Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of the Todd Herman Shows. Story number one Kirk derangement syndrome strikes AOC's party of hate. Story number two Charlie's defenders use a Godly weapon Praise God. And story number three two church views on Charlie Kirk plus a pop culture moment. Indeed culture is changing and again Praise God. And one more thing. We'll do this all with God's help. Thank you, Lord.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman Show is one percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrann s everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the times to which God has decided which shall let it. With the help of Mockingbird media members, the Democrats have been busily telling conservatives something that Chris Bray said. I think this is Chris can say so much in a headline that it takes other people the entire paragraph to say. Chris wrote, you need to watch your tone while we're shooting you. It's a perfect headline. It describes what the Democrats are doing in their Kirk Derangement syndrome state Charlie Kirk's progress at the age of thirty one, what he built at the age of thirty one, the difference he's made to the age of thirty one, and much more problematically for them, the fact that he was making that difference on college campuses and an eternal difference. This is letting God work through him to change souls, not just votes, but souls. Is a huge problem for the Democrats since they've gone fully deranged with the Mockingbird media. We're seeing headline after headline after headline saying Republicans cautioned to watch their tone to adjust their rhetoric. In other words, look, we're sorry one of your guys got unlived, but you need to stop talking about your guy getting unlived. And when you do talk about getting your guy unlived, do you need to talk in a very kind and understanding voice, otherwise we're going to be forced to continue to hit you, baby, honey. Don't want to have to beat you upside the noggin, but you keep crying so loud. Got to cry quieter. And it's Democrats who have the track record that we can point to to say on the topic of rhetoric, do you really mean that we need to cool our rhetoric. Here's some clips towards that point. This is the unbelievably do nothing Chris Murphy, whose job is to go on TV.
Speaker 3: Our only opportunity, our only chance to save our democracy, is to fight fire with fire right now. So yeah, do I bemoan the fact that we're now blowing up norms? Yes, but literally for two seconds, because if you spend any more than that being sorry for the fact that the old world doesn't exist, then your democracy is gone. Like, we're in a war right now to save this country, and so you have to be willing to do whatever is necessary in order to save the country.
Speaker 4: When I hear that, I wonder if is there enough people that believe that same thing. And until you get more to believe that, that may be why the Democrats aren't growing in the same direction.
Speaker 3: Again, you can't get people to believe it if you don't act like it.
Speaker 1: We're in a war, okay, If you're in a war, then it's okay to take out the other side's commander or general or colonel. See this is the kirk or ancient syndrome. Now he said this prior to Charter Kirk being alived, But the derangement syndrome is telling Democrats to go and say to Republicans, you need to watch your tone while we're beating you. You know, as we're beating you, say thank you and modify how you speak. Ali Veshia and MSNBC he likewise contributed to an environment that creates the circumstance where people think it's an existential threat, but we need to watch arts home.
Speaker 5: Yet the leadership of the Democratic Party cannot seem to find the front of the battle line. Political leaders who think their job is to keep the government open and cut deals and make strongly worded statements to the media and on the floor of Congress are missing this moment entirely. Americans are begging for more, begging them to get off the mat and get back into the fight. So, if you are a political leader in this country and you are not prepared to fight with both hands, you're not prepared to make good trouble.
Speaker 1: And perhaps you.
Speaker 5: Should step aside and make space for those who will, for those who will show us that they can fight a bit dirty.
