Speaker 1: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast, where critical thinking isn't a crime and questioning the narrative is a sacred duty. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, we go down under, both geographically and metaphorically, because my guest is Matrics from Australia and we just don't connect the dots. We reveal the blueprint from nine to eleven to the masks and mandates of the COVID Theater and yes, the granddaddy of all the flat, immovable earth beneath our feet. We're unpeeling the propaganda like a government issued onion. So grab your mental machete, because tonight we're slicing through the lies they told you in school, in the news, and from the pulpit of scientism. This isn't conspiracy theory. This is conspiracy reality. And it all right now on the Flat Earth Files.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll the question why the stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find.
Speaker 3: They built their tails on grafts and lies on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 5: Put down here on this solid ground. The answer screamed, They're all around, rise and break through all the lies.
Speaker 6: The fair files on fold.
Speaker 1: Jez and welcome back folks. As we record today. It is Monday, July twenty first, twenty twenty five, and we have a great guest joining us from the other side of the plane today from Australia is Matrics.
Speaker 7: Matrics.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for taking the time out today to join us.
Speaker 8: Joe, It's pleasure to be here.
Speaker 7: Why don't you go help and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, yeah, I go buy Matris. My name, my name from my parents was Matthew, but I got into hip hop as a young person and there just saying to you off air, you change it to Matris with the double T. Everyone tries to say Matrix. The movie came out, it got confusing. I stuck with it, so I'm still Matrics. Yeah. I'm living in Australia. I grew up in Melbourne. During the COVID era, I moved out of Melbourn because it got too hectic and we had a small child when it all kicked off with my partner Rachel for fourteen years. We just got married about six or eight weeks ago.
Speaker 7: And congratulations.
Speaker 8: So yeah, thank you, thank you. It's one of those things we finally got there. Yeah, and we make music together. I make music with my partner. We're in a band together called Rachel by the Stream. And Yes, sent Georgia something to listen to to give them a bit of a heads up. Yeah, and I'm still still rapping along, less producing and releasing my own stuff, but a bit of stuff going on in the background. I have a music studio at home and that's my main kind of work that I do. So I do live sound on the weekends. I going to schools a bit, making songs in schools. I worked for about ten years doing music with people with the quiet brain injuries. And I've done sort of yoga, teach trainings and massage and so I've sort of come from the health background as well, but kept the music stuff going. And yeah, here I am at fifty, still ticking along with music and you know, loving, loving all the information about coming onto the geocentric Earth. It's been a massive revelation, and also loving the Bible. And you know that the geocentric Earth is what led me. You know, I already believed in God, but it wasn't the God of the Bible really, So it was the geocentric Earth that's led me to the Bible and Jesus Praise be ay Man. So yeah, there's a bit of a go anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I got your little questionnaire back, you've been awake for about ten years, and I think twenty fifteen was the big year on YouTube when flat Earth wasn't really that the algorithm wasn't controlled like it is today. If you go on YouTube and obviously try to find a video on flat Earth, you're going to get Nidograss Tyson debunking it, or that Professor Dave or things of that nature back then. But you know, as I continued to read your questionnaire, it all made sense that you were able to accept it so quickly. Just briefly, you'd mentioned that you were probably one of the few people, I mean, you're fifty so that you've been awake half your life because you said.
Speaker 7: That you were aware of nine to eleven.
Speaker 8: On the day it happened, I was like, I was actually recording in my friend's studio. I was laying down some wraps at the time, and my friend that had been over playing guitar. He called back and said, turn on the TV. And you know, so we watched it happening, and it just felt, it felt wrong. It felt it didn't feel you know, I knew there was something fishy. I didn't totally know everything about it obviously the time, and it was you know, I continue to study it for the next few years, and I guess these days I'm up to the I mean, I believe in the no playing kind of approach. I just think that most stuff that they give us is faith. You know, there's a great website, the Fakeologist. He's a flat earther as well. Yeah, and they have this approach called auto hoaxing. So you just your first approach is to believe that if it's on the media, then it's incorrect. And they set up too. You know, they give you the two options usually it's this or it's that, and they're both they're both untrue. So yeah, so I have known from then. You know, I've gone down all sorts of rabbit holes over that time, and I probably believe lots of stuff that were actual psy ops along the way. More being into sort of I guess through my approach was into more of a New Age mindset rather than a biblical mindset. So I think I was susceptible sorts, all sorts of tom foolery along the way, and you know, believe lots of different things. But I've definitely been down the rabbit hole, as we say, in this world for yeah, about twenty five years, I reckon. So, yeah, it's been a while of digging into it. Yeah, now ten years on the on the flat plane.
Speaker 1: How old were you when you first realized because even if you realized something was off with nine to eleven, was there something prior to that? When did you first realize that the world as it's presented to you is not as.
Speaker 8: Not quite as it seems exactly. I guess I was always looking into it. I was always a bit I mean, I went to a Catholic primary school, decided by grade four I didn't believe in God. Was, you know, terribly upset about all that, and when in a big process, I really just wanted to know who we were and why we were and if there was a God and all that sort of stuff. And I went to UNI with those those questions in mind, and I did a degree in philosophy and English arts degree but double major, and then on as in English, and so I got to do philosophy at YUNI and got to do you know, space time and cosmology and all this sort of stuff. And it was pretty much by the end of four years of UNI, I'd just come to the point of realizing that something's a bit different, you know, And I started getting into other information at that point. So I've guess we're talking nineteen ninety six or so at that point, So I guess I'm like twenty three or something like that, twenty four, and I started getting into sort of what's the guy's name. I read one book right at the end of UNI called From Atlantis to the Sphinx by Colin Wilson, so that kind of prehistory kind of idea, and then sort of Robert Baval and Graham Hancock that sort of information about like you know, the Sphinx and the Pyramids and Ryan's Belts and all that sort of stuff. So that was one of the first kind of areas of like non mainstream information I started getting into. And from that I just continued on, you know, exploring all that sort of information.
Speaker 7: So I'm sorry, continue I thought you were done.
