Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Peak Shade. It's Monday, mugshot Monday. I got my girl Keisha here with me to talk about felons.
Speaker 2: We love.
Speaker 3: Look that if there's one thing about us, we love felons.
Speaker 1: We love a felon. We love a guy in prison for ninety nine years.
Speaker 4: We're here for it.
Speaker 3: We're totally fascinated by that. I mean, we just it's something about that prison talk that just does it for us.
Speaker 2: We just we like it.
Speaker 4: We like it.
Speaker 1: This is love. During lock Up Season seven, episode five, charm or Con These are terrible titles. I got to tell you that this week when we had uh MoU MoU and g and Bonita.
Speaker 4: Banita. Banita is a marble mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you text me that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you're just and now noticing I told you last week, you're like this bitch neat subtitles.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. I was watching it on a screener and the screeners that we get from WeTV do not give subtitles. Like a lot of times, we get screeners and there's a button you can click and it'll give you the subtitles. So I had to just fully focus in and pay attention and try.
Speaker 4: To read her lips. Yeah, I don't even know. I don't know if I got it all right, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: She talks bad, like she's got like half a biscuit in her mouth.
Speaker 2: Then she talks fast.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's got a good kombo Like if you're gonna talk bad, talk slow.
Speaker 4: But can you believe that girl selling all his shit? Like that's crazy?
Speaker 2: So she did.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a TikTok. A few people sent it to me, and she like expled why she sold his stuff?
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And I gotta tell you I agree with her.
Speaker 4: Okay, welly, the same thing. What was the reason?
Speaker 2: He was like, I needed the money?
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: He started moving funny once he was in prison, Like you know, phone calls weren't to say he wasn't doing this. He wasn't doing that. She's like, and I got two kids. She like, so I sold his ship and she goes.
Speaker 2: And now that I'm looking at how everything played out, I'm glad I did all right, the same thing.
Speaker 4: You can't blame her. I can't blame her.
Speaker 2: He's not sending her child support from prison, right right.
Speaker 1: It's funny that he left all his stuff with her, and I don't know if he got like arrested in the middle of the night and that.
Speaker 4: Stuff, that's where the stuff was.
Speaker 1: But if he was so worried about it, he should have got his mom to go and get it.
Speaker 3: I think that's who he was living with. That's because Dave said that they were dating while he got arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and while he was first in prison, they were dating, and like he said, they broke off their engagement, but she didn't know.
Speaker 4: So I was like, so you didn't break broken off engagement?
Speaker 3: Hard works, So everyone needs to have that bit of information. But yeah, I don't blame her. I would have sold this shit too, Like it's one thing I'm not getting your financial support and then you pissed me off too. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Well now that I say it your way, I guess it's right she should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine, Yard Cell.
Speaker 1: I love how she's like and I just opened my trunk and I was like, come.
Speaker 4: And get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk. Let's start with Emily and Justin rip. So eighteen months until release. I noticed on this episode, Jude, they gosh right on the screen. Eighteen months until release six days until release, and if they did not with Aisha and Michale, put nine hundred and ninety nine years until release.
Speaker 2: And I just like that is so funny and pitty. It really is. I was like, Okay, I love that they did this, Like.
Speaker 1: All are one nine years. So let's start with Emily and Justin.
Speaker 4: Okay. So it's she just irritates me to no end.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: She has such a good setup, like you're a hooker and you're a porn star, like that is makes for great television, but her personality is so lackluster. It is not I'm like, girl who is paying to fuck you? You are no fun at all. And she says all of the fun for the bedroom and you know, we just aren't allowed to see that otherwise I don't get.
Speaker 4: It, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: So she's reading a message from Justin and she was like, I feel like I should tell him I'm in Vegas now. They kept showing on the screen the Lexi in Las Vegas, which is where she was going. I was like, I'm sure this hotel does not want to be associated because that's not where she goes to film the content. That's where well, I looked up the LEXI in Las Vegas. I was like, okay, well let me see. I was like, it's not like a great hotel, but it's nice enough that they wouldn't be featured on this show.
Speaker 4: So they are.
Speaker 1: Now she's reading, okay, I should tell them mom in Vegas okay, and she goes, listen, I love creating content, and I just she's why is she not? Why does she keep saying creating content? Are you out there like selling poppy soda? Like the real Real House? What salting? What real lives and moments?
Speaker 4: Help me? Secret lives and Mormon wives? Whoa that took a second?
Speaker 2: What's that that soda place that they all do?
Speaker 3: Here? Here's the thing, her saying that she's shooting content. It is the same as on Love Is Blind. When they tell us they are what's one of.
Speaker 4: The content creators? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, when they tell us something else? What that could mean anything, including.
Speaker 4: You don't have a job account executive?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, we need further explanation.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. You're just making it. You're trying to make it sound better than what it is.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: For you to say you're shooting porn, that would pique my interest right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm creating content. I'm a content creator. So she says, I just need Justin to be understanding. You know, I'm not fully a porn star, but I want to be one. And if he wants me to send money, he doesn't have a right to tell me not to do content.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she goes into the content house and meets a dude who says, oh, yeah, like, I shoot her a lot.
Speaker 4: This is a great space.
Speaker 1: His chiron, his name is oh his name is also Justin. However, his name is just a nice cock. Just a nice cock altogether, one word, just a nice cock.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I were having to pick a porn partner, I mean that would be a standout name for me.
Speaker 2: I think I may go with that guy. Just a nice cock.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, Justin just a nice cock tells us, I don't consider myself a porn star, just a content creator. Come on, I know, Okay, care we go. Just a content creator. But I made over one hundred thousand dollars doing it last year, and fifteen percent of my content is straight and eighty five percent is gay. But he's not a gay guy. He has a Okay, he thinks of it as art, and he says, as long as I come home to my partner, I'm not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean we used to sort of say, you made one hundred thousand dollars a year, Ay, you got to fuck.
Speaker 4: I mean gay or it seems, which is fine.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I guess he's by he's not gay, but he's doing both and he's making more with the gay content. He says, but that makes sense. So mm hm, listen, I don't watch porn. I don't, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Does this guy look like a typical porn star because he looked a little pudgy to me to be a porn star.
