Speaker 1: Gee Linchin Taco, Orlando's rock station one O one one WJR are Uh, we would encourage you to vote for you say we played. If you haven't done so already, you can do this anytime before nine o'clock at the WJR or Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Yep, you just go to wjr's Facebook page and a click on the band, which is popa Oach tell us which one of the three songs you want to hear? The one with the most votes is played back in nine and you know it, somebody who votes winning those offspring tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got those all week, so you can be sure to vote each morning. Maybe end up with free concert tickets for giving us about, you know, twenty seconds of your time. And it's not just.
Speaker 2: The offspring little Jimmy world as well.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the Newfound Glory.
Speaker 2: Sorry to cut you off there, dude, I didn't realize Newfound Glories playing.
Speaker 1: Tap the brakes there, buddy, We're going to the hotbed of activity here in the States.
Speaker 3: Florida Man, Florida Man, Floorida man. Got to be a flooding man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: It is a Florida woman in this situation, and as we have explained, we have just one Florida man theme, all encompassing unisex type song dedicated to it. Here. I feel like I've been conducting classical conditioning on the listeners with repeating this phrase over and over. But epicenter of Florida man activity as of late we know is Claire Water Splash St.
Speaker 2: Pempete, which is a beautiful area. I like going there on vacation.
Speaker 1: But an apparent magnet for Florida man slash Florida woman activity.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see eastbound stay Road fifty one lane? I'm sorry, five twenty eight near fifty one lane open on five twenty eight eastbound. It was completely shut down before. If you're out there, you know if you are, If you're going that way, avoid it. She just like to get the breaking news out when I can. So what happened to Clearwater? It's Saint Pete Pete. You will say hello to thirty one year old Aquina Sampson. Aqina works at McDonald's. Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna think she probably worked at McDonald's. After this situation unfolded, a seventeen year old girl had purchased something at the McDonald's and realized that the staff had not given her the sauce she'd asked for. She went back in to try to get the attention of staff workers, who were ignoring her for the most part, so she stepped behind the counter and apparently crossed the line with Aqina by grabbing her own packet of a ranch dipping sauce.
Speaker 2: You don't do that, I'm sorry at.
Speaker 1: This point, though, you also probably don't do this. Grab the girl by the arm and wrestle her to the ground around the neck and place a choke hold on the victim. That's what she did, and that's where police found her, fully engaged in the choke hold on the girl with the ranch packet on the floor of the Saint Petersburg restaurant when they arrived.
Speaker 2: Still choking out a seventeen year old. Okay, yeah, Kenna went too far. I was thinking bwo at first, you know, giving her a little bob World order like you don't go behind the counter. That's no different than if you went behind her and stole money.
Speaker 1: I will say I admire the passion that Aquina is showing towards defending her employer's turf. The hallowed ground that is the behind the counter area. Yeah, and hands off those sauce packets.
Speaker 2: Man, instead of the passion of crisis, the passion of Aquina. You can't have customers going back behind there hit her with the fry basket, same time, hot one, same time that you do have that passion to go to that extreme over a packet of sauce. Who pat give her a whack with a good tray a WWE style, right? God, I bet maybe Akina. Maybe she's a wrestling fan, you know, and just she's been watching all the whatever it would be NXT, WWE, whatever, they're all right, and she's like, oh, it's my shot because she put a choke hold on. Let me see Aquina if I got the same visuals. What Yep, that's the Aquina I had pictured. Oh no, you didn't. And right there, choke holds coming.
Speaker 1: I'm just checking to see if these posts went up. God damn it.
Speaker 2: Hey, you don't have to take the Lord's name of Vain over your mistake all forces up on Facebook here in a moment, because you're gonna want to probably see visuals on these next two items here. Okay, Ever, deal with a noisy neighbor like, especially when you were living in an apartment setting where you've got neighbors maybe above below, to the sides. I think anybody that's lived in an apartment or a condo has It's up at wj ORR dot com. Right, I could just go there look.
Speaker 1: On our website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, cool, So the noisy neighbor.
Speaker 1: Say hello to what could be the simple solution to silencing noisy neighbors.
Speaker 2: Headphones.
