Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. What is art? Guys? What is art? Guys? How is everybody doing? Buick? Amen?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: Had a new episode? H m hm by the way it goes, what's up? How is everybody doing? I'm uploading, uh the new episode. What's up guys? Mhm yah, yeah, what's up? Guys? Good morning, good morning, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? This on the street, Saturday morning? Hope, hope, hope everybody is doing good? Good morning guys. Let me uh sin some wings out here, let me good morning guys. How this air or body doing this morning? Yeah? Hey, miss W good morning. How are you doing this morning? Miss W? Good morning, dude. I yesterday last night was the stream I was streaming with Bob and then and I did yesterday was one of those days where you know, yesterday, you know, last night was actually good. Some stuck on my scout. But good morning. How was ever everybody doing this morning? Happy Saturday to everybody. I hope everybody's having a great Saturday morning. Saturday is usually good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope good Saturday morning. In the great State of Mississippi, we are live on YouTube Twitch, kick in d Live, Yo, let's get you guys the same week. H m hmm, Sorry as that was. Yeah, I'm just promoting these so they don't get promoted. A bunch they don't get promoted because number one, they're like, h I think this is what happened to your original account, miss w what happened? What happened? Is everything? Okay? Is everything okay? Did something happen? Sorry for asking? Yeah, yeah, I hope that everything is okay. You know what the thing is, It's like, you know, God always puts us in the right place at the right time. God always put Yeah I know. By the way, guys, I know a great place that you guys can check me out on a little thing called in the Yeah, I just flipp and realize that I have damn it. Hold on, let me uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's my Instagram, y'all.
Speaker 1: If you guys are let me. Let me also try to get you guys my my Facebook, my Facebook, my not my personal Facebook page. But I don't have a I don't have an Instagram that has the Jay Couttson name on it. Up, give me one midday s to me, all right, give me one minute, give me one minute. I don't have a listen and right now, like you see that, I'm like not like because I'm dealing with a bunch of stop off camera. Oh, I had to let my producer go. I had to let my producer go because of some issues. Doug Nelson is a piece. Yeah, hey, what's up? And welcome, welcome this jump. Give me one minute.
Speaker 4: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Bobby Nick, the canadi the big the big, the big guy that has always been on Uh, Bobby Nick, the one who he it didn't work. And the thing is, it's like he wanted to pull his agenda. Bobby Nick is the guy. Please don't send any hate his way. It was a decision that I had to make. I had to make that decision. It's not Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't a decision that I wanted to make, but it was. It got to the point where I've had to you know, the guy, the guy's always the guy was always busy dealing with things. And I wish him well and I wish him well, and it's and it's something that I don't do hate ja. I try to be kind of ever, Yeah, I do I know that, Miss w I know that I know. But there's a lot of people other people that would throw hate at him because of what he said and what you know, But I don't hate him. I just wish him well. I wish him well. And it's I wish him well and I wish him well. It's like, you want to know, he's he's he's he's busy, b all the stuff. He has his show, he has lunatant lounge, he has no filter, he had as windy, he has other things that he's trying to do. And and I don't think it was it. Uh it uh, it wasn't the cards and you know, and the thing is, it's like you gotta realize people want to act like, yeah, sorry, I'm bourbon right now.