Speaker 3: So I do watch porn occasionally. Okay, once upon a time, it was all about the guy's to be like super muscular, this great bod.
Speaker 2: It's not like that anymore.
Speaker 3: It's regular guys, some dad bots.
Speaker 2: Like everyone has a chance.
Speaker 1: To be a poor So at this point, okay, okay, okay, well that's what I was asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I guess this is just like they're putting it on only fans or porn hub or whatever. So she goes, yeah, you know, so I don't have any rough shit on my page. So I want to get some rough shit and he goes, okay, well, we could do this something over here in this chair, which I didn't understand what it was neither, and then we could do some boy girl shit on the bed, and then if you want, we can get over in the sex swing.
Speaker 4: So he's got it all, he's he's producing.
Speaker 3: He's yes, and probably got to be a cameraman somehow, some way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's nobody else there. And she goes, okay, great, okay, let's wonderful. So what are your boundaries And he says my boundaries are I can't call you baby girl, and I can't beep.
Speaker 4: Did you bleep? Did your bleep? H uh huh?
Speaker 1: And she says okay, And I have to avoid kissing because that would be like disrespectful.
Speaker 4: To my boyfriend who's in prison.
Speaker 2: Well, you fucking me up the ass, that doesn't matter. We can do that. That is not disrespectful. But for me to.
Speaker 3: Kiss, because here's the thing, the kissing means intimacy.
Speaker 1: Well we learn that from Pretty Woman. Yes I've only seen that movie like maybe once. Well that was her whole thing. She wouldn't kiss Richard Gear because she said that's too.
Speaker 4: I'm personal Okay.
Speaker 1: Hook her with the heart of gold, right, So they do some still shots of him like choking her and slapping her ass and you know whatever, and then she says, oh, the.
Speaker 4: Phones are going gets to my man, give me a minute. So she's like, oh, I have something to tell you.
Speaker 1: How I'm in vager to tell him to shoot content. So he's all mad, and it's hilarious because she's like in the bathroom of the content house, going, I have something to aliena and that porn dude is just on the bed like scrolling on his phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he goes.
Speaker 1: Shooting content is like cheating, and she was like, but you're going behind my back and getting attention, Okay. It's hilarious that the worn dude is like, hey, when you're ready, just like give me like ten minutes and then come back. You know, like I'm gonna need a little bit of fluffing warning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they didn't have enough to have a fluffer there, so you know, he's got to do it all himself and she kind of needs to hurry up.
Speaker 1: So this is her whole thing, is like, it's not cheating if I'm having sex with somebody else. His whole thing first was like, well, when you're a hooker and they choose you, that's not you choosing it, and it's a job, but the shooting content, you're choosing to do it.
Speaker 4: That's how his brain is working.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not RP. Not very smart if that's the way he sums it up. Because either way, she's having sex with someone else, either way and way and making money from it.
Speaker 1: And also I didn't understand her saying, when you're talking to Liz, you are getting attention. When I'm doing this, I'm not getting attention.
Speaker 3: Well because it's their job, because it's her job. Yeah, she's not talking to them once they're done.
Speaker 1: So I guess that's her point about Liz, Like, this is somebody you're choosing to talk to you that you.
Speaker 3: Like and you've had a relationship with before. You really don't have a reason to be talking to this person, yet you are. And she knows that Liz likes heir, that Liz has been harassing her. So in the world of porn, I see what she's saying.
Speaker 2: It may it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I'm talking to her, he says, I did mess up but talking to Liz too much. I did, and I only want to be with Emily and I shouldn't have talked to Liz.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So he says, all all that matters in this is the two of us and that we end up together, and I don't want to be toxic. I don't want to be in this toxic relationship. But if you make this choice, it could end us. And she goes, what you what are you gonna do? And he goes, if you make this choice, it's going to leave me no option. And she goes, well, I'm just thinking, like you're gonna have to be okay with it, and he goes, I'm not okay with it, so what are you going to choose?
Speaker 4: And she goes, you have to be.
Speaker 1: Supportive and he says, I'm already being supportive.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be my fucking wife.
Speaker 1: And then something else happens here and I wonder if I just forgot to write it down, But this is when like she kicks the thing at the end.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, I love the part where just a cock was looking out the door, like we only got this re renal four about another hour and a half, Like are you almost done with your prison on call because I gots I fluffed myself a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: Do you think it was interesting too that the sex swing was there.
Speaker 1: So first when I thought they're at this Lexi hotel, I was like, did they just go in and hang this sex wing Like that's gonna pull the ceiling down? And I was like, oh, this is a house specifically for porn.
Speaker 3: So if you are a person who does watch porn, you will notice sometimes that many of the locations look the same. Okay, especially if you like a particular porn star. It's like, yeah, so they have set locations where they they do it.
Speaker 1: Fascinating Okay, Aisha and Michale again, nine ninety nine years until release.
Speaker 2: This is like their section is to me, pure comedy.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It is really pure comedy.
Speaker 4: I love. Now we're calling Crystal, We're just calling her Chrissy. Chrissy. So just like.
Speaker 1: Michael never told me he has life in prison because she's learned this from Aunt Gloria. Now Chrissy arrives with no hat on. Well, I was like, whoa, look at you going out? But she puts it on right when she gets in the car with Anna Marie in the back.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that she keeps calling him Michil even though.
Speaker 2: Aunt has said that's not his name.
Speaker 3: And then also when he calls, it says, this is a.
Speaker 2: Call from Mike. Yeah, not Miguel. But she is singing with this vandity story.
Speaker 1: She's like, this man's name is Michale. He is foreign and exotic and oh Miguel.
Speaker 2: Country boy. She has got this all in her head and none of it is true.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, so okay. So she says, you know, I'm gonna have to be positive. You have to be positive to get positive results. So he calls, and Chrissy and Asha like hold hands, like, oh he's calling, he's calling.
Speaker 2: It was like the birth of Christ. This happened. It's like it's your prison boyfriend.