Speaker 8: Nah, yeah, now you go.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say I think we mentioned this briefly in the email, So you would have been probably in your early to mid twenties when the Port Arthur shooting happened. And that's something I think I touched on maybe six weeks ago on the other podcast, and I know a lot of people probably aren't aware of it, but there's something similar that happened to you know what we had here, and it was basically an event, a mass shooting that lasted like twenty four hours and covered several different crime scenes, but it was primarily responsible for Australia's Basically you just considered you know, their loss of us not that they ever had it, but most of their gun rights were taken away from that event.
Speaker 8: Totally. I had no idea of that at the time that it happened, to be honest, I was just a regular person. I mean, you know, I was aware of some things, but I was not aware of the degree of fakery in the media. And at the time I would have just believed it was a thing and not looked into it. But looking at it, you know, years after and in retrospect, there was just so much, so much fakeness and so much set up about it, and yeah, it was the time that they took all Australia's guns office and John Howard was the Prime Minister at the time in Australia, funny little fella that he.
Speaker 1: Was, and he had just it was a very short time between him winning and taken office in this event happening.
Speaker 8: Correct, Yeah, it was, it was, and there was all there was media all there ready in Tasmania for some other event. The exact details, but it was like so, and then the guy that actually apparently did the shootings, he was kind of a guy with a bit of a disability or something. Really, he wasn't like the full quid, correct. And but whoever did the shooting was a trained marksman that could you know, because he was just taking people out. Yeah, So, I mean, and now, you know, I guess, I guess a lot of the times these things are fake and people don't actually die and you don't. But I think that one was probably the probably people did, you know. I think they go both ways.
Speaker 7: I agreed. Yeah, And I love the term auto hoaxer. You know. I'm at that point too.
Speaker 1: I was a guest on a podcast today called The Courage Contagion and Okay, everything you know we were talking about the Trump assassination, and there is still people assassination and attempt I should say. But yeah, like me being in the military and being on details with security details and seeing you can go back and watch any other assassination attempt on the head of state, that person is swept out of there so quickly. They're not going to let them stand there and take a photo op under a flag. I mean, that goes against everything. Go back and watch the Reagan which is fake too, but watch how quickly they get.
Speaker 7: Them out of there.
Speaker 1: And yeah, remember Trump was actually in wrestling for many years, and.
Speaker 7: It's silly.
Speaker 8: That's just so fake. From like that one, I was just like, come on, everybody, you know, as soon as that happened, I'm like, it's not real. It's not real. And you know, I try to stay off Facebook and stay out of those fights, but you know, I had a little bit of a go chatting to people, and you know, people that are down the rabbit hole and do understand a lot of stuff still think that that's a real event. I'm like, it's just not. It's just so fake. It's so obviously fake. I've always thought Trump was a setup from the start, he some kind of I never I never took on board the idea that he could be some kind of good guy that could be like, you know, cleaning the swamp or draining the swamp, whatever he's supposed to do. I just couldn't. I just couldn't take it on.
Speaker 1: It's just like, nah, I wish I could say that, But they played us perfectly. They took the most evil, heinous woman in the world. Yeah, right, they set up this and so we had to get behind him, right otherwise we were doomed. And you know, he's going to come back. Yeah, that's what I say. You know, the creators of the matrix. Yeah, sometimes you got to tip your hat to them, just because we fall for it every single time, hook line and Sinker, whether it's that or COVID or they know how to play us.
Speaker 7: These people are very smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they understand to hand it to the dock side for being organized exactly.
Speaker 8: And if it is Satan, if it is like you know, and he was living with God at some point before he rebelled, then obviously he knows people, and he knows this realm, and he knows a lot. So so.
Speaker 1: One you mentioned something, you know, we're talking about in your email some of the biblical aspects of things. You went into one of the serpent seed, and I was listening to a pastor on YouTube, but we could go and when we talk about seed war, we think of it as as a human right, the serpent seed, whether it's Cain, the nepheline, things of that nature.
Speaker 7: But he took it a step further.
Speaker 1: He said, if you think about it, God created everything, which includes the trees and the tomatoes, and all of those things come from seeds.
Speaker 7: And what are they doing?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: We always talk about m RNA and vaccines, but what are they doing with those seeds? They're they're modifying GMO, so they are literally trying to stamp out God's entire creation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I think I take that on all of that on board as well, you know, all level of the seeds, but I do think it is the the angelic seed and the human seed, like the fallen angel seed. You know Gary Wayne's information. Have you got into him at all?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I interviewed him right before he released a second book. It's amazing because that's what really kind of took me into Enoch. I'm like, how did this guy write an eight one hundred and fifty page book on two verses, right, there.
Speaker 7: Were giants them, yeah, and then yeah.
Speaker 1: I really took the time to read the Book of Enoch and yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So if that's where we're up to, I mean, I guess it makes more sense for people that because I didn't really understand the Bible. Like I'm late to the Bible, and I'm guilty of spending more time listening to people talk about the Bible than reading it myself. But I'm doing my best to get back in there. But you know, it doesn't make sense that God would wipe out all creation with a flood. I mean, it's hard to take on board. But if you understand that, it's like the fallen angels were mating with humans and all flesh was corrupt, yes, and these giants were cannibals and he got that crazy, then it all starts to make sense. And then the God of the Old Testament is a god of justice and mercy, not some terrible tyrant that people seem to you know, some New Age takes on the on God the you know, the Old Testament to try and set him up as you know, an evil person.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm glad you brought that up, because, pardon me. Somebody sent me an interview yesterday in email and he was a professional wrestler being interviewed and they asked him because I guess he was in a metal band before that too, and talking about God, and he said that if there is a God, then he's an evil god because how could he said, how could any God allow everything to go on that's happening in the world today?
Speaker 7: And that is a I.
Speaker 1: Can see how someone who hasn't spent much time could see it that way. But then you really have to understand free will. If God, if everything were to be perfect, he would have to control us.
Speaker 7: We wouldn't have You.
Speaker 1: Know, we're flawed, we're human, and the ways of the world right, God created them. And even within a matter of a very brief matter of time, he was doing something the one thing he was told not to do.
Speaker 7: That's that's the story of all of us. We're all flawed, right, and we're all full and yeah.
Speaker 1: All of us are. And only through the blood of Jesus Christ are we saved. And it's it saddens me to see somebody just on that, just to see things only on the surface, not to take the time to think things out.
