Speaker 1: And now each time put a fresh out of bed head to head challenge listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Kenny, good morning, guys. Time do you go to bed last night? Kenny? Ten thirty? Okay, okay, got up at five thirty.
Speaker 1: It's all right, it's all right, ten thirty, five thirty. I'm okay with that. Alex, guess what you can't sleep in the five eleven thirty three thirty bad.
Speaker 2: Numbers and make it in bad numbers right here. No, that's bad, it's bad. When is he going to catch up to him? He doesn't think it's going to catch up? It does Okay, who does it? You'll get sick? Kenny?
Speaker 1: Eight times in the Hall of Fame. Yes, you are one win away from getting back into the Hall of Fame. You like the sound of a nine time Hall of Famer like you? You know who doesn't want.
Speaker 2: That to happen. We'll find out. You're about to find out.
Speaker 1: One of the chances Norm is on the show today.
Speaker 2: I think it was Destiny rip to George went.
Speaker 3: Norm.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you played Fresh out of Bed Head to Head? It's a little bit over a year. I've been knocking on.
Speaker 1: The door and if all I got in and have you had any success playing the game? One time favor, one time Hall of Famer, he.
Speaker 2: Knows how to do this. You want to shock the world, Norm, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: The best best Norm line ever in cheers?
Speaker 2: Anyone know it? It's universally thought of as his greatest walk in line. When you hear your family Nope.
Speaker 1: Wrong movie, wrong franchise, wrong everything, Norm, how you doing?
Speaker 2: It's a doggy dog world out there. Hell, I'm wearing milk bone underwear. That was Norm's line, greatest line ever walking in the chair. I did not know that one.
Speaker 1: Norm, the world shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct answers will get you gaslight anthem, counting Crows tickets? Who Norm hasn't played? Norm hasn't played over a year. I'm sorry, Who's who's talking?
Speaker 2: I thought you think you give that buzz festive? Well you thought wrong, m r.
Speaker 1: No, What do you think I'm gonna blow up my pit passes at six twenty?
Speaker 3: Kenny, that's just some early love.
Speaker 2: Oh, Kenny be and Kenny.
Speaker 1: Kenny, You're back down to a T shirt if you win. If Norm wins, gaslight Anthem, Counting Crows tickets Smart Financial Center at Sugarland. I thought it was a very generous ticket Chili. Don't feel bad. I got your back. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number one, Norm, Kenny, what's the name of the building where the astros play?
Speaker 2: Kenny? Dike in Park? Dyke in Park? Trying to get you on a trick question. Yeah, had to think again, you know, I was like, I think she was hoping somebody is going to trip up on that. Norm. You would have got that right, Yeah, I had it. Okay, you're gonna say your name faster though. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, Which body part is responsible? Go ahead, Kenny, m's a double speed trap?
Speaker 2: Huh. Lit's new with.
Speaker 1: He's lucked out earlier in the week, it stops here. You've gotten some good speeding ones Kenny.
Speaker 2: This week you have some freakish They caught up to you.
Speaker 1: Which body part is responsible for taste.
Speaker 2: Tone?
Speaker 1: It's correct answer. Welcome back to the game, Norm, Thank you. I know we're in the middle of the game. You have time for a quick email. What other John? The only person who will be Kenny today is Kenny?
Speaker 2: Like, get inside your head That's that's what Other John said. Wow for the win. We've got Norm and we've got.
Speaker 1: Kenny, which common insect is known for bringing.
Speaker 3: Kenny mosquito.
Speaker 2: I think he just wants to play more.
Speaker 1: He's like I got all year to get into the Hall of Fame, Norm, which common insect is known for bringing.
Speaker 2: Good luck, ladybug winner? Are you kidding me? Are Other John's email in the middle of the game, Kenny, Kenny, you just want to you want to play more? Don't Was it the Buzzfest tickets?
Speaker 1: Was it that?
Speaker 2: How are you kidding me? Right now he gets flowing down on you.
Speaker 3: Man, good by, Kenny.
Speaker 2: I know you will, I know you will.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: I can't get rid of this guy, Norm Stang. I know there's been a couple of games where I've said, Upset.
Speaker 1: Of the Year.
Speaker 2: You're a one time Hall of Famer. You just took out an eight time All of Famer on day five. Norm. I'm giving you Upset of the Year. I'll take it. I'm I'm giving you Upset of the Year. I'm back. Did you win? Did Kenny lose? I know there's gonna be that argument. You're the winner.
Speaker 1: You've got the Gaslight Anthon County Crows tickets, and you've got the invitation to play tomorrow. You want to play, I'm ready appreciate it, all right, norm He said it was destiny.