Speaker 1: Hello everyone, Welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. It is six twenty nine pm on Saturday, September twenty seventh. We are smack dab in the middle of as it says right here on the felt if you're watching on the YouTube video or on poker Go Poker Masters. Baby, we just finished event number six, Tim and I thought, you know what, Sunday's a day off. Why don't we fire up a pod Saturday night. Hopefully producer rich Ryan can get it out there for I'll say it the latest Monday morning.
Speaker 2: He's not doing anything tomorrow, he should do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the weekend. First, it's the weekend. It it's the weekend. There's a lot of football on. I get it. Yeah, I don't really know.
Speaker 2: If it was probably gouldn't be with the Jets.
Speaker 1: This is this is probably what your Broncos ain't looking.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there you go. Salute the service, baby, we're not looking salute to service.
Speaker 1: I always wondered about they have all these things about the American flag, like the American flag on your hat is.
Speaker 2: Backwards, like it's flipped. It's something about but.
Speaker 3: Anyway, no I read I read about this before. But you know, it's like when you hang it in the garage, you gotta hang it a certain way. Like there's like rules whatever the flag. Cool rules with.
Speaker 2: A flag.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just seems ridiculous. But that's neither here nor there. It is all about the purple jet, purple jacket. The pokeer masters do we have rules with the purple jacket. You can only display it a certain way. You know, on the inside out of the button is messed up. I noticed on the purple jacket out there, the button is messed up, and it's extremely frustrating. Every time I walk past the thing, I see this freaking button, and I'm like, who made this thing? Why is it backwards?
Speaker 3: The US flag apiece backwards on hats and uniforms to symbolized movement forward, dating back that dates back to the Civil Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Who cares anyway, Poker masters, we're gonna talk about the six events. We're gonna kind of preview what's to come, the race for the purple jacket. You know, I was not I was not joking. If if you guys are new here. You do win the purple jacket.
Speaker 2: We should wear it, right, man, No, you can't wear it.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a it's a thing. You can't touch it. You can't touch can trophy. Yeah, you just it's it's a bit sacred in a way, like you can't can't do that. You shouldn't do that. Then if you touch it, you should be touching it with white gloves. As far as I there you go. So we're just gonna talk pretty much all things poker masters. I do have a family pot. I forgot about it last time, even though we last time we did a family plot. Anyway, we you know, shot the ship a little bit on Disneyland. But I do have another thing pertaining to uh, a trip with my family, and this one has been eating me alive for I think three weeks now.
Speaker 2: You went on another trip.
Speaker 1: Maybe two weeks. No, this is this is about talking about a trip oh in the future, okay, yeah, but the stuff that happened, you know, two to three weeks ago is really just chaps my ass. And I'm like, you know, it's gotten to the point where I have not talked to my brother about it. So that's a little preview and I expect an apology from it. So anyway, exactly, this episode of the poker Go Podcast is brought to you by play poker Go, and play poker Go is giving you the chance to win a poker trip of a lifetime. Come out to Las Vegas, compete right here in the poker Go studio for a million dollar free roll because it's all part of the PGT Million Dollar Championship, and you can win a dream seat to that PGT Million Dollar Championship. All you have to do, guys, go to play pokerg dot com or download the app to your iOS or Android device, play a single hand of free online poker, one single hand. It takes all of probably two and a half minutes to complete this entire process, from from creating an account to playing a single hand. You know it does not take more than three minutes for sure, So just knock it out, get it out of the way. You have to do it before December tenth, and then somebody is going to be automatically drawn to win a dream seat to come out to play in the PGT Million Dollar Championship. The thing, the way things stand right now, there's gonna be fifty one players in that thing maximum, So you have a pretty darn good shot of actually turning this thing into some money. Five hundred thousand dollars first place prize in that the top six are gonna pay. So like, it's not like you're coming out for some million dollar free roll and you gotta beat three thousand people and you're not gonna win a lot of money. No, you gotta beat fifty other people. You gotta You're gonna win five hundred k if you do it. I mean, it's just it's absolutely incredible. So if you love poker, you'd be ridiculous if you just didn't take advantage of this. So again, play poker gro dot com or download it to your iOS or Android vice and just play one free hand of online poker. It is a free online poker site, So even if you don't like that, just go do this, Okay, trust, just go do it. No purchase necessary. Yes, you have to be twenty one or older and a US resident. If you want to go through the full rules and details, you can do so pokergoat dot com slash rules. All right, let's get into this twenty twenty five Poker Masters. As I mentioned earlier, six events are done. The winners so far have been David Coleman, Mike Zoulker, Andrew Moreno, Darren Elias, Chino Reim and Alex Foxen. A really good group of six winners. Yeah, when it comes to like notable faces, well known faces, regulars on the PGT, you know, all those guys have put in time and effort on the PGT over the years. So seeing them all come out on top is you know, cool, it's fun. You know, you like your regulars to win, so I get it. The opening event a little bit of a different twist this year, As we highlighted last time when we previewed the series, we did what we called the Poker Masters Million Dollar Showcase, a million dollar guarantee multi flight event, two starting flights. I got in there and played in it. As we talked about how I won that satellite, but I was going to play anyway. But I got out there and played in it. Two hundred and thirty nine total entries, which I think came in all right. You know, I'll defer to you, commission. I mean, how do you how do you feel about the number? Were you sweating the guarantee? Like what what do you think? Just just speak to the number first. We'll get into some of the other stuff about the event, but let's just talk about the number to start.
Speaker 3: Thirty nine entrants Day one A at one hundred and nine. Day one B one hundred and thirty. I was very nervous on that first day. There was I think I sent you a list somewhere around fifty around rigs that we would expect to be playing, not in attendance on one A. But we did some maths. We took the people that were boss Set one, you know, we removed the satellite winners, we added the new satellite winners, and we were at about eighty nine and we needed ninety one entrance.
Speaker 2: So it was we knew it was going to be close. I was not here. I was in a different state, planning your escape, planning my scape.
Speaker 1: Had we not hit the game with you.
Speaker 2: We did not hit my garage.
Speaker 1: You want you wanted to have a four hour head start because it is five saying diego I won.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was already there, ready to hide on the beach somewhere, and you were sending me, you know, I was like, please send me updates. Thankfully we did, you know, get to that ninety one. We needed blew through. That got to one hundred and thirty. Couple of those names that didn't show on one A eventually showed up. A couple of those guys, you know, coming from Jju, coming from Trenton. So with Trenton going on, you know, with borgarda kind of wrapping up. I think two hundred and thirty nine it was a great number. You know, personally, I wish, you know one A was one thirty to make us feel a little better, but you know.
