Speaker 1: The Age of Transi films.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Prance coming at you live this Friday night, May twenty third, two thousand five, live from the facilities of Ocelli dot com every Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard time for starting to Age of Transitions second hour Uncle the broadcast. Thank you for being here. Anyway you're listening, consider going to ochili dot com. Give me a donation, keep the network going. Help check out my website is the Age of Transitions dot com and support there by buying a book Revolved Manned Scientific Rise to Godhead my book available in paperback or e book copies about transimism. Also I have shirts, also have other interesting items on the shop. There have the different fill with links to bookshop dot org. Please remember to click through those links to buy books and the lips and remote code fronds two months of lips and for free. If you think about starting your own podcast and the Patreon campaign that you can find the Patreon link at the Age of Transitions dot com. Thank you for signing up there. Everybody who has in the past, who does currently you make this show possible.
Speaker 3: I hope you're enjoying.
Speaker 2: The content I've been posting a Patreon lately.
Speaker 3: I wanted to take a moment here.
Speaker 2: To thank and shout out current members at Patreon. I've not done this a long time, so I want to thank FJ F F F F.
Speaker 3: F D d D.
Speaker 2: Thank you Hans p Nicholas, Ray, c k R, Darren, Sam Aaron and Melissa Dinks, Robin Folio, do Media Monarchy, dem Raz, Core Cognition, and our friend workins Policy.
Speaker 3: So thank you all for signing up there.
Speaker 2: I hope you're enjoying the Patreon content with the Singularity Summit videos, the interview videos. I'll be posting the last one of those soon.
Speaker 3: I posted one last week.
Speaker 2: I have one more tape of those interviews, and then I'll be making new material at Patreon.
Speaker 3: Excited to make interesting stuff over there actually.
Speaker 2: But yeah, a lot of you, a lot of the names I called out there. Ray, you've been around for a long time and it's showing me like your all time donation and you've been a big help.
Speaker 3: So things you so much.
Speaker 2: C KR likewise, Darren is a huge help as the same and Melissa Dykes are incredibly generous, and I don't even know why, but they're very it's it's much appreciated. H fully A do likewise vim quote cognition. I mean, over time, you all have done quite a bit, so I really do say thank you. And if any of you have anything to say about the content there, if there's any particular stuff that you'd like to see me to put onto the Patreon, don't hesitate to give suggestions.
Speaker 3: I might be able to do that.
Speaker 2: It's a The platform is improving in terms of what I can post on it, and I like that. I really like that about picture and there's another not so great things. But that's the case with any online platform these days. It's just the way are going and not getting better in terms of doing things online. This is the nature and the beast here and I'll be talking more about that and then minutes to come. So, yes, we are back in the age of transitions. We're living through it.
Speaker 3: We have no choice. We love it though, it's okay, We're going to make the most of this.
Speaker 2: It's wild, it's crazy. We don't know what to expect. We sometimes do know what to expect, but then when it happens, we like to lie to ourselves about oh so many different things, and for oh so many different reasons. I want to give one reason why wely to ourselves, but there certainly is an infinite amount of them. So I'm, like I said, you're listing those off. There's all sorts of crazy news stories constantly that capture our imaginations. They suck us right in, and there's no shortage of commentary on the new So once again, anybody who's here, thank you for being here and listening to this show. I have been talking about the news lately more than I ever have, and I might drift away from that again, but I do want to continue making the same sorts of points I have been as of late, because I feel they need to be reiterated, and I don't see many people saying a lot of stuff that I feel is important. So I'm gonna just keep doing that just to prove the point that I am saying certain things. So maybe it won't be useful at some point, but anyway, all sorts of cool stories.
Speaker 3: This week. We have Trump's.
Speaker 2: BBW that he's all about. That's a real cool story. I didn't even really read any of the stories. I just looked over the headlines and I don't here's some good news. I'm not going to cover that news because I don't. I didn't even force myself to look at that. I'm assuming that Bill has something to do with helping the big tech companies and their tech overlords that are running everything these days.
Speaker 3: I would assume.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's just an educated guess I'm gonna throw out there.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Would it be really fascinating that me I didn't read anything about it if I were actually right that in many ways that BBW is all about helping our tech olig arts gain more control over.
Speaker 3: Our society.
Speaker 4: Aaron, you're saying, BBW, that sounds like big beautiful woman as opposed to big beautiful Bill.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that what Trump likes?
Speaker 2: I thought I thought he was. I thought that was part of the news too. Is like Trump was saying, look look at this big my BBW that I'm so proud of. I thought maybe he had a new wife, even I don't know.
Speaker 4: BBW is generally a woman with some extra weight on her. Though, you know what I'm saying, I don't think Trump's into that. I think he gets pissed at that.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, yeah, that's why I found that. I'm like always turning over and you leave Trump. This is such a change from the beauty pageants he was so excited about in prebious years.
Speaker 4: But a laden lit Chulby Chaser. I don't know, man, you know, and look I'm not I got no shame in the game. I don't know what I'm at. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But this bill is an absolute ten.
Speaker 5: If it was my daughter, I would date it is, BBW.
Speaker 3: I've just paid for you.
Speaker 4: Yes, she looks really good, doesn't she tell you? Let me tell Howard Stern about my daughter's breast again, Holly Bush about how you can just grab you know, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You guy, I just say, what, this makes sense, right, Chuck that bb WA?
Speaker 3: It makes sense? Is that Trump News? So that's just what I thought, And calm me crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm hearing BBW, and I'm thinking, that's a big beautiful woman. That's not a big beautiful bill. What are you doing to gold to be gutiful?
Speaker 6: Bill?
Speaker 3: It's a big beautiful bill and a bill. I mean, you hear Bill and.
Speaker 2: You think William, But I want to say bills should be feminine in even an esoteric sense.
Speaker 3: Perhaps we're talking about, you know, all.
Speaker 2: Sorts of interesting free Masonic stuff. Perhaps even the bill is it's giving birth to a new way of life. Right here we go, bringing back into the esoteric. I haven't done this in way too long, but we're back at it. And that's why the a bill he said to be. If we're calling it a big beautiful bill, why don't we just go all the way and call it a big beautiful woman?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: I mean, it makes sense to me. It makes more sense than anything else I've seen lately.
Speaker 4: So, you know, golden I don't know between golden domes and the big beautiful bill and the you know, and and Biden has cancer and maybe somebody auto pend him through his presidency and wow, I don't know, man, I'm I'm depressed at this point.
Speaker 2: But the news I gotta tell it's difficult to keep up, to keep up, I'm not even really trying, But.
Speaker 3: Here we are. And I do apologize for doing so much of this.
Speaker 2: I we got to get back to doing other material on the show, which I will, I promise I will.
Speaker 3: I'll cycle background to it. Bear with me, everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh, and just like you have an open invitation for your Patreon. I have an open invitation for my entire show. At this point, I am so sick of covering the news. Tell me something else to do. I'm serious. I will literally take like the first coherent suggestion and try to run with it, no matter what it is. The first coherent suggestion that is emailed to me, I will try to run with it. Dead series. I'll give credit or not. You tell me, doesn't matter. If anybody wants to email me, click the email link at ochelli dot com or blind JFK researcher gmail dot com, whatever you want to do, it's fine. I will take the suggestions and with that, Aaron, I'm gonna bow out. But I kept hearing you say BBW, and I'm thinking of myself, that's like old slang for basically I like the pat Chicks. I mean, that's what it comes down to anyway, you know, Sorry, I just like, that's very anti Trump. I'm thinking to myself, that's not Trump, that's not a Trump thing. Yeah, you might like DBB, you know, the big beautiful bill or big beautiful breasts, but not Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a BBB, a triple.
Speaker 4: B random death Metal Er just entered the chat. I just want to say hello. I just happened to notice and pop up. I didn't even read his.
Speaker 3: Chat, but anyway, okay, all right, what's up man?
Speaker 2: I see that you have been my Patreon too, So thank you Ring the Death Meanair for all of your support. Appreciate, really thankful for that. So very very cool to have.
Speaker 3: You back and to see you back at the Ocelli chat.
Speaker 2: I know you kind of come when you go. It's always good to see you there, good to see the familiar faces that got to recognize for doing this for so long. And yeah, Chuck, I mean you and I are in a similar boat. We're sick of a good many things. And also I feel the need for a little bit of restraint at the moment, because I just see so many traps being set for all of us that are going to get us one way or another. None of us are above it or better than it, or going to be able to catch everything, and so we got to be really careful for one thing. But that won't stop me from being upset at some of the people who are just obviously falling right to something like the worst and stupidest trap set for us out there because had we ought not to know better a bit. So it's tough to humble myself and to put myself out there as an example of somebody who's been ensnared.
Speaker 3: Something happened this week, which is pretty.
Speaker 2: Run of the mill and is happening to anybody consuming online content of any kind. This happening to everybody at all times.
Speaker 3: So basically, I just saw.
Speaker 2: Somebody I know told me a story based off of a TikTok video and they're saying, oh, yeah, the did he trial?
Speaker 3: Right, big news story. Did he trial? Something came up this week where they played an.
Speaker 2: Audio tape and it's friends the artist, the.
Speaker 3: Artist formerly Prince, the Armist artist, Prince. We know Prince, we know Princes right, everybody does.
Speaker 2: So anyway, as the story goes, he records this tape shortly before he died, and in this tape he's detailing his involvement with He Diddy and his involvement in all of the particulars of what came up during the case. And one of the points they made was he reiterated in this audio tape different points that other witnesses had brought up during the trial.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: His testimony on this tape reiterated specific facts and he was railing off specific days and times and names, and it was amazing. It was the jury was spellbound and it was the defense tried to knock it down, but the judge let it play anyway. So, anyway, this was the story, right.
