Speaker 1: Knock knock.
Speaker 2: Who's there?
Speaker 3: But oh, don't running in there.
Speaker 2: It's about to get weird. Be prepared for incident. Weird thinks are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get where, Let's get it? Where where getting? Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 3: I'm ready listen read because you're listening to the one hundred and ninety then episode of Let's Get Weird?
Speaker 1: Almost two hundred almost. We'll get there, we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Well, what was only five?
Speaker 1: You never know? Five more week?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna leave me? You actually are going to leave me soon? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going on a bachelor party. Shop. We'll be in a little bit. My name's Hoddy, and every week we come together give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sets and the ups the downs of a rounds Uranus in the planet. There's still a planet now planet, but sometimes it is.
Speaker 2: Pluto is my planet.
Speaker 1: I wrapped that dog some mickey. Yeah you know, Williams, what are you trying to do?
Speaker 2: I am delusion on right now? Andrew knock. You chose not to go to bed last night, I hung out with somebody that I like and I'm having a good time with and I chose to go see them, and this is what you get, and this is what you get a little delusional Eric. I also have been going down a rear weird podcast rabbit hole of listening to celebrity podcasts and the one that I am.
Speaker 1: Well, you've just to listen to his best Friends podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I listened to your podcast last week. I talked about how I loved how you guys always talk about me on the podcast. I didn't know you're going to talk about me. I never know what you're gonna talk about me. You guys don't have me on anymore. So I'm not nerdy enough as it is.
Speaker 1: Have you been using the feature where you can read what they're saying and then you can skip ahead if you want to do things?
Speaker 2: Hoo? Do you do you think I read anything?
Speaker 1: I do that all the time, Like, oh, if it's a news and I don't like that news, thro I want to skip ahead.
Speaker 2: I actually don't like that feature. I want to be surprised. I want to know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Well, usually sometimes in the podcast description they give you time code, so like this is what we're talking about things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if I'm listening to a podcast, I want to listen to the whole thing. I'm not trying to like speed through it like it's an episode of.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get it in, baby, get it out. Let's go on, move on by the day. What are you doing that summer thirty five minut commute? We roll with that. What can I get in thirty five minutes?
Speaker 2: Okay, but you can also listen to it, like you can listen when you get in.
Speaker 1: So I'm inside done. Well, that's not any of the sweet, soothing sounds of Teddy.
Speaker 2: Oh God, you and that damn dog, well you love it. You know you're gonna make me hate Teddy as much as I hate Chiwi False. I know, damn.
Speaker 1: You haven't even met Teddy?
Speaker 2: Have I not met Teddy?
Speaker 1: Bitch? I mean met my son.
Speaker 2: He's not a son.
Speaker 1: I hang out your son all the time. He's a dog I mine.
Speaker 2: Speaking of that guy, I get to see him today. Oh boy, Max, Okay, he's gonna be reared up because that Fortnite most recent update.
Speaker 1: I had no idea what it is. Marvel x Men or Marvel's Marble.
Speaker 2: No, they dropped iron Man, Mark forty three, Mark forty five, suit weird, the power boots and the Gutlan hand arm hands.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I feel like the Fortnite season's just gone a little too long. It's like, oh, I I.
Speaker 2: Have noa. I feel like call of duty goes on first.
Speaker 1: Say you guys have not hooked me to play at all this season.
Speaker 2: Because school's back in sessions soccer, we have spell tests. His spelling is fifteen words are on a spelling test. Yeah, so what do I don't want to fail you in.
Speaker 1: The private school? Baby, he got got standards, hashtags, standards exactly.
Speaker 2: I want him to be smarter than me. He already is. E's haf way there. He stayed in the private school longer than I did.
Speaker 1: Well, you hopped about out. Yeah, I keep you in school, Chuck and Jacks.
Speaker 2: All right. You know what, one time I tell you a personal story, the one fire story I tell you you'll never forget it made me a better man today.
Speaker 1: That sounds like an arseni'st Arst would say, made me a fire made me a man.
Speaker 2: Movie Backdraft, you've seen the movie Backdraft without Pacino and the Balden brothers.
Speaker 1: You've never seen back Draft? What's back Draft?
Speaker 2: It's about firefighters in the nineties in New York City and one of them, it's like a family of firefighters, Alec Baldwin and what's his face? Uh god, Kurt Russell and in what Pacino's the fire marks?
Speaker 1: Not in here?
