Speaker 1: Win one thousand dollars entered this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 2: Check that's the check.
Speaker 1: You enter it now.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham, the great American. Of course, Ryan Walker is the executive vice president of Herita Jackson with an heritage Foundation. And much is going on, and there's some great columns by experts in the Wall Street Journal, etc. Carra Rove and others about what's going to affect this election. We know there's an October surprise coming and whatever it is is going to be negative for Donald Trump, because if it's negative for Kamala Harris, it's not going to be published. But nonetheless, Ryan Walker, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ryan, first of all, you may recall it during Katrina, which I think was twenty oh five, there was a classic photo of a Bush forty three looking out the window of his plane as there was great suffering in the bowl called New Orleans, CIVI. Amount of aid flew in. There was a guy named Nagan or whatever, the mayor who's now in federal prison for stealing so much of it. And now there's another photo that was out briefly of Kamala Harris looking out the window of her plane down at the devastation, and also the president so to speak, Joe Biden is in the helicopter looking out the window. And here we are about a week after those terrible events. There's tens of thousands, maybe up to one hundred thousand or more without homes Asheville, North Carolina. Normally it looks to be wiped off the map. There's small towns and villages all over Florida, Georgia, north of Atlanta, South Carolina absolutely devastated, and as of now, there's some aid getting in. But the problem is the bridges are out, the highways are out, Interstate twenty six and forty will be years before they're properly repaired. And politically, this is not being used by the mainstream media to attack George Bush, nor is it being used by the mainstream media to attack Biden if he's the president. And Kamala Harris, my question to you is why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure other than the left controls the media apparatus in this country. We had when Katrina hit, the media ripped George W. Bush to shreds for going three days after the hurricane happened down to New Orleans, Joe Biden didn't get down to North Carolina until five days after the hurricane landed. The same is true for Kamala Harris. Their FEMA organization, the apparatus that they control, is unwilling and unable to help the people of North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia. In fact, they are turning away supplies. They are threatening arrest of private citizens who are running rescue operations to citizens in the hills and hollers of Appalachia, which is where I am from, and so this hits very close and personal to home for me. And so the abject dereliction of duty that these people are are committing in real time, and the media's lack of focus on it or even discussion around it is appalling. And if this were to be again, if this were a Republican president, just for President Donald Trump, oh, it would have been, you know, the end of the world, our next nine to eleven, Katrina two point zero. I mean, the parallels would have been unending.
Speaker 2: And it's not happening, and it's not going to happen because the media, which is the mouthpiece for the Democratic Party, looks for issues that they can attack Republicans over and ignore serious issues, But do the voters. I read something from Carl Rove and the Wall Street Journal that said, don't know how this is going to turn out, but this hurricane is attacking largely Republican areas. Now Ashville, North Carolina is a Democratic stronghold. It's like seventy percent Democrats. So I don't know how this is going to play, but because there has to be at some point the American people who live in Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, especially in North Carolina, are they going to figure out that the federal government is not going to help you and that the media will not help you. I read some reports that Starlink is the last salvation of Elon Musk's organization to provide some sort of communication. There's no electricity, there's no water, there's no homes, there's no grocery stores. There's nowhere to go. There's no way to get in, no way to get out except through helicopters. And now Biden, who supposedly the president, says there might be a thousand US soldiers going in to do something. We have thousands of helicopters, maybe hundreds of thousands of military helicopters who could drop in all the supplies necessary this afternoon tonight. And I would assume that if Donald Trump was in the White House, he would order the second, the third, and fourth or regiments that take every helicopter, every truck, every availability right now and go in there and solve those suffering problems. But is not happening, and the party in power, In fact, Biden said a couple of days ago, he's done all that they can do. You're on your own, and politically, the mainstream media is so committed to one party and so committed to the destruction of the other. It's not happening. And my roots are in Kentucky. I can't imagine if Trump was in the White House with Jada events right now, there would be a massive airlift of supplies to the people in North Carolina. But they're the wrong color and they're the wrong party. So Biden Ham Harris does not care. Think about that. Ryan, that's awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And further to your point, Fort Bragg Pope Air Force Base, there are a litany of military assets that surround that area and could get there in under two hours full of supplies and air drop them in. This is Furthermore, the North Carolina National Guard, it has a station in Charlotte. In fact, they have Sea one thirty transport planes that they could drop supplies into these communities from the tail gate of that plane. There are options, And if you are determined and you care, you will break processes and rules as the president of the United States to make sure that things are done and aid is delivered. You get rid of these preferred vendor lists for FEMA, you get the supplies to the people. And so you're you're absolutely right. If Donald Trump were president, that was that would be the action he's taken. And that's the action he has already taken, just as a private citizen and a political candidate. He has flown in supplies to Georgia. Ivanka Trump was on the ground yesterday handing out food, water, gasoline, hot meals. These people care about the country, they care about the people, and I think it's showing out right now.