Speaker 3: And I believed it. I was like, oh man, that's crazy, that's wild.
Speaker 2: And I believed it for a few days and then the person who told me about this story he's like, oh, yeah, that was all fake.
Speaker 3: I was like what.
Speaker 2: And I was really mad at myself for falling for it. I'm like, what the hell.
Speaker 3: I'm am?
Speaker 2: I this stupid and answers yes, I am. It's like yeah, I feel like I should be better than that. But what happened to me is what happens to everybody.
Speaker 3: I let.
Speaker 2: I believed what I wanted to believe. It's like, oh, yeah, that's that's interesting. That's exciting, and you get all emotionally involved and it's exciting. It's like, yeah, okay, this is cool, and then it turns out to be not just partially wrong but completely made up. Is totally made up, and so that just goes to show you what can happen.
Speaker 3: It's that easy.
Speaker 2: Now, had this person not told me that this is fake, I'd would be even worse because would just have going on believing this for how long? But it makes you think if this is just the stuff that's just littered throughout social media. I mean the entire platform of TikTok is pretty much just all stuff like that. It's just all sorts of weird videos as like, uh, there's all these weird celebrity videos like have you ever heard vocalist Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. He's worth fifty billion dollars, but what he does is heyes has cancer and he's giving his billions of dollars to chefs and he's giving it the children.
Speaker 3: It's like rifling off all this like weird stuff as that annoying AI voice.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee, like most of his videos, I was just making up all that crap.
Speaker 3: That's what these videos do.
Speaker 2: They just like take some thing that you know is going to get engagement. It just makes up a bunch of stuff and then there you go. You have a video and you hear AI curates all the images for you, and tada, that's your ticket. To viral success now is just have a machine make this content for you, which is getting it's wild to see this automated content generation.
Speaker 3: So that's one whole thing.
Speaker 2: Then there's the other side of this, where it's not just like AI's slopping together a bunch of hallucinations for us to hallucinate along with it's also people knowingly putting out misinformation to as counterintelligence. So so much of social media is counterintelligence on us, the population of In this case, I'm speaking for America right now as an American, I'm talking about America, but this happens everywhere. But I see how things go here because this is my lift experience, and it's a doozy as you all well know, because you're right there with me. You're living the same life. You see this, I hope you do, so, so there you have it. And another point about this that needs to be made is that these solacious stories like the p Ditty case and the Epstein saga, these things are perfect things to use to plant misinformation because there's such attention grabbing things that you know people are going to focus on. It's going to get attention, and it's always going to be presented as oh, look at the corrupt establishment, right, so it's immediately framed as here is the truth about the corrupt establishment. That's like the overarching theme behind these cases. So as soon as you like, drip in whatever you want to whatever story you want people to believe, or whatever direction you want to run them.
Speaker 3: Off into, whatever limited hangout you want to have them be a part of, you are doing.
Speaker 2: It under the auspice of fighting the system. This is we're talking about corruption at the highest levels of of our society. This is high society exposed. They don't use that term exposed as much as they used to. A lot of videos were like this or that exposed. I haven't seen that word used anymore. But there's always trends with these stupid things.
Speaker 3: With these uh what is it? Keyword? Keyword trends is what it is, title keywords. It's all about SEO.
Speaker 2: It's all about getting attention, the attention economy. It's all about digital weird social media, augmented conversation and uh, social dialogue and narrative making. So much of it is about just getting attention. And so along with all this crap, we just have this weird technical side of it of the of the back end, like the website back end, like how do I get all the views? How do I get the attention? And so much of this is that. But then there's also the truly diabolical, propagandistic, uh counterintelligence misinformation.
Speaker 3: Side to all this too. So what to some defy this?
Speaker 2: I would say, the Daitty case, the Epstein thing perfect condoments for sewing misinformation disinformation, So we have to remember that they're perfect ways to distract us from other things we're not supposed to be talking about, we're supposed to be doing anything about. So I think that's a very important thing we all need to realize. And it's difficult because so many of us in this world who do want to know the truth have rightfully paid attention to these things. However, I think the time has come where we need to see how these things not only can be, but certainly happened weaponized against us.
Speaker 3: And I saw I'm just gonna I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't usually like calling people out, but certain people made me so up set over time and everything. I'm just going to now from from here on out, didn't I mean so USh you will on me by me to do it like Luke Kwardowski is one of these people that I've had it with, and he's out here. I saw this week complaining about how Dan Bongino and Kash Patel are. Now they did some Fox interview and they're denying that Epstein killed himself.
Speaker 6: And he's all waving his hands around and screaming.
Speaker 3: At the top of his lums. Oh this is awful. These they're what happened to these guys? They made a turn or they're being traders, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like they because they didn't because they don't believe Epstein killed himself.
Speaker 3: This is the end of the world.
Speaker 4: My favorite on that one. By the way, Eron, I don't know if you saw this yet, Harold and Kumar do the Epstein files?
Speaker 3: Have you seen that? Is that a video?
Speaker 4: No, it's a meme. It's like, oh god, they put Patel and Bongino up there. Oh they're playing chair they're Harold and Kumar. Get the Epstein files. We got it? Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I mean it's it's just to me.
Speaker 3: This is all again. This is a distraction, is what it is.
Speaker 2: And if you if you had any expectations for dam Bungino and kash Patel, what the hell are you thinking? First of all, all right, we have to understand that people like that are only out it. I think if we're going to talk about them as individuals, they're in this for individual power and they're exploiting the attention economy that we've been speaking about to raise in the ranks for themselves. And that's all that they care about is getting more and more power to themselves. Now they've made it into the uh current presidential administration, right, so they did it. They used all that stuff to get there, and now they'll just do whatever they have to know that they're there, Okay, And if you don't see this story as that, and you're just making a much ado about nothing, honestly, and Mike Wise, for the Epstein story and whether he killed himself or not, that again is one big waste of time and it is going to continue to be used in this way to get us to do certain things, like what vote for this current regime. The Trump MAGA ticket has exploited the entirety of the conspiracy culture world, all of it. Epstein absolutely, And we could sit here and we can debate, like, well, Trump's a part of the Epstein thing, Yeah, that doesn't mean that he can't exploit it at the same time, and that alone is enough to That should be enough to make you go, no, wait a minute, what's really happening here. It should be enough for the discerning person to realize, like, oh, wait a minute, you're telling me these conspiracy ideas are being weaponized against us, those who are trying to make sense of the world and speak truth to power, try to try to make a better world and expose corruption.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't seem like the end result has been to do that.
Speaker 2: Seems like it has been to put in new systems and new again residential regimes in this case, in order to do well, in order to do quite a bit. But that's the part we're not talking about, and that's what I'm trying to say. We're not talking about the part of the actual implementation of what the agendas that the controllers of this whole thing and the people that bought this system, what they're actually doing with it. We're all caught up in their propaganda strym that they have used against us, that they have bond and paid for, that they use.
Speaker 3: They control with technological precision.
Speaker 2: It's not too precise that these AI systems say heym do hallucinate. But that's all part of the fun I suppose, because it makes us more insane because we're hallucinating alongside of it and we're going crazy ourselves.
Speaker 3: Another pathetic somewhat funny. It would be funny.
Speaker 2: It should be funny because it's a comedian, but pathetic display. This past week was Tim Dillon talking he did I Think a CNN interview and the interviewer asked him, hold on, I'm before getting that, I should explain who Tim Dilan is for anybody who doesn't know, Tim Dillon is a comedian. So he's a stand up comedian. He has a podcast, so he's one of these guys that, Yeah, he's basically became a MAGA influencer and very he's he made a right wing political turn, and he's very similar to kind of Joe Rogan. He's funnier than Joe Rogan's. He's actually he has been a funny comedian in the past at least, but he's similar in that he's alwayed his comedy podcast career and turned it polytical, okay, and so he I don't know how many people listen to him. I at one point I listened to a few of his podcasts and they were funny.
Speaker 3: They were funny.
Speaker 2: But I've to say that I've grown sick of him as an understatement. Oh yes, This interview clip of him doing a CNN interview in this past week. The interviewer asked him if he thinks that he is part of a new establishment, and that's I reposted that on my Twitter X.
Speaker 3: It's very worth watching because there's a lot going on. Uh. First of all, Dylan looks completely dead.
Speaker 2: He looks like his soul has been stolen out of him, and he's just quiet and he's dull. This is a guy he was like really faint, buoyant and wild and loud and crazy and that was like part of his act. And he was a very engaging, wild comedian and he certainly is not here.
Speaker 3: He's just this like quiet. Uh, he looks done. He looks done.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's like, oh God, then what have I become? Like you can see that or I see that when I watched this. It's horrible. He's just rifling off these lame talking points. He's like, oh, we can't be a new subagent, and how could we be more powerful than billionaires? In the CIA talks about how Kamrade Harris was a lame candidate.
Speaker 3: Ah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it's not even what he's saying, it's how he's saying it as well.
Speaker 3: It's just like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: And I think the real truth in that clip comes through too, is that he knows he is part of a new establishment and he can't. He knows that he can't a minute because he has to keep up the appearance.
Speaker 3: Because this goes on the establishment he's part of. Hasn't just disappeared now that the guy has been elected into office. It's not.
Speaker 2: This thing is an honor. He has to keep playing the part. He knows that, so he that's part of the other problem with this clip. He's like, yeah, yeah, I know the truth that I got a life off these super lame athetic reasons.
Speaker 3: Why that's not true? I don't know. To me, all that speaks for itself.
Speaker 2: I don't know about anybody else, but to me at this point, it's.
Speaker 3: Just like, man, what when's the take? I don't know how.
