Speaker 1: Oh, we're live.
Speaker 2: Hi, fuck it will do it live?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let me turn the volume up. I can't hear either one of us.
Speaker 2: Hey, like we cut. I didn't want to cuss in front of your dad.
Speaker 3: Oh you could cuss in front of my dad, but he's not a big cusser.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like to in front of my dad.
Speaker 3: But the other side of my family, I talk like a sailor because how they all speak.
Speaker 2: Hey, how's everybody doing. It's Friday? It's Friday. Don't have any work? I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: From a movie, by the way, that's alone. From a movie?
Speaker 1: Which movie?
Speaker 2: Friday? By buy ice c.
Speaker 1: That's a great movie.
Speaker 3: I don't remember lines from movies or I'm really bad at it. I can remember like part of it, but I always misquote movies. So it's just you can guarantee if I'm like I'm like John Like, I'll say like chewing the ship sometimes and not realize that I said it wrong.
Speaker 1: So I try to watch myself. I'm trying to fix back, Crystal.
Speaker 2: I already saw your message. I'll respond when I get when I get there.
Speaker 1: Who's this now?
Speaker 2: My friend gpig P Yeah, But by the way.
Speaker 4: By the way, that's so wium.
Speaker 1: You got something for me?
Speaker 2: What is it? Parae extra soa ew.
Speaker 3: Okay, chack, that does not even sound good extra sour. Yeah, do you see what these little dorks are up to?
Speaker 2: What was the applause? I like to do it again? Oh that's kidding. Oh that's what h Oh, here's so that you might not want to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, left?
Speaker 2: What was that explosion?
Speaker 1: A flush?
Speaker 2: No explosion?
Speaker 1: Oh what explosion? I thought you? So it's flushing. I'm like, that's not what my toilest sounds like, not at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's the Benny boy? Bennie boy?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck takes down the trade day after Christmas? Enjoy your live?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do you want to know why? I don't like clutter?
Speaker 3: If you look around my house, I don't have like chatchkeys. I don't have like stuff anywhere. I just like it a chair, a desk, very very very minimalistic.
Speaker 2: I like you, by the way, thank you.
Speaker 3: So having the tree up is like already out of my comfort zone.
Speaker 1: But I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: But I only enjoy it for that little period of time and then it comes down. I go into the new year. The house has gotta be freshly cleaned. It has to be like disinfected. I gotta sage it. I gotta make sure I get in all the corners and get all the bad energy out.
Speaker 2: Did you see the video that pretty anti social put out about Carmack?
Speaker 3: No, could you like start showing like stuff if I wanted to send you something once in a while, because I see funny things and stuff and I'm like, I wonder if Jake could chust so but no, I didn't see any clips. I haven't watched any shows. What did I miss Carmack?
Speaker 2: Is Carmack and Lisia are back together? What?
Speaker 1: When did this happen? Wait?
Speaker 3: I know they were on Kevin Show last night, but after that I fell asleep, just like and they were all talking.
Speaker 1: So I just fell asleep. So what happens? How does that happen?
Speaker 5: Where the hell is doom to doom not climmate?
Speaker 2: He doesn't clip shit? It's that it's that fucking uh misery loves clips.
Speaker 3: Okay because it was Kevin's show. Yeah, oh okay, yeah that I understand m h. But yeah, I gotta look, I should have My f algorithm is all weird.
Speaker 2: So so I've been watching this clip, don Imus reminds us he has cancer.
Speaker 3: Jake, I laughed so hard when I listened to that because it's so true.
Speaker 1: It's like, now.
Speaker 3: I've lost all sympathy for you, because now you've complained about it so much. It's like, stop, we get it. That was an excellent fines Where did you get that?
Speaker 2: I've been watching old Don Armis clubs.
Speaker 3: Definitely keep sharing them because that one really got my goat.
Speaker 2: Crystal GP says she just show them them and I know how to clean, cleans and sell a hell.