Speaker 3: If that's what the defense of democracy takes.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what we're going to fight a little bit dirty, because defending democracy requires that we fight a little bit dirty. So define dirty. Taking a guy out permanently pretty dirty. But then again, both Hands and Democrat Mockerbird media sources continued to say to the Republicans, Hey, look, we're sorry your guy got un alive. That's sad and all, but you need to modify your speech. When people create circumstances like this, they're begging for outcomes like we've seen. This is Tim Waltz, remember him. He's that guy who figured out how to change the oil in the car thout dirting your hands. He was a guy who was brought on to the Cammi Harris ticket because he was the only person that could find that was a dimmer bulb than Cami. You get up in the morning and you doom scroll through things. And although I will say this, the last few days you woke up thinking there might be news, saying just saying there will be news sometime, just so you know there will be news. This was around the time that people were making attempts to un alive President Trump. There might be news, there might be news soon. Sounds like he's hopeful that President Trump would be unalived. Do you remember when President Trump was almost unalived. Do you remember when he was shot in the ear and people mocked him for having been shot in the ear. People mocked that circumstance, and then they forgot about it. Thank god, we know more about Tyler Robinson than we did of the young man whose name I can't recall. You probably can't either, who was allowed to walk into a public facility with a range finder, get up on a roof and sit there. Bizarre circumstance. But yes, we need to watch our tone. This is State Representative Justin Jones. Listen to this discussion and tell me if you are someone who's mentally unstable, someone who buys the idea that the entire Republican Party wants to put same sex attracted people in cages and prison camps and people who are gender defined that they want to wipe out completely. If you listen to this, and this is a state rep who is supposedly a respectful human being, would you concur then all of a sudden, it seems that we are legitimately in a state of war, and maybe we should start taking out the colonels and the lieutenants in the general.
Speaker 6: You have set this flavor out there a while ago that people want fighters, and right now the voters are screaming out for this. They want people who will say, your morals should be good, but if they're burning the house down, you.
Speaker 1: Need to do something. Your morals should be good, but that butt always separates. Your morals should be good, but not good.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's exactly right, brother, Ali. You know the houses on fire. We have to stop pretending like we don't smell the smoke. It's time for America to wake up and put our morals above our manners. Now is not the time to engage in trying to play paddy cake with a party that has been captured by fascists and neo confederates. There is no bipartisanship any more with a party that is intent on maintaining minority rule between tech oligarchs, white supremacists, and Christian nationalists. They want a minority run government, and they're willing to do this at any means. Necessarily must fight back. You know, I think that we will be judged not by what we do, by what we don't do to future generations. Now is the time to lean into the instinct to say that we must meet with proportionate response the forces that we face, and so we can look our children, our future generations in the face that we did everything in our power to stand up and fight back to save our democracy. Because if we're seriously about the threat of fascism, that means that there is nothing off the table. And we're really serious about the threat that we face, that means we want everything at our table to fight back.
Speaker 1: There's nothing off the table. H so unliving one of the most influential conservative activists in history. That's off the table. Right, Nope, nothing's off the table. What if it creates a bunch of follow on attacks, so be it. Let's not put our manners above our morals. Everything's on the table. If that man had different colored skin and was on another party and was speaking this way, that man would have been made famous. That man is not famous. A few people know who he is, and Ali Veshi had him on that show on purpose. Remember the funny, funny comedian Stephen Colbert who was so funny that his show tanked in the ratings, and it's being funally taken away. Stephen Colbert is so funny sometimes. I don't know if you've ever seen this sometimes he uses the F word. It is so so edgy. Here's Stephen Colbert and he's talking about rumors that President Trump had died. I came back.
Speaker 8: When I came back in the office, I was shocked to learn that this weekend the biggest story was frenzied social media rumors speculating whether Donald Trump had died. For the record, donald Trump is very much alive, okay, And no, we like our presidents alive.
Speaker 1: That's your response. Maybe maybe I would fall on this side of that equation, because Stephen Colbert is not a particularly funny man. I would fall on the side of that equation that the producers prior gave direction. When you see the happy face, be happy and then help Steven out. And when you see the sad face, be sad. I bet you, I bet you. But yeah, we need to moderize. We need to moderate our tone because it's us with the problem. And this is a continuation, this is the pre state of the Kirk derangement syndrome. Our ends. Gerdais on MSNBC attacked Democrat leadership and they wanted to see more confrontational nature from these people.