Speaker 1: By the way, Chrissy today, on the second day two of this trip, she took her holes annextiday. Yes they took a half, they stook the whole thing.
Speaker 4: She is so too much doubt.
Speaker 2: So much.
Speaker 3: She is like I need to be doped up to be able to match her energy in disillusion.
Speaker 2: Like I can't, I can't, I cannot do it.
Speaker 3: Be what would be the word sober, sober, of clear mind, of clear mind. No, I need to have a very fractured and fuzzy mind to match Ayisha, because this ship just does not make sense at all.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. It's so too highly intelligent.
Speaker 1: Women, yes, with very important jobs. Yes, yeah, nice house, nice life, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So the baby, the baby is dress cute, the baby.
Speaker 2: Taken care of.
Speaker 3: She's been taken care of, you know, like her keeping her schedule, her sleep schedule, her feet, the schedules.
Speaker 2: All the same.
Speaker 3: I mean, these two chicks are investigative reporters.
Speaker 4: They think so, they think right even, and I do a lot better.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: So she says, well, Michael, I put money on your books for calls. And you know, we went and saw Aunt Gloria. And he goes, oh great, what'd she have to say? And she goes, we saw the land and he goes, ah, you walk the hill and she goes, yeah, we walked to the hill and then when we got up there there was caution tape all over the ground, like does something happened? Like somebody got arrested? And he goes, I don't know anything about that. Oh gotta gooo funk goes dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever a man has gotten caught in a lie and he doesn't know how to respond to it quickly, something will always happen to the phone.
Speaker 4: Oh oh I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm sorry. The warden cut off our call.
Speaker 1: Oh we had to go to lockdown. Yeah, we get that later on. I was lockdown. Okay, all right. So Aisha and Chrissy go to the sheriff's department and they get his documents to come out. It's a huge stack, lots of drug she's oh, drug charge trucks. She's just page after page after it. He was a coke dealer.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's the fact that she saw that stack. Uh hukay.
Speaker 3: That stack was as big as all all of the Lord of the Ringing books put together.
Speaker 4: Yes, and she didn't.
Speaker 3: Say fuck that right then and there. This is how I know she is half a crazy.
Speaker 2: There's no way I would have went through that paperwork.
Speaker 4: It's crazy they did it. So he she sees, on the last page, you sent us to life.
Speaker 1: Right, So she goes all of his offenses were non violent, but because of this three strike law, he got life. And look on here it says, up to the judge's discretion, the judge could have made.
Speaker 4: A different decision.
Speaker 1: And the talking head, she says, Michuil never told me he was in for life. Never, And I am hoping we can figure out a possibility of parole. Christy says, he better start telling the truth. She has just gone off into La la land.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that she said that none of his offenses were.
Speaker 4: Violent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did have the world of cocaine is many things, including she was.
Speaker 2: Less concerned with there's probably some kid.
Speaker 3: Right now without parents because they oweded on cocaine. Because he didn't like punch a person in the left eye.
Speaker 2: This woman is crazy.
Speaker 1: He did have, you know, evading arrest, assaulting an officer.
Speaker 4: He did have a couple account Mary Payne, Oh, okay.
Speaker 3: That didn't count because I'm sure in her head the officers were.
Speaker 2: Doing something illegal to him, and he had.
Speaker 3: This is a woman who's gonna defend her man all the way through, even has a GoFundMe right now.
Speaker 4: You told me that, But I don't know if does that mean there so together or does that mean she well, I guess it does.
Speaker 2: Well, she thinks they're together. I don't know what he thinks.
Speaker 3: I mean, we would have to call Michael and McHale to figure out. You know, the answer would be somewhere there in between the two.
Speaker 4: I don't know to call Aunt Gloria, all right.
Speaker 1: So they go to the District Attorney office in Montgomery, Alabama, and they meet with Ellen, who is the former district attorney who prosecuted all these cases. First of all, I love that this old southern lady decided to come on this show.
Speaker 3: I was like, she says, she gonna get that gift card. Today she is getting the gift card mostly zip and y'all have free coffee.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll be there. I loved her because she she told it like it was.
Speaker 1: I loved her too, And she didn't seem judgy or anything. She just seems like, here's the facts, ladies. So Ellen goes, now, how did you meet him? She says, I met him on a prison dating science. She goes, and what did he say about why he was there? Yep, And she says, well, he said, you know, he had a bunch of non violent offenses drug charges.
Speaker 4: And Ellen says, now, listen.
Speaker 1: I was a prosecutor for thirty seven years and I have never seen a driving.
Speaker 4: Record worse than his. Four pages. That is just the driving record.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: To have a bad driving record that.
Speaker 4: Tastes up four pages, that is nuts.
Speaker 2: And she said, hey, I've only got one ticket in my whole.
Speaker 3: Life, one ticket.
Speaker 1: Ever, I've had a couple, but nothing. I mean, I'm pretty old to only have a go My dad has had zero. He's eighty seven, that's.
Speaker 3: His So to hear that, I'm like, what the what kind of drug was he do? I mean, no road rules applied. Road rules were applied to this guy, Like, how you do that?
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: And she goes what She goes, well, he can't be in prison for a bad driving record.
Speaker 4: She goes, okay, so what did he tell you about.
Speaker 1: The day he was a rested And she said, here's what happens. So the police had a citizen informant who made the cocaine by using the police marked money, and then the police tried to stop him, but he fled. But because we just talked about his bad driving record, his car got caught on a curve and the police were able to catch him, catch him and in Alabama to be charged with drug trafficking. You have to have more than twenty eight grams of cocaine, and he had over two and a half times more than that. He had sixty five thousand dollars worth of cocaine. Woo, that's a lot of cocaine.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of cocaine. Oh, yes, it is. That is a lot of cocaine right there.
Speaker 4: She says.
Speaker 1: So he was charged with trafficking and distribution, which is a class A family. Again, he had over two and a half times the minimum for it to be a felony of cocaine, so she says, And then he got hit with the habitual offender law. Yeah, he could die in prison.
Speaker 4: He's like, whoa, Well.
