Speaker 1: You're listening to Freedom Talk Radio with your host Andy Pecher, live from the UK. Email US Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com or visitors at freedom talk Radio Online dot com.
Speaker 2: There we go. Heany, good evening one. Welcome, It's Andy, It's Tim. It's two peas in a Sunday podcast. Welcome again, Tim. We've had some good weather to down the Ork news, but it's gonna rain next week. Is snow again in May? How about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're pretty far up, You're close to the North Pool, so got to expect these weather anomalies. Too bad.
Speaker 2: Though, What did they do when the weather was birday? What would they have done?
Speaker 3: They would have gone to bed and pulled the quilts on five deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's what people done when I was young. You know, they didn't necessarily go to bed to sleep, but they went to bed to keep warm, and they put the TV on, or they put the old radio on, you know, and just just chilled.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 4: Uh So we're going to talk about Shakespeare today, So our audience is probably a mix of.
Speaker 3: UK people and North American. I don't know if anyone's tuning in from the Philippines or anywhere else. But yeah, we got a an audience that should be interested in, you know, the truth about Shakespeare. To start off with, Yeah, don't they say that.
Speaker 2: What happened in history sometimes happen in the present and the future sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, history does tend to repeat in cycles. So there are similarities between our time and the Elizabethan era. There's a lot of you know, secrecy, and there's a lot of secrets coming out, just as there was then. I mean, yeah, the queen and her court were very secretive, but at the same time, a lot of the truth was leaking out, and it would make the figures of the court, not least the queen pretty nervous because if the truth came out, the scandal could end careers and maybe even lead to allegations of treason and which could then lead to execution. Okay, So there's a scholar, Abouconian scholar named Edwin Derning Lawrence, and he made a great contribution to the Baconian cause to link Francis Bacon to the Shakespeare play. Now, most Baconians jump on this kind of evidence and say, see, we told you Shakespeare was Francis Bacon. Well not so quick. Yes, he had a considerable influence on the place. But sole author. No, No, I take strong exception to that. No, no, no, Bacon didn't even fully write Bacon. There's evidence that's been found that Thomas Hobbes, one of his secretary, shows that. The study shows that one of Bacon's scholarly books shows the style of Thomas Hobbes popping up in several passages from the book. So did Bacon exclusively write that book? Doesn't look like it? No? Did he claim sole ownership of the Shakespeare plays. In fact, he did, and you're going to learn about how he said it and what he said. But his half brother, another tutor, Prince the seventeenth Earl of Oxford. He wrote the quarto versions of the plays, and Francis the half brother edited them for the sixteen twenty three folio. Okay, so let me go on Andy. In his case the heart of the discussion of Edwin Derning Lawrence. The heart of the discussion focuses on the play Loves Labor's Lost. Why particularly this play? Why did Bacon choose this play? To insert the strongest clue in the whole canon to the fact that he claims ownership of the plays well, because if you're putting all of your labor of love into the project and the credit is going to a country bumpkin from Stratford named Will Shocksburg, then it's love's labor's lost. So he inserts the strongest clue of all in that work so that love's labor can be regained and he can take credit for being the editor of the exteen twenty three folio. And let me tell you a little story here Andy. In Toronto, the Ostler family still is strongly influential, especially in the legal field. They're basically Canada's royal family. They're very high up in the British peerage system. I'm not into this snobbery aristocratic bloodline crap. I don't care, but I'm just bringing it up because Peter Ostler, a very famous Canadian lawyer, has a copy of the sixteen twenty three folio, and my friend Peter viewed it and looked through it with silk gloves, which Peter Ostler insisted he wear if he was going to have a look at the book. So he leafed through the book and he found all kinds of markings and diagram not diagrams, but signatures in the folio showing Bacon's hand. In the sixteen twenty three folio, okay, so, the long word bear with me honorific cabilit to denatobus is found in Love's Labor's Lost, near the beginning of Act five, called Actus Cordus. In the sixteen twenty three folio, the word honorithic honorithic cabilititi denatibus appeared on the twenty seventh line of