Speaker 2: Ryan Walker. The other issue is that those those people need help immediately. And I look at the FEMA website that the two top missions of FEMA. I thought the Federal Emergency Management Agency would be food and water and relief. No, the number one issue with FEMA is equity. That everything we do in that organization is about equity, putting the right kind of person in the right positions. And number two is climate change. I'm thinking, okay, now, equity and equity and inclusion and climate change are one and two by the FEMA website. Do you think that people in North CAROLINAO care about at this point the effects of man made climate change? Do they care about diversity, equity and inclusion or do they want to have a pot to pee in? They? Do they want food? Do they want winners coming? Do they need some cover? And think about FEMA's mission as equity and climate change? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think there's even a more nefarious purpose of FEMA. So FEMA is run by Alejandro Mayoricus, who has opened the southern border. FEMA has spent nine hundred million dollars housing and transporting illegal immigrants. FEMA has nine hundred million dollars transporting and housing illegal immigrants all around this country for the past three years, three and.
Speaker 2: A half years.
Speaker 1: That nine hundred million dollars could be spent in North Carolina. Harris just announced that the immediate cash benefit that FEMA can potentially hand out after a long, lengthy process to people so that they can get a hotel room, if there are any food, if there is any, it's seven hundred and fifty dollars. Now when you think about that compared to the nine hundred plus million that FEMA has spent again housing and transporting illegal immigrants. I think the American people, particularly those in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, parts of Virginia, they're seeing that. And it's after again three and a half years, especially over the last year of consistent and constant news to say that our schools are being taken away from us by illegal immigrants. Our classrooms are now overcrowded, we have to hire more ESL teachers. Our hospitals are overcrowded, and we can't provide care because illegal immigrants are taking.
Speaker 2: Up most of the beds.
Speaker 1: The list goes on and on and on. It is a dereliction of duty. It's a rejection of the American people and everyone I think in this country needs to hear that and wake up to the realities of what we're seeing. The government's not going to be there to save you.
Speaker 2: Well. I saw on Monday and Tuesday there were some excerpts of Milania Trump's book coming out, and she has a section in there about abortion. To a Democrat, abortion is a sacrament and the mainstream media David Muir ABC News Lester Holt led on Tuesday and Wednesday with the report that Milania Trump supports abortion. That's the big story among the Democratic press. It's about abortion, as people are living and dying, who are Americans? But the big story of courses abortion and January sixth, those are the main stories the Democrat media cares about. The actors who pretend to be newsmen who work for the mainstream media. It's all about abortion and January sixth. And I would say that people in North Carolina could care less about abortion and climate change, couldn't care less about equity and inclusion, couldn't care less about those issues. They don't want to be fed, they want to be housed, they want to be clothed. And Kamala Harris comes in, maybe we'll get you seven hundred and fifty dollars. See, you would not want to be ya. And it's a disgrace that our media does not objectively report facts. It's about abortion and January sixth, it's about Jack Smith releasing a one hundred and seventy five page dossier in argument as to what Donald Trump did or did not do four years ago instead of what's happening today. That should have been under seal, by the way, because it's a prosecutor's brief. They're not facts. It's a prosecutor's brief, and the Obama appointed Judge Chunkin wanted to get that out like poot up in the punch bowl a month before the election. That kind of smear Donald Trump even further. So what's important is January sixth, Judge Chunkin and abortion. That is outrageous, No, it is.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely outrageous. It's outrageous. So they believe that those are the top stories of the day when people are dying. But I think even furthermore, they're highlighting the Department of Justice's own election interference, legitimate election interference in Donald Trump and prosecuting him and releasing these documents in the timeline that they have done. This is purer and abject election interference in the department on the part of the Department of Justice. But to your point, yes, the people of this country can't afford to put a gallon of milk in their fridge or a tank of gas in their car. They do not and are increasingly less likely to care about things like diversity, equity, and inclusion. The only time that you can dream up those ideas and pretend to care, it's all fake altruism at the end of the day, is when you're very wealthy and things seem to be going fine, or you're an elitist in this country and you're totally isolated and bubbled off from the rest of us. That's what they believe, That's what they think every day.