Speaker 2: It's just sad to me this whole thing, and his sadness once again consuming the video. Now I'm sad, and I'm not like the world's biggest Tim Dillon fan, but I did think he was funny and I thought he had an interesting deal. He was a unique comedian. But now he's just another MAGA loser. And oh he's not losing. I'm sure he's making plenty of money, and he's got all the right connections, and he's well placed as a member of the new establishment would be, and he is that and so many of these other lame os. So I hope their lives are better now. I hope Tim Dillon and all the other like the Theo Vaughn's and all these like cornballs who can't can't even like rub two brain cells together, first of all. But for some reason people are getting social commentary from these numb skulls.
Speaker 3: I hope you're living a.
Speaker 2: Good life, and you probably are probably doing real well for yourselves. I'm sure that much at least, But we're being misdirected everywhere we look. The anti establishment figures that we have been given is they're useful idiots.
Speaker 3: To see. Once again, mister Radowski, if.
Speaker 2: He over this, he's been in this game longer than me, and if he's not wise to this by now, that speaks volumes again. I'm not scared to talk about these people directly anymore because they're doing so much damage about it.
Speaker 3: These idiots.
Speaker 2: Are running our country and quite frankly, our world into the ground, and you're doing it for the benefit of our heck masters that are in control, you know, the transhumanists you're scared of.
Speaker 3: You're doing the dirty work for him and you don't even know it.
Speaker 2: The smarter ones that you know what you're doing. Tim don I think he's one of the smarter ones. I think he knows for what he's doing, and the neurons don't.
Speaker 3: It's time to get.
Speaker 2: Wise, and those of you that are wise, I can't make you have principles. I can't make you turn back around now. But maybe working in an Amazon would be better than what you're doing. Give rather of thought for a second. Does that sound crazy? If you have any semblance of integrity, you would know that that would be better working directly for Amazon, not as a r REP, but as somebody lifting boxes in the damn warehouse.
Speaker 3: Does it suck? Yes? Is it horrible? Yes? Is it so crushing.
Speaker 2: Yes, is it less so crushing than being a pr frontman for this BS.
Speaker 3: That's for you to decide, not me.
Speaker 2: But anyway, other interesting countercultural conspiracy ideas, far right wing conspiracy ideas, which seemed to.
Speaker 3: Be the conspiracy ideas of choice over the past.
Speaker 2: Few years, we can see that there's a rise in the wonderful hate conspiracies. White genocide made its big White House premiere this past week, with Trump sitting with the South African premiere there and bringing him the receipts of the white genocide in South Africa.
Speaker 3: Boy, he already showed him. Take that.
Speaker 2: South Africa, you have been exposed once again. This exposure you'll never live down because now.
Speaker 3: Everybody's seen it.
Speaker 2: We played this weird video that looks like somebody pulled off a random video on YouTube and claims that it boves the case for white genocide in South Africa. And I'm not exactly sure where.
Speaker 6: Look looking for a love this?
Speaker 3: It shows the dead white furbers.
Speaker 6: There's millions. You can see millions of dead white.
Speaker 3: Furbers all over the place.
Speaker 2: It is It's like, okay, I guess is that what is if he says so, I mean you're then why would he be lying.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It must be down that rth. He's our leader and oh man.
Speaker 2: Oh And also on this story, did you notice the talking point was given out directly by the White House.
Speaker 3: I know, the White House with their little X profile.
Speaker 2: Was saying this and then other little stooges for this regime we're parenting the same cramp is that the receipts talking point. Trump brought the receipts.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: God, it's absolutely unbearable, this crap that they come up with, But.
Speaker 3: It's even worse to see people repeating it. They do.
Speaker 2: You know, let's just take the top story at the Daily Stormer website and just hand that over to the President of the Evil Office and like, look, look at.
Speaker 3: The latest news. What are we gonna do about this? I don't know, the South Africa visited's coming. I should terrible about it. Yeah, do that.
Speaker 2: But another interesting point to make here is that it's so easy to hang us all on the dear leader of ours and see that he's the guy doing this, when I don't think that's the case. I think, like so many of the pr people, for this entire new power grab, he's another useful idiot that's not too difficult to manipulate.
Speaker 3: I believe he.
Speaker 2: I don't know all of the who's that were behind manipulating him into this White House stunt, but I do know old Buddy Musk was standing there with his arms crossed watching this whole thing. The guy who had been told this past week is persona non garado he's getting kicked out of the White House.
Speaker 3: Well, he was there for that. I don't know. I don't know what's going on with all that.
Speaker 2: I know that the media is trying to make us believe that Musk is out of there.
Speaker 3: He's name war Trump's habiba and everybody.
Speaker 2: Makes fun of him, And all I have to says, yeah, maybe I mean this whole South African white genocide b s seems like right down his alley he was standing there. I don't know if he had anything to do in prompting this. I definitely say maybe he did.
Speaker 4: Aaron, I need to ask you, did you catch the thing? Okay, another thing that went on in the news over the past you know two weeks, Remember when Trump came out and said, you know, I get this neurotic fat friend. He gets the fat shut and it's not working really good. But anyway, he gets it and he's complaining because it costs this much. You remember that whole story, No, I need you to do this. Oh it's about a Yeah, well that's what he was talking about. But he's like, oh, you know, I've got this really neurotic friend who is a very famous person. You'd know his name. But yeah, and he's got a weight problem and he's taking the fat shot. It's not working very good, but he's taking the fat shot. You didn't hear that old story.
Speaker 2: So wait, are where you're going with this? Are you saying that Trump himself is taking it and he's using the old I know a friend but it's actually him? Is that what's going on?
Speaker 4: No, it's worse because somebody went I kid you not. Somebody went to Groc right and said, hey, who is Donald Trump's mystery friend who's taking the fat shot?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Yea and yeah, man, I have an article on it. But the punchline is this, you know what groc is, right, the.
Speaker 3: Groc Yeah, that's the ai that it's mosques that they have it on X. Now you can use it on X. It's part of will I get to use this thing.
Speaker 4: That's right. And also if if you want, you can pay for the not Safe for work version of GROK too, right, I heard about that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where that's where Trump wrote up his BBW.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have we have big time putty. We have big time putty times. You know. It sounds like that almost coming out of this stuff. Anyways, Okay, the funniest thing to me is this headline. And I had to find it while I was talking to you, and it's on raw story Elon Musk's chatbot. I d's him as Trump's seriously overweight pal taking the fat shot because apparently this person fed it in there and it just said, well, it looks like Elon Musk would fit the bill pretty well, I'll tell you. And given the traveled details that Trump was given because the guy was in England recently and this and that. Yeah, so apparently GROC thinks that maybe Trump's fat friend who was taking the fat shot definitely not a bbwuh taking the fat shot, might have been Elon Musk. According to Elon Musk's own AI just saying, so, I thought that was funny. I just put that in the chat room.
Speaker 2: By the way, Okay, I sounds like it sounds like one of those AI hallucinations to me, Chuck, that's not true.
Speaker 3: It couldn't be true yet.
Speaker 4: Never, But then people started posting pictures of like Elon without a shirt on, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I've I've read all sorts of funny things, people saying all sorts of funny things. I mean, he definitely looks like a freak. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him, but it looks like something. And I know he's he's real concerned about uh this boor this boor uh displaced South African farmers who are right, of course.
Speaker 4: Get ready because there's gonna be a whole lot of his kids running around. He's like artificially inseminating the planet or whatever. So you know there's gonna be a lot of Elon Musk looking people running around with your kids and grandkids, so just warning it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, he's got I'm sure he's got a very advanced surrogate breeding program going on to perpetuate his superior genes.
Speaker 4: So but but how dare you say I have any parallels with Nazis or eugenics or anything. What's the matter with you anyway. Sorry, I just had to throw that in though, because you're bringing it up, and I'm going, what about Musk and his chat pot, his own chatbot saying he's the most likely guy with the bat shot? I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean, the evidence keeps stacking up against him. He's doing this salute on stage twice. He's really concerned about white genocide in South Africa. He's got a weird reading program to perpetuate his superior genetics.
Speaker 3: He believes they are.
Speaker 2: Ah, he's not a Nazi or anything like that, but he's what.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm not sure what he's even. I'm even sure how he's trying.
Speaker 2: To wiggle his way out of any of that anymore, but he is What's I don't know.
Speaker 4: What is the more hilarious punchline to all this, right, is like elon Musk, they play him down right around the time they're bringing in the South African whites, or you know, is it the fact that his fat friend with the fat shot that's not working too well? Throw away line. Nobody in the media picked up on it, by the way, because Trump just goes it's not working too well, but nobody even bothered to quote it. But go look at the whole clip. I'm telling you he said it. And the thing is all that stuff piled up, right, it's hilarious to me. And then on top of it, on top of all of that, right, it's like, okay, we got cyber trucks being sold on the White House lawn and everything else. Oh no, this guy in payper access. But his defenders, not just the Musk defenders, but the Trump defenders, where they're like, oh, you people are really upset about fifty white people coming in the country. You didn't care about all the Mexican murderers. What does that have to do with this weirdness? This is a totally different subject. This is refugees versus is illegal immigrants crossing borders. That's a different situation. But pay no attention to that. Who knows just because you want to focus on white people. No, maybe it's just amazing that they will turn around the I'm not racist. You brought up race, you.
Speaker 8: Know, you know, you know what sip bizarre is they could have done this whole thing with the South African refugees and let it be that, but they had to attach the literal white genocide idea to this when when the South African premiere guy comes in there, he's like, oh, check out this white genocide that's going on.
Speaker 4: Here because they shut down all of the other refugee programs, So you have to justify why this is some kind of emergency, so that that's why it's See, because they're archao actual genocides going on in a couple other places, and we're talking thousands of people, not you know, fifty nine white people that ownt farms. We're talking about you know, people that are just getting wholesale slaughtered in the streets in a couple of places, some of them on the very same continent, just saying and paying no attention to that because we're worried about this white genocide. See, yes, here you go. But it's like, how how do you pivot and go Nope, you didn't care. Know they're bringing to Mexican murderers, you know, Oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's it's all part well, chuck, you know, this is all part of the same playbook that the really bad actors in the alternative conspiracy community have been doing for years and years.