Speaker 7: Just uh.
Speaker 1: And I understand a lot of people who think that way may have had something, maybe they lost a parent at a young age or they experience and they say, how can there be a God and not actually sit down to understand that the true meaning of free will?
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, I'm totally with you there. And it's a shame because it is a common it's a common idea that you know, people don't come to God and don't come to the God of the Bible because of their own sort of trouble and pain and inability to go a little bit taper that I was guilty of that, And you know, I guess we're just going to hold space for as many people to come to Jesus as they can.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: That's why all this information is important. Like I was listened to somebody recently saying, you know, people say it's not a part of me, not a salvation issue, but then it's like, who's salvation that we're talking about. It's like, my salvation came through flat Earth, you know, and that's what led me along the way. So anything that's in the Bible is important. And if Satan is taking the time to deceive us with a different view of the world. He's set up this globe, he needs full and angel crew or however it rolls. Then it's obviously important for us to know what the true Earth is, and I think we're still working that out. And even like I've been sort of guilty of just going for the for the snow globe option, you know, the dime over the top, but I think it's possible that that is also part of the high Galien dialectic, dialectic of setting us up for failure, and it's something a bit more supernatural than that, because not everything makes sense in that conception as well. So I mean the globe is the first big lie, but maybe the second big lie is the snow globe version, which I've been going for a bit. But I've been listening to Vinnie B a bit lately. Do you know if you heard Vinnie B. I don't think he's got a YouTube channel, and he's interviewed a bit, but he reminded me he's following another guy who I remember seeing his conception in the early days of Flat Earth and then sort of forgetting all about it. But it's kind of square Earth. I can't say that I totally understand it. Yeah, but it's more of a supernatural idea and things coming in and out of this plane of existence, and it's sort of my next thing that I want to go deeper into understanding. But Vinnie B has a great YouTube about and he sets it up from a military perspective to begin with, showing the gridded map of the squares of how you do your coordinates and stuff, and then he takes that on and takes that into the flat earth idea. So I can send that to you at the end if you can't can't find it.
Speaker 7: But is that Vinnie B planting seeds?
Speaker 8: Vinnie Bee planting seeds. That's the guy.
Speaker 7: Gotcha.
Speaker 8: I found him, and he's been he's been trying to talk to everybody like flat Earth Dave and other people like that, and the whole and the whole jourinism thing, because I mean, I didn't follow that so closely about how they went to Antarctica and then stopped living in flat earth because the twenty four hour son, but because the twenty four hour son thing maybe doesn't work in the snow glode model or the globe model. So then maybe the model something else, because we know it's flat. It's certainly we know we're not on a ball. So yeah, that's a starting point. So but maybe it's maybe it's more mysterio. It's the most supernatural than the than the snow globe option as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I truly believe that there's some things our brain just can't comprehend. And man just says, you know, we can, We're going to figure everything out. This this is what it must be. But I truly believe we're not gonna know everything. And there's some things we can't even comprehend until we pass over to the other side, until we know walk through those pearly gates of heaven and then. But it's interesting when you listen to the Book of Enoch, he does speak of these caverns, and yeah, it is very interesting. And uh, you know, we we sometimes accuse people of picking and choosing. There's some interesting verses in I want to say it's Enoch thirty that lent to like hollow you know, the the hollow Worth term where there's things underneath and shiol and everything else. But the biggest thing is that we are not on a spinning ball. We're not hurtling through space. We're stationary. God created everything we're walking on, and evolution, heliocentrism and Big Bang, all of that is to trivialize God's work. And I actually I want to toot my own home horn for a second. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and the nurse was in there asking me questions and that he asked me what I did. I said, well, I'm kind of retired. I do this, I do that. And I said, but you know, I do podcasts. Oh what do you do? And he goes, you're not with them? But he goes, you're not with them flat Earth guys, are you? And he said that he said that poking at first, right, And then I started laying it down and he goes, yeah, so I've heard some pretty compelling things about it. And so he was actually fronting like, you know, a silly flat author, But as soon as I said that, he was like, you could tell he's been at least paying attention. So this goes back to even though you may not consider when you talk to someone, they may not be an instant convert planning that sea going off a long way, Then when they hear it again I'm won't have bet that guy. Right now, it's seven thirty, almost Eastern Standard time. He's probably on his computer shaking his head, saying, oh man, my whole life has been a lie.
Speaker 8: He's having a bit of a look. He's probably finding your podcast.
Speaker 4: That's the guy.
Speaker 8: Well, let's hope. I mean, it is about planting seeds, isn't it? Is it difficult as the conversation is sometimes because you don't want to be a freak. You want people to think you're a weirdo. But I sort of get out there with it a bit and I don't go around just like all day every day, but you know, I do plant seeds. And my daughter's six years old, and I mean remember I think she was four and she was back in the back of the car and she said something like yeah, because we're not on a spinning ball. And she goes to the playground at school and she'll she'll say stuff to her mates, and her mates will be like, oh, yeah, but my dad showed me a picture of the Earth from space and blah blah blah. And then she comes home and we have the conversations and she's she's fully on board, and she knows you know, she knows there's no space. And we have the chat about dinosaurs, you know, dinosaurs being fake and because dinosaurs in space and the two. You know, you look at little especially little boys clothes, Yeah, it's it's dinosaurs in space. Dinosaurs in space. They just throw it at you and it's like every little T shirt or you know.
Speaker 1: Well, if you look at up, all the most popular movies throughout the last fifty years has been Star Wars, it's been Jurassic Park. Uh, it's been like Contagion Outbreak, all of these things that they're for entertainment and to pill for your pockets, but it's also psychological work programming.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutally. When I love Star Trek, I loved Captain Picard. You know, I wanted to be Captain Picard. Look well, you know I you know, I watched it all the time, every week, and when I was at when I was at UNI, i did studied science fiction is one of the streams of literature, and I was all about space. You know, it was it was hot. It's hard to give up.
Speaker 7: That was the new generation, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was the new generation, the one in the nineties. Yeah, that's it. And I was watching it every way. I'd go to hockey chining that I'd come home and I got to my friend's house and we would smoke cannabis and watch, you know, watch Star Trek and have a bull with what It was great.
