Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook. We got some things. Some things have gone on in the past week in our country, around the world. I'm sure you've heard of some of these things. So we're gonna start off talking about the Clinton cross examination briefly. We're not gonna spend too much time on it because yeah, I only pulled up one article, kind of like the key Takeaways. We can have our own discussions of that, for sure, and I'm looking forward to it. But it's not like this was some sort of earth shattering revelation that we didn't already suspect, but that definitely is a thing that took place. Then we're gonna talk a little bit about the situation going on in Ecuador right now. Some Delta boys of getting it in an Ecuador for some drug cartel wars, positive things in my opinion. We got some Russian jets that were just shot down from some Norwegian jets allegedly. We're gonna read about that. America has just recently launched their new shiny rocket toy. I'll read a little bit about that one as well, And of course we are going to be talking a good amount about the situation in Iran. There's a lot it. Basically every two hours, it seems, there's new things that have come out, new information, and all of these things. And you know, I've gotten a lot of shit in the past from my analysis of how America's military stacks up against every other military on Earth. And I understand that I'm biased on this, I get it. I'm an American, I'm a veteran, so clearly I have a little bit of a home field advantage bias when it comes to American military mit as opposed to anyone else on earth. What I will say, and I remember, just a couple of weeks ago, as a matter of effact, one of the cult members was disagreeing with my stance in the comments section, which is fine. He very well within his rights to disagree with me, it's cool. And he had made a mention about how I said that Canada's military was laughable and how like, pretty much if the Canadian civilian population wanted to rise up and secede or something along these lines, they could absolutely do it because the Canadian military is laughable and he had made a mention of like, oh my god, you think they're so crap and this and this. They have the air force, they have this, they have this, and I was like, bro, they're twenty seventh on Earth. They're behind Algeria and Vietnam. Like yeah, I stand by my statement. The Communaitian military is a laughing stock and so fine, cool, cool. The Iranian military and I'm not looking at it as of right now because it's it is currently a shell of what it was three weeks ago. But just for the sake of conversation, I looked up where the uh on Tony says Canada has beaten the USA at war twice, but not since eighteen fourteenth. Yo, okay, okay, we're talking about since the advent of jet propulsion and shit, Tony, come on now. But but I mean, and I'm not saying that can is a bunch of pussies either, Like, just so we're all clear here, I'm saying that the Canadian military as opposed to the American military as of twenty twenty I'll just use twenty twenty five as an example, right because we're still early. In twenty twenty six, they were ranked twenty seventh, which is not a good look for our northern neighbors, right, But whatever, fun they're doing them and they're not a threat. I'm not worried about that. What I'm saying is Iran's military was ranked sixteenth on Earth. As of last year, Israel's was ranked fifteenth. So just we're all clear. I know a lot of people think that Iran's military was like super capable in this and all not really like they There's a massive gap between the number five spot and the number two spot in the American mil or not or excuse me, the world military might it's it's not close by any stretch of the imagination. And I understand that America is like away outlier as far as the statistics and figures go. But even still, Israel was ranked number fifteen, Iran was ranked number sixteen, and because of the way, yeah, I know they've up there. No no, no, we're not gonna get in Iran right now. We got other things we're gonna talk about first. Then we're gonna get to the Iranian conversation. I can't wait to break all this down with y'all in here. A little back and forth on it for anybody who is just tuning in on the Spotify or the Apple podcast. What you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash Cajun Knight. There's only one tier for entry, and come join us every Wednesday night to be a part of the conversation. And as always, it's the only place to get these shows commercial. Oh shit, oh shit, my button fucked up. I thought I was doing that the right way. It just fucked up on them. But yeah, if you want to get these shows commercial free and support the Cajun Night and come be a part of the conversation Cajun Night patroon dot com slash kJ night. That is anyway, all right, without further ado, let us get to it. So we're gonna start off talking about the Clinton I don't want to say deposition. They use that term. It's more like a cross examination. It is what it is. So these are the top ten moments from them anyway, from the Bill Clinton deposition of Epstein. All right, So number one, Clinton admits that he took plane trips with Epstein. All right, fair enough, Yes, he said I did take those plane trips with him. And you have the right to ask those questions. Thank you for asking the prosecutor if he's got the right to ask the fucking prosecuting questions. That's yeah, dude. He tried really hard to come across as just this good old man trying to be somebody's Paul Paul. I don't really remember. That was so long ago, you know whatever, But yeah, I was. I guess I was there. I don't really know. And it's like, dude, no, no, there is way too many pictures, there's way too many videos. There's way too many times that you were on that plane, and those flight logs have been released, so like this, and you flew there once or twice to kind of make a little deal happen. You were a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express. But anyway, moving on number two, Clinton was asked about allegedly getting backrubs during flights with Epstein. Clinton was asked during his deposition about a young woman who went on a two thousand trip on the year two thousand trip to Africa. Was she or any other young female on that trip underage at that time? He says, no, not that I'm aware of. He said that he did get a back rub while I was on the trip. Again, it's again, you could just plead the fifth You could do that, but you're not gonna but all right. Number three Clinton denied that he ever visited Epstein's island. Now that is an understood falsehood. He said, did you ever visit Epstein's Little Saint James Island? He said no. Now, now, once again, y'all understand, there are is pictures of him at Epstein's Island. There's pictures of him in hot tubs. There is pictures of him doing those things that we can see with our eyeballs, and somehow it's it's yeah, sure, run with it. You know he We have no idea. He just made that up. I don't know. I never went to the island anyway. Moving on, Clinton says he wrote Epstein a letter for his fiftieth birthday. Yes, why did you write this letter, the interview asked Clinton. He says, why did I because I was requested to contribute a nice letter for his birthday book. Well, that's that's a vibe. Number six Clinton said the letter he wrote was a was not a bad letter. It doesn't matter. You're showing familiarity with the guy. Number seven Bill, by the way, this all Bill, not killery. Bill confirmed the hot tub pictures taken of him and Brunei. During the deposition, Clinton was asked about a picture of him in a hot tub, which was taken in Brunei. Do you call the details of this photo or call the photo being taken? Clinton as he said, no, I don't think I ever knew the photo was taken. That's ridiculous because he posed for it. But okay, and there's multiple it's not like just one picture. But yeah, all right. Number eight. Clinton described his relationship with Epstein as cordial during the time. I was cordial when he asked. When he was asked about Clinton or Epstein rather, Number nine, Clinton said he is coming up on his eightieth birthday, but said he tries to remember details, like he brought this up like, oh, I'm getting old, eighty years old, but I'll try to remember what. Okay, Like, bro, it's a bad look, you know, damn good and well, especially this famous of a case and this dude who literally saved you and your wives careers. You're telling me you have no real recollection of him. That's interesting. Clinton described Epstein as a vacuum cleaner. Okay, so well, at first, he really seemed to be like a vacuum cleaner, like he really wanted information. There was nothing overtly manipulative about it. So for those that don't know, and I've talked about this before, and y'all co look this up. When old Billium and Killery left the White House in you know, ninety nine, two thousand, Bush takes over, you know, you know the jam, right, it should be noted they were broke when they left the White House. And I don't mean, like, you know, filing for bankruptcy, but they were just a few years away from doing so. And that is because of poor money management while they were in office. That's fine, this happens. Epstein is the one that took them and put them on the speaking circuit and they started doing all these big speaking engagements and getting paid very handsomely for their time. He's also the reason why either of them have written book, because he's the one that put them in contact with transcribers and publishing houses. So if it wasn't for Epstein, Bill and Killery would be absolutely destitute at this time. So that's why it's so crazy to hear Old Billiams say that he didn't really know the guy. They were just kind of cordial you know. Yeah, I was in a hot tub with him in Brunei with these topless girls and all these things. Yes, that was a frequent flyer on his plane. Yes there's evidence of me at his island. Yes, all these things. But like I don't know, he was just kind of a face in the crowd, to be honest with you, it's it's embarrassing to him and insulting to us in my own personal opinion. But anyway, that's something that took place this week. Now, moving on, Trump administration launches US military operations in Ecuador, so this is from Al Jazeera. Critics have questioned the increasing scope and deadly consequences of US anti narcotics operations in Latin America. So for anybody who does not know, basically, do you remember how Trump reclassified cartels as terrorist organizations, which I'm in favor of, to be honest with you. And it's not even because of some sort of a war on drugs. It's not because of the illegals that are making their way across the border whatever else they have done. By all definitions state sponsored well, I al wanst say state sponsored terrorism, although they kind of run the states. I mean, I think we're pinching here is here. My point is they have done terroristic things like committing violence for political aims. That is the textbook definition of terrorism. They are more ruthless in a lot of cases, what better armed and trained than their local military or police force. So I got no problem with just looking at the geography of it. You had to say that Iran is a threat to us. We could argue about this. To say that, you know, North Korea is a threat to US, I disagree, But there's some people that truly believe that. To say that the cartels are a threat to the mainland United States, I think that's actually a way closer to home situation, and I do believe that they are a threat to us and our our safety. Sam, you have your hand raised before I read this article. What you got? I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: If people don't want to think that cartels are territors, NAT remind you that after Pablo Spargat got x out from UH the UH the Senate of Columbia because he was trying to become el president, the he was he got he at this point he was already being investigated as an arcle. He he was already getting uh, he was already the dawn of his family and everything, and he's already being investigated for the drugs and everything.
Speaker 1: So he decides, you know what, they made a mock of me.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a blow up this planing with that that the president is flying on.
Speaker 1: And he does.
Speaker 2: He kills He not only does he kill the president, he kills a playing for I think two hundred something people. And not just that, but he also had his guys go throughout metay In and just gotten down a ton of people.
