Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Goold group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide at Genesis Goold ir a dot com. Excited to have a comedy call today with Shelleybelly. Very funny stand upcomic and Shelley's going to be in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on the first of March, which is sneaking right up. First of all, Shelley, thanks for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am fantastic And I know we've got some Shelley Belly fans in the area that they love you from Netflix from the Circle on Netflix, which is a fun program. But if they would like to see your stand up comedy, where do they go to find you doing stand up comedy?
Speaker 1: If they want to find my comedy, they can just go to my TikTok or my Facebook and my website and they can check out some of the things there a Shelleybellicomedy dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, and I'm on that way site so if you click on there, you'll find all kinds of fun stuff and again you're going to be in soe Falls. Super excited to have you in so Falls for stand up comedy and for folks that have not had a chance to see you in person. What does a Shelley Belly comedy show like?
Speaker 1: It is a whole experience. Believe me, Uh, it is adult content percent, but it is. My comedy is based off life reality, being married, being a parent, you know, all the crazy things that go on behind your closed doors that you don't that you know, you don't necessarily want to talk about in public, but I will. So it gives people opportunity to say, oh my god, I thought that was just me that that happened to, And it gives people permission to actually laugh about it. And you know, being a mom of four kids, you know, and and having that bladder hanging outside of your your who haul you know, you you want to you want to laugh about those kind of things.
Speaker 2: And that's something that again people can relate when they come to the show and they get a chance to hear some of the fun stuff. Now you've got some folks joining you on this show as well. I see Jimmy Kimery and Jacob Bollmack will be joining you for this. Have you worked with either Jimmy or Jacob in.
Speaker 1: The past, So Jimmy is on tour with me. He is my feature, and I have not worked with the other gentleman, but I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: He is very, very funny. I've actually had a chance to see him and he's one like the local comedian of the area. He's won the contest here in the past, so he does a really good job and you're going to have fun.
Speaker 1: I've heard a lot about him, so I'm really looking forward to it. And I also want to say for all the guys out there, this is not just a comedy show for women. This is for guys. But if you're single and you're looking for a lady Ashella Dailly show, who's the place to come because it's going to be packed full of women.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that is really cool.
Speaker 1: And what better date than just to sit back and laugh at a gut busting laughing night and be able to leave your date and have something to talk about.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and again, if you have not yet had a chance to get your tickets, there are some available still but I wouldn't wait too long because again it's coming up before you know what, March first, and this will be at the Icon in downtown Sioux Falls. Shelleybelly dot com is the website if you'd like to go and learn more about Shelley. I'm sorry, Shellybellycomedy dot com. There we go, and make sure I say the right website. And again I appreciate you taking some time to chat with us. We appreciated a bunch.
Speaker 1: I am really looking forward to coming there and to to just spit out some amazing comedy. And like you said, definitely get your tickets to send as you can, because my show has been selling out pretty quickly. And keep in mind, you know, when you come out, you're you're just gonna have the best time and you're just gonna laugh. And if you're easily offended, don't come. But I'm just we want people to have a great sensing humor that get sit back and just have a great night. So come out. I can't wait to meet everybody, and I can't wait to be there. I'm just so excited.
Speaker 2: And if you know somebody that's a fan of the Circle on Netflix. Again, she made her debut on The Circle. And that's again, it's one of those things where you have comedy shows all the time that people can go to, but here's one that's a comedy show that's going to be fun and it's connected to potentially a show that folks love as well. So, especially if your girlfriend is a fan of The Circle, go on the date on March first when they're in sou Falls. Shelley, thank you again for your time. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me on your show.
Speaker 2: I can't wait again. Our Comedy Call guest today has been Shelley Belly and she is going to be in Sioux Falls on March first at the Icon Lounge downtown Sioux Falls. You can find tickets right now at Shelleybellycomedy dot com. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis goldII dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldi r A dot com.