word, but she's like a vestal. She's like a vestal version of that Cult of the Serpent, and she leaves the cult and becomes baptized into Thor's Sun worshiped cult, which is basically a benevolent Creator, but they used to utilize and focus on the sun when they venerate it. That's where the cross comes from. If you look at the sun, you'll see you'll see the cross. You'll see the way the lines from the the rays. When you look at it close enough and long enough, you'll see it's like a cross.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's where even the cross from Saint Andrew and what's the other name they call it sat across the Saint George. Is that what the other one is? And so that's This is all five thousand years older, five thousand years old of a story that's been retold over time in different time settings, in different places. And then you have the Arthur's story kind of screwing things up and making it seem like it's in medieval times when it isn't. But at least the story stays alive. And they screwed up the Arthur story too. They made people who were villains into heroes and heroes in the villains, and they artificially created characters that didn't exist, and they jacked it all up almost as bad as Snory did with the whole idea of Thor and the Sicelandic tale and all this letter nonsense. It's it wasn't Odin and Thor father and son with it. It's not Wodin. Wasn't Odin. Odin didn't practice dark magic and child sacrifice all the shit that the Vikings did after the fact because they got corrupted by this moon cult, which is the Saturn cult. And again another indicator that our people have been working with them for a while. So they're successful because it's not just them, and there's really long, deep rooted bloodlines from different ethnicities hiding behind the three Aprahamic religions right now that are destroying the fucking world. Did they believe in the acceleration eschatology for real? No, But they know that the other people do. They know that those books that these have power to them. They know that the Grimoire is useful and who the hell wrote it? The people in the time of Alexandria part a portion of their cult, and that was like the three hundred BC. They gave themselves a history to try to compete with the Greeks who they were envious and jealous of because they actually accomplished accomplished shit. Well, guess what the Greeks are are our people, right, So by the time they got in there and started influencing and had an education, we're able to read it right. And they started writing history, and they also rewrote their own mythos in Greece to where Prometheus was tortured, to where Zeus had bad characteristics. All of a sudden, they turned, they turned everything about every cultural belief into their corrupt, wicked mindset. They poison everything. That's why Osirius and the horror story that I talked about last time is poisoned. But it wasn't like that initially. All these things that they have touched that then later on Christians and Catholics will condemn as being pagan and polytheistic, they weren't any of that stuff at first. That was the hand of this fucking cult poisoning and con you know, inverting and contorting what was initially a very noble, benevolent creator type of religion. In all these as back to attributes, they just seem foreign to us because time, time and different names and different cultures make them appear odd, and then you get this scary feeling about oh, because the Freemasons blah blah blah, and they only co opt shit. They had nothing to do with any of those stories. They utilized and manipulated those stories. And even the eye, the eye, the all seeing eye, the horrorst thing that they like to use for surveillance, that's a corruption of somebody who's basically telling you, we're watching over you to protect you, and they turn that into surveillance, as in, we're watching over you so you don't fuck around. Completely different, we're protecting you from invaders and foreign hostilities and domestic hostilities to we're making sure that you follow the rules and your obedient. Very big difference. But that's how this corrupt demonic, you know, this cult operation, and now they're using technology to do what black magic used to have to do in the past in order to make these types of transitions and these gateways and portals for these freaking entities or whatever the hell they have possessed inside them to come around pretty jacked up. But yeah, even presidents, not just you know, doctor dre His son Andre Young Junior, died of an accidental overdose at twenty. Yeah, there's a lot of things that happened with shitty parents now and who are too careful, you know, too concerned about their own careers and what they're doing. But there is a most certain cultish aspect of this, and what you're seeing being carried out isn't freemasonry so much as that's just the name and an idea to another mask for this serpent cult, the Saturn cult. They hide in plans. They've been doing this for five thousand years straight, and they have the cooperation of every everybody who has their hands on the lever of government pretty much everywhere, hopefully not in Russia. Hopefully there's some place that's still out of their clutches. I don't know if there is. Maybe is Iran partially out of their clutches, partially, I don't know. What I do know is it's about it's about curtain call, you know, not curtain call, but the curtains about the drop on this little act. And there'll be a lot of the final act. If we don't do something not gonna be good for us, It's not gonna be good for anybody. We're gonna be really really hating our lives soon and I asked you when I was on with him, what do you think is going to roll on in the next couple months? He's like, I don't know if it's gonna be a couple monks. Well, I guess what my point is by asking you what you think is going to happen in the next few months, is what do you think is going to happen in the next few months? Which is what I asked, and didn't ask how long it's going to take for the world to end? I said, I said, what do you think is going to happen in the next few months? Well, I don't know if it's gonna You're missing the point, bro, you know what I mean? So, yeah, there's a couple of things that happen, But anyhow, let's move on. I mean, what do you mean?
Speaker 22: Google?
Speaker 27: Go google your stars and see how many of them lost a parent, or how many of them lost a kid, you know, die in accidents or died died during you know, a certain period of time in their life. Go Google, go see how many stars have transgender kids.
Speaker 22: Who do you think is pushing that? Who do you think that comes from?
Speaker 14: The Satanism is a religion for the elite. It is a religion for leaders, it's a religion for confident people. It's not a religion for anyone who wants to be a Satanist. We're helping those who help themselves are certain people.
Speaker 2: God helps us helping themselves. I guess Satan does too.
Speaker 28: I'm leaving Canada and I'm moving to Ecuador, and I just sold my house, which is super great but now beaten from Canada.
Speaker 16: I know how expensive housing has become. So instead of.
Speaker 2: Paying ways, did you see how big the house was in Vancouver versus the one in Idaho, which was like massive for the same amount of money, which is a ship ton four million Jesus.
Speaker 28: The house, I'm gonna pay way less down in Equdor. But now I need to pack everything and get rid of all my stuff that I won't bring to Ecuador.
Speaker 16: This is the downsizing part.
Speaker 7: Moving to Ecuador.
Speaker 28: I have two options, ship everything in a container or sell everything. I'm not renting a shipping container and moving all my stuff to me, it was just too much work.
Speaker 2: Those are connex containers, that's what I was referring to, full of food, and they were still starving. The Germanic people of Death there was aid there, but there were they were something displaced enemy combatants or some shit like that, instead of prisoners of war or whatever the hell they were. They were, they were they changed. Eisenhower changed the definition of the people so that they and this they would I don't understand how this was allowed except oh yeah, it's a whole system that's you know, handshaking itself with the same influence. So all he did was he reclassified the people he had there, so therefore they weren't uh, they had no humanitarian rights according to stupid legalese Jewish legalese.
Speaker 7: And I heard nightmares dealing with the shipping company. So instead I sold all my stuff and the stuff that I didn't want to sell, like my books, some art pieces in my childhood memories I brought to the family farm. Leading Canada came with a lot of reflection leading.
Speaker 2: Your dude looks a lot like my my friends, the twin the twin brother Cello brothers. He looks a lot like them.
Speaker 16: Family and friends is hard. But the Canada that I grew up with is in the Canada what it is now.
Speaker 28: The Canada I grew up with was a laid back know your neighbors and work hard and get ahead.
Speaker 16: But Canada has changed.
Speaker 28: To a country where you work all week and barely scraped by.
Speaker 16: And we traded those traditional values.
Speaker 28: For that rainbow hair weirdo, participation, trophy ideology, and Canada and its systems don't.
Speaker 16: Represent my values. So I decided I'm going to try something different.
Speaker 22: Now.
Speaker 28: I've been going to Ecuador off and on for ten years, and they have a low cost living, traditional values.
Speaker 16: And strong family ties.
Speaker 28: The place I decided I'm going to live is called Montanita, which is a popular surf beach with nice sunsets and show vibes like and follow.
Speaker 16: If you want to leave Canada as well, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: There you go. Besides the theatric see it makes a couple of good uh yeah, some good to fill here aliety.
Speaker 29: Then back in mention eleven book to my grandble too, cousins, do the waste nobody wanted, not food, not fit for pigs, not fit for people, hydrogenated it and called the Crisco. The first industrial shortening, sold as modern sold as Scientific Cleaner, the butter Cleaner, the large Progress in the Tin, and the marketing free cook Bookstossing adds women in maprin, smiling like angels, cook the modern way, and suddenly pies, pastries, fried chicken doughnuts, all.