Speaker 2: That's what the nine hundred and ninety nine years implies anyway. Yeah, so Aisha was probably thinking, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was only what sixty five thousand dollars worth of cocaine.
Speaker 2: She goes, Now, if it would have been seventy I would have given up.
Speaker 3: On ho like, but it doesn't FaZe her at all that he had that much cocaine on him.
Speaker 1: Girl, she didn't say, where was he going with it? Who is he selling it?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Nope, So Ellen says he got life instead of life without possibility of parole, which means he could have the possibility to be released. And he is coming up for a parole hearing in two years, so.
Speaker 3: Okay, soon as she said, there's a possibility, that's all goofy s Aisha needed to hear. Okay, he's only been in there five years and in two years that will be seven years. That is not a good chunk of time for them to just say, yeah, we're going to release you on parole now.
Speaker 2: After you were sent us to life seven. I don't think they're going to release him after seven years, and don't they come from Michael, But michaelis fucked.
Speaker 1: Well, if he has been a model prisoner and has done things to improve himself or improve the life lives of others, then perhaps.
Speaker 3: And teaching people how to make cocaine in the common room, it's not what they're looking for.
Speaker 1: And the talking head Asia says he's been in there for five he's up for parole in two That is so much longer than what he told.
Speaker 2: Me, because you've fad like six months, right.
Speaker 1: And his in his audition tape, he said, I'm gonna be out of here in about six months, and what world.
Speaker 3: The same world that Ayesha lives in the Land of the Lulu.
Speaker 1: What is the world that Chrissy is in? Because she hadn't spoken for about we sees she's gone.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, if you take too much as and ash just you're just kind of there. You're there in body, not in spirit and soul, You're just simply there.
Speaker 2: It's just your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So okay, for some reason, now they pull over and look at cows. She's like, cool, I'm tired. Let's pull over. Look at these cows. What are they doing?
Speaker 4: Where is she from? She's from two hours away in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Okay, they have cows all over Georgia. Like, why is she acting like.
Speaker 4: Before?
Speaker 1: So he calls, Oh my god, he's calling, and she goes, listen to this. I talked to the DA today and found out that they had to follow the habitual offender law and you have life in prison and he goes, yeah, that's what I told you, but you know that's an illegal sentence. And she goes, you never told me you were in there for life, and he goes, I did, but you know I have five what I need to do?
Speaker 4: He hasn't done it.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna do what I need to do. I need to file a fourteenth Amendment violation. I gotta file a habeas corpus, saying I'm being.
Speaker 4: To help her.
Speaker 2: When he said that, day really got her juices flowing Christy too.
Speaker 4: Christy was like, oh, yeah, habeas corpus.
Speaker 2: He's a he's a smart criminal.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, he said, because I'm being held against my will. And she goes, huh and he goes, I never signed up for a life sentence, and uh, maybe you didn't understand what I told you before, But I didn't sign up for a life sentence.
Speaker 2: Okay, who would, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, So just then I watched the whole Brendan Banfield trial, which was the guy in here in Virginia who he and his nanny killed his wife. And they set up this guy to come in to pretend like he was r ap eing her, like on a fetish website, like this is my dream to pretend a guy is breaking into my house. They set up this guy to come in. The wife had no idea, She did a sleep and this guy comes in thinks he's doing this fancasy thing to this woman who has no idea what's going on? And then Brendan and the nanny come in like, oh my goodness, we're gonna have to kill this guy. And so he accidentally killed the wife too, and then like two days later, here's your new mommy.
Speaker 4: It's the nanny. Now, oh gosh, that's horrible.
Speaker 1: So this would be like Brendan Manfield gets life in prison for murdering this two people, right, And what if he was like, well.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I didn't sign up for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like there's anybody who would sign up for any prison time.
Speaker 1: He says, maybe you didn't understand what I told you, but I didn't sign up for life. So in the talking heads, she's like, against his will? Isn't everybody in prison against their will? Is anybody in there for their will? And if he had told me he had life, I would have never continued talking to him.
Speaker 4: What should I do? What if our relationship is over? Girl?
Speaker 3: You know, God don't give it all to you. God will make you work for something. If God makes you beautiful, you're probably not gonna be the smartest person. He made her smart but yet so dumb at the same goddamn time.
Speaker 4: No street smarts.
Speaker 3: Which is odd because we get a preview of her daughter and her daughter south like she's got all the smarts, including street smarts.
Speaker 4: And she's like, get this baby doll out of here. That is no.
Speaker 3: Her daughter's like you about sister. Why y'all didn't tell me y'all was going to town. I wanta kept her. I want to capt her. We would have went to build a bell the American girl down's stop.
Speaker 2: I need to spend more time with my sister next time.
Speaker 3: Instead of going over there with the prison, leave my sister here with me.
Speaker 2: That is the craziest shit.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if she's like, listen, I've got to go to town for work, can you keep your sister? And she's like, sure, Mom, bring that doll over here.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: Mom tastes that doll everywhere. I don't think that was surprise her daughter at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's so funny. Okay.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, he explains, I hired a lawyer who screwed me over. I signed a five year plea agreement and the judge gave me those five years. Then I got called back to court and told I had a life sentence, but I had no legal representation the guy just didn't speak up for me and took my money.
Speaker 4: Okay. Now, if all that is true, then he can file.
Speaker 1: Failure to receive proper representation or whatever that's called.
Speaker 4: He can file that like his lawyer wasn't working for him. Okay, okay. So if that's the case, then get on it.
Speaker 3: That may be why she is doing the GoFundMe so she can hire a real lawyer case and hire another lawyer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, good luck. I was just trying to think where does what's her name live?
Speaker 1: But they live in Iowa or something thing where they went to that guy who had been a prisoner and he was like, I'm a paralegal and I'm going.
Speaker 4: To help you with your case. No, it was Letitia, Latitia and Keith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all he all we saw him do was flip through papers. All I know is that I will be greatly upset with Ayisha and she takes away from little Anna Marie's college phones to help this man get out of prison.
Speaker 2: That will be too much for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's move on to uh Gigi and Mumu and Benita.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, okay, I got a spoiler for you.