Speaker 1: He did that for sure, and that's what I'm saying, and that was Escobar, and I understand that he was particularly ruthless and all these things. However, the current cartel, that's what I was about to say, he's he is pretty tame compared to the people that are running the cartels these days. And it's not even just because he's willing to commit acts of violence on his own people. He's willing to do that across country borders and even into the United States. So moving on here, So, the United States government has announced that it is collaborating with Ecuador to combat terrorists and they use that quote unquote in South American country. On Wednesday, US Southern Command, the military unit overseeing operations in Central and South America, posted that the joint efforts had already begun. In Ecuador. Ecuador announces the thirty percent tariff on Columbia over drug trafficking. One survivor reported that two was killed in a US boat strike in the Eastern Pacific, and Ecuador hikes tariffs on Colombian imports to fifty percent starting March first. Okay, so, on March third, Ecuadorian and US military forces launched operations against designated terrorist organizations in Ecuador. That's from General Francis Donovan. The operations are powerful, are a powerful example of the commitment of the partners in Latin America and the Caribbean to combat the scourge of narco terrorism. The statement was accompanied by video footage of military helicopters taking off, as well as black and white aero surveillance imagery of figures boarding helicopters on the ground. Now, I saw those videos, and I don't think it's in this article. But you can find them and it's not like you have to like nowhere to look. No, No, they're on YouTube. Pretty easy to find them. I'm not one hundred percent that's Delta Force or Green Berets or what. What I am saying is that because these terrorists are yeah, the cartels are listed as terrorist organizations, the United States can now use Tier one assets against them, i e. The snatching of Maduro. So if that is true, I'm not sure if these are Green Berets. I'm not sure if these are Delta guys. I'm not sure what, but I do believe these are something of the Special Operations Community, which yeah, they're going in and they're doing something in Ecuador right now, I have a feeling we're gonna be hearing the echoes of that over the next few days, if not weeks, So stand by for that same way. For the record, remember a few months back, we talked about how Trump had openly announced that the CIA was in Venezuela conducting some sort of operation with like two months later, Maduro gets snatched up. While these dudes are listening to uh Love Sosa. I'm just throwing it out like it's a thing. And so right now we have some of our guys, top tier dudes in Ecuador. I have a feeling we're gonna be hearing about that very soon. Anyway, moving on, the announcement appeared to be a part of US President Donald Trump's broader push against criminal networks and drug cartels in Latin America. The scope of the Ecuadorian operation is not yet known, but several US news outlets have reported that it is so far limited to supporting Ecuadorian troops through logistics and intelligence, citing government sources. Yeah, right right. At a Wednesday news briefing, White House Press Secretary Karline Levitt, I really am starting to not like that woman. Also, I haven't really been a huge fan of her. The more I listen to her speak, it's like, man, you just you just suck. Anyway, praise the joint operation together. We are taking decisive action to confront narco terrorists who have long inflected terror, violence, and corruption on citizens throughout the hemisphere, she told reporters, So the military campaign against cartel. Since taking office for a second time last year, Trump has moved on moved to label multiple prominent cartels as foreign terrorist organizations, a term typically reserved for armed groups with political aims, which again, I do believe that the cartels have political aims. His administration has praised those labels with or repaired those labels, with an increasingly militaristic approach to combating drug trafficking, including through the bombing of suspected smuggling vessels. Critics have pointed out, however, that the drug trafficking is considered a crime under international law, not an act of war, and such lethal actions can be considered extra judicial killings. At least forty four aero strikes have been carried out against alleged drug smuggling boats and over maritime vessels in the Caribbean Sea and Eastern Pacific Ocean. The result has been one hundred and fifty known deaths. The identities of the victims have yet to be confirmed by US officials, and no charges against them have been made public, nor will they. Two survivors were recovered from an October attack on a submarine were quickly repatriated to their home countries, Ecuador and Columbia, where they were sub quickly released some family members of the Columbia in Trinida and Tobago. Meanwhile, they have claimed that the deceased for fishermen or informal workers transitioning between Venezuela and nearby islands, not drug traffickers. The Trump administration has also launched military actions on Venezuelan soil, one in late December and a second one on January third. In both cases, it justified the strikes as law enforcement actions against drug traffickers. The first targeted a doc allegedly used in the transitional gang Trenda a Rawa. The second culminated against the adduction of Venezuelan President Maduro, who was subsequently imprisoned in charge with drug trafficking and weapons charges in a US federal court. That's also crazy, y'all. That's that's crazy out loud. If you're gonna blame him for the drug situation, okay, the Cartel de Soul or the Sun Cartel, they claimed that they are working directly for him. Okay, and in Trenda raw it does the same thing. And fine that there's enough evidence on that, bro. Weapons charges. He's the president of a sovereign nation. He can have guns, he can have tanks. What are we talking about here, dude, It's only he was building nukes. No one has ever thought that Venezuela was trying to develop a nuclear program like that. That's craziness. So what fucking weapons charges? Are they bringing on the guy. I'm just saying that's of all the things that's dumb anyway, Oh God, Sam, what.
Speaker 2: I could see them saying, well, Fatana has killed people, therefore it could be a weapon of mass destruction.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's true. I have heard Trump say that.
Speaker 2: And I mean I personally know people who have died because I mean that's not that's face. It out come from a colorful, fucking town.
Speaker 1: No, I got got buddies. I got two buddies that accidentally odd on fit and they didn't even know that's what they were getting. So like, yeah, uh, my.
Speaker 2: Buddy, uh I grew up playing right next door. His grandmother lived next mine. His name was bad uh him and uh he passed away. He did he welded a lot of cocaine and his uh well he did it like he just he was at the dope Man's house. Him and dope man just got a thing. They both did a lot. They both died. Then a couple of months later, my friend Bailey, him and his buddy do a lot of cocaine and they're actually found by their boss in the company truck.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, hey, weird hot take, And I'm not I mean, r I p to your buddy. But also maybe let's not do bumps at work. I mean, I don't do cocaine. No, I know, you don't know. You never need to try coke, not even once. But anyway, was the good old cokey col There you go. But yeah, maybe the FANDOL is the weapons charges that are being brought against them. It's very possible.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The operation was likewise condemned as a violation of international law, with experts in the United Nations warning that it was part of a broader and deeply troubling pattern of unprovoked military aggression. Anyway, we're not gonna get into the rest of it here. It's just a thing that I wanted to bring up. I am not saying that Ecuador is going to become a new war fighting front. I am saying that it is extremely possible that we're gonna hear about some sort of crazy military operation in Ecuador. And I don't even think it's gonna be the removal of the Ecuadorian president because he is very well aware of what's going on, and he is he and Trump are talking like, please come in here, get rid of these cartel dudes. What's up. I just have a feeling that we're going to start seeing some more of these operations take place all over the Central American countries. So too for thought. Now, I wanted to bring this next article up, and I'm not one hundred percent sure how confirmed this really is is and you know, I'm hoping that we can learn about it together here. Okay, So apparently Norwegian F thirty fives engaged Russian Knights Soue thirty fives during a strategic bombing escort mission. Now here's the wider implications of this. The Norwegians are a part of the American F thirty five program, all right. They they are one of the countries that we have approved to buy our F thirty fives. This is one of our premier jets. Right. That being said, the SUE thirty five is considered Russia's answer to the F thirty five. They claim that the Suite thirty fives are better than the F thirty fives in every possible manner. Okay, And if you're not like a person that's into planes and shit, I'm not exactly as well versed as a lot of people are. Let's put it like this. This is the AK versus AR conversation. Okay, if you're a gun person, you might understand what I'm saying here. There are some people that believe the AR fifteen is the greatest weapon design platform to ever be created. There are some that believe the AK forty seven is the greatest weapons design platform ever created. Listen now, I'm not trying to open that conversation right now. I think they both have their highs and lows points, but beside the point. The difference here is that one of these countries claims that this is like far superior, and the other one can actually back the claim. So Norwegian F thirty fives engaged with the Russian Nights Suit thirty fives during your strategic bombing escort, and let's talk about it here. So the Royal Norwegian Air Force deployed two F thirty five fifth Gen fighters to engage a pair of Russian TU ninety five MS strategic bombers and their Suit thirty five fighter escorts in international airspace over Barns C. I'm gonna try to zoom in on this a little bit on my eyes and what they used to be. I apologize. Uh, let's god do come on now, come on, hey, here we go. Who's a bright penny? Moving on, the F thirty fives established positive identification, maintained a controlled escort profile, and sustained continuous tracking while the Russian aircraft remained outside Norwegian airspace. The engagement was particularly notable due to the deployment of SU thirty fives from the Russian Knights, which have primarily been deployed for aerobatics at air shows and military parades. Which that's what I'm saying. They're trying to show it off like it's their premier fighter. Look at all the things you could do. It's like yeah, and moving on. Uh, Rather than their frontline operation duties. The Knights placed a particularly high emphasis on utilizing these two thirty five's unique flight performance attributes, including the extreme levels of maneuverability provided its three dimensional thrust vectory and capabilities. Okay, the Royal Norwegian Air Force was the first service in the world to fully convert from fielding fourth to fifth gen fighters retiring a civil or Jesus wow, I was by I say said War era excuse me, Cold War era F sixteen's to operate the F thirty five A. These have been involved in engagements with Russian The article just jumped on me. Oh shit, Okay, there we go. These have been involved in engagements with Russian military aircraft at higher levels of intensity than the F thirty five is fielded by any other country. Beyond the barrets see the Air Force in December twenty twenty five concluded a deployment of F thirty five's as part of an integrated air and missile defense mission in Resasau Airport. I'm barely speaking American English here, y'all. I don't know what the fuck that word's supposed to beside the point, some word with way too many consonants and nots enough vowels airport just over seventy kilometers from Poland's border with Ukraine. Seeing the consonant people, they really hate vowels in their countries anyway. With the Norwegian Defense Ministry reporting that fighters presence quote supports the protection of Polish airspace and a key logistical hub for a to Ukraine on a we got two that aren't muted. I got you, got you anyway, procurement of the F thirty five's has significantly shifted the balance of power over the Barren Sea, where Russian's Northern Fleet MAG thirty one interceptors previously held overwhelming dominance against Norway's F sixteen's. Although the Soviet Union had been a peer level competitor to the United States and development of fifth generation fighters, I respectfully disagree, but moving on. Following the state's disintegration in the collapse of the highly ambitious MiG one point four to two fighter program, the Russian aerospace forces were forced to rely heavily on modernized fourth gen designs. The Suite thirty five is one such aircraft. While not and while significantly more advanced than the Soviets Suit twenty seven on which its design was based, its ability to operate on a peer level to fighters such as the F thirty five remains limited. Yes, that's it. It's not even a fair comparison here. Again, I know that I'm showing my bias. That doesn't take away from the facts on the ground here. Significant discrepancies remain not only in their survivability due to the Suite thirty five's almost total lack of stealth features, but also in their avionics, with the F thirty five's data links and passive sensors providing a particularly distinct Jesus, this article keeps jumping on me distinct advantage, while the Suite thirty five's late nineteen nineties data link technologies are far from cutting edge. So again, the Russians have been going on and on about how like this is their their latest and greatest when compared neck to neck against an American F thirty five, it's not. It's not even a fair conversation. I'm not saying they can't do some solid maneuverability and it's excellent, but as far as like battlefield capabilities and like if a dogfight was to actually happen, it would be very quick anyway. The Russian aerospace forces have significantly increased the SUE thirty five scale of production from twenty twenty five are due to the unprecedented exports successes that were achieved that year. Deliveries are reported in December, early November, late September, mid August, late June, mid May and late March, while numbers have grown more rapidly. The fighters were in late July confirmed who have integrated the new R seventy seven M air to air missile, which has revolutionized there beyond visual range combat capabilities and bridge the gap with the latest AIM one twenty D missiles integrated into the US Air Forces F thirty five's Although lacking comparable stealth capabilities or similarly advanced avionics to the F thirty five, the SUE thirty five benefits from a much larger and more powerful radar, a far superior flight performance, a much longer engagement range, and a far greater weapons carrying capacity. Again, it's all that's really good, but if you can't hide yourself, then you make yourself an easy target. The Suite thirty five has been more intensely combat tested in air to air engagements than any post Cold War era fighter type, where the reports from November twenty twenty five having indicated