page one hundred and thirty six of the sixteen twenty three folio edition. Okay, the word honorifica belt tudenotymous is a Latin hexagram, which I'm going to explain shortly. On lines fourteen to fifteen of page one thirty six there appears the phrase Bomi boon for boone p Prissian A little scratch twill serve. This line alludes to a pedantic grammarian named Prissian, though the name is spelled Pressian with an e pr e s cia and in Love's labor Is Lost? Why refer to him at all? Since his name has no significance to anything in the play, nor has it anything to do with the dramatic action. It rather refers solely and entirely to the phrase, which is to be formed from the transposition of the twenty seven letters contained in the long word honorithic, habilitu, denotomus. The revealed sentence forms a correct Latin hexameter. It is intended to prove without doubt that the Shakespeare plays or the property of now Edwin Derning Laurence said, the property of their author, the property of their editor and co author. Sorry, Bacon cannot take sole credit for the Shakespeare works, No, he can't. Edward de Vere, the seventeenth Earl of Oxford, also is an author. They're the co authors of the Shakespeare works. In fact, the Sonnet Poems appear to have been given credit to the Earl of Oxford for that part of the work. For example, in the dedication page to the Sonnets, it says to our ever verr author from an ever verr reader. Ever is a pun on the word verr, as in Edward Vere and he died now. The official date of the Earl of Oxford's death is sixteen oh four, the year after the Queen died, who died in sixteen oh three. Now it was claimed that he died of the plague Lie Lie Lie lie lie. Like most British history, it's a complete lie. So what happened? King James staged his death so that he could send the Earl of Oxford into exile on the penal island of Mersey, which is just off the coast of Essex County. And to add insult to injury, from the island where many people claim there is Shakespeare's cottage, he could see his childhood home with inhaling distance of the island, Castle Headingham, which is featured in the play Hamlet as the childhood home of Prince Hamlet Elsin or Castle. I believe it's called all right, all right. So the Latin hexagram that I was talking about is intended to prove without doubt that the Shakespeare plays are the property of their editor and co author, Francis Bacon, who conceived the entire schema of the plays, and with the probable assistance of his half brother and fellow poet Edward shall I call him Tutor or Edward de vere He's a changeling child of Queen Elizabeth the First, as was Francis Bacon. They both were given to aristocratic families to be reared and raised as a ward of the court. Why well, the Queen had build herself as the Virgin Queen and wanted to keep herself open for marriage for strategic political purposes. In case some prince from the continent or some high ranking official from the continent wished to marry her. If she was seen as an eligible bride, there could be some diplomatic leverage to be gained from that. She did marry the Earl of Leicester, but secretly in the country, and yes it was a church wedding. So beneath the Elizabethan cannon, most particularly the shakespeare plays, Francis Bacon, who was in charge of editing most of the Shakespeare but most of the Elizabethan Canon, including the works of Ben Johnson, inserted a biliteral cipher code. And so what is a biliteral cipher code. Well, you can read the word as being part of the central text, or you could read the words as being embedded beneath as a concealed work, because the letters were based on a cipher code, a binary cipher code that had to do with the ital italicization of the letters like letter L for example, which could be itals is to slant this way to the left or slant this way to the right, and those subtle difference in the typography would allow for an embedded work to be concealed beneath the surface work, so you can read a running narrative embedded beneath the work, where, for example, Francis Bacon wrote his own concealed biography beneath the Shakespeare cannon. And in the embedded biography he did say, I am a legitimate son of the Queen, not an illegitimate son, because she was married in a Christian wedding to my father, the Earl of Leicester, before I was born. There you go right from the horse's month mouth. Now why did Francis Bacon take sole ownership of the place. Well, for a start, the Earl of Oxford died in sixteen oh nine, And on the Sonnet dedication to the Sonnet Poems Shakespeare's Sonnets, it indicates that it was published in sixteen oh nine, and it indicates on the dedication page that he's already dead right to an ever living author for an ever living reader, or something like this, right, and it's ever The word ether is a pun on his name, Edward Verer. Okay, so you're following this, Andy it's a bit complicated.