Speaker 2: The sweat was there. We got there.
Speaker 3: I would say, you know, we are planning to do this for Pola Go Cup. We're planning to do this for us poke open. I think two hundred and thirty nine is our floor. I think we'll get a bigger number of Polago Cup. You know, you and I have discussed, hey, can we add maybe one, maybe two more satellites at night? If we do that, the popularity of you know this this first time, I think, you know, going forward, it would be pretty successful event. Yes, I was a little nervous, but hey, we got through and we we we'll both still have jobs.
Speaker 2: So that's that's what's the most important to me.
Speaker 1: I got two main thoughts on the number one. I was also a little bit nervous entering Day one B, but looking back on it in hindsight, I don't think I should have been as nervous, and I think it was just a reflection of that. In this instance, PGT slash Poker Girl was putting up the guarantee, so we had much more skin in the game, which allowed us to feel the concern much more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I think in reality, there was probably a very small chance we missed. I mean, we would probably be the first poker Tour poker operator in the history of mankind to have the last starting flight lower than the first, you know, had we missed, I mean not that that hasn't happened before, but it's very very rare that that happened. So, you know, I think we are pretty safe all things considered. The second thing is is I actually don't think the number was successful. I think it needed to be three hundred for me to say successful, and if it didn't say three hundred, I was going to say it was not successful. So I'm not happy with the number, and I feel like there is a lot of room for improvement, Mainly sixty one entries of room for improvement.
Speaker 3: I look, yes, I thought we were going to be more around that three hundred. I would say that also, a success is just hitting two hundred. See you you can kind of look at different ways, but yeah, I was with you. I thought we were going to get money that three hundred. If we look at past five K events, you know, with the biggest one we had was one seventy seven, So just take that as a data point, you would think, Okay, we get one seventy seven on one A, we're going to get at least one twenty on.
Speaker 2: Day one BAY. But just using postata, I think we were thinking three hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking one twenty five and one seventy five. Were like how it would shake out? I mean, you know, give or take a little bit on each day. But those are my two goal numbers going in.
Speaker 3: But let's let's say we add those, you know, those rigs that were missing a few new satellite plays, a few new faces here and there, then we should be kind of on that for next time.
Speaker 1: And we also ran really bad with three entries that was one hundred percent for sure. Like for example, I played Day one A and at my table the seven or eight people that played my table. A couple of people got moved off or balancing and whatnot. But I was the only person to bust before registration. Out of those seven day players, one percent, like they all made it to registration. You know, obviously some of them busted after registration, but that there are all people who would put in you know, one, two or sorry, two or three bullets and they just didn't. So and that's just variant. And it was actually pretty surprising because I felt like this event had a fairly fast structure all things considered. If you were to think about, you know, a five K buying multi flight tournament with a guarantee, if I were to just give you those things, you would probably think the structure is at a stone minimum. You know, you start two hundred and fifty big blinds deep. You got forty minute levels to start, and then you go from there. If not a better structure, you know, three hundred big blinds deep four under big blinds is deep to start our levels? Whatever. No, this is pretty fast in here, you know. We it's not that it's super fast, it just it gets down to meaningful poker quicker. You sit down, you got one hundred and twenty five big blinds. You're playing thirty minute levels, so like immediately each pot matters, like you play. You play a raised pot in level one, like it's like you're like, okay, like stacks can easily go in, you know, I mean, yeah, we're pretty deep, but like still stacks can get in here, right. You play a three bet pot and you're like, okay, like we're probably we might be playing for stacks here depending on what happened. So it's a bit faster. It speeds things up, which then led me to believe that, you know, why are people firing and re entering? What what the heck is going on? So ran a little bit bad there? If you run better there, you know, I think we get up to you know, two fifty two sixty easily you add in those players that weren't here. You know, I think we're at the three hundred number, but still I think room of improvement.
Speaker 3: I guess, before we move on to the result, the results and the other events, what do you think we should or could change or at least have you know, what's the discussion points for the next one? You know, personally, I feel like I think there is a discussion there. Hey, let's like you just mentioned, let's move the starting sack up to one fifty, one hundred and fifty thousand, but add those two more hours of registration. So basically we're talking, you know, six hours of registration instead of four level wise, not including breaks, and but you get a little more, a little more at the start. So but the guys that are in for one bullet, that's fine, they are actually going to start a little deeper. I'd actually pull some people into the to that buying point. But then also you do have that two more levels, the two more hours for like you said, the re entries, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think I would explore that, you know, I would also want to explore and I know I brought this up to you before, but instead of doing it three max bullets per day, just doing two max bullets per day, just because I think that there might be some people who they come into the event where they're like, Okay, I'm going to fire three or four bullets, not six, and then they're like they bust one on the first day, and then they're like, well, I'll just go home and I'll come back and fire the max three the next.
Speaker 2: Day, so I might players have said that to you.
Speaker 1: I might do just two and two one in a re entry, one in a re entry, and then hopefully you get people just to really achieve the four.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I had a point I made with Paul is that we should change the rule to be because it's six total entries right, one one buying two re entries on each, just be six total, six total, because I was thinking, like, you have a Mike Munchet kind of guy or someone that you know, we talk about the Saturday being the day too, sorry, the day one b you know, we got college sports on or you know, obviously different times we have different things on. But hey, I can only play Friday, but I can play Sunday. I can't play Saturday. So give that guy a chance of putting six bullets on that day and then he's just he's done the next day, like he can't even register, even if he's like, oh I can't play now, Like, no, sorry, You've had your six bullets. That's it. That's kind of one option I brought up with Paul here. He didn't love it, but I think it's still worth at least discussing a little further.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that's that's a decent option. I think we can attack the satellites a little bit more. I thought the satellites were good, but I think we could add one or two to them, which I think is a good thing. And we're gonna we're gonna have kind of the idea of what I thought of with satellites for the PGT T Classic event that is coming up in December, so we'll be able to get some data on how we think that works, or if we do think it works, and then maybe we can push that forward to do it, you know, for the Poke Rol Cup or for the US Poke Grove and for this style of event. So all in all, my thought is good, not great room for improvement, but that's fine, you know it was, you know, I don't. I think if you come into anything and you think you're just going to bat a thousand and you're gonna get eight pluses on everything and you're gonna smash it out of the park constantly, I think you're just a fool for ever thinking that some things aren't always going to go as good as possible. And I would even say if you're constantly hitting things out of the park and smashing home runs, et cetera. You might be doing something wrong. Maybe you're falling short. For example.