that fighters had forced you Krainian Air Forces new delivered F sixteens and Mirage two thousand fighters to operate exclusively at low altitudes in the aerospace far behind the front lines. Okay, yeah, I'm I'm not gonna deny that an F sixteen versus a Suite thirty five, that's that's not going to go in the F sixteen's favor. But we're also talking about a pre Cold War era, or not pre Cold a Cold War era fighter jet versus a post Cold War era fighter jet, Like that's yeah, We're talking about like a fourth versus a fifth gen fighter. That's yeah. Obviously, anyway, I'm continuing while minimum while minimizing the possibility of Russian targeting. This is also limited the kinds of support the Ukrainian aircraft are able to provide to their forces. Ukrainian sources have consistently warned that the new Western supplied F sixteen and Rage two thousand fighters are wholly incapable of matching these Suite thirty five's capabilities. Pressure on the SUE thirty five fleet has diminished as the Aerospace forces have expanded the fleet to of more advanced to fifty seven fighters and bringing them into service at an acceleration rate with incrementally superior capabilities. So anyway, it seems like it was just an escorting situation. But even still, why would the Russian Knights, which are usually these people are reserved for like their air shows. This is like their version of the Blue Angels, you know what I'm saying. And it's not like the well, the Blue Angels would be like the greatest fighter pilots. It's like they're good at their at platform for you know, shows and shit. Why would the Russian Knights who are flying two thirty five's be sent escorting a bomber mission unless Russia has no other options than they have to call in the reserves, if you will, to maintain their battlefield presence. I don't know that for a fact, Just speculating here, but it is a thing. It is a talking point now as we're still talking about kind of the outside moving inside thing here. This is from Business Insider. China is moving toward all nuclear submarine construction in a major strategic shift. This is from the US Naval intelligence chief. Let's talk about it. So, China's navy moving towards all nuclear submarine construction, the US Navy intelligence lead said, describing a long term shift in how Beijing builds its undersea force as it expands its capacity to produce more vessels in the coming decades. Yeah. I just got into it with somebody about this as a matter of fact. So China's navy as of this moment, I know a lot of people are gonna say that they have the largest navy on Earth by tonnage, but not by actual viable military craft. They are aiming to have a world class navy by twenty forty nine, which they very well might achieve. I believe they can't. They're really good at their production, right, although you can look at a lot of their civil service projects and a lot of it was done cutting corners. And you know, there's a couple of bridges that have fallen, a couple of dams that have blown, and it wasn't from terroristic things. It was from just piss poor craftsmanship and a little bit some natural disaster thrown in. And I get that. I don't. I don't. I do believe they're going to take special care to do their military might the right way, right, like the nuclear subs. I don't think they're going to have like shitty craftsmanship while putting together their nuclear subs by any stretch of the imagination. That being said, they are currently not up to the snow if you will, of the American Navy. I believe they can get there. They absolutely can. But now they're talking about moving more into the nuclear subconstruction, which hey, who knows. China operates one of the largest submarine forces in the world, but it's most commonly it's mostly composed of diesel electric vessels. Expanding its nuclear fleet would allow Chinese submarines to stay submerged for longer and operate farther from home with out surfacing, potentially complicating US naval operations in the Pacific and beyond. So who knows, right, I do believe that China is going to be making more of a push to nuclear power as most countries are, because it is, in my opinion, the best power source that we could come up with. Right, fancy rock makes electricity, it's good things. But I don't know it's very possible because and the reason why I brought this up where I did, because we're about to shift the conversation towards Iran and the warfront and all these things. A lot of nations believed that if Iran ever went to war, then China and Russia would be right there in the mix to help them out. And there is a report saying that I think it was ten Chinese why twenty jets or planes rather made a run into Iran somehow flew under the radar bypass getting intercepted by anybody, and gave them this really really advanced radar system. I don't know if these are confirmed reports or not. I've heard a few statements about it, and that's the thing you gotta try. You gotta try to test the source because on the one hand, the Western world would never acknowledge that somehow a fleet of Japanese planes made it through their air blockade and dropped off these things to Iran. And on the other side, that could absolutely be a propaganda piece from Iran or from China to say, look how superior we are, we were able to slip through the blockade. I don't know as of this moment. I tried doing some real deep digging into this before we started this episode tonight. I can't find any kind of verifiable proof one way or another. So if one of y'all, if y'all could see on y'all's in y'a could drop it in the comments, we'll see, Okay, look at Chinese why twenty planes slip air blockade and bring support to Iran? I would be very cure. I y'all can find something verifiable. So anyway, but now let's talk about the Iranian situation. So and Tony, you and I were talking about this last night, as far as possibly the Kurds rising up and doing some dirt doing some work to try to get their own nation. And I thought about this too, and me and you, I think were on the same page that the Kurds are probably going to take this opportunity to do some things. Well, it looks like they're doing it, and this might be at the behest of American Israel. So here's the deal. We don't want to send ground troops into Iran. We don't. Would we be willing to, I'm sure, but we don't want to, especially if we could just arm the Kurds and let them do the ground invasion for us. I don't know if this is the case, but think think back to once upon a time when we had the mujah Haden that we didn't want to do a ground invasion into Soviet occupied Afghanistan. We wanted the mujah Haden to do that for us. So we armed them and we equipped them, and we trained them a little bit, and then they got after it and won. Because well, I mean, and that's not to the to the detriment of the Soviet Union. To be honest with you, nobody's been able to successfully occupy Afghanistan like that's we couldn't even do it, Like I get it, but just throwing it out here. Could it be that we are about to try to use the Kurds to do the ground forces work for us. I think this might be playing out in real time, y'all. Let's go ahead and watch this clip and then we'll read more about it.
Speaker 4: This just in it's big. A US official telling Fox thousands of Iraqi Kurds have launched a ground defensive in Iran. Decimated, destroyed, defeated, all words the Pentagon used to describe Iran's various military forces on day five of Operation Epic Theory moments ago, President Trump touting its success.
Speaker 5: We're in a very strong position now, and their leadership is just rapidly going. Everybody that seems to want to be a leader, they end up dead. And it's an amazing, amazing thing that's taking place. The missiles are being wiped out rapidly, their launchers are being wiped out. They're attacking their neighbors. They're attacking there in some cases allies or not so long ago allies. And you know, it's really a nation that was out of control, and they would have used it on us if we let them.
Speaker 4: The Secretary of War says, it's just the beginning.
Speaker 6: We are just getting started. We are accelerating, not decelerating. Iran's capabilities are evaporating by the hour, while American strength grows fiercer, smarter, and utterly dominant. More bombers and more fighters are arriving just today. We can sustain this fight easily for as long as we need to.
Speaker 4: The White House reporting more than seventeen thousand Americans have returned home safely from the Middle East, and repeating the President's motivation for the operation.
Speaker 7: This is a rogue terrorist regime that has been threatening the United States, our allies, and our people for forty seven years. This is a president who has been remarkably consistent on this issue that Iran can never obtain a nuclear weapon. And the President tried peace through diplomacy exhaustively and extensively. He and his team gave it their best go, and the President ultimately came to the termination of that piece was not a pursuable path. The Iranian regime they want death, they want destruction, they want to kill Americans, and that's unacceptable to this president. It's intolerable to him as commander in chief.
Speaker 4: Here's the conflicts by the numbers so far. The US has hit over two thousand Iranian targets and destroyed more than twenty Iranian naval vessels. Iran has fired more than five hundred ballistic missiles and over two thousand drones. Reuter's reports that defense executives are planning to visit the White House to talk about accelerating weapons production amid fears of diminishing stockpiles. But that is a fear that today was dismissed by General Kine.
Speaker 8: The throttle is coming up, as the Secretary said, as opposed to ramping down. This will allow us to maintain consistent pressure on the adversary over the coming days, disrupt their launch timelines and imposed cost every day.
Speaker 1: Around the clock.
Speaker 8: I know there have been a lot of questions about munitions. We have sufficient precision munitions for the task at hand, both on the offense and defense.
Speaker 4: Meantime, Israel's air force has struck in Iran with over five thousand munitions since the start of the operation. The impact on Iran's stockpile is already tangible. Its ballistic missile launches down eighty eight percent since day one, and down twenty three percent in just the last twenty four hours. One way attack drone shots are down seventy three percent, a key objective in this conflict for President Trump wiping out Iran's navy. Today it appears he is closer to that goal after an American submarine sunk Iran's prize ship with a torpedo. It's one of the few instances of a sub doing so since World War Two.
Speaker 1: So, all right, let's talk about a few things that were brought up here. As far as Iran's capabilities, and we've talked about this. They have been building up their rockets and their missile stockpile for years, but they only have so many launchers, and the majority of the see that's the deal. That's why their stockpile or their their their shots fired so to speak, is down eighty six percent since day one. Actually, I'm gonna pull that back up on screen because that's a that's a very interesting statistic to look at here. So the decline in Iran's ballistic missile launches eighty six percent from the first day. Multiple reasons for that number one being we and by I do mean the I don't want to call it just Allied forces US in Israel. There you go. We strategically attacked their launch sites rather than their stockpile sites, right, And the reason for that is they've only got like one hundred realistically, and you could have a million rockets. If you have no way to launch them, they're not doing you any good. It's a glorified paperweight at that point, well, a very spicy paper weight. But nonetheless, so that being said, if we could shut down their launch capabilities, then that's it. We destroyed half of their launchers on day one. They were able to hide some of them and they were able to move them around. That's the deal, like their own trucks, right, that's why you launch and then you drive away. Before that you get caught. But we're we're taking most of them out. So yeah, twenty three percent in the last hour, that makes perfect sense. And also they're one way attack drone shots. We're talking about basically Kamakazi drones. That's down seventy three percent, and that's also because they don't have a vass stockpile of those. So with all of this being said, at this moment, it appears that we are in a war of attrition with Iran, and at the current rate of fire, Iran will only be able to hold out, like doing it to this level and the amount of shots fired and everything. I'm being very generous when I say a week, very generous when I say a week. And again it's not because they're running out of AMMO. It's like, basically, you have boxes and boxes of bullets, but you don't have a magazine or a gun anymore. Like the bullets at that point are not going to do you any good. So it's that's kind of what this is. We basically put a kink in the logistical chain of them being able to send ordinance anywhere outside. They did send some ordinance out though right They attacked are They attempted to attack quite a few places, multiple Middle Eastern countries, multiple United States bases and assets, including embassies. They even tried hitting a Royal Air Force base in Cyprus. That was a thing that took place. I saw something in France popped off. I'm not sure if that was a local terrorist situation. I don't believe that was some sort of an Iranian fired munition. I don't think they have the range for that. But it's just it's so interesting how all this is going on and they just successfully hit Turkey. We're gonna talk about that one here, because Turkey, whether y'all like them or hate them, they are a little bit of a bastard. They're the red headed step child of NATO. That doesn't take away from the fact that they are a NATO ally And if they decide to push for this, this could mean that they could Article five the NATO situation and now the Iranian conflict would become a NATO con inflict. This and I'm not saying this to get anybody scared or you know, trying to beat the war drum. I know I get accused of that a lot. This has the potential to become a World War three situation. And I'm not saying that it's all gonna be centered around Iran. I'm saying that Iran is going to be the fucking Franz Ferdinand of World War Three. The Ayatola is gonna be the new Franz Ferdinand. How one thing chain reacted and led to so many other things, and now the whole world was at war with each other. It's potentially gonna go that way. I hope to god I'm wrong, but there we have it. Sam. Your hand is raised, brother, what you.
Speaker 2: Got I don't know if you're away, But did you see the nine to eleven style attack on bet Bahrain?
Speaker 1: But Bahrain? Yeah, well, I didn't see a nine to eleven style attack. I saw that they had a rocket that got missed by our patriots because it is an imperfect system. It's great, but things do get missed, and it hit the fifth Fleet's headquarters and that's where four Americans were killed, although as of time recording, five Americans have been killed. So what are you talking about about Rain?
Speaker 2: Oh, there was a kamikaze drone. I say that it looked like a fucking plane, but not like a jet airline or anything. It that bit schmacked directly into a fucking skyscraper.
Speaker 1: I have not seen this.
Speaker 5: Ill.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a lot of things happening at the same time. So if y'all have seen something I haven't seen, please send it in the chat and I will pull it up because I'm trying to keep my finger on as many pulses as possible here. But my god, there's so much happening all at once.