Speaker 1: Really a shaman?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna take me out into some Peruvian jungle to drink the potion dieahuasca? You know, I've done a lot of diets and a lot of like spiritual journeys and explorations. That's what I used to get klombic. I used to do it all, Jake.
Speaker 1: I could not.
Speaker 3: Get yes, Boltos, I couldn't get on board with that that drinking beast stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. No. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, our friend benefits shows here. Hey are you doing to show that I did? Or you you are the on the show. That's right. They might not be doing a Christmas episode today?
Speaker 1: Why not? What are we missing.
Speaker 2: They I cannot watch so I cannot watch Bobby's show anymore, Bobby Frian, Bobby Nicky.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jake, could you be more specific?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you can't watch it anymore because you're is it because of the whole drama with you and everybody?
Speaker 2: Also, the Bobby nick is one of the reasons why that Jib lost his channel. I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't understand all the infighting.
Speaker 3: I was busy this year, so I couldn't sit around and make sure everybody was being nice to everybody nice.
Speaker 1: I know, Jake. I'm not saying that you weren't.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, why can't everybody Like why does it get to the point of having to straight channels or anything?
Speaker 1: Why is it impossible for communication?
Speaker 2: I sent jibb ling because the thing is I was watching Granny Granny. Granny was watching Granny was watching the show with Jib on it, and Granha was watching Bobby's show where he was talking about it m hm and was like, but the thing is people, and then Granny made the assumption made the thing, Oh, do you know that Jib knows people At Evie Muoks he could just get people's uh people, Yeah, sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 3: No, I'm laughing because like you got no. I mean, of course I wouldn't know that.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. Jim knows a lot of people from Mabie Muksmucks. You know. You know, here's the thing. When Jim told Aaron from from Aaron from Evan MUCKs about it, he turned on two figure didication on Jib's channel. Because I get so aggravated with Bobby. It's like, why is Bobby trying Bobby? Here's the thing. To be honest with you, I just get tired of Bobby thinking that he here's the thing, he's manipulating people really because he he doesn't want people making money on his he when we stopped. When I was, we weren't even allowed to stream Limited Lounge on our channels. After when when Bobby took over streaming, Scott Me and a lot of people that used to stream limited lounges on their channels were told to stop by Bobby.
Speaker 3: Okay, we didn't give any reason for that, Like, was there any reason why he.
Speaker 2: Just wanted He said he just wanted people to go to his channel because he was trying to build his channel up. But here's the thing. You you're that's a little greedy.
Speaker 3: I get that. I could understand why you would see that as.
Speaker 1: Greed. That's greedy. You can be greedy. That's it. There's like YouTube and it's like so big, like everybody should be able.
Speaker 3: To find an audience in on as huge as this planet is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I don't I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad anybody. I'm just when I get very passionate about something. Sometimes my passion.
Speaker 1: Hello, I like that Jake, I like that about him.
Speaker 3: Good anyway, So what time are the b whybs going on?
Speaker 2: Think seven, eight o'clock your time.
Speaker 3: Eight o'clock my time. All right, So maybe I should eat something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just ate chickens today.
Speaker 1: All right, maybe I should eat something.
Speaker 2: And yeah, by the way, I'm just posted by the way, yeah a new By the way, I think that craps did you promote our feeds? Because on our audio feeds and you guys, actually we had a good episode today and you guys got to meet a special person in DD's life.
Speaker 1: Very special.
Speaker 2: Her dad. I was exciting. Here's the thing. I was worried that you were going to have me pull the episode me. Yeah, No.
Speaker 3: I made sure my father is aware enough of what's going on that he gets what I'm doing and he understands that it's not just what everybody kept feeding him all that information.
Speaker 2: What do you think about me? What do you think about.
Speaker 1: I can't even begin to tell you.
Speaker 3: Everybody who has met you this week while I travel for Christmas and everything, everybody says you are fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes sometimes it's been yesterday, I was worried that I wasn't gonna scream and stuff. The thing is because we have we had a loud TV and they so when they fall asleep, we have a TV.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn off my camera, so I just like make myself something to eat, but I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so today the episode we just posted today was the episode aired on the R feeds. Will be is the is the your your dad's on there? We have a stress a guest, How did did your did your mom watched it?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Uh, your mom watch? Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Nobody else in my family is interested in what I do.