Speaker 4: Oh good Okay, let's hear it. Spoiler coming in.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, spoiler coming in. And I just saw it is.
Speaker 3: We do know that Gigi and Mumu are together, at least they were last night because they were bowed up from Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Really so moumou gets out and goes with Gigi.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we don't know if that was the flow of it, all right.
Speaker 2: Somehow they are. They went together for Valancine's Say.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you that my husband because I told you his company is based in Baltimore, so I knew where a lot of this stuff was, and Baltimore is where we went for the Johns Hopkins appointment.
Speaker 4: So when we went there, I was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, that's the place where the people loved here and lock up met up. Never mind, but he went this past week to the aquarium. Baltimore's got the coolest aquarium, and he sent us a picture like all the sharks going around them while they were having dinner.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 4: It was really cool. It's good that six weeks until release nine nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like realistic release time. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Benita is reading her first of all, she's like got stuff all over her bed. That she says is mumos and she's got to take a break from it. So she goes into her den. She's reading her Scorpio horoscope and she says, his mom is coming to get his stuff. He's going to be so mad, and you know he's coming home soon. And he does not know that.
Speaker 4: I have sold some of his stuff. You know, he likes flashy stuff, clothes, jewelry, cars, glasses, shoes.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I sold some of it to people around the neighborhood. I just opened up the trunk and it didn't matter what I sold it for.
Speaker 4: He didn't know.
Speaker 1: But when he finds out if I sold one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars one one five zero zero zero worth of clothes and the car, she says it real quick and the car and the car for seventeen thousand dollars total. Well, he doesn't need to know that. Anyway, I'm waiting on my video call. My heart is a palpitating.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think she should have done a little bit better with the seal, because that was like a flash cell.
Speaker 2: I mean, especially when you throw in a car.
Speaker 4: And when she said I was in the car, I was like damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm sure if we're just judging by the way that she describes him, it wasn't like a Chevy Cruise or something like that. No, probably a pretty expensive vehicle.
Speaker 1: He said his stuff was worth over two fifty K, and she has sold over one fifteen K of it, but probably seventeen k.
Speaker 4: The math is not good there.
Speaker 3: Well, does she look like she's good at math? She says, she talked while she's good at math. She's yeah, you could, but you have to put successful entrepreneur. We haven't heard that. All we know is that she makes it dick shaped waffles.
Speaker 4: How did I already forget about that? I'd already forgotten.
Speaker 2: I will never forget about that. I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now we see demand calls goddess and she says, I'm mad at you.
Speaker 4: I'm mad at you.
Speaker 1: You know how me I get to overthinking and I've been overthinking about these baby mothers and how you didn't tell them about me, And he goes, I just can't get on the phone and tell all them. Yeah, I got a new girl. I'm not trying to get out of here and start off with them on bad terms. I mean and then I kind of get I kind.
Speaker 2: Of get that.
Speaker 3: I kind of especially if you got a crazy when they're like, well you can't see your baby or that says you got a new girlfriend.
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 1: I do, and he goes, I'm not trying to get out of here and start off on bad terms, and he goes, just be patient, you know, especially with Beanita, because she's got all my stuff and so right now she feels like she's in control, and uh, she's not really wanting to give me up.
Speaker 4: She thinks you're engaged. Yeah, so we're talking head.
Speaker 1: Gigi goes, you know, I caught him in a lie, and I need to know what's going on. And you know, he is the love of my life. But never trust a man one and I will get to the bottom of.
Speaker 2: It, especially when in prison. I mean, yeah, I'm not looking.
Speaker 4: Good girl, So I'm talking head.
Speaker 1: He says, I've been in jail for two years and Banita still has all my personal items and she knows I worked very hard for my funds, and so I need to see all of it when I get out.
Speaker 3: I was wondering when Benita was gonna catch on to what was really happening, and she finally did.
Speaker 2: But she was just really quick to the slow.
Speaker 4: Meaning that he's got another girl.
Speaker 3: No, meaning like, if you're getting out of prison and we're together, why is your mom picking up all your shit.
Speaker 2: And moving it to her place? Right?
Speaker 4: Because aren't you gonna come here?
Speaker 2: Because aren't you gonna come here?
Speaker 3: But she was really quick to the slow and she finally figured it out while.
Speaker 4: She was talking to him. Yeah, next week's gonna be good. So he tells Gigi.
Speaker 1: He says, look, once I get out, I'm gonna let all the baby mothers know that you are the queen of my kingdom.
Speaker 4: And we are locked in and she's like, oh, she even rolls her eyes at that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, it was bad.
Speaker 1: So then he calls Benita and she goes, why haven't you called me? And he goes, oh, you know, we're on lockdown and anyway, and it's locked down and we couldn't anyway, So what are you wearing? And she says, I'm wearing a pink romper something.
Speaker 3: That it wasn't a wroper, it was like a one piece spand that it was bad.
Speaker 2: Scholar has ship like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why it's not what is that it's not flattering on anyone.
Speaker 4: No, not even with any great body, because it looks like it was not flat.
Speaker 2: It's just weird.
Speaker 1: And then they talk about sucking toes for a second. And then remember he said that to her too, to gg too. He must to be into sucking toes because he said that to Gigi on the first episode.
Speaker 3: That's the last day a woman wants. As a man who sucks everybody's toes, you.
Speaker 4: He's an equal opportunity to sucker.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately all toes are not equal.
Speaker 4: That's very true, that's very true.
Speaker 2: Just suck them all.
Speaker 4: So she tells us.
Speaker 1: Benita tells us, you know, when you're with somebody in prison, you were doing that time with them, and god, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The last time I had.
Speaker 1: Sex was twenty twenty two, a few days before he went in. We'll have to open up my legs. You're gonna need to put some old down there, like some WD forty.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel as though they had plenty.
Speaker 3: Maybe she needs to give with Emily, so Emily could tell her. Look, no, they actually create lines and lines and lines of products that help you don't have to go to the auto repair store to get the lube.
Speaker 1: Please put get it just like that lady that put gorilla glue in her hair.