Speaker 3: This is nothing new that they've been doing the same crap forever.
Speaker 2: But now the difference is that this is happening in the lighthouse. It's that same thing that people like you and I are familiar with, Chuck.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, we don't want to be familiar with it, but we are, and now it's going on there.
Speaker 4: See that's the weird thing. Like people people that knew me in like Jersey are like surprised why it is that I wouldn't be like all for Trump. He's a big disruptor, And I'm like, if the guy disrupted the right things, I would be for it. I wouldn't care how stupid the battering ram is, so long as the door gets broken down, you know what I'm saying. But we're not going after that stuff. We're not going after this, you know what I'm saying. It's like, if there was disruption to the things that need to be disrupted, I would sit there and forgive a whole lot of stuff and just be like, you know what. I know, Trump's a scumbag, but at least this is being done right, you know. But it's not.
Speaker 3: Oh er, we did eruption.
Speaker 4: We did accept the plane from Katar this week too.
Speaker 2: Way, Yeah, we love the Middle East all of a sudden. So that's an interesting turn ideological turn as well.
Speaker 4: But whatever, Russia's all good.
Speaker 3: Dictators are good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's you know.
Speaker 2: I think it deserves to be mentioned right now, is that there's certain like taboos in conspiracy culture alternative media that you're not supposed to talk about. And I think it's really time to call those in the question because they continue to persist.
Speaker 3: And we have been we have been manipulated.
Speaker 2: In a way where we think we're like these freethinkers and we ask all the questions that we're not supposed to and look at how smart we are, but we never see that we have been fooled into believing that there's certain things we can't talk about because of you know, fill in the blank, and certainly seeing any kind of Russian connection in anything that's going on.
Speaker 3: That's one of the taboos.
Speaker 2: And it's absolutely ridiculous and I find it very suspicious and the way that that persists incredibly suspicious. So people need to start I think more attention needs to come out on these taboos that like whippen hund are they and why are they here?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna get off the mic. Because I got a swollen jaw, I got a bad tooth again, and like my my mouth is all swollen up. But I had to jump in on this because it was just I can't help it you. And by the way, you do have phone lines available, just letting you know. You will have phones for the Uncle Show on the usual number. But we'll get to that when we get to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, yeah, we'll open up the phone lines on the Uncle Show, So stick around if you're listening live, please do we transition to.
Speaker 3: The comedy hour next hour, which I'm very happy to do because yeah, it's this is a difficult road we're traveling here.
Speaker 2: If we're being trying to make serious commentary or serious social commentary or try to figure things out make media like this, there's more and more roadblocks all the time to doing this. And honestly, I'm a point where I think, like Chuck was saying at the starter of the shows, like taking a step back might be the best thing to do.
Speaker 3: I'm going to keep doing this. I'm not going to stop.
Speaker 2: But I do suspect that the bumps.
Speaker 3: In the road are going to get bigger.
Speaker 2: And this isn't going to get any easier, and there's so many directions together that.
Speaker 4: But as we're saying, how do you not laugh in a week when you know, the fat shot went down, the whole thing with this except the plane, you know, kill the white people, all that, and also telling the president of South Africa that you have a white genocide going on your country when he does and he has a crime problem. But that's okay. In that very same week, and the what is his name, the Casanova killer got executed in Florida, and what did he want to say on his way out the door before they put him to death Wasnident Trump, keep making America great? Okay, I'm ready to go. Yeah, literally, that's a true story as well.
Speaker 3: I heard that. I heard that.
Speaker 4: So how are you not supposed to laugh at all this, Aaron?
Speaker 2: I mean, really, yeah, it's ridiculous, and we need to laugh at ourselves and realize how stupid it is and how we've been fooled. I gave that example of how I was fooled. This week, I will be fooled yet again. I'm sure it happens to all of us, happens to the best of us, It happens to the worst of us. The worst of us do it bar and they never learn from anything. But the rest of us should be learning and trying to improve and admitting when we're wrong and moving forward and trying to do something. But another interesting point when it comes to this whole like countercultural stuff being used against us, I think something that we.
Speaker 3: Really need to remember and look at.
Speaker 2: For the solutions that may be popping up on the road ahead. If you don't think that those are going to be rife for co optation, I think again, we gotta be look careful. And the one that keeps popping up in my mind is that as this technological as this technological system gets more and more powerful and more and more obvious for what it is, and people want to break away from it and live a different life and live build new communities with like minded people and try to make something of their own. I think that is a prime example of something that can be taken advantage of by these same jerks that are in control.
Speaker 3: Of everything right now.
Speaker 2: They're going to try to fold that idea into their network, state system, freedom cities, all that stuff. I had Gail duran on as a guest, All the stuff that he's talking about when people are gonna legitimately try to break away from everything. They're going to try to come in here and get you just to sign in on their venture. But they're in control of you the same heck guys, So that absolutely is going to happen. We got to watch out for that. I'm not saying that we shouldn't make any efforts at breaking away and doing our own thing, and that it would be impossible to do so, but if we do, you'd better be looking.
Speaker 3: Work close for that sort of co optation, because.
Speaker 2: Clearly, nearly the whole of the alternative media was co opted by the same guys.
Speaker 3: You don't think that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: With more of these alternative the same alternative ideas that were raised up out of the same.
Speaker 3: Soil.
Speaker 2: You don't think they know all the stuff that you're talking about and that you want to do, and that they're not ready to take advantage of that, like they've taken advantage you to put their system into place. They're ready, they're writing they're insane. So I did want to make that point on the ship tonight. So, yeah, that story about Musk being on his way out, I don't yet believe that that sounds like another story that I would want to believe, like the Prince tape story. I want to believe it. I like the sound of it. Sounds cool.
Speaker 3: You're making it sound convincing, like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: He would be really annoying to have around, and yeah, I bet he does say a bunch of stupid stuff all the time, and I would be annoyed by having him around, and that's why they want to get rid of him. But I don't think it's that simple. It's much more to.
Speaker 6: That, and.
Speaker 2: The Doge the true goal of DOGE there along with that Musk story, they're also folding into it.
Speaker 3: I'm noticing the idea that DOGE is some sort of.
Speaker 2: Dud, that it's a failure, that the program did not do what it's set out to do, and that's that like, oh, it's actually costing more than it's saving, and like, but the story goes no further than that.
Speaker 3: It's like Doge is a failure. It's they're spending more money than they're saving. Haha. Look, Musk is stupid, but he's leaving now, so it's not a problem anymore.
Speaker 2: I think the real story is that DOGE is a long term project that only just began when this regime took power back.
Speaker 3: And it's a long term.
Speaker 2: Goal to make this technocratic dictatorship concept of reality. You create the digital infrastructure within the halls of government in DC.
Speaker 3: That's what Bulls is all about. The rise pound Heer, the rise of all.
Speaker 2: Of these tech companies, the.
Speaker 3: Builder entrenching themselves within the establishment. And I do believe.
Speaker 2: You know, what's crazy is that people are starting to say that the United States Postal Service is going to privatize.
Speaker 3: That's something I've been talking about for a long time now, and I've.
Speaker 2: Always said, like, yeah, business wants to buy that thing, or he wants to take control of it and run it. That's something that I've earnestly believed since I worked for the post Office back in like twenty fifteen. I was working for him, and from what I gathered there, I'm like Amazon is trying to do some sort of hostile takeover here.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're making.
Speaker 2: Postal employees work on Sundays to to only exclusively deliver Amazon packages and nothing else.
Speaker 3: That says something that says that said a lot to me. I'm like, oh man, this is wild. And then I looked at the history of the different.
Speaker 2: Of the different ways in which the postal service was encumbered through legislatively since the turn of the millennium, and that the neocon era did a lot to begin the dismantling of the public ownership of the post office. One might ask a few questions whether that was all intentional to get us to the point where we're at now. I don't have the hard answer to that, but I have my suspicions, and it's just interesting to see.
Speaker 3: People talking like that.
Speaker 2: All the crazy stuff that I've been saying, some of it's coming true. I'm not saying that I know everything or that everything I've ever said has been right.
Speaker 3: It hasn't, but a couple of things.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm kind of on top of.
Speaker 3: I do feel good about that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to continue to be careful because I know that doing this is a dangerous thing. Not in the sense like, oh they're gonna come after me, Oh they're gonna throw me in jail. Oh they're gonna kill me, They're gonna do others. I think more dangerous is they're gonna find a way to exploit me like they've done to so many other people. And now maybe maybe they're.
Speaker 3: Doing it right now.
Speaker 2: But if they are, I sincerely don't think it's to the extent that others have. You know, the ones that are living high on this hog, they're actually making money out of this. I'm sure other people are. I'm not really doing that. I'm the only money that's coming in is from my generous patrons on Patreon, people buying books from me. And that's about it. So thank you to those people. The affiliate links I have affiliate links, they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not. Some of my kids at college's affiliate links.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that's the honest truth.
Speaker 3: But I haven't anyway, And it's okay, it's all right. We've we've learned so much today. We've we've learned that.
Speaker 2: Trump probably doesn't like bbw's but he made run anyway. I haven't read really anything about it other than headlines, but I'm guessing that it benefits the same cadre of techno oligarchs.
Speaker 3: That run everything. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I'm right in that, and it's whatever. It's whatever. I mean, just be careful out there.
Speaker 3: Oh. I will also mention we're talking about AX and Musk.
Speaker 2: I did cancel my premium membership, because first of all, it's just not worth it, and second of all, I don't want to bunt money into that. I don't want to dump money into that stupid thing. And we'll find other ways to move forward, and we will less likely keep losing attention instead of getting it.