Speaker 2: It's and if I can't drop it in the chat, I'll send it to you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, appreciate you so anyway, let's talk about This is the Institute for the Study of War. This is I RAN Update Morning Special Report March fourth, twenty twenty sixth So as of time recording, this was accurate this morning. There's been a lot that happened today, but this is as close to current as I can get here. So key takeaways. The United States and Israel have continued to attack Iranian internal security institutions. The combined force also continued to target police stations, including an Iranian cyber police station in Kermansha in the Kurmancha Province. The US Israeli Combined Force continued to degrade Iran's ballistic missile and drone infrastructure in Iran. US Central Command or sent comm Commander Admiral Brad Cooper stated on March third that the combined force has severely degraded Iran's air defenses and destroyed hundreds of Iranian ballistic missiles, drones and launchers. The combined force continued to target Iranian defense industrial sites. The combined force struck at least two buildings in the Kojer Missile production complex and Hajar Haijawabad, Tehran Province. All right, word, the Combined force continued to attack Iranian naval capabilities. Sent Comm announced March fourth the United States had struck or sunk more than twenty Iranian ships. The US Central Command reported on March fourth that the number of ballistic missiles Iran had fired regionally has decreased. We talked about that already, the percentages. The Combined Forces designed its campaign to destroy around the ballistic missile capabilities before the force depletes its interceptor stockpiles. Has Blab has conducted several attacks targeting IDF positions and forces in northern Israel and southern Lebanon since iswctp's last data cutoff. Has Bela launched two rocket attacks targeting Israeli forces in northern Israel, as well as rocket attack targeting and Hafa Naval base on March third. So that's kind of the key takeaways of all this. Let's get into a little bit more here. So the United States and Israel have continued to attack Iranian internal security institutions. The IDEA have targeted the Internal Security Riot Control headquarters in western Tehran. The Idea of also targeted the eighth Tehran municipality, Beheshti Bajj Resistance Jesus Christ Regional Base in the fourteenth Tehran Municipality Regional Base in airstrikes on March third. Yeah, I'm gonna try, y'all. I'm trying my best to pronounce some of these words in an attempt to not screw myself over. I'm just gonna skip ahead whenever I can, you know, anyway. On screen right now is a map of all the reported US and Israeli strikes targeting Law Enforcement Command headquarters in Iran. I mean it's it has not been pretty. There has been a massive amount of ordinance that has been dropped here. This is from satellite imagery March fourth, showing damage to the Ilam Province headquarters. This is Tehran proper. Iranian opposition media shared footage of explosions reportedly over the East Azerbaijanny Provincial headquarters. The LEC is the premier Iranian Internal Security and Law Enforcement Service provincial headquarters oversee the LEC units in their respective provinces. So a lot of these things have been understood. And this is another map I thought was rather u okay, not this one. I'm sorry. There's another one where it talks about there is clearly footage that proves this. So the greens are confirmed air strikes, the blue is reported airstrikes, the yellow is report of explosion with footage. The fact that there's footage like there's that many people with cell phones and satellite imagery just making their way around to where it's like, no, no, we understand at least these places with the yellow have been struck by what by whom? Who knows, but we know that there's this going on. Now you can see Tehran and that's all confirmed air strikes. Tehran itself capital city has been getting the fuck up obviously, and then you've got all these other very critical infrastructural things that have been hit over that way. Moving on this map right here, US and Israeli strikes targeting internal security in Tehran as of March fourth, again you could see a pretty decent picture here of the amount of ordinance that is being dropped in very strategic locations. Then this one as well, I thought this map was rather interesting as well. The besiege headquarters in Tehran City. So this is just the capital city of Tehran and all those spots these are targeted headquarters and these are just the headquarters in general. So we have at least six that were targeted, and I do believe those have all been hit. So yeah, doing some massive things, making some big moves happen as far as Tehran's concerned. Here iranians at retaliation. So, Iran has continued to launch ballistic missile brajes at Israel since the last out of cutoff March third. Iran conducted at least seven ballistic missile barrages targeting Israel between March third at four PM and March fourth at eight It has not observed any missile impacts at the time of this writing. So the uscent Com reported on March fourth that the number of ballistic missiles has dropped eighty six percent. We talked about that already. The Combined Force has designed its CAPE campaign to destroy Iran's ballistic missile capabilities before the force depletes the interceptor stockpiles. SENTCOM statement firm or demonstrates the force's successful efforts against Iran's ballistic missile capabilities. What is happening with this one? It's changing on me here. Oh, so it's showing you the build up. So on February twenty fifth versus March fourth, you can see how some of these are all. You know, this is damage to support structure, damage to hardened shelters. Yeah, yeah, these all are hit. It'd be like that continuing on here, the Axis of Resistance Response. I love how that's the name, but anyway, I'm not gonna try to pronounce that name. Sorry. A front group for the other Iranian backed Iraqi militant militias claimed multiple attacks targeting US forces since the last data cut off the Saraya. Oh, Jesus Christ, I'm gonna try it. I'm gonna try it. Soriyah Ailillah al dam Paul Damn claimed on March fourth that HIT launched separate squadrons of drones targeting a hotel in Erbil used by US forces and Erbial International Airport, which houses a US military base. Sources of Irbal reported hearing the sounds of explosions at her rear military base, which houses US forces near Erbal International Airport. Jesus Christ, they keep repeating themselves. You can tell this like a government document. That's why they have to like repeat the sentence in so many ways over and over again, because the government must have everything in triplicate. Anyway, beside the point, So this is the official report as of this morning, March fourth. Now continuing on with the conversation. So they killed the Iatolin. That's a whole thing that took place. And then apparently they named a new Iatola and we killed them, and then they named like a new new Iatola, and then he got got So here's the deal. The Supreme Council is basically there, their collection of people who get together to decide the fate of this Shia nation. They had a meeting of the shitheads right this Supreme Council. The building where the meeting was happening got got so now the Supreme Council's all dead, and they were about to decide who the next Iatola was gonna be. So it's just it's a wild, wild situation over here. But anyway, I thought it was interesting to bring this up. So israel Baum's council choosing Iran's next supreme leader, officials say, And again, I didn't even pull up the whole article. It's not worth pulling it up. It's just one of those things, you know. I'm out here doing the most. So now America's new PRSM ballistic missile just made its combat debut. I thought this would be a fun one to look into, because I don't even know if we've talked about this before. This is a new toy. This is America's a new toy here. So the PRSM struck targets in Iran and can fly hundreds of miles further than its predecessor, the attack ems. We've talked about the attackers before. I didn't realize that we were getting ready to premiere our prsms, So I'm kind of excited to learn about this. So the US military has employed its new PSR or PRSM, which stands for Precision Strike Missile, Short Range Polistic Missile as part of the ongoing operations against Iran. This looks to be the front combat, the first combat use of the PRSM, which only began entering service roughly two years ago. The operational debut of this new missile showcases the significantly greater range they offer compared to the predecessor, which would be the Army Tactical Missile System or the Attackers, and much expanded target area that the American units can now hold at risk. As a result. Overnight, USNCOM released a video montage of still pictures documenting the first twenty four hours of Operation Epic Fury, which again it's a pretty sick, nasty name. Some of the operations America has had over the years have sounded really gay. The past couple have been pretty solid, Operation Midnight Hammer, Operation Epic Fury. Listen, say what you want, like the administration or don't. That's fine. They're getting style points if nothing else here anyway, So continuing this is the nickname American authorities have given their component of the ongoing US Israeli operations targeting Iran, including in that montage seen in the social media post. Below is an image clearly showing the launch of a PRSM from a wheeled High Mars, which is that's pretty crazy. They're able to launch this new one out of their high Mars launcher. That's dope. So let's see here. First twenty four hours, President ordered bolt action in our braves, Soldier Sailor's Ara, Memrines Guards, Guardians, Space Force getting their shout out, and Coe's guardmen are answering the call. Let's see about this little video here if we're able to watch it. All right, Yeah, there's no sound, but all right, it's cool. Cool guy. Helicopters got planes, so that's it. This is the new the new toy that was just launched out of the out of the High Mars truck. Okay, okay, so let's see what they could do with it, right. Defense and security columnist Colby bo bod Hoar Jesus Christ looks to have been the first to spot the PRSM image on sent com montage. This new missile is distinctly different, especially when it comes to the shape and configuration of its tail fins. Moving on here, there is no picture. There's also a picture of the M one four two loaded with what looks to be a two cell ammunition pod, which is also in line with the PRSM. The M one four to two the High Mars as well as the Tract Multiple Launch rocket System. The mr mL rs fire's munitions from the pods with standardized dimensions. The attackings pods only contain a single missile. These two launcher vehicles can also fire the two to two seven millimeters artillery rockets, including guided variants, all of which come in six round pods. So that's pretty interesting. So these are two round pods. If it was something else, it would have been a six So again it appears as though we are absolutely using the new baby out on the battlefield. Actually that's a that's an attack them. That's not the PRSM. These are the PRSM. So anyway, I don't know much about it. I'm not a I'm not an artillery junkie. I think it's interesting. Same way with the jets, Like I think they're interesting. I couldn't tell you much about it out of like my own personal experience or my own like nerdom. This is not what I tism out about, you know. I think they're dope though. So they where have they been fired from during strikes and around as part of the Operation Extra Epic Fury is unclear. Regardless, the PRSM allfering roughly twice as much reach would substantially increase the total breadth of targeting that could be held at risk from any location in the region. In turn, this would allow US forces to hit more targets where the unique benefit offered by ballistic missiles could be advantageous. Ballistic missiles in general flight a relatively high speed, especially as they come down at terminal phase of flight. This makes them especially well suited for employment against time sensitive targets like Iranian missile launchers and air defense assets, which have been a focal point of strikes in the conflict so far. In general, using short range ballistic missiles to help neutralize air defense nodes, shore radar sites, and similar assets would have made particular since in the opening stages of the conflict to help clear the way for follow on strikes. So again, we're not one hundred percent of where they've been used and how they've been used, but we do have pictures and videos to say that they have been using their new toy. I am hoping that over the next few days and weeks we might start to see some of the capabilities of this new platform really get bragged about. I'm hoping. We can only hope, all right, So moving on to the next one. Actually, before go ahead, hex's head, I'm very curious what's been going on in the chat, So go ahead, brother, Oh you're still.
Speaker 9: Muted, Dough, I'm retarded, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So I've seen some shit.
Speaker 9: About lasers dropping drowns, have you guys anybody else?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the the Iron Dome, which everybody knew was you know, ground to air based rocket systems and things like this. Apparently Israel also has laser cannons in the form of what they called the iron beams, and those are being used to shoot down some ordinance before it hit them. Now it appears like it is not either A it takes a lot of energy to fire these things, or B it is not as effective as they thought, because there has been quite a few rockets make it through the dome and have been striking. Is real proper, I don't know. But the fact that they have laser cannons that can absolutely take down ship from the sky bro that's that's fucking dope. Say say it against.
Speaker 10: Him, the goy beam, the.
Speaker 1: Fucking beam, I believe they call it. But maybe I think we give.
Speaker 9: Them the Loraines and let let the Moraines do what they do.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like where your head's at. But man, people will be getting some type of upset when you bring up America getting involved in this one, which okay, yeah, it's kind of like Tony was saying before we started this, like why doesn't America get involved in other things around the world because it doesn't matter to Israel, therefore it doesn't matter to us. And I know people have a lot of opinions on that one, and I get it, I absolutely get it. But yeah, that's that's basically what happened here. Israel decided to attack Iran and we had to back their play. So here we are, Wow, well.
Speaker 9: Get rid of them. I mean, we don't need a Ran.
Speaker 1: I mean it's nah. Yeah, they're thrown on our sides. So I mean, yeah, I'm not I'm not too broken up about it. I'm I am personally of the hope that the Iranian people will stand on their own two feet and take their country back for themselves and let their voice be heard. I do not want America to get involved in some sort of a nation building campaign. We suck at that, absolutely, I would very much. I'm hoping and praying that this whole situation gets wrapped up. Trump said something about four or five weeks. I don't know that for a fact. I'm hoping in under six months that would be. That would be phenomenal. But I'm not sure if the Iranian people, it's like two thirds of the people do not want to live under the regime that they're currently under. They they are tired of the level of Sharia law that they are living under. And again, the you have to see where these poles are even coming out of to see how verifiable they are. And I get that. So depending on the reports you read, some of these people are celebrating that the iatola is dead. Some people are crying about it, and they're so broken up and they feel like Allah has abandoned them. I know it's a very complex situation. I get that. But if those poles are true, and if two thirds of the people actually want to be out from under the heel of the Ayahtola, now is the time. And I'm hoping that they're able to do that, and then America could step back and let them do them. That would be that would be ideal. But it's still very early to tell how this is gonna shake out. We can only pray. We can only pray for that. Yeah, no doubt, Sam. What you got, big dog? Well yes, I.