Speaker 7: So you joined them in space, join the space.
Speaker 1: Yes, before we get into COVID, because obviously, with you being in music, live entertainment was probably a big source of your income and that got shut down. But before we actually get into that part. Yeah, the music industry. I don't know if you've ever read the book Weird Scenes from the Laurel Canyon by Dave McGowan, and he talks about the sixties music movement and how all of the hippie groups from the sixties were from the same neighborhood and all of their parents were in the military industrial Yeah.
Speaker 8: I haven't read the book, but I've listened to podcast interviews with him and I'm kind of aware of a lot of that. So, yeah, that that was hard to take on board as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And with that being said, have you heard any stories or insight on.
Speaker 7: Your opinion of the music.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want you to, it's your industry, but I'm talking about the people at the tippy top and what they have to give up to get there.
Speaker 8: I mean, I do believe they to get to the tippy top, they have to do whatever they have to do, which is probably something not very nice. You know, when you hear the stories about Kanye, whether it was his mum that was sacrificed or not. I guess we don't know the truth of these things, but I do believe that anybody that has that level of his exposure and is you know, Katie Perry goes to Fake Space, like obviously she's an insider on a level. And I do think they're involved in like, you know, satanic stuff. And if you're on that level, and you know, I think there's different then there's different levels of it. But you know, some people can get some exposure and some you know, the music can still get out there to a degree without being involved in that. But I think it's quite difficult, and it's you know, I definitely believe that all that happens, and the most well known pop stars have have done what they've done, and it's not it's not a nice.
Speaker 7: Thing, agreed.
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken the time to look into Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington.
Speaker 8: Haven't gone deep on them.
Speaker 7: They I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: If if if you have the time down the road, look at Chester Bennington, who was the leader I think of Lincoln Park, Okay, and the guy who was the subject of the whole Pizzagate thing, Podesta, John Podesta, I think you know, yeah, yeah, there's so they knew each other growing up, like they were literally family friends. So there's a rumor that he's really his father. And if you look at the picture of them two side by side, if you just google Chester Bennington and John Podesta. I'm just saying, there's something to it. And then Chris Cornell apparently they were working on a book or a movie or something about child trafficking because you know the whole Ajonal com and everything else, and you know, he they said he took his own life as well, and a lot of people said, it's just that, you know, and I get it, we all.
Speaker 8: Say, because he's going to reveal some information quite possible. Yeah, exactly, it's probably it what a world we live in, Hey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: And that goes back to auto Hoak, So you really do in this day and age, it's like having a friend that has lied to you time and time again. You have to just prove yourself when you tell me something.
Speaker 8: Now, Yeah, that's it. That's it. And I think auto hurtxing is the correct approach to the media. I'll give another shout out to the fake the Fake Ologist show. It's worth a listen guy from Australia that comes on it every Thursday called Frank the Salt Guy, and he's a Christian flat Earth who's also into the little season stuff and he does a great thing every week on The Phacologist. And I've got a good community, a good forum as well.
Speaker 1: I got the link in the show notes so everybody can check him out. It's a good fakeology is something a good website too. I think I've come across the Fakeologists before. I do have the link in the show notes. Everybody check them out. There's vaccine danger resources, yes, the numerology, which I talk about a lot on the other podcast, the NASA hopex a lot of great information on this website.
Speaker 8: Nine to eleven. The whole thing's there.
Speaker 7: Yep, yep.
Speaker 8: He's not a Christian, but he has lots of Christians on.
Speaker 7: Good and hopefully he'll come around obviously.
Speaker 8: Well that's the prayer. Absolutely, I'm still new to it, you know, I'm really we just got like, I believe in God for a long time, but as I say, not the God of the Bible. That's that's new to me. So I just got baptized on Good Friday this year.
Speaker 7: Actually, that's amazing my partner.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's I mean that and getting married was part of our you know, coming to God, coming to Jesus being you know, I still don't know about the term saved, but becoming saved or whatever what you know, being born again, whatever terminology we use around recognizing that the only way to the Father is through the sun. And yeah, we've come to that. So finally got in even found some church. Yeah, I never thought i'd go to church, but found a church that's a nice place to visit. And you know, they don't all believe everything that we're into, and you know, but said they're doing an amazing thing, and yeah, I still enjoy it.
Speaker 7: That's kind of good for me.
Speaker 1: Delvin to COVID and how that affected your life. And now at this at this point, you've already been kind of awake from twenty years. So I'm assuming that you kind of knew day one that it was what it was, So tell us a little bit about how it affected you and how you kind of navigated your way through it.
Speaker 8: I remember how a friend said to me, Oh, what do you have you heard about this COVID thing? What do you think of this COVID thing? And I'm like, it's a sip, it's a siop. From day one, I was just calling it out. I mean that same friend went and got you know, the MR and A and whatever you say, but me, But yeah, from day one, I knew that something was that it was, that it was not real, but I didn't know that viruses weren't real at that point. You know, there was a lot of learning through the process. I mean I knew that I knew that it was fake, and I knew everything that happened that I was living in Brunswick East, in the middle of Melbourne City, so close to the city. Our daughter had just turned one, and we were in a block of flats, second second flat up, and we'd already had a really interesting time because we didn't do the childhood immunization schedule with our daughter, so we were already sort of fighting with family about that and already sort of you know, in a massive process, and she turned one and then the COVID thing kicked off, so then that process just sort of continued on. And you know, we had a nice little life, nice little community close to Melbourne, close to Parklands. We had a music studio in the in a warehouse nearby, and yeah, we liked our little life there. And then we were starting to do up our flat. And then six months into it, you know, we realized we're doing it up to sell and we had to had to get out of Melbourne. So we weren't We weren't wearing we weren't wearing masks, we weren't social distancing, we weren't doing any of that, and so you know, we were the odd ones out. We were the only ones in that block a flat. I just I remember the day that Annabelle and my little daughter with her hands up in the air, going to give another bigger kid a cuddle because everyone was always wanting to cuddle her, like she's just up like that. And then the other girl who's like five or six or something, she looked to her dad. The dad shakes his head no, and there's Annabelle left with her hands in the air, and that's like one of like a number of stories that I could just you know, the playgrounds were roped off. You know. I remember some other kid playing on the same piece of equipment and her parents come over and quit me sanitizing her hands, and you know, we just weren't into it, and so we were. You know, I was working mostly as a music therapist, although I hadn't trained in that. I just sort of fell into doing that. So obviously then I wasn't able to go and see all my clients and stuff. So we would be and we weren't. You're only allowed out for an hour a day in Melbourne, and we weren't doing that at all. But we would just go to the park. We would take a stereo, we'd run tunes, blow bubbles where we're doing bubbles, and my partner does like hall of hooping and stuff, so we had haul of hoops, bubbles, tunes and we would just have our own little party sort of wherever we were. But we'd have to sort of sometimes go to parks that weren't near where we lived so that we wouldn't cop it from the people that we knew.