Speaker 3: But that's okay. I'm perfectly happy with it. When you do what, we can keep doing this thing.
Speaker 2: So thank you to everybody who has been there over the years or is currently we found this how you he listen to a podcast? Thank you for sharing every people if.
Speaker 3: You do that.
Speaker 4: And from the network, I want to say that although our audience number is shrinking, it does appear as though the IQ level is rising. Thank you.
Speaker 3: There will we go man Chuck has Chuck knows.
Speaker 2: Chuck has his finger on the pulse of the Ochli radio network, of course, and once again I would just reiterate Godchili dot com send a donation to keep us going. And also I will give a little teaser you're gonna listen to the show next week.
Speaker 3: I've got a guest lined up.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say who it is, but if you've been listening for a long time, it would be somebody who's familiar to you.
Speaker 3: I'm real excited.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be an awesome show, so be sure to You might not listen to that one live next week, but anyway, listen to it. Just look forward to that. It's gonna be cool. I'm excited about it. That's next week. And thank you for if you enjoy these shows where I talk tell myself essentially, or if you don't, send me an email and tell me what you think of these. If they're horrible, if they're good, if they're somewhere in the middle, I'm backing up.
Speaker 3: If I don't know, I'm just making them. I have no idea. If they're good, banner ugly, it's just something more about that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Uh. The Age of Transitions dot Com is my website against stay tuned for the Uncle Show coming right out.
Speaker 6: My name is.
Speaker 3: H w.
Speaker 9: Wat to the back Door.
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 11: Dot Com Radio Network Chili dot Com Revelation through Conversation There, Shelly dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Revel through Conversation.
Speaker 12: Here, Oh.
Speaker 6: Shell, Oh Shelley.
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 11: Before World War.
Speaker 13: II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson revealed why and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 7: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia, nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 6: Reveation through conversation.
Speaker 12: Here, Oh.
Speaker 6: Shell you.
Speaker 14: Fact, oh shellye fact, dreams and truth right Jack truth.
Speaker 4: Ardy hop fast, I.
Speaker 6: Ain't on the world.
Speaker 15: Your hop fact Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: H.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: H m h.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Rap like shot.
Speaker 15: Through Saxon shot.
Speaker 16: Show young Selda and sat like a boy, so real to a boy.
Speaker 6: Time went out the.
Speaker 17: Boy Sudun said, else one.
Speaker 2: Don't sort bot So it's good.
Speaker 16: Stop don't know it so so bis b story.
Speaker 17: So yoo by.
Speaker 15: Sorry you.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 18: So it's you guys.
Speaker 3: So it's.
Speaker 16: You ays sss.
Speaker 19: To revelation through conversation.
Speaker 20: Revelation through conver say.
Speaker 10: Hear it all.
Speaker 20: Sell affect Really every fact breathing truth ringing through you are the effect.
Speaker 16: On the wold.
Speaker 2: You the.
Speaker 17: H honey, honey, horny horny, horny, horny horny.
Speaker 6: This is a money see podcast Cobrat cod read co wait here.
Speaker 21: We'll pick up your right hands your cellphones and hai me and listen to Uncle the podcast watch out. If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums.
Speaker 6: Uncle the podcast trying to do this.
Speaker 2: You're listening to I cou the broadcast right An, I'm nothing. He is a social uncle Jimmy in three one hundred and seventy. Here we are, and this is the Friday night. So let's tick those phones kicking and let's get going.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: We've got the kick cank and I'm looking at myself. So I got a ticktak chewing myself at myself.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Uncle showing himself to his self. That's what I just said, is I know, I'm just I'm just trying out how right you are? Of course, So what we're doing?
Speaker 6: Where's our drinks?
Speaker 3: I've got a water, uncle, What do you have? You don't have a water with you, You didn't drink, didn't bring a beer up here? I was going to I don't think we already have anything for to review at least.
Speaker 6: No, no, there's nothing to be viewed. I just wanted something to drink.
Speaker 2: But we were our live on the Chili Radio Network as always on Friday night at this time slot a PM for us on the Pacific end of things, but if you're on the East coast, it's eleven PM.
Speaker 3: Or anywhere in between.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: Uncle was referencing the TikTok. Hello, everybody who's on TikTok. Looks like we've got Preston, someone named Preston on there. Someone named Ronald just joined.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: What you're watching if you're on TikTok is we're doing it behind the scenes. Look at the behind the scenes stuff.
Speaker 3: Are doing well.
Speaker 6: Behind this scene, he's running away with this phone and what is this?
Speaker 12: Uncle?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to talk to my phone and you're dude moving to the ramp.
Speaker 3: Okay, talk to me.
Speaker 6: Do you stop talking to the moving my phone?
Speaker 3: Uncle? Talking to Uncle, talk directly to the phone.
Speaker 4: Let on the phone let. I'll do his thing for a minute. Let me tell the audience that they can call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Gotta get that number out three one nine five two seven five zero one six and you can join right in on the conversation and whatever goes on here during the Uncle hour.
Speaker 3: Thank you. This is this is the t showing picture. You be careful of that thing. Uncle. If you get to wrap this thing, you get two wraps up in it, you're gonna have the brain effect. What the brain is going to take you over.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate our TikTok people, but if you want the real show, you have to go to the YouTube rank or let trolley dot com.
Speaker 6: There's our phone call just them in this. I kick a why I'm talking now?
Speaker 22: You hit your owl?
Speaker 6: Tell him okay down, Yeah, this caller that's on this line, and go cooking, go cooking, go cook on.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a.
Speaker 23: Sory kicker. You are you good?
Speaker 3: I feel great? Is this Chris? You got Chris line? This is Chris?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, he was on the last owl just a moment here being miss I heard you.
Speaker 3: Now, oh I heard you on Auntia Chris.
Speaker 6: I'm pledging that with you.
Speaker 3: Look out. Is it okay?
Speaker 10: Uncle apologe apologize and they just, uh can I ask you something?
Speaker 3: Wasn't it? Wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Did you see the preview from the new Superman movie.
Speaker 10: Coming out in July?
Speaker 6: Not yet it's new. Oh there's a new one, a brand new one.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, uh man, we have this conversation about these new Superman things.
Speaker 6: Then I go back to it.
Speaker 3: Who would be the actor?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, did you?
Speaker 10: He's an unknown guy named Corn's for us.
Speaker 23: I think Chris his last name. I can't remember his first name, but.
Speaker 10: He might do it Justice, I don't know. I can't quite say Christopher Reeves caliber, but he I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to give.
Speaker 10: Him a shot.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, movie Chris verdels from Chris. Let's see what happened new Superman actor Corn.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna live an if I haven't to get on missus sidekick to put on my stuff?
Speaker 4: What is it on?
Speaker 6: David David Corn on the movie theater? David Corn, it's a movie theater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a movie theater. David Korn sweat c R E N s W E T. So I guess that's Corn sweat.
Speaker 3: I oh yeah, yeah, glue.
Speaker 9: To something corner name.
Speaker 10: But you know what he looks like he uh, he could have something there, just like Christopher Reeboo is an unknown when he got cast a Superman back in nineteen seventy eight. This new guy, I'm willing to give him a shot.
Speaker 6: And that's where I graduated.
Speaker 3: When this happened.
Speaker 6: I just you since you said that.
Speaker 3: We're back at it. Back up, Superman, looking on, Well, what's going on? This crazy? I gotta keeping nothing looking at what you look? Gosh, this is awfully interesting. Okay, all right, well that thing's.
Speaker 6: Happening until we see some action with light bulbs going up. Then I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: Only once the light up start does anything actually happens. Right, Okay, that's what these things.
Speaker 6: You got to take it time.
Speaker 10: It was like when you guys went to the barbecue place with leather Face from Texas changeound Oscar up in Calabasas or whatever. Remember that whole debacle and uncle you were you were kind of scared about that, right with leather leather Face from the chainsaw going a year later?
Speaker 6: Dang, you're doing this out?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yay.
Speaker 3: He was trying to keep up there.
Speaker 23: So it was like a crab shack or something. You remember what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: It was only that instead of saying Calabasas, I was like, it wasn't wait.
Speaker 23: A minute, but you know what I'm talking about, weather Face.
Speaker 3: No, no, what you're saying this.
Speaker 24: This guy had a When you stop playing with my phone again, you're going back and forth.
Speaker 6: With the phone.
Speaker 3: I'm taking over.
Speaker 1: I'm taking over, Uncle, Yeah, Dan, I'm trying to look at myself and he's playing with this thing.
Speaker 6: I think you don't know, but I know you don't know.
Speaker 3: Too old to use this.
Speaker 4: I'm Cary.
Speaker 3: I don't want it down.
Speaker 6: I mean, let's let's see what the people are saying.
Speaker 3: We'll get it, you'll get it.
Speaker 6: So we have we have these uh.
Speaker 1: About that when you assort George Sanders Jeers Sandys now he need him.
Speaker 6: I could say it full of ourselves going out there. First of all, no restaurant. That guy drive me up the ball.
Speaker 1: I'm still having thinking of that that you got me thinking about that back. I was thinking, bump, what that back of me? And I didn't want even think about it.
Speaker 23: I'm sorry, uncle, I am, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's a tough subject. That guy, he's history to me.
Speaker 25: Now.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for a nice delicious shrimp dinner and what do you do show a house? What is the wish one? And he got me one back that again.
Speaker 3: If anybody wants I wants to understand what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: We do have the videos where we go to a big John Sanders up on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Channel and you see it. It's up at the top of it. I have.
Speaker 26: Pace pop out in that video.
Speaker 3: So we saw a dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we saw a dog. The only the only animal.