Speaker 9: Culture of niceties, of not making mistakes of triple checking things, of being careful. Right, that's what people in the Harvard faculty lounge do. There's a place for that. But winning political fights against an authoritarian takeover is not that. And so yeah, a government shoutdown is a perfect example of something that could absolutely transform the dynamic of this country and actually create a real opposition and galvanize the public against Trump. And it could fail, and it could make people hate you, and you should absolutely take that risk. You're in politics. We sit this table every day. If you want people not to think anything badly of you, no one should sit at this table right to try anything, to try to have any impact on anything means taking risks. And people whose load star is risk a version. And if you've listened to any major Democratic leader give a speech in the last year, you have understood people whose load star is risk aversion. You're just not adequate to this moment. And I say, I know these people, some of them are my friends. If you are not up to this moment, there is no shame in golfing. It is a wonderful sport. There's no shame in god into that law firm. There's no shame in becoming the lobbyist you've always dreamed of being. But get out of the way. There are people who know how to fight. Get out of their ways.
Speaker 1: Okay, so fight, fight fights. Nothing is off the table. Tom Elliotts, who runs a company called Graby and a lot of other things, put that together, and the kirket arrangement syndrome is so thick already with people that we on the conservative side are being told we need to watch our tone. And this extends into other areas. These people are paid to speak, they're paid to divide, they're paid to run out the sygh op that all of our neighbors are insane, that we need to hate our neighbor, which is the most it's not the most ungodly thing, but it's distinctly ungodly. They're paid to divide, they're paid to carry this out. They benefit from carrying this out. But look at some of the victims of this. I'll show you this thing just a second from office depot, there was a fact of life in business. Pick the partners, well, don't maybe use home depot until this's taken care of, until we see that these people have been fired. I would stay away from depot. That I say home depot, office depot and tell this is taken care of. Just a quick message to them. People are going to act this way when we want to print a sign for a vigil that's simply a man's name and the day was born and his picture in the day was unlived. Let us do that and pick very carefully who stewards your money. One of the reasons I love Zach Abraham, chief of investment officer of Bolwot Capital Management. He's become my friend and brother. He's on our show once a week, almost every week on Friday, is because I heard about him from a dear friend, My dearly departed friend, Dory Monson was a great dominant conservative radio host in Seattle for almost thirty years until I think the COVID shots took him from us. Dorry made a decision a lot of us begged him to not do. He told me, you need to meet my friend Zach. I met Zach, and I loved what he said about the monetary system. This was long long ago. He was talking about the problem with inflation and the fact that the Federal Reserve doesn't get this, and man, it all made sense to me. Then I saw him in privates at a philanthropic event. I saw where he puts his money, how he stewards his money. Now, all these years later, he manages our money ninety percent of it. He won't let us put it all with him because what if he has a bad year. Zach is putting out a free live webinar that's called back to Basics because man, this is a time of incredible volatility a dey. You need to say why given the topic of what we're talking about right now. So back to Basics is his way of dealing with these insane times. And he's going to talk about his outlook for twenty twenty five, the performance this year, and you get into detail about how they manage risk at Bulwark, because that is what animates Zach every day. This is coming out October tewod at three thirty Pacific. Just go to Know Your riskpodcast dot com. It's free. You just have to register to attend Know Your Riskpodcast dot Com. Investment Advisors services off through Trek Financial LLC and sec Rentried Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed past performance, isn't guarantee future results. Trek twenty five Dash two nine eight. I am BONDI says she's going to go after office depot for this thing that happened. This is an extension of kirkd arrangement syndrome. It is on display in an office depot and it came downhill from the people we just showed on TV telling everyone nothing is off the table, thank you.
Speaker 5: So we came in for an order earlier for the print.
Speaker 10: A poster for our vigil.
Speaker 1: All it is is a picture of Charlie Kirk, his name and born date and date that he was unlive. Yes, for somebody that it's not.