Speaker 2: Roberts or de Niro's in it? That's right, No, Pacino de Niro, one of the two of them is in it. You're guys, don't you know who's in the movie? Backdraft is a great movie, bro ninety donal Southern. Oh, he plays a great character in that. Ron Howard's brother is in it. Uh huh, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Everybody, this is not everybody was in it. It's like great William Baldwin. Is that Billy Billy different? That's a different bald that's Billy Baldwin. That's not Billy ball that's a different Baldwin. And I mean William and Billy. How many Baldwins are there?
Speaker 2: Again? Three?
Speaker 1: This is not? Yeah, that's not it. That's not Hayley Williams is dead. That Alex Haley Baldwin. Sorry, put in Billy Baldwin. It's the same guy Billy.
Speaker 2: See William is Billy Billy bold.
Speaker 1: When there you go?
Speaker 2: Wait, I did it again. Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ. They're the same guy.
Speaker 1: Who am I thinking of? Alex Brothers? Yeah, that's the Billy. No, that's Stephen Williams. Billy Billy is William William Baldwin. Isn't there another Baldwin.
Speaker 2: That's it? There's three in Alec.
Speaker 1: No, it's like six of them. Hold on, go to family. Let's go this Baldwin, Baldwin, Baldwin, Baldwin's Baldwin family. Here you go members Alec, Daniel, Billy, Stephen. Okay, what else's Stephen Baldwin.
Speaker 2: Stephen Baldwen was the really messed up one with Alec that would always get in trouble. Billy was like, the I'm gonna be cool, cool, quiet and collect Baldwin brother. Yeah, bro, this is before you were born, homiees So don't even okay you night.
Speaker 1: Adam Baldwin isn't related to the family, this guy, Yeah, I thought he was.
Speaker 2: He didn't look at anything like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the Baldwin's work. Why have that name in Hollywood if you're related to them. That doesn't make any said.
Speaker 2: It makes a lot of sense because then people think that he's a Baldwin brother. They could get him to work more.
Speaker 1: Yea, that is true.
Speaker 2: Come on, how is your birthday? Your birthday gift is on its.
Speaker 1: Way apparently, can you play guessing game?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because I want to surprise you because I think could I get it right? Yeah, you're gonna get it right. You're smart, You're always gonna get stuff right.
Speaker 1: It takes six to ten weeks.
Speaker 2: Apparently because they only have three people in their shipping apartment.
Speaker 1: Those backwardered. Maybe because it was the hot item that came out in August. Maybe the August first is when it came out.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if you don't know when it came out.
Speaker 1: I just saw it certain website. You have points at.
Speaker 2: Points at ooh.
Speaker 1: No, those points are only specifical news online.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The Lego shot verse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even even like go into the store because I don't even because I can't even use it's not a lego. You don't like legos.
Speaker 1: I like legos, I just don't. I can't have them.
Speaker 2: You can't have it.
Speaker 1: Nowhere to put them?
Speaker 2: There's a place to pay nowhere to put them a space.
Speaker 1: I gotta hide my beady one, like, go somewhere in the house, Honey, you better For the longest time she figured where it was, and then she found it the other day with.
Speaker 2: Laura, I love you. It's not awesome. Let this man nerd out and put his stuff up.
Speaker 1: She said, you have the whole other bedroom. I was like, but what's one more?
Speaker 2: But what is what?
Speaker 1: It's got bleed over into this part anyway, Let everyone know.
Speaker 2: Who the true mute. Let everyone know.
Speaker 1: What's coming into that room they go into when they spend the night in the guest room.
Speaker 2: Hey, you could airbnb it out. My toys will take care of you, my brash, so I'm not gonna tell you, Okay, don't be mad. Hopefully this is interesting thought I just had too.
Speaker 1: Is it weird that your prize value things are in the front of your apartment that could easily be broken into?
Speaker 2: I thought about that. But where else am I going to put him in that place downstairs sleep?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: But I also don't think people can care as much and know as much about Lego and also too, the only way to get money from a lego is like eBay? Who has time to do that?
Speaker 1: A lot of people did back in the day. Remember forty old Virgin there was that we sell your stuff on eBay store and that was an actual thing.
Speaker 2: That was that. That was a real thing. You're right, but look how it worked out. It didn't because it got real lazy. But enough about me the birthday, let's continue on. How was it?
Speaker 1: Did you have fun good? Did you have a good lunch? It was fine, good lunch. Yeah, maybe took a little nappy nap in the car on the way home.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Didn't feel great getting home.