Speaker 16: Made with cottonseed oil.
Speaker 7: By the life.
Speaker 3: In forties, heart diseases climbing fast.
Speaker 9: Doctor's arguing everywhere is it sugar?
Speaker 16: Is it pants?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Meat?
Speaker 29: Is at butter, And in nineteen forty eight Procterin Gamble swoops in gives the American Heart Association the modern equivalent to seventeen million dollars bang. Overnight they go from tiny group to national powerhouse. Overnight they become the voice of heart health, and by nineteen sixty one their first official guidelines.
Speaker 3: But a bad lord, bad.
Speaker 29: Bits of oils, good festival oils, good vessel, the old good, and from their margarine takes off so ibi an old flooding corn oil, cotton seed lore canola. In the seventies oils humans have never eaten. Suddenly, in every loaf of bread, and every cockle, and every biscuit, and every crisp and every cereal and every jar of baby food, and every old packet, shelf and cupboard, and the irony butter and lard, the foods we eight for centuries pushed aside, demonized villainies, replaced by oils from factories, oils from seeds, oil of no one in history coold food, And that is how we got the world hooked on an industrial fatrighty.
Speaker 2: Then, and hooked on heart disease and all kinds of health problems. And people don't recognize, Oh, it must be a virus that I'm not feeling good. Do you pay attention to what you put in your face? You pay attention to what you don't put in your face as far as nutrients, or do you expect all those nutrients to be in the soil from over farming, pesticides and all kinds of other things. Cly Fass say, for desicconds, there's a lot of things that they spray on crops that don't allow the nutrients into the plant in the first place, so you're not gonna get them, and you're not gonna be an absorbable form for you. So that's why the supplementation is what's so important. And that's why I went looking for the best for myself and for my family. And here they are, and doctor Bonzo actually developed them as I while I knew him, and before that I was utilizing the youngevity stuff, but the whole food multivitamins and stuff like that made sense to me. And I still do the I still do the plant ary minerals and the beyond Osteo effects for the magnesium and calcium. But in addition to that BB five Bravo Bravo five for five percent off Azure. Well check it out. And by the way, just one last time, there is no virus is there are no viruses. There's no reason for you to get an injection. There's no reason for you to take shots for viruses. Don't do it. Don't subject your children to it, don't allow them to pressure you into doing it at school, and make damn sure that your children know that they're never to succumb to pressure by any fraudulent health official at their school, and they are never to be taken away from that school. There's two ways they do it. They can do it there with the injections, or they could take them someplace else. They would never let your children do that. As much as it sucks for them to have a cell phone, I think they should be allowed to have one for the simple fact that it's emergencies that they would need it. For and then at some point you want to you want to trash that too, because you dont want anybody tracking your child and don't buy light up shoes for them. If a kid has to run away from somebody in the dark, it's not going to be very hard for the fucking person chasing them to find them. And they might even have tracking chips in some of these things that our children wear. Think about that because think about who controls that system and how small it could be and you wouldn't even know. It's just into the fabric, into the stitching. If they chose to mark your child, all they have to do is click it into their database. Oh yeah, they're there. So Whole Food multivitamin right here, thirty nine to ninety six, which is forty two dollars cheaper than the tangy tangerine, but also, oh you get five percent off full of chemic acid. That's a three month supply at the very least at the if that that's if you're taking more nathan a teaspoon, So if you're taking sixteenth, it's gonna last you double that time. But one eighth is like the maxis would take of the phobic chemic make sure water rolling some black. It's good stuff. This is where you get all your plant dry minerals basically right here, and then the whole food melting vetan right there scrolled a screwed down. The whole food sea complex is great because you don't want to have that synthetic vitamin C made with the GMO and glyfass a cornstarch. That cornstarchs and hydrochloric acid. That's not that's not vitamin C. That's a pharmaceutical drug. And people take, oh, it's bitter, it's crystals that must be vitamin C. Like it's like they think it's somehow a bitter orange or great food or something. It's not. It's not. This is Yeah, of course, this is a whole food sea with naturally occurring bioflavonoids and a copper bond, which it needs otherwise it's going to strip copper from you when you take the other kind. Here's the core copper right there. So so far would we say this one, that one the core copper right there, it's only twenty eight twenty six woh doggy. So yeah, you're also getting five percent off and you hit BB five up. Bravo Brava five at checkout. So you go like this, you take this, and then you find the one that says IP six Supreme. I got to hit twice. Geez, there is, and you want to get the one that's powder. Okay, So this is your magnesium, you're an anoscetol and you're in your calcium. Now this is different than beyond oassio effects and that it has the nonocetol in it too, so it has a little bit more going on for it, and it's about twenty bucks cheaper. All right. So this way, this method, through this, you're getting your ninety essentials and you're getting in for like maybe a hundred more or more cheaper than the the other way that we've shown in the past. And you're also getting a five percent off on top of that. So that's that's all good stuff. Everybody should be doing this. I do this. I wouldn't lie to you.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 2: In fact, I still have to go get more copper. I use a bunch of it though, all right, So here you go. That's that boom. You knows this stuff is. Make it happen. Kids, support the show and this stuff. I'll go over here and do it by clicking this little button there. Yeah, some of them are funny. And then there's also the Payreon's right there, and go ahead and follow over on Twitter the PayPal if you want to do a PayPal gift, some goes right there. And I have a coupon code for stuff out being by Amazon. There's the there's the link, and there's the code, and then you get tempers it off. Okay, okay, that's it. How are you doing? Then we're not fifteen people watching, bro, this is nothing. Nothing's happening at least on this one. And then we got more on FTJP oh wapping thirty all together at a respecial. It'll be nice to get back on the YouTube again, but that doesn't mean anything really as far as the numbers go. And uh, I hate YouTube, so I don't know how I feel about, you know, being there. It's not it's not the best. Okay, So I want to put I want to share this story and then we'll go on to what I talked about as far as the topics go. Oh, you know what, let's look let's look at one more I did that. No, it's just that weird thing again if you always talk about Okay, this is Bobby Fisher again. Okay, interesting, Jools.
Speaker 5: Are anti socials, stuck intolerant me.
Speaker 29: We should destroy ruins, kill rob whoever gets in their way, and to win, to facilitate with them, give me what they want.
Speaker 16: They have developed a perverted, unnatural destruction and we will.
Speaker 29: Like style even though they live.
Speaker 30: Off of the non Jewish parasite.
Speaker 29: And we should destroy the nature and.
Speaker 20: The natural order.
Speaker 2: Do you say nature in the natural order? They create an artificial construct. So do the Jesuits. This is all part of the because I'm trying to explain to everybody Jews is just a word, but it's not incorporating everybody, and that is where the deception is. It's all of them plus because it's the same thing, right, So the cryptos, but in the reality, what is it really a crypto? Is a crypto of a Jew? Or is it a crypto of the Saturn cult? Because what were they before?
Speaker 15: They were?