Speaker 11: We don't quit that year, all right, So what's your name?
Speaker 2: A print supervised than one of the managers.
Speaker 1: Yes, sound so if they say they don't print political propaganda, so this is somebody that passed away a.
Speaker 5: Couple of years political propaganda unfortunately.
Speaker 1: So this is for a prayer to night for a prior vigil.
Speaker 12: It's still propaganda, unfortunately makes it because he's a political figure.
Speaker 9: And I don't have to yet.
Speaker 13: Our general manager is going to be in on Monday.
Speaker 2: If you honest fell or their only subject, We've.
Speaker 1: Got response, We've got lawyers, and you have pambody who may one day, get off Fox News and go look at something like this, because she's not going to look at much serious. She doesn't have Kirk derangement syndrome. They do. But let us not be deranged. Let us not remember that we're to love our neighbor as ourself, and in fact, the harder thing is to love our enemies. Let us not give into this sye up. Let us not and ourselves become deranged with anger at what they helped set up to be done to Charlie Kirk. Let us instead carry out part of Charlie Kirk's legacy, a big part of it, which was following in the footsteps of the Lord Jesus, who did not say hate diaenemy. He said love diatemy. Doesn't mean we don't talk about things, even in honest ways. We always will. Sometimes honest ways can come across as harsh because sometimes the truth seems harsh. Story number two. Charlie's defenders use a godly weapon. The people are defending Charlie Kirk are using a godly weapon that cannot cannot be overcome. When you're talking about God's light, darkness cannot overcome it. Because we hear in the Bible a light shines in the darkness. The darkness does not overcome it. Sometimes it's translated as the darkness cannot understand it. No, it cannot, and light and dark cannot coexist. And the people who support and love Charlie Kirk or loved him, I stay love. Love doesn't die when someone is unlived, love continues on. They're using an absolutely godly weapon. This, of course, was very evident. When Erica Kirk addressed Charlie's enemies. She did it in a way of a wife who is making a very, very very stern promise to them. But she also did this from a very godly position.
Speaker 12: The evildoers responsible for my husband's assassination have no idea what they have done. They killed Charlie because he preached a message of patriotism, faith and of God's merciful love. But they should all know this. If you thought that my husband's mission was powerful before, you have no idea. You have no idea what you just have unleashed across this entire country. To everyone listening tonight across America, the movement my husband built will not die.
Speaker 3: It won't.
Speaker 12: I refuse to let that happen.
Speaker 5: It will not die.
Speaker 1: This is a wife still in love with their husband, acting upon love, building a movement based upon love, based upon the words of the Gospel, based upon bringing people true eternal freedom. This is a deadly godly weapon to the people who are operating in darkness, because it cannot be fought against, because God's love conquers everything, and in the end, God wins, and when we stand with the Lord Jesus Christ, we win. So they're using a godly weapon that cannot be countered. And they're not the only ones. Erka Kirk's not the only one. I'll show you an example or two here in a second on some other ways people supporting Charloie Kirk using this godly weapon that cannot be overcome. My friend Tim Krukshank is a very loving man. He is about as gentle a Navy seal as you'll ever mate. That doesn't sound very Navy seal like, does it, And yet yep. Tim was deployed three times on our behalf as a medic attached to the seal teams. He was deployed in places like Babylon and Afghanistan and Iraq. And when he was on those teams dealing with real war, Tim began to think about life after war and what he wanted to do well. He wanted to go home and love his family. Tim was deployed immediately after one of his first children's first child was born. Deployed immediately after. He's one of those guys who saw the towers fall. New we're going to work, babe. So when he came home he started Bonefrog Coffee, which honors Navy seals with every single bag because the bone Frog is the insignia of a fallen seal. Every bag says God Country Team on its and he honors it by what's the culture with what's in the bag? World class coffee either created by a coffee legend named Dave Stewart or mentoreds by Dave into the creation of these rows. Go try this. Try the six four out samples. Go to Bonefrogcoffee dot Com slash todd use code toad at checkout, Save ten percent in the first purchase. Use code toad at checkout at Bonefrog Coffee dot Com and code todd at checkout save fifteen percent on subscription coffee. Bonefrog Coffee dot Com, slash Todd, Terrence k. Williams, Love Charlie Kirk and as he sits back and watches what's going on in this environment, he decided to speak in a way that is difficult to counter because he uses the same exact godly weapon that Charlie Kirk's wife used.