Speaker 1: So I would say nobody saw it except my father.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also they.
Speaker 1: Think about here hurting people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my family don't watch my content either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not for everybody.
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's just too it's not easy being cheesy.
Speaker 1: I know, what do you think? Ritz crackers with peanut butter and jelly?
Speaker 2: Yay?
Speaker 1: That sounds delicious, right.
Speaker 2: I hope you don't get I hope you don't get sticky for the grape jelly jelly.
Speaker 1: Oh it's gonna be sticky, all right.
Speaker 2: But oh well wait jelly vegan ys.
Speaker 1: Everything I'm about to eat is vegan. Jacob, do you want me to put you on hold er? Do you want the hop off for like fifteen minutes?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Make myself the ritz crack? You want to listen to me bang around my kitchen?
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm still here.
Speaker 1: All right, as long as like you keep talking, I don't want to make a lot of noise, and all right, here we go. Sorry books.
Speaker 2: Okay, By the way, I want to say that, it's just like you're you're a good person.
Speaker 1: Don't believe it?
Speaker 2: You are good person? Lies h Why hello? Uh h.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Is it Kevin Brandon? Okay? Even Brandin is awesome?
Speaker 1: You know? Sound tickets Rada ritos don't sound tickets. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did send the did?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 1: Let me hear it. I don't know what that evil little laugh is, but I hear it. I recognize it, and it's never good. Oh gosh, will you stop? You're scary me.
Speaker 2: How about if I sing the link to Toda Berito, Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Brito, all right, rich Crackers, here we go.
Speaker 2: I hate when I start laughing.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're gonna now use that H word hate whoa, You're most segosy with it. I don't like the H word.
Speaker 3: I don't like to use that word. That's not my not in the vocabulary. It is not allowed in my house.
Speaker 1: I strongly dislike.
Speaker 2: I said something to you. I said something to a friend, all right, I said, I sent it to tom Myers.
Speaker 1: Oh, tom Myers, I love that, tom My, good guy. Guess what.
Speaker 3: I don't have Ritch crackers, but you know what kind of I do have those Green Square ones, the toll House ones, the butter buttercrackers, but something like Fastball.
Speaker 1: Delicious.
Speaker 2: By the way, I want to issue Mary be Christmas. I want to issue Marry Christmas. Bottom Oh.
Speaker 1: Release is released Rob is bra.
Speaker 2: Robert. You're talking about Robin from the Yeah, I thought you don't watch Howard for me. Oh, that's right, I think it's I think it's someone else.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: Howard Stern is a is a good person. I don't know.
Speaker 1: About all that is. He I never met him, and they tell me don't meet your heroes. And that's one I might believe.
Speaker 2: I used to I still do.
Speaker 1: I used to have to go. I still how does it go? I still do, But I used to do.
Speaker 2: By the way, I did send I did.
Speaker 1: All right, Jake.
Speaker 3: I'm using the jelly that I have to squeeze, so if it makes any weird noises, I'm giving you the hands up.
Speaker 1: All right, you heard it?
Speaker 3: Great and jam I'm gonna do great and Strawberry, you know what, because I get to do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: I like to call that great berry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bay, By the way, it's forty more minutes until the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, well look at that.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, I'm going back to where I was to sit down and teak.
Speaker 2: Jake.
Speaker 1: It's down late. These boys they don't know what it's like to keep me up till this hour. I have my old age. All right, go ahead, you use the.
Speaker 3: Restroom, the washroom. I'm gonna eat. Y'all want to watch me, you feeders. I'm I'm on toohold you. I should have probably brought a what you gonna call it a curt yet a napkin?
Speaker 2: Are you wearing a skirt?
Speaker 1: A skirt?
Speaker 2: Jake? Do you know me?