Speaker 3: I think the one other thing we're discussing too, is that at the day two of the event, you know what we're going to talk about soon, was pretty short. Maybe we just combined day two with the final table, or that option is make day two a lot more play friendly, wind the clock back a bit further, you know, et cetera. So some of those little things we're gonna look at, tweak and figure out kind of the best. You know, we're always making changes here on the PGT to be the best for the players, and this one we're gonna have to look at all the different levels of it and make some adjustment for.
Speaker 1: The Poker Masters. One, maybe you do three day ones with the third day one on Sunday too, because so many of the players voice the football thing, Like that's a real thing for us. It's different in a lot of spots, and I know it breaks that rule of like you want the final flight to happen on Saturday and whatever, But like I feel like we have just kind of a different clientele of players, you know, So maybe then you just get some of these players too. It's just a little bit better for them and that they can fire the bullets on you know, Friday or Saturday and then hopefully they advance or whatever. But they have the option to play Sunday if they want. If they don't want to play, fine, If they want to watch football day, because that's what these guys want to do, then fine. You know, so maybe we just do it that way, but only for Masters because that's the only one that takes place during football season. So anyway, just the thought there. And one more thing. Did I talk about my satellite idea on the last podcast about making deals in satellites. I've talked with you about your career. Yeah, I want to bring it up here. Okay, because I played the satellite for this tournament and I got my seat. I was going to play anyway again, but I got a seat, so it was it was great to have that little free roll. We're down to eleven players left, nine got seats, tenth got like twenty three hundred dollars or something, and they have you know, you know how Bravo has on the screen Chop Value and Chop Valley at the time was like forty one hundred and then we lost a player, and it was like, you know, whatever, forty three hundred or something, why don't they allow chops in satellites under the notion that it is not chopped, Take the cash it is chop tape. Take a voucher for the tournament. Because we're eleven players left. If I would have said, hey, everyone, do you want to we all get forty one hundred, we have to come out of pocket for nine hundred or one thousand dollars to play the tournament, we're still saving a ton of money and we just get to end it right there, like it's just over with whatever. Not a big deal versus you risk. I mean that the ours went on forever, Like multiple people of us got in with like either between point five and two big blinds. I got in with one big blind. Like it was just it was kind of ridiculous at that point. It's just like like it got to the point where because of the way the stacks were, and like the average stack was like eight big blinds or seven big blinds or something, so it's like you could really just like have high carded for the person to finish in tenth place and not get the money. So when it just becomes such a luckfest. At that point, well who even cares? And like the chip leaders, like the chip leader mic Ca, Well here's the thing. The chip leader, like the chip leader at my table was not even doing anything. He wasn't raising, Like like, dude, you should literally just be all on every hand like you're supposed to be ending this, not like the guys with two big blinds. We're all just trying to fold and tank and do this and that and the other. Like you should just be literally just put a stack out there and say I'm raising every hand, what are you gonna do about it? And then finally somebody's blinded all in. But like the chip leaders like kept folding and stuff. So it's just very awkward. So why can't you just make it like listen, you guys can chop if you want, but the money that you get is just a voucher that can only be used in this tournament, just like when you cash. When I cash in the satellite, I can only use that fifty one dollar ticket to buy into the tournament. I can't go cash it out, I can't sell it, I can't do anything. So what's the difference? And then I come out of the pocket for a little bit more money.
Speaker 2: Hasn't been done before, right, like would they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it should be a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very unique yet what we do. So yeah, I think it's something we could definitely.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying it in all satellites that should just be a thing like it just it would make satellites just so much easier.
Speaker 2: That isn't that kind of why the milestone exists in a way to make things easier?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Well this is an expansion of that, and they don't do the milestone here, so let's just do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we may do the mouse on here. We're talking about it.
Speaker 1: We should do the mouse on here anyway. David Coleman, mister Coles, he did it. He he defeated Mitchell Halverson in heads up play to take the title. Coleman and I believe it was Austin Chenko were the two chip leaders heading into the final table. You had David Coleman, you had Mitchell Halverson as the top two. David Coleman won two hundred and seventy thousand dollars, Austin Chenko got third, Steven Song got fourth, Spencer Champlain got fifth. I'll hit on him a little bit more on a second. Doug Lee got six. I'll also hit on him a little bit more on a second, and Jim Agotts got seventh place there in that one. Spencer Champlain won the opening event of Poker Masters last year and now wasn't the same format. It was just a straight five K, two day event, but he satellited into that event. He got heads up with Jessica Vierling, another satellite winner, and then Spencer Champlain went on to win. So he tries to go back to back. It's fifth place this time. Pretty cool there. Doug Lee won a satellite. He played the same satellite I did. He won his seed in he goes on to finish sixth place cashes for forty nine K. He played the final satellite at Venetian for the PGT Venetian in Las Vegas Classic. He won a seat there. He went on to finish third in that event for one hundred and twenty K. So satellite King Doug Leek, Doug Lee is freaking back and he is the satellite King, which is just unbelievable. And we're going to hit on Doug Lee a little bit more throughout this podcast because he has had some more results, the resurgence of Doug Lee. He is back.
Speaker 2: He's back.