Speaker 2: A little bit complicated, but you know it's it's also in you know, you're doing it in a in a way that people can understand, because you know, you're just running over about the joint authorships, how they related to each other. You're kind of doing it in a nutshell this time, rather than dragging it. Who three or four? How was it's them? Tutorials I don't understand, but this one is easier.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, okay. So the Latin hexagram that we were talking about comes from the long word honorithic cabilitude in nottibus. It is intended to prove without doubt that the Shakespeare's are the property of their editor and co author, Francis Bacon. You conceived the entire schema of the plays, and with the assistance of his half brother and fellow poet, Edward de vere the seventeenth Earl of Oxford, also known as Shakespeare, they both are. The Earl of Oxford has put his claim to the plays as well, because he put a initial e the on many of the sonnet poems. Okay, so there is little doubt that this particular play, Loves Labor's Lost, is actually Francis Bacon's work. I don't believe the quarto version of this play was written by Edward de Vere, although I would say most of the quarto versions of the Shakespeare plays were his original conception and his original work. But this one has Bacon written all over it. It's very esoteric, it's very scholarly as a play goes. It doesn't hold any entertainment value as far as I'm concerned. But Edward de Vere is just amazing with entertainment value, just amazing. I mean, come on, Hamlet. Who couldn't be entertained by this great play? And he wrote the quarto version, no question about it, and Francis edited it, and in the editing process he expanded the size of Hamlet by double the size for the sixteen twenty threefolio. All right. When Bacon inserted the long word honorithic kippa, I hate this word honarithic cability denatobus, which is composed of twenty seven letters, he placed it on the twenty seventh line of page one hundred and thirty six of the sixteen twenty three where it appears as the one hundred and fifty first word printed in ordinary type. So the Latin hexerogramma reads he Ludi F. Bacon nati tuiti orbi. Translated into English, it means these plays f. Bacon's offspring are preserved for the world. So did Bacon really mean that he was the sole author? H I don't think he was taking sole credit. But he's saying they are his offspring, preserved for all posterity by him. Well, they're indisputably the offspring of he and his brother, and Bacon, being the editor, is also the co author because he added significantly to the original quarto version with his edited version, where a lot of passages were inserted and added to what the Earl of Oxford had already penn So, like I said, Hamlet doubled in size by the time Francis was done with it. Now, think about the significance of the twenty seventh law nine of page one hundred and thirty six of the sixteen to twenty three folio, and the one hundred and fifty first word on that page. When you do the numerology, it equals the numerological value of the letters in the Latin hexagram, which, translated into English, is these plays F. Bacon's ospring are preserved for the world. Okay, so it's a mathematical proof, God damn it, a mathematical proof that Francis Bacon takes credit for the Shakespeare plays. Will Shacksburg go fuck yourself, you fucking liar, you cheat, you charlatan, go back to Stratford to shoot the fuck up. I am sick of this bullshit Eddie, and yeah, I'm being a little coarse and vulgar to basically stay up. You to the aux forty or sorry, the auch Oxford her Oxbridge snobs that have been touting that wilsh Oksbur is the author for four hundred years. It's tiresome and they're arrogance and the condescending way in which they talk to colonials like me is a little bit off pudding, So I say fuck them anyway. Bacon deliberately arranged the plays in the ox of the plays in the sixteen twenty three Shakespeare Folio with an express purpose. The purpose he executed was to have the long word honorifici honorific cabilitudnotobis on page one hundred and thirty six as one hundred and fifty first word falling on the twenty seventh line, so that the interpretation and should indicate the numbers one hundred and thirty six and one hundred and fifty one, the aim being to create a mathematical proof that the word and the message was placed there by design so its meaning could not be discounted or explained away by appeal to odd coincidences. The Latin exagram and its meaning must have been constructed before Love's Labor's Loss first appeared okay in fifteen ninety eight. Thus, when the plays were printed for the sixteen twenty three folio, the scenes and acts of the preceding plays and the printing of the columns had to be arranged with extraordinary care in order to ensure that the revealing page in question should commence with the first word of the revealing page in the area reginal Quardo of fifty ninety eight, so that this page should form the one hundred and thirty sixth page of the Shakespeare Folio of sixteen twenty three, in order that the long word honorific, cabilitude and natobus should appear on page one hundred and thirty six as the one hundred and fifty first word of the twenty seventh line proof positive mathematical proof positive that Francis Bacon had editorial oversight and complete editorial control over the sixteen twenty three folio. That clear eddy, that's.