Speaker 11: And I want to give Charlie some credit here, Okay. Back in twenty nineteen, Charlie Kirk helped a lot of young blacks get to the White House. He changed a lot of their lives. A lot of them never imagine going to the White House. And Charlie helped hundreds of young black boys and girls go to the White House. Charlie, Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Charlie, Thank you, Charlie.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Man.
Speaker 1: So for people who want to call.
Speaker 11: Charlie a rasis, kiss my blacks, my language, and we'll bleep that he said, kiss some part of his.
Speaker 1: Body and man to see Charlie again. Here's what Terence K. Williams wrote above that clip on Twitter. Charlie was not a racist and I will not sit back and a lot of people to spread that light. I gave Charlie Kirk his flowers last year and thanked him for helping hundreds of young black people get an invite to the White House back in twenty nineteen. He helped pay for most of their flights and hotels because it cost so much to travel. He didn't want them to miss out. He gave them an experience and opportunity of a lifetime. And yes, he helped me get an invite as well. I'm going to miss him so much. He stands for his friend, who his friend was. He does it in loving grace. There's others who stood up and talked about what Charlie meant to them, and not even in a personal sense. Eli Steele is the son of the great and legendary Shelby Steele, one of the first Black Americans to come out and call out the Democrat Party. He wrote a brilliant book called Unearned Loyalty and Man. He was called a race trader, and he talked in a long note about how much Turning Points USA met and how much it meant to Black America, how much it meant to be welcomed into movements rather than shunned by this movement. And he wasn't a big, close personal friend of Charlie Kirk, at least he doesn't say he was. But it was Trayvon Martin's death that he referred to what Joys responded to with an active hatred by Barack Obama versus an act of love. The people who are defending Charlie using God's weapon of love, they cannot lose. Story number three two Church views on Charlie Kirk. You know when Charlie Kirk was unalived, as the YouTube authorities want us to say, when his life was stolen and stolen not just from Charlie, but his family also stolen from God. It's given us an opportunity to get to know people and who people are. We've seen the insane responses of people celebrating the taking of this life of this young man at the age of thirty one, taking it from his children. As they celebrate the death, that's celebrating a family that is now fatherless. That's celebrating knowing that kids will never grow up to toss a ball with him, or to go to a daddy daughter dance with him. And as they celebrate this, we learn who they are because in times like these, we see people's initial responses, and I should say it this way, who they've been caused to become. Because the effort to turn people into folks who respond this way to the death of a human being at this young age. This has been long cooming. It's the unaliving of people, or the dehumanization of people. It's the othering of people. It's what the left calls it. What it really is is refusing to let people see all of us through God's eyes. God sees us. All is his creation. He created all of us in his image. He loves all of us. He loves the person who took Chartie Kirk out just as much as he loves you.
Speaker 2: Or me.