Speaker 2: The other thing? Jew just materialized after Jesus, the idea and the concept of that. So what were these people before they had now ethnicity until they became Jews. That doesn't make any sense. They were whatever ethnicity is they happened to be. Yes, there's huge groups of people that are like Ashkenasi and Hurricane had their fucking nose and all that. That doesn't mean that they're all that. Though the cult itself was not exclusive to a certain ethnicity. The cult in the past had European looking people, and it had Caucasians in it as far back as five thousand years ago, and there's evidence and depictions of that. They also had a bunch of Phrygians, Armenians. There was a lot of different types of people that made up that cult, and those bloodlines are still prevalent today and they've been helping them each other throughout history to dominate in control. They haven't know he's been in control, Like we were doing a hell of a job until we've fucking lost our minds and because of our good nature started trusting things, because how could that anybody lie about something like that? Right right, Well, now we know diabolical minds don't have any any borders, They don't have any they don't have any like what do you call it restraint? So it's not a dog with a leash that it'll jerk the leash. No, there's no leash. Notes on the Jews by Bobby Fisher, who was an American chess player chess grand master in the eleventh World Chess Champion, a chess prodigy with an IQ score of one to eighty one, he won his first of a record eight US championships at the age of fourteen. Fisher made numerous don't say this word anti Semitic? Why are we playing that game? He made numerous statements including well, why would you call it denial? Because see how they theven framed this. How about lie denial? You denied a lie. Wow, what a bad person you are for denying a lie. He did all this despite his Jewish ancestry. His anti again was a major theme in his public and private remarks, and there has been a speculation concerning his psychological condition based on his extreme views. Oh his psychological Oh he's crazy because he realizes that they're fucking demons. Wow, fuck you? Who the hell wrote that ship up? And then this pussy disclaimer at the end, Just man up, dude, Wow, Wow, what a bunch of shitheads. Any the artificial part of it. They have to live in an artficial construct because they cannot operate or exist in nature. They hate farming, They hate everything that's why they've always utilized and attempted to and maybe they are an origin in an origin of or whatever inhabits them and has been for so long inhabits their vessel come from someplace else because they cannot operate or function or refuse to. But it's still kind of the same thing. They can suck life energy and life force and wealth and everything else that makes a value out of something, but they can't produce it, and it's a shell game. When they do appear to be, they're utilizing other people's you know, creativity, skills, effort and becoming the CEO of all their shit. But it's not them at all. They're not the creators of anything. They are the eroders and destroyers of everything. And it makes you wonder. So the artificial contract, artificial intelligence, the artificial concept of belief, of your history, the inversion of it all that's very artificial, the gender destruction, all these things are artificial, unnatural things they need and they will they will control and rain in crazy because insanity and sociopathy is where they have their strong points. They know how to utilize force and violence by proxy, by controlling through their artificial again, artificial world. The concept of value on paper, money or even gold, which they also manipulated people with prior to getting more clever quote unquote and utilizing paper as the substitute for it or the representation of it. This is artificial, right, Everything about this, this idea of value and in this concept of a scarcity, is all false. It's all artificial. They talk about with the Jesuits in the Roman Catholic Church creating the globe, the globus crusger, the the realm of existence, within the realm of reality, which they control. They control your concept of time of months, of days, you know, the Gregorian Kali, all this shit. They do, all this and it puts you in an artificial construct that's not natured. They hate the Sun and our people. Our ancestors were venerators of the Sun who knew and believed in of an benevolent creator. They didn't, they didn't had a god concept until they met us. They co opted that to try to blend and confuse people and steal away these these ideas that they would then use to manipulate and control the rest of mankind. And they're doing a heck of a job. So maybe we should just stop doing that. And you know, everybody who invokes the name Jesus makes me irritated because it's like, that's a cop out, that's a shield, that's a way for you to deflect anything that's of any criticism toward you. And it's a stupid fucking thing. It's like having an imaginary friend and forcing everybody else to have it too. You never met him, you don't know what the true story of it it is. You don't know who the hell told you that story, and how many times it's passed through how many hands in the last two thousand years. I'd like to know why forty or seventy years later is the first time somebody had ever even decided to mention him after his death quote unquote death. So it sounds like a nice plot device, though, especially if you're making Judaism light for the boy. I mean, it doesn't even matter one way or the other. And people say, well, you mean it doesn't matter. Well, that's my point is it doesn't matter because that was an afterthought. Regardless. Are people everything that they attack are people introduced into civilization. They attack farming, they attack the family, they attack marriage, they attack gender identities, and they attack the sun. Literally blotting it out, telling us about carbon, telling us that we're going to get over burn like burned by this. It's all bullshit. Every single aspect of reality of nature they tell you is trying to kill you. That's not how God created the fucking planet, man, That's how their artificial contract is poisoning you to death and making you enslaved and making you have to deal with false scarcity and live a horrific, horrible life. And it's only gonna get worse. It's only gonna get much much worse. And they're gonna take away and deprive you of any type of control or protection that you can have for your children, and they're going to force you to allow their poisoning or they'll take them and do it anyway. This is where we're at, and this is why we need to fight. It looks like I have an invitation. Hold on, let's see this. This is in an hour, old on, I just remember that had some kind of point today. Can you just show me the fucking thing? Okay, in an hour, I have to be in a phone call and I gotta find with that number where that thing is. All right, well, let's get through this thing and then we'll play one of the videos that they are the.
Speaker 31: Contrast and that.
Speaker 4: Jews are destroyer, anti hate, and once going all on June, you will also destroy even other Jews or less destructive.
Speaker 2: And that is that's right way. They're cannibalistic to their own kind. And even if they're not, it's as long as they're not a feared bloodline deeply embedded member, they are fair game. If you're lower ranking, if you're not from you know, deep dark past with lots of notches in your belt, you are fair game because it's all about the collective. Just like a freaking boorg or a parasite, the.
Speaker 15: Jewish genetic destroyer by the active circumcision, the juiceards.
Speaker 2: Think and trauma and mutilation, and it's the ring of Saturn around the ring of the thing that.
Speaker 31: Attack shows you crow a sadism, and then you will not been nothing to pay and had.
Speaker 4: Surely the June also behind you. Isonomic certain decision, consure.
Speaker 9: As an ideal power and direction of.
Speaker 2: Their own which in this regard, but June are truly anti human.
Speaker 10: And anti anger, intently selvision tolerance and antidocean, et cetera.
Speaker 11: They are full of hate, green manas et cetera.
Speaker 23: Naturally other people I either not Jews at my stupid.
Speaker 3: Jules goes to side Rob been murdered by the Jewish and most later that.
Speaker 12: Is where the lies and histors of.
Speaker 24: The Jews come into play.
Speaker 2: I've done that right and right now they're putting in a digital system that makes it impossible for you escape their tortures.
Speaker 7: So hold on, I got arrested right now and there was no warrant out for me?
Speaker 22: How did that work?
Speaker 32: Reasonable? Problegrams? They've build us that you're arrestable. Interesting, you don't need a war to restimate.
Speaker 24: I didn't know that.
Speaker 32: I did know if one police officers escape, like if we could do a breaking enter, you say, hey, this guy wearing red shirt pants wrestle for breaking ard. We find him and he's restable.
Speaker 8: Right, we don't.
Speaker 7: So how long have I been arrestable for?
Speaker 22: I don't know. I haven't looked into that.
Speaker 3: Are you able to check?
Speaker 33: I'm just wondering. I'm just curious, like how long have I been?
Speaker 16: And why don't I get the detective to do you have a do you want to give me off?
Speaker 32: A phone number?
Speaker 2: Off?
Speaker 33: Canada cop watch at gmail dot com make an email me. But uh, fucking mind boggling, guys, I can't believe that I'm getting arrested for posting that a cop has a father that put a fucking helmet on and drove a car.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: He really did it?
Speaker 16: Okay, I don't know you really did it?
Speaker 9: What of this case?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 22: For it's crazy? I don't.
Speaker 33: So hold on, I got arrested, right.
Speaker 2: The sergeant doesn't seem happy being dragged into this mess of correct bullshit. That's an idiotic statement to make. Already. They love having an excuse to as to why they can do ridiculously stupid things.
Speaker 9: To you, facts are facts.
Speaker 31: We're going to get a little deeper here now so you understand who your enemy is.
Speaker 7: Isa Edom.
Speaker 22: Isa Edom is modern Jewry.
Speaker 31: It comes right out of the nineteen twenty five Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume five, page forty one. Who are the Edomites? Isa Edom is modern Jews. Edomites are from Edomia, not.
Speaker 7: Of true Israel.
Speaker 26: No man once called Jacob or his son Judah.
Speaker 31: Jews were never slaves in Egypt with Moses, as even the Jews can fast in John A thirty one.
Speaker 2: Because Moses wasn't a real thing. He was a compositive bunch of Gothic Errian people, you know, people who actually do accomplish shit. He was a collage. His own existence didn't exist.
Speaker 31: So Jews cannot be the racial Israelites of Israel. No man once called Jacob of the Bible. Despite what do you use?
Speaker 2: None of this matter is anyway, because this is still their grim rod that you're reading out of, like the Old Testament nonsense. It's like, oh, but we're gonna still confirm it based on the bullshit that lying liars who lie told us. Why does people still think, oh, that's that's that's God's word. Well then he's a psychopath. Fuck that, dude. He's not my God.