Speaker 1: It's just absolutely incredible. Just some other notable finishes here. Andrew Lucky, Chewy Lichtenberger got tenth in this one. David od b Baker, even though he told us he wasn't gonna play it because Day two was on Sunday, he said, you know what, this Sunday sucks for the NFL. I'm playing it anyway. He made Day two. He got sixteenth, Jeremy Osma's got seventeenth, Andrew Marino got nineteenth, Justin Zachi got twenty fifth, Michael Burke got twenty eighth, Joey Wiseman thirty first, Jim Callipee thirty second. Also Jim Igott, Jagot Aggat, Jim Aggott, Sorry, Jim Maggott. I know because they wrote on the log for our commentators they wrote, ah dash got so I thought that was ah Gottah. Yeah, it's not. It's Agate is his name, which he corrected afterwards. Like, we talked with him the next day and he's like, you're saying my last name wrong. He was totally nice about it. He was fine, but I was like, oh, well this is what they put on the blog, So how would you read that? I mean that says I got so anyway, Jim Aggott another satellite winner into this one, and he went on to finish seventh place. So two satellite winners, Doug Lee and Jim Aggott sixth and seventh both made the final table. I already mentioned the forty nine K for Doug Lee, forty K for Jim Aggot. Other satellite winners, you had Keegan Westover, he got twentieth place for thirteen thousand dollars. You had and you abral another satellite winner eighty six hundred dollars for her. You had Aaron Massey, another satellite winner, eighty six hundred dollars for him. So five satellite winners cashed in this event, turning five hundred sixty dollars into at least eighty six hundred, if not more. Doug Lee cash for the most out of the satellite winners forty nine K. So for anyone out there that thinks of playing the satellites, yes, that that sort of pathway, that sort of dream is still very much alive through these satellites, so definitely take advantage of them when they do happen at ari at poker. A good final table. You know, we streamed multiple days from this event. It was a lot of fun, you know to watch kind of the progression through it all some big hands as well. So overall, I very much enjoyed the product, and you know, I look forward to bringing it back, but also tackling it from an improvement standpoint. Mike Zolker won Event number two. Event number two had one hundred and thirty entries. He defeated guess who, Mitchell Halverson, who just finished second place in the event before Mitchell Halverson starts off his twenty twenty five Poker Master's campaign with back to back runner up finishes. Zulker took home one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars, Halverson one hundred thousand dollars. So Halverson one hundred and eighty five thousand dollars for the first one. One hundred thousand dollars. Here, two events down, he's cash for two hundred and eighty five k. Seems like a pretty sweet start for him. Fantastic style, Yeah, Zolker. He entered this final table at VET number two with the chip lead. Can't remember if he lost the chip leader at all. Maybe he did for a little bit, but he pretty much dominated from start to finish, played extremely well, was certainly on his game, dominated when he needed to, you know, exercise the big stack when he needed to, and ultimately came out on top of it all for one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars. He was someone who came into PGT Bounty Blitz with a question for you saying like, oh, it says I only have two cashes, I actually have three. I think you verified that he did have three. He's in the top forty of the lead aboard. This obviously helps, you know, make him more of a candidate to qualify for the PGT Million Dollar Championship. How many points does he have?
Speaker 2: Total? Seven?
Speaker 3: Okay, so he should be feel pretty confident that he's going to be uh good, too good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he basically won this event and then took his kids to Disney World in Florida. So that's why he hasn't been here. I don't believe I saw I saw on Instagram the other day. I don't follow a lot of these players on Instagram, but because I managed the poker growing PGT accounts, I see all this stuff, and sometimes I like, forget, we'll get what account I'm on, or like what a kind of had on? So I open it up and I'm like, I don't follow this person. Why am I looking at this person?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: So it's just funny to see all the different stuff. Also in this one, Jeremy Becker kind of continues his little PGT hot streak that he's been on. Twelfth place for him, Chino rieim got sixteenth, Sam Laskowitz nineteenth. And about Sam Laskowitz, I didn't bring it up when we talked about the million Dollar Showcase, but I will bring it up here because seeing his name with a mincash here jogged my memory. He bubbled both flights of the showcase stone Bubble both flights. That is pretty ridiculous for that to happen. So Sam last stone Bubble twice. He was a short stack hitting in on the bubble in event too. He got it all in and but I was just like, oh my god, this is really gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Three. Could you imagine that he's in a row? I mean that'd be what he's not getting the money for this one.
Speaker 1: And so event number three we kicked the buying up to ten K one hundred and one entries. There Andrew Moreno comes out on top two hundred and fifty two thousand dollars for him. Moreno's knocked on the PGT door a handful of times here inside the studio. He has won a PGT qualifying event before, when he won the Win Millions. Was it was it called the Win Millions. He won that event ten k at the wind for a bit over a million dollars. But here in the studio, you know, I think he had a couple of third place finishes some other final tables, but he finally broke through here and took down event number three ten thousand dollars buying. Nolan had hold him brought and bat finished in second. Sam Laskowitz there he is there, he is third place, heating up Jeremiah yeah right, Matthew Wantman fifth place, John ord In sixth place, Miles Malayy seventh place. And then we go to event number four. Darren Elias who skipped the showcase but has been playing everything everything since he won event number four. Nice little uptick in numbers two. Same so event three, four, five, and six are all ten ks, right, and seven and seven are all ten k, so five ten ks. Nice to see an uptick from the first ten k to the second ten k. First one got one on one, second one got one twelve, so you know, it's nice to see that. Definitely saw some players, you know, coming in, whether it be from maybe from Borgata, whether it be from Triton, you know, like Land and Tice for example. Is like I was in Mexico playing the online series, like you know, all that sort of stuff, but people started to come in. Darren Elias won this one two hundred and eighty thousand dollars for him. David Chen second place, Neil Warren third place, Stephen Song fourth place, Stephen Song fourth place. Again he got fourth place in the showcase, so he got fourth place here. Adam Hendrix's fifth Victoria Liftshitz sixth and look at seventh place. Mitchell Halverson just back again has yeah, I know, right is absolutely crushing. Then we have event number five, another ten k. Just copy paste the entries and the and the payouts because same field size, same payouts, same everything, different winner. Though we had Chino Reem coming out on top. Gino Reem entered this final table with quite a large chip lead. He had over five million. I think the next closest was around two to two and a half million. Massive, yeah, very very big lead. Shout out master. John Riordan came into the found table with like five big blocks. But then so John Ordan shoves the first hand, picks up some chips, the second hand, Aces Kings and Ace King get it all in. Andrew Liechtenberger and Aram Zobean are both eliminated by Anatoly Nicotin, and John Riordan ladders up two spots when he has like seven big lines. Just absolutely wild stuff. So that happened. John Riordan ended up cashing for seventy two five hundred dollars when he probably thought, you know, he's gonna be getting forty So that's great. Fourth place in this one stevensong again just you know, always getting fourth place at the Poker Masters this season, I guess Daniel Gebba who he his largest score coming into the Poker Masters was when he final tabled the club WPT goal five million dollar free roll. I think he got third place in that for like one hundred and twenty five k. But and then probably you know, some bounties or what not. I don't know if they did a deal, but who knows. But he's been playing all series long here in the studio. It's good to see Daniel gebe here. He also had a deep run. I believe in Venetian, did you have a deep renovation fifty? Very aggressive player, confident player. He'll certainly get after it. So when he's on a feature table or a final table, he's very entertaining to watch play, especially when he has chips. But China Reim got the best of them in this one. China Reim doing it again. He believe this moved him into the top five of the season long PGT lead aboard. Chino's had a pretty great season overall. He told Tim and I at the end of last season that we could bet everything that we owned that he would qualify for the PGT Million dollars Championship, and I mean he is. He's as locked in as you can be locked in without this thing being over. So China Reim made good on that proclamation, and it looks like he's going to go on to uh to qualify for the championship. And now he's challenging for the Purple jacket. And then I at number six, the event that wrapped up today. Alex Foxen, who came straight off the plane from career. He flew in from Korea. He landed at Harry Reid International. He came straight to the studio. Luggage and all luggage was out here by the bar. I was like, who's luggage is? There's like three suitcases. I go on, I look it says, you know, William Foxon.