Speaker 1: He doesn't love what the person did. There's many things I've done that God doesn't love. And I will fail again because we all fall short of the grace of God and the glory of God. And then we repent and we come back and we ask the Holy Spirit to help us not sin that way again, knowing that we'll break in other ways. But we've learned a lot about who people are in this response, because the brokenness has become who they are. It's a very broken thing to go to social media and celebrate and dance and put your hands up and speak so so enthusiastically about having watched this. And there are people there's a teacher in Toronto who ran this video of Charlie in the moment when the bullet struck that apparently ran this on virtual loop for ten and eleven year olds, saying again and again and again he got what he deserved, making them watch it again and again and again, talking about turning points usay and how evil they were to ten and eleven year olds and kids went home very disturbed, as you can understand that you'd be disturbed too, at least I would. I can't watch it. I watched it once from a close up view. I can never see it again. I only watched these things by the way Charlie went through it. The least I could do is see it. And that also afforded me the unfortunate opportunity to watch people celebrate as it happened. People mocked and celebrated, and we saw who they've become. What interests me is what the churches have become. In response to this, there was a church service that awakened church in San Diego and they came out and they played all Hail King Jesus. In the background was Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 13: I don't know if we got the slide of Charlie Kirk. Holy Spirit just said, remind them what a hero looks like, what a soldier for the Kingdom of Heaven looks like?
Speaker 10: At shit in.
Speaker 13: Your soul, the Holy Spirit says, Let that be a reminder who the man of God I called to preach the gospel in boldness, never forget. So tonight as we go out, I want an awakened church, victory, cheer for a man of God that has preached the gospel on a said, let's give it up. Get a spirit of cheer. Let joy erupt, Let joy erupt, Let joy erupt.
Speaker 10: That's a man of.
Speaker 13: God, a soldier for the kingdom. Come on, let's worship one more song. Oh Hell, King Jesus.
Speaker 1: There are people who are criticizing this because they say they're worshiping Charlie. What they said there was the Holy Spirit filled Charlie Kirk. That Charlie Kirk was a man who spoke bravely the gospel, unashamedly the gospel, who at every opportunity made sure that young people understood the most important thing is Jesus. And he met his end. And Charlie Kirk knew his life was at risk, and he continued to speak out the Apostles knew because Jesus told them what was going to happen. They saw what happened to Jesus, they knew what would eventually happen to them. The authorities made it clear what's eventually going to happen to them, and they spoke out as well. We celebrate Paul, and we celebrate Matthew, we celebrate the Apostles. Sometimes people celebrate martyrs. Catholics do that very very formally. So we celebrated Charlie's life at that church. They celebrated his life. They celebrated the fact that he lived for God. I don't see that as making Charlie into Jesus. I see that as celebrating the work of a God, the man. That's one view. Now this isn't a church, but it's a Christian organization, and it's a fallen one. Christianity today is a fallen organization. They had an article from Stefanie McKay says, painting Charlie Kirk as a martyr affirms the essential function of violence and denies the raality that Jesus conquered death demonic power. Ever since Jesus, violence lost their cohesive force. It once exerted to unite communities around the deaths of their victims and thus relieve their tensions. Now, any positive affects this result from acts of violence, like the national unity after nine to eleven, will always be temporary and ultimately self defeating. This also explains why, according to Gerrard, violence has grown increasingly chaotic in its nature, decentralized in its manifestation, and ineffectual in its aims. In short, to instrumentalize Kirk's unliving, whether by painting him as a martyr or miscurrint sanctions his status as a scapegoat and so affirms the essential function of violence, which in turn denies the vality that Jesus conquered death demonic power. It does nothing of the sort for anyone who is firm in their Christian faith. They unalive Charlie's body, they did not affect his soul. Anyone who is a firm Christian understands this. Back to the article. On the far left, some talk as if Kirk deserved what happened to him for his past comments subject of race, sexuality, guns, even empathy, which critics have deemed deeply dehumanizing. Kirk is someone who died on the hill he chose, and whose death can thus be weaponized against his own rhetoric and ideology. By contrast, some on the far right speak of Kirk's death as advancing a holy cause in enemy territory. Kirk is a slain saint and hero whose murder is a rallying cry and call