Speaker 22: There live, a dog. If you really think of it, Well, that was it. He's kind of dead there, deadton.
Speaker 2: That was in the Landers, you know, that's where we were. That's where we are a lot of times actually.
Speaker 6: But this was a place that they said it was a restaurant on this and that. I just don't know how he got in.
Speaker 3: It was just up past the Giant Rock. Just on the other side of the Giant Rock.
Speaker 2: There's some dirt roads and it was supposedly on one of those, but no, it was just a house fulled.
Speaker 3: He really flew us that he.
Speaker 6: Down the.
Speaker 10: Special.
Speaker 23: What was the shrimp special?
Speaker 3: There was no And that was the big problem. What was the special? Was nooplub?
Speaker 2: He wasn't there. Did we wanted there to be shrimped? We surely wanted that town home road.
Speaker 3: That wasn't cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would be a tough place to keep in this out there, and that's why it was so amazing.
Speaker 3: Wow, they've got that gun all the way out there.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, and some joker on Google Maps put a fake business in there.
Speaker 6: It was a fake business. It's a fake.
Speaker 3: He's just reported for his h crimes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my head.
Speaker 3: So we him this. If anybody else wants to call me, that's show. The TikTok is the phone number. I'm going to show you a phone them if you want calling this show here. I don't know how many people are even.
Speaker 4: On you know, I know, I wasn't gonna talk, but I got a crazy idea just now. Oh and you know what I was thinking is sometimes now I've seen this happen locally where these people they do this thing where they sell plates of food, right, and they just do it out of their house, and they sell plates of food so like you you can pre order and then like say, everybody orders for a Saturday or whatever and they get an o'meal and then people rate it and all that kind of stuff. And I've seen people sell hundreds of plates this way, right just out of their house.
Speaker 6: I knew there was.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the ghost kitchen thing that got popular during the COVID era, similar idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what happened is in a couple of places though, People like had this idea that they would pop up like a little restaurant, but it's at their house, right, And so they did this and it confused Google Maps for a bit. I was reading about this. But what I was thinking is the reason why the crazy idea came together is I'm thinking Uncle's TikTok videos with his weird combinations, which I still think is disgusting to put sour krout and tuna fish together, but anyway, yeah, he still got that we can't can't do it anyway. The thing is this, though, is if Uncle wanted to try, he could probably get a serious TikTok following. If it was like Uncle's special sandwich or Uncle's special whatever, and you could sell them as plates. Now I'm not saying you could make a living off it, but it could be a one day fundraiser.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, one big problem. We need assistance.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna handle all the people in the kitchen, the figure in there, equipment or you gotta no, no, you.
Speaker 4: Don't need equipment. You don't need equipment at all. All you gotta do is just set it up like a week in advance. You get one of these apps and it does most of the work for you, and then you combine it with your TikTok and you advertise it with the TikTok same You can do that and then it becomes a local thing. You could put it up on X too. You could literally I mean sidekick here.
Speaker 3: You guys could stream.
Speaker 4: Onto X and everything else from a device and show everybody, Look, this is us making the special sandwich, whatever it is. You pick something special and people can order them all this week. You can order it all the way up to Friday or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: Then you could do the show literally trying to make a meat loaf. Yeah, yeah, meat, We're building up that.
Speaker 2: Look, I think the main thing with this is that I think all of these ideas are worth pursuing.
Speaker 3: I like all of them. And what I also believe is that the TikTok thing is going well.
Speaker 2: Well. What I'm saying I'm doing now is building the audience at TikTok. I think that's actually succeeding. We're past one hundred subscribers now.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you this, this, this.
Speaker 4: Has the benefit of building the TikTok and building the brand because it could be the uncle of the podcast special sandwich or whatever, or a special meat loaf or whatever it is you want to do, and you create the meat and you get them to pre order, so they pre order ahead of time. And whether it's five people or it's five hundred people, that's another thing. You got five hundred people. I mean, you might need some help. But if you're gonna make five hundred plates, you're gonna get paid. Well you can I somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well you let that be a business for me.
Speaker 4: Then But even if you go through the process and you do it, and then you deliver these things individually, you bring them a card, you know, you bring a little piece of merch, right, this kind of thing, you show up at their door. Here you go, Uncle, the podcast neat Low Dinner for two boom, drop it off.
Speaker 3: You film all that.
Speaker 4: It's content, it's promotion, and it's a possible small business in one shot.
Speaker 3: What do you think.
Speaker 6: Something?
Speaker 3: Do you like that?
Speaker 6: Uncohol, it's not a bad idea. But though, but though, it's gonna be a lot of work if we're going to do it that way.
Speaker 4: But it's not that much. It's one it's really one day.
Speaker 10: Why it would help you getting wrestlers on the on the broadcast.
Speaker 3: Definitely do, I really do.
Speaker 4: It would definitely get brand new people that are not currently looking at Uncle the podcast because they would.
Speaker 3: Keep still through. All right, but what's this demographic? Now you're talking about.
Speaker 25: Chocolate foodies, local foodies, demographic people that are yeah, in your neighborhood that are interested in you know, you could say it's a home cooked meal basically, right, So if you're going with meat loaf, that's what you would go for.
Speaker 4: A home cooked meat loaf by Uncle from Uncle to podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Well I like the idea.
Speaker 2: But the spin that I want to put on it is that the people who come know Uncle and know his food videos and know that the meat loaf is going to be.
Speaker 3: An Uncle loafe and that they're paying for that. They're not paying for like Grandma's award winning meat.
Speaker 4: No, but that's the point of the advanced advertising. They know what they're paying for it. They pay for it throughout the week, all the way up to say a Friday or Saturday, and then you go and you deliver it to them on a Saturday. And it's just basically for people who want some takeout food, they want grub rub or something but they don't want McDonald so yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: No, But I think you're missing the point, chuck. Uncle. The point to me is that this is going to be an Uncle food. Yes, that's that people have to be okay.
Speaker 2: Ord doing that and when they get it like this is something that Uncle made. This is one of the sandwiches. Yes for lunch, because I know the reactions we get from collars on here and what they think about Uncle's lunch is usually your average person if they get the Uncle tortito sandwich is not going to be happy.
Speaker 3: But if you know what you're signing up for, then you know that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's like a twist on what you're saying, but I think it's a unique sort of weird one.
Speaker 4: Well, as I said, you put it in with the branding. That's why I said that part. I'm not writing the script. I'm just saying you brand it as it's the Uncle meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And then that way they got all the TikTok and everything else to watch they know what they're getting into.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, once again that comes.
Speaker 10: Along your specialty when it comes to food.
Speaker 18: Uncle, Like, what what's the favorite thing you like to make, like with food, like what do you like?
Speaker 23: What's your favorite dish?
Speaker 3: That's these.
Speaker 1: These sandwiches I'm usually make mixed mixed up. He mixed the side side things in them.
Speaker 3: You like, you like making a.
Speaker 27: Side is the tuna fish with the shower crowd some something like that, But he didn't like, I know he didn't like them.
Speaker 3: But there.
Speaker 4: That I think uncles saying like if you did like tuna fish and he put the French fries in the sandwich, so that like that right?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's that's what it would.
Speaker 4: I'm not being there'd be some weird food like that, yeah, for something like that. But anybody orders that, they know what they're getting exactly. You know, you want to catch up with that or not, you know, I mean, I'm I'm all.
Speaker 3: For this idea, and I think we're we're on our way to executing things of this vein because we're keeping more viewers on TikTok. It seems like a good avenue.
Speaker 6: It was just my thought because if we go that direction, because.
Speaker 4: You into different slot, right, you'd end up in the local slot. You'd end up in the food slot. You know what I mean, You end up coming up in different searches this way, plus the podcast and everything else, so it takes the brand into an area that you would have normally never gotten into. That's what I'm saying. I mean, even if you get three orders, it's worth it. You could film three deliveries, three orders done excellent pace for itself.
Speaker 3: That was my thought.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I thought it was a bigger idea than that, But man, what are you gonna do? Maybe maybe it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of feeding people Uncle's things.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a pretty good idea since since him making it, you mean as well make it in deliver it to keep it means we'll make it.
Speaker 3: We'll make it.
Speaker 10: Sounds like something you would want to do, because right now you don't seem.
Speaker 23: That excited, which you know it's you know, that's fair. If it's an idea that you would.
Speaker 3: Want to pursue.
Speaker 18: Is there another dish that you would maybe want to pursue?
Speaker 6: Uncle?
Speaker 2: You make you make it food videos all the time, and I know I want to keep making those because people love those videos.
Speaker 6: Make them, but I forget how I make them.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's my part which runs its own creation. Well, then ask them on tictack, ask them on tiktak what they would like if if we could offer you and uncle samwich locally, what would you hear?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be.
Speaker 1: A good That might be study. You know what I might study there? What kind of sandwiches you would like? On my tick tack to tell you, and then I go from me that way. Then I can figure out what we can make and what we're going to need.
Speaker 6: To make them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: See, about four years ago, I had these guys coming to me from the local farmers, right, and they had a bunch of eggplant, and nobody in this area knew what to do with it. So they gave me like crates of eggplant, and I said, well, gee, you know, I started talking on the show about how I make eggplant parmesan. I make it a certain way, it's a little different this and that. And I had people saying, gee, I wish I lived near you. I'd come by your house and I try it.
Speaker 3: So there we go.
Speaker 4: You know, but I don't have any local listeners. If I had a couple of local listeners or I thought I could get them, I would do it.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what we don't have, chuck local listener. We don't have enough to like be.
Speaker 4: Seld like twenty plates of But that's the weird thing is if you put it out on TikTok. TikTok is such a quick moving thing. And I've seen people do this locally with the short videos where they put out that video and that's the first time any but he's heard of it. You show them the food on the video and you say, hey, you know, if you're interested in this, let us know. A bunch of people say yeah, I'll definitely sign it and you'll see it'll you'll get the feedback.