Speaker 2: Were you a little hungry hungover?
Speaker 1: No? No, a little hungover, just a little like, oh, I take the pill. Oh I didn't take the pill. I had to save the pill for dinner. Birthday dinner. Well you can't take the pill car, No, not good idea. What happens I've been on a break from the pill for four days. No one knewiced but it's okay. How do we notice you don't like, oh, he doesn't have an upset. Sometime he's like, oh, you don't really tell us what you have an upset?
Speaker 2: Some time, only I know what's going on with your Tom Tom because I know about the name. I forget name that pomotiting because you and DMed would started talking about that all times. You're the fomotitinge boys. So I know about it because I've seen it. I witness it. I've seen you eat stuff that makes you very, very upset to anything right now. Freaking white Castle, My god, I thought you were going to die that day.
Speaker 1: Because of that White Castle was. I don't think they cooked everything we need French fries. I don't think they cooked them French fries. But yeah, it was really good with the carbonaro and Arlington, which is dope. It was cool because I did get the pasta where they put the put in the cheese wheel on fire, and it's the first item on the menu, so you would think everyone would know about it, but all of a sudden, everyone's phones came out when I ordered it, and I was like, why didn't anyone else get this? It's the first item on the menu and it says you get a show table side. That was my birthday and I got a little candle, so it was cool and then people looked at me again. I was like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 2: You love the attention I know, I don't, but you secretly do a little.
Speaker 1: I just like people of the acknowledgment, the attentions, that's different, that's the same. Anouledgement is like, oh, it's a birthday. Cool attention is it's your birthday. We have to stare at you.
Speaker 2: It's different, look into my eyes.
Speaker 1: It's your birthday, birthday, you know.
Speaker 2: Also to do you notice sound people sent you a Facebook birthday like two No, it's sad.
Speaker 1: So it's also a sign of the times. Is you know how Facebook has the like on this day feature or whatever. Yeah, it was like on my birthday's like, hey, six years ago, one hundred people said happy birthday. Hey, eight years ago, two hundred people said happy birthday. I was like this year fifties like that because no one's on Facebook, no one does that anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, and they also hid that birthday section on the phone. Yeah, on the desktop of the.
Speaker 1: Only people I knew about is because they saw by stories like if they were already.
Speaker 2: Well, because we posted you so much. Oh yeah, because I love you. I wanted to post an inappropriate photo of you, but then I didn't.
Speaker 1: What was it? I don't know? Can you feel me?
Speaker 2: What the photo was on my face, my face on your phone. Yes, let's look at that.
Speaker 1: Let's see what let's kid it right now, there's.
Speaker 2: So many photos of you in the album to pear for you.
Speaker 1: You're Eric. Here's the thing, Eric, you are the fourth person.
Speaker 2: I'm bruh. You look at that? Look at that?
Speaker 1: That's Max.
Speaker 2: That's do Is it evolve with Max?
Speaker 1: Like you got a baby photo Max? Does it? Still add Max photos in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, up until the last week, so he knows that.
Speaker 1: He's kind of weird. Is it that's kind of freaky? Is it like that baby will look like this?
Speaker 2: Look at all these pictures of you on my phone. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Let's see what's the oldest photos.
Speaker 2: All the way out?
Speaker 1: Oh baby, March sixth, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: I got April twenty eighth, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: I don't get that. Yeah, I had a photo with you before the the hell am I holding?
Speaker 2: You're holding up Selena Gomez? It was like a thing for we used to do for the old show, and then you and that you sent me this one that's at Mora's house, and then there's the one that three work.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, we did for all photos A bunch of photos. Oh new day shirts, boodeos, my first photo with Eric on my phone with Mara, we hear a different time we were that was that public a different time when we were behind the DJ.
Speaker 2: Now we are the DJ.
Speaker 1: Now we are the DJ. And I took that photo?
Speaker 2: You took that photo?
Speaker 1: No, I think it just added its photo.
Speaker 2: Who do I think Max's mom took that photo?
Speaker 1: I think so. I don't know why I tell.
Speaker 2: My phone because I probably sent it to you maybe, and it's old it's an oldie good. But yeah, we have a lot of photos of each other on my each other's saying too much? Who would say too much? Me?
Speaker 1: I would say, get out of take photos all the time once a week. Now we don't.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we will, Oh yeah, it's coming to tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Maybe some robots in disguise.