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, by the way, guys, if you guys want to check me out of our own rumble, oh, there's my rumble page.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I'm not promoting Like and you're if this is the real stuttering John, you're a fake stutterer. You're a fake stutterer. No, we got somebody in the in the chat, we got somebody, you know, Stuttering John, You're a piece of garbage for what you always you know what, seriously calling me a nob head. Listen, if this is the real stuttering, John, I invite you to come on my show. If this is the real study and drawing, I'll send you. I'll send you a link. I said, I'll pay you back to fifty dollars that you paid for that damn super chat. I told you that. I said that all the shows, and people kept saying, oh, Jake, you don't owe that, you don't owe that. I wanted to pay you back because I never received it. I never received any super chats. I said I would pay you back, setter and drawn. I said that I'm a man of my word. You guys just gotta given me time to get the fifty bucks. So I put it in your head. All venmo it to you. Brother. I'm sorry, but you're you were. You were trashing people too. If you don't you don't have to pay. If you didn't receive it, you don't pay it back. I just want this guy to ms W. Stutter and John kept saying stuttering. John Melendez of The Howard stun Show and The Jay Leno Show and John Melendez of the Stuttering of the of the of the Jay Leno Show. By the way, tonight's show not the Jay Leno show. Sorry because he was Ross Matthews was part of that show and was better than you kept saying, Oh, he he attacked, he he attacked. He says he's a bit, he's a he's an advocate for people with AUTI with with people with disabilities, but he attacked somebody with autism. Me H, Calm down, Jake, Calm down. You don't need a fucking aneurism over this guy. You don't need an aneurism. Calm down, Jake. You know these people, you know stud stuttering John is a total dickhead for what he says in the past. Hey McKay looking more.
Speaker 4: Than McKay, like, can you get rid of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please? Can I just come and stream and I'm getting you know, can I do what? Can you get rid of Curly pumein? Please? That's that's the stuttering John alt count. Can you get rid of this guy? Please? Sorry, I didn't want to say the guy's name. I don't want to give him credit. You know, it's everybody wants. By the way, mister Bluescott came in and threw thirteen thirty thirteen dollars and thirty seven cents in the PayPal today I'm very happy. We need here's the thing. I don't know if calm down, check, come down? You know, miss he's a good a. What's up? Hold on? U h everybody that wants to damn it, it keeps doing this where everything hm that wants to tip the stream? There you go. I don't know if but we got right now?
Speaker 4: We need.
Speaker 1: Should I have? We have thirteen thirty seven six dollars? Yah? H h we need six dollars and sixty three cents more to hit the goal? Can we do it? Can we hit the goal today? Let's see if we have yo? Yeah, yeah, and the h m hm can we hit the go? Shit? Shit shit? Yes, sorry y'all. M what's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How is everybody doing today? How is everybody.
Speaker 4: Doing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Guys? Can you guys not uh? If hold on? We're gonna kick instead of to the people on kick. I don't know if we're gonna have people over there depend that instead of guys on kick instead mhm yeah, guys on kick? Yeah let me uh let me instead of giving me a sub on kick. There's my social links right there. No, hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay, let me check. Yes, yes, how's everybody doing today? H yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe. I want to thank.
Speaker 4: You for being in.
Speaker 1: My bird dropping down the road and back again. Your heart is true.
Speaker 2: You are and.
Speaker 1: If you through your back and I love you. Guys. This is yoh let me out. Let me send some links out l boggy d no, revererbodyriverbody, irrebod. You might be at work you okay? Sorry? Yeah, mhmm.
Speaker 4: You're sure.
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Let jo say where did I just say? Zay? Mh By the way, I have other ways you guys can help the stream mhmm everybody, no, yeah, yeah. I just I hate when people, you know, let me tell you something, people say, oh, just like I'm just doing what's right for me and not like everybody else has these places that I get so aggravated with people lately.
Speaker 6: They they they say that they like, oh, we need to do this, or we need to do that, or we need to do this, or we need to do that.
Speaker 1: But what about all the things that you know. I just want to say to people that I have By the way, if you don't want to support me, yeah, by the way, people don't like when I try to be me. By the way, if anybody that wants to Yeah, and I also have a patriol that people you know, there's my patrion read the body a coffee. So people, what is that to do? Uh, it's I'm not using us using light twenty five. Even us is only twenty five. Okay twenty five. Even moss is only twenty five. Suh yo yo yeah yeah, yeah, we get copy out olers.
Speaker 2: H yo.
Speaker 1: Hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is. I hope everybody is doing okay yo, no worries.
Speaker 4: H she was so mum.
Speaker 1: Yo. Hold on hold ready.
Speaker 4: Day, hold on.
Speaker 1: All right. I'll love you all as bye.