Speaker 2: On.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this guy just came straight off the plane. I mean, like, guys, poker is not going anywhere you can go. You can go rest for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, he wins event number six, two hundred and seventy two thousand dollars. There he beat guess who Doug Lee end. Doug freakin' Lee is back.
Speaker 2: He is back.
Speaker 1: I mean, this run on the PGT for Doug Lee is just wild stuff. Doug Lee cashes for one hundred and eighty thousand dollars. Martin Zemani third, Andrew Luchneberger was deep again. Fourth, r J Sullivan fifth. RJ. Sullivan's been playing everything here. Good to see him, you know, making his first foray into a PGT series here at the studio. Bin Wang got sixth. Matthew McEwan got seventh, Jeremy Becker fourteenth. Still kind of hot is Jeremy Becker at least in terms of like cashing? You know, he's he's missing out on you know, the very deep runs of the final tables, but he's still putting up those cases.
Speaker 2: Twelve cashes this season.
Speaker 3: I know, it's why he's it's one hundred and seventy fourth, but there's only eighteen people that have more cashes than him above it, I mean, shows that like, okay, he's doing He's just like not getting those big cashes, but he is, he's knocking on that doll.
Speaker 2: He's knocking hard.
Speaker 1: How many if he continues like this sort of pace, he's gonna need what twenty five cashes to qualify for thirty cashes? Thirty five cashes? I mean, I hope j Bex makes it through. I mean, but he's just again it's just small cash after small cash. You know, those are the six winners so far. What you got on Alex Foxton? Don't you have some stats? Yes he's not. Oh by the way, Fox and winning this. If Foxton finished top three at the final table today, that that completed, then he was going to move ahead head of Michael Mzrocky to take number one on the PGT Season Long leader a ward, and he did that, so he is the new front runner. I believe he was the front runner before at some point during the season, but now.
Speaker 3: He's back up, back on top. Yeah, having a great season. Yeah, Alex foxon to this win. It was tenth PGT title, you know. So he joined Steven Chidwick, Sam Several, Daniel Lgrano as those players with more than ten titles, several leading with twelve. This was also his seventy third PGT career final table. That's extending his lead there. He also extended his leading cases. This was his ninety ninth PGT career cash. He's got some chips out there right now in events seven, so he might be looking for that big one hundred. And he also overtook Steven Chidwick for most PGT points in his career. He now has ninety eight hundred Steven Childwick four points less.
Speaker 1: So that was crazy. So Steve we have yet to see. Steven should really correct. Yeah, I mean maybe he comes for starting on Monday, it's going to be fifteen ks in a two, fifteen ks in a twenty five K. So maybe he you know, pops in he went to trading as well, so it could be a late addition to the Poger Masters.
Speaker 3: You never know, so if everything kind of if the poker got out there, what's the work He's magic spin his web. He'll make Alex Foxon win this event, so he'll get both. He's one hundred cash and he's ten thousandth PGT point only one one perfect. Yeah, it's never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Like we can't you know, I don't know, man, don't ever say it. Never, We shouldn't say it, but like, yeah, like it can't be that surely can't be that perfect. But yeah, Alex fox and extending his lead in these categories.
Speaker 3: He's dominance on the PGT, having a pretty incredible season.
Speaker 2: What is it? Two went four hundred points.
Speaker 3: Ryan now definitely the front runner to takedown PGT Player of the Year for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Again, we are recording this on Saturday, September twenty seventh. That has just past seven pm. Now the field for Event seven, the final ten K of the series, is locked. Seventy seven entries there, two hundred and twenty three thousand dollars up, top the top eleven will pay. So hopefully if you're listening to that or listening to this on Monday morning, if we get it out in time, then you'll be able to watch that final table because we do take Sundays off on the PGT ninety nine point nine percent of the time other than we're doing a showcase. Yeah, you'll be able to watch that final table on Monday. Final tables all next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. We're also bringing back the Day one coverage starting on Monday night, so plenty of Poker Masters action to come.
Speaker 2: Philm did pop in for an event for one event eight minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gave us all eight minutes, you know. I mean, he's he's like just.
Speaker 2: I mean he.
Speaker 1: All he does is talk about like it hurts my feelings and people make fun of my play legacy, this legacy that I like, Well, then why don't you hear every single day? I mean, why, why why aren't you here showing the people that you can do it, proving to these guys that you can do it, and showing everyone that you are the best player in the world, like, like, you know, for as much as chatter as he does on social media about that specific thing, like, then he should be here every single day. Yeah, he really should be. So that's my thing. On Helmyth Poker Master's leaderboard, Mitchell Halverson is on top. He's got three cashes, he's got those two runner up finishes, and then he's got seventh place finish. He's got three hundred and thirty points. But this race is really this is good. I feel like in the past we've had like one guy like kind of way out in front. Here. It's I mean, it looked like Halverson at first, right, you know, he was kind of starting to run away with the thing where like he's going to finish second, you know, final table, every event, et cetera. But so he's got three thirty. David Coleman has three oh three, so he's pretty close. Steven Song three oh two, gin O Reim two ninety, Darren Elias too eighty, Alex fox In two seventy, Andrew Morino two sixty five, and then I'll cut it off here at Doug Lee two forty two, you know, and then the next ones are there's a pair one eighty five, and then it goes down from there. But you know, there's eight people with two hundred and forty two points or more, and there's what, there's less than ninety points separating eighth and first, So I mean, this is a pretty close race. And you know, the ten k events count for a lot, the fifteen k obviously, the fifteen k's obviously count for a lot, and then we have the twenty five k finale coming up, So I mean this is like, this is a great race. We're gonna see, you know, how it shakes out for this ten k event number seven, and then we'll obviously have that final table on Monday, and then you know, obviously getting into the bigger buying events, the two fifteen's and the twenty five So I mean, this is I love. I love when the leader board race is super close and competitive, and this feels like we're going to enter that twenty five k and you always do the thing where it's like, okay, once once, the once the prize pool law, and we know, like what the points are, we can figure out who's still in contention and who's not. I feel like we might have twenty five people in contention, right, I mean that, but that's what we want, like we want everyone fighting for it at the end, it is, you know, really cool overall. I mentioned Mitchell Halverson Steven Song who's in third with three hundred and two points. He's got four cases. He's got the most caches at the twenty twenty five Poker Masters. Halson's got three, Doug Lee's got three, Andrew Liichtenberger's got three. Jeremiah Williams has three, Matthew Wantman has three, Matthew McEwan has three, Justin Zaki has three. He must be three really small ones for him. But yeah, I mean there's plenty of plenty of firepower left, plenty of points to be one. So I mean this race is going to be great right down to the end. So love it. I absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: Anything on the.