to arms for conservatives and Christians like him. In short, in a mutual display of selective outrage and empathy, the far left blames Kirk's death on the right and the far right blames his death on the left. Well, then there's the fact that a far left movement captured the soul we hope temporarily of a young man named Tyler Robinson. That in that far left stink tank there have been calls to unlive people like Charlie Kirk for over a decade. There's training organizations that train people like Tyler Robinson to carry out acts like this. That was a leftward happening, and it has been the left that has embraced that and selective empathy. Many of us that Christianity has determined are far right, meaning people who are not going to out out and endorse things like gender ideology, can have empathy for Tyler Robinson, this kid who grew up in a home with a sheriff father, a social worker mother, in a decent community, in a nice house, who achieved a scholarship for some thirty thousand dollars in college, who seem normal. A lot of us can have empathy for way the world sucks people like that in and make them part of the world, a being of the world, rather than someone just living in the world. We can have empathy for that. Christianity today doesn't want to play that game. They want to play the binary game because Christianity today is a fallen organization. I will show you a pastor, because that was the christian I want to show you probably Christianity today. I want to show you a pastor in a second who I think makes a decent statement about Charlie. But some of our friends are saying that he was dragging Charlie in this sermon. I don't think so. But I'm going to be curious to what to see what you think. I want to know what you think about this. Do you think that I would sit behind this microphone, look you in the eye and tell you about renewed healthcare knowing that it didn't work. I think we can all say no, I've been there three times. You honestly think I would go spend my time there three times. I've had the opportunity up here to have stem cells injected in me for free. Did you know that? Yeah, there's people who came at me and said, hey, you know what, we can do that too, a peer. We'll give you an injection and you can try it. So I did my research on this, and I actually looked at how these things are shipped. These are frozen cells from whomever. They don't track the health of the babies in getting these umbilical cords or the mothers because they don't know who they are there shipped around the country. I don't know how many FedEx stops they made. I don't know how many of the cells are dead. I don't particularly want necrotic stem cells in my body. That is dead stem cells. And secondly, when they inject them in you, they don't check them for potency, they don't check them for effectiveness. I asked about cancer screenings, etc. Oh lots of they didn't know. Now, the difference in what renew Healthcare does in Mexico is so so large, It's difficult to describe quickly, but let me say this. There's a reason they reject eighty percent of the stem cells because they do not match their test for purity or for effectiveness, meaning that the lines of stem cells they have at renew in Mexico are, in my judgment, the cleanest, the most potent that exists. They then culture those cells so there's more of them. So if you're suffering from ED, you do not need the drugs. In all likelihood, those injections that you're getting may not work. You certainly don't want that silly pump installed, so go bring that part of your body back to life. You know about their work in muscular skeletal things like helping people avoid surgeries mclac L surgeries. You may need to have one. Did you know that they've also reset people's entire immune systems. If you're wondering how stem cells can do all of this, it's because they're miraculous. They instantly attack inflammation, and they're designed to build muscle, bone, tendon, and they're designed to reboot things like our bodily organs. Go check these guys out at renew dot Healthcare. It's e n ue dot Healthcare. This is an actual church. This is a bridge church in New York City. Our friends at Woke Preacher Clips provided this. James T. Robertson went to denounce the unliving of Charti Kirk, but a lot of people in the evangelical movements are criticizing this statement as dragging Chartie Kirk. I want to know what you think. Do you think this is dragging Chartikirk?
Speaker 2: So let me be clear.
Speaker 10: I denounce his assassination veheminently, and we all should. That shouldn't be hard. It's wicked, that's obvious. It is also wicked to celebrate his death. It is carnal to celebrate his death. To lack empathy for someone who doesn't have empathy for you is to live in carnality. At the same time, while he fought for ideals that he believed were Christian, I also denounced the way he carried himself, and especially the way he talked about black people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So here's what I want us to remember as a church. What I need all of us to know. People are not defined by their ideology, defined by the image of God.