Speaker 7: A lot of Tattletales.
Speaker 8: In that timeframe, Tattletales was crazy, was crazy. You know, no one wanted to visit you and we're the one year old and all of a sudden, you know, Grandma's not coming over, and you know, you know, how to play with our little kids. And then we cottoned onto the idea that the golf course, which is just over the creek from where we lived, was shut down. No one's playing golf, and so people like us, we're going to the golf course and just hanging out and just acting like acting like nothing was wrong. Over the creek from us, you're looking over and you've seeing people with masks, walks walking along, social distancing. But in the golf course, everyone was like partying on running tunes, dancing around, throwing frisbees. You know, there wasn't heaps of us, but we were doing it there. And also at Series, which was a local kind of environment center, so a little group of us would go and hang out there with other kids. And yeah, so it was it was very traumatizing. It was really full on. Even though we kind of knew it was like a hoax and it was all crazy. You sort of didn't know how long it was going to go for we bought plane tickets twice to leave Melbourne to try and find somewhere else to live. Both times the lockdowns happened again and we ended up being able to seal our little flat, and then we bought a townhouse just north of Byron Bay without being able to see it because we had to we couldn't actually go, so we were we bought it from out of town and so a year after being locked up and doing all that, we made it out and we got to just north of Byron Bay, which is where people were a bit more conscious and a bit more open about it. But then once we got there New South Wales that have kicked into lockdowns a bit more than what they'd done previously, and then all of a sudden we're locked out of the supermarkets and the pubs and old ladies with masks to trying to talk to my daughter. And so then we were there for a year and then we got out of there as well, and then we've come to this place called Yukai, which is inland about you know, thirty five forty minutes. So we were kind of on the felt like we were on the run from the New world order kind of thing.
Speaker 1: You know, if you told me that story and say nineteen ninety eight and we turned that into a movie, people would be like, you know, the reviewers, this dystopian futuristic movie. How a pandemic and this and that and you're trying to escape and tyranny. But we literally lived through that, And twenty five years from now when you're you're grand and children are on your lap and you're going to tell them that the story of how you escaped Melbourne and you were only allowed outside for one hour a day and it's.
Speaker 8: Just Kirk, what's going on? Helicopters overhead, you know, one army personnel and one police officer together knocking on your door to make sure you weren't you know, you were at home with the right amount of people or you know, and during all that time, they're instilled all the five J towers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, well hand right where it's supposedly started. I do air quotes for those at home. Five G was introduced November the first, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and will Han China Bam, Yep, there it is.
Speaker 1: And if you go back to history, every time there's been a significant upgrade and technology with radio waves, there's been some type of sickness amongst the population.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so, you know, our bodies have got to acclimatize to this and people get unwell, and yeah, it seems to be that's the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was That was phase one, and then phase two kicks off in warp speed record time. Nine months, We've created an answer to our problems. So obviously even a bigger alarm went off in your head.
Speaker 8: I'm guessing yeah, for sure. I mean I was saying to people, you know, because as obvious, at a certain point, this you know, inverted commas vaccine has come and you need to take it to keep your job. And when I first started saying that to people, you know, they think you're crazy. And then and then nobody's nobody says anything afterwards. You never had anybody come back to you and say, oh, gee, yeah you were right, it was a bit crazy or anything like that. So yeah, we were just obviously never going to take it. People that have taken it that I know have got ill from it. I haven't anybody nobody that I know directly has died, but pick friends of other people I know who's died from taking it, but I know people that have had being to hospital from taking it and had heart issues and all that sort of stuff, and so yeah, I do think it is a bio weapon. I mean, obviously not everybody's died from it, some people have. It's it's definitely it's hard to know the exact agenda, but it can be some part of preparing preparing our biology for whatever they going to roll out next, or you know, not that you want to be in a fear campaign of what they're doing next, because God is good, and you know that's to be aware.
Speaker 7: Because they win if you live in fear, they win just by living.
Speaker 8: That's it. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: And that's also when I started deep diving because I always was, you know what, that guy's been to college for six years. Why should I even bother looking into these things? If I'm told to get this, then you know they start well anti vaxxer. But once once you come to realize flat earth, and we'll start segueingto that, you realize if they can lie about that, then everything auto hoax or mentality. And then I started I start reading books The Poison Needle from eleanor McBean from nineteen fifty seven, A Century of Vaccination and what it teaches written in eighteen ninety eight. Then you see all of these uprisings in England and in the eighteen hundreds, and this is nothing new. People have been standing up against vaccines for two hundred years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, and it gets swept under the rug. I guess a couple of a couple of world wars to wipe out collective you know, memories and very set things.
Speaker 1: And anytime that there has and I've studied history so much, like in the seventeen fifties there was a great awakening spiritually in America and that got hijacked by a revolutionary war, and then there was another one in the early nineteen hundreds that got hijacked. And it seems like every time that there is a spiritual awakening, they use one of their magic potions, whether it's war or famine because they do control the weather or or this, you know, pandemics. They will do their best to do a virtue attention from God.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like we were saying earlier on, they're very good at what they do.