Speaker 3: Race, No, but I have a duck up, bringing back the duck up? What's the duck up? Who's duck up?
Speaker 2: Minor yours about PGT fantasy real quick?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Stut?
Speaker 1: I mean I was gonna get to PGG fantasy time. We can go ahead.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're gonna get to it, but you know we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna go ahead. I'm I'm smashing you.
Speaker 2: I got a good win today. Come on, I have really smashing me since I have.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and sixty six points, so you have six hundred and twelve.
Speaker 2: Really, if you added that up correctly, fox and wins Chino win. Oh I got rid of Foxing?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, buddy, Yeah about that all right? Wasn't that the duck up?
Speaker 2: No, the duck up was dropting taking a gamble on Louis Spencer give it up.
Speaker 1: But you dropped Alex.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'm okay with that because we're saying if he's gonna make it enough.
Speaker 1: But that's the point. You you it's a double duck up. Now the same thing because you dropped. You have to listen. You drop someone to pick someone up. You dropped Fox in to pick up Spencer. Okay, so you parlayed.
Speaker 3: Duck up everyone anyone else had dropped. They're putting huge volume. They played every event.
Speaker 1: Listen, we need we need a parlay duck up grafting Rich Ryan right here, a parlay duck up results.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, anyway, My my real dog up is the Lewis Spencer pick here was in Vegas for one day?
Speaker 2: What anyway? Yep, good, rush me. Let's I'll come back in the payload. Series. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: The teams if everyone We're not going to do the whole drop and stuff right now, because no, no, I'm just I'll just read the teams. I have Jeremy Osmonds, Jeremy Becker, Nick Shulman, Sam Lasquitz, and Andrew Lichtenberger. I mean, that's just a freaking all star team if I've ever seen one. Uh, you have China Reems, Sam Silverall, John Reordan, Michael Burke, and Lewis Spencer. I mean your team, your top four. The first four that I read off are pretty good. Louis Spencer obviously not good because he's not here.
Speaker 2: You're not here, buddy.
Speaker 1: So so that's where things staying.
Speaker 2: On Insta. We still see this.
Speaker 1: We still have four events to go again, I have eight sixty six right now. Through event number six of the Poker Masters, you have six hundred and twelve points. So you know we're going all the way through to the end of the season. So we'll keep you guys updated there. But you know, so far things are looking good for old Team DP.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Let's looking through today's say if we've got any sweats. Shulman still in, Beck is still in foxing out the Reordans still in Okay, nothing, nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: Your poker story could send you to Las Vegas because poker Go and True Classic are giving away fifteen packages worth five thousand dollars each and if you win one of those packages, you'll be able to come out to Las Vegas. Part of the five thousand dollars is for some travel money. You get hotel and you get a buy into a thirty three hundred dollars tournament right here at the Poker Gro Studio. It will be a PGT qualifying event. It will be live stream, so you know all the bells and whistles if you want to come out at the poker Gro studio. It's completely free to enter this giveaway. To win one of the fifteen packages, all you have to do is tell us how poker has impacted your life. Tell us your journey, your poker story, whatever it is. Make it good, guys like make it good, sell yourself. Okay, enter now at True Classic Teas dot com, slash TC poker Go again, completely free to enter. Don't wait. Head to True classicts dot com slash TC poker Go to share your story today. The deadline is coming up. October twenty seven, So a month away from today when we're recording is the deadline. So again true classicts dot com slash tc Poker, go go there. It's free, share your story, enter into the contest. Yes, it is only open to US residents. Yes it is twenty one or older, but I know there are plenty of US residents that are twenty one plus as listeners. So go take advantage of that great stuff there.
Speaker 3: What do you got before we move on a family pot, I'm throwing a code word, Okay, I just thought of it. Then the code word for thirty three raff will tickets thirty three. Hop on this because we're coming to one end thirty three Larry Bird huh thirty three because he has three million thirty points and he's currently leading Pokemasa's leader Bard Mitchell Coffinson. We're gonna make the code word Mitchell, okay, VERCID well M I C H E L L thirty three raffle tickets right there. You go to PGT dot com slash Dream dash Seat see all the promotions, but go to the program podcast one. I'm not gonna say anymore because I haven't entered yet.
Speaker 1: You're dead to me, okay, family part time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I've got one.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's play the music, all right, you first or me.
Speaker 2: I'll go first because you seem spicy. Okay, good, Okay. So I talked last week about my ongoing game of tag with Kayley that never ends. So he's now really switched on. Okay.
Speaker 3: He's like safe zone downstairs, safe zone stairs, safe zone upstairs, safe zone garage, safe zone school. He'll wake up, he wakes up early six am. I'll get up like seven am. My door will open. I'll open my door to you know, head on the whole way to head downstairs, and from downstairs, he'll be like safe son downstairs. He's just not okay. So I'm like I just can't get this kid. So then last night I got him a little early and I'm just like I just feel like being a menace. So I'm like wrestling him. I'm jumping on him, I'm throwing his toys everywhere.
Speaker 2: He's getting real mad. He's getting real mad.
Speaker 3: I throw I grab his favorite like spot, it's like a little like labrador thing. I throw it upstairs, like over the railing. He's like, he's like, you know right, he gets to the stay. I'm standing right there laughing at him, like, oh you don't have spot haha. He steps on the steps to go upstairs. I tag him, say safe soone downstairs and he face goes round and I'm sitting there like I'm flexing, and I'm like, I got you, sucker, I got you.
Speaker 2: His mom's laughing her head up because he's like, he's I've been it.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna get hurt.
Speaker 2: I've been it for like twelve days.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a family pot where you come in saying, how like you know, somebody broke their arm or like something. Because this is starting to get to the point where it's it's getting intense, so I can.