Speaker 6: We're not.
Speaker 2: It's all right, Well, uncle, how about this idea next time you do Next time you do one of your food videos, so you should say at the end, like, now, would anybody buy this from me? If I if I was offering it, would you come pick it up?
Speaker 6: And I say that at the end of it. Y, I say it at the end of that good point of saying that at ask.
Speaker 3: If you buy it from the Uncle Ghost kitchen.
Speaker 4: And if it doesn't, look it doesn't work, but at least you tried it, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, what we know we want to make another food video. It's bound to happen.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm still waiting on the meatloads.
Speaker 2: Well that's we're also building up to that because that's gonna be a real good video. I want to also look, we're acting like we're not succeeding at TikTok.
Speaker 3: Here we are, We're there, really good. Oh here comes matter code it We got a call out. Hold on to that thought.
Speaker 6: Oh hold on lynon with the inkle back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 28: Uncle, this is a customer from northern California, Danny. I appreciate your ticktac videos. I'm a huge guy in mind from I've never seen anybody put rice on a sandwich. I was I was inspired.
Speaker 1: Oh that ah, that was the one that you missus sidekick was talking about. Don't catch my gamer nice Yeah, And I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Ask got used on sandwich?
Speaker 28: I never never gave that a thought. I mean, I was raised with three Asian cultures and rice was a staple. But I never thought about putting it in the sandwich.
Speaker 23: And like I said, I just got.
Speaker 12: My my imagination took off. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Now, I bet you made one.
Speaker 12: I haven't. I haven't yet. I'm gonna have.
Speaker 3: I'm obliged.
Speaker 28: Everybody's out of the house. Because the look I'm gonna get from my wife will be We'll be We'll be classic. It will be classic because she's like, you know, it's just like where'd you get that from?
Speaker 12: And everything? So yeah, so hey, Uncle, and maybe maybe.
Speaker 28: Chuck will look would like like, we'll do this conversation too. I think we're around in the same age category. Did you like did you enjoy cartoons as a child?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: The best one I liked? I could tell you the best one I liked?
Speaker 3: Well, there was too.
Speaker 6: The one is, of course, the Scooby one. And the other one was the bugs Bunny on the.
Speaker 24: He and and and and uh and the and the coyote. He had him going crazy, up and down, up and down.
Speaker 6: He couldn't figure him out.
Speaker 3: He couldn't even do Now you haven't even control that, man.
Speaker 4: You know what strange, Danny is that Uncle might be in the age bracket before Saturday morning cartoons was a thing where they played it on different times, like on the weekends and stuff. But it wasn't the Saturday morning blocks that you and I grew up with on broadcast TV.
Speaker 28: Yes, yeah, now, now Saturday mornings that was that was my brother and I were we were close in age, and we always called Saturday mornings was Super Saturday, and we would Scooby.
Speaker 12: Was always Saturday Mornings. The road Rubber was dimly after school TV.
Speaker 18: And yeah, I I I liked Vick, Tracy and Blink, but those were usually catch those on the weekend.
Speaker 6: That there was another one. There was another one. I like the bunny and and and the one and the one with the.
Speaker 1: The guy with the boy headed Ember flood, Emma flood and bugs Bunny. I got this here, I got something here and wasn't think anything blows up and he goes out of the line, off the line, he goes up the line, and so now.
Speaker 6: They'll be the next step.
Speaker 3: So that what is this you're talking about?
Speaker 28: Elver flood and then a farming community and there was a lot of honey and guns, right any guns.
Speaker 18: I got a little older with.
Speaker 28: The hunters, who was a lot that a lot of folks that remind me of them are fred But the thing was it was a little more adult. They always seemed to be involved with alcohol and guns and honey, and it was not a good combination. It was about that mentality.
Speaker 3: That's really definitely all the signs this week only alcohol. I was dying somewhere.
Speaker 4: I got sound of it.
Speaker 12: This was something I caught on with my children.
Speaker 29: So this was in the early eighties, mid eighties, and there was a it was probably the first anime one that I saw on regular TV. It was called Robotech.
Speaker 12: Did you ever see that one?
Speaker 28: You were younger, you might have caught on that one.
Speaker 18: I just happened to be a young adult with children.
Speaker 12: Do you know that car that cartoon?
Speaker 3: Chuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember Robotech vaguely. Yeah.
Speaker 28: Yeah, that one always stuck out with me because I have grandchildren. They liked the anime and it just brought up those memories.
Speaker 12: I just didn't know.
Speaker 18: I've figured year that age, so you would catch on to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: I've lived through a pretty interesting time period because if you remember, I mean, like there was the filmation stuff, which is really crappy, animation, really cheap, and then they were rerunning the stuff from the forties and fifties, you know, like the Bugs, Bunnies and all that. But they pulled those super blocks on Saturday. That was the big deal. You know, you want me to bring Chris back on the line uncle for this when the cartoon, Yeah, he's gonna he's gonna talk about that. Yeah, bring Chris back on for the cartoons too. There we go, all right, everybody's on the line. Everybody went quiet.
Speaker 26: Okay, Yeah, I know Chris, he's good at dates and memory and everything.
Speaker 28: So, Chris, was there a favorite cartoon you grew up there that maybe opal and we can all relate to that that sticks out to use your part of your childhood or or earlier adulthood, or or your third to fourth childhood like I'm going through.
Speaker 10: I have to say that this may it may show that I'm pretty immature. But there was something called Liquid Television that was on MTV back in the day when MTV had pretty cool stuff and it was the precursor to be to some butt Head and things like that.
Speaker 3: I know that show.
Speaker 6: It Indie Animations is what that show was.
Speaker 3: So I like even Studio just mad on that show. That's what I love that show. It was cool. Never I Never't Beyond Flex was on it, one of the more popular ones on it.
Speaker 1: They Never Flux, the Head and the Max Yeah, yep, yep, I didn't hear that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all of those ended up getting short.
Speaker 3: Up series on MTV. But yeah, I love that show.
Speaker 4: Leave us somebody that has been rebooted like four times now.
Speaker 3: You know this?
Speaker 10: Do you guys remember Youmember Duckman with Jason Alexander.
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember that. It wasn't that on the USA network.
Speaker 10: It was on you you remember, Yeah, it was on USA Network. And I actually I tweeted Jason Alexander about him not coming back to voice Duckman.
Speaker 23: For the Duckman video game, and.
Speaker 10: He was calling me like all kinds of anti liberal slurs and everything, and I'm not he.
Speaker 30: Had nothing to do with politics, and I still have it saved. It was the oddest thing, like he thought I was trying to attack him or something, and I just remembered it from my childhood, from like nineteen ninety four on the USA Network, and he had this real like weird reactions about just me asking a question why he didn't return to voice the video game.
Speaker 18: And I never could understand, like why he was so irate about it.
Speaker 6: There was this underconttoon and I got into ated in.
Speaker 1: Uh it was about of used to and a little boy, and he says, let me listen here, little man, little boy, you're talking.
Speaker 3: About fog corn like one is that it's it's another one of the.
Speaker 31: Looney tunes, a Looney tune show alone, tell me conton and and and he's and he's saying, listen here, boy, let me as show you how the duds and he going on.
Speaker 6: And talking and saying him cloaking together, it's away it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah about that.
Speaker 4: One, Well, you're talking about flog worn leghorn trying to tell the other rooster how to pick up chickens, or you're talking about the one where the little one is the chicken hawk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the chicken a little kid.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't ki.
Speaker 6: Give me advisive things and he trying to find out talking about that about that one.
Speaker 18: Now, I know we're all different demographics and ages.
Speaker 23: But one that was really big through our childhood was speed Racer. After school.
Speaker 32: I remember we would we would be playing Little League Baseball, but we would all catch that'd be a whole bunch of kids together in my house and we'd watched speed Race We and go play Little League and you had that experience that that was the hot items in your childhood.
Speaker 13: I did.
Speaker 10: It was on and it was actually on MTV on Saturday mornings at like four in the morning, and I would get up super early just to watch it.
Speaker 23: And it was the old Japanese speed Racer.
Speaker 28: Yeah really yeah, so the speed Racer originally from Japan. That yeah, that MTV got the rights, uh somehow in the early nineties and.
Speaker 10: They were playing it. Literally it was like it was like four in the morning or five in the morning. I would get up at like that time, and they MTV had the weirdest animation and uh not that Steve Racer was weird, but they had all kinds of other animation that you wouldn't expect, but Steve Racer was one of them.
Speaker 23: Yeah, yeah, see.
Speaker 3: What you want. Yeah, it was Japanese. Man, like you're saying, I was spad Racer.
Speaker 28: I find out it because when they were playing speed Racer, there was and it definitely was the Japanese show.
Speaker 18: And you know the English you know it was. It was Ultraman and.
Speaker 10: I'm the Ultraman and Thunderbirds.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and that fact.
Speaker 28: Now, as have gotten older and we end up getting together with childhood Princeville to celebrate somebody asses and there's a celebration of life.
Speaker 3: We get up and talk.
Speaker 28: About about us all watching speed Racer and ould Traman and gathering at Who's house? And episodes and and another thing to do.
Speaker 26: You did anybody ever see the original.
Speaker 12: Simpsons That.
Speaker 3: Early Simpsons episodes from the nineties were talking about Danny.
Speaker 4: Oh they were first on the Trash Oh yeah, not too there were shorts on the Tracy Olmens Show.
Speaker 3: And then uh.
Speaker 23: Yeah, Howard s shouted like Walter Mathouse.
Speaker 4: Yea yea yeah, he's still sounded like he still sounded a lot like Walter Matthew when they gave him their first special, which I think was a Christmas show, was the first one they ran on air.