Speaker 31: Or your Bible says or what you're lying. Creature or priest has the same strictly speaking, use him correct to call it anture Israelite, don't.
Speaker 2: You Again, I don't really care about the distinction, because all of them are fucking liars. They're true creators of civilization or the Indo European say, okay, the Gothic Arians, all these other people who are going to come around and commandeer or act as if co opt impersonate. They can go fuck themselves, none of than their self glorified. Glorification is getting it a little disgusting.
Speaker 4: What you call it?
Speaker 31: Contemporary jew An Israelite or a Hebrew that comes right out of the Jewish All.
Speaker 2: Nay, where's all the Israelite freaking kingdoms that they created? They wait, there isn't any. Oh yeah, yeah, where's all the Judaeian ones? Where's all the where's all the jew kingdoms? Oh, it's because we're being up. They've been depressed the whole time. No, it's because they don't fucking work or do anything or create anything. If they're left to themselves, if there's nobody to prey upon, they would starve to death with their way and die.
Speaker 31: And page three US shoes know that they themselves are self confessed frauds. They are not God's chosen people.
Speaker 11: They are not.
Speaker 2: Remember, we're edom now, and the Hashem is going to destroy us. As soon as we get good and angry at the Jewsham's gonna come around and kill everybody in America, and that's gonna be a huge population decline.
Speaker 31: The Israelites a hole of the man called Israel, and they are not thinking he Brews a ble, plain and simple the French alive.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: That parts right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please do not do this.
Speaker 22: This is terrible.
Speaker 34: Please do not do this because this is terrible.
Speaker 22: Please do not do anything to this, because that would be terrible.
Speaker 34: Please do not cut with an eighteen to two reciprocating sword blade, as that would be terrible.
Speaker 9: Please do not.
Speaker 4: That would be terrible.
Speaker 34: Please do not put fanible things inside this, because that would be terrible. This con has not wanted, so obviously the people here are not loving this. But please do not put anything flammable or fire lives or anything like that in these boxes are because that would be terrible.
Speaker 3: Blade provided, balls.
Speaker 2: Required, Blade provided balls required.
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 22: Lie? He was a reciproccount saw. Does that be terrible?
Speaker 34: Of the satif of you're not loving your us box? A creditoriums. It looks like, he said, a boot over, That's what it looks like. He got dropped last night. And yeah, I think this was scheduled for cleaning on Monday. I don't think it's worth a bothering coming chaos and crackers, mister Mountain.
Speaker 3: They dropped me like flies again.
Speaker 34: Yeah, please do not do this Uh, this is terrible.
Speaker 3: Please do not do this.
Speaker 2: That would be terrible. I think one of those Oh yeah, this is the that's where we're out right now. We have our pride, our nobility, eating out of fucking garbage, boil the juice, control everything else. He's even petting it. All right, we'll do that. Let's go back to the I'm on story and hear them a god.
Speaker 11: So what about armed and Dangerous that a lot of people remember it from that one? Yeah, I've I've been blast you know, cause they they they come from Dave and vincome from the wrestling world, and I really come from movies. And then I went into wrestling. Yeah, but it's told that I went to wrestling first. I was just auditioned for a role. The best friend I've ever been in the best room we being I've ever met. It's John Camden.
Speaker 9: I can't Dan.
Speaker 16: I worked with Mike Miamis.
Speaker 11: I can't Edian. I worked with Eugenie Levy. I don't work with all the greats from Canada. I ain't nobody. I ain't John Candy. He was an angel. He didn't do nothing, went around spreading love all the time. So when you watch the movie on the Dangerous. That's we made that up. The whole the the whole script is improv I worked, I w I had a two week contract to work with him, and then it turned in the five weeks of me working with just me and Eugene Leeby and John Candy, but Duke johnnah as John Candy was. He was my angel, and I get messed up with talk about John Candy. Was He funny on set as well. He'll find out about your problem. Say you have a problem, Say David Ben have a problem. I got a problem. He'll find out. He'll fix it for you. He'll pay for it.
Speaker 16: I'll be own money.
Speaker 11: And he don't even let you know you doing it. Like yeah, a good one. Manny Perry, that was me and all my movies. If you go look at that movie that's Many Perry, black guy. He he could double look for an incredible hawk his whole career. Many's father died. This is what was told to me about John Kennedy. He set the guy home in a private jet, put him in the best hotel in that city. Kemp paying him like he was on his set, had a limo, say twenty four hours with a car, and he paid for the funeral. My aunt told him to come back when he wants to.
Speaker 9: That's John Candy.
Speaker 11: I heard one time this guy was about the losest apartment was a security guy. John Canny wouldn't gave him a hug and slid about ten thousand and his his pocket. He't know until he got home that day he had ten thousand, so it partly might have been about two or three.
Speaker 9: Thousand, right, that's John Candy.
Speaker 11: Now, if everybody operated like John Candy, that's how Michael Jackson operated. I got to work with Michael. Michael's in the gun Boo World record for givening. Yeah, the biggest, the most powerful thing in the world's love ain't nothing more and uh you see I tear Ever, we talked about Jicks Candy man man, he affected my life.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while. Haven't good story doesn't harm us? Right, all right, let's move on to Yeah, this is do this. I want to get into this one first though. This is Creepty. We talked about this a little bit with a with our friend over here. I don't know if you see him, Rob Ratsman, and we got a couple of things from here, but I don't know if I'm gonna get all to them right now because I have that one o'clock call. But here, let's check this out real quick.
Speaker 8: Ever seen this screen enter your BitLocker recovery key you cost people haven't, But when it happens, it's game over. Your computer won't boot, your files are gone, and your entire digital life is locked tighter than Fort Knox.
Speaker 16: And guess who is the key?
Speaker 3: Not you?
Speaker 8: Microsoft? Yeah, the same company that helpfully turned it on for you without telling you. Welcome back everyone, crumpy sissman here cutting through the chaos when Microsoft strikes again. Today we're talking about one of the sneakiest, most misunderstood features in Windows, BitLocker. It sounds harmless, right, like some cute little lock icon, but under the hood, this thing decides whether you see your data ever again. And I'm going to show you exactly how to find back up and protect your BitLocker key before the day comes when you actually need it. But before I begin, just a quick disclaimer. This video is for educational purposes only. This video does not promote piracy, does not violate any copyright or break any community guidelines. Please do your own research and follow at your own risk. What BitLocker really does. So what is BitLocker are built right into Windows that encrypts your entire hard drive, every single file, folder and system. Bit sounds pretty smart right until you realize it means this. If your PC is stolen, lost, or even if you pull the drive out to recover files, everything is locked, completely unreadable. That's good for security, but terrible if you ever need access and you don't have your key. And get this on Windows eleven Home, BitLocker gets turned on automatically the moment you sign into your Microsoft account for the first time. You didn't choose it, you didn't click and able, it just happened. And the key it's stored only in your Microsoft account online. So if that account gets locked, deleted, or you can't sign in, your data is gone forever. Let that sink in why you should care. Maybe you're thinking, I'll never need that key famous last words. Here's how people lose everything. A TPM chip fails, a BIOS update resets your security settings, or you swap out a motherboard or seep you and suddenly Windows thinks it's a different machine and boom, You're staring at that recovery screen and the only thing that can unlock it. That forty eight digit BitLocker key. You don't have it memorized, you never saved it, and Microsoft they'll politely say, check your account If you can't, sorry, you're done. So here's the question, who really owns your data? If you can't even open your own hard drive without big text permission.
Speaker 24: Do you?