Speaker 2: Shook with about the last thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so hotorific cabilitude anatobus should appear with numerological significance, of course. And so what do you find when you add up the numerological value of all the letters in the long word? It equals two hundred and eighty seven. All right, So there is numerological significance to all of this. For instance, Bacon's own name is derived of B, which holds the value of two A all the value of one C numerological value, three oh numerological value, fourteen n numerological value thirteen. When we add all these numbers together, we arrive at thirty three. Thirty three is the highest degree in freemasonry. Was Bacon a thirty third degree Freemason? I'm almost assuredly he was. And he was also the founder of well the grand master of the Rosicrucian Society. When we apply the numerological value of the letters forming the long word, the total comes to two hundred and eighty seven, all right. On page one hundred thirty six of the sixteen twenty three folio numbers are placed pointing to the fact that the long word honorific sorry honorific ability to anonymous is on the twenty seventh line, which was deliberately placed, of course, because there are twenty seven letters in the word itself. There is another set of numbers on the other side of the page which reveals that, counting from the first word, the long word is the one hundred and fifty first word on the page. How is it possible that the revealing sentence hi Ludi f bacon Nati tuti Orbi tells us that the page is one hundred and thirty six and the long word is the one hundred and fifty first word appearing on that page. This can be explained simply. The numerological value of the initial letters and of the terminal letters of the revealed sentence arrive at the sum of one hundred and thirty six when added together, which is the actual page number. At the same time, I'M the numerological value of all the other letters arrive at the summer one hundred and fifty one, which is the position of the long word on that page, where it appears as the one hundred and fifty first word on page one, one hundred and thirty six. So here's a lot in axagram, Andy, I don't know. You can't see it. I wish you could.
Speaker 2: If you had a digital copy, I could put it with a show.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll send I think you have a copy. I think I sent you and Donna copy earlier today. So the initial letters of who Ludy F baconis nine T two E T ORB. The initial letters are h, L, F, B, and t O. The numerological value view of these initial letters forms the anagram. Forming the anagram is for H eight L eleven, F six, B two and thirteen T nineteen oh fourteen, and so all of those add up to seventy three. The terminal letters are as follows II SI. The numerological value of the terminal letters is I nine I nine S eighteen I nine I nine I nine for total of sixty three. When we add the two sums seventy three and sixty three, it equals one hundred and thirty six. Okay. The intermediate letters are as follows U, D A, cony, at, U, I, T R B. Let's place them in order for order's sake, U D A C O, N I A, T, U, I, T R B. You holds the value of twenty d numerological value four A one C three oh, fourteen and thirteen I nine A one T nineteen U twenty I nine T nineteen R seventeen B two total value one hundred and fifty one. Didn't I say that long word honor if it could total batanus appeared as one hundred and fifty first word on that page.
Speaker 2: Anny, m hm, very interesting. I like the way the numbers had up as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Thus, in the revealed sentence is some of the numerological values of the initial letters went added to the sum of the numerological value of the terminal letters, arrives at the sum total of one hundred and thirty six, the page number the exact page number on which the revealed Latin hexagram is located. Hi, ludi f bacon nati, tuti orbi. Meanwhile, the sum of the intermediate letters in the revealed sentence amounts to one hundred and fifty one, which gives the word count position of the long word honorific bilit to donatobus on page one hundred and thirty six as the one hundred and fifty first word. These two sums one hundred and thirty six and one hundred and fifty one went out together arrive at the sum total of two hundred and eighty seven, which is the sum of the numerological value of all the letters in the long word honorific cupbilitou donatabus, which comes to a total of two hundred and eighty seven. In addition, there is a joke on page one hundred and thirty six of the Shakespeare Folio that reveals the truth in a more definitive form online thirty three, which has the numeral numerical value of Bacon's name the words what is ab spelled backward with the horn on his head? And the answer to the riddle Bacon, And so the numerological value of Bacon's name when you add it up, equals thirty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but one minute to go to him?
Speaker 3: Oh really, Okay, you've got a final word there, my good man.
Speaker 2: Yes, we should make it a criminal offense for historians, whether the Oxford or Cambridge, whether they're Stratford or Scotland, to change history. You know, why can't we just have history as it really is? Or was. You know, it's not right, is it. I mean, it's basically what it is in my eyes, is somebody's made up a lie. People have believed it for a long time. Somebody comes along and uncovers the lie, and then people still believe the lie. It doesn't make no sense to me in any situation, not just in Shakespeare authorships.
Speaker 3: I know it's incredible, but you know, part of the blame must be laid at the feet of Francis Bacon because he was the head of her mad.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Freedom Talk Radio with your host, Andy Pecher, live from the UK. Email us Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com, or visit us at freedom talk Radio online dot com.