Speaker 33: It was right, yeah, yep, I remember seeing it premiered on on the Tracy and I never you know how many seasons they've.
Speaker 12: Been running that show.
Speaker 23: I mean it was Zola thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the longest running TV show period, like the longest running scripted TV show ever.
Speaker 3: I think, now, yeah, that's been a bit too.
Speaker 10: But I remember I was there because I remember the Fox lineup. It was married with Children, the Tracy Ullman Show, twenty one Jump Street in Living Color, Herman's Head, I remember exactly the late run in nineteen eighty and Byron Allen had a talk show at the time, and he had people Rupert anyway, Freddy Frugery had Roseanne, he had Sam Kinnison on and yeah.
Speaker 26: Fox was like the brand new network in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 18: Well, I remember that.
Speaker 4: They were really bizarre. First they had some very strange, short lived stuff. They had a show called women in Prison they did I'm not kidding.
Speaker 10: And they had a wolf which was a were wolf show.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, ye they didn't.
Speaker 28: I don't remember those shows, but I do remember the I do remember the Simpsons and just every down and then if I see Trey Silman or a big line now is hey, I gave birth to the Simpsons. You wouldn't be wrong there, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Yeah, so when I know that we had.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're still doing the TikTok live stream here alcohol and I had a somebody watching this so they can't hear us.
Speaker 3: It's because we don't have the podcast audio hooked up to this. We just have one over the phone is doing a goofballs.
Speaker 6: So I don't know how many can.
Speaker 10: Aaron, do you still have the the listeners at the German Pub from back in the day.
Speaker 3: Uh, Chuck, that's your area of expertise? Do we have them there? They're listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't done my internation. I'll check it, but I'll get on it now.
Speaker 31: I know what.
Speaker 2: They are regular listeners to, not just this show, but the entirety of the OHL Radio network.
Speaker 3: Some pub in Germany and that's I love.
Speaker 10: You should remember, like uh a German bar like that was like they were always having the here we're talking about that, like going back, Yeah, maybe two or three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been listening now, according to what I see on the stream, our regular listener in Germany has been there for four and a half hours.
Speaker 3: It's meaning to us.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but listen right, So they were listening to all the live shows tonight, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they started listening a little before I went live, and now they've got the past three hours plus.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. How do I know this?
Speaker 2: I want to go over there. I want to go over That would be such like a cool documentary for us to do. It's like we're going to Germany, We're going to his bar.
Speaker 3: We're going to find out what the story is. We're gonna talk to him. I would what what's going on? That's right?
Speaker 6: You know only thing.
Speaker 4: I only ever got one email. I was asking for like a year, where is this German listener? And uncle wanted them to call in, and I started asking for like a year, Hey, you're listening to us in Germany. Let us know why and why you're on there? Because they were on there sometimes they left it on for a week. Uh the network I could see so beyond the seven days, and I'm going, look, just you know, send me an email, tell me. And the only thing I ever got was that it's like a pub restaurant.
Speaker 3: That they did respond to you, and they sent a response.
Speaker 4: I got one response in English, which was that it's a pub restaurant. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's that's responding restaurants. And I've heard of.
Speaker 23: Did you see toward about or something over there?
Speaker 28: Ye with tune of fish, Hey you do the tick tack video of the uh of the Something that's been really popular in California for the last couple of decades is the fires. There you're located where you're located with the air drops and we're in a few of them.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 6: They did one recently.
Speaker 3: That's what he's talked about. He saw that video.
Speaker 6: Video we showed that video that we did recently.
Speaker 12: Yeah, how from the.
Speaker 18: Car bonds uh Indian Reservation.
Speaker 26: They've got a huge there, Yeah Cabazon right.
Speaker 6: And then man that we've been doing some of them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well we got Actually, I was proud of that video. I thought, first of all, it was funny, like all the videos, but also.
Speaker 2: The footage we got bring that red powder still Yeah down stuff pretty good, didn't he.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed I'm lucky to be back at the right time to catch that with just the right time when we count them.
Speaker 4: Two quick producer's notes here, real fast. One is that creative Accidents is asking where Seth the poet is and uh. The other one is that we're down to about the last ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Guys stand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll answer the question about Seth. Seth was my coworker. I have a different job. I haven't been in contact with him. I should probably try to reach out to him online and maybe invite him back on the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good damn.
Speaker 3: I could do that. I could get ahold of him. I could get it. Do that and see when scream And.
Speaker 2: It has been a long time since we talked to him. And yeah, Seth was always cool to have on the show. And he's person to.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was my coworker. He was a great cone worker.
Speaker 6: So he knows about to sit that too, because you got this.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't, we need to make him aware.
Speaker 2: Everybody needs to be aware of the tic tac And thank you Danny for bringing it up. It's uncle the podcast on TikTok. We're doing well, it's growing, it's.
Speaker 6: Going, it's picking up.
Speaker 5: I keep telling snkick here, gif you team. But Pete seeks give you time. He's worrying about it dropping out and it is pigging up. That is dropping it's doing this.
Speaker 3: It does a lot sometimes it does.
Speaker 6: But look, but the people gonna heal it, you see, and that's what the plant.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is. It is a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uncle, should we do? Should we go do a round of shout outs with everybody here since we're appy in the show or he did the sure he won't get intoward you.
Speaker 3: We let's get you down. Okay, this first in any Chris, whould you like to shout out to.
Speaker 10: Shout out to you guys, because uh, you really I was looking forward to this all week and uh, I'm just glad that you guys are doing your show and I'm just happy, happy to uh be a part of it tonight, and uh keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, awesome man. Thanks for call Chris, It's good to have you. Then other colors, Danny.
Speaker 28: Yeah, my stout out is the way your tic TACs are inspiring me, uncle, because uh you did the the weed and I've got an area uh criss granted and overplagued.
Speaker 12: I thought it would.
Speaker 3: It's and I have to file out until you get in and work in it. Now I suppose.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I got to work on the weed and and inspired me.
Speaker 29: Go, Okay, that's that's on my bucket list to do this weekend as far as my choice.
Speaker 3: Uncle, truly, are you influenced? Danny, don't go weeding.
Speaker 12: You need to do the weeding, not poisoning. Just get just do.
Speaker 1: I'm just just tired of seeing popping up where it's not composed to be, and in these guys use this kind of machine pushbull trying to think the reats kind of come up.
Speaker 3: Well, fuddy, I don't kind of take it in my tool and pop it up in. Uncle.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is that the machine you'refet you're used on decomposed. Granted that Danny saying he has a problem with I was actually using this machine of close thing.
Speaker 3: It's that the reading how Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Find that works really good on big, pretty big open areas with that d G and I just it tears up the weeds.
Speaker 3: But you don't like that too all.
Speaker 6: Not unless get the mood up. I still think. So you sell me for some reason. I just that field because it's not pushing. But with the hand that I got, that little one, I put it in it.
Speaker 3: And you see it. You see that, you see the where we go. Yeah, there's my reason. Danny knows how to do it the right way because he saw your video. That's the important thing. I don't huge too if you don't have.
Speaker 18: And yeah, because I got dogs and I don't be them walking on it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And because he's stuff. Yeah, he's like the neighborhood over here.
Speaker 6: Shoot the round up. And that's the end of it. That's around it. That's poisonous.
Speaker 12: There's a lot of unintended consequences. So I'm trying to rude the unintended consequences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the consequence. He knows all about that. And what you get to do is trying to for into two if you want to do it this way.
Speaker 28: Yeah, I get the two, got to flat double, and I got the file, so I have it all sharpened.
Speaker 6: Mike, like it's like a fork.
Speaker 18: Stick down.
Speaker 34: Yeah, it's two fork and and and the poop in the bank. Where the poop in the banks? Pushing the dude.
Speaker 6: In the weed.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 28: You're getting Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Get to the route and get it out. Yeah, that's what you need to do. Explain it.
Speaker 9: He's got it, he's got Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the shout out to us. Appreciate that. A shout out to you, thank you. Okatqu Win.
Speaker 4: Well check, I'll give a shout out to Creative Accidents for joining us. Haven't seen you in a while, and uh yeah. Also shout out to Jimmy James because I haven't seen you in a bit. Man. I don't know where you are, but I hope he's all right.
Speaker 6: He's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: That's sure to see him.
Speaker 6: You need to see you.
Speaker 3: You you're the first one talking, right.
Speaker 4: So there you go. And also shout out to Germany, Canada, UK and across the U s A who is all listening to Uncle the broadcast?
Speaker 3: Thanks, guys, n should we give shout outs?
Speaker 2: I will give a shout out to everybody who is following the tic tac of the Uncle the podcast TikTok.
Speaker 3: I'll give a shout out to you on the here. I'll pick up your phone. Uncle, Hey, shout out to you, who's watching this now for one of the others are just joined.
Speaker 2: If this video isn't the bust, it's because it's behind the scenes, okay, but.
Speaker 3: Shout out to you. We appreciate you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna hit this too.
Speaker 3: What are you shouting out? Uncle? Are you gonna have a talking out to this tictak? Shout right into it, going to him.
Speaker 6: I'm shouting out to all of those customers that listen to me.
Speaker 1: Can you also pull out ahead and get some more listeners from you guys?
Speaker 3: Aside?
Speaker 6: You talk for tak you guys, a street team.
Speaker 3: Become a part part of this tick tak, Thank you, thank you. That's it, okay.
Speaker 2: Then, of course we have the social media channels, not just TikTok, but it was a YouTube, it suc Twitter, res Twitch, Chick had Uncle Podcast, Those Uncle.
Speaker 3: Theopodcast dot com is a website.
Speaker 6: We live on the HL You are doing network every Friday.
Speaker 3: Uncle, Why don't you bring us home for the care
Speaker 6: Wee seventy bye bye