Speaker 8: This is why I'm showing you this now, because most people only learn about BitLocker after they've lost everything. And you, the smart one's watching this, You're gonna back up that key before this happens. Step one check if you're encrypted. Let's start by checking if BitLocker is even turned on. Go to your start menu and type of BitLocker. If you're running Windows Home, click on device encryption settings. Otherwise, click on managed BitLocker in Home. If you see device encryption on or in the others. If you see BitLocker on next to your drive, congratulations or condolences it's running. If it says BitLocker or device encryption off, you're not encrypted yet. Step two find your recovery key. Here's how you get that key. If you're running Windows Home, open a web browser and go to account dot Microsoft dot com. Forward slash devices, forward slash recovery key sign in with a Microsoft account you used on that particular PC. You should see a list of devices, Click the one that matches, copy that long forty eight digit number and save it. Save it to us, speed print it out, or put it somewhere offline. Never store it in your email, Never leave it in a plain text on your desktop, because what good's that gonna do when the computer is crashed. Because when your computer fails, it is broken, and trust me, it will. You don't want to be the person on Reddit begging strangers to crack your encrypted drive. It doesn't work. Nobody's breaking two hundred and fifty six bit encryption with a magic script. So save yourself the heartbreak and the embarrassment. Step three. Windows Pro users, Now, if you're running Windows eleven Professional, things are a little different. BitLocker isn't turned on automatically.
Speaker 2: I'm concerned even like checking for this. This is how like, I don't know if you want to call it trauma shock, whatever, shell shock. I've had so many computer problems, but I mean it's like I don't want to mess with something that activates. It's everybody looking for it. TPM that is the devil. That is that freaking chip that we're talking about with that comes this BitLocker. So if you have Windows eleven on your computer, chances are you're being uckfade pretty hard here.
Speaker 8: To check her, back up your key, open the start menu and type BitLocker again. Choose back up your recovery key. You can save it to a file, print it, or store it in your Microsoft account. Personally, I say print it and put it in a fireproof box because when Microsoft changes something, and they always do, your printed copy doesn't care. Step four, what if you want to turn it off? You can disable BitLocker. Click turn off BitLocker and it'll decrypt your drive. What should you not unless you really know what you're doing. Modern PCs handle encryption just like it's nothing. No slowdown, no lag, no battery hit. So keep the protection on. Just make sure you have the key, because security that locked you out isn't security, it's stupidity. Common questions or I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if I agree with that last part as far as you should keep it on, I don't if you can disable it unless it's going to punish you for that, because this is what Microsoft does. It crashed my bios and just and took away my network settings for the Internet on my old computer simply because it asked me if I wanted to allow for something to happen, some sort of update and I and I had your choice, so I said no, and then everything fucking went the hell and I didn't have any access. We had to go through some sort of you know, back went back back door type of uh what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: We had a circumvent and utilize a different computer to find the information that I needed for the IP and then put it in here manually. And then it still stays I had no Internet on the other on the other computer, but I was. I was connected to it instead of using it. That's how That's how cracked out of its mind that window is ten was so I already had that problem Windows ten. I didn't want to go to eleven on this computer. It's my brand new computer. Invested a lot, you know, and I'm gonna have to try to scale it back now and get out of there. But I don't want to go to Linux because fuck Linux conceptions.
Speaker 8: Does BitLocker back up automatically?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 8: It uploads your key to your Microsoft account, not your hard drive. Can Microsoft unlock my drive for me? Absolutely not not even they can do that. Can I just reset Windows and bypass it?
Speaker 9: Nope?
Speaker 8: That drive is sealed tigher than a bank vault.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean? That means your s SD, your solid state device, your two hundred dollars chip that has everything that you are utilizing on your computer. Every bit of data is no garbage basically because of fucking Microsoft.
Speaker 8: Third party tools recover it not a chance. This is government or military grade encryption. If you lose the key, it's gone forever. Real world horror story. I've seen it happen. A friend emailed me last year their laptop crashed and BitLocker kicked in, and the recovery key was in a Microsoft account. He couldn't access anymore. Years of photos, tax files, everything gone. That's why I'm hammering this point. You will never get that data back without your key ever, so back it up right now. Step five How to store your key safely. Here's what I recommend. Save one coind.
Speaker 2: Created a problem that was never there. This is their idea of updating. The update is not an upgrade to.
Speaker 8: USP drive that stays offline. Print one, copy and store it somewhere secure like a fireproof safe. Optional, save an encrypted copy and your password manager if you trust it. Three locations offline, redundant and bulletproof. Bonus tip enterprise and work devices. Now, if this is a company device, don't panic. Your IT department propably manages your BitLocker keys automatically through Azure AD or active directory. That means they can unlock it if needed. But if it's your personal computer, this responsibility falls on you. Nobody is coming to save your files. So let's summarize. Check if BitLocker device encryption is turned on, find your recovery key, back it up in at least two secure places. Don't disable encryption.
Speaker 22: Unless you know what you're doing.
Speaker 8: Do that and you'll never have to panic when Windows decides to lock you out of your own drive.
Speaker 2: If you found this helpful, I don't see how encryption even matters anymore, because there anything that you're doing. They are at the device level taking snapshots pre encryption, So having your device encrypted at effect, you're just wasting Uh, You're gambling with something for no purpose because they already know everything that you're doing on your computer. They already have every bit of data that they want, there's no reason. What are you doing that for? Hackers? Well, who fucking cares? The real hackers are the ones that reside in the shadowy recesses of what we could consider government.
Speaker 8: Don't wait, hit that light button in.
Speaker 2: The corporatetocracies that have surrounded us.
Speaker 8: Describe and check out my other videos on protecting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yea, So that one's done pretty pretty fucked up though, I'm sorry, but that is the case. Jacked up? How much time I got there? What do you guess?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: We just done privacy John and say your dad something one I was looking at? Or is it this one? Ber X? Now this one might be of importance to some people here who wanted, like you know, still use with the air. But let's let's see if we can get it this one? And how long is this one?
Speaker 22: Anybody has it going? Hope you have an all the day today. I want to follow up in a video that I did two years ago and how the EU seems to be trying their best ruin the Internet. It's something that confuses me a lot as an American because when I look at it, whether or not we always agree on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a little bit a while ago. So no, this is where the update needs to occur. Right here. That's abjective looking macrophone, by the way, it doesn't look cool. Oh that's a cool No, it's not. It's it's none at all. And so where we have to realize that it's not just the EU or some other place far off. No, do they have everything, all of the infrastructure, all of the everything, all of the software, all of the components are already in all of your devices to make the devastation impossible to escape. So when he says something about this or that the other thing, all they have to do is decide when they're going to submit it to the public by saying, oh, this or that was passed and now this is the law of the land, and you've lost another bit of your privacy and security and all this other shit. Well, that's only a pinch stroke away if they even go about doing it that way, because you know that they're going to do whatever they're going to do, however way they want to do it, based on whatever they decided that you are as far as a threat to government or yourself or others or whatever the hell they're going to fucking make as an excuse, they'll bypass any of the laws that are currently in place or whatever anyway, or whatever rules or whatever could have conduct for society that most people would adhere to. They don't follow any of that. So for him to say this isn't happening, it's just simply like saying it's not happening that you notice. But it's happening everywhere, and it's definitely happening here. So let me let's just correct and update that real quick.
Speaker 22: Every single issue the EU seems to at least try to care about protecting things like that.
Speaker 2: That's Joe GDPR. When it comes to consumer right, that's a joke. Write to repair. I'll look at he's got this black head out there too. Go ahead, where's Ginge? I think rascals are on the other side of the then it's current there.