Speaker 2: Ryan Walker of the Heritage Foundation Heritage Action, Give me your thoughts on the pickup of the vice presidential debate. Tim Wallas, who calls himself a knucklehead who said he supports school shooters, came off looking somewhat poorly and JD Vance, who attends the same church that I do in Cincinnati, Ohio, came off rather strong. Give me your analysis of Vans versus Waltz and is Waltz a marshmallow man? Yes?
Speaker 1: I think JD looked very well composed on that stage. He looked presidential. He looked like the person many people thought after the debate. Wow, this guy would be great at top of the ticket too, which is I think a great thing for Republican I think that he spoke to the American people for the first time, he was able to dispel this again fake narrative that the last has been spreading that he's some sort of monster and doesn't care about women. In fact, the complete opposite is true. He's a well articulated man, a deeply thoughtful and introspective person, and he cares about the people of this country and his background lends to that. And I think that came through on the debate stage more than anything. I thought his answer on the abortion question and how we as a country need to focus on the care of those women through the process, through their pregnancy, childbirth, and then importantly continue to care about them and support them as they raise that child and in a family home setting. So I thought the debate looked very good for JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: He walked away with a tremendous gain I think in popularity and name id and things of that nature. And on the other hand, you had Governor Wall from Minnesota fumble through questions. He admitted to lying to the American people on multiple occasions about being in Tianeman's Square for the Democracy protests in nineteen eighty nine, despite the fact that he wasn't there until four or five months after those protests occurred. It's just blatant Falsehood's just like his military service and the way that he describes that, just like how he describes that he got an award from the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce, which he didn't and was issued a legal letter demanding that he stopped saying so. So this guy, I think came off as a nervous, scared liar on stage, and I think the American people will see that at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, No, he feared being exposed. And I hesitate to bring this up, but it's in print. The Daily Mail on Tuesday published an exclusive report that Second Gentleman, also known as mister Kamala Harris, that's Doug Emoff, the husband of Kamala Harris, has been accused again of physically assaulting both his ex girlfriend and his ex mistress. And this is on top of paying off the babysitter to remain quiet that he impregnated. When you impregnate your babysitter, that's kind of a bad thing to do. But then to beat up women is even worse in this story, which I would encourage people to go to the Daily Mail or Catholic vote dot org. And I'm not saying it's true or false, but I'm saying it's it's being reported and in legitimate publications. The Catholic vote dot org is a legitimate publication. Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and let's see, uh, let's say Jade Vance is being accused of beating up multiple women and impregnating a nanny watching for looking out for his children. Do you think that might be a big story nationally? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do. I mean, you know, the if those those stories are true, obviously that is a that's a terrible, terrible thing. But you know, I think it speaks to this idea that the Left doesn't cover these stories for the for their themselves. They protect their own, they make sure they're isolated and things like this don't ever reach the American public, especially if it's their candidates. If this were JD. Vance, it would be.
Speaker 2: Wall to wall coverage.
Speaker 1: As you said, no, no ink would be available to buy in the world. I mean, these people would write on it for years well.
Speaker 2: Jen Saki, former Press secretary, now an MSNBC hostess. She's one of the few that has hair by the Way on MSNBC as a woman. She recently stated that Doug Emoff has quote reshaped the perception of masculinity in America today quote unquote. I'm not sure. I don't know too many men beating up women, impregnating babysitters. But according to Jen Saki, he's quote re shaped the perception of masculinity. All right, we gotta run, Ryan Walker, I'll leave that out there. Where neither one of us are saying this is accurate, I do not know, but legitimate news organizations under the surfaces are reporting it, and I would be anxious to find out whether it's true or not. And they have names in these stories, and they have the eighty thousand dollars payment to one woman in the story. And I'm wondering if ABC, NBCCBS will pursue this. I think the answer is not no. The answer is hell no, because it's too bad for mister Kamala Harris. But once again, Ryan Walker, your website is Heritage Acson. Once again, thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham Show. And Ryan you're a great American.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: God bless you. Let's continue with more. The truth will set us all free. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WULW got chronic joint pain. Steroid shaws don't last, and you're trying to avoid surgery