Speaker 1: I can't very wear a dress. Don't even I don't like wearing a skirt. Dress.
Speaker 2: No, I'm wearing like.
Speaker 1: Pajama.
Speaker 2: Can't I don't. It was a squirt.
Speaker 3: Sorry, all right, hold on, I saidond, I gotta get a napkin.
Speaker 1: This is gonna get sticky. Uh, you do what you have to do.
Speaker 2: Do what you have to do. Sorry later mm hmm doo dooom arm back.
Speaker 1: I found a bag of Eminem's.
Speaker 5: Just so happens, Oh shi, it is right?
Speaker 2: All right, Well it's a jerant robot. Oh lord, but that's something we don't need.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, a napkin. I want to place it neatly on us.
Speaker 2: Hey, can you tell ready to Bedo to check his Instagram? Yeah? I said, ready to bet.
Speaker 1: A link He'll be all right, yay, yay.
Speaker 2: What Why don't I said Pelica Gilaspie a link?
Speaker 1: Okay, I never met her.
Speaker 2: Used to but you still do ip. They hit her up and I hit a button chat. I just said, I just said, uh, I just sent a friend of our the link. Delicious, I accidentally said, I said, I accidentally said, stuttered drawing a link.
Speaker 1: While I'm meeting No, You're gonna make me diag why? Okay? Eat and look at him? All right, it's Christmas, so I take it back.
Speaker 3: But if I speak to him, he's not gonna like what I have to say, so he better come at his own risk.
Speaker 2: I did this link.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I would love to meet that young little fella.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would say Sun Final Boss the link, but he's too busy.
Speaker 1: Playing Sonic right now.
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 1: Oh mo, so I talked about.
Speaker 2: I just said, o piny in the big doornk.
Speaker 3: Remember time you say I'll sign everybody the link, then we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Leave loopole, I said, lady, loophole link.
Speaker 1: I am I ready here?
Speaker 2: Oh I might uh? Okay money h d Yes, Jacob, I just sent you a link to what to come to the show.
Speaker 1: I'm on the show.
Speaker 2: Huh what Oh, let's write you girl the show.
Speaker 1: Jake, stop confusing me.
Speaker 5: Sorry York Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 6: But ye crackers, yeah exactly, No, who eats better crackers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was worried. I was worried I was going to piss off your dad today.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot to piss off my father. I'm his daughter. Start there. Yeah that was good. Yeah, I love eating crackers.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: I don't want to meet your mom. I think your mom's your mom is still loved. Yes, oh, thank god, I love to meet your mom.
Speaker 1: Well, I would love for her.
Speaker 4: To, but she would go on stream nor Sorry Jake, damn it.
Speaker 3: I think the only one you're gonna get is my dad. And when else in my family thinks.
Speaker 2: I'm about What about your stepmom?
Speaker 3: Oh, Mama, Dabby? Oh, she will come on in a minute. She's a catty gothy. You can't get her. When me and her together, it's a lot. We get to chat him.
Speaker 2: By the way, your dad made a fund saucer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he loves those flying saucers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we We've done a show. Hey everybody, Hey, you're not crap, that's the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, by the way.
Speaker 2: So I want to say this. I gave Smell Pumpman seven gifted ships and then a membership myself. One day, I gave him a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: And who did you do that for?
Speaker 2: I wanted to help the why.
Speaker 1: She mule does shmule ever? Stop by your neighborhood?
Speaker 2: And no to me, he doesn't do for me.
Speaker 1: Are you a fans? Is his show something that you would like?
Speaker 2: But people are people that you know. I just see a lot of cheops. I just wanted to like show some Christmas spirit and not like you know, I just wanted to show. But he never cares about his fans. Really?
Speaker 1: Is that all?
Speaker 2: He doesn't care? Hmmm?
Speaker 1: Because I couldn't. I couldn't ask Smeal right now?
Speaker 2: If he cares, you want to come on, give him to come on?
Speaker 3: Let me send him my message to see how this goes streak. Dear mister Buckman, Oh, oh.