Speaker 22: You want companies to offer real warranties, not that three to nine month bullshit where the product can die on month eleven and you're screwed. And when a company does something wrong in the EU, you find them a real amount of money. You don't play that shit of zero point zero two percent of their yearly profit when they have sold data to bail bondsmen and bounty hunters and advertisers. You want companies to be held accountable and responsible the same way that I want to tell the marketer is to be held accountable and responsible. This is why I'm really confused about what you guys are doing with this check control bill. So this is a that I went over in summer of twenty twenty three. This was one of my most famous videos for this gaff that I made where I said, oh my god, who voted for you? And somebody said how she got elected? Lewis, do we have to do this for you? We're referring to an EU commissioner that was suggesting that you could sniff in cryptocommunications. This is from an interview. Moved put this on their blog. It's about sniffing checking out. You could say, it's not as if you could read the communication. I mean it's like a police dog being able to smell if there's something there, and Molved says it's not possible to sniff end in cryptocommunication without looking at the encrypto communication. They want this check control thing to get pushed through because it's supposed to protect the children. It's supposed to protect against grooming. It's supposed to find se SAM which is child abuse material. Yeah, let's get a port of privacy altogether. This is in the context of messaging apps. So we're talking about Signal, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, stuff like that. They want to make sure that no SEESAM, no child abuse material, no sort of grooming is going on. But how do you do that. The way that you do that is by detecting those types of messages. How do you detect those types of messages? Either A you decrypt them or be you read them before they're encrypted. Either way that it completely fucking defeats the purpose of what signal does. Signal is there so that when I send a message to my friend, the only person who's reading the message is myself and my friend and maybe a reporter at the Atlantic if you work for the White House. But I'm sorry, I can't help myself. But the whole point of this is privacy. That's the entire point. You are removing that if you want to have a dog sniffing the communications next to us. When I go to the airport and there's a dog there, that dog is employed by the TSA or the police. So what you're suggesting is that when I'm sitting in my own house and I'm having a conversation with my friend who's also sitting on their own house, which they paid for, that we should have the police right next to us, that there should be a policeman next to me every fucking place that I go. I send text messages when I'm on vacation, I send text messages on the beach ies and text messages when I'm at work. I send text messages in my house. I send text messages when I'm exploring and I'm going to Diana's Baths in New Hampshire. So what you're suggesting is that the police be next to me everywhere that i'd go when I communicate for the rest of my life. That's a bullshit analogy, and even if you take it as a analogy, that actually makes it worse. Let's go through this, and let's just go through why this is a horrible fucking idea, and then where I ask all you guys in the EU, what the fuck are you doing? Firstly, when you look at the actual number, it's about ten percent of these were false positives immediately, So ten percent of what gets submitted is just not child's abuse material. About twenty percent were marked as child abuse material, and the rest of it was just a bunch of random bullshit that was never actually acted up. If you were to create some method of scanning what people do with their ending cryptocommunications, what you're going to do at that point is you're going to overrun.
Speaker 2: So then you just set it to high sensitivity and you scan everything and say, oh, that was our because you're not really looking for CCM. These people do this. Your government or these shadowy people that we call government, are the ones that are involved in the greatest, most prevalent, and main source of child abuse, harm, murder, rape, all right, because that's an oive or this cults that's there, that's one of their industries, just like alcohol, just like any kind of thing that poisons the boy, any drugs. Human trafficking is the other thing. Any anything that results in human misery and destruction, they're one hundred percent part of and they're monopolizing it most of the time. They're they're getting the children for these rituals, for this the sick gay murder cults of like comet, ping pong and all that crap too, so they're not looking for anything. The government, the agencies, the CIA, the FBI, the local law enforcement, they're all culpable or guilty and cover up that stuff when it comes to their people. This is what another reason. This is another function of free Masonic brotherhoods. So if they're looking for something, they're looking at you for whatever the hell it is you're doing. They want to keep tabs on you. It's not about if they find that and you're not one of their one of them in their cult, well then maybe they'll take you down for that, or maybe they'll put it on your computer so that they can take you down for some other political reason because you've upset the the sensitivities of somebody who likes to scream about anti semantics all the time. But as far as it being legitimate, it's just an excuse.
Speaker 22: Law enforcement agencies is the point where they can't respond to anything. How many people does the EU have, like four hundred forty four fifty million people? You're going to scan the communications of every single one of these people. One of the ways that they propose doing this is using AI suitable technology for recognizing known c SAM or HASH values and photo DNA for new CSAM and grooming. AI is used similar to the technologies for recognizing spam and virus content. So you are going to use AI to figure out whether or not something that I send or a message I send is that type of material. There's a great post on Reddit that I I have to highlight from risen eight. Think about chats like counterstrike, like where to put a bomb or with some OS related queries how to kill a child when it's parent no longer runs. If you are not a Linux Systems administrator, you probably think that that's something nobody should ever say. If you're a Linux Systems administrator, that's probably just run of the mill talk for you. AASAI for a lot of different things. A lot of the times it's very useful, but also a lot of the times it gives me really stupid shit. And if that is gonna be what is trusted with sending my personal private communications to law enforcement, get the fuck out of here with that shit. Let's just put aside the fact that that's not even gonna work. Based on the numbers alone, You're gonna overload the police with so much shit they're just not gonna be able to go through and ney of this begin with look at what you're giving up in order to do that. How far are you willing to go to do this whole protect the children thing?
Speaker 2: They are kids that get black mirror in his desk.
Speaker 22: That's cool. I get hit in parking lots by cars. You can't hit buy cars all the time. Let's just get rid of cars. Let's get rid of roads. How let's not let them go outside, because if you don't let the kids go outside, UNTI, they're eighteen, there's no chance of them getting hurt and being dead serious your proposalists have a fucking bonzied but sitting next to me reading every single fucking thing that I say and reporting it to the police to figure out whether or not I'm a child abuser to protect kids. That's insane. One of my personal favorites going through this law and its proposals. When I read through the actual source text rules for thee but not for me Section twelve A or Recital twelve A, I forget they have all these different weird names. We should in the you in light of the more limited risk for their abuse, of the purpose of child sexual abuse, and for the need to preserve confidential information, including classified information information covered by professional secrecy and trade secrets. To electronic communication services that are not publicly available, such as those use for national security purposes, should be excluded from the scope of this regulation. Accordingly, this regulation should not apply to the interpersonal communication services that are not available to the general public and the use of which is generally restricts to persons involved in the activities of that particular company, organization, body, or authority. The people that govern you are not going to have their personal communications spied on and send a fucking Bonzi buddy to figure out if it is abuse. But yours are all options focused.
Speaker 2: On the USA Here they say they share, They already share your information with Bill Bondsman. What the fuck is that? So it's a really easy job being a bonding hunter, isn't it. You can just look at for somebody in a database if you need a couple of pictures for your own addictions and problems. I'm not saying I know anybody who used to be a Bill Bundsman or a rapper. I'm just saying.
Speaker 22: Objective of ensuring detection, removal, and reporting of previously known in brand new seasam in grooming by relevant online service providers established an EU and the dirt countries insofar as they offer their services in the Union. So why is this important? Well, lots of methods that I used right now are going through databases of known sea sam and saying okay, does this image does this video match something that is in a database of stuff that is known to be child abuse material? That's one thing, because it's not looking for the shit that you say. It's looking for a very specific hash of a specific file here. It's trying to find new stuff, which means that it's not just doing a dumb determination of does this picture match the hash of a known thing of child pornography? It's doing a let me think to myself and figure out if this is child pornography? And those are two very fucking different things. To be clear, I don't want my device being scammed by any of these fucks for any.
Speaker 2: Of it and interpreted right, because again, you just you just drop the sensitivity level to like shit so that everything becomes uh flagged if you want to, if you want to start investigating somebody.
Speaker 22: These things or any of my messages. But it's much more dangerous when you're gonna have some sort of algorithm or AI try to figure out if what I am doing is that. Again, that's where you get into the question of when somebody says something like how to kill a child when its parent no longer runs? How many times you have asked AI in a question and gotten a stupid answer? How many of you want to get reported to the police based in the banzi body giving you a stupid answer. The thing that makes me sad about this is the fact that this most likely will go through and there's probably nothing you can do about. So I had hired somebody a few months ago with for a temporary position who's what I would consider a quote normally, to do kind of more public relations type of stuff, try to get thees that I talk about here featured in the normal media. I already have an engaged audience of two million people. I'm speaking to the choir, but I wanted to figure out how to speak to others, and this was a communications chain back and forth with this employee. At one point in time, I was told that the signal is the sus WhatsApp, Like anyone that doesn't want anyone to know what they're speaking to because they're having sus relations. They use signal. He doesn't have to know types.
Speaker 14: You know what I mean.
Speaker 22: So my response was as follows, AT and T has been selling its customers location data to creditors, bounty hunters, landlords, prison officials, and all sorts of third parties. And then I followed up with all of the documents AT and T sprend team Mobile and verizing collected user data and sold it to advertisers, bounty hunters, and bail bondsman. When this came to light during an FCC investigation, AT and T was fined a dollar amount that was zero point zero two percent of their net profit for a year. This is a kin to me stealing the text conversations you have with your boyfriend and selling it to Jerry Springer and getting a twenty dollars fine. A response, this is nuts and infuriating. Why is there no rule passed against this? I said, there is a rule. That's why they were fined fifty seven million dollars that zero up points zero two percent of AT and t's yearly net profit.