Speaker 10: Said those two it uh bus to your instat Uh. It's the one phone that you see the plane in and it's also from the person that's in the building, so that way people can't say, oh, that's a I not honed doll, I made I cost reference to my things, I cost my eyes and dotted my t's dammit.
Speaker 1: So wait, what do you what's the plane situation? On this now, this is in bing. It's wrong.
Speaker 10: It was It's not an actual it.
Speaker 1: It's a plane or.
Speaker 10: Drone looking thing, and it from Iran.
Speaker 11: It's will you see one video from the distance of it hitting the the building and then you see it from somebody's an iPhone from inside of the building showing it.
Speaker 1: So it's you. You sent it to the Colts Instagram?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Caju and I and Raven Lee.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait have you you sent it to the cult a Conspiracy or cag I don't wait, caj and I don't have an Instagram? What am I talking about?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 10: It's the Colt of Conspiracy. I assume it's that one. It's cajun I and Raven.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find you. Oh, weapon Mysteries, I got you. I'm looking for Sam. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm having a little bit of a slow night. Oh okay, it's oh okay. Let me go ahead and share the screen. Then hold on, now, hold on.
Speaker 10: I got both videos from both different point of views, so people can say, cannot say, oh that's Ai. If it's Ai, well I are that multiple views have said event.
Speaker 1: Okay, So footage of an Iranian drome slamming into a residential apartment building in Bahrain that's clearly exposed to the regime's current desperation. Let's watch this together, y'all.
Speaker 12: Oh man, doesn't collapse.
Speaker 1: No, it absolutely is not going to collapse in a free fall the whole all right. Now, that was from one angle. Now it's checking out. Jesus, that's loud.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, the person was literally in it. We're watching that one again, all right. So that would be a Shaheed drone just roll on the same page they are, does go for the air platforms? I mean, yeah, I guess that's uh god, damn dude, Like okay, so, and I'm I don't know what the strategic value of that residential apartment building in Bahrain was. I'm sure that maybe they was trying to hit a different target but getting lock on the right wall or something like that. I don't know. I don't think that it's an Iranian desperation as to why that drone hit that building. I'm sure it's kind of like one of those folk war things like those uh the three fighters, the F fifteens, F eighteens, I forget me. And Tony talked about that yesterday. Actually, the ones that got American pilots got shot down because of Kuwaiti ground to air defenses. It's not that the Kuwaitis were trying to hit Americans. It was fog of war and there was some accidents that happened kind of thing. But yeah, that's that's possible. I don't know that those drones are pretty effective, but it definitely just smacked that apartment building. But okay, wow, thank you for sharing that, Sam. Holy shit.
Speaker 10: Uh uh, I've didn try I got.
Speaker 1: When I saw those, I downloaded them. Well, I didn't download him. I did download him, but I did it specifically for this episode.
Speaker 2: I thought I didn't know what to do, so I wanted to relay the information.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, homie, Hex said what you got, MC dog.
Speaker 9: So I'm late to the late to it. But did we talk about the the submarine hitting the battleship?
Speaker 1: We have not. We have not. Oh we we have video of it, dude, that's awesome, mask Hon, Do you have video of it because I haven't. I didn't bring anything up on it. If you haven't.
Speaker 9: Mainstream media, yeah, it's all over everything now.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Okay, so I didn't even I didn't even find. So a submarine hit.
Speaker 9: A Iranian battleship and yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. You just like it's a US submarine right or is it an Iranian ran into another one?
Speaker 9: US submarine hits.
Speaker 1: It's right there, yep, oh ship, Yeah, we got them cool? All right, Well we got to talk about it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got out of the out of the ocean, and it just breaks the fuck open.
Speaker 1: Whoa? A four point two million dollar US torpedo detonates under Iranian warship in historic ner mercy strike. You know what, before we talk about the courage, we're going to talk about this one. This is great. Oh my god, So hold on here, the former submarine commander says, strike sends message that gloves are really off, as six hundred and fifty pounds war had lifted up warship out of the war. Oh do y'all want to hear it from heg Seth speak on the matter. We can fuck it. Let's see what he's got played on the screen.
Speaker 6: There an American submarine sunk an Iranian warship that thought it was safe in international waters. Instead it was sunk.
Speaker 1: By a torpedo. Quiet death.
Speaker 6: The first sinking of an enemy ship by a torpedo since World War II. Like in that war, back when we were still in the war department. We are fighting to win. Also, yesterday, the leader of the unit who attempted to assassinate President Trump has been hunted down and killed. Tried to kill President Trump, and President Trump got the last laugh.
Speaker 1: Ah. Wow, So I also didn't know this one torpedo was multimillion dollars. That's scary, but also obviously effective. So heay, so a multi I mean, it's only done if it doesn't work right. The multimillion dollar US Navy torpedo detonated underneath and around any warship in a nighttime submarine strike off Sri Lanka's southern coast, an attack where Secretary Pete Headset said on Wednesday in a Pentagon update, was the first of its kind since World War Two. The weapon, identified as the Mark forty eight Advanced Capability Torpedo, underscored the scale of force used and signaled to Tehran that the gloves are really off. The Mark forty eight is one of the most lethal anti ship weapons in the US inventory. Wow, I feel like we probably didn't need to go that hard. But also if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing. You know. It's the American way. The torpedo carried a six hundred and fifty pound warhead and is designed not to strike a ship directly, but to detonate underneath it, creating a massive vapor bubble that breaks the vessels back and splits it in half. Wow, that says pop. That is impressive. So this, this torpedo detonated underneath the stern of the Iranian ship, lifted it up out of the water, and so it sank in a matter of minutes. God damn. The torpedo costs approximately four point two million dollars per unit. It's Shueguart likened the strike to rare submarine attacks in modern naval history. In addition to World War Two. He pointed to the nineteen eighty two Falklands War as one example of a submarine launched torpedo sinking a major surface combatant. This is the second time ever that a nuclear powered submarine has fired a torpedo that sunk a ship. The only other time that happened was a British submarine called the HMS Conqueror, which similarly sank an Argentine cruiser the General Belgrano during the Falklands War nineteen eighty two. Yo. You know, every fucking person on that sub, every sailor on that sub, is now just walking around with an extra just that extra ego. They're probably all going to get a medal for this because like, this is not something that happens ever that is swinging, Oh my god, dragging it on the floor the whole of the day. Oh my god, Sam, what's your way in here? Brother? O?
Speaker 10: I think they should get the medal, But is it a way that we can make the instead of it the ship taking minutes wet, which is a good all, well and good, is the way we can make them bitches drop like damn near instantly.
Speaker 1: Like the to sync that much that quick? Yes, I mean, I'm sure they could have launched three of these at the same time. But like, brother, what what are we talking about here?
Speaker 10: Udo, complete utter dominance? We like, make them bitches with us, don't fuck with America. And they touch our boats.
Speaker 1: They attempted, they touched one of our oil tankers.
Speaker 10: That's all that they admit that that that they had they thought they had balls, Well no, they got no, they don't even think it the you even get the idea, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna fuck you up.
Speaker 10: I want the fear of God in them.
Speaker 1: I mean, if they got it now, if they so.
Speaker 9: The idea behind the the blowing up basically, you're dropping bomb underneath the ship and it creates a negative pressure. So how a boat floats and you're dropping the pressure between it and it just pop in the middle. That's how.
Speaker 1: Oh that's how. Yeah, the bombs are.
Speaker 9: Working and it's easy and super well expensive.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's simple. That is I understand the concept of why it's so effective. But also that is terrifying, my god, very it's I mean, it's also really bad as you just split a fucking ship in half. You titaniced a bitch. But like, same time, bro, you probably didn't need to go that hard, like on some very real levels, you probably could have just put a little little depth charge, you know what I'm saying with the submarine, just like stuck to the bottom of the boat, and it could have worked. And they're like, same time, brother, we haven't gotten an opportunity to shoot our new toy. So like you know, this is this is we gotta we gotta do some shit, this is kind of crazy. I think this might be the that's why America's going so hard and doing it so successfully. I mean, granted, I ran was the number, like I said, the number seventeenth or sixteenth, I forget, strongest military in the world, world as of last year, So it's not like this would be a fair fight even if we were to try to nerve ourselves down. But that being said, when's the last time or the next time that America's military basically got the green light to fucking go ham So since that's the case, we're just getting to shoot all of our new shit just to see what happens. We're collecting data on this. Yeah, I love it. I'm so here for this and this, y'all. This is why our a portion of the reason why I am very pro war, very pro quick wars. Anyway, we get to test our things, our new capabilities, collect the data from that, and use it to develop new and greater and better things. That's all I'm saying, you know. Anyways, So let's continue on. The US submarines can operate at high speeds for as long as they want until or with unlimited endurance other than the food on board which is true. They carry the most advanced weapons and the most advanced sensors. The strike sin a message that if there was any Iranian warships left, or any Iranian government owned ships, they should expect no mercy. God damn, what a statement. I love it. I absolutely love it. So, okay, we have now talked about the air assets, we have talked about the sea assets. Now let's talk about the ground force. So this is from Radio Free Europe. Say what you want about the source, that's not the point here. I think they're bringing up a pretty fair observation. A new front in the Iran War. US considers arming Iranian Kurdish opposition groups. Again, like I brought up in the beginning of this episode, I believe this is going to be the route that we take. We don't want to send units into Iran for some sort of a boots on the ground approach to this that benefits no one. And everybody's seen that marine that was just kicked out of the was it Congress, at the Senate or whatever. He was in his dress blues and he's like, we don't want a war because of ass Red all and he got his hand broken and all this like Okay, listen, brother, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 10: It's cool.