Speaker 4: Please do not put WD forty in your badge. Please.
Speaker 1: So Deman tells her, my mom's gonna come in a few days and I get all my stuff, not half of it, not a few things, all of it.
Speaker 4: I know how you are.
Speaker 2: She plays games yeah.
Speaker 1: And she goes, what do you mean I've been here the whole time. Why are you questioning me? And now you're moving, funny? Why is your mother coming to get your stuff because you're moving funny? And he goes, why are you threatening me with my own clothes? He says, you need to give everything, you need to take everything to my mother, and Benita goes, you just said she was coming here to me, Yeah, talking to He to mine says, look, Banita.
Speaker 4: Is a firecracker. She will go off quick.
Speaker 1: And Banita thinks I'm coming home to her, and Gigi thinks I'm coming to her, But I think I'm just going to go live with my mother.
Speaker 2: You feel me, and I've got the smartest thing you can do.
Speaker 1: And he goes, I got to alleviate what I had to go through, and hear being locked up, like, if I go, yeah with one of these girls, I won't be locked up.
Speaker 2: That's not the smartest thing that he said.
Speaker 1: It is, it is, And then he says to her to Banita, he goes, I'm not trying to come home to two pos and have you also be my probation officer.
Speaker 4: She says, who is policing you in for what?
Speaker 2: Boo?
Speaker 1: And he says, now, you aren't given away my chains and my watches and none of my ship, right.
Speaker 2: She's like, I ain't given away.
Speaker 1: I sold it and she goes no, and he goes, what about my clothes and my other jewelry? And she goes, I did two years with you, and I am like a detective and I'm going to figure out if you're up to something, And he goes, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You're the one I love?
Speaker 2: God? Man, ain't shit, I swear.
Speaker 4: What what will? Gigi said when she sees that we don't know because they don't give us a reunion, I know that's true.
Speaker 3: Well yes, well, I mean if she saw the episode on Friday, you know what I mean, it wasn't too bad because she's with them on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there, I go, will you send me their instagrams because I don't follow either one of them.
Speaker 2: I don't follow them either.
Speaker 3: I think I saw that on the corner to Amber, so she yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Monique and Titus Mary Payne.
Speaker 2: I am so sick.
Speaker 4: Of Monique, your friend, she's your friend. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And when I'm not sick of Monique, I'm tired of Monique.
Speaker 2: Please let this be moniques last season.
Speaker 3: She never needs to return again.
Speaker 1: I did it say at the beginning X amount of weeks or days until released, because if it said it, I didn't write that.
Speaker 3: See, he's still in there. I don't remember the years, but he's still currently in there. Okay, she has to be one of the most lackluster people we've ever seen on this show.
Speaker 4: I felt bad for her.
Speaker 1: She's been through a lot, especially when you saw and this is not a shaming because she's working on but we saw what she looked like before, like when she was six months pregnant and when she had the baby. So obviously she has had severe trauma. I think that led her, you know, I don't know. And then and then obviously she's got significant trauma and body issues and all that that makes her not want to see anybody in person and not have any real relationships.
Speaker 2: Just back worries.
Speaker 4: It's very it's sad to me.
Speaker 3: Well, take that all away. She still has a very dull personality.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know, can we agree?
Speaker 4: Can we can agree? But I just feel bad?
Speaker 2: Okay I did, I do too?
Speaker 3: And then I don't because look, she's kind of a liar and a scammer as well.
Speaker 4: Oh true, And she's definitely not going to see him in prison, definitely not.
Speaker 2: Why did you even move there?
Speaker 3: Like there's always going and I'm at the point now I don't blame him for being upset about that because he's like, why did you even move?
Speaker 4: And why did she move there? It's weird because she's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's.
Speaker 1: Stayed in Chicago with their sisters because they, yeah, they really know her and love her.
Speaker 2: You know, And she needs to SUP. She needs the adult supervision that they provide.
Speaker 3: What happened, She got out of their eyesight for a minute and she fail.
Speaker 4: So that's true. Whoa Okay?
Speaker 1: So we open with her still on the phone with him, telling him he's gonna be single if he doesn't apologize and take accountability for calling her a dumb bitch and she is like boop, hangs up.
Speaker 4: She shows her sisters she's blocked.
Speaker 1: Him, and she tells them, I don't know what his deal is. I think he just lacks emotional intelligence, like he's been in there too long.
Speaker 4: He doesn't understand how to talk to people.
Speaker 1: And they say, look, he's not even home yet, and he's not capable of being there for you while he's in prison, like he's not the guy for you. You need to take care of yourself. All of this is over a man you have never even seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very true, and they're.
Speaker 1: Talking to have Monique tells us whenever she shows her true self, she always gets burned. And she says, my future is really unclear. I don't know what to do. But you don't come across the love like this very often.
Speaker 2: Well, we haven't seen what kind of love it is. It looks like a love fell.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look what we have.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Then she reminds us of that she lost a baby named Malia. She gave birth to this baby is six months old, and she and the baby daddy used to fight all day long. She was very stressed, and she thinks that's what put her into early labor. She went through all of it alone. Her child died in her arms. She was alone, and.
Speaker 4: She said it made her very cautious of who she allows into her life, and if he wants to be with her, he has to apologize and be very clear with his plans. Cautious of who you let into your life. This is the second prisoner prison exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you said the words right out of my mouth.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, girl.
Speaker 1: So while she's doing her interview, somebody knocks up the door, and I guess we're supposed to believe is Titus has gotten out of prison? What were they try trying to make us believe here? They're like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, she also made it so like the producers could see through the fucking door, So.
Speaker 2: Like, who is that?
Speaker 4: They don't know?
Speaker 1: I did like she opens it up and its cousin Jamal, who has gotten worse marvel mouth since last time we saw him.
Speaker 3: He does, and I think he is also wanted currently by Oh I can't remember why, but he wanted.
Speaker 4: He's very attractive, he's cute.
Speaker 2: Titus is not, but his cousin who is really his play.