Speaker 1: No, it's a simple screw that has been designed in over in where is this? This is in the Netherlands. I believe it's called the sound screw. The soundscrew. It looks like a typical screw, but inside of each screw is a small little spring. And if you use these types of screw and they've got the research and I've got it to show you at WJR dot com and the Lynchataco block and I'll have it on Facebook in a minute. The small springs when used in construction material, say you're using them to fasten drywall or whatever in between residences. The small springs will absorb and disperse sound waves before they go through the wall. Wow, and it could be a paper thin wall. You got enough of these things in there. You ain't gonna hear nothing that's going on next door.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now. The sound screw Who even things to come up with this stuff? Somebody that is a very very rich individual.
Speaker 1: Well that's what there's. It isn't on the market yet, but they've got it developed. It's ready to go. It's and it's not gonna cost much more than what you would pay for a regular like drywall type screw.
Speaker 2: It's somebody that's building like an office. They build office stuff because think about it, Oh, it's so noisy in there. It's this, that, and the other. You got a bunch of sound screws. It's just sucking it up. They need to get those in these studios that it's supposed to be soundproof. That door right there, this is one of the things that just blows my mind. Do you remember ten thousand dollars right, yes, the door to come into this studio. And there's several of these doors in different studios around are ten thousand dollars each and whagerating.
Speaker 1: They weigh How about do you think that thing weighs?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It ought to be hundreds and hundreds we couldn't lift it.
Speaker 1: No, No, insanely heavy. It's got all this heavy duty you know, apparatus to hold it into dastics.
Speaker 2: It's got big locks on it that bolt into the other side of the wall in case and they honestly put it here in case there's an office shooting. Yeah, we can barricade ourselves in here, like they couldn't just run through the drywall next to it.
Speaker 1: But exactly that yet. So this ten thousand dollars door, it's soundproof. Yeah, they set for the fact. Go ahead, go ahead and demonstrate.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna walk outside, and you're gonna hear me. Just not yell too, Just talk.
Speaker 1: To me through the door.
Speaker 2: You'll hear me.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand dollars for this. All right, he's walked out. Hold on, it's probably just gonna go home and grab something to eat. What are you up to? Cheeseburger for the dog? Maybe? Yeah? You know the German shepherd.
Speaker 2: Telling you, dude, I could hear everything that you use.
Speaker 1: And he's just talking at normal conversation level.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is this is supposed to be soundproof, because you don't like when I'm out there yelling, they could probably hear it. On Johnny's house. They probably knew that, you know, the German shepherd and cheeseburger and cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: At least get some let's get some sound screws going.
Speaker 2: We should. I hope that your your dog. That's not one of those dogs that you leave the radio and when you go to work.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was gonna start doing that with Teddy. Not the radio, but uh, like a nature channel.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have any separation anxieties. Say, leave me be the you know, like my balls. Yeah, he's so quiet here. If I can do that, life's good. Put on a little show for the cat h gross And finally there's this awesome I probably these last two stories I should have saved for tech it out on Thursday. I just realized, No, that's fine, this is a great story. The Anchorage, Alaska's Solid Waste Services their garbage pickup crew.
Speaker 2: Okay, they that company.
Speaker 1: They've developed some new bear resistant trash cans, which I'd imagine are mandatory in Alaska.
Speaker 2: Why did I get a visual of a bunch of Eskimo dogs running with a sleigh behind it collecting trash.
Speaker 1: Well, your mind works in strange ways, and definitely so they wanted to product test the trash or the bear resistant trash can. So they took him to the Alaska's Zoo and threw them into the bear enclosure. I just put a bunch of bear type trash in sites.
Speaker 2: That's very similar to the crash test dummies.
Speaker 1: That video of the bears. I love in any of you who live in areas where you need to use bear resistant containers. The keyboard is resistant, some say bear proof that no, no, I don't think anyone's come up with that yet.
Speaker 2: And so they can put lock and key so they could still get in there.
Speaker 1: They look like these things are pretty uh resistant from what I'm watching here.
Speaker 2: That that is, it's very similar to the crash test dummies for cars. You know we got it was just like the in Tommy Boy. You have the the car going eighty miles an hour into a into a wall. Slam them into the wall if you're gonna if you're gonna test them for test in real life.
Speaker 1: Some real world agree follow
Speaker 2: Station four