Speaker 1: That's kind of how we've done things for a good long while. And I feel like a lot of people didn't know that. And I don't want to sound pretentious when I say that America getting involved in anything in the Middle East for the last few decades has been because of it. Actually, I would say even before that, Well, we can go back to the Iran contra affair, like it's Israel has been in the mix, and that's kind of a part of this. And I mentioned this years ago. America and Israel are locked in, like I'm talking blood tie, locked in as much as two nations can be locked in. A lot of American people do not like that, and that's fine. That's fine, cool, And I'm not saying I'm pro against either way. It's just this is how things have been done for decades up until this point. Now, if the American public is finding out more about that that they may not have been aware of beforehand, okay, good, and perhaps they have decided that they do not want to go into war because of Israel. Okay, I'm on board with this. I don't necessarily disagree with that. To be completely honest with you, I don't like Netan Yahoo, I don't like his administration, I don't like how they do business, and I don't want to go to war. I don't want America to go to war because of Israel. I want us to go to war because we want to go to war. That's where I'm at with it. So as far as this goes, the same with the situation with Iraq or excuse me, excuse me Afghanistan in the nineteen eighties, we were trying to stop the growth of the Soviet Union. They wanted to get into Afghanistan. We didn't want to launch American troops into Afghanistan to fight Soviets. That would be crazy. So what we did was we got this guy named Tim Osman, who's actual name was Osama bin Laden, and he was associated with this group called the muja Hadien, which is the Freedom Fighters, And we decided to send some CIA assets and some Green Berets and some Tier one type dudes over to train them in how to do guerrilla warfare and how to probably best beat the Soviets. So we taught them these things. Now I'm not gonna say that we are the reason why and how al Qaeda learned how to make IEDs. There are some that believe that I'm not saying that though. What I am saying is that yes, we absolutely armed, trained, and mobilized the Afghan indigenous population to try to defeat the Soviets, and they were very successful. Right. We did the same thing in Vietnam with the Munk it's spelled h M by the way, the Mung tribe. We trained them up, We sent our green beres and to train them to fight against the VC. So I think it's very possible that America trains up and arms the Kurds, which for the record, they really don't need much train and the Kurds are some day some motherfuckers when it comes to fighting the Pushmerga fighters. As a matter of fact, in Syria they have been stacking bodies for a while and in Iraq so just towing it out. I think it's very, very possible that America arms and trains these Kurdish oppositional groups, and especially with Syria being as fragmented as it is and now Iran being fragmented like it is in Iraq, kind of being in this weird place that it is, I think we might be close to having Kurdistan become an actual independent, sovereign nation. I don't know that for a fact, but I think we're closer now than we have been for the last six hundred years. But anyway, let's get into it here. So the United States is considering arming Iranian Kurdish opposition groups based in neighboring Iraq, according to reports, in a move that could open a new front in the war on Iran and risks igniting a civil war in the Middle East. Entry, yes, it would for those that don't really understand the full context ofs and before I continue here, so there's two main factions in Islam, the Sunnis and the Shiahs, right, the Sunnies and Shiite is another way you would say that. And these two opposing factions. It's I know this is not a one to one equivalence, but if you were putting into the Christian conversation, you'd be like the Protestants versus the Catholics. And I understand that there's nuances. I'm just bear with me here. And these two groups do not get along. But they equally hate Israel, they equally hate America, and they both equally hate the Kords, which is another group of Muslims. They do not fuck with them for whatever they see. The Kurds is basically almost as bad as the Jews, and I've I've got multiple reports rather from multiple Islamic nations that claim this, and I'm sure there's background to that that the Kurds are always trying to start trouble whatever else. When Saddam Hussein dropped those those dirty bombs, those chemical weapons against his Kourdish population in the north of Iraq, the reason why America didn't do anything to stop him is because we're the ones that sold him the chemical bombs that were against everybody's codes that we weren't supposed to have, even though we're the ones that created them out of some biolabs out of Ukraine. But that's to talk for a whole nother day. My point is we knew exactly what he was doing and who he was going to do it too, and when the whole world was outraged, America had to turn a blind eye because we couldn't acknowledge where he got that from. So this is a long standing thing as far as the Sunnis and the Sites both saying fuck the Kurds. So the Kurds have been trying to get their own nation built, and that's why when you got the Iraqi Kurds, they are trying to go help the Iranian Kurds and calling up on the Syrian Kurds. It's like, it's basically tribals. You know, this area of the world is very very tribal and clandestine. So this would be a possibility for them to connect and make a nation out of nothing, which could be cool. Sam, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 10: So it's like the Kurds are their version of the Cathars, just extermination.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't even know if that's a fair comparison, because the Cathars weren't Christian, they were Gnostic. But worse, this would be like and I don't even know, like as far as their religion, what separates occurred from a Sunni or Shia. So like I know that the soon he's in. The Shas disagree about the few things, but the main thing is who takes over as the lead of the religion. This group believes that it should be a direct descendant of Mohammad. This group believes that it should be merit based and has nothing to do with blood lineage. That's kind of the oversimplifying like a motherfucker here, But that's kind of the thing. I honestly don't know what separates the Kurds as far as their religious beliefs goes. I know that they are a separate tribe, like they are their own lineage and blood to this, but I do not know. I don't even know if it be a fair comparison to say that this is like a Mormon equivalent, Like you got the Catholics in the Protestants and then you got the Mormon's. Like, I don't even know if this would be a fair comparison. Maybe a Jehovah's witness. Maybe not a full on because Mormons aren't Christian in my opinion, but like maybe it'd be along those things.
Speaker 9: I don't know, I don't know, probably a Jehovah's witness, TONI.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Kords are mostly soony. I regard the Sunni as more of the Protestant like version of Islam, and they're the majority in Islam. Sheism is more similar to Catholicism because they have saints, because they have this grand emom idea instead of a caliphate and the herds are mostly Sunni to my knowledge, but there are some Shida and some Christian ones even that's fair.
Speaker 1: I thought the Kurds had their own religion as well, or is it just basically tribalism. As to why they all hate them.
Speaker 12: It's ethnicity, and I think they used to have their own language, but most of them speak Arabic or Farsi.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, they do have their own language. I know that got outlawed in Turkey, like uh, because the Kurds take up most of the east and southeast of Turkey, and Erdowin passed a law basically saying that they couldn't teach Kurdish in their schools anymore. They were forced to teach Turkish. And that's like a whole thing as far as their culture and their heritage goes. So yeah, a lot of the countries have outlawed the Kurdish way. So that being said, possibly if we were to arm some Kurds out of Iraq and in Iran and use those as our ground force, we wouldn't have to launch any kind of invasion. We wouldn't have to submarines or soldiers or anything that and maybe Israel wuldn't either, But that again that we've done this before with varying levels of success. Sometimes it's worked out well, for sometimes it didn't. A little bit of some situation dictates on this one. I think it's possible, y'all. It's possible that the Curds are pissed off enough to really like give it the old college try and maybe make some things happen. I don't know, Okay.
Speaker 12: What I've read is that there's a substantial pro Iranian regime Kurdish population in Iran called the push Amerigo, which is the same word as the group in Syria. I think Syria would be the best example of a previous attempt at this by the United States and the West, because the Kurds did form their own country in Syria. But last I heard, I think it was reconquered by al Qaeda in Syria. In Syria.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened with that, because Syria was fractioned up for a good minute there, and it was like the Kurdish they had their own area. It was more like a Wild West type of situation where like whoever's got the most guns in that area is the one that claims that they're in charge kind of thing. I don't know. I haven't heard if they got reconquered or what, because shit, you told me by it. What's your boy's name? The former terrorist that's now leading Syria, former al Kainda do there? There's pictures of him with severed heads, and now he's serious president. Besides, that's the guy, that's the guy. So I don't know, Tony's cutting out shit. I don't know if they if he has actually reunified his country or not. It's very possible, but it's it's still kind of in that phase. So yeah, like Tony was saying, the Pershmerga is already a thing that we tried in Syria, and like I said, varying levels of success. Perhaps, especially now that we have bombed the ever loving shit out of Iran and are continuing to do so, perhaps maybe the Pershmerga in Iran could have a little better success. I don't know. I don't know, but let's continue reading here. So several Iranian opposition Kurdish groups based in Iraq semi autonomous Kurdish region have been waging a low level insurgency against Tehran for years. Some have demanded autonomy within Iran, while others are fighting for secession from the Islamic Republic. The possibility of the United States supplying weapons to Iranian Kurdish groups and supporting potential cross border ground attacks in the western part of the country comes as the United States in Israel were a massive aerial bombardment of Iran, the US AIM experts say would be to stretch to Tehran's military resources, weaken the state's grip on power and formant or filment a uprising inside Iran, a multi ethnic country of some ninety million people. Iran's clerical rulers, despite the killing of the Supreme Leader and Supreme military leaders, have not capitulated or fragmented and maintained control of the country since the US joint campaign began February twenty eighth. Continuing on here. So this is this is the area that are Kurdish, right, So if we're looking at the map here, this is Iran, this Iraq, that's Syria, that's Turkey. All of this red is considered the area where the Kurdish people reside. And there's a reason why the Kurds all want their own nation and why whenever they should have gotten their own nation honestly after World War One wrapped up. But when you look at the map and you look at especially in the Middle East, this was cut up and divided by white dudes that had no idea what kind of tribalism there was in Iraq or not in Iraq, in the Middle East in totality, so they just pretty much drew the lines Bob, Bob, bob, we're doing this or doing this. Cool, that'll work, everybody's happy. And then these people in the Middle literally in the middle of four different countries that like this could have just been its own spot basically got told too bad, so said fuck off. So you know, as we're I'm talking about right now, this is tran this is where all that bombing's going down. This is a Kurdistan province, This is a Kurdistan region in Iraq, Syria. This whole area up here was kurd population for a while. Now I don't know, I don't know if Syria has retaken that land or not. And this is Turkey, which hates their Curgs and have outlawed them being Kurdish essentially, and if they were, and that's another reason why Turkey doesn't want Kurdistan to become a thing, and this one at least I could understand. If that happens, they lose a third of their land and a third of their population. That's that's by their own emittance. I don't think that that's an actual true number. I think they're being a little a little extra with those assumptions. But either way it goes, they're not super jazzed to lose that much of their taxpayers, which I get. Okay, fine, but anyway, let's continue on here. So Sasha Bruchmann. Bruckman, I don't fucking care, a military and security affairs and analysis at the London based International Institute for Strategic Studies, said possible ground incursions by Iranian Kurdish groups into western Iran could stretch Tehran's military resources. If the Kurdish factions were to stage a concerted series of attacks, the IRGC would have to seek reinforcements, referring to the quote unquote elite branch of Iran's armed forces. That's the elite branch. Paramilitary would be another way to say that. But all right, however, that would weaken their posture in core cities such as Tehran, as Fahan or Karaj It would thus create a dilemma for the regime where to send sparse reinforcements in times when coordination is also more difficult. It is this dilemma and thinning out of forces that is the operational goal. The risks the United States possibly arming Iranian opposition CURD groups are considerable, though Washington could trigger a civil war and the fragmentation of the country, which could have lasting consequences. I don't want to sound like that guy, but that's also a thing that America's done on repeat a few times now. As long as we don't get involved in the civil war, they fine, cool. You know that the Iranian people they duke it out and they decide which way they're going to swing on that, then fine. But I don't want America to jump in and try to back one side or the other of an Iranian problem. You know, I don't know. I know Israel is definitely going to have their claws in one of these sides, and I'm sure America will follow suit because that's what America does. But anyway, let's continue on here. Many of these groups were previously armed but have since laid down their weapons. Gross if they engage in a long term war against Iran and the US supports disappears. This will prove very dangerous for them exactly, which is why I said gross. The United States recently cut support to the Syrian Democratic Forces the SDF, which as what we were talking about earlier with the Pushmerga, the Kurdish militia that was a key US partner for years in the war against the Islamic State extremist groups so long standing disputes. In anticipation of a US attack on Iran, five Iranian opposition Kurdish groups based in Iraq Kurdistan announced a new political coalition last month aimed at overthrowing the Islamic Republic and ultimately achieving Kurdish autonomy. The new coalition includes Kurdish Freedom Party or PAK Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan PDK I and the Kurdistan Free Life Party p jack. Wow, the jokes right themselves, moving on the organization of Iranian Kurdistan Struggle KABAT again. I want to make jokes, but we're not doing that right now. The Kamala of shut up, shut up, the Kamala of the toilers of Kurdistan. I'm sorry, y'all, I'm I'm afraid I may not be mature enough to have this conversation anyway. The coalition does not include several Kurdish political heavyweights, such as Kamala Party of Iranian Kurdistan. Oh sweet Jesus, yeah, why why is Kamala a name that these people are using? And please tell me somehow Kamala Harris is using this to boost her numbers in her own brain. I understand it's spelled different. That's beside the point. Wow. Moving on, Iran has sporadically conducted military strikes against the exile Kurdish groups, which Iran has designated as terrorist organizations and accused them of serving American and Israeli interests. Well yeah know shit. Those attacks could intensify if the United States arms the groups. On March fourth, Iran launched rockets attacks at a camp near the border operated by the PAK That's what the group said, adding that one person was killed and three wounded. A day earlier, drone strikes struck a base near the PDKI in northern Iraq. Experts state is unclear if the various Iranian Kurdish groups in Iraq can settle their deep differences and have a willingness and ability to fight against the Islamic Republic. I have a weird time believing that these Kurdish groups couldn't pull together for a greater cause. I don't know. There are long standing disputes, fair and they need to prove solidarity on the field, said Bruckman or Brukman Brooch. I don't know. It is less than is less about the potential impact of some better or more weapons from the US, but rather it will to the will to fight the Iranian regime decisively and coordinate military attacks among them. That will decide whether the Kurage will add a ground element to the US Israeli air campaign. I gotta tell you, as of this moment, I think that would be a really as far as just from the American and Israeli side, that would be an extremely strategic move. That'd be a very good play to try to lean more heavily into a Kurdish around assault force.