Speaker 4: Cousin it's not really his cousin, right, it's just no prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So cousin slash sister cousin slash not cousin, Jamal walks in and he says, Titus asked me to come over and check on you. Said you fell or something. And she goes, m I blocked him, and he goes, oh, okay, well that's why he can't get in touch with you. And then, of course, surprise, surprise, Titus calls Jamal right and he says, I'm here to go right now.
Speaker 4: You woult have talked to her, and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, yeah, of course, and she goes, what up, I'm in the middle of an interview.
Speaker 4: I'm busy.
Speaker 2: She knows. She's happy as ill, and he says.
Speaker 1: Look, we both said things we regret. Well, that's not an apology, that's not true. Yeah, and I don't think she said anything she regrets.
Speaker 2: Didn't say anything bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she says, no, you need to apologize.
Speaker 4: Calling me a dumb bitch is not cool.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that actually, you calling me a dumb bitch would have been worth the trip to prison so I could slap your ass in the face.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and the talking head he says, it's important for her to meet my family, and her missing out on that on that meeting was disrespectful. I show everybody respect, and I thought that was disrespectful. You know, I show respect. I expect it back. And he says, and I hope no one would fake a faint.
Speaker 4: That's weird. And then he says, if you're faking faints, man, you need to relax.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing, Titus, we don't know if it was a fake faints or not.
Speaker 4: We think it might have been a fake face.
Speaker 2: I lean on the side that it was quite fake.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I think it was a fall, but it was a faint.
Speaker 1: Now, so on the phone, he says, you want an apology, but I am old one too. So he means about the ghosting on the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here's the thing in order, she won't apologize for because she won't admit.
Speaker 2: That it was fair she shed ghosted, Yeah, which yeah she did.
Speaker 1: This isuzz and he says, also, you're in this same state with me, but you have never come to visit me. I've never got to see you. And Jamal goes, that's the biggest thing. That's the biggest thing, Like you're right here, okay, co signer, and he says, he goes, I got real love for you, sweetheart, will you accept my apology? And she goes, I didn't hear an apology. And you say you have real love for me or you love me.
Speaker 2: There's a difference.
Speaker 1: There's a difference. And he says, I said I love you, and she says it's not what she said. He goes, okay, I apologize now when you come to see me, and she's like.
Speaker 2: That's all she needed to hear.
Speaker 3: Okay girl, and poor title she still ain't coming here, has a better chance of me and you coming to visit it, and my ass would do.
Speaker 2: It just to be fucking nosy.
Speaker 1: So you know, she says, I'm going to go schedule to visit right now, and he's like, okay, great. So in the talking head he says she has planned to visit me a few times and not come.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So that's of course.
Speaker 1: Why he thinks the fanna was fake, because she's done this like twenty times.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't argue with anything that he's saying. I really can't because who knows what the other excuses were, right, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure every time it had something to do with her health or bron toe or something like that.
Speaker 2: So he's frustrated and I can't fault.
Speaker 1: Him for that, and he says, if she doesn't come this time, I'm really gonna have to rethink this relationship. And if you get broken up with a man in prison.
Speaker 2: That's pretty fucking pretty bad. Yeah, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: So she says to production, is this over, I need to go do a video call with my man, my man, my man. So next time on Ash's daughter is like, now I know you're not dating somebody in prison, and she's like.
Speaker 2: Don't yell.
Speaker 4: Your sister's trying to take a nap.
Speaker 2: You know how she is when she don't get her full nap.
Speaker 4: Hush man. Uh.
Speaker 1: Then it seems Emily is going to have lunch with Justin's grandmother because he says, have fun having lunch with your grandmother in law, and she jokes, hey, grandma, I'm a hooker.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't don't traumatize grandma.
Speaker 2: Like some things need to be hidden from grandmother's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a grandfather would have been cool with it, but a grandmother not so much.
Speaker 1: Kaylee is modeling some lingerie or something, and it was like blurred out.
Speaker 2: And by the way it is, she's the one. She don't need to be doing it.
Speaker 1: This whole episode, they were flashing to things that they were like coming up next, and then it never happened. They flashboard into Kaylee in the car crying about picking up what's this Mikey. And then they also said Gigi and her mom, who was smoking a big joint, talking about he's got the upper hand, and they never showed us that.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt s we do this every season. Matt Sharp plays us for pickles right all the time. And we just set we accept it.
Speaker 4: We did we did we have to? I mean, yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: Felicia of Felicia and Rich says she talks to about twenty four men a day.
Speaker 4: She's got that Lizzie level.
Speaker 1: She's going to need to hire a secretary and an assistant to help her keep track of that ship.
Speaker 2: I can barely talk to one to day. Wow, and this she's talking about it twenty four My nerves would be fried.
Speaker 4: So that's how she's that's how she's getting all that money. She's just banking it.
Speaker 2: All right, you do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: I get it, And we see Rich yell at her fuck you.
Speaker 1: Then okay, yeah this is their only season. Yeah, this is this might be the last scene. Gigi goes with Mumu's mom to meet Banita. And let's say Bonita is coming out of like a warehouse or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but that talk that she had on, she doesn't she does not wear appropriate things Banita. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Was it like a one shoulder I came trying to remember it was like a one shoulder leather.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, such a cute. And you know what, I will say this in the video that I saw where she's talking about why she sold all the Mumu stuff, she looks great.
Speaker 4: She's very cute, and so she's very cute.
Speaker 3: She's very cute. But she had her hair done. She's got hair extensions in. It was done nice.
Speaker 2: Like I can't understand what she was saying.
Speaker 3: I'll send it to you because it was sent to me a few times, so I'll send.
Speaker 4: It to you.
Speaker 2: But she looks Yeah, she's a very cute girl.
Speaker 3: But then you look at her outfits and how she cares herself, and it's like, oh, but we didn't see the outfit in this video. We just saw all the face and all the hair and she yeah.
Speaker 1: Great, well both of these both of these girls are actually really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I keep looking out the window because it's raining, and I keep hoping that it's gonna stop, because I have had a tornado.
Speaker 3: You did, h It didn't land here, but we were in a tornado warning. And all I know is one minute everything was cool, then the sky just completely opened up.