Speaker 1: And when you were introduced, I guess what was the first thing that even got your attention about flat Earth.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I was thinking that I was the smart guy, this the conspiracy guy who knew all the stuff. And I had a friend, a younger friend called Adam, and Adam started telling me about it, and I just thought that he'd smoked too much weed, gone too far and he was just getting a bit, you know, and sort of lost it a bit. And then I, you know, he kept talking about it, and so then I started looking into it a little bit, and then it was that you know, I think he told me probably late twenty fourteen, and then twenty fifteen, like we were talking before, was that big wave and YouTube was open at that point, so I started I started looking into it, you know, with the idea that you're thinking in five or ten minutes you're going to be able to debunk it, and then you end up totally fascinated. And my partner went back to England for a month and I just consumed everything that I could find on the topic. Mark Sergeant's Flat Earth Files was one of the big ones at the time, Like I watched that a few times. Then obviously you know Eric Debay and everything that was out at the time. Flat Earth Dave everything. I just watched it. I just went hard, and I just just got to that point and just like I can't, I can't deny this. I can't deny this, you know. And then you know, I'd go down to the beach or something like that and just look look at the horizon, and you know, then you go on a plane a bit later, and then you're like, you're looking at the plane.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 8: You know, there was a lot of me trying to resist it. But the more I looked at the information and the more I just tried to trust my own eyes over what I'd been told, I just slowly but surely came to it, and probably still for the first six months to a year was still into it, but a little bit wobbly, you know. But after a year or so, I've been just like totally clear and unshakable, and you know, every now and then I'll you know, I'll tell people about it and share with some friends and stuff. So, yeah, it was was my friend Adam, So props to Adam for putting me onto it, and then and then the YouTube algorithms and it all being open at that point. And another friend reminded me afterwards about that thing I said, I think Adam's gone crazy. And then I told him about the flat Earth and he looked into it. He didn't quite take it on board, but he was sort of open to it. But it was funny looking back and remembering that, I, you know, I thought he'd gone I thought he'd lost it when I first he talken about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that is the general reaction.
Speaker 1: But again, once I think most of us go into debunket, right, that's just silly. But once you start well, this is a lie, this is lie.
Speaker 7: Let me just look into it, and then yeah, you know, whether.
Speaker 1: It's curvature or just thinking gravity in itself, all these things are just theories.
Speaker 7: Then you start to look at.
Speaker 1: The numbers and then why am I believing something that someone told me versus what I'm experiencing? That that is, people are living and I was there too. I'm not, but we're under such a spell. And that's when they talk about bab breaking the matrix. Yes, literally, that's that's what you really have to do. You have to unlearn a lot of the stuff that you were programmed, like, you know, you know, control all delete, reboot, ye, understand who is the prince of this world? And understand that he can't create anything, So what does he do? He deceives and all around everything. Yeah, money's deception. Money's not real that this earth that God made for us, it doesn't belong to the government, right They they like, we have to ask permission for everything. Got created this for us, not not for Trump, not for a Biden, not for.
Speaker 7: An Obama, not for a Bush. It's for all of us. But we get so.
Speaker 1: Brainwashed, and you know, we get in, we buy into the right versus left paradigm.
Speaker 7: We choose a team, whether.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, whether it's sports or politics, or mask or no mass vaccine or no vaccine.
Speaker 7: We have to stop taking.
Speaker 1: The bait and come together to to fight a bigger spiritual war.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's where I think, you know, Jesus does come into it because I was I was oppositional, like I was like I wasn't wearing the mask, and you know, I was judgmental of people that were. And and I think when you take the next step of being being saved by Christ and you're you're not going to be judging people as much and you can be in a better heart space with with people, and yeah, step away from the division of being into that this or that, even if you're the right on the right team of like, yeah, of course it's not right to wear a mask. But if you are going into that world of as you say, division left versus right, then yeah, you've fallen through the trap. You've done it. You've gone into it, and you know, the deceiver wins. And and here we.
Speaker 1: Are in your six silver bullets, if you will, what are the most what were the most convenced?
Speaker 8: Wrote them out. Actually I was ready for the six silver bullets. Turvature has to be number one, And that was the big one that got me at the time. I just think, you know, we all looked at the curvature maths, and you know, what is it over ten k's it's seven point eight five meters over one thousand k's you're up to you know, seventy eight kilometers or something. Well, it's just it's just not there. The curvature is. You know, it's not there. So our eyes don't deceive us. You look through your binoculars, you look through your phone, you look through your fancy camera. So number one has to be curvature. That's always one that I use with people when I'm talking about I'm just say, you know, we're not on a ball because there is no curvature. It's just not there. And then two has to be the spin. You know, we're not spinning at six hundred kilometers an hour or thirty kilometers a second. I mean, if you've been on a plane, or if you've done anything, or anyone that's done anything with engineering or anything, it's just the spin's not there. So I go number one, curvature, number two, spin, number three the behavior of water, because water always finds its level. You know, we've all had these conversations and understandings, but that's the order I put them in. Three is the water. Four is the sun? Is the sun? You know the sun is they say it's ninety three million miles away. It seems very local. We have corpuscular rays, God's rays, the clouds go in front of the sun. Oh it's not there, you know, it's like so that seems to be so obvious as well, if we believe our eyes, so before would be the local sun. Another one that I thought was the moonlight was a good one as number five, because you can measure moonlight as cool. Therefore it doesn't fit into the heliocentric model as reflecting sunlight. So I think that's a really good proof because that's measurable and there, and then I put it as six. And even though it's not the last one, I've put it there in order because I think they all work with you believe in God or Jesus or anything like, they're all they're there. And then six I would put as the Biblical account of creation, so you know, Genesis is there if there's an intelligent, purposeful creator that's made this earth, not millions of planets, and it's made people in his image that you know, we're not evolved from monkeys. He's created a plantings life ever after in his kingdom. So I think even though the Bible is not the last in importance, you know that's that's my number six.
Speaker 1: Those are all outstanding. And I will tell you you know, I've been a flat earth or biblical cosmologist, whatever you would you'd like to tag it for five years now, and I will tell you that the longer that I think about it, I think every year that goes by, I think water tippy toes closer to the top of that list, just because I mean, nobody can replicate water sticking to a ball. And you know, growing up, I was a carpenter. I was I laid bricks and locks and the tool that I used the most when I was doing that was a level.
Speaker 7: And yeah, it's water.
Speaker 1: With a bubble, very very very simple tool and it explains everything. We're even a plumb bob. But and I know this, you can't really answer this question even though we were all there first. I want to ask you, why is it so hard to including ourselves?