Speaker 12: He just looked up the word komala in society, group, organization or association.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, So basically that's that's they're saying, like the society of these things. Okay.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and uh in Devungari Sanskrit Hindi and Indian. Basically, it means tender, soft, delegate, and gentle. It's probably just a coincidence. That's probably related to the word Kamala.
Speaker 1: I want to say Kamala is she claims, I don't know. Depending on who she's talking to. She claims Indian, she games black, she claims why she claims Native American. I've heard her claim at all. But if she is in fact of Indian origin, I wonder if that might have been like the actual inspiration for her name.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I knew a lady named Kamala back in California. It is an actual name. Yeah, an Indian name for sure. And Kamala Harris is half ethnically Indian and half black from the Caribbean somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her dad is Jamaican. But if I'm not mistaken out, I thought he was like a white dude that teaches in Jamaica. I don't.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm pretty sure he was black, And I thought he moved to the United States and he wasn't even one of her supporters. I think he's still alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he definitely didn't support her because she tried making a joke about like weed smoking and how like she's got Jamaican in her, so like that's a part of the culture. Her dad, who is a professor and like a very well known guy in the in the on the island, was disgusted by this because like he's very much against the stereotypical Jamaican stoner vibes. So like that was the whole thing. Yeah, I couldn't remember if he was black or white. He might as well, it doesn't matter, doesn't matter.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And also for some reason, it's pronounced pamala instead of kamala, So they tried to make the argument, you're racist if you put the accent on the second syllable.
Speaker 1: Remember that, I too, Oh my god, Yeah, listen, most Americans are barely monolingual, Like let's let's be whatever. At least they're trying to make the attempt. Good god, trying to watch. You've y'all heard me try to attempt to pronounce so many names that I have no business trying to pronounce. I'm doing my damnes here.
Speaker 12: Oh in Poland that's the second time we ran into that r Z E, s z O W pronounce.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking way I'm gonna remember that. Jeshev.
Speaker 12: You just need to have memorized it.
Speaker 1: My brain only has so much mental capacity, dude, I can't. I can't be committing these things to memory. But that I am very grateful for you, Tony, because you're always here to keep me in line and help me out with so many that just pronunciations. You're here to help me with so many conversations, dude.
Speaker 12: So no thanks.
Speaker 1: And here's the Tony absolutely and speaking of this is the guy I was asking you about last night, Tony, this Iatola Arafi. Now I don't know if this article has been verified or not, because all I could find right even as I was getting ready to shoot this episode tonight, I've see so many things talking about who is this new Iyahtola Rafi and there's so many things about his background and all this shit. Then I'm finding a couple of articles saying that he was also killed. And that was on March second, so two days ago they had appointed a new Supreme leader. He gets killed new Supreme leader. This guy was like the sixth name that got dropped on the second and apparently allegedly he's been killed too. I don't know this is true or not, but this I did want to bring this up anyway, because this is the guy that we were talking about in a He seemed to be a very well respected guy within the Iranian community, both by supporters of the Ayatola and otherwise. I don't know. He was the former National Security Advisor, so I know if you knew anything about the guy.
Speaker 12: Nope, I don't know anything about him.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, fair enough, Mom, will just read a little bit about it here. So, the the inc on the appointment papers of Iatola al Elereza Arafi had scarcely dried before the brutal reality of a new military age erased his name from the scrolls of history and a staggering display of intelligence driven warfare, the interim Supreme Leader, elevated to preserve a crumbling status quo, was reportedly terminated in a fresh wave of strikes on the Iranian capital just hours after taking office. So the Ayatola Arafi death, former us NSA confirms so. General Mike Flynn, former National Security Advisor to the forty fifth president, which would be also the anyway, has highlighted breaking reports from Israeli media confirming that Iran's newly appointed acting Supreme Leader, Ayatola Arafe, Theresa Arafi Jesus Christ has been killed. Arafi had been thrust into the role following the death of Iatolla Kamane on February twenty eighth, representing a desperate reach for stability by clerical establishment. His tenure proved to be one of the shortest in modern history, as the new strikes on Tehran targeted at the very heart of the Interim Council before it could even begin the process of constitutional transition. So again, I don't know, y'all, I don't know. And then they just bombed the Supreme Council meeting. The dudes are getting together to decide on who the next Supreme leader is going to be. And I'm not sure if it was America or Israel or both on this one, but bomb the shit out of that building and killed the entirety of the Supreme Council. I don't know if or when a new Iatota will be selected, but I thought it was worth bringing up. So now let's talk about this. This is from what is this sky News so Iran War? What has been hit so far? In the military assets in play? So on screen we got this map and it shows a lot of different jumps that have taken place from point A to point B. Here, let's see if we could play this video and learn a bit more together.
Speaker 3: This war has gone from a standing stock to full frontal multi country conflict. In chaos, it's hard to understand what's going on, what's being targeted, and where might be next, So the sky News Data and Forensics team has been mapping the key theaters. This is how the war has escalated. The US and Israel have carried out more than one hundred strikes on Iranian targets so far. These have been met with counter strikes from Iran, which has attack sites in Israel and has struck the US embassy in Riad in Saudi Arabia. How do Iran's capabilities measure up? This map shows the range of Iranian missiles. Yellow is near range, Red is more towards the limits. Its longest range missile, the Sagil, has a maximum range of up to two thousand kilometers twelve hundred miles. According to defense experts, that's far enough to hit Moscow or Athens. They're still well short of giving around the ability to strike the UK let alone the United States, and that's before even taking into consideration that many of their stocks have already been destroyed. Sky's Data and Forensics team has plotted US and UK air bases in the Middle Eastern US Europe that can be used to launch attax on Iran. The conflict has highlighted the strategic importance that joined US UK military base on Diego Garcia, one of the Chagos Islands. This map shows the movement of US military planes to the Middle East over the past week. This dot in the middle of the ocean is Diego Garcia, a joint US UK military base. Sakir Starmer had initially refused permission for the US to use British bases in this war. That position changed on Saturday with an hours US planes began arriving in Diego Garcia. That includes this C five Galaxy transport aircraft, the largest such aircraft in the US Arsenal capable of transporting fighter jets. It was captured on Stateite imagery at the base on Sunday mornings, sitting on the tarmac alongside six F sixteen fighter jets. The Data and Forensics team has also been tracking US and Iranian military ships in the Middle East. At least three US military ships are reported to be in the Persian Gulf and twelve around the Middle East and Mediterranean. Sky News has also tracked six Iranian ships in the Strait of Home. They were last seen on satellite imagery on the twenty eighth of February. They've been in the area for more than two weeks. Iran has said that it has closed the strait, which is also a major commercial shipping rouse. The ships were already avoiding their channel as busy maritime activity almost came to a standstill. All tankers are shown here in red, cargo vessels in green. Iran's Red Crescent. Society has reported that hundreds of Iranians have been killed so far. Several US soldiers have been killed in Israel. Civilians have been killed too, And this war is only a few days old.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that, oh shit, I didn't mean to go full screen mode. They're actually did a pretty decent job of laying out the whole situation, honestly. Now, granted that was on February twenty eighth that he was talking about how the street of horn Moves is blocked. I have a weird feeling that all those ships that were being used to block it are now at the bottom of the Street, so you know they're now going to be coral reefs, and that's the thing that happened. Actually, let's see when was this posted, So this is actually updated today. Let's read more into this. So Israel and US have carried out strikes on Iran for a fourth day after launching an operation which killed its supreme leader with no clear in insight to hostilities. Sky News has mapped the assault on both sides and the military assets at play in the region. So this is the map of Iran and allies and the attacks. So the red explosions are Iranian and the yellow explosions are US and Israel. So there have been quite a few on both sides here as expected. Oh, I didn't realize it was going to zoom out that far. That's dope, crying crime. And they apparently it's not updated all the way because Turkey should have a red one in it, so that's fair. Oh yeah, No, the show's as of March fourth, so well at midnight GMT, so maybe it's not fully updated as of this moment. Okay, Hesreel joined the assault, killing dozens of top ra any and military officials in more than one hundred aero strikes in three days. Preliminary analysis showed that the United States and Israel used a variety of precision guide A munitions to strike Iran. These included air delivered weapons such as the AGEM one five to four Joint Standoff Weapon, Blue Sparrow series, air launched ballistic missiles, and various five hundred, one thousand and two thousand pound class bombs he had. In addition, Services service missiles were also fired, including sea based Tomahawk series missiles and the land based Precision Strike Missile PRSM. Once again further confirmation that Yes, America is using its latest and greatest as far as military tech is concerned. Iran is continuing to retaliate, launching drones and missiles targeting Israel, the United Air Immerants, bah Raine, Jordan, Oman and Katar. The US has confirmed the death of six service members six service members, while the an Arif based in Cyprus was also targeted in a drone strie. Right, So that is actually pretty up to date, to be honest with you. The last I saw was that it was a confirmed fifth death. This is saying that the United States is confirming that we have six service members that have died because of this conflict. It's the longest range missile, the sag blah blah blah, which we already talked about, This is there. This is the farthest they could reach. So as much as everybody's worried about this becoming a US soil based situation, unless Iron makes a call to some sleeper cells that they have some terrorist organizations in the United States, they're not gonna actually be able to reach US or slab box US or most of Europe for that matter. This is this is as far as they can go. And again I'm not saying that we should take that and not be concerned with it. I'm saying that we need to handle it anyway. This whole situation needs to get wrapped up sooner rather than later. Like I said, like the dude said, it's far enough to hit Moscow or Athens. So the dude already talked about these things. This is the UK and US air base is in the Middle East, Europe and British overseas territories. So the green are UK air bases, the blue is the United States air base and they actually have labels on all of these, and then the yellow is US and UK not let me really zoom in much on this one. But yeah, so this is the situation we have. America has multiple air bases in the region all around Iran, and that's where if you look at the map of where they've hit, it kind of lines up a little bit with our strategic bases and asset locations, which makes sense. At least fifteen of the planes passed through the British bases, including four through Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. The site has been in the headlines over recent months, with Donald Trump criticizing the UK's plans to see control of the Chagos Islands to Mauriteus Mauritius. Yeah. Now, the Iran conflict has highlighted the strategic importance of the joint US UK military base, with Sir Keir Starmer initially refusing permission for it to be used. Thankfully he saw sense and allowed it and did all the things. Satellite imagery captured over the base on Sunday morning shows at least fourteen plans planes stationed next to the runway, including six F sixteen fighter jets and two P eight Poseidon Maritimes byplanes. So anyway, yeah, this is kind of given just the rundown of the situation, and I actually think the dude did a pretty decent job of talking about it before him. Now, there was a joke that was being made, Oh well, France has already surrendered, so don't worry about them. Well, come to find out, France has decided to send in their only nuclear powered aircraft carrier, the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier, is getting sent in to protect French and Alli's assets from Iran. So Europe Tuesday was drawn further into the US Israel war against Iran and then continues to spread in the Middle East, royaling global markets and sending oil and gas prices higher. Which, boy, that ain't a fucking line. I want to go fill up my car today. It's been around like two twenty two thirty a gallon, two forty maybe today it was three dollars a gallon. Yo, it's been a fucking week. It is bullshit. But anyway, moving on, French President Manuel mccroneuh obviously married to a dude UH who said he was sending the Charles de gaull In nuclear powered aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean to protect French and Allies' assets from missiles and drones from Iran and it's proxy militious President Trump on Tuesday threatened to cut off all trade with Spain after Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said the US