Speaker 2: Oh and it was pouring thunder lightning.
Speaker 3: Poor Marvel had to get a little soothing treat, yeah, to calm him down, because, as I told you, since Sushi died, he's scared a very goddamn loud noise because Sushi and all his five pounds, was the protector of the house.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: What what soothing treat did you give Marble?
Speaker 2: I'll have to sing your picture of it.
Speaker 3: But he knows how it makes him feel, because he's always like, oh, I take it because it is gonna calm his eyes down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we finally took it. We have something called Heavenly Hounds, and.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's like it's like a cookie, but it says like you don't let him eat the whole thing.
Speaker 4: So we always give Violet like half and.
Speaker 1: Ginger won't eat it at all because she doesn't like the taste of peanut butter. We have to give Ginger Ginger just pure trizidone. But I'd love to know what it is. If you could give it to him to calm down in the moment, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it lasts like a couple of hours. You can only give it to him once a day. Yeah, but I only use it like emergency emergency, said situations. Yeah, so he fucking loves the Taste's like, oh, give me more, Mommy.
Speaker 4: Give me more, Ginger.
Speaker 1: If I'll do anything that's regarding food, She's like, fine, if it's food, I'll have it. But Ginger is more like, what are you trying to give me? I'm suspicious.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how Marvel is with these trees, because I think he has, you know, realized when she gives me this, I'm zoned out. Yeah, and he's like, I don't want to be zoned out. I need to be fully alert. So it takes some a minute before he'll actually take it. I actually say, if you don't take it, I'm gona stuff it in your mouth.
Speaker 2: And he's fine, if you want to be violent, I'll take it. He eats it as slow as a sloth with eat.
Speaker 1: Something, and he's giving you the side out like I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: God, I tell you what. I have to tell this story before we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know, none dog people don't understand how dog people how we communicate with their dogs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I talk.
Speaker 3: To my dogs that they are full humans, like they understand every single thing.
Speaker 2: So last night, so.
Speaker 3: The boys they have their food, but I chop up ham and put it in there too.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: So last night Marvel.
Speaker 3: Was in the best at Marvel, did you eat all your dog food today.
Speaker 2: Or did you just pick out the meat? And he looks at me because he does that sometimes, and I said, tell the truth. He just kind of looked at me.
Speaker 3: I said, okay, well, Daddy's gonna go right now to go check your food to see if you only ate the meat. When James stood up, that dog flew off the bed straight into his kennel and hurry up and ate the rest of the food.
Speaker 1: That's funny because I think he probably knew James's gonna go take it away.
Speaker 3: You know, I have no idea, but I looked at jameson you tell me These motherfuckers don't understand everything they say that.
Speaker 2: We say, he knew, but I've never done that before, ever, ever, ever.
Speaker 3: It was the first time I said, Daddy's gonna go in there and check to see if you ate all your food.
Speaker 2: If you eat all your food, you're gonna be in trouble. He ran off this best so fast he couldn't even get traction. It was so fast, and he beat James in there.
Speaker 3: James goes, he went in there and ate all that food. I was like, see, I knew. I knew he had picked all the ham out and left the dog food.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's just like when we go to get the food out to feed Violet and Ginger. Ginger sits on the couch because she knows somebody will bring her food to her and feed.
Speaker 4: Her couch to the couch.
Speaker 1: She goes to sit on the couch like I'm ready, And then we get a little paper towel. We fout the food on the paper towel and she eats it off of that.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say, my boys, they all have designated places, but Saki and Marvel they eat in their crates.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, we have no crates. We have no crtes.
Speaker 2: I don't like crates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've learned to appreciate the crates because of the simple fact that the two dogs don't get.
Speaker 2: Along all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And so then Sushi will I mean Saki will take.
Speaker 4: A nap afterwards.
Speaker 2: He needs a break this no no, no, no. Marvel is the one who needs and deserves the breaks. Sake has no chill, like, no chill at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Well she's a puppy. He's a puppy. I always say she he's a puppy.
Speaker 2: He's a newborn baby.
Speaker 3: Actually, Mary Paint, That's what I tell him, He's a newborn baby.
Speaker 1: If anybody is still with us, because people are like, what are they gonna stop talk about their dogs? If anybody's still with us, everybody, make sure you're following us on social media the Libra Lounge with Keisha and Pink Shade Pod. And remember we are covering over on the ten dollars level of Prime. We are doing a rewatch of Platfell. But most importantly, it's Love is Blind season. It's Love is Blind, Ohio. It's really good. It's really good.
Speaker 3: If it's a it's a slow burnt off.
Speaker 2: It starts off really slow, but the heat has picked up.
Speaker 4: It is picked up.
Speaker 1: We'll see that seven eight nine recaps will be out on Wednesday, and some shit happens.
Speaker 4: Nice. Yeah, it's good, And.
Speaker 1: Of course I'll be here tomorrow TLCA Tuesday with Kimberly. This week on Pop and Bravo, I have Alisa Rosen chatting Bravo, so you know, we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about the Shawls the Valley.
Speaker 1: We have not been Nobody I have recorded with is watching it. I'm gonna see if Alasa is watching it because I'm watching it.
Speaker 4: It is so I think it's good.
Speaker 2: It's to me, it is the best reality TV show that's on right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it's really good.
Speaker 2: I've been watching it.
Speaker 4: I'm not caught up.
Speaker 1: I'm one behind, but I I've been watching it and I think it's great. So I don't know if Elise. Every time i'm like doing Bravo, I'm like, are you watching Persian Valley? No, I'm like, okay, because I just you know, go with whatever the other person's watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's so freaking good. Like if I'm gonna ask Lisa right now watch it? Yeah a lot of people that live in California, like Alisa, will watch The Valley, you know, because it's where they live and they want to see it. I'm gonna ask her if she's watching it. And that's it, everybody. Again, make sure you're following us on social media, go over to our podcast, leave a five star review wherever you can. Thank you very much, we appreciate ate it. And if you want more of us, you can hear Three Loves Blind episodes on Wednesday and blackfelf Yes
Speaker 4: Okay, bye bye