Speaker 2: Tell look, I'm celebrating.
Speaker 3: He goes he get he comes out and say he's like he's like he's giving me all like little kid, you know curse words that I don't really you know, cuss but I'm there flexing. It's like, why are you flexing? You don't even have muscles. Well, I mean he's just going at me. But anyway, I got him so good. And then I forgot to say safe son. When I came downstairs today and he tagged me so now I'm back in. So now twelve days I might getting back in.
Speaker 1: I'm just here for I'm here for the injury. The tag injury is coming.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen, for sure, happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're more prone to the injury because you're older. Yeah, you know, and he's like, you know, like Gumby when they're young.
Speaker 2: So it's fine, all right.
Speaker 1: So my family, Pop, it's been absolutely eating at me, and it's still eating at me that multiple weeks after this has happened. I'm bringing it up. Okay, I've had multiple conversations with people about this thing. It's it's a whole thing. My family, the bigger family, like my mom's side of the family, we do a big trip, right every couple of years. We did Martha's Vineyard a couple of years ago, which I think I did a podcast from I think I'm with you, I mean obviously with you, but I did a podcast where I was like sitting out front on the porch in Martha's Vineyards. So anyway, beginning of September, my cousin in law, who's I guess she's in charge of this organizing it. So she starts sends an email to the whole group. You know, She's like, we're starting to think of this. Can we think about dates whatever? We want to do this for twenty twenty six. Okay, so end of like end of July early August is like the timeframe. So they're kind of going back on the dates whatever. Twelve days ago, she replies, she writes this email. She says, the ocumency is going to be nineteen people when you include all adults, and now everyone's got kids. So it's this whole thing. It's a little bit hard to obviously find a place that's that that that is that big first issue here is she puts the cost in here and then she puts the cost at X per person, which I'm immediately like, well that's wrong because she took the total cost and she divided up by nineteen and she says kids, right. I said, Okay, when I go to let's say I just went to Disneyland with my two kids, my kids don't cost X per person. My kids just come and they sleep in our beds, they don't travel, like, it's not the same, right, So it really is two x the price that what she put for me and my wife, right, So that's my first issue, Like you're trying to make it seem like that's true, and that's that's just not true. I just don't believe that. Then, Like, so, why why should like why should my wife and I pay double what my two parents pay when we're like taking up the same space and traveling like all that sort of stuff. Yeah, right now, if my kids need their own room and whatever, okay, we'll pay the extra money. But they're gonna be sleeping like in the bed with us probably, So that's my first thing. My second thing is like she puts its ex per person, not including the fact that we're the only ones that have to fly our asses across the freaking country, which I have a massive issue with this every single time we bring this up, because I'm like, why don't we why don't we keep it fair and meet somewhere where everyone has to track where's this trip? They're looking at Martha's Vineyard again, which is the whole nother issue, because hello, we've done that before. Okay, been there, done that, Let's go somewhere else. And I don't know if people are aware, but Martha's Vineyards is expensive as so, yes, it's ridiculously expensive, and like, I don't know if my parents are like they won the fucking lottery or something, and like everyone's like has all this money, but like I don't have money to go to freaking Martha's vineyard every two years. I just don't. Okay, So anyway, there's that. So she she outlines this whole thing in the email. Then she says at the bottom she writes a couple questions, and she puts the questions. The first one, there's there's like twelve people in this email, I don't know. She puts the first question, is this totally out of budget for anyone?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: That's the first question. So I don't even need to read any further because yes, answer yes, I respond, I'm reading you exactly what I wrote at the entire whole group. I say, yes, this would be very out of budget for us. Okay. Now, I will tell you that when I wrote my answer, I first wrote, yes, this is and then I quote I just copy her thing and said totally out of budget for us. And I thought that me saying totally out of budget for us was a little too much, so I I changed it to what I thought was lesser, and I said, yes, this would be very out of budget for us period sent the email.
Speaker 2: No I mentioned on the flats, No, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To get into all that nonsense, Like, was that was I being harsh in this email?
Speaker 2: Like depends soft your cousin.
Speaker 1: So I snapped, get an email from my brother on the side that says be more direct next time, and I reply, I mean, this is a side email right now he sends me just to me, he says, be more direct next time, to which I said, fine, fuck off with a comment like that peace sign like and then he like then he's like, he writes back, gotta have a softer touch with the in laws. I'll call you tomorrow. Like I was asked a question, I gave a direct but a very simple answer, and I'm an asshole for being too direct. So I was like so annoyed with this whole situation, like the way that my brother did whatever he tried to call me the next day, I fucking ended that thing. I'm over it, Like whatever he sent me a text, I'm not I'm not talking to him right now, Okay, I'm just not. Like he's like, are you ignoring me or not? I didn't respond whatever he can when I get an apology from him. That's fine. I put exactly what I just outlined to you. I put it in we have for the Grid airon Gamble podcast. We have our discord server. I put it in there. I put it in my multiple other group chats. I'm not talking about on this podcast. I'm asking everyone, was I too freaking harsh with this? Was my response? Too harsh? Everyone says no. Couple days after this happens, I talked to my mom on the phone. She tells me that I should have replied to the email like this, and then tells me how I should have replied to the email. And I'm like, now I'm getting scolded from my mom. She's like, I'm not scolding you. I'm like, you're telling me how I should have replied. I should have said, like, hi, so and so, you know, thanks for doing all the research. Blah blah blah, Like what is this? You know what that is? That is the corporate That is the corporate passive aggressiveness. When you write someone an email and you say hi, hope you're well, blah blah. Who gives a crap? Like No, I was asked a question. I gave an answer if you didn't want to ask other questions, well, hold on, if you didn't want me to answer. These are my family members who I've known since I was freaking born. They know how I am. Okay, if you didn't want the answer from me, don't ask me the question, okay. And then I said to my mom, I said, you know what, if I can't be myself, I'm not coming on this stupid trip. I'm just not doing it. Like, what's the point that I have to tiptoe around people asking me questions? Like if they say, hey, you know, Donnie, do you want a hamburger for dinner? And I say no, I don't want a hamburger?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I going to get in control? So I have to say, you know what, I appreciate you asking me if I would like a hamburger, you know, but at this time I would I would not like a hamburger. I'm going to pass on the hamburger. But I do really appreciate you asking, like, what what are we doing here? What are we doing here? Sign of the world these days? Everyone is too f and soft, And I'm putting my foot down because this is bs as far as I'm concerned, and now I'm really pissed off about the whole.