Speaker 2: Movie Eric's coming in with Transformative March that my son Max is probably gonna want all.
Speaker 1: Of it, so pay a Transformer, go optimum.
Speaker 2: The Iron Hide. He was the jackass, yeah, but he.
Speaker 1: Got a bad ending in that movie. He just died. Ratchet just died too.
Speaker 2: With those guys in the and then killed off.
Speaker 1: I think Ratchet in the third one first, Mark Wohlberg one Iron Heder was the third Transformers one. They killed him to do Leonard Nimoy's villain or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but he didn't talk. But yeah, no Prime Sentinel Prime. Who's in Transformers one? Yes, is Chris Pine. Yes, that's Sentinel Prime. Remember what do you know? You just figured that out? That movie that move came about.
Speaker 1: We saw that movie a month ago.
Speaker 2: We did see the movie month ago and it's actually a good movie. And it comes out? Is it out?
Speaker 1: And it's out now? Yes?
Speaker 2: They pushed the release date.
Speaker 1: Oh, John Ham sorry, he was sent to Oprahm.
Speaker 2: John Ham. Yes, look at you video you're dancing.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: And you know you're you got your cultured on.
Speaker 1: Well he played the audio and here with the audio is Juju on that beat?
Speaker 2: Yep, Juju on that beat?
Speaker 1: Crisis, God, you look so young, job aged me.
Speaker 2: You've been doing this since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Damn sure bet Wow.
Speaker 2: Why'd use my phone?
Speaker 1: Oh? Because you probably had the Cane Show account at the time and I have access to it, like put it go?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got to remember this. Swimming to that NATS game. We had a lot of fun met those listeners. God, and this is drinking coffee.
Speaker 1: I left?
Speaker 2: Is that when you left? Oh?
Speaker 1: I came back. I left, I came back again.
Speaker 2: You can't leave me.
Speaker 1: I can never leave you, never ever ever.
Speaker 2: I remember that time we carried sauce after.
Speaker 1: That exactly, Tommy Joes, Yeah, rememory me, Skinny Eric kind of sort of what what Captain Marvel say it? So? Do you think you have more photos of me? Or I have more photos of you?
Speaker 2: I think I have more photos of you? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean? I let's see.
Speaker 2: Can you see is there numbers or way to show number? No?
Speaker 1: It just shows you. So like I guess, let me get select.
Speaker 2: We've taken five photos together and Frederick all the same at the same event.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know that's what we do.
Speaker 2: We've taken twenty eight photos here in Rockville.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to get it. I'm going all the way down. Maybe I got fifty have morety, It's okay.
Speaker 4: Now we know who loves each other more. Now you know how it feels? How does what feel? I already got two hundred and I'm not even telling us two hundred.
Speaker 1: You just keep taking photos of me. Huh, We're still gothers you as a baby. There you go.
Speaker 4: Why do you have that photo?
Speaker 1: No, not he as a child, but even the Zumo gotch you looked like, oh yeah, look I'm at one thirty twelve five.
Speaker 2: It's fifty four sixty three hundred sixty nine. Oh that drunk night, after that WrestleMania wrestling amount of time? Oh you for the Office? Remember when you did that stupid tour? God, that show is so bad. I really don't know how you people listen to and watch that show. Hot take? I know, Sorry, you dress up as a baby hoodie. I am not a fan of the Office, and I don't understand why people like it. I just don't don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. Where are you at now? How many you got to?
Speaker 2: Sixty two?
Speaker 1: Who's sixty two? Can you beat three twelve?
Speaker 2: I think you can because you're at the photos.
Speaker 1: We can't. You can't have anywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh oh three thirty fourteen fifty you eat me by.
Speaker 4: Three of itch.
Speaker 1: Fun? That was fun. But do I hear in the distance?
Speaker 2: What do I hear in the distance?
Speaker 1: Hopefully he finds it.
Speaker 4: That's not it.
Speaker 1: There you go, Donna, put it on.
Speaker 2: It's over there. It's ready to go. It's all stop.
Speaker 1: Actual mis connections from Washington, DC dot craigslis stop or and see who's freaker.
Speaker 2: The DC isn't Maryland, it's always Virginia.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna go off the cuff again because last time I worked out so well. Eric, I'm gonna refresh him. And then you pick the first one you see, all right, one, two three, Here you go.
Speaker 2: Mexican son.
Speaker 1: Going out immediately.