could not use airbases in Spain for its unjustified and dangerous military interventions. So here's the deal on that Spain has to out loud publicly that they are taking a hardline neutrality stance in this situation, which Trump said that there will be outright tariffs on Spain if they don't let America use their air bases, and Spain basically said fuck you. So there will absolutely be not tariff, I'm sorry, embargoes. There's going to be hardcore embargoes on Spain after this. So if you're one of those people that just love Spanish wine or something of what you love comes from Spain, you might want to get it now and stock up on it because Spain's gonna be put on the blacklist for as far as economy is concerned, for quite a while. But anyway, let's continue here. So who said what. Francis flagship carrier will join RAFEL fighter jets, air defense systems, and airborne radar systems. Deployed to protect Cyprus and EU member already hit by a Hesbloo drone, and help uphold binding defense agreements with Qatar, Kuwait and the UAE the UH. Let's see, the Associated Press said. France, Britain, Germany previously said they weren't involved in the US Israeli strikes on Iran, but Crones said Tuesday that France had already shot down Iranian drones in legitimate self defense. Yeah, so apparently Iran sent drones over France and they got shot down. Now I don't know, I don't know if that was maybe a false flag situation. I don't know how valid that is. But I did hear reports that France had shot down some sort of attack that was meant to hit possibly in their area, and they said that it was Iranian. So now they're sending their only nuclear powered aircraft carrier. I don't think that's a small gesture. I don't know. Sanchez, meanwhile, that's the Spanish dude has become the chief EU critic of Trump's strikes on Iran, and Trump has certainly noticed. Spain has been terrible, Trump told reporters Tuesday during a meeting with the German Chancellor Frederick Murrs all business having to do with Spain. I have the right to stop it, embargoes, do anything I want with it. And we may do that with Spain. Very possible here. So what's next. The French carrier deployment as part of Macrone's efforts towards building a coalition that will pool resources, including military assets, to resume traffic in the straight of horror moves, said The Wall Street Journal. It will also focus on securing the Red Sea and Suez Canal. Again, this is why, this is why Trump wanted all of the NATO nations to spend at least five percent of their GDP on their military, just in case something like this takes place. So now it's not they're not sending thoughts in prayers. They're sending actual assets, which is important, especially now that Turkey just got hit. So let's continue UH live updates, Heeg says. Says the US just getting started in Iran, or as conflict intensifies and spreads, So let's talk about this. The secretary told UH says the US is accelerating, not decelerating, its one in Iran, and we're just gonna read the key takeaways on this one on the fifth day of the fight, with more assets head into the region as the conflict ricochets from Turkey to Sri Lanka and Israel steps up to strike in Tehran and Lebanon. Heg Seth said a US torpedo sunk the Iranian warship in the Indian Ocean, which we watched the video from earlier. That was dope. The Irani regime says that the Iota Kamane's three day funeral is being postponed amid the continuing escalation of the war, which a US based organization says has killed more than a thousand civilians in the country, including more than one hundred and eighty children. Wow, six US troops have been killed since the war began. That's also not positive. Israeli official set intelligence indicates Iran could have enriched uranium to ninety percent or weapons grade within two weeks if it had decided to do so before the US and Israel launch strikes, but that Iran's weaponization group is still far from producing a classic nuclear bomb. Okay, that's nothing but hot takes on that one there, all right? Moving on now, well, I want to see where was this one? All right? So Pentagon identifies fifth soldier killed you with the in the war in Iran. Let's get forward here, So this is the guy. The death to in Iran has risen two one forty five since the attacks began Saturday. Counter attacks have killed at least six US service members. White House Press Secretary of Caroline Levitt said ground troops are currently not part of the plans in the Iran war, but did not take the option fully off the table. Pentagon chief heg Seth said officials are investigating a strike on a girls' school in souther Iran that killed one hundred and seventy five people. Yeah, that's I've looked into that, and as of this moment, I can't find any verifiable evidence to say that that was an American strike. I'm not saying that the school was not hit. I am saying that it's it's also really near what was an Iraqi launch site, and it's possible that one of their munitions went squirrely and hit this school, and in the fog of war, they're saying that Americans dropped it. Now, I'm not saying there's a zero percent chance that America did not hit this school. It's very possible we did. It's not probable statistically, I don't know. We're gonna find out more as time goes on. Go ahead, Sam, I've seen patriots and everything from over there where.
Speaker 2: It looked like the missile went up and it went squarely and it came back down onto the school.
Speaker 1: But it was from the ideology, the icg all, whatever the fuck they're called Aranians. Yeah, that's kind of what I've seen too. So yeah, it's just there was friendly fire from iron, honestly, and that's I'm not gonna say that with one hundred percent certainty. I am saying that I I'm about ninety nine percent positive that's what took place. But it is also very possible that America fucked up. It does happen, not often anyway. Moving on here. Next article. Iran claims the largest r radar in golf destroyed all about a billion dollar machine. Yeah, now let's talk about this one. So the IRGC claims that the radar was completely destroyed in the precision missile strike. It was later corroborated by Katari officials. So this was the largest and most expensive radar in the entire Arabic golf area. It was American owned and apparently Iran could successfully destroyed it. Here. That's not good. That was a good way that we were keeping track of what kind of air assets and ordinance was going in the sky at any given time. And that's gone now, so let's talk about it here. The Iraq, by US and Israel and Iran has expanded to a wider Middle Eastern conflict and not just cost lives, but saw the destruction of military weapons worth billions of dollars. Several reports in the Iranian media have claimed that in an FPS one thirty two, the largest American radar in the Gulf, has been destroyed, citing IRGC public relations office, Tehran Times and another outlet said that the radar has a tracking range of five thousand kilometers. Both US President Trump and Iranian authorities have said the conflict will continue for a long time. He said five weeks. Trump said five weeks. It's not a long time anyway. So this is breaking news from the Tehran Times IRGC public Relations the American radar FP one two, with the range of five thousand kilometers, station in Qatar with unique equipment designed for tracking ballistic missiles, was completely destroyed. So radars like that are indispensable for modern air defense systems because they are were because they enable timely totection, tracking, and interception. As per a report in Defense Security Asia, the early warning system is stationed at the ai or Aludead Air Base and guitar excuse me, and has unique equipment designed for tracking ballistic missiles. It was installed by the United States in twenty thirteen at a cost of approximately one point one billion dollars that would probably be closer to about two billion today's world. IRGC claimed the radar was completely destroyed in a precise missile strike. It was later coroberated by the Katari officials, representing a severe disruption to US surveillance operations and could be a blow to the integrated air defense architecture protecting Allied Gulf states. So this is it. This is the radar on fire. Because the Iranians did in fact score a good hit. That's not that's not good for us. We can rebuild, I understand that. But still, as of right now, that's kind of a big one as far as this is concerned. Building up to the attack, which the US named Epic Fury Washington symbol of the Largest Force and our Amada and some of its most powerful weaponry. Among these are the B two bombers batwing stealth bombers. Priced at more than a billion dollars per fighter jet, they are the most potent platform in the US Air Force. Okay, so they're just kind of going on and on about the rest of what's going on. Anyway, I did want to bring this up, Iran. I'm having a hard time pronouncing that of this moment, Iran did in fact score a successful hit on the largest radar that we had in the region. And that's not positive, but it is a true statement. Moving on to the next one here, So this is from people. I'm very curious because this was actually sent in by by y'all, by the retinue before we started this. So CDC issues travel advisory for thirty two countries, including several in Europe. Overspread of paralyzing disease. Okay, an thing to get the people to stop talking about Epstein. That's that's clearly what this is, honestly, but all right, sure, let's talk about it. The CDC has issued a Level two alert cautioning travelers to practice enhance precautions if they plan to visit one of thirty two countries due to the spread of polio. Polio, fucking polio's back. We have the vaccine for that, and like I'm not even trying to take the anti vaxxer or the provaxer stance. Like we have the technology to combat polio. But like, all right, sure, the alert stay says people should be up to date in their polio vaccine. Up to date. That's not something you have to get done multiple times. What are we talking about here, Okay, adding that those of travel plans are eligible for a single dose booster. Do not y'all, Hey, do not go get a polio booster. That's that's not how that works. Anyway. Polio is a crippling disease that can cause parae analysis and maybe fatal according to the CDC. Right because COVID also had like a ninety eight percent killed ratio according to the CDC, that later got brought down to like two percent. But anyway, a traveler alert has been issued warning Americans to take precautions against polio which is spreading in Europe and elsewhere across the globe. Yeah, that would also be because of their Islamic population. Just for overthought, the US Centers for Disease Control issued a level to alert, cautioning travelers to practice enhance precautions before visiting thirty two countries. Is there a list of what these thirty two countries are? I just have a weird feeling. I hope they don't. How about that. However, vaccination hesitancy is on the rise, contributing to the spread of these once nearly eliminated diseases. Health and Human Servants head Robert F. Kennedy, Junior's lawyer and ally Aaron Siri petitioned the FDA in twenty twenty two to revoke approval of the polio vaccine, which eradicated the disease in the US, and in January, doctor Kirk Milhoun milhone, a pediatric cardiologist who leads the Advisor Committee on Immunization Practices, suggested vaccines against polion and other diseases should be optional. If there is no choice, then informed consent is an illusion. I would agree. Without consent, it is medical battery. Again, your boy has not lied. The full list of countries or the polio is spread includes Afghanistan, Algeria, and Gola, benign Burkina, Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Ivory Coast Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Finland, Gaza, Germany, Ghana, Guinea, Israel, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Tanzania, United Kingdom, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. So if you plan on going to any of these places then and they're telling you to take extra precaution while traveling and get a polio booster Jesus Christ. Okay, anyway, moving on, I think that might be all he had on this episode, to be honest with you. Out of Fox News thing pulled up here, But yeah, we already read this one, okay, y'all. So there we have it. This is the end of the episode. Unless anybody has any saved rounds or anything they want to talk about on their end. I think actually this is as good a spot as any to end it. The war is raging on. Iran has made some very decent hits on some of their enemies. We have done some serious damage to the Iranian infrastructure, and we're not gonna stop anytime soon. Trump is saying that this could take place over the next four to five weeks. Multiple countries are throwing in their support. France is sending in their own nuclear powered aircraft carrier. I don't actually think that France is gonna like get into it, but it's at least a kind gesture from a cron you know. I'll take that for the wind. It is what it is. Australia and Can have thrown their support in behind us. Britain was very anti this whole situation, and now they're kind of throwing in their weight behind us as well. I don't know. I don't know what to make of it, y'all. I'm as of this moment, hoping that America does not make this a long standing nation building campaign. I hope that we get in do the things, arm the Kurds, let the revolution happen in the way that it's going to, Let the people have an election, decide how they want to do it, Let it become the Persian state that it was always meant to be. That's where I'm at with it. But I understand, you know, and I'm not saying that we're not here because of Israel or vice versa. What I am saying is that unless we start sending battalions of infantry onto the soil. At this point, it's air raids, it's not it's not that much of a it's not dirty yet, and I hope that it doesn't go extra dirty because American public does not want that. If anything, they have fought openly against going in wars. Trump got elected on a no new war policy, and then he is sending troops to Ecuador, Venezuela, Iran, Mexico. Yeah, I'm just saying. I'm just saying. It's oh wild things, y'all. And as always, the Cajun Night will be here to keep you up to date on what is going on. As we're wrapping up here. If anybody would like to join in the conversation next Wednesday night at nine pm Central and every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the link in the description to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night go and join. There's only one tier for entry, and we're trying to grow this thing to be its own information sharing event that happens at least once a week, and we thoroughly enjoy it. All the good members of the retinue that are here to be a part of the Cajun Night Live once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Knight signing off and as always, God bless