Speaker 7: It took us many years.
Speaker 1: Why is it so hard to tear down that wall and accept something on the level? And Mom, Dad, if you have children in the car, fast forward ten seconds, why are we so easy to believe something that is really on level with something as funny as Santa Claus, Like really the spinning ball in Santa Claus. They're both the same level of tails, but one when we get older, we're like, hah, that didn't really happen, But we're still really spinning on a ball.
Speaker 8: And still everybody still wants to do Christmas, don't they and do the same thing and wrap the presence under the tree. That's a big one in our house because I've always been not wanting to tell our daughter that even though my partner's on board with you know, all this stuff, but still loves the magic of the Christmas tree, I'm trying to be relaxed about it. Yeah. I think it's just the collective like when you're in a I mean, as you say, there's no there's no answer, but it's a collective thought program that everybody's all in together. So to break out of that, you're you're the odd one out. Then you become different, you become not accepted, and you want to fit in. You want to be part of society. You want to have a job, you want to have a house, you want to have a nice car, you want to be able to live a nice life and do all these things. So I think coming out of you know, coming out of mainstream society is I guess it's like being a Christian back in the day when when the Romans were trying to like, you know, feed them to the lions'. You become he becomes something other, and it's not comfortable. It's not comfortable for people.
Speaker 1: And the Bible is very clear that if you know you follow Christ, you're going to be persecuted. And that is the reflection of our world. If you stood against COVID, if you stood against that evil, you were canceled.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, that's it. Jesus said they were going to be haters. That's the JT's T shirt. Yeah, do you do? You follow JT follows JC.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: There's so many people, but obviously so much. Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 7: There's this.
Speaker 1: He was talked a lot about the little season flatter those type of things.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean, I don't know how much when to go into it, because I know you've you've done a fair bit of it. But I'm totally into the little season thing. It makes total sense to me. And I think he had a great interview the guy Lewis earlier in the year. Yes, I think he did an excellent job of laying it all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is something that it's funny that is in the realm of topics. That is when I'll get emails on both sides of the fence, you know, Thursday morning, I'll get emails saying, of course matrix was one hundred percent spot on. And then I'm gonna get people that's unbiblical. You shouldn't how dare you? And you know, I understand everybody sees it differently, but going back to auto hoaxer and then my lunch break kind of convinced me that maybe there is a thousand year timeline that is unaccounted because the Dark Ages aren't really accounted for really well. And then fifteen hundreds is when they started recording more and Martin Luther and the Protestant movement, so I can understand the arguments on both sides.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely. And there is that stuff in you know, Matthew, especially Matthew twenty four I think in the Bible. And it is a guy called Bryan Gottawa. I don't know if you've come across him. He's written a book called Matthew twenty four Fulfilled. So let's say when he says, truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom. All that type of stuff. And then you know, just with the autohoax perspective, it's like I'm just going to think, of course Satan would deceive the timeline as well. He's you know, biblical cosmology, biblical timeline, biblical genealogy. They're like the Three areas for me now that I sort of identify and focus on. So think, you know, biblical cosmology, like where we are the earth, the biblical timeline, where where are we in the biblical timeline? And for me makes sense that that we're in the little Season, and that everything that happened was fulfilled, that Jesus did what he said he was going to do. And then the biblical genealogy, the idea that you know, angels fallen, angels mated with humans, and that whole thing. They're the kind of three things that kind of set me apart from what's mostly talked about in the church, but three areas that I think is are really important to look into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I found the link. It appears it's only a kindle book, not a physical book.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so. I tend to do the kindle thing because ordering books from the States, I tend to read them on the kindles. So yeah, it is it is just a kind of book. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Nevertheless, I have the link in the show notes. If anybody's entry. It's a dollar ninety nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nice and cheap and a really good book. Yeah, there's lots of good books on the little Season.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's like that ten year remark, because really, just within the last two years, I think this topic has become up there with you know, flatter with how it caught fire and went off and running.
Speaker 8: I think it's the next one that's like important, is equally as important as flat Earth. And you know a lot of Christians obviously will be to come to it because they're invested in the Second Coming idea, me coming late to the Bible and late to Christianity. I'm sort of I'm not saying I'm right, because I know I don't know the Bible as well as a lot of people that still believe in a second Coming. But I think I don't come to the Bible with a bias because I haven't been invested in it prior to this in my life. So yeah, I mean there's a lot of good people. Noel Joshua Hadley, he does a thing called the Unexpected Cosmology. I think he's excellent on The Little Season and the Flat Earth as well. Madeline who does the Leaving Babylon Channel, She's excellent on the Little Season and Flat Earther. Jason Jack He's an excellent flat earther, you know, Biblical cosmology, little season people. And then you've got the secular theorists like Professor Gunner Heinzen, who he's the one that talks about the thousand years taken from the timeline deception, but he's not a Christian, but he lays it out and Anatolely Foramenko is the other secular theorist that sort of supports the little season idea that the timeline deception has happened. I just chucked a few names out there from just some of the people that I've enjoyed that I think support the little season idea. Of course, I think the most important thing is to be to be humble and into Jesus and all of that, but I do think the little Season thing is worth people's time and energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got Famenco's first because I think is it a five or seven series of books about the new chronology.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you've got the books.
Speaker 7: I got part one, okay, on you.
Speaker 8: I tend to be a bit of a just watching him online, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's I think he's eighty years old now or somewhere around there.
Speaker 7: He was born in the forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the Russian version of of a Baby Boomer basically at the end of the war. But if you try to get that whole series like the original eBay, it's a lot of money. But now I guess there was a reprint where they did I forget if it was section one or one through three. But yeah, my wife is so mad because every time I do an interview, I got to buy another book. Yeah, but you know, I tend to get the physical copies because I'm just afraid one day they're going to do a Fahrenheit four fifty one and just all the important.
Speaker 8: Thing if you can afford to that's brilliant, familiar with in a I'm just like every book that I want. I wouldn't got to buy all my plugins from my music studio.
Speaker 7: There you go, new samples coming out next week. Yeah, that's awesome. Yeah. Fimenco is a very interesting read. It really is.