Speaker 1: Nice sounding. What's his nuts?
Speaker 2: By the way, there's a restaurant called D d v D's Restaurant. D go ahead, these nuts? Get it?
Speaker 1: Get him?
Speaker 2: You got to work tomorrow?
Speaker 3: No, thank goodness, your work Monday? Yes, I have to work Monday.
Speaker 2: And you're you're not off on New Year's.
Speaker 3: I'm off New Year's Day, not New Year's Yeah, just New Year's Day.
Speaker 2: You wait, hold on, you're not gonna you've been I thought you got twelve days, like fourteen days, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I it took too long to request the time off, so I got to use the five days. And I'm not gonna talk about it. No, I'm just not worth making a fuss over.
Speaker 2: You still had time, you still had a good time.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I had a great time.
Speaker 2: And that's the real reason why you had to come home early to go to work Monday.
Speaker 1: No, I came home early because the storm.
Speaker 2: All right, m but uh, since me about Middle Link. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: He won't, he won't come on here.
Speaker 1: Hm hmmm.
Speaker 3: He's scared. Everybody's scared of it, Jake, Why is everybody scared of us? We're so sweet and kind? Oh, Kevin Brennan is life?
Speaker 2: Oh lord?
Speaker 1: Evil? Not nice?
Speaker 3: What of earth? Oh my goodness, the Double Verse is built on a throne of live Mum, I'm just looking at Vincent jump.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Do you want to see do you want to see? How cute the cow cute? Co cute?
Speaker 8: Thank you, how cute?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Oh, Pinky and the brain are on the same stream. Hey, that's not Pinky and that's not the brain. That's Vince the evil midget lawyer the lawyer. Oh you got one of the You say you're doing your stream and you're watching the same thing.
Speaker 3: I just have it absc to look at his little eyeballs so I can tell what he's telling troops and when he's telling falsities, just by looking at his face when he's look at him. I don't know what he's saying right now, but I don't believe.
Speaker 2: A word of it. Hey give me. Are you sending the link to our friends at arms? Whom are you? Amel Buttman?
Speaker 3: No, because it's seven point thirty and we have to go on BYB and Jake. I would like like a fifteen minute break before we do that, just to be honest, if that's not a big deal. And plus I have to put on my robe. No shit, it's a robe party.
Speaker 2: I might, I might not.
Speaker 3: You can't come on stream because it's the robe that you're not allowed to see me.
Speaker 2: And right.
Speaker 1: It's the black one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that one the one that.
Speaker 3: So you can't come on the stream when online, you have to be in the back, in the backstage, it's my knees. As long as you promise to just keep looking at me and my eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and then you could come out.
Speaker 2: Well I won't. I won't look at your don't look below here.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a sports bra, and that creates what we called the uni bra, which is like one one not come not the most attractive look.
Speaker 2: But hey, why don't we in some Oh? Okay, so you get ready for your show?
Speaker 3: All right, Jacob, just say no fun anymore? All right, I'm fine. I'm gonna go speaating and get ready for my stream with you and them.
Speaker 2: I might not come on at all. I might not come a right, why though I might watch from from the chat?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want to do?
Speaker 2: I don't. I really want to don't. I might not want to come on if I want to check to see who's on the panel before imp on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I go on, and if the coast is clear, you jump on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I can't run.
Speaker 1: What's the matter.
Speaker 8: I don't want to. I don't like I don't want to be around but I just don't worry. I, you know, I just don't I want.
Speaker 2: To get I do. I don't want to call the ruckus.
Speaker 3: And what's going to cause a ruckus, Jake, You never close a ruckus. Everybody's happy to see you. And I don't like when people raise their voices and stuff. So if anybody raises their voice, I have to leave because I just don't like that. So I think me and you are on the same page there, yeah, And so I don't think.
Speaker 1: You have anything to worry about. We'll do it together.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me in the stream, all right.
Speaker 1: And now my hands are really sticky.
Speaker 2: You gotta go wash them.
Speaker 1: I sure do.