Speaker 24: Horrible.
Speaker 22: And this comes back to a theme I talk about in my channel all the time, which is we spend so much time beating each other up that we don't spend time focusing on the people who are actually screwing us, the people that are selling how.
Speaker 2: We're exactly let's get it mad. This is why Paul Miller makes makes a lot of uh uh. He misseddirexels people a lot into a lot of different things that aren't necessary at the moment. Focus on the ava. Don't worry about making enemies every time that somebody pops up in your screen and screaming nigger at them, you know what I mean? Like, maybe those people are pieces of shit, they wouldn't be able to be worked with. But when go time and it's your freaking do you really want to be looking around if you have to fight an enemy, do you really want to be looking behind your back to see who else you pissed off? Because you're fucking around like it's not gonna help you. He getting an attacked from all angles. It's it's it's it's counterproductive.
Speaker 22: Ata two bail bondsmen that get bullshit, finds for it and continue to do it over and over again. She was very very aggravated when she sent that message of like how is this the thing? Well, how is it in our rule against this, And another answer I could have given in that moment is when people like us who are privacy advocates say that's wrong. You say that where sus we spend too much time beating each other up rather than focusing on the people who are actually screwing us. And as long as that happens, whether it's in the EU or the US or anywhere else about any topic, we're not going to get real change. If you want your government.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one I like to say is it's nobody else's business. Why I want something to be private?
Speaker 22: Right? Who install a Bonzi buddy next to you and a little doggie that follows you every fucking place that you go like that metal Head episode of Black Mirror, be my guest. But I don't want it to be that way, which is why I try to foster a world we're not beating the shit out of each other, but rather working together for collective change. Because this is the default thought process for most people. You want privacy, you must be dangerous. Another experience that I had this is funny. This states back a long time ago on a dating app, I was having a conversation with somebody was actually going really, really well. At some point I said, hey, here's my number. I'm on signal if you want to take a walk downtown sometime. I'd love to talk more. And she sends something back to It was like this paragraph long lecture of Okay, so a man, yeah, a man wants to speak to me on a highly encrypted messaging app that I have never met, and blah blah blah, and I'm like, yes, yes, I yeah. I don't want AT and T and T Mobile fucking selling my text message data and my location and everything without my consent. And what I've learned over and over again is that we're the psychos. We're the crazy people because I don't want AT and T and Verizon and T Mobile selling my data to fucking advertisers, bounty hunters and bail Bondsman, I'm crazy because I believe the only person who should be reading my messages are myself and the person I send it to. I'm crazy. I've learned that this is not only a thing in the EU, it is a thing around the world. I'm the crazy one, and if you're watching this, you're likely the crazy one too. I don't like being pessimistic about things, but this has been a conversation that's been going on for two years with Jack Control. It's very least I think was originally proposed. In twenty twenty two. You had that ridiculous conversation where she said, we don't want to read your messages, we just want to sniff it like a dog at the airport. In twenty twenty three, yet it's still a proposal that's being taken seriously, and it's about a month and a half to two months away from being enforced. And when you take a look at who's for the proposal and who's against the proposal, you're massively outnumbered. Three member states supposing, fifteen members state supporting, nine member states undecided. So even if every single member state that's undecided opposes it, it's still fifteen to twelve. So this is a website called fight chrackcontrol dot eu. It's a very well organized website. It tells you how to find your representatives, it tells you how to take action, and it informs you on everything, and it has a lot of really really good citations and sources if you want to find material. What I would suggest that you do if you live in the EU is you go through this website immediately. And if you want to live in a world where you have privacy, then you should care about this. And if you think that I'm being ridiculous and show me your phone. No, see, I want to see all your messages right now, because what I did is a mili They responded to my employee here poorly. I also responded to the person on that dating app very poorly. The right thing to say in that instance is give me your phone so I can read your messages. That's the only right way to go about this. Let me look through your phone right now. I want to see your emails. I want to see your messages. I want to see all of your interpersonal communications. Oh you don't want me seeing them?
Speaker 33: Hmm?
Speaker 22: Are you doing something wrong? It's the only way to get people to understand the moment. Anybody makes you feel weird about this, the woman, anybody implies that you are a creep or a weirdo, or a conspiracy theory or a tinfoil hat or whatever. Because you want to have ntend in cryptocommunications that are not read by something, look them straight in the eye and ask for the passwords of their computer and phone and demand that they put in front of you right now. Don't be a wise ass Lewis. I'm just you that I don't want to see my conversations, but I'm okay with the government seeing it. All right, Cool, let's go down the street. The sheriff's office is right down the road. How about you control PE and you print down to three hundred and fifty pages of conversations that you've had with your girlfriend or your boyfriend, And why don't you just leave it on the table over there and tell them that they could read through it at anytime. Oh, you're a to that, yes, Why because they don't need to know exactly. They don't need to know. That's privacy. That's how you get people to get it. And if you don't get people to get it sooner, then you're never gonna have it later because they're two months away from installing a minority report level Bondzi buddy next to you everywhere you fucking go and speak, You do something now, or you're fucked. There's no way I get else I could put it. Honestly, Yeah, I'm probably gonna be provocative in the title of this video. I think that the EU is worse than the United States when it comes to privacy. I don't give a fuck about the GDPR. It's one thing for a company to be able to do this shit. It's another when it's the government doing it. At the very least, if I wanted to live in the fucking woods somewhere and not use Facebook or Instagram or Google or ever join the forum, I could even in the EU if I did all that shit. If I went into a hut in the woods and I use signal on my phone, you'd still be reading my shit until you fix this. The EU is actually worse than the US when it comes to privacy. Fight me, I'll defend that dick. Yes, what's the point. I've wasted so much of my life clicking the client on cookie notices when I used to just be able to decline cookies in a separate web browser that I used for when I wasn't logging into websites.
Speaker 35: All this time that was wasted over this for nothing. You're worse than the US. That's fucking shameful. You should not be behind the US and consumer rights or privacy ever. Go to that website and figure out what the fuck you need to do.
Speaker 22: Figure out how your representatives are and raise him health and don't do this, Lewis, I don't know what no fuck that shit, even in the video I did on turning a profile picture or a clippy. You have no idea how many emails I got going, Lewis, Where do I find the profile picture? Where do I find clippy? Where do you change it?
Speaker 2: It's like, how the fuck do you people.
Speaker 22: Even get up in the morning? I swear to Christ sometimes I think that no, just it's too important. Figure it out and get together. I'm not in the U. I don't vote there, I don't live there, I don't work there. I can't help you anymore that I am right now. I can bring this issue to your attention, and I skid suggest that you bring it to the attention of your neighbors and elected officials and unelected officials because apparently they're the ones that make your laws for you. But do something, because if you don't do something there and spread over here, if our government sees that you got away with it, then we're fucked too. Or it could be the opposite, actually, because a lot of our government looks at what.
Speaker 30: The EU is doing and are like the EU's stifling standards concerning the Internet is what killed tech in Europe. How harmful would it be to winning the race for AI? If America goes down the road of the EU.
Speaker 22: Its could actually be a good thing for us, because if you do this, maybe our government will do the exact opposite to say, look, we're not like the socialist EU. Maybe this could be a good thing. I try to find the positive in things when I feel like I'm hopelessly fucked. Clippy didn't sick a virtual dog on you that followed you everywhere you went lot of your personal communications and reported them to the police onto the guise of wanting to protect the children. Clippi just wanted to help. Clippi protected the children too, while preserving their privacy. That's it for today, and as always, I hope you learned something. I'll see you in the next video.
Speaker 20: By now, we also have the duty not to infringe the IP rights in the process. It is in fact the manufacturers who have the relevant rights, not consumers.
Speaker 2: Really, really, there you go. I got fifteen minutes. This is ninety minutes long. When I can be able to make it all the way through.