Speaker 1: Somehow I find it. I found a digital intro to his book, the first one, and I read it like four times, and it's you know, man, Yeah, you know, we're all seeking the truth and we all have different perspectives. But the thing you have to remember is, and a lot of people don't understand is everything is a lie, right, Everything is based on a lie. So I think, like going full circle back to flat earth. You know, maybe the firmament is an exactly snow globe, right, but we know the truth what they tell us is this fact is not. So we're just trying to make our way through a pack of lies to get some semblance.
Speaker 7: Of the truth.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's it. I Mit texted me last night who I said that I was we go into Catholic schools and do music together with kids, and I said I was going to come on this and he texted saying good luck, and I said thanks. I think the only thing I know is we're not on a globe and Jesus Christ is king.
Speaker 7: Amen, And that's it.
Speaker 8: Everything else is a beautiful puzzle to be looking into together with with kindness in our hearts. Really, I guess let's not fight over it.
Speaker 7: Amen.
Speaker 1: That's it's very simple that that's the two most important things. We're not on a spinning ball and Chris is king. All things are we just like you said, we get to the Father through the son and everything else. We can have kind discussions over and again. We're doing a lot of our research outside of the Bible. Everything else is biased and flawed.
Speaker 8: Absolutely absolutely. I'm glad I finally made it to that, to that understanding after fifty years on this plane.
Speaker 1: I'm thankful too, And I'm uh, you've brought so much to the program today. Was there any other bullets bullet points I should say that you we hadn't mentioned yet.
Speaker 8: No, that was you know, I was ready with my six. That were my six. I just really grateful for your online ministry that you're doing that, Like you've shared this with so many people. Understand how much time and energy it must take to put it out there, and that takes time away from your family and the rest of your life. So we all appreciate it. And I think for a while there there was a lot of flat Earth information around there, and then it was sort of drying up for a bit, and when you came in with your podcast, it was like a real fresh injection of good energy. And that the fact that you're just interviewing regular people like myself as well as people who've written books and have YouTube channels and stuff. I think it's amazing, and yeah, well done, George, thank you well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, and it's been an absolute pleasure, and I hope everybody, I hope you publish your songs soon. The Bioweapon Blues and the Truth.
Speaker 8: Speak very well, they'll come out. They'll come out. Yeah, just doing final touches on a few mixes and just making sure we're totally happy with Truth Seeker. That one's finished, ready to be released soon by Weapon Blues. I wrote that a couple of years ago, in the middle of it all, but still just doing a few tweaks to the mix. We'll probably put that out soon and more to com for sure.
Speaker 7: Is there a place where people can follow your music?
Speaker 8: Then my main thing is my partner, that's Rachel by the Stream. So that's just in all the you know, all the places that you find music. My matrix material, my oldest stuff. I'm not really promoting. I was into a bit of wacky stuff, rapping about the mind calendar and all sorts of things back then. My focus has shifted and I haven't released my own stuff for the last ten or fifteen years. But I have a sort of a backlog of material that I do agree with that I'll be releasing as the time comes forward. I guess. Yeah. M A double Triks is how I spelled matrics and that you know you'll be able to find more of my new music out there sometime soon.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. And I did find Rachel by the stream on Spotify. The first song is Lions Down.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's lines, Yes, that's us.
Speaker 1: Well done, so check it out, folks the links in the show notes check and find his music there. Thanks George, and thank you and thank you for your time and sharing your story like so many others have before us. God bless you and your family, and it was such a pleasure meeting you.
Speaker 8: You too, Judge, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and to all the listeners, thank you for your continued support. Have a great weekend. Until we meet again, my friends, God bless you, and we will see.
Speaker 3: I've been locked and shut out, blessing with the fear.
Speaker 4: Voices in the darkness. Listen. No one wants to keep the world's a roll alion shut it aast and by my soul, there's.
Speaker 3: A fire in the spirit and it's time to take control. I've been breathing, shouting in the fight.
Speaker 4: You wait of all the silence keeps.
Speaker 9: Me hiding from the line, But your truth is bene It's a.
Speaker 3: Flame that won't go loud.
Speaker 4: Jesus gave me courage.
Speaker 6: Let me show your own.
Speaker 4: Nor more change, nor more fear. Your voice is calling. Let clean, break the.
Speaker 6: Soun slead your eyes.
Speaker 3: Show the name of Jesus to the skies. Unshame thou standing sack.
Speaker 4: For the free.
Speaker 3: A moment you can bring or break the silence. Lead round the gasp of truth forever more. With every friend, I lift you high. Jesus, You're the reason why.
Speaker 4: Ain't no miss Minsky mad.
Speaker 3: Shining to steal my voice.
Speaker 4: Telling me my faith th just a weak and foolish choice. But I feel your spirit.
Speaker 3: Stevent deep within my phone.
Speaker 4: You're the rock I'm standing on.
Speaker 3: I'm never standing alone the world. They trying to drown me when it's chaos, saying it's noise, but your loves a holy thunder and it's breaking through the boy.
Speaker 4: I'm done with hesitation.
Speaker 6: I'm done.
Speaker 4: I'm playing small.
Speaker 9: Jesus showing my anthem, and I answer to your child.
Speaker 3: No more change, no more feeling. Your voice is calling. Let it clean, break the sile, and let it rides. Shout the name of Jesus.
Speaker 4: To the sky on the shame. Now stand a scene for the freed, the moment you can breathe or break the silence, clean gospel to four ever more, which every bread thou lift you. Lie, Jesus, You're the reason.
Speaker 10: Why I was lost but now found in your look.
Speaker 3: I run the sound every shame's breaking.
Speaker 4: Down, Holy Spirit, show me how break the shad, break again, break the silence, snap.
Speaker 6: Our break for your name's sake, out.
Speaker 9: Away, break the sign, and steady rise shout down Jesus.
Speaker 4: Through the skies on a shame. Now steady save for the breed of moment you can bring.
Speaker 3: I'll break that silence, remodic gaspot you forever more with every breath.
Speaker 4: Out left your h chase the shallow reason why.
Speaker 6: Break the silence? Herring the silence.
Speaker 4: She's a shallow raising line, Oh Jesus, shallow reason lie.
Speaker 6: The reason.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am,