Speaker 2: I kind of get what your mom's saying, like having a little more to the email, dude.
Speaker 1: I was asked a question and I said, I, yes, this would be very out of budget for us. End of story, which I said to my mom. I said to my mom, you know, I could have replied with how I think her math is wrong and we have to travel across the US and all this story stuff, but I left all that stuff out of there because I thought that would be too much, and I just wrote, yes, this would be very odd budget. I probably would have brought up the math end of story, like, I mean, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Like what were the other questions she asked?
Speaker 1: Do we want to explore two or three smaller houses? Do we want to look at other areas? But they're not like it's like still like it's like Nantucket, Cape Cod Coast, the same, the same thing, like you know whatever, that that's it. I didn't even bother to respond to those because it's just out of budget and I'm not I can't afford this, so I'm not going to so whatever. Also, listen, I will say that it is. It is slightly embarrassing to have to say something is out of budget, right, So like, why are people coming at me for being direct when like I just admitted that we're not going to overextend ourselves through this, Like is budget or is it that I'm not spending but I'm not spending the amount of money that it would take based on this calculation to bring the force me wifelation. No, it's it's way too much money. It needs to be it needs to be half this at minimum.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I mean, how much does acust of flyout there with four of me?
Speaker 1: That's been a couple hundred dollars? Oh that's cheap, Okay, no per person? Probably, Yeah. And my daughter now is of the age where she has to get her own things, So like it's, you know, it's a whole thing not to mention traveling with two kids on a freaking plane is a disaster anyway, So like the whole thing is just ridiculous. I know there's some thought where it's like, listen, I live across the country from my family and you don't get to see them a lot, especially my parents, who I want to see as much as possible, and I should try and see them as often as possible. My pushback to that is be like, for this price, I could probably travel back and forth to my parents' house six times a year, so I don't need.
Speaker 2: To do this.
Speaker 1: Like this just seems ridiculous to me. Yeah, Like, and not to mention the fact that I'm like and the fact that she did not respond to my email tells me that she probably told someone that I upset her, and like, it's this whole thing. So I just think it's ridiculous. So if you guys out there think I was being ridiculous, if you think I was being too harsh, you guys can email at PokerGO dot com and let me know I was. But I might be very direct to you in my email response back and I don't care. Or you can comment on the YouTube video, or you can hit me up on social media. Just tweet at me, Donnie Underscore Peters, that's fine too. I want to know what the people think. So far it is overwhelmingly on my side. Overwhelmingly on my side. I mean, I just think that this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Rich clip this form. When we get to July next year and Donnie's like, yeah, I'm going to Martha's vineyard in a couple of weeks with the family.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to marth this vineyard unless I win the napt Las Vegas main event, like it does not happen.
Speaker 2: Okay. Is that binding? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That can be binding. The hell that I'll win eight hundred k. Good, I'll take the trip, I mean, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll want them to fix the prices.
Speaker 1: There was I was I too direct? Be honest with me.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, well, it's hard for me to say that because you've been like that to me for the last eighteen years, so like I'm used to it. Okay, but I think that's fine. I think that was a fine response. I would have responded slightly different. I probably would have brought up the math thing because that would have pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which which is, like I think, which I think is worse than I would.
Speaker 3: Have also quantified saying that it's out of budget because we have to fly from one coast to another with two kids, like.
Speaker 1: There is there is a twenty five percent premium on us because of the kid of the travel of that travel where they all have to drive like you know, an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, so why don't you do the next trip in you know, Vegas.
Speaker 1: The thing was is that when we did the last trip a couple of years ago, we had already talked about why don't we do the next trip? We were we said, my wife and I said we should do Newport Beach. Oh yeah, okay, which is a great spot. I also said we should do Lake Tahoe, which is a great spot.
Speaker 2: Yep. You know.
Speaker 1: Newport Beach is more like this situation in that we get to drive. They all have to fly, Okay, lake Tahoe has everyone's got to travel.
Speaker 2: I mean for people who quick something like Austin, like something exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, my other thing was like, why don't we go to disney World in Florida? Everyone just go? I mean, like what you know. So there's there's that, but like part of it is like they said, well, we don't want to. Part of it last year was that they didn't want to travel to Newport. Oh you don't want to travel, but I get to I have to travel. Tell me how that makes sense. And then if I say I don't want to travel, I'm the asshole. Yeah, like so this does not just add up to me, Yes, this would be very out of budget for us. Direct quote, direct quote. It's just this has been this is literally eating me alive for for weeks.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That that exchange when I said that and my brother wrote back, be more direct next time happened on September.
Speaker 2: Fifteenth, damn two weeks. Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like a high school girl. I will hold grudges, and I believe I need an apology from him because this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Huh apology from you.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's just siding with my little brother, which she has sided with her entire life. So I totally get it. Like he's the baby boy of the family. I get it. Does no, but sometimes my parents do, okay, And there have been certainly been times in the past where I will snap get a text or call about some family pot that I said. So if they are listening to this episode, there are text or call me and whatever. I don't care. This is who I am, and I am an open button text message. That's fine, that's fine, I don't care. Listen. I will say that. Yes, my comment of fine, fuck off with a comment like that's me was probably a little bit over the line, but you know what, you pissed me off. Okay, I mean because it's just ridiculous. So whatever, that's family, pot love it, good stuff, right, I've like legitimate, I've had multiple, like multiple days of like I brought to the discord. I brought to my group chats, like I'm like talking with my wife, like the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is it? What are the thoughts?
Speaker 1: So she was fine with my first comment, she was like I should not sent the second one where I told the fuck off, But you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean to see him. I think that's fine. That's like true brother's bickering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm like, I'm like, you know, I'm like being kind of sarcastic with them, you know, but also like I'm you know, I still think he needs to apologize for me for telling him telling me to be more direct, like I need to like tiptoe around people like no, like if this is how I am, and if you don't like that, then that's not my problem. I mean whatever, I'm forty one years old. I'm not changing for anyone, buddy, anyway. Okay, that's it. That's all we got, right. You wanted to do forty minutes. We did an hour, So I think we captured everything. It's fine, all right, cool, Monday, Poker Masters will be happening. We're gonna have what four days of coverage, yeah, four final tables, three day ones, a lot of stuff happening at the Masters, and then after it's all ended, Tim and I will of course wrap it up on another episode of the show. But thank you guys for tuning in. As always, he seemed to worth. My name is Donny Peters and we'll talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 3: Ye night, Jenny Express