Speaker 36: Many of you now think that the best option is just to stick with Windows ten, even though it is classified as the end of life by Microsoft. End of life means you will not get security updates. I know that for thirty dollars you can get an extra year of security updates for Microsoft, but after that zero, so regardless of short term solutions, in the end, you will have an unsafe OS. Also, the reality is that many of you cannot upgrade to Windows eleven, and even if you could, my recent videos show that Windows eleven has.
Speaker 16: A high that watches everything you do.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 36: I'll never use it as my main OS, but I do use Windows eleven two one percent of the time. Ninety nine percent of the time I use Linux.
Speaker 16: Well, I might stay clearly that you.
Speaker 36: Should abandon Windows and go to Linux. The reality is that this may not be an easy transition. This may be because you want to run games or do video editing on a Windows right.
Speaker 2: The two things that I do right Like, I sometimes play games. I got a new controller here that that seems like it's really slow and sucks too or I don't know what's up, but it seems like I can never get the first hit in on a freaking round one fight with techn no matter how many times the president it's there and I always I always lose that. At least this one is not making me jump when I'm trying to run, so that's good. So the other controllers was not calibrated properly or whatever. I give it to my steps on and it was twice the amount of that won't cost. So this one's probably got some maybe speed issues. I don't know where was I going with that? Did anybody know? Oh yeah, so like you can't use Da Vinci Resolve here, let me show you what I'm talking about. Not dave you silly, silly, silly. Just give me the goddamn thing, isn't it all right? We got twenty? Yeah, we're at twenty now, all right? So he clicked it down the buy online. Hey, if anybody wants to support the show, I'll get the studio. I'll get the one that I can actually have all the stuff for that can do some audio editing on the post too. So it says Linux right back, Windows, Windows ARM or Linux. You know what the problem is with that? It's Window, it's Linux ARCH. It's not the debate that Mint is on or whatever. BOOTU one of the two. So I don't even think you can run it on Mint, but I think you might be able to run it on in BOOTU, but not until you've reformatted it into BAN So this doesn't help you. And there's no guaranteed that it's going to work or have the same capacity to work, or have the same quality, or the nodes are actually gonna work as nodes once you transfer it all over, So it might all be in vain, like the nodes in the the proper like post production effects might not work. And that's just the way it is. Yeah, if anybody wants to support the show, I will totally get that, But everything goes to my daughter's activities at the moment and fixing the van, and I was saving for a slightly different vehicle too. There's still no monter understanding alone, you motherfuckers. All right, let's see what it is? Always jumping when I run, But that's because there's a dog. All right, Let's get back to it. Let's let them finish this. Yeah, yeappers as much as I can, or.
Speaker 36: Maybe there's some special software you need to use, like cat cam software for Windows. But it's very dangerous to leave Windows ten as is without some security precautions. So what we will learn today is Windows ten hardening.
Speaker 2: I want to know how you scale back and there's one heresus keeping Windows ten alive six more years? How to ungrade Windows eleven two Windows ten. That's when we need to we need to focus on for people like me who thought they were I just try to wait till the very last month, and I did it in September. I waited till I got back from from my trip from to my parents' house. I didn't want to have to deal with any bs, and then I finally did it. I'm like an Then the videos come out after the deadline, after the October deadline for Windows. Let them say no, oh, you didn't have to do like, why did you say to something before?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 2: Now I got to back it out and now you have like a anah. They're already in that. You know, it's like the mafia. They got copiled on your computer. You think they're gonna let you out. You're in the cult now, buddy, you're in the cult of surveillance.
Speaker 22: Teach you some things.
Speaker 36: Most of the attacks and Windows come from very specific areas, and with the right approaches, we can mitigate the risks and even eliminate them. And this may allow you to use Windows ten for an extended period of time in conjunction with Linux, maybe forever. Safely find out how and everything I will teach you today will be free.
Speaker 22: Stay right there, Okay.
Speaker 36: Our objective part time use. I want to make our objectives clear from the get go. I'm not suggesting that you just keep going as you are with Windows ten as is. I'm suggesting that you reduce your use of Windows ten to an occasionally use OS and that alone reduces the attack footprint for hackers. And I'm also recommending a dual boot setup where you install Linux side by side with Windows. And I have a recent video that explains how to do that, and it should be easier to do with Windows ten versus Windows eleven. So the main objective should be part time use. This is the only safe way to move forward without getting a new computer and using Windows eleven. If you're on Linux, you are going to be a lot safer from hacks than Windows because generally it is harder to hack Linux and there are fewer exploits on Linux versus Windows. You will not need an anti virus for Linux, and of course Linux will always get security updates, while your Windows ten will not. Therefore, risky operations are better suited for Linux, and that will keep you going safely from hiron. But rest assured, the way we harden this, you will not need any anti virus from Windows ten, nor will you care if you don't.
Speaker 2: Well, then why couldn't you just use it the same amount of time that you would totally use it if you can harden it? Like, I don't get it, because I would. I am using this right now and I'm comfortable with this with the workflow here, I don't want to learn new workflow or how fucking discombobulated it is later on. I don't want to see Oh, look you sorry, you picked the wrong one. The answer was Mormons? Mormons? No remember from South Park? Like or what the right? What the true religion was? It's like, I don't want to pick Oh is it a boontu? Should have been Mint? What's going to give you the best experience and that the most ability to still do everything that you used to do on your other computer? Or maybe better? Uh, you pick the wrong one of Linux and you're stuck with it. Oh you make another partition? How many times you're gonna make a freaking partition in your computer. You know, it just doesn't seem like it's uh.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like change number one, number two, I don't like I hate how illogical everything already functions on computers. I don't want new things to be like that. To me. That makes me angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry. He's wearing the same sweater here, and this is a difference. This is a whole different video. It's got a different undershirt on it, but it's the same shirt. The same sweater.
Speaker 36: Receive a security update forever. I realize that some of you may say this is a cybersecurity topic and not a privacy topic. But this cybersecurity procedure is necessary to retain our privacy on the OS by not relying on the Windows fyware product called Windows eleven.
Speaker 2: Spyware product here, you just said it, the Windows spyrop product, spyware product called Windows eleven. The Windows spyware product called Windows eleven, the Microsoft spyware product called Windows eleven is more direct, inaccurate. And that's what on your operating system. And once you put that in there, you've it's like letting into the vampire. You're you know, your garlic is no longer of any use. You've seen lost boys, you know how that works. The cross doesn't work, The Holy World doesn't work because you invited them in. Yeah, yeah, you're You're rendered powerless and they can do whatever hell they want to you, and they're they're gonna take over the fucking joint. That's what that's what. That's what this is. It's like consent subjugation, acceptance. Do you submit, submit, submit, submit, submit button, submission, submission, submission, and then oh yeah, by the way, now you can't. Now you can't leave. Now, you can't dismiss an update. Now you can't prevent us from putting more and more spyware on your goddamn computer, because this is the end times and we're running up all the data on you as we can so that we know how to properly punish you for your your crimes against against the oive, the Jew, and that'll that'll reflect directly in your social credit score and how we're going to starve you to death utilizing the digital monetary system, which is all going to happen any day now. I think it's going to happen within the next couple of months that part, and then the misery of mankind will set in maybe in a year when they start really goosing that hard and uh killing everybody off, and that will probably be one of the biggest uh Well, that'd be the end of the end anyway, but it might be gradual too, because they like to play with their food. They like a cat, you know, bat in the mouse around because they get they get very cocky, just like they like the torture before they kill, you know, they gotta get. They got to get the the adrenaline running, so the might the meats more tasty, these pieces of ship kosher killers.
Speaker 36: Here what apps not to keep on Windows to achieve this part time status, We need to examine the app to use, and certain things must be moved to Linux. If you control what apps you run on Windows, you already eliminate a ton of hacking risks. In a twenty twenty five Rising Data Breach Investigations report, it reported that eighty two percent of breaches involve phishing or stolen credentials, mostly via email.
Speaker 2: So think of support the goddamn show. I gotta go. I'll talk you later. I don't think I'll be back, so I have to do hut sauce work later on, so maybe later, maybe later, But you know, I support the show, likes, follow share, all that crap, all that crap that's crappy. And then also, I don't know something, Get the ninety essential nutrients, do all that fun stuff, get on the Patreon. It's all in the description. I didn't the stream me