Speaker 2: Mexican son Suitland, Maryland. Twenty three year old guy looking for an older dad rold type to hang out and chill, maybe pick up some girls, or just do some fun outdoor activities. Always wanted to go fishing or.
Speaker 1: Looking for his dad. Aw, he just wants to know, you know, how do I change the light bulb?
Speaker 2: That's kind of sad.
Speaker 1: I changed the carbureader?
Speaker 2: Dang it?
Speaker 1: Eric, all right? The woman who said I was an knowing linguist o centilly rigid, y'all, we shared a great conversation and more you said I was very knowing linguistic quist cutting even my oh get it, my hands on experience brought forth a flood of things.
Speaker 2: Discuss experience several.
Speaker 1: Times a downright flood of conversations. I should have that conversation in time to get there some more. See this and the mood strikes you. We should cun verse you what you said the other thing?
Speaker 2: Like Robert and Rockville, Bam, Maryland, let's go.
Speaker 1: Some of these are not as fun.
Speaker 2: But Robert and Rockville. We met on DuPont Circle and went back to your apartment in Rockville in your congressional plaza. You wanted to meet up again to continue what we started. Do you remember?
Speaker 1: You remember?
Speaker 2: I mayo.
Speaker 1: In four three days? What earth wind and fired? It can't wait? Saturday, the first night of September. Oh well, went hanging out in the couch chilling. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Fall foliage, smart outgoing soon we retired fifty seven year old mass and masking and black Man. There you go, looking for a misconnection.
Speaker 2: I enjoy movies, cooking, outdoors, e stuff, music.
Speaker 1: Almost all kinds of going to the gym, looking for outgoing, spontaneous cavety woman fifty. You're above to explore the city and the once, to try four more of the new things in life. Look for a true friend. First, you seek the same. Take a chance on me. Let's have some cup, some cup of tea or coffee. Please, No games live in the area. But if you want to try three new things, no, that'll be four nothing less, nothing more. You what uh?
Speaker 2: Go back up, go back up, go back up.
Speaker 1: But no, we're scrolling down. We heard it a.
Speaker 2: Latino pumping gas ward that one.
Speaker 1: No, it's from the fourteenth do the mask.
Speaker 2: Latino pumping gas Flower Hill. That's Montgomery County. You're the good looking latino pumping gas. I was the white guy next to you. Let me know if you want to hang out and pump some more gasolina.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you? Oh, what the hell is? You were fun curving into city and feeding and having a good time, hoping to reconnect, to open things up again. You know, a little tight?
Speaker 2: What tight?
Speaker 1: All? Right? One more? Each? One more? Each?
Speaker 2: Walking dog Bristol, Virginia.
Speaker 1: That's probably just about walking dogs.
Speaker 2: You're walking two dogs, I being a black possible one well, one being a plus sorry, one being a one being a black possible people and carrying the other one. I believe as I was jogging past, you were wearing gray leggings and I was in a black t shirt and black shorts. You must live in the same neighborhood. I'd love and I'd love to connect with you in those bristeps.
Speaker 1: They probably running around Jiffy lou live, you.
Speaker 2: Know, so far away, so far away.
Speaker 1: Let's go with what lays ahead for the fall? What does truly? Oh, the same guy I get out of here? He changes title get a Gordido con ghanas de mar.
Speaker 2: That means the fact I was trying to get it in.
Speaker 1: Okay, Gordido con Ghana's stay Mamar Silver Spring six, Latino versatile e masculino olympio scene in Fermidades. He's clean without drugs. That's sicknesses drugs Mankanta Mamari ma Mario bien rico.
Speaker 2: I want to suck your vagina or suck you off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tango lugar and you got plays over spring Settle number Minoto Virga to eat, responded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they have a kick a kick.
Speaker 1: Okay, you watch him stream. That's just twitch but dirtier, dirtier. How to do my Spanish?
Speaker 2: Actually pretty good?
Speaker 1: That's right, I could read good?
Speaker 2: All right, I can't.
Speaker 1: Well, what does it for today?
Speaker 2: Let's kid bother the way I do love us going off the cuff with the lets the misconnection, So thank you for continuing that, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I know you like to change it up.
Speaker 2: I know you like I get.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've got tired to find these. I'm just gonna go both so busy all the time. But you can follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I c k V.
Speaker 2: You can follow me at Andrew Hoodie.
Speaker 1: That's with the Y and I always remember it's okay too weird and sexy.
Speaker 2: It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,