Speaker 1: I don't take a lot of problem with it. I disagree with him I don't think that Charlie Kirk spoke about black people in negative ways. I think he spoke about a black person in a way that some sees negative. When he addressed who George Floyd really was and what George Floyd really did. That's not black people, that's George Floyd. But the pastor is very clear and very loving in the way he says it, standing against the assassination. He also said this, and this is from rope Woke Pricher Eclipse. Charlie Kirk and other political activists, particularly some on the evangelical right, often see ideas and policies that claim to be Christian, but they're fought with it, fought with in a carnal posture. They're fighting for Jesus with anger and harshness and rage. And the danger of that is when you fight spiritual battles in a carnal way, the world responds with the same carnality. That's a well constructed state. Now, I don't agree that Chardie Kirk fought in anger and rage. I never saw anger or rage from Charlie. I saw excitement, I saw earnestest, I saw determination, I saw righteous anger, But I didn't see rage from Charldi Kirk, So I disagree with the man that. I don't feel like that's dragging Chardie Kirk. I feel like that's a pastor doing his job with his flock and mana bets. If you were to talk that guy, you'd find out that he would probably have enjoyed a conversation with Chardie Kirk greatly. As we discover who people are, we discover who we are. Honest question, what was your first thought when you saw what happened to Charlie? Your first immediate thought, this is God's plan, that Jesus knows what he's doing. That I may not like what's happening, but it must happen because God has allowed it. Was your first thought of his family? Was your first thought of the savior? Charlie's gone to the Lord? My first thought was discussed. It was a Carni reaction, it was a body reaction. My second thought was to look at it again, to say, oh my gosh, did I see his hands go up? Does that mean his spinal cord was severed? I started to suddenly become medical experts. Then I wondered how far away was the shooter? Where were they located? What were they aiming at? My thought became I got to get in touch with some friends of mine, have friends who trained snipers for the Seals. Oh, I got to text Mike, I got to text Tim, Hey, was this an amateur thing? Was a professional? Woud this require professional hits? What was the weaponry? Are they going to go after other people? My first and immediate thought was not to drop to my knees and pray, Dear God, help Charlie. I mean that came my wife and I at one point said we should pray, and we did. We prayed for Charlie's life. We prayed for his family. We didn't pray for the people who took him out. Still not really doing that. I speak the words, but I don't feel it. So we learn a lot about ourselves, but we're learning about culture as well. I saw the NFL come out require certain teams to put up them the things to honor Charlie Kirk moments of silence, and I looked at that and said, you know what, you cannot force morality in the NFL's job is not to go out and force people to have a moment of reflection for Charlie Kirk. It's supposed to be a football game. But then I remember this. They did it for George Floyd. George Floyd's life as it was extinguished, was tragic. It was horrible to watch. When I watched it and saw Officer Chavin on his side, I was screaming at the TV. Let him up, Let him up. He can't breathe, he can't breathe Let him up. Derek Shavin did exactly as he was trained to do. And the autopsy seems to indicate that George Floyd, a drug addict, die from a fenton al over dose. He did not have a constricted airway. But I still watched that, and then I learned about George Floyd and her. George Floyd was what he did with his life and how he wasted the life God gave him and used it to threaten other people. And there are statues to him, and the NFL at that point made their players choose some social justice something or other to wear on their uniforms, and they promoted a man who lived his life in a violent and ungodly way. So the problem people have with the NFL now not honoring Charlie Kirk. This is a man who lived in his life in a pretty godly way, I'd say, a very godly way, who shared the Gospel with everybody he met. There's a change in culture, even in the music culture. There's a band called Stained and they decided to make a statement in regard to Charlie Kirk when they got ready to play their song something to remind you.
Speaker 6: I want to dedicate this next song tonight that mister Charlie Kurd.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: It's quite a setting, isn't it. Change Say goodbye to this chapter of my ever changing life. There's a change in culture. One of the things that Charlie did, and I believe the power of the Holy Spirit, is he's spoken to the lives of young people who saw in Charlie the first and only pastor many of them would ever see. Praise God for that. This